Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

As the main part of the second part of Volume 8 has come to an end, I’ll be posting the last batch of schedule of the future updates of the second part of Volume 8 where I’ll be posting the extra chapters of it. In the second set of extra chapters of Volume 8, most of it will be taking place in Ōta, but for the first time ever, I’ll be posting an extra chapter that features other than the Bravehearts of Ōta. There will be three extra chapters that will feature the three braveheart groups, the Bravehearts of Setagaya, the Bravehearts of Nagoya and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka. Now, this schedule also adds more birthday celebrants for the month of August.

August 2: Extras 11: “A New Guardian Angel Has Arrived!” [Character Birthdays of Chika Takami (August 1) and Honoka Kōsaka (August 3) and Seiyu Birthdays of Shō Hayami and Ryōta Ōsaka (August 2)]
    August 5: Extras 12: “The Red and Fuchsia Friends Next Door” [Seiyu Birthdays of Saori Ōnishi (August 6) and Yōji Ueda (August 7)]
    August 9: Extras 13: “From a Group of Warriors to a Circle of Friends” [Character Birthdays of Setsuna Yūki, Jun Gotō and Maya Jōga (August 8) and Seiyu Birthdays of Rikako Aida (August 8) and Ari Ozawa and Chinatsu Akasaki (August 10)]
    August 12: Extras 14: “Plans to Shine Out for the Future of the Fire Edelweiss”
    August 16: Extras 15: “Setagaya’s Very Own Tricolor” [First Appearance of the Bravehearts of Setagaya] [Seiyu Birthdays of Yui Ogura (August 15), Eri Kitamura and Shuka Saitō (August 16) and Ayasa Itō and Tasuku Hatanaka (August 17)]
    August 19: Extras 16: “We See the Sparkles Shining Over the Rainbow” [Seiyu Birthday of Takeshi Maruyama (August 19)]
    August 23: Extras 17: “Tamaki Minami and the Achromatic League” [Character Birthdays of Shupe Gushiken (August 22) and Goe Ishikawa (August 23) and Seiyu Birthdays of Hisako Tōjō (August 21), Kenta Miyake (August 23) and Aoi Koga and Manatsu Murakami (August 24)]
    August 26: Extras 18: “A Rainbow Gathering of Angels and Friends”
    August 30: Extras 19: “Kira’s Circle of Influence” [Seiyu Birthdays of Sora Amamiya (August 28) and Tomoyo Kurosawa (August 30)]
    September 2: Extras 20: “What the Future of the Bravehearts of Fukuoka Would be Like?” [Character Birthday of Eri Kumagai (September 3) and Seiyu Birthdays of Yūki Kaji, Saori Seto and Ayumi Fujimura (September 3)]

UP NEXT: Extras 11: “A New Guardian Angel Has Arrived!”

Anju Takeshima had been a friend of Maho and Natsuhi ever since they were part of the Dragons of Ōta and now, she’s going to team up with them for the formation of the extended group of Team Blue and Yellow, the group that Maho and Natsuhi will run together for their circle. I believe that this may be the first time that the three will be running together for the first time after the Dragons of Ōta have been disbanded. Hopefully, they’ll have their successful partnership with each other. And finally, this concludes the main part of the second part of Volume 8! It’s been a long run that I had done this for four months (starting on March 16 and ending today), which was shorter than the first part (five months), and this time, with the main part had come to an end, it’s now down to the extra chapters that I’ll be posting next month, starting with the cousins of Tomoka meeting with Tomoka and the Family of Angels. I hope that things will turn things around when I’m going to post the extra chapters at the same time. By the way, it's the almost the end of the month July and so, the third anniversary of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts finally come to a close. So now, one thing that I'm going to say is that I’m going to make an announcement in the next update. So, get ready to see what my announcement would be like. I’ll see you on August 2 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Before I’ll be posting this update to kick off the month of August, this one will be dedicated to Shō Hayami, who is the voice actor of Takahiro Kafū from Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka?/Is the Order a Rabbit? and Ryōta Ōsaka, the husband of THE IDOLM@STER’s Manami Numakura. Both Shō and Ryōta’s birthdays are today (August 2). Born in Takasago, Hyogo, he is also known as Yasushi Ōhama and aside from Takahiro Kafū, he also voiced various characters such as Lord Gremory (High School DxD), Kōsuke Hōji (Tokyo Ghoul), Asano Gakuhō (Assassination Classroom), Azami Nakuri (Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma), Ferdinand (Ascendance of a Bookworm) and Musurika (Somali and the Forest Spirit). On the other hand, coming from Tokushima, Ryōta is the voice actor of Vali Lucifer (High School DxD), Mikihiro Hishigata (A Certain Scientific Accelerator), Ryu Yamada (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches), Yousuke Hirata (Classroom of the Elite), Kei Narutani (Girly Air Force), Nariyuki Yuiga (We Never Learn: BOKUBEN) and Eijun Sawamura (Ace of Diamond). Hopefully, they will make progress of their voice acting careers respectively! Happy birthday, Shō and Ryōta! Also, there are two character birthdays from Love Live! School Idol Project. They were Chika Takami (August 1, representing Aqours and CYaRon!) and Honoka Kōsaka (August 3, representing µ’s and Printemps). Chika is an upbeat and respectful second year high school student from the Uranohoshi Girls’ High School in Numazu, Shizuoka and had been leading Aqours as she is very determined that she will shine her group while Honoka is an honored and cheerful second year high school student from the Otonokizaka Girls’ High School in Chiyoda, Tokyo and had been motivated to get along with her fellow members of µ’s as she had lead that group to save her school from being shut down. Both Chika and Honoka have acted as leaders of their respective groups, µ’s and Aqours. Chika is voiced by Anju Inami, a Saitama native, while Honoka is voiced by Emi Nitta, a Nagano native. Happy birthday, Chika and Honoka! Now that the main part of the second part of Volume 8 had been completed, it’s time to finish Volume 8 with some extra stuff to post!

