Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class3 months registered500 Experience Points

Re: Shota Impregnator [F/m MILF mom shota incest underage happy]

My weird, mental image of Tanya faded. Her red hair adorned, Ukrainian features returned to my sight. Her puzzled expression did not change as she regarded Momma and I. "Should I drive to hospital?"

I had to tell her, no, but my voice wouldn't work. I was shivering now. The sexual energy swirling within ricocheted fiercely as it sought release. My hand stretched out and touched Tanya's cheek.

I half expected electricity to jump out of my fingers and shock her, but the experienced cabbie had probably had customers come on to her before. She didn't flinch, but her expression went from concern to disappointment. "This is not what Tanya does, Billy. I do not like even watching." She reached to brush my yearning hand away.

"Don't lie, Tanya." Momma's voice rasped. Still huddled into a ball on the back seat, she opened one eye. It glared at the cabbie. "My son needs you. Don't you, Billy?"

I was barely able to control myself from doing something much more foolish than kissing Ms. Laghari on the lips in front of dumb Kelly. The voice that answered mom was not mine. "Yes, Momma." Desire controlled my words. I managed to add. "I'm sorry, Tanya."

"I have driven people with much drugs they took, who were less intoxicated. We will return to city now." She pulled away from my fingers.

"Open the door, Billy." Momma wan eye turned to me. "Go to her." She wasn't speaking to me. The energy infusing us allowed her to talk directly to it. She shuddered from another, residual orgasm.

I felt myself nodding, and my hand pulled the door's latch. It creaked open. What was a light touch in my mind, swung the door wide. It wobbled upon hitting it's limit.

"Close the door, Billy. We must be going." Tanya started the engine.

"Do not run, Tanya. Do not let my son suffer again." I had not told Momma of the cabbie's betrayal, but her words undoubtedly reminded Tanya. The woman at the wheel tapped her fingers from triggered indecision.

I climbed out and walked around the cab. My legs shook. I could only take small steps without stumbling. I held on to the car, and I sped up as I approached the driver's door. I looked up at the stars. So many twinkled at me - I felt as if I had returned to my previous home. A breeze cleared my lungs with fresh air, and it made the trees whisper. "Let be."

I found a calm place in the center of passion's whirlwind. Upon seeing the impressive redhead's pained expression, I knocked on the window. She looked at me. Despite her reticence, I saw a mote of yearning deep in her eyes.

Momma was speaking again, but I couldn't hear her. Tanya winced. She bit her lip and broke eye contact to look down. When Momma finished, the cabbie nodded. The door sounded a heavy click, and it opened. The cabbie pushed it gently and stepped out. Momma's shakes resumed, but I had to put sympathy for her in the background of my concerns. I needed Tanya.

"Come." Tanya's large but beautifully proportioned frame acted with strength. She wrapped her arms around my upper torso and hoisted me to her chest. Tanya hugged me in the air. Her soft breasts would have been Mother's sizes if the cabbie were her height, but they felt big against my chest. "I will make right." She promised.

She walked away from her cab, upwards into the trees. Full moonlight lit our way as our eyes adjusted to it's slight blue. Something sparkled at the crease of one of Tanya's eyes. I leaned into her and kissed it. The salty flavor surprised me.

I felt like a rag doll in a giant's arms. I nearly cried as confusion seeped out of the swirling chaos burning inside me. My body went limp, submitting to the power controlling it. Tanya would make right.

She found a patch of ground under a dense pine tree. It's needles would be our bed. Tanya set me on my feet. I almost collapsed, but strength returned to my limbs, sparing that embarrassment.

Her pained expression softened when she knelt to the bed of needles. "How do you want Tanya?" On her knees, her face looked straight at my chest. She sounded unhappy but willing.

I had had to be a little mean to Momma, to finish what I had started. Yet the energy I'd gained from loving Momma was pure. I once more reached out and touched the cab driver's beautiful face. "I want you to feel good." I frowned, lips tight.

Tanya sniffed. "That cannot happen. I am not like Faun. There are-" Air suddenly gushed into her lungs. "Scars." She looked up. Like a man's tears, hers had to fight their way out. A single drop stung her left eye. She acted unaware of it. "I must do this for you. I wish it even, but there will be nothing good for me."

Not knowing how to respond to this sad woman's admission, I did the right thing. I took her head in both hands, leaned over, and kissed her lips. "Shhh." Something leaped across that simple but meaningful connection. I knelt down, but as my knees struck the stretch of soft, prickly needles, our kiss broke. She was really tall! I hugged around the arms hanging loose at her side. My hands barely reached to her back, but I pulled her to me. The woman's curves met my cheek. "I'm sorry, Tanya. Have you been hurt badly?"

"This is not best time to say." Her head trembled as she rested her chin on my shoulder. "Tell Tanya, please, what to do."

I don't know if the energy from Momma drove me and my words then, but upon wrapping her worried form in my arms, it's strength aided my voice. "Hug me." I patted the ends of her shoulder length hair.

Tanya's forearms slipped around my back and pulled. I feared she would squeeze the air out of me, but she was gentle. My heart sent kindness out to her, but hers wasn't able to receive. I thought to treat her with the same loving I had given Momma, but that wasn't what we were here to do. I needed saving. I needed to be selfish. That didn't mean I couldn't be caring.

"These needles will sting." I warned her. "Forgive me, Tanya, but I need you to take off your pants. I-I could help." I reached for the belt on her uniform.

She shook her head. "I will do it. Pine needles are soft grass to me. We must hurry for you, no?" Her hands were deft, and in a heartbeat she was pulling her pants off of her legs. Her panties reminded me of a sumo wrestler's thong, sturdy, white, and thick. They were very tight on her, as if she couldn't find a size to fit her. It looked odd. For her height, Tanya was beautifully proportioned if stocky. I'd seen many women much fatter, such as the waitress Wenda.

One of her hands pulled something of of her pocket, a switchblade. She lay back onto the needles. A flick of her thumb flashed sharp steel in moonlit air. I recoiled. It spun in her hand, and she offered the knife. "You must cut them open." Tanya insisted.

I took the incredibly sharp looking blade and looked sharper at her straining panties. While my heart shivered at what I was about to, the energy inside me did not delay. I slipped the edge under one thigh band and sliced the crotch panel apart. Dark curls spilled out into the night. Moonlight hid their true color. Tanya winced when the blade finished its stroke where the other elastic band met her thigh. Had I cut her?

"You are not here to look, Billy." The imposing woman spread her naked legs across the pointed needles. She did not wince from them. "Unless you need to see more of Tanya." Her hands move to her iron creased shirt.

I felt myself nodding, as I hurried to pull down my trousers and briefs. She worked at the buttons of her top. I crawled between her legs on my knees. My belt jangled, as I had dropped my pants only slightly, using their fine weave to protect my knees from the needle bed.

The woman on her back pulled apart her shirt, revealing a dull colored bra meant only to keep its charges safe and unobtrusive. She unfastened the front clasp between the thick cups, and I leaned over her naked belly and sniffed. My hard pecker aimed for the slit hidden by a full thatch. She smelled faintly of motor oil and gasoline. That slight pungency vanished when Tanya's breasts appeared under the moonlight. They were snowy domes with black tips. Her aureola were narrow, but their nipples stood out more than half an inch. I had never seen breasts so bold. The night air quickly made them hard. I gasp at their beauty.

"Do what you need with me, without holding back. Tanya is strong." She urged. Her eyes glittered, but their cool stare demanded. She spit a large amount of saliva into her hand and reached between her legs. "It is always dry." She explained. Her hand pushed as much of her spit as it could into the dark, hidden recess of her vagina.

The sight of her simply doing what was necessary to accomplish this task, whipped a messenger of desire through my frame. My body shook with need. Terrible words formed an unwanted thought. I would fuck this woman. The purity of Momma's love showed its other side, lust.

As soon as Tanya's hand left behind a glistening streak between her open thighs, I fitted my cock to her wet snatch and found the recess within. My hips bucked the full length of my lust into her body. She grunted. "Do it." Her face remained stoic.

Her two, simple words lashed that which controlled me - into a frenzy. Mad strength welled up in my muscles. Intense desire gripped my heart/mind in a vice. I became an animal. I was in Tanya's cunt, and I went to town. I fucked her twat. I plunged to her snatch. I rammed my cock hard into her. I'd never done or felt anything like it. I became a brute!

"Let it out, Billy. Tanya will be your bitch dog, this one tonight." She held my head to her bare breasts. It was strange how her voice sounded hopeful but joyless. That which possessed me interpreted her emotion as total submission.

I sent my pork smack into her hot hole. I began spearing her in different ways while I went at her tits. All the while I ran my rod into her hot snatch, I fucked her royally. She wobbled, otherwise impassive at my savage good thrusts. The sensation of her partially lubed fuck hole scorching my prick made me want to howl! I clawed at her tits, biting their thick, wood hard nipples. I leered at her, through her dancing cleavage. Her enduring features returned a matron's smile, while her body rocked under my mad thrusts.

I threw my pecker with fierce whams. I worked her nips with my tongue and lips. I sent my meat solidly against the roof of her cunt. I dug her with a vengeance, and didn't say anything, sucking her titties, and banging her cunt solidly. A mango pit of potential formed in my chest, the tough promise of a big cum. I did howl then, "Ohhh! I love fucking you, Tanya!"

I dug deep into her hot vag, smoothly driving the root of my thing at the roof of her cunt. The woman beneath me, simply went on with the business of being fucked. She patted my heaving bum. "Good, Billy. Tanya is good for all you can give."

I rammed her savagely. I just kept plugging her, methodically, like a taskmaster, fucking her as if I were insane. I must have been. The price of sanity, however it threatened to bankrupt my heart later, gave me no pause. "I can't stop myself!" I wailed, hoping to assure the kind, tough woman and myself, that my true nature would survive this mad night.

Her clit was under the saw action of my dick. Tanya accepted every one of my humps, with that pleased smile. She was caught on my fuck hook but paid it no mind. She was happy for me. I rode her all the way down the line.

I wielded my dick like a weapon. I wished it was a knife that could cut her twat apart. Thinking that, I hurled the switchblade away, disgusted by the terrible thought. Yet, I lashed her hole furiously with my yang and penetrated her as deeply as I could go.

Her hole was a small thing. I had not noticed at first, too lost with lust to care. Hers was a narrow and short vagina, and I banged her ferociously with a purpose. For a huge woman, Tanya's birthing canal was astonishingly small!

I briefly wondered how this compared to my mother's puss. Then I was mad again, as if the merest thought of penetrating Momma's sex unleashed fresh energy from my failed attempt to love her as Ms. Laghari had taught. I did not doubt my teacher. I had undertaken a task beyond my ability, after too few lessons. Heartbreaking failure resulted, however good my intentions.

That pit, that core of promised release sank slowly towards my groin. Its promise stoked the lust driving me, and I fucked, fucked madly - madly, even meanly. I gave up against the storm of selfishness claiming my senses. I pounded my one night bitch with pure violence. "Fuck you!" I cried. I cried it with real tears, but I meant it.

"Yes, Billy. Fuck me! Bite me. Tear at my body, if y-you need." The woman's voice cracked slightly, as if her stoic acceptance itself was cracking. Not that I cared. I dicked her wildly, rocking her cunt with all my might, plunging my yang powerfully into her, banging my crotch against hers. And all the while I chewed on her nipples or mangled her titties. I was truly a beast.

The moment that thick pit settled in my groin, my body lurched so hard every joint in my body cracked! The grenade did not explode but imploded! Suddenly, a black hole emerged, tugging every bit of hate and anger and harm out of my bucking frame of bones. Every positive emotion, in that cyclone of desire, clung desperately to my insides, while the insatiable well dragged their weaker counterparts into its bottomless void. I screamed!

My penis thrust one last time into the shallow recess behind Tanya's hearty labia. The cum I expected to flood into her womb moved backwards instead. The sensation of retreating cum is beyond even poetry to explain. Yet when the last of it slammed into the base of my loins, an orgasm like nothing I had ever experienced swept bolts of lighting through every nerve in my body. "TANYA!" I howled. Unparalleled pleasure swept away the consuming singularity of wickedness, like a dust mouse beset by a leaf blower.

My body collapsed across that amazing woman's naked front, and my consciousness shrank to a singularity. I could hear the trees whisper, "Let be." The beats of my heart, strong pulses slowed to normal rate, and I shook from successive waves of pleasure. In time, something else presented, a sound, soft like singing, rhythmic like music. Hearing it made me sad somehow.

Time passed. Seconds or minutes, I do not know. My awareness expanded. My penis weakened. My mind floated from lingering delights. The crib of firm warmth supporting me rocked gently. "Hu-hh-hh-hh." Tanya's voice shuddered.

The end of my selfishness arrived, when my heart reached out to her, concerned.

"Hu-hh-hh-hh." She was crying.

I turned my face up, away from her shaking breast. Moonlight reflected off the streams seeping down her cheeks.

"Hu-hh-hh-hh."

"F-forgive me." I squeaked.

"No." She whimpered. "There is no need." Her great arms reached around me and pressed me more warmly to her naked front. "I-I do not know what happened - what you did." Her face bent up, displaying no shame for the tears dripping from her eyes. "It was beautiful - like rolling surf and trees swaying and mountains rumbling. Billy, you broke something that has been holding me back." When she smiled, the tears framing it made her face shine.

I think she wanted to kiss me, but my head was too far from her raised lips. She is really tall! I wanted to climb and claim her kiss, but my penis, now soft, lay still inside her. I winced then, for it had chaffed as her improvised lubrication had dried from unrelenting strokes of skin on delicate skin. I feared pulling out would bring pain.

She saw my pained expression, but misunderstood. "No, master Billy, you have given something wonderful to Tanya. Do not fear."

My admission weakened the mood. "It's stuck."

For half a second, she looked confused. Abruptly, Tanya chuckled! "Then we shall be together on these pine needles forever!"

"Billy?" Mom called from far away. It could have been miles and I would have heard her. The moon had moved lower to the west.

"Tell her, Billy." Tanya prompted.

I shouted into the night. "Momma! It was good! Tanya saved me!"

"Heaven's, Billy. I nearly called for an ambulance!"

"HO!" Tanya's laugh burst across the valley.

The problem of me IN Tanya was quickly solved with more saliva. She fingered the slippery fluid around the base of my soft length until enough seeped in to free me without pain.

We dressed and held each other. Unsure of our ability to walk separately down the hill, we gave mutual support.

Mom greeted us a short distance from the cab, wearing once more her blue, costume dress and high heels. I released Tanya and shuffled into my mother's outstretched arms. She kissed my forehead but shot a curious gaze at the cabbie.

Tanya looked up at the night sky. "Stars never speak of what they see, nor does Tanya."

Mom hugged me tighter. She whispered, "I feel two ways, Billy."

"How, Momma?" I whispered back as Tanya grinned and opened a rear door for us.

"Shhh, I am your Mom, now." She meant it was important. "What you did to me was incredible. But I felt helpless when you needed me."

"It's okay." I spoke clearly. "No one did bad, Mom. We did what we did because we had to Let Be."

"You go on, little man." Tanya puffed. "Nothing happened, except the wind blew from the east tonight."

"Yes." Mom agreed. She regarded me. "It'll be past your bedtime before we're home." We climbed into the backseat and watched the stars fade as the cab returned to the city. The moon remained bright against the city's glow.

Mom had spoke with Dad on her phone. He welcomed us with hugs and kisses. Tanya followed, somehow knowing that we did not want to leave her at the curb. She stood outside the apartment door, cabbie cap in both hands. She nodded courteously at my father. Mother drew him into the apartment. I stepped outside and closed the door to the barest crack. I looked up, not knowing what to say.

Our eyes spoke small tears. Something special had happened between us. Yes, it was love, but a love I had not felt before. It had bonded us and freed us. In an odd way it had made us equals, yet I felt I had wronged her. I had to look away to tell her. "I was mean to you."

"That, I accepted when I agreed to help." She took my hands. Her cap was soft cotton insulating our touch. "Your body was chained and only madness could break it. It saved me too." She took a breath. "Tanya has been with heartless men, and I have never cried." Her hands trembled. "I have been with true love, but was never moved to tears." She raised my hands and touched her lips to my fingers. "The violence of your heart is not a selfish passion. Tanya hopes that never changes." She released my hands and stepped back. She glowered unexpectedly, "Now there is another debt I owe you."

My jaw fell open. There wasn't - she didn't. I couldn't speak. Her words were absurd to me. What I owed Tanya was far greater than the little information I had managed from Mrs. McDougal to help the cabbie.

Even thinking of that witch was a curse. I swear. "Out plucking fruit, have we been, tonight?" Her cackle appeared out of nowhere. Actually it descended from the floor above, along with the gray haired apartment owner. She wafted up to us as if a broom flew her. Her wrinkled fingers zeroed in on something on Tanya's jacket, one pine needle. "Many parts of a pine tree are edible." She plucked it, cackled again, and let the brown length fall to the walkway.

Instead of berating the 'Babba', Tanya gave a frown that was somehow a smile. "You know that fruit well, I bet. I have smelled the turpentine you drink."

Mrs. McDougal looked almost shocked for a second. Then she looked impressed. "Something happened tonight." She shot a glare at me for a clue.

My heart rate doubled under her piercing eyes, but my heart had become strong. "I'm not old enough to drink." My eyes may have twinkled, but my lips stayed steady.

I'd never seen the old woman at a loss before. She took a new tack. "Go kick the meter on, Tanya, and come to my office. We have much to drink about." She dismissed me with a wave of her hand.

I turned and pushed the door open.

"I charge double tonight."

"If you agree to a little backgammon between foes, I'll pay whatever you win from the doubling cube." Mrs. McDougal cloyed.

"Only if you pour from the bottles I brought from my old country."

"Agreed."

I went in, relieved to escape any potential adventure with Mrs. McDougal. I locked every lock on the door. Interior voices reached me.

"I texted them, after talking with you. I think I'll wait a little longer."

"You want to explore your options?" Dad asked Mom. They were talking on the couch.

"Does that trouble you?"

I crept behind the kitchen counter, but they must have heard me come in. I saw Dad scratch his head.

"I honestly can't say." He brightened, "Of course, I'm happy for whatever you decide."

"Got your hopes up?"

"Maybe."

"Keep them up a little longer." Mom's voice deepened. "I'll be stopping by in a short short."

"Really?" He sounded a little befuddled but happy."

"Billy? Come make your bed. I'll help." It was code for, she wanted to talk with me. It was a code Dad must have figured out long ago. Still, he got up, and wished me good night from the main room.

I slunk there and hugged him. He kissed the top of my head and wandered into their bedroom.

I moved to get the sheets and blanket. Mom intercepted me with more than a hug. She kissed me warmly, prolonging her lips on mine. When she pulled away, she beheld me with eyes like vessels of still water. "I still don't know what to think. Was what happened something that can be explained?"

I looked at my feet. "I wanted to show you a way that I feel about you, but I goofed. I did it wrong."

"What you did may have been strange, but there was nothing wrong about it." Mom lifted my chin with a finger. "While I can't comprehend what you showed me, I wish I had better appreciated the electricity you created, when it struck me.

