Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Volume 2 is almost done as Chapter 23 will be posted tonight. Chapter 24 will be on Wednesday, November 29 and Special Chapter 2 will be on Friday, December 1. While I was stuck on Chapter 25, I was planning to add new characters that will be representing Orange and Fuchsia, Innocent Charm and Team Aurora as they will be appeared on Chapter 25 while the members of Ginga’s Pupils will be appeared on Chapter 27. Apparently, I will be keeping an eye on the plans and ideas to do and then, I will update it once the new chapters are done. So, here is Chapter 23 and it is the second part of The Family of Blue Stars. Enjoy!

Akiko, Ran and Risa were together to play in a basketball game every time after the class and they won against some of their friends. Later, in an encounter between Akiko and her team against Team Nagasaki, Akiko finally powers up as she uses her new signature move Dazzling Gleam. Later, Team Blue and Yellow and Team Takeda returns as the afternoon activities will be started. It seems that Akiko finally performs her new move after she and her team won the match against Team Nagasaki and she is finally waited to play alongside Michiko and her teammates at the Hasegawa Cup. On the other hand, the Dazzled Hearts have their new members including Hideki Eda and Kōsuke Hasegawa. Also, a practice match between Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow happened to see who the best big man is: Hideki Eda or Hiroto Makara.

VOLUME 2: “FRIENDS AND RELATIONS”
    CHAPTER 23: “THE FAMILY OF BLUE STARS” (PART 2)

On the next day, Team Miyazaki and Team Nagasaki play in a three-on-three match. Both teams have tied the game at 11 with one minute remaining.

“You can do it, Akiko!” said Tomoka.

“Go, Team Nagasaki!” said the members of Team Nagasaki.

Akiko currently holds the ball as she catches it from her teammate Satsuki Ōkuma. Natsuki Sakura and Satsuki Ōkuma were from section 6-B and they will be going to remain in Keishin rather than transferring. Akiko would do the jump shot and the ball drives in to the basket. Akiko’s team regains the lead by 2.

“It’s not over yet, team! Let’s finish this once and for all!” said Risa.

“Okay!” said Ran and Atsuko.

“Wow! Your friends are doing well since the intramurals” said Airi.

“Of course, Airi. Like Tomoka’s classmates, they are very good in cooking and in basketball. They most likely to play and while exhausting, they recharged” said Saki.

“I think they are very intelligent with their basketball skills since they found something since you let them use the Ice Age” said Airi.

“Oh, Airi, I trained them to have the shooting skills and defensive skills improve. Also, Ice Age is only what you see directions, but to aim high with the range of shooting” said Saki.

“Yeah, Saki. I’m probably gonna wait to see play for the Hasegawa Cup” said Airi.

“Indeed” said Saki.

Atsuko passes the ball to Risa as Risa would move past Satsuki and Natsuki. Risa would do the hook shot to tie the game once again. It seems that Risa and Akiko were stronger as expected like Naoko and Kanae.

“Akiko seems to be happy with her new skill, but still she need to finish the game with one last shot” said Maho.

“Of course, Maho. I would expect to see a match between the two teams in the tournament” said Tomoka.

“Tomoka, I believe that the boys’ tournament will have at least 6 teams and also, since Team Kikuchi will be with us to affiliate, they will bring my boys today” said Natsuhi.

“That’s great! I wonder who will come” said Tomoka.

“Well, my classmates are confirmed to play for Team Kikuchi and I would expect a union between our team and Team Kikuchi” said Natsuhi.

“That’s going to make Team Kikuchi favorites to win the tournament. Nice thinking what you have for our classmates, Natsuhi” said Tomoka.

“Hey! I think it’s almost over and Akiko is awaiting to finish the game with the Dazzling Gleam again. She scores all of it” said Natsuhi.

“Whoa! You’re kidding, Natsuhi?” said Maho.

“Of course!” said Natsuhi.

With only ten seconds remaining, Akiko needs to finish the game by shooting the floater. She would do that, but Risa blocks the shot and the game is over with both teams tie the game.

The whistle was heard, and the score was tied at 13. Both teams were exhausted, and Akiko and Risa were using their towels to remove the sweat they have.

“Tomoka! Saki! Do you think you can extend the game for three minutes?” asked Akiko.

“Okay!” said Saki and Tomoka.

“Hinata! Say to Subaru that we should extend this game” said Saki.

“You got it!” said Hinata. She would ask Subaru to extend the game. “Subaru, can you extend the game for three minutes?”

“Okay! The game is extended in three minutes” said Subaru.

“Wow! The game is not over yet and since they’re tired already, we don’t know who will walk away as the winners of this game” said Maho.

“Thanks, Subaru!” said Saki.

“Alright, we will have a five-minute break before the game is back in action” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said the members of Team Miyazaki and Team Nagasaki.