As always, the extra chapters of the second part of Volume 8 will be composed of 10 extra chapters, just like in the first part, but as for the theme, it will be ranging from extended group system to circle of influence. For today’s update, it will be a great homecoming of the Minato and Yasuhara clans at the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel. This will also be the first time that Toshinobu Hiyama, the leader of Team Hiyama, will make its first major appearance in an extra chapter after he had returned to the series in Chapter 168. Of course, all cousins of Tomoka will come around to meet Toshinobu and his friends, which means it’s going to be harmonizing like a reunion after graduation in school. So, without further ado, I bring you the first extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8 with the title, “A New Guardian Angel Has Arrived!”! Enjoy reading the first extra chapter of the second part of Volume 8!

Toshinobu and his friends have come back home at the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel after finished their last class at the Keishin Academy Middle School. He would be surprised when he saw a group of visitors known as the cousins of Tomoka. When Toshinobu and his friends asked Tomoka about this, Tomoka explained to them that it was part of the agreement where her cousins will stay at the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel because her clans, the Minato clan and the Yasuhara clan, were part of the Pillars of Chōfu and she had the rights to invite them to any group that was affiliated with the Bravehearts. Another thing that Toshinobu and his friends have to be surprised is that one of Tomoka’s cousins had worn a simple casual cloth that is resembled to Riko Sakurauchi, a member of Aqours. The girl was revealed to be Ayami Takasaki, a cousin of Tomoka through the Minato clan and a first year high school student the Kamata High School. She explained to Toshinobu and his friends about Riko before giving some autographs of Riko to the girls of Team Hiyama. They would later go upstairs to enter the Room #7 in the second floor where they have fun time to get to know with each other. They even dance together when Ayami had played a song that was performed by Aqours on her phone, which makes everyone know about it. Ayami had wanted to admire Riko and her fellow members of Aqours by showing her moves and perform like school idols because not only she’s a fan of Riko, but she became a school idol just like her. With Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka getting along with each other very quickly, Tomoka had been very confident that she’s going to start building her own circle of influence, so that she’ll bless her friends for sure. As for Toshinobu, he’s very delighted to be back to work with the Family of Angels, so that he’ll be prestige to bless his friends including Tomoka.

VOLUME 8: “A NEW ANGELIC AND HARMONIOUS ERA IN ŌTA”
    EXTRAS 11: “A NEW GUARDIAN ANGEL HAS ARRIVED!

Toshinobu Hiyama, a first year middle school student from the Keishin Academy Middle School, was one of selected boys to represent the Family of Angels for the Hasegawa Cup. However, after which, he was not called by Megumi again until he was invited to attend the meeting of the Rainbow Angels and the section leaders of the fuchsia group of the Dragons of Ōta yesterday. Now, he’s about to give his chance to see the Misawa Resort Hotel alongside his group of friends as he’s about to meet Tomoka in person.

Toshinobu Hiyama and his friends have stopped by at the entrance of the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel after their classes were over. Toshinobu would press the doorbell, which he can hear Tomoka’s voice.

Team Hiyama: Toshinobu Hiyama, Takehiko Ōnishi, Masaharu Hisakawa, Nagahide Aomori, Yasuto Koyama, Katsuji Yoshinaga, Tōko Inazawa, Shinako Imaizumi, Shizuka Okano, Satomi Kichise, Konomi Yamagishi, Aoba Kibayashi, Suzuka Fujimura and Himeko Hara

Tomoka shouts sweetly off-screen. “Who is it?”

Toshinobu says in a normal voice. “It’s me, Hiyama-san.”

“Oh? Toshinobu-san? Is that your voice?” queried Tomoka.

“Yeah” said Toshinobu while nodding his head.

“I’ll open it for you!” said Tomoka.

“Okay” said Toshinobu. Before he knows it, the door of the entrance was opened and Toshinobu was surprised to see Tomoka, who was wearing in her normal fuchsia shirt and mini-skirt. “Tomoka-san!”

“I have been waiting for you! Please, come right in!” said Tomoka as Toshinobu and his friends have entered to the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel.

When everyone had entered to the mansion, Toshinobu was seemed to have an odd look when he sees some young students in fuchsia and red gradient shirts in the stairway and the couch.

“Who are those guys, Tomoka-san? Are those visitors your friends?” asked Toshinobu.

“Yes, they were. They were my cousins from either my father’s clan or my mother’s clan” said Tomoka.

“Clan? You mean, your parented allowed your cousins to stay in this mansion?” asked Takehiko Ōnishi.

