Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Here is the next profile of the new characters of the Red Section Stories as it will be composed of Kumi Takaoka and her friends. Kumi is a third year middle school student from the Iriarai Middle School and the cousin of Airi Takaoka, the leader of the Roses and Persimmons.

Kumi Takaoka and Friends: Kumi Takaoka, Shizuka Haruno, Tamami Hirakawa, Shōjirō Fukuda, Masato Kamijō, Shōko Shibuya, Kuniko Tsujihata, Masakazu Matsui, Kotaro Takaoka and Kanako Takaoka

Kumi Takaoka and Friends
    Kumi Takaoka: August 12 / 3MS / Irirarai MS / Cousin of Airi Takaoka
    Shizuka Haruno: April 4 / 3MS / Irirarai MS
    Tamami Hirakawa: March 27 / 3MS / Irirarai MS
    Shōjirō Fukuda: December 6 / 3MS / Irirarai MS
    Masato Kamijō: September 22 / 3MS / Irirarai MS
    Shōko Shibuya: June 8 / 3MS / Irirarai MS / Relative of Ikumi Shibuya
    Kuniko Tsujihata: November 1 / 3MS / Irirarai MS
    Masakazu Matsui: January 7 / 3MS / Irirarai MS
    Kotaro Takaoka: November 23 / 1MS / Irirarai MS
    Kanako Takaoka: February 18 / 4ES / Irirarai Daigo ES

UP NEXT: Red Section-Chapter 5: “One Snow, One Star, One North”

The Red and Blue Sentinel Iriarai had played a game of memory cards, but with a twist: the first to get all cards after finding two cards with the same picture one by one wins. I know that this game would be tricky to beat, but of course, when it comes to Tsubasa doing an activity, she believes that her friends will finally learn to do anything, so that they won’t get on the wrong turn. The reason why I made this is because when I’m planning to make a side chapter for the Red and Blue Sentinel Iriarai, I want to make a challenge for their new members to work together to make sure that they’re going to do anything to get the job done. I really like the way they do a strategy to defeat Kumi Takaoka and her team, especially to Yūya Kaieda, who was the best player of the duel, as he had a great IQ in trying to pull off a winning strategy when he faced Kumi. I hope that the new members of the Red and Blue Sentinel Iriarai will make their moves to groove to represent for Tsubasa and so, they’re confident that they’ll be ready to get along with Tsubasa and her friends for sure! The next update will be recalling the memories of Haru Chitose and Fumiko Kawabata when they were living in Sapporo before moving to Tokyo. I believe that the next one will be something different because Haru will end up telling her story about how she met Sarah and Leah Kazuno of Saint Snow, the duo school idol group from Love Live! Sunshine!! Get ready to see all of those memories from the past because it’s all about the idol connections for them! I’ll see you on January 13 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Before you’ll read this update, this one will be dedicated to Sachika Misawa and Yūko Kaida. Sachika’s birthday is today (January 13) while Yūko’s birthday will be tomorrow (January 14). Born in Yamanashi, Sachika is a voice actress and singer that took part of Afterglow of BanG Dream! as the voice actress of Moca Aoba. She’s also the voice actress of Kuroyukihime (Accel World), Seika Nonoo (Sakurada Reset), Arisa Meigo (A Certain Magical Index: The Movie - The Movie of Endymion) and Sakura “Cosmos” Akino (Oresuki). She also released her first album with the title “I Am Me”. On the other hand, hailing from Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Yūko is the voice actress of Aiho Yomikawa (A Certain Magical Index), Sumire Muroto (Black Bullet) and Jun Inoue (Saki: The Nationals). Hopefully, both Sachika and Yūko are going to continue making progress of their voice acting career while Sachika will be blessed to have her music career going well! Happy birthday, Sachika and Yūko! Now, onto today’s update featuring Haru Chitose, the North Star Hasekura and Saint Snow!

The next update that I’ll be posting today will be recalling the past of the Sapporo native idols Haru Chitose and Fumiko Kawabata as they will meet with each other at the home of the latter. They will be sharing about their past when they were in Sapporo where they have their memories to be treasured. One surprise thing that you’re gonna see in this update is that Haru had met Saint Snow, composed of the Kazuno sisters, Sarah and Leah Kazuno, of Hakodate before ending up befriending them. It’s so nice that there will be an idol connection between them and so, it’s going to be a crossover update of Ongaku Shoujo and Love Live! Sunshine!! Another thing is that this update will be served as a prelude to both Interlude 41 and Extras 16, which I have posted them before. Now, if you’re ready to awake and shine through their power of friendship, then here comes the fifth side chapter of the Red Section Series with the title, “One Snow, One Star, One North”! Enjoy reading the fifth side chapter of the Red Section Series!

SIDE STORY: “RED SECTION STORIES
    CHAPTER 5: “ONE SNOW, ONE STAR, ONE NORTH

Date: May 7, 2010 (Friday)

This side chapter is focused on the North Star Hasekura, led by Hinako Shinoda, as they’re going to visit the house of one of the Hokkaido idol supporters that was located in Bunkyō. They’re invited by Fumiko Kawabata, a Sapporo, Hokkaido native and a second year high school student from the Otonokizaka Academy High School. Haru and Fumiko were friends with each other when they were in Sapporo, but they have distanced away from each other due to them not on the same high school.

At the house of Fumiko Kawabata, Haru and her friends from the North Star Hasekura have met Fumiko and her friends where they have a good conversation about their past and their present. They’ll so gonna talk about their plans for a co-habitation between them.

North Star Hasekura: Hinako Shinoda, Arisa Tomioka, Kenji Fushimi, Makoto Sumiya, Setsuna Hatakeyama, Kazuyoshi Morita, Seira Takayama, Takashi Takebe, Rikako Shimizu, Maki Nozawa, Genjiro Kashiwagi, Aki Nishiyama, Yūji Kamiya, Yoshino Yoshikawa and Natsumi Watanabe

“Thank goodness, Haru-san! I can’t believe that you’re here!” said Fumiko Kawabata.

“Yeah, it’s been a while, Fumiko-san. I had just started a new life in the Hasekura High School. A lot of new friends that I have met and it was feeling good to study there” said Haru.

“Yes, you are. So, how’s school today?” said Fumiko.

“It was fine, but I’m really confident that I had been blessed by my teachers after I had participated in discussions” said Haru.

“Oh, that’s very good! I like it!” said Fumiko.

“Thanks, Fumiko-san!” said Haru.

“So, why are you with your friends right now?” asked Fumiko.

“Because I want to tell you some story that I have remembered when I was in Sapporo and this was the idea that I made after I had visited Nagoya with my fellow idols from the Music Girls” said Haru.

“Ah, good for you! Now, tell us the story because my friends out there haven’t known this” said Fumiko. Her friends are composed of Setsuko Takamori, Kōme Maruyama, Mikako Hatanaka, Reina Minase, Sumika Miyata and Akane Kurosu. They have formed their idol group known as the Blue Tear.

“Well, if you say so” said Haru.

“Then, tell us the story!” said the friends of Fumiko.

“Okay!” said Haru as she’s going to narrate her story that is something intrigue during her past. “Well, when I was a middle schooler, I began to become an idol at the age of 12. It was that time when I started to perform in front of my guests in my hometown and they love me. I also started to get active in idol convention, which it takes place very year. During the convention in my hometown, which is held every summer, I was met by fellow idols that were born in Hokkaido and my fans of mine, which they created my own group, the North Star Chitose, named after me.”

“That’s right, Haru-san! I was one of your admirers to praise your performance!” said Arisa Tomioka.

“We want to make sure that you perform well to please you” said Makoto Sumiya.

“True, guys. I was able to admire my fans in Sapporo and it was destined to bless them” said Haru.

“Well, you’re really good in singing, Haru-san. I expect more for you because I can’t wait to see your next performance” said Fumiko.

“Of course, Fumiko-san! I have been able to perform with my fellow idols from the Music Girls and it was really good enough to our group’s reputation going up” said Haru.

“That’s very nice! I really like it!” said Fumiko, which makes Haru smile to her fellow Sapporo, Hokkaido native. “So, is there anything that you’ll share about the fan convention?”

“Yes, of course!” said Haru.

“Tell us!” said Fumiko.

“On my third year in the idol convention, which was held last year, I was signing some autographs to my fans when I saw two high schoolers doing their performance” said Haru.

“Who are they?” asked Setsuko Takamori.

“They were Sarah and Leah Kazuno. They called their group ‘Saint Snow’ and they were very adored to their loyal fans in Hakodate” said Haru.

“Well, I never familiar with that group” said Setsuko.

“But if I remember correctly, they formerly rivalled with Aqours, but they have work together to create Saint Aqours Snow” said Kōme Maruyama.

“Oh! You know about them?” queried Haru.

“I have seen their faces when they were hanging out with both µ’s and Aqours” said Kōme.

“And they were graceful with their appearance too!” said Mikako Hatanaka.

“Yeah, that’s true, girls. I met those two after they have a performance and it was so fantastic that they have befriended me” said Haru.

“Really?!” shouted Fumiko and her friends.

“Yeah!” said Haru.

“So, how did they befriend you?” asked Reina Minase.

“That’s a good question. You see, I had to approach them after their performance before they saw my nametag” said Haru while the flashback had been shown about how Haru met with Saint Snow.

“Are you an idol too?” asked Sarah.

“Why, yes, I am!” said Haru.

“Ah, that’s very nice! I’m so happy that I have a chance to meet her!” said Sarah.

“You must be gorgeous with that outfit!” said Leah.

“Thanks! This is my current attire for this year’s idol convention. It was so nice that in Hokkaido, they were a lot of them in Sapporo, but I also encountered some exotic ones that are tall and beautiful” said Haru.

“I see that you’re a three-star idol, correct?” asked Sarah.

“Yep!” said Haru.

“Then, you must be confident about us because we were just performed here for the first time after our group had been improved well” said Sarah.

“It was nice that we have overcome the issues before we want to be the best in this prefecture. Hopefully, you’ll be able to support our group” said Leah.

“Thanks, girls, but as I’m from Sapporo” said Haru.

“Oh, you aren’t from our hometown in Hakodate?” asked Leah.

“I’m not from Hakodate, but I had visited that place a few times” said Haru.

“That’s a shame” said Leah.

“So, tell us your name” said Sarah.

Haru introduces herself to Sarah and Leah. “I’m Haru Chitose. I’m a third year middle school student in Sapporo. It was very nice to meet you.”

“Haru, nice to meet you!” said Sarah before introducing herself alongside Leah. “My name is Sarah Kazuno.”

“And I’m Leah Kazuno.”

“We’re from the Seisen High School in Hakodate and we’re Saint Snow!”

“Saint Snow. Ah, I get it! I had seen that name in the screen” said Haru.

“Yes, we are. We have done our performance in front of our fans and it was really good that they like it” said Sarah.

“Well, yes, indeed, Sarah-san” said Haru.

“So, want to have a treat?” asked Sarah.

“Sure!” said Haru.

A few minutes later, Haru, Sarah and Leah have found a beautiful place for iced cold coffee in the Coffee Lounge where they drink their iced cold coffees together.

“That was delicious! I can’t expect to drink this!” said Haru.

“Yep! It’s good that these iced cold coffees are good to drink for the people of Hokkaido” said Sarah.

“They’re popular in most cities in Hokkaido, especially to both Sapporo and Hakodate” said Leah.

“Yeah!” said Haru.

“So, what are you doing in the fan convention?” asked Sarah.

“Well, I have signed autographs for my loyal fans” said Haru.

“Oh, that’s good! We used to do that too!” said Sarah.

“With our own fans!” said Leah.

“Really? You have fans?” queried Haru.

“Yes, we are! In Hakodate, they were some students who loved us were known as the Saint Snow Supporters Club” said Sarah.

“Also known as the SSSC” said Leah.

“Well, I haven’t heard about that fan group” said Haru.

“It’s because they were exclusively available in Hakodate. Now, we’re inviting them to this year’s idol convention, so that they’ll see us perform” said Sarah.

“It’s better to expect about us since we have improved ourselves from being a low-level idol group into a popular local idol group” said Leah.

“Yeah, you’re the best, you two!” said Haru.

“Of course, we are!” said Sarah and Leah.

“Since then, we want to represent for our school because not only we were school idols” said Sarah.

“But we were blessed enough to sing through our voices like we used to!” said Leah.

“I agree with that, girls! Anyway, what’s next for you?” said Haru.

“The next thing for us is to participate at the summer edition of the Love Live! School Idol Project Competition, which will be held in a few days. We’re going to be ready to battle against different school idols in this region and the winner will make it to the finals” said Sarah.