Meanwhile, Team Blue and Yellow is back after a day off and it seems that they are in the garden, waiting to see the other teams to come. The game is ongoing and the members of Team Blue and Yellow would watch the game as well. Team Takeda and Team Gotō aren’t here yet. They will be here later afternoon.

Team Blue and Yellow: Composed of three teams
    Team Sugisaki: Naoko Sugisaki, Kyōsuke Fumizaki, Asumi Ishida, Haruyo Kusaka, Tarō Matsuba, Saori Minagawa, Kishō Ogata, Hiroshi Yamanaka and Miori Misawa
    Team Kikuchi: Daisuke Kikuchi, Tsutomu Fukada, Yoshinori Toshima, Akitsugu Wakui, Hiroto Makara, Ryūichi Kitajō and Hideo Akiyama
    Team Minato: Kanae Hashimoto, Kazumi Tanaka and Yukari Uchida

“I hope you are all here to watch an exhibition game. By the way, you found new members too!” said Maho.

“Yep. This is Hiroto Makara, Ryūichi Kitajō and Hideo Akiyama. They’re from section 6-D and they’re going to stay in Keishin for middle school” said Daisuke.

“Since we have our boys’ team completed, now we’re going to compete for the tournament” said Kyōsuke.

“That’s great! I think you are all cleared to compete for the boys’ tournament. I will be glad to see playing in the tournament. Of course, since five players are enough to create a team” said Maho.

“I hope that we’re going to have our practice game on Saturday before the qualifiers on Monday” said Kishō.

“I would tell you, Maho. Since the six of us will be playing for the tournament, Daisuke will be coaching while Tsutomu, Yoshinori and Akitsugu will play as well. It will be fun to watch us winning” said Kyōsuke.

“Oh, I would glad to face off against our team” said Hinata.

“The fifth graders? Well, I believe that they are Mimi’s friends and I hope they’ll find some new members” said Kyōsuke.

“Yeah” said Hinata.

“What would your plan to win, Hiroto?” asked Kyōsuke.

“I will show the opponents our style of shooting with one hand” said Hiroto.

“See, Maho. These new members are ready!” said Kyōsuke.

“That’s great! Hey, I think the game is about to resume. So, we’ll see what happens in overtime” said Maho.

Team Miyazaki and Team Nagasaki were back in the court as the extra time begins with Akiko defending the ball against Risa. Akiko then passes the ball to Natsuki. Natsuki never score for her team since Akiko scores all of them. She would shoot the ball on Ran and the ball drives in to the basket. Team Miyazaki finally have another player to score and the score is now 15-13.

“They did it! I think Akiko’s teammates finally got an improvement. Akiko needs her teammates to shoot” said Tomoka.

“I guess Team Miyazaki gains the lead since the overtime begin” said Maho.

“These players are most likely to step up for Family of Angels” said Tomoka.

“Yep” said Maho.

Ran passes the ball to Atsuko and the latter moves past Natsuki and she tried to tie the game. But the ball bounces off and Natsuki gets the rebound, bringing her team a chance to score another point. Natsuki passes the ball to Satsuki. She would shoot the ball and the ball enters to the basket, allowing Team Miyazaki to lead by four points.

“Wow! They proved them to be stronger than them” said Saki.

“I think Akiko’s teammates are stepping up. I wish Michiko and Jun will see her performance, but they aren’t here yet” said Tomoka.

“We should have a twenty-minute break once the game is over” said Saki.

“Oh, yeah. That way, they will cool off from the game” said Tomoka.

“Exactly!” said Saki.

Atsuko passes the ball to Risa as she was defended by Akiko. Akiko tries to steal the ball, but Risa made the crossover move as she turned away from Akiko. She would move out of the other players and shoots with the hook shot. The shot was good and the Team Nagasaki cuts Team Miyazaki’s lead to 2.

“Probably Team Nagasaki still gets points, trying to make a comeback” said Airi.

“They won’t give up. We’ll win this game!” said Risa.

“That’s what she says to her teammates” said Saki.

“Well, I guess we’ll see if they will able to regain the lead” said Airi.

“Definitely Team Miyazaki won’t stand a chance to beat Risa and her teammates” said Saki.

Natsuki would try to get past Ran by doing the euro step move and goes the pick and roll action as she tries to convert a jump shot, but the shot was missed, and Ran gets the rebound. Then, she goes the fast break.

“Catch, Risa!” said Ran as she throws the ball.

“There goes my fastbreak secret” said Maho. Risa would get the ball from Ran.

“Thanks!” said Risa as she now dribbles the ball.

Risa would do the hook shot to score for her team and the game is tied at 15. The game is about to be over with one minute remaining.

“Come on, Akiko! You should show your pride” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said Akiko as she turns to her teammates to nod to each other.

