Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Thanks
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

My sister had a concussion when she had an accident alongside my younger brother late Sunday after the midnight. Although my younger brother was unharmed, but my sister had been injured with the concussion and now, she’s currently in the intensive care unit (ICU) as of today. I hope that I can pray for her to have a speedy recovery, so that she'll get well soon and be able to get cleared out of the hospital for sure. Also, congratulations to the Los Angeles Lakers for winning the 2020 NBA Finals against the Miami Heat. It’s been a while that they finally have an NBA title on their hands with LeBron James doing all it takes to lead for the Lake Show as he was the Finals MVP, becoming the first player to win that award in three different franchises. They have been doing this for the late Kobe Bryant and of course, they were able to get the job done. I’m sure that they’ll be better to leave a legacy with an NBA title and hopefully, they can pull off a dynasty before LeBron finally retires very soon. I don’t know whether he will wait for his time to call it a career until his sons arrive in the NBA, but we’ll see.

By the way, before you’ll read this wonderful update, this one will be dedicated to Miku Itō, whose birthday is today (October 12). A sweet and compassionate Miku is a singer and voice actress from Saitama and the leading voice actress of The Quintessential Quintuplets as she is voicing Miku Nakano. She’s also the voice actress of Kokoro Tsurumaki from BanG Dream!, representing Hello, Happy World!, Yuriko Nanao from THE IDOLM@STER, Maple from Nekopara and Shimamura from Adachi to Shimamura. Hopefully, she will make progress of her voice acting and music career as she’s very compassionated with her beautiful voice and gleaming smile! Happy birthday, Miku! Speaking of Miku’s name, onto the next update we go featuring Miku Nishio and the Fire Edelweiss!

Ever since I had followed Ongaku Shoujo, there are three girls that I liked the most. They were Miku Nishio, Sarasa Ryuō and Kotoko Kintoki. Of all the three, Miku is considered the girl who admired everyone and always getting energetic with her passion and enthusiasm. She had her friends that are coming from the Fire Edelweiss, which is served as her own fan club based in Nagoya and Ōta. If you remember when I posted the Christmas update, that’s where the old friends of Miku from the Fire Edelweiss have reunited with Miku and her friends as the Hasekura chapter (led by Ayako Hishida) and the Todoroki chapter (led by Mika Takashima) have hang out together with Miku and Aqours at her home in Funabara, Mizuho during the Golden Week vacation in Nagoya. However, this time, I’ll post an update that will feature them, but without the Todoroki Gakuen chapter. In this update, Miku and her friends from the Fire Edelweiss are going to discuss their future including her birthday party, which will be held on June 15. It’s going to be awesome to see Miku more excited for her birthday party soon, but she and her friends will also plan on other things to make new friends as they’re going to form their extended group, composed of them and their circle of friends. Now, if you’re ready to get gleamed out, then here comes the fourth extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8! Enjoy reading the fourth extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8!

Miku and her friends from the Fire Edelweiss as well as her other friends such as Hiromi Yasui and Yoshitake Itsuwa would stay together in a room that is reserved for the guests outside the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Family of Angels. They would start discussing their future where they’re going to bring some energy and enthusiasm to their friends, so that they’ll be able to have fun with them. While Miku and the Music Girls will meet µ’s and Aqours tomorrow, Ayako and Atsuko will continue making plans on Miku’s birthday, which means that their fellow groupmates have to be with the Bravehearts for that day. Ayako had a plan trying to bring the circle of friends for Miku, which is the reason why they’re going to work on forming their extended group, so that there will be more followers of Miku. Kotoko and Shupe would appear later to join the meeting. When the meeting continues, Miku says that her group, the Music Girls, will perform by the end of the month, so that they’re going to attract more followers and have their reputation growing. Then, the members of the Fire Edelweiss have some bright ideas that they’re going to plan for the creation of the proposed extended group such as convincing the community to take part of the concert, collaborating with their fellow friends from the Todoroki Gakuen chapter for Miku’s birthday party, organizing a badminton tournament known as Edelattack and a karaoke activity that will take place after the Edelattack. Also, Kotoko says that during the meeting between the three groups, they’re going to discuss some plans for their co-habitation including building extended groups and establishing school idol clubs in Ōta. When it comes to excitement and enthusiasm, Miku and her friends are finally motivated to prepare for another bright day and hopefully, they’re going to make sure that they’ll stay together as friends while preparing for the unexpected things to come.

VOLUME 8: “A NEW ANGELIC AND HARMONIOUS ERA IN ŌTA”
    EXTRAS 14: “PLANS TO SHINE OUT FOR THE FUTURE OF THE FIRE EDELWEISS

Before the big encounter between the Music Girls, µ’s and Aqours tomorrow, Miku and her friends of the Fire Edelweiss would organize a meeting at the Misawa Resort Hotel where they’re going to plan about their plans for their extended group, which is also served as the fanbase for Miku.

At the Room #11 of the third floor of the Misawa Resort Hotel, which was called the ‘guest room’, Miku and her friends have stayed there after attending the meeting with the Bravehearts and the Orange and Fuchsia.

Fire Edelweiss: Ayako Hishida, Shun Akimoto, Chiwa Katsura, Atsuko Tachibana, Kentarō Ōbari, Kaoru Itsuwa, Ichirō Miyake, Miori Itō, Masaomi Nosaka, Eiichi Murakami, Atsushi Ogura, Kaiji Natsukawa, Michiya Okubo and Chiaki Masuyama

“So, what brings you here, Miku-san?” asked Hiromi Yasui.

“We’re going to hold a meeting for our group after what we learned from the meeting earlier” said Miku.

“Oh, the meeting with Airi’s circle of friends?” queried Hiromi.

“Yes, of course!” said Miku with a wink on her left eye. “That’s why we’re going to plan on having an extended group to make my fanbase growing.”

“Yeah! If the Music Girls want to have more followers, then this will make their reputation going to grow more!” said Yoshitake Itsuwa.

“I’m sure that you guys could count me because you have seen us the first time!” said Miku.

“Yeah!” said Hiromi and Yoshitake.

“Speaking of that, I had just received a text message from Kotoko. She said that she’ll be coming to the mansion for just a courtesy call” said Miku.

“Well, that surely looked good to have some plans for tomorrow. Don’t mind if we can join with you?” said Ayako.

“Uh… you see, the Music Girls have planned on this. Both Kotoko and Haru have planned on meeting with µ’s and Aqours, which means that I might not gonna be with you for tomorrow” said Miku.

“Oh, I see. I supposed that I should join with you, but I know that your friends would prepare for that” said Ayako.

“Of course, Ayako-san! It will be not just a private matter, but a coincidental meeting of school idol groups, if you ask me” said Miku.

“Well, good luck with that, Miku-san!” said Ayako.

“That’s the spirit!” said Miku.

“But what are we supposed to do when you’re getting along with the Music Girls?” asked Shun.

“Just leave it to me, Shun-kun!” said Atsuko Tachibana.

“Atsuko-san. Are you gonna take of this?” said Shun.

As a close friend of Miku, Atsuko smiles as she explains about what to do tomorrow. “Yep. With Miku gone to meet with two school idol groups, I’m going to take care of you and your friends for tomorrow. Ayako and I will continue working on the plans for her birthday next, so hopefully, you’ll not be bored when we’re going to meet with the Bravehearts tomorrow. If we’re done early, we can meet µ’s and Aqours while they’re still there.”

“Okay! We’ll hopefully gonna make it, Atsuko-san! We promise!” said the members of the Fire Edelweiss.

“See, your enthusiasm had been growing again! I know you guys are excited about tomorrow, but we’ll see if Miku and the Music Girls have still gathered along with the school idols. That is if we finished the meeting early” said Atsuko.

“Yeah!” said Hiromi, Yoshitake and the members of the Fire Edelweiss.

“Alright, guys! Let’s start coming up of a plan on trying to get more followers of Miku!” said Ayako.

“Yeah!” said Miku, Hiromi, Yoshitake and the members of the Fire Edelweiss.

“So, what kind of plan are you going to plan on?” asked Yoshitake.

“I was thinking about trying to find some yellow-haired and amber-haired friends out there to team up with us to create an extended group and then, we’ll encourage some yellow-colored groups in the south to join. That way, we’ll have followers for you” said Ayako.

“Ah, I see! I think that expecting to have our group going to follow Miku. Is that what you’re planning?” said Hiromi.

“That’s right, Hiromi-san! I know that the Music Girls’ reputation had been not meant to be good, but in order to turn the tables, they must perform in front of their followers one place to another” said Ayako.

“But that will take a few days to travel one area to another, even they still have assignment to do. Miku might not be able to work on her assignment if they want to perform from one place to another” said Chiwa.

“Hmmm… that sounds like a bad idea, Ayako-san. I don’t think that the Music Girls will perform everyday” said Kentarō.

“Yeah, you’re right about that, Kentarō-kun” said Ayako, who frowns her face in disappointment.

“Well, how about if the audience will be some yellow-haired and amber-haired friends as well as their groups and then, my groupmates and I will perform in front of them? Of course, I need you guys to collaborate with Kotoko’s brother, Genta, so that they’ll make a video together. What do you think?” said Miku.

“Now that sounds like it is a good idea, Miku-san!” said Kaoru.

“Yeah! I believe that encouraging everyone before you and your fellow friends from that idol group perform would be a good way to make your followers grow more” said Shun.

“You got that right, Shun-kun! That’s why I need the yellow-colored groups in Rokugō and Yaguchi to be part of the extended group of our Fire Edelweiss, so that we’ll collaborate each other organize future activities that makes them sparkle!” said Miku.

“Yeah, we agree, Miku!” said Hiromi, Yoshitake and the members of the Fire Edelweiss.

“That was a good idea of yours, Miku-san!” said Hiromi.

“You really rock that concept, so that you want your idol group have more followers around the country” said Yoshitake.

“Thanks, guys! But my fellow groupmates of the Music Girls and I need to make more attention if the other extended groups want to see the video that we’re gonna perform soon” said Miku.

“Oh, that reminds me, you said that you want enough followers to be with you, right?” queried Atsuko.

“Well, that’s what I want to plan, Atsuko-san. I really look confident to see more followers on my side and even on the side of the Music Girls. I’ll make sure that they’re gonna love my idol group’s performance when you and your friends will gather the people together to make the performance set” said Miku.

“That’s what I thought. So, we need your friends from the Music Girls to be here” said Atsuko.

“That way, you’ll share your plan to them” said Kentarō. “Am I right, guys? I’m genius, you know!”

“I agree, Kentarō-san. I should have shared that to my fellow friends in the Music Girls, but thankfully, they’ll be here soon” said Miku.

Later, someone had knocked the door at the Room #11, which allows Miku to stand up. “Who is it?” When Miku opens the door, it was revealed to be Kotoko and Shupe.

“Hey, Miku-san!” said Kotoko.

“Nice to see your friends out here!” said Shupe.

“Hey, girls! How nice to see you!” said Miku.

“Well, we came here to hear about the plans of your group to form an extended group” said Kotoko.

“Sounds like you finally come up with a plan to go with” said Shupe.

“As you can see, Shupe-san, the plan is that my friends from the Fire Edelweiss will gather with the yellow-colored groups in this area to attend the performance act of our group” said Miku.

“WHAT?!” shouted Kotoko and Shupe.

“Are we going to perform in front of them?!” exclaimed Shupe.

“Yes, of course, Shupe-san! That’s why I want to have this opportunity to make that happen, so that we can all shine to perform well” said Miku.

“Uh… that idea must almost like you want our Music Girls grow our reputation to make it popular” said Kotoko.

“That’s right, Kotoko-san! So, what do you think? Do you like my idea?” said Miku.

“Eh… I don’t know if you want to try that to make our reputation going well, but of course, I’m in for that!” said Shupe.

“Really, Shupe-san?” queried Miku.

“Of course not! The Music Girls should be ready to shine if we want the community to see us perform beautifully” said Shupe.

“We’ll make sure that once they’re here, they’re going to be ready to make our performance lively and interesting!” said Kotoko.

“Yeah! I knew you girls could count on me! My plan should work out if they want to watch us sing and dance. Isn’t that right, everyone?” said Miku.

“Well, then, I hope that it works, Miku-san. The other associated groups have also planned on their extended group planning, which is why we need more followers to see us shine” said Shupe.

“Hopefully, we’ll be able to increase our reputation to become an A-class idol group!” said Kotoko.

“Yeah, I agree!” said Miku.

“But when are you going to perform, you girls?” asked Hiromi.

“Well, it might gonna be the end of the month, which probably on May 30. I hope that everyone will see us perform in one place that we stayed there for practice” said Miku.

“You mean the Hasekura Music Hall?” asked Yoshitake.

“Yep! Even schools were closed on Sundays, our group had been allowed to use the Music Hall for practice. That way, we’re surely be ready to perform on the spotlight!” said Miku.

“Yeah!” said Shupe and Kotoko.

“By the way, girls, we have some other plans aside from having a future performance to be held” said Kaoru, who also brought some ideas that always worked out well.

“Oh, that’s good! I hope that you’ll share that to us” said Shupe.

“Yeah! Let’s see what you have planned on!” said Kotoko.

“Okay!” said Kaoru as she shares about the future activities for the Fire Edelweiss and its proposed extended group. “So, we need to make a pledge to the community to have the concert to happen. I mean, in order to make a successful concert, we need everyone else to collaborate to work on the concert.”

“Wow! It’s like building a set-up for us to perform in front of the audience! That was so sweet!” said Kotoko.

“And it sounds like it might be a community drive to let the people wanting to see the concert” said Shupe.

“I like that idea, Kaoru-san! I mean, it’s not always impossible to have that!” said Miku.

“Of course, Miku-san! In case you didn’t know, I observe at the map where they were some yellow-colored community groups being existed in the southern portion of Ōta. If we can gather their leaders, we’ll collaborate to convince the people to watch the concert. I would say that we might finally have that chance to make the Music Girls even better” said Kaoru.

“Well, I agree with that, Kaoru-san. I’m sure that the community needs us to shine because that’s what the Music Girls do to make us beautiful. Right, Shupe-san and Kotoko-san?” said Miku.

“Yeah!” said Kotoko and Shupe.

“So, when are you going to form your extended group?” asked Hiromi.

“Uh… I think that it might be in 10 days from now” said Miku.

“Which is on May 22” said Ayako.

“That sounds like it’s the weekend before the mid-exam week” said Hiromi.

“That’s right, Hiromi-san. The mid-term examination week will take place in two weeks from now and of course, we should review all the topics from different subjects, so that we can answer all of them” said Ayako.

“If we want to keep our reputation to be growing, then we should review together to get to know the answers easily” said Miku.

“Why, of course, Miku-san! We’ll make sure that we’re going to review all topics right before we’ll answer them all. Hopefully, we would either get an ‘A-’ or most likely, ‘A’ if we worked hard” said Shupe.

“The grade ‘A’ would be our goal, girls. Hopefully, we should review together to know them all and once the exams begin, we’ll have to remember them all to answer” said Kotoko.

“So, our goal is to have everyone has a grade of ‘A-’ and above, which means that we might gonna end up getting lucky to make it to the honor roll” said Miku.

“What do you think, everyone? Are you all in?” asked Shupe.

“Well, then, that’s what we should work on if we want to make our studies progress. Right, team?” said Miku.

“I’m sure that your group will be ready for the mid-term examination week, but it’s too early to say that we’re going to review now. Hopefully, when we don’t have time to do anything at home, then we should start reviewing every subject, so that we’ll be able to remember those keywords when we’re going to answer in the exam” said Shupe.

“Of course, Shupe-san! I believe that you two should talk to your friends from your associated groups to work together in getting your exam scores up” said Miku.

“Yeah, we will, Miku-san!” said Kotoko and Shupe.

“So, we have the concert, the community drive, the exam challenge. Then, what’s next?” said Ichirō.

“Uh… Miku-san, how about we should talk about a collaborative activity with the Todoroki Gakuen chapter in Nagoya? We already meet them during the vacation and now, we’re going to plan to collaborate with them” said Miori Itō.

“Oh, yes, Miori-san. That’s what we should plan on because it’s almost my birthday and I need them to come to Tokyo to see me” said Miku.

“Yeah!” said Miori.

“But Miku, I don’t know if you started planning to have your birthday party here in the Misawa Resort Hotel” said Yoshitake.

“Well, it was Ayako, who made the plan possible and it’s still working in progress. So, we’ll have to wait and see on what she and her team will gonna do to make my birthday party extravagant” said Miku.

“Ah, okay, I get it now” said Yoshitake.

“Are you sure that you’ll be ready for your birthday party?” asked Hiromi.

“Yes, I am, Hiromi-san! But before it’s gonna happen, my group must collaborate with different groups. So, for the Bravehearts, we’ll be trying to make the Misawa Resort Hotel being the venue for my birthday party” said Miku.

“Just like what it did in Sarasa’s birthday!” said Kotoko.

“Then, for the Todoroki Gakuen chapter of the Fire Edelweiss, I need them to perform their number during my birthday party. But also, I’m going to let them visit Tokyo right after their mid-term exams are done” said Miku.

“Hmmm… that is interesting, Miku-san. There’s one thing that I want you to know” said Eiichi.

“Okay” said Miku.

“When is their mid-term exam week?” asked Eiichi.

