Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

As the main part of the second part of Volume 8 has come to an end, I’ll be posting the last batch of schedule of the future updates of the second part of Volume 8 where I’ll be posting the extra chapters of it. In the second set of extra chapters of Volume 8, most of it will be taking place in Ōta, but for the first time ever, I’ll be posting an extra chapter that features other than the Bravehearts of Ōta. There will be three extra chapters that will feature the three braveheart groups, the Bravehearts of Setagaya, the Bravehearts of Nagoya and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka. Now, this schedule also adds more birthday celebrants for the month of August.

EDIT (10/10): This schedule had been rescheduled and re-posted where you can see it here.

August 2: Extras 11: “A New Guardian Angel Has Arrived!” [Character Birthdays of Chika Takami (August 1) and Honoka Kōsaka (August 3) and Seiyu Birthdays of Shō Hayami and Ryōta Ōsaka (August 2)]
    August 5: Extras 12: “The Red and Fuchsia Friends Next Door” [Seiyu Birthdays of Saori Ōnishi (August 6) and Yōji Ueda (August 7)]
    August 9: Extras 13: “From a Group of Warriors to a Circle of Friends” [Character Birthdays of Setsuna Yūki, Jun Gotō and Maya Jōga (August 8) and Seiyu Birthdays of Rikako Aida (August 8) and Ari Ozawa and Chinatsu Akasaki (August 10)]
    August 12: Extras 14: “Plans to Shine Out for the Future of the Fire Edelweiss”
    August 16: Extras 15: “Setagaya’s Very Own Tricolor” [First Appearance of the Bravehearts of Setagaya] [Seiyu Birthdays of Yui Ogura (August 15), Eri Kitamura and Shuka Saitō (August 16) and Ayasa Itō and Tasuku Hatanaka (August 17)]
    August 19: Extras 16: “We See the Sparkles Shining Over the Rainbow” [Seiyu Birthday of Takeshi Maruyama (August 19)]
    August 23: Extras 17: “Tamaki Minami and the Achromatic League” [Character Birthdays of Shupe Gushiken (August 22) and Goe Ishikawa (August 23) and Seiyu Birthdays of Hisako Tōjō (August 21), Kenta Miyake (August 23) and Aoi Koga and Manatsu Murakami (August 24)]
    August 26: Extras 18: “A Rainbow Gathering of Angels and Friends”
    August 30: Extras 19: “Kira’s Circle of Influence” [Seiyu Birthday of Sora Amamiya (August 28)]
    September 2: Extras 20: “What the Future of the Bravehearts of Fukuoka Would be Like?” [Character Birthday of Eri Kumagai (September 3) and Seiyu Birthdays of Yūki Kaji, Saori Seto and Ayumi Fujimura (September 3)]

UP NEXT: Extras 11: “A New Guardian Angel Has Arrived!”

Anju Takeshima had been a friend of Maho and Natsuhi ever since they were part of the Dragons of Ōta and now, she’s going to team up with them for the formation of the extended group of Team Blue and Yellow, the group that Maho and Natsuhi will run together for their circle. I believe that this may be the first time that the three will be running together for the first time after the Dragons of Ōta have been disbanded. Hopefully, they’ll have their successful partnership with each other. And finally, this concludes the main part of the second part of Volume 8! It’s been a long run that I had done this for four months (starting on March 16 and ending today), which was shorter than the first part (five months), and this time, with the main part had come to an end, it’s now down to the extra chapters that I’ll be posting next month, starting with the cousins of Tomoka meeting with Tomoka and the Family of Angels. I hope that things will turn things around when I’m going to post the extra chapters at the same time. By the way, it's the almost the end of the month July and so, the third anniversary of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts finally come to a close. So now, one thing that I'm going to say is that I’m going to make an announcement in the next update. So, get ready to see what my announcement would be like. I’ll see you on August 2 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; October 10th, 2020 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Note on the New Schedule of Updates

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Before I’ll be posting this update to kick off the month of August, this one will be dedicated to Shō Hayami, who is the voice actor of Takahiro Kafū from Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka?/Is the Order a Rabbit? and Ryōta Ōsaka, the husband of THE IDOLM@STER’s Manami Numakura. Both Shō and Ryōta’s birthdays are today (August 2). Born in Takasago, Hyogo, he is also known as Yasushi Ōhama and aside from Takahiro Kafū, he also voiced various characters such as Lord Gremory (High School DxD), Kōsuke Hōji (Tokyo Ghoul), Asano Gakuhō (Assassination Classroom), Azami Nakuri (Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma), Ferdinand (Ascendance of a Bookworm) and Musurika (Somali and the Forest Spirit). On the other hand, coming from Tokushima, Ryōta is the voice actor of Vali Lucifer (High School DxD), Mikihiro Hishigata (A Certain Scientific Accelerator), Ryu Yamada (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches), Yousuke Hirata (Classroom of the Elite), Kei Narutani (Girly Air Force), Nariyuki Yuiga (We Never Learn: BOKUBEN) and Eijun Sawamura (Ace of Diamond). Hopefully, they will make progress of their voice acting careers respectively! Happy birthday, Shō and Ryōta! Also, there are two character birthdays from Love Live! School Idol Project. They were Chika Takami (August 1, representing Aqours and CYaRon!) and Honoka Kōsaka (August 3, representing µ’s and Printemps). Chika is an upbeat and respectful second year high school student from the Uranohoshi Girls’ High School in Numazu, Shizuoka and had been leading Aqours as she is very determined that she will shine her group while Honoka is an honored and cheerful second year high school student from the Otonokizaka Girls’ High School in Chiyoda, Tokyo and had been motivated to get along with her fellow members of µ’s as she had lead that group to save her school from being shut down. Both Chika and Honoka have acted as leaders of their respective groups, µ’s and Aqours. Chika is voiced by Anju Inami, a Saitama native, while Honoka is voiced by Emi Nitta, a Nagano native. Happy birthday, Chika and Honoka! Now that the main part of the second part of Volume 8 had been completed, it’s time to finish Volume 8 with some extra stuff to post!

As always, the extra chapters of the second part of Volume 8 will be composed of 10 extra chapters, just like in the first part, but as for the theme, it will be ranging from extended group system to circle of influence. For today’s update, it will be a great homecoming of the Minato and Yasuhara clans at the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel. This will also be the first time that Toshinobu Hiyama, the leader of Team Hiyama, will make its first major appearance in an extra chapter after he had returned to the series in Chapter 168. Of course, all cousins of Tomoka will come around to meet Toshinobu and his friends, which means it’s going to be harmonizing like a reunion after graduation in school. So, without further ado, I bring you the first extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8 with the title, “A New Guardian Angel Has Arrived!”! Enjoy reading the first extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8!

Toshinobu and his friends have come back home at the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel after finished their last class at the Keishin Academy Middle School. He would be surprised when he saw a group of visitors known as the cousins of Tomoka. When Toshinobu and his friends asked Tomoka about this, Tomoka explained to them that it was part of the agreement where her cousins will stay at the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel because her clans, the Minato clan and the Yasuhara clan, were part of the Pillars of Chōfu and she had the rights to invite them to any group that was affiliated with the Bravehearts. Another thing that Toshinobu and his friends have to be surprised is that one of Tomoka’s cousins had worn a simple casual cloth that is resembled to Riko Sakurauchi, a member of Aqours. The girl was revealed to be Ayami Takasaki, a cousin of Tomoka through the Minato clan and a first year high school student the Kamata High School. She explained to Toshinobu and his friends about Riko before giving some autographs of Riko to the girls of Team Hiyama. They would later go upstairs to enter the Room #7 in the second floor where they have fun time to get to know with each other. They even dance together when Ayami had played a song that was performed by Aqours on her phone, which makes everyone know about it. Ayami had wanted to admire Riko and her fellow members of Aqours by showing her moves and perform like school idols because not only she’s a fan of Riko, but she became a school idol just like her. With Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka getting along with each other very quickly, Tomoka had been very confident that she’s going to start building her own circle of influence, so that she’ll bless her friends for sure. As for Toshinobu, he’s very delighted to be back to work with the Family of Angels, so that he’ll be prestige to bless his friends including Tomoka.

VOLUME 8: “A NEW ANGELIC AND HARMONIOUS ERA IN ŌTA”
    EXTRAS 11: “A NEW GUARDIAN ANGEL HAS ARRIVED!

Toshinobu Hiyama, a first year middle school student from the Keishin Academy Middle School, was one of selected boys to represent the Family of Angels for the Hasegawa Cup. However, after which, he was not called by Megumi again until he was invited to attend the meeting of the Rainbow Angels and the section leaders of the fuchsia group of the Dragons of Ōta yesterday. Now, he’s about to give his chance to see the Misawa Resort Hotel alongside his group of friends as he’s about to meet Tomoka in person.

Toshinobu Hiyama and his friends have stopped by at the entrance of the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel after their classes were over. Toshinobu would press the doorbell, which he can hear Tomoka’s voice.

Team Hiyama: Toshinobu Hiyama, Takehiko Ōnishi, Masaharu Hisakawa, Nagahide Aomori, Yasuto Koyama, Katsuji Yoshinaga, Tōko Inazawa, Shinako Imaizumi, Shizuka Okano, Satomi Kichise, Konomi Yamagishi, Aoba Kibayashi, Suzuka Fujimura and Himeko Hara

Tomoka shouts sweetly off-screen. “Who is it?”

Toshinobu says in a normal voice. “It’s me, Hiyama-san.”

“Oh? Toshinobu-san? Is that your voice?” queried Tomoka.

“Yeah” said Toshinobu while nodding his head.

“I’ll open it for you!” said Tomoka.

“Okay” said Toshinobu. Before he knows it, the door of the entrance was opened and Toshinobu was surprised to see Tomoka, who was wearing in her normal fuchsia shirt and mini-skirt. “Tomoka-san!”

“I have been waiting for you! Please, come right in!” said Tomoka as Toshinobu and his friends have entered to the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel.

When everyone had entered to the mansion, Toshinobu was seemed to have an odd look when he sees some young students in fuchsia and red gradient shirts in the stairway and the couch.

“Who are those guys, Tomoka-san? Are those visitors your friends?” asked Toshinobu.

“Yes, they were. They were my cousins from either my father’s clan or my mother’s clan” said Tomoka.

“Clan? You mean, your parented allowed your cousins to stay in this mansion?” asked Takehiko Ōnishi.

“Of course, Takehiko-san! I am a member of the Minato clan, but I’m also a member of the Yasuhara clan” said Tomoka.

“Ah! You’re kidding, Tomoka-san!” said Toshinobu.

“You must be part of the bloodline that is based in Chōfu, isn’t it?” queried Takehiko.

“Yep! The Minato clan was literally based in Higashi Chōfu while the Yasuhara clan came from Kamata” said Tomoka.

“Hmmm… that’s almost looked like they were living in the same origin, you’re your mother’s clan used to live somewhere” said Masaharu Hisakawa.

“Well, almost if you recognized some of my cousins out there” said Tomoka.

“I see the point, Tomoka-san. So, is this part of the agreement that your father said?” said Toshinobu.

“That’s right, Toshinobu-san. As both families were part of the Pillars of Chōfu, my parents have accepted my plan in allowing my cousins to stay at my home. But also, my close friends from Den-en-chōfu will be coming to my home to stay with me like the way we gathered together in the past” said Tomoka.

“Oh, hold on. Does that mean this mansion will be looked like a boarding house?” said Tōko Inazawa.

“Yeah, Shinako-san! That’s why this mansion will be resided by not only the Bravehearts and the Family of Angels, but also my allies that befriended me to be with my side” said Tomoka.

“Wow! That was something that we want to hang out for a long time!” said Shizuka Okano.

“Yeah! I believe that those cousins of yours have been proposed just like they were warriors in the past!” said Shinako Imaizumi.

“It’s going to be fun to get along with them!” said Satomi Kichise.

“That’s good. Then, you should be ready to meet with them because they’re not always just common in meeting with you, but you should get used to it” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said Toshinobu and his friends.

“Now, what should we do, Toshinobu-kun?” asked Shinako.

“Well, I supposed that we should go to our room, Shinako-san” said Toshinobu.

“Our room? But I don’t know where we should sleep in one of those rooms. I mean, some groups have already been occupied” said Shinako.

But luckily, Shinako and Toshinobu would hear the voice of a red-haired girl. “There’s a room for you and your friends at the third floor.” Shinobu and Toshinobu would be surprised to see the red-haired girl, wearing the attire of Riko Sakurauchi that was used for casual clothing.

“Ayami-san. Is that you?” asked Toshinobu.

“Yes, I am, Toshinobu-san. I’m finally glad to see you again!” said Ayami Takasaki, a first year high school student from the Kamata High School and the cousin of Tomoka Minato through the Minato clan.

“Yeah! It seems that you and I will be roommates, right?” said Toshinobu.

“Of course not! My aunt Kaori Minato said that some of the young members of the Minato clan will be staying at this plan as part of the agreement. Don’t think that it was a surprise?” said Ayami.

“Why not, Ayami-san!” said Toshinobu.

“We want to play with you!” said Tōko.

“Well, be my guest, you two. I’m sure that you’re gonna see my other cousins in my room. They’re gonna be with us to be roommates” said Ayami.

“Oh, I get it, Ayami-san, but I believe that we’re ready to live there for the rest of our youth lives” said Toshinobu.

“Looks like we’re going to witness a new chapter for us” said Tōko.

“Yes, it is” said Ayami as she smiles to Toshinobu and Tōko.

“That’s very nice reactions, you two!” said Tomoka before she speaks to Toshinobu. “It’s going to be marvelous that we got you again after the Hasegawa Cup. Although you’re not calling me after the tournament, my friends and I were able to recall you to attend the meeting. It’s nice that you came here yesterday and that’s why I’ll be happy if you’ll treat Megumi-sama and my other friends well.”

“Of course, we will, Tomoka-san!” said Toshinobu and Tōko.

“Yeah, we will!” said the friends of Toshinobu.

Tomoka and Ayami smile to Toshinobu and his friends as the two have given words to them. Tomoka speaks first. “You’re sure ready for this, Toshinobu-san.”

“Hopefully, we should all be working together when we’re going to have some activities to make” said Ayami.

“Yeah!” said Toshinobu and his friends.

“Now, we should call the rest of my cousins to gather up and we’ll all go to the room of the Family of Angels” said Tomoka.

Tomoka and Ayami call the other cousins from the Minato and Yasuhara clans before everyone would walk upstairs.

“By the way, where are the rest of your friends? Maho and others?” asked Toshinobu.

“Uh… Maho and Natsuhi are still busy at school. Saki and the rest have been busy with their assignment” said Tomoka.

“Oh, that’s a shame. I should have waited for Maho, Tomoka-san. She’s always like to play jokes on you” said Toshinobu.

“Well, almost she did, Toshinobu-san” said Tomoka.

“That dress was so pretty” said Tōko.

“I didn’t expect that your wear those casual uniforms like that, Ayami-san” said Shinako.

“Did you buy those?” asked Satomi.

“Uh, Riko gave this dress to me when she was having a vacation in Tokyo” said Ayami.

“Oh! That’s good for you, Ayami-san! I didn’t expect that you have that cloth to make yourself beautiful” said Satomi.