“Risa! Ran! Atsuko! Watch those moves!” said Saki.

“Okay!” said Risa, Ran and Atsuko.

The game continues to Satsuki now dribbles the ball and then she does the turnaround move where she forces Atsuko to immobilize. Then, Satsuki was guarded by Risa and Ran.

“Oh, no! I need an opening!” said Satsuki.

“Here, Satsuki!” said Akiko.

“But I can’t. I need to do something” said Satsuki.

“Okay! Just try not to miss the shot when you do it” said Akiko.

“Right!” said Satsuki.

Satsuki steps back to shoot the ball using the three-point shot as closes her eyes while doing it. The ball would drive in to the basket and Team Miyazaki scores three points to regain their lead.

“Yes! I made it, Akiko! I did a three-point shot while closing my eyes” said Satsuki.

“That’s nice! Now we have a three-point lead, there’s no chance to make Team Nagaski a three-point shot back” said Akiko.

“Yeah!” said Satsuki and Natsuki.

“I think the game is about to be over with Akiko’s team going to win” said Hinata.

“Yep. I’m glad to see my friends getting momentum in the last minute” said Tomoka.

“Of course! Akiko, Natsuki and Satsuki have maintained their game in the intramural competition while we’re resting. It means that their stamina and speed never run out in her team this time” said Saki.

“Whoa, that explanation seems to be the point that Akiko uses stamina to run faster as she could” said Tomoka.

“Yes, of course!” said Saki.

Ran passes the ball to Atsuko as Atsuko was defended by Satsuki. Satsuki tries to steal the ball to seal the game with a shot, but she and Ran would move back to prevent Ran from shooting at one range. Ran passes the ball to Risa and Satsuki tries to steal it. The ball now belongs to Risa as she shoots the ball with a three and the ball drives in to the basket and the score was tied once again. With fifteen seconds left, Team Miyazaki needs to win the game with either two or three points.

“They narrow down to one last possession!” said Maho.

“I think Team Miyazaki needs a miracle to win this game” said Tomoka.

“I suspect Akiko will use her stamina again while her teammates will use her speed like a fastbreak” said Saki.

“Yeah. Akiko will surely need this one” said Tomoka.

“Go Akiko! You can do it!” said Katsuei Kōno, Asami Nakagawa, Miki Akizuki, Kōichi Aoyama and Mito Azaki.

Satsuki passes the ball to Natsuki, then Natsuki moves out of Atsuko and reaches to the key. She passes the ball to Akiko as she and Risa face each other. With the time is running out, Akiko faces fate whether her team will win or lose.

“I have to win the game by shooting the hook shot and once the dust is clear, we’ll win” said Akiko as she goes to shoot the ball over Risa. The ball would drive in to the basket as the game-winning shot was counted in a last second. Team Miyazaki wins the game.

“We made it!” said Akiko as she was tried and exhausted. “We won.”

“Yeah!” said Natsuki and Satsuki as Katsuei Kōno, Asami Nakagawa, Miki Akizuki, Kōichi Aoyama and Mito Azaki went Akiko, Natsuko and Satsuki as they celebrated their team’s win over Team Nagasaki.

“I believe that you did the right shot at the end of the game, Akiko. But I was shocked that you made that shot and I was unfazed. What a great game, Akiko. You showed everything you have since we play each other for the first time” said Risa.

“Risa, I never been play in the varsity team since I’m a cycling expert, but I never got into this game since I played at the intramurals” said Akiko.

“You’re a brave girl, Akiko. I will be pleased with your efforts. I accepted defect” said Risa.

“Yeah, I have no faith in you since you did a great job in defending me many times” said Akiko.

“Yep. Let’s meet again, Akiko” said Risa.

“Okay!” said Akiko. Risa and Akiko would shake their hands to each other as a symbol of sportsmanship. It looks like Team Miyazaki’s true form was completed and the Family of Angels wanted to see Team Miyazaki a big group. Hopefully, they will see them later on as Tomoka calls everyone a twenty-minute break.

Later, Team Hosoya is back in the mansion as Team Katayama reunites with them at the garden. Team Katayama must have left the game to see their counterparts of Team Purple.

“I’m so glad that we’re seeing each other again” said Himeko.

“Yes, Himeko. Our parents have decided to give us freedom to visit the resort hotel after we stayed at the hotel for a few days” said Ichiro.

“So, what’s the news, Himeko?” asked Sōichi.

“Today’s the gathering of the teams for the Hasegawa Cup. All of us will represent for Team Purple and the Bravehearts Group” said Himeko.

“Oh, I believe that we’re representing Team Purple at the Hasegawa Cup and since we’re varsity members of the team, we’ll automatically play for the tournament” said Toshiya.

“That’s right, Toshiya” said Mizuko.