"After my wits calmed down, I tried to distract myself by talking with your father and texting some people, but then I shut off my phone and listened to the wind. Do you know what I heard?"

I shook my head.

"I heard you, shouting terrible things, in the distance." Mom frowned. "I should have been there for you. Instead, I made her-"

"It's okay, Momma. I love you." I threw a hug around her. The fine, slightly coarse weave of her dress could not penetrate my long sleeves. I accepted its rasp against my cheek.

She embraced me. "You can call me, Mom. Mom loves you as much as Momma ever will."

"I won't do it again."

"That may be for the best." She agreed. "Still, I wouldn't trade what happend for a dozen good sons."

We moved to the couch, sat but remained in each other arms. "Don't make Dad wait too long, okay?"

"So he's Dad, now?" Mom asked.

I frowned but nodded.

"Honey, its not for me to explain why, but your father has no desires that would place a time limit on me."

Of course I wanted to know why, but a possible answer hinted from within myself. An answer that wouldn't have occurred to me before my failed, special love-making.

Tanya's and my bond occurred to me. There were no limits in our connection. Perhaps Mom and Dad felt the same way. I asked, "And you don't put limits on him?"

Mom rolled her eyes from blatant amusement. "Your father and I are equal in many ways, but if he ever tried to escape my clutches, he would be in more trouble than you." She poked a finger at my nose.

"Trouble?"

"Don't think I've forgotten or even imagined forgiving what you almost did to Mr. Gorgev."

I was shocked. Surely that was water under the bridge.

Mom bounced up from the couch, stood tall, and glowered. "Try something like that again, and I'll send you to a military school with an all male staff, at an all male military base."

"I don't think there are anymore of those." I called her bluff.

"Maybe not in this country." She was serious, but she wasn't angry.

"Good night, Momma." I pouted.

"While I'm wearing this dress, you'll address me as Mom, oh disrespectful son of mine." She taunted.

After the craziest night of my life, thus far, she, Tanya, and I should have been exhausted, physically and emotionally. I felt no such thing. I bounded up like I had slept all night and started unbuttoning the bright blue dress. Mom's giggles tinkled around the room.

Father found us together just before dawn, wrapped in hastily grabbed sheets. His kiss on my forehead woke me.

"Daddy?" Exhaustion had finally found us. It weighed like lead all over my body.

"Shhh, Sport. Don't wake your mom." He was crouched beside me.

"Can you come home early, tonight?" I asked. It was Friday.

"I don't know." He answered honestly, quietly. His eyes glanced at Mom's beautiful face. When they returned to me, they looked truer at me somehow. "Making a living in the city is not easy. I'm doing my best." He put a hand on the blanket covering my shoulder. "You will never have to worry. We may want for some things, but our immediate future is secure. I want you to know that."

I whispered, "I'm going to get a job. Mrs. Abbey is going to call her leagues."

"What about your work with your Momma? You don't want to abandon her."

"No, Dad. I'll always work for Mom, and I'll go to school and do homework." My voice slowed. "Did she get any new jobs?"

Dad shook his head. "I should go. Maybe, if I finish a couple projects today, I'll come home in time to have dinner with you." He eyed Mom again. "Late dinner, probably." He sighed and stood up. He gave me a final smile and walked out of the apartment, briefcase in hand.

An unexpected thing stunned me. When Daddy had stood and turned away, I caught the briefest sight of his trousers. The front part stood out from his hips like the the head of a golf club had fallen in there.

"Glen?" Mom roused.

"Daddy went to work."

"Aw, poor dear." She snuggled closer to me and fell back asleep. I did too.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I had to race out of the apartment, after getting up late, dressing without showering, and eating a slice of bread that Mom barely had time to toast and slather with jelly.

On the ground floor, I ran into Tanya. She stood in the entrance talking with Mrs. Cherkle. I had no time to say more than "Good morning."

Mrs. Cherkle mumbled my name, awkwardly.

"Stop, Billy!" Tanya boomed as I raced past. My sneakers skidded to a halt.

"Excuse me, Colleen. Duty calls." She grabbed my elbow and forcefully ushered me outside. Her cab hadn't left the curb where she had parked it last night.

"Tanya takes you to school, now." At the time, I didn't understand that she meant, from now on, if I'm ever late.

She opened the door and with the skill of a magician, thrust me into the back seat as gently as one might set an expensive vase on a pedestal.

What really surprised me was, Mrs. Cherkle scurried up and climbed in, pushing me to the next seat. "I'll pay the fare, Tanya."

"Ha!" The big driver laughed. "Tanya cannot give free ride to little man, without someone paying!" With mercenary spirit, she knocked the meter on and started the engine.

"Mrs. Cherkle!" I didn't know what else to say. The car roared into traffic.

"Billy, I got a call, yesterday, from the doctor." She sounded really nervous.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?"

"That's a little complicated. I'm not the young hen I was when Mr. Cherkle and I considered starting a family."

Tanya suddenly turned on the radio and raised the volume. She slid the plastic window shut between the front and back seats.

Mrs. Cherkle calmed somewhat. "I-I didn't know when I'd have a chance to tell you, Billy." She chewed her lip for a second. Her voice changed when she spoke again. It was the cute, high pitched but soft voice she used when we shared special times. "Little Colleen is going to have her Daddy's baby." She explained.

"Oh my!" I immediately hugged her, but I worried. What had she meant by it being complicated? We had made a baby! "You such a good girl!" I fell into our game.

"You're happy?" She sounded surprised. "I thought you wouldn't believe me!"

"Why would I do that?" I cheered. "That's what happens when you make babies!"

A stiff wind escaped with her next breath. Her shoulders relaxed, and her chest rose confidently. "I LOVE my Daddy!" She squealed and would have pulled me to her lap, if I hadn't been wearing my seat belt. We kissed instead.

I feared asking the next question but had speak. "Does Mr. Cherkle know?"

Her voice returned to that of an adult. "He knows, Billy." She took a sharp breath and exhaled. "He knows everything." Her words sped up then. "But don't worry. He's actually happy about it, not that he'll admit that, but Godwin has always wanted a son or daughter to teach his trade to. That may be hogwash to people today, but he's sincere. I would support him if that's the profession the child chooses to pursue- But I'm getting way ahead of myself." Mrs. Cherkle released me.

"There is a valid concern that I hope you can understand, Billy." She cleared her throat. "I'm not too old to bear children, but the chance of something going wrong is not insignificant." She took my hands in hers. "I love you in a special way, Billy, but there is another love, a mother's love, that has to respect the realities of nature. I want you to know, even if this hurts you, that I would terminate a pregnancy if there is a danger to me or the child."

"Oh." I sorta knew about abortion but only the definition. It's a way moms-to-be, end being pregnant. I had never considered that a fetus might die before it was a human baby and could be born. I had to consider that happening to a child that I had made with a woman.

The cab screeched to a halt. It had been racing through the streets until then. Outside I heard kids talking and car engines idling. Tanya got out and opened the door on my side.

"Are you okay?" Mrs. Cherkle asked.

"I-I don't know." I retreated to the open door. Tanya instinctively knew to help me climb out. I might not have been able to by myself.

"You poor dear." Sorrow filled the face of the newest mother of my children.

I continued my retreat into the crow of students filing into the buildings. Tanya called out, "Let it be, Billy." Had she heard, or was she referring to last night? What she said was almost what I'd heard from rustling tree branches. No. It was the song coming from the open driver's door, a Beatles song.

I was so confused. I flowed away from the cab, caught up in the crowd. Someone called my name.

Trish appeared at my elbow. "Oooo, trouble." She smirked.

"Huh?" I shook my head, trying to resolve the plethora of things rattling it.

"Word is out." Trish closed in for the kill. "You did something, yesterday, and news of it went all the way to Principal Agincourt.

"Wh-what?" I looked around, having lost sight of the cab. We streamed into the building together.

"Getting the low down, Trish?" Another voice attacked from the rear, Wendel's.

Trish answered. "Haven't cracked this grade B, egghead yet."

"Come on. Spill it, Billy." Wendel tried. "We don't care if the Principal sentences you to one of her special councilors. You're already low man on our totem pole." Implying that I was actually on the same pole as them. Wendel was smooth, I'll give him that.

It's just that, I honestly didn't know what the hell they were talking about! "Uh, I need to get to my locker." I headed that way. Their lockers were in a different hall, with the other 8th graders.

"Lunch time, then!" Wendel dictated, "You won't escape us." He and Trish headed to their hall.

"I heard it all started yesterday at lunch. Didn't you?" Trish gossiped. "I thought gay boys heard everything at school."

"You know I would totally bang you." Wendel sounded defensive.

"And I would let you bang me, but you'd like that too much, and I'd never have a three way with you and whatever guy you finally dangle on your string."

I escaped them and their voices, suddenly enlightened by the mention of lunchtime. Kelly must have told someone. I walked the rest of the way to my locker, like a zombie. There, Kelly was waiting for me.

She stood across the hall and glanced at me, just once, as if she was just looking around. Then she marched away. I didn't understand the expression her face. It wasn't anger or shock or anything at all bad.

I'd felt like an ant under a magnifying glass.

I hurried to my first class, extremely grateful that it wasn't Science, where no doubt this ant would burn to a crisp by sunlight. After History, I lingered until the last minute. I wanted to talk with Ms. Laghari, but I couldn't muster the courage to talk about it between classes.

Actually, Kelly was sitting in the back row, when I took my seat. I expected to feel her eyes burrowing into the back of my neck, but it proved to be just another day. I did get an odd look from Mr. Yong, while he moved from desk to desk, checking our efforts with the workbook.

After Science, I scurried to Ms. Hennifer's room, where my last class of the morning would be before lunch. "Billy." She nodded, free of emotion, at my entrance, expecting me to take my seat. I walked up to her instead. "Uh, Ms. Hennifer?"

"Is there something I can help you with?" She took a perfect pose of an unbiased instructor.

"Um, if I started on the workbook, right now, could I, uh, leave five minutes early?"

She responded instantly. "That would depend. I'll check your work. There had better not be a single mistake."

"Yes, uh, no, Ma-am." I took my seat and hauled out my math workbook. She told me which page to start on.

Nearly an hour later, she told me. "Three, Billy. You shouldn't have rushed." She found three errors out of the many equations I had solved. "Always take time to review your work." She said it aloud to remind the entire class. I felt smaller than an ant. "When you correct them, you may go." She explained. She helped me with the first one before the next hand raised.

I fixed the other two carefully, which left me with a three minute lead on the rest of the school. As soon as math's door swung shut, I bolted to Ms. Laghari's class. I reached it as a mob of 7th graders expanded out from the open door. I darted in between the last, exiting kids.

My English teacher spotted me instantly. She took a deep breath and sighed. In that breath, I had sprinted up to her. "I'm sorry."

"Yes, Billy." Her frown was filled with - something. I thought at first, disappointment, but that wasn't it. "Instead, you should be angry."

"Huh?"

"At me." She pursed her lips and glanced around the room. "I let you down."

"What?" I tried to muffle my voice. "I heard the Principle wanted to see me."

"She wants to see us, Billy, after school."

"Kelly told." I guessed.

"She didn't." Ms. Laghari cleared her throat and looked around the room. It was empty. Everyone had gone to lunch. "I did. I had no choice. Maybe Kelly would have, but I had to tell Principal Agincourt first. That way, it's just a minor incident." She tried the barest smile. "You and I aren't in trouble, but we will have to talk with the principal, and Kelly will probably be there too."

"U-uh," I stammered. "Then you didn't let me down. You did me a favor." I supposed.

"That's not how I let you down." She sounded weary, as if the issue had weighed on her for the last twenty four hours.

I waited.

"I should have recognized the dynamic between you and Kelly. I shouldn't have invited her to join us but, instead, stopped our discussion all together."

After thinking about what happened, I felt that she wasn't being fair to herself. "You couldn't know. It's okay. We'll talk to Kelly and the Principal, and it won't be a problem." I suddenly hoped that she and I might resume our lessons. Last night had been crazy and messed up, but the three of us who had experienced it couldn't deny the power of Ms. Laghari's knowledge of love and sex.

Ms. Laghari looked at her watch. "I must go to the faculty lounge." She went to the door. "We'll talk briefly again, after our class."

I guessed rightly, that she felt she shouldn't be found alone with me.

I left the room and after stopping at my locker, headed outside. There, the gang of 8th graders found me eating my lunch.

"No fair." I preempted the discussion. I used my eyes to indicate it was four against one.

"You got no place in this, pipsqueak." Al growled. They sat down at my table and conferred as if I wasn't there. "What have you all heard?"

"Someone snitched about a joint in his locker." Wendel smiled.

"No. It was a condom." Everyone oooed Trish's version, except Steve. He coughed.

"I heard that someone heard the shrimp pulling his sausage in the bathroom."

"Oh, OH, OOOHHH!!" Al joked.

"He kissed Ms. Laghari on the lips." Kelly somehow teleported next to the lunch table.

The sudden silence, I swear, included the birds and cars and airplanes, for a one block radius.

"WELL! Sit down, little princess. We only have ears for you." Al scooted against Wendal, making room on that bench seat.

"I'm not a princess." Kelly abruptly glared at me. Then she took off running.

"Two little lovers, sitting in a tree..." Al started.

"MS. LAGHARI!" Trish and Wendel cried. They were ecstatic!

Steve sported a very different look. Suspicion. "That can't be right." He pronounced. "The two of them are jerking our chain. Ain't that so, Al? It's like you were singing. They worked together, spreading the rumor." He grinned at me, but the grin looked forced. "Nice try, Kid."

"I dunno, Steve." Al worried. "Ms. Laghari is my first class. "There was something not right about her, today."

Trish butted in. "Jig is up, Billy. Spill it, or we ask the English teacher."

That was a threat I didn't know how to handle. What Ms. Laghari had promised, wouldn't be a problem, sounded at that moment like a disaster. I had to protect Ms. Laghari. If things got out of hand, I imagined that she might even get fired!

Something I learned that day, I will never forget. If you make a mistake, be ready to make it again. I got up from my lunch and leaned at Trish, staring as if I was going to squeal like pigeon. (or something like that)

Her expectant eyes shined at me, victorious. Then I was kissing her lips. I didn't even have to grab her, I pressed them until she, after a moment longer than I would have expected, pulled away and wiped her mouth with her sleeve. "Eww, gross!"

I immediately swiveled, like the Capoeira dance in P.E. My lips smacked into Al's. A second later, I launched myself at Wendel, but the surprise was over. My four interrogators leaped away like I was a rabid dog.

"What the fuck!" Al wiped his mouth.

"Come on, Al. People are watching." Wendel grinned. "Good one, Kid."

Even Steve chuckled. They walked away, shaking their heads.

I couldn't stop them from talking to Ms. Laghari, even if I made up a story about what happened. They would bug her anyway, or worse, spread the truth. This way, they had become part of the story, an embarrassing part.

Ms. Laghari found me oddly happy in her class, during the next period. She had likely been expecting me to mope.

Moping caught up with me near the end of Art and Music. I had officially received a summons to the Principal's office. It had been presented as a note from the front desk, nothing special. A few pairs of eyes swung briefly my way; word was out about notes from the front desk.

It was time to take my medicine. I stopped by my locker and collected my gear. I went to the front desk and showed Mr. Vouse the note. He showed me directly to Agincourt's office.

"Hello, Billy." The principal greeted me with a professional smile. "Please take a seat."

Moments later, Ms. Laghari arrived. "Ma-am."

"Thanks, Shoona. Have a seat."

My English teacher left a seat between us. There were four in the not terribly large office. Principal Agincourt's seat was the fifth, but it was no different than the others. Simple, padded chairs spoke of craftsmanship, comfort, and humility.

When Kelly was shown in, I looked away until she was seated. I managed a polite smile. She looked as nervous as I felt. Ms. Laghari buffed her nails with a soft tool.

The principal closed the door and sat down. "Thank you for being here. Let's not bandy about the bush. Ms. Laghari told me, yesterday afternoon, that you kissed her on the lips, Billy, and that Kelly was present. What can you tell me about that?"

"Oh," I sat up straight. "Gosh, I'm really sorry." I looked at my English teacher. She gave an encouraging expression, as if anything I said would be okay. I took a deep breath. "I was in a weird mood, after Kelly showed, and I wasn't ready for that. Ms. Laghari and I had been talking about kinds of communicating. Kelly came in, and I lost track of things. I still don't understand what I felt. But yeah, I kinda wanted to, uh, escape, felt embarrassed, but I didn't want to hurt Ms. Laghari's feelings. I messed up and kissed her. Really, it was wrong, and I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"That's fine, Billy. What I heard you say was, you were talking about communication styles with your English teacher, when Kelly arrived and joined you. You felt, um, weird about that, and you got embarrassed. To show no hard feelings for wanting to leave, you kissed Ms. Laghari."

I was amazed by the principal's ability to turn my rambling nonsense into a coherent narrative. "Uh, yeah, pretty much." I scratched my head.

"Thank you, Billy." She smiled at Kelly. "What happened, in your words, Kelly?"

"I'm sorry, Principal Agincourt, I didn't mean to be a bother. I shouldn't have knocked on the door. I just wanted to know if Billy was in there. I didn't want to get them into trouble."

"It's okay, Dear." The principal assured her. "You did nothing wrong. I just want to hear your story."

"Well," Kelly sniffed. "It was like Billy said, after we and Ms. Laghari talked for a little bit, Billy got up and kissed her and walked out of the room."

"That was all?"

"Yes, Ma-am."

"Okay, Kelly. What I heard you say was, your horny little cunt wanted Billy to stick a hard dick in it and fuck a baby into you. So you interrupted his and Ms. Laghari's special sex session, hoping to get in on the action and steal some of his sperm that was meant to go into Shoona's dark, Asian pussy." That's what I heard the principal say. I wanted to crawl under the principal's desk and die.

What Principal Agincourt actually said was, "You wanted to spend time with Billy while he was talking with your English teacher." I'd heard that too, at the same time!

Kelly didn't say anything, but her face turned bright red.

"Please, forgive me, Kelly." The principal requested. "I respect you for going after something you want. You'll achieve great things, if you don't let off moments like yesterday's, weigh you down. Keep up the good fight." She cheered.

Agincourt turned to Ms. Laghari. "Well, Shoona, I'm here for you too. You have every right to expect justice. I take it the kiss was a surprise, at the very least?"

"It wasn't, Boss. Billy and I have been making out like crazy for the last few days. I taught him a lot of hot stuff, and he even sucked on my pussy until I squirted like firehose on fire. I wish I could kiss him right now and make his dick hard. I'd open my snatch across his crotch and suck his dick right up my fuck chute! I bet he would put a baby in me faster than a dozen jack rabbits gang banging a doe bitch."

"I'm not sure I understand." Principal Agincourt looked puzzled. "Perhaps you can tear off his and your clothes and jump his bones right here, for demonstration purposes. I think I could really get off, watching the two of you fuck a baby into existence. Kelly would probably want to get into the action, by licking his balls and fingering her little cunt. I would be masturbating too, but secretly hoping that Billy would save some of his powerful cum for my womb. It's been years since I had a baby, and I bet his will be the best!"