“We’re not sure on whether we will start our practice, but we’re surely ready to perform like we’re snowing through the stars” said Leah.

“Good with that, you two! I hope that you’ll do well!” said Haru.

“Yes, we will!” said Sarah and Leah.

“By the way, since we have known with each other, can I be friends with you?” asked Haru.

“Of course! After all, we’re all idols. Right, Leah-san?” said Sarah.

“Yes, it is!” said Leah.

“Oh, good! I hope that we can hang out with each other for some time, even we’re not in the same hometown” said Haru.

“Yeah!” said Sarah and Leah.

The flashback ends which leads to Haru speaking about how she ended up becoming friends with Sarah and Leah. “At the end of our encounter, they became friends with me since they’re very generous to me and it became so important that those two will try their best to become a popular group.”

“What a nice story that you got, Haru-san. I didn’t know that those two have become friends with you because you admired them” said Fumiko.

“Especially, when you’re impressing them” said Setsuko.

Haru ends up smiling to Fumiko and Setsuko as she speaks to them sweetly. “Yeah, I agree with those words, girls. Saint Snow wasn’t a bad idol group after all because they know what they desire and they believe in themselves to motivate. Right now, they have changed their homes from Hakodate to Numazu, but they still have their loyal fans out there in the former by which some have moved to Numazu to transfer schools.”

“So, when they end up studying now?” asked Mikako.

“Sarah is now a first year college student and studying with the same college as Dia, Kanan and Mari while her sister Leah becomes a second year high school student, studying at the Shizuma High School, the school that the rest of Aqours have studied there right now” said Haru.

“Hmmm… I never heard about that school, but the only I heard is that most of Aqours have moved to that school due to the closure of the Uranohoshi Academy High School. As a result, Shizuma is the new home of Aqours, but they still miss Uranohoshi though” said Mikako.

“Fortunately, Aqours had been able to become friends with both Sarah and Leah after their recent encounter when the senpais aren’t there” said Reina.

“Yes, they were. It was so nice that they have been friends with my friends that I met in the idol convention, but of course, there’s no way to complain on how they befriended them” said Haru.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Fumiko and her friends.

“Now, it’s your turn to share, Fumiko-san, about your past” said Haru.

“Okay!” said Fumiko as she’s going to explain about her past in Hokkaido. “Well, I started being an idol in the same age as yours, Haru-san. Back then, I had lived in Sapporo for most of my youth before I announced my transfer to Otonokizaka. I started to like the songs made by µ’s because those songs were so beautiful. Then, I decided to start forming a group with my friends that I have called ‘Blue Tear’. It was so adorable that we have performed through emotions and we were able to work hard as idols.”

“The seven of us were able to perform together with the songs that are more valiant and more fabulous” said Setsuko.

“When Fumiko leads, we sing together with her to make us shine” said Kōme.

“We have our own positions when it comes to composing the songs” said Mikako.

“Fumiko and Setsuko used to compose the songs as lyricists together” said Reina.

“Then, me and Kōme have focused on the choreography” said Sumika Miyata.

“Mikako is the violinist, Reina is the wardrobe director and I’m the pianist” said Akane Kurosu.

“We spend a lot of time to practice our songs right before we’ll be performing together and it was very amazing that we worked so hard to perform our songs in front of the audience” said Fumiko.

“A lot of idols believe that we’re very good and so, we decided to transfer our schools to Otonokizaka, in order to focus on trying to improve our performances together” said Setsuko.

“Ever since we changed lives, we were able to do anything to make us motivate as idols and hopefully, we’ll be able to work hard to shine like the popular groups, µ’s and Aqours” said Fumiko.

“That was a nice sharing that you have, Fumiko-san!” said Haru.

“It was very enlightened to see your group doing well with the voices are beautiful” said Hinako.

“And the beats won’t be stopped after all you have performed through your hearts” said Arisa.

“Yes, we were!” said Fumiko and her friends.

“Now that we have shared about our past, let’s talk about the present” said Haru before explaining her present. “For me, I’m currently a member of the Music Girls and I’m still trying to improve my performance because I want to admire my dear friends and fans out there to cheer us up.”

“And for me, I want to continue my idol career because it’s my duty to bless my fans out there to make sure that they’ll bless me in return. We’re recently being mentored by Eli and she was very adorable that she taught us about the idol stuff. Right now, we’re just ready to take more studies to prepare for the mid-term examination” said Fumiko.

“Well, I’m glad that you just recognized Eli because she’s one of the school idols that have matured enough to call for attention. She always like to please her friends including the ones from µ’s” said Setsuna Hatakeyama.

“When Eli thought about the idol stuff, she had to impress her students just like you” said Kenji.

“It will be awesome if you’ll become apprentices to her” said Makoto Sumiya.

“Yes, we are!” said Fumiko and her friends.

“I hope that you’ll keep the good effort on your studies” said Kazuyoshi Morita.

“Because being idols won’t give you more incentives, but you have to overcome the challenges that you have” said Seira Takayama.

“Uh… Fumiko-san, is Eli being an intelligent girl?” asked Rikako Shimizu.

“Yes, she was. She was actually my mentor and she had to be prestigious when she’s singing in front of the audience” said Fumiko.

“Well, I listened to the songs made by µ’s and it was really powerful that they have performed well. I wish that I can meet them for sure” said Rikako.

“Yeah, you can meet her if you want to, but she might be busy even she had already done graduating in college recently” said Fumiko.

“Sure, I will, Fumiko-san!” said Rikako.

“Speaking of which, let’s just talk about our future plans between your group and my group because this one may be a full of good dreams and desires that you’ll take up with” said Haru.

“Yeah!” said the members of the North Star Hasekura and the Blue Tears.

“So, the first one will be a co-habitation with the other idols that have the same goal as us” said Haru.

“We’ll be going to team up with the other schoolmates of mine to have a co-habitation activity where we can perform some songs in front of the audience” said Fumiko.

“Do you agree with that?” asked Haru.

“Aye!” said the members of the North Star Hasekura and the Blue Tears.

“Okay, then. We’ll have to schedule it right after I have formed my extended group, which will be taking place right before the end of the month. So, I’ll announce it as soon as I have been able to find with my new partners to make this to happen” said Haru.

“Also, I had an idea of creating a new activity where we’re going to do some album covers for the future singles for my group. It will be better to make it creative because we want to promote our group” said Fumiko.

“That was a good idea, Fumiko-san!” said Haru.

“Well, album covers should be fantastic to look!” said Hinako.

“That’s how you’ll represent for your group!” said Kenji.

“To make sure that your group will be sparkling as it would be” said Makoto Sumiya.

“It will be more fantastic to make these album covers to know your name” said Arisa.

“So, who’s in favor of it?” asked Fumiko.

“Yeah!” said the members of the North Star Hasekura and the Blue Tear.

“Then, it’s settled! We’ll have that right after the sports festival, which will be held on May 29” said Fumiko.

“Which means that we’re going to start working on those as soon as we need creativity to make Fumiko’s group proud” said Haru.

“Yeah!” said the members of the North Star Hasekura.

“And last, but not the least, once the first term is over, we might gonna end up going to a field trip to Sapporo” said Haru.

“We’ll have to bring back the memories that we have as soon as we want to attend this year’s idol convention” said Fumiko.

“So that, we’ll be able to show our performance in front of our fans that we have missed” said Haru.

“Are you all in favor of that?” asked Fumiko.

“Then, it’s settled! We’re going to make sure that we’ll be able to work together as soon as we’ll build our own friendship for sure!” said Fumiko.

“A new partnership means a new life for all of us. Right, everyone?”

Suddenly, a phone had just ringed and it was revealed to be Sarah and Leah Kazuno. Arisa speaks to Haru while pointing at the phone ringing. “Someone’s calling.”

Haru looks at her cellphone before speaking to Arisa. “Oh, it was Saint Snow. I better call this one.”

“Okay” said Arisa.

Haru puts the call into a video call where the screen pops up to see Sarah and Leah. “Hi, Sarah-san! Hi, Leah-san!”

“Hi, Haru-san!” said Sarah and Leah.

“I was hoping that when we meet again, will you be able to contact with µ’s?” asked Sarah.

“Uh… I don’t know know, Sarah-san, but why?” queried Haru.

“You see, your friend of mine had been planning on making an encounter between your group, my group, µ’s and Aqours together to make sure that we’re going to have a beautiful encounter to work on future co-habitation” said Leah.

“What do you think?” asked Sarah.

“Sure, I can collaborate with Miku and Kotoko about this, girls” said Haru.

“That’s good. I’m sure that your friends will know about this, Haru-san” said Sarah.

“Just make sure that you’ll plan on this” said Leah.

“Okay, I will, Sarah-san and Leah-san! We’ll see each other soon” said Haru.

“Sure, we will!” said Sarah and Leah before Haru hangs up her phone.

Haru would speak to her friends, especially Fumiko and the Blue Tear. “Everyone. I just received a call from Sarah and Leah Kazuno. They said that they want to have an encounter between my group, the Music Girls, their group, Saint Snow, µ’s and Aqours.”

“Well, that’s an interesting one, Haru-san” said Hinako.

“Oh! A chance to meet both µ’s and Aqours will be my perfect dream to go for it!” said Arisa.

“I hope that you’re going to plan on this!” said Makoto Sumiya.

“You’ll be more delighted to see those two popular groups because they’re very good in performing their songs like they have to shine perfectly” said Setsuna Hatakeyama.

“Of course, guys! I’m going to plan on this with my friends and when they agree to this, we’ll make it magical. Right, my friends?”

“Yeah!” said the members of the North Star Hasekura.

“I’m happy for you, Haru-san! You’re going to be surprised if both µ’s and Aqours will coming meet you and your fellow groupmates from your group. It will be fantastic to see what the encounter will be like” said Fumiko.

“Yeah, Fumiko-san! Once it’s all planned, we’ll be ready to make them welcome for a possible co-habitation between my group and them” said Haru.

“Then, go for it! You’ll make them happy if they’ll be accepting your plan” said Fumiko.

“You got it, Fumiko-san! I won’t let them down!” said Haru.

“Now that we finished our small conversation, let’s go out for a while and we’re going to buy some iced cold coffees” said Fumiko.

“Okay!” said Haru. The secrets of Haru and Fumiko have in their past been unveiled as they have shared their stories to their friends on their side. As for Haru, she’s very confident that she’s going to have a chance to meet with Sarah and Leah again when the two had wanted an encounter between the Music Girls, µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow. Hopefully, Haru will be ready to organize everything to make it happen and when it comes to her type of leadership, it will be her passioned personality that she always come out for the Music Girls.

UP NEXT: Profile of Fumiko Kawabata and the Blue Tear

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here is the next profile of the new characters of the Red Section Stories as this time, it will be composed of Fumiko Kawabata and her group, the Blue Tear. Born in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Fumiko became an idol after praising the performance of µ’s by liking their songs, thus she had admired them after all. Eventually, she and her friends have decided to form their idol group known as the Blue Tear where they perform with their passion and courage to get attracted by not only those in Sapporo, but from the areas near the capital city of Hokkaido. Of course, Fumiko is the leader of the Blue Tear and acting as the lyricist of that group.

Blue Tear: Fumiko Kawabata, Setsuko Takamori, Kōme Maruyama, Mikako Hatanaka, Reina Minase, Sumika Miyata and Akane Kurosu

Blue Tear
    Fumiko Kawabata: January 22 / 2HS / Otonokizaka Academy HS
    Setsuko Takamori: November 13 / 2HS / Otonokizaka Academy HS
    Kōme Maruyama: June 27 / 2HS / Otonokizaka Academy HS
    Mikako Hatanaka: September 19 / 2HS / Otonokizaka Academy HS
    Reina Minase: April 10 / 2HS / Otonokizaka Academy HS
    Sumika Miyata: October 16 / 2HS / Otonokizaka Academy HS
    Akane Kurosu: December 30 / 2HS / Otonokizaka Academy HS

UP NEXT: Red Section-Chapter 6: “Here Comes the Red Angels Kamata!”

It’s so nice to recall the memories of Haru and Fumiko back when they were in Sapporo and it seems that they’re going to treasure them as memories, so that they’ll never forget on how they ended up being idols. The reason why I posted this is because I want to explore Haru’s past when she was in Sapporo and that’s how I want her to connect with the Kazuno sisters. Even though the Kazuno sisters are older than Haru, they were able to get to know with each other and the idol connection between them was present because they have their own hopes and dreams to make success in their idol careers. They would later meet with each other again in Extras 16, which they’re going to co-habit with each other in working on the extended fan base of Haru, which will be not only the North Star Hasekura, but the other followers of hers in Sapporo. I’ll be planning to write a follow-up update to this one on how they will be working on that plan to execute if I would be confident to do so. Hopefully, I want to see Haru and Saint Snow intersecting with each other again in another update because they’re coming from Hokkaido, which they have their pride to represent their home. The next update will be focusing on the Red Angels Kamata as they’re going to perform their night to entertain the guests at the Hikawa Residence, the home of Koharu Hikawa, the leader of the Red Angels Kamata. I’ll see you on January 17 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Today (January 17) is a double birthday celebration as they are the birthdays of Hanayo Koizumi (Love Live!) and Kiri Mukae (Ongaku Shoujo). Hanayo is a member of µ’s and Printemps, a trio sub-unit composed of her, Honoka Kōsaka (CV: Emi Nitta) and Kotori Minami (CV: Aya Uchida), always being shy and panicked when she had gotten into a situation either on her or her friends and is interested in drawing and origami while, on the other hand, Kiri is the older sister of Uori Mukae (CV: Yui Ogura) and an adamant and mindful high school student as she was part of the Music Girls. Hanayo is voiced by Yurika Kubo while Kiri is voiced by Sumire Uesaka. Both Yurika and Sumire were singers as well as they have their own music career to progress! Happy birthday, Hanayo and Kiri! Also, this update will be dedicated to Nene Hieda of DIALOGUE+ (January 15) and Reina Ueda (January 17). Born in Kanagawa, Nene is a member of DIALOGUE+ and the voice actress of Maika Takatori from CUE!, representing AiRBLUE and AiRBLUE Flower. On the other hand, coming out from Toyama, Reina is a singer and the voice actress of Mallow (Pokémon Sun and Moon), Akane Shinjō (SSSS.GRIDMAN) and Miyako Hoshino (Wataten!: An Angel Flew Down to Me). Hopefully, both Nene and Reina would continue making progress of their voice acting career and as for Reina, she’ll be blooming her way to do her best in her music career. Belated happy birthday, Nene, and happy birthday, Reina! Now, it’s time to shine out with the one of the groups that have been part of the Rainbow Angels as here comes today’s update!

For today’s update, the Red Angels Kamata had been inviting the guests at the Hikawa Residence, the home of their leader Koharu Hikawa, to perform their mini-concert. Their goal is to please the guests by letting them impress the Red Angels Kamata through singing if they want to. You’ll notice that they are going to perform some anime songs, which means that you’re gonna hear those from their performance one by one. So, if you’re ready with this, then here comes the sixth chapter of the Red Section Stories with the title, “Here Comes the Red Angels Kamata!”! Enjoy reading the sixth chapter of the Red Section Stories!

CHAPTER 6: “HERE COMES THE RED ANGELS KAMATA!

Date: May 10, 2010 (Monday)

This side chapter is focused on the Red Angels of Kamata, led by Koharu Hikawa, as they’re inviting her friends to a special night to be held at Koharu’s home in Kamata.

At the Hikawa Residence in Kamata, the guests have chatted indistinct about what’s going to happen now. While at it, the members of the Red Angels Kamata have prepared themselves for a mini-concert night.

“Are you ready to give the guests see us perform?” asked Koharu.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Red Angels Kamata, composed of Kotoko Kanemoto, Sakiko Murayama, Ayana Takagi, Maria Yanagi, Asako Tomioka, Hikaru Kitajima, Tamaki Kuroiwa and Suzuka Takada.

“Then, let’s get into it, girls!” said Koharu.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Red Angels Kamata.

Koharu and the members of the Red Angels Kamata jump into the mini-stage as they’re going to do their mini-concert. Koharu would do the introduction as welcome the guests to the mini-concert. “Good evening, everyone, and welcome to our first mini-concert for our group, your Red Angels Kamata!”

Everyone clap their hands for the applause while others, mostly their friends from their school, the Keishin Academy Middle School, are rooting for the Red Angels Kamata.

“Thank you for your cheers and hopefully, you’ll enjoy this!” said Koharu.

“Yeah!” said the guests of the mini-concert.

“Now, before we’ll start the mini-concert, we’re going introduce ourselves!” said Koharu before she and her groupmates will introduce themselves to the guests. “I’m Koharu Hikawa.”

“I’m Kotoko Kanemoto.”

“I’m Sakiko Murayama.”

“I’m Ayana Takagi.”

“I’m Maria Yanagi.”

“I’m Asako Tomioka.”

“I’m Hikaru Kitajima.”

“I’m Tamaki Kuroiwa.

“And I’m Suzuka Takada.”

The members of the Red Angels Kamata shout together in unison. “And we’re the Red Angels Kamata!”

Everyone would clap their hands to give the cheer for the Red Angels Kamata, which makes Koharu feel proud that they like her group’s introduction.

“Thank you. Thank you, guys. You’re all too kind” said Koharu before she’ll let them cheer for her group’s first song. “Now, we’ll give you the first song for our mini-concert. I hope that you’ll like it!”

“Yeah!” said the guests of the mini-concert.

“Then, here we go!” said Koharu before the guests have once again cheered for her group as the Red Angels Kamata will perform their first song with the title 「ひとりぼっちのモノローグ」 by Chisaki Morita, Minami Tanaka, Akari Kitō and Yuko Kurose. This song was the opening theme song of the anime Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Saikatsu. The song will be performed by Koharu Hikawa, Kotoko Kanemoto, Sakiko Murayama and Ayana Takagi.

The first song made the youth more motivated to see the four members sing together in unison just like they did in the first anniversary concert of Jun’s Angels/Lien de Famille. Then, after the first song was finished, they change the tune of the music as this time, they this time singing the song 「イニシャル」 by Poppin’Party, composed of Aimi, Sae Ōtsuka, Rimi Nishimoto, Ayaka Ōhashi and Ayasa Itō. The song was the opening theme song of the anime BanG Dream! 3rd Season. It was performed by Maria Yanagi, Asako Tomioka, Hikaru Kitajima, Tamaki Kuroiwa and Suzuka Takada.

The five other members of the Red Angels Kamata have used their instruments that were borrowed from the Keishin Academy Middle School Music Club. They perform together with their beats as Maria and Asako have performed the vocals before they’ll be joined by Hikaru, Tamaki and Suzuka. The guests have been impressing them because not only they’re good in performing without their instruments, they have been very good in performing with their instruments together.

The next song that the Red Angels Kamata was the song 「New Stranger」 by sora tob sakana. This song was the opening theme song of the anime Hi Score Girl. This time, it will be performed by Koharu, Ayana and Hikaru. While at it, Kotoko and Sakiko are using their guitars to make the song more harmonic. The three were able to sing together without losing their enthusiasm after all because they want to give the guests more admiring on them.

After that, it was followed by the song 「再生讃美曲」 by Starlight Kukugumi, composed of Momoyo Koyama, Suzuko Mimori, Maho Tomita, Hinata Satō, Haruki Iwata, Moeka Koizumi, Aina Aiba, Teru Ikuta and Ayasa Itō. All members of the Red Angels Kamata have performed together while adding some dancing moves because not only they’re good in singing, but in dancing as well.

The song to be used in the mini-concert is a special song made by Hikaru with the song 「なだめスかし Negotiation」 by Kano. This song was the opening theme song of the anime Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Hikaru performed this song because ever since she and her group are now part of the Rainbow Angels, she wants to have great friends to hang out with. It was also the song that she believes that her friendship with the Family of Angels will happen as soon as she’ll make friends with Jun.

Then, Kotoko, Sakiko, Maria, Hikaru, Tamaki and Suzuka would this time perform together as a sextet as they sing the song「Proud Days」 by NOW ON AIR, composed of Misaki Iino, Momone Iwabuchi, Mina Katahira, Mitsuho Kobe, Yotomi Suzuki and Yuki Tanaka. The song was the ending theme song of the anime Muhyo to Roji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season. The six of them would sing together in the mini-stage while giving the young guests some jam to sing with them. They have been a great job in performing together because they have been able to learn the lyrics of the song, especially to the latter four.

The next two songs that were used were 「答え合わせ」 by Kaguya Shinomiya, who was voiced by Aoi Koga, and 「Never Let You Go! 」 by Naho. The former was performed by Ayana while the latter was performed by Hikaru. The latter was the opening theme song of the anime Tamayomi. They sing solo songs aside from the group songs because they like to sing the solo songs without hesitating themselves and they like often to hear those songs on their phones. And last but not the least 「プラスマイナスゼロの法則」 by Shin Koshigaya High School Baseball Club, composed of Kaori Maeda, Satomi Amano, Ruriko Noguchi, Marie Hashimoto, Airi Eino, Rina Kitagawa, Miyu Tomita, Yume Miyamoto, Rina Honnizumi and Nao Shiraki. This song was the ending theme song of the anime Tamayomi.

This time, all members of the Red Angels Kamata sing together while giving the guests clap their hands while singing the chorus. Despite the song was composed of 10, there were 9 members singing together, but fortunately, one had been invited into the stage by the name of Reiko Ōtsubo, a member of the Keishin Academy Middle School Music Club and a fellow classmate of Koharu. As the song continues, everyone had liked the last performance of the Red Angels Kamata without disagreeing it. Then, when the song ends, everyone claps their hands together to impress the Red Angels Kamata.

With the positive comments made by the guests including the younger ones, Koharu would thank the guests for impressing her and her fellow groupmates. “Thank you very much, everyone! I hope that you like all performances because we did this to make sure that we’re going to sing those songs through our harmonious hearts. Right, girls?”

“We hope to see you for another mini-concert anyone!” said Koharu.

“Yeah!” said the guests of the mini-concert where the younger ones have agreed by nodding their heads quickly.

As the mini-concert had come to a close, the members of the Red Angels Kamata have left the mini-stage before Koharu talks to Reiko Ōtsubo.

“Nice job, Reiko-chan! I knew that you are good in singing! Your voice was so beautiful and I can’t wait to see you more singing!” said Koharu.

“Thanks, Koharu-san! I haven’t sung a group song together with you because I was so shy at first, but now that I was able to perform with you after all you call me” said Reiko.

“Well, she’s fit to be part of our group now, Koharu-san” said Kotoko.

“Will you let her join to our group?” asked Sakiko.

Koharu thinks about it first before she speaks to Kotoko and Sakiko. “I guess that I’ll give her a try to join our group.”

“Oh, thank you, Koharu-san! I know that you’re going to like me after we performed together!” said Reiko.

“Exactly, Reiko-chan! Welcome to the Red Angels Kamata!” said Koharu as she gives Reiko a hand to shake hands with each other.

“Thank you, Koharu-san!” said Reiko.

“Alright! Now that she’s now part of our group, we’re getting bigger now!” said Ayana.

“Hopefully, we’ll be able to find new members to continue the expansion of our group” said Maria.

“Yes, indeed, Maria-chan!” said Koharu before speaking to her groupmates. “My parents have ordered us to eat dinner. Would you like to come?”

“Yeah, we will, Koharu-sama!” said the members of the Red Angels Kamata.

“Then, let’s eat!” said Koharu.

“Okay!” said the members of the Red Angels Kamata as they join alongside Koharu to enter to the house of Koharu to eat their dinner together. At the dining area, Koharu and her friends are eating their dinner, which is composed of katsu udon and yakisoba. They impress the food by saying positive things about it.

“Amazing!” said Asako.

“That is so delicious!” said Hikaru.

“I’m so gratified that your parents have prepared us for this, Koharu-san!” said Tamaki.

“Yeah! My parents have prepared for the food every time we have to eat together. And during a big gathering like this, they decided to cook a lot of food to make the guests feel happy to eat. I hope that when I grow up, I’ll try my best to cook some good food. Is that okay with you?” said Koharu.

“Yes, you can!” said the members of the Red Angels Kamata.

“If I remember correctly, you’re very confident about your family because they believe that you’re going to continue helping them at all” said Suzuka.

“Yeah, of course, Suzuka-chan! It was so important that I want to bring new opportunities to make my family feel happy and it seems that I want to help them more by doing good ways to make them feel good” said Koharu.

“Like what?” asked Asako.

“I like to buy some groceries, cook foods for dinner, preparing the table for dinner, washing the utensils and plates and the list goes on. I like to have it done to finish the errands for one day. I like to do some errands that were made by my family members and hopefully, one day, when I raise my own family, I’m going to help everyone to make them feel happy” said Koharu.

“Ah, good for you, Koharu-san! I like it!” said Asako.

“You’re seemed to be confident right now since you’re the eldest of the children of your parents” said Hikaru.

“Hopefully, you’ll make them smile when you get the job done” said Ayana.

“Oh, sure, I will, Ayana-chan!” said Koharu.

“By the way, Hikaru-san, what’s next for all of us?” asked Sakiko.

“Well, that’s a good question, Sakiko-chan. We should talk about that outside” said Koharu.

“Okay!” said the members of the Red Angels Kamata.

The members of the Red Angels Kamata would go outside to talk about what’s next for them.

“Now, as members of the Rainbow Angels, we should be more involved in co-habiting with our new partners because that’s what we need to increase the friendship between us and them. It’s going to be our opportunity to bless the community like we want to shine” said Koharu.

“If we shine our community, then we should be good enough to bless our partners, so that we’ll be able to give them smile and peace” said Sakiko.

“Then, we’ll be obliged to be friends with them” said Kotoko.

“Exactly, girls” said Koharu.

“Then, what activities that you’re going to plan, Koharu-san?” asked Maria.

“I think that I have found two activities that we need to organize on” said Koharu.

“Then, what are those?” asked Hikaru.

“Those were painting exercises and music lessons” said Koharu.

“Oh, I like music lessons! That was the time when I participated in that being made by my Music teacher from the sixth grade when I was in the Hasunuma Elementary School” said Maria.

“Mrs. Takeya had been able to teach us a lot of things in music and of course, we can have that for sure!” said Hikaru.

“Ah! I didn’t expect that you have experienced on that, Maria-chan and Hikaru-chan! That’s very nice!” said Koharu.

“Thank you!” said Maria and Hikaru.

“It’s great that those two have learned about music, which means that they have been able to get involved in musical activities like us” said Kotoko.

“I’m sure that everyone else will get used to know about music. I’m sure that the music lessons will give the students their chance to learn everything related to it” said Ayana.

“Yes, I agree, Ayana-chan. That’s why the music lessons will be free and everyone is invited to attend that every other day. We’ll act as teachers, so that we’ll teach them on how to play the instruments or sing the songs just like us” said Koharu.

“So, when is the music lessons?” asked Reiko.

“I’m not sure if it’s going to be by July or August, but if we don’t have anything busy, we might be going to organize it after the first term is over” said Koharu.

“That way, summer will be a great time for everyone to do anything” said Kotoko.

“Oh, I see that point now, girls. With that said, we’ll have to wait until the first term ends. That way, we’ll schedule some music lessons to everyone” said Reiko.

“Sure, but we’ll see about that, Reiko-chan” said Koharu.

“Okay!” said Reiko.

“About the painting exercises, what kind of exercises that you’re going to plan?” asked Sakiko.

“We’ll go for the basic ones, Sakiko-san. Koharu believes that beginners must know about how to paint in the easy way” said Kotoko.

“That’s right, Kotoko-chan. The painting exercises may not be easy to do so, but we’ll be based on how to paint much way easy with the painting materials that they need” said Koharu.

“Well, it’s because that we’re just middle schoolers, we can’t know the secrets of painting yet” said Sakiko.

“Yep. That’s why it’s going to be better that we need some apprentices or protégés to try their best to make good paintings because they should inspire themselves if they want to have a good talent” said Koharu.

“I believe that you’re right about the plans for the painting exercises, girls. I mean, the only way to master it is to know the basic and advanced things on painting, but since all of us were beginners, we should go to the abridged version of it” said Asako.

“Yeah, we should go for that in the basics like a Painting 101 in the first session, so that the apprentices or protégés will be able to know what to do and what not to do in painting” said Koharu.

“I’m sure that this will fun. Right, Koharu-san?” said Asako.

“Yeah, I agree!” said Koharu.

“Oh! One other thing, girls. Since we’re now part of the Rainbow Angels, does that mean one of us will join the Family of Angels?” asked Ayana.

“No, Ayana-chan. Since we’re part of the Rainbow Angels, we can be associates” said Koharu.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” asked Ayana.

“Associates as in you’re not a member of a group, but you had just become a partner for some occasional activities” said Asako.

“Ah, yes, I get it now, Asako-san. And because we’re living in Kamata, we should be able to see Tomoka more” said Ayana.

“I believe so” said Asako.

“To be honest, girls, being members of the Rainbow Angels are a goal that we have been made, but I’m sure that we’re going to be ready to take next challenges ahead of us” said Tamaki.

“And of course, we should be taking more opportunities to co-habit with the Family of Angels at the same time!” said Suzuka.

“That way, we’ll be able to make friends with them!” said Reiko.

“I think that one would be great to make friends with Megumi and her trusted friends and so, we should do that at some time. Okay?” said Koharu.

“Okay!” said the members of the Red Angels Kamata.

“I guess that we should have a great night because we need the guests to be enjoyed” said Kotoko.

“So that, they’ll feel gratified about their stay tonight after we have performed our mini-concert” said Sakiko.

“You got it, girls! We should have fun for tonight because right after this, we’re going to get busy on the assignments. Got it?” said Koharu.

“Yeah, we got it!” said the members of the Red Angels Kamata.

“Now, let’s enjoy the rest of the night by having fun with the guests!” said Koharu.

“Okay!” said the members of the Red Angels Kamata while smiling on their faces. The Red Angels Kamata had been able to bring music to the guests because they love to see them perform with grace, especially to the younger ones who were able to jam with them. As a member of the Rainbow Angels, the Red Angels Kamata are ready to do whatever it takes to bring grace to their community while bring new hopes and dreams to take up with.

UP NEXT: Updated Profile of the Red Angels Kamata

Thanks
    Achievements:

I posted the first version of the profile of Red Angels Kamata in Chapter 149, and now, this group had added new members including Reiko Ōtsubo. So, here is the updated profile of that group that is now part of the Rainbow Angels, the extended group of the Family of Angels.

Red Angels Kamata: Koharu Hikawa, Kotoko Kanemoto, Sakiko Murayama, Ayana Takagi, Maria Yanagi, Asako Tomioka, Hikaru Kitajima, Tamaki Kuroiwa, Suzuka Takada and Reiko Ōtsubo

Red Angels Kamata
    Koharu Hikawa: January 21 / 1MS-E / Keishin Academy MS
    Kotoko Kanemoto: June 30 / 1MS-F / Keishin Academy MS
    Sakiko Murayama: March 8 / 1MS-F / Keishin Academy MS
    Ayana Takagi: July 16 / 1MS-E / Keishin Academy MS
    Maria Yanagi: April 22 / 1MS-E / Keishin Academy MS
    Asako Tomioka: October 2 / 1MS-E / Keishin Academy MS
    Hikaru Kitajima: August 19 / 1MS-F / Keishin Academy MS
    Tamaki Kuroiwa: September 7 / 1MS-F / Keishin Academy MS
    Suzuka Takada: February 25 / 1MS-E / Keishin Academy MS
    Reiko Ōtsubo: December 24 / 1MS-E / Keishin Academy MS

UP NEXT: Red Section-Chapter 7: “Idol Democracy: Side Red”

The Red Angels Kamata had their first mini-concert being success as they have been impressed by the guests at the Hikawa Residence where they made positive comments on their performance. They also welcome their new member in Reiko Ōtsubo, who was invited by Koharu to perform the last song of their mini-concert. Just like Lien de Famille, Koharu and the girls have given music to the community and since they were now part of the Rainbow Angels, they’ll make sure that they’ll continue performing to make an impact for the audience to love them. Hopefully, they’ll be planning to perform another mini-concert, but this time, they’ll be hopeful to pair up with fellow young musicians in the Rainbow Angels if they’ll accept their invitation to be part of it. The next update will be taking you to Chiyoda as Maki and her fellow groupmates from µ’s will be talking about how the idol democracy would be like if Maki will be leading her own. This will be the first time that I’ll be posting an update that is related to µ’s and hopefully, you’re gonna see what Maki visualizes if she wants to lead for idol democracy. I’ll see you on January 20 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Before you’ll read this update, this one will be dedicated to six voice actors: Misaki Kuno, Airi Eino, Mai Kanazawa, Marina Inoue, Masaaki Mizunaka and Yūmi Hara. Misaki, Airi and Mai’s birthdays were yesterday (January 19), Marina and Masaaki’s birthdays are today (January 20) and Yūmi’s birthday will be tomorrow (January 21). Born in Tokyo, Misaki is the voice actress of Mimi Balguerie (Ro-Kyu-Bu!) and Nana Ichihara (THE IDOLM@STER). Hailing from Sendai, Miyagi, Airi is the voice actress of Airi Hayashida (Wake Up, Girls!) and Risa Fujiwara (Tamayomi). Coming out from Chichibu, Saitama, Mai is the voice actress of Emerada (High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World!) and Futaba Odagiri (Sansha Sanyo). Born in Tokyo, Marina is the voice actress of Armin Arlert (Attack on Titan), Tohka Yatogami (Date a Live), Kili Surt Muspelheim (Unlimited Fafnir) and Sakura Kagamihara (Laid-Back Camp and Heya-Camp). Hailing from Yamaguchi, Masaaki is the voice actor of Diablo (How Not to Summon A Demon Lord) and Zest Do Bernard (High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World!). And last but not the least, coming out from Osaka, Yūmi is the voice actress of Takane Shijō (THE IDOLM@STER), Aya Miyakoōji (Ro-Kyu-Bu!), Albedo (Overlord), Futaba Saotome (Val × Love), Lilith Asami (Trinity Seven), Oyafune Suama (A Certain Magical Index) and Alesandra I. “Sasha” Pokryshkin (Strike Witches). Of the six voice actors, only Marina and Yūmi were singers as they have been doing well in with their own singles they performed. Airi was also a singer at that time when Wake Up, Girls! was still existed until the group's disbandment two years ago. Hopefully, those six will continue to make progress of their voice acting career, especially to both Marina and Yūmi, who had been cherished enough to show their beautiful voice while performing their songs. Belated happy birthday, Misaki, Airi and Mai, and happy birthday, Marina, Masaaki and Yūmi! Now, it’s time to take a glimpse on to the next update as this one will be focused on Maki Nishikino and her fellow groupmates from µ’s!

For today’s update, I’ll be posting something special because this one will be focused on Maki Nishikino and µ’s as they will be talking about what Maki’s vision of idol democracy would be like if she had an opportunity to lead in her own world. If you remember on my post on idol democracy, any idol, including school idols, can do anything what they want through their own ways to make the community getting supportive on them, thus they want to fantasize with their own ideas in their own world with idols and supporters running as leaders in a typical different world. So, you’ll see how the idol democracy fits in Maki’s own world and how does that being composed of, which means that you’re gonna see some participants that have been involved in one’s world and how does it play out when it reaches an election period. Now, if you want to see all of this, then I bring you the seventh side chapter of the Red Section Stories with the title, “Idol Democracy: Side Red”! Enjoy reading the seventh side chapter of the Red Section Stories!

CHAPTER 7: “IDOL DEMOCRACY: SIDE RED

Date: May 8, 2010 (Saturday)

This side chapter is focused on the friends of Maki Nishikino in Bunkyo and Chiyoda as they have been invited by Maki, who was with her fellow groupmates from µ’s, at the Nishikino Residence for a special day. They’re going to talk about what the Idol Democracy would be like if Maki will be leading her own.

At the Nishikino Residence, µ’s and the close friends of Maki were staying at the living room while Maki gives the persimmon-flavored juice and crackers to them.

µ’s: Honoka Kōsaka, Umi Sonoda, Kotori Minami, Rin Hoshizora, Hanayo Koizumi, Maki Nishikino, Sora Tokui, Eli Ayase and Nozomi Tōjō

Friends of Maki Nishikino: Fumika Ōwada, Syoko Haramatsu, Kazusa Hamasaki, Ayasa Esaki, Megumi Imai, Konomi Saijō, Hanako Sakuragawa, Minori Hatanaka, Akane Hisayama, Mitsuki Honami, Miyu Terashima, Keiko Inoguchi and Misako Nagatsuma

“Since you’re all here, tonight will be a special day because me and my fellow friends from µ’s will be going to share about, which also includes what my leadership would be like if I will take an opportunity to lead my country. It will all about the idol democracy, which was used by the characters of THE IDOLM@STER where they have dreams on what their future would be like if they’ll be running for politics” said Maki.

“The idol democracy was used by different idol groups within our country and it been contributed to every single idol group including us” said Honoka.

“That’s why we’re going to share those one at the time, but it will be shared every special day” said Eli.

“Which means, you’re going to be ready to see what our future would be like and how one of us will be planning for action with the other idols around the country” said Nico.

“So, are you ready for this?” asked Maki.

“Yeah!” said the close friends of Maki.

“Great! Now, let’s get into it!” said Maki.

“Okay!” said the close friends of Maki.

“Now, to start this off, my fellow friends from µ’s and I have worked on what the world of idol democracy would be like if one of us had led a such legislature such as a parliament or an assembly. There will be different worlds that we have created and it’s going to be different because we have visualized a lot of things” said Maki.

“For instance, some of us have been in favor of free democracy while others have their own stance such as allowing foreign idols to represent or initializing its own constitution that may be different from the principles of the idol democracy” said Eli.

“When it comes to those things, you’ll see a lot of things on what kind of idol democracy that one of us will taking into and how does it work out” said Honoka.

“Any questions?” asked Maki before Fumika raises her hands as she asks a question to the former. “Yes, my friend.”

“Will liberalism and conservatism be used?” asked Fumika Ōwada, a close friend of Maki.

“Yes, of course! Liberalism and conservatism will be used every time that we have to share, but other ideologies will be there as well such as social democracy, economical liberalism and nationalism” said Maki.

“You’ll see one of those later on because everything will be revealed when Maki will be talking about her own world of idol democracy” said Nico.

“Speaking of which, we’re going to share about what Maki’s world of idol democracy would be like” said Hanayo.

“And since she’s the modest of all members of µ’s, she’s very prestige to share to everyone, nya” said Rin.

“That’s right, Rin-san. I’m not always here to share with my kindness, but I want to bring this sharing more fantastic as it would be. Even though it’s just my idea to imagine these, I want to share it to everyone, especially to everyone who’s here right now” said Maki.

“Well, are your sharing may be coincidental when you’re going to run of your own?” asked Fumika.

“Like, you’re going to run for councilor soon?” asked Syoko Haramatsu, a close friend of Maki.

“I don’t know if I’m going to run for that, but as you all know, I’m a school idol. I can do whatever I want, but when it comes to politics, I should distance away from those” said Maki.

“Ah, okay” said Fumika.

“I get it now” said Syoko.

“So, you won’t be running for a while?” asked Kazusa Hamasaki, a close friend of Maki.

“Yeah, I won’t, Kazusa-san. I’m going to keep my school idol career even most of us are now graduated from college while me, Hanayo and Rin are still in college for our fourth and final year” said Maki.

“Well, I hope that you’ll graduate next year, Maki-san” said Kazusa.

“Yeah, go for it!” said Ayasa Esaki, a close friend of Maki.

“I knew that you could count on you!” said Syoko.

“We have to work together if we can finish college for sure!” said Fumika.

“Of course, Fumika-san! We should finish our studies together and hopefully, no one will let us down!” said Maki.

“Wow! What a nice motivation out there!” said Umi.

“Now that’s what I call ‘idol power’!” said Kotori.

“I’m going to say that Maki had been motivated ever since she’s part of us!” said Honoka.

“Yeah, that’s right, Honoka-san! I hope that she alongside Hanayo and Rin will finish their college studies, so that she won’t by busy with her schoolwork anymore” said Eli.

“Yeah, we agree, Eli-san!” said Honoka, Umi and Kotori.

“One more thing to explain before Maki will share is that the political parties that she’ll be showing aren’t real and it hadn’t to be coincidental with the real politics in our country” said Hanayo.

“However, it will only be used for a fantasy world scenario, either a planet or a state. We’ll be confident if we can work with the other idols to form a fantasy world. Isn’t that right, girls, nya?” said Rin.

“Yeah!” said the members of µ’s.

“With that said, it’s time for me to share about my ideal world of idol democracy” said Maki.

“Okay!” said the members of µ’s and the close friends of Maki.

Maki begins to share about her own world of idol democracy with the overview. “When it comes to my own vision of idol democracy, I want to help my friends with my own way. I wanted to make my own representation of idol democracy where my friends of mine will be running as the main supporters of my school idol career, especially to those in my medicine course. On the other hand, the opposition will be very different and it will be divided into three groups: one with the support of conservatism, another one with the union of pure idols that wanted to take over from free democracy and the other with true intentions of balancing politics.”

“What about those who were supporting Haruka Amami?” asked Megumi Imai, a close friend of Maki.

“Are you going to include them?” asked Konomi Saijō, a close friend of Maki.

“Of course, I will include them because of Haruka’s image color is red” said Maki.

“I’m sure that you’re going to have a short rivalry with Haruka, Maki-san” said Megumi.

“That girl is the star for the 765 Production” said Konomi.

“Yes, she was. I believe that not only my own political parties will be coming to play, but other parties will be participated as well” said Maki.

“About the people who supports conservatism, what would be looked like?” asked Fumika.

“It will be composed of some businessmen who were the elites in the past, but it also involves the re-organization of the Idol Parliament” said Maki.

“Like what?” asked Fumika.

“Some sort of amendment, to be exact, nya” said Rin.

“Oh, yes. I believe that some of the opposition may want to vote for re-organization” said Fumika.

“Especially to some independents who are supporting for reformism” said Syoko.

“You got that right, Syoko-san! Now, explain, Nico-san” said Maki.

“Some people have been involved for reformism, in case of some people who wants to amend or change the system of idol democracy. In our opinion, we want to challenge them because that would give them a hard time to debate about the formation of an Idol Parliament before trying to make changes in their own way. Right now, there are some idols opposed to reforming the Idol Parliament” said Nico.

“Especially to those who were coming from the local idols, of course!” said Hanayo.

“Ah, I see that point, Nico-san and Hanayo-san. I’m sure that those reformists may want to fight for their way until they’re going to do something bad for the Idol Parliament to be changed” said Fumika.

“In other words, they will be more tough to beat if they want to run for a change” said Syoko.

“Yeah!” said Nico and Hanayo.

“About the union of pure idols that wanted to take over from free democracy, are those moderates or nationalists?” asked Kazusa.

“I believe that it’s got to be moderates, but not nationalists” said Maki.

“What kind of moderates would be like in your own world?” asked Kazusa.

“They’re very supportive on a new government that are composed of pure idols that are voicing for one reason. Their reason is to act for change, not much the other kind of groups that are voicing for better democracy” said Maki.

“When it comes to that, those people may want to for good measures of running a new government if they want to make laws for new ways. As of later, there were some idols who like to challenge the free democrats such as A-RISE and literally idols that have their own voice of reason” said Eli.

“I say that they’re very intriguing with their own way of leading a better government, but they won’t be different, compared to you and your fellow friends” said Kazusa.

“Yes, it is. And on top of that, the idols have to act in different ways to help the people to bless them” said Eli.

“Well, I hope that it would be good for the idols to act for themselves to do whatever it takes to bless their community” said Kazusa.

“Yeah!” said Eli.

“What about the people with the support of balanced politics?” asked Ayasa.

“They’re going to be coming from the elite group, but they’ll be focusing on diving the ways of idols and the others such as people with marginalized needs and student leaders that have their own challenge to up with” said Maki.

“Can it will be applied to some fans, producers and apprentices?” asked Ayasa.

“It depends” said Maki.

“I believe that the balanced politics may be more involved in re-organizing the Idol Parliament, but with some minor changes that they’ll amend with” said Ayasa.

“And for starters, they might want to have a different election that will split the elected ones from the appointed ones” said Hanako Sakuragawa, a close friend of Maki.

“Of course, Hanako-san. That’s one of the goals for the people who were supporting balanced politics. I mean, it will be better if they want to re-organize the structure of the Idol Parliament” said Maki.

“But it may only effect in the national level, not the lower level” said Kotrori.

“Which means that the appointed ones will be created as special members of the parliament while those who were elected through the first-past-the-post system will stay the same” said Umi.

“That might be one challenge to get, girls” said Ayasa.

“I believe that the balanced politics may not be the easiest thing to amend the Idol Parliament, but it has to be with the challenges that they need to change them” said Hanako.

“Of course!” said Kotori Minami.

“I agree with that!” said Umi.

“That’s why it won’t be last for long before it will take effect as soon as possible” said Maki.

“Yeah, I agree!” said Ayasa.

“Me too!” said Hanako.

“The next section that I’ll be talking about is the structure of idol parliaments. For the local level, it’s simple. The number of seats will be at least 85 seats, but in Tokyo, there’s going to be a lot because not only it’s my hometown, but it’s my own representation that they want compassion and enthusiasm” said Maki.

“For example, in Bunkyo and Chiyoda, the number of seats will be 141 seats each” said Eli.

“While in Minato, their number will about 152 seats, which is bigger because of the presence of numerous companies out there” said Nico.

“The northern Tokyo will be getting lesser seats, but not limited to just 121 seats. While on the other hand, Shinagawa will get 135 seats because that place is very big, nya!” said Rin.

“How about in my father’s homeplace in Saitama? How many seats will end up?” asked Minori Hatanaka, a close friend of Maki.

“That’s a good question, Minori-san. That’s what I’m going to talk about the prefectural parliaments. In Saitama, it will have 611 seats, compared to Tokyo’s 675. A few prefectures will end up getting more than 600 seats being open while smaller ones will get at least 200 to 250 seats. For Okinawa, it will be about 387 seats being open, which will be based on the islands” said Maki.

“Unlike the city parliaments, the prefectural parliaments will be based on how many seats will have for each city or town. It also applies the first-past-the-post system which means that many candidates will end up running for themselves” said Honoka.

“If that’s the case, then I believe that my cousins will end up who will be voting for them if there will a lot of candidates will run for an Idol Parliament” said Minori.

“Yes, indeed” said Maki before continuing to explain about how the elections would be like. “If I were the leader of a country, I will implement the elections to be held, at least my birthday month (April) or May because that would be better to determine who will vote for the national level and the local level. And also, I will implement the elections of both national level and local level Idol Parliaments will be held in the same month.”

“Of course! Since April is your birthday month, I believe that you’re going to let the people vote for that month” said Akane Hisayama, a close friend of Maki.

“That way, we’ll determine who will be elected to the Idol Parliament” said Mitsuki Honami, a close friend of Maki.

“Yeah, I believe that it will help the people to vote on who will be running for the Parliament while celebrating my birthday. It won’t last long if they want to vote lately” said Maki.

“Yeah!” said Akane and Mitsuki.

“The theme for my world of idol democracy will be some kind of elites vs. pure people. I wanted to visualize that because not only you’re gonna see the elites who were trying to vote for better name, but the pure people who were trying to take action with their own” said Maki.

“What about the foreigners, Maki-san? Will you allow them for the Idol Parliament?” asked Miyu Terashima, a close friend of Maki.

“Well, I don’t have any problems with that idols, but I also like foreign-born idols because they’re way passionate like the way we did” said Maki.

“So, how they will get involved in your world of idol democracy?” asked Miyu.

“They have their own stand on whether they’ll be taking part to the elite side or the pure side, but like I said, they have been passionate to choose from those two, but I would love to see a diaspora-based party that they will participate in my own Idol Parliament” said Maki.

“I’m going to say that they might be a big challenge for them if they want to represent of their own, but they are going to get the roadblock when they’ll battle against the pure Japanese ones” said Miyu.

“But would it be better if they’ll have their own seats? What do you think?” queried Megumi.

“Oh, yes! That’s a good observation out there, Megumi-san! Maybe, I can add new seats that will be reserved for the foreign idols, which will be at least 10 to 12 people on it, but they’ll always be independents, distancing away from the main political parties” said Maki.

“That’s good, Maki-san. I hope that when you’re going to build your own project with your friends, we want to see how does it work” said Megumi.

“Of course, I will share about this the next time we’ll have a special day, but this one may not be the abridged version of my own world of idol democracy, but it will be based on how it will work” said Maki.

“Ah, okay. I understand about that” said Megumi.

“Good!” said Maki while giving Megumi a smile on her face. Then, she explains about the political parties that will participate in her own world of idol democracy. “For the political parties, there are some that are my ideas while others have been seen from THE IDOLM@STER’s own Idol Democracy. The first one will be the party for my own main supporters, which will be called the Democratic Alliance. It will be the party where they want to take action through compassionating and honoring ways. In my world, they’re the dominant party because they have been interested in making freedom more perfect for their dreams do come true.”

“Maki’s party will be composed of not only us, but some members of the Idol Research Club and the close friends of hers, which includes you, girls!” said Eli.

“As well as some fans from different cities within our country” said Eli.

“What does the official color of that party?” asked Fumika.

“It will be my image color red. That represents the passion and enthusiasm of a school idol like me” said Maki.

“That’s awesome, Maki-san! I know that you had been passionate to perform in front of the audience” said Fumika.

“Which makes us good enough to make blessings for you!” said Syoko.

“Yeah, of course! I’ll be very confident to make my school idol career more fantastic just like my fellow groupmates that they did µ’s. Isn’t that right, girls?” said Maki.

“Yeah!” said the members of µ’s.

“The next party that will involve will be the Awakening Party. It will be a group of conservatives that are more involved in business, but not limited to working students that they support true meaning of conservatism” said Maki.

“Well, I believe that they want to represent a good government with different terms of gathering all conservatives, but I believe that it may be tough since they may only qualify for the opposition” said Konomi.

“Yes, they were” said Maki.

“In addition to this, the Awakening Party was not only the conservative parties that have been created in Maki’s world, but two parties that have also supported conservatism were created as well” said Umi.

“They were the Struggle for New Democracy, a liberal conservative party based on equal relations with other countries, but less involved in conservative matters” said Nozomi Tōjō.

“And the National Citizens Alliance, a national conservative party that split off from the Awakening Party. It’s more on right-wing nationalist views with some businessmen trying to awake their own power by supporting illegal immigration” said Eli.

“Are they dominant?” asked Megumi.

“Not really, Megumi-san. Both SND and NCA have won a few seats, compared to the Awakening Party, who had captured many seats but gets behind by my own party” said Maki.

“Ah, I believe that the Awakening Party are more focused on getting the hands of your own party in your own world. That sounds like a challenge to me” said Megumi.

“Yes, it is. I made some write-ups for my world, based on our big project with µ’s and it was getting paid off at all” said Maki.

“That’s very nice! Would you reveal it to us?” said Megumi.

“Not yet. There are still working in progress though because we still have to add more worlds to make it full” said Maki.

“Ah, okay, I understand about that, Maki-san” said Megumi.

“The next two parties that are part of my world’s idol democracy were the Pure Idol Party and the New Moderate Party. The Pure Idol Party had been able to make it third in the elections, trying to overtake the votes of both DA and AP while the New Moderate Party had the weaker side because it only voted for reformed people, especially to the marginalized ones” said Maki.

“Other parties that have been involved in both national and local levels were the Sakura Party. It focused on social democratic and progressive ways to change the world with their own representation” said Hanayo.

“While the Reformed Democrats is a political party named after Eli’s political organization. Much like the other worlds, they’re very reformed and they want to focus on supporting the way of idol culture, nya” said Hanayo.

“On the other hand, the local level parties were not always the players of local idol democracy, but it makes the dividends among the other representatives in the Idol Parliament. For example, the Future Party, which is more focused on innovations to change Tokyo for a better life” said Honoka.

“Then, here comes the Forward for a Future World. It is a party that supports integralism of the idol parliaments in Greater Tokyo to have its own idol parliament. It gathers some reformists that have great ambitions of uniting idols with each other” said Kotori Minami.

“And last but not the least, we have the Pure Democratic Party. It is basically the same as the political party in my own world, the Pure Nico Party, but they were some dissidents from both DA and PI who wanted to step up in a different way and they want to encourage them to commit for improvement of being idols at the same time. This one may be fun if you ask me” said Nico.

“About the parties, does the parties involved with THE IDOLM@STER being included?” asked Keiko Inoguchi, a close friend of Maki.

“Yes, they were. Parties like the Starlight Party (a party of Haruka Amami’s supporters), the Development Party (a party of producers and its own idols) and the Shine Party (a party of Cinderella Girls supporters) have also participated in my own world of idol democracy, but unlike those from THE IDOLM@STER’s Idol Democracy stuff, they aren’t dominant as they can’t have their own representation” said Maki.

“I’m sure that they’ll get improved when they’re campaign, but it will be hard to capture many seats if they want to win” said Keiko.

“And also, there’s going to be a pain for them to get the majority unless someone has to step up to take over for a real change” said Misako Nagatsuma, a close friend of Maki.

“Exactly true, girls. In my world, there were a lot of fans who wanted to step up for helping people and they want to make their place more compromised with their own meaning of passion” said Maki.

“And passion is very important for all of us to take our desires” said Kotori Minami.

“With passion being played, it’s now more like a paradise to have good vibes for the people to live harmoniously” said Honoka.

“Yeah, we agree, girls!” said Keiko and Misako.

“Now, onto the leaders of the political parties. In my own party, the Democratic Alliance, I’ll be there to represent, but also, I had some good friends of mine that they can lead for my party as well. For example, in Bunkyo and Chiyoda, it will be Fumika because she’s my generous friend that she always cheering for me and µ’s” said Maki.

“That’s right, Maki-san! Since I’m very close to you, I know that you have always counted on me to follow you and I’m sure that I’m going to continue blessing you” said Fumika.

“Well, you’re certainly my good friend that I have been because you’re my favorite” said Maki.

“Thanks, Maki-san!” said Fumika.

“For other areas, I don’t want to make many, but I’ll mention some names out here. In Chubu, it will be Hisako Kinoshita and Sanae Matsuura, both from Nagoya. In Kansai, it will be Natsuko Jōgasaki from Kyoto. In Hokkaido, it will be Mira Hiramasu from Sapporo. In Tohoku, it will be Kanako Tsukatani from Morioka. In Kyushu, it will be Sana Fukuyama from Kitakyushu. In Okinawa, it will be Misato Kashiwada from Naha. And in Kanto, it will be Nanami Kasamatsu from Saitama” said Maki.

“Are they friends of yours?” asked Megumi.

“Yes, they were and they have been able to gain their loyalty on me because they have admired me on my performance. I hope that they’ll be able to continue blessing me for sure” said Maki.

“I’m sure that they’re going to know about your idol world, Maki-san. They’ll believe that you’ll have your own path of creating your own world for yourself” said Megumi.

“Yes, I am” said Maki while giving Megumi a smile on her face. Maki would continue to explain about the leaders from the other groups. “In the Awakening Party, it will be Fūka Momose from Hamamatsu. She’s a good friend of mine from college and she had been involved with the university’s student council. Then, in the Pure Idol Party, it will be Maya Kashiwagi from Kōfu, and in the New Moderate Party, it will be Hinata Kamisaka from Niigata, who was also a good friend of mine in college.”

“Well, they’re sound to be friends with their own vision, but I believe that they always have stored something different from what you have visualized for your own world” said Kazusa.

“Yes, they were, Kazusa-san. They have their own group of friends that they set up and they have been able to make them happy for their friendship to be grown. I hope that they’ll continue doing that and I have always pleased them if they have good deeds to show” said Maki.

“Oh, okay, I believe that they’ll have good hopes and dreams that they’ll get with” said Kazusa.

“Of course, Kazusa-san! I don’t want them to be lost in my world that I created, but you’ll be surprised when they’ll see our world” said Maki.

“Yeah! And one day, when they’re here, we’ll be going to have debates on what to plan for the future of your fantasy world” said Kazusa.

“You got that right, Kazusa-san!” said Maki.

“Now that we mentioned about the political parties, it’s time for us to finish this conversation with the current state of Maki’s very own world of idol democracy” said Nico.

“For the current state, we played that every weekend and it turned out to be good after all. The current election for Maki’s world had been changed a quite bit. The DA had been the top of the Idol Parliament over the Awakening, the Pure Idol Party and the New Moderate Party. On the other hand, some new parties have been joined, but they’re not just great at all” said Eli.

“In the recent elections on Maki’s world, the Democratic Alliance ends up winning 379 out of 595 seats while the Awakening Party ends up with 86 seats. The Pure Idol Party had won 42 seats, the New Moderate Party had won 19 seats and the Development Party had won 39 seats. The rest had won 30 seats, which includes 7 independent seats” said Honoka.

“In addition to that, 11 foreign seats were dominated by Koreans and Americans. I don’t quite know who those are, but they’re all fictional characters, I believe” said Nico.

“That’s correct, Nico-san. They were some fictional characters that I brought up since some of us exist, even we don’t know if anyone else involves” said Maki.

“But I believe that one day, we can meet a new acquaintance that is a foreigner. I believe that there are a few in Otonokizaka” said Fumika.

“Oh, yes, they have” said Maki.

“We can go for that for sure!” said Fumika.

“Yeah!” said Maki before concluding her share about her own world of idol democracy. “In the end, a lot of things have been revolved in my world and it seems that one day, they’ll keep blessing their community like we did. If I were leading Japan, I would be loved to give my friends some passionate ways to make them feel good and I hope that everyone will be confident to trust me after all.”

The close friends of Maki would clap their hands after Maki finished sharing about her own world of idol democracy.

“That was a nice, long sharing that you have, Maki-san! I hope that your other friends will know about this!” said Fumika.

“I’m feeling motivated to hear about everything, Maki-san! I’m going to say that your world of idol democracy had been stupendous!” said Syoko.

“It sounds like you have visualized everything to represent, even you imagine us in your world” said Kazusa.

“Even it’s just a work of fiction, I hope that things will be doing well in your project, Maki-san. Maybe we can play along with you!” said Ayasa.

“Sure, I will, Ayasa-san!” said Maki before thanking her friends the comments. “Thank you for your kind words, girls! I really appreciate that. Hopefully, you can come along with us to work on our project” said Maki.

“It’s fun to make idol democracy with your friends” said Eli.

“Nico Nico Nii! I hope that you’ll be ready to make Maki so proud with the representation that you got!” said Nico.

“Hopefully, we’re going to keep this up for some time if we can find more friends to join” said Honoka.

“Yeah, we will!” said the close friends of Maki.

“Now that the hour of sharing is over, we should eat dinner together at the dining area. My mother had been waiting for us” said Maki.

“Then, let’s eat together before we’ll enjoy the rest of the night!” said Maki.

“Okay!” said the members of µ’s and the close friends of Maki. Maki’s own world of idol democracy had been focused on making passionate and charismatic ways to make the world more smiling like the other worlds. Maki believes that her world would be perfect to have representation through different things to work on and hopefully, she’ll have to keep this up once she had found new friends to befriend.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Friends of Maki Nishikino

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here is the next profile of the characters of Red Section Stories as this one will be composed of the friends of Maki Nishikino, a member of µ’s. This will be the first time that I’ll be posting a profile that is related to the friends of µ’s and there will be more profiles of those to come! For now, I’ll be posting the profile of the friends of Maki. They are formerly coming from the Otonokizaka Girls' Academy High School and ended up joining with her in college where they get along with each other for four years. They are supporting the activities of µ’s because they want to groom Maki to make sure that she will be shining alongside her fellow groupmates of µ’s.

Friends of Maki Nishikino: Fumika Ōwada, Syoko Haramatsu, Kazusa Hamasaki, Ayasa Esaki, Megumi Imai, Konomi Saijō, Hanako Sakuragawa, Minori Hatanaka, Akane Hisayama, Mitsuki Honami, Miyu Terashima, Keiko Inoguchi and Misako Nagatsuma

Friends of Maki Nishikino
    Fumika Ōwada: May 24 / Adult
    Syoko Haramatsu: January 6 / Adult
    Kazusa Hamasaki: November 13 / Adult
    Ayasa Esaki: February 15 / Adult
    Megumi Imai: July 28 / Adult
    Konomi Saijō: April 1 / Adult
    Hanako Sakuragawa: September 9 / Adult
    Minori Hatanaka: December 17 / Adult
    Akane Hisayama: August 20 / Adult
    Mitsuki Honami: March 19 / Adult
    Miyu Terashima: June 2 / Adult
    Keiko Inoguchi: October 11 / Adult
    Misako Nagatsuma: July 10 / Adult

UP NEXT: A Postscript Message from Maki Nishikino

Thanks
    Achievements:

A Post-Chapter Postscript Message from Maki Nishikino

Hi, everyone! This is Maki Nishikino of µ’s and if you think that our group had been no more, you don’t have to worry about me and my fellow members of µ’s anymore because we’re back as usual! Now, if you don’t know what’s going on in this update, I have invited my college friends to my home, so that I’ll share to them about my own world of idol democracy, which my groupmates and I have used to fantasize our own worlds one by one. I believe that you will love this because I want my own world of idol democracy to be focused on growing the support of my school idol career facing against some diverse issues that challenged the idol democracy. I want to have my own representation, based on my own ideas of how to help everyone in making the future getting brighter, so that they’ll have their chance to create their future one day. It’s so nice that I have those ideas being made because I want to make sure that my friends will be able to bless me to make my school idol career being beautiful as it would be. As I’m the Scarlet Princess of µ’s, you should respect me to make that you’ll be comfortable for sure. I hope that you enjoy reading this because you’ll be thrilled to see my group back! So, I’ll see you next time for another update that will feature me and my fellow groupmates of µ’s, everyone!
    - Maki Nishikino (CV. Pile)

UP NEXT: Red Section-Chapter 8: “Getting to Know with the Higabana Group”

Maki’s world of idol democracy had been focused on growing the support of her school idol career versus diverse issues that challenged the idol democracy. It’s great that she wants to use her friends as leaders because they’re very compassionate to lead with her, so that they’ll help the community to grow for a better future. If you want to know about Maki, then I’ll summarize it, of course! Maki Nishikino (CV: Pile) was one of the members of µ’s that had been expressive and respectful with her fellow groupmates. Initially, she came across as aloof and standoffish, but eventually warmed up to the group when she joined µ’s. When she’s part of µ’s, she was the main composer and vocal coach of the group and right after the third years ended up graduating, she became the vice president of the Idol Research Club. That’s why she had been called the ‘Scarlet Princess’ because of her hair being scarlet. She had her friends on her side, which means that she had been followed by them whenever she’s on a live performance with µ’s. I know that Maki had been carefree and delighted to get along with her fellow groupmates from µ’s and I believe that she’ll continue to make them happy for sure! The next update will be focused on the Higabana Group of the Homewrecking Dragons as they’ll be having an activity being made by Natsumi Yamazaki, the leader of the Homewrecking Dragons, which they’re going to share about their personal lives. I hope that this one may be blooming to see what their personal lives have and hopefully, you’re going to thrilled to see all of those! I’ll see you on January 24 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Yesterday, January 23 (Saturday), is the birthday of Kasumi Nakasu from the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, a school idol group from Love Live! School Idol Project. Wearing a star-shaped hairpin on her beige-colored semi-short hair, Kasumi is a first year high school student from the Nijigasaki Academy High School, who had been very cheerful, but sometimes mischievous to her rivals. In the anime, she was originally one of the five members of the school idol club in its initial formation, but rejoining later when Yu Takasaki (CV: Hinaki Yano) had helped Ayumu Uehara (CV: Aguri Ōnishi) and her fellow clubmates including Kasumi to reform the school idol club, so that they’ll be able to shine together. She’s also a member of the four-member sub-group QU4RTZ, composed of her, Kanata Konoe (CV: Akari Kitō), Emma Verde (CV: Maria Sashide) and Rina Tennōji (CV: Chiemi Tanaka), and voiced by Mayu Sagara, who’s also a member of Prima Porta, the group that she and Aguri (recently left the group last November) joined. Belated happy birthday, Kasumi! And before you’ll read this update, this one will be dedicated to Minami Tanaka, Yume Miyamoto, Kenichirō Matsuda, Yūki Inoue and Maho Matsunaga. Both Minami, Yume and Kenichirō’s birthdays were last January 22 (Friday) while both Yūki and Maho’s birthdays were yesterday (January 23). Born in Kanagawa, Minami is a member of FranChouChou of Zombie Land Saga as she’s the voice actress of Lily Hoshikawa. She’s also the voice actress of Hana N. Fountainstand (Hanayamata), Minami Katayama (Wake Up, Girls!), Hinata Okuno (Assassination Classroom), Junko Heki (High School Fleet), Mary Saotome (Kakegurui), Nako Sunao (Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu) and Ran-Ran Oneechan (Dropkick on My Devil! Dash). Coming out from Fukuoka, Yume is the voice actress of Rikka Takarada (SSSS.GRIDMAN), Rie Okada (Tamayomi) and Xia Minsheng (The Misfit of Demon King Academy). Hailing from Saitama, Kenichirō is the voice actor of Taka Yamadaki (Ongaku Shoujo), Gordon Agrippa (Black Clover) and Arnold Schwarz (Magatsu Wahrheit ZUREST). Born in from Kanagawa, Yūki is the voice of Kyō Nukui (Angel’s 3Piece!). And last but not the least, coming out from Tokyo, Maho is a former voice actress and singer, being part of StylipS and the voice actress of Elena Tōdo from Love Live! I hope that Minami, Yume, Kenichirō and Yūki are going to continue making progress of their voice acting careers. As for Minami, she’ll be ready to reprise Lily for Zombie Land Saga as this anime will return for its second season known as Zombie Land Revenge. Belated happy birthday, Minami, Yume, Kenichirō, Yūki and Maho! Now, it’s time to roar out with pride and honor as I’ll be posting the next side chapter of the Red Section Series!

Today’s update will be focused on the Higabana Group of the Homewrecking Dragons as they are going to have their first club activity. Natsumi Yamazaki had instructed the members of the Higabana Group to by diving them into pairs and a trio to share about their hobbies, their goals in learning Japanese history and a place that they desired to visit. This one may be an easy activity because they should get to know about their personal lives before they will pick a place that they want to visit in the future with their partners. So, if you’re ready for this, then I give you the eighth side chapter of the Red Section Stories with the title, “Getting to Know with the Higabana Group”! Enjoy reading the eighth side chapter of the Red Section Stories!

CHAPTER 8: “GETTING TO KNOW WITH THE HIGABANA GROUP

Date: May 12, 2010 (Wednesday)

This side chapter is focused on the Homewrecking Dragons, led by Natsumi Yamazaki, as they’re inviting the Higabana Group to a group talk where they’ll try to explore the personal lives of the members of the latter. This takes place after the classes were over and almost everyone left their rooms expect for some members of the Homewrecking Dragons.

At the room of section 6-1 in the Shiromidai Elementary School, the Homewrecking Dragons and the members of the Higabana Group are present where they’re going to have an hour talk between the two groups.

“Okay, everyone! The reason why I invited you all is because I want to know your personal lives and how will you expect to contribute for our group” said Natsumi.

“Since you are members of the Homewrecking Dragons, we want you to be brave and bold enough to make our club bring pride and honor into our community” said Kōme.

“Hopefully, by the end of the year, we’re going to make progress a lot of to have another successful year. Right, guys?” said Ryōhei.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Higabana Group.

“Great!” said Natsumi before explaining about today’s activity. “For today, we’re going to give you a chance to share to us about your personal lives and since we have started a new year, we use this tradition to make sure that everyone will get to know with each other.”

“This will also apply to the other groups on the other day and it has to be done right before our first major activity that will be taking place by next month” said Kōme.

“Although we don’t know what the first major activity will be, we’re going to explain this right now. So, please listen” said Natsumi.

“Okay!” said the members of the Higabana Group.

“For our first major activity, we’re going to have a field trip where we’re going to visit the shrines in Kamakura, Kanagawa. It is one of the former capitals of Japan during the late 12th century under the leadership of shogun Minamoto Yoritomo” said Natsumi.

“Also, you’re gonna witness the history of those shrines when we visit them, so that you’ll remember what happened during the past. The other thing is that you’re going to have a journal to write when we’ll be doing a field trip” said Kōme.

“The field trip is an activity where everyone had to participate and get involved with outdoor activities that we’ll be doing. Thanks to the administration, we’ll only be doing three outdoor activities that will take place outside of the school and it has to be done for each term. Then, as for the summer break, it’ll be a special one because we’re going to have a road trip to visit different shrines around the country” said Natsumi.

“For now, we’re going to wait and see to find a perfect date to schedule and then, we’re going to let you know once we have that date being approved by the advisor of our club” said Kōme.

“Uh, one question, Natsumi-sama” said Nozomi Hanada.

“Yes, Nozomi-san, what do you want to ask?” asked Natsumi.

“Are you sure that our adviser will know about our plans for this year?” queried Nozomi Hanada.

“Yes, of course! Our adviser Arisa Eikawa said that she’ll be knowing about the activities and she’s also going to decide on approving those, but we have to remember that we’ll also be doing activities within the school like a research…” said Natsumi.

“…or a film viewing presentation. She’ll always approve those because it’s part of our club’s tradition” said Kōme.

“Ah, okay. I get it now” said Nozomi Hanada.

“Now, then, back to today’s activity that we’ll be talking about?” asked Natsumi.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Higabana Group.

“Then, here it goes!” said Natsumi before explaining about the first activity for the Higabana Group. “You’re going to share to us about your personal lives by getting to know with each other. I’ll be dividing all of you into pairs to share about your personal lives to us. As for the leader Makoto, he will be pairing with the other two.”

“The rule is simple. You’re going to talk with each other about your hobbies and your goals in learning Japanese history” said Kōme.

“Then, once you’re done with that, you’ll have to think of a place that you desired to go to if you want to explore it for you and your partner” said Ryōhei.

“That way, we’ll be appreciated if we’re going to visit those places in the future” said Minako.

“Do you understand now?” asked Natsumi.

“Yeah, we understand” said the members of the Higabana Group.

“Also, one other thing. Since it’s your first activity, you have ten minutes to talk about it right before you’re going to share it to us” said Yuzuha.

“That means, the sharing will last for about 2 minutes, which is very easy to do” said Mayumi.

“Yeah, we’re gonna do it!” said Yu.

“We got this!” said Shinya.

“Let’s get it done!” said Eriko.

“Well, then, it’s time to divide you into pairs!” said Natsumi before asking Kōme to give the assigned pairs. “Kōme, what’s the pairings will be like?”

“First up, it’s going to be Nozomi Hanada and Moeko Takamura. Then, it’ll be followed by Yū Inagaki and Akihisa Oyami, Shin Kinashi and Yasuhisa Ichikawa, Shinya Iwata and Kōji Suginaka, Tsukiko Negi and Kazuki Takamine and last but not the least, Makoto Takasaki will be pairing up with Eriko Nakayama and Yoshimatsu Suzuki” said Kōme.

“Now that you guys will be paired up, I want you to work quietly in ten minutes and then, once you’re done, wait for the others to finish before I’ll call you. Okay?” said Natsumi.

“Okay, we got it!” said the members of the Higabana Group.

“Then, let’s start right now!” said Natsumi before Ryōhei blows his whistle to let the members of the Higabana Group start their sharing in pairs and a trio quietly.

The montage shows the members of the Higabana Group sharing their personal lives with each other and then, coming up with a place that they want to visit for themselves. It looks like they have been following the orders from Natsumi and her friends before the time is up.

After ten minutes, Kōme asks the members of the Higabana Group if they’re done sharing. “Is everyone done sharing with each other?”

“Yes, we’re done, Kōme-san!” said the members of the Higabana Group.

“That’s good! Now, split up into pairs and as for Makoto’s group, a trio, because Natsumi will be calling the names!” said Kōme as the members of the Higabana Group have divided themselves into pairs while Makoto is with Eriko and Yoshimatsu.

“And now, let the sharing begin!” said Natsumi as she calls the first pair. “The first pair to call will be Nozomi Hanada and Moeko Takamura. Please share in front of us.”

“Okay!” said Nozomi and Moeka as Nozomi would voluntarily start sharing about Moeka’s. “To start things off, Moeka said that she was the cousin of Mihoshi and Kumi Takamura. Of course, her father uses to call her ‘daddy’s little girl’ when was little, but now, she’s growing up right now. She said that she was interested in making handicrafts and recycled materials because she wants a good environment in her home. Her goal of her life is to become prospered like her family and she wants to developed herself to live in a good environment.”

“That was a nice share of yours, Nozomi. I really like it!” said Minako.

“Oh, I’m digging it!” said Ryōhei.

“Now, it’s your turn to share, Moeka-chan!” said Nozomi.

“You bet!” said Moeka with a wink on her left eye. “As for Nozomi, she had a family business where her parents sold some fruits and vegetables to their neighbors. She wants to make her neighborhood happy because they like to invest those to make delicious foods. I like delicious foods and so do Nozomi! Her hobby is playing board games with her older siblings and her goal is to be compassionate like she wants to make a desire.”

“Whew. That was very interesting. I would look forward to see your parents selling those to my parents because we’re close with each other” said Mayumi.

“Me too! My parents are interested to your business because they want to make my family a good life” said Shōichi.

“Uh… sure” said Nozomi.

“Yes!” said Mayumi and Shōichi.

“And what place will you want to visit to with your partner, Moeka-san?” asked Yuzuha.

“Obviously, we want to visit Saitama because it’s a magnificent place that is near Tokyo. They are a lot of shrines out there to see and it’s very awesome to see the glimpse of the building when you look at it from the shrines” said Moeka.

“Saitama is also the home of my father’s workplace, which they sell biscuits. So, I want to travel there with Moeka because I want to know about their history” said Nozomi Hanada.

“Interesting place that you picked, Moeka-san and Nozomi-san. It was not a bad idea to pick that place because it’s near Tokyo. It took a few hours to go there” said Yuzuha.

“That is, if you’re lucky to take a train to go there” said Kōme.

“Of course, we should!” said Nozomi and Moeka.

“Probably, we can go there to make our own trip getting easier than we thought” said Moeka.

“We hope that we can have a good budget to get there” said Nozomi Hanada.

“That’s very nice! I’m liking it!” said Yuzuha.

“Thank you for the sharing, girls! I’m sure that you get used to it when you’ll be planning a trip of your own” said Natsumi.

“Sure, we will!” said Nozomi and Moeka.

“Next up, Yū and Akihisa! Please share about your personal lives to us!” said Natsumi.