“So, what are doing here right now, Himeko?” asked Sōichi.

“We’re watching the game between Akiko’s team and Risa’s team. When the game is about to be over, I saw you at the garden waving hands to see us” said Himeko.

“Well, we greeted you to say hi while the game is on” said Ichiro.

“I see. Then, let’s buy some drinks at the Recreational Center” said Himeko.

“Yeah!” said the members of Team Purple.

Part 2 will be on the next post.
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; November 29th, 2017 at 02:15 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherwin Riga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

"The Family of Blue Stars (Part 2)" Part 2

Meanwhile, Tomoka, Subaru and Team Miyazaki were walking to the garden as they’re waiting for Team Takeda and Team Gotō. Few minutes later, Team Takeda arrives at the gate of the mansion where they saw Tomoka, Subaru and Team Miyazaki.

“Tomoka!” said Michiko.

“Michiko!” said Tomoka. The two hugged each other as Team Miyazaki and Team Takeda met each other for the first time.

Family of Angels: Composed of three teams
    Team Gotō: Anzu Ogi, Nanako Funatani, Dairoku Kaji, Hitomi Takao, Masami Nojima, Kyōji Nogami and Masanobu Uehara
    Team Takeda: Michiko Takeda, Nami Tamayama, Kotoe Kano, Megumi Kadokawa, Ayane Shirakawa, Haruko Kōyama, Kozue Hanabusa and Aika Sagawa

Team Miyazaki: Akiko Miyazaki, Natsuki Sakura, Satsuki Ōkuma, Katsuei Kōno, Asami Nakagawa, Miki Akizuki, Kōichi Aoyama and Mito Azaki

“I can’t believe that Team Takeda are now ready, Tomoka” said Subaru.

“Yeah!” said Tomoka. “She’ll be ready to compete in the cup. I hope she will step up for her team. Right, Michiko?”

“Yeah, Tomoka!” said Michiko.

“As you can see, Akiko had created a new team to become members of the Family of Angels” said Subaru.

“Michiko, I hope you’re ready to have some training later on” said Akiko.

“Yeah!” said Michiko.

Later, Subaru, Tomoka, Team Miyazaki and Team Takeda were walking to the Recreational Center after getting some drinks at the mansion.

“So, Tomoka, how’s your friends?” asked Michiko.

“My teammates helped the members with the training and Team Miyazaki had played its first game, which they won” said Tomoka.

“Wow! I can’t wait to see Team Miyazaki on the game, but since the Family of Angels allows new members before reaching the deadline tomorrow, I’ll accept the members of Team Miyazaki to join our team” said Michiko.

“Really?” asked the members of Team Miyazaki.

“Yep. You can count on us when we have our game” said Michiko.

“Okay!” said the members of Team Miyazaki.

“Wow! Now, you can have training with the new members. I hope they’ll help you out to win games” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said the members of Team Katayama and Team Miyazaki.

“Well, then, time to gather the other teams to plan for the Hasegawa Cup” said Subaru.

“Yeah!” said Tomoka and the members of Team Katayama and Team Miyazaki. Tomoka, Subaru and the members of Family of Angels also went to the Recreational Center at the Misawa Resort Hotel.

The gathering of teams would begin with the Family of Angels, Team Blue and Yellow, Dazzled Hearts and Team Purple are at the Recreational Center along with Subaru and his friends.

“Everyone! This is our meeting place for the gathering” said Subaru.

“Right now, there are three groups confirmed to play for the Hasegawa Cup and since we have Team Balguerie and Team Purple in the main tournament, we need for teams to participate at the Hasegawa Cup on March 30 to 31” said Aoi.

“Of course, there will three more groups to arrive as Innocent Charm, Team Hayashida and a team composed of associates of Mimi and Kagetsu from other sections will arrive tomorrow morning” said Banri.

“It appears that Team Hayashida had called some students from sections 6-F & 6-G of the sixth grade and 5-F& 5-G of the fifth grade to form the team, but Airi said that they’ll reveal the name tomorrow” said Satsuki.

“Also, the Dazzled Hearts will add some new members from section 5-E & 5-F as they’ll also come tomorrow for the finalization of rosters of teams for the Hasegawa Cup” said Satsuki.

“Now, with the qualifiers will be held on Monday, we’ll have the drawing of lots after an All-Star match between the Keishin Academy Basketball Team against the leaders of each team. The draw will depend on who will be facing for the Hasegawa Cup, which has four spots to represent the Bravehearts Group” said Kazunari.

“For today, it will be divided into five groups and I believe that Team Gotō will be here by three and I think we will be safe. So, let’s wait for Team Gotō for the members of Family of Angels to play. Everyone, let’s split up” said Subaru.

“Okay!” said the members of the Team Purple, Team Balguerie, Family of Angels, Team Blue and Yellow and Dazzled Hