Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Re: Shota Impregnator [F/m MILF mom shota incest underage happy]

"Stuff will pop up, and you won't know how to handle it." The witch had promised. My quailing heart believed her. She had warned against treating Mom like a queen. Why hadn't I listened to Mrs. McDougal?!

It's because I was afraid of the witch. She was so powerful and so nosy and so annoying - and too often correct.

Combined, her bad aspects formed a good reason to be afraid, but my fear of the witch subjugated me to her will. To shatter it, I summoned my fear for Mom and my selfishness. She was going to submit to Mrs. McDougal instead of me! That was one selfishness I would never give up. I resolved to intervene in a way that would actually help Mom instead of making me feel good. My quailing heart steadied. It beat strong and swift. Fresh vigor flowed through my body, renewing purpose within me, but I still didn't know how I would handle Mom's troubles.

Mom marched closer to the witch every second I delayed. I would have to figure it out while I chased after her. My sudden sprint startled a man waiting at the streetlight. A car horn sounded in my ear as it passed by. I didn't care. There had to be a way to divert Mom, else the witch's influence over us would increase.

When I reached Mrs. Shahidi's corner market, I saw Mom walking steadily down the next block. Wisps of the shop's exotic spices enticed my nose. I didn't wait for the light. I looked both ways and dashed across the street. "Mom!" I called to her. She slowed and halted. She grimaced, "Billy, if you love me-"

Time slowed to a snail's pace as my brain jumped into lightspeed. What could I say that I hadn't already? What must I do?

Arturio's grinning, selfish face appeared between Mom and I. He was mocking me, as if to say, "I know."

"Love isn't enough." I suddenly blurted. Tough love. Accepting love. Unconditional love. Love is many many things, but it isn't always enough. Selfishness isn't love, but it was the only other thing I had for Mom right then. "You were rude and mean, Mom. I can't let you walk away. I-I have to nip it in the bud."

"Gladys gave you that chance, Billy, and you didn't take it."

"I don't care. I'm gonna to take it now."

"I told you. You can't come with me."

I strode up to her, my heart pounding at the fear inside it. I grabbed Mom's shoulders and confronted her grimace with my own. "You're coming with me."

"I-I can't." Her displeasure softened into sadness. "I called her. She'll-"

I completed her concern for her. "Let her worry, Mom. You have to go back to the diner and apologize."

A struggle ensued within her. "I'm sorry, Billy. I didn't mean to burst out at you!" She had expressed regret when I first ran after her, but I couldn't let her off the hook with simple apologies. That wasn't what Mom needed. She didn't need the witch either.

My experience with Ms. Hennifer's overzealous punishments had taught me that Mrs. McDougal's method was too harsh. I only returned to my math teacher time and again because of the powerful bond we had formed. I happily accepted anguish by my teacher's hands, to bathe in her radiant aftercare and to cum powerfully into her panties. We both suffered for our ecstasy. I had to accept my failure before I could forgive Mom's.

"I was wrong to ignore what last night is doing to you." I shook her slightly then relaxed my grip.

Mom's hurting surfaced in her eyes and her words. "Taking care of you and your father are the foundation of my life, but I am more than a housewife. I won't accept one role as the entirety of my life. I jumped at the chance to work for the Colkicks, and I loved the work! Only the work loves you more. Today I witnessed Tara's and Wenda's competence. Their dedication stripped my illusion as forcefully as Mr. Tidden stripped off my costume.

"I'm just a failed cook! Please, let me go to Gladys. I'll apologize thoroughly if you want, afterwards. I'll do whatever you-"

The hardest thing I've ever done was to ignore Mom's suffering that day. "That's not good enough. You were mean to me in front of Tara and Wenda. You have to apologize in front of them."

Mom wept. "I-it won't be sincere. I'll say something worse. You can't imagine what I'm feeling. It's like a dozen fishing hooks are clawing at my insides, ripping away parts of me. It's so hard not to lash out."

I let her cry, while I fought my own tears. I had to be Ms. Hennifer then, remorseless while the paddle cracked against my flesh, harder and harder. "Come, Mom."

"I can't. I might hurt someone." She warned gravely.

I let go of her shoulders. "I won't let you." I took her left arm with my left hand and turned around while tugging her. To avoid stumbling, she had to step in front of me in the direction of the diner. I moved behind her and sank my right hand down the back of her slacks.

"Billy!" Mom blurted. "No!" She slapped my hand through her pants but the angle made it awkward. Her butt clenched instinctively.

My fingers dived between her panties and her ass crack. "No one can see, Mom. Unless I let them."

We were the only pedestrians on our side of the block. Across the street a dark faced man looked our way for a second but continued walking down the street. My body blocked his view of what my right hand was doing. Only the cars driving up from behind might have seen my hand fighting Mom's clenched bottom behind her slacks. She wasn't wearing panties!

"Take your hand out of there!" She was stronger than me. She could have pulled me away from her or even knocked me down. In this situation, her love for me saved me and failed her. She demanded. "Let go!" Then she begged. "Billy, this isn't right. We'll go home if you have to do this. Please, not here."

"Don't fight, Mom. You'll attract attention. I've got you covered, but if you resist, people might see." I managed to get three fingers between her clenched moons. They couldn't quite reach my target, but they felt a spot of moisture, a pussy tear crushed between her loins. Mom's body was reacting to my assertive violation. She was getting wet.

"They won't see anything, if you let go!" She hissed unaware that her nature betrayed her dignity. "This isn't like you, Billy. What's come over you?"

"I don't want to do this Mom. I know it's bad to force you, but you agreed this morning to let me punish you." I pressed my fingernails into her skin, to express my resolve.

"That was this morning, and you declined." Mom's resistance weakened at her weak argument.

I didn't know how long Tara would be at the diner. "Walk, Mom. Walk as normal as you can."

"Normally." Her last fighting word was a rebuke against my grammar. She stopped fighting me, but her butt remained clenched. "Promise you'll let go before we get there."

"Walk."

Her first step forward allowed my hand to sink as far as it wanted. Her second step nearly stumbled when my fingers found her pussy lips and parted them. "Nooo." She whined softly to avoid attracting attention. The autumn day's heat more than warmed us an hour before noon. I had to be at school by 1 PM. Mom was already warm from her march back to our apartments. Her heat soaked my arm with sweat.

"I'll steady you." I held her upper arm on her left and her hips from below. I walked behind, pushing. She had to step forward or risk further violation. My hand benefited from me being shorter. It reached outward, along her vulva, tracing two fingers through her outer lips. She occasionally flinched but kept walking. Juices seeped down to my cupped palm under her taint.

The sensation of Mom's warm lubricant in my hand awakened my torpid penis. Throughout the frightful morning, it had curled in fear against my groin. I only wanted to save Mom from Mrs. McDougal, not out of pleasure. However, my loins' separate will found the situation exciting.

We managed a casual pace while cars whooshed by and adults strolled both sidewalks. Children were in school. The neighborhood's tall houses loomed over Mom's walk of shame. I found effective angles for my elbow and wrist to press a finger into her vagina. I eased it in deeply. She was too slippery to deny it. Mom stiffened. She tried to muffle a sigh with her hand, but I was too close not to hear. "Hhhhhh-nngh." We kept walking.

To get a second finger into her wet cooze, I had to pull the first out half way. Mom's hips lurched when I doubled the width in her sex. "Nnngghh." She groaned into her hand. She couldn't walk long with her hand over her mouth, or someone would wonder. She dropped it and pretended a yawn. My penis filled slowly with my blood.

"We're going to get caught." Mom shook as we approached the first street crossing. Ahead, two older men bantered while they waited for the light. My fingers reminded her that I was deciding her fate. I pulled them slightly out of her puss and pushed them back in deep. "Oooohh!" She moaned into her blouse's ruffles.

I walked Mom up behind the men at the crossing stripes. Their heads turned to us simultaneously but were interrupted by the walk sign. "Cross now." I guess their hurry was greater than their curiosity. I caught one eye widen at Mom's pink face before he strode away with his companion. I let them go ahead and ran my fingers in and out of Mom's puss a little faster. My awakening dick may have added to my motivation.

"No more. Sweetheart." She said haltingly. "Please!" I could feel where her trembles originated.

"You're doing good. Now go on."

We stepped into the street. Our pace slowed when Mom's body began to undulate against my coursing fingers. We barely reached the other side before the light changed. Some one honked, worried we might delay them.

The corner market stood ready to serve all who crossed the intersection. Its dark red paint and powder blue trim held convenience for simple needs, treasures like that special coffee for Tara, and scandalous secrets. I maneuvered Mom to the entrance. My penis twitched at the possibilities within it.

"You said you were taking me to the diner!" Mom hissed.

I slowed my fingers in her snatch. "We have to keep your promise."

"Why?" Her body's vibrations accelerated.

"Shhhh." I helped her to step carefully across the threshold. I hadn't ever driven a person before, so I tried not to be rash. We entered the shop. My fingers ceased their sawing and started wriggling in circles. Mom clamped her mouth to hide her sharp gutter. "MMnnnggghh."

Mrs. Shahidi smiled at us. "I have the flowers you asked for, Faun." Her orange dress rippled slightly from behind.

I came here, betting that Mom had forgotten to stop for them and for another reason. I returned the friendly smile. "Thank you for saving them, Mrs. Shahidi."

The shop keeper bent down behind the counter, and she unexpectedly groaned. A giggle followed that wasn't hers. The plump lady in the bright sari emerged, cheeks red, eyes sparkling. "Here you go." She gently placed a wrapped assortment of white roses and yellow tulips on the counter. "That'll be twenty dollars." When Mom didn't come forward, the clerk tilted her head.

"Something disagreed with Mom at the diner." I told the truth. I had disagreed with her. "She shouldn't risk entering far." I moved my hand on her arm across her waist and hugged her. Mom trembled from relentless stimulation to her pussy, but she managed to repress another moan. My hard penis wanted me to press it where my hand moved.

Mrs. Shahidi's lips curled down. "I'm sorry. I was afraid that might happen at the diner."

I worded carefully, "Is Arturio there?"

It was the shop keeper's turn to tremble. She took a deep breath and gained a moment of calm. The attractive woman pressed her lips together with shame and nodded.

"Bring the flowers to my Mom, Arturio, and she'll pay you."

The shopkeeper's son popped up with a devious grin behind the counter. He dashed out and grabbed the bunch.

"Careful." Mrs. Shahidi cautioned.

"Yes, Mamma!" He relaxed his grip on the wrapped stems and brought them to us. He studied our closeness with all of a young boy's curiosity.

When Mom accepted the flowers, the motion touched her clitoris to my pinky. "Uuhhmm." Her midriff curled slightly. Arturio's sparse eyebrows lifted.

"Careful." I steadied Mom and stopped twirling my fingers. Her juices seeped down them and slowly collected in my palm. "Now pay him and thank him."

Her hands trembled when she fetched a twenty from her pocketbook. The boy's curious eyes lit up, recognizing not the money but what made her tremble. Hers were the same tremors he gave his mother!

Mom interrupted his gasp. "Thank you."

"Thank him for everything." I told her. If I hadn't remembered how he treated his mom, mine would have forsaken me to take the witch's cure. To emphasize my authority, I abruptly fucked my fingers firmly in and out of the bitch part of my mother.

"OOOhhh, Thank you - hhhh - Arturio!" Mom's body spasmed. "For everything!" She nearly dropped the flowers.