“It’s the same schedule as ours, Eiichi-kun. It will be from May 24 to 28” said Miku.

“Oh, wait. Did you know about their schedule?” said Shupe.

“Yep. Mika Takashima told me about her group’s activities, and they were very expressive just like my friends on my side” said Miku.

“Ah, that’s good, Miku-san! I like that!” said Shupe.

“I believe that those friends of yours have been trusting you ever since you were a former student in the Todoroki Gakuen. I hope that they’ll be continuing their trust on you as long as you had a good relationship with them” said Kotoko.

“Yes, of course! I really love them as they always followed me with my idol girl career. Since then, they made the Fire Edelweiss in Nagoya grow as it became the fanbase of mine in Nagoya” said Miku.

“As a result, there were two fanbases for her. One in Nagoya and the other in Tokyo, which is still named as the Fire Edelweiss” said Atsuko.

“Named after the original formation of the Fire Edelweiss in Nagoya” said Kentarō.

“So, what they told me in our group’s group chat last night is that both chapters will plan on creating an activity known as the Edelattack, an activity where everyone will compete against each other in a badminton tournament. Haruki Hatoyama named that activity, saying that most of the members in the Todoroki Gakuen chapter have been interested in badminton” said Miku.

“That was a nice name. I would be expecting to see a lot of competitions in that tournament, Miku-san” said Hiromi.

“Yeah, it’s going to be a fun day to play badminton” said Yoshitake.

“That’s true, Yoshitake-kun. Another thing is that I get interested in doing karaoke when I was in Nagoya. So, I decided to organize a karaoke activity on the night after the Edelattack” said Miku.

“Hmmm… that sounds like you’re going to sing in the karaoke, Miku-san” said Kotoko.

“Yep. That’s one of my favorite hobbies I have made ever since I had stayed with Mika and her friends in Nagoya. Now, I wanted to take the opportunity to make my karaoke interest growing by organizing that activity. Of course, I want Mika and her friends to sing their songs too just like we do” said Miku.

“Well, we have one karaoke room in the Lavender Airlite Residence, which was on the entertainment room” said Shupe.

“So, I hope that this might be a good one to bring everyone shine with their voice” said Kotoko.

“I agree, Kotoko-san! For now, it’s going to be exclusively available to the members of the Fire Edelweiss, but hopefully, I can invite others to join as well” said Miku.

“Yeah” said Kotoko and Shupe.

“That reminds me, Ayane Yamikawa said to me that her group had been interested in karaoke. So, if you don’t mind, they want to join to that activity, Miku-san” said Shupe.

“That’s fine with me, but I hope that we can’t do that overnight” said Miku.

“Yeah, I agree, Miku-san” said Shupe.

“Oh, Kotoko-san! If you don’t mind what you’re planning for tomorrow” said Shun.

“So that we can hear about it” said Ayako.

“Oh, sure” said Kotoko with a smile on her face. “Tomorrow, the Music Girls will meet with µ’s and Aqours at the beachfront. My plan is that I want to ask them if we’re working on a co-habitation where we’re going to come up of a plan to form new idol groups in Ōta. Honoka had been good in organizing activities and that’s why I wanted to give attention to the young students to step up.”

“What do you mean ‘stepping up’, Kotoko-san?” asked Kaoru.

“Stepping up the students who wanted to make their destiny to become a school idol just like µ’s and Aqours. That way, they’ll spark their way to be famous and popular” said Kotoko.

“Oh, I see!” said Shun and Kaoru while the other members of the Fire Edelweiss have finally understood about what Kotoko had planned for tomorrow.

“I believe that the school idol presence should be popular in Ōta and that’s why they’re going to run a co-habitation with your group to teach the young students on how to shine themselves like a school idol” said Chiaki Masuyama, the cousin of Wakaba Masuyama.

“They’re gonna end up becoming school idols just like them!” said Masaomi.

“Yep. It’s like inspiring someone who is famous and popular, which means that everyone had to step up to become a school idol. I don’t know if we’ll work on that, but also, they’re going to bring their plans to us” said Kotoko.

“Like what?” asked Shun.

“Building a school idol club in selected schools in Ōta as well as creating fan clubs for them” said Kotoko.

“Oh, I’m sure that they’re going to collaborate with you and your friends to work on future activities that will spark everyone” said Ayako.

“Yep! But for now, they’re going to talk to us about the extended groups that were existed in Chiyoda and Numazu” said Kotoko.

“So, there might be extended groups being existed in their schools. Is that it?” said Ichirō.

“Yes, I guess so. In Numazu, the Bravehearts of Numazu was formed and there are a few members have been fans of Aqours, and on the other hand, in Chiyoda, there were some groups in different areas in that populous ward have been fans of µ’s” said Kotoko.

“Where did you get that information on those things?” asked Chiwa.

“Well, I looked up on the Internet where some existing community groups have been interested in school idol groups recently. I don’t know if this one keeps up when it reaches Ōta” said Kotoko.

“Wow! That’s cool! To be honest, I wanted to explore about the school idol stuff! Are you researching on that?” said Ayako.

“Why, yes, I am!” said Kotoko.

“Wait a minute. How did you she did that?” said Atsushi.

“Kotoko had been researching about idol groups that had been existed in different areas. Also, she’s a fan of µ’s, and so does to her close friends coming from Katsushika” said Shupe.

“That’s cool! I hope that you’ll keep up researching about those kinds of groups, Kotoko-san! You might be using it for your idol club in our school” said Chiwa.

“Well, if you say so, Chiwa-san. The idol club had been more like a society of school idols in one area, but we might gonna form it as soon as we can” said Kotoko.

“Okay!” said Chiwa.

“I think that we have discussed a lot of things about the plans for the extended group of our group. I hope that you guys are ready for this” said Miku.

“Oh! I think that I forgot to tell you, everyone, that you guys can go home to our boarding house once the first phase of the preparation for Miku’s birthday party being done” said Shupe.

“That means, the second phase may be held right after the mid-term exam week. So, we’ll be planning to go back to this wonderful place if we have time to prepare for my birthday party” said Miku.

“Yeah, Miku-san, we will!” said Hiromi, Yoshitake and the members of the Fire Edelweiss.

“I know that everyone had enjoyed staying in this place, but as you all know, we need you to go back to our home if you don’t want to get flunked out of the Hasekura High School” said Kotoko.

“Yeah, Kotoko-san!” said the members of the Fire Edelweiss.

Kotoko would also ask Hiromi and Yoshitake. “What about you two? Are you two going to the Lavender Airlite Residence as well?”

“Uh, no, Kotoko-san. We lived in Yaguchi and we have our homes to go with” said Hiromi.

“So, we’re not living in the same place as yours, but of course, we have some of our schoolmates staying in that place” said Yoshitake.

“Okay, I understand about that, you two, but hopefully, you’ll be get used to visit our place if you want to meet with your classmates” said Kotoko.

“That is if they needed you for doing homework” said Shupe.

“Okay, we will!” said Hiromi and Yoshitake.

“Well, that concludes the meeting, everyone! We should be ready tomorrow because expect the unexpected as the three of us will about to meet µ’s and Aqours” said Miku.

Miku, Shupe and Kotoko shout together in unison, which makes Hiromi, Yoshitake and the members of the Fire Edelweiss getting excited in delight. “So, let’s have another brighter day tomorrow, everyone!”

“Yeah!” said makes Hiromi, Yoshitake and the members of the Fire Edelweiss. Everyone knows that the Fire Edelweiss had some beautiful and fantastic plans to make and making an extended group would be very interesting to make the fanbase of Miku grow once more. With the meeting between the Music Girls, µ’s and Aqours to be held tomorrow, Miku, Shupe and Kotoko are ready to make this fateful encounter to be harmonizing and sparkling because that’s the Music Girls do to shine together with their smile and beauty.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Red and Blue Primulas of Hasekura

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

In case that you didn’t know, I haven’t posted the profile of the Red and Blue Primulas of Hasekura, the friend group of Eri Kumagai, a member of the Music Girls. They have appeared in Chapter 135 and Omake 3, both were in Volume 7. Since I didn’t able to post that after I have posted Omake 3, then I’ll have to post that lately as a compensation of not posting it on the right time. Anyway, this group is led by Kiyoko Nomaguchi, a close friend of Eri Kumagai. The Red and Blue Primulas of Hasekura is a friend group, composed of the close friends of Eri Kumagai where some of them were Saitama natives. All of them were studying at the Hasekura High School. Despite they didn’t appear in Volume 8, they will most likely gonna appear in the next volume (Volume 9).

Red and Blue Primulas of Hasekura: Kiyoko Nomaguchi, Akeno Imamura, Naruki Shibata, Satoru Umemoto, Kyōko Ōshima, Aoi Nakanishi, Mitsugi Aoki, Reina Ogasawara, Akira Fukuda, Shun Makino, Mizuho Nishiyama, Toshiko Aikyō, Yūtarō Kayama and Miyuki Shibasaki

Red and Blue Primulas of Hasekura
    Kiyoko Nomaguchi: October 7 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Akeno Imamura: March 14 / 1HS / Hasekura HS / Born in Saitama, Saitama
    Naruki Shibata: December 30 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Satoru Umemoto: April 10 / 1HS / Hasekura HS / Born in Saitama, Saitama
    Kyōko Ōshima: May 23 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Aoi Nakanishi: February 25 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Mitsugi Aoki: September 14 / 1HS / Hasekura HS / Born in Saitama, Saitama
    Reina Ogasawara: June 10 / 1HS / Hasekura HS / Born in Saitama, Saitama
    Akira Fukuda: July 16 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Shun Makino: January 11 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Mizuho Nishiyama: November 22 / 1HS / Hasekura HS / Born in Saitama, Saitama
    Toshiko Aikyō: October 9 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Yūtarō Kayama: August 4 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Miyuki Shibasaki: May 2 / 1HS / Hasekura HS

UP NEXT: Extras 15: “Setagaya’s Very Own Tricolor”

When her friends have been motivated to shine with compassion, Miku believes that she’ll be ready to make brighter days with them including her fellow groupmates from the Music Girls because Miku will always smile for energetic and enthusiastic ways. Don’t be surprised that Miku will be always coming out to show good vibes to her friends! The next update will be now focusing on the neighboring Setagaya where the Bravehearts of Setagaya will make its first appearance of the series! I know that this next update will be very expected with the upbeat as Asami Inagaki and her bravehearts are going to have their day to gather together with the guests. It also might be coincidental that one of Tomoka’s friends in Riruka Inagaki, the cousin of Asami, will be appeared too! Get ready to expect upbeat and fantastic things to come as the Bravehearts of Setagaya will about to share something secret. I’ll see you on October 14 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Before you’ll read this fantastic update, this one will be dedicated to two seiyus: Kaito Ishikawa (October 13) and Tomoyo Takayanagi (October 14). Kaito Ishikawa came from Bunkyō, Tokyo and the voice actor of Sakuta Azusagawa (Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai), Tobio Kageyama (Haikyuu!), Shun-chen Yang (Ace of Diamond), Kiawe (Pokémon Sun and Moon), Naruzo Machio (How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?) and Naofumi Iwatani (The Rising of the Shield Hero). On the other hand, born in Chiba, Tomoyo is the voice actress of Mikan Hinatsuki (The Demon Girl Next Door), Oguri Cap (Uma Musume Pretty Derby) and Mira Konohata (Asteroid in Love). Tomoyo is also a member of Prima Porta, composed of Aguri Ōnishi (seiyu of Ayumu Uehara), Mayu Sagara (seiyu of Kasumi Nakasu), Shū Uchida and Yukina Shūtō. Aguri and Mayu are both members of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, a school idol group from Love Live! School Idol Project. Hopefully, both Kaito and Tomoyo will continue making progress of their voice acting career. Belated happy birthday, Kaito, and happy birthday, Tomoyo! Now, onto today’s update featuring the Bravehearts of Setagaya!

The next update will be something different from the other braveheart groups that I have introduced before. This time, it will be the Bravehearts of Setagaya. For those who don’t know about them, I recommend reading Supplementary 21 if you want to see it for yourself. This group will be the main braveheart group in Setagaya and it is led by Tsuyoshi Arakawa and Asami Inagaki. They’re also set to become major characters in Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts in the near future. Of course, it’s going to be fantastic that they’re going to act as close friends to the Bravehearts of Ōta if they’ll meet each other soon, but for this update, it will focus on them meeting with Riruka Inagaki, the cousin of Asami. I hope that you’ll get the reference about Riruka as she was one of the former section leaders of the fuchsia group of the Dragons of Ōta and a close friend of Tomoka when the latter was part of that group. Now, if you’re ready to witness this before your very eyes, then here comes the fifth extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8 with the title, “Setagaya’s Very Own Tricolor”! Enjoy reading the fifth extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8!

Riruka Inagaki and her schoolmate Yūmi Iwasaki have visited Setagaya to meet her cousin Asami and the Bravehearts of Setagaya in a gathering. When they meet her at the Inagaki Residence, Riruka and Yūmi have encountered the Bravehearts of Setagaya, which is the group that the former’s cousin came from. Almost are present in the gathering except for Tsuyoshi Arakawa and his friends because they were still in training for the boys’ basketball team of their school, the Tamagawa Gakuen High School. Asami had explained about how the connection between her group and the tricolor of Setagaya, which were red, fuchsia and violet, had been made. It was revealed that Asami’s clan, the Inagaki clan, had been part of the Pillars of Chōfu before her family had moved to Setagaya a few years later, which establishes the Futako-Tamagawa clan of her clan. This results to her clan being connected to the Bravehearts of Setagaya through a close relationship between them. The big thing that the connection between Asami’s clan and the Bravehearts of Setagaya was very coincidental is that their main color is red, which is their official color after all. Later, the connection between the other two colors were based on two other clans: the Maekawa clan (fuchsia) and the Hanazawa clan (violet). The tricolors (red, fuchsia and violet) were mostly popular in Setagaya, which results to most community groups have used one of them as their main color and of course, the Bravehearts of Setagaya wants to use them to represent determination, pride, purity, sympathy and fortitude. Currently, just like the Bravehearts of Ōta, the Bravehearts of Setagaya have also worked on their extended groups that will be used to partner with their allies on their respective homes. The coincidence may be parallel to their plans of creating their own circle of friends, which means that one day, both Bravehearts of Ōta and Bravehearts of Setagaya may build their own connecting group with each other. Sayako Ichikawa, the adviser of the Bravehearts of Setagaya, told everyone about a potential warm-up match will take place in Tsuyoshi’s school, which will be a clash between Tamagawa Gakuen and Nashiba. Another thing that is seemed to be shocking is that Tsuyoshi was revealed to be the cousin of Subaru Hasegawa, the captain of the Nashiba High School boys’ basketball team, due to them being part of the Nagatomo clan, the clan that Subaru’s mother came from. Tsuyoshi hadn’t meet Subaru personally, despite they were connected with each other, but they might be expecting to meet each other right before the clash. The Bravehearts of Setagaya had a lot of connections with families and allies, which they are expecting to grow their partnership with them to make sure that they’re going to bless their hometown with their own representation and hopefully, they’re going to set to meet the Bravehearts of Ōta very soon.

EXTRAS 15: “SETAGAYA’S VERY OWN TRICOLOR

Setagaya, the neighbor of Ōta, had been considered as the home of the head coach of the Nashiba High School boys’ basketball team, Takeshi Furukawa, and his son, Takehiro, but also it is the home of the Bravehearts of Setagaya, led by Tsuyoshi Arakawa and its leading girl Asami Inagaki, who is the cousin of Riruka Inagaki. So, for this day, Riruka Inagaki would visit Setagaya to meet with her cousin and the Bravehearts of Setagaya in a wonderful gathering.

At the room of section 3-C in Room 403, the students of that section are listening to their adviser, Tōru Kawamoto, who was about to end the homeroom subject.

“That is all for the homeroom class, everyone. I hope that you all guys prepare for another day in school” said Tōru Kawamoto.

“Yeah!” said the students of section 3-C.

“Well, then, class has been dismissed. You may go now” said Tōru Kawamoto as everyone would excitedly leave their classroom to end their class, usually at 3:00 in the afternoon.

Riruka Inagaki, Kenta Hanamura, Eriko Sasajima and Yūmi Iwasaki are meeting with each other at the entrance of the Keishin Academy where they’re about to part ways.

“So, you’re going to Setagaya to meet your cousin?” asked Kenta Hanamura, a third year middle school student from the section 3-F in the Keishin Academy Middle School and the cousin of Mamiko Hanamura.

“Yep. There is a gathering taking place in Futako-Tamagawa where my fellow clansmen will be meeting each other for once a month. This time, it will be on Asami Inagaki’s home” said Riruka Inagaki, a third year middle school student from the section 3-C in the Keishin Academy Middle School.

“I see. So, if you’re going to visit that place, then you’re going to talk with your cousins, Riruka-san” said Eriko Sasajima, a third year middle school student from the section 3-E in the Keishin Academy Middle School.

“Of course, Eriko-san! Asami had also invited the Bravehearts of Setagaya to attend the gathering as well since she was very honored by the clan” said Riruka.

“Well, that’s good news for her. I hope that you’re going to meet her friends when you reach there” said Kenta.

“Yeah, I will, Kenta-san” said Riruka. “I’ll go alongside my classmate Yūmi Iwasaki, who had a relative being part of the Bravehearts of Setagaya.”

“I’m the cousin of Koharu Hanazawa. So, I had to meet her because she wanted me to invite her friends to come as well” said Yūmi Iwasaki, a third year middle school student from the section 3-C in the Keishin Academy Middle School.

“Oh, yeah. I get it now, Yūmi-san. Well, we supposed that we’ll join with you too, but we’re busy with our hometown” said Kenta.

“You two are lucky that you have no homework for tomorrow” said Eriko.

“As you can see, there will be an oral discussion in the English class while a quiz in the Science class this week. So, we’ll try our best to prove ourselves that we’re worthy to get good grades from the teachers if we paid it off” said Riruka.

“Good luck with that, Riruka-san. I hope that you and Yūmi will improve your studies right before the mid-term examination week” said Eriko.

“Of course, we will, Eriko-san! We’ll try our best!” said Riruka and Yūmi before they wave their hands to say goodbye to Fumihiko and Eriko. “Okay. We should be going now!”

“See you tomorrow, Riruka-san and Yūmi-san!” said Fumihiko and Eriko.

“See you tomorrow too!” said Riruka.

“Bye!” said Yūmi.

As the four middle schoolers have parted ways, Riruka and Yūmi went for a bus ride, so that they’ll be going to Futako-Tamagawa, the home of the Bravehearts of Setagaya. When they reach that place, they would enter the homeplace of the Bravehearts of Setagaya, the Inagaki Residence, which is a four-story building that is in between the border of Setagaya and Ōta.

Riruka would press the doorbell beside the entrance door, which she hears the voice of her cousin Asami. “Who is it?”

Riruka speaks on the speaker, so that Asami will hear the former’s voice. “It’s me, Asami-san. I’m Riruka Inagaki, your cousin.”

“Oh, Riruka-san! Is that you?” said Asami.

“Yes, of course!” said Riruka.

“Okay. I’ll let you come to my home!” said Asami before the speaker goes silent and a door had been opened. When Riruka and Yūmi enter to the terrace area of the Inagaki Residence, Asami Inagaki appears with a smile on her face. “I’m so happy that you’re finally here to attend the gathering, my cousin!”

“Yeah, Asami-san! I’m glad that you’re here early because of your schoolwork had been finished” said Riruka.

“Yep. But I had to work on my homework later tonight, so I had to save it first after the gathering, which is why I called you to attend the gathering. Good thing that you had a ‘plus one’ invitee” said Asami.

“Uh… that would actually be me, Asami-san” said Yūmi before shaking hands with Asami. “My name is Yūmi Iwasaki. I’m Riruka’s classmate and I’m the cousin of Koharu Hanazawa.”

“Oh, you must be the cousin of my friend of mine, Koharu-san. I see. Well, you two are very lucky today because I’m going to accompany you to my circle” said Asami.

“Okay, Asami-san!” said Riruka and Yūmi.

“Now, let’s go!” said Asami as she, Riruka and Yūmi would enter to the main place of the Inagaki Residence where the Bravehearts of Setagaya and the other guests were present in the living room.

“Wow! Look at the guests!” said Yūmi.

“They’re really looked familiar when I compared both sides to see if they’re resembling to each other” said Riruka.

“You know, Riruka-san, you’re right about this coincidence because Tsuyoshi and I have formed the Bravehearts of Setagaya a few days after the Bravehearts of Ōta was formed. We established our very own braveheart group, so that we want to follow their footsteps of becoming superstars in the future” said Asami.

“Oh, wow! That’s a good dream, Asami-san!” said Yūmi.

“I bet that you had some high hopes for your team to make progress in future competitions if they’re good enough to play hard” said Riruka.

“Yeah, I agree!” said Asami, who would talk to her friends from the Bravehearts of Setagaya. “Step aside, guys! I had some guests to join with us.”

“Okay!” said the members of the Bravehearts of Setagaya, which is composed of Tomoyo Akaike, Itsuko Maekawa, Mayumi Kodaira, Sachiko Eguchi, Koharu Hanazawa, Tsubaki Momoi, Reiko Suginami, Yasue Takeyama, Nana Ōtsubo, Kuriko Tsushima, Momo Misaka, Chiharu Tachikawa and Yū Takada.

“Hmmm… I don’t see Tsuyoshi yet. Where he had been up to?” said Riruka.

“Oh, he’s busy with his teammates because they have a training for the Tamagawa Gakuen High School boys’ basketball team. He, alongside Ryōtarō Miyaji and Yasuhiro Hara, have been reaching their potential of becoming the future trio of their basketball program. They’re still second year high school students and they must please their captain Tomoya Matsunaga” said Asami.

“Oh, I get it now” said Riruka.

“I understand what they’re doing now. They must be ready for the Interhigh prefectural tournament, I think” said Yūmi.

“Yes, they were. Hopefully, most of us will start training for the future competitions in Tokyo, but we’re not sure if we’re ready to compete yet. We still have work to do to make our team stable. Isn’t that right, everyone?” said Asami.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Bravehearts of Setagaya.

“By the way, please, sit down beside me” said Asami.

“Okay!” said Riruka and Yūmi as they sit down in the sofa beside Asami. All members of the Bravehearts of Setagaya (except Asami) are wearing their school uniform while Asami wears a two-color-striped shirt and a school uniform skirt.

“You must be, Riruka Inagaki and Yūmi Iwasaki! How nice to see you!” said Tomoyo Akaike.

“Nice to meet you too, Tomoyo-san!” said Riruka and Yūmi as they shake hands with Tomoyo.

“So, what brings you here?” asked Itsuko Maekawa.

“I heard that you had known about the connections between your group and the colors of Setagaya” said Riruka.

“You mean, the ‘Tricolor’?” asked Asami.

“Yeah!” said Riruka and Yūmi.

“Well, I supposed that this one would be a secret conversation because no one would hear about this” said Tomoyo.

“But since you’re connected to us, then I’ll have to oblige the two of you to join the conversation. Hopefully, the other members of the Inagaki clan will not hear about this” said Itsuko.

“Where are they?” asked Riruka.

“Uh… some have left to buy some liquor like a sake” said Asami.

“But we’re allowed to drink that because we’re still young” said Mayumi Kodaira.

“Oh, okay” said Riruka and Yūmi.

“We understand about that” said Riruka.

“Then, we’re gonna explain everything from top to bottom about how the connection between our group and the main colors of Setagaya had been made” said Sachiko Eguchi.

“Hopefully, you two and the other guests out there will enjoy” said Koharu Hanazawa.

“Okay!” said Riruka, Yūmi and the other guests. The other guests were either acquaintances of the Bravehearts of Setagaya or members of the Inagaki clan.

Asami would explain about how it originally made the connection between the Bravehearts of Setagaya and the tricolor of Setagaya. “So, it all started when the patriarch of the Inagaki clan had decided to join the Pillars of Chōfu after the events of the Second World War. Then, a few years later, the Inagaki clan had decided to move their home from Ōta to Setagaya to find their new home. This is where my grandfather, who was the younger brother of the patriarch of the Inagaki clan, had formed the Tamagawa chapter, now known as the Futako-Tamagawa chapter, of my clan in Tamagawa.”

“If you remember correctly on what’s going on, the Inagaki clan had been part of the Pillars of Chōfu before that society had been expanded to Setagaya when the Inagaki clan had unexpectedly moved their home from Ōta to Setagaya” said Tsubaki Momoi.

“At that time, Futako-Tamagawa was part of the Tamagawa district, which means that it incorporated the main color of red to represent the valiance and bravery of the residents that they have fought for during the Second World War” said Itsuko.

“Later, the Seta chapter of the Inagaki clan was able to adopt the color of red aside from dark blue to represent the bloodline of the clan that started in 1948. The Seta chapter includes those from the Kajitani family and the Ōkuma family” said Tomoyo.

“That’s right, Tomoyo-san! Our Seta clan had been closed to the Futako-Tamagawa clan when it comes of being neighbors to each other” said Shinji Kajitani.

“And it becomes a coincidence that they have adopted their own set of rules like having a flag at the room of the tatami” said Chika Ōkuma.

“And making a spicy udon during dinner” said Kojiro Ōkuma.

“Well, I really like those traditions, guys, but I believe that there might be some correlations with the Bravehearts of Setagaya” said Riruka.

“Oh, I forgot about that, Riruka-san, but thanks for reminding me about that” said Asami before continuing to explain the connection. “So, at this far, one of our members of the Bravehearts of Setagaya named Nana Ōtsubo had made friends with the members of both Kajitani and Ōkuma families because Nana was called as ‘Na-chan’ by my cousins Chika Ōkuma and Toyoko Kajitani.”

“That’s true, Asami-san! Nana, Toyoko and I were used to be childhood friends because we have played at the Hyogojima Park during the weekend” said Chika.

“Once we’re growing up, we started to do sightseeing as we look at the skyscrapers in this area” said Toyoko Kajitani.

“Including the Futako-Tamagawa Rise” said Chika.

“We spend sightseeing during the weekend if we want to go out for a free time. We also used to wear any darker clothes, which is the reason why I had a black hair since birth” said Nana Ōtsubo.

“That was very nice, cousins. I hope that you’ll keep your friendship with Nana-san because she’s very modest to her friends” said Riruka.

“Yeah!” said Chika and Toyoko.

“Now, let’s continue the story, everyone” said Asami as she explains the next part of the story. “Each of us had their own colors to represent, which is very important on how they were close to my clan. The Futako-Tamagawa chapter of the Inagaki clan was my home, which is why Riruka was part of the family due to my father and her father were brothers.”

“WHAT?!” shouted the members of the Bravehearts of Setagaya.

“No way!” said Mayumi.

“You must be closed with each other, you two!” said Sachiko.

“I didn’t expect to see that happen” said Koharu Hanazawa.

“Of course not, girls! My father had five siblings, which they either live in Tamagawa or in Ōta” said Asami before speaking to Riruka. “Your father must be living in Tamagawa. Isn’t that right, Riruka-san?”

“Why, yes, he was, Asami-san. My family had been living in Ōta when my parents moved out of your home. That’s why they take care of their own children, which includes me if you ask me correctly” said Riruka.

“Wow! So, you must be connected to us! That’s what we know about!” said Tomoyo.

“Yeah, of course!” said Riruka.

“Well, then, you should have your own braveheart group, Riruka-san. I mean, you must be close to Asami-san and hopefully, you’ll get used to make friends” said Tsubaki.

“Yeah, I will!” said Riruka.

“When my clan had been flourished with achievements, it became the fact that they have prospered themselves for many years. This is the part where Tsuyoshi and I made an idea of creating a braveheart group for my teammates, which are my closest friends of mine, because I want them to be happy and live like the way everyone in my clan was” said Asami.

“Does that mean you had created your own ‘braveheart’ group after you and your friends have worked hard in representing your own team?” asked Yūmi.

“Of course! That’s why I decided to connect with them based on my observation on them. I’ll explain it carefully” said Asami.

“Okay!” said Yūmi.

Asami would begin explaining on how the Bravehearts of Setagaya had been made. “Last year, the head coach Satoshi Shinozuka had completed the roster to compete at the district tournament where we made it to the quarterfinals. In our quarterfinal match against the Daizawa Elementary School, we tried our best to win, but we fell apart.”

“We lost by three points, 54-57, and we would have won the match if Asami had banked the game-tying three-point shot” said Toyoko.

“Oh, that’s a shame. I guess that your team had been a great job in progressing your team to the quarterfinals, but I hope that you’ll improve your skills to make sure that your team will rise to the top soon” said Yūmi.

“Yeah, I agree. After the district tournament, we decided to make our friendship circle between each of us, so that we decided to hang out together” said Asami.

“For weeks, we bonded together to make us blessed, which leads to the formation of the Bravehearts of Setagaya” said Itsuko.

“Before a new school year had been started, a new set of fresh faces have joined the elementary school girls’ basketball team, which means that we finally decided to help them grow their potential” said Tsubaki.

“On the other hand, we made the flag of our group, which we used the pattern of red-white-violet pattern with the three chrysanthemums in the middle” said Yū Takada. Yū is a male character and is resembled to Natsuhi Takenaka.

“Wow! That’s very nice!” said Shinji.

“That’s so pretty!” said Chika.

“It almost looked like a national flag to me” said Kojiro.

“We never seen that flag before!” said Toyoko.

“Yeah! It almost looked like a gradient, but I think that they have their own representation to make” said Riruka.

“That’s right, Riruka-san. This flag had their own representation, which is also a coincidence that these colors were connected to our group because of various reasons” said Asami.

“One, the color of red represents the Inagaki clan. It also represents the determination and pride” said Toyoko.

“Two, the color of fuchsia, which that is the color of the three chrysanthemums, represents the Maekawa clan, which is my clan I originated from. It also represents the purity” said Itsuko.

“And three, the color of violet, represents the Hanazawa clan. It also represents the sympathy and fortitude” said Sachiko.

“All these colors were mainly used by different community groups in Setagaya, which is widely coincidental because they have their own desire to live with” said Mayumi.

“Their path had been different, compared to us, but we always want to inspire them to make sure that we’ll bless together like the way the Bravehearts of Ōta did” said Koharu Hanazawa.

“But as you all know, the Bravehearts of Setagaya had their own mainstream groups, which is composed of the friends of each member of our group” said Tsubaki.

“Then, we also started working on the extended group system just like the Bravehearts of Ōta did” said Nana.

“Ah, I see! So, that’s what you have inspired on Subaru and his own bravehearts!” said Riruka.

“To increase our friendship with our allies, we decided to work on forming extended groups for each mainstream group” said Reiko Suginami.

“But we decided not to reveal it yet because we’re not yet ready to establish it yet” said Yasue Takeyama.

“For now, it’s a work in progress, which we may end up forming it by next month” said Kuriko Tsushima.

“So, we’ll let you know once it’s complete, guests. Don’t you agree?” said Yū.

“Yeah!” said Riruka, Yūmi and the other guests.

“I think that the extended group system will be allowing everyone to organize future activities that will spark the entire community to see” said Tomoko Inagaki, the older sister of Asami.

“I’m sure that it’s going to be a big surprise when you’ll form it on the right place and the right time” said Yūji Inagaki, the brother of Asami.

“Yes, it will, oniichan. We’re currently doing some progress on creating extended groups and hopefully, when it’s done, it’s going to be a full of excitement to make the community shine. Isn’t that right, everyone?” said Asami.

“I believe that things about to be blooming in your hometown just like how the Bravehearts of Ōta did” said Riruka.

“It might be perfect to prepare for a month to completely establish that system” said Yūmi.

“Yes, we will! The future of Setagaya will be contemplated once we’re going to run the extended group system to partner with different groups” said Asami.

“That way, it’s going to usher a new era for our community” said Tomoyo.

“Everyone! If I remember correctly, Tsuyoshi told me last night about a potential warm-up match between his school, the Tamagawa Gakuen High School, and a familiar school that was buzzed around last year” said Sayako Ishikawa, the adviser of the Bravehearts of Setagaya and a faculty teacher of the Tamagawa Gakuen Elementary School.

“What school, Sayako-san?” asked Asami.

“It was the Nashiba High School from Nishina, Ōta” said Sayako.

“Hmmm… I didn’t know that this school had a basketball program that was suspended last season” said Kuriko.

“Yeah, that school was supposedly competing last year, but it was all Shin’s fault” said Momo Misaka.

“That guy had been ashamed for his assault case that hurt the daughter of the athletic director of their school” said Chiharu Tachikawa.

“Man, that was a disgraceful act!” said Haruka Sagara, a member of the Bravehearts of Setagaya and a friend of Koharu Hanazawa.

“Yeah, I know, girls, but Tsuyoshi said that one of the players in that team had been his cousin. His name is Subaru Hasegawa” said Sayako.

“Subaru Hasegawa. That guy used to be the head coach of an elementary school girls’ basketball before” said Nana.

“When his basketball program was suspended last year” said Tsubaki.

“I didn’t expect to hear that news, Sayako-san. It seems that he’s gonna face a tough challenge against one of the top players in Tokyo” said Sachiko.

“I agree. The team’s head coach informed Tsuyoshi and his teammates about that earlier after a courtesy call had been made over the weekend” said Sayako.

“Well, I’m sure that it’s going to be a good match to watch out because both schools have their aces set to square off” said Rieko.

“And it’s going to bring expectations between the two schools because probably, they’re heavily contesting for the Interhigh Nationals, which will be held by summer” said Yasue.

“Of course, girls! That’s why we’re not sure if we’re gonna watch that match. I mean, we don’t know what their opponents would be like” said Sayako.

“I believe that their roster this year is mostly second year high schoolers. That means, they’re a young team that might end up being the ‘dark horse’ of this year” said Kuriko.

“I guess so, but we should be ready to watch between both sides and I hope that Tsuyoshi had a perfect plan to defeat them” said Sayako.

“Is he gonna talk about this, Sayako-san?” asked Tomoyo.

“I’m not sure, Tomoyo-san, but he’ll talk about that sooner or later” said Sayako.

“Okay, I understand about that” said Tomoyo.

“I see what he’s going on, Asami-san. He’s about to meet a familiar friend of his” said Riruka.

“Yeah, Riruka-san. Tsuyoshi had been known as the Setagaya’s Raven-Haired Sharpshooter” said Asami.

“Because he’s very popular with his slashing moves that puts his opponents to sleep” said Tomoyo.

“Then, why is he connected to your group?” asked Yūmi.

“It’s because he was said to be Asami’s mentor” said Yū.

“That’s why he and Asami have wished to become superstars in the future, so that they’ll be able to win games through their inspiration and their heart” said Itsuko.

“Wow. That’s very nice. I didn’t expect that you had a deliberating guy who would guide you to work hard” said Yūmi.

“And hopefully, you might be a real braveheart someday” said Riruka.

“Yeah, I agree, girls! Tsuyoshi had been ranked in the Top 10 for the entire class in Tokyo, but of course, he’s considered a good sharpshooter, according to the sports journalists that focused on high school basketball” said Asami.

“He focused on making sharpshooting and slashing moves to get the playmaking skills up for the assist. He’s surely a good assist player by any means” said Mayumi.

“Another thing about him is that he wanted to represent the Japanese youth boys’ basketball team if he’s good enough to shine” said Sachiko.

“Oh, that was a good ambition for him!” said Yūmi.

“I think that he’s going to be ready to play hard this year because of his hard work with his teammates. He, alongside his trusty teammates, is ready to step up to make the moves dazzling like a shooting star” said Riruka.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the Bravehearts of Setagaya.

“I hope that you’ll meet him, Riruka-san. I mean, it’s going to be great if he wanted to visit Nashiba at some time” said Asami.

“Uh… I don’t know if he’s going to meet Subaru personally when he’s going to make his visit in Nashiba, but Subaru hasn’t decided on that yet. So, I say that he’ll answer that in a few days from now” said Riruka.

“Okay, I see what you think of, but hopefully, we’ll see what will happen next” said Asami.

“Yeah” said Riruka.

“Now that the guests have understood about the connection between the Bravehearts of Setagaya and the main colors of our hometown, I think that we should all go out and play hide-and-seek at the terrace” said Koharu Hanazawa.

“That’s right, Koharu-san! While we’re waiting for my other relatives to be here, we’ll have some fun to do because that’s what the Bravehearts of Setagaya do to shine. Right, everyone?” said Asami.

“Yeah!” said Riruka, Yūmi, the guests and the members of the Bravehearts of Setagaya.

“Great! Then, let’s have some fun, playing hide-and-seek!” said Asami.

“Okay!” said Riruka, Yūmi, the guests and the members of the Bravehearts of Setagaya as they all go out of the house to play hide-and-seek at the terrace of the Inagaki Residence. With the discovery of the connection between the Bravehearts of Setagaya and the main colors of Setagaya, which is known as the red-white-purple tricolor, Riruka and Yūmi believes that the Bravehearts of Setagaya have been friendly and determined to make their community in Setagaya growing with smiles and sparks. Hopefully, Riruka and Yūmi will tell Tomoka and her friends about this, so that they’ll gather information about the secrets of the Bravehearts of Setagaya. It will be better to wait and see on how the potential encounter between the Bravehearts of Setagaya and the Bravehearts of Ōta would be like if both sides are ready to meet each other very soon.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Bravehearts of Setagaya

Thanks
    Achievements:

Now that you have read this update, I give you the profile of the Bravehearts of Setagaya, the second braveheart group in Tokyo to appear in this series and fourth overall. They have been formed three days after the formation of the Bravehearts of Ōta and were led by Tsuyoshi Arakawa and Asami Inagaki.

Bravehearts of Setagaya: Tsuyoshi Arakawa, Asami Inagaki, Tomoyo Akaike, Itsuko Maekawa, Mayumi Kodaira, Sachiko Eguchi, Koharu Hanazawa, Tsubaki Momoi, Reiko Suginami, Yasue Takeyama, Nana Ōtsubo, Kuriko Tsushima, Momo Misaka, Chiharu Tachikawa, Ryōtarō Miyaji, Yasuhiro Hara, Yū Takada, Yūta Ikezaki, Jun Yamaguchi, Kyōko Shimada, Miku Takagi, Narumi Murayama, Ako Nishimura and Sayako Ishikawa

Bravehearts of Setagaya
    Tsuyoshi Arakawa: December 16 / 2HS-7 / Tamagawa Gakuen HS / Cousin of Subaru Hasegawa
    Asami Inagaki: October 25 / 1MS-1 / Tamagawa Gakuen MS / Cousin of Riruka Inagaki
    Tomoyo Akaike: June 23 / 1MS-1 / Tamagawa Gakuen MS
    Itsuko Maekawa: August 10 / 1MS-1 / Tamagawa Gakuen MS
    Mayumi Kodaira: May 27 / 1MS-1 / Tamagawa Gakuen MS
    Sachiko Eguchi: April 14 / 1MS-1 / Tamagawa Gakuen MS
    Koharu Hanazawa: January 31 / 6ES-3 / Tamagawa Gakuen ES
    Tsubaki Momoi: March 8 / 6ES-3 / Tamagawa Gakuen ES
    Reiko Suginami: February 24 / 6ES-5 / Tamagawa Gakuen ES
    Yasue Takeyama: December 30 / 6ES-5 / Tamagawa Gakuen ES
    Nana Ōtsubo: July 12 / 6ES-2 / Tamagawa Gakuen ES
    Kuriko Tsushima: February 15 / 2HS-6 / Tamagawa Gakuen HS
    Momo Misaka: June 28 / 2HS-4 / Tamagawa Gakuen HS
    Chiharu Tachikawa: April 1 / 2HS-4 / Tamagawa Gakuen HS
    Ryōtarō Miyaji: January 22 / 2HS-7 / Tamagawa Gakuen HS
    Yasuhiro Hara: September 29 / 2HS-8 / Tamagawa Gakuen HS
    Yū Takada: March 1 / 1MS-1 / Tamagawa Gakuen MS
    Yūta Ikezaki: May 18 / 6ES-2 / Tamagawa Gakuen ES
    Jun Yamaguchi: August 5 / 1MS-4 / Tamagawa Gakuen MS
    Kyōko Shimada: April 16 / 5ES-2 / Tamagawa Gakuen ES
    Miku Takagi: December 28 / 1MS-4 / Komazawa Gakuen MS
    Narumi Murayama: June 3 / 6ES-3 / Komazawa Gakuen ES
    Ako Nishimura: November 29 / 1MS / Okusawa MS
    Sayako Ishikawa: November 10 / Adviser / Tamagawa Gakuen ES

UP NEXT: Extras 16: “We See the Sparkles Shining Over the Rainbow”

With secrets being revealed, it is coincidental that the Bravehearts of Setagaya may end up being connected to Subaru Hasegawa and the Bravehearts of Ōta because both Tsuyoshi and Subaru were on the same clan, which is the Nagatomo clan. Other than that, the rest are very surprising after all. It is indeed a true nature of a braveheart group as the Bravehearts of Setagaya are seemed to be rolling like the Bravehearts of Ōta and the other braveheart groups in Tokyo! I know that this one would be more fantastic and of course, this update will be served as a prelude to their future encounter between the Bravehearts of Setagaya and the Bravehearts of Ōta, which will happen when it will reach the end of May. The next update will be shinier than it expected as the Music will meeting both µ’s and Aqours at the Misawa Resort Hotel. What’s more expected is that this one will be another crossover update of Ongaku Shoujo and Love Live! School Idol Project, but µ’s will appear for the first time! I hope that you’re ready for this because this would be a fantastic ride to shine with the Music Girls, µ’s and Aqours all in a one place! I’ll see you on October 16 (Friday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

I’ll be posting the sixteenth extra chapter of Volume 8 on October 16, which is today, because it’s a special day that I’ll dedicate it to a member of NijiGaku. So, before you’ll read this fantastic update, this one will be dedicated to two seiyus: NijiGaku’s Akari Kitō (October 16) and Roselia’s Aina Aiba (October 17). Akari is a voice actress and singer from Aichi and also a member of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, as she had voiced Kanata Konoe, a third year high school student from the Nijigasaki Academy High School. She’s also a member of QU4RTZ alongside Mayu Sagara (seiyu of Kasumi Nakasu), Maria Sashide (seiyu of Emma Verde) and Chiemi Tanaka (seiyu of Rina Tennōji). Aside from Kanata, she is also the voice actress of Noa Himesaka (Wataten!: An Angel Flew Down to Me), Nezuko Kamado (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba), Kaho Hinata (Blend S), Suzune Horikita (Classroom of the Elite), Momo Chiyoda (The Demon Girl Next Door), Sayu Tsukisaki (Re:Stage! Dream Days♪, representing KiRaRe), Aru Honshō (Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu), Seiun Sky (Uma Musume Pretty Derby and Umayon), Mirinda (CHOYOYU! High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World!), Kotoko Iwanaga (In/Spectre), Nene Yashiro (Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun) and recently, Adachi (Adachi to Shimamura). She started her music career last year when she sang her first single “Swinging Heart”, the ending theme song of CHOYOYU! High School Prodigies Have It Easy in Another World!, and recently released her first album with the title “STYLE”. And on the other hand, Aina is a voice actress and singer just like Akari and she is part of both Roselia (due to her being the voice of Yukina Minato) and Starlight Kukugumi (due to her being the voice of Claudine Saijo). She also recently released her first mini album with the title “SiGN”. Hopefully, both Akari and Aina will continue making progress of their voice acting career, especially to Akari, who had been a great job with her music career and so, I’ll watch out for her because she’s part of NijiGaku! Happy birthday, Akari and Aina! Speaking of Love Live! School Idol Project, today’s update is finally up and now, onto this fantastic update featuring the four groups: the Music Girls, µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow!

When two idol series have met with each other, then they will see the sparkles shining over the rainbow. Today’s update will be another crossover update of Ongaku Shoujo and Love Live! School Idol Project, but this time, it’s now part of the extra chapters list in the second part of Volume 8 as this one will be more fantastic than the previous one with the Music Girls are set to meet both µ’s and Aqours (including Sarah Kazuno and Leah Kazuno from Saint Snow) at the beachfront of the Misawa Resort Hotel! If you remember in Interlude 41, Haru Chitose had made a big plan of making her group meet with µ’s and Aqours, which everyone agrees including the three leaders: Kotoko Kintoki (Music Girls), Honoka Kōsaka (µ’s) and Chika Takami (Aqours). Now, this extra chapter will be for real because they are going to meet with each other for the first time after Miku Nishio had meet Aqours and Saint Snow during the Golden Week vacation in Nagoya, which happened in my Christmas update. You’ll see what they’re going to do for their encounter and you’ll see how their co-habitation between the three idol groups will be like in the future. Nothing will beat this surprise because if you are a fan of either Ongaku Shoujo or Love Live! School Idol Project just like me, you’re in luck after all! This is also served as a special update because it’s the 10th anniversary of Love Live! School Idol Project and I want to make this update more fantastic as it would be! That’s why I’ll dedicate it to the seiyus of µ’s, Aqours, Saint Snow and NijiGaku (also known as the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club) including the respective leaders of µ’s, Aqours and NijiGaku, Emi Nitta, Anju Inami and Aguri Ōnishi, and Akari Kitō, whose birthday is today, October 16 (Friday). So, if you’re ready to see the encounter before your very eyes, then shine out with them as here comes the sixth extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8! Enjoy reading the sixth extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8!

The Music Girls and their allies such as Yurie Takaishi and Sumiko Serizawa of the Hasekura Rainbow Squad and Arisa Tomioka and her friends from the North Star Hasekura have finally meet both µ’s and Aqours at the beachfront of the Misawa Resort Hotel. After introducing themselves one group to another, they would hang out for an hour where they’re going to explore their plans in working for co-habitation between them in the future. First, the members of the Music Girls have talk about the extended group system where they’re currently working on it, but they’re expecting to establish their own circle of friends as soon as possible. Then, Haru shared about her idol career to Honoka and Umi. It was revealed that two of Haru’s friends named Setsuka Hatakeyama and Makoto Sumiya were fans of Saint Snow, who had failed to qualify in the regional competition for their chance to compete at the main competition of Love Live! School Idol Festival. Sarah and Leah shared their past when they were in Hakodate, but learned their lesson and started to respect the Kurosawa sisters, Dia and Ruby, while transferring their home to Numazu. When the topic had been changed to the plans on the extended group system, everyone is diverse where some will part with the members of µ’s and Aqours such as the North Star Hasekura teaming up with the Kurosawa sisters and Kazuno sisters, the Hasekura Rainbow Squad collaborating with Honoka, Kotori, Rin and Hanayo, the Grateful Pink Azalea paring with Umi, Nico and Maki, the Southern Winds of Hasekura and Haneda teaming with Kanan and Mari and the Fire Edelweiss collaborating with Chika, Yō, Riko and Yoshiko. On the other hand, Eli made a magnificent plan that makes the three idol groups motivate where they’re planning to visit Chiyoda to visit the members of the Idol Research Club of the Otonokizaka High School, the school that µ’s came from. The purpose of it is to create extended groups for the members of the Idol Research Club, which they want to follow the phenomenon that made it popular for elite schools in Japan. When they finished planning, they promise that they’re going to work together to make sure that their co-habitation will be successful. As the co-habitation between the Music Girls, µ’s and Aqours had been made, they’re going to be prepared for their friendship to develop and they’ll make sure that they’re going to do anything to bless the community not only in Ōta, but in their hometowns for sure.

EXTRAS 16: “WE SEE THE SPARKLES SHINING OVER THE RAINBOW

The Music Girls are finally ready to meet µ’s and Aqours at the Misawa Resort Hotel where things are about to happen between them when they meet with each other. Haru and Kotoko have planned on this, which means that they’re ready to make encounter shining and more beautiful.

While watching the sun had about to set, the Music Girls (except Haru and Kotoko), Yurie Takaishi, Sumiko Serizawa, Hinako Shinoda, Arisa Tomioka, Kenji Fushimi, Makoto Sumiya and Setsuka Hatakeyama were staying at the beachfront where they’re waiting for µ’s and Aqours.

“I wonder where Haru and Kotoko up to” said Shupe.

“Yeah, I don’t see neither µ’s nor Aqours in the garden” said Hiyo.

“It’s taking so long that they’re trying to wait for the guests to be there” said Sasame.

“They said that they’ll call us if they’re finally here” said Maiko.

“But it’s already 5:40 in the evening” said Roro.

“Do you think they’ll make it?” asked Kiri.

“Well, according to my calculation, they’re be here for about 2 minutes” said Uori.

“I bet that they’re arriving in the Tokyo Station right now” said Kiri.

“Yeah, I believe so, nēchan” said Uori.

“Everyone! Let’s not get into whining. Kotoko and Haru said that they’ll be here at the entrance. They’re still staying on a bus now” said Miku.

“Miku’s right, girls. You don’t need to panic” said Sarasa.

“Just make sure that you need to be patient” said Eri.

“Otherwise, you’ll get overexcited too much when you see them” said Yurie.

“So, don’t ruin this moment, girls. Okay?” said Sumiko.

“Yes, we would” said Uori, Kiri, Sasame, Hiyo, Shupe, Roro and Maiko.

Later, Hanako’s voice comes out as the rest of the Music Girls finally get into their attention. “Hey, I see them!”

“They’re finally here!” said Hinako Shinoda, the leader of the North Star Hasekura and a first year high school student from the Hasekura High School.

“Where?” asked Shupe.

Arisa Tomioka, a first year high school student from the Hasekura High School and a member of the North Star Hasekura, sees the members of µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow at the garden, who were joined by Kotoko and Haru. “They’re with Kotoko and Haru!”

‘Oh, it’s about time, girls!” said Roro.

“Looks like they’re gonna be here in just the moment!” said Maiko.

“Yeah!” said Uori, Kiri, Sasame, Hiyo and Shupe.

When µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow go downstairs to enter the beachfront, the members of the Music Girls and their allies are excited to see them for the first time.

“Everyone. These are the two… I mean, three idol groups that competed in Love Live! School Idol Project” said Haru.

“They were µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow” said Kotoko.

“They came here for just a day because they’re supposedly having their own meeting, but we decided to work together to make this encounter gonna happen right now” said Haru.

“That’s right, Haru-san! Isn’t wonderful to see us?” said Honoka.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Music Girls and their allies.

“Great! Now, we’re going to introduce ourselves!” said Chika.

Honoka and Chika speak to the members of µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow as they’re about to prepare for their introduction. “Are you ready, girls?”

“Yes, we are, Honoka-san!” said the members of µ’s.

“Yes, we are, Chika-san!” said the members of Aqours and Saint Snow.

“Then, let’s get this over with!” said Honoka and Chika.

“Yeah!” said the members of µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow.

The members of µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow do their pose as they introduce themselves. The members of µ’s would go first before the members of Aqours do next. They all wear their color-coded casual uniform.

“I’m Eli Ayase. A member of µ’s and a former student from the Otonokizaka High School.”

“I’m Nozomi Tōjō. A member of µ’s and a former student from the Otonokizaka High School.”

“I’m Maki Nishikino. A member of µ’s and a former student from the Otonokizaka High School.”

“I’m Nico Yazawa. A member of µ’s and a former student from the Otonokizaka High School.”

“I’m Hanayo Koizumi. A member of µ’s and a former student from the Otonokizaka High School.”

“I’m Rin Hoshizora. A member of µ’s and a former student from the Otonokizaka High School.”

“I’m Umi Sonoda. A member of µ’s and a former student from the Otonokizaka High School.”

“I’m Kotori Minami. A member of µ’s and a former student from the Otonokizaka High School.”

“I’m Honoka Kōsaka. A member of µ’s and a former student from the Otonokizaka High School. I’m also the leader of µ’s.”

“I’m Mari Ohara. A member of Aqours and a former student from the Uranohoshi High School.”

“I’m Kanan Matsuura. A member of Aqours and a former student from the Uranohoshi High School.”

“I’m Dia Kurosawa. A member of Aqours and a former student from the Uranohoshi High School. I’m also the older sister of Ruby Kurosawa.”

“I’m Sarah Kazuno. A member of Saint Snow and a former student from the Seisen High School in Hakodate, Hokkaido. I’m also the older sister of Leah Kazuno.”

“I’m Leah Kazuno. A member of Saint Snow and a second year high school student from the Shizuma High School. I’m also the younger sister of Sarah Kazuno.”

“I’m Ruby Kurosawa. A member of Aqours and a second year high school student from the Shizuma High School. I’m also the younger sister of Dia Kurosawa.”

“I’m Hanamaru Kunikida. A member of Aqours and a second year high school student from the Shizuma High School, zura.”

“I’m Yoshiko Tsushima. A member of Aqours and a second year high school student from the Shizuma High School.”

“I’m Yō Watanabe. A member of Aqours and a third year high school student form the Shizuma High School.”

“I’m Riko Sakurauchi. A member of Aqours and a third year high school student form the Shizuma High School.”

“And I’m Chika Takami. A member of Aqours and a third year high school student form the Shizuma High School. I’m also the leader of Aqours.”

The members of µ’s shout together in unison. “We are µ’s!”

Then, it was followed by both Sarah and Leah Kazuno from Saint Snow. “We are Saint Snow!”

After Saint Snow, the members of Aqours would do the same thing. “And we are Aqours!”

The members of µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow would finish the introduction by saying this. “Together, we sing and dance to shine!”

“Wow! You must be µ’s!” said Sarasa.

“You’re the idol group that save your school from being closed five years ago!” said Eri.

“Yes, we are!” said the members of µ’s.

“Then, there were both Aqours and Saint Snow” said Sasame.

“Aqours came from Numazu, Shizuoka, the place that Miku visited last Christmas, while Saint Snow came from Hakodate, Hokkaido” said Shupe.

“Sounds like they have been together since both girls from Hakodate have transferred their home to Numazu” said Hiyo.

“Yeah, I agree, girls. It’s great that our group and Saint Snow have agreed to work together even the senpais (Kanan, Dia, Mari and Sarah) have entered college this year” said Chika.

“It’s nice that you have seen us when we have performed in front of the audience just like you, but now, it’s getting bigger, thanks to the Kazuno sisters, who have been part with us as part of Saint Aqours Snow” said Yō.

“Of course, we don’t want to lose our sparkle. Right?” said Kanan.

“Yeah!” said the members of Aqours and Saint Snow.

“We’ll introduce ourselves too!” said Haru and Kotoko as they introduce ourselves as well.

“My name is Haru Chitose.”

“And my name is Kotoko Kintoki.”

Haru and Kotoko would introduce the members of µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow to the rest of the Music Girls. Haru goes first to introduce. “The two of us have represented the Music Girls, which is composed of us, Haru…”

Kotoko would finish the sentence after Haru said her part. “…and Kotoko, the leader of our group.”

Haru says the next five of her group. “Then, these were Eri Kumagai, Sarasa Ryuō, Roro Morooka, Shupe Gushiken, Hiyo Yukino…”

Then, Kotoko finishes it by saying the other five. “…Miku Nishio, Sasame Mitsukuri, Uori Mukae, Kiri Mukae and Hanako Yamadaki.”

“Wow! That was a nice formation, Haru-san!” said Nico.

“I can’t believe that you had a group you have assembled!” said Hanayo.

“It seems that you had some high hopes one day when you’re going to perform in front of your followers” said Yoshiko.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Music Girls.

“So, by the way, Chika-san and Aqours, I believe that we will stay together just for one day, isn’t it?” said Miku.

“Yes, of course, Miku-chan! Just like we promised last Monday” said Chika.

“That we will pay a visit to this place” said Riko.

“Yeah!” said Miku.

“So, what should we do now, everyone? Now that we’re here, I bet that you had some plans to make” said Eli.

“Yeah! We’ll be hearing your plans while we’re still here” said Maki.

“Of course, we have, Eli-san and Maki-san. We, the Music Girls, have some work to do to shine” said Hanako.

“Speaking of which, I would be wondering if you have known about the extended group system” said Maiko.

“The extended group system? I never heard about that before” said Umi.

“Hmmm… we know about this after we saw a lot of groups in Numazu gathering from one to another, zura” said Hanamaru.

“Yeah, it sounds like it’s a group of groups, I tell you, nya” said Rin.

“That’s right, Rin-san. That’s where the Bravehearts have expanded their numbers by allying with their partners from one place to another” said Kotoko.

“It began in Fukuoka before it become a phenomenon to witness a lot of extended groups around the country” said Hanako.

“Since then, the Bravehearts of Ōta had been the first braveheart group in Tokyo to do that feat” said Haru.

“Oh, we get it, girls. I believe that this kind of group building was very popular for the athletes who had good potential as well as some idol groups that have been popular in one place to another” said Honoka.

“This phenomenon had been growing when one person or one group had been popularized in their hometown. Since then, they were fan clubs or associated groups being made to support them” said Chika.

“That’s true, Chika-senpai. While athletes have been growing their reputation with their followers, the music groups like idol groups would grow their numbers when they want to entertain well to become famous” said Sarasa.

“Yes, it is, Sarasa-chan! Since you have known about the extended group system through your partners, I guess that you’re working on that right now” said Chika.

“Great! I really like this one when you’re all up for that, so that you’ll have your popularity going up to shine!” said Chika.

“Yōsorō! Since the presence of the idol groups had been paid off, everyone can watch them with their own eyes” said Yō.

“That way, they’ll wish to become famous one day if they want to be idols too!” said Mari.

“Yeah, I agree with those words, girls! Like we said, we’re trying our best to make our reputation grow if we want to have more followers in our group” said Haru.

“Hmmm… having more followers in your group? Sounds like you had been trying to make yourselves famous, I think” said Nozomi.

“Of course, Nozomi-san. Our group is labeled C-class, which means that we’re not very popular at that time” said Haru.

“But thanks to the support from the Bravehearts, we finally get ourselves wanted to be famous!” said Kotoko.

“That’s why we started to grow more like the way you used to be, so that we wanted to be famous like you!” said Eri.

“I see. I believe that you wanted to become famous and popular just like us, right?” said Honoka.

“Well, then, I’ll help you with that!” said Honoka.

“Yeah! We’ll help you in trying become famous and popular just like us!” said Chika.

“Alright!” said the members of the Music Girls while their allies have felt happy with delight.

“Oh, thank you, girls! I knew that you could count on me and my group! We can work together for sure!” said Haru.

“Yes, I believe so, but it’s not always need help if you want your group to be famous” said Honoka.

“All we have to do is to teach you how your reputation to be growing. That way, you’ll be able to let your group increase its reputation from being a low-rated class up to a high-rated class” said Chika.

“If you want to make it to the top, then you have to come up of a plan to work things right” said Kotori.

“I believe that the expectation had been waiting for us, girls, but we’ll make sure that we’re gonna do it to make ourselves famous!” said Haru.

“Alright, then, let’s see what you planned on” said Kotori.

“So that we’ll gonna work on that if everyone had agreed to your plans” said Chika.

“You have to trust us if you want your group to work with us” said Honoka.

“Okay!” said the members of the Music Girls.

Everyone would sit down at the two tables where they’re going to plan some activities for their partnership to be growing.

“Since you had some plans on having an extended group for each of your members, then I will be happy to help you with that” said Honoka.

“Okay, I would be glad to, Honoka-san!” said Haru before asking Honoka a question. “So, what’s the plan?”

“When you told us about your plans for the extended group of your friends, Haru-san, we thought about this when we researched your name in the Internet” said Honoka.

“You said to be an idol girl when you were in middle school. Is that correct?” said Umi.

Haru shares a smile to both Honoka and Umi. “Why, yes, I was! I began my career of being an idol girl when I was in middle school. Then, me and Eri started to work together to become a duo. When we created the duo, my followers started to gather around me by giving me autographs. That’s why I wanted to gather myself with my friends of mine by creating an associated group known as the North Star Hasekura.”

Hinako and the other members of the North Star Hasekura point each other while talking to both Honoka and Umi. “I’m the leader of that group, Hinako Shinoda. Then, these are Haru’s friends. This is Arisa Tomioka…”

“Yeah, that’s me” said Arisa.

“… there is Kenji Fushimi, who is considered the Joker of the North Star” said Hinako.

“You got that right!” said Kenji Fushimi, a first year high school student from the Hasekura High School and a member of the North Star Hasekura.

“This guy named Makoto Sumiya” said Hinako.

“Hey, girls! How are you doing?” said Makoto Sumiya, a first year high school student from the Hasekura High School and a member of the North Star Hasekura.

“And last, but not the least, the tall and buxom girl with a coy smile on her face is Setsuka Hatakeyama” said Hinako.

“I came from Sapporo before I left to follow Haru to Hasekura” said Setsuka Hatakeyama, a first year high school student from the Hasekura High School and a member of the North Star Hasekura.

“That’s why the six of us created the group that represented wisdom and hope” said Haru.

“Yeah!” said Hinako, Arisa, Kenji, Makoto and Setsuka.

“Say, you guys are from Hokkaido?” asked Dia.

“Well, half of us came from Hokkaido, which is composed of me, Arisa, Makoto and Setsuka” said Haru.

“That’s good. You must be friends with the Kazuno sisters” said Dia.

“Who were forming the duo school idol group known as Saint Snow” said Ruby.

“Well, only Setsuka and Makoto were fans of that group while me and Hinako have sometimes watched your videos” said Haru.

“Yeah! We performed as a duo, but we didn’t able to make progress when we competed against different school idol groups in our hometown” said Sarah.

“But now, we don’t give up now as we became friends with Aqours after having a rivalry with the Kurosawa sisters” said Leah.

“Ah! I see that you have competed in Love Live!, Sarah-san and Leah-san! We saw you in the regional competition” said Setsuka.

“It was a shame that you didn’t able to qualify to the main competition” said Makoto.

“Yeah, it was really embarrassing when we made a mistake” said Leah.

“But we learned our lesson after we realized that we don’t want to be sore losers and we don’t want to receive bad reactions from our followers again. That’s why Ruby, Dia, Aqours and the two of us have composed the song 「Awaken the power」, which is the first single for Saint Aqours Snow” said Sarah.

“Wow! I heard that one when I listened it to my phone. It was so imaginable!” said Arisa.

“And it looked wonderful when you performed that song” said Hinako.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the members of Aqours and Saint Snow.

“So, by the way, why did you transfer to Shizuma?” asked Kotoko.

“It’s because I wanted to get along with Ruby after we bickered with each other just like my sister Sarah and Ruby’s sister Dia” said Leah.

“It’s not meant to be forced that I wanted my sister to transfer to Shizuma after we performed together last spring” said Sarah.

“So, the part we worked on is that Sarah and Leah will be joining with us for occasional times, but Leah must enroll to Shizuma as a second year high school student” said Dia.

“It’s great that I had been living in a good life in Shizuma. Isn’t that right, Ruby-chan?” said Leah.

“Yeah, of course! I will cheer you up if you feel bad again” said Ruby.

“Well, I don’t want to worry about you since we should work together like the way your Aqours had to” said Leah.

“Yeah, Leah-chan! Ganbaruby!” said Ruby.

“So, does that mean Saint Snow had been disbanded?” asked Kenji.

“It’s not disbanded, Kenji-san, but we transferred our home to Numazu. Currently, I’m a college student alongside Dia, Kanan and Mari” said Sarah.

“And I’m currently a second year high school student alongside Ruby, Hanamaru and Yoshiko” said Leah.

“It’s Yohane-chan, Leah-chan, but don’t call me Yoshiko” said Yoshiko as she corrects Leah regarding her name.

“Sorry, Yohane-chan, but I get it now” said Leah.

“Okay, you better, Leah-chan” said Yoshiko.

“Of course, Yohane-chan!” said Leah.

“But we don’t want to be mean to them anymore” said Sarah and Leah, showing their compassion to treat Dia and Ruby nicely as they mended their rivalry with them.

“That’s very nice, you two! I’m sure that you have worked along as a duo group, but I believe that you have some plans since you have left Hakodate to live in Numazu” said Haru.

“Hopefully, you will be ready to team up with them again for future singles of your group” said Kotoko.

“Well, you’re right, Kotoko-san. Our future had been contemplated because it’s our new life that we wanted to live with Aqours” said Leah.

“But we’ll make sure that we’re not gonna lose our hopes now!” said Sarah.

“Yeah!” said Haru and Kotoko.

“This is getting interesting, Chika-san. I believe that you had a tremendous job in working together as a school idol group. It’s making the followers get goosebumps when they see you sing and dance” said Roro.

“Of course, Roro-chan! We came from Numazu, Shizuoka” said Chika.

“In the shores of the Suruga Bay” said Yō.

“As we wanted to make us shine with our sparkles and beauty” said Kanan.

“Whenever we want to work together, we want to stay together as one idol group!” said Riko.

“Yeah!” said the members of Aqours.

“I’m happy with your smiles, girls! It seems that I have been flanked when I saw everyone wearing their casual uniform” said Maiko.

“Of course, we are!” said the members of Aqours.

“Sometimes, we don’t want to lose our pride because we care what we want to make us shine” said Yoshiko.

“And we want to inspire everyone to make sure that they’ll be happy to us sing and dance” said Dia.

“I’m sure that it will be great that we’re gonna stay here for just one night” said Mari.

“Which is going to be fantastic and awesome!” said Ruby.

“After that, we’ll part ways soon as we’re going to Chiyoda, so that we’ll have our own time to meet with a new idol group, zura” said Hanamaru.

“A new idol group? I never heard about that” said Uori.

“Who could that be?” asked Kiri.

“They were the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club” said Maki.

“These girls came from Odaiba, Minato” said Eli.

“And they were more diverse than the two idol groups, µ’s and Aqours” said Umi.

“Are they cute?” asked Hiyo.

“Yes, they were! Nico Nico Nii! They like to spark themselves with their smile!” said Nico.

“And they’re more admired to each other!” said Kotori.

“That’s interesting. When are you going to meet them?” said Hanako.

“It’s about 7:00 in the evening. So, we want to meet with you and your group first before we’ll meet the other one” said Nozomi.

“That’s why we need to start planning with your plans to make sure that we’ll gonna work together at some time” said Honoka.

“So, Umi-san, do you have thoughts about our plan for the extended group?” asked Hinako.

“Well, come to think of it… I believe that your idea should collaborate with Sarah, Leah, Ruby and Dia. They’ll be working on that, right, girls?” said Umi.

“Yeah!” said Dia, Ruby, Sarah and Leah.

“Well, then, I’m glad that we’re gonna work on this at some other time, Sarah-san and Leah-san. It seems that our extended group will be worked out if we’ll meet the red-colored groups in Rokugō” said Hinako.

“Of course, we could! It will take about two to three weeks to work on that plan” said Leah.

“Just give me the details on that through group chat” said Sarah.

“We’re just getting started and we need all to get involved” said Arisa.

“Then, we’ll create our very own group chat for you” said Dia.

“So that you can get in touch with us if you want to know about our progress!” said Ruby.

“Okay!” said Hinako and Arisa.

“Oh! I have an idea! Why don’t you work on the structure of our extended group then we’ll leave the rest to Haru and the other members of the North Star Hasekura” said Kenji.

“That way, we’ll finally form our extended group in a few weeks” said Setsuka.

“Oh, sure! We’ll let you know if the structure had been complete” said Dia.

“Okay!” said Kenji and Setsuka.

“I’ll let you know when we’ll have partners to team up with our group” said Setsuka.

“Yeah!” said Dia, Ruby, Sarah and Leah.

“Kotoko-san, I heard that you had some friends of yours. Mind if we could work together for your extended group?” said Honoka.

“Of course not, Honoka-san! I had my group, the Hasekura Rainbow Squad, where they were representing as followers of mine” said Kotoko.

Yurie grabs the shoulder of Sumiko while speaking to Honoka. “The two of us were co-leaders. I’m from the Takaishi Division.”

Sumiko politely smiles to Honoka while speaking to Honoka. “And I, on the other hand, had led the Serizawa Division.”

“I see. So, we should convince your friends in Katsushika to join your group while the three of you will meet with your allies in your school” said Honoka.

“Yeah!” said Kotoko, Yurie and Sumiko.

Then, Kotoko would speak to both Kotori and Hanayo. “Would you mind collaborate with us?”

“This one is going to be fun!” said Honoka.

“Of course, Honoka-san!” said Kotori.

“I would be glad to collaborate with you, Kotoko-chan!” said Hanayo.

“Hey, no fair! I don’t have help from them?! I should have joined them to make sure what they’re doing, nya” said Rin.

“Then, you should join with us by meeting with the friends of Kotoko in Katsushika” said Yurie.

“So that, we need them to be part of our circle of friends” said Sumiko.

“Come on, Rin-chan, you don’t want to mad, aren’t you?” queried Hanayo.

“Agh… fine, then. I’ll join, nya” said Rin.

“That makes four of us going to collaborate with Kotoko and her friends” said Kotori.

“Yeah, I agree, Kotori-san! I’m sure that we’re going to work this together to make sure that this co-habitation will build a partnership us and them” said Honoka.

“Yeah! I’m sure that you’re ready with this because this is what we should do when we’re working together as a team” said Kotoko.

“You got it!” said Honoka, Kotori, Hanayo and Rin.

“Well, it seems that you had some friends of yours in Toshima, Roro-san” said Umi.

“Yeah, I lived there when I was a little kid until middle school. Then, I moved to Ōta to enroll at the Hasekura High School” said Roro.

“So, are your friends out there?” asked Nico.

“No, they’re here for a while. My group, the Grateful Pink Azalea, had been composed of my friends that they followed my idol girl career” said Roro.

“Oh, that’s good, Roro-san! Nico Nico Nii! I really like idol girls who have followers just like us” said Nico.

“Yeah, they’re just more admired to get followers, which means that not only you’re a popular idol girl, but you’ll be able to sign autographs from them” said Maki.

“Uh… I usually sign autographs when my fellow groupmates urged me to do so, but I only like giving merchandises to my fans in my hometown” said Roro.

“Ah, okay, I get that point now, Roro-san” said Maki.

“I’m sure that you’ll gonna make more friends if you want to be famous” said Umi.

“So that you’ll be gleamed in surprise when they want to see you” said Nico.

“Yes, I will!” said Umi.

“So, what are you planning on your fanbase?” asked Nico.

“I will create my own fanbase where it will be composed of my close friends and loyal fans of fine from Toshima and my current home in Ōta. The reason that I will be creating my own circle of friends is because I wanted to inspire everyone to see me sing and dance. That way, I’ll be able to make my fanbase ‘a home to pure and admiring followers’ of mine” said Roro.

“There was interesting, Roro-san. I think that I can help you with that” said Nico.

“Yeah! That idea of yours should give your hometown something to shine” said Maki.

“Of course, you can help me working with my group’s plan on creating an extended group. You can chat with the leader of my group, Asami Yūki, if you want to make my circle of friends being formed” said Roro.

“Okay, Roro-san!” said Umi, Nico and Maki.

“We would be glad to help you!” said Umi.

“That’s the spirit, girls! I knew that you could count on me!” said Roro.

“Yeah!” said Umi, Nico and Maki.

“Miku-chan, I think that your group needs to shine with your plan in forming an extended group” said Chika.

“Yeah, it might be better if we can collaborate with those from the Bravehearts of Numazu” said Kanan.

“That group said to have a few members who were fans of us” said Riko.

“Oh, that’s a good idea, girls! I think that the collaboration should be more compromised to look like a network of groups because basically, the connection circle had been different, compared to the extended group system, but I would be glad if Yūmi Takasaki can join with us” said Miku.

“Oh, I know that girl, Miku-chan! That’s the girl that she had a relative being a fan of us” said Yō.

“And she’s good in doing digital art” said Kanan.

“Actually, Kanan-san, she’s just a beginner of doing digital art, but her brother was too good to make artworks to share it to the community” said Miku.

“Ah, I never heard about that, Miku-chan, but I’ll try to meet him sometime” said Chika.

“Oh, sure” said Miku.

“Are you done working on your plan, Miku-san?” asked Shupe.

“Not yet, but we came up of a plan” said Miku.

“Oh, good! Let me see!” said Shupe while Riko shows the diagram of the plans for the extended group of the Fire Edelweiss. “Wow! That sounds like the Fire Edelweiss had been connected to different groups in Nagoya.”

“Yep. The Fire Edelweiss had two chapters, one in Hasekura and the other in Todoroki Gakuen. The one in Todoroki Gakuen should be partnering with the Sunlight Rose while the other in Hasekura will team up with the yellow-colored groups in both Rokugō and Yaguchi” said Miku.

“Ah, I think that you’re good in making diagrams, Miku-san!” said Shupe.

“Thanks, Shupe-san! I had been working on this for the first time, thanks to my friends” said Miku.

“Yeah, that’s right, Miku-chan. We worked on this together” said Chika.

“Yeah! We decided to make this diagram for you, so that you can explore what her friend’s extended group would be like” said Yoshiko.

“Can I take a look of it?” asked Hiyo.

“Pretty, please?” asked Sasame.

“Sure!” said Yoshiko.

“Well, it was connected between two areas, but I hope that it should be done by next month” said Hiyo.

“Maybe, but we’re not sure if we’ll start working on this” said Yoshiko.

“By the time when we’re no longer busy with our studies, we’ll finally work with that if we have time” said Yō.

“That way, Miku’s circle of friends will be formed with new allies going to team up with her and her group, the Fire Edelweiss” said Riko.

“Ah, that’s very nice!” said Hiyo.

“I’m happy that you girls have worked on this, which has a lot of inspiration to take. I’m sure that it’s going to be a beautiful partnership that will work on, isn’t it?” said Sasame.

“Yes, it is, Same-chan. Everything will be just fine once Miku and most of us will work on this, so that it will be more beautiful” said Yoshiko.

“The more we find partners, the better to make a beautiful group” said Hanamaru.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Sasame and Hiyo.

“It’s beautiful to make friends with us, zura. Isn’t that right, Miku-zura?” said Hanamaru.

“Yeah, I agree!” said Miku.

“So, you must be Shupe-san, correct?” queried Mari.

“Yep. That’s me!” said Shupe.

“I think that you had an extended group that would represent the people from your hometown and your school” said Mari.

“Of course, it was, Mari-san! I was born and raised in Naha, Okinawa, and I had been living in a luxurious life even I like to be voluptuous” said Shupe.

“Well, that’s so nice, Shupe-san. I believe that you must be working to be fit and sexy just like me” said Kanan.

“Really?” queried Shupe.

“Yeah! I’m a good athlete and I had worked out to make my dance moves dazzle because I’m the choreographer of Aqours. Maybe, I can give you a suggestion, so that you can use it to make your extended group being made” said Kanan.

“Okay, Kanan-san. What suggestion you have for my extended group?” said Shupe.

“I think that you have to focus on one color to find partners for your group to team up with. I mean, your main color is brown, right?” said Kanan.

“Yeah!” said Shupe.

“Then, once brown is done, you can use the other colors to find more partners for your extended group” said Kanan.

“It’s more like a colorful rainbow when you assembled an extended group” said Mari.

“Ah, yes, that’s true, Mari-san” said Shupe.

“With that said, what color will you use?” asked Kanan.

“I think that I’ll go for teal, silver and violet” said Shupe.

“Shiny! You picked my image color, don’t you?” said Mari.

“Yep! Naha is really bold when it comes to the community groups because they don’t usually use red and yellow as their main colors, it used a variety of colors that sparked it up to represent their own group” said Shupe.

“So, I believe that your extended group used to be creative. That sounds like an interesting idea to me” said Kanan.

“Yes, it is, Kanan-san” said Shupe.

“So, that’s why you want to represent the extended group to be diverse with your followers from both Naha and Ōta. Is that what you plan on?” said Mari.

“Of course!” said Shupe.

“Well, I believe that you and your friends should work on this because it would be very difficult to assemble a group that came from different places. Try to use one color one at the time and then, finish assembling it” said Kanan.

“So that, your extended group will be completed” said Mari.

“Okay, I will, Kanan-san and Mari-san!” said Shupe.

“Hey, girls!” said Miku.

“What is it, Miku-san?” asked Shupe.

“Chika and I have proposed a plan where there will be an activity for the Fire Edelweiss, which is called the Juice Time” said Miku.

“I planned on this, but Miku and her friends will work on that because she wanted to have more followers. Isn’t thar right, Miku-chan?” said Chika.

“Yeah!” said Miku.

“What does it look like?” asked Shupe.

“There will be yellow-colored and orange-colored groups coming around to bring the fruits they like” said Riko.

“And then, they must make a creative juice that blended with different kinds of fruits they have” said Yō.

“So, the goal is to make everyone taste the exotic juices once it’s blended, zura” said Hanamaru.

“Just like those in different hotels near the Suruga Bay” said Yoshiko.

“Whoever gets the best creative juice wins the event” said Chika.

“Ah! I believe that it’s going to be a juice-making challenge. That was a good activity you have” said Shupe.

“Yeah! It might be a great time to take on those juices for myself” said Hiyo.

“Hopefully, it might be delicious!” said Sasame.

“I hope so, girls. It will be held on June 5 (Saturday), but we’re not sure if Aqours will be back for another visit” said Miku.

“So, you’ll just wait for the announcement if we’ll be going back to Tokyo for another visit” said Yō.

“That way, you’re going to surprise us again” said Riko.

“Yeah!” said Shupe, Sasame and Hiyo.

Eli shouts at the members of the Music Girls, µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow, so that they’ll get into their attention on what Eli has about to say. “Everyone! May I have your attention, please?” Everyone would be silent before Eli had an announcement, which makes them ready to see what the announcement would be like. “So, the 8 of us, me, Nozomi, Eri, Sarasa, Uori, Kiri, Maiko and Hanako, were making a big plan that will energize everyone as we’re all planning to visit Chiyoda to meet the members of the Idol Research Club in building an extended group for their members.”

“Wow! That sounds like there might be members of the Idol Research Club having their own set of friends since they were school idols now” said Haru.

“That’s right, Haru-san! When Nico, Hanayo and Maki have led the Idol Research Club when they were still in Otonokizaka, they help the high schoolers to be like them by showing their talents to start their own career of being school idols. Now that it had been a while after graduating from college, we wanted to make the Idol Research Club grow further to see new faces that will make them shine” said Nozomi.

“Hmmm… I have a question. Where is the home of the Idol Research Club?” said Kotoko.

“It is based in the Otonokizaka High School, located in Chiyoda” said Eli.

“Ah, okay! I get it now!” said Kotoko.

“So, what’s the purpose of that?” asked Miku.

“The purpose is to create extended groups for the members of the Idol Research Club, based on where they come from. It’s not more like having our own circle to follow us, but we’re going to make things energize if we have our allies coming our way to collaborate with us” said Nozomi.

“You mean there could be partners in different community areas in Chiyoda?” asked Miku.

“Exactly. The Otonokizaka High School had always been dedicated to everyone who wanted to be famous and it’s going to be perfect that the collaboration will give the members of the Idol Research Club what they want to have their own circle of friends” said Eli.

“That means, it’ll be an inspirational activity where everyone must draw their own diagram and share it to their friends, so that they’ll finally start working on that in the near future” said Nozomi.

“Oh, I like inspirational activities!” said Haru.

“That will make everyone do their own inspiration to make them shine!” said Kotoko.

“I’m sure that we’ll be ready for this once we’re all set to see the members of the Idol Research Club. It will be magnificent if we see them all” said Miku.

“Yeah!” said Nozomi.

“Horosho!” said Eli.

“That’s a nice activity you have, Eli-san and Nozomi-san! I knew that you had some bright plans to work on, even we’re no longer studying now” said Honoka.

“Yes, it was, Honoka-san!” said Eli and Nozomi.

“Inspiration is the only way to make desires, so that they’ll be able to have hopes and dreams that spark things up to shine” said Kotori.

“On the bright side, this will be a great time to get along together on another time, girls!” said Umi.

“Horosho, of course! It will be held by next month, so we’re not gonna be on a rush for some time because the members of µ’s have some work to do at our own home” said Eli.

“It will be a matter of time to witness extended groups around Tokyo, we’ll better watch out for more if we’ll be searching them one place to another. Don’t we agree?” said Nozomi.

“Yeah!” said the members of µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow.

“So, that’s why we’ll be preparing for this as soon as we’re all done with the studies” said Eri.

“Especially for the final exams because this will be a roadblock for every member of the Music Girls to take on” said Sarasa.

“No matter what will happen in the next few days, we’ll going to run things with the extended groups to be formed very soon” said Maiko.

“We’re not sure on what the exact date would be like” said Uori.

“But Eli and Nozomi will think about the possible dates of when that plan will happen” said Kiri.

“So, stay tuned for that because for now, the Music Girls will build on their circle of friends” said Hanako.

“Yeah, Hanako-san!” said the members of the Music Girls and their allies.

Maki and Hanayo look at their watch to see what time it is.

“Oh, my goodness!” said Hanayo.

“What is it, Hanayo-chan?” asked Honoka.

“It’s already 6:40 in the evening” said Hanayo.

“We still have more time to make it to Chiyoda to meet with the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club” said Maki.

“I see. We should be there by 7:00 in the evening” said Honoka.

“Yeah!” said the members of µ’s.

“Hey, what’s going on, Honoka-san?” asked Kotoko.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Kotoko-san, but the members of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club have been waiting for us” said Honoka.

“Yeah, we better leave early before 7” said Kotori.

“Oh, okay” said Kotoko.

“It was nice knowing you, Kotoko-chan, but hopefully, we’ll work on our plans in the future” said Hanayo.

“We promise, nya!” said Rin.

“Okay, Hanayo-chan and Rin-chan!” said Kotoko.

“Hmmm… sounds like you girls are about to go” said Hinako.

“Yeah, Hinako-san. I believe that it will be better if we’ll chat later tonight because we might gonna be busy later” said Dia.

“We’re going to Chiyoda just like what we told earlier” said Ruby.

“Don’t worry, Dia-san and Ruby-san! We can still talk about this if we have time to work on” said Haru.

“Of course, Haru-san! Just I’ll let you know that we’ll start working on that plan by next month if we’re no longer busy in school” said Dia.

“Hopefully, we’ll meet each other again very soon!” said Ruby.

“Yeah!” said Haru and Hinako.

“I guess that you’re going to leave early” said Arisa.

“Yeah, Arisa-chan. It’s been a while that we meet each other for the first time, but hopefully, we’ll work together as soon as we can” said Sarah.

“If we’re not gonna be busy at some time, then let’s chat with each other, so that we’ll be planning on what to do with our plan” said Leah.

“Okay! But don’t worry, we’ll work on this once the first term is over” said Arisa.

“Okay, Arisa-san!” said Sarah and Leah.

“I’m afraid that we have to go now, Miku-chan. Sorry if it’s gonna be a short encounter because we should be going to Chiyoda by 7:00 in the evening” said Chika.

“Yeah, that’s a shame, Chika-san, but I hope that we’ll finally work on our plan once my friends have agreed to team up with you” said Miku.

“Yeah. I believe that you and your friends will work on that for a while” said Chika.

“So that when we will return to this place, you’ll let us know the progress” said Riko.

“Yeah, I will!” said Miku.

“It’s nice that we visited this place for the first time, but as you all know, we still have that important encounter to visit” said Yō.

“The members of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club have been formed for about a few weeks ago and they’re ready to meet with us for the first time” said Yoshiko.

“So, don’t expect to see them very soon because we’re surely ready to meet them right now, zura” said Hanamaru.

“Then, good luck with that, girls! Hopefully, you’ll let me know when you’re done meeting with them!” said Miku.

“Okay, Miku-chan, we will!” said Chika, Riko, Yō, Yoshiko and Hanamaru.

“Shupe-san, I hope that you’ll be able to know about what to do when you and your friends will start forming your own extended group” said Kanan.

“When we’re going to back to this place again, we’ll see it before our very eyes” said Mari.

“Okay, Kanan-san and Mari-san! By the way, good luck visiting with the members of that new idol group that Eli said!” said Shupe.

“You mean the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club? Yeah, we’ll meet with them in Chiyoda while you and your friends will continue working on the preparations for your birthday party next month” said Kanan.

“Don’t forget to invite us if you want to, Miku-san!” said Mari.

“Okay! I’ll think about the invitees I’ll be going with. It’s going to be fun I tell you!” said Miku.

“Yeah!” said Kanan and Mari.

“Everyone! Let’s meet each other again next time!” said Honoka.

“We’ll be scheduling your next visit to meet us, girls!” said Haru.

“We promise!” said Kotoko.

“Okay, we will!” said the members of µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow.

“You’ll let us know when you are going to back to visit this place again! When we’ll meet again…” said Hanako before the members of the Music Girls and their allies join with her as they shout together in unison. “…let’s work together to shine over the rainbow!”

“Yeah!” said the members of µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow as they leave the Misawa Resort Hotel, waving their hands goodbye to the members of the Music Girls. The encounter between the Music Girls and the Love Live! groups had been a success as everyone will have their plans all set, so that they’ll develop their friendship between them. It’s safe to say that the Music Girls will finally bring better plans to make their own circle of friends to represent their own fanbase. Hopefully, when µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow will be returning to the Misawa Resort Hotel very soon, they’re finally ready to partner with the Music Girls in no time.

After saying goodbye to the members of µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow, Haru and Kotoko talk with each other as the former speaks to the latter sweetly. “You know, we should have done that earlier if they have done their classes early, but I’m sure that they’ll be coming back for another visit very soon.”

“Yeah, Haru-san, I agree! It seems that they have been together for years since they have done good things when they competed in Love Live! I hope that one day, we’ll put a show that will feature us and them to make things sparkle” said Kotoko.

“That’s a good idea, Kotoko-san! I think that you had some bright plans to show with!” said Haru.

“Yeah, I believe so, but we’ll have to wait and see if we’ll gonna make it to shine us together with the others” said Kotoko.

“Yeah!” said Haru.

“Hey, Haru-san and Kotoko-san! We should go to dinner at the Golden Sun Restaurant” said Eri.

“And after that, we’ll part ways to go back home. Do you want to join with us?” said Sarasa.

“Sure!” said Haru.

“Okay, Sarasa-san!” said Kotoko.

“Then, let’s eat together!” said Eri and Sarasa.

“Yeah!” said Haru and Kotoko, smiling on their faces to Eri and Sarasa as their smiles would never be lost to get along with the Music Girls.

UP NEXT: Profile of the North Star Hasekura

Thanks
    Achievements:

After I have posted the profile of the Red and Blue Primulas of Hasekura last Monday (October 12), I’ll post the profile of the friend group of Haru Chitose, a member of the Music Girls and H ☆ E ☆ S. They were the North Star Hasekura, a group that is composed of the close friends of Haru. Some of them were from Sapporo, Hokkaido, the hometown of Haru, such as Arisa Tomioka, Makoto Sumiya and Sumika Hatakeyama, while the others were coming from Ōta, mostly in Ōmori.

North Star Hasekura: Hinako Shinoda, Arisa Tomioka, Kenji Fushimi, Makoto Sumiya, Setsuna Hatakeyama, Kazuyoshi Morita, Seira Takayama, Takashi Takebe, Rikako Shimizu, Maki Nozawa, Genjiro Kashiwagi, Aki Nishiyama, Yūji Kamiya, Yoshino Yoshikawa and Natsumi Watanabe

North Star Hasekura
    Hinako Shinoda: May 17 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Arisa Tomioka: December 5 / 1HS / Hasekura HS / Born in Sapporo, Hokkaido
    Kenji Fushimi: October 4 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Makoto Sumiya: June 28 / 1HS / Hasekura HS / Born in Sapporo, Hokkaido
    Setsuna Hatakeyama: August 9 / 1HS / Hasekura HS / Born in Sapporo, Hokkaido
    Kazuyoshi Morita: January 28 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Seira Takayama: March 3 / 1HS / Hasekura HS / Born in Sapporo, Hokkaido
    Takashi Takebe: September 20 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Rikako Shimizu: July 17 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Maki Nozawa: April 21 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Genjiro Kashiwagi: November 6 / 1HS / Hasekura HS / Born in Sapporo, Hokkaido
    Aki Nishiyama: February 14 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Yūji Kamiya: October 31 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Yoshino Yoshikawa: March 27 / 1HS / Hasekura HS
    Natsumi Watanabe: June 10 / 1HS / Hasekura HS

UP NEXT: Extras 17: “Tamaki Minami and the Achromatic League”

The Music Girls, µ’s, Aqours and Saint Snow have agreed to start their co-habitation to develop, so that they’ll start their idol partnership with each other in the near future. It’s nice that their co-habitation will be settled as this will be the first time that these groups will work together in Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts. I’m so gratified that I have followed both Ongaku Shoujo and Love Live! School Idol Project and that’s why this crossover will be probably changing the atmosphere of idols forever. I would love to see the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club to appear in this extra chapter as well to make this update even better to be more fantastic, but I only settle for the three groups plus Saint Show. Fortunately, though, the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club will probably appear as a whole group in one of the future updates very soon. So, get hyped to witness them in this series for sure! Hopefully, this crossover will be more perfect to give my chance to work on future projects with them for this series in the near future. In the next update, the Achromatic League will return as they’re going to appear alongside Tamaki Minami, the cousin of Kotori Minami, and a new character that will appear in this series. You’ll see all those the next time I’ll post! I’ll see you on October 18 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Only four extra chapters left to finish off Volume 8 and it seems that the series had been rolling with new friendships and new dreams that will be made for the future of the Bravehearts and their allies. However, this is only just the beginning because you’ll see more of them in the next volume. Also, the view counts have continued to soar high after I posted one update to another! Thank you so much for reading those, everyone! You're all the best that you like something new updates that are way more fantastic after the semi-hiatus! So, the next update will be all about rivalry as the Dark Eclipse and the Achromatic League have engaged with each other after the latter tried to recruit Azusa Kusunoki, a female student from the Kōjiya Middle School, to be Matsuki Nagashi’s partner. Kōjiya is one of the places in Ōta that is not peaceful and not quiet because of a current rivalry had been escalated badly, which is between Matsuki’s group and the other black-colored groups in that place. While some other colored groups have voiced for the end of that rivalry by settling different methods to end it, the Achromatic League had wanted to end it by not letting them do criminal activities when these black-colored groups will confront each other again, which means not getting involved in fights in their area. But before you’ll read this one, this update will be dedicated to Iori Nomizu, whose birthday is today (October 18). Born in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Iori is the voice actress of Yoshino (Date A Live), Kurumi Nonaka (The Testament of Sister New Devil) and Mao Nanjō (Hensuki: Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as She’s a Cutie?). I hope that she will continue making progress of her voice acting career. Happy birthday, Iori! Now, get ready to be thrilled and shocked as here comes the seventh extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8! Enjoy reading the seventh extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8!

Azusa Kusunoki was playing basketball with her schoolmates in the basketball court of the Kōjiya Middle School, which is her school, before she would be confronted by the members of the Dark Eclipse. Matsuki tried to convince Azusa to join the Dark Eclipse, but Azusa declined to do so by showing her bracelet that she’s a member of the Achromatic League. Azusa leave her school by using her bicycle to get away from Matsuki and his friends. She was able to find Ayumi’s home right before trying to hide there, so that she won’t be seen by the members of the Dark Eclipse. However, Matsuki and his boys can’t give up right now as Matsuki is climbing through the top of the gate to give his groupmates a chance to enter Ayumi’s house, which makes Azusa and Ayumi mad. Matsuki has about to grab Azusa through the arm when Tamaki Akutagawa steps up to stop that scuffle. When Tamaki shouted at them angrily while protecting both Azusa and Ayumi, Matsuki and his boys would finally retreat by leaving the house, so that they won’t be caught by the police. Later, the members of the Achromatic League would set up an emergency meeting to talk about their plans to stop the rivalry of the black-colored groups in Kōjiya. They want to end it by convince them not to get involved in stage fights, so that they won’t be caught by the police. They are going to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from the achromatic group, so that they’ll convince them to join the campaign in stopping the rivalry. The partnership between the Achromatic League and Tamaki had finally begun as both sides are ready to save Kōjiya by ending the rivalry of the black-colored groups in their hometown and hopefully, Kōjiya will be peaceful again with harmony and hope.

EXTRAS 17: “TAMAKI MINAMI AND THE ACHROMATIC LEAGUE

The Achromatic League is one of the black-and-white-colored groups that was formed after the disbandment of the Dragons of Ōta. They have a lot of members coming from central part of Ōta, mostly in Kamata and Yaguchi. However, there is one member who came from Kōjiya and that person’s name is Azusa Kusunoki.

Azusa Kusunoki, a first year middle school student from the Kōjiya Middle School, walks to the basketball court where she is playing basketball with her schoolmates. Later, Matsuki Nagashi and his group, the Dark Eclipse, are eyeing on her.

“Hey, is that Azusa Kusunoki?” asked Tadanori Nogami.

“Yep. I heard that she had joined the girls’ basketball team” said Makoto Yamada.

“Hmmm… that’s interesting. I never seen her before, guys, but I believe that she might be my type if her moves looked like mine” said Matsuki.

“Hey, you must be kidding. Are you going to court her?” said Tōru Matsunaga.

“What?! Come on now, I can’t do that” said Matsuki.

“Yes, you are, Matsuki-kun. Since you’re the guy who can make tricks, you should impress her” said Tadanori.

“Yeah, you should do it” said Kazuma Yamano.

“You know what if you want me to court that girl, then I’ll punch you into your face!” said Matsuki.

“But what are you gonna do?” asked Gakuto.

“I’m going to watch her until she is done playing basketball with her friends” said Matsuki.

“Uh, there’s one thing I can say about this, but her training is not gonna be held until tomorrow. Are you going to wait until tomorrow?” said Kōsuke Suzaki.

“Oh, come on now, I’m going to see her right now and I believe that she’s going to by my type soon” said Matsuki.

“Well, we’ll see if you’re gonna get her, Tsukuru. You better watch out of her because she might be afraid of you” said Toshimi Kuroki.

“Of course not!” said Matsuki.

Azusa continues to make moves against her opponents as she got her talent to show up because she’s a basketball player, representing the Kōjiya Middle School girls’ basketball team.

When she and her friends finished playing basketball in the basketball court, they are about to leave when Matsuki appears to meet them while being accompanied by the members of the Dark Eclipse.

“You must be Azusa Kusunoki, am I right?” queried Matsuki.

Azusa replies to Matsuki in a serious expression. “Yeah, I’m Azusa Kusunoki. I’m a first year middle school student from section 1-1. Do we know each other?”

“Not yet, but this is our first time that we meet each other. I had seen your moves earlier, which was a good one” said Matsuki.

“Thanks. By the way, who are you?” said Azusa.

Matsuki introduces himself to Azusa. “My name is Matsuki Nagashi. I’m an athlete, playing for the Kōjiya Middle School boys’ basketball team. I’m here looking forward to recruiting a female member in our group. That’s why I decided to pick you.”

“Me? Are you serious?” queried Azusa.

“Why, yes. I observed you the way you played earlier, and it was a good one. I’m sure that you wanted to be like me” said Matsuki.

“I would be glad to, but I’m already a member of a different group” said Azusa before showing her black-beaded bracelet. “See?”

“No way” said Matsuki.

“I’m a member of the Achromatic League under the leadership of Ayumi Aozora. Despite I’m living in Kōjiya, I’m still loyal to her” said Azusa.

“I see. If you’re considered loyal to that pathetic leader of yours, then let’s see if you are worthy to respect me” said Matsuki.

“Respect you? You can’t do that, Matsuki-san, but also, you don’t make fun of my friend!” said Azusa.

“Very well. If you don’t want to follow my command to become my first female recruit, then I’m going to take this the hard way” said Matsuki. Matsuki would about to grab Azusa through her shoulder, but he ends up holding the hand of one of the friends of Azusa. “What?!”

“You’re holding me, Matsuki-san. That’s disgusting!” said Kurumi Tanigawa, a first year middle school student from the Kōjiya Middle School, before Azusa gets free from Matsuki by shoving him with her shoulder.

Matsuki growls in anger before asking the members of the Dark Eclipse to look for her. “Ah… where is she?”

Tadanori finally sees Azusa, who was riding her bicycle as she tries to get away from Matsuki. “There she is, Matsuki-kun! She’s trying to escape!”

“Oh, don’t worry, Tadanori-kun. We don’t want to let her get away from us!” said Matsuki.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Dark Eclipse.

“Let’s get her!” said Matsuki.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Dark Eclipse as they would be joined by Matsuki where they ride their bicycles.

Meanwhile, Azusa tries to get back home as she tries to get away from Matsuki and his friends. Azusa uses her phone to call with Ayumi with her speaker. “Hey, Ayumi-chan.”

Ayumi’s voice was heard through Azusa’s speaker as Ayumi tries to communicate with Azusa. “Oh, Azusa-san! What are you doing here?”

“I’m trying to get away from that Matsuki” said Azusa.

“Who the hell is he?” asked Ayumi.

“He’s the leader of the Dark Eclipse and he tried to recruit me to join that group. I have to get away from him and his group before they’ll try to fight back” said Azusa.

“Hmmm… that sounds like they pick up girls by trying to recruit them” said Ayumi.

“Yeah, Ayumi-chan, I had seen some senses to see what they’re doing and now, they’re trying to find me instantly” said Azusa.

“Okay, I understand. What are they looked like?” said Ayumi.

“They were wearing black-and-gray-striped shirts, but there’s no sign on it. It’s just a plain shirt, but they have looked like rock stars if you ask me” said Azusa.

“That’s what I thought. See if you can make it at my home, so that I’ll protect you from those bullies” said Ayumi.

“Uh… I’m almost there to my home, Ayumi-chan. Where is your home?” said Azusa.

“It’s in Nishi Kamata” said Ayumi.

“Well, I’m trying to reach it, but it will take 10 minutes to make it to your home” said Azusa.

“Then, hurry up before those guys are trying to stop you” said Ayumi.

“Okay!” said Azusa as she finishes the call before looking to see directions to Ayumi’s home. When she looks around in the streets, there are no members of the Dark Eclipse trying to catch on her. Azusa sighs before sparking to herself. “Those boys aren’t gonna catch me now after I had seen them really bad. I got to visit Ayumi’s home or those boys will catch me slipping on a bicycle.”

Azusa would continue riding her bicycle on her way to Nishi Kamata while on the other hand, Matsuki and the members of the Dark Eclipse are trying to look for Azusa, but they failed to do so.

“Ah, come on! Where is she?” exclaimed Matsuki.

“I don’t see her, Matsuki-kun. She got to be away from her home” said Mitsuaki.

“Then, we should look for when she was heading to” said Matsuki.

“Uh, if I remember correctly, Matsuki-kun, that girl has about to head to Nishi Kamata to meet the leader of her group” said Gakuto.

“So, she’s going to visit her friend, huh?” said Matsuki.

“Yes, she was. She’s gonna try to get away from you” said Gakuto.

“Well, then, I’m not going to let her visit her friend’s home, so I’ll have to catch her by force” said Matsuki before shouting to his groupmates. “Come on, boys! Let’s stop her and make sure that she’s gonna fell on our trap!”

“Yeah!” said the members of the Dark Eclipse as Matsuki and them would head into Nishi Kamata, trying to catch Azusa by doing their dirty trick.

Azusa would reach Nishi Kamata, but she’s not sure where the home of Ayumi was. Azusa looks around left and right to see if she sees the home of Ayumi. “There has to be here somewhere to find Ayumi’s home. If I can make it, I’m going to get protected by my leader.” Azusa calls Ayumi again as the former talks to the latter instantly. ‘Uh… hello, Ayumi-chan. Where is your home?”

“Just look at the flag of the Achromatic League that stood at the top of my house. That’s where you will be heading to get safe from those bullies” said Ayumi.

“Okay, I got it! But if Matsuki and his friends would reach it before I do, what are you gonna do?” said Azusa.

“I’m going for a back-up” said Ayumi.

“Okay, Ayumi-chan! I’ll be on my way!” said Azusa.

“Okay!” said Ayumi. Both Azusa and Ayumi hang up their phones before Azusa looks around again to see if she sees the house of Ayumi. Azusa would finally look at the flag of the Achromatic League, which is placed at one of the windows of the house of Ayumi.

“There it is! It’s the flag of the Achromatic League! I should make it by now!” said Azusa as she was able to stop by at the house of the Achromatic League. When she’s about to enter through the small gate, Azusa sees the members of the Dark Eclipse, who were making their way to catch her. “Oh no! I had to get inside and fast!”

Luckily, Azusa was able to enter to the house of Ayumi before the members of the Dark Eclipse would catch up on her. As Matsuki and his boys stopped at the gate of the Achromatic League, they didn’t see Azusa, which makes Matsuki gone steaming mad.

“I had enough! I’m going to call her out now!” said Matsuki.

As Azusa puts her bicycle at the bicycle stand, she hears the voice of Matsuki. “Hey, Azusa-san! We’re not done yet! I want you to come out now!”

“It’s that voice, Ayumi-chan!” said Azusa.

“Yeah. You don’t think that you’re gonna trust him?” said Ayumi.

“I don’t want to trust him because he’s a bully. He’s trying to recruit me to join the Dark Eclipse” said Azusa.

“Joining the Dark Eclipse? That’s unacceptable!” said Ayumi.

“Come on now, Azusa-san! We’re trying to settle things down. If you don’t, I’m going to beat you out now!” said Matsuki.

“I don’t want to, Matsuki-san! If you try to beat me out, you have to get through my friends first!” said Azusa.

“Yeah! You realize that it was a joke, Matsuki-san? No, it wouldn’t! You shouldn’t enter to my home if you’re trying to invade us” said Ayumi.

“THAT’S IT! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR NON-SENSE! I’M GOING IN!” said Matsuki as he’s trying to enter the house of Ayumi by climbing through the gate.

“Hey, you can’t do that!” said Ayumi.

“Yes, I am! I’m good in climbing up the gates, which you can’t do that for yourself” said Matsuki before opening the small gate and allowing his friends to come around. Matsuki and his friends would circle around Ayumi and Azusa.

“You can’t escape now, Azusa-san! You don’t follow my orders, girl, which means that I’m going to force you to join!” said Matsuki as he’s about to grab Azusa through her left arm.

“Hey, let go of me!” said Azusa.

“I don’t want you to let that happen!” said Ayumi as she holds the right arm of Azusa.

“Knock it off!” said Azusa as she shoves Matsuki with her arm.

Getting hurt from Azusa’s shoving, Matsuki has had enough of Azusa. “Alright, that’s it! You can’t hurt me, Azusa-san, because you’re mine now!”

Matsuki would about to grab Azusa one more time when someone shouts at them. “STOP IT!” Matsuki would become erratic when he heard someone’s voice. “Who’s there? Show yourself!”

