[Ongoing] クズ夫、去勢して詫びろ 第01-03巻 [Kuzu Otto, Kyosei Shite Wabiro vol 01-03]

freezback

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Oct 14, 2018
0361fff5d36d69ae28d5b29b058b9508.jpg

WARING: if link die you can report by reply this thread or visit my site by click link under my signature for get update link fastest

Title: クズ夫、去勢して詫びろ 第01-03巻 [Kuzu Otto, Kyosei Shite Wabiro vol 01-03]
Other title: クズ夫、去勢して詫びろ 第01-03巻 [Kuzu Otto, Kyosei Shite Wabiro vol 01-03]
Author: URESHINO Megumi
Language: JP
Des: Ai Matsumoto's morning begins with cleaning up the trash and tissues from the cup ice cream that her husband has eaten and scattered.No matter how many times I say it, my husband won't bring the soup I used to the kitchen washroom.But this kind of dissatisfaction exists in every family.After six years of marriage, I thought that if I took a step back and did my best to get my husband up, we would be happy – until I looked at my husband's phone.Love to witness vulgar and mischievous messages and photos with a cheating partner.And most of all, when I learned the truth about the thing that love was forced to put away every day, when I learned of the humiliating betrayal... [A wife's condemnation of her husband] begins.

Download
Kuzu_Otto_v01-02.rar: rapidgator.net | mexa.sh | kingdomfiles.com | fikper.com | katfile.com | turbobit.net
Kuzu_Otto_v03.rar: rapidgator.net | mexa.sh | kingdomfiles.com | fikper.com | katfile.com | turbobit.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25