[Japanese] ✨Shine✨[230811][とりさんのゲーム製作所] 淫魔の揺籃~小さな淫魔とモンスター娘の楽園 (Ver24.01.16) [RJ01073908]

Shine

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Contributor
Trusted Member
Apr 13, 2011

[230811][とりさんのゲーム製作所] 淫魔の揺籃~小さな淫魔とモンスター娘の楽園 [RJ01073908]
Release / 販売日: 2023.08.11
File size / ファイル容量: 515MB
Information:
Code:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073908.html
Sample

Last edited:
Reactions: JackEnhoff
Anyone know what to do when you hit the swamp? I can't figure out the way to cross that bridge. Apparently hints are in the huts but I do not have proficiency in Moonspeak. There's also a secret wall in the south east hut that prevents touching. Also, how does one get inside the temple thing on the mountain? Thanks, chads!

Anyone know what to do when you hit the swamp? I can't figure out the way to cross that bridge. Apparently hints are in the huts but I do not have proficiency in Moonspeak. There's also a secret wall in the south east hut that prevents touching. Also, how does one get inside the temple thing on the mountain? Thanks, chads!
I have the same problem.
In the swamp there are 2 clues in the huts, the rest are useless.
the first clue is numbers (4286)
the second clue is cardinal points (east, west, north, south) ...maybe also is meant: right, left, up, down?
I haven't been able to figure it out yet, And I have a feeling I'll never find out :(

There's also a secret wall in the south east hut that prevents touching
there are 2 invisible walls in the houses, if you touch it you will be told: your hand is not suitable for it. (and no more info)

Also, how does one get inside the temple thing on the mountain?
you need a personal ID card to enter, but it looks like you would get them in the swamp. (is explained on the bookshelf, experiment with DNA)

I'm stuck too, please help dear community

Reactions: JackEnhoff
I have the same problem.
In the swamp there are 2 clues in the huts, the rest are useless.
the first clue is numbers (4286)
the second clue is cardinal points (east, west, north, south) ...maybe also is meant: right, left, up, down?
I haven't been able to figure it out yet, And I have a feeling I'll never find out :(

There's also a secret wall in the south east hut that prevents touching
there are 2 invisible walls in the houses, if you touch it you will be told: your hand is not suitable for it. (and no more info)

Also, how does one get inside the temple thing on the mountain?
you need a personal ID card to enter, but it looks like you would get them in the swamp. (is explained on the bookshelf, experiment with DNA)

I'm stuck too, please help dear community

Interact with the Tall Grass on the right hand side of the map with the houses (Four to the Left of the puddle), then with the flowers:

Two Up,
Eight Left,
Six Down

Then you can cross the bridge. :)

Oh shiiiit that's it!
Hit the action button on the tall grass, then the flower, then the patch of grass west, then the one on the south. Then you can cross. Fuckin' thank you!
1692854641426.png

If you're able to read along, do not do the things that she tells you to do. Otherwise, pick things that don't make the screen go fuzzy and reset when you mess up 😇 (a couple is ok but the heart gauge filling up is no good)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/