Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Thanks
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

In the first five updates of the second part of Volume 8, which is the Co-Habitation Arc, the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka have divided themselves into different groups where their goal is to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta and convince them to either contribute and/or support the revival of the Dragons of Ōta. Without further ado, here is the fourth part of the collection of profiles of the new characters of the Co-Habitation Arc. This includes Sakuya Matsukawa, the cousin of Tomoka Minato and Junichi Kamisaka, and her group, the Fuchsia Samurais of Chōfu.

Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that Were Found by Team Matsuzaki-Kadokawa
    Team Matsuzaki-Kadokawa is composed of Miyuki Matsuzaki, Megumi Kadokawa, Anzu Ogi, Kōme Ogi and Junichi Kamisaka.

Sakuya Matsukawa: April 7 / 2MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Fuchsia Group / Leader of the Fuchsia Samurais of Chōfu
    Takayuki Ishiguro: June 15 / 2MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Fuchsia Group / Member of the Fuchsia Samurais of Chōfu
    Fumika Yonezawa: November 9 / 2MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Fuchsia Group / Member of the Fuchsia Samurais of Chōfu
    Anju Futori: September 18 / 2MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Fuchsia Group / Member of the Fuchsia Samurais of Chōfu
    Tsukiko Tsuda: December 11 / 2MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Fuchsia Group / Member of the Fuchsia Samurais of Chōfu

Other Members that are Not from the Dragons of Ōta
    Akira Asakura: May 20 / 2MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Member of the Fuchsia Samurais of Chōfu
    Yuka Okuma: March 2 / 2MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Member of the Fuchsia Samurais of Chōfu
    Satsuki Haraguchi: July 27 / 2MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Member of the Fuchsia Samurais of Chōfu
    Yorishige Komatsu: February 25 / 2MS / Higashi Chōfu MS / Member of the Fuchsia Samurais of Chōfu

Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that Were Found by Team Saeki-AoyaGata
    Team Saeki-AoyaGata is composed of Kenta Saeki, Suzuka Aoyama, Yasue Hanagata, Satoshi Akimoto and Kiyoji Ishizu.

Kōichi Hirakawa: May 19 / 1HS / Den-en-chōfu HS / Cerulean Group / Leader of the Batch 2 / Leader of the Shiro-Tama Bluehounds
    Kazunori Hosoda: December 25 / 1HS / Den-en-chōfu HS / Cerulean Group / Member of the Shiro-Tama Bluehounds
    Shigenori Kanda: October 16 / 1HS / Den-en-chōfu HS / Cerulean Group / Member of the Shiro-Tama Bluehounds
    Ren Oguro: February 10 / 1HS / Den-en-chōfu HS / Cerulean Group / Member of the Shiro-Tama Bluehounds
    Tomoe Enomoto: July 3 / 1HS / Den-en-chōfu HS / Cerulean Group / Member of the Shiro-Tama Bluehounds
    Mei Takaishi: April 30 / 1HS / Den-en-chōfu HS / Cerulean Group
    Shigeo Matsuoka: March 28 / 1HS / Den-en-chōfu HS / Cerulean Group
    Masahiro Fujimura: August 5 / 1MS / Tamagawa MS / Cerulean Group
    Rie Tsujinaka: May 16 / 1MS / Tamagawa MS / Cerulean Group
    Mashiro Sunada: January 22 / 1MS / Tamagawa MS / Cerulean Group
    Kentarō Makinohara: June 7 / 3MS / Ōmori Daisan MS / Cerulean Group
    Suguru Kayano: February 13 / 3MS / Ōmori Daisan MS / Cerulean Group
    Yūsuke Kato: November 24 / 3MS / Ōmori Daisan MS / Cerulean Group
    Ryūjirō Mitobe: January 8 / 3MS / Ōmori Daisan MS / Cerulean Group
    Yoshinori Tanigaki: October 24 / 3MS / Ōmori Daisan MS / Cerulean Group
    Sachiko Kitazumi: April 9 / 3MS / Ōmori Daisan MS / Cerulean Group
    Sayuri Narusawa: July 13 / 3MS / Ōmori Daisan MS / Cerulean Group
    Atsushi Ōtsuka: March 30 / 3MS / Niida Nishi MS / Cerulean Group
    Kenichi Kusanagi: December 26 / 3MS / Niida Nishi MS / Cerulean Group
    Chiwa Toriyabe: August 19 / 3MS / Niida Higashi MS / Cerulean Group
    Shinako Matsumura: May 13 / 3MS / Niida Higashi MS / Cerulean Group

Akio Shinomiya: March 14 / 2HS / Kashii Gakuen HS

Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that Were Found by Team Satō-Aida
    Team Satō-Aida is composed of Toyoko Satō, Miyu Aida, Rena Ashihara, Shinsuke Nagatomo and Nobumori Morita.

Kazusa Takao: April 23 / 2MS / Ōmori Daishi MS / Yellow Group / Member of the Yellow Kitsunes of Ikegami
    Sōichirō Akaza: January 17 / 2MS / Ōmori Daishi MS / Yellow Group / Member of the Yellow Kitsunes of Ikegami
    Masaharu Inoue: October 20 / 2MS / Ōmori Daishi MS / Yellow Group / Brother of Miyaka Inoue / Member of the Yellow Kitsunes of Ikegami
    Miyaka Inoue: March 14 / 3MS / Ōmori Daishi MS / Yellow Group / Sister of Masaharu Inoue / Member of the Yellow Kitsunes of Ikegami
    Tomohiro Tojo: June 6 / 2MS / Ōmori Daishi MS / Yellow Group / Member of the Yellow Kitsunes of Ikegami

Yoshino Kumagai: April 2 / 2MS / Ōmori Daishi MS / Leader of the Yellow Kitsunes of Ikegami
    Mitsumori Yoshinaga: September 1 / 2MS / Ōmori Daishi MS / Member of the Yellow Kitsunes of Ikegami
    Tomiko Imamura: February 12 / 2MS / Ōmori Daishi MS / Member of the Yellow Kitsunes of Ikegami

Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that Were Found by Team Okano-Kuriyama-Hakamada
    Team Okano-Kuriyama-Hakamada is composed of Kaoru Okano, Hinata Hakamada, Misako Kuriyama, Tsubaki Takenaka, Hiiragi Takenaka, Tsutomu Ogasawara, Tarō Tsuchiya.

Shinpei Uchimura: July 4 / 1MS / Yaguchi MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Atsushi Fukada: April 19 / 1MS / Yaguchi MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Sadahiro Kudō: January 4 / 1MS / Yaguchi MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Rio Takimoto: December 21 / 1MS / Yaguchi MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Saki Inagawa: February 6 / 1MS / Yaguchi MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Jirō Kusakawa: September 7 / 1MS / Yaguchi MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Yuya Hisamoto: May 24 / 1MS / Yaguchi MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Motoharu Arima: August 2 / 1MS / Izumo MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Kikue Tsutsui: June 17 / 1MS / Izumo MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Shintarō Akizuki: January 24 / 1MS / Izumo MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Toyohiko Hirota: October 5 / 1MS / Izumo MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Sumire Fujimori: November 16 / 1MS / Izumo MS / Pink and Magenta Group

Sumika Miyata: March 21 / 1MS / Izumo MS

Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that Were Found by Team Yōsayo-Silver Aurora
    Team Yōsayo-Silver Aurora is composed of Yō Kurihara, Masayo Hirayama, Seiichi Kitagawa, Mimi Balguerie, Kazunari Uehara, Hanako Kotobuki, Kahele Hiraka, Kotori Katsura, Hanako Itō, Yūto Iwase, Kimiya Katsura, Satoru Kaneko and Kentarō Iguchi.

Ayumi Aozora: November 1 / 2MS / Yasukata MS / Achromatic Group / Leader of the Achromatic League
    Rumi Hironaga: August 30 / 2MS / Yasukata MS / Achromatic Group / Member of the Achromatic League
    Mizuho Ōnishi: February 24 / 2MS / Kamata MS / Blue Group / Member of the Achromatic League
    Kenji Yanoguchi: April 11 / 2MS / Yasukata MS / Green Group / Member of the Achromatic League
    Teruko Kusunose: March 19 / 2MS / Kamata MS / Blue Group / Member of the Achromatic League
    Kimiko Isegawa: July 17 / 2MS / Kamata MS / Blue Group / Member of the Achromatic League

UP NEXT: Interlude 40: “A Blue and Fuchsia Connection in Shimomaruko”

The co-habitation between the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka had continued to get rolling with new characters have been appeared in different places. This means, it’s almost done to complete their beautiful partnership with the remaining groups are still waiting their progress to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta. They must complete their beautiful partnership before it reaches the sunset. The next update will be an interlude featuring Tomoka, Saki and their two members of the Bravehearts of Fukuoka, Keiko Kakuma and Hisako Uehara. I’ll see you on March 29 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; April 1st, 2020 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Yesterday (March 28) was the birthday of Haru Chitose, a female character from Ongaku Shoujo. Born in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Haru is one-third of the three-member girl group H ☆ E ☆ S and the twelve-member girl group Music Girls. She is always cheerful and energetic through her heart and she had been close friends with Eri Kumagai (CV: Asami Seto) and Sarasa Ryuō (CV: Mai Fuchigami). Haru Chitose is voiced by Manami Numakura, whose birthday is on April 15, which will be two weeks away from now! Belated happy birthday, Haru! And also, tonight’s update will be dedicated to Ayako Kawasumi, whose birthday will be tomorrow (March 30). Ayako is the voice actress of Hatsue Nobidome (Ro-Kyu-Bu!), Saber/Artoria Pendragon (Fate series), Tomomi Saikyo (Ladies versus Butlers!), Saki Tenjōin (To Love Ru) and Laura Stuart (A Certain Magical Index). I hope that she’ll keep up her good work of her voice acting career because she’s very harmonious and admired through her kind and smile. Advanced happy birthday, Ayako!

There are two updates left to finish the Co-Habitation Between the Two Braveheart Groups Sub-Arc, which means that the co-habitation between the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka will be done soon. So, to cap off the month of March, tonight’s update will be focused on the co-habitation of the four bravehearts as they’re trying to fine the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from both fuchsia and blue groups. It will be divided into two parts: one will be in this update and the other will be something different as that second part will be part of the next update, which is Chapter 165. Get ready to see Tomoka, Saki, Keiko and Hisako working together as a team as they’re ready to search for the former members of the Dragons of Ōta in the Suzuran Shopping Street in Shimomaruko. Now, sit back, relax and enjoy reading Interlude 40 with the title, “The Blue and Fuchsia Connection in Shimomaruko”!

The team of the four bravehearts, composed of Tomoka Minato, Saki Nagatsuka, Keiko Kakuma and Hisako Uehara, and their friends would visit the Suzuran Shopping District to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta. They would end up visiting the Nagatsuka Restaurant, Saki’s family-owned restaurant, where they meet with Minami Sakakibara, the birthday celebrant. Minami was a former member of the Dragons of Ōta as she came from the fuchsia group and a friend of Tomoka during the latter’s time with the group. When they meet Minami, who had her friends on her side, Tomoka talks to Minami about what happened after the Lost Summer for the former, which Minami and her friends have believed in her because they didn’t know that Tomoka had worked hard to be a basketball player after Tomoka had left Shiromidai to transfer to the Keishin Academy. It was revealed that Minami became friends with Riruka Inagaki, one of the section leaders of the fuchsia group. That’s why Minami tried to ask Riruka to attend the birthday party, but Riruka was busy with someone else at the Tamagawadai Park. After their conversation, Tomoka asks Minami to join the search and the latter happily accepts it. With Minami and her friends joining on their side to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta, they’re finally all set to go to the Tamagawadai Park to meet with Riruka Inagaki, Shuto Kitagawa and their friends, which means that it will be meaningful to make the co-habitation growing well and hopefully, they’ll accomplish it once they’ll meet with the one of the section leaders of the fuchsia group of the Dragons of Ōta.

