File Size: 32mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:
Shouji Osamu is an elementary school teacher fresh out of college about to embark on his first day. At the school gate, he was suddenly hugged by Chise, a girl he doesn't recognize who seems to know him. He later finds out that Chise is a fifth-grade student in his class, and that she lives in the same apartment building as he does. During a late-night rendezvous, he learns that nothing about their encounter is coincidental.

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: vampire amorph
Re: 俺はロリコンじゃない! 第01-02巻 [Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! vol 01-02]

Update Tom 2

Ore wa Lolicon ja nai!(俺はロリコンじゃない!)

Info:​

Author:URAN (雨蘭)

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:
Shouji Osamu is an elementary school teacher fresh out of college about to embark on his first day. At the school gate, he was suddenly hugged by Chise, a girl he doesn't recognize who seems to know him. He later finds out that Chise is a fifth-grade student in his class, and that she lives in the same apartment building as he does. During a late-night rendezvous, he learns that nothing about their encounter is coincidental.

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: 俺はロリコンじゃない! 第01-03巻 [Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! vol 01-03]

Update Tom 3

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: 俺はロリコンじゃない! 第01-04巻 [Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! vol 01-04]

Update Tom 4

File Size: 128mb

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: 俺はロリコンじゃない! 第01-05巻 [Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! vol 01-05]

Update Tom 5

File Size: 47mb

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Reactions: Timurama

I think this is not completely scan of the tankoubon volume 5 but compilation of magazine chapters, evidence to this is still censored nipples and plot summary/legal information in the beginning of each chapter. Also i still see dlraw watermark on some pages

Update Tom 5

File Size: 134mb

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: 俺はロリコンじゃない! 第01-06巻 [Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! vol 01-06]

Update Tom 6

File Size: 34mb

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Update Tom 7

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!