"Have a nice day, Mrs. Shahidi!" I called out. I turned and backed Mom out of the shop. Arturio stood with the stupidest expression of envy on his face. As Mom and I left, Mrs. Shahidi told her son. "Come to Mamma, Little Fig. You still have a lot to learn."

I took Mom down the sidewalk that led to the diner. There was a gap between the shop and the first house on the street. I guided Mom into it, between the shop's wall and a garden shrub. "Be gentle with the flowers." I reminded her.

"Yes, Billy." Her lungs breathed swiftly.

"Bend over and hold the wall with one hand."

I stood between her and the street. Unless someone came around from the far side of the shop, no one could see us. She looked around and complied, presenting her pants' bottom obscenely. Then I was free to focus on taming my mother more fully. I added a third finger to my plunging pair, and worked them up and down her as fast as I could. "Are you going to cum, Mom?"

"Billy, I've come twice already!" She groaned. Her ass hunched against my rutting fingers. My dick was rock hard and knew how vulnerable she was to its purpose.

"You can do better than two. Isn't that right?"

"YES!" She cried out. The big one was building up in her nervous system like an electrical charge.

"Tell me, Mom."

"I'm going to cum- So good- Your hand is like a cock that won't stop fucking me!" Mom hadn't sworn like that during the other games I made her play. Something had changed between us, but I noticed only the filthy words she hissed.

I pulled my hand out of her charged up cunt and carefully withdrew from her pants. "Not yet, Mom. You haven't earned it."

"Oooohhh, just a little more, Billy." She exhaled all of her breath and slumped her head against the wall. I guess she knew better than to beg.

I surprised her by lifting my cupped hand to her panting mouth. "You have to drink this, Mom. I didn't want it to ruin your clothes." In my palm were drops of her pussy juice which had collected while I stimulated her cunt.

"Billy, hhhh - how do you know these things?" She gasp.

"I've got good teachers and a good imagination." I answered proudly. "Now drink your wetness."

"Yes, Billy." She bent her head and stuck out her tongue. "It's still warm." She lapped at the clear fluid that had seeped from her body.

Red camellias dotted the shrub, and sparse traffic whooshed past our hiding place. I kissed Mom's cheek while she licked my palm dry, then I told her to walk beside me. We left the gap and moved at a good pace. I hoped we hadn't missed Tara. My dick lurched powerfully having been denied its purpose. I had deprived Mom from a much closer and stronger pleasure.

Crossing at the next light, we reached the diner. "Are you going to apologize?" I asked.

She nodded. "Th-then will you finish what you did to me?"

Before I could answer, Tara flew out through the diner's glass doors! "Billy, what happened? I tried to text your watch, but it wouldn't connect!" She ran up and hugged me! I had turned off the watch's cell service to save battery power.

"We're okay, Tara." I hugged and kissed her. "Mom needed me, and she's sorry for what happened."

"Ms. Androni, whatever caused you to leave, it's okay by me." Tara touched her slim but pregnant waist. "I-I realize how <this> could trouble you. You have every right to bring the police."

A woman waiting for the light to change watched us suspiciously.

"Mom will explain inside." I said lowly and let go of Tara. We entered the diner to find Wenda piling up cartons and cans.

Tara announced. "I probably shouldn't give these to the food bank, since I refuse to serve nasty things like those. If they're not fit for our future customers, wouldn't they insult the needy? I'll write the food bank a check when we have positive cash flow."

"Mom has something to say, and she wants both of you to hear."

Wenda stood, shrugged, and joined the three of us.

"Whoa, Billy. Are you in charge of your Mom all of a sudden?" Tara joked.

"He just made me listen to reason." Mom found her voice. Until then, she looked like she might cry again. "I want to apologize to Billy. I said something mean to him, and I was rude to both of you." She took my hand and sniffed. "I'm so very very sorry. Can you forgive me?"

Of course. She acknowledged my nod and let the other women speak.

"Shuck's, Faun." Wenda chuckled. "Compared to what I hear every day, I'd nominate you for sainthood."

"I don't want to be a saint." Mom's bitterness returned suddenly. She quieted and shook her head. "Sorry."

"Aw, Mom, you were right about that." I scratched the back of my neck with damp nails. "I'll try to treat you, um, more appropriately."

"I don't know what to say, Ms. Androni." Tara bit her lip. "I will accept whatever judgement you decide for me. I'll probably live nearby, and we're bound to meet from time to time."

"Nonsense." Mother objected with renewed confidence. "Don't imply that you'll avoid me, Ms. Wells. Billy, tell her about the house. We have more than one room we can rent."

Wow! I hadn't even had a chance to tell Mrs. Guthrie that <she> could rent a room in our new amazing house! "You can live with us!" I told Tara but quickly hedged. "Uh, sorta." I explained our co-ownership with the Colkicks, and that my family wouldn't move in until our apartment lease was up.

Tara's change of posture made her taller. "That would be incredibly convenient, but I can't promise anything - I should look it over first."

"You really shouldn't, Tara." Mom almost glared. "I want free access to see my grandchildren."

Tara recoiled slightly. "Um, yes Ma-am. Except, I don't think I'm carrying twins."

Mom laughed and laughed!

It was almost noon. I didn't have to be at school until one. Wenda glued hungry eyes on me as if I were someone to either beware or devour.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Hello, Readers. I received a couple messages concerned about how Billy was treating his mother badly, when he's supposed to be on the mend, ethically. I should reiterate, that he's trying to be better, but sometimes his emotions get the best of him.

Even as the author I wish that Faun would resist her urges, in the cause of teaching her son more restraint. You'd think I have full control over the story, but I'm serious when I say that I sorta write the story as it occurs to me. I'd hate to force it, but I will bend it as I see fit.

Your comments and opinions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Mom's musical laughter relaxed the room's tension. Tara looked slightly concerned, but Wenda joined in at the end with a loud guffaw that shook cups upon saucers at the nearest table. I put an arm around Tara to let her know that things were good. Her body was warmer than usual, warm like the day I sucked her pussy on top of a car and under an astonished sun.

I felt a tremble deep within her. The baby? No. It was way too early for that. "Excuse me, Billy." Tara took my hand gently and returned it to me. "I-I need to use the restroom." Her face was flush from something, not embarrassment ... frustration? I couldn't tell. She gave Mom a insecure glance and entered the all gender toilet room.

Wenda's eyes darted away from me. "I should check on Boone. Without adult supervision..." She wandered off as did her sentence. Her pace quickened as she reached the door to the back area.

"Would you like to go home for lunch?" Mom asked. She also had an odd look about her, as if she wanted something more than lunch.

I had denied her of a peak orgasm that I had pretended to give. I figured it was punishment for the mean things she said. I wasn't sure she still wanted it, but now that we were alone in the diner, that's what my penis wanted. I had denied myself as well. I slid into the closest booth. "Sit beside me, Mom."

"I don't think we should order lunch here. These women seem to be starting a make-over for the restaurant."

"I guess, but sit beside me anyway." I insisted. I didn't want to waste time explaining myself. Tara or Wenda could return at any moment. I scooted to the wall end of the bench seat.

Mom drew in a breath and studied me. She let go of it and slid in behind the table, curious but wary.

"Scoot as close as you can." I told her.

She pursed her lips and shifted until she sat in the middle of the bench. Her firm but wide hip pressed mine against the wall.

"You have to call Mrs. McDougal now, Mom."

"What?" She was surprised.

"Get out your phone. I want to talk to her." I turned slightly and put my far hand on the soft thigh next to mine. Her polyester slacks were still warm from the sun.

Mom set her purse on the table and opened it. I moved my close hand to the top of her zipper and unclasp the waistband. Mom flinched. Her head spun at me, disappointed. Her eyes darted at the back of the diner, but the wooden bathroom door and the metal doors to the back area remained closed. "Billy? Let's not do this-?"

"Hurry, Mom." I unzipped her slacks and gripped her thigh with urgency. "Call her."

Mom swallowed her concern and managed to retrive the phone without fumbling. Her fingers trembled at the access code as my hand dug between her unprotected groin. "Stop please, or I'll tap the wrong phone number."

"You'll get it right." I told her and teased, "You better or you won't get what I want to give you." The hairs just above her vulva were damp. I combed past them and fingered her wet outer lips. Her hips flinched again, but she managed to dial a number.

"Please. Not while I'm talking to her, Billy." Mom reddened. "She'll know."

The witch would certainly guess, but she wouldn't know. "I'll talk to her." When the first ring sounded I slipped my middle finger deep into Mom's slippery pussy. I rubbed my palm against her fairly hard clit. My own penis lurched in my pants. The phone rang again.

Before Mrs. McDougal answered I pulled one of Mom's hands to my lap. "Ineedyourhand." I whispered fast.

"Faun?" The witch greeted with a sour voice. "You should be here by now. Did something happen?"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. McDougal. I can't let you hurt Mom." It was a lot easier to stand up against the witch when she wasn't present. My finger rummaged Mom's insides, an act of defiance. Then I slowly fucked it in and out, nudging her clit with every deep insertion. "I won't let her see you."

"Mnnggh." Mom closed her eyes for a second. Her pussy was getting wet faster than before. Her hand gripped my hardon through my pants, but she knew what I needed her to do. Her hand moved to work at my pants' button.

"I hate repeating myself, Billy." Mrs. McDougal puffed. "You can't protect your mother from what's happening inside her. When she called earlier, she was highly distraught."

"I'm taking care of her." I was confident that I was helping Mom. I had the vague notion that as long as I controlled her, the terrible emotions from last night couldn't. I took my time fingering Mom's slit and nudging her clit. Her hand unbuttoned my pants faster than I had released the clasp on hers. It dove into my underwear, fingers surrounding my rigid pole until her palm bumped against my prick head. I flinched then, but it was a good flinch. I gave her a grateful smile. The expression on her face was new to me. Her eyes smoldered with desire.

"Is Faun there? Let me talk to her." The witch was clearly out of patience with me.

Mom grunted slightly, barely suppressing a groan, as fresh cunt juice soaked my rummaging finger. Her clit had grown as hard as my peter.

"No. I mean, you can't, not until I say what I have to."

"All right, Billy." The witch huffed on the phone. I imagined her rolling her eyes. "What?"

Thanks
    Achievements:

I paused when Mom's hand found the best position to begin rubbing my aching dick. Mom's fingers knew exactly what I liked. I buried my first moan of pleasure with talk.

"You gotta sto-ooh-p spying on us. I don't want you bothering Mom anymore." The hand on me began to jerk up and down along my needy shaft.

"I've never spied on your family, Billy. Sometimes I hear things which I believe I can help with. This morning was a special case, and you know it."

Mom turned her head away, unable to suppress the growing spasms of delight shooting up from her finger-fucked pussy. She covered her mouth with her free hand and groaned in the direction opposite of the phone, but the witch had good ears. "Faun? Are you still fooling around trying to mask what happened? You know better."

Mom's hand stopped jerking on me while she tensed from the onset of orgasm. She gripped me like a padded vice.

"Nmph! ... And you know I don't want you bothering her, Mrs. McDougal." I persisted. "I told you I'm taking care of her." I plunged two more fingers up Mom's sopping cunt and ground my palm against her clit when they hit the top.

Mom's whole body froze! "Ooooh!" She was on the verge. I halted my hand and let go of her clit. "Tell Mrs. McDougal, Mom, what you want." I left the choice to her. She pressed her lips tight and closed her eyes again, looking inward from the brink of brief but intense joy.