“Of course, Takehiko-san! I am a member of the Minato clan, but I’m also a member of the Yasuhara clan” said Tomoka.

“Ah! You’re kidding, Tomoka-san!” said Toshinobu.

“You must be part of the bloodline that is based in Chōfu, isn’t it?” queried Takehiko.

“Yep! The Minato clan was literally based in Higashi Chōfu while the Yasuhara clan came from Kamata” said Tomoka.

“Hmmm… that’s almost looked like they were living in the same origin, you’re your mother’s clan used to live somewhere” said Masaharu Hisakawa.

“Well, almost if you recognized some of my cousins out there” said Tomoka.

“I see the point, Tomoka-san. So, is this part of the agreement that your father said?” said Toshinobu.

“That’s right, Toshinobu-san. As both families were part of the Pillars of Chōfu, my parents have accepted my plan in allowing my cousins to stay at my home. But also, my close friends from Den-en-chōfu will be coming to my home to stay with me like the way we gathered together in the past” said Tomoka.

“Oh, hold on. Does that mean this mansion will be looked like a boarding house?” said Tōko Inazawa.

“Yeah, Shinako-san! That’s why this mansion will be resided by not only the Bravehearts and the Family of Angels, but also my allies that befriended me to be with my side” said Tomoka.

“Wow! That was something that we want to hang out for a long time!” said Shizuka Okano.

“Yeah! I believe that those cousins of yours have been proposed just like they were warriors in the past!” said Shinako Imaizumi.

“It’s going to be fun to get along with them!” said Satomi Kichise.

“That’s good. Then, you should be ready to meet with them because they’re not always just common in meeting with you, but you should get used to it” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said Toshinobu and his friends.

“Now, what should we do, Toshinobu-kun?” asked Shinako.

“Well, I supposed that we should go to our room, Shinako-san” said Toshinobu.

“Our room? But I don’t know where we should sleep in one of those rooms. I mean, some groups have already been occupied” said Shinako.

But luckily, Shinako and Toshinobu would hear the voice of a red-haired girl. “There’s a room for you and your friends at the third floor.” Shinobu and Toshinobu would be surprised to see the red-haired girl, wearing the attire of Riko Sakurauchi that was used for casual clothing.

“Ayami-san. Is that you?” asked Toshinobu.

“Yes, I am, Toshinobu-san. I’m finally glad to see you again!” said Ayami Takasaki, a first year high school student from the Kamata High School and the cousin of Tomoka Minato through the Minato clan.

“Yeah! It seems that you and I will be roommates, right?” said Toshinobu.

“Of course not! My aunt Kaori Minato said that some of the young members of the Minato clan will be staying at this plan as part of the agreement. Don’t think that it was a surprise?” said Ayami.

“Why not, Ayami-san!” said Toshinobu.

“We want to play with you!” said Tōko.

“Well, be my guest, you two. I’m sure that you’re gonna see my other cousins in my room. They’re gonna be with us to be roommates” said Ayami.

“Oh, I get it, Ayami-san, but I believe that we’re ready to live there for the rest of our youth lives” said Toshinobu.

“Looks like we’re going to witness a new chapter for us” said Tōko.

“Yes, it is” said Ayami as she smiles to Toshinobu and Tōko.

“That’s very nice reactions, you two!” said Tomoka before she speaks to Toshinobu. “It’s going to be marvelous that we got you again after the Hasegawa Cup. Although you’re not calling me after the tournament, my friends and I were able to recall you to attend the meeting. It’s nice that you came here yesterday and that’s why I’ll be happy if you’ll treat Megumi-sama and my other friends well.”

“Of course, we will, Tomoka-san!” said Toshinobu and Tōko.

“Yeah, we will!” said the friends of Toshinobu.

Tomoka and Ayami smile to Toshinobu and his friends as the two have given words to them. Tomoka speaks first. “You’re sure ready for this, Toshinobu-san.”

“Hopefully, we should all be working together when we’re going to have some activities to make” said Ayami.

“Yeah!” said Toshinobu and his friends.

“Now, we should call the rest of my cousins to gather up and we’ll all go to the room of the Family of Angels” said Tomoka.

Tomoka and Ayami call the other cousins from the Minato and Yasuhara clans before everyone would walk upstairs.

“By the way, where are the rest of your friends? Maho and others?” asked Toshinobu.

“Uh… Maho and Natsuhi are still busy at school. Saki and the rest have been busy with their assignment” said Tomoka.

“Oh, that’s a shame. I should have waited for Maho, Tomoka-san. She’s always like to play jokes on you” said Toshinobu.

“Well, almost she did, Toshinobu-san” said Tomoka.

“That dress was so pretty” said Tōko.

“I didn’t expect that your wear those casual uniforms like that, Ayami-san” said Shinako.

“Did you buy those?” asked Satomi.

“Uh, Riko gave this dress to me when she was having a vacation in Tokyo” said Ayami.

“Oh! That’s good for you, Ayami-san! I didn’t expect that you have that cloth to make yourself beautiful” said Satomi.

“At least that you have been admiring Riko when you greet her” said Konomi Yamagishi.

“Yeah, of course!” said Ayami.

“Who is Riko, Ayami-san?” asked Nagahide Aomori.