“At least that you have been admiring Riko when you greet her” said Konomi Yamagishi.

“Yeah, of course!” said Ayami.

“Who is Riko, Ayami-san?” asked Nagahide Aomori.

“Riko was used to be a student from the Otonokizaka High School, but she transferred to Uranohoshi High School last year. Now, she is a senior at the Shizuma High School, the school that merged with Uranohoshi as part of the re-organization of schools in Numazu” said Ayami.

“Oh, what a bittersweet moment that happened, Ayami-san” said Tōko.

“Yeah, that’s true” said Ayami.

“And why that purpose was?” asked Shizuka.

“Because Uranohoshi had a student enrollment drop for last five years, that school was forced to be shut down recently, which leads to that school being integrated with the Shizuma High School. Usually, education reforms were a dire hit of making the high school education being compromised to save some schools, but it’s worse if your school you’re staying may be closed due to the drops in school enrollment” said Ayami.

“Yeah, that’s true, Ayami-san” said Tōko, Shizuka and Satomi.

“I know that it’s an issue for some schools that are generally losing their numbers when it comes enrollment” said Shinako.

“I’m sure that they have a new life for Riko and her friends in Shizuma, Ayami-san. I didn’t that know that the news had happened a few months ago” said Konomi.

“Yeah, I hope so” said Ayami.

“Anyway, why are you a fan of Riko?” asked Shinako.

“It’s because she was a good pianist and a composer of the songs by Aqours. It was nice that she had been a good school idol because she had been admired by her fellow groupmates like Chika Takami and Yō Watanabe” said Ayami.

“Yeah, I agree, Ayami-san! Riko was such a lucky girl because she always like to be tender like the other school idols. I’m sure that you want to inspire her since she you’re her fan” said Shinako.

“Well, being an idol girl was such a good deal to go with, but hopefully, when she’s going to return home again, you’re going to meet her for sure” said Satomi.

“Of course, I will, Satomi-san! By the way, I can give you her autograph if you want to” said Ayami.

“Sure!” said the girls of Team Hiyama.

“Here you go!” said Ayami as she gives the autograph of Riko Sakurauchi to the girls of Team Hiyama.

“Wow! That’s beautiful!” said Shinako.

“Her pose was so cute!” said Tōko.

“She’s very admiring!” said Shizuka.

“I can’t believe that her autograph was colorful!” said Aoba Kibayashi.

“And it’s more like a card!” said Suzuka Fujimura.

“Yep. It’s more like the cards in the Love Live! School Idol Festival, but these autographed cards are real. It had sparkles to make them beautiful. Hopefully, you’re going to meet Riko very soon” said Ayami.

“Okay, we will, Ayami-san! Thank you very much!” said the girls of Team Hiyama.

“Uh, hello… are you girls very busy with that talking? We’re already at the Room #6 in the third floor, which is an empty room” said Toshinobu.

“Oh, right, Toshinobu-san” said Ayami.

“Sorry that our conversation was too long” said Shizuka.

“You should shout at me earlier if it wasn’t the time when we’re about to enter to that room” said Shinako.

“Ah! I forgot about that but looks like we’re going to enter to this room” said Toshinobu.

“Yeah!” said Ayami and the girls of Team Hiyama.

“I thought that you’re going to the Room #4 in the second floor” said Nagahide.

“That was supposedly for Megumi and her friends to sleep there” said Yasuto Koyama.

“Yep, but not anymore as the Room #4 is now occupied by the other members of the Bravehearts such as Toshiko Horikawa, Riruka Maruyama, Sayaka Ashihara and so on” said Tomoka.

“As a result, Rooms #3 and #4 in the second floor were now occupied by the members of the Bravehearts while Rooms #5 and #6 were the new rooms for the members of the Family of Angels” said Megumi.

“Oh, we understand about that now, Tomoka-san and Megumi-san” said Toshinobu and the other boys of his group.

“Nah, it’s okay. This new room had been decorated by me. You can see it right now when you enter it” said Megumi.

“Sure!” said Toshinobu and his friends as they enter to the Room # 6 as this room is full of rainbowy designs with wallpapers and bed linens are colorful with a lot of colors they can see. All stuffs have been moved to that room during the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, which means that the Family of Angels have kept their stuff to make sure that it won’t mess it up.

“Amazing!” said Takahito.

“It’s more like a paradise!” said Tōko.

“I’m sure that it’s going to be marvelous to see this!” said Toshinobu.

“That’s right, Toshinobu-san. You see, the original place that my friends and I slept on was in Room #3, right down in the second floor, but things have been changed when the expansion of the Bravehearts had been happened from time to time. First up, we occupied two rooms during the first re-organization and now, we’re moving up to the third floor, so that we can reach up with the Homewrecking Dragons during the weekend” said Megumi.

“Ah, I see! So, that’s what it happened when it comes to having an expansion of a bigger group to make sure that everything will be compromised” said Tōko.

“Yeah, it’s like having adjustments in your home when a new group comes” said Aoba.

“That’s right, Aoba-san. This had happened every time, but it doesn’t think that it was occasional to move places in this mansion. Hopefully, you’ll make yourself comfortable with the place you’re gonna sleep” said Megumi.

“Now, shall we move on the other room, Room #7?” asked Megumi.

“Okay, Megumi-san!” said Toshinobu and his friends as everyone would leave Room #6, so that they’ll enter its neighboring room, Room #7.

“So, is this the same room that was designed by you, Megumi-san?” asked Takehiko.

“Of course! During the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, we decided to move our stuffs away from the original places we have, so that we will give way to the new members to stay there. While that one had been done, we started decorating most of the rooms in the third floor including the one for the club room of the Homewrecking Dragons” said Megumi.

“Ah, we get it now, Megumi-san” said Toshinobu and his friends.

“Hey, Toshinobu-kun! Looks like we meet again, my man!” said Junichi.

“Oh, there you are, Junichi-kun! I can’t believe that you’re still here!” said Toshinobu.

Toshinobu and Junichi do their fist bump gesture while Junichi says to Toshinobu. “It’s always like this, Toshinobu-kun. I decided to stay here because I wanted to be with Tomoka. And so, this is where I am now.”

“Ah, that’s good! Can’t wait to hang out with you again after we worked together in the Hasegawa Cup” said Toshinobu.

“Yes, indeed” said Junichi.

“Now, shall we gather here to have this hour to be ours?” asked Megumi.

“Yeah!” said Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans.

“Then, let’s get into it!” said Megumi.

“Alright!” said Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans. Tomoka closes the door of the Room #7 while Megumi looks at the time.

“It’s now 4:32 in the afternoon. I can’t wait to see everyone getting to know with each other!” said Megumi.

“That’s right, Megumi-san! Everyone must introduce themselves by saying their names and where they come from!” said Tomoka.

“So, let’s start with you, Toshinobu and the team! Say your names now!” said Megumi.

“We got it!” said Toshinobu and his friends as they would introduce themselves in front of the cousins of Tomoka.

“Toshinobu Hiyama, a first year middle school student from section 1-B at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Takehiko Ōnishi, a first year middle school student from section 1-B at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Masaharu Hisakawa, a first year middle school student from section 1-B at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Nagahide Aomori, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Yasuto Koyama, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Katsuji Yoshinaga, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Tōko Inazawa, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Shinako Imaizumi, a first year middle school student from section 1-B at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Shizuka Okano, a first year middle school student from section 1-B at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Satomi Kichise, a first year middle school student from section 1-B at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Konomi Yamagishi, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Aoba Kibayashi, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Suzuka Fujimura, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“And Himeko Hara, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

Then, Toshinobu and his friends shout together in unison. “Together, we are Team Hiyama!”

“That’s a good introduction, guys! I’m sure that my cousins would love your pose!” said Tomoka.

“That one would be fantastic to see! Isn’t that right, guys?” said Megumi.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the cousins of Tomoka.

“Now, it’s your turn to introduce yourselves!” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said the cousins of Tomoka. Just like the members of Team Hiyama, the cousins of Tomoka would introduce themselves by saying their names in front of Toshinobu and his friends.

“Ayami Takasaki, a first year high school student from the Kamata High School. I came from the Minato clan. I’m an idol girl and a fan of Riko Sakurauchi.”

“Sakuya Matsukawa, a second year middle school student from the Higashi Chōfu Middle School. I also came from the Minato clan. I’m a member of the Family of Angels.”

“Shigeru Nakayama, a third year middle school student from the Den-en-chōfu Middle School. Like Ayami and Sakuya, I’m being part of the Minato clan.”

“Kanako Tanigawa, a first year high school student from the Ōmori Gakuen High School. I’m a member of the Minato clan.”

“Kenichi Minato, a third year middle school student from the Ishikawadai Middle School. I’m a member of the Minato clan.”

“Shiori Yasuhara, a second year high school student from the Ōmori Gakuen High School. I came from the Yasuhara clan.”

“Kenjirō Yasuhara, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School. I also came from the Yasuhara clan.”

“Sakura Yasuhara, a second year middle school student from the Misono Middle School. Like my fellow cousins, I’m being part of the Yasuhara clan.”

“Nobuaki Sugiyama, a first year middle school student from the Ōmori Dairoku Middle School. I came from the Yasuhara clan.”

“Nozomi Hirano, a second year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School. As always, I’m a member of the Yasuhara clan.”

“Motojirō Yamauchi, a second year middle school student from the Hasunuma Middle School. I’m also the older brother of Mako Yamauchi.”

“And Mako Yamauchi, a first year middle school student from the Hasunuma Middle School. I’m a member of the Ogawa-Maruyama Diamonds, representing the Bright Diamond.”

When her cousins have done doing their introductions except for Junichi, who was already known throughout the series as a member of the Family of Angels, Tomoka smiles to them as speaks sweetly. “Wow. I never thought how you introduce yourselves to my acquaintances. I’m sure that you’re going to be ready to make friends with them as soon as you must develop your friendship with each other.”

“Yes, we will, Tomoka-san!” said the cousins of Tomoka.

“So, as you all know, this is just the first phase of Tomoka’s plan in regarding the agreement between the Pillars of Chōfu and Rainbow Angels via the Family of Angels. We’re not yet sure on what to do next, but we should focus on the academics right now” said Megumi.

“Then, we’ll finally come up of a plan by the end of the month because we should bring some ideas to make it bloom. Isn’t that right, guys?” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans.

“Hopefully, when we’re going to organize activities in the future, we’ll make sure that everyone will get their blessing of their own. If you want to be respectful and admired, just smile and be brave” said Tomoka.

“Yeah! Smiling will make you motivate and being a motivated person means that you’re in the right place to be blessed and inspired” said Megumi.

“Yeah, we will!” said Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans.

“So, what should we do now, everyone?” asked Junichi.

Everyone is not sure on what to do today, but later, Ayami makes a perfect idea to entertain Toshinobu and his friends and her fellow cousins. “Oh, I have an idea! What about we should do dancing?”

“Oh, I love to dance!” said Aoba.

“Yeah! You must be good in you know the steps of the dance!” said Suzuka.

“That’s right, Suzuka-san! If you don’t mind, I’m going to play a song that you should already know” said Ayami.

“Then, let’s give it a try!” said Toshinobu.

“Play it, Ayami-san!” said Tōko.

“You got it!” said Ayami as she opens her phone to use the Music app. As she selects a song in her phone, the song 「MY舞☆TONIGHT」 was played. The song was performed by Aqours, composed of Anju Inami, Rikako Aida, Nanaka Suwa, Arisa Komiya, Shuka Saitō, Aika Kobayashi, Kanako Takatsuki, Aina Suzuki and Ai Furihata.

“Hey! Is that the song that is related to kabuki dancing?” said Katsuji Yoshinaga.

“Almost, Katsuji-kun, but this is the song that Aqours performed when they’re wearing their kabuki attire” said Ayami.

“Kabuki? I don’t know what that means” said Himeko Hara before speaking to Shizuka. “Explain, Shizuka-san.”

“Kabuki is a classical Japanese dance-drama and it was been popular during many years. This kind of drama plays in a kabuki theatre. I hope that you know about that, Ayami-san” said Shizuka.

“Of course, Shizuka-san! That’s one of the songs that I like because I’m very good in stage drama, but I never watched a kabuki drama before. So, I decided to watch one of the videos that Aqours have and that’s the one where we’re going to dance right now” said Ayami.

“Well, sounds like this would be a fun way to warm up ourselves because this is our Family of Angels. Right, Megumi-san?” said Tomoka.

“Why, of course, Tomoka-san! Now, let’s sing and dance together, everyone!” said Megumi.

Once the song plays with the voices of Aqours being heard in Ayami’s phone, everyone would start dancing with their moves to emulate. Since Ayami is good in dancing, she can remember any move she learned from Riko.

Everyone start to know the dance moves Ayami did, which some have been mistaken a dance move or don’t know the entire song. When the chorus was made, everyone sings while doing their dance moves. Ayami smiles just like Riko did, even she was just a fan of her.

Odore
    Odore atsuku naru tame
    hito wa umaretta ka no?
    Odore
    Odore kitto souda yo
    Dakara yumemite odorou

MY mai TONIGHT
    (DANCING TONIGHT)
    Saikou no
    MY mai TONIGHT
    (DANCING TONIGHT)
    Kyou ni shiyou!

Once the song ends, Ayami feels delightful to see everyone managing to emulate the dance moves she made. “Great job, everyone! I’m glad that it all worked out just like how Aqours did with their performance.”

“Yeah, Ayami-san! I’m feeling good when I was able to catch up with the others after I made a mistake” said Toshinobu.

“That song was making me reminded of an old kabuki routine, but it was fantastic to see the environment of the kabuki dancing harmoniously” said Tōko.

“Hopefully, we can do that again!” said Shinako.

“Well, of course not! I have downloaded a lot of songs by Aqours and I have to keep collecting it, so that I can please Riko one day” said Ayami.

“So, does that mean you’re going to perform with your friends?” asked Takehiko.

“Yes, I will!” said Ayami.

“It appears that you had an idol group that you worked on, Ayami-san” said Mako Yamauchi.

“That’s right, Mako-san. I created a group known as Bright Peach. It is an idol group composed of me and my friends in Kamata. We started doing practice every weekend at the Kamata Middle School Gymnasium and now, we’re about to compete in a local dance competition next month” said Ayami.

“That’s very nice, Ayami-san! I know that you are such a great leader with your moves going to shine” said Shigeru Nakayama.

“It’s like memorizing the moves to show your skills to the test” said Sakuya.

“I agree!” said Ayami.

“I wonder when the local dance competition will be held on” said Nobuaki Sugiyama.

“It’s on June 12 (Saturday) where all dance groups including school idol groups will compete each other for a chance to qualify for the prefectural dance competition to be held this summer” said Ayami.

“Wow! That sounds like a big competition if you ask me” said Nagahide.

“I think that you and your group have about to shine if you work together as a team” said Himeko.

“That way, you’ll be able to win the competition and qualify for the prefectural dance competition!” said Kenjirō Yasuhara.

“Yeah, I agree with your words, everyone! Hopefully, you should root for me when my group and I will perform in front of the audience in the local dance competition” said Ayami.

“Yeah, we will, Ayami-san!” said Tomoka, Megumi, Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans.

“It was so nice that you are making us warmed up to work on for the rest of the day, Ayami-san. I’m sure that we’ll have our duties to do because there will be guests nearby” said Junichi.

“Oh, I didn’t know about that, Junichi-kun. I only expect to see some youngsters doing their assignment or getting busy for their own work” said Ayami.

“That’s why this is where the Bravehearts do to bring blessings to everyone” said Megumi.

“Hopefully, you should be ready for the unexpected as we’ll continue working on expanding the Rainbow Angels as well as helping the other groups to grow their friendship even better” said Tomoka.

“Of course, I will, everyone! Just call me when there is something happened in your group” said Ayami.

“Okay, we will!” said Tomoka, Megumi and Junichi.

“Speaking of which, while the meeting will about to start at the hall in a few hours, you should do your journal just like how the idol girls do” said Mako Yamauchi.

“That way, you’ll not tell anybody that you had some secrets about your school life” said Sakuya.

“Yes, I will, girls! I’ll reveal it to you all once I have done this at some time” said Ayami.

“Okay!” said Tomoka, Megumi, Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans.

“The first phase is not far from over, Tomoka-san. I think that you three might be busy for those things before you’ll hit the roadblock for the mid-term exam week” said Toshinobu.

“Of course, we are!” said Tomoka, Megumi and Junichi.

“We should be busy by next week if we want to get high grades in one subject to another” said Junichi.

“But before we do that, we should accomplish those components like seatwork, assignments, quizzes and the list go on and on” said Megumi.

“Hopefully, you can help us if you want to” said Tomoka.

“Okay, Tomoka-san! I’m in! It will be a great pleasure to help with you because I’m the new guardian angel in the Family of Angels. Right, team?” said Toshinobu.

“Yeah, we agree, Toshinobu-sama!” said the friends of Toshinobu.

“Good. Then, let’s try our best to work together like family of angels, everyone!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said Megumi, Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans. Everyone had been anticipated that Toshinobu Hiyama would be returning to the Family of Angels after he had been getting along with the other boys of that group during the Hasegawa Cup. Now, he finally comes back to work with them to make sure that they’ll get their blessings to shine. Hopefully, the rest like the friends of Toshinobu and the cousins of Tomoka will do their best as well to make sure that they will never lose their willpower for them to be blessed and inspired.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Minato and Yasuhara Cousins of Tomoka Minato

Thanks
    Achievements:

As her cousins will be partnering with Tomoka Minato, the leading girl of the Bravehearts of Ōta for the expansion of her circle of influence, here is the profile of the cousins of Tomoka Minato. They were either coming from the Minato clan or the Yasuhara clan. I already mentioned some names that have been cousins to Tomoka such as Junichi Kamisaka, Mako Yamauchi and Sakuya Matsukawa, however, these new characters were very different, compared to them because they were looked alike with each other, based on their appearance at the same time, mostly, their hair color is fuchsia. One of the notable cousins that appeared in this update is Ayami Takasaki, a fan of Riko Sakurauchi of Aqours from Love Live! Sunshine!! and a cousin of Tomoka through Shinobu Minato, the father of Tomoka. Ayami is resembled to both Riko and Koto Ōtsuki (the latter is from Senryu Girl), which were both voiced by Rikako Aida, whose birthday will be on August 8 (Saturday). One thing that is coincidental is that Ayami’s birthday (July 23) is the same as both Aya Uchida (seiyu of Kotori Minami) and Aina Suzuki (seiyu of Mari Ohara).

Minato Cousins of Tomoka Minato: Ayami Takasaki, Shigeru Nakayama, Kanako Tanigawa and Kenichi Minato

Minato Cousins of Tomoka Minato
    Ayami Takasaki: July 23 / 1HS / Kamata HS
    Shigeru Nakayama: June 27 / 3MS / Den-en-chōfu MS
    Kanako Tanigawa: April 8 / 1HS / Ōmori Gakuen HS
    Kenichi Minato: February 16 / 3MS / Ishikawadai MS

Yasuhara Cousins of Tomoka Minato: Shiori Yasuhara, Kenjirō Yasuhara, Sakura Yasuhara, Nobuaki Sugiyama, Nozomi Hirano and Motojirō Yamauchi

Yasuhara Cousins of Tomoka Minato
    Shiori Yasuhara: July 24 / 2HS / Ōmori Gakuen HS
    Kenjirō Yasuhara: January 28 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS
    Sakura Yasuhara: December 11 / 2MS / Misono MS / Younger Sister of Shiori Yasuhara
    Nobuaki Sugiyama: June 2 / 1MS / Ōmori Dairoku MS
    Nozomi Hirano: August 25 / 2MS / Tamagawa MS
    Motojirō Yamauchi: October 3 / 2MS / Hasunuma MS

UP NEXT: Extras 12: “The Red and Fuchsia Friends Next Door”

This update will give Toshinobu Hiyama, one of the members of the Family of Angels, a chance to be one of the main characters in an extra chapter and it had been a while that he had returned to the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, in order to be with Tomoka and her close friends. I’m so gratified that the cousins of Tomoka will finally partner with her as part of the expansion of the circle of friends of the Family of Angels. It’s more like an honorable clan joining forces with a group of close friends who had admired the leading girl of the Bravehearts of Ōta in the first place. I hope that I’m going to watch out for them. Also, the reason why I give one of the cousins of Tomoka something difference is because Ayami Takasaki is a high schooler who had been a fan of Riko Sakurauchi and a confident girl to give good points to her fellow cousins. As a result, Ayami is resembled to both Riko and Koto Ōtuki, who were both voiced by Rikako Aida. Ayami should be voicing like Riko because not only she’s courageous, but she’s very enthusiastic to her fellow cousins including Tomoka. Hopefully, I might have a chance to write an update that only features her very soon.

The extra chapters of the second part of Volume 8 had been started with this update and I’m so excited to cover these in the next days as I’m going to finish Volume 8 by next month. I don’t know what to do next, but I’ll have to think about something that I want to make more progress of this series. Recently, Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts have reached more than 70,000 view counts after I posted the previous update, which a lot of them have read this update where I had recently finished the third anniversary update series of it! I'm very delightful that Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts have been continued to get rolling so far after I returned last May 10 (Sunday). It seems that I'm really good to post new updates after going on hiatus last April, which lasted for a month. Thank you so much to everyone who have read my updates ever since I came back for a return update and I hope that I'll keep Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts rolling for sure! Now, I will be making an announcement that it might change Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts forever. I’ll be posting an announcement in the next post. So, don’t be surprised about this as I'm going to post it shortly!

Thanks
    Achievements:

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Announcement Regarding the Future of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts

NOTE: This is a very long explanation about my announcement on the future of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts. So, I’m going to announce it right now because this will probably change the series forever with the expanded worldbuilding going to be developed for sure.

As the general community quarantine (GCQ) is still ongoing in my country for this month, it is announced that I’m not going to post the new updates of Volume 9 for a while because I hadn’t prepared that yet due to the COVID-19 pandemic and also, I hadn’t worked on that after three months when I had stopped at Chapter 195, which is going to be the chapter that focused on the end of the first day of the Ikegami Invitationals. It was very unfortunate that I can’t post new chapters of Volume 9 because I hadn’t reached my expectation to finish the first part of it, which was supposedly done by this year. And so, I may have some alternate ideas to shake things up like posting side stories, which will be better while I have to wait the right time to get back on track as soon as the vaccination is coming into my country. However, though, I also have a possibility to post teasers of it, so that everyone will gleam to see what Volume 9 would be like. I don’t know if that will work while I have to wait the right time to come, but I’ll have to think about it for right now and hopefully, once the COVID-19 pandemic will be over at least this year for the vaccination to be started soon, then I might be ready to get back on track for sure.

But on the bright side, while I’ll wait for my chance to post new updates of Volume 9 soon, I had announced that I’m going to be posting side story updates in preparing for it. There’s going to be a lot of never-before-seen characters that you didn’t know in my Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts universe before, but ever since I followed Love Live! School Idol Project, I want to make liberty of having friends and allies of the characters of Love Live! that I created (based on my second birthday update) to be part of my Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts worldbuilding process, which means that I’m going to give it a try to post something that it might be good and fantastic with friendship, basketball and music, which were the three things that mostly focused on Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts.

One idea that I had made so far is the side story focused on Emiri Hiraki and the Bravehearts of Toyohashi. As mentioned in my second birthday update, Emiri Hiraki is a friend of the Kurosawa sisters, Dia and Ruby, and she had joined the Bravehearts of Toyohashi because she’s a close friend of Harunobu Hoshikawa, the leader of that group. Recently, I haven’t made that progress though because I’m currently writing the prologue of it. So, I don’t know whether I’m going to post it by next month, but I’ll have to make progress really quick if I want to make a lot of drafts on a different equipment like a laptop that I have to borrow at some time. My goal is to finish it by the end of the month and while at it, I’ll be posting some informational things about the braveheart groups in Tokyo, which I’m going to talk about it right now.

It’s been a while that I had followed both Ro-Kyu-Bu! and Angel’s 3Piece! in the first place, but then, I began to plan on expanding the worldbuilding of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts by adding some canon characters from different anime releases such as Ongaku Shoujo, RELEASE THE SPYCE, Eromanga Sensei, Oreimo and now, Love Live! School Idol Project. And so, I believe that I’ll be posting some side story updates to prepare for the next volume. I expect that Volume 9 might be released whether by fall 2020 or 2021. I had also brought some ideas of posting updates related to the extended group system of the Bravehearts of Ōta and its allies because this one will be part of the plans for Volume 9 and it’s going to be very fantastic to see what the extended groups of the mainstream groups of the Bravehearts of Ōta would be like. Another thing that I’m going to work on for the side story is the circle of influence of the main members of the Bravehearts of Ōta because this is where you’re going to see Tomoka and her fellow bravehearts making friends with the bravehearts from different places whether its neighbors or somewhere else around Tokyo and these were all made right before the eventual formation of the braveheart groups in Tokyo and its neighbors. I hope that you’ll be ready to witness something different to create for the future of my Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts worldbuilding process. I’ll be posting another announcement of this once it’s going to be two weeks before the month of September, which will be possibly either on August 16 or 19. Hopefully, you’re still with me to bless Tomoka, Subaru and the Bravehearts for sure!

Whew! That was very long to say, but I feel good to determine because Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts will still ride once more! Now that I have posted this announcement, I’m going to tell you what’s next in Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts. So, the next update will feature the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu and one of my favorite anime releases, The Demon Girl Next Door. I’m sure that the next update will be more fantastic like my previous updates I made. So, get ready for this as I’ll see you on August 5 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts! And also, time to fight for the Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Hello I’m finally BACK, everyone! After two months of inactivity, Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts is now BACK in action! It’s been a while that I have posted an update last time on the day after Chika Takami’s birthday and now, I’ll be posting this update a day after Roro Morooka's birthday, which is also a few days after Kanako Takatsuki’s birthday. Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts was on semi-hiatus for nearly two months (August 2 to October 2) because I have been dealt with my own issues, which I will explain it later below. For those who don’t know why I focused on making some updates dedicated to Aqours, it’s all about the fantastic and shining ways when it comes to Love Live! Sunshine!! because I had really liked Aqours after all, especially to the cuter ones: Chika Takami (CV: Anju Inami), Yō Watanabe (CV: Shuka Saitō) and Ruby Kurosawa (CV: Ai Furihata), all of them were part of the sub-unit group CYaRon! And now, I want to make some updates being dedicated to Aqours because it made me happy to hear their songs once again, even it’s been a year after Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie Over the Rainbow, but I’m sure that they’ll still be together at the same time. Hopefully, I’ll keep following Aqours because they’re more admired and more beautiful to perform like they’re sailing through the future. Now, the real problem when this series was on semi-hiatus was this update was supposedly posted last August 5 (Wednesday), which was dated back a month ago, but the Internet connection made me frustrated at all. Another problem that made me frustrated and later worried is that I have been struggled with the premium subscription of my Uploaded account, which was expired last month, but I finally solved this one at last! I’m so great that I might back to downloading new files, but it’s going to be hard since I wasn’t appeared for nearly two months.

Now that I have explained my absence, I came up a better idea, which I will post this update a week after the birthday of Kanako Takatsuki, the seiyu of Hanamaru Kunikida from Love Live! Sunshine!!, and the third anniversary of the formation of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, who will about to release their anime adaption this month. Fortunately, while I was trying to solve problems that I encountered while this series had undergone semi-hiatus, I was able to make a side story that I’ll be posting for this series very soon, which will be “Emiri and the Bravehearts of Toyohashi”. Currently, it’s now complete and it’s all ready to post in this forum for sure! Hopefully, I’ll write more side story stuff to prepare for Volume 9, so stay tuned for that. With that said, I hope that you don’t want to be worried about me while missing “Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts” because I’m finally BACK for a brand-new update, which I have to be confident in posting a new once since last month! Now, onto the birthday corner we go!

(Belated) happy birthday to the following:
    Characters
    August 8: Setsuna Yūki (Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, Nijigasaki High School Idol Club/A・ZU・NA, CV: Tomori Kusunoki), Jun Gotō (Angel’s 3Piece!, Baby’s breath, CV: Yūko Ōno), Maya Jōga (Is the Order a Rabbit?, Petit rabbit with beans, CV: Sora Tokui) and Rossweisse (High School DxD, CV: Ai Kakuma)
    August 22: Shupe Gushiken (Ongaku Shoujo, CV: Miyuri Shimabukuro)
    August 23: Goe Ishikawa (RELEASE THE SPYCE; CV: Yuri Noguchi)
    September 3: Eri Kumagai (Ongaku Shoujo, CV: Asami Setō)
    September 9: Tomoka Minato (Ro-Kyu-Bu!, CV: Kana Hanazawa) and Kunou (High School DxD, CV: Sora Tokui)
    September 12: Kotori Minami (Love Live!, µ’s/Printemps, CV: Aya Uchida) and Riamu Yumemi (THE IDOLM@STER, CV: Seena Hoshiki)
    September 19: Riko Sakurauchi (Love Live! Sunshine!!, Aqours/Guilty Kiss, CV: Rikako Aida) and Chiya Ujimatsu (Is the Order a Rabbit?, Petit rabbit with beans, CV: Satomi Satō)
    September 21: Ruby Kurosawa (Love Live! Sunshine!!, Aqours/CYaRon!, CV: Ai Furihata)
    September 29: Irina Shidō (High School DxD, CV: Maaya Uchida)
    October 2: Roro Morooka (Ongaku Shoujo, CV: Nako Eguchi)
    October 5: Shioriko Mifune (Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, CV: Moeka Koizumi)

Seiyus
    August 6: Saori Ōnishi (Chiba)
    August 7: Yōji Ueda (Hyōgo)
    August 8: Rikako Aida (Tokyo, Aqours/Guilty Kiss)
    August 10: Ari Ozawa (Tokyo, Pastel*Palettes) and Chinatsu Akasaki (Chiran, Kagoshima, now Minamikyushu, Kagoshima, THE IDOLM@STER)
    August 15: Yui Ogura (Midori, Gunma, StylipS)
    August 16: Eri Kitamura (Fuchu, Tokyo) and Shuka Saitō (Koshigaya, Saitama, Aqours/CYaRon!)
    August 17: Tasuku Hatanaka (Sagamihara, Kanagawa) and Ayasa Itō (Tokyo, Poppin’Party)
    August 19: Takeshi Maruyama (Chiba)
    August 21: Hisako Tōjō (Saitama)
    August 23: Kenta Miyake (Okinawa, residing in Saitama)
    August 24: Aoi Koga (Saga, Baby’s breath) and Manatsu Murakami (Kanagawa, DIALOGUE+)
    August 28: Sora Amamiya (Tokyo, THE IDOLM@STER and TrySail)
    September 3: Yūki Kaji (Tokyo), Saori Seto (Saitama, Saitama) and Ayumi Fujimura (Tokyo, THE IDOLM@STER)
    September 7: Natsumi Murakami (Tokyo, Nijigasaki High School Idol Club/DiverDiva) and Daiki Yamashita (Shizuoka)
    September 8: Azumi Waki (Tokyo, THE IDOLM@STER)
    September 9: Karin Takahashi (Kanagawa, THE IDOLM@STER and Ongaku Shoujo) and Ai Kakuma (Fukuoka)
    September 12: Yuki Nakashima (Wakayama, Roselia)
    September 13: Ai Kayano (Tokyo) and Ayaka Ōhashi (Urawa, Saitama, THE IDOLM@STER and Poppin’Party)
    September 14: Shizuka Ishigami (Tokyo)
    September 17: Yuiko Tatsumi (Osaka), Minako Kotobuki (Kobe, Hyōgo, Sphere) and Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Hokkaido)
    September 20: Maria Sashide (Saitama, Nijigasaki High School Idol Club/QU4RTZ) and Yui Horie (Tokyo)
    September 25: Kanako Takatsuki (Kobe, Hyōgo, Aqours/AZALEA and BlooDye) and Mariya Ise (Tokyo)
    September 26: Seria Fukagawa (Tokyo, THE IDOLM@STER and Ongaku Shoujo)
    September 27: Atsumi Tanezaki (Oita, THE IDOLM@STER)
    September 28: Rika Nagae (Saitama)
    September 29: Makoto Furukawa (Kumamoto), Yumiri Hanamori (Kanagawa, THE IDOLM@STER and Re:Stage!/ortensia) and Emiri Iwai (Gunma, SPR5)
    October 1: Minori Suzuki (Aichi, THE IDOLM@STER and Walküre)

Groups
    September 21: Nijigasaki High School Idol Club (Third Anniversary)

Once again, I apologize for my absence, but of course, you’re still with me because I’ll be posting a new update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts! So, onto today’s update with something that is really daring and cute because this will be my first update back two months ago and the first update for the month of October, the month that will be more harmonious, as I’ll do that in the next post right now!

NOTE:
    EDIT #1 (10/10): I change the color for Natsumi Murakami and forgot to put the color for the Nijigasaki High School. These should be fixed now.

EDIT #2 (10/18): I forgot to add the birthday of Shioriko Mifune, a new member of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, into this list. Her birthday was last October 5 (Monday), two days after its anime had released its first episode.

EDIT #3 (12/30): I forgot to add the birthday of Rika Nagae of Wataten☆5 from Wataten!: An Angel Flew Down to Me into this list.

EDIT #4 (1/3/21): I didn't know that the spelling of Shioriko Mifune (CV: Moeka Koizumi) was wrong as it should be Shioriko, not Shiori. So, I updated her name and her birthday because her actual birthday was on October 5, not October 4. These should be fixed now.
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; January 3rd, 2021 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Major Changes for Shioriko Mifune

Thanks
    Achievements:

The next extra chapter that I will be posting is going to be different than the previous extra chapters in Volume 8 as this one will feature some characters from a different anime that I like. In this update, you’ll witness the members of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu meeting with the characters of the anime Machikado Mazoku/The Demon Girl Next Door. The reason that I liked this anime is because I like their characters including Yūko Yoshida (CV: Konomi Kohara), also known as Shamiko, and Momo Chiyoda (CV: Akari Kitō) as they have rivalled against each other, but they were able to become friends. Another thing that I made this update is that Ikumi Shibuya had been interested in anime that focused on devils and demons, which I liked both of them. You’ll see how they met with each other and they’re going to plan their future for their friendship will be developed as this one will be a yuri hour between them. So, without further ado, I give you the second extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8 with the title, “The Red and Fuchsia Friends Next Door”! Enjoy reading the second extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8!

The members of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu have invited Yūko Yoshida, also known as Shamiko, and her friends at the former’s home where they set up a meeting between both sides. Ikumi had explained what’s happening in their hometown, which includes the campaign of the revival of the Dragons of Ōta, to Yūko and her friends before the latter had come up with a plan in doing a co-habitation with the former and her friends in contributing the search in trying to revive the Dragons of Ōta. Everyone in the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu would end up agreeing to Yūko’s idea. Their co-habitation is expected to be held on May 16, which is a Sunday. Ikumi and her friends have also shared about the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that they have found recently. They came from the three color groups, which were the fuchsia group, the violet group and the red group. The group with the most members being found were from the violet group, which all of them were coming from the Higashi Chōfu Middle School and they were also campaigning for the revival of the Dragons of Ōta because they called that group as their ‘former home’. When Itsuki asked Yūko on what to plan for the co-habitation, Yūko and Momo have initially argued with each other before sorting it out by working together to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from three color groups of it. The three colors that they’re going to search for will be red, blue and pink. In addition, the co-habitation between the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu and Yūko and her friends won’t be impossible to have back-up, thanks to their recent effort where they have found the former members of the Dragons of Ōta in the archery center in Kugahara. When the meeting is over, both sides will start their partnership, so that they’ll work together to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta. The Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu have a lot of friends that they have get along with and with the co-habitation with Yūko and her friends being set, they’re going to get ready to find more former members of the Dragons of Ōta, so that they’re going to convince them to support the revival of that group and their partnership with Yūko and her friends will be developed.

EXTRAS 12: “THE RED AND FUCHSIA FRIENDS NEXT DOOR

Living in the Red and Fuchsia Residence, the members of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu are well-known allies to the Family of Angels through their family connections. At the same time, they also have a relationship with Yūko Yoshida and her friends due to Ikumi Shibuya’s interest in anime that focused on demons and vampires. So, both sides would meet each other at the home of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu where it’s all for a yuri hour for each other.

Sitting at the couch in the living room were Ikumi Shibuya, Itsuki Okuyama, Yoshitaka Murakawa, Ren Tsurumaki, Chihiro Tomita, Azusa Hiranaka, Runa Takada, Natsuhiko Horii, Motohiro Sasaki and Risa Inoue while sitting at the pillow chair were Yūko Yoshida, Momo Chiyoda, Lilith, Mikan Hinatsuki, Anri Sata, Shion Ogura and Ryōko Yoshida. Yūko Yoshida and her friends are the characters of Machikado Mazoku/The Demon Girl Next Door.

“It’s a great pleasure that you all girls are here for this visit” said Ikumi Shibuya, a second year middle school student from the Keishin Academy Middle School.

“Yeah, it’s almost an hour to reach your home, Ikumi-chan” said Yūko Yoshida.

“After all, all of us are present, right?” queried Momo Chiyoda.

“Yeah!” said Lilith, Mikan Hinatsuki, Anri Sata, Shion Ogura and Ryōko Yoshida.

“That’s good. I hope that you’ll make yourself comfortable in our home because we’re going to make some plans to do” said Itsuki Okuyama, a fifth grade elementary school student from the Keishin Academy and the cousin of Kazue Futagawa.

“Yeah, we will!” said Yūko and her friends.

“So, what are you going to discuss, Ikumi-chan?” asked Mikan Hinatsuki.

“Let’s talk about the current status of the revival of the Dragons of Ōta” said Ikumi.

“The Dragons of Ōta? I never heard about that group. I only heard about the community groups in Tama” said Yūko.

“Yeah, in Tama, they were a lot of community groups from one color to another” said Anri.

“More like a rainbow if you know correctly” said Ryōko.

“I see, but to explain this for you, the Dragons of Ōta was once of a large community group that was existed about 5 years ago where a group of students in Nishina have formed their usual friendship between each other. They focused on two things: sports and studies” said Ikumi.

“The Dragons of Ōta had been running for 5 years before it was disbanded last year due to the assault of Tsubasa Sugimoto by Shin Mizusaki” said Yoshitaka Murakawa, a sixth grade elementary school student the Den-en-chōfu Elementary School.

“Oh, that’s a sad story” said Lilith.

“I didn’t expect that something’s bad gonna happen” said Mikan.

“Yes, it was, but now, efforts to revive the Dragons of Ōta have been growing recently due to different events that appeared to be surprising” said Ikumi.

“One is the reinstation of the Nashiba High School boys’ basketball team” said Ren Tsurumaki, a first year middle school student from the Tōho Middle School and the younger sister of Chinami Tsurumaki.

“Two is the phenomenal search of the former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Chihiro Tomita, a first year middle school student from the Tōho Middle School. Chihiro is a girl, despite it is a unisex name.

“And three is the spin-offs of the community groups that formerly came from that organization” said Natsuhiko Horii, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kamata Elementary School.

“So, this is what happening right now in your hometown. I feel motivated to see what you’re heading for” said Yūko.

“I hope that you have contributed for to revive that group” said Momo.

“Well, we started the search in separate teams where we found some former members that are coming from the fuchsia group, the violet and wisteria group and the red group” said Ikumi.

“Since then, we’re still looking forward to some former members that are coming from a higher batch” said Itsuki.

“That’s good. I’m sure that you and your friends have worked on this, Ikumi-chan and Itsuki-chan. It seems that you have worked hard to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta. I don’t know if either you or your friends have been part of that group” said Yūko.

“All of us aren’t part of the Dragons of Ōta, Shimako-chan” said Ikumi.

“We have formed this group, composed of the youngsters that they are interested in anime that focused on demons and vampires” said Itsuki.

“That’s why we have collected every single goodie and toy in our collection. Of course, we have bought some cute dolls in Itsuki’s room” said Azusa Hiranaka, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Den-en-chōfu Elementary School and the cousin of Sakura Yasukawa.

“Wow! You have dolls, Itsuki-chan?” said Lilith.

“Yeah! I have some collection of colorful devil dolls. I have that on my last birthday” said Itsuki.

“Oh, I want to see that doll!” said Lilith.

“I hope that it’s something cute!” said Momo.

“Okay” said Itsuki as she pulls a demon doll in her bag and then, shows it to Yūko. “This one is the wine-haired doll.”

“Oh, it’s so cute!” said Momo.

“Looks like it has a demon tail just like yours, Shamiko-chan!” said Lilith.

“Uh… yeah, that tail was resembled to me, Lilith-chan. By the way, what’s the name of that doll?” said Yūko.

“I named this call as ‘Enji-tan’ because of her hair color is wine” said Itsuki.

“It’s almost looked like cochineal red to me, but that name was not bad at all” said Yūko.

Anri observes at the Enji-tan doll where she pretends to play it. “It looks comfy to play, Itsuki-chan!”

“And that doll can show her eyes” said Shion.

“Yep. That doll was very precious because of her appearance and it is the doll that I like the most” said Itsuki.

“Wow! I can’t wait to play with that, Itsuki-chan! We can play with the stuff my sister hd” said Ryōko.

“That doll should be kept in secret, but I’m sure that you’ll play it when we have dolls of our own” said Yūko.

“Sure, I can do that, Shamiko-chan. We’ll play with that if we don’t have schooltime to work on” said Itsuki.

“Yeah, Itsuki -chan!” said Yūko.

“Anyway, back to the topic, everyone. The revival of the Dragons of Ōta is a hard mission for everyone because they thought that the Dragons of Ōta may never be seen again for long, but they have the change of heart for themselves. So, they’re trying to bring back the happiness in the community” said Ikumi.

“Well, I imagine that the Dragons of Ōta have been a prospered team that run your hometown for 5 years, but there might not gonna have a star in the sky anymore because of what happened last year” said Momo.

“So, in my observation, I think that the Dragons of Ōta deserved a second chance if everyone in your hometown had supported the revival” said Lilith.

“Of course, Lilith-san! It took about a year that the Dragons of Ōta were vanished into thin air, but I know that we want to see them back for a new run. That’s why we wanted to see Noboru inspiring more because he’s a great leader” said Runa Takada, a first year middle school student from the Den-en-chōfu Middle School.

“And also, he’ll try his best to make his followers gather around him” said Yoshitaka.

“Oh, hold on. Does that mean you are supporting the revival of the Dragons of Ōta, even you all didn’t join in the first place?” said Yūko.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu.

“Interesting. Then, how about we should help you locate more former members of the Dragons of Ōta, so that you’ll have an easy way to find them” said Yūko.

“Good idea, Shamiko-chan! I think that your idea may finally give us the green light to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Ikumi.

“That way, the progress will be growing all the way to the top!” said Itsuki.

“Yeah, I agree, girls. Then, my friends and I are going to locate the areas of the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from your area” said Yūko.

“You mean, Den-en-chōfu?” asked Ikumi.

“That’s right, Ikumi-chan! We’ll give you the location of the former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Momo.

“Then, we’ll track down all members one by one until it is now competed” said Lilith.

“Well, we can go for that, but we should report those to Subaru and Aoi. They were good in reading the reports made by the former members of the Dragon of Ōta. So, we hope this co-habitation might work” said Azusa.

“What do you think, guys? Should we team up with Shamiko and friends?” asked Ikumi.

“Yes, we will!” said the members of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu.

“Good. I like your determination when you’re going to say it in front of me. You guys and I are ready to be blessed once the co-habitation will begin soon” said Ikumi.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu.

“So, when are you going to start the co-habitation?” asked Yūko.

“How about we can do that on the last Friday of May? Is that okay to you?” asked Ikumi.

“Hey, that’s May 28. I think that our school will hold sports day on the 29th. Which means, we can’t do that” said Yūko.

“That’s a shame. But I will think of another date that I’m going on for” said Ikumi.

“Hey, Ikumi-chan! What about May 16?” said Mikan.

“May 16. Well, that’s a good date to me, Mikan-chan, but I hope that there might be no conflict with your schoolwork” said Ikumi.

“Of course not! We can meet each other at the nearest park in your area and then, we’ll start searching for the former members of the Dragons of Ōta from day to night” said Mikan.

“Will you consider accepting that date?” asked Lilith.

“Okay, that’s fine with me” said Ikumi with a sigh. “Then, May 16, it is.”

“Alright!” said Yūko and her friends.

“Now, we can have our chance to work together as one group to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Anri.

“That group haven’t been existed anymore, but when we’ll find them at the same time…” said Shion.

“…we’ll be able to see the progress gone skyrocket” said Lilith.

“As your friend, I’ll be greatly pleasured to work with you, Ikumi-chan!” said Yūko.

“Of course, Shimako-chan! Now that we have our plan being set this weekend, we’ll finally get ready to make progress of the search, so that we’ll all gonna report that to the Bravehearts, okay?” said Ikumi.

“Yeah, Ikumi-chan! I’ll be glad to!” said Yūko.

“What’s next, Ikumi-chan? Are you going to talk about the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that you have found last week?” asked Momo.

“That’s right, Momo-chan! We’ll all gonna talk about that, so that in case you want to know about them when we’ll have co-habitation started” said Ikumi.

“Okay!” said Yūko and her friends.

