Vampires and WTF else!~

Tigenzero

Oct 21, 2011
CALLING ALL MYTHICAL CREATURES!
Hey guys first post! I was saddened to see that first and only other RP thread in this forum had slowed down. So I thought I would try to spark a new one with Vampires, Mages, Werewolves, Hunters, Demons, Ghosts or whatever you think of that could live in a metropolitan city in a larger population than just you. I will be basing my character off of White Wolf lore but anyone else can do as they please.
All I expect are the following:
Name:
Description:
Equipment:
Special Powers:

That will be it. I will start the background in the post below (as to not complicate things) and we can start from there.
One more thing, if conflicts become complicated, I will roll dice for attack and defense for all players and we will battle dual monster style. Winner will be the one with the highest attack or most friends, then we RP it out from there.
Feel free to write your character or express your interest while I write the background. :D

I would join if there was another person... and i want time to think about what character i want to make XD

Reactions: Tigenzero
Background: In the City of Ebony Sky, the skyscrapers are less of a symbol of the advancements of human society and more of a symbol of the levels of greed the wealthy have achieved to squeeze all things out of the masses. The city had within itself the luxuries of heaven, as well as the depths of hell. The mass population of Ebony Sky are ignorant, oblivious to anything but themselves and their own ways of life. Even though the cynical hysterical fanatical religions stood on every street corner telling of the coming end, no one batted an eye. That is, not until recently. A seemingly mystical force which called itself "The 7" killed, gathered, and piled a male and female of every mythical creature onto the intersection of the busy street "Ark Ave." and embossed into the pavement "The Ark is Coming." This created an outrage in the society which was to be expected because every urban myth was laying outside dead and blocking traffic. There is are Financial, Residential, and Business districts located within the city as well as a suburb outside.
---------------------------------------------
Thus starts our Journey. Tomorrow night I will begin my character.

Name: Mark Crox
Description: An new Vampire with ivory skin, dark brown slicked back hair, and a black business suit which he rarely takes off for any occasion. Why? Because it was the one they buried him in. He was on his way to inherit the Crox corporation from his father one night when a luxurious woman stepped into his limo and gave him the curse. Afterwards, she disappeared, just before his limo was hit by another vehicle and men pulled him out and buried him alive outside of town. He woke up in a makeshift coffin 4 feet deep and had to dig himself out. When he returned, he found that the head of the board of directors decided to step in his place. After a night filled bloodbath, Mark sat upon his new corporate throne. That was 20 years ago. Today he sits in his high tower in Ebony Sky, altering the cities politics and economy to his liking. His only regret is that he has no one to share the view or the wealth with.
Special Powers: Dominate, Subterfuge, quick hands.

Name: Mist
Description: A group of ninjas found me wandering lost in the mountains and took me to their village. I had no memory of my life beyond a couple of days, and when they washed me they found odd markings covering my body, seemingly shaped like a pair of wings.They were wary of me at first, but after a while accepted my presence. They taught me their arts, and I learned surprisingly fast, eventually becoming one of the elite in the village. One day, a mysterious group announcing themselves as "The 7" arrived, and demanded that we hand over the village treasures. When we refused, they started massacring the village. When all seemed lost, I was given the mission of escaping with the treasures along with the other eleven elites. Each person held one treasure, and for the escape, everyone was separated into squads of three. The squads returned to the site of the village several days later and found it in ruins. During the next few days we decided that we would find any survivors, try to reestablish the village at a different location, and destroy the group that called themselves "The 7." During the search, I spent time traveling the continent and learned everything that would make me more powerful. Ten years later, we have established multiple villages throughout the continent (each with counter measures against The 7), and finally found a solid lead in a city called Ebony Sky. I arrived shortly before the Ark Ave. outrage. While I surveyed the scene on Ark Ave. I felt drawn towards a particular humanoid corpse with large white wings and a seemingly glowing white robe that the blood didn't stain. As I walked closer to examine the corpse, the markings on my body started shining with a pure white light. What seemed to be wings sprouted from my back, and the white winged creature suddenly woke. After glancing around, slightly dazed, it disappeared. The knowledge I had acquired while traveling would deem this to be dimensional warping. My wings also disappeared and I ran into the crowd to avoid any needless attention the spectacle had drawn to me. (As for the physical description, that changes with necessity)
Equipment: Enchanted Katanas (It was the treasure I was tasked with protecting, one is long one is medium length and they can be attached to form a double bladed sword, there are multiple enchantments intricately interwoven with a variety of effects depending on use, some of which I have yet to discover), and other ninja weaponry, certain tomes and scrolls I collected during my travels, and small trinkets I also found during my travels (each imbued with their own enchantments)
Special Powers: I have a natural affinity toward light, although ninjutsu gave me an affinity toward darkness too. The element that I have the most affinity with would be wind/thunder, various ninja skills, various arts (mostly the knowledge/understanding of the art and a little experience with actual use of the art), and the powers in the markings on my body (seems to be related to the creature that the people of Ebony Sky labeled as an angel, and I can't control it as well as I would like to).
This would be my first time participating in rp so i guess ill learn while I play :3
Sry for the long post XD

Last edited:
OOG(out of game): No worries about the length, love the story. Also, everyone has to start from somewhere, this will be my first time as GM.