VOLUME 8: “A NEW ANGELIC AND HARMONIOUS ERA IN ŌTA”
    INTERLUDE 40: “A BLUE AND FUCHSIA CONNECTION IN SHIMOMARUKO

Tomoka, Saki, Keiko, Hisako and their friends are walking at the Suzuran Shopping Street for their search. Their destination would be the Nagatsuka Restaurant where they’ll be staying there to see if there will be new costumers going to eat in this rice restaurant.

Their group, the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad, would be composed of Keiko, Hisako, Tomoka, Saki, Akiko Miyazaki, Natsuki Sakura, Katsuya Kameda, Sawako Ishihara, Sawako Tanahashi, Atsuko Maeyama, Rie Satouchi, Tarō Kusaka, Michiko Takeda, Mariko Matagawa, Yūki Iwamura and Konomi Jogo.

“I don’t know why you are choosing that restaurant for the search, Saki-san. What are we gonna do?” said Hisako.

“We’re going to stay there for about an hour, so that we’ll find out if there are former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Saki.

“Maybe, but there might be a birthday celebrant” said Yūki Iwamura.

“Or an organizer who organizes his or her gathering to make his friends happy” said Konomi Jogo.

“Probably, Konomi-san. My restaurant had been on a good shape after my friends and I have made the rice platter. Now, this is the place where you’ll about to feast your eyes to see the magnificent dishes of rice and different flavors” said Saki.

“So, is this good for doing occasions?” asked Keiko.

“Yeah, it is” said Saki.

“Wow! That sounds like you had a lot of costumers visiting your place to eat. I wonder if we could see a former member of the Dragons of Ōta out there” said Keiko.

“Yep. And because of that, I’m going to find out if there will be costumers in my restaurant. Once they’re here, we’ll search for the former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Saki.

“It could be everywhere because this is the place where they love to eat rice burgers and rice dishes” said Saki.

“I would say that we will make this search more interesting if we find them” said Hisako.

“That way, we’ll be able to accomplish this co-habitation in no time!” said Keiko.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Tomoka and Saki.

“Hey, if I remember correctly, Saki-san and Tomoka-san, there is a birthday party being set up in your restaurant” said Atsuko Maeyama.

“Oh, that’s interesting, Atsuko-san” said Tomoka.

“Who told you that?” asked Saki.

“It’s my sister, Saki-san” said Atsuko.

“What’s the name of your sister?” asked Akiko.

“Her name is Haruna. She is a third year middle school student from the Keishin Academy. She’s a former member of the Dragons of Ōta, unlike me, which I didn’t join that group” said Atsuko.

“Oh! I get it, Atsuko-san. So, that’s why there might be some former members of the Dragons of Ōta in that area” said Akiko.

“Maybe, they might be with the birthday celebrant, I think” said Saki.

“Yes, there is, Saki-san. Once we will enter your restaurant, my sister will be showing you to the place they’ll celebrate” said Atsuko.

“Well, I’m sure that it might be at one of the rooms because there are only two rooms available, which I might call it the function room” said Saki.

“So, you’re sure about this, Atsuko-san?” asked Tomoka.

“Yeah, I think so, but we’ll see how it happens” said Atsuko.

“Well, then, let’s go to that Nagatsuka Restaurant to find out!” said Keiko.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad.

Once they see the façade of the Nagatsuka Restaurant, Saki squeals excitedly to the members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad. “There it is! This is my restaurant, everyone! Please, come in!”

“Okay!” said the members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad as they are all entering to the Nagatsuka Restaurant where they’ll be doing their search in the restaurant to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta.

“Oh, it’s you, onēchan!” said Haruka Maeyama.

“Haruka-san! I’m glad that you’re here! When is the party?” said Atsuko.

“It already started at noon, so I’m sure that you’re going to see it” said Haruka.

“Yeah! We want to see it!” said the members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad.

“Great! Please, step in trough the door to find out who our birthday celebrant is” said Haruka.

“Okay!” said the members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad as they are entering to the Function Room #1 where that place was full of pastel color decorations around it.

“Wow!” said Keiko.

“Amazing!” said Hisako.

“This is full of pastel colors!” said Yūki.

“More like rainbowy to me” said Konomi.

“Almost, but the main colors are both fuchsia and sky blue” said Haruka.

“Fuchsia and sky blue” repeatedly said Tomoka and Saki before they know that there might be a birthday celebrant in this room.

“Hey, Saki-san” said Tomoka.

“Yes, Tomoka-san?” asked Saki.

“Look at one of the tables on the right. Is that what I think it is?” said Tomoka as she’s pointing at a birthday celebrant, who wears a usual fuchsia and sky blue gradient shirt.

“Yeah. Is that Minami Sakakibara?” said Tomoka.

“Yes, she was! I think that she’s your former friend from the fuchsia group” said Saki.

“Really, Saki-san? Is that true?” queried Tomoka.

“Yeah! She is with her friends in her table. I think that there might be former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Saki.

“Well, only way to find out, Saki-san” said Tomoka.

“If you said that there might be former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Hisako.

“Then, we’ll have to talk to them” said Keiko.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad.

The members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad would approach the birthday celebrant Minami Sakakibara, who was having a conversation with her friends.

“What brings you here, guests? Aren’t you looking for me?” asked Minami Sakakibara, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School.

“Yep. I remembered you when you were part of the fuchsia group” said Tomoka.

“Oh, I see you, Tomoka-san! I’m glad that you came here to see me for a long time!” said Minami.

“That’s right, Minami-san! I’m a former member of the Dragons of Ōta. We meet each other last summer. Isn’t that right?” said Tomoka.

“Yeah! I saw you when you have participated in an activity during the Lost Summer. I never expect that you came here just because you want to join with us” said Minami.

“Well, we have looked forward to find a former member of the Dragons of Ōta. That’s why I saw you wearing that bracelet of yours” said Tomoka.

“You mean this, Tomoka-san?” queried Minami, showing her fuchsia-beaded bracelet.

“Yep! That’s why I want you to support the revival of the Dragons of Ōta” said Tomoka.

“Hmmm… that sounds interesting to me, Tomoka-san. As far as concerned, I don’t know if I can support that, Tomoka-san” said Minami.

“Oh, I see that point, but good thing that I have my friends on my side. You can talk to them if you want” said Tomoka.

“That would be better. I’ll tell you what. What don’t you seat there, so that we’ll talk about anything about you?” said Minami.

“Okay!” said Tomoka before speaking to her friends. “Come on! Let’s join with them!”

“Okay!” said the members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad as they will sit down in the empty seats. Tomoka would sit beside Minami, so that the former will be able to talk to the latter easily.

“So, Minami, who are your friends?” asked Saki.

“These are my close friends I have. They were Haruka Maeyama, Shigenobu Futami, Keita Yūki, Akiyo Toyama, Moeka Kitamura, Ryūta Sakuma, Kumiko Tateyama, Mei Hagiwara, Kiyoshi Nakajima, Koichiro Tano, Manabu Hanabusa and Yuiko Nagata” said Minami.

“Wow! That’s a lot of names!” said Rie Satouchi.

“They have been different compared to us” said Natuski Sakura.

“I’m sure that you had been closed to them since you were living in your hometown” said Michiko.

“Yep. I came from Shimomaruko where I had a beautiful home with my family. I had my parents and two older siblings, which I had an older sister and an older brother” said Minami.

“Oh! That’s very nice, Minami-san! I believe that you had a good family of yours! I got mine too, you know!” said Tomoka.

“Oh, really? You had a family too?” said Minami.

“Yeah, I am the only daughter of Shinobu and Kaori Minato. That’s why I’m the only child that I had adapted for my family, even my uncles and aunts have a lot of children” said Tomoka.

“Well, you seemed to be confident with your family, Tomoka-san. I used to do that because I had been admired to my friends that you saw” said Minami.

“Ah, yeah, I believe so. Since you’re one of the former members that I had already met you last summer, then I hope that I’ll treat you nice since it’s your birthday” said Tomoka.

“Okay, I’m glad that this will work, but I’m really sure that you’re going to enjoy my birthday party” said Minami.

“Okay!” said Tomoka.

“As for the rest, I hope that you’re all here because we should do the conversation for a while before we’re gonna go elsewhere. So, while we’re having this conversation, you can eat any food you want” said Minami.

“It’s all thanks to Saki and the cooking staff of her restaurant for making this possible. So, you better thank her” said Haruka.

“Thank you very much, Saki-san!” said the friends of Minami.

“Now, let’s eat!” said Minami.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad and the friends of Minami as they start picking any food from the table before eating it. As the time reaches 2:00 in the afternoon, both sides would start their conversation.

“So, Tomoka-san, what did you do after the Lost Summer?” asked Minami.

“My team had been prepared for the ForM Cup and the district tournament last season. In the ForM Cup, we have won the tournament after rallied past Mimi’s team and Aya’s team. And then, in the district tournament, we were drawn against our rivals, the Suzuridani Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team where we lost that match in overtime. I should have got the game-winning shot, but the referee had not counted my last shot before I was shooting it while the buzzer had been sounded” said Tomoka.

“Whoa. That was a shame, Tomoka-san, but on the bright side, you had improved your performance since you were able to help your teammates score” said Minami.

“Yeah, it was a good season that I had my team rolling to make good moves. As a new season is coming for us, we’re going to try our best to aim at the Middle School Nationals, which will be held during our summer break” said Tomoka.

“I see. So, what you’re saying is that you had a good team that you have joined this year, right?” said Keita Yūki, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School.

“Yeah! The Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team had been a good team that they competed in the middle school prefectural tournament, but they haven’t made it to the quarterfinals yet” said Tomoka.

“Hmmm… sounds like you’re going to aim for a better goal to make, Tomoka? That is interesting” said Akiyo Toyama, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School.

“Yep! I want to make this goal going to happen because not only I had met some new teammates, I had to be more positive and more content when I’m going to represent my team in the prefectural tournament” said Tomoka.

“Then, I think that you’re going to work on that as soon as you want to improve more. That way, you’ll be able to make your team rolling to win the prefectural tournament for sure” said Shigenobu Futami, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School.

“Okay, I’ll go for that one! That way, I’ll make sure that the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team will finally make the impossible” said Tomoka.

“Wow! That’s very good word of enthusiasm, Tomoka-san! I like that!” said Minami.

“Yeah, Minami-san! It’s going to be a big challenge for my team because this time, my team will lead no matter what it takes to reach our goal. Isn’t that right, Saki-san?” said Tomoka.

“Of course, Tomoka! I know that we should do this for a long time. That way, we’ll be able to make our dreams come true” said Saki.

“Well, then, good luck with your team this season. I hope that you had high hopes if you will make it” said Minami.

“Yeah, we will!” said Tomoka and Saki.

“I heard that you had been a former member of the Dragons of Ōta, Minami-san. I believe that you might with Tomoka’s batch” said Keiko.

“Uh, no, Keiko-san. I came from Riruka’s batch, which they have a lot of members out there if I remember correctly” said Minami.

“Hey, is that the group that they have their own project?” asked Akiko.

“Yep. We made the Project Fuchsia where we’re going to invite leaders of the fuchsia-colored groups to talk about the current situations in our hometown. It was a successful activity that took place last two years ago” said Minami.

“Ah, I see. I believe that you had your group being invited to have discussions about some things that observed in Ōta” said Mariko Matagawa.

“I would be more honest if they had invited some high schoolers going to take their action” said Katsuya Kameda.

“Well, it’s only for the middle school leaders that are coming from the fuchsia-colored groups” said Minami.

“Oh, I understand about that” said Katsuya.

“Yeah, I think that it helped the leaders to be determined and vigilant. I’m sure that they have solved their problems with their own ideas” said Sawako Ishihara.

“Yes, of course, Sawako-san. Ōta had been focused on stepping up with their own dreams to go with. It’s great that a lot of students have their own things to share during the agenda we organized” said Minami.

“That way, they’ll have to work on their problems by solving them in a quicker way” said Haruka.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad.

“If I remember correctly, your group must be one of the admired and peaceful groups in the Dragons of Ōta because they were a lot of students who have been less quirkily and more friendly” said Sawako Tanahashi.

“Yes, they were, Sawako-san. Riruka told us that it’s better to be vigilant and determined rather than being shy and naïve” said Shigenobu.