"I don't know what ridiculous game you're playing, Billy. Flesh may be a toy but never a heart. Faun, don't be a fool."

The grip on my penis relaxed, holding me gently then. It started pumping my burning shaft, sending me on a journey to ecstasy. "You have the best of intentions, Gladys. I'm sure you are in the right, but I won't deny my son."

"Interesting." Mrs. McDougal contemplated. "If you're doing what I now suspect, Billy, I might very well be wrong, except for one thing. Do it alone, and you will fail." She hung up.

I grimaced at the table. Worry surfaced through all the wonderful feelings that mother was pumping into my firm pee pee. I looked at her for reassurance.

"Let me finish you" Mom said. Her hand sped up and down my anxious dick. "Let go of me if I don't deserve to cum, Billy. I would have told Gladys the same thing regardless." She kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry you only wanted to use my hand."

My balls twitched at her confession. I immediately resumed plumbing her sweet slippery hole with my fingers. I stroked her clit with the base of my thumb. "Ooohh, Momma..."

"Aahh, Billy, you're going to make me cum." Mom closed her eyes again. "Yeess- Uuuhhh- unngh-"

My thoughts fled all self-consideration against the incredible joy my mother rubbed into my peter. I cared only for her joy. I frigged her wet puss as fast and as skillfully as I could. My aching cock and balls escaped time whereas time moved as swiftly for Mom and I as my fingers plunged her quivering cunt.

"OOHHH YESS!!" Mom clapped her hand over her mouth. "BILLY YESS!!" She was cumming. "I-I I'M CUMMING!!!"

"I'm sorry I didn't do it for you before." Referring to our return to the diner, when I denied her a proper orgasm. I continued to finger my mother to the best of my ability. She managed to suppress further shrieks but she moaned and writhed until she couldn't cum any more. The ache in my loins reminded me of how close I was. While pleasure wracked Mom's frame, her hand had slowed and faltered but never stopped loving me. My eyelids drifted down, to maximize the special experience of Mom's reciprocity.

"I can't let him waste it, Ms. Androni." Tara stood feverish at the table.

Mom recognized the second mother of my children and met the young woman's sudden presence with aplomb. "Be quick about it, Tara. Billy's need mustn't wait."

"Huh?" Tara's sudden appearance shocked me back from the edge of orgasm. In truth she had walked calmly up to the table. Mother and I were too entangled in love making to notice. At Mom's words Tara ducked under the table and pulled up her skirt. She backed her bare bottom to my thighs. She wanted me inside her!

Before my seed could blow I spread my legs and scooted my butt to the seat's edge. Mom slowed her jerking hand when she felt Tara's naked cheeks, to aim my erection at the wet slit presented. But when Tara reached back to help, Mom admonished, "Stop. I'm not doing this for you. I'm trying to forget where you are. It's Billy's business whether to use you when he cums." Mom's hand resumed it's thrilling pace.

"Yes, Ma-am." Tara moved her hand to the top of her pussy and started to rub her clit. It was very cramped between booth's two bench seats. Mom hadn't given her an inch of space, not wanting to compromise my satisfaction at her hand.

In the bathroom, Tara had made herself cum twice, unable to ask Mom to let me join her. My second child's mother had removed her panties then, hoping I would slip my penis inside her, even for a moment, before I had to go to school.

Of course I wanted to use Tara's hot wet puss, but more so I wanted to cum from my Mom's hand - for her sake. She needed to finish what I had made her do. Somehow Mom pumped steadily and swiftly while maintaining the perfect angle to Tara's groomed slit. I barely saved my seed from painting the underside of the table. Just before my inner muscles clamped the sperm filled bulb at the base of my prick, I grabbed Tara's hips and pulled her cunt to my trembling cock. Mom's hand fled the approaching wet labia and any reminder of what was happening below.

My arms jerked Tara's hips to my crotch, spearing my prick deep. A fat blob of cum spat into her eager recess, and I howled, "AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! MOMMAA!! I'M CUMMINGGGG!!"

Tara's butt lurched upon suffering an unexpected third orgasm rushing from her skewered sex. Her hand burned against her clitoris. "BIIILLLYYYY!!!!" Three more clumps of hot spunk splashed against her filled womb's opening. She cried, "OOOOHHHH BILLLYYY!!"

"Let it all out, Billy." Mom held my shoulder. "Momma wants you to cum as much as you can."

"Yes, Momma. OOOHHH, yessss." My cock spit another glob of spunk into Tara's clenching pussy. It felt like a mouth sucking me dry. She keened each time a hot wad splattered inside her goo filled cunt. "Aeeee!!!"

At the end of orgasming, my sperm flowed slower but steadily into the quivering, warm receptical that had been offered. A happy sigh issued from beneath the table.

Mom's eyes widened suddenly. At table's edge, an inch high pile of napkins sat. They hadn't been there when Tara ducked below to keep me from wasting my cum.

Mom and I scanned the empty room, blushing. Only Wenda could have placed them there. Mom reached for the napkins but hesitated before grabbing a few and placing them on my lap.

"Thank you." Tara used a couple to wipe the cum that had seeped out of her pussy while I withdrew from her flooded canal. She pressed the bulk of the napkins to her crotch to prevent losing any more.

"Don't mention it." Mom said emphatically but stood up from the table, freeing space for Tara to creep out from below. Looking away from the diner's new manager, Mom zipped up her slacks and fastened the clasp. A great wet stain showed around the garment's crotch. She ignored that too.

Tara sat on the bench opposite me, one hand holding the napkins under her skirt. "I've missed you terribly." She cried lightly, happily. "I hope your little wrigglers say hello to their sibling in there."

"I'm glad you're gonna be here, Tara." I finished wiping my softening penis and zipped up.

Mom turned around with a blank look on her face. "What next, Billy?"

Thanks
    Achievements:

Mom continued. "I shouldn't keep you out of school. There's still time to talk with Tara, but the plan was to visit in the morning only."

We both knew that today's plans were made of tissue paper. I could probably get Mom to excuse me for the rest of the day, but did I really need to skip? Of course I wanted to be with Mom and/or Tara all day. We could have so much fun, playing games and maybe showing Tara the house, but that's what a kid would want. I knew I should respect that Tara's new job would keep her very busy, and Mom's housework was important too. I could help Mom with housework. I'd enjoy that, but I also knew I should respect going to school.

I pouted, knowing what I should do. Tara reached her hand across the table and smiled. "I feel the same way." She wished she could skip work too. I took her hand in mine, and a good thing occurred to me. "Can we go to a movie after your work?"

She frowned slightly. "I can't tonight or tomorrow, but yes we should do that. Soon." She emphasized. "You pick the day. I just need a little advance notice."

I felt immediately better and even beamed at Mom.

"That would be your decision and your business, Billy." Mom sounded a little unsure. She was usually much more supportive of me playing with women. Tara noticed it too.

"Ms. Androni, I didn't say this before, but the main reason I'm moving here is to take this job. I wasn't kidding about it being a gold mine - of course nothing is guaranteed. Now it's true that Billy is the second reason. However it's just as vital that you and I have a harmonious relationship. How can I earn your trust?"

"Not today, Tara." Mom sighed. "Today is very difficult, and there will be more difficult days ahead for me. While I can't give my blessing today, I don't distrust you. I will try to keep my odd temper in check until the difficulty passes."

"I-I'm sorry. I hadn't realized." Tara sympathized then looked at me, curious.

I shook my sad head. What had happened last night was Mom's business to talk about, not mine. Still I worried that Mom was backsliding. I wondered if taking control and groping her in public had been as much of a burden as it was a relief. It wasn't even clear if my action had given her any relief. I think it had.

The mood in the room had gotten dark again. I didn't want to leave it that way. We needed something silly to dismiss the growing gloom. "Tara, you weren't wearing panties." I snickered.

Mom looked at the ceiling, abstaining from the change of conversation.

Not one to blush, Tara couldn't suppress a little smirk. "I took them off in the bathroom, Billy. I hoped that you and I could- Um, even if it was just for a moment." Tara hedged slightly. "And then this happened..." Her arm holding napkins against her pussy to keep my sperm in, shook as if wanted attention. "This was more than I was hoping for." Her smirk became a grin.

I almost said something to Mom but thought better of it. She hadn't liked having to ignore what Tara had done under the table in the moment she had jerked me off. So I simply asked Tara, "Would you give me your panties?" That surprised her.

"Really? I thought panty sniffing was just a porn thing." Tara's grin relaxed a little. "Sure." She fished her free hand into her blouse and pulled out a thin, red pair from between her breasts. I remembered how pretty they were. My satiated penis actually twitched at my visual memory.

Mom spoke unexpectedly, still staring away. "He doesn't sniff them. At least I don't think he does. He started collecting them a few weeks ago."

Tara's eyes widened. "He did- Does? From who-" The new restaurant manager bit back her words. "Sorry. That's not my business."

"Perhaps we'll get along sooner than I thought." Mom had a little smile on her face.

I quickly stuffed the slightly damp garment into a pocket. "I should say good-bye to Wenda." I scooted out of the booth. She had been real nice and thoughtful this entire time. "I'll be right back, Tara, Mom."

Upon reaching the double, thin metal doors leading to the back of the diner, I heard Mom ask Tara, "Do you know the child's-" I didn't hear the rest. Immediately upon pushing through, Boone's voice, a harsh whisper, drowned out Mom and stopped me in my tracks.

"...But then, you fat bitch, you always come back for more."

"Shut the fuck up and hurry, Shithead." Wenda whispered just as harshly. She and Boone were in the back room. Their fuck slaps were almost as loud as their voices. In the hallway, as long as I kept quiet and still, I could overhear them. "It's not like that cock tease pedo slut is ever gonna put out for you."

"At least I'm thinking of her fucking sexy bod, instead of yours, you bloated whore!" Boone added, "Of course I hired her because of her body, but the hag wouldn't have accepted her as a partner if she was just another young cunt with big ideas."

"Gods curse it, Boone. I'd rather hear your insults than hear more shit about that she-demon."

"You hate her already? HEH!" Boone laughed aloud.

"No. I like her! That's why I'm so pissed I needed your disgustingly big prick."

"Then take it. HU-NGGHH!" A sharp smack of flesh sounded. "It's not like your Asian boyfriend is going to give you what I've got."

"Don't you dare speak Spencer's na- DAMN, I hate how your thing makes mee ... CUUUMMMMM!!!"

I backed out of the hall. Before I turned to the dining area, I tried to compose myself. Wenda's and Boone's mean fucking troubled me as much as it had the first time. I felt their slime dripping from me. I needed a bath.

Spencer was my science teacher's first name. He and Wenda met at the diner. Mrs. Shahidi had arranged it. Were they already dating? I didn't want to think that Wenda was cheating on Mr. Yong. I felt sorry for him.

Mom was saying to Tara, "...life is so cruel, Wenda will probably have a baby before I do..."

"Shhh," Tara noticed me. "You know that's not how he was saying good-bye." She shot a laugh at me, to cut off Mom's reply. "Wenda was too busy for good-byes, right Billy?"

"Yeah." I cleared my throat. "We can go, Mom."

"You don't need me to take you to school." Mom now seemed happy to be talking with Tara.