“Riko was used to be a student from the Otonokizaka High School, but she transferred to Uranohoshi High School last year. Now, she is a senior at the Shizuma High School, the school that merged with Uranohoshi as part of the re-organization of schools in Numazu” said Ayami.

“Oh, what a bittersweet moment that happened, Ayami-san” said Tōko.

“Yeah, that’s true” said Ayami.

“And why that purpose was?” asked Shizuka.

“Because Uranohoshi had a student enrollment drop for last five years, that school was forced to be shut down recently, which leads to that school being integrated with the Shizuma High School. Usually, education reforms were a dire hit of making the high school education being compromised to save some schools, but it’s worse if your school you’re staying may be closed due to the drops in school enrollment” said Ayami.

“Yeah, that’s true, Ayami-san” said Tōko, Shizuka and Satomi.

“I know that it’s an issue for some schools that are generally losing their numbers when it comes enrollment” said Shinako.

“I’m sure that they have a new life for Riko and her friends in Shizuma, Ayami-san. I didn’t that know that the news had happened a few months ago” said Konomi.

“Yeah, I hope so” said Ayami.

“Anyway, why are you a fan of Riko?” asked Shinako.

“It’s because she was a good pianist and a composer of the songs by Aqours. It was nice that she had been a good school idol because she had been admired by her fellow groupmates like Chika Takami and Yō Watanabe” said Ayami.

“Yeah, I agree, Ayami-san! Riko was such a lucky girl because she always like to be tender like the other school idols. I’m sure that you want to inspire her since she you’re her fan” said Shinako.

“Well, being an idol girl was such a good deal to go with, but hopefully, when she’s going to return home again, you’re going to meet her for sure” said Satomi.

“Of course, I will, Satomi-san! By the way, I can give you her autograph if you want to” said Ayami.

“Sure!” said the girls of Team Hiyama.

“Here you go!” said Ayami as she gives the autograph of Riko Sakurauchi to the girls of Team Hiyama.

“Wow! That’s beautiful!” said Shinako.

“Her pose was so cute!” said Tōko.

“She’s very admiring!” said Shizuka.

“I can’t believe that her autograph was colorful!” said Aoba Kibayashi.

“And it’s more like a card!” said Suzuka Fujimura.

“Yep. It’s more like the cards in the Love Live! School Idol Festival, but these autographed cards are real. It had sparkles to make them beautiful. Hopefully, you’re going to meet Riko very soon” said Ayami.

“Okay, we will, Ayami-san! Thank you very much!” said the girls of Team Hiyama.

“Uh, hello… are you girls very busy with that talking? We’re already at the Room #6 in the third floor, which is an empty room” said Toshinobu.

“Oh, right, Toshinobu-san” said Ayami.

“Sorry that our conversation was too long” said Shizuka.

“You should shout at me earlier if it wasn’t the time when we’re about to enter to that room” said Shinako.

“Ah! I forgot about that but looks like we’re going to enter to this room” said Toshinobu.

“Yeah!” said Ayami and the girls of Team Hiyama.

“I thought that you’re going to the Room #4 in the second floor” said Nagahide.

“That was supposedly for Megumi and her friends to sleep there” said Yasuto Koyama.

“Yep, but not anymore as the Room #4 is now occupied by the other members of the Bravehearts such as Toshiko Horikawa, Riruka Maruyama, Sayaka Ashihara and so on” said Tomoka.

“As a result, Rooms #3 and #4 in the second floor were now occupied by the members of the Bravehearts while Rooms #5 and #6 were the new rooms for the members of the Family of Angels” said Megumi.

“Oh, we understand about that now, Tomoka-san and Megumi-san” said Toshinobu and the other boys of his group.

“Nah, it’s okay. This new room had been decorated by me. You can see it right now when you enter it” said Megumi.

“Sure!” said Toshinobu and his friends as they enter to the Room # 6 as this room is full of rainbowy designs with wallpapers and bed linens are colorful with a lot of colors they can see. All stuffs have been moved to that room during the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, which means that the Family of Angels have kept their stuff to make sure that it won’t mess it up.

“Amazing!” said Takahito.

“It’s more like a paradise!” said Tōko.

“I’m sure that it’s going to be marvelous to see this!” said Toshinobu.

“That’s right, Toshinobu-san. You see, the original place that my friends and I slept on was in Room #3, right down in the second floor, but things have been changed when the expansion of the Bravehearts had been happened from time to time. First up, we occupied two rooms during the first re-organization and now, we’re moving up to the third floor, so that we can reach up with the Homewrecking Dragons during the weekend” said Megumi.

“Ah, I see! So, that’s what it happened when it comes to having an expansion of a bigger group to make sure that everything will be compromised” said Tōko.

“Yeah, it’s like having adjustments in your home when a new group comes” said Aoba.

“That’s right, Aoba-san. This had happened every time, but it doesn’t think that it was occasional to move places in this mansion. Hopefully, you’ll make yourself comfortable with the place you’re gonna sleep” said Megumi.

“Now, shall we move on the other room, Room #7?” asked Megumi.

“Okay, Megumi-san!” said Toshinobu and his friends as everyone would leave Room #6, so that they’ll enter its neighboring room, Room #7.

“So, is this the same room that was designed by you, Megumi-san?” asked Takehiko.

“Of course! During the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, we decided to move our stuffs away from the original places we have, so that we will give way to the new members to stay there. While that one had been done, we started decorating most of the rooms in the third floor including the one for the club room of the Homewrecking Dragons” said Megumi.

“Ah, we get it now, Megumi-san” said Toshinobu and his friends.

“Hey, Toshinobu-kun! Looks like we meet again, my man!” said Junichi.

“Oh, there you are, Junichi-kun! I can’t believe that you’re still here!” said Toshinobu.

Toshinobu and Junichi do their fist bump gesture while Junichi says to Toshinobu. “It’s always like this, Toshinobu-kun. I decided to stay here because I wanted to be with Tomoka. And so, this is where I am now.”

“Ah, that’s good! Can’t wait to hang out with you again after we worked together in the Hasegawa Cup” said Toshinobu.

“Yes, indeed” said Junichi.

“Now, shall we gather here to have this hour to be ours?” asked Megumi.

“Yeah!” said Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans.

“Then, let’s get into it!” said Megumi.

“Alright!” said Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans. Tomoka closes the door of the Room #7 while Megumi looks at the time.

“It’s now 4:32 in the afternoon. I can’t wait to see everyone getting to know with each other!” said Megumi.

“That’s right, Megumi-san! Everyone must introduce themselves by saying their names and where they come from!” said Tomoka.

“So, let’s start with you, Toshinobu and the team! Say your names now!” said Megumi.

“We got it!” said Toshinobu and his friends as they would introduce themselves in front of the cousins of Tomoka.

“Toshinobu Hiyama, a first year middle school student from section 1-B at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Takehiko Ōnishi, a first year middle school student from section 1-B at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Masaharu Hisakawa, a first year middle school student from section 1-B at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Nagahide Aomori, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Yasuto Koyama, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Katsuji Yoshinaga, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Tōko Inazawa, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Shinako Imaizumi, a first year middle school student from section 1-B at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Shizuka Okano, a first year middle school student from section 1-B at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Satomi Kichise, a first year middle school student from section 1-B at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Konomi Yamagishi, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Aoba Kibayashi, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“Suzuka Fujimura, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

“And Himeko Hara, a first year middle school student from section 1-A at the Keishin Academy Middle School.”

Then, Toshinobu and his friends shout together in unison. “Together, we are Team Hiyama!”

“That’s a good introduction, guys! I’m sure that my cousins would love your pose!” said Tomoka.

“That one would be fantastic to see! Isn’t that right, guys?” said Megumi.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the cousins of Tomoka.

“Now, it’s your turn to introduce yourselves!” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said the cousins of Tomoka. Just like the members of Team Hiyama, the cousins of Tomoka would introduce themselves by saying their names in front of Toshinobu and his friends.

“Ayami Takasaki, a first year high school student from the Kamata High School. I came from the Minato clan. I’m an idol girl and a fan of Riko Sakurauchi.”

“Sakuya Matsukawa, a second year middle school student from the Higashi Chōfu Middle School. I also came from the Minato clan. I’m a member of the Family of Angels.”

“Shigeru Nakayama, a third year middle school student from the Den-en-chōfu Middle School. Like Ayami and Sakuya, I’m being part of the Minato clan.”

“Kanako Tanigawa, a first year high school student from the Ōmori Gakuen High School. I’m a member of the Minato clan.”

“Kenichi Minato, a third year middle school student from the Ishikawadai Middle School. I’m a member of the Minato clan.”

“Shiori Yasuhara, a second year high school student from the Ōmori Gakuen High School. I came from the Yasuhara clan.”

“Kenjirō Yasuhara, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School. I also came from the Yasuhara clan.”

“Sakura Yasuhara, a second year middle school student from the Misono Middle School. Like my fellow cousins, I’m being part of the Yasuhara clan.”

“Nobuaki Sugiyama, a first year middle school student from the Ōmori Dairoku Middle School. I came from the Yasuhara clan.”

“Nozomi Hirano, a second year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School. As always, I’m a member of the Yasuhara clan.”

“Motojirō Yamauchi, a second year middle school student from the Hasunuma Middle School. I’m also the older brother of Mako Yamauchi.”

“And Mako Yamauchi, a first year middle school student from the Hasunuma Middle School. I’m a member of the Ogawa-Maruyama Diamonds, representing the Bright Diamond.”

When her cousins have done doing their introductions except for Junichi, who was already known throughout the series as a member of the Family of Angels, Tomoka smiles to them as speaks sweetly. “Wow. I never thought how you introduce yourselves to my acquaintances. I’m sure that you’re going to be ready to make friends with them as soon as you must develop your friendship with each other.”

“Yes, we will, Tomoka-san!” said the cousins of Tomoka.

“So, as you all know, this is just the first phase of Tomoka’s plan in regarding the agreement between the Pillars of Chōfu and Rainbow Angels via the Family of Angels. We’re not yet sure on what to do next, but we should focus on the academics right now” said Megumi.

“Then, we’ll finally come up of a plan by the end of the month because we should bring some ideas to make it bloom. Isn’t that right, guys?” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans.

“Hopefully, when we’re going to organize activities in the future, we’ll make sure that everyone will get their blessing of their own. If you want to be respectful and admired, just smile and be brave” said Tomoka.

“Yeah! Smiling will make you motivate and being a motivated person means that you’re in the right place to be blessed and inspired” said Megumi.

“Yeah, we will!” said Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans.

“So, what should we do now, everyone?” asked Junichi.

Everyone is not sure on what to do today, but later, Ayami makes a perfect idea to entertain Toshinobu and his friends and her fellow cousins. “Oh, I have an idea! What about we should do dancing?”

“Oh, I love to dance!” said Aoba.

“Yeah! You must be good in you know the steps of the dance!” said Suzuka.

“That’s right, Suzuka-san! If you don’t mind, I’m going to play a song that you should already know” said Ayami.

“Then, let’s give it a try!” said Toshinobu.

“Play it, Ayami-san!” said Tōko.

“You got it!” said Ayami as she opens her phone to use the Music app. As she selects a song in her phone, the song 「MY舞☆TONIGHT」 was played. The song was performed by Aqours, composed of Anju Inami, Rikako Aida, Nanaka Suwa, Arisa Komiya, Shuka Saitō, Aika Kobayashi, Kanako Takatsuki, Aina Suzuki and Ai Furihata.

“Hey! Is that the song that is related to kabuki dancing?” said Katsuji Yoshinaga.

“Almost, Katsuji-kun, but this is the song that Aqours performed when they’re wearing their kabuki attire” said Ayami.

“Kabuki? I don’t know what that means” said Himeko Hara before speaking to Shizuka. “Explain, Shizuka-san.”

“Kabuki is a classical Japanese dance-drama and it was been popular during many years. This kind of drama plays in a kabuki theatre. I hope that you know about that, Ayami-san” said Shizuka.

“Of course, Shizuka-san! That’s one of the songs that I like because I’m very good in stage drama, but I never watched a kabuki drama before. So, I decided to watch one of the videos that Aqours have and that’s the one where we’re going to dance right now” said Ayami.

“Well, sounds like this would be a fun way to warm up ourselves because this is our Family of Angels. Right, Megumi-san?” said Tomoka.

“Why, of course, Tomoka-san! Now, let’s sing and dance together, everyone!” said Megumi.

Once the song plays with the voices of Aqours being heard in Ayami’s phone, everyone would start dancing with their moves to emulate. Since Ayami is good in dancing, she can remember any move she learned from Riko.

Everyone start to know the dance moves Ayami did, which some have been mistaken a dance move or don’t know the entire song. When the chorus was made, everyone sings while doing their dance moves. Ayami smiles just like Riko did, even she was just a fan of her.

Odore
    Odore atsuku naru tame
    hito wa umaretta ka no?
    Odore
    Odore kitto souda yo
    Dakara yumemite odorou

MY mai TONIGHT
    (DANCING TONIGHT)
    Saikou no
    MY mai TONIGHT
    (DANCING TONIGHT)
    Kyou ni shiyou!

Once the song ends, Ayami feels delightful to see everyone managing to emulate the dance moves she made. “Great job, everyone! I’m glad that it all worked out just like how Aqours did with their performance.”

“Yeah, Ayami-san! I’m feeling good when I was able to catch up with the others after I made a mistake” said Toshinobu.

“That song was making me reminded of an old kabuki routine, but it was fantastic to see the environment of the kabuki dancing harmoniously” said Tōko.

“Hopefully, we can do that again!” said Shinako.

“Well, of course not! I have downloaded a lot of songs by Aqours and I have to keep collecting it, so that I can please Riko one day” said Ayami.

“So, does that mean you’re going to perform with your friends?” asked Takehiko.

“Yes, I will!” said Ayami.

“It appears that you had an idol group that you worked on, Ayami-san” said Mako Yamauchi.

“That’s right, Mako-san. I created a group known as Bright Peach. It is an idol group composed of me and my friends in Kamata. We started doing practice every weekend at the Kamata Middle School Gymnasium and now, we’re about to compete in a local dance competition next month” said Ayami.

“That’s very nice, Ayami-san! I know that you are such a great leader with your moves going to shine” said Shigeru Nakayama.

“It’s like memorizing the moves to show your skills to the test” said Sakuya.

“I agree!” said Ayami.

“I wonder when the local dance competition will be held on” said Nobuaki Sugiyama.

“It’s on June 12 (Saturday) where all dance groups including school idol groups will compete each other for a chance to qualify for the prefectural dance competition to be held this summer” said Ayami.

“Wow! That sounds like a big competition if you ask me” said Nagahide.

“I think that you and your group have about to shine if you work together as a team” said Himeko.

“That way, you’ll be able to win the competition and qualify for the prefectural dance competition!” said Kenjirō Yasuhara.

“Yeah, I agree with your words, everyone! Hopefully, you should root for me when my group and I will perform in front of the audience in the local dance competition” said Ayami.

“Yeah, we will, Ayami-san!” said Tomoka, Megumi, Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans.

“It was so nice that you are making us warmed up to work on for the rest of the day, Ayami-san. I’m sure that we’ll have our duties to do because there will be guests nearby” said Junichi.

“Oh, I didn’t know about that, Junichi-kun. I only expect to see some youngsters doing their assignment or getting busy for their own work” said Ayami.

“That’s why this is where the Bravehearts do to bring blessings to everyone” said Megumi.

“Hopefully, you should be ready for the unexpected as we’ll continue working on expanding the Rainbow Angels as well as helping the other groups to grow their friendship even better” said Tomoka.

“Of course, I will, everyone! Just call me when there is something happened in your group” said Ayami.

“Okay, we will!” said Tomoka, Megumi and Junichi.

“Speaking of which, while the meeting will about to start at the hall in a few hours, you should do your journal just like how the idol girls do” said Mako Yamauchi.

“That way, you’ll not tell anybody that you had some secrets about your school life” said Sakuya.

“Yes, I will, girls! I’ll reveal it to you all once I have done this at some time” said Ayami.

“Okay!” said Tomoka, Megumi, Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans.

“The first phase is not far from over, Tomoka-san. I think that you three might be busy for those things before you’ll hit the roadblock for the mid-term exam week” said Toshinobu.

“Of course, we are!” said Tomoka, Megumi and Junichi.

“We should be busy by next week if we want to get high grades in one subject to another” said Junichi.

“But before we do that, we should accomplish those components like seatwork, assignments, quizzes and the list go on and on” said Megumi.

“Hopefully, you can help us if you want to” said Tomoka.

“Okay, Tomoka-san! I’m in! It will be a great pleasure to help with you because I’m the new guardian angel in the Family of Angels. Right, team?” said Toshinobu.

“Yeah, we agree, Toshinobu-sama!” said the friends of Toshinobu.

“Good. Then, let’s try our best to work together like family of angels, everyone!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said Megumi, Toshinobu, the members of Team Hiyama and the cousins of Tomoka from both Minato and Yasuhara clans. Everyone had been anticipated that Toshinobu Hiyama would be returning to the Family of Angels after he had been getting along with the other boys of that group during the Hasegawa Cup. Now, he finally comes back to work with them to make sure that they’ll get their blessings to shine. Hopefully, the rest like the friends of Toshinobu and the cousins of Tomoka will do their best as well to make sure that they will never lose their willpower for them to be blessed and inspired.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Minato and Yasuhara Cousins of Tomoka Minato

Thanks
    Achievements:

As her cousins will be partnering with Tomoka Minato, the leading girl of the Bravehearts of Ōta for the expansion of her circle of influence, here is the profile of the cousins of Tomoka Minato. They were either coming from the Minato clan or the Yasuhara clan. I already mentioned some names that have been cousins to Tomoka such as Junichi Kamisaka, Mako Yamauchi and Sakuya Matsukawa, however, these new characters were very different, compared to them because they were looked alike with each other, based on their appearance at the same time, mostly, their hair color is fuchsia. One of the notable cousins that appeared in this update is Ayami Takasaki, a fan of Riko Sakurauchi of Aqours from Love Live! Sunshine!! and a cousin of Tomoka through Shinobu Minato, the father of Tomoka. Ayami is resembled to both Riko and Koto Ōtsuki (the latter is from Senryu Girl), which were both voiced by Rikako Aida, whose birthday will be on August 8 (Saturday). One thing that is coincidental is that Ayami’s birthday (July 23) is the same as both Aya Uchida (seiyu of Kotori Minami) and Aina Suzuki (seiyu of Mari Ohara).

Minato Cousins of Tomoka Minato: Ayami Takasaki, Shigeru Nakayama, Kanako Tanigawa and Kenichi Minato

Minato Cousins of Tomoka Minato
    Ayami Takasaki: July 23 / 1HS / Kamata HS
    Shigeru Nakayama: June 27 / 3MS / Den-en-chōfu MS
    Kanako Tanigawa: April 8 / 1HS / Ōmori Gakuen HS
    Kenichi Minato: February 16 / 3MS / Ishikawadai MS

Yasuhara Cousins of Tomoka Minato: Shiori Yasuhara, Kenjirō Yasuhara, Sakura Yasuhara, Nobuaki Sugiyama, Nozomi Hirano and Motojirō Yamauchi

Yasuhara Cousins of Tomoka Minato
    Shiori Yasuhara: July 24 / 2HS / Ōmori Gakuen HS
    Kenjirō Yasuhara: January 28 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS
    Sakura Yasuhara: December 11 / 2MS / Misono MS / Younger Sister of Shiori Yasuhara
    Nobuaki Sugiyama: June 2 / 1MS / Ōmori Dairoku MS
    Nozomi Hirano: August 25 / 2MS / Tamagawa MS
    Motojirō Yamauchi: October 3 / 2MS / Hasunuma MS

UP NEXT: Extras 12: “The Red and Fuchsia Friends Next Door”

This update will give Toshinobu Hiyama, one of the members of the Family of Angels, a chance to be one of the main characters in an extra chapter and it had been a while that he had returned to the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, in order to be with Tomoka and her close friends. I’m so gratified that the cousins of Tomoka will finally partner with her as part of the expansion of the circle of friends of the Family of Angels. It’s more like an honorable clan joining forces with a group of close friends who had admired the leading girl of the Bravehearts of Ōta in the first place. I hope that I’m going to watch out for them. Also, the reason why I give one of the cousins of Tomoka something difference is because Ayami Takasaki is a high schooler who had been a fan of Riko Sakurauchi and a confident girl to give good points to her fellow cousins. As a result, Ayami is resembled to both Riko and Koto Ōtuki, who were both voiced by Rikako Aida. Ayami should be voicing like Riko because not only she’s courageous, but she’s very enthusiastic to her fellow cousins including Tomoka. Hopefully, I might have a chance to write an update that only features her very soon.

The extra chapters of the second part of Volume 8 had been started with this update and I’m so excited to cover these in the next days as I’m going to finish Volume 8 by next month. I don’t know what to do next, but I’ll have to think about something that I want to make more progress of this series. Recently, Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts have reached more than 70,000 view counts after I posted the previous update, which a lot of them have read this update where I had recently finished the third anniversary update series of it! I'm very delightful that Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts have been continued to get rolling so far after I returned last May 10 (Sunday). It seems that I'm really good to post new updates after going on hiatus last April, which lasted for a month. Thank you so much to everyone who have read my updates ever since I came back for a return update and I hope that I'll keep Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts rolling for sure! Now, I will be making an announcement that it might change Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts forever. I’ll be posting an announcement in the next post. So, don’t be surprised about this as I'm going to post it shortly!

Thanks
    Achievements:

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Announcement Regarding the Future of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts

NOTE: This is a very long explanation about my announcement on the future of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts. So, I’m going to announce it right now because this will probably change the series forever with the expanded worldbuilding going to be developed for sure.

As the general community quarantine (GCQ) is still ongoing in my country for this month, it is announced that I’m not going to post the new updates of Volume 9 for a while because I hadn’t prepared that yet due to the COVID-19 pandemic and also, I hadn’t worked on that after three months when I had stopped at Chapter 195, which is going to be the chapter that focused on the end of the first day of the Ikegami Invitationals. It was very unfortunate that I can’t post new chapters of Volume 9 because I hadn’t reached my expectation to finish the first part of it, which was supposedly done by this year. And so, I may have some alternate ideas to shake things up like posting side stories, which will be better while I have to wait the right time to get back on track as soon as the vaccination is coming into my country. However, though, I also have a possibility to post teasers of it, so that everyone will gleam to see what Volume 9 would be like. I don’t know if that will work while I have to wait the right time to come, but I’ll have to think about it for right now and hopefully, once the COVID-19 pandemic will be over at least this year for the vaccination to be started soon, then I might be ready to get back on track for sure.

But on the bright side, while I’ll wait for my chance to post new updates of Volume 9 soon, I had announced that I’m going to be posting side story updates in preparing for it. There’s going to be a lot of never-before-seen characters that you didn’t know in my Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts universe before, but ever since I followed Love Live! School Idol Project, I want to make liberty of having friends and allies of the characters of Love Live! that I created (based on my second birthday update) to be part of my Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts worldbuilding process, which means that I’m going to give it a try to post something that it might be good and fantastic with friendship, basketball and music, which were the three things that mostly focused on Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts.

One idea that I had made so far is the side story focused on Emiri Hiraki and the Bravehearts of Toyohashi. As mentioned in my second birthday update, Emiri Hiraki is a friend of the Kurosawa sisters, Dia and Ruby, and she had joined the Bravehearts of Toyohashi because she’s a close friend of Harunobu Hoshikawa, the leader of that group. Recently, I haven’t made that progress though because I’m currently writing the prologue of it. So, I don’t know whether I’m going to post it by next month, but I’ll have to make progress really quick if I want to make a lot of drafts on a different equipment like a laptop that I have to borrow at some time. My goal is to finish it by the end of the month and while at it, I’ll be posting some informational things about the braveheart groups in Tokyo, which I’m going to talk about it right now.

It’s been a while that I had followed both Ro-Kyu-Bu! and Angel’s 3Piece! in the first place, but then, I began to plan on expanding the worldbuilding of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts by adding some canon characters from different anime releases such as Ongaku Shoujo, RELEASE THE SPYCE, Eromanga Sensei, Oreimo and now, Love Live! School Idol Project. And so, I believe that I’ll be posting some side story updates to prepare for the next volume. I expect that Volume 9 might be released whether by fall 2020 or 2021. I had also brought some ideas of posting updates related to the extended group system of the Bravehearts of Ōta and its allies because this one will be part of the plans for Volume 9 and it’s going to be very fantastic to see what the extended groups of the mainstream groups of the Bravehearts of Ōta would be like. Another thing that I’m going to work on for the side story is the circle of influence of the main members of the Bravehearts of Ōta because this is where you’re going to see Tomoka and her fellow bravehearts making friends with the bravehearts from different places whether its neighbors or somewhere else around Tokyo and these were all made right before the eventual formation of the braveheart groups in Tokyo and its neighbors. I hope that you’ll be ready to witness something different to create for the future of my Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts worldbuilding process. I’ll be posting another announcement of this once it’s going to be two weeks before the month of September, which will be possibly either on August 16 or 19. Hopefully, you’re still with me to bless Tomoka, Subaru and the Bravehearts for sure!

Whew! That was very long to say, but I feel good to determine because Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts will still ride once more! Now that I have posted this announcement, I’m going to tell you what’s next in Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts. So, the next update will feature the Red and Fuchsia Legion of Den-en-chōfu and one of my favorite anime releases, The Demon Girl Next Door. I’m sure that the next update will be more fantastic like my previous updates I made. So, get ready for this as I’ll see you on August 5 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts! And also, time to fight for the Bravehearts!

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Thread Information