“It’s our way to make ourselves to motivate because we want to be more inspired of everyone who had been vigilant and determined. It’s a good sign that we need to cherish ourselves” said Haruka.

“Unlike in the other groups like the blue group, they have been focused on different things with their own words they have” said Akiyo.

“I’m sure that it’s going to be nice that people want to stay positive, so that they’ll have good dreams to make them happen. I hope that everyone else will also get their dreams too” said Michiko.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Haruka, Shigenobu and Akiyo.

“Are you and your members coming from the Dragons of Ōta?” asked Hisako.

“Not all are members of the Dragons of Ōta. Me, Haruka, Shigenobu, Keita, Akiyo, Moeka and Ryūta were former members of the Dragons of Ōta while the rest didn’t join that group” said Minami.

“Too bad that you don’t have enough number of friends to form a larger group, but I believe that it’s nice that you have gotten along with them” said Tarō.

“Yeah, I guess” said Minami.

“So, why are you close to Riruka, Minami-san?” asked Yūki.

“It’s because Riruka and I were used to be groupmates in the fuchsia group. She was also very carefree and expressive to anyone’s feelings. One time, she made me comfortable when I was bullied by my classmates in the hallway. I didn’t expect that Riruka had done something nice to me and so, I decided to be closed to her by saying good things to her. It’s a good thing that I had done something nice to my dear Riruka because she had been motivated for different things like having a slumber party for her friends and walking in the Tamagawadai Park” said Minami.

“Speaking of walking in the Tamagawadai Park, it appears that Riruka and her friends have been staying there right now” said Keita.

“They have visited that place for a fun Sunday, which was her way of making friends” said Moeka Kitamura, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School.

“Did you invite her to your party?” asked Mariko.

“No, she didn’t. She said that she is busy with someone else. I think that it’s a guy who had lived in Higashi Kamata” said Moeka.

“I don’t know if I name that person. I think that it’s gotta be Shuto Kitagawa” said Keita.

“Who is Shuto Kitagawa?” asked Konomi.

“He’s a former member of the Dragons of Ōta that he was part of the blue group” said Moeka.

“That guy was considered known as the Bluejay Shogi Specialist because he was so smart that he had been competing in shogi competitions in Ōta. He’s also an admirer to Riruka Inagaki, even they weren’t in the same school” said Akiyo.

“Wow! That guy was so handsome! Oh, I can’t wait to see him if he’s going to ace his way to victory!” said Sawako Ishihara.

“Yeah, that guy must be very intelligent if you know what I mean” said Katsuya.

“And also, he’s a tough guy to beat” said Tarō.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Minami and her friends.

“He is already a third year middle schooler and he’s expecting to transfer to a prestigious school” said Kumiko Tateyama, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School.

“Maybe, somewhere in Setagaya or Shinagawa” said Mei Hagiwara, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School.

“Oh, that’s very nice! I can’t believe that he’s going to make his way to compete against different shogi players around the city!” said Yūki.

“That girl had some high hopes for him to become the best shogi player in Ōta” said Konomi.

“Well, he’s just a beginner, but he’s expected to be on the level of novice” said Ryūta Sakuma, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School.

“Novice shoji players are currently his matched opponents this year, which means that he’s expecting to win at least three or four” said Kiyoji Nakajima, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School.

“Yeah, I think so, Kiyoji-san. I hope that he will try his best to best those guys who had been good enough to ace their moves out” said Natsuki.

“That way, he’ll be able to move up to the next level” said Michiko.

“If he wants to win, then he had to look at his opponent’s doing” said Mariko.

“Yeah, I believe that he will do that, Mariko-san” said Moeka.

“The more that he moves the pieces, the better he goes for the check” said Koichiro Tano, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Natsuki, Michiko and Mariko.

“That’s where good shogi players do to prevent letting them go for the check” said Akiko.

“It will be great that if can work on that, so that he’ll not lose his match” said Atsuko.

“Yeah!” said Mariko and her friends.

“So, what you’re going to plan for the efforts to revive the Dragons of Ōta?” asked Tomoka.

“Our plan is to unite with my former friends from the fuchsia group and the blue group, so that we’ll be able to make our campaign” said Minami.

“Even some of our friends didn’t come from the Dragons of Ōta, they would still be with us to make our plan because they’re friends with us. Right?” said Keita.

“Yeah!” said Kumiko Tateyama, Mei Hagiwara, Kiyoshi Nakajima, Koichiro Tano, Manabu Hanabusa and Yuiko Nagata.

“Well, sounds like you want to join with us trying to revive the Dragons of Ōta. That might be good!” said Saki.

“Yeah! We believe that you had found us today because you want to contribute for the search, so that there will be a chance to witness the return of the Dragons of Ōta” said Minami.

“As soon as we’ll start working on our campaign, we’ll make sure that we’re going to make all things happen if we were able to get the job done right before the end of May” said Keita.

“That’s why we’re ready to have our campaign all set!” said Kumiko.

“Yeah!” said Minami and her friends.

“I see. Then, why don’t you join with us for the search? I know that you want to see the Dragons of Ōta again, right?” said Tomoka.

“Then, we’ll do this just for a day. Okay?” said Keiko.

“Good! Now that you guys are ready to work together to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta, we should be ready to witness the return of the Dragons of Ōta once the search is finally done” said Hisako.

“But of course, the party is still ongoing. Maybe, we can let some of my friends stay, so that they’ll control the situation for a while” said Minami.

“That’s a good idea, Minami-san! I’m sure that you don’t want to make this party a failure since you want to be with us for a while” said Keiko.

“Yeah, of course!” said Minami.

“So, who’s going to stay at the function room?” asked Tomoka.

“I think that me and my friends will stay for a while” said Kumiko.

“That’s a good choice you have, Kumiko-san” said Tarō.

“I think that you’re going to take care of the party while your friend will be with us for a while” said Akiko.

“Of course, we will!” said Kumiko, Mei, Kiyoshi, Koichiro, Manabu and Yuiko.

“I’m going to entertain them by singing a duet with Manabu-san” said Yuiko Nagata, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School.

“Yeah! We’re good in singing, so we should be ready to make them happy while Minami and her friends will be gone for a while” said Manabu Hanabusa, a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School. Manabu is the cousin of Kozue Hanabusa.

“Okay, that’s fine with me, but I need the rest to entertain them by dancing” said Saki.

“Oh, good! We should do that!” said Kiyoshi.

“The two of us, me and Kiyoshi, are ready to step up with our moves, so that the guests can dance frenzy” said Koichiro.

“As for me, I’ll also gonna sing, but I’m okay if I can jam with the guests, so that I’ll have my time to sing together with them” said Mei.

“That would be better to entertain them well!” said Yūki.

“It’s more like a variety show on television” said Konomi.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Kumiko, Mei, Kiyoshi, Koichiro, Manabu and Yuiko.

“So, are we ready for the search, everyone?” asked Tomoka.

“That’s very good! Now, we should go out there and do the search to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Tomoka.

“Since you know about Riruka and her friends at the Tamagawa Park, then we’ll be going to that place to meet them. Is that okay?” said Keiko.

“Oh! I’m so excited to see them being part of the search!” said Sawako Tanahashi.

“It’s more like we’re going to for a scavenger hunt, but we’re going to find more former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Rie.

“So that we have a lot of contributions that we have done” said Tarō.

“And send our report to the ones who are in charge for the progress report” said Atsuko.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Group.

“I hope that we will find more members today, Tomoka!” said Hisako.

“It’s better that we have Minami and her friends going to find more former members of the Dragons of Ōta, so that they’ll get their contributions for the search” said Saki.

“It would be amazing that we will make this search going to be synchronizing as it is expected” said Keiko.

“Yeah, I agree, Keiko-san! Once our search is done, our co-habitation will be completed. Isn’t that right, team?” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Group.

“Now, let’s go out of this restaurant and continue our search to find more former members of the Dragons of Ōta!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Group including Minami and her friends, who will temporarily join with them for just an hour before they’ll return to the Nagatsuka Restaurant for the continuation of the birthday party of Minami. Tomoka had finally remembered one of her former friends from the Dragons of Ōta in Minami Sakakibara. Minami and her friends have joined the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Group just for an hour, so that they’ll help them find more members of the Dragons of Ōta. The co-habitation had been paid off for Tomoka, Saki, Keiko, Hisako and their friends, but they’ll finally get prepared for another encounter as they’ll go to the Tamagawadai Park to meet with Riruka Inagaki, Shuto Kitagawa and their friends.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that were Found by the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka during the Co-Habitation (Part 5): Minami Sakakibara and Her Friends
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; April 1st, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

In the first five updates of the second part of Volume 8, which is the Co-Habitation Arc, the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka have divided themselves into different groups where their goal is to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta and convince them to either contribute and/or support the revival of the Dragons of Ōta. Without further ado, here is the fifth part of the collection of profiles of the new characters of the Co-Habitation Arc, featuring Minami Sakakibara and her friends. They were found by the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad in the Nagatsuka Restaurant, which is Saki's family business, in Shimomaruko.

Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that Were Found by the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad, Part I
    The
    Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad is composed of Keiko Kakuma, Hisako Uehara, Tomoka Minato, Saki Nagatsuka, Akiko Miyazaki, Natsuki Sakura, Katsuya Kameda, Sawako Ishihara, Sawako Tanahashi, Atsuko Maeyama, Rie Satouchi, Tarō Kusaka, Michiko Takeda, Mariko Matagawa, Yūki Iwamura and Konomi Jogo.

Minami Sakakibara: May 9 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS / Fuchsia Group
    Haruka Maeyama: January 3 / 3MS / Keishin Academy MS / Fuchsia Group / Sister of Atsuko Maeyama
    Shigenobu Futami: October 16 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS / Fuchsia Group
    Keita Yūki: February 23 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS / Blue Group
    Akiyo Toyama: August 1 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS / Blue Group
    Moeka Kitamura: July 28 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS / Blue Group
    Ryūta Sakuma: September 14 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS / Blue Group

Kumiko Tateyama: July 20 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS / Blue Group
    Mei Hagiwara: August 27 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS / Blue Group
    Kiyoshi Nakajima: June 2 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS / Blue Group
    Koichiro Tano: May 5 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS / Blue Group
    Manabu Hanabusa: February 26 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS / Blue Group
    Yuiko Nagata: November 23 / 3MS / Tamagawa MS / Blue Group

UP NEXT: Chapter 165: “Blooming over the Blue Moon: A Harmonizing Partnership Between the Two Braveheart Groups (Part 3)”

Minami Sakakibara and her friends would finally join the search with the team of four bravehearts, composed of Keiko Kakuma, Hisako Uehara, Tomoka Minato and Saki Nagatsuka, as they’re going to work together in finding the former members of the Dragons of Ōta in their next destination: Tamagawadai Park. I know that this has been very interesting to see four girls working together to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta in Saki’s restaurant, which means that their partnership had been paid off beautifully. Now, with their recently found former members of the Dragons of Ōta going to be with the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad, it’s going to be a beautiful partnership to see both sides as they’re going to the Tamagawadai Park to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from either the fuchsia group or the blue group. Speaking of which, the next update will be the first part of the culmination of the co-habitation between the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka as they’re going to complete their beautiful partnership once the rest were able to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta in their assigned places. I apologize that I didn't able to write any new draft this because I was busy onto other things like rephrasing the lines of different chapters and adding some preparations for the upcoming set of updates. However, I'm planning to write a new mini-update that will be posted next week, which means that once the Co-Habitation Between the Two Braveheart Groups Sub-Arc is finished, it's time for me to post it as soon as I can. Also, with the month of March had almost reached its end, the month of April will be up next and I'm not sure what to do right now, simply because of the enhanced lockdown in my country was ongoing. I'll have to think about some future plans as I might gonna post a few things on my next update. Anyways, I’ll see you on April 1 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Tomorrow (April 2) will be the birthday of Hatsume Aoba from RELEASE THE SPYCE. Hatsume is a girl in glasses who had been working with Tsukikage ever since entering high school and the only member of Tsukikage that is a third year high school student. She is voiced by Aya Uchida, who is also the voice actress of Kotori Minami of µ’s. Advanced happy birthday, Hatsume! Also, this update will be dedicated to Asami Setō, whose birthday will be tomorrow. Asami is the voice actress of Kagetsu Hakamada (Ro-Kyu-Bu!), Mai Sakurajima (Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai), Raphtalia (The Rising of the Shield Hero), Asagi Aiba (Strike the Blood) and Eri Kumagai (Ongaku Shoujo). Hailing from Saitama, Asami was very generous and calm when she voiced for the characters I mentioned earlier. Hopefully, she’ll continue making progress of her voice acting career as she’ll always be prestigious with her determined personality. Advanced happy birthday, Asami! Kagetsu will appear in tonight’s update as she’s with Mika Nakano as her team will meet with the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that they have found in their assigned place (Kamatahonchō). With that said, onto tonight’s update with the first part of Chapter 165, the last part of the co-habitation between the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka!