Mark stood in his 73rd floor office window out onto the city while he sipped his blood from a wine glass. The United Blood Exchange sent him a special gift. "It's not everyday they have wealthy Italian woman Type-AB, its as if I can taste the high class wine she drank beforehand" he said taking a look at the glass. The news spreading about what was found on Ark Ave. was both unnerving and exciting to Mark. People knowing about Vampires is a double edged sword he thought, one side involves riots and executions of his kind (that is for the weak fledglings, older ones wouldn't notice much change) but on the other there would be no need to hide what he was any longer.
Mark was both uninterested in the current events and excited about being found out. For once he thought he would go among the peasants and see just how serious of a situation this was. He grabbed his car keys, wallet, and overcoat and stepped out. He took the elevator to the 1st floor and walked outside, heading to the "Majesty" lounge for a little "taste" of the local commoners.

OOG: So I talk about my character until we somehow meet in the story or some event happens right? And does our level count for us along with our friends and the diceroll?

Ebony Sky exuded a pervasive aura that caused Mist mild discomfort and the Ark Ave. incident seems to have made the aura all the worse. He had felt a similar aura when "The 7" had attacked his village. There was little doubt in his mind that this was the same organization he had been hunting. The Ark Ave. incident seems to have inspired some of the mythical population to cease using their human disguises in protest of the event and others to take up a human disguise in the fear that they may be targeted next. The tension in the air was almost tangible and little accidents would escalate into full on brawls. Mist erased his presence to avoid any conflict. The Ark Ave incident strengthened his resolve to stop "The 7" at any cost, but first, he had to establish a network in this city.

Last edited:
(OOG: I'm back! :rolleyes:)

The Majesty wasn't exactly a bar for commoners. It had a pianist and occasionally a smooth Jazz band that played in the center of many elegant tables that congregated the first floor. The second was composed of red carpet, fine leather couches which formed deep semi-circles which seemed to peer off the balcony watching the floor below. The back wall from the stairs held a bar with a finely dressed man behind it and a flat screen TV behind him. There was full service everywhere, of course. The lounge was quite high class and held such people, but to Mark any establishment willing to have a television as part of its entertainment ranked very low in his standards.
Mark took a seat at a couch on the second floor facing the stairs and close to the balcony as to not draw attention while eavesdropping on the local politicians and authority figures. His keen hearing was able to pick up their bickering about the recent happening and making decisions as to how they would undermine, falsify, or otherwise cover up the situation. The least interesting of the conversations was that of the police chief whispering to his consort as to how none of his men saw any unusual cars coming into or leaving the city around the time of the incident. Or at least, none they hadn't seen before and that would be big enough to haul that many bodies. This meant that everything that could have blended in with the city and was killed, more or less could have already been inhabiting the city. A few exceptions wouldn't be unreasonable, but his overall thought could have been correct.
Mark gained what information he could before becoming bored and stood to exit down the stairs.
A foul stench crossed his nose. It was like someone had thrown evaporated bleach into the air in a failed attempt to freshen up the area. As Mark approached the stairs, the smell grew stronger and he began to notice a figure coming up. His vampire senses told him to either run or fight whatever was approaching and it created a shutter through his otherwise concrete composure. Whatever Mark was going to do, he needed to fast. But for the moment he stood frozen watching as the white figure took notice of him.

OOG: Welcome back :3 Hmm a little thought. How large is Ark Ave. because being able to hold thousands of mythical creature (like the dragon which has many forms) it must be quite very long and wide XD

After a little search, Mist heard that The Majesty was one of the best places to establish a network with the more influential members of Ebony Sky. He did a quick disguise change and walked over to The Majesty. The outside was very grandiose and a sharp contrast to the broken shacks most of the poorer inhabitants in this city dwelled in. Mist strolled into The Majesty and glanced around, making notes of the people present. It would seem that The Majesty wasnt quite that great of a place for networking after all because there was at least two others eavesdropping on the conversations. Mist took a table on the second floor where he could casually observe everything that happens in the bar. There was several people with sizable presences but they probably werent a good gauge of power of people around here. Anyone that was actually powerful would probably suppress their presence in a place such as this. A little while later, someone with an immense presence walked in. His aura was blazing and left a foul smell around the room. He was obviously attempting to intimidate everyone and it seemed that his aura was trying to glean information for everyone's mind. Mist quickly made a barrier around his mind and set forth multiple decoys that should deflect any attempts the aura makes. Mist kept a hand on his katanas and prepared for the worst.

OOG: Thanks! Think of Times Square. For a better Visual of Ebony Sky, think of the darkness of Gotham City and the layout of Manhattan where the surrounding water is actually the surrounding slums. I'll update tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/