"Where's my good-bye?" Tara interrupted and hopped out of the booth. She ran a hug into me. She kissed me like a sewing machine, peck, peck, peck, all over my face. "Mmmmm, I wish I could put you to work."

I hugged her and pressed my lips to hers, partially to stop her from smearing lipstick everywhere.

"But we wouldn't get any work done." She broke free and sighed. "Movie date. Text me the day you decide. I'm sorry my first couple days here will devour all my time. The accounting books alone would start a Mafia gang war."

Mom shuffled up to us. "I'm glad we talked, Tara."

"Me too, Gran-"

"Don't!" Mom growled.

The two women parted smiling. I walked out of the diner beside Mom. "Is there lipstick on me?"

"No." Mom reached into her purse. "Would you like some?" She leered. "I'll excuse you from school if you let me give you a full makeover."

"MOM!"

Grinning, she turned toward the intersection crosswalk. My school was the other direction. I glanced at my watch. 12:27. "I'll take you home, Mom."

"You don't have to, Billy. I'm feeling better."

She sounded better. "I have to be sure." The witch had warned not to leave Mom alone for long. My classes would just be a couple hours, but I figured I should cut them as close as possible. The light changed, and I headed home with Mom.

"Are you worried that I might see Mrs. McDougal?" We walked across the street.

"A little, I guess." I put my hand on her elbow. "Are you going to see her?"

"Not if you don't want me to."

"I don't." I told her.

"Okay." Mom's squeaked slightly. "I have plenty to keep me busy until you come home."

That settled it. To prevent the mood from slipping again I asked. "Why aren't YOU wearing panties, Mom?"

"Huh?" The question surprised her. "Stars, Billy, I hadn't realized it, but you're right." Mom stopped walking. "Um, I forgot, I guess. I told you I tore that first pair, stepping into them."

"You cussed." I reminded. I tugged her arm lightly and she resumed walking.

"So I did." Did she, at that moment, realize how out of sorts she had acted? "Anyway, I stuffed them somewhere and put on my pants. I didn't think to get another pair."

"You stuffed them in your purse."

"Really?" Mom slowed to open it. "How strange."

"C-can I have them?" I dared. I already had one pair of her panties. For some reason, I felt I deserved this pair. Something about them being torn because Mom was hurting spoke to me.

"I suppose." Mom plucked out the pair but wadded them in her fist. She offered them to me surreptitiously. "Do you, actually sniff them?"

"No, Mom. That's gross." I blurted, but I took her ruined panties and added them to Tara's.

We reached the next street. Mrs. Shahidi's market watched over us. As there were other pedestrians waiting, we paused our conversation. It didn't resume until halfway up the next street. "Do you think my pussy is gross?"

"No!" I was twice emphatic!

"I'm just kidding." She kissed the top of my head. The Lady of the Lakes apartments came into view. Mrs. Cherkle greeted us with a wave. Was she still sweeping? I didn't see a broom. "Hello, Faun, Billy." She glowed. "The mail carrier just left. She had a package for you to sign. I hope you don't mind my signing it for you."

"I suppose not." Mom didn't sound exactly happy. Her question that followed was very odd. "Did the test results come inside you?"

"Inside me?" Mrs. Cherkle was confused. "Oh, the baby DNA test." She brightened. "Not yet. I'll let you know."

"You sound smug about it." Mom flinched. She looked surprised by her own words. "I'm sorry, Colleen. I'm not myself today."

"I-I hope you feel better." Mrs. Cherkle looked at me for an explanation.

Thanks
    Achievements:

"I'm the problem, Mrs. Cherkle. I have to go to school." I hurried Mom beyand the entrance and up to our front door. "Mom, I should stay." I unlocked and opened the door.

"Maybe." Mom half agreed. "But give me a chance. You won't be long. I think I know what triggered me. I'll stay inside and work." Mom stepped inside. "Please, Billy, I need to know that I can keep my shit together for at least a couple hours."

"Three hours, Mom." I looked at my watch. I had twelve minutes to get to school. Just enough time. "I'm gonna sneak my watch into class. You text me, okay? If you need me, I'll run home."

"Agreed." Mom hugged me firmly. "I'll be fine."

I kissed her and dashed away. I heard the door shut and lock. I could focus on school.

I arrived with a couple minutes to spare, and I hadn't even run very much. I entered the school's playground and hustled passed a couple picnic tables. My stomach gurgled. Boone's delicious cinnamon rolls were a distant memory.

"HEY, Billy!" It was James. He tossed his used lunch bag into a bin. "You missed it! Where were you?"

"Missed what?"

"When lunch began, Steve was a super dick to Trish! Wendel actually punched Steve, but Ms. Hennifer stopped them before anything got real." James was super excited to tell me. "I think she took them to Principal Agincourt."

Abruptly I remembered the social worker, Ms. Nurhea, asking me to keep an eye on Steve. That was just yesterday, a year ago, it seemed. Now it was too late. Darn that Steve!

I didn't have time to think more about it. I had English to go to. The harp sounded right then, and I marched stupidly to class. What the hell had happened here?

"Something's wrong, Billy." Ms. Laghari shook her head each time she stopped to look at my English worksheet. "Did you watch the assigned video?"

"I-I couldn't." I felt tears in my eyes. This teacher was the one I could be emotionally honest with, except not during her class. I clenched my teeth.

She looked up from the sheet and studied my expression. I was barely keeping my shit together. She stood up and beamed a smile around the room. "Class, I'm declaring an emergency recess." Ms. Laghari laughed. "The last one out the door has to stay."

She leaned her hand on my shoulder in such a way that few could see. It wouldn't have mattered. The students didn't bother to look. They scrambled out of their desk chairs, whooping and laughing! "Stay close to the basketball courts." She told them, as if they might even consider such a limitation. She told one student, "Terry, if you run and get Mr. Vouse to supervise, you'll get an A on today's assignment." Even I knew that Terry was going to get an A regardless. Still, they answered enthusiastically, "Okay!"

The classroom emptied in a flash. My teacher held me long enough to ensure I was last. Long before I reached the door, I understood what she'd done. Ms. Laghari scurried past me and locked the door. "Billy, what happened?" She approached slowly and enveloped me in a warm hug. "It's bad. Isn't it?"

I nodded and burst into tears. She let me cry for long minutes. "I can't tell you much." I blubbered. "Just - my Mom is acting strange because of what happened."

"Do you need to be with her? I'll write a pass."

"Sh-she wants me to give her some time."

"How is your father?"

"He's worried too, but he has to work." I thought maybe I should text him. Selfishness welled up in me. I wanted to handle it. "He asked Mom to call him, if..."

"Billy." Ms. Laghari took my cheeks in her hands and turned my face up at hers. "I'm going to teach you something."

"Do I have to get naked?" For the first time, I didn't want to do that in front of the beautiful, light brown woman.

"No, Silly." She grinned. "You have to breathe, like I taught you." She took a breath to lead me.

I inhaled. When she exhaled, I did too.

"Deeper Billy." She took another breath. "And a little faster."

By our fifth breath, I felt a little light headed. She guided me to a desk and sat me there. "Keep breathing." I noticed she had stopped. She crouched before me and patted my chest to keep time. "In. Out." I inhaled and exhaled at a good pace. It wasn't very fast, just faster than normal.

"Are there sparkles in your vision?"

"Yes."

"Good. Just a few more breaths."

She stopped me after three more. "Now, hold your breath and pay attention to my voice. Close your eyes."

I followed her instructions.

"The world is a big place." She repeated. "The world is a big place."

"But in the universe, the world is smaller than a speck of dirt."

"In the universe, the world is smaller than a speck of dirt." She gathered my hands and lifted them up.

"You are very large, Billy. You can hold the universe."

She placed something warm and round in my hands. "Hold the universe."

I wanted to see what it was, but I didn't dare peek. I trusted Ms. Laghari more than any teacher in school.

"Hold the universe in your mind, like you're holding your breath."

It was amazing. I didn't feel a need to breathe. I swear that minutes passed, and I sat perfectly still. The universe entered me and I beheld it's vastness in my head.

"What does your mind see?"

Mom lay on a cluttered kitchen floor. I loomed over her, ripping her sexy blue costume.

"NOO!!" I screamed. My eyes flew open! My lungs gasp for air! I shot up from the chair, then everything went black. I fell.

Ms. Laghari caught me and returned me to the chair. I didn't faint, but I felt completely helpless. Slowly my vision returned. "Billy, just take normal breaths. You held it for a long time." Her arms were wrapped around her torso.

"What happened?" I blinked trying to bring back the classroom, trying to shake the dark shroud fettering my view. "I saw-"

"Shhh!" She hushed me. "Just think about what you saw, by yourself, for a minute or two. Then we'll talk."

I hadn't attacked Mom last night. Mr. Tidden had! Why did I see myself where he stood? A grim feeling poured into me like ice water. "It was my fault." I didn't hear myself say it. I wallowed in guilt. The Tiddens had hired Mom because of me. It was my fault. It was, MY fault. It was my FAULT-

"I'm going to ask my question." She interrupted. "Why isn't it your fault?"

But it was- No. She was trying to trick me. My mind raced to escape her trap. It was my fault because- No. I hadn't given him any reason. It didn't matter why the Tiddens hired Mom and I. Mr. Tidden was the monster. Maybe his wife was a monster too, but she had helped to save Mom. I didn't tell Ms. Laghari anything. I looked at her and sniffed back fresh tears.

She grimaced. "Did that help?"

I nodded.

"Know that I haven't cured you of anything, Billy. This was just an exercise to know your mind, if for the briefest moment."

"Wow."

"Now comes the warning. Never do this without me." Her grimace hardened.

"Yes, Ma-am. I mean, no, Ma-am."

"Now kiss me." She opened her arms. One of her perfectly shaped breasts fell out of her blouse. I hardly noticed. Her kisses obliterated time and mind.

When the harp sounded to signal the next period, I floated through the halls and outside for my P.E. class. After forty five minutes of dancing and calisthenics, the world returned to me in a very real way, exhaustion and sweat.

"You worked hard today, Billy." Mrs. Lum told me at the end of class. "I hope you work this hard the next time you break into my home." She winked and left.

James met me after showering. The other boys had stopped joking about the James's giant penis. Every time they tried to humiliate him he just gave them a little grin and ignored them. "Last Friday, Phil and Carlo caught me after school and bullied me about being fat. Can I walk with you, for a couple blocks, this Friday?" James wasn't a crybaby, but he hated being fat.

"I guess so." I said "Just don't talk about eggball."

"Aw, that's the best sport." He swatted my shoulder. "Just don't talk about girls."

"When did I?"

"I guess you don't, but they keep showing up around you." He pouted. "Even Trish asked what happened to you this morning, after Ms. Hennifer took Wendel and Steve away."

Speak of the devil. On the way to Music and Art class, Trish darted out of the crowd. "I need to talk with Billy, Big Guy." She shooed James away.

"See?" He shook his head and plodded to his next class.

"What?" I didn't feel particularly accommodating to the pushy eighth grader.

"You were with Steve yesterday."

"So?"

"What the fuck crawled up his ass?"

"I dunno." But I suddenly had a worrisome suspicion. Ms. Nurhea had warned that her session with Steve might go badly without me.

Just as my thoughts plumbed for fresh guilt, I heard my mind ask, why isn't it my fault?

I had every right to live my life. I didn't owe Steve anything. If anything, he owed me (and Tanya) for saving him from his messed up father.