“As you can see, we focused on the former members that are coming from three color groups: fuchsia group, the violet and wisteria group and the red group” said Ikumi.

“So, that’s why we split up to search for them and we found about 20 of them” said Itsuki.

“Let’s start with the fuchsia group” said Yoshitaka.

“We have Kenichirō Yasuda and Mariko Ono” said Ren.

“Who were neighbors of mine” said Chihiro.

“That’s a good search you have!” said Anri.

“Well, it’s just a piece of cake to find them real fast” said Yoshitaka.

“Are they middle schoolers?” asked Shion.

“Yep. Kenichirō and Mariko came from the Niida Nishi Middle School as they were studying in the second year” said Yoshitaka.

“Ah, I understand, Yoshitaka-san. Good thing that you three have worked with each other to find those former members. I hope that you have seen more if you want to make the progress grow” said Shion.

“I agree. The fuchsia group was recently growing its numbers when the Family of Angels have found some of them day by day” said Ren.

“That’s why we started following them by joining the Rainbow Angels. Isn’t that awesome, girls?” said Chihiro.

“Yeah!” said Anri and Shion.

“Well, I’m sure that you’re going to make it as soon as you have seen those guys from the fuchsia group. It’s not going to be tricky to find them because you have us now” said Anri.

“Yeah, that’s true, Anri-san. We’re also currently working on how the structure of the Akamatsu Group works once we have more former members of the Dragons of Ōta being found” said Yoshitaka.

“Then, I’ll handle that for you!” said Anri.

“You sure?” queried Yoshitaka.

“Yep! I think that we should work on that if we can have more former members of the Dragons of Ōta being found. Maybe, we can arrange everything by group to group. That way, we’ll classify them on when they are all coming from” said Anri.

“That’s a great idea, Anri-san! I’ll go for yours!” said Yoshitaka.

“Yeah, me too!” said Ren.

“Me three!” said Chihiro.

“Then, it would be my pleasure to help each other making that structure for sure” said Anri.

“Yeah! You can never back down because you’re counting on us!” said Shion.

“Yeah!” said Yoshitaka, Ren and Chihiro.

“Up next, the violet and wisteria group” said Runa.

“When we have that search a few days ago, we have found five members, who were all coming from the Higashi Chōfu Middle School” said Natsuhiko.

“They were Nobuaki Shimoda, Tatsurō Miyaji, Momoko Akiyama, Chiaki Mizunaga and Takehiro Nikaido” said Motohiro Sasaki, a first year middle school student from the Hasunuma Middle School.

“That’s interesting. I think that those guys have recalled their past about their affiliation with the Dragons of Ōta” said Lilith.

“They have been part of that group before, but they have their own paths to go with” said Mikan.

“Yeah, that’s true, Mikan-san. Those five members have also focused on their campaign to bring back the Dragons of Ōta” said Runa.

“Oh, what a coincidence! I didn’t expect that you had some back-up to support the revival” said Lilith.

“True, Lilith-san. They were part of the student council right now where they were working as staffers to help the student council growing. It’s also coming to the fact that they’re now planning to be part of the Rainbow Angels” said Runa.

“Wait a minute. Is that serious?” said Mikan.

“Yes, it was. When we talked to them, they have joined the Rainbow Angels through a recommendation from Hitomi Takao. That’s why we’ll invite them to the search” said Risa Inoue, a second year middle school student from the Ōmori Dainana Middle School.

“That’s awesome, Risa-chan! I’m sure that we’ll need them to complete our very own team” said Lilith.

“So that we can find more members from the violet and wisteria group. It will be great if we can have 10 being found for just one day” said Mikan.

“Well, we’re not sure if we can make it to 10 in a day, but the most important thing is that we can work together. Right, guys?” said Runa.

“Yeah!” said Natsuhiko, Motohiro and Risa.

“Well, then, once we locate an area that had the former members of the Dragons of Ōta, then we’ll be able to find them for sure” said Lilith.

“The violet and wisteria group is not a hard group to find, but I say that we’ll go for it” said Mikan.

“Then, that’s good. I appreciate that” said Runa.

“Oh, one thing, Runa-chan. Aren’t you going to work on the structure of the Akamatsu Group?” said Mikan.

“Why, of course! I’ll help them to compromise everyone. Maybe, if you want to be a helping hand, then it’ll be an honor to do that” said Runa.

“Oh, sure! I’ll be glad to, Runa-chan. I hope that once the structure had been made, you need that to Hitomi to work together” said Mikan.

“Okay, that’s fine with me, Mikan-san. I’m sure the rest had some good ideas they have” said Runa.

“Yeah” said Mikan.

“It’s not gonna be easy to find them for one day. Hopefully, we’ll be able to contribute to increase the count of the former members of the violet and wisteria groups that were found” said Lilith.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Runa, Natsuhiko, Motohiro and Risa.

“Then, last but not the least, the red group. The three of us, composed of me, Itsuki and Azusa, have found four of them” said Ikumi.

“And these were Reina Fukuyama, Fumitaka Hoshikawa, Keizō Minazuki and Kirara Yajima” said Itsuki.

“They were coming from the Den-en-chōfu Middle School. Reina and Fumitaka were third year middle school students while Keizō and Kirara have been studied in the second year. They have been always getting along with each other like they were besties” said Azusa.

“Wow! I can’t believe that they’re close with each other!” said Yūko.

“And they’re not going to lose their friendship after all!” said Momo.

“It’s like they’re growing their friendship even since they were little and now, they’re still keeping it right now” said Lilith.

“It’s expected to see them with your eyes and now that they have remembered about their past in their former organization, I hope that they’re going to convince their friends to support the revival for sure” said Mikan.

“Of course, they were!” said Ikumi, Itsuki and Azusa.

“We believe that those guys have been missing the Dragons of Ōta, which is why we decided to let them join the search to find their former friends out there” said Ikumi.

“They were also sympathized with their memories being filled when they get along with their former friends out there and I believe that they’re going to see them for sure” said Itsuki.

“It’s more like a reunion to remember. Right, girls?” said Azusa.

“Yeah, we agree, Azusa-san!” said Yūko, Momo, Lilith and Mikan.

“Shimako-chan, what are you planning in the co-habitation?” asked Itsuki.

“Well, I supposed that we should find the former members that are coming from the red group, but I think that we should go for two colors. What do you think?” said Yūko.

“Two colors? You want to find both red and the other color you want to go with?” asked Ikumi.

“Of course, Ikumi-chan. I would be more honest if I’m going to pick a color to make things better for the co-habitation we’ll be doing in the future. I’m going with…” said Yūko before she was interrupted by Momo.

“Wait a second! Don’t tell me that you’re going to choose blue!” said Momo.

“Well, you’re always trying to insist of what you want, Momo-chan. We can’t work together if you had disagreed with my plan. Besides, you have done a lot of things to defeat me in the first place” said Yūko.

“Oh, yeah? I don’t think that we’re going to work together because it’s not the way we became rivals. I should have helped you with that, but I’m not opposed to any kind of ideas you have, Shamiko-chan!” said Momo.

“What’s the matter, Momo-chan?” asked Azusa.

“Well, Shimako-chan had about to choose the color that she’ll be picking with, but when I interrupted her, I tried to warn her if she’s going with blue” said Momo.

“That’s what I’m about to say that, Momo-chan!” said Yūko.

“Don’t backstab me for a moment, Shamiko-chan! It’s your fault that you always lose on purpose” said Momo.

“Oh, come on, Momo-chan! Let’s settle things straight, right?” said Yūko.

“Uh… no, I wouldn’t” said Momo before she explains her own plan. “I think that we should work together, but to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta, we’ll go for three colors instead of just two. I mean, I don’t mind if Ikumi-chan will agree to my idea, however, if you don’t want to be completely blew out, then you have to trust me.”

“Trust you? Well, I didn’t surprise on what you’re gonna do, Momo-chan” said Yūko.

“Yeah! That’s what I wanted to make sure that we’re not going to make mistakes when you’re going to agree with this, Shimako-chan. That’s the only thing we need to work on to please Ikumi-chan. I know that it was very bold to have at least two colors, but I think that it would be better if we can combine colors to just one big group to go with” said Momo.

“Hmmm… I get it now, Momo-chan. You know that you’re my rival, but I don’t want to despise you. If I can only defeat, I would have been happier than I thought” said Yūko.

“Okay, then, I’m going to be sneaky as you know it, Shamiko-chan. I understand about how you feel when we clashed each other for days. I’m not sure if you’re going to ruin my plan, but I’ll have to keep an eye on you” said Momo.

“Uh… I guess so, but let’s just make things right, okay?” queried Yūko.

“Sure” said Momo.

“Hey, onēchan and Momo-chan! Are you done arguing?” said Ryōko.

“Yeah, we’re done arguing. I’ll stick with Momo’s plan” said Yūko.

“And then, I’ll make sure that the two of us will help each other” said Momo.

“Good. I’m glad that you sorted things out” said Ryōko.

“Ryōko’s right. You girls have done the right thing to make sure that there will be no mistakes going to be made when we’re doing the co-habitation. I hope that you learn your lesson, Shamiko-chan and Momo-chan, because even you were rivals, you must understand about the friendship, so that you could agree on good terms. I feel good for the two of you because that’s how friendship works to make things settled. Hopefully, you should understand about what I’m saying. I always trust everyone, and I hope that you’ll trust each other” said Azusa.

“Yeah, we understand, Azusa-chan” said Yūko and Momo.

“We didn’t mean to do worse to ruin our plan” said Yūko.

“But everything will be just fine” said Momo.

“That’s good. I’m sure that you two must agree with each other. It seems that you had worked hard to sort things out” said Ryōko.

“Hopefully, when we’re having the co-habitation, no one will backstab away from us” said Azusa.

“Yeah, we agree, Azusa-chan!” said Yūko and Momo.

“Well, since it turned out to be a good one for the two of you, Shimako-chan and Momo-chan, I think that I’m going to accept both plans” said Ikumi.

“Both plans?!” surprisingly exclaimed Yūko and Momo.

“Yep. I like the color you choose, Shimako-chan, because we never searched any person who came from that group before” said Ikumi.

“You mean, you didn’t find some from the blue group?” asked Yūko.

“Ah, yes. There were a few members in our area, but maybe, we can find some in its neighboring areas such as Yukigaya-Ōtsuka and Kugahara” said Ikumi.

“Oh, I get it now, Ikumi-chan. You think that you can cover that?” said Yūko.

“Yes, it is” said Ikumi.

“That’s very nice!” said Yūko.

“As for your color, Momo, I like the usual clothing with the color pink, but even some of us have already found some former members from the fuchsia group, I’m still satisfied the color you preferred the most” said Ikumi.

“Well, thanks, Ikumi-chan, but as you can see, I don’t want to bother it if Shimako-chan would have said blue, but I think two colors including the main color of your group would be a good combination of colors if I remember correctly” said Momo.

“Yeah! That’s why it’s going to be red, blue and pink for our side. What do you think?” said Ikumi.

“Yeah, we should do that all in one!” said Itsuki.

“I’m done with that!” said Yoshitaka.

“We’ll go for it!” said Azusa.

“Then, let’s go for that, everyone!” said Ikumi.

“Yeah!” said Itsuki, Yoshitaka, Azusa, Yūko, Momo and Ryōko.

“I’m sure that we’re ready for this one, Ikumi-chan, because I can’t wait to make the co-habitation growing if we found the former members of the Dragons of Ōta real fast” said Yūko.

“Yeah, that’s true, Shamiko-chan. With three colors will be our main goal, we’ll have to work together to find them in one area to make the progress growing” said Ikumi.

“But we’re only just the seven of us. Do you need back-up?” said Momo.

“I have” said Ikumi.

“Who?” queried Yūko and Momo.

“That’s what we’re going to talk about right now” said Itsuki.

“Oh, goodness! That would save my breath to hear, girls!” said Yūko.

“I hope that you had found some former members last week” said Momo.

“Yes, we have, girls!” said Ikumi and Itsuki.

“So, when we made the search a few days ago with the four that Itsuki mentioned earlier, we found five more of them. They were Setsuna Miyahara, Kiyoko Nishimoto, Tatsunori Ōmiya, Jirō Nagase and Sakura Takemoto” said Ikumi.

“Although they were not in the same year level, they came from different schools” said Itsuki.

“Setsuna is a third year middle school student from the Yukigaya Middle School” said Ikumi.

“Kiyoko is a first year middle school student from the Ōmori Dairoku Middle School” said Itsuki.

“Tatsunori is a second year middle school student from the Niida Nishi Middle School” said Yoshitaka.

“Jirō is a third year middle school student from the Ishikawadai Middle School” said Azusa.

“And Sakura is a second year middle school student from the Den-en-chōfu Middle School” said Ikumi.

“Wow! They are diverse with their own schools they went to” said Yūko.

“I believe that they are good bravehearts who can bring pride and courage to make their future brighter after they have worked hard in the Dragons of Ōta” said Momo.

“They’re more admired to make their friends happy, that’s for sure” said Ryōko.

“Of course, girls! We have found them when they were playing in the archery center in Kugahara. They’re not always different when it comes to their appearance” said Itsuki.

“But also, they’re brave enough to learn to do archery, even some were not yet reaching its potential yet” said Yoshitaka.

“You think that they have been good in finding former members of the Dragons of Ōta?” asked Yūko.

“Yes, they were, Shamiko-chan. Hopefully, they’ll be able to track down the former members, so that we’ll be able to send the report to Subaru and Aoi” said Ikumi.

“That’s great, but I don’t know who Subaru and Aoi were” said Yūko.

“If you don’t know who they are, Subaru is the leader of the Bravehearts of Ōta” said Ikumi.

“He’s also a basketball player, playing for the Nashiba High School” said Itsuki.

“Ah! I think that he’s a talented player with his shots going in right on the spot” said Yūko.

“And with his strength being his best friend, he’ll dash his way to score!” said Momo.

“I agree, you two!” said Ikumi.

“Yeah, as always!” said Itsuki.

“On the other hand, Aoi is Subaru’s childhood friend and also a basketball player” said Yoshitaka.

“She came from the Nashiba High School” said Azusa.

“Oh, good! I’m sure that we’re about to meet them as soon as possible!” said Yūko.

“So that we’ll make them friends for sure!” said Momo.

“Well, they’re very ‘busy-busy’, to be honest, if you’re trying to talk with them” said Ikumi.

“But hopefully, you’ll be able to recognize them” said Yoshitaka.

“Yeah!” said Yūko, Momo and Ryōko.

“Once the co-habitation works, we’ll celebrate together! What do you say?” said Ikumi.

“Yeah, we should!” said Yūko, Momo and Ryōko.

“Of course, we can do that!” said Itsuki.

“Sure!” said Yoshitaka and Azusa.

“Now, shall we call the rest, so that we can conclude this meeting?” asked Ikumi.

“Yeah!” said Itsuki, Yoshitaka, Azusa, Yūko, Momo and Ryōko.

“Great!” said Ikumi as she calls the other members of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu and the other characters of Machikado Mazoku/The Demon Girl Next Door to gather to finish the meeting. Ikumi speaks to her fellow friends as she is about to end the meeting. “Now, I hope that everyone will be prepared for the co-habitation soon and as always, we can develop our partnership between both sides, so that we’ll create a good friendship. What do you say?”

