"What Would....."

Deleted member 26105

Elite Member
Apr 23, 2012
To the little boy who was just kissed on the cheek on the playground by the girl he fancies: What went through your mind at that moment?

To the young lady, hiding her tears: How do you feel about your loved one whom you just lost to the next world?

To the young man, who puts on a somewhat cheerful mask: How do you feel without your first love? Do you miss her?

And to the old man, who just crossed to the other side: What regrets do you have? What do you wish you had said?

@Pichu665889, It might be short, but I believe that not all writings need to be long, and it might make a little more sense if read as moments from a story.

@bioniocle, That may be true, but sometimes the name doesn't connect to the subject at hand.

It's just that I felt I was left hanging at the edge of a cliff after reading the fourth line. But then again that is an interesting way to end and if that was what you were going for then you've done it well

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。