"Why do I think you do know?" Trish scowled.

"I don't even know what happened. Mom needed me this morning." I stood up for myself.

"Well, while you were fucking your mommy, Steve called me a bitch and a slut and then told me I had better start dating him or he would tell everyone."

"Fuuuck." I puffed.

Trish huffed. "You're useless." She stormed off as abruptly as she had appeared.

During Music, I couldn't keep time or a tune. In Art, I drew for shit.

"Try again." Darrin repeated softly.

At the end of class, Mr. Vouse appeared. He snagged me from the exiting students. "Ms. Hennifer needs to speak with you."

"I thought I got excused from morning classes."

"You were. I'm just following orders." He led me to my math class, opened the door for me and left me in the lioness' den.

"I got a strange call from your mother, Billy." Ms Hennifer didn't look happy. Upon my entering she rushed past and locked her door.

The day was quickly becoming the most rotten in my life, except for last night and that time with Mr. Gorgev.

"She wants me to punish you, Billy. I asked why, and she said you had forced yourself on her." Ms. Hennifer held me. "I can't believe her, Billy. Tell me what happened, Billy. I'll believe you."

"That's impossible." How many times can a guy get stunned in the same day? It wasn't fair! All the guilt that Ms. Laghari had drained from me, flooded back. I had made the decision. I had chased Mom down. I had forced my hand into her pants and in public! I took complete control of her, expecting Mom would accept it. Why had she called Ms. Hennifer and told her to punish me? "That's impossible!"

"Why would she say such a thing?" My math teacher mis-interpreted my outburst.

"I need to call her!" I faced her with my desperation.

"She told me to forbid that." Ms. Hennifer sounded as confused as I felt. "That's what was so strange about her call. She was adamant about punishing you, 'long and hard', she said. "Your mother has never sounded like that, but it was her. I even checked the caller ID. What is going on, Billy?"

"I-I don't know. Please, Ms. Hennifer, I have to text her!" My watch was hidden in my pocket, set to vibrate. I pulled it out and tapped nervously.

"She probably meant that too. I shouldn't let you." She sighed, but she didn't stop me.

"Just one text." I promised, I got the message app up on the tiny screen and typed. "Mom, call Ms. Hennifer. I'll answer!" I sent it.

- No Cell Connection - The error message cut me like a saw blade.

"Gods!" I had turned that off this morning, to save battery power. All this time, my watch hadn't been able to receive texts! I tapped frantically, bringing up the system services. Three seconds after reconnecting to the local cell tower, my watch buzzed and buzzed, for each of Mom's messages, until the battery was nearly dead.

"What's the matter?" Ms. Hennifer caught my concern.

I swiped back to the message app. Mom had sent thirteen messages.

"Billy! I hate myself, but I'll keep my promise. I won't go to Gladys." Was her last text, less than thirty minutes ago.

I scrolled frantically to Mom's first message. She had sent it a few minutes into my P. E. class. "Billy, I think you should come home." She had sent that mildly cautious request first. Her later texts got more frantic and mean, as each of them were ignored.

My heart pounded as something gripped and squeezed it. I thought perhaps Ms. Hennifer should beat the crap out of me. I deserved it, but when I faced her and saw my teacher's confusion and distress, I couldn't speak. She didn't know what to say either.

Thanks
    Achievements:

The silence between Ms. Hennifer and I lasted so long I should have figured out the best way to proceed, but my emotions were spiking! My fear for Mom, anxiety, guilt, and heartsickness tore at my thoughts. Ms. Hennifer kept opening her mouth and closing it. She was bound by the promise she made to Mom and dealing with similarly conflicted emotions.

When the first solid thing surfaced through my sea of confusion, I grabbed it and hung on for dear life. Fortunately, it was more than solid, it was a foundation. I should seek Ms. Laghari! She had just helped me to deal with my troubles. Perhaps she could help Mom.

"I have to go home." I blurted at the hesitant math teacher. I tapped on my watch to send a message to Ms. Laghari's phone.

"No, Lad." Ms. Hennifer shook her head. Her eyes were bloodshot from her inner struggle. "You said one message. I cannae allow another."

"But that was to Mom. This text is for-"

"Billy, I made a promise to your mother." She lamented, "I-I have ta be prompt for a lesson ta connect with yer punishment!"

I felt betrayed. "But you said, you would believe me!" I raged.

"Ye haen't told me anything!" Her exasperation was clear. She grabbed my arms! "Billy, did ye force yourself on yer mother?" She repeated the accusation.

"It wasn't what you're thinking!" I complained. I wriggled in her arms.

"Billy! Calm ye'self, or I'll hae to calm ye. Tell me plain. I want ta understand."

I gulped down my rage as best I could. I took a deep breath. It helped. "Ms. Hennifer, Mom is in trouble. Something awful happened last night, but she didn't tell you about that. If she had, you'd see I did the right thing!"

Unfortunately, I was no longer sure that I had done the right thing for Mom. Perhaps the right thing was Mrs. McDougal. But that witch! I couldn't let her hurt Mom! My self-doubt seeped out of every word I said to Ms. Hennifer.

"BILLY!" She cried sharply. "What did ye do?"

"I-I took control of her because she was out of control. I did it by sticking my hands in her pants - it was in public on the sidewalk. B-but I hid what I did from other people."

"Thank you!" She held my shoulders. "I kin hear yer regret. I believe ye wanted ta do tha right thing."

My heart thumped a little slower. My breaths caught more air.

"Now say true, Lad. Did she tell ye to stop? Did she say, 'NO'!"

The teacher would know if I lied. "She complained." I admitted, "She told me to let go, but she didn't try to stop me." I realized then - I was in the wrong. Still, I tried to argue. "But she wasn't herself. She was going to let another person hurt her! And much worse!" Mom would have let the witch hurt her!

My teacher grimaced, "I do hope not, but that is her choice to make, Billy. Because you took that choice away from her, I don't have a choice. I have to honor your Mom's request." She hugged me. "I'm so sorry!"

I deserved a hundred of her sharpest blows. I knew that then. It would be hours before I could walk after such a beating. I couldn't escape either. She had locked the door. "Let me go, Ms. Hennifer! PLEASE! I'll come back. Just let me talk to her!" I begged.

"I know ye would, Billy, but that's not what she wants."

The phone rang, and I jumped out of her hug. "Please, let me answer it!" My text had reached Mom I thought. The teacher nodded. I ran to the phone on her desk and blubbered into the handset, "MOM!"

"Billy?" Mom's voice creaked and groaned. "It's too late for me." She hung up.

"NO, Mom! You have to tell Ms. Hennifer-" A desolate click had already cut me off from her. My throat keened from rejection. "AAAAAAA!!!"

I sank to the floor and cried, gripping the cord. The speaker began to wail with me. Ms. Hennifer pulled the handset from me and replaced it on the phone's cradle. She sighed and fetched her sharp, broken paddle from the bottom drawer of her desk.

I didn't resist when she sat on her chair and tugged me up from the floor. She leaned me over her lap and pulled down my pants and underwear.

"I'm so sorry, Billy." She raised her dangerous implement. "Don't forget to count."

I weeped fresh tears before the wooden plank impacted my naked arse.

Snap! My whole body shook at the blow. But something was off. My weeping faltered. She had struck me with less force than a falling book. What was the matter? I cranked my neck around to see her face.

She was waiting.

"Ms. Hennifer?"

She pulled her hand back for another blow. The threatening paddle hung readied, and her eyes accused me.

I scrunched my eyes shut but tried not to tense my bottom.

Her voice oozed with disappointment. "Ye forgot ta count."

"Huh?" I was about to say, But that swat wasn't anything?

Before I could, her arm swung again.

Snap!

"Ow!" She struck my naked cheeks a little harder. Still, it barely hurt. I swallowed from confusion, but I didn't forget the important thing. I counted, "One?"

"Good." Ms. Hennifer lowered her broken paddle and set it on her desk. "We'll resume this tomorrow, Billy. Be sure to see me again after school, promptly." Her voice had calmed. She reached into the open drawer and pulled out the bottle of lotion that she used after punishing me.

"Was that it?"

"'It is for now. I need time to carefully consider what you really deserve. Don't be late."

"Uh, no, uh, Ma-am."

She squirted lotion on her hand and began to rub its cool cream across my slightly reddened bum. She kissed my head. "We mustn't forget this part. Punishment must come from love, or it's useless." After setting the bottle down, she patted my shoulders and smoothed the side of my face with the back of her hand.

"But you didn't hurt me."

"You're hurting too much already, Billy." Her voice and her hands soothed me inside and out. My trembling heart steadied. "Hurting you further would be cruel." She began to rub lotion between my hind cheeks, even stimulating my little pucker back there. It felt really nice - so nice my penis began to thicken. "Tomorrow, though, be ready for what I decide you deserve."

Usually when Ms. Hennifer spanked me thoroughly, she became so passionate she would lose control to the point of endangering me. One spank, two actually, had no chance of arousing that passion. "You're gonna let me go?"

She shook her head. "Not just yet. I can't neglect this part. It's too important." She emphasized what she had neglected. Her hands warmed me as she cooed soft words into my ears and kissed me. I kissed her blouse where I thought one of her breasts might be. My growing erection firmed against her thigh.

I wriggled a little, trying to shift it into a position that wouldn't be uncomfortable.

"It's okay, Lad. Let me soothe you a little longer."

The lizard part of my brain hoped she was talking about making my penis longer. My higher gray matter enjoyed the beautiful woman's caresses, and silky rubs, too much to regard its lower lobe's hope. "Thank you, Ms. Hennifer!" A few tears, happy ones, sprouted from my red eyes.

Her lubricated hand slipped down between my thighs and reached forward. She cupped my balls and fondled them. She hadn't done that before! "Ohhhh." I sighed happily.

"I need your help now, Billy."

Thanks
    Achievements:

"What do you mean?"

"I failed your mother, Billy. I couldn't punish you sufficiently for your crime. Swatting your arse didn't feel right, against the facts. The second swat was knife to my heart. I've let your mother down, even though her cause was just." Her hand reached further and she began to rub lotion up the base of my hard peter. She sniffed back fresh tears. "You have to do that thing to me again, or my lapse will weaken my future resolve."

"That thing," referred to how I punished her when she lost control and abused my bottom. Mrs. Hennifer despised that thing I did to her! She couldn't even bring herself to describe it. The prospect normally excited me. Instead, I felt what she had felt after one swat, injustice! She hadn't punished me at all. Not really. "That wouldn't be fair, Ms. Hennifer. You didn't hurt me. Cumming into your panties is awful for you. You hate it!"

She uttered a sob and said, "Not punishing you when you deserve it is just as wrong as punishing you too much.

As awkward as it must have been for her, she began stroking my hard shaft with her silky, creamy hand. I groaned with joy. Against the incredible sensation of slick strokes along my turgid shaft, I asked. "What if I said, 'Stop?'"

"I would stop, Billy. I can't force you to cum i-into my panties, just like you shouldn't have forced your hand into your mother's clothing." She jacked a little faster. It felt wonderful! Her other hand continued to pat and rub the rest of my body. "But please don't stop this. I would feel awful a different way, a worse way. Your mother entrusted me with something almost sacred, her child's education. I would rather have nightmares of giving birth than betray her trust unpunished."