“Yeah, we’ll go for that, Ikumi-chan!” said Yūko.

“We would love to!” said Momo.

“I think that it’ll be great to make this partnership gonna happen” said Lilith.

“Let’s make things settled with that partnership!” said Mikan.

“You can count on us, Ikumi-chan!” said Anri.

“Partnership can be made to make both sides agree on good terms” said Shion.

“If everyone agrees, then we’ll partner together!” said Ryōko.

“That’s a spirit, girls! I know that you are finally ready to get along with us when we’ll meet again” said Ikumi.

“It will be a great pleasure to make this partnership going to be running, so that our friendship will be developed. Right, everyone?” said Itsuki.

“Yeah!” said Yūko and her friends.

“Oh! I like that enthusiasm! They’re confident now because they all agreed on good terms” said Runa.

“You got that right, Runa-chan! Once the co-habitation will complete, then we’ll celebrate together!” said Itsuki.

“So, get ready, everyone, because we’re going to make this co-habitation more blooming like a blessing!” said Ikumi.

“Yeah!” said Yūko, her friends and the members of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu. The Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu have finally settled their plans to do the co-habitation with Yūko and her friends. With both sides ready to partner together, they’re going to make sure that they will develop their friendship with each other, so that they’ll make more progress on the search of the former members of the Dragons of Ōta before the end of the month of May.

“Now, let’s go out and play outside!” said Itsuki.

“Okay!” said Yūko, her friends and the members of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu as they all go out in excitement, leaving the Red and Fuchsia Residence to play together at the terrace.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu and the Other Characters in this Update

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here is the profile of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu, one of the groups that have joined the Rainbow Angels, the extended group of the Family of Angels. As mentioned in Supplementary 20, where you can read it here, the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu had been close friends with the Family of Angels because of two things: (1) Itsuki Okuyama is the cousin of Kazue Futagawa and (2) some of the members of the Family of Angels like Ryōta Mikawa and Nami Takashirō have been friends with some members of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu like Yoshitaka Murakawa, Ren Tsurumaki and Chihiro Tomita.

Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu: Ikumi Shibuya, Itsuki Okuyama, Yoshitaka Murakawa, Ren Tsurumaki, Chihiro Tomita, Azusa Hiranaka, Runa Takada, Natsuhiko Horii, Motohiro Sasaki, Risa Inoue, Honoka Kusunoki, Ayase Hanazono, Kumi Haseya, Ryūzō Ōta, Sora Ebusizawa, Tōru Hayashi, Riri Koshikawa and Hidetsugu Kitagawa

Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu
    Ikumi Shibuya: December 18 / 2MS-E / Keishin Academy MS
    Itsuki Okuyama: August 26 / 5ES-E / Keishin Academy ES / Cousin of Kazue Futagawa
    Yoshitaka Murakawa: December 24 / 6ES / Den-en-chōfu ES
    Ren Tsurumaki: February 5 / 1MS / Tōho MS / Sister of Chinami Tsurumaki
    Chihiro Tomita: July 13 / 1MS / Tōho MS
    Azusa Hiranaka: September 20 / 5ES / Den-en-chōfu ES / Cousin of Sakura Yasukawa
    Runa Takada: May 2 / 1MS / Den-en-chōfu MS
    Natsuhiko Horii: June 9 / 6ES / Kamata ES
    Motohiro Sasaki: March 28 / 1MS / Hasunuma MS
    Risa Inoue: April 1 / 2MS / Ōmori Dainana MS
    Honoka Kusunoki: August 11 / 2MS / Hasunuma MS
    Ayase Hanazono: October 4 / 1MS / Kamata MS
    Kumi Haseya: January 27 / 2MS / Niida Nishi MS
    Ryūzō Ōta: November 30 / 1MS / Den-en-chōfu MS
    Sora Ebusizawa: April 26 / 6ES / Den-en-chōfu ES
    Tōru Hayashi: July 16 / 1MS / Den-en-chōfu MS
    Riri Koshikawa: June 18 / 2MS / Kugahara MS
    Hidetsugu Kitagawa: March 3 / 6ES-1 / Shiromidai ES

I also made the profile of the other characters, which were the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that have been found by the members of the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu during the search for the former members of the Dragons of Ōta. Most of them have come from the violet and wisteria group, who was led by Fumihiro Amamiya.

Others: Kenichirō Yasuda, Mariko Ono, Nobuaki Shimoda, Tatsurō Miyaji, Momoko Akiyama, Chiaki Mizunaga and Takehiro Nikaido, Reina Fukuyama, Fumitaka Hoshikawa, Keizō Minazuki, Kirara Yajima, Setsuna Miyahara, Kiyoko Nishimoto, Tatsunori Ōmiya, Jirō Nagase and Sakura Takemoto

Others
    Kenichirō Yasuda: September 27 / 2MS / Niida Nishi MS / Fuchsia Group
    Mariko Ono: April 20 / 2MS / Niida Nishi MS / Fuchsia Group
    Nobuaki Shimoda: February 2 / 2MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Tatsurō Miyaji: November 3 / 2MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Momoko Akiyama: May 25 / 2MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Chiaki Mizunaga: January 12 / 3MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Takehiro Nikaido: June 30 / 3MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Reina Fukuyama: December 6 / 3MS / Den-en-chōfu MS / Red Group
    Fumitaka Hoshikawa: August 5 / 3MS / Den-en-chōfu MS / Red Group
    Keizō Minazuki: March 11 / 2MS / Den-en-chōfu MS / Red Group
    Kirara Yajima: September 9 / 2MS / Den-en-chōfu MS / Red Group
    Setsuna Miyahara: November 10 / 3MS / Yukigaya MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Kiyoko Nishimoto: July 22 / 1MS / Ōmori Dairoku MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Tatsunori Ōmiya: October 14 / 2MS / Niida Nishi MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Jirō Nagase: April 24 / 3MS / Ishikawadai MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Sakura Takemoto: June 28 / Den-en-chōfu MS / Violet and Wisteria Group

UP NEXT: Extras 13: “From A Group of Warriors to A Circle of Friends”

The partnership between the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu and the characters of The Demon Girl Next Door would be very interesting because not only Ikumi Shibuya had embraced to see Shamiko and her friends, but this will be an opportunity to work together, so that they’ll contribute for the search of the former members of the Dragons of Ōta. I might be better if I’m going to work on that right after the Ikegami Invitationals, so that they’ll have their contributions to make the search of the former members of the Dragons of Ōta growing. However, I’m going to save this in the future. Now that the second extra chapter had been posted, there were eight more to go and the next update will be the creation of the extended group of the Ōta Vermillion Warriors. You already know about them as they were composed of two orange-colored groups, the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina, but they’re going to call their allies to join for their extended group to be formed. Also, I’ll be updating the schedule because I’m going to adjust the dates on when I’ll schedule the next update. I apologize that I haven’t posted an update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts because of the Internet connection that was disconnected for some time and my Uploaded premium subscription had been back in business, but you’re still with me because it’s time to shine once more with the Bravehearts! I’ll see you on October 6 (Tuesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; October 14th, 2020 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Adding the Link to Supplementary 20

Thanks
    Achievements:

Hi, everyone! I’m back again for a new update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts, but as you all know, I had been struggled with the issues in the past about what happen when this series was on hiatus two months ago. It’s been a while that I wanted to continue this series, so that I’ll try to continue writing new drafts for future updates outside of the schedule, but for now, there’s going to be a lot of things to work on outside. The good news is that my Internet is now back as usual, which means that I’ll finally have a chance to post this update today, which is Sae Ōtsuka’s birthday, instead of Chiemi Tanaka’s birthday because I tried to sort it out with the issues on my premium subscription for Uploaded, which it was supposedly done nearly two weeks ago and would have used it at the same time, but I wasted it. It took a while to re-schedule this update to today, so that I’ll try my best to download multiple albums and artbooks later tonight, which takes about four to five hours to do so. Now that I’m okay with the current situation that I have right now, I’ll announce that I’ll keep Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts alive until I’ll have plans to put this series on semi-hiatus for at least one or two weeks to work on downloading files if I want to. That’s all for now, but hopefully, you’ll be intrigued to see what’s next for Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts as here comes the next update featuring the Ōta Vermillion Warriors!

But before you’ll read this update, this one will be dedicated to four seiyus: Chiemi Tanaka (October 6), Sae Ōtsuka (October 10) and Seena Hoshiki and Tomokazu Sugita (October 11). A cute and joyful Chiemi is from Shizuoka and the voice actress of Rina Tennōji, a member of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club and QU4RTZ, both groups from Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, while a passionate and admired Sae is a voice actress and singer and member of Poppin'Party from BanG Dream! as she is the voice actress of Tae Hanazono. Born in Fukuoka, Seena is a singer and a voice actress that represented for AŌP and voiced for Riamu Yumemi from THE IDOLM@STER. Riamu is one of my favorite characters of THE IDOLM@STER because she’s way too passionate and admired to sing through her beautiful voice as she’s representing for the 346 Production. And hailing from Saitama, Tomokazu is the voice actor of Gintoki Sakata (Gintama), Kyon (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Joseph Joestar (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure), Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5) and Takuya (AFTERLOST). Now that the anime adaption of NijiGaku had been started, I hope that Chiemi will make progress of her voice acting career. As for Sae and Seena, I hope that they will make progress of both voice acting and music careers. And last but the least, I also hope Tomokazu will continue making progress of his voice acting career. Belated happy birthday, Chiemi, and happy birthday, Sae, Seena and Tomokazu!

And tomorrow (October 11) will also be the birthday of Subaru Hasegawa, who is considered one of my favorite male protagonists I have seen. He is the male protagonist of Ro-Kyu-Bu! and he is considered one of the top players in his hometown in Tokyo for his game changing layup. If I want to compare someone who can match the level of Subaru Hasegawa, Subaru can be compared to Crispin John ‘CJ’ Cansino, a good friend of mine from my high school days in De La Salle Araneta University and a basketball player playing for the University of the Philippines Fighting Maroons men’s basketball team, because both Subaru and CJ are good in making their own shots that drives the ball into the basket. Subaru is voiced by Yūki Kaji, who is also the voice actor of Issei Hyodo (High School DxD), Clemont (Pokémon XY) and Rentarō Satomi (Black Bullet). Advanced happy birthday, Subaru!

The next update that I’ll be posting will be focused on another extended group that will be created for the Bravehearts of Ōta. This time, it will be the Ōta Vermillion Warriors. Why them? The answer to that question is this. If you remember what’s going on in Extras 2 of Volume 7, the Ōta Vermillion Warriors was originally formed, composed of both Vermillion Family of Ōta and Vermillion Rising Nishina, but after their successful activity in the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, they decided that they’re going to build their own circle, which will be composed of them and their allies. Unlike the Red and Orange, which they have formed the Chuōmata Red and Orange Dragons, the Ōta Vermillion Warriors will be creating their own extended group that have their own representation to take with. It’s different to say that both Red and Orange and Ōta Vermillion Warriors have their own path of representing their circle of friends when it comes to prospering their community in Ōta. So, you’ll find out who the circle of friends of the Ōta Vermillion Warriors are and what’s in store for them as they’re going to write a new chapter in their bonds of friendship while bringing their plans to create their future. Now, if you’re ready with this, then here comes the third extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8! Enjoy reading the third extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8!

The Ōta Vermillion Warriors have invited their friends and allies to a gathering where they’re about to form their extended group for themselves. Their extended group is going to be composed of the circle of friends of Ryōko Aihara, Ryūsei Akatsuka and Yui Takizawa, the three members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta, and the groups that are coming from Ōmori that their main color is vermillion. They have discussed about the current situation in their hometown including new partnerships that will be going with, the development of the sporting program of the Nishina Middle School and the announcement of restarting the Youth Division tournaments of the Ōmori Invitationals. They also talk about the plans in continuing the efforts in the search for the former members of the Dragons of Ōta, which everyone had been interested to join. The Dragons of Ōta was disbanded last year, but with the search had been growing recently with a lot of former members being found by the Bravehearts and their allies, the Vermillion Family of Ōta and their allies believed that they’re going to work on the search, so that they’ll wait for Noboru Takeuchi, the leader of the Dragons of Ōta, to revive the group that was first run by him and his friends including Subaru and Aoi. As the meeting had been over, it’s time for the Ōta Vermillion Warriors to have high hopes in creating their future with their allies on their side and try to prosper with their own representation.

EXTRAS 13: “FROM A GROUP OF WARRIORS TO A CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

The Ōta Vermillion Warriors was originally formed, composed of the two groups, the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina. Now, they called their friends to unite as a circle of friends. So, they finally make the Ōta Vermillion Warriors larger as it was like the other extended groups that was made by some of the mainstream groups of the Bravehearts.

The members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina are present, sitting at the tatami in the living room of the Akatsuka Residence in Shimomaruko, alongside the close friends of Ryōko Aihara, Yui Takizawa, and Ryūsei Akatsuka as they’re all set to prepare for their goals in their extended group.

Vermillion Family of Ōta: Ryūsei Akatsuka, Dairoku Ichida, Shigefumi Hosoe, Nariakira Uchimura, Ryūichi Ono, Kotaro Morimoto, Akihiro Takagi, Nobuhiro Mochizuki, Yukiya Hanamura, Takanobu Suzuki, Shōichi Kaneda and Mitsuyo Akagi
    Staff: Motoyuki Akagi

Vermillion Rising Nishina: Composed of two teams
    Team Takizawa-Aihara: Yui Takizawa, Ryōko Aihara, Minako Toriyama, Terumi Shirai, Chiyo Mihashi, Sumika Nagai, Shimako Makara, Kurumi Ōhashi, Chinami Kuwamoto, Keiko Taniguchi, Saya Sakurauchi, Shiina Kumakiri, Aoi Sugita, Yukiko Ōoka and Rui Shiba
    Team Koshikawa: Matsuo Koshikawa, Wataru Horie, Mamoru Hosoi, Masahiko Sakurada, Moritaka Kawamoto, Ryōsuke Sugimoto, Daisuke Naitō, Hisaya Masaki, Yoshinobu Sumida, Tetsuya Kaneda, Ryūtarō Ichikawa, Mitsuyo Tsukagawa, Hidenori Hanabusa and Ichiei Wakasugi
    Staff: Izumi Ōfuji, Itsuki Agatsuma, Shinzō Koshikawa and Yasuaki Hara

“I’m glad that the guests are coming around to be with us for the meeting, Yui-san” said Saya Sakurauchi. She’s a relative of Riko Sakurauchi, a member of Aqours.

“Yeah, you got that right, Saya-san! I believe that our friends will be ready to team up with us because we’re going to have some plans to make” said Yui.

“While the efforts of convincing Noboru and his friends to revive the Dragons of Ōta had been ongoing, we’ll prepare for some future activities that will be held by next month” said Ryōko.

“I’m sure that you had brainstormed some ideas to share to us when we’ll start the meeting” said Minako Toriyama.

“Hopefully, they’ll agree with your plans, girls” said Matsuo Koshikawa.

“Yeah, we hope so” said Yui and Ryōko.

Ryūsei clears his throat like he was the leader of the Vermillion Family of Ōta before he’s going to start the meeting right away. “Everyone. It is my honor to welcome you to this meeting. With some friends on our side have been present, it’s time to for us to make our extended group shine!”