The person who shouted at both Matsuki’s camp and Ayumi’s camp was revealed to be Tamaki Akutagawa, the relative of Kotori Minami. “Yeah, that’s right! You can see me now.”

“Are you Kotori Minami? You looked like her with your appearance” said Matsuki.

Tamaki replies to Matsuki in a way the former’s relative used to. “No, I’m not Kotori Minami. That is my relative. I’m Tamaki Akutagawa, but you can call me Tamaki Minami.”

“WHAT?!” exclaimed Matsuki and the members of the Dark Eclipse.

“No way! You got to be kidding me!” said Azusa.

“You must be the cousin of one of the members of µ’s” said Ayumi.

“Yep. I’m here to protect you!” said Tamaki, which makes both Ayumi and Azusa being relieved.

“So, you had a back-up, huh? Hmph! What a pathetic act you have, but it doesn’t matter. We’re still going to invade this place now!” said Matsuki.

“Don’t you get it, Matsuki-san? You can’t do that!” said Azusa.

“Yeah! If you’re refusing to do it, we better call the police right now!” said Tamaki.

“Now, you better stay away from us now!” said Ayumi.

Trying to face a possible punishment if he refused to obey orders from the trio, Matsuki and his boys would finally give up as Matsuki speaks to the guests. “You win today, but we’ll keep an eye on all of you!” Then, Matsuki looks at Azusa as the latter was sympathetic to her friends. “I’m not gonna bother you until one day, you’ll join our team. So, don’t think something stupid before I’m gonna force you by myself! You hear me?”

“You know what, Matsuki-san, I don’t care if you’re trying to force me to join your pathetic group. I’m loyal to Azusa-san and I don’t want to follow your orders from an idiot like you!” said Azusa.

“Gah… fine, then. I feel you, but one day, let’s meet each other again” said Matsuki.

“Yeah, but don’t stalk to me again or I’ll arrest you to the discipline office!” said Azusa.

“Then, it’s settled. There’s no way your mind games aren’t better than yours, Azusa-san. I’m good at it” said Matsuki before he and his friends are making their hasty retreat. “Let’s get out of here, guys. Those girls behind her are strict.”

“Yeah, Matsuki-kun” said the members of the Dark Eclipse, who were frowning their faces in disappointment after they heard about what Azusa and Tamaki said. Matsuki and the members of the Dark Eclipse would leave by riding their bicycles to get away from getting caught by the police.

Tamaki closes the small gate before talking to Azusa and Ayumi. “Well, that will let them away for a while, girls. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, we’re okay, Tamaki-chan” said Azusa.

“Me too. I’m feeling hurt a little” said Ayumi.

“That’s great!” said Tamaki.

Azusa, Ayumi and Tamaki would enter to the house of Ayumi as they’re talking with each other about what happened earlier.

“So, why are you here?” asked Azusa.

“Because Ayumi asked me to visit this place. You haven’t expected to see where we meet each other” said Tamaki.

“I don’t know, Tamaki-chan, but that’s strangely indeed. So, how the two of you meet with each other?” said Azusa.

“You see, I started to create a partnership with the Tinkle Aurora, so that I’ll help them grow their numbers by finding the former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Tamaki.

“The Dragons of Ōta. Well, I never joined that group for a long time before I joined the Achromatic League. Ayumi was able to take care of me after I moved to Kōjiya” said Azusa.

“Wow! That’s so sweet. By the way, can I tell your name?” said Tamaki.

Azusa would say her name, her current year level and her current school. “Azusa Kusunoki. First year middle school student from the Kōjiya Middle School.”

“Kōjiya Middle School. That school must be one of the schools that faced serious problems right now” said Tamaki.

“What do you mean, Tamaki-san?” asked Azusa.

“The Kōjiya Middle School is mostly home to the students who sported their hair violet or black. It was one of the dangerous basketball teams in middle school because of their aggressive ways to make their opponents feel their pain and now, because of one of their members had joined that team, it seems that I’m feeling concerned about what’s going on in that school” said Tamaki.

“Yeah, I believe that it was, Tamaki-chan. Matsuki was such an idiot. He’s trying to court me and follow me. I should have done it before, not to talk to the strangers like him” said Azusa.

“Hmmm… I understand now. I think that you’re going to stay away from him for a while” said Tamaki.

“What’s you mean?” asked Azusa.

“Mimi and I told about the situation in the Kōjiya Middle School a few days ago. Mimi said to me that they have their own nature based on a rivalry of the black-colored groups. That’s why the Dark Eclipse had been involved in nasty fights and dirty things like robbery and solicitation” said Tamaki.

“I think that you must be against that situation, Tamaki-chan” said Azusa.

“Does that mean you want to end it?” asked Ayumi.

“Yeah, I want to end it because it makes me upset of what happened to the youth in Kōjiya. So, I decided to become friends with Mimi before she invited me to attend the closing event of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. Sounds like you enjoyed that festivity, girls?” said Tamaki.

“Yeah!” said Azusa and Ayumi.

“Anyway, what happened to you, Azusa-chan? Why are you being targeted by Matsuki and the Dark Eclipse?” asked Tamaki.

“It’s because Matsuki tried to recruit me to be part of the Dark Eclipse as the first female member of that group. I’m a basketball athlete just like him, but I don’t like his arrogant attitude because he always gets into girls without doing his own proper way of respecting them” said Azusa.

“Oh, that’s terrible, Azusa-san, but good thing that you had your friend behind your back” said Tamaki.

“Yeah. Ayumi was able to trust me on trying not to get involved with Matsuki when I entered to his room. I felt terrified when he’s trying to get his hands on me” said Azusa.

“I get it now, Azusa-chan. I believe that you are confiding to your close friend because you wanted to not get into trouble like this” said Tamaki.

“Of course, I am, Tamaki-san!” said Azusa.

“She’s very confident because she wanted to stay from being in trouble. When she was young, she was always getting into trouble while she and her former friends on camping” said Ayumi.

“What?! That’s so rude!” said Azusa.

“Yes, it was. Remember?” said Ayumi.

“Oh, I get it now, Ayumi-chan, but I guess that it was forgotten now” said Azusa.

“Yeah” said Ayumi.

“Anyway, back to what I’m saying, Mimi and I were used to be living in Kamata while enrolling to different schools. Mimi came from the Keishin Academy while I studied in the Kamata Middle School. Mimi said to me that I’m always content to everyone’s feelings just like my cousin. So, I decided to express someone who had befriended me to be part of my side. That’s how I want to make them happy. Since Mimi became close to me, I finally get myself involved into their activities with the Bravhehearts” said Tamaki.

“That’s pretty good, Tamaki-chan. I like that. It seems that you have finally got yourself involved with that friend of yours. In a coincidence, Mimi was able to recognize me as a former member of the Dragons of Ōta” said Ayumi.

“Wait a minute, Ayumi-chan. Are you a member of the Dragons of Ōta?” said Tamaki.

“Yeah! I came from the black group, which is also known as the achromatic group. That’s how the name ‘achromatic’ coming from to name my own group, the Achromatic League. Since then, I became focused on finding the former members of the Dragons of Ōta while trying to study hard to get high grades in different subjects in this term. I wanted to make sure that I’ll do my best to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta right before the end of the month. Once I find them, I’ll ask them if they want to support the revival of the Dragons of Ōta” said Ayumi.

“That’s good. I really like to see your progress going on in trying to bring back the Dragons of Ōta” said Tamaki.

“Yeah, I agree” said Ayumi.

“So, should we come up of a plan to end the situation in Kōjiya?” asked Tamaki.

“Yeah!” said Azusa and Ayumi.

“I think that it’s the right time to call our groupmates to gather with each other” said Ayumi.

“Good idea, Ayumi-chan!” said Tamaki.

“Yeah, let’s do it!” said Azusa.

A few hours later, the other members of the Achromatic League such as Rumi Hironaga, Mizuho Ōnishi, Kenji Yanoguchi, Teruko Kusunose and Kimiko Isegawa would arrive to meet with Ayumi, Azusa and Tamaki as they’re going to have their meeting at the living room of the house of Ayumi.

“So, why we are all here, Ayu-chan?” asked Rumi.

“We’re going to have an emergency meeting. It seems that one of our members had gotten into trouble with her schoolmate, who used to be a gang leader” said Ayumi.

“Yeah, Matsuki tried to recruit me to join the Dark Eclipse, but I refused to do so” said Azusa.

“And now, we’re currently engaging a rivalry against them” said Ayumi.

“Oh, that’s not good, Ayu-chan. It looks like the rivalry of the black-colored groups in Kōjiya had been growing once again” said Rumi.

“This time, it gets escalated into different areas like in Kamata” said Mizuho.

“I agree, girls. It’s getting complicated that we’re going to fight to end this rivalry if we want to make them peace at the same time” said Ayumi.

“It’s not going to be personal I tell you” said Azusa.

“Azusa’s right and it’s up to everyone that we need to end it” said Tamaki.

“So, what are you gonna do?” asked Mizuho.

“I think that our plan is to team up with the people who were formerly part of the Dragons of Ōta and then, we’ll convince the black-colored groups to end their rivalry before it reaches into another tournament that might possibly be held very soon” said Tamaki.

“Does that mean we need to talk to the other black-colored groups in Kōjiya to end their heated rivalry?” asked Kenji.

“Yep. My idea is to convince them not into stage fights in different places, so that no one will get caught by the police. The police had been reporting every single day with reports went ahead at the same time, but once it reaches the Kōjiya Invitationals by the month of October, this might gonna be bad” said Tamaki.

“Last year, the Kōjiya Invitationals was recorded as the most incidents in last year’s Ōta League season where they were a lot of technical fouls made by players from different teams. The Dark Eclipse was not on the list yet until they participated in the Ōmori Invitationals” said Ayumi.

“Well, that was a good information, Ayumi-sama, but I heard the news that the Youth Division tournament of the Ōmori Invitationals had been restarted due to a lack of teams competing” said Kenji.

“Oh, that’s very unfortunate, Kenji-san. What happened?” said Ayumi.

“There were about 22 teams competing in both boys’ and girls’ tournament of the Youth Division of the Ōmori Invitationals, resulting to the organizers have decided to restart the tournament” said Kenji.

“It will be held in one month” said Kimiko.

“Which means that all automatic qualifiers in those tournaments will start over again to regain their berth, but some may end up begging off from that competition” said Teruko.

“That’s a good sign for those who came from Kōjiya, but I believe that they’re going to organize their own tournament to be served as a warm-up tournament for the upcoming competitions this year” said Azusa.

“Including the anticipating middle school prefectural tournament” said Ayumi.

“Yeah, we agree” said the members of the Achromatic League.

“So, is everyone agree to the plan Tamaki said earlier? Raise your hands” said Ayumi.

Everyone would raise their hands to agree with the plan Tamaki said earlier, which makes Azusa speak to them. “Now, that’s a lot of them agreeing to our friend’s plan.”

“That’s good. I like that” said Ayumi.

“Now, another thing that we should do is that we’ll keep doing the search to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta, so that we’re going to use them to be part of our team that we will campaign to stop engaging fights between the black-colored groups in Kōjiya” said Azusa.

“That means, we’re going to keep an eye on them as soon as they should not get involved into fights again” said Tamaki.

“Yeah, I agree with that, girls!” said Mizuho.

“I believe that this will make a temporary ceasefire before different leaders will make their own ceasefire” said Rumi.

“Which is also means that you should be part of that, Ayumi-san” said Kenji.

“Of course, I am, Kenji-san. I should be able to follow the ceasefire they’re planning once it is now revealed to the public. Hopefully, we’ll have some plans to prevent any hostilities between our side and the other groups” said Ayumi.

“I think that the planned tournament would be making everyone settling their odds to see who the best black-colored group in Kōjiya was, but I don’t think we’ll assemble our own team to represent in that tournament if that tournament would be held in a real time” said Kimiko.

“Kimiko’s right. I think that Azusa should form her own chapter to become a satellite team to compete in that tournament. I can’t predict on that if Azusa had to adapt her own team earlier” said Teruko.

“That’s right, Teruko-san! Even I didn’t join the Dragons of Ōta in the first place, I’m adapting to this group to be my home and that’s why one day, I’ll create my own group to be part of this group” said Azusa.

“So, do you have plans on that if the tournament will be held soon, Azu-chan?” asked Rumi.

“Yeah, Ru-chan! That is what I want to make my own circle of friends one day, so that you can call my friends to gather with each other” said Azusa.

“I see. I like the way you speak about your future. This makes me wonder about having a satellite team for this group” said Tamaki.

“Yeah, me too! I really I think that the Achromatic League should be partnering with the Bravehearts since we have some members who were formerly coming from the Dragons of Ōta” said Rumi.

“You’re right, girls. Since we were found by the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka, I think that we wanted to get more involved just like Tamaki said because this will be our chance to work for the future of every one of us” said Ayumi.

“That’s right, Ayumi-chan! If we want to be blessed just like how the Bravehearts of Ōta did, then we’re going to work together as a team, right?” said Tamaki.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Achromatic League.

“Great! I hope that we’re going to be ready to settle things down in Kōjiya once we’ll have the right time to meet with them” said Tamaki.

“That’s right, Tamaki-chan. It’s going to be a matter of time that we will stop this rivalry because we’re all vigilant and determined when it comes to this situation like this” said Ayumi.

“Whenever they’re about to escalate again, we better stop them before it’s too late” said Azusa.

“You got it right, Azusa-chan!” said Tamaki.

“Now that things have been settled for all of us to do our mission, we’ll make sure that there will be no chaos gonna happen right before a big competition comes out” said Ayumi.

“Yeah, it will be our chance to step things up, so that everything will be just fine. Right, everyone?” said Azusa.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Achromatic League.

“That’s what I’m talking about, everyone! I’m glad that your enthusiasm never dies out since we’re running as a team” said Azusa.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Achromatic League, much to the delight of Tamaki and Ayumi. Ayumi and the Achromatic League have finally started their partnership with Tamaki as they’re planning to end the rivalry of the black-colored groups that escalated from Kōjiya recently after what happened between Matsuki and Azusa, who both of them were basketball players in the same school. As a group, they wanted to end all odds, thinking that the rivalry was greatly affecting everyone’s hopes and dreams, and it is up to them save everything to prevent another chaos going to run around Kōjiya again.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Achromatic League

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here is the profile of the Achromatic League, a group based in Kamata and Yaguchi as they are one of the black-and-white-colored groups that have been formed after the disbandment of the Dragons of Ōta. It was led by Ayumi Aozora and its members include Mito Mifune (the cousin of Shiori Mifune of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club), Azusa Kusunoki and Tamaki Akutagawa (also known as Tamaki Minami; the cousin of Kotori Minami of µ’s).

Achromatic League: Ayumi Aozora, Rui Hironaga, Mizuho Ōnishi, Kenji Yanoguchi, Teruno Kusunose, Kimiko Isegawa, Mito Mifune, Fumiko Adachi, Haruka Esaki, Nobuhiko Sakaguchi, Hatsuko Ninomiya, Junko Natsukawa, Genjiro Aizawa, Shigeru Hoshikawa, Azusa Kusunoki and Tamaki Akutagawa

Achromatic League
    Ayumi Aozora: November 1 / 2MS / Yasukata MS
    Rumi Hironaga: August 30 / 2MS / Yasukata MS
    Mizuho Ōnishi: February 24 / 2MS / Kamata MS
    Kenji Yanoguchi: April 11 / 2MS / Yasukata MS
    Teruko Kusunose: March 19 / 2MS / Kamata MS
    Kimiko Isegawa: July 17 / 2MS / Kamata MS

Mito Mifune: January 14 / 2MS / Yasukata MS / Cousin of Shiori Mifune
    Fumiko Adachi: October 19 / 2MS / Yasukata MS
    Haruka Esaki: September 5 / 2MS / Yasukata MS
    Nobuhiko Sakaguchi: November 26 / 2MS / Yasukata MS
    Hatsuko Ninomiya: May 26 / 2MS / Kamata MS
    Junko Natsukawa: October 28 / 2MS / Kamata MS
    Genjiro Aizawa: June 2 / 2MS / Kamata MS
    Shigeru Hoshikawa: December 22 / 2MS / Kamata MS
    Azusa Kusunoki: April 24 / 1MS / Kōjiya MS

Tamaki Akutagawa: December 21 / 2MS / Kamata MS / Cousin of Kotori Minami

UP NEXT: Extras 18: “A Rainbow Gathering of Angels and Friends”

I’m pretty confident that this rivalry had come from over as this may not be serious than the rivalry of Subaru Hasegawa and Ryuuichi Suga. The Achromatic League would finally have their new partner in Tamaki Minami as both sides are going to plan their own solution to end the rivalry of the black-colored groups in Kōjiya once and for all. Azusa Kusunoki now finally have protection from Tamaki, which means that the latter will always protect the former from the members of the Dark Eclipse. If Azusa is in trouble, Tamaki will come out to fend her bullies off. Hopefully, the next one featuring the Achromatic League will be very interesting as it will be posted very soon. The next update will be a gathering of the Rainbow Angels for their appreciation night. You’ll see some new members of the Rainbow Angels out there in that night and it’s going to be a fantastic one to wait! I’ll see you on October 21 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; October 18th, 2020 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Minor Update in this Profile

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread Information