By then, the delights she was sending into my body, through my aroused flesh, temporarily sidelined my anxiety about Mom. I reassured myself that I could run home right after cumming in Ms. Hennifer's panties, that my teacher needed me to threaten her fertile womb as punishment for letting me off the hook. She should have whipped my bottom black and blue for forcing myself on Mom. Instead Ms. Hennifer had applied a couple painless swats, delaying proper discipline for tomorrow. In her mind she had failed as an instructor - a responsibility that meant everything to her.

"Okay, Ms. Hennifer." I agreed. "But you have to show me, tomorrow, that you didn't wash it away."

"I promise, I'll wear your cum all night and day." She sniffed away fresh tears as she grew fearful of my potent seed. Her hand rubbed slick gorgeousness into my pecker! "Are you getting close?"

I nodded. Without getting permission, I stood up off of her lap. Her hand retreated from the back of my thighs and then caught my hard prong from the front. Her greasy hand resumed it's fervent strokes. "Mmmmnnngggh!" I groaned. "You have to stand, Ms. Hennifer."

"Yes, Billy." She got up from her chair but bent to continue rubbing my stiffy properly.

"Take down your pants. Ohhh!" I moaned again. I could feel pressure building at the base of my penis as sperm pumped into the bulb there.

She had to use her off hand to unzip her slacks and pull them down her thighs. Light green panties appeared from behind her dropped garment. Upon seeing their dainty, lime weave, I wanted to add them to my collection, but she would need them to hold my impending cum tight against her gold thatched puss. It had to hold it all night and all day.

The possibility of impregnating Ms. Hennifer against her will made my prick lurch. "OOOhhhh!!!"

"Billy, hold just a second longer." She urged me to restrain my balls and hooked her off hand's thumb into her panties. It didn't take much strength for her to open a space between them and her quivering groin.

I surprised her by pushing her lotion slick hand off of my nearly bursting dick. "I want to do it, Ms. Hennifer." I grabbed myself and wanked even faster. "Make an opening for the tip." I told her.

"Yes, Billy." She fingered one leg band and pulled it out from her thigh. I stepped in close until the head of my aching cock aimed perfectly at the gap. Blond curls awaited to absorb my seed.

Now she was trembling. "Oh, Billy, I hate this part!" She whimpered. "It's gon ta be all warm and sticky!"

"I'll cum soon." I could feel my second orgasm of the day building up, sending waves of pleasure into my body. "Uuhhhnng! Feels like a lot wants to come out." My prick twitched and jerked in my speeding hand. I had to aim very carefully. I hunched forward and pressed the head of my pulsing dick into the gap of her panties. The golden curls there were damp against my fleshy bud. I stroked myself madly. "Gonna- CUM!" I warned.

"Oh, Billy, NOOO! I hate it!" She wailed. "Ye put it right against my slit!"

I think she tried to pull back, just a bit to keep me from cumming directly on her pussy lips, but I took a quarter step forward and not only kept the tip of my throbbing penis in her panties, it pushed aside her pubes and nudged the rather wet lips they veiled. I had never touched her so intimately before. The act threw a grenade into my brains, and I came.

"PULL BACK! Yer almost inside!" She yelled the moment my tip brushed her moist vulva. Too late, my dick lurched and spat a massive glob of sperm right against her slit!" "NOOO!! It's gon tae crawl up into me!"

"I'm sorry, Ms. Hennifer, but it feels too good!" I cried as two more blobs of hot goo spit into her panties. "I wish I was fully inside you! I want to make babies with you so bad!" I voiced something I had never told her before.

"You CAN'T! You MUSTN'T!" The distraught woman let go of her panties' leg band and leaned over me, hitting my back with weak fist blows. The leg band snapped gently around the flange of my cock's tip, trapping the spitting end against her cum soaked groin. She whined and moaned. Her fists struck and struck. "I'm gon ta get pregnant!"

My crotch muscles launched another three wads of cum into her panties. She trembled so much, her outer lips parted slightly, and the last wad of three splashed along their unseen pink groove. "Soo Goood!!!" I groaned with each spurt of hot cream from my balls.

"No- oh- oh- it's awwfullll!" The teacher wailed. "I can feel its warmth spreading inta me."

"You wanted this." I reminded her, as the last of my cum soaked and cooked her panties.

"Not like this." She sniffed. "Not so -- close." She turned her head to the blackboard. "It's so sticky and hot..."

"It feels wonderful." I said.

In a very tiny voice, she admitted, "I know it does for you." Her dry hand held my cheek for a second.

I pulled my softening penis out of her now spunk laden panties. Soon I would race away. Our special moment had been the only thing that could keep my dread for Mom at bay. My intense orgasm, from punishing my beautiful but stern math teacher, was already fading. I regretted being selfish with her as I grabbed tissues from the box on her desk to wipe myself. I did not regret my feelings for her.

Ms. Hennifer looked away from me while she pulled up her slacks and fastened them over her wet panties bulging with my cum.

Soon we where both dressed, and I gave her a good-bye hug. "I love you, Ms. Hennifer."

"I hate this, Billy." She frowned at her groin before meeting my yearning eyes. "But I love you too." She embraced me until I couldn't delay any longer and pulled away. She unlocked the classroom's door, and we told each other, "Tomorrow."

I ran down the hall.

Ms. Laghari wasn't in her room, at least she didn't respond to my knocks. I texted her. "I need your help. It's an emergency!" The moment message was marked as delivered, I jogged out of the school building, constantly looking at my watch to see if she replied.

"I'm at the library. I can meet you in a study room." Her text flashed and buzzed as I neared the playground's fence. I had to stop to read it.

Then I sprinted through a gate and down the street in the direction away from home. When I reached the first intersection, traffic was busy. I had to wait at a light, but I managed to reach the library, out of breath, in about ten minutes.

During those speeding minutes, I imagined Mom hurting herself or yelling worse things than her coarse remarks to Mrs. Cherkle, to neighbors. Every step of the way, I imagined terrible things. I leaped up the library's steps, two at a time, and pushed through its double doors. The smell of books waiting to be read, greeted me. Their unexpectedly soothing scent helped me catch my breath.

Janice Vorton stood behind the oak counter. She was wiping her mouth with her sleeve. Noticing me enter, she blushed slightly. "Billy, Shoona is just down that hall in the last study room on your right.

"Hi, Ms. Vorton. Thank you." I tried not to run going up to the pretty librarian.

"Let's talk sometime again, Billy. You made me very happy last time."

"Um, I guess, but I-"

"I know. I'm the least of your priorities. When Shoona received your text- Well, let's just say her reaction reminded me that I'm not her primary partner either. Go."

I nodded and hurried to the study room. Ms. Laghari saw me through the glass wall. She was sitting at an oak table but instantly stood up from it. I pushed through the door and raced to her. "Mom's in trouble!" I threw my arms around her. Her arms were ready to receive me. They infused my trembling with with love and respect. "Please, help her!"

"Oh, Billy, you think too much of me, but tell me. I'll do what I can." Her strong, velvet voice gave me hope.

Ms. Laghari had told me time and again that she wasn't a doctor. She could only help me in little ways, but I had begun to rely on those ways to tame my emotions. I had begun to think of her as more than a teacher. My mouth rattled off what I had told Ms. Hennifer. That Mom had been hurt last night, and she was acting strange, and that I had tried to help her, and-"

"Billy, don't you see? You're hurting too, much more than you admit." She put her lips on mine with the slightest kiss. "I believe in you. Now, shhh."

"But Momma needs help."

"And you will help her, but not until you get help for yourself. You're a wreck inside! Whatever happened last night, you can't- you MUSTN'T ignore how it affected you!"

She was telling me that I couldn't help Mom, because I was broken too. But that wasn't what I had come to hear. I rebelled. "NO! Mom needs help NOW! Tell me what to do!" The gorgeous English teacher's apparent refusal angered me. I shook her!

"BILLY!" She chopped through my turmoil with a sharp shout! "This is a Library!" She wrenched herself free of my firm grip and stepped back. Her hair settled pensively.

It's strange how well an emphatic non-sequitur grabs attention from the most intense emotions. Crazy talk can undercut anger as well as inflame it. Her last three words stripped off my superficial anger, reducing me to an emotionally naked child in a glass walled room. She regarded me from on high.

Sundered from its focus, my frantic mind constructed a stunning image of the cinnamon skinned woman in her colorful dress. She was a golden figure with fire blazing from her hair. She was a goddess in her temple, radiating love and determination. Her love beckoned love in return. Her power uplifted me. One of the many cracks in my heart mended, and the vision vanished. She was an English teacher again, a voice actor, and my mentor for loving sex. I felt woozy. I steadied myself with a hand on the table. "I-I didn't mean it like that." I apologized.

"Of course not, Billy." She held out her hand.

I stood solidly and took her hand. "You're right, Ms. Laghari. I-I need help, and I can't help Mom until I'm better, but if I wait I'll just die! Mom needs me! How can I get help when all I want to do is run to her?"

"Run to her, Billy." She said unexpectedly. "Your heart is in the right place, but your mind is tripping you up. Don't run blindly. Pay attention along the way. Don't think. Run. Run with an open mind." She said it like reading poetry aloud. The poem ended, and she got real. "I'm not a counselor, Billy. Neither are you. When you can't run any further, Get One!" She demanded.

There was nothing more to say. I left the room, striving to empty my thoughts. The gorgeous Ms. Laghari had small tears at the sharp corner of her eyes. In the black dots of their dark brown irises, I'd seen the goddess, her flames waning. I hurried away. Strong words followed me. "Pay attention."

At the counter, a lanky bitch-slut named Janice licked her lips at me. "Take care."

I exited the temple and descended its marble steps. Below me, a black river flowed with vehicles. Dogs and horses and snakes and tigers, loped and trotted and slithered and hunted along concrete banks. They barked and neighed and hissed and growled. Running, I merged with the animals and headed home. Poison fumes issued from the cars and trucks. A hot wind from the sun swept foulness away. I passed giants with windows for eyes, who held their arms securely around their doors. At a fork in the river, I swam across flowing tar that stained my school clothes. I dashed up the next street. One of the giants held a large hand out, welcoming me. It was blue with purple trim. It's door was a shimmering curtain of many colors. It smelled of lavender and figs. I jogged past it.

The next intersection was a square pond. Its many shops sang out for customers. In the diner, a whirlwind of white aprons and large breasts roared behind a CLOSED sign. The robot crossing guard waved me across with its red rusty octagonal shield.

"OPEN," the next shop on my way home muttered hoarsely. It coughed. Homeless people clung to its far walls while dogs scurried in and out, junk dangling their slobbering jaws.

I passed another store. A sparkling purple sheet of energy cleaved the building in half. Each side held a row of fat chairs facing their opposites. Mannequins with punk Mohawks and bloody fingernails sat groaning from orgasms. No. The sound came from the middle. A lioness and a goat lay on their sides, ignoring the purple barrier that crossed their torsos. The goat's teeth combed and snipped at the big cat's hair while she suckled on his long, red penis. She masturbated with one of his fore-hooves, while her other hand painted the goat's other hoof. Her brush changed color with every stroke.

I ran gasping for air that fouled my lungs. At the next corner, large arms petted me. A friendly red giant sat with its legs forming a vast circle, and an open-air bazaar bustled within. The stalls offered treasures and spices and potions. A devilish imp danced at the entrance between towering feet. "I want your Mamma toy. I'll break it good."