“Okay!” said Yū and Akihisa.

“When Akihisa shared about his personal life, he said that he wants to focus on meditating like his grandmother used to when she was a young woman. He likes to be fit and healthy through meditating because it fits his body to be complex. He had a hobby of watching fitness workouts on television and his goal is to have a good mature body when he’s growing up” said Yū.

“Yū talked about his personal life like he’s a member of the famed Inagaki clan. He also likes to get along with his cousins from Setagaya like Asami Inagaki, a member of the Bravehearts of Setagaya. Although he lives in Tamagawa, he likes to visit Setagaya occasionally with his family to meet Asami. He’s interested in making curtains because his mother works in a factory that makes curtains. Then, his goal is to study in a prestigious university that offered literature” said Akihisa.

“When it comes to a place that want to go to, it has to be Mount Fuji because it’s a bountiful mountain that spreads history through years. We haven’t visited that place, but we only saw the view when we’re on a separate vacation with families of our own. Maybe, one day, we might actually want to do some trekking and then, look how far it goes” said Yū.

“Mount Fuji is a good place to visit, boys, but it will be hard if you can make it by yourselves” said Shōichi.

“And by the way, there’s history going on in that place, which means that your idea was not bad at all” said Ryōhei, which makes Yū and Akihisa agree to his statement.

“Alright then, next will be Shin and Yasuhisa” said Natsumi.

“Yasuhisa had a courageous mother who works in a library. He said that he doesn’t want to get judged but he likes to give compliments to his friends and family. He had a hobby of reading fan fiction stories through the Internet and he had been ambitioned to be a writer someday. His goal is to maintain his happiness for his friends like sharing and giving” said Shin.

“When Shin was a little boy, he likes to draw animals that are not ferocious, but caring. He had adopted a dog who was alone and lost in the alley a few months ago. Now, he had been able to take care of him, thanks to the trust of a dog. He had a hobby of pet walking with his dog and he had a goal of becoming a veterinarian” said Yasuhisa.

“And when we’re going to talk about a place that was desired to visit, well, we got one” said Shin.

“So, we want to visit the coasts of Chiba where a lot of beaches out there, but also, we want to check out the shrines and lighthouses. It shines like a beacon to see and we want to look at the sea and sky that is true to be blue” said Yasuhisa.

“I like to see the sea and sky, you two. I always like to do that when I was in Soryu Island. I’m very confident that you had a right choice to pick. Hopefully, I’ll go there to see those” said Kōme.

“Okay, Kōme-sama! Be my guest” said Shin.

“You got yourselves a pair that have been interested in sightseeing” said Yasuhisa.

“Uh… okay” said Kōme.

“Now, it’s Shinya and Kōji’s turn to share” said Natsumi.

“Kōji had been interested to visit different manga stores in Tokyo, especially in Akihabara. He had like manga that are boy-related because he wants to have a good life to get along with his best friends. He had a hobby of wearing cool and fantastic polo shirts because he used to do that when he goes outside with his friends and family. Then, he had a goal of becoming a teacher with his good standards from his IQ” said Shinya.

“Talk about good standards, Shinya-san, you have the same goal as mine” said Kōji.

“Oh, wow! I didn’t know that you’re sharing this after you told me a secret” said Shinya

“Well, it’s no secret that “he wants to become a Math wizard by solving unnecessary problems that are not quite easy. His siblings are nerds in different subjects and they have their goal of becoming honor students. Right now, he had been dealing with this to make a high grade and so, he had been ambitioned to be the top of the class. Not only my section, but with the entire batch!” said Kōji.

“Uh… I don’t think that it was true, but I’m only just excelling at easy topics, I guess” said Shinya.

“True, Shinya-san. You’re very good at anything, but it doesn’t mean that you have to work hard to become a honor student” said Kōji.

“I guess so” said Shinya.

“Good. Then, his goal on his life to make the best possible way to balance everything between his family and his academics. Sometimes, he wants to take care of his family for them to be blessed, but he wants to do his best to stay cool on his academics” said Kōji.

“And what place do you have to pick when you two have desired to go to?” asked Minako.

“We want to go to Osaka because there are a lot of places to visit like the historical sites and the shrines that blessed the city through ages” said Kōji.

“Osaka is a very popular place for everyone including foreigners and tourists and if we want to go there, we have to make a journal of how we get there” said Shinya.

“Then, after that, we’ll take a lot of memories to see to make sure that this place was very awesome to explore!” said Kōji.

“Well, I got covered, boys! Maybe going to Osaka would be a good idea for our batch’s field trip this coming October after the mid-term exams. We might be waiting for it until it’s gonna good to be true” said Minako.

“I believe so, Minako-san” said Shinya.

“We’ll have to wait and see if this is going to happen. It’ll be fun to go to Osaka with you!” said Kōji.

“Of course, boys! I agree with that!” said Minako.

“The next pair to share will be Tsukiko and Kazuki” said Natsumi.

“When Kazuki had to share about his personal life to me, he said that his family was living in a calm house that are near the station. His father was a busy office worker to take the inventory while his mother is a public accountant. He wants to be like them because he wants to work to the company that they have been attached, but only one place can be picked if he had the desire to follow someone’s footsteps. Then, he had a hobby of watching comedy drama when he got bored, but he likes to laugh out loud if something’s funny. His goal in his life is to do marvelous things to please his family” said Tsukiko.

“On the other hand, Tsukiko said that she had been collecting books because she used to go to the library, read a book and buy of her own. Of course, she likes to read books that are considered on a good standard to have more intelligence on her brain. Her family had brought books every week, but sometimes, they have been forgotten of remembering them. Her hobby is researching about book-related syndromes and her goal is to open her own bookstore with her books to sell” said Kazuki.

“Then, when it comes to a place that we want to visit, we want to go Okinawa because it’s the place that has many beaches and coastal roads out there, but there are some places that are historic like the Shuri Castle” said Tsukiko.

“Even though it’s a faraway place, we want to discover Okinawa with the history and how the people in that place have ended up doing in the past and the present. Hopefully, it’ll be a great time to catch up a place to visit there” said Kazuki.

“Okinawa is a faraway place that takes about an hour to go there by a plane. I believe that a lot of people wanted to go to Okinawa because that place had been stored with their own history and it’s going to be good that we can go there for ourselves. Right?” said Yuzuha.

“Yeah!” said Tsukiko and Kazuki.

“Exploring Okinawa is a good idea, guys, but I would not mind if our adviser will be able to accept it as a plan for a field trip because we already have the plans from the start. Hopefully, I might think about it first before we’ll get to the bottom of this. Okay?” said Kōme.

“Okay, I hope that we can go there for sure” said Tsukiko.

“We haven’t known if we can take glimpse to the wonderful places in that place” said Kazuki.

“I think that we’ll have to wait for the advice of our adviser if she’ll agree” said Yuzuha.

“Once it’s approved, then we can do that in no time!” said Kōme.

“Okay!” said Tsukiko and Kazuki.

“And last but not the least, it will be the trio of the leader Makoto Takasaki, Eriko Nakayama and Yoshimatsu Suzuki. Tell us about what you have shared” said Natsumi.

“Okay!” said Makoto, Eriko and Yoshimatsu as Makoto would go first to share about Eriko’s. “You would believe that Eriko had been interested to play musical instruments because she wants to be a great musician. She had admired Jun’s Angels when they perform their concert recently and so, she begins to play musical instruments, which the one that she likes is a guitar. Her hobby is listening to the music while playing musical instruments and her goal is to become famous like Jun and her fellow bandmates.”

“To be honest, Yoshimatsu’s family was known for building structures for their clients to satisfied. At first, Yoshimatsu wasn’t interested to see the construction sites when he was a kid because he fears of visiting places that aren’t finished, however, he overcomes when he grows up. He had a hobby of drawing house designs and rooms, so that he can share it to his friends and he had a goal of building a group of future engineers to engage activities with his family” said Eriko.

“Makoto had been interested in drawing because he wants to draw inspire from the great artists that have known today. He had also been interested in digital art because he had a heart and soul to draw something magnificent and beautiful. He had an ambition of becoming a digital art artist because he believes that drawing is not just a revolutionary thing, but it’s a way of impressing people with their skills to draw. His goal is to enter to the world of digital art and he wants to be impressed by everyone” said Yoshimatsu.

“Then, when it comes to a place that we want to visit as a trio, we want to visit the natural places in Gunma because they were beautiful to view and they were a lot of secrets to reveal” said Makoto.

“There are a lot of beautiful places such as mountains and shrines that makes them treasured for the people of Gunma to cherish” said Eriko.

“That’s why it’s very awesome that a trio, we would like to go there to find a place to relax and enjoy for a day. At the same time, we want to make a harmonious trip for ourselves. Right, Makoto-san and Eriko-san?” said Yoshimatsu.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Makoto and Eriko.

“Well, I like that idea, guys! Gunma is a wonderful place to explore with good environment and good pleasure. I think that we have done that before we were fifth graders, but hopefully, I hope that we’re going to visit that place again” said Natsumi.

“Yeah, we will, Natsumi-sama!” said Makoto, Eriko and Yoshimatsu.

“If we think that we’re going to visit some wonderful places to explore, do you think that we will go out and decipher a lot?” asked Makoto.

“Of course, we do, Makoto-san! That’s why we’re going to have so much fun to visit places when we’re going to have a field trip and so, your ideas will be your dream plans to have a wish to go there. Hopefully, we’re going to pick one of the places that you have for the next term” said Natsumi.

“Ah, okay, we understand about that” said Makoto, Eriko, Yoshimatsu.

“Yeah, me too” said the other members of the Higabana Group.

“Since everyone had shared about your personal lives and your desired places to go with as a pair or a trio, we have been impressed!” said Natsumi.

“Yep! Now that you have get to know with each other through your personal lives, it doesn’t matter where you want to live up with your hobby or your goal, the lesson that you learn for today is to be pride and courageous because that’s what we do to bless our community and not to commit a mistake” said Kōme.

“Hopefully, you guys will have to work together to make a great group to become the best group of our club. We’ll be organizing some activities to make it more challenging against fellow groups that you’re going to meet every week. Okay?” said Yuzuha.

“Yes, we will!” said the members of the Higabana Group.

“Now, then, since you’re the first group to finish the first activity, I’ll give you a reward” said Ryōhei.

“A reward?!” shouted the members of the Higabana Group.

“That’s right, guys! We’ll be giving you a good luck charm that will be used to get good lucks for yourselves” said Minako.

“These charms will be placed onto your homes, so that you’ll wish a good luck to not only you, but every one of us in our club” said Mayumi.

“With these, you’ll be ready to make a promise that you’ll be blessing our community just like what we do. Don’t you agree?” said Shōichi.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the members of the Higabana Group before Ryōhei gives the good luck charm, which is a small lantern, to them.

“Now, don’t lose them because it’s very important that you’re now part of our group. It’s not always to say a special gift, but you’ll be delighted to get along with us for a whole year” said Ryōhei.

“Yeah, we will!” said the members of the Higabana Group while giving Ryōhei a smile on their faces.

“That wraps it up, everyone! I hope that this helps because now that you have your very own small lanterns to place it to your homes, you’ll be able to contribute for our group. We’re going to work together as a team!” said Kōme.

“To make sure that no one will be losing our vows for sure!” said Yuzuha.

“So, are you ready to make the difference for this year?” asked Natsumi.

“Yes, Natsumi-sama!” said the members of the Higabana Group.

“Then, we’ll see you on Friday for another activity, everyone!” said Natsumi.

“Yes, we will!” said the members of the Higabana Group. The Homewrecking Dragons have been complemented to hear the sharing made by the members of the Higabana Group. The members of the Higabana Group are very confident that they’re going to become the best group in the Homewrecking Dragons if they have to work together as a team. With that said, this is the beginning of their new year for them and hopefully, they’re going to get blessed with hopes and dreams being filled for the entire year.

UP NEXT: Red Section-Chapter 9: “Relaxation Time with Emiri and Her Friends”

The members of the Higabana Group had been able to share their personal lives to Natsumi, Kōme, Yuzuha and their fellow officers of the Homewrecking Dragons, which they were gratified that they have shared about their hobbies, their goals in learning Japanese history and their places to visit in the future. I hope that things are going to be interesting to make progress as members of the Homewrecking Dragons. So, I’ll watch out for them for sure! The next update will be flying to Nagoya as this one will be featuring Emiri Tanahashi and the Lumiere Red as they’re hanging out with the friends of Emiri in her hometown. I believe that Emiri will be delighted to meet her friends, which means that she’s ready to share about her close relationship with Kira Ōgaki. I’ll see you on January 27 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879

Thread Information