To kick off the month of April, it’s time to see the next part of the co-habitation between the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka as the next set of groups will be featuring the four girls of the Braveharts of Fukuoka, composed of Mika Nakano, Miwako Tanaka, Sana Kushibiki and Miho Kumada. The main focus on this chapter will be in Kugahara where Miho Kumada, Aya Miyakoōji and their team will be meeting with a certain royal-like group that runs a beautiful restaurant in Kugahara. Get ready to witness them as here comes the next part of the Co-Habitation Between the Two Braveheart Groups Sub-Arc! So, enjoy reading the first part of Chapter 165 with the title, “Blooming over the Blue Moon: A Harmonizing Partnership Between the Two Braveheart Groups (Part 3)”!

The co-habitation between the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka had been worked out well with most of the teams have been able to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta in different places around Ōta. For Kagetsu and Mika’s group, they meet Mayu Sakurada and her group of friends in Kamata. For Sayaka, Masami and Miwako’s group, they find Yūdai Fujioka, the section leader of the violet and wisteria group for the third batch. Yūdai was known to be friends with the overall leader of the violet and wisteria group Kotori Shimizu. For Ayaka and Sana’s group, they would get along with Kozue Nakatsuka and her friends, who were all coming from Ōmori Kita. For Aya and Miho’s group, they visit the Rustle Beef Restaurant to meet with Daisuke Tadokoro and Mari Takano, who were coming from the indigo group and they were the co-leaders of the House of Tadokoro-Takano. With four groups finished their co-habitation, it's down to two remaining groups, the Fuchsia and Sky Blue Squad and Team Hatakenaka-Hasegawa, to finally complete the co-habitation between the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts as they're ready to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta to complete their day of teamwork and cooperation.

VOLUME 8: “A NEW ANGELIC AND HARMONIOUS ERA IN ŌTA”
    CHAPTER 165: “BLOOMING OVER THE BLUE MOON: A HARMONIZING PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE TWO BRAVEHEART GROUPS (PART 3)

The co-habitation between the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka continues with most of the members have both sides were able to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta around the Ōta Ward, but also, some of them were able to find their fellow former friends in that group, so that they’ll have their own contribution for the search to increase the number of former members of the Dragons of Ōta that they have found. Hopefully, everyone will make their report to Subaru and Kazuhiro, so that they’ll accomplish the co-habitation between the two ‘braveheart’ groups.

In Kamatahonchō, which is near Kamata from the last part of the previous chapter, Mika Nakano, Kagetsu, Chinami Itagaki, Hinata Kiyama, Azumi Ogawa, Riruka Maruyama and Toshiko Horikawa are talking with the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from the pink and magenta group, who were playing basketball at the Kamatahonchō Outdoor Basketball Court.

“Since you guys are formerly from the Dragons of Ōta, I’m so gratified that we found you because we’re going to need you to support the revival of the Dragons of Ōta” said Mika Nakano.

“Uh… I don’t know about that, but some of my friends in my neighborhood have heard about this a few days ago” said Mayu Sakurada, a third year middle school student from the Keishin Academy and the cousin of Kōsuke Sakurada. Like her cousin, she came from the pink and magenta group.

“That’s right, Mayu-chan! It’s been a few days since the search had been in progress by different former members of the Dragons of Ōta and now, the progress had been continued one day at the time” said Kagetsu.

“That’s why we’re trying to convince everyone to support the revival of the Dragons of Ōta, so that Noboru and his friends will gather us to witness the revival that our dear leader will be initiating with” said Chinami Itagaki.

“Well, since we’re former members of the Dragons of Ōta, then we’ll be happy if we’re going to support that idea” said Maya.

“It’s going to be more awesome to bring back the Dragons of Ōta, but we’re ready to make the difference once that group is now back as usual” said Sumiko Nagato, a second year middle school student from the Keishin Academy and a close friend of Mayu.

“Yeah! We’ll make sure that we’ll bring more blessings as soon as possible” said Asuka Murakami, a third year middle school student from the Keishin Academy and a close friend of Mayu.

“Okay, then, we’ll be happy if you’re going to join with us to find more former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Mika Nakano.

“You can have all blessings you want if you find them” said Kagetsu.

“It will help you to motivate yourselves” said Azumi Ogawa.

“Alright!” said Mayu, Sumiko, Asuka, Koharu Maekawa, Nana Iwata and Suzuko Takamori. Koharu, Nana and Suzuko were also former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from the pink and magenta group. Studying at the Keishin Academy, Koharu and Suzuko were second year middle school students while Nana was a third year middle school student.

“Now that we have them, we should be ready to find more former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Kagetsu.

“You got that right, Kagetsu-chan! Once we have finished this mission, we’re going to report our progress to both Subaru and Kazuhiro” said Mika Nakano.

“Yeah!” said Kagetsu.

“But before we’re going to do to that, girls, I want to tell you something about the Ōtsuka Gakuen Middle School girls’ basketball team” said Mayu.

“I never heard about that school” said Chinami Itagaki.

“They have been popular when it comes academic-wise interests” said Hinata.

“Yeah. They must be coming from the Tamagawa area. Is that correct, Mayu?” said Azumi Ogawa.

“Yeah, that’s correct. The Ōtsuka Gakuen Middle School girls’ basketball team is one of the middle school basketball teams that are considered strong for this year’s prefectural tournament” said Mayu.

“Oh, I believe that they must be developing their players when they’re on training” said Kagetsu.

“Some schools have their basketball teams being produced with some good and talented players through their own specialty. You see in my school, Kashii Gakuen, they are all-around, which every category can be used for the head coach to recruit some good players in my school for our basketball program” said Mika Nakano.

“Ah, I see, Mika-san. I believe that your school in Fukuoka had been a game changing team when it comes to all-around versatility, which means that nothing can be stopped for your team to shine” said Mayu.

“Yeah, that’s right, Mayu-chan!” said Mika.

“But when it comes to the Ōtsuka Gakuen Middle School girls’ basketball team, they are mainly focused on finding all-around players that are very talented with their own specialty” said Mayu.

“Some players that their head coach Sachiko Sagawa recruited were coming from Setagaya and in our hometown” said Sumiko.

“Oh, I see! I can’t believe that they’re more produced in finding players that are coming from two areas in the southeastern part of Ōta” said Riruka Maruyama.

“And also, they’re way different than the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy basketball team” said Toshiko Horikawa.

“Yeah, of course! Both Ōtsuka Gakuen and Suzuridani Girls’ Academy are currently the strongest middle school girls’ basketball teams in the recent years, but there are a lot of middle school girls’ basketball teams that are considered strong as well” said Mayu.

“Such as the Izumo Middle School, the Misono Middle School, the Ōmori Daisan Middle School, the Den-en-chōfu Middle School, the Yasukata Middle School and of course, our school, the Keishin Academy” said Asuka.

“That’s true, Asuka. Since you girls are in the same school as mine, I believe that you’re going to see our formidable roster composed of strong and talented girls in our team” said Azumi.

“Well, I’m thrilled to see your team, Azumi-san! I’m sure that you had found some new talented girls in your team” said Koharu Maekawa.

“Yeah! We want to know if you have one!” said Nana Iwata.

“Oh, you got it, Nana! This is one of my new teammates named Chinami Itagaki” said Azumi.

“She was formerly a member of the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball team. She’s also part of our New Camellian Dragons if you ask me” said Hinata.

Chinami would speak to Koharu and Nana. “Well, I have been part of the varsity team since I want to shine more, so that I want to lead my team into a championship.”

“See, I told you that she was one of my new teammates in our team. Not only that we have added Tomoka into our team” said Azumi.

“Yeah!” said Riruka and Toshiko.

“Who’s Tomoka, Azumi-san?” asked Nana.

“What does she look like?” asked Koharu.

Azumi would smile to both Koharu and Nana as she’s speaking to them sweetly. “Good questions, girls. Tomoka had been a member of the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team last year when that team was recently formed to prove the counterparts, the boys, that they have their own way to groove. Now, she, alongside Maho, Saki, Airi and Hinata, became part of our team since they were coming from the Keishin Academy Elementary School, which was usually traditional for the boys’ basketball team, but now, thanks to the formation of the girls’ basketball team in the elementary school girls’ basketball team, our varsity team can do that as well.”

“Oh, wow! That totally rocks, Azumi-san!” said Koharu.

“Yeah! I believe that it’s a new way to make themselves stronger after your team had been struggled for years in the middle school prefectural tournament” said Nana.

“I hope that you’ll be able to win the middle school prefectural tournament with those new members as they want to shine like you” said Suzuko Takamori.

“You got it, girls! I’ll try my best to lead my team to a championship and I’ll make sure that my new members including Chinami will shine with their moves” said Azumi, which makes Koharu, Nana and Suzuko motivate themselves as they nod in agreement.

“So, by the way, Mayu-san, who is leading the Ōtsuka Gakuen Middle School girls’ basketball team?” asked Kagetsu.

“It’s none other than Reina Nakagami, a third year middle school student whose nickname was ‘The Light Hustler’ for her athleticism and flexibility” said Mayu.

“It’s going to be interesting to see her shining with her strength as long as she’s good in doing her defense” said Sumiko.

“And also, as a small forward and a power forward, she can go for acrobatic layups with her flexibility” said Asuka.

“Yeah, I agree, girls! Reina had been a talented girl who had some good attributes she had” said Kagetsu.

“Not only she’s a playmaker by any means, she’s also good in putting strategies to make sure that her team can make impact” said Mika Nakano.

“When it comes to those things, she can make the changes to become the difference maker in the game” said Hinata.

“It’s more like stabilizing your own team to stop their opponents without losing their energy and stamina” said Chinami Itagaki.

“Yeah, that’s true. Reina had been offered by different high school girls’ basketball teams in Ōta and I believe she’s eyeing for the Ōtsuka Gakuen High School girls’ basketball team” said Mayu.

“Well, that’s one of the schools that have a history of making it to the quarterfinals 13 years ago” said Azumi.

“That’s right, Azumi-san. They never make it to the quarterfinals recently, even they have some good players to groove on. However, they got their new head coach in Mayumi Saruwatari, who had been with that team during her youth” said Mayu.

“Mayumi had been a basketball player in the prefectural league in Tokyo for 14 years and she had been the tactician for good measures of offense” said Sumiko.

“She can adjust the lineup with the use of flexible and complex players that have good athleticism rather than the other lineup strategies that were used by different coaches in different schools in Ōta” said Suzuko.

“I would be honest, that Saruwatari-sensei is a no stranger to different head coaches when it comes to acquiring some good players that have great athleticism” said Chinami Itagaki.

“On top of that, she had her playing experience being one of the reasons why she became the coach of your school’s girls’ basketball team” said Hinata.

“Yeah, I agree, girls. The Ōtsuka Gakuen High School girls’ basketball team is led by both Akane Mizuhara, a second year high school student, and Aoba Fujioka, a third year high school student” said Mayu.

“Akane has been appointed as the ace while Aoba became the captain for this year” said Suzuko.

“Both girls have been playing on the three and four positions, which they share the position of small forward” said Asuka.

“This year, their major acquisition is a young girl named Sayuri Kodaira from the Kirihara Middle School. She’s a sharpshooter and a shot creator without missing her prestigious outside shots. When she was in Kirihara, she played as a shooting guard” said Nana.