"He can't harm stout hearts." A deep voice infused with respect assured. At the market's center a great white cow stood swishing her tail at the animals who perused her goods, but she cautioned me. "Don't forget the milk."

Out of breath, I trudged through the last intersection's solidifying tar. Upon gaining the sidewalk, the rivers dried into streets and the giants receded into the houses that lined my way home. Behind me, the corner market was just a red building again. Ahead, I saw the front walls of the Lady of Lakes apartments veiled in a black drape. It's gauze withered into a gray mist that blew away as I approached. A crow cackled upon its roof. Goosebumps sprouted up my back.

"Pay attention." Ms. Laghari had told me. I stopped running, exhaustion not withstanding. I pressed into the apartments' courtyard. Mr. Cherkle was fixing a refrigerator outside his door. "Hi, Billy." He glanced at me and returned to his work.

I climbed the first half of the stairs and crouched on the landing there. My nerves railed at my precaution. They urged me to race home and save Mom! I crouched and paid attention. Voices concentrated at my ears. ... "Stop calling me, Ken!" A woman rejected. ... Jude asked from very far away, "I miss you, Mommy." ... Mr. Cherkle's wrench tapped and scraped. ... Televisions blared commercials. ... Mrs. Cherkle sighed. "Thank you, Doctor. I was so worried." ... I tuned out one source after another.

Mom's voice trembled. "Is this okay, Jerome?"

Thanks
    Achievements:

Mom's voice trembled. "Is this okay, Jerome?"

"Okay?? Faun, there isn't a man alive who could refuse you."

"But it's not what you came for."

"I can find the scamp later. Just promise there won't be a problem with Glen."

"I told you, he understands."

"But I shouldn't mention it?"

"You can, but he prefers the mystery."

"Gods, Faun what you're doing is driving me crazy!" He gasped.

"Join the party." Mom said glumly. "Only I need something in return."

"What?" Mr. Allister asked. "Heh. I almost said, 'Anything'."

"I wish you had, Jerome. I need something that could be very difficult."

"Tell me."

"I-I need you to strike me."

"NOO!!" I screamed! I jumped out of my crouch and landed three steps up. My next leap would have put me on the second floor walkway.

"Don't forget the milk." Mrs. Shahidi had reminded.

I froze. I looked down into the courtyard. Beneath it was the basement. Jude had a secret place there. He wanted his Mommy who was dead.

PAY ATTENTION.

I imagined myself bursting into the apartment and discovering what they were doing. As much as I wanted to believe that I would save her, I knew that wouldn't happen. I had been paying attention. Mom wouldn't rush to my side. In truth, she would either break down or explode at me. The forces compelling her might destroy her goodness forever. A couple hours ago, she had cast me to the she-wolf Ms. Hennifer. Her compulsions wanted me out of the apartment long enough to entertain the very manly but nice Mr. Allister.

I slunk back to the stairs' middle landing and bowed my head instead of crouching.

"I don't think I can do that." Jerome answered.

"I'll write you a legal release of responsibility. I can call a witness, to ensure I'm not being coerced."

"It's not that, Faun. I trust you."

"You shouldn't."

"Okay, but I need a little time to get use to the idea." Then they were quiet. Voices and noise from other areas of the building preyed on my attention.

I scrambled down the stairs. Fresh energy flooded my limbs. I had to get the milk. I raced to the basement door and flung it open. Hurling downward, two steps at a time, my feet landed with a thud on the floor. The dimly lit room was full of washing machines and dryers. "Jude!" I called out. My words flew down the hall where storage cages kept tenants' extra junk.

"Billy?" A thin voice answered in the form of an muffled echo. I couldn't tell where it came from.

"Please don't hide. Your dad is looking for you."

"I don't care. I miss my mommy."

"I know, Jude. Aren't you hungry?"

"Daddy won't make supper for a while."

"Come to my place. We can play a game."

"NO!" He cried. "I asked you to play this morning."

"I had to go to a meeting. Now I can play."

"I don't wanna! I miss my Mommy!"

Any moment, the boy's father might grant Mom's wish to strike her. I was frantic! "Jude, you can play with my Mommy!"

Silence.

A piece of metal briefly scraped against concrete. His voice was louder. "Promise?" It came from far down the basement hall.

My gut twisted and my heart cringed at what I had to do. "I promise, Jude. But you have to hurry!" I had been so sure that I would never give Jude permission to pretend with Mom.

Metal clanked, and feet padded swiftly closer. "Oh, THANK YOU, Billy!!" He rushed into view. The tunnel's dim lights strobed down upon the young boy until he reached the laundry room. He face shined with hope, and he ran right past me and up the stairs. I darted after.

Exhaustion returned to my limbs. I was running on fumes, unable to keep up with the speeding boy. I found him waiting at the door to my home, pouting. When I staggered into his view, he stamped his foot on the cement walkway. "You said to hurry."

"I ran from school, Jude." I tried to explain. He didn't care. He pestered loudly, "Is she home? Should I ring the bell?"

"Just a second." I pulled my keys out of my pocket.

The door opened. "Jude, how did you know I was here?" Jerome Allister stood in the doorway, buttoning the bottom button on his flannel shirt. He smelled of decaying meat.

"DADDY??" Jude screeched in surprise. The boy turned a red face to me. "You lied!"

"JUDE!" His father bellowed. "We're leaving." He picked up his son with a quick swing of an arm as easily as if the boy was a feather. "I'm sorry, Billy. I don't know what's gotten into him." The large man ambled away, in the direction of their apartment.

I knew what had gotten into Jude, my promise. I called after them. "I didn't lie, Jude. I'll keep my promise!"

"LIAR!" He was in tears. "I want my Mommy!"

"HUSH!" His dad agonized. Before they reached their door I ran inside my home and locked all my troubles within.

"Don't look at me, Billy!" Mom cried, hunched over the far end of the couch. Her blouse was open, and her bra had been pulled up to reveal her ample boobs. She sobbed softly. "I've fallen so very deep into self-pity and depravity, but I kept my promise." She meant she had refrained from seeking Mrs. McDougal.

Pay attention. Ms. Laghari echoed in my ear.

"But I didn't keep my promise!" I blurted. I didn't explain that I had disconnected my watch. That would only sound lame. I had to accept the blame. "I should have been here hours ago, Mom! Ms. Hennifer is going to punish me tomorrow. It's my fault that she didn't today. Please don't blame her. I won't come back until my bottom is black and blue."

"No, Billy. I was awful, demanding Gloria to punish you. I'll call her in the morning and tell her that I was wrong about what you did."

"I forced myself on you. I didn't ask. I was so afraid of Mrs. McDougal hurting you." I wiped my sleeves across my eyes. "Y-you can be with Mr. Allister tomorrow. I won't get in the way. I'll get what I deserve instead." My heart crumpled upon promising that. If that's what she needed-

"Billy," Mom perked up tall and faced me. Her blouse blew wide apart, and her bra shifted down to cover the top halves of her swelling breasts. Her nipples poked out softly just below the large cups. "Listen to me."

"Yes, Momma." I jerked to attention.

"From now on, and for the rest our our lives, I give you full permission to do whatever you want with me." Mom's solemn tone gripped me. "Do you understand?"

"I think so, Momma." Tears fell out of my eyes.

"That's not good enough." She sniffed. "Billy, I will still be your mother, and you will have to obey me, but whenever you must, my son, you can do whatever you want to me. I will never again ask Gloria to punish you for it."

She was saying opposing things. I had to obey her and she had to obey me. In a way, this had been true between us ever since she'd taught me about masturbating. Today we stopped pretending that we were a normal mother and son. Mom had called our incestuous relationship out into the open and bound herself to it.

For me, our bond, now a promise, was a burden made heavier with responsibility. "I just want to love you." I kept crying.

"Your love is all I need, Sweetheart."

"But what about Daddy... ?"

She smiled. "Your love AND his. But we all know that you and I WANT more. By denying my desires, I led us to this terrible day." Her smile drooped.

"That's not true, Momma." I blubbered. "It was Mr. Tidden!"

"Pay attention." Mom said. She leaned forward and took my elbows in her hands. She studied me fiercely, afraid of what she was about to say.

"Okay." I sniffled.

"Whatever the reason, Billy, and I don't mean to add to your guilt, but when I didn't hear from you after my first message, I began to think about last night. Who couldn't after what happened, but I wasn't fearful, Billy. What Mr. Tidden did arouses me.

"I started to wish that you hadn't been there. That you hadn't fought for me. I wanted Randall Tidden to keep tearing my clothes. I kept thinking about what he would do and how he would hurt me. I started masturbating, thinking about last night. I couldn't stop myself. The feeling of his anger, his paws tearing all protection away until I was helpless and naked, it was like a drug. I truly hated myself, but I came and came against my vibrator." Mom's chest heaved under labored, swift breaths. Her nipples were rock hard, and her eyes were full of fire.

"I will never blame you, Billy. I have sunk so far into the depths of perversion, you are a paragon compared to me. When Mr. Allister knocked on the door, looking for his son, I nearly dragged the man inside and raped him."

Mom had actually invited him in and gradually seduced him, but in her tortured mind she had become the rapist. We studied each others' tears, in silence, in that small, largest room of our little apartment.

Mom had confessed. She had said everything there was to say, and I had nothing to say. Her destructive fantasy tore me up. I wanted to punish her, and I wanted to hold her in my arms, and I wanted to take her far away from this evil city and go back to the good days in the place where I grew up, and the love between Momma and me was pure. I needed to know what to do for her, to stop her poisoned mind from destroying her heart.

Something snapped inside my heart. Perhaps it was the last bit of goodness I believed in her that wasn't truth. I coughed when an idea crashed into my overwrought brain. "Pay attention, Mom."

"Hmm?" The sharp sound of my voice, breaking the silence between us startled her, but she obeyed. "Yes, Billy. I'll pay attention." Her lips formed a tight line across her face. She waited.

I sat beside her on the couch. "I was there, Mom." I reminded her her, "I was standing behind him, when Mr. Tidden attacked you."

Mom's eyes filled with alarm. Before she could interrupt, I hushed her. "Shhh!"

She trembled, realizing that she had to listen to whatever I said.

"I never grabbed the rib roast. Ms. Tidden never struck her husband. He totally tore off your dress, Mom. No one stopped him. He ripped up your panties, and then he unbuckled his belt while he stared at your pretty red cunt hair." My words plucked at the strings meant to prevent her wounds from reopening.

Not allowed to speak, Mom started shivering. Her hips shifted forward and back. Her nipples stood out farther than I had ever seen. Her eyes questioned me madly. Why are you saying this?

"Mr. Tidden had a big cock. It was bigger than you've ever seen, and it looked as mean as he is." A gasp expressed Mom's growing ... arousal.

"You lay on the floor, Mom, Ms. Tidden watching. She saw her husband's big dick and got jealous. It never got that big for her. She could see your cunt, Mom. It was wet, but hers was more wet. She begged, 'Fuck me, Randy, not her!'

"'Shut up! I'm going to teach this slut what happens when she teases a real man. Go on and fuck the kid, you dumb bitch. That's what you hired him for!'

"You tried to cover your exposed snatch, Mom, but he swatted your hands hard, and you pulled them away. 'Show me your tits, you slutty whore. I'm paying for everything. I'm gonna get everything.'

"When your hands didn't move, he slapped your face! 'Take off the bra, bitch, or I'll cut it off and slice your tits while I'm doing it!'