“Yeah!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina and the close friends of Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei.

“Okay. To start things off, the VermiStar Exploration had been a success after about 300 people have attended the event to see the room with glow-in-a-dark vermillion stars shining above us” said Ryūsei.

“Which was super awesome!” said Yui.

“Hopefully, we’ll be organizing another glow-in-a-dark event in the future, but it seems that we need to save that for another time” said Ryōko.

“Yeah, we should do that again!” said Ryūichi.

“Of course, it was fun!” said Minako.

“Yeah!” said Dairoku Ichida and Terumi Shirai.

“We’ll see if we’ll have good enough budget for the future” said Ryōko.

“Okay” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina.

“Another that we have accomplished is that nobody had been late in Nishina, which means everyone had been able to attend class all the time. Let’s give everyone a round of applause!” said Yui as the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina have clapped their hands in appreciation.

“Ever since we formed this group, we never got overslept after we finished our assignments day after day, which means that we have a possible chance to get our grades on a high note” said Izumi Ōfuji.

“Yep. It seems that most of us have studied well because of this and hopefully, we’ll keep that streak alive. Are we agree?” said Motoyuki Akagi.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina.

“So, in case on what’s going on, Ryūsei, Yui and Ryōko have called their friends in Nishina to be with us. That’s why they’re going to become partners to strengthen the Ōta Vermillion Warriors’ reputation of being an extended group ever since we’re now part of the Bravehearts family” said Shinzō Koshikawa.

“Without further ado, let’s introduce them to us” said Itsuki Agatsuma.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina.

The close friends of Ryūsei, Yui and Ryōko would introduce themselves.

“My name is Takahiro Asanuma. I’m a second year middle school student from the Nishina Middle School. I’m a friend of Ryūsei Akatsuka and the leader of the Dragon’s Heart Nishina.”

“My name is Masahiro Kurokawa. I’m a first year middle school student from the Nishina Middle School. I’m a friend of Ryūsei Akatsuka and the leader of the Kurokawa-Nagatsuma Dynamos.”

“My name is Shinjirō Esaka. I’m a first year middle school student from the Nishina Middle School. I’m a friend of Ryūsei Akatsuka and the leader of the Orange Blots of Fury.”

“My name is Kaori Kishida. I’m a first year middle school student from the Nishina Middle School. I’m a friend of Ryōko Aihara and the leader of the Infershida.”

“My name is Shizuka Okamura. I’m a sixth grade elementary school student from the Tsukuba Gakuen Elementary School. I’m a friend of Ryōko Aihara and the leader of the Screech Fire.”

“My name is Hiroshi Tanemura. I’m a sixth grade elementary school student from the Haginaka Elementary School. I’m a friend of Ryōko Aihara and the leader of Team Tanemura Gold.”

“My name is Masanobu Sakanoue. I’m a first year middle school student from the Mikagawa Middle School. I’m a friend of Yui Takizawa and the leader of the Sakamano Sparkers.”

“My name is Yukihiro Hosokawa. I’m a first year middle school student from the Izumo Middle School. I’m a friend of Yui Takizawa and the leader of the Saffron United.”

“My name is Sayako Matsumoto. I’m a first year middle school student from the Nishina Middle School. I’m a friend of Yui Takizawa, the leader of the Haginishi Cedar Crows and a cousin of Yūichirō Matusmoto.”

“My name is Hisayo Tsurumaki. I’m a second year middle school student from the Ōtsuka Gakuen Middle School. I’m a friend of Yui Takizawa, the leader of the Tsurainbow and a relative of Chinami Tsurumaki.”

“My name is Banri Yokohama. I’m a first year middle school student from the Ōmori Daisan Middle School. I’m a friend of Ryōko Aihara and the leader of the Yokohama Crew.”

“My name is Ayaka Sumida. I’m a sixth grade elementary school student from the Chidori Elementary School. I’m a friend of Ryōko Aihara, the leader of Team Sumida Chidori and the younger sister of Yoshinobu Sumida.”

“And my name is Tōru Kanemaru. I’m a first year middle school student from the Nishina Middle School. I’m a friend of Ryūsei Akatsuka and the leader of the Southern Wolf Pack of Magome.”

The, the close friends of Ryūsei, Yui and Ryōko would gather with each other as they shout in unison. “We’re here to partner with you, Ōta Vermillion Warriors!”

“Wow! What an outstanding introduction, guys! It was so powerful!” said Izumi.

“And it makes everyone shocked after saying their names” said Motoyuki.

“It seems that they were ready now to collaborate with us” said Shinzō.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina.

“Since they’re now part of our family, they’ll be taking part of the meetings we organized” said Izumi.

“Just like what we did right now” said Motoyuki.

“And also, they should be supporting some of our athletes like Ryūsei, Yui and Ryōko. Hopefully, we’ll finally have a baseball player in our team” said Shinzō.

“Oh, and speaking of that, we should talk about this right now!” said Yasuaki Hara.

“You got that right, Yasuaki-san. Let’s talk about that because we got a lot of things to share for you” said Shinzō.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina and the close friends of Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei.

“Now, as you all know, we have three… no, I mean, four of the members from our extended group have been called to the baseball team” said Ryūsei.

“That’s a very good news, Ryūsei-kun! I’m sure that they’re getting started to shine their baseball career when they make their first appearance in the qualifiers” said Takahiro Asanuma.

“Tell us the names who had started their baseball career” said Masahiro Kurokawa.

“Yeah!” said Shinjirō Esaka and Tōru Kanemaru.

“Well, then, I’ll say it right now” said Ryūsei before he was flanked by his close friends. “They were Yukiya Hanamura, Shōichi Kaneda, Nobuhiro Mochizuki and Hidenori Hanabusa.”

“Whoa! Are they competing for this year’s prefectural competition?” said Shinjirō.

“Yes, they were. And so, we, the representatives of the Nishina Middle School baseball team, are ready to play ball!” said Yukiya while Shōichi and Nobuhiro pretend to play ball. Shōichi throws without his ball while Nobuhiro swings without his bat.

“That’s why you should give us good luck in the prefectural tournament!” said Hidenori Hanabusa.

“Yeah, we will!” said Takahiro, Masahiro, Shinjirō and Tōru.

“The prefectural baseball tournament will be held by next month, which means that you should root for them as they’re going to play in the diamond” said Motoyuki.

“Hopefully, Nishina will be heading to the final 16 because this is their goal for a long time” said Yasuaki.

“Yeah, we’ll support them to win!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina and the close friends of Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei.

“That’s great! Now, before they’ll compete in the prefectural tournament, we’ll be going to organize a baseball session on June 2 at 6:30 in the evening right after the training of the baseball team” said Ryūsei.

“It’s going to be a fun night to train at the diamond because everyone will step up to play hard and go for the win. Right, guys?” said Matsuo.

“Yeah, Matsuo!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina and the close friends of Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei.

“We don’t know when the exact date of the prefectural tournament will be, but it says on the news that it will be on the first week of June. So, we’ll have to wait for a major announcement from the school’s baseball team in a few weeks from now” said Dairoku.

“That’s right, Dairoku-kun! Don’t forget to keep in touch with Yukiya or Hidenori if you want to know more about their team” said Shigefumi.

“On the other hand, the school had been raising funds for the sports day, which will be held on May 29. So, we should donate about 500 to 1,000 yen to increase the awareness of the sporting programs in our school” said Yui.

“So, everyone has to donate from 500 to 1,000 yen to create a possible improvement of our sporting programs in our school ever since they have a lot of things through their pride and honor” said Ryōko.

“It has been about 30 years that the Nishina Middle School had been flourishing sports, but we need to improve more because we want to make sports more dominating aside from academics because if we can able to make that, our school will rise through the top!” said Chiyo Mihashi.

“That’s why I need everyone as well as our friends in the Nishina Middle School to improve their sporting program, so that the administrators will use it for improving the equipment and renovating the gym in the future. Isn’t that right, team?” said Wataru Horie.

“That’s very awesome to all of you! I’m sure that we can bring the future of the Nishina Middle School going to be growing with this kind of appreciation” said Itsuki.

“I’m sure that one day, the sporting programs of the Nishina Middle School will be ready to shine by recruiting young lads and lasses to train hard, so that they’ll be able to make their future brighter as they are” said Izumi.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina and the close friends of Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei.

“As always, some schools have focused on other things aside from sports such as the Rokugō Middle School and the Ōmori Daijū Middle School. Their volleyball programs have been improved nowadays, but they also want to focus on rehabilitating the school facilities such as the music room and the club room” said Sumika Nagai.

“They were focused on improving the use of those rooms, so that they’ll be able to organize future activities that will be made by any club in their school” said Shimako Makara.

“I’m sure that this will bring something new when we’re going to ‘rehabilitate’ our very own facilities in our school. Right?” said Mamoru Hosoi.

“Yes, we will!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina and the close friends of Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei.

“Uh… I have a question, guys. In our school, the Ōmori Daisan Middle School, they wanted to undergo renovation in the rooftop where the club rooms were located. However, they don’t have enough money to renovate because it has to be done right before the second term” said Banri Yokohama.

“What do you mean ‘renovating’, Banri-kun?” asked Ryōko.

“You see, the clubs have temporarily used the faculty room as their base for the clubs they offered. However, it’s been complicated that the teachers have to reach out to the students if they want to use the faculty room for club duties everyday” said Banri.

“I see. Do you think that your students should start giving donations?” said Ryōko.

“Well, yes, they were, but the student council hasn’t made the announcement yet” said Banri.

“That’s the downside of having your school clubs didn’t improve because of the situation like this, Banri” said Tetsuya Kaneda, the cousin of Yumi and Kumi Kaneda.

“I don’t know what will happen if the renovation won’t be pushed though” said Ryūtarō Ichikawa.

“Well, my schoolmates said that they’re planning to complain against the school administrators, but others said that they have to find an alternative solution to fix that problem” said Banri.

“That’s what I thought. How about you and your friends from your group to convince your schoolmates to ask the student council to do donations for the renovation? That way, your school will be re-opening the club room in the rooftop by next term” said Mitsuyo Tsukagawa.

“I think that your idea is in your good hands, Mitsuyo-kun. I’ll give it a try” said Banri.

“Great! Then, you should be ready to give what they got to push the renovation through!” said Tetsuya.

“Hopefully, you’ll make us proud!” said Ryūtarō.

“Yes, I will!” said Banri with a smile on his face.

“I believe in you, Banri-kun, but let me say this through your heart. I need you not to pressure yourself and if you find out that there’s a problem in your school, then you and your friends should come a good solution to make things right. That’s how I did when I was in Kyoto last year, but now, as I’m in the Tsukuba Gakuen Elementary School, I’ll try my best to make a good solution to fix the problem right away” said Ryōko.

“Say, you must be born in Kyoto, Ryōko-san. Well, then, I’ll follow that advice to make sure that nothing can make mistakes in our group” said Banri.

“Of course not! I’m pursuing to transfer to Nishina next year, but I’m leaning to stay in Tsukuba Gakuen for middle school because their traditions have been flourished the way the students were. I think that going to Tsukuba Gakuen was my good choice to make new friends. Hopefully, you’ll get used to it” said Ryōko.

“Okay, Ryōko-san! Maybe, we should give each other good luck if a challenge will be coming up” said Banri.

“Yeah, I agree, Banri-kun! That way, we’ll have good hopes to get on” said Ryōko.

“Yeah!” said Banri.

“Now, the next topic that we’ll be talking about is the situation in the Ōta League. What happened is that during the meeting by the organizers, they decided to organize another tournament in the Ōmori Invitationals. What happened is that due to the lack of teams, the Ōta League Committee had decided to make results of the Youth Division of the Ōmori Invitationals being null and void” said Motoyuki.

“WHAT?!” shouted the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina and the close friends of Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei.

“I don’t believe it!” said Dairoku.

“This is supposedly our dream of going to the Ōta League Cup, but they decided to overrule due to the lack of numbers?! That is travesty!” said Ryūichi Ono.

“This is not fair, guys!” said Nariakira Uchimura.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta, but Ryūsei didn’t say anything.

“I’m so disappointed about that news, Akagi-senpai” said Sumiko.

“Yeah, that was really a bold move because there were less than 30 teams competing in the Youth Division” said Shimako.

“I really not like that news, even the hopes and dreams of the Vermillion Family of Ōta have been shattered shortly” said Masahiko Sakurada.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen after the announcement had been made a few days ago” said Moritaka Kawamoto.

“Well, my uncle, Shōta Akagi, said that the every tournament must have more than 30 teams to make it official, but because the Youth Division of this year’s Ōmori Invitationals have been considered the fewest number of teams due to the pressure of the teams that declined their invitation, the organizers had no choice, but to expunge the results at all” said Motoyuki.

“Which means that there will be another tournament to be held in the Ōmori Invitationals, but it will be held on a different date” said Izumi.

“Hmmm… that’s very strange, Izumi-senpai. I didn’t know that the Ōmori Invitationals was supposedly a success, but with a lack of teams in one of the divisions? That’s kindly not fair at all” said Yui.

“That’s right, Izumi-senpai! It seems that we have worked hard to make it to the quarterfinals and then, that happens… I believe that the quantity is not the easiest issue if I remember correctly” said Ryōko.

“Maybe, the organizers want to more teams to invite, but the presence of the teams in Ōmori had been less popular right now” said Kurumi Ōhashi.

“I agree on what’s you’re saying, Kurumi-san. It’s true that the presence of the teams in Ōmori had been less popular when it comes to the young students born in Ōmori and its neighboring areas. I say that the reason why they decided to restart the Youth Division tournament is because they were conflicted with the club registration week that held last month. It seems that some have decided to stay with their school clubs while others have their own paths to make, which results to the number of teams in the Youth Division have been less than last year” said Itsuki.

“If you remember correctly, guys, there were about 68 teams participating in the Youth Division tournament of the Ōmori Invitationals last year. Unfortunately, some groups in Ōmori have begged off from the competition due to what Itsuki said, the club registration week. Perhaps, the organizers want to re-schedule the Ōmori Invitationals for next year into either earlier than the fourth week of April or move it to during the Golden Week” said Chinami Kuwamoto.

“Wait. Does that mean that the Ōmori Invitationals will probably be held earlier?” said Keiko Taniguchi.

“Yes, it was, Keiko-san” said Chinami.

“So, that means that next year, it has to be fixed now, but as for this year, we might gonna restart the training all over again” said Ryōsuke Sugimoto, the cousin of Tsubasa Sugimoto.

“Of course!” said Chinami.

“So, what we’re gonna do right now is that we’re going to ask everyone if we’ll participate at the second tournament of the Ōmori Invitationals or not” said Matsuo.

“Good idea, Matsuo-kun!” said Izumi before speaking to everyone. “Everyone. Are we all going to the Ōmori Invitationals again?” However, no one had said a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ as they were all silent, but before Izumi would ask it again, Ryūsei stands up on his group’s behalf. “Oh, it’s you, Ryūsei-kun. Are you going to say ‘yes’ or no’?”

Ryūsei would bravely talk to Izumi. “Guys, I don’t think we can compete in that tournament again.” Everyone gasps in shock after Ryūsei said the answer to Izumi.

“Why not?” asked Izumi.