“Wow! Looks like they have a new girl in their team. I hope that Sayuri will step up to face a real challenge by any mean” said Toshiko.

“Hopefully, we’ll watch out for her as soon as possible if we get a chance to see her in the court” said Riruka Murayama.

“Yeah!” said Asuka and Nana.

“It’s going to be a big challenge for this year’s Interhigh prefectural tournament for the Ōtsuka Gakuen High School girls’ basketball team. I think that they’re expected to enter to the final sixteen, which is going to be a hard goal to make” said Mika Nakano.

“Yeah, I believe so, Mika-san” said Mayu.

“Now that we have known about that school, I hope that we will try our best to battle them as soon as possible. I would be more hopeful if we’ll face them early” said Azumi.

“Good. I would be delightful to see that” said Mayu.

“So, good luck with your campaign, Azumi-san!” said Suzuko.

“Make sure that you’ll make us proud with your campaign!” said Koharu.

“We’ll be watching you!” said Nana.

“Okay, you got it!” said Azumi.

“Well, it looks like we have a great job that we have found the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from my former group, the pink and magenta group” said Kagetsu.

“Yeah, Kage-tan. I’m sure that we’re going to need them to make our progress growing. Isn’t that right, Mayu-chan and friends?” said Hinata.

“Yeah!” said Mayu and her friends.

“Once we’re done with this, we’re about to go back home, so that we’ll be reporting our progress to Kazuhiro and Subaru” said Mika Nakano.

“Okay!” said Mayu and her friends.

“This search had been booming right now. I have a feeling that we should keep this up before we’ll be going back to the mansion” said Hinata.

“Yeah, I agree, Ina-chan. Let’s make sure that we will find more members of the Dragons of Ōta in this area” said Kagetsu. Kagetsu calls ‘Ina-chan’ for Hinata Kiyama, so that Hinata Kiyama won’t be confused with Hinata Hakamada, the sister of Kagetsu.

“Yeah, we will, Kagetsu!” said Mika Nakano, Chinami, Hinata, Azumi, Riruka Maruyama and Toshiko.

“Hopefully, all of us will get blessings that we work together as a team!” said Toshiko.

“Then, our progress will our key to push the revival through!” said Riruka Maruyama.

“Yeah!” said Mika Nakano, Kagetsu, Chinami, Hinata and Azumi.

“So, get ready, Mayu! This is going to be a ride of your life to be with us for just a day!” said Mika Nakano.

“Let’s get this done together!” said Azumi.

“You got it!” said Mayu and her friends as both Mika’s group and Mayu’s group will start teaming up with each other to find more former members of the Dragons of Ōta in Kamata, so that they’ll contribute together to make progress of the search.

Meanwhile, Miwako, Sayaka, Masami and their team, which is composed of Miho Miyamoto, Ken Yamamoto, Shinobu Higashimura, Sukehiro Gotō, Takahiro Sugihara, Tokiko Tamaki and Yūji Tanaka (the cousin of Miwako), are meeting with the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from the violet and wisteria group in the outdoor basketball court of the Tamagawa Basketball Grounds in Tamagawa.

“The reason we’re here is because we’re going to ask you if you guys are supporting the revival of the Dragons of Ōta” said Masami.

“We would be happy if you are interested on that because we want to have the former members of the Dragons of Ōta to support the revival of the Dragons of Ōta, so that Noboru will be gathering everyone to witness the revival of that group” said Miwako Tanaka.

“Hopefully, you’ll understand about what happened when the Dragons of Ōta was disbanded, but we want everyone to be determined to bring that group back” said Tokiko Tamaki.

“Well, we know about the Dragons of Ōta when it was run by Noboru and his brave warriors founded that group” said Yūdai Fujioka, the cousin of Kazuto Fujioka and the section leader of the violet and wisteria group for the third batch. He is a third year middle school student from the Shimoda Middle School.

“Yeah, it’s been a year that we didn’t see that group again after that terrible incident between a young girl and a deputy manager” said Eijirō Tazawa, a third year middle school student from the Shimoda Middle School and a friend of Yūdai.

“So, we decided to have our own group known as the League of Purple Dragons of Rokugō. That’s why our group become one of the successful groups that changes the landscape of Ōta” said Moeka Murakawa, a third year middle school student from the Rokugō Middle School and a friend of Yūdai.

“Now that’s a nice group that you have formed, Yūdai” said Shinobu Higashimura.

“It’s getting better to see legitimate successors of the Dragons of Ōta turning over a new leaf and I’m sure that it’s a new life them after the dissolution of the Dragons of Ōta” said Sukehiro Gotō.

“I believe that your group had been prospered since you and your friends have worked together to make more progress in making your future brighter” said Ken Yamamoto.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Yūdai and his friends.

“As for the current events in Ōta, there are former members of the Dragons of Ōta have called for the revival, which finally make us wonder about it” said Morikazu Takano, a third year middle school student from the Rokugō Middle School and a friend of Yūdai.

“We thought that there are no rumors about that, but it became true when different section leaders have begun voicing their support in trying to bring back the Dragons of Ōta” said Satsuki Matsubara, a third year middle school student from the Shimoda Middle School and a friend of Yūdai.

“Are any of your closed allies in the violet and wisteria group supporting for the revival of the Dragons of Ōta?” asked Sayaka.

“Yeah! Reizō Kitamura (Batch 4) and Moeko Himeno (Batch 6) have been supporting the revival as well because they want to see that group back” said Yūdai.

“Same thing to Kotori Shimizu (Batch 1), Kiyoko Kibayashi (Batch 2) and Nodoka Machida (Batch 5). They’re also interested in supporting the revival of the Dragons of Ōta, even they’re not living in Ōmori” said Eijirō.

“Ah, I see. Those guys have been active in trying to bring back the Dragons of Ōta. I hope that they’re going to continue supporting that plan, so that our community won’t be losing their glory anymore” said Sayaka.

“That would be great if you and your friends would reunite with them once that group is now back” said Miho Miyamoto.

“It would be a great time to celebrate if the Dragons of Ōta is back in business, but it will depend on what will gonna do when they’re back” said Morikazu.

“I believe that they should throw a party for everyone if we could, but it might be more difficult to have enough budget to take” said Takahiro Sugihara.

“Oh, I see. I never thought about this. I don’t know if they still have their budget” said Yūdai.

“Well, Noboru’s family had been rich, which means they’re more focused on getting their own budget to go with” said Satsuki Matsubara.

“Let’s not forget that Noboru’s father is a politician too, which means Noboru may end up getting a budget that his father gives” said Mamoru Inaba, a third year middle school student from the Shimoda Middle School and a friend of Yūdai.

“I don’t know if his father had been involved in the Dragons of Ōta, doesn’t he?” asked Yūji Tanaka.

“Well, he only appears if he is meeting with his son and his friends” said Eijirō.

“Or he appeared on different occasions that were organized by the Dragons of Ōta” said Moeka.

“Well, I hope that he won’t end up being corrupt because he’s a good councilor” said Masami.

“I’m sure that he’s expected to run again next year” said Sayaka.

“He had been a councilor for three years and hopefully, he will continue making the difference with his platforms he had in his first win in an election three years ago” said Tokiko.

“We’ll see about that, girls, but for now, the goal for Noboru and his friends would be bringing back the Dragons of Ōta, so that things will go back to normal for sure” said Yūdai.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Miwako, Sayaka, Masami and their friends.

“Now, we will ask you again. Are you supporting the revival of the Dragons of Ōta?” said Masami.

“Yeah!” said Yūdai and his friends.

“Well, then, I’m so happy for that, guys! Hopefully, you’ll be able to continue supporting the revival of your former group, so that you’ll be able to get along with them if you can” said Miwako.

“It’s going to be better than a bittersweet moment because everyone had been waiting for this to see the Dragons of Ōta again” said Miho Miyamoto.

“We would be happy if we will witness that before our very eyes” said Sayaka.

“Yeah!” said Yūdai and his friends.

“Now that you have supported the revival of the Dragons of Ōta, we should walk together around Tamagawa, so that we’ll find the former members of that group” said Masami.

“Okay!” said Yūdai and his friends as they’re going to join with Miwako, Sayako, Masami and their friends for a walk, so that they’ll work together to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta.

Masami would talk to Yūdai. “Well, I would be wondering on what’s going on between the violet red-haired guy Yoshitsugu Katsumata and purple-haired guy Harunobu Hamaguchi.”

“Who is that Harunobu guy, Masami-san?” asked Yūdai.

Masami would explain to Yūdai about Harunobu Hamaguchi. “Harunobu came from the Yukigaya High School and he’s currently a first year high school student. He recently joined Yukigaya this year after he graduated in Ōmori Daisan. However, he didn’t look better compared to the other top players in Ōta because he’s not shining the way he got his moves.”

“If you know more about Haranobu, he’s not a member of the Dragons of Ōta, but he is currently a member of the Pink and Plum. He had been living in Chuō, but he had made friends with my neighbors in my home in Nishina” said Miho Miyamoto.

“Wow. That guy had some talent, even he’s not doing great right now” said Yūdai.

“Yeah, I agree, Yūdai” said Masami and Miho Miyamoto.

“But you know, to tell you the truth, both Yoshitsugu and Harunobu have been in the same school in Ōmori Daisan where they were more like a dangerous force. Have you watched that?” said Yūdai.

“Oh, yeah! I saw them working together when I watched a match. By the way, I came from Yukigaya, which means that I had been close to anymore including my neighbors that are usually come by to visit my home” said Masami.

“So, Masami-san, when you and your older sister get along with each other?” asked Moeka.

“Usually, I get along with my older sister every weekend and she was the one who take care of my restaurant while I’m not there” said Masami.

“Ah, I get it. Where did she study now?” said Moeka.

“She’s studying in the Kirihara Middle School after she graduated in the Keishin Academy. I want to transfer to my older sister’s school, but I want to stay with Mimi and her friends because they’re loyal to me and since I’m a childhood friend of Saki, I will be confident if I will be staying in Keishin for sure” said Masami.

“Well, I hope that you had been grateful to see your friends all day and hopefully, you’ll be able to trust them” said Moeka.

“Trust them with your means that you’re blessing them” said Satsuki Matsubara.

“Yeah, I agree!” said Masami.

“So, Harunobu-san, is there something wrong between Yoshitsugu and Harunobu when they parted ways to study in their new schools?” asked Ken.

“Uh… yeah, I had a feeling about Yoshitsugu when he was given an opportunity to play for a high school outside Ōta, which is kind of an unusual move if I remember correctly” said Yūdai.

“Wait, does that mean Yoshitsugu had been transferred out of Ōta?” asked Tokiko.

“Yeah, he did, Tokiko-san. The relationship between Yoshitsugu and Harunobu had gone worse after Yoshitsugu had accepted the offer, which causes Harunobu to end his friendship with Yoshitsugu” said Yūdai.

“Wow, that hurts Harunobu, Yūdai” said Shinobu.

“Yeah, their friendship didn’t work well because Yoshitsugu had not always being unpredictable as he wanted to play with his own game” said Miho Miyamoto.

“And also, he is very mean to his friends in Ōmori Daisan including Harunobu” said Sayaka.

“Their team chemistry had been broken when the last moment had been ruined” said Masami.

“I believe that this Yoshitsugu guy had been a different guy when he had reacted about his hardy nature” said Ken.

“More positively on his egoistic personality” said Takahiro.

“You got that right!” said Yūdai.

“The main reason of that is because Yoshitsugu had been the center of controversy when his team suffered a loss at the hands of a middle school in Suginami in last year’s prefectural tournament” said Eijirō.

“He missed the game-winning jump shot in the last second after he ignored Harunobu’s command” said Moeka.

“Wow! That is not the way he worked to be a superstar!” said Yūji.

“He should have let his team win the match, but he blew it on purpose” said Miwako.

“Of course, he was. That’s why a few days later, everyone had been throwing negative comments on Yoshitsugu, which is why Yoshitsugu had been disappointed on his performance on the match against a middle school in Suginami” said Eijirō.

“We believe that he was a former member of the Dragons of Ōta coming from the violet and wisteria group and yeah, we didn’t believe in him after his team’s loss in the prefectural tournament” said Satsuki Matsubara.