"You didn't have any choice. Your arms ached after fighting him. They had difficulty with the clasp. He slapped you again. 'Stop dawdling!' He waggled his thick cock to show what he was going to do to you next."

On the couch in our apartment, I noticed Mom's hand reaching into her pants for real. I pulled it away and held it. "No, Mom. This is your punishment. You have to pay attention."

"Please, Billy! You have no idea what you're doing to me!"

"Shhh!"

Mom gulped, but her eyes glued a horrid fascination upon me. I worked to remember were I left off.

"I just stood there, Mom, watching Mr. Tidden slap you and make you obey him. I-I couldn't help myself. I reached into my pants because my penis was hard from looking at you. I shifted it but continued holding my pee pee after getting it comfortable. I wanted to make babies!

"While you were messing with your bra, Ms. Tidden had put her hand in her skirt, and her other hand was rubbing her tits through her shirt. I went up behind her and reached up her skirt. I told her, 'I'm going to make babies in you while your mean husband rapes my Mom.' She wasn't wearing panties, and I could feel how wet she was.

"Mr. Tidden yelled, 'Damn, you sexy bitch - you got tits to die for!' He pulled your bra until your arms wriggled out of the straps. Your breasts heaved up and down because you were panting from staring at his big cock!

"Mr. Tidden started sucking on your tits. He groped your puss with one hand and clutched his prick, readying it to spread your crotch.

"'Randy, this boy is going to fuck me!' Ms. Tidden alerted her husband. She bent over the kitchen table and pulled her skirt up over her skinny ass. I dropped my pants and released my hard peter.

"'Open your fucking legs, Whore!' He commanded you, 'I'll be damned if your boy sticks it in my wife before I stick mine in you!' You had to obey him, Mom. You opened your legs, and your cunt was really slick and wet. Honestly, I don't know who stuffed their cock into a cunt first, but yours was wide open, and you were moaning already because his big hands were pinching your nipples and slapping your tits. I spent seconds feeling Ms. Tidden's puss with my cock from behind, to find the right spot. Then I entered his wife and pumped my younger shaft in and out of her fertile valley.

"Mr Tidden and I groaned at the same time. He was fucking you hard and fast from the start. His enormous prick plunged inside you and heaved back out, again and again. I had to be more careful and not pull too far out before stuffing my dick back into Ms. Tidden's cunt."

"BILLY!" Mom interrupted my sordid tale. "You have to let me CUMM!!!" Mom suddenly fought to put her hand into her slacks. She wasn't wearing panties. She was bigger and stronger, and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt her. Physical pain would totally ruin what I was trying to do! I couldn't force her that way if she refused to obey!

I had to convince her, but her state of mind was a mess. My horrible perversion of last night's events, which spewed directly from personal sick fantasies, was more than she could handle. "You have to be strong, Momma!" I cried. "Prove that you're stronger than Mrs. McDougal - by not playing with yourself!" I was scraping the barrel to motivate Mom back into obedience.

Mom managed to get one hand into her slacks, but as she reached the spot she so desperately wanted to stimulate, she asked. "Why are you telling me this awful thing?"

"It's too much to explain, but I learned it from you. Think back, and you might figure it out." I lectured.

"I can't believe you're so CRUEL to remind me what actually happened and deny me the only thing that helps me to cope!"

I was sick of saying, "Pay attention." I tugged at the arm reaching for her naked sex. "Mom, you were gonna have sex with Mr. Allister!" I shouted. I'd been suppressing that personal horror, but it burst out of me like a mismatched organ. "You wanted him to HURT you!" I wailed, tears returning to my eyes.

"How do you know that?" She shouted back more confused than before!"

"There's a bullet in you, Mom, and you're still trying to put a bandage over it." I paraphrased Mrs. McDougal's warning. I was was trying to rip off the scab, to open a path for the invading weapon to exit. "Mr. Allister can't help you!" I cried. "PLEASE, Momma, please don't make yourself cum!"

I think what stopped her was the simple fact that I had stopped telling my awful story. Our brief conflict of wills distracted her from the horrible fantasy/truth that was preying on her mind and feeding her lust.

"You swore, Mom, that if I needed to do something to you, you would obey."

"Billy, I'm so wrecked." She began rocking back and forth, her hands trembling. Her exposed breasts were two pendulums. "Just love me, Billy. Please. I need to be loved, so badly." She took her hand out of her slacks and pressed both hands together in her lap. She whimpered. "Please."

I put an arm around her swaying frame. "I will, Momma. You know I love you." I had never felt more like an adult than right then, but being an adult was more difficult than I had ever imagined. "We have to finish, first." I told her. Tears fell from her eyes and struck her shaking hands.

"Mr. Tidden's big cock was inside you last night, Mom. Imagine it stuffing you, fucking in and out. While I was making babies with his wife, he was raping your wet cunt."

"No, Billy. Please stop."

"I need to say all of this, Mom. He was fucking you because you couldn't stop him. You fought but he knocked you down and tore off your clothes. Then he raped you. He forced his big prick inside you and humped it in and out. You didn't cum, Mom, because it hurt so bad."

"No no no." Mom rocked and whined. "My insides are all knotted up wanting release!"

"Ms. Tidden and I watched her husband rape you with is big, hard cock. She came twice with my peter diving in and out of her dripping puss while that man slapped your face and bit your tits. I hated what he was doing to you, Mom, but he was bigger and stronger and he fucked you a lot harder than I could. I was afraid for you. I was more afraid of him. All I could do was fuck his wife's pussy and cum into it. He kept plowing himself in and out of your cunt for an hour. You were crying. You begged me to help you, but I was too horny and afraid."

"It's not true, Billy, you saved me!" Mom looked up, her face like a ghost. "Oh no. I didn't realize- I didn't even think of your feelings!" She gaped and looked aghast. "Is this story about your fear?" She reached for my arm. "Oh, Honey! I'm so sorry!"

"You fought, Mom. Remember?" I had to make her understand. "You fought him as best as you could! You showed me I should fight. You gave me enough time to be brave. I picked up the roast, but I'm weak. Ms. Tidden saw you fighting. She fought then. She was stronger, and she grabbed the meat from me and hit Mr. Tidden as hard as she could! He fell over, but she didn't knock him out. You fought him first. You gave everyone a chance to fight."

I babbled on, frantic to make her understand. "Tanya broke through the door and finally stopped Mr. Tidden for good! That's what happened, Momma." I fell against her, my arms embracing her shuddering body. "You saved all of us, for real."

Mom sputtered. "I - guess. Maybe. I-I did." She hugged me then for all she was worth.

Shadows in the room grew long. Cars outside whooshed past the apartments. My stomach growled. It was the only mean thing left in our home. I hadn't eaten anything all day except for a couple cinnamon rolls for brunch.

Mom kissed my cheek softly. Her lips felt incredibly warm. She stood up out of our embrace and took a deep breath. "I'm not cured, Billy, but I'm less afraid of my thoughts. You made that happen for me, not Gladys. She would have bludgeoned my thoughts into submission. She was right though. Love proved to be the most important thing. You found a way without hurting me."

Mom tucked her lovely breasts back into her bra and buttoned her blouse over them. Then she stepped lightly to the kitchen. "I might even be able to fix dinner without having to attack another neighbor." She joked.

My penis twitched. It had remained calm throughout my story, and I was grateful. Its distraction would have ruined the story. While Mom prepared supper, I watched the video assigned for tomorrow in English. I wanted to prove to Ms. Laghari that she was the best teacher ever.

Dad arrived in time to eat with us. "How did your day go?" He bit his lip.

"Not good, Glen." Mom looked at me and sighed. "But we managed."

"I wish you were my manager. That new account, the cab company, was nothing but trouble today. I did my best, but the blame kept coming back at me." Dad exhaled sharply through his nose. He put on a smile for me. "Your mom always forgives when you screw up."

"Language, Father." Mom whispered.

"Sorry." He grinned then. "Billy, I wouldn't have it any other way. You keep taking care of her, and I'll make sure there's a roof over our heads." He winked. "Deal?"

I struggled to keep back my tears. I wouldn't have been so weepy if it had been any other day. Dad was working his life away to provide for and keep us safe. He was chasing a promotion because he blamed himself for our poverty. I nodded my head to clear it. "Sure, Dad. Deal."

Thanks
    Achievements:

Long after my bedtime, Mom woke me with trembling hands. Her blue flannel nightgown rippled nervously. It appeared light gray in the dim light of a city at night "Billy, I denied your father tonight. I want his love so much, but his touch sent horrors through me. I had to force myself to stay beside him. I worried I might sneak outside and find a stray man on the street. But now your father's asleep, and that was only a stray thought. Help me Billy. Help me again."

After rubbing my eyes and stretching my tired limbs, I hugged her and told her to kneel beside the couch. I got up and found one of my Dad's neckties. It was in the hamper where I had hidden my collection of panties. Before going to bed, I had added Tara's and Mom's underwear to the secret pile beneath an old jacket that would never be washed. I brought the neck tie and bound Mom's wrists behind her back. I had also retrieved her torn pair of panties from my collection. They hadn't been worn, just ripped. They wouldn't make Mom sick. I stuffed the panties into her mouth, and then I sat on the couch.

"I was there, Mom. I was standing behind him, when Mr. Tidden attacked you." I began. I told her the story again, the fantasy of her rape, and of my baby making while Mr. Tidden plunged his huge cock in and out of her wet cunt. This time I had made sure that she wouldn't masturbate or interrupt.

Dad woke me again, early in the morning. "Sorry, Sport. Mother is sleeping fitfully, but I have to go to work. Please look in on her until she wakes. What happened was awful for both of you, I can only guess how awful." He looked terribly sad. It was possible that he was hurting as much as Mom and I, but I was too young, too self-centered to realize it. He left the apartment early, to have plenty of time to tame the new account at his company.

I went to their room. I stretched and yawned while Mom slept. Every few seconds a part of her body would flinch. "No." She murmured.

I took a tie from one dresser drawer and a fresh pair of panties from another. She woke while I was knotting the tie around her wrists. "Billy?"

"It'll be okay soon." I stuffed the panties into her mouth and recited. "I was there, Mom. I was standing behind him, when Mr. Tidden attacked you..."

Long ago, Mom had taught me the game of weird thoughts. More recently, she had helped me play it to ease my intense fears about Mr. Gorgev. By Paying Attention to difficult feelings, without thinking about the cause, the mind gets bored of the sensation. For Mom, I had turned it into a different game. By repeatedly arousing her with a fantastical story of her rape, she would eventually get bored of it, and maybe her bullet wound wouldn't hurt as much. Ms. Lagari's two words had made me remember it. I wanted to thank her from the bottom of my heart for teaching me to pay attention.

My English teacher had also warned. "I'm not a counselor, Billy. Neither are you. When you can't run any further, Get One!"

I was so very tired of running, but my penis was as hard as morning wood could get. What I actually wanted was to pee and go back to bed. The idea of sleeping next to Momma, after finishing the story, did not escape me however. I let plans for that Thursday percolate while I snuggled against her bound and gagged figure. When she twitched in her sleep, it wasn't from traumatic stress, it was from sexual frustration.

As I returned to unconsciousness, I remembered two things I had to do - meet with Mrs. Guthrie on Friday and pick a day and time to take Tara to the movies. As for that new Thursday, anything seemed possible compared to that wild Wednesday when the witch was left wanting.

I giggled in my sleep.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information