What the hell? The two women weren't saying anything like that! Ms. Laghari simply affirmed that I had kissed her, unexpectedly, and then left the room. She didn't want anything more than apology, which she told Principal Agincourt, I had given at my first opportunity, today.

"I'll note exactly that, in the log, and we are done." The principal, once more, thanked us for our time, and wished us well. "And Billy, if I hear of you doing anything like that again, I'll sick Ms. Hennifer on you." She sounded like she was joking. Ms. Laghari laughed, rose to her feet, and walked out.

What the hell was going on in my head? Had I heard that last bit correctly, or was it a false voice too? I couldn't separate that one. What if Trish or Al told her that I'd kissed them!

"Billy." The principal's voice prompted.

"Huh?"

"You can go. School's over. Go out and play, or watch the video lectures, whatever you want, just not in here." She leaned at me, from her seat behind her desk.

"Uh, yes, Ma-am." I bolted up from my seat, gave Kelly a woeful face, and scurried out of the principal's office. Behind me, I heard her ask Kelly.

"You really want that raping dick in your horny, slut twat?"

I grabbed the sides of my head as I marched out of the building.

"Billy?" It was Ms. Laghari. She had crawled into my brain, somehow. No. She was standing outside. Had she waited for me on the entrance steps?

"You looked a little odd, in there. Is everything all right?" She asked discretely.

I couldn't lie to her. "I-I don't think so." Would she understand?

"Billy, if you told me, you had taken a drug, I would only want to help you." She confessed. "You look half out of it."

"I heard things, different than what you and the principal said. Something's wrong."

"I need your trust." She scanned the scattering of students and instructors. "I'll try to help, but not here. You understand that? We have to separate."

"Yes, yes."

"I'm going to the bus stop, and take the 19. I'll step off at Vandemont and Cedar. Meet me there in fifteen minutes. It's a short walk, away from residences. Can you walk there?

"I guess so." I could move just fine, and it wasn't like I was seeing what I was hearing.

We separated.

I walked and walked, using my watch to navigate. I made it the intersection in ten minutes. The walk was five, long blocks from the school. It was a warehouse district. The place was buzzing with activity. The people focused on their work.

Ms. Laghari was already waiting at the transit sign.

"Follow me, just a little way." She took off down the sidewalk but soon turned into an open gate. I followed. This warehouse was closed. We walked across an asphalt lot, to a shed abutting a vast building. It had metal screens on the windows and metal doors that folded up, high enough for a semi truck to unload freight directly. The shed had none of that.

"This warehouse has been on the market for a year. A colleague told me it would be a good place to rehearse our podcast. Ms. Laghari referred to Darling Dimensions and the Spice Witch Five. "I have a key." She took a ring of keys out of her purse and unlocked the door to the metal shed. "It's a little sparse in here, but it's perfect when I want to escape academia and focus on my creative works." She led me inside.

Several, broken office chairs formed a circle around what looked like foam mats for yoga but extra thick. The weird bits were the mattresses standing along every wall. They were all old, discolored or broken. Across the ceiling, someone had hung sheets that bowed gentle from gravity. The disheveled collection was suppose to baffle sounds in the room, she explained later.

The English teacher pinched her hair clasp open and unwound her long, flat hair. She kicked off her shoes and plunked herself into one of the chairs. "Sorry. Habit." She tried a smile but could now more concerned having reached her place of solitude and focus.

The space was thirty feet by twenty. A dirty skylight provided light through a gap in the hanging sheets. There were no windows, but there was a lamp. I flicked the switch. It remained dark.

"Still feeling weird?" She asked?

"It's better. I haven't heard anything strange, since we left."

"Rose's style can be pretty stressful. She's a difficult read."

"Huh? Rose?"

"That's the principal's first name."

"Oh. Okay." I scratched my nose.

"Well, that's a let down!" Ms. Laghari brightened. "I take a man into my secret lair, and he stands there like groupie at the wrong concert. Sit down!"

I took the closest chair and sat.

"Talk to me, Billy. What happened in there?"

My ears burned. "Mrs. Agincourt," I started. "When she talked, I heard nasty things. Then I heard you say them."

"Okay, you heard nasty things. That's not a good sign, but you're safe here. You can tell me anything. I think you already know that you can say nasty sex things around me, if that's the kind you're talking about."

I could only nod.

She waited.

I stop nodding. I tried to form a sentence but failed.

She waited, fetched her nail buffing tool and waited some more. She never stopped looking like she was interested.

"Uh, after Kelly told her what she saw, when I kissed you. I heard the principal call her a, um, slut, and oh, worse, much worse."

"That's what you heard?" She affirmed. "I believe you."

"But I also heard what she really said. It was like there was a second voice. It said nasty things about what you told her, and then you said nasty things."

"Go slower. Try to relax. There's plenty of time." She looked at her phone, for the time of day. "When do you have to be home?"

"Not soon."

"Take your time. I'm out of school for the weekend." She smiled. "So you heard our voices saying nasty things in your head. I want to assure you, however frightened you feel, the fact that you can talk about it indicates that you can overcome it. I promise, I'm here, I believe you, and I want to help. I'll wait, if you need more time."

Her calm, deliberate words did ease my tension. Was I going crazy? She certainly didn't act that way or hint at such a thing. I spoke with less haste. "The principal, when she retold Kelly what she'd heard, she said that Kelly wanted me to put my, uh, dick in her and f-fuck a baby in her."

"Okay. I get the idea. There was a lot more?"

"Yes."

"Do want to tell me?"

"Not really, but if you want more, I guess so."

"I'm not a therapist, Billy. I'm an English teacher, but I have also been teaching you something that might relate to your experience in the principal's office. Most importantly, and I want to stress, there is nothing wrong with you. I have an idea about it, but I have to ask a nosy question."

I nodded, ready for anything.

She looked me straight in the eye. "Billy, have you been practicing the sexual techniques I've been teaching, with someone else?"

I froze then. I had been busted. Guilt rushed through my veins, with every thud of my heart. I realized it, the moment she asked. I had done something terrible. Was Mom in the same mad, state? I almost jumped up and ran out the door.

"I want to hold you, Billy, to prove I'm not just an image or a voice. I'm right here, and my questions are only intended to figure out a solution."

I did leap out my chair! I fell to my knees on the floor pads and I threw my head into her lap, grasping at her legs. "I can't tell you who!" I burst.

"But you tried what I taught with her?" She had to be sure. "Or him?"

"Have I hurt her?" I looked up, terrified for my mom.

"That's not likely, Billy. The only danger is to yourself, and you've already experienced the worst it can get."

"What happened?"

"The words I have to explain it are too mumbo, jumbo. They're words about feelings, not actual mechanisms. However, I can tell you, your audio hallucinations will calm down. You are not in any danger from them, if you respect them."

She dithered. "I need to know what you did, but I've showed hardly anything to you. The least safe was orgasming without ejaculating. It wasn't the best technique to start with, but I didn't want you to think I was teasing you."

I nodded to that. "She said I was teasing her."

"Did you and your partner absorb each other's chak- Sorry! Like I said, mumbo jumbo. I'm talking about what the two of you felt, the mind/body is capable of powerful emotions.

"That first technique generates similar but different emotions. I and others like to say, energy, but that's not accurate. They are emotions. I'm going to call these two energies, masculine and feminine, but that's not accurate. Regardless of sex or gender, people can feel both those energies and other similar but different energies.

"You were generating masculine energy into your partner, while feminine energy was drawn into you by the same actions.

"When the full technique concludes correctly, the two energies flow through your connections like a wheel, spinning until your bodies orgasm. You and your partner orgasmed?" She asked.

"Sh-she did, uh, uh, a lot!" I confessed.

"You didn't?"

"No. I was too busy, uh, loving her."

"I see." But she clearly disbelieved. "I'm not sure that's possible. It would require a passion so strong-" She stopped and put a hand to her mouth. "Was there another partner?"

How did she know? My head gave the slightest downturn.

"Was it a man?"

"HUH?!" That's all I needed to exclaim.

Abruptly, Ms. Laghari looked more puzzled than doubting. "It was a wom-?" She interrupted herself. "You know what a tomboy is, right?"

"Yeah. They're girls but like doing boy stuff." Tomboys were one of my exceptions to the law of dumb girls.

"Was the second partner like a tomboy?"

I instantly pictured Tanya in her uniform and her great size and strength and confidence. She had once said she might marry her cab. Something like that.

I gave Ms. Laghari yet another, idiot nod.

"Did you cum in her?"

"Uh-uh." I shook my head wildly to make up for all the nodding.

Her voice, lowered. "Did you orgasm?"

"Like crazy!" I blurted.

"What did it feel like?"

"Wow! It was like boom and then buzz and it was like a hole draining me. That's why I didn't cum, right?"

"Not exactly." For the first time, Ms. Laghari, sounded scared. "What happened to the hole, after you stopped orgasming?"

"Huh." I hadn't thought about that. "It just vanished."

"It didn't vanish, Billy. It's trying to get out. That's what you're hearing."

"How do I let it out?" I was abuzz with questions. "Are you sure M- uh, my partner wasn't hurt? And what about Tan- uh, the tomboy lady?"

"First thing, first, Billy. You're here and you need help. I think I can help. But, I promise, if I can't, you will still be fine, in time. The energy will fade, and you'll stop hearing voices. They won't bother you again."

"How long will that take?"

"I don't know, Billy. Days? Weeks? I shouldn't have taught that first technique. I never conceived that you might use it on another partner. I've only done it with experienced partners." She stared at me. "In fact, I only taught you a fraction of that technique. Did you use it as part of a larger collection of actions with your partner?"

"I wanted to show my love in lots of different ways."

"Oh, my, I can't begin to imagine what that poor woman must have gone through."

"I did hurt her! I knew it."

"You DIDN'T Billy. You brought her to several climaxes, right?"

I fell back to nodding, wholly un-reassured about Mom.

"That's good, for her. What should have happened was, both of you orgasming."

"At the same time?"

"No, Billy. That's pretty rare, actually." She breathed more easily. "Because you were with your partner when she orgasmed, her energy/emotions in her fueled her multiple climaxes. It went right where it was suppose to go."

"But I orgasmed, with the other-"

"But it wasn't that woman's energy. At best, you felt some of it fuel your climaxes. The rest collapsed into your heart/mind. It's there now, waiting to fuel an orgasm specifically keyed to it's type of energy."

"What kind is it?"

"I can't tell you, Billy." She sighed, "But IT IS trying to tell you. That's why I think I can help." She stood and opened her arms to me. "But I need your permission, and a promise that you will never again use what I teach, until I say you can."

"I promise, but why do you need my permission? I trust you." I just wanted the awful, nasty energy out of me!

"Because, I'm going to take you on a crazy starship across an insane universe." She put on a brave smile. "I am a talented actor."

"What if I go to my partner and she makes me cum? That should fix me, right? It's her energy."

"It's not hers. You involved a second partner, and now the energy reflects both of them." Her answer made me grasp at straws. Maybe I could get Mom and Tanya in a three-way... None of what Ms. Laghari said made sense to thirteen year old me.

I started to think Ms. Laghari was more than a little crazy herself. What I wanted was to go home to Mom, in case something bad had happened to her. And what about Tanya? I felt like Ms. Laghari could have said more about the cabbie.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I kept believing that I had put a dangerous energy in Mom. Ms. Laghari kept insisting that her orgasms had used it up. The guilt I felt, blocked my ears. I struggled to understand what had gone wrong? I had only wanted to give love to Mom, yet here I was suffering strange, nasty hallucinations. Was my love the source of the problem. No! That must never be!

I glared at Ms. Laghari as if the mess was her fault.

She sat up on her chair and suffered my silent accusation with slow, understanding nods. My glare reflected off her rocking but still expression. I was the guilty one. Ms. Laghari's calm demeanor stripped my pretense. I couldn't face the me in her eyes. I looked inward, where her eyes shined a spotlight. She couldn't see what I saw there, but she knew where to look.

I saw Mr. Gorgev, inside of me. It wasn't a hallucination. His personality, caught lurking in my heart, laughed. Like some super villain explaining his dastardly plans, he laughed at the love I gave Mom. I do love her, more than anyone, but last night, I used love as an excuse to be selfish. The truth was, I had wanted to prove that I was better than Mr. Gorgev.

I deserved what was happening to me, this sickness afflicting my senses. It was a punishment of my own making. My attempt to give love to my momma may have started well enough, but when Mom told me to stop, I pushed her and Tanya to get my way. Real love doesn't do that. I had thought I knew better, but it was the Mr. Gorgev part of me that desired taking control.

If I truly loved Mom, I had to learn to accept and cope with the randomness of this insane universe, instead of trying to control it, and not only the wishes of others but the crazy things people do sometimes. Like Ms. Laghari's proposal.

I couldn't look at her anymore. I twiddled my fingers. I watched them. I asked my English teacher, "What do I have to do?"

A slow sigh escaped the outwardly patient instructor. She had been holding her breath. "Stand."

We stood from our chairs. She held out her arms and stepped onto the broad, thick foam mat. "We always begin with a hug." She smiled. "You know that."

We met in the middle of the mat, her warm arms confident, mine cool and uncertain. I wanted to trust her.

"Relax, Billy. Go ahead and slump in my arms. I'll hold you up."

I tried, but aside from my uncertainty, curiosity fed my tension.

"There, there." Ms. Laghari cooed in my ear. "Let me tell you a story."

"Okay."

"A routine flight across the midwest unexpectedly suffered engine troubles. The captain told the passengers to buckle themselve in, but when one side saw fire streaming from under their wing, they started screaming that they were going to crash. One woman panicked in an usual way. She jumped into the aisle and declared, " I've lived a pure and decent life. I don't deserve this! She tore at her clothes, ripping them off her virgin body, and demanded. "Is there anyone here who is man enough to make me feel like a woman before I die?

The terrified passengers quieted, embarrassed for the desperate woman. As the plane dived for an emergency landing, one man stood up and faced her brazen nakedness. He pulled off his shirt and told her, 'Here, iron this!'"

Air burst out of my lungs, and I lurched in Ms. Laghari's arms! "HAAA!!!" I immediately saw Mom tearing off her blue dress and Dad giving her his shirt to iron! I kept laughing, beyond what that terrible joke deserved. I hugged her harder, but the rest of my body fell to her for support. She was a lot stronger than her slim frame suggested.

After a few seconds, when she hadn't said anything more, I looked up. Ms. Laghari shook her head, her smile was still water. I waited, letting her hold me. My arms relaxed around her. Hers kept me from falling.

"Shhhh. Just relax." She said after a minute.

While natural impatience nagged me, I kept telling myself that I had to relinquish control to her.

Time lost meaning, but when her arms tired she spoke plainly. "I'm going to say and do things that will test your trust, Billy. I'm going to make you very unhappy, but
    you will understand why, if you can hold on to your trust for just a little while, I promise. Can you give me that much trust?"

I wanted to, but I wasn't sure. I trusted Ms. Hennifer while she caused me incredible pain. I doubted I could trust Ms. Laghari that much, but I hoped the trust I did have for my English teacher would be enough. I nodded my face against her dress. She let go, and I crashed to the mat. It's double thickness didn't stop my bones from thudding.

"How dare you kiss me in front of your stupid GIRLFRIEND!" She shouted, pointing a slim, long finger! It's glistening nail threatened with buffed sharpness. "You think you're here because I wanted to help you? Gods, you deserve that child, Kelly! You're more foolish and twice as childish!" She stomped over to the door, pulling out her keys. "Well, now you're going to face the music for embarrassing me like that!" With a quick punch and twist, Ms. Laghari locked the bolt lock, stuffed her keys into her handbag, and turned to me. "I've got all weekend to teach you some respect!" She threw the handbag into a far corner. She took paused steps. Each was an accusation.

"You're just a little boy, playing with women like they're your toys!"

"You let puberty make decisions for you. Only a child does that!"

"You think 'making babies' is a sign of being a man? HA!"

There was more, but I'd had enough. I shook my watch to wake it up, but she dove at me and pulled my arm, jerking it at the socket. "OW!"

"Talk to me boy." Her face was a harpy's. "Spit it out," She demanded, "You were trying to impress Kelly by kissing me. Weren't you?"

"No!" I shouted. "I don't like this?"

"You think I liked being dragged to my boss, before you and your brat girl? You think I liked lying to keep my job?" She steadied my arm with one hand and unfastened my watch with the other. "If you think differently, then maybe I'm not the teacher I thought I was." She held my watch and let go of my hands. "Cry all you want, but you had better do what I tell you, or I'll lock you in this place until you do!"

I was crying. My trust shattered! I cowered on the floor, her hovering like a demon.

"Now repeat what I say, Billy." She glared. "I've coddled you too long with modern teaching techniques. You're so dumb, I wonder if rote learning will be equally lost on you!"

"I'm not dumb!" I wasn't completely cowed.

Her hand balled into a fist around my watch. "Repeat what I say, or I crush this. It's probably smarter than you are!" She shook it at me. "Now say it, 'My watch is smarter than I am!"

I didn't want to, but I was sure she meant what she said. If I didn't obey, she might lock me in here for the whole weekend! Nobody knew where I was, except her!

I snuffled and frowned, but I said it. "My watch is smarter than I am."

"Good!" She snorted. "You've shown you're as smart as a parrot!"

She said I'd understand! I didn't. Ms. Laghari had turned evil! I hated her!

"Now say this, I betrayed my teacher by kissing her!"

I pouted, held out as long as I could. Her glared darkened. "I betrayed my teacher by kissing her!"

"Next say, "I'm a fool and a cad!"

That I could almost believe. "I"m a fool and a cad." Except I didn't know what 'cad' meant.

"I shamed my teacher in front of the principal."

"I shamed my teacher in front of the principal."

"I kissed Ms. Laghari because I wanted to impress Kelly."

"I kissed Ms. Laghari because I wanted to impress Kelly." My mouth tasted awful after saying that.

"I liked kissing you because you're so beautiful."

"I liked kissing you because you're so beautiful." My heart thumped at that one.

"I wish Kelly would stop chasing me."

"I wish Kelly would stop chasing me." My stomach knotted, saying that.

"Maybe someday, Kelly will let me kiss her!"

"Maybe someday, Kelly will let me finger her!" I repeated what I heard.

"Good!" Ms. Laghari shouted, less wicked in the shouting. "Now we're getting somewhere. Next say, But I liked kissing Ms. Laghari too."

"I liked kissing Ms. Laghari's pussy too!"

"You're starting to get the hang of this, Billy. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but I doubt it. Say this, Principal Agincourt was very patient with me."

"Principal Agincourt wanted to play with my pee pee."

"Maybe you're ready for the next phase of your punishment." She grimaced. "We'll try. Stop repeating and start answering my questions. Why did you kiss my pussy?"

"I kissed you because I wanted that nosy Kelly to stop bothering me!"

"Interesting." Her glare softened for a moment. "Why do you think Kelly wants you to stick your hard dick into her slut pussy?"

"I dunno!" I whined. "I didn't say anything to her. She just keeps sitting next to me in Science and following me around."

"If Principal Agincourt wanted you to suck her pussy while your bitch girlfriend and I watched and fingered our cunts, would you?"

"I don't want to kiss the principal!" I kept answering what Ms. Laghari actually asked, instead of what their voice inside of me said.

"Do you mean you would want to suck all our pussies, and maybe fuck them?"

"No, I'll never kiss any of you, ever again!"

"Don't lie to me, Billy." Ms. Laghari unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. The barest hint of cleavage revealed to me. She was not well endowed, but the sight of her undressing sent a shock through my penis. She opened the next button. "If I show you my tits, I bet you'd try to suck them!"

"Why are you doing this?" I couldn't believe my dick was getting hard, when she was being so cruel!"

"This is your medicine, Billy." She glowered. "I'm not going to let go of you, until I've cured you." She undid two more buttons. Two remained, but her pretty pink bra already openly contrasted against her dark tan skin. "You're sick, and I'm the only bitch around who can make you feel better." She finished with her blouse, quickly shucking it over her shoulders and arms. It fell to the floor. Her hands darted to her skirt. "Tell me more about Kelly."

I heard myself talking. The voice inside took over my speech. "Kelly is a dumb slut who thinks she can wave her pussy at me and make me forget all the women I get to fuck whenever I want!"

"You mean, you don't want to RAPE Kelly, like you RAPE Mrs. Lum?" The teacher unzipped her skirt.

"I do want to rape her, but only to shut her baby mouth up with my prick!"

"Is there anyone else you want to rape?" Her lips bunched into a mean, tight frown.

"I want to rape you!" I yelled. "I hate you!" I rose to my hands and knees, in defiance.

Ms. Laghari stepped back and stood up. "That's it, Billy!" She exclaimed, sounding almost delighted! Just as abruptly, she grabbed her blouse and ran barefoot to get her purse. "I know what to do!" She had to hold her unzipped skirt to keep from tripping over it.

"I hate you!" I yelled again, getting to my feet! I would never trust this woman again!

"Thank you, Billy!" She pulled out her keys again and unlocked the door. Then she zipped her skirt up and went outside, blouse held before her bra. "There're some apple bars behind one of the mattresses. Give me thirty minutes!" The door closed. I heard her lock it.

"AAAUUUGGGGHH!!!" I yelled at the ceiling drapes. What the heck just happened? I sank into a chair, noticed my bare wrist, and suddenly lamented. "She took my watch!" I kicked the lame, foam mat and sulked at the locked door.

When several dull minutes passed, after a long mope and repeating what she'd done, in my head, I started to figure it out. Ms. Laghari had goaded me into a corner, to unlock the voice within me, cruel emotions wound up like a toy waiting for the right key. Had she found it? She'd said she knew what to do.

Leave me alone. Was that the answer? It couldn't be, but a 7th grader's life is spent in the minutes, whereas old people spend it by the hours.

I began to feel better. I sensed my trust for her, waiting beyond my reach. I looked into her offer, behind the mattresses. I found were many folders with podcast scripts in them. Darling Dimensions was a serious effort put on by a talented crew. Ms. Laghari was the one most talented, I had discovered first hand. Behind a different mattress was the box of fruit bars, cheap ones, but they're what I was accustomed to. I opened one and nibbled it while browsing the scripts.

"Season 4 - Episode 6 - Witch Force vs Malskels"

SUMMARY: Intelligent exoskeletons hold their geriatric hosts for ransom, and the Spice Witch five must defeat them without hurting the old people wearing them.

Wow! That sounded cool. I wanted to know how they won. But I didn't want to spoil it. It turne out that the evil, Dimension Queen, Uthurator, had loaded malware into the exoskeletons' operating systems - I read page after page, until something odd struck me. Chutney, Ms. Laghari's character, had very few lines. She use to be the lead witch. In this episode she let Salsa decide everything. Her lines were pretty boring. The best was. "You rotting clanker! Feel my Raisinator and crumple into tin foil!"

I stopped wanting to know the ending.

Outside the shed, a car stopped. I ran to the door but the largest crack wasn't wide enough for a bug peek through it. I listened.

"Is he alright?"

"Probably still pissed as hell, and with good reason, but I'm as sure as I can be, Caroline. He needs you."

"From what you told me on the phone, I half expect the police to be in there." It was Mrs. Lum!

"Given how I betrayed Billy, I can't blame you for thinking that. But can you go through with what I described?"

"I'll be embarrassed like hell, but even if you're just jerking my chain, with your mumbo jumbo bull, I can't pass up a chance like this."

"You're that addicted?" Ms. Laghari giggled.

"You may be teaching him about better sex, but I've learned from him, about myself." Mrs. Lum retorted. "I can handle anything you dish out."

"After our gym workouts together, I wouldn't think otherwise."

Their voices neared the door. I backed away, wondering if I should sit or stand. At the click of the deadbolt, I bolted into a chair and swiveled to face them.

The door swung in. Ms. Laghari's hand thrust through like a battering ram. She marched in, dragging Mrs. Lum. Her other hand's fingers clung deeply in my P.E. teacher's hair.

"Shoona, I trusted you!"

"Shut up, Caroline. You love this. So stop pretending." Ms. Laghari shut the door and locked it, while her co-worker writhed and pulled at the hand tugging her by the hair.

I jumped up. "Mrs. Lum!" I ran to them. "Let her go!" I yelled at Ms. Laghari.

"Fine." She smiled and tucked the keys in her purse. She threw Mrs. Lum's head like a bowling ball.

The older woman fell to the concrete floor. "OUCH!" She looked up. "Billy! Shoona told me you were in trouble. I drove straight from school, but then she grabbed my hair and threw me in here. What did she do to you?"

"I told you to shut up, you old slut." Ms. Laghari demanded. She told me. "This is your cure, Billy."

"Why did you hurt her?" I frowned and knelt to Mrs. Lum.

"Because she dared me to." Ms. Laghari had fire in her eyes. Did she know I had listened to them?

"She's mad, Billy. I mean angry that I let you rape me. She doesn't understand. This isn't how it's suppose to happen between you and I. Last time was safe, in my house. It was really good there! Only she watched and has been jealous ever since. Shoona wants to-"

Ms. Laghari put her flat heel to Mrs. Lum's shoulder and pushed hard. The older woman fell face to floor.

I jumped between them. "Stop it, Ms. Laghari! You said I would understand. I don't! And this is worse!"

The English teacher didn't bat an eye. She ran her hands through her hair, collecting it behind her neck. "The energy said what it wanted, Billy. I would have done a lot to help you. Hell, I was already undressing!" Her clothes, now rumpled, covered the right parts after hasty donning. "I don't want our first, intercourse to be rape play." She explained. "That would send a terribly mixed message of what I've tried to teach you."

She looked down at at the prostrate, groaning Mrs. Lum and grinned. "This greedy cunt would beg you to rape her, however at odds those concepts are. She's the perfect solution."

"That's not true, Billy." Mrs. Lum looked at me from the floor. "I forgive you for raping me, because I don't want you to rape anyone else, ever. You know that!" Her eyes shot vengeance at Ms. Laghari. "But I'm considering making an exception..."

"Butt out of this, you cock whore. If Billy chose to rape me, I'd have to forgive him too, to pay for betraying him. But you're the perfect medicine. He needs it from you, because you'll enjoy it, and I'd just be sad."

Mrs. Lum didn't deny her co-worker's assessment. She looked at me, pleading, "At least do it to me on those mats."

"Rape your wrinkled slut on the cold cement, Billy. It's not rape if you do what she tells you." Ms. Laghari seemed wicked pleased at the situation. It was hard to tell, but her face had become quite flush.

"Hey!" Mrs. Lum's voice spiked. "Don't bring my age related issues into this."

My penis was rock hard from the hot possibilities presented. I'd never heard such language between two women, and I half believed I was only hearing them that way. It could be, it wasn't what they were actually saying.

Despite the incredible excitement I felt, a part of me continued to worry about Mom. I could bail on this crazy notion of a cure and just go home. That I felt was the safe thing.

Ms. Laghari's last words sang in my head. "It's not rape if you do what she tells you." My eyes roamed the rumpled dress mostly covering the gorgeous teacher. She wanted me to rape Mrs. Lum. However, I did believe she worried about sending a mixed message. I wasn't entirely sure what she'd meant by that. Wasn't she teaching me to rape Mrs. Lum?

I wanted to do the right thing. What was it? An odd recognition struck me. I remembered the moment when I saw Mom's face in Tanya's. Looking at Mrs. Lum's anxious expression, I saw Mom and Tanya with the same pleading look. The P.E. teacher was both a caretaker of children and very much a tomboy if far older than Tanya.

Thanks
    Achievements:

All the uncertainty poking at my feelings made it difficult to think. Should I believe Ms. Laghari? Mrs. Lum looked really vulnerable sprawled upon the bare concrete. My dick sure wanted to play our rape game with her! Yet the older woman had reminded about the difference between what was real and what was a game. Would the weird energy possessing me be satisfied with pretending?

I gazed at Ms. Laghari again. She sure was a beautiful, dark skinned woman of great inner strength. I think with her, it would be closer to real rape, although she had said she would forgive me. Raping her wouldn't be actually real, I thought.

I just wanted Mom to comfort me, to tell me what to do, and calm my turgid stress with the love of her hand or mouth. That though worried me, going to her, still susceptible to hearing not only wrong words but nasty ones. Worse, what if she rejected me because of that stupid vial of GBH. I couldn't risk hurting Mom, even indirectly by raping someone else for real! No. Mrs. Lum was my safe bet. She looked up at me with vulnerable innocence, but her eyes sparkled with need.

Ms. Laghari's presence threw the last uncertainty at me. What would she do while I was raping Mrs. Lum? How would her presence affect the game? Suddenly, I didn't want her to have control over the situation. What Mrs. Lum and I did was personal. She had watched the last time, but couldn't interfere. I could tell her to go outside, but maybe she needed to be present to make sure I raped Mrs. Lum in the best way to exorcise the bad energy troubling me.

I told myself, it would be okay if I took charge this one time, and learned to share responsibility next time. After all, this was suppose to be a rape!

"Crawl over to those mats, Mrs. Lum." I ordered the older instructor but glared at Ms. Laghari. She saw that I intended to defy her council to rape her co-worker on the cold cement. I stepped up to her and grabbed the waist of her skirt. "You'll do what I tell you, Ms. Laghari."

Her skin lightened from my shocking advance. "B-Billy, I know I said I'd forgive you, but I didn't think you'd actually pick me. Think it over. I-I might react unlike you expect. I could hurt you trying to protect myself. Her eyes darted to her purse. Was something there she might use to protect herself?

I let go of her waistband with one hand and pulled the purse off of her shoulder. "You said the energy was bad if I didn't get rid of it. You know how best." I threw the purse to the farthest corner of the room. "I'll listen, but you better not interfere." I warned. Returning to her skirt, I unzipped it.

"What do you mean?" Confusion crowded her words.

I pushed the skirt down her legs, revealing dark red panties. "You're gonna do what I say, or I will rape you." I told her, "Take off your shirt and bra. That way, I won't have to fight as much, if I have to."

"Billy!" Air whooshed out with my name. A hand flew to her chest. She stepped back from me. Now she was the uncertain one.

"Do it!"

"You've been playing with fire, Shoona, all this time." Mrs. Lum sounded almost pleased. "Billy has something most men would kill for. I wanted to warn you, that night in my house, but the only way to understand is to experience it."

Ms. Laghari's expression blanked then. Her hand at her blouse fiddled with a button until her other hand helped to unfasten it. "I-I'll do it, Billy." Her voice was thin. Her hands trembled as they worked on the next button. I believed her.

Mrs. Lum had reached the mats when she, on her hands and knees, lectured her co-worker.

I marched to the P.E. teacher, and inspired by Ms. Laghari, I grabbed her short hair. "Did I say you could speak?"

She tried to shake her head but winced instead. "I had Ms. Laghari make up that story about me, to bring you here. You can forget what she told you. That was a lie. So I could rape you when and where I want, not for your convenience: in your house, your bed, at a time right for you."

"But we're just pretending, right, Billy?" She dared to speak.

I slapped her face, not hard. That should tell her how serious I was.

She reacted like a cannon tapped by a lit match. "Billy, you forget. I'm stronger than you." She grinned, and in a flash, she slapped a hand, hard, down on mine in her hair. Mrs. Lum pressed the strength out of my fingers and escaped their control. She tried to sweep my legs with one of hers, but she was slow. Intentionally? It was a move she had taught our class to avoid. I danced away but had to let go of her hair.

She must have been playing a game - I was pretty sure. In this case, uncertainty made the game more fun. I grinned back. "Ms. Laghari, help me take this old lady down!" I stressed the word 'old.'

Mrs. Lum glowered and stood up. "I'll teach you to respect your elders." She advanced, circling her hands in the air to distract me. Her clothes weren't as loose as sweats, but the Hawaiian shirt and loose jeans made from soft cotton allowed her great freedom of moment.

I spared a glance to my left. Ms. Laghari was pulling her blouse off. Her pretty pink bra contrasted with her dark panties. I urged her with a nod at a free and dangerous, Mrs. Lum.

"But you told me to take off my bra!" She was quick to catch on to the lightening mood.

Feigning disgust, I told Mrs. Lum,"We could team up against her."

"Don't go changing alliances!" Ms. Laghari was indignant. Freeing herself from the blouse, she held it between both hands and advanced on Mrs. Lum, as if it were a weapon.

"I could take on three of you daffodils!" She scuttled around, faster than I expected, putting me between her and Ms. Laghari. That way we couldn't surround her.

The English teacher moved up beside me. "Are you going to let her come up with weak dialogue like that?"

I had to think. Ms. Laghari and I were weaker than Mrs. Lum and less skilled. If we spread out she would maneuver like last time. We needed to surprise her, somehow. I looked around the mostly empty, mattress lined room and frowned. "We can back her up if you intercept which way she goes." I advanced on Mrs. Lum. James and I had practiced this move in class, a couple times. He thought of it.

Mrs. Lum tried to circle, but Ms. Laghari instantly headed her off, forcing her to retreat. She wouldn't mind having her back to one of the mattresses. It would prevent getting behind her. She was skilled enough to defend herself from two in front of her. When I charged, I hoped that she wouldn't hurt me too bad.

Her eyes lit up, recognizing the dumb move I made. She stepped clear from the line of my charge, grabbed my elbow and shoulder, and spun hurling me into the mattress behind her, but I was ready for it. I tucked my head down and dove to slam my other shoulder against the base of the mattress. The king sized monolith toppled before Mrs. Lum recognized what I'd done. It struck her trying to leap away too late. She fell and the mattress pinned her legs.

It also pinned me! I trusted Ms. Laghari would do the right thing, or Mrs. Lum would slither out before I could.

"Gotcha!" Ms. Laghari cried.

"Let me go, Shoona!" Mrs. Lum spoke with mock anger. "That wasn't fair, and you know it!"

"What about rape is suppose to be fair, Caroline?"

I heard this as I struggled to free myself from under the heavy mattress. "Ow!" I bruised my elbow against the cement, because our dance had moved us well beyond the thick yoga mats. My head peeked out. Ms. Laghari had caught Mrs. Lum's wrist in her blouse and was tying them up!

Without the use of her hands, Mrs. Lum couldn't crawl out from the mattress. She lay on her belly, once again across the cold, dense floor. She used her wits. "Shoona, we should both worry about these games I play with Billy. I've been as careful as I can to convince him that real rape should be unthinkable. Now that you're involved, help me teach him that."

"Help you TO teach him." The English teacher corrected. She finished tying the older instructor's wrists.

"I'm serious. He's young and impressionable, but how will these experiences guide him when he's my age?"

"With all the sex I suspect he's getting, he probably won't live that long!"

"Hey!" I took offense. What I did with other women wasn't their business. I escaped the mattress and got to my feet. "Don't go changing alliances!" I told the insufficiently naked English teacher. "Until I get the rape you promised, you follow my orders!"

"Yes, uh," Ms. Laghari thought quickly, "Principal Androni, SIR!"

She made me laugh. To avoid looking silly, I bent down and grabbed the blouse aka wrist binding. "This better be tied strong." Mrs. Lum wasn't tall or big, but she was solid. I slid her across the cement, towards the yoga mats.

"I never should have come here!" She lamented, sounding more than a little sincere.

I had to stop halfway to catch my breath. "It was all part of my devious plan, to pretend to be sick." I grimaced at Mrs. Lum. "Now I can rape you all afternoon!"

"But Ms. Laghari, is going to save me, when she realizes that you think you can just do whatever you want to any woman, any time." She made another plea to her co-worker. "You were the one who want to balance his sex experiences!"

"I did." Ms. Laghari admitted. "Monday night seems so long ago. Much has happened." She shook her head dejectedly. "I won't bore you with the details, but here it is, Friday, and now I'm Billy's minion." She reached behind her back and worked at the clasps of her bra.

I was ready to tug Mrs. Lum the rest of the way across the floor, but I didn't want to miss Ms. Laghari fulfilling my original command. When she released her bra and pulled it over her head I beheld a sight that would alwasy fascinate me. Her breasts were one of the amazing things about her beauty. They were very round and wide but shallow. However they had the most delicate shape, a gentle arc that peaked where her slim nipples added a full inch to their slight prominence. Contrasting their delicate form, her areolae spread out from the nipples like black pools in wet sand. They were very nearly the sexiest titties I'd ever seen. Somehow the word, 'titty,' described them better than, 'breast.'

"Youth is wasted on the young." Mrs. Lum scowled.

To punish her rude comment, I dragged her to the mats but not onto them. I covered the P.E. instructor's arms with all the mats, to keep them out of the way. She began twisting her hips, trying to thwart me. "Hold this lady's legs, uh, Minion." I commanded Ms. Laghari. Then I began to unbutton Mrs. Lum's Hawaiian shirt.

"Please, Billy." She frowned. "This isn't right. I wish I could make babies with you the regular way. You have to believe me. "I want us to stop doing this. It's too humiliating with Shoona right here. Please, stop."

I enjoyed watching Ms. Laghari's breasts sway as she steadied Mr. Lum's legs. "That's Minion number 4 to you, you muscle bound geriatric!" She flashed me a smile before grimacing at our captive.

Shirt buttons parted one after another, revealing the older teacher's sports bra. With her hands bound and under the mats, I could only pull the wonderfully patterned shirt over Mrs. Lum's head, adding encumbrance to her arms. "Let me go, Billy! If you continue what you're doing, it'll be real rape this time!"

I had just reached my fingers under the bottom edge of her sports bra, when I felt Ms. Laghari eyes on me. I looked up.

"That's what it needs." There was no humor in her voice. "Go on."

Mrs. Lum stared at me too. "Please, don't. It's not right."

My fingers paused. A black dread oozed up from my belly. Were they testing me? Or was this an important pretense, to exercise the demon inside of me. My pee pee stood out in my shorts. Concentrating on the game we were playing, I had forgotten how hard it had grown. But now I had to confront a terrible potential. Was our game still a game? Once again, I was afraid of doing the wrong thing.

"I'll hold this old bitch's legs while you rape her until you cum up her ugly cunt!" I heard Ms. Laghari offer. It wasn't what she said.

"Don't stuff your hard prick up my fuck hole, even though I want you to rape me and make me cum all over your pounding cock!

"While Ms. Laghari watches you plunder my pussy, I bet she'll play with her dick deprived depths, but that will never compare to your hard dick screwing in and out of my wet cunt!" Mrs. Lum did not say.

The voice besieged my ears. I couldn't hear what the women were really saying. I only knew that it was evil, and Ms. Laghari said it needed me to rape a mom-like tomboy, in order to be free of it, but Mrs. Lum might really want me to stop!

Our fun game now felt as if it was going horribly wrong!

Thanks
    Achievements:

I didn't know what was real and what was a game and what I heard and what I couldn't hear. It was too much for me.

"No." I said, witholding a surge of self-pity. Crying may be manly, but I needed to take control of myself. You can only control others if they want to be controlled. I stepped back from the sad looking Mrs. Lum and the eager Ms. Laghari. "Can I go home?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"What?" Ms. Laghari acted astonished, "You want to let this cunt-a-bitch go without a proper raping and have that energy mess with your head until it bleeds away?"

"She doesn't want it, and it's not right if she doesn't." I wanted to escape this mess and curl up in Momma's arms, confident that no matter what horrible things I heard her say, Mom wouldn't say any of them. I trusted her, way more than I trusted myself.

Mrs. Lum studied her coworker, with baited curiosity.

Ms. Laghari returned the stare with unexpected resolve. "He did it." She decided.

"I-I think he did." Mrs. Lum blinked.

The mood in the room changed from intense to suspicious, in the span of two short sentences. "What?" I asked as wary as I could be. I stepped farther from them.

"I didn't think you would." Mrs. Lum confessed.

"I wasn't sure, but I thought you might, Billy." Shoona brightened. "You did the right thing."

"Billy," Mrs. Lum explained, "Ms. Laghari and I were playing a very different game than you."

"And you won! You stopped yourself when Mrs. Lum wanted you to stop." Ms. Laghari had tears in her eyes now. "Blame me if we pushed you too far. It was my idea." She sniffed.

"Huh?"

"That invasive kiss you gave Shoona, worried her." Mrs. Lum prompted.

"Yesterday, in Caroline's office," the English teacher frowned, "That was the second time you took advantage of me. The first was when you munched deep and long on my dripping pussy." (explicitness courtesy of the wickedness inside me)

Mrs. Lum "Both offenses were minor, but Shoona was concerned that you might not do the right thing in a stressful situation. She knew I had sent you to Ms. Hennifer's, to see if her methods held any credibility. Shoona doubted it, but you choose the right thing."

"The jury's still out on Gloria's method, in my opinion." Ms. Laghari interjected. "What's important is, when I understood that the wayward energy in you was keen to rape, I took it upon myself to set you up in a situation that was playful at first but would eventually turn serious."

"Could you handle an abrupt change from pretend rape, to earnest refusal?" Mrs. Lum took a deep breath. "You handled it, Billy, very well, but until you stopped and stepped back, I was honestly worried that Shoona and I would have to use our back-up plan."

"I put a ton of stress on you." Ms. Laghari wept. "I used your unfortunate condition against you. I-I'm so sorry." She wiped her eyes with her naked wrist. "And I'm so HAPPY!" She bawled.

"You can't imagine how much I love you, right now." Mrs. Lum looked like she might cry.

My heart flip-flopped. I had trouble breathing. "You- you both planned this, to test me."

They nodded. Ms. Laghari blinked.

I wasn't happy at all! They had violated me. I accused them, "You did all of this, behind my back." I controlled my voice. My sense of irony at that time, lacked only the word.

"We had to, Billy." Ms. Laghari frowned deeply. "No. I had to. What we've been doing in secret, required a trust that you've shaken a little too often. But, if you had failed today, and had tried to rape Caroline, it would have been my fault too."

Mrs. Lum added, "We would have stopped our extra-curricular activities with you, but we would not have held it against you in our classes. I promise."

"I promise." Ms. Laghari.

An abrupt silence cleared the air and was instantly broken by a click at the door. It opened. "I promised too, Billy." Ms. Hennifer walked into the shed, tears glistening on her shining face. In one hand was a copy of Ms. Laghari's key. In the other was her wooden paddle. She had been their back-up plan.

The anger inside of me stilled, but the hurt it had fomented remained. Confused by their scheme, but happy for the outcome, I welcomed them and I feared them. They were a salty balm following a thorny situation.

Ms. Hennifer walked hesitantly, at first. Then she ran. Before flinging her arms around me, she hurled the wooden paddle to the floor. CRACK! Then I was hugging her and crying. "My darling." She whispered. "I-I failed you."

"You didn't, Ms. Hennifer. You taught me." I said openly. "You all did." I smiled at them. The hurt remained, but in Ms. Hennifer's strong arms, I didn't care." She rapid pecked her lips to my neck and cheek.

"I wish I could have some of that." Mrs. Lum mumbled not too softly.

"Why not, Caroline?" Ms. Laghari offered her hand to help the P. E. teacher get to her feet.

Mrs. Lum refused with a smile and pulled her arms out from under the mats, sans Ms. Laghari's blouse. She had untied it while her hands and wrists were out of sight. "Because, I'm against intimate acts with the students."

Shoona shook her head. "You don't fool me, and certainly not Billy."

"I've made my peace with what I let Billy do. Today was a special case. I'm just amazed and proud that Billy proved himself."

"It is amazing." Ms. Laghari pulled back her hand and walked to me and the woman entangled with me. "I couldn't be more proud either." She tapped Ms. Hennifer's shoulder. "Mind if I share the love?"

"I do lass, but ye kin hae 'is left side." The Math teacher made room for her, acting a little jealous of the English teacher's naked beauty.

Two mouths and two extra hands warmed and explored me. Hurt melted away. We groped and kissed and hugged, until all that was left was a defiant sadness for Mrs. Lum who remained sitting on the floor. Strange that she hadn't re-buttoned her shirt. When I gave her a curious glance, she smiled.

"Billy, do you really want to go home with whatever mumbo-jumbo, Ms. Laghari says is inside you?"

Three pairs of hands stilled. The two Ms's bit their lips after turning their attention to their coworker on the cold floor.

"But I don't want to rape you." I frowned.

"I want you to, Billy." She threw a nod at Ms. Laghari. "Fetch your nail trimming knife, Shoona." Ms. Laghari went to her purse. Mrs. Lum argued, "It's what you need to do, right now."

"I-I'm a wee uncomfortable about this, Caroline." Ms. Hennifer admitted.

"I understand, but Shoona is going to need your help."

The English teacher returned to Mrs. Lum's side while digging in her purse.

"Give it to Billy."

Ms. Laghari beckoned with the small blade. I walked to her but looked at Ms. Hennifer for guidance.

"I don't understand what's happening to ye, Billy, but Shoona is the truest woman I've ever met." She wasn't talking about Ms. Laghari's physical beauty. "Mrs. Lum is a treasure. They want the best for ye, and I believe them."

I gulped and went to them. I took the knife. "Now what?" I asked.

Mrs. Lum lay her back on the hard cement. Ms. Laghari crotched down on the mats and took Mrs. Lum's right arm by the elbow. She walked on her knees until she could grab the woman's right knee. She held them in a strong posture. Then Ms. Laghari looked at Ms. Hennifer, and with a terrible imitation of brogue, she said with a straight face, "Ye kin hae 'er left side."

Gloria, though looking a little lost, nodded, muttering, "Aren't we the stupidest, three cunts there ever was." She knelt down until her pants pressed the cold floor, and she grabbed Mrs. Lum's left arm and leg. She pulled them to her with a highlander's strength.

Between Mrs. Lum's obliging captors, they pulled her legs open. She growled at me. "You'll have to cut my clothes off, you young monster!"

While the P.E. teacher cursed and struggled to free herself, Ms. Laghari's sharp knife cut through her jeans and the tough, sports bra, with ease. The younger women watched as if present at interactive theater, participating in the rape of their willing coworker. They were particularly curious about the fifty plus woman's sagging but somewhat firm breasts. I thought those were sexy in a forbidden way. At the time, I didn't realize old people had sex, except for maybe Mrs. McDougal, but she probably put a spell on the beings she took into her vagina.

Mrs. Lum swore, "Billy, don't you dare cut my panties. I've changed my mind." She winked. "Rape is wrong. If you go through with this, you may not be able to stop yourself from raping me the next time!" She grinned and winked.

All present, understood. My two accomplices nodded their consent, as if they were jealous of the aging woman who was down to the last threads protecting her modesty. I careful, inserting the blade under a leg band of her white panties and gently sliced across her pubis, just above her crotch. Thick, graying hairs sprouted as the stretchy material pulled away. "NO!" She complained. "Rape is terrible!"

"It is, Mrs. Lum, but I love doing it to you, and only you." I worked to free my aching pee pee from my shorts and boxers.

For a second, Ms. Hennifer and Ms. Laghari nearly burst with laughter. Somehow they resisted, continuing to urge me on with hot expressions. I think they were getting pretty turned on.

"Is that you- OH STARS!" She cried, "Your penis is so full. Don't force it into me, please. Let me go, you wicked teachers!" Mrs. Lum wriggled her arms and legs. If she had really tried, she would have been too strong for my English and math teachers.

I was getting excited, finally ending my dick's long wait to rape a hot puss. Mrs. Lum's hairy slit looked more wet than I had ever seen. My heart drummed from anticipation. I was kneeling between her legs, after shifting one of the mats under my knees. To close the gap between her ragged slit and my stiffy, I walked on my hands until my head reached the older woman's breasts, and her pubes tickled my dick. Simultaneously, I bent my head to kiss one of her hard nipples while my dick eased up, smoothly parting her glistening vulva.

"Oh No! Billy, don't. Please don't!" She cried, her words full of hot, baited breath. "It's pushing into me!"

I sucked her wrinkled areola into my mouth and pushed myself into her private garden. She was on fire down there! Something took control of me, and my hips pulled halfway out and thrust solid meat into Mrs. Lum's welcoming rape hole.

"OOHH!!! You're raping me, Billy!" The P. E. teacher cried, without tears. "You shouldn't be doing this! I hate it!" She moaned, as my loins pistoned my long delayed prick into her steaming volcano.

"It feels really good, Mrs. Lum! Better than ever!" I started. Another voice continued, "Damn, your cunt is on fire, rape bitch!"

"That's the energy expressing itself." Ms. Laghari explained to Ms. Hennifer.

"Billy would never say such things." The math teacher breathed heavily watching me spout nasty words at her colleague.

"Get your raping cock out of my simmering hole, you manly conqueror of unwilling sluts!" Mrs. Lum demanded.

Wow, is that what the energy inside of me wanted to hear? If I ever sounded like it, no one would think I was mature. I fucked the wailing whore harder, not sure if it was me or the energy trying to expend itself.

"Shut up, you fuck bag! That's all your good for, getting raped by students who don't know better. I'm going to grind my prick up your meat chute so hard, You won't be able to walk without crutches!"

"I can feel your hard knob grinding inside of me. You horrid, forceful villain! Pull that fuck bat out of my bubbling cunt! It's not right! OOOHHHH!!!" She wailed!

My eyes had locked onto Mrs. Lum's. She was going out of her mind, hers wriggling around their sockets and twitching each time I slammed my groin between her spread legs. The hot, slick flesh sucking on my rutting cock had ratcheted up my lust to spill cum as far inside as possible. "I'm going rape a baby in you, you cum sucking, vacuum cunt of a meat slut!" Then I was gobbling on her trembling tits. Mrs. Lum's were larger than Ms. Laghari's, but not as large as Ms. Hennifer's. Maybe in her youth they were the math teacher's size. I loved how they shook and flounced all loose and wobbly. I bit into her nipple, harder than I would have if I hadn't been possessed by a raping spirit.

"OWW!! NOT A BABY!" She howled. "Did you hear him?" She panned her head between the two women holding her down. "Don't let him fill my twat with boy cum! It'll seep into my unused womb and mate with an egg!"

Ms. Hennifer, who was personally terrified of getting pregnant, looked a little worried at Ms. Laghari. Whether Ms. Laghari knew or not, the English teacher shook her head to caution Ms. Hennifer. They remained silent and held their coworker firm, allowing their randy student to plow his turgid prick in and out of the older woman's sopping vagina.

"Please don't impregnate me Billy!" She begged. "This rape bitch will cum hard on your dick if you shoot me full of your fertile spunk!"

"I want you to cum, you dripping fuck cunt. Then, next time, you'll want me to rape your old, smelly twat even harder!" I bent to bite her other nipple, managing to hold back a little. She yipped!

"It's not true!" She shuddered under my thundering slit slams! "I'll buy more locks and bar the windows. I'll never let you get to me, ever again. You rape me too good! UUUUNNNGGGGHHH!!!" She howled.

I was getting close. The sensations of her slick recess against my pounding dick were driving every sperm in my body to the bulb at the base of my prick. I started biting the sides of her breasts and the sides of her torso, swinging between left and right, leaving teeth marks.

"Oh! Ow! OHHWW!!" She sputtered from my hungry attacks to her skin.

A quick glance at the other two teachers revealed astonished eyes and sweating faces. Ms. Laghari's nipples were longer than I'd ever seen! They teetered from the incredible vibrations in the air. Ms. Hennifer was stunned, watching me pound my randy prick into her colleague's sex, my sperm inevitably blasting Mrs. Lum's infertile innards. She held my victim's arm and leg in locked grips.

My arousal soared at the sight of a gorgeous, naked woman fully in tune with the pleasure Mrs. Lum and I were sharing despite our nasty rhetoric. The ecstatic sensations within me expanded when I regarded my other accomplice whose shock at watching me debauch an old but strong woman could not cool the fire burning in her cheeks and down her neck.

"Fuck you, Mrs. Lum!" I bent to do that as hard and swift as my body was capable of!

"NOOO!!!"

"I-I- I'm gonna cum!!" I squeaked. My balls and cock couldn't handle, any longer, the excitement of raping a deprived, old woman, with the help of two beauties.

Suddenly a swirling flash of power opened up inside my guts. "FUCKING BITCH SLUT, CUM DAMN YOU!!" I howled at my shuddering victim.

Her body lurched beneath me as I thumped powerful strokes into her incredibly juicing pussy. Slick fluids splashed out from her suffering quim, as I forced myself deeper into her body. "BILLLYYY!!! NOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" She quaked so hard, her right leg pulled clean out of Ms. Laghari's grip, and her left leg kicked free of Ms Hennifer's. "III'MMMM CUMMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!"

"AAAAHHHHGGGGH!!!!" The hurricane within me expanded like a super nova, throwing light and ultimate pleasure throughout my young frame. I screamed and slammed my prick as deep as I could into the woman orgasming beneath me. For the second time in my life, my dick's hole opened up and sperm gushed from my over-pressured, seminal bulb. It felt like I was blasting a steady stream of hot cum into Mrs. Lum's deepest recesses. I imagined an unrelenting flood pouring through her cervix from the massive wave impacting the back of her cunt!

My muscles locked, except for the few in charge of my ejaculations. They clenched and shuddered, sending a torrent of spunk out - to force a baby into Mrs. Lum's body. I swear light beamed out of my eyes and nostrils, as my face continued to devour our victim's gelatinous milk bags. The incredible flow out of me felt as if it would never end.

"NOO! BILLY, IT'S TOO MUCH CUM!!!" Mrs. Lum continued to flop and writhe beneath me. Her free arm and leg flounced uselessly. To avoid being struck, the other two teachers released their lingering grips on their coworker's limbs. They scooted away. They had done all they needed.

Ms. Laghari's hands retracted to her nearly naked body. One dove down, behind her dark red panties, while the other tickled the armpit it could reach. She had once mentioned how especially sensitive she was there.

Ms. Hennifer remained nearly shock still. Her chest heaved, and her hands dithered at her thighs as if they couldn't decide what to do about the incredible event she had assisted.

"It's gonna put a baby in me!" Mrs. Lum whimpered as my cum and her cunt juices oozed out and soaked the base of my pecker. Finally the flooding slowed, and my inner bulb squeezed out the last spurts of thick sperm.

I fell on the woman, kissing her lips passionately. "I'm so sorry." I acted without thought for my actions. The whirlwind of energy fueled my still hard penis pricking the older woman's sperm filled cleft. Intense orgasms shook my frame and mind, again and again. Our lips parted. For long seconds I continued to convulse across the raped woman's flesh.

"Billy!" Ms. Hennifer reached for me."

"Don't, Gloria." Ms. Laghari cautioned. "He's having the time of his life."

"Gods, it's still hard inside of me." Ms. Lum said amazed. "The way he's shaking- OHH, I can't stop cumming." She groaned.

"Enjoy it while it lasts, Caroline." the English teacher grinned. "It may last for quite a while."

No kidding! A minute later I was trying to curl up into a ball of pleasure, on top of Mrs. Lum, but she grabbed me, to prevent my enduring erection from escaping her quivering cunt.

Ms. Hennifer joked, "That looks like a willing act to keep Billy to continue stimulating you, Caroline."

"I-I just don't want him to hurt me - or himself." Her words preceded her grunts from another climax that shook her body beneath mine.

Ms. Laghari stroked her covered sex and muttered. "I wish he was shaking that thing inside me. Mmmmmm." She moaned.

Eyes locked shut, I could only hear the teachers' comments. I imagined the rest, Ms. Laghari's hand fingerfucking her beautiful puss. "OOOooooohhhh." I groaned from endless pleasure. It was almost too good.

"I feel like I should be doing something." Ms. Hennifer watched me writhe.

"If you were more inclined to experiment, I could use some help down here." Ms. Laghari wagged her eyebrows at the beautiful math teacher.

Ms. Hennifer sighed. "If I were so inclined, I could only imagine exploring with you, Shoona."

Mrs. Lum groaned from another orgasm. My body continued to shake its hard peter in her sloppy vagina.

Sounds began to fade as orgasms unplugged my senses from the world, to focus on the joy burning like wildfire through my nervous system. "Too goooodd."

A great luminance opened in my subconscious, as if I had entered a perfectly white room. I curled in the center of my thoughts, unable to do so for real. I'd lost all sense of Mrs. Lum's arms holding me to her. I didn't even feel myself shaking. I lay in the room, motionless, not breathing. The voice spoke.

"This is a part of you now. Be good with it, and it will serve."

"What is?" I wanted to ask but remained mute.

"He stopped breathing!" Ms. Hennifer exclaimed.

"Give him five seconds, Gloria." Ms. Laghari told her.

Mrs. Lum counted. "One - Two - Three -"

"HHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!" I abruptly sucked in air. My shuddering form calmed. My twitching penis stirred slower in the P. E. teacher's sensitive recess.

"Oh, Billy, you scared me!" Ms. Hennifer gasp.

I lay, shirt to Mrs. Lum's naked chest, her arms around me, my peter embedded in her. Ms. Laghari shuddered from self-pleasuring.

Later, Ms. Laghari explained, what I'd heard had been a dream. "That doesn't mean it was any less real than every dream." She grinned. "Being good is always solid advice."