“It’s because we don’t want to repeat the process all over again by getting the spot to the Ōta League just like we did earlier. However, I wanted to make sure that we should rather compete in a different tournament other than the Ōmori Invitationals. I might be assured that the Nishina Invitationals would be an alternative tournament for us, but if we can go for the Kamata Invitationals or the Magome Invitationals, that would be a good choice for all of us. What do you think?”

Saya would react first. “I don’t know what you’re planning, Ryūsei, but I like it!”

“Yeah, I agreed with Saya-chan, Ryūsei-kun!” said Aoi Sugita.

“Yep. We should go for that!” said Rui Shiba.

“It’s nice that we have worked hard to compete in the Ōmori Invitationals, but I think that we will save our energy for a while” said Hisaya Masaki.

“We’ll give the others a chance to step up” said Sayako Matsumoto.

“That way, it will be a different story to go with” said Yukihiro Hosokawa.

“Yeah! If Ryūsei said that we should go for a different tournament, then we’ll agree with that other choice!” said Yoshinobu Sumida.

“The teams that will be associated to your extended group may want to participate if they want to compete in another tournament” said Ayaka Sumida.

“That way, we’ll have to go harder as we could!” said Yukiko Ōoka.

“Yeah! Train more, compete more! That’s what we need to do in the future” said Shiina Kumakiri.

Motoyuki would speak to the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina and the close friends of Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei as he would respond on what they said earlier. “I agree with what you all said. I don’t know if we can compete in the Ōmori Invitationals again, but we should move on to a new path because we have a lot of things to make it shine. That’s why we’ll be planning on what to participate at the Ōta League at some time, so that we’ll finally have our chance to step up again very soon.”

“I think that you’re right, Motoyuki-san. I would about to say that, but thanks for reminding me about what you want to respond with” said Izumi.

“Well, I should have been thinking about that yesterday after that announcement had broken out. I think that you shouldn’t thank me about it. I am the one who should tell about this, so that everyone will be aware of the situation in the Ōta League” said Motoyuki.

“Okay, I understand about that, Motoyuki-san” said Izumi.

“Then, how about this? We’re going to wait and see if we’ll finally get a chance to compete in another tournament if other groups that will ally with us will agree as well. So, it will depend on which tournament will go with” said Motoyuki.

“Yeah, you’re right about that, Moyotuki-kun. I’m going to say that we’re going to train for the Ōta League at some time and then, we’ll have to pick some teams to compete in the tournament that we’ll be going with” said Shinzō.

“If it’s Nishina Invitationals, then we’ll field a few and then for the other tournaments like Kamata or Magome, we’ll deploy teams to that tournament as well” said Yasuaki.

“Good idea, guys! I knew you guys are counting on me! That way, we should all work together to right for the Ōta League Cup. What do you say, guys? Are we ready for the next tournament of the Ōta League that will be going with?” said Motoyuki.

“That’s great! I knew that you guys are excited!” said Motoyuki.

“I agree, Motoyuki-kun!” said Izumi before she focuses on the last topic for the meeting. “The last topic that we’ll be talking about is the search for the former members of the Dragons of Ōta.”

“The search that Ryōko and Yui made last Sunday was a success as they have found five former members where all of them, I believe, have come from the orange group” said Itsuki.

“They were Chinami Kibayashi, Emiko Toyama, Ken’ichirō Ōtsubo, Takeya Hosono and Fumitaka Yokoyama” said Ryōko.

“They were all coming from my school, the Nishina Middle School!” said Yui.

“Wow! That’s awesome, Ryōko-chan and Yui-chan!” said Chiyo.

“I think that they’re going to contribute with us to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Terumi.

“That way, they’ll be able to convince them to support the revival for sure!” said Kurumi.

“That’s right, girls, especially you, Kurumi-san!” said Yui before continuously explain about the search they have last Sunday. “We found them in a boarding house in Kamata and they were very interested in playing shogi.”

“Ooh! That’s very nice!” said Hidenori.

“I can’t wait to play with them if they have their own shogi board!” said Ichiei.

“I hope so if they have, but as you can see, they were very different, not much compared to the other teams they have found on the same day” said Yui.

“It’s all thanks to both Naoko and Junko because they have been able to find them through their eyes” said Ryōko.

“They were bold enough to find them quickly” said Masahiko.

“I agree, Masahiko-kun” said Yui. “So, if we can keep this up, the chances of reviving the Dragons of Ōta will be increased further. Isn’t that right, Izumi-senpai?”

“Yes, indeed. We should work on that to find more former members of the Dragons of Ōta in the borders of Ōmori and Kamata to make sure that we’ll have to report those to Subaru and Aoi. Hopefully, this will be accomplished by the end of the month and we’ll make sure that Noboru Takeuchi will be ready to revive his former group that run for a long time” said Izumi.

“But we’re not sure on when it will happen if the search is done, but I say that we should wait and see if he’s going to announce it in front of the entire youth” said Itsuki.

“Well, you can say that again, Itsuki-san. I believe that the search is very important for all of us to witness the return of the Dragons of Ōta. However, we have been seeing rumors on the Internet about the possible revival of that group and it appeared that it might be true once its leader Noboru will announce something important” said Motoyuki.

“I believe that Noboru had been a great leader and a good basketball athlete ever since he had done everything in his youth life. I don’t know if he can work on two jobs in one day” said Ryūsei.

“Maybe, he can run to be a politician after he would retire from basketball when he’s reaching the end of his peak” said Hiroshi Tanemura.

“Or he might become a humanitarian while playing in the court like a boss” said Masanobu Sakanoue.

“I hope that he would, but as sports journalists said about that his youth days will about to end when he’s going to graduate from the Ōmori High School next year. He’s not sure about what will be next for him. Sometimes, he wanted to play college basketball before he’ll ever gonna play pro” said Motoyuki.

“Or he might end up getting a tryout to make it to the NBA” said Yoshinobu.

“The NBA is a full of professional basketball players around the world. Maybe he could make it if he had a good potential to play against great athletes in that league” said Daisuke Naitō.

“Well, I agree on what you said, Daisuke-kun, but let me remind you that there’s no way a Japanese basketball player, even you’re the best player in your hometown, can make it to the NBA. That is, if the scouts have found out that this player might make it to the NBA with his performance he had” said Motoyuki.

“I might be thinking about letting him play in the youth national team. That would be a good one, Motoyuki-senpai” said Ryūsei.

“Ah, yes. That’s the hard part if you have good enough to play in high school basketball before you’ll make it to the youth national team. I believe that after what happened to Taiga Kagami, who ended up going to college in the United States recently, I believe that the Japanese basketball might be creating its own future” said Motoyuki.

“The future? Uh, what does that mean?” asked Mamoru.

“It means that there will be good prospects in our country if one player had stepped up to perform his moves to the test. In U.S. college basketball, that’s the part that you’re going to get used to it. I mean, if anyone who can watch a player making the moves to shine, then it has to be the guy who can make the future getting brighter” said Ryūsei.

“That’s right, Ryūsei-kun. A few of us in our extended group have watched the NBA. Hopefully, we might watch out to see a Japanese player coming to the league very soon” said Motoyuki.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and Team Koshikawa.

“Now, back to what Izumi said, finding more members of the Dragons of Ōta would have a chance to increase the support meter in reviving the Dragons of Ōta. That means, it’s going to be a mission that we must accomplish with. Isn’t that right, everyone?” said Motoyuki.

“I say that everyone must contribute each other and convince the former members to join the search, so that everything will be paid off once it’s complete” said Yui.

“That’s correct, Yui-san. So, that’s why we’ll try to make it to make the search being completed and then, the Dragons of Ōta will be coming back for sure” said Izumi.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina and the close friends of Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei.

“Once it’s accomplished, then we’ll have to wait and see Noboru on what he’s going to do when the search is done” said Motoyuki.

“Yeah, we’ll see!” said Izumi and Itsuki.

“Of course, Motoyuki-kun!” said Shinzō.

“I hope he would do something good” said Yasuaki.

“Maybe, he’ll about to shock the community, that’s for sure” said Ryōko.

“Yeah” said Yui and Ryūsei.

“We’ll have to watch out for that” said Saya.

“Of course, he will!” said Moyotuki and Izumi while Itsuki, Shinzō and Yasuaki nod their heads in agreement.

“Now that we have talked about everything our what’s going on in the community, I think that it’s time to level up…” said Motoyuki.

“…to go forth for a new era in our extended group” said Izumi.

“I hope that you all lads and lasses are ready to work together, now that we have a circle of our own. It will be a fantastic day for all of us, don’t you?” said Motoyuki.

“Yes, of course!” said Izumi, Itsuki, Shinzō, Yasuaki, Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei while the others have nodded their heads in agreement.

“Great!” said Motoyuki as he delightfully smiles to his friends. “Once we moved forward to a new era, let’s be brave and make us proud!”

“Yeah, we will, Motoyuki-san!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina and the close friends of Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei as they are all cheering in delight to prepare for the next mission for the Ōta Vermillion Warriors. It was a marvelous night for the Ōta Vermillion Warriors after they have worked together in the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. Now, they’re ready to move forward with their new goals as they’ll continue to be brave and proud in bringing their extended group to shine. Whenever they gleam their eyes, they’re ready to spark things out to work together as the circle of friends of Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei are feeling determined to make the community more blessed with hopes and dreams.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Ōta Vermillion Warriors

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here is the profile of the Ōta Vermillion Warriors, the extended group of both Vermillion Family of Ōta and Vermillion Rising Nishina. They’ll be the tenth extended group (seventh if the extended groups of the New Camellian Dragons aren’t included) that will be part of the extended group system of the Bravehearts of Ōta. Unlike their initial plan, they will be partnering with the friends of Ryōko Aihara, Ryūsei Akatsuka and Yui Takizawa, which means that they have decided to make the Ōta Vermillion Warriors an extended group of their own. It will be composed of the circle of friends of Ryōko Aihara, Ryūsei Akatsuka and Yui Takizawa and the groups that are coming from Ōmori that their main color is vermillion.

Ōta Vermillion Warriors: Takahiro Asanuma, Masahiro Kurokawa, Shinjirō Esaka, Kaori Kishida, Shizuka Okamura, Hiroshi Tanemura, Masanobu Sakanoue, Yukihiro Hosokawa, Sayako Matsumoto, Hisayo Tsurumaki, Banri Yokohama, Ayaka Sumida and Tōru Kanemaru

Ōta Vermillion Warriors
    Takahiro Asanuma: December 12 / 2MS / Nishina MS / Leader of the Dragon’s Heart Nishina
    Masahiro Kurokawa: March 26 / 1MS / Nishina MS / Leader of the Kurokawa-Nagatsuma Dynamos
    Shinjirō Esaka: June 30 / 1MS / Nishina MS / Leader of the Orange Blots of Fury
    Kaori Kishida: April 3 / 1MS / Nishina MS / Leader of the Infershida
    Shizuka Okamura: September 17 / 6ES / Tsukuba Gakuen ES / Leader of the Screech Fire
    Hiroshi Tanemura: August 4 / 6ES / Haginaka ES / Leader of Team Tanemura Gold
    Masanobu Sakanoue: November 25 / 1MS / Mikagawa MS / Leader of the Sakamano Sparkers
    Yukihiro Hosokawa: January 5 / 1MS / Izumo MS / Leader of the Saffron United
    Sayako Matsumoto: December 29 / 1MS / Nishina MS / Cousin of Yūichirō Matsumoto / Leader of the Haginishi Cedar Crows
    Hisayo Tsurumaki: February 20 / 2MS / Ōtsuka Gakuen MS / Cousin of Chinami Tsurumaki / Leader of the Tsurainbow
    Banri Yokohama: July 18 / 1MS / Ōmori Daisan MS / Leader of the Yokohama Crew
    Ayaka Sumida: May 1 / 6ES / Chidori ES / Sister of Yoshinobu Sumida / Leader of Team Sumida Chidori
    Tōru Kanemaru: October 22 / 1MS / Nishina MS / Leader of the Southern Wolf Pack of Magome

UP NEXT: Revised Schedule of Updates – Part 2-4 of Volume 8

Thanks
    Achievements:

Due to Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts have undergone semi-hiatus that lasted for two months, I have to reschedule the last batch of schedule of the future updates of the second part of Volume 8. The whole month of October will be full of extra chapters to be posted and one thing that you see something confusing is that from October 12 to 16, I’ll be posting three new updates including two idol-related updates, Extras 14 & 16. I also added one more update to officially end Volume 8, which will be the explanation of how the braveheart groups in Tokyo have been formed.

EDIT #1 (10/14): I didn't know that November 2 is after November 1 and so, I have to put the seiyu birthdays of Nanaka Suwa and Yūko Ōno into this list.

EDIT #2 (10/16): I forgot to add Megumi 'Megu' Natsu from Is the Order a Rabbit? into this list.

October 12: Extras 14: “Plans to Shine Out for the Future of the Fire Edelweiss” [Seiyu Birthday of Miku Itō (October 12)]
    October 14: Extras 15: “Setagaya’s Very Own Tricolor” [First Appearance of the Bravehearts of Setagaya] [Seiyu Birthdays of Kaito Ishikawa (October 13) and Tomoyo Takayanagi (October 14)]
    October 16: Extras 16: “We See the Sparkles Shining Over the Rainbow” [Seiyu Birthdays of Akari Kitō (October 16) and Aina Aiba (October 17)]
    October 18: Extras 17: “Tamaki Minami and the Achromatic League” [Seiyu Birthday of Iori Nomizu (October 18)]
    October 21: Extras 18: “A Rainbow Gathering of Angels and Friends” [Character Birthdays of Eli Ayase and Nozomi Momijidani (October 21)]
    October 25: Extras 19: “Kira’s Circle of Influence” [Character Birthday of Rio Futaba (October 23) and Seiyu Birthdays of Aika Kobayashi (October 23), Nobuhiko Okamoto and Megu Sakuragawa (October 24), Rimi Nishimoto (October 25) and Riho Iida (October 26)]
    October 28: Extras 20: “What the Future of the Bravehearts of Fukuoka Would be Like?” [Character Birthday of Midori Aoyama/Midori Blue Mountain (October 27) and Seiyu Birthdays of Aki Toyosaki and Satsuki Miyahara (October 28)]
    November 1: Supplementary 22: “How the Braveheart Groups in Tokyo Being Formed?” [Character Birthday of Rin Hoshizora (November 1) and Megumi 'Megu' Natsu (November 2) and Seiyu Birthdays of Yumi Uchiyama and Anzu Hirono (October 30) and Nanaka Suwa and Yūko Ōno (November 2)]

UP NEXT: Extras 14: “Plans to Shine Out for the Future of the Fire Edelweiss”

The Ōta Vermillion Warriors have been expanded from a team of two groups into a circle of friends as they’ll have their allies to partner with. It’s going to be a matter of time for Ryōko, Ryūsei and Yui are going to work with their friends to engage for activities, which means that they’re going to be ready to take flight to shine their community. The next update will be focused on the Fire Edelweiss as they’re going to plan their future activities, so that they’ll be able to shine their community and start making new friends with new partners on their side, especially to Miku, who will be ready to gleam her new friends for sure. I’ll see you on October 12 (Monday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; October 16th, 2020 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Forgot to Add the Birthday of Megumi 'Megu' Natsu

Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread Information