“Well, that’s a shame. He’s disgracing his own team for his mistake” said Takahiro.

“I really don’t like that Yoshitsugu guy when he’s going aggressive with his own ego, but I feel bad for Harunobu” said Sayaka.

“That guy should learn how to respect a teammate, so that their team chemistry would be developed” said Tokiko.

“Yeah, Tokiko. I believe that he’s not worthy to be a superstar in a team that had tried their best to make progress in the prefectural tournament” said Sukehiro.

“He should have done better to win that match, but I believe that he had forgotten this when he and Herunobu were not on the same school anymore” said Miho Miyamoto.

“Yeah, I agree, guys. Hopefully, he will learn his lesson once he’s now playing this time for Setagaya Izumi” said Yūdai.

“Yeah, we agree” said Miwako, Sayaka, Masami, Tokiko, Miho Miyamoto, Ken, Shinobu, Sukehiro, Takahiro and Yūji while they’re not serious about what Yoshitsugu done.

“Speaking of which, that’s the place where we’ll be finding the former members of the Dragons of Ōta!” said Sayaka while pointing at the Tamagawadai Park.

“Well, that’s the place where all former members of the Dragons of Ōta have been getting along with each other when they organized gatherings and activities that prospered Ōta” said Yūdai.

“It’s also the sacred place for the former members to witness as they have their hope of becoming brave warriors just like Noboru and his friends did” said Moeka.

“Yeah, I agree, Yūdai-san and Moeka-san. This is going to be a fun place to find and it’s not going to be an urgent, it’s our co-habitation to work together as one family of bravehearts” said Miwako.

“That’s right, Miwako! We’ll make sure that we’ll give you the blessings you have once we have found them more” said Masami.

“Yeah, we will work together with you, Miwako, Masami and friends!” said Yūdai and his friends.

“That’s great! Now, let’s go, everyone!” said Sayaka as she goes first to run energetically just like her friend Momo did.

“Okay!” said Miwako, Masami, Yūdai and their friends as they’re running alongside Sayaka to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from the violet and wisteria group at the Tamagawadai Park.

Part 2 will be on the next post.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 8: "A New Angelic and Harmonious Era in Ōta" | Chapter 165: "Blooming over the Blue Moon: A Harmonizing Partnership Between the Two Braveheart Groups (Part 3)"

Part 2

In Ōmori Kita, Sana, Ayaka Kutaragi, Ryōtarō Makihara, Maiko Hisayama, Ayame Isurugi, Miho Mizuno, Kaede Fushimi and Akane Muramoto have found the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from the orange group at the swimming pool of the Iriarai Swimming Pool Stadium.

Kozue Nakatsuka, a first year middle school student from the Hasekura Middle School and a former member of the Dragons of Ōta coming from the orange group. “So, what’s the plan for today, Maiko-san?”

“You see, we’re going to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are found in one area, our team have been assigned to go to Ōmori Kita” said Maiko.

“That’s why we came here to see you after you and your friends have been playing along in the pool” said Sana.

“Ah, yeah, we have so much fun to play in the swimming pool” said Kozue.

“It really is fun!” said Aki Sasahara, a first year middle school student from the Ōmori Daini Middle School and a friend of Kozue.

“Well, I hope that you have enjoyed there for an hour” said Ayaka Kutaragi.

“Yeah!” said Kozue and her friends, which is composed of Aki Sasahara, Yuka Sakanoue, Akira Koyanagi, Masataka Hiraishi, Michiya Fukushima and Sumire Arimachi. Like Kozue, her friends were from the Dragons of Ōta and they were from the orange group.

“So, right now, we’re going to have some table talk outside, so that you girls are going to feel better” said Maiko.

“Hopefully, you’ll get along with us in just half an hour before we’ll go back to our home” said Sana.

“Okay!” said Kozue and her friends. Everyone would leave the Iriarai Swimming Pool Stadium to go to the house of Ayaka Kutaragi where they’re going to get along with other outside of the house.

“This place makes me feel good!” said Kozue.

“Yeah! It’s more like a greenly place to relax!” said Aki.

“It’s nice to make us comfortable with the place you picked, Ayaka-san” said Yuka Sakanoue, a first year middle school student from the Ōmori Daini Middle School and a friend of Kozue.

“Yeah, my home had been marvelous for my family to live together and it was comfortable to live without worries” said Ayaka.

“Well, you have some love with your parents, right?” asked Kozue, which Ayaka nods her head in agreement. Then, Kozue speaks to Ayaka. “Then, I would be more delightful to see your parents if I want to visit this place as soon as I’m done with my assignment.”

“Yes, of course, Kozue-san! I would appreciate to do that because since you are a former member of the Dragons of Ōta just like me, then be my guest if you had a desire to visit my home every time” said Ayaka.

“Sure!” said Kozue.

“So, what are you going to talk about, Maiko-san?” asked Aki.

“We’re having a co-habitation between the members of the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka for just one day” said Maiko.

“Where we will find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta together” said Sana.

“Which means that those that we have found that we didn’t see them for the past few days will be included in our list of found former members once the co-habitation is done” said Ayame Isurugi.

“So, currently it’s almost one-fourth of the former members of the Dragons of Ōta being found and it’s still counting” said Miho Mizuno.

“Our goal is to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta and then, convince them that they’ll support the revival of that group” said Kaede Fushimi.

“So far, our friends have found the former members of the Dragons of Ōta in different areas, which also breaks the number of former members being found in a day” said Akane Muramoto.

“Hopefully, we’ll be able to accomplish the search before the end of the month, so that Noboru will be gathering everyone including us to witness the revival of the Dragons of Ōta very soon” said Ayaka.

“Hmmm… interesting. I see that you guys have been working on this, so that we want to see the Dragons of Ōta again. That was pretty nifty” said Kozue.

“You think so?” asked Maiko while her friends were surprised after Kozue spoke her reaction.

“Yeah! We have been missing that group since it was disbanded, and we want to see them again because they’re brave enough to shine their careers” said Aki.

“Not also about that, but we want to see Subaru in the court again” said Yuka Sakanoue.

“So, does that mean you are fans of him?” asked Ayaka.

“Yeah!” said Kozue and her friends.

“Well, good for you! I’m glad that you have seen him when he was shining his way to shoot his game changing layups in the paint” said Ayaka.

“He had been the top player in Ōta when he led Kasuragi to a district championship twice” said Kaede.

“That’s why he had been playing like a real game changer who shoots uncontested shots that drives the ball to the basket” said Akane.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Kozue and her friends.

“Another thing that you know about Subaru is that he had competed against his top rivals in Tokyo like Ryuuichi Suga and Yoshitsugu Katsumata” said Ryōtarō Makihara.

“He had been a great player just like his father” said Maiko.

“That’s why he shines while powering up with his aura to score” said Sana.

“Oh, yeah! We know about his father!” said Kozue.

“His father had worked out with his teammates during his past when he turned pro” said Aki.

“Subaru had been mentored by his father, which he becomes one of the rising stars to see in Tokyo” said Yuka.

“Hopefully, we’ll watch out for him as soon as he’s ready to shine” said Akira Koyanagi, a first year middle school student from the Hasekura Middle School and a friend of Kozue.

“When it comes to his speed and stamina, he had been grooving his moves, so that he can surprise his opponents like a phantom” said Masataka Hiraishi, a first year middle school student from the Hasekura Middle School and a friend of Kozue.

“You got that right, guys! It’s been a while that Subaru had been leading our Bravehearts, which makes him become one of the top players in Ōta that he had been earned for his leadership” said Ayame.

“Leadership leads to great teamwork. That’s what his key to victory for his teams he had entered” said Miho Mizuno.

“Now then, he’s about to bring back Nashina into a contending team this year” said Kaede.

“We trust him, we believe him” said Akane.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Kozue and her friends.

“It’s been a while that Subaru had brought back his own aura when he played for Nashiba for the first time since his school’s basketball program had been suspended last year” said Michiya Fukushima, a first year middle school student from the Ōmori Daini Middle School and a friend of Kozue.

“When you look at his eyes, he’s very passionate to look on his opponents while preparing to shine with his moves just like he’s about to blaze out like a dragon” said Sumire Arimachi, a first year middle school student from the Hasekura Middle School and a friend of Kozue.

“I agree. I don’t know how he had done since he had been a decorative leader in his previous teams that he had joined in Kasuragi and Kirihara. Now that he’s the captain of the Nashiba High School boys’ basketball team, he’s ready to redeem himself” said Maiko.

“Redemption is what he needs to bring back the dominance of basketball in Ōta” said Ayaka.

“That’s why it’s going to be a big challenge for everyone including my hometown to face a team that had a lot of talent with his own willpower” said Ryōtarō.

“We believe that Subaru will be like Kazuhiro, who had shined his own game, because he’s very brave enough to rally his team, the Nashiba High School boys’ basketball team, so that he’ll lead them to the Interhigh Nationals and eventually, the Winter Cup” said Sana.

“I’m sure that it’s going to be his time to shine in the court, guys. I have never seen him like the way he performed when I started to watch his matches in the prefectural tournament” said Kozue.

“And also, it’s great that the Dragons of Ōta have given Subaru a blessing that he had to keep for his basketball career to shine” said Aki.

“That’s right, Kozue-san and Aki-san. I’m so happy that Subaru had been back in the same, especially when he’s expressive” said Sana.

“If you can define Subaru’s key of victory, it has to be his willpower” said Maiko.

“Yeah, we agree” said Kozue and her friends.

“Now that you have known about him, there’s one thing that we’re going to ask you. Are you interested in supporting the revival of the Dragons of Ōta?” asked Ayaka.

“Yeah!” said Kozue and her friends as they’re excited as they are.

“Then, we’ll welcome you aboard to be with us for the search!” said Maiko.

“Hooray!” said Kozue and her friends.

“Wow! That was very fast, Maiko-san. I never expect to see those former members have their joy” said Ayame.

“It seems that I remind them of my batchmates when we’re having fun at the Fureai Park” said Miho Mizuno.

“That’s right, girls. It’s nice that those youngsters have been close with each other through their hearts as they want to be determined to make their future brighter” said Maiko.

“And also, it’s great that they have been supportive in trying to bring back the Dragons of Ōta. One day, when that group becomes back, it’s going to be a big day to witness for the future of our community” said Ayaka.

“Yeah, we agree, Maiko and Ayaka!” said Ayame and Miho Mizuno.

“Now that we have convinced them to support the revival of the Dragons of Ōta, we’re going to report this to both Kazuhiro and Subaru” said Ryōtarō.

“Yep. That’s what we need to do because we’re blessed and inspired to make everyone happy and hopefully, we’ll handle the rest of our friends to keep on searching for more former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Sana.

“Yeah, that’s right, Sana-san! We’ll make sure that when we come back to Tokyo for another visit, we’ll be ready to see the Dragons of Ōta if we’re not gonna be busy anymore” said Ryōtarō.

“You got it!” said Sana.

“Everyone! I know that we have been blessed through our compassion and willpower because we’re a great team that we have found the former members of the Dragons of Ōta. Is that right, everyone?” said Maiko.

“Yeah!” said Sana, Ayaka, Ryōtarō, Ayame, Miho Mizuno, Kaede and Akane.

“So, our hope to bring back the Dragons of Ōta continues and hopefully, once the search is done, that group will be back as usual” said Ayaka.

“Yeah!” said Sana, Ryōtarō, Maiko, Ayame, Miho Mizuno, Kaede and Akane.

“By the way, our friends were able to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta, which means that the co-habitation had been paid off” said Sana.

“Yeah, Sana-san! We have done this every day and hopefully, once the former members that we have found are also doing the search, then they’ll get earned just like we did” said Ayaka.

“Yeah, we couldn’t have done it without you, Ayaka-san! It’s our first time that we have gotten along with other” said Maiko.

“Hopefully, we’ll do that again!” said Kaede.

“Yeah, we promise!” said Akane.

“Okay, you can count on me, everyone, because I’m always here to serve you!” said Ayaka.