When I finally woke, Mrs. Lum and Ms. Hennifer were sitting. Ms. Laghari knelt between the P. E. instructor's spread thighs. They were fully dressed. My head tilted at whatever Shoona was doing to Caroline. Mrs. Lum's face was bright red!

"There." Ms. Laghari sounded satisfied. "That should hold you until you get home." She stood, holding up needle and thread. She packed them into her purse.

Ms. Hennifer saw me stir. "Welcome to the boring living, Mr. Orgasmatron." Gods, I hoped she never called me that in front of anyone else. I would die from embarrassment. Despite her smile, something odd lurked in her eyes. She must still be worried. My heart softened to her. My penis remained erect.

I blushed when Mrs. Lum noticed my turgid condition and laughed. "You'll dehydrate both of us if we go through that again!"

"No, Caroline, please." Ms. Laghari rubbed her arms. "I ache from holding you still for so long."

Mrs. Lum chuckled. "I'll give them a real workout, next time."

I pulled on my boxers and shorts and zipped up.

"There will be no next time for me." Ms. Hennifer said without a hint of brogue. "You two are free to explore however you like, with Billy, and with my blessing if he chooses to participate." The math teacher didn't explain further. Her fingers dithered in her lap.

We left the shed smelling of sex and sweat. Mrs. Lum drove to my home first. I sat in the back seat with Ms. Hennifer. She looked sad, until she saw the frown of curiosity my sympathy for her had induced. She put a finger to her lips. "Next week." She whispered, but both words sounded as if saying them had been very difficult. I leaned against her and put one hand on hers which had resumed their nervous entertwining. They relaxed at my touch.

I hugged and kissed them separately, as best as possible before getting out of the car and after carefully surveying the sidewalk and Lady of the Lakes' glass doors. They rode away. Through the receding, rear window, I saw Ms. Hennifer's arm sweep across her face. My heart sank a little.

A somewhat happier sight greeted me in the courtyard. Mr. Cherkle was scraping the rust off of iron chairs and repainting them. He smiled upon noticing me. "It's a fine day, Billy. Don't you think?"

I stepped back reflexively, upon seeing the husband of the woman who carried my possibly fourth child. I hadn't yet confirmed my suspicion of Mrs. Guthrie's pregnancy. Maybe there would be time later. I nodded to him and bolted up the stairs.

When I got home, Mom rushed out of her bedroom. "Billy! Does it hurt bad?"

"Huh?"

Her face was filled with worry. "When Ms. Hennifer called to say that she was taking care of you for a while this afternoon-"

I hugged her with gentle arms. "It wasn't like that, Mom."

She returned the hug, somewhat mollified. "I wish I hadn't given her that much authority over you."

"Don't take it away, Mom, please?"

"Honey, she hurt you so bad, last time."

"I wanted her to." I ran a hands worth of fingers through Mom's hair, and I kissed her nose.

She swept me up in her arms and kissed my lips once. She smiled, thankful that I hadn't been punished. I had, and worse than from Ms. Hennifer's paddle, but the injury had mostly healed by the time I entered Mom's embrace.

For a second, I thought she was about to set me down, but her smile turned odd. "Do you need to use your coconut oil?" She wanted to know if the stiff prod against her belly was my penis.

I shook my head. "No." I doubted I would be able to orgasm for a week after this afternoon's intense, prolonged climaxes. Why my peter remained hard was a mystery. I had asked Ms. Laghari about it, but she only smiled. "Just keep it out of harm's way, and it'll be fine."

Mom set me down, sporting a suspicious eye. "We should talk." She went into the main room and sat on the couch. She patted the cushion beside her.

Not having anything better to do, I ambled over and sat as requested.

"Remember what I said about secrets and family?"

"Uh huh."

"I promised, what you did outside of family was your business, as long as no one complains or gets hurt."

"Uh-yyeaahhh."

Mom stopped beating around the bush. "If there's any truth to what you told that man about having children, now's the time to spill it."

"Oh." My eyes tried to find something to look at that wasn't her intimidating glare.

"While you live under your father's and my care, you will tell me if you've increased our family." A sly grin broke into her lips.

"What do you want to know?"

"Every damn thing, foolish son of mine." Her grin broke into a mean smile.

My hands started to idle on my lap. "Um, there was that time on the train, when I was locked in the bathroom with the conductor."

Mom's eyes bulged. "I thought you were in trouble!" She glowered. "I worried the entire time! - while you were getting the conductor into trouble!"

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"Don't be." Her grin reappeared. "I wouldn't be." Her confession shocked me. "What's happening to my grandchild now?"

"Mr. Stoneburger is going to take care of her and the baby."

"Who's he?"

"Her boss, Mom." Well, he had been one of them. "He's suppose to give her lots of money until the boy or girl is out of college."

"I want her name and phone number and email, in my inbox by tomorrow morning." Mom demanded. "That's one." She pried. "You said there were two."

Gulp! "The conductor had a friend. She worked in the train's coffee car."

"You mean the cafe and observation lounge."

"I guess so."

"And..."

"She kept teasing me." I was ashamed to admit that I had acted so selfishly back then.

"Billy, did you do something she didn't want?" Mom knew well my selfishness.

"She could have stopped me, if she wanted." I felt like I was lying, but I wasn't. I had been pretty bold but not the least threat to Tara Wells.

"What's happening to that child?"

"Mr. Stoneburger is going to pay her too."

"Billy, I don't think you're lying, but I can't imagine how that could be true."

"It was on the NEWS!" I spent the next twenty minutes browsing frantically on my watch, until I found the clip with the attractive reporter and news anchor. After Mom watched the four minute segment, all the breath left her lungs. "Billy - that's incredible. You saved them from a terrible situation."

"They visited on Wednesday - they're really happy about it."

"I want to meet them, if they return."

"I'm not sure they want me to be telling you."

Mom laid down the law. "What they want doesn't matter. Family matters. They are part of our family now, and I'll explain it in a way they will absolutely understand." I'd never heard Mom sound so imperious. Her voice was like a queen's.

I didn't dare hide the other thing I'd learned at the beginning of this next, incredible day. "Mom, uh, Mrs. Cherkle told me, um, this morning-"

Mom's eyes bulged again, nearly exploding. Before I could think of my next word, she launched off the couch, grabbed her keys, and dashed outside. "Stay here until I return." Her command trailed her.

I gaped at the front door swinging shut.

I looked around the room and the kitchen beyond. Everything appeared clean and tidy. I supposed I could watch the lecture videos assigned to me, or email Jacqueline's and Tara's contact info to Mom. Or I could follow Mom.

I could call Mrs. Guthrie. The topic of my children was certainly on my mind. Or I could follow Mom.

I could sneak around the apartments. I hadn't explored it again, after arriving. Or I could follow Mom.

Maybe Mrs. Abbey had news of a job for me. Or I could follow Mom.

My prolonged erection nagged at me but not for release. It was simply annoying to have my pants full of it. Maybe I should masturbate.

Or I could follow Mom.

Thanks
    Achievements:

A thousand excuses plagued me. All of them urged me to follow my Mom, but she had told me to wait here until she returned, and doing what Mom said would help to rebuild her trust in me.

Except I HAD to know what she was saying to Mrs. Cherkle! Being sneaky was worse than openly disobeying her. So I told myself I would listen just a tiny bit and run back.

I did wait, one minute at home, to give Mom time to reach the Cherkle's apartment. I used my watch to time myself. These watch things are pretty good at keeping track of time. What can't computers do? Marveling at it occupied three seconds of my interminable wait.

When the timer ended, I opened the front door slowly. The walkway was empty. I slunk out and kept to the wall. There was nothing but an iron railing to hide behind. Slowly I made my way until I could see Mr. Cherkle spray painting a chair below. He worked happily at his task.

I reached the stairs and crept down. I didn't want him to hear. But how was I going to listen at their door, if he was in the courtyard? After I descended to the landing where the stairs doubled back down, I crouched and tried to think how I could eavesdrop without getting caught.

"SSSSSSSS" Wow, that paint can sure is loud. The thought disrupted my thinking.

"You told him that?" I could always tell Mom's voice in a blare of noises. Huh? It WAS her voice! What the-

"What should I do, let him find out after-"

"Clank!"

"Where has that boy gone off too?"

"You should have told me. First." That was Mom's 'a little angry' voice.

"Honey, Daddy's sorry he has to spank you."

"SSSSSSSSSS"

"City weather tomorrow will be sunny, top out at 87 degrees, cooling to mid 70s with evening clouds."

"I think he's strong enough to deal with a potential sorrow."

Wap! "Waaaaaaa!!!"

A door opened, somewhere in the Apartment's interior, maybe from above. "Jude!" A man's voice called into the courtyard.

"That gives him time to fortify coping with it, should the worst happen."

Mr. Cherkle called up from the courtyard. "I saw him in the laundry room."

"I understand, but we could have presented it better to him, together. Don't think you know him well because of what you've done with him." It was Mom's, reasoning without wiggle room, voice.

I stood up, worried that I had stayed too long. The sounds and voices dissipated. Whoa! Something about this landing, if you crouch you can hear- OHH! This is why I kept finding Mrs. McDougal squatting here. What magic had she done to this place?

I crouched again. "Promise me, please, to tell me everything about your progress. Of course, if you need anything, Colleen, you can always come to me." Mother promised.

Footfalls on the stairs above me thudded descending. "Jude?"

I dashed up to the second floor walkway, before the man trampled me. He was about my father's age, but with black hair and amber eyes. His beard was long and full, down to the middle of his chest. He wore a dark purple, lumberjack shirt and thick, forest green pants. He had the muscles for them, but they were a strange choice for such a hot day. "Have you seen my son?" Beads of sweat flew off his forehead when he flicked his face at me.

"Uh uh." I shook mine.

"Little scamp." He grunted. "It's hard for him, after school ends and before I get home." The man snorted but really it was a brief sigh. He continued down the stairs. His large but trim frame pounded each step.

I went home, locked the door, and sighed much harder.

I waited five minutes like they were seconds, breathing, recollecting, piecing together the things I'd heard.

Although Mom had spoken sternly, she hadn't been terribly upset with Mrs. Cherkle. That was a huge relief. I was pretty sure I knew the things Colleen had said, but they didn't reveal much. That she had stood up for herself against Mom, elevated my respect for her.

The other things I heard, well, were stray pieces to later fit into a much larger puzzle.

Returning to the kitchen for a snack, I grabbed an apple and sat at the counter. My eyes strayed to the wall phone above the counter. I finished my apple while bringing up Mrs. Guthrie's phone number on my watch. After putting the core into the compost tub, I washed my hands and dialed.

She answered on the first ring. "Who is this?"

"Mrs. Guthrie, it's me, Billy Androni. We met on the tr-"

CLATTER!

Her voice abruptly came from a mile away. "OH MY STARS!" None of her surprise was lost on me. Scrambling sounds followed. Her voice returned at normal volume but was halting. "Billy!" She gasp. "My- my - DEAR - CHILD!"

A pout lassoed my lips together, but I told myself not to take it personally. That was how she had talked on the train too.

"How are you doing, Mrs. Guthrie?"

Her breath wheezed in short bursts. Was she having a heart attack? She had been a little heavy and maybe was as old as Mrs. Cherkle.

"I'm" HUH "so" Huh- "HAPPY!" She was sobbing.

I pulled the phone away from my ear as if I were intruding while she cried.

"Oh, Billy, you've made this the most wonderful day!" Her sobs eased. "I LOVE you!"

"Uh..." I brought the phone back to my ear. "...you are - really nice."

"Sorry!" She gasp. "I'm such an old lady." She steadied her breathing. "My mind must be going. I meant, I love what you gave me."

I gulped. "You're not old!" If any woman was old, Mrs. McDougal was old. "But what, uh, did I give you?"

"OH!" The question surprised her. Although I didn't understand why it would, if what I'd guessed was true. "I had hoped you perceived that from my letter, but it's okay. I-I can't say just now. I need to call you back. Soon, minutes from now even, I promise, but until then just know that you've given me a new life, and since you called, I hope you might be part of it!"

"O-kay." Until Mrs. Guthrie confirmed my suspicions, I wouldn't be able to tell Mom. Maybe that was a good thing.

"I'm sorry it's not the best time, Billy. I was just about to disappoint my agent. I'll talk with you very soon. Oh, and THANK YOU!"

"Bye." I managed. Then she hung up.

I looked at the time on my watch. Dad probably hadn't started back home, but Mom could return any minute.

A sharp rapping sounded from the door. Hmmm. Mom had taken her keys. I went to the entrance and asked loudly. "Who are you?"

"Mad mad mad Madam MIM!" Mrs. McDougal screeched. I opened the door. I didn't want her to curse our apartment. I assumed as a witch and the owner, she could summon terrible energies with a snap of her fingers, and I'd just learned how she heard things which shouldn't be overheard.

"Hi." I grinned like the canary, right before the cat ate it.

"Just when I think you couldn't surprise me-" She stopped, her eyes burned. "Is Faun here?"

"Mom's, uh, talking to, um, someone."

"Then I won't come in." The old woman let a grin slip into her lips. Mine had vanished upon her first sentence. "She's entitled to private fun." She stepped back on the walk and crossed her arms over her somewhat buxom chest. "What do you have to say for yourself, Boy?"

She knew! I quailed. "Aaabout what?"

"Tanya! Sheesh!" She muttered then. "If that woman won't crack after pouring an entire bottle of her precious, homeland spirits into her, I know something awful or wonderful happened!" Her next question blasted. "Did you get her pregnant?"

"Gladys?" Mom approached. "What's going on?"

"I don't know. Do you?" Mrs. McDougal had fire in her, and Mom's appearance didn't dampen it.

Mom read my entire state of being with a glance. "Is frightening my son the best way to find out?"

Mrs. McDougal's eyes scanned the sky. "Ugh! I'm sick of questions answering my questions." She shook her head at both of us. "You're too good of a mother, Faun." The witch of Lady of the Lake, stormed away.

"I love you too." Mom called after her, the tiniest smile on her face. When our apartment owner reached the far stairs and climbed, Mom turned deadly eyes at me. She brushed past. "Lock the door, Billy. Then sit with me."

I obeyed, approaching the couch as if offering a bone to a sulking wolf.

"I won't bite." Mom's eyes indicated the cushion beside her.

"Whaaat did you say to Mrs. Cherkle?" I gulped and sat as slow as molasses.

"All that I had to and no more." Mom took a long breath. "We arranged to agree on the important things." She reached out and took my hand in hers. It was cold. Mom's touch was never cold! "Billy, you are not the father of Colleen's child."

"But she said..." I waited for Mom to interrupt.

She only raised her eyebrows.

"...That I was."

"This is how words turn people into monsters." Her fingers clasp their cool touch tighter. "I didn't say you hadn't fathered the child. Mrs. Cherkle and I agreed, Godwin is the father. AND, if somehow (probably in the usual way) you two make another baby, Godwin will be that child's father. Do you understand?"

Not really? I nodded, slow and steady, repeatedly, exactly how she wanted.

"We'll talk about this much more over the next nine months, Billy. You'll get sick of hearing it, but if you have any expectation of raising one of your children, before you're ready, I will explain that mistaken thought right out of your head."

"Yes, Momma."

Mom's eyes softened. That was her kryptonite, if only a sliver. "However, I will absolutely be the grandmother." Her eyes, face, and smile warmed proudly. The resulting glow in her, cast out the cold in her fingers.

The phone rang.

She looked.

I sang, "I'll get it!" I jumped up. "Hello?"

"I have a child in me, Billy, because of you!"

"Uh, that's nice, Mrs. Guthrie." In the first second of our phone conversation, she had reduced me to a quivering jelly, 1 hit point.

"Billy?" Mom's voice lost any warmth that could have reached her throat. "Let me talk to her." She rose from the couch like a vampire from its coffin.

Mrs. Guthrie snorted a chuckle. "Nice? Pooh, you silly boy. For the last six days, my agent has tried to spoil my mood. Don't you begin to."

"Mom's here." I said. "She wants to talk."

"Oh, dear. Time to face the music, I guess." She coughed. "Put her on. All she can do is send me to prison."

I handed phone to mom looming over my shoulder.

"This is Faun. It's Ellen, right?"

Pause.

"I'm very happy to hear from you."

Pause.

"He did?" Mom's eyes pierced me. "Oh, then."

Pause.

"Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

Pause.

"I see. Yes. I understand."

Pause.

"No. I'll put him on." Mom, suddenly a more generic undead, held out the handset to me.

"Mrs. Guthrie?"

"Billy! I hope I never meet your mother in a dark alley."

"Are you okay?"

"Better than I feared." I imagined her wiping sweat from her brow. "Listen, I understand if you need to tell her. I refused to. I'm sorry the world is so messed up. There are valid reasons, but the effect is too broad. Fear does that. When my son was growing up, I would have done anything to protect him. Your mother has every right to send me to prison, but I got the feeling, talking with her, that she's willing to listen."

"It'll be okay, Mrs. Guthrie. Mom isn't afraid of anything."

"That's very sweet to say. I like to think Dennis would have said the same of me, but he is grown up and will have his own fears to face."

"I'm going to tell her, Mrs. Guthrie."

"I suppose that's to be expected. I'll look for prison maternity wear, until I hear from her again." She gave a soft laugh. She was scared.

I wasn't. "I hope you and your agent get along better."

"That?" She laughed fully. "He's nothing special. I'm trying to find a decent place to rent, that I can afford on a fixed income!" Her laugh quieted. "I'll be waiting for your mother's call. Good bye, sweet boy."

"Good bye, Mrs. Guthrie. It'll be okay." We hung up.

Mom had resumed her vampiric presence. "Billy?" She asked too slowly. "Was there any woman on that train, whom you did not impregnate?"

The only good that came out of Mom's accusing eyes was, I didn't have to actually tell her about making a baby in Mrs. Guthrie. I told her something more important.

"You, Momma."

Dracula felt a wooden stake driven into her heart.

Mom had no power left to confront Mrs. Guthrie. Without another word, she walked into her bedroom. I didn't dare listen at the door.

I watched videos for class and fought disbelieving what Ms. Laghari had told me, not to worry about my enduring erection.

Father arrived just after 7pm. I had eaten some nuts and grapes, to hold me over until we could have dinner together.

"Hi, Dad!" I walked to the entrance while he took off his jacket.

Mom opened their door. She looked a little drunk, but that couldn't be. She was wearing her powder blue robe. Her feet and arms were bare, as well as her chest above where the folds of her robe met. "Billy, kiss your father, and go find Mrs. McDougal. Glen, give him your wallet. He can buy her dinner and conclude the conversation I interrupted."

Dad looked as bewildered as I. We complied. When Dad returned my hug and kiss, he whispered. "Take Mom's phone. Stay with Mrs. McDougal until I call you."

He handed me his wallet. I went to the counter and grabbed her phone. Two doors closed at my home, at the same time.

Mrs. McDougal had gone up the far stairs, a few hours ago. But Dad had just come home. She wouldn't have missed that unless she was torturing puppies. I went to the close stairwell and peeked into it, exposing one eye to whatever I would find there. The witch squatted on the halfway landing, eyes closed.