“Yeah!” said Sana, Ryōtarō, Maiko, Ayame, Miho Mizuno, Kaede and Ayaka.

“Now, let’s walk back at home and then, we’ll tell our progress to Subaru and Kazuhiro” said Ryōtarō.

“You got it, Ryōtarō-san!” said Sana before talking to her friends. “Everyone! Let’s go back to the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel!”

“Yeah!” said Ayaka, Ryōtarō, Maiko, Ayame, Miho Mizuno, Kaede and Ayaka as Sana, Ayaka and their friends would part ways with Kozue and her friends before the Sana, Ayaka and their friends are starting to head back home to the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel.

In Kugahara, Miho Kumada, Aya Miyakoōji and their team would be meeting with the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from the indigo group at the Rustle Beef Restaurant, a restaurant that was owned by the father of Daisuke Tadokoro, a former member of the Dragons of Ōta, now a second year middle school student at the Kugahara Middle School. The team of Miho Kumada and Aya Miyakoōji is composed of them, Fumitaka Uesugi, Genta Tsujimoto, Daigo Kuroki, Asako Matsubara and the Nobidome sisters (Manaka, Ayako and Hanako).

“It’s nice that you are here, Mari-san and Daisuke-san. I didn’t see you before after the last time we meet last year” said Aya Miyakoōji.

“Yeah, it’s getting busy for us, Aya. We’re having some problems with our restaurant where we decided to renovate it, in order to make it beautiful” said Mari Takano, a first year middle school student at the Kugahara Middle School and the cousin of Daisuke Tadokoro.

“It’s been a while that my family had agreed to renovate our family restaurant to make things different and we also bought some beef to spice up some new specialties in our main entrees for the guests to eat” said Daisuke Tadokoro.

“I agree, Daisuke-san. I never ate at this restaurant after the last time I visited this for our team’s victory party in every match of the district tournament. Hatsue had been visiting this place for her family” said Aya.

“Yeah, my older sister was a loyal customer in your restaurant because she likes beef teriyaki” said Manaka.

“Oh, yes! The beef teriyaki was one of the specialties the restaurant made” said Daisuke.

“My father served that with spices and special gravy. The customers loved it without any complaints” said Mari, whose father Motoichi was the owner of the Rustle Beef Restaurant.

“Yeah, we agree, Mari!” said Aya and Manaka.

“We have been there every time we want to eat some beef teriyaki” said Ayako.

“It was so delicious I tell you!” said Hanako.

“Yes, it is!” said Mari and Daisuke.

“So, how long the two of you have been part of the Dragons of Ōta?” asked Miho Kumada.

“Well, we have been part of that group when we’re in the Kugahara Elementary School. We were invited by Miyako Suzuki, the section leader of the indigo group, representing the sixth batch, to be part of that group” said Mari.

“It was very short when we stayed there for almost a year, but it seems that we have forgotten the memories when we’re part of that group” said Daisuke.

“So, it appears that you have lost your memories when that group was disbanded” said Miho Kumada.

“Yeah, it was” said Mari and Daisuke.

“I think that you have missed that group because you two have been part of it while trying to improve your academics for you to excel. I understand what you’re saying, but I believe that you had a new hope, you two” said Miho Kumada.

“Yeah!” said Mari and Daisuke.

“It turns out that our restaurant had been renovated when the Dragons of Ōta was disbanded. While it was ongoing, we decided to form our new group known as the House of Tadokoro-Takano” said Mari.

“The name sounds funny if our schoolmates in Kugahara said our surnames. It really looked fine when we used our formal name, Tado-Taka” said Daisuke.

“Well, that’s a nice nickname for your group. I never expect that you had a group composed of relatives in one bloodline” said Asako Matsubara.

“It feels like that you had gained the honor of using your surnames when you have created your group. It’s not like formal formation, but it’s more like a legacy for your family to bless with” said Daigo Kuroki.

“Ah, yes, we believe that we’re in the same clan known as the Tadokoro clan, which I’m the daughter of Chiaki Tadokoro” said Mari.

“And I’m the son of Seiji Tadokoro” said Daisuke.

“So, are you two being part of that clan?” asked Fumitaka Uesugi, which Mari and Daisuke nod their faces to agree.

“And then, you two have been running that group?” asked Genta Tsujimoto. Mari and Daisuke nod their faces again to respond a ‘yes’ in the second question.

“Well, since the two of you have been closed with each other while creating a group, then good for you. I’m sure that you’ll be able to run your own group while keeping the legacy of your clan” said Manaka.

“Yeah, we will!” said Mari and Daisuke.

“By the way, since the two of you are former members of the Dragons of Ōta, then we want you know if you had been knowing about the rumors that the Dragons of Ōta will be revived very soon” said Miho Kumada.

“Uh, yeah, we know about that” said Mari.

“It was all over in our school and in our community when Noboru and his friends are trying to bring back that group that was once dominating youth basketball for years before it broke down” said Daisuke.

“So, are you supporting the revival of the Dragons of Ōta?” asked Miho Kumada.

“Yes, we are!” said Mari and Daisuke.

“Well, I’m happy to hear that answer. Since then, I believe that you’ll be able to get prepared for your team in creating a campaign to bring back the Dragons of Ōta” said Miho Kumada.

“Uh, we didn’t start that yet, Miho. Our friends in our school have been interested to join the campaign, but it didn’t reach the expectation we made” said Mari.

“We supposed to have at least 30 students to form an extraordinary committee as an effort in asking Noboru and his friends to revive the Dragons of Ōta” said Daisuke.

“Hmmm… that seems to be a problem” said Fumitaka.

“Turns out that it didn’t worked well” said Genji while shaking his head in disappointment.

“Yeah” said Mari and Daisuke.

“But what if you two will have your friends on your side to work together and tell your other friends in your school to build a campaign for it? That will actually gonna turn out to be more working I say” said Asako.

“I think that one makes me hit in my mind” said Mari.

“Yeah! We’re about to make that campaign, but I don’t think it will interfere our club’s activities” said Daisuke.

“Then, what club have you take in?” asked Manaka.

“We’re part of the Culinary Club where we’re trying to become master chefs in the future” said Daisuke.

“Just like my father did!” said Mari.

“Ah, I see. Then, you should ask the Student Council to take action” said Manaka.

“That way, they’ll be making negotiations with Noboru and his friends to revive the Dragons of Ōta” said Ayako.

“Well, they can’t do that with Noboru and his friends” said Daisuke.

“But they can do that with the section leaders that stayed in our school” said Mari.

“So, if we need to find someone who can step up to talk with the Student Council, then we need to ask one” said Asako.

Later, Mizue Wakatsuki, a violet-haired girl and a friend of Mari and Daisuke, would arrive to meet Mari and Daisuke as she speaks to them. “I think someone who can step up to meet with the Student Council.” Mizue is a second year middle school student at the Kugahara Middle School.

“Who?” asked Mari and Daisuke.

“It’s going to be Miyako Suzuki, the section leader of the indigo group for our batch. She had been assigned as the section leader of the indigo group when our batch had been created” said Mizue.

“Well, then, I will look forward in seeing her” said Mari.

“You got it, Mari-san!” said Mizue as she leaves to find Miyako in the restaurant.

“So, is that one of your friends?” asked Aya.

“Yep. We made some friends, so that they’re going to be part of our group” said Daisuke.

“Not all members came from the indigo group, but they were more confident in recalling their past in the Dragons of Ōta” said Mari.

“Sounds like that they’re close to you two. I see. Then, will you introduce them to us, so that we’ll let them know if they’re former members of the Dragons of Ōta as well?” said Aya.

“Okay, Aya! We got it!” said Mari while Daisuke smiles on his face.

“We’ll introduce them to you!” said Daisuke.

“Okay!” said Miho Kumada, Aya and their friends.

Mari and Daisuke would call their friends to gather up, so that they’ll meet Miho Kumada, Aya and their friends.

Daisuke speaks his friends to introduce them to Miho Kumada, Aya and their friends. “Everyone! These are the members of the Bravehearts. Miho Kumada, Aya Miyakoōji, Fumitaka Uesugi, Genta Tsujimoto, Daigo Kuroki, Asako Matsubara, Manaka Nobidome, Ayako Nobidome and Hanako Nobidome.”

The friends of Mari and Daisuke greet Miho Kumada, Aya and their friends by waving their hands and saying “Hi!”

“Hi!” said Miho Kumada, Aya and their friends.

“Now, introduce themselves to them” said Mari.

“Okay!” said the friends of Mari and Daisuke.

“My name is Tomoyo Inazawa. I’m a second year middle school student.”

“My name is Keizō Shibata. I’m a second year middle school student.”

“My name is Otojirō Kusaka. I’m a first year middle school student.” Otojirō is the cousin of Motoaki Kusaka and Tarō Kusaka.

“My name is Konomi Matsunuma. I’m a first year middle school student.”

“My name is Fumiyo Asakawa. I’m a first year middle school student.”

“My name is Tadanori Yonekura. I’m a first year middle school student.”

“My name is Shigehisa Motohara. I’m a second year middle school student.”

“And my name is Mizue Wakatsuki. I’m a second year middle school student.”

The friends of Mari and Daisuke shout together in unison. “We’re the friends of Mari and Daisuke from the Kugahara Middle School and we’re here to give wisdom to everyone!”

“It’s nice that you have some friends of yours, Mari-san and Daisuke-san! I can’t believe that they’re very determined to make the difference if they want to be close with you” said Miho Kumada.

“Yeah, I agree, Miho!” said Mari.

“Me too! It’s nice to have your compliment on my friends, which makes them blessed” said Daisuke.

“Yep. We, the Bravehearts, are making blessings for everyone. Right, guys?” said Miho Kumada.

“Yeah!” said Aya, Fumitaka, Genta, Daigo, Asako and the Nobidome sisters.

“Anyway, now that you have your friends introduced to us, then, we’ll finally ask them” said Miho Kumada.

“Okay!” said Mari and Daisuke.

“So, guys, are you members of the Dragons of Ōta as well?” asked Miho Kumada.

Almost all friends except Fumiyo, Tadanori and Shigehisa nod their faces while saying “Well, yeah!”

“Ah! I see the point. Well, almost have been part of the Dragons of Ōta except for those three” said Miho Kumada.

“Are you sure that those three weren’t part of the Dragons of Ōta?” asked Daigo.

“Yeah, Daigo-san! They didn’t have any previous affiliation because they’re either not known about the Dragons of Ōta or coming from different schools near this area” said Miho Kumada.

“That’s right, Miho! Our group, the House of Tadokoro-Takano, had been bonded with friendship and courage. It also had the symbol of true prosperity to make the change for us to grow our future” said Daisuke.

“When the Dragons of Ōta was gone, Daisuke and I were able to find a new path to bring wisdom in our community” said Mari.

“Well, they’re more inspired in bringing wisdom in your community and if they continue doing it, it’s going to be marvelous to see a wisdom-minded area” said Daigo.

“Yeah, that’s true, Daigo” said Daisuke.

“That’s why it’s one of the goals that we have when we started our own group” said Mari.

“Oh, I get it. So, they must be more prospered to make their community full of wisdom, but I’m pretty sure that they want to be more motivated as soon as they’re going to bless them” said Genta.

“Blessing them will make them inspired just like how Subaru and Kazuhiro did” said Fumitaka.

“So, there’s another question that we’ll ask you. Are your friends supporting the Dragons of Ōta as well?” said Aya.

“That’s very nice! I’m glad that they’re also wanting to see the Dragons of Ōta again” said Ayako.

“They’re more determined to do something for a real change, but it’s been a while that the Dragons of Ōta wasn’t coming back yet, nēchan” said Hanako.

“Yes, of course, onēchan. The Dragons of Ōta had been a great group that made progress in our community. They were once being a small group of students in one school but becoming a larger group with their goal is to become brave and bold warriors to make their future brighter” said Manaka.

“Yeah, we agree, nēchan!” said Ayako and Hanako.

“Then, we’re going to need you to start a brand new campaign” said Aya.

“You mean, you’re going to campaign for the revival of the Dragons of Ōta?” asked Tomoyo.

“Yeah!” said Aya.

“I think that it’s going to be a great time to make this campaign more interesting, so that we’ll push the chances of reviving of my former group through” said Manaka.

“Yeah, that’s what we need to bring that group back from the ashes” said Mari.

“So that we’ll be able to become happy again to see Noboru and his friends prosper everyone” said Daisuke.

“You got that right, guys!” said Miho Kumada, Aya and Manaka.

Later, Miyako Suzuki, the section leader of the indigo group as she represented the sixth batch, appears from the entrance of the restaurant to meet Miho Kumada, Aya, Mari, Daisuke and their friends. “Well, well, well, looks like everyone is in for a campaign to bring back the Dragons of Ōta.”

“Yep! It’s great that you are here, Miyako” said Daisuke.

“It’s good to be back to visit our restaurant” said Mari.

“Yeah, I know. But what I’m seeing right now is that you two are planning to meet with the Student Council with your strangers out there” said Miyako.

“Well, these are not strangers, but they’re our new friends of mine” said Daisuke.

“Actually, I had recognized you, Miyako-sama” said Manaka.

Miyako would finally see Manaka for the first time since both girls were formerly part of the Dragons of Ōta. “Oh, so, you must be Manaka Nobidome. Is that correct?”

“Yep! I’m pretty alright right now after I had injured my knee last school year” said Manaka.

“Oh, that’s a shame. I thought that you’re gonna end your career with that serious kind of injury, but it seems that your knee had been rehabilitated” said Miyako.

“Yeah, it’s fine now. I can play basketball again, but I had a precaution of not wasting my energy” said Manaka.

“Well, I hope that you’ll come back shine, Manaka-sama. I know that you had been closed to the brave warriors of the Dragons of Ōta and I believe that you got my back when you are trying to come back from being injured” said Miyako.

“Yeah, I agree. It was a matter of time that I had come back from being injured, but hopefully, my final year in high school should be fine for me to finish my high school basketball career” said Manaka.

“Then, good luck with that, Manaka-sama. I believe in you” said Miyako.

“Okay!” said Manaka.

Miyako would change her focus as she asks Mari. “So, why do you call me, Mari-san?”

“We need your help, Miyako. You see, we want you to negotiate with the Student Council, so that you’ll be let them support the revival of the Dragons of Ōta” said Mari.

“Yeah, it’s been a while that our Student Council had been progressing their activities, especially to the school festival from last year” said Daisuke.

“Oh, yeah! I know about that, Daisuke-san! Well, I saw your progress when you are in first year. Mari invited me to see your work and it was very magnificent!” said Miyako.

“Thanks, Miyako-sama! It was a great activity that we have made and hopefully, this year will be better!” said Daisuke.

“Yeah, I agree!” said Miyako.

“By the way, Miyako-sama, would you mind if we can negotiate our plans, so that you’ll meet with the Student Council?” asked Aya.

“Yes, of course! I had been involved in the class, representing section 1-3, and I always wanted to see their smiles. That’s why I want to have my mind about the Dragons of Ōta again” said Miyako.

“Well, they need you to meet with the members of the Student Council, so that you’ll have a plan as an effort in trying to convince Noboru and his friends to revive the Dragons of Ōta. Will you do it?” said Miho Kumada.

Miyako would greatly smile to Miho Kumada and Aya as she’s answering the question Miho had earlier. “Yes, of course, Miho-san! I would love to!”

“Great! That’s how you are acting like a determined and an ambivalent girl like you, Miyako-sama!” said Aya.

“I’m glad that you got us for the first time!” said Asako.

“It’s going to be marvelous that you’re going to convince them to support the revival of the Dragons of Ōta” said Daigo.

“Of course, I will, guys! Let’s make sure that we’re going to have a plan of action to take!” said Miyako.

“Yeah!” said Miho Kumada, Aya and their friends including the members of the House of Tadokoro-Takano.

“Aya-san, I’m so happy that our co-habitation had been working! It’s great that we have found the former members of the Dragons of Ōta in this place” said Miho Kumada.

“Yeah! It makes me happy that I have been getting along with you and it’s really motivating me that I had loved this restaurant because I like the specialties they have” said Aya.

“Especially to the most fabulous drink, the milk tea” said Asako.

“Yeah, that’s right, Asako!” said Aya.

“I hope that we will meet each other again once we’re finishing this co-habitation. I might be busy for a while, but hopefully, I’m going to see you again when my friends and I are going back to Tokyo for another visit” said Miho Kumada.

“Yes, of course, Miho! Hopefully, we’ll develop our friendship, so that we’re going for a walk soon” said Aya.

“You got it, Aya-san!” said Miho Kumada. Miho would speak to her friends as she’s smiling without losing her enthusiasm. “Let’s finish our progress right now, so that we’ll finally have a plan to do!”

“Yeah!” said Aya, Manaka, Miyako, Mari, Daisuke and their friends as both sides have continued working on their plan to meet with the Kugahara Middle School Student Council.

UP NEXT: The Profile of the Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that were Found by the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka during the Co-Habitation (Part 6)

Thanks
    Achievements:

In the first five updates of the second part of Volume 8, which is the Co-Habitation Arc, the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka have divided themselves into different groups where their goal is to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta and convince them to either contribute and/or support the revival of the Dragons of Ōta. Without further ado, here is the sixth part of the collection of profiles of the new characters of the Co-Habitation Arc. This post will include the House of Tadokoro-Takano, which was found by the Indigo Connection. The House of Tadokoro-Takano is based in Kugahara, stylizing their royal-like expressive ways to desire and wanting to create their future one day. It was led by the cousins Daisuke Tadokoro and Mari Takano, who were allies to Miyako Suzuki.

Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that Were Found by Team Nakano-Hakamada
    Team Nakano-Hakamada is composed of Mika Nakano, Kagetsu, Chinami Itagaki, Hinata Kiyama, Azumi Ogawa, Riruka Maruyama and Toshiko Horikawa.

Mayu Sakurada: November 18 / 3MS / Keishin Academy MS / Pink and Magenta Group / Cousin of Kōsuke Sakurada
    Sumiko Nagato: February 21 / 2MS / Keishin Academy MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Asuka Murakami: July 24 / 3MS / Keishin Academy MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Koharu Maekawa: December 7 / 2MS / Keishin Academy MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Nana Iwata: October 1 / 3MS / Keishin Academy MS / Pink and Magenta Group
    Suzuko Takamori: April 4 / 2MS / Keishin Academy MS / Pink and Magenta Group

Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that Were Found by Team Tanaka-Ashihara-Fujii
    Team Tanaka-Ashihara-Fujii is composed of Miwako Tanaka, Sayaka Ashihara, Masami, Fujii, Miho Miyamoto, Ken Yamamoto, Shinobu Higashimura, Sukehiro Gotō, Takahiro Sugihara, Tokiko Tamaki and Yūji Tanaka.

Yūdai Fujioka: December 22 / 3MS / Shimoda MS / Violet and Wisteria Group / Cousin of Kazuto Fujioka / Leader of the Batch 3
    Eijirō Tazawa: May 29 / 3MS / Shimoda MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Moeka Murakawa: March 26 / 3MS / Shimoda MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Morikazu Takano: July 14 / 3MS / Rokugō MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Satsuki Matsubara: September 16 / 3MS / Shimoda MS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Mamoru Inaba: February 2 / 3MS / Shimoda MS / Violet and Wisteria Group

Other Characters Mentioned in this Co-Habitation
    Kotori Shimizu: January 11 / 2HS / Yukigaya HS / Violet and Wisteria Group / Leader of the Batch 1
    Kiyoko Kibayashi: April 20 / 1HS / Niida Higashi HS / Violet and Wisteria Group / Leader of the Batch 2
    Reizō Kitamura: July 31 / 3MS / Ōmori Daisan MS / Violet and Wisteria Group / Leader of the Batch 4
    Nodoka Machida: November 24 / 2MS / Ōtsuka Gakuen MS / Violet and Wisteria Group / Leader of the Batch 5
    Moeko Himeno: June 15 / 1MS / Shimoda MS / Violet and Wisteria Group / Leader of the Batch 6
    Harunobu Hamaguchi: September 8 / 1HS / Yukigaya HS / Violet and Wisteria Group
    Yoshitsugu Katsumata: October 26 / 1HS / Setagaya Izumi HS / Violet and Wisteria Group

Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that Were Found by Team Kushibiki-Kutaragi
    Team Kushibiki-Kutaragi is composed of Sana Kushibiki, Ayaka Kutaragi, Ryōtarō Makihara, Maiko Hisayama, Ayame Isurugi, Miho Mizuno, Kaede Fushimi and Akane Muramoto.

Kozue Nakatsuka: October 8 / 1MS / Hasekura MS / Orange Group
    Aki Sasahara: June 1 / 1MS / Ōmori Daini MS / Orange Group
    Yuka Sakanoue: April 30 / 1MS / Ōmori Daini MS / Orange Group
    Akira Koyanagi: March 24 / 1MS / Haskura MS / Orange Group
    Masataka Hiraishi: July 22 / 1MS / Hasekura MS / Orange Group
    Michiya Fukushima: February 13 / 1MS / Ōmori Daini MS / Orange Group
    Sumire Arimachi: August 26 / 1MS / Hasekura MS / Orange Group

Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that Were Found by the Indigo Connection
    The Indigo Connection is composed of Miho Kumada, Aya Miyakoōji, Fumitaka Uesugi, Genta Tsujimoto, Daigo Kuroki, Asako Matsubara, Manaka Nobidome, Ayako Nobidome and Hanako Nobidome.

Daisuke Tadokoro: March 4 / 2MS-4 / Kugahara MS / Indigo Group / Cousin of Mari Takano / Co-Leader of the House of Tadokoro-Takano
    Mari Takano: January 29 / 1MS-3 / Kugahara MS / Indigo Group / Cousin of Daisuke Tadokoro
    Mizue Wakatsuki: June 22 / 2MS-4 / Kugahara MS / Indigo Group / House of Tadokoro-Takano
    Tomoyo Inazawa: August 16 / 2MS-4 / Kugahara MS / Indigo Group / House of Tadokoro-Takano
    Keizō Shibata: November 5 / 2MS-4 / Kugahara MS / Indigo Group / House of Tadokoro-Takano
    Otojirō Kusaka: July 17 / 1MS-3 / Kugahara MS / Indigo Group / House of Tadokoro-Takano / Cousin of Motoaki Kusaka and Tarō Kusaka
    Konomi Matsunuma: September 27 / 1MS-3 / Kugahara MS / Indigo Group / House of Tadokoro-Takano
    Fumiyo Asakawa: December 18 / 1MS-3 / Kugahara MS / Indigo Group / House of Tadokoro-Takano
    Tadonori Yonekura: February 22 / 1MS-3 / Kugahara MS / Indigo Group / House of Tadokoro-Takano
    Shigehisa Motohara: May 8 / 2MS-4 / Kugahara MS / Indigo Group / House of Tadokoro-Takano

Other Characters Appeared in this Co-Habitation
    Miyako Suzuki: April 12 / 1MS-3 / Kugahara MS / Indigo Group / Leader of the Batch 6

TO BE CONTINUED: Chapter 165: “Blooming over the Blue Moon: A Harmonizing Partnership Between the Two Braveheart Groups (Part 3)”

From the house of royalty that runs a steakhouse to the secrets of bitter frenemies in the violet and wisteria group told by one of their section leaders, the four groups have made their co-habitation doing well, so that they’ll send their progress to the crew that takes care of the reports of the search later once all groups have returned home to the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel. Of course, they were two more groups left to finish this sub-arc as the next update will be the final part of the Co-Habitation Between the Two Braveheart Groups Sub-Arc as the team of the four bravehearts (Tomoka, Saki, Keiko and Hisako) and the team of the prodigies (Subaru, Aoi and Kazuhiro) are going to finish it off by meeting with the former members of the Dragons of Ōta in the somewhere in southern Ōta. In other stuff I have, I finally started writing the draft of Supplementary 19 at home, so that I'm going to post it next week. Hopefully, I'll be ready to finish the sub-arc in no time as I'm going to post the final part of the co-habitation between the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka. So, I’ll see you on April 5 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; April 1st, 2020 at 11:54 AM.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread Information