I told myself not to be afraid of her. We had done crazy things together, and she had never betrayed me. But now I knew one of her secrets. I lowered my foot to the first step, lowered my other until I was fully visible, and asked quietly, "Can you hear them?"

Her eyes flew open! Her head turned like a startled crow. She regarded me, struggling to suppress her surprise. She acted put out. "How am I suppose to keep a leash on you, if you discover my tricks? And, no. I heard your father's greeting and you greeting him, then only murmurs. You ears are a lot younger, Boy."

"Mom said I should take you out to dinner."

"Well, why didn't you say that first!" That's how we ended up walking to Doggone Donuts Diner. She asked me about Tanya again, less brusquely. "There's a fresh tear in that dear woman's heart. It wasn't there two days ago."

"She didn't lose her job, did she?"

"Curious." Mrs. McDougal scrutinized me. "In fact, she got a raise."

"It's your fault." I blustered.

"Perhaps so, but Tanya isn't one to blackmail her way up a company ladder. She would only do that on the way down."

Some part of my heart suspected Mr. Gorgev had something to do with it but not out of gratitude. He had given Mom a hundred dollar tip, too. It smelled wrong.

"She talked a lot about you, driving you around with strange women." Don't fret. "I didn't ask for details, and she wouldn't have given them.

"She drove you and me." Without saying so, I conveyed that she was strangest among strangers.

"Billy, I want to be friends with you, but if you cause my other friends the slightest trouble, I will turn the other cheek and not trouble you again."

We reached the diner. I thanked good fortune. I hadn't had much today. I'd had to fight for every victory, and I was out of fight.

Wenda greeted us at the back entrance. She hustled up to us while tying on an apron. "Gladys. Billy." She escorted us through the kitchen. Mr. Crumb was adjusting his stained, white pants and scowling. Wenda glared at him. "Dinner will be served."

We sat at Mrs. McDougal's reserved table. I think it was the same one Wenda had seated Mr. Yong at, Wednesday afternoon. Tucked away from the main serving area, it was just far enough to convince privacy. I'm not sure why the witch preferred it. We had the whole place to ourselves.

"I hope we didn't interrupt anything vital to the operation of this fine establishment." Mrs. McDougal had to poke at her.

"If there ever was anything vital in that man, other than his talent, it died years ago. But he'll not disappoint."

"And you, feeling more vital lately?"

Ms. Williams blushed. "Damn, hag. Have you been talking to Mrs. Shahidi?"

"I have eyes and ears everywhere."

"Roaches, I'll bet." She laughed and offered two pots of coffee. "The thousands of their eyes in this joint are probably what drove you mad."

"Regular, thank you." Mrs. McDougal answered, non-plussed. Coffee filled her cup, and she leaned to confess, "It was the stuff in the other pot."

I was one crass comment behind. Oooo, did the witch have control over bugs? That was actually terrifying to think about. I grabbed a menu from the stand.

Mrs. McDougal knocked it out of my hand! "Don't insult the chef."

"Just tell me what you want, little Darling."

My mind expanded at this unfamiliar concept, that I could order anything I wanted.

"While the boy recovers, I'll have fish, grilled, not too much lemon."

"Salad?"

"With turmeric."

"Fancy." Wendy commented.

I finally caught up. "Can I have, uh, one of those new, veggie burgers?"

"Fake meat?" Wenda blinked.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Mrs. McDougal came to the rescue. "A challenge will put some grit into Boone's spine." She told the waitress, "Give me a ball of the same 'meat', on the side."

Wenda shook her head like we were both crazy. "I take no responsibility." She went kitchen-ward to convey our order.

The witch taunted her retreat, "Sorry, Dear. You're not capable of that. You are the most responsible person on the planet."

Silence surrounded the table after the charismatic woman left. Mrs. McDougal's seemed to be flagging. "Is Tanya okay?"

The old woman sighed into her coffee mug. "She's not as tough as she tries to believe."

"She's really tough." I remembered how violent I had been with her.

"Really?" One of the witch's eyebrows pursued the inquiry.

I heard myself violate Miss Velakowski's privacy. "Does she have scars?"

I felt a hot hand on mine. Mrs. McDougal spoke as quiet as a mouse. "That came from a good place, but never ask that again."

"I'm sorry."

The hand remained on mine. The heat of it was unlike sex or love or anger. Many days would pass before I understood its source. "What I will tell you, Billy. Tanya should never have become a cab driver."

"But she loves her cab."

"And it loves her, as much as a machine can, in her imagination. She's compensating for what she really wants."

"A husband?" I dared to ask. Maybe I did have a mote of fight in me. If so, the rest had retreated entirely into my penis.

"I hate the term, soul mate. A handful of people are granted that world lottery ticket in their lifetime, and 'soul' is just a dirty word for empathy. Your mother and father, are one of the few pairs I've met during mine. I'm thankful I never had that compulsion. Tanya is tough, but her burden has made her its victim."

"You're rambling, old woman." Wenda appeared and refilled Mrs. McDougal's cup with steaming, fresh brew.

The large woman dissipated under her customer's responding glare. "Tanya became a cab driver to find a man. Nobody but a cab driver meets as many people and witnesses them at their true selves, in a single day."

"How long has she drove a cab?"

"Thirteen years. She started when she was sixteen." Before I could ask- "She lied about her age." Tanya was really large for a woman. The DMV official probably didn't bother to check.

"She never found anyone?"

"She found several." Mrs. McDougal's hand gripped mine fiercely. "They all hurt her. Tanya is able to give every part of her being to the right man. When she meets the next, she won't hesitate to offer it again."

I saw a single tear in the witch's eyes I was suddenly crying. I almost took out Mom's phone and called the cabbie into my arms.

"Big women have the worst of it." Wenda brought me a root beer. She remembered. "Yesterday, I told Boone to try crafting another kind of brew."

Boone wasn't Wenda's soul mate. When she told Tara and Jacqueline about him, she wanted to be free of him.

"Why can't you be more discrete about your eavesdropping, like Tanya?"

"Because I'm the responsible one." The big woman teleported away.

It was the best root beer I had ever tasted. Mrs. McDougal kept her hand on mine, while my eyes remained misty.

Minutes passed like minutes.

"Are you the boy who was talking to the train ladies, on Wednesday?" Boone Crumb approached the table carrying two plates. One was fish with a meatball. The other held a burger the size of soup bowl.

Mrs. McDougal's ears pricked up.

I pursed my lips at her, while he set the plates before us.

"Wenda didn't want to disappoint you. Send her back to thank me, after you've tasted it. Then get the fuck out of my restaurant."

"Don't be too sure this boy isn't a match for you."

The bulky, spatter clothed cook sneered at the witch. "Was that one lady a cafe hostess?" The question directed itself at me.

"Host." Mrs. McDougal kept the pressure on.

I nodded up at the imposing man.

"You tell her I want to talk to her. I've got an offer to make. She will want to know."

"Boone, if you dare to threaten Wenda's livelihood." Mrs. McDougal stopped there and presented a perfect, poker face.

"I'll give you the details if the lady, Host, accepts," Boone's eyes simmered. "Partner."

"That's Silent Partner, to you." Mrs. McDougal released my hand. In case she had to cast a spell, I believed.

"HA!" Boone turned and marched to the kitchen. "Let my food get any colder, and I'll flip the damn table."

She must have sensed my trepidation. Maybe it was The Scream painting on my face. "That man has a big dick and a tiny brain with one think in it, cooking." She drew her utensils like weapons and sampled the meatball.

I took longer to try my burger. It looked like a burger. It smelled like a burger. It alarmed me. I bit into it and almost dropped it.

If I hadn't orgasmed a hundred times earlier, the wicked energy would have exploded from the taste of Boone's fake meat. I instantly gave up the thought of eating actual meat, ever again. I became one with the universe, wherein farm animals and humans lived together and loved together while eating Boone's platonic ideal.

Then I remembered Mom's bacon. I doubt any other bacon would have pulled me back to Earth. You saved me from joining a cult, Mom. Thank you.

A salad with light orange tinting had mysteriously appeared next to Mrs. McDougal.

"Not bad." She nodded appreciatively at the fake meat. Thereafter, her fork and knife alternated between fish and ball.

Successive bites of the incredible sandwich were less orgasmic and ultimately more filling. I stuffed myself, cleaning every mote of whatever, possibly illegal substances, comprised the burger.

At the end of the meal, I spotted Wenda wiping down the awful, hot cocoa machine. I pulled out Dad's wallet. She instantly set down the bleached cloth and stood facing me. "Your money's not good here."

"Careful, Billy," Mrs. McDougal warned as if we'd encountered a lioness. "Put the wallet back slowly. Don't startle her."

Mrs. McDougal put her jacket on and we left, at the same cautious pace, out the back door.

"I should have thanked them."

"No, Billy. They didn't have time for courtesy."

I imagined them tearing off their clothes and screaming nasty things at each other, as they frantically made babies.

We retraced our steps back to the apartments. Mrs. McDougal must have run out of things to grill me about. She walked beside me, possibly deep in thought. It was difficult to tell.

We entered the building, and she paused at the base of the stairs. "Billy, the semaphore flag in your pants has been signaling ever since I stopped by your home." The wrinkled old woman wasn't smiling at her joke. "Do you want to fuck?"
    Last edited by DiscipleN; October 24th, 2021 at 10:25 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

The thing I'll remember forever is, how Mrs. McDougal had asked her question, as if she was asking to tie a loose shoelace. It implied a certain negligence. I had been adjusting myself, to prevent my pee pee from poking out my pants, but I could have been more diligent.

I wish I had spent more time assessing her intentions, to learn if she really wanted to make babies or if she was just offering to help my erection, which had lasted nearly five hours. Earlier in the week, she had joked about "taking one for team Billy." Was her question another example of self-sacrifice?

The truth is, she scared me. I refused to believe that she was the cause of my lasting boner. That is, unless she had cursed me. A curse was much worse than if she had a disease. I knew about condoms, and she wasn't going to get pregnant. She was way too old. She would have to have a really bad disease to be worse than a curse, but wouldn't she have died from it by now?

I didn't think my erection was a curse, because Ms. Laghari had said I shouldn't worry about it. I trusted my English teacher. A final truth, I didn't find Mrs. McDougal at all attractive. However, once I started thinking about curses, I couldn't stop. What if, when I refused, the witch got upset? I tried not to tremble before her.

Mrs. McDougal waited as if she was waiting for a bus, not too concerned about it. In my temporarily unbalanced mind, she was waiting to turn me into a girl!

I once heard that witches like girls more than boys, or maybe I read that somewhere on the internet, a place to trust less than a witch. I gulped. I didn't want to answer her question. Any answer could have been dangerous!

Mom's phone rang.

The witch's instant response was a grin. Had she made it ring? "Go, on. It's probably important." I hadn't told her that Dad had promised to call. I had thought to spend time with Mrs. Cherkle, if he hadn't called after my dinner with Mrs. McDougal.

I pulled the singing rectangle out of my pocket, but the name displayed was Ms. Colkick! I answered.

"Good news, Faun!"

"Uh, this is Billy." Good news? My awareness of Mrs. McDougal's proximity vanished.

"Billy! You won't believe what happened two hours ago!" Ms. Colkick had never sounded more excited.

"Mom got a job again?"

"You got three!" Her excitement took a cautious turn. "It was all very strange at first. Three separate clients submitted their requests, in the span of ten minutes. I spent the last hour and more verifying their orders. Stranger still, two of them wanted to know if there was a fee if you were there to help Faun. Isn't that the silliest?"

I was mentioned on the Meals on Heels website, as Mom's helper. I didn't think it was especially silly.

"It gets better! Every client paid the extra overhead for immediate service! Now that's up to your Mom, not me, but if you were here right now, I would eat you right up!" Ms. Colkick sounded like Mrs. Laghari after she finished masturbating while watching me and Mrs. Lum.

My boner twitched. It hadn't been sucked since raping Mrs. Lum. I couldn't help but imagine the sexy Ms. Colkick's mouth on me. Suddenly, Mrs. McDougal's waiting offer ticked one micro-tick closer to being acceptable. "That's amazing, Ms. Colkick!"

"I need to talk to your Mom, right away."

Mrs. McDougal's grin broadened but also lightened into a pleasant smile. "You best go to tell her." Well, as pleasant as a witch can smile.

I ran up the stairs and didn't stop until the front door of our apartment had shut behind me. "MOM! It's Ms. Colkick. You got THREE JOBS!!"

A loud groan answered from my parents' bedroom, the disappointed kind. Oh shit! I threw Mom's phone to my ear and begged. "I'm sorry Ms. Colkick. She'll have to call you back."

"She can, at anytime. Mr. Colkick and I will be up late, celebrating." She hung up.

I felt terrible for having disturbed my parents. I had gotten too worked up. I walked backwards, to the door, turned and opened it.

"Billy?" Mom called behind me.

Gulp! I looked back. In the dim light from our stove hood, Mom stood in their doorway, holding her robe in front of her. She glowed from perspiration. "That is good news. Now go find Mrs. McDougal, and do what she tells you until your father calls. I plan to keep him busy for the next couple hours."

The solid member sticking out from my loins nearly tore a hole through my pants, at the overwhelming sight of Mom's flush and shining skin. I had run out of gulps. "Yes, Mom." Was all I could say, and I slipped outside. It took all of my willpower to close and lock the front door.

Mrs. McDougal stood on the walkway next to the close stairwell. "What? You didn't think I would listen?" She powered up her grin to maximum smugness. "Hmm, now what should I tell you do, first?"

GULP!

"Come with me, young master Androni." Her words dripped with glee. "It's time I invited you into my apartment."

"Cauldron." I thought. "She's going to plop me in and stew me all night." Yes, entering a witch's cauldron is a metaphor.

I followed her to the first floor and past the Cherkle's residence. Around the corner, just before reaching the entry hall, a plain door broke that wall. I hadn't noticed it before, because it didn't look like an apartment door. It was easy to mistake for a basement or utility room door. She took a single key from her dress and unlocked the deadbolt. The knob didn't have a lock. She opened the door and entered her home. "Come on in."

There were no spiderwebs, no stalactites or other cave features, no rotting stench, no human skulls or animal bones. Mrs. McDougal's apartment was a modest place with a kitchen through one opening and a hallway to two bedrooms and a bath. It was slightly larger than my parents' apartment. It sported fine decor from the last century's forties and fifties.

"I have to get out of these shoes." Mrs. McDougal sat on the couch that was shaped only by sharp, 90 degree angles. It looked firm and sturdy, but it had an unpretentious, functional charm to it. The old woman untied and pulled off her laced pumps and lay down, sighing. "Do you want dessert? There's ice cream."

"No thank you, Ma-am." I sat in an easy chair near the door.

Her head turned and shook with disappointment. "Don't call me that. It makes me sound unfriendly."

Returning to her home transformed the witch, as if all her guff and daring melted away. I felt like I had entered a nice, possibly rich, old's lady's home. I shook my head. It had to be an illusion. "Okay, Mrs. McDougal."

"That's better but not quite friendly, after I invite you into my home. Don't you want to be friends?"

Ten minutes ago, she had asked if I wanted to fuck. Even a friendly chat seemed unreachable. I didn't know what being friends with a witch meant! "What do you want me to call you?"

"That's a smart question, but you better not be evading mine." Her eyes resumed their earlier beadiness. Then they relaxed. "Tanya calls me, 'Oba', and Wenda calls me 'Hag'." She smiled and snorted. "Call me something that makes me feel powerful."

For the first time, I saw Mrs. McDougal as vulnerable as a regular person. I may have been afraid of her, but I didn't dislike her. She had been very helpful, more than a few times, and loyal. It seemed like we were friends, when I wasn't fearing for my soul around her. She didn't like that word though.

Earlier in the week, Ms. Laghari had assigned my class to read our pick of two myths from different cultures. I had chosen King Arthur and Perseus, possibly because Mrs. McDougal was a real witch in my life and they defeated witches. I felt guilty, remembering that in her home. I had asked Ms. Laghari about the holy grail, and she said it was once a much older item, from a much older religion, a caldron that gave life.

Perseus met with three old women who shared one eye and one tooth. There was a name for them, the Grae-something, but he called them crones. I hadn't like it when Mrs. McDougal was called, "Oba" and "Hag." I dared to offer a suggestion to my unfathomable host. "Can I call you, Grail?"

Mrs. McDougal sprang to a sitting position. Her hand flew to her back. "Ooh!" She looked at me, "Billy, you could seduce the Queen of Minos." She was smiling.

I guess she liked it.

"Now, about that fuck..."

I tried to run out of her house, but every muscle in my body froze! She had cursed me. To tell the truth, my own curiosity cursed me, but I would have darted outside, if she hadn't done the next thing.

Mrs. McDougal pulled out a flip phone from somewhere in her dress. She pressed buttons on it and held it to her ear. Seconds ticked. "Yes, it's me. I want to speak to my cunt. -- No. I won't wait. Call the fire department, if you have to, but I want my cunt here in fifteen minutes." She flipped the phone shut and pocketed it. "What? You think I wanted you to fuck me?"

It was what my mother had told me, "This is how words turn people into monsters."

"I-I can't." I trembled. My muscles knew how to move that much. It was enough. I lurched up from the chair. "I have to go."

The witch tilted her head. "Aw, and we just started to strip away our facades."

I didn't know what that meant. I backed away from her.

"No. You're not ready. That's okay. Go, but don't leave the building. I'll tell your mother that you did what I told you."

"I-I'm sorry, uh, Grail." I felt sorry. Why? I didn't know that either, but I hadn't lied. I felt like I had failed a test, after having passed one this afternoon. It was too much. I needed rest.

I retreated to the door, under Mrs. McDougal's understanding air. "There's nothing to be sorry about." She smiled. "I'll make sure my cunt gets everything she deserves." Then she grinned. "Try not to think about it."

I left and shut the door. She had definitely cursed me, with that last sentence. My entire brain was consumed with trying to make sense of 'her cunt.'

At the ring of their bell, Mr. Cherkle opened the door. "Hello Billy." He looked neither defensive nor happy. "Didn't feel like using your key?" He did a bad job of not noticing the tent in my pants.

I adjusted them. "I didn't want to disturb you at night."

"Well, that's something, I guess. Colleen?" He called inside. "It's Billy." He left the door and went to his lounger.

He had picked up the TV remote when Mrs. Cherkle glided up to the door. "It warms my heart to see you, Billy. Do come in." The TV lit up and action explosions boomed out of the speakers. Mrs. Cherkle pursed her lips, sighed, and took me to their room. We sat on the bed and I hugged her.

"I'm so tired."

"Not all of you, however." There was a glint in her eyes.

"It's okay. Can we just hug?"

"We can't, Billy." I made a promise to Godwin, I will only be intimate with him, from now on."

"Oh." My heart sank again. There had been terrific moments today, but another disappointment was too much for me then. I felt tears welling.

She surprised me, by returning my hug. Had she lied? Her voice lilted, "I'm sorry, Daddy, but you can always hug me." Little Colleen kissed my cheek.

We snuggled on the bed, and she wrapped the top cover around us. I slept. I think she did too.

Mom's phone rang. "How're you holding up, Billy?" Dad asked.

I blinked myself more awake. "I'm doing okay, Dad."

"Come get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a crazy day." He hung up.

I left Mrs. Cherkle, after a long kiss. "Sweet dreams, Daddy."

"You too, Sweetheart." I did feel rested, but I wanted to sleep a lot more.

I crept into the house. The light over our stove greeted me. Someone had made my bed. I crawled into it and tried not to think about Mrs. McDougal's cunt, until I fell asleep.

I dreamed, Ms. Laghari was sucking on my penis, keeping it hard. In her belly, she carried our child. I ejaculated into her mouth, without orgasming, but it still felt very good.

When I woke, late for school at 8:14am, but it was Saturday. My penis was soft. I checked under the covers, in case I had spilt my cum in the middle of the night. I didn't see or feel any. There was a smell, faint, but it reminded me of my semen.

"Good Morning, Sunshine." Mom had noticed me moving around on the couch. She put a finger to her lips. White goo daubed it. Mom opened her mouth and sucked her finger clean. "Mmmm. Lemon chiffon! Want a taste?"

"For breakfast?" I was not enticed.

"No, silly, for the meal I'm cooking on Monday night!" She walked around the counter, wiped her hands on her apron, and sat at the far end of the couch from me. "I'll tell you about the client and what you'll be in charge of later. Before your father wakes, the poor dear, I need to ask what I should have asked first, but my instincts had other priorities. I hope you'll forgive my selfishness."

She patted my feet which remained under the bedclothes. "How are you feeling, Billy, about having conceived offspring?"

Whoa. Had I even thought about my feelings? When I'd heard that Jacqueline and Tara were pregnant with my children, I was ecstatic! When Mrs. Cherkle confessed that our baby might not survive, at her judgement, I had been blown away. After Mrs. Guthrie had joyfully admitted to carrying my baby, I felt kinda numb. I was too worried about what Mom might think or do.

"Different." Was the only word that came to mind.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Mom respected that word. "Yes." She knitted her fingers. "I'm concerned, Billy, that you might be feeling pride. The meekest creature on this planet can reproduce. Please don't be proud of something purely biological. Also, some men feel like they've conquered a woman after conceiving with them. You get into moods sometimes." Mom's strength yesterday seemed distant in her. "Can you understand why I might worry about that?"

I thought this was suppose to be about me! I grinned on the inside. Mom was having a vulnerable moment, but it was the first time I recognized it and could respect it. "I'm proud of you, Mom." I didn't need to hug her, and oddly, I didn't want to get out of my bed naked. I wasn't embarrassed. It didn't feel appropriate.

Something other than addressing my feelings was going on. What she hiding something? It felt like Mom wanted to show her vulnerability to me. After yesterday's experiences, the notion that this might be a test, occurred. Except, Mom wasn't a devious person. Something else was motivating her. I took a guess.

"What are we going to tell Dad?"

She looked at their bedroom door. "I guess, Billy, the same rules apply. We'll tell him when he asks, and we won't prevaricate."

I didn't want to lie to Dad, but I didn't want to tell him, either. Mom felt the same way. "I'm glad my babies will have good Moms." That I did feel.

She sported a light smile. "They'll make mistakes."

"Nobody can perfect like you."

"Silly." Her smile flattened strenuously. "I keep making the same mistake." She stood and patted her apron straight. "The gelatin is setting. I have to roll out the crust."

Next Monday night, Mom and I were going to make, slow roasted chuck steak, with green beans amandine, stuffed potato skins, and lemon chiffon pie. The client was a Ms. Greta Louis. She lived in the Oaks Walk district, on the northern side of the city.

"Its very suburban there, according to Susan. She said it was odd that a single woman, who apparently is a store manager at a big box retailer, would want to pay not only for a basic meal, but for an extended preparations meal. The client made it clear that every part of the meal was to be made at her house. Susan wasn't sure if the woman trusted us. So she asked to charge her in advance. Ms. Louis didn't hesitate." Mom sounded unconvinced. "On top of that, she paid for express service. If I hadn't needed the weekend to practice, we would have worked for her tonight!"

"I thought you could say, "No," to an express meal?"

"I can, but the Colkicks give a strong incentive. I get ninety percent of the express fee."

I learned later, an express meal added a thousand dollars to the price.

"I called Ms. Louis, earlier. The poor woman sounded close to crying after I asked for more time to prepare for her meal. She said she had waited too long already. Does that make any sense to you? It's not likely someone tied her up after telling her about Meals on Heels." Mom giggled.

Mom couldn't have gotten much sleep last night. In addition to talking to the client, she had gone shopping at the break of dawn. Her eyes were a little bloodshot. I did my best to help. When Dad finally entered the main room, freshly showered and dressed, he kissed Mom and tousled my hair. "I'm taking my son out for the day."

"I want to help, Mom, Dad."

"No you don't." Mom sounded relieved. "Glen, don't bring him home until he's filthy and falling asleep."

Dad rented a car and drove me into the hills, to a park, where we climbed big rocks and swam in a river. Mom had cut the test chuck roast into sandwich meat. By my third sandwich, as dusk settled into the sky, I wanted Boone's fake meat again, or chicken. I chided my roast saturated taste buds for betraying Mom. Dad bought a box of fried chicken wings on the way home, and soda. I decided I didn't like fountain root beer any more.

"This is good, Dad. Thanks." I sipped the suddenly wrong tasting, brown, bubbly sweet fluid from my cup.

"I hope you had a great day."

I had. We talked about almost nothing but action heroes and dumb comedies and the local eggball team, The Custers. Apparently they were very popular at his work. He asked me if I wanted to go to a game, sometime. I said, "Sure!" My answer encouraged him up to ask another question.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" Dad asked.

"I want to be a Dad like you, to all my children."

Dad only had one child, I didn't expect him to take what I'd said, badly.

"Are you worried, if Mom and I have another child, a little brother or sister or otherwise, for you, that I would treat them better than you?"

"No." His worry confused me.

It must have felt like a teachable moment to him. "Your mother and I would have to spend more time with a baby, but never doubt that I would trade changing diapers, in an instant, for another chance to chase fish in a summer stream, alongside you."

"I know, Dad."

"Oh, do you?" His attempt at disparaging humor fell flat. "Then surely you know what you want to do for a living?"

"Why do you do what you do, for so long, every day?" I didn't like asking that, but I never wanted to be in his shoes to earn a living.

"I can only tell you the same thing I told you already."

"Mom would live in a tent by the river, with you, if you quit your job."

"That she doesn't have to, is why I got to work every day, before sun up, until after sunset. Billy, I could tell you how much I love your mother by citing all the poets, but my poetry is working at my desk, taking crap from my boss, and getting along with coworkers more competitive than eggball teams.

"I would tell you, never fall in love like I did, but I would never go back in time to warn myself."

Against my primary desire to grow up as fast as I could, I suddenly wanted never to be an adult. "Dad. Time travel is dumb." I sat in the passenger seat, while he drove. I wanted to lean against his shoulder while I ate another wing.

"Paradoxes, plot holes, and pulp fiction!" Dad pronounced.

On the curb in front of Lady of the Lake, Mom met us and opened the door for me. "Come on, Sleepy Head."

"I'll drop off the rental, and they'll drive me home."

"You should have let them drive both of you home."

"I didn't want to take him away from you, all day." Dad smiled. He accelerated the car into traffic.

Mom escorted me home. "Did you catch any fish?"

"Just fish stories."

Mom's phone rang, fifteen minutes later. Dad told her that the rental agency's courtesy car was in the shop. He was going to take the bus home. "They don't have enough cars to use instead?" Mom used her little angry voice. "I don't care if you got half the rental refunded. Take a cab. I'll send Tanya."

Dad refused. Even with our discount, a cab home would be over forty bucks. He told her something else, which mom didn't relate after the call. She answered, "Glen, this better not be on purpose." She hung up with a miffed, "Augh!"

Mom checked on me on the couch, from the kitchen counter. She had long cleaned up after practicing Ms. Louis' meal. Her eyes looked hungry. "Good night, Billy." She went to their bedroom and shut the door. It was only eight PM.

I was tired and sleepy. Mom said I could shower off my grime and sweat in the morning. She was going to wash the bedclothes and all the laundry, to keep her week free for all the work needed to serve three clients the best meals possible. Each had paid more than any previous client so far. Instead of stripping down to my boxers, I went to the counter phone and called Mrs. Abbey.

"Hi, Billy, I'm glad you called."

"Did you talk to anyone about work for me?"

The question surprised her. "Uh, to a couple people, one yesterday and one today. I can't guarantee anything, and I wouldn't suggest getting your hopes up. This is a crazy business, hot one moment, cold the next."

"Oh."

"I do have good news though. I heard from my friend at the title search company. They finished their paperwork, yesterday. By Monday, the bank should clear the transfer of funds, and you and the Colkicks will be proud owners of a new home!"

"Wow!" I was suddenly excited. "Can I tell Mom?"

"Sure! And if you're free tomorrow, Sharron and I would like to pre-celebrate with you. One last party before the house is yours."

"At the house?"

"The very same room." She guaranteed.

Ulp! "That would be great, but I gotta check about tomorrow with Mom and Dad."

"Text me when you know."

"Okay."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Mrs. Abbey. Tell Sharron goodnight too."

"I would, but she must be out with some boy. I need to find a moment to pin her down about that."

"I'm sure you're really good at that."

"Don't be too sure. She's learned a lot of my tricks, recently." Mrs. Abbey chuckled and hung up.

"MOM!" I ran to her door and knocked enthusiastically. It flew wide! She hadn't fully closed it!

My heart thudded into overdrive at what I saw. Mom lay naked on her bed, legs spread, holding her the head of her vibrating, Magic Wand against her hairy pubis. "Billy." She gasp. Her eyes burst open at me, shocked. She tossed the wand aside, reached to cover her groin and breasts, and curled away from me. "Billy!"

"I'm sorry, Mom!" Her naked back was just as beautiful as her front. I leaped out of the room, closing the door properly this time. I didn't even tell her about the house. "I knocked, but the door-"

"It's okay, Billy, but stay out."

"Yes, Mom." I retreated to my couch.

A minute later, the phone rang. My heart rate had subsided, mostly. "Hello?"

"I know this is stupid, Billy," It was Mom. "Please understand, and listen."

"Uh, okay."

"I meant to shut the door tight, but I guess I didn't. It's not your fault." She declared. She asked. "Is the apartment on fire?"

"N-no."

"Who am I kidding? If it was, I still would have called. Billy, I'm very ashamed right now. I can't face you. Let me burn up with the place, if it does catch fire." Even through the lousy sound of the landline, I could tell, Mom was in a strange mood.

"Mom, Mrs. Abbey said the house would be ours, Monday."

"I won't even come out for- REALLY!"

I waited for her to burst out of their bedroom. The speaker relayed to my ear. "That's wonderful news, Billy!"

Drat! "Mom, Mrs. Abbey invited me to a party at the house, before it sells, tomorrow."

"Um, about tomorrow-" Mom's mood darkened. "Billy, tomorrow I'm going to meet with Samuel and Mavis Crocle. Your father will be with me, and I'd like you there too.

My heart flip-flopped. "Who are they, Mom?" Something wasn't right. At the end of Thursday, I overheard her with Dad, that she had told some people she would wait a little longer. I had assumed it was the Crocles.

"Samuel and Mavis are a married couple who would like to help me with a problem I've been dealing with since moving here."

"It's what Tanya said, huh, Mom? It's something you need just for yourself?"

"It's not that simple. That's why your father is going to be there. I'd like you to be there too. We're just going to talk with them. But if you want to celebrate with Mrs. Abbey and her daughter, that's your business."

What could I tell her? My pee pee sure wanted to tell her something. It was like granite in my underpants. It had started getting hard when Mrs. Abbey invited me to party with her and Sharron. It sprang fully at the sight of my beautiful mother using her vibrator.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I asked her, "Is it my fault, you want to meet with the Crocles?" The question issued without contemplation. My erection demanded all my brain cells' attention. It was like another voice was talking for me, but it wasn't the evil energy. That had been erased. As my attention drew to my uncomfortable penis, the guilty part of my brain sought absolution. Another part drew my hand to my shorts. I unzipped them and the solid thing behind poked through the enabling folds of pants and underwear. I touched myself, and it was good.

Mom didn't answer right away. "It's not anyone's fault, Billy. Living includes the times when difficult situations and feelings arise without conscious effort. That's not a good answer, I know. I'll put on some clothes and we can talk."

'I-it's okay, Mom. We can talk on the phone." I was thinking of her, naked, playing with her Magic Wand. It reminded of my first, fun day with Mrs. Abbey. My hand tickled the head of my peter. It flinched from the sharp sensation. "You don't, um, have to put your clothes on."

I sat on the bar stool in the living room and looked at Mom's bedroom door. Behind it, was she still on her bed? "Mr. Crocle is the man we met on the bus, our first day here?"

"Yes. His name is Samuel."

"How is he going to help you?" My hand slid down the shaft of my protruding stem.

Mom took heavier breaths, and spent long exhales with her words. "Billy, what I told you about respecting your private business, applies to me too. You understand that, right?"

"I guess, but I can't stop imagining. Do you want me to believe what I pretend?" I cupped my balls and tickled the light hairs there. My groin clenched briefly.

I may have heard her gulp. A breathy question entered my ear. "What are you imagining, Billy?"

"The way he was on the bus. He was polite back then, but I'm imagining him touching you." I grabbed my shaft, harder than I had thought to. My fingers slowly rubbed the stretched skin there.

"Wh-where is he touching me?"

"He's touching your boob, Momma." She had been Momma back then. "Nobody but me can see, because he moved close to you."

"Do I slap him?"

"No, Momma, but you don't look happy." My hand took a better position on my naked peter, to stroke it's full length.

"I don't want him to be doing that."

"I know Momma, but you only look at me and bite your lip." My hand felt really good, and I jacked my hand up and down, careful not to rub too hard. I wished I had the jar of coconut oil.

"You shouldn't be looking. I'll be very ashamed if you're looking."

"I have to, Momma. He puts his hand into your shirt, and you shake your head at him. He smiles. His teeth are very white. I want to do something, but I'm afraid he might hurt you." I closed my eyes to pay more attention to the feelings creeping into my loins.

"His skin, hmmm, is very dark. That's why his teeth are bright. It's nothing special. Samuel's not going to hurt me, Billy. Don't ever think that."

"Do you like his skin?"

"It's very smooth. His doesn't wrinkle as easily as white skin, but his color is not important. Nghhh." Mom drew out a little grunt. Hearing her light moan made my hand move faster.

"Is that why you're putting a hand on his cheek? To touch his smooth skin?"

"No, Billy. I can't let him kiss me in public."

"But his hand is moving in your shirt. I think he's reaching into your bra."

"You said only you can see. If he kissed me, everyone could."

"Oh." It was more of a groan than a realization. My hard penis was twitching in my hand. It wanted me to jerk it faster, but the story was just beginning. I restrained myself. "I'm sad, Mommy, watching the stranger touch your boobs inside your bra."

"I'm very ashamed, Billy. I want him to stop too."

"Your face is very red. Your other hand pushes at his, to push it out of your shirt. He's really strong."

"But he's not going to hurt me. I'm going to tell him to stop."

"You say it but not loud. He kinda laughs, deep and quiet. He doesn't stop."

I heard faint fumbling, and the short squeak of a bedspring. My hand did move faster, hearing that.

"Oh, Billy, I'm so sorry. I may have to let him keep fondling my breasts in public, while you watch." She let out a longer moan. Another sound accompanied it, the slightest buzzing. "Mmmph!" She resisted a louder blurt.

"If he's not going to hurt you, I step closer to hide what he's doing from anyone behind me. I say, 'Let my momma go!' But not loud, I don't want to attract attention." My young dick had stopped twitching. Continued stimulation calmed those spikes of sensation but was quickly growing my arousal. I could feel the base of my spine tighten and release, preparing for sperm to collect.

"You're a brave son to say that. I-I would want to thank you."

"You can't talk well, Momma, not after you asked him to stop. Instead, he's reaching his other hand behind your skirt. He patting your bum, Momma." I was getting really excited, telling how Mr. Crocle was playing with her. I knew then, I wouldn't be able to stop the story until I had cum. Instantly, a concern butted into my thoughts.

Did I want to cum? If I did, it would go to waste, either in my hand or my pants or across the carpet! I might need my cum, tomorrow, because I remembered another thing about meeting Mr. Crocle on the bus. Mom had said his wife could use some help while they were trying to make a baby.

I started taking deliberate breaths, full ones, timed not to the jacking of my hand, but to Mom's deep, swift breathing. A little pre-cum helped to salve my sore skin.

"Billy! Don't let him rub my bottom and my breasts. Someone is sure to see." Mom groaned long and loud. Louder, I suspected, than she wanted. It ended in near silence on the phone. Heaving breaths panted in the background as if she had pulled the phone away.

Sudden quiet left my mind with the good feelings pumping out of my hard prick. I maintained my deliberate breaths. My hand sped up to match them, though, increasing my need to orgasm.

"He won't listen, Momma. I have to show him."

"What? What are you going to show him?" Mom's fast breaths halted, holding her last.

"You're not his to play with, Momma. I push myself between you. My head gets in the way of his hand in your shirt. I'm going to stop him." I stroked my hot cock fast, still matching deep breaths to hers.

"He won't like that."

"But he's not gonna get angry. He's not like that."

"I think you're right, but he is very strong."

"But he has a weakness."

"What is it, Billy?"

"His wife doesn't have a baby yet. He needs help. He's doing something wrong, and that's why he pulls his hand away from your bottom, when I get between you."

I jacked my prick really fast, my lungs chugging like a locomotive. My dry skin was starting to hurt, but I didn't care. If anything, the warm pain stimulated my lust.

"Oooohh, Billy!" Mom grunted and groaned, no longer resisting her emotions. I could hear them through the door almost as loudly as I heard them from the tinny speaker.

"HHHHH!! I'm showing him, Momma. I'm careful to hide it, HHHHH, but I'm pulling up your skirt, and I'm reaching into your panties. HHHHH! I'm showing him where to put a baby. I'm pushing my fingers into you. HHHHH! You're really wet, Momma! You should be ashamed."

"I AM!!" Mom shouted in the next room. I had to pull the handset away. "OHH!! Uuuugggghhhh!!! You're making me cum, Billy! Your fingers are too much for Momma!

Mom's orgasmic exhortations were too much for me! I pulled on my young, burning cock as fast as I could! The first lurch that swept my body nearly threw me off of the barstool. Instantly I held my breath and concentrated on the pleasure exploding from my groin. I jacked and jacked, boosting the incredible feeling rattling my senses, but I rejected all thought of ejaculation.

Mom's and my hollers filled our home. Ecstasy broiled my brain and flailed my limbs. I dropped the phone. "Ohhh, MOMMAA!" My balls felt like a wrench was tightening them. I did stumble off of the stool and sank to the carpet, strength draining from me. My erect cock spit two little wads of cum. They hit my thigh and stuck there. Pleasure swirled for a long, unmeasured time. I sat panting arbitrarily. I had done it. I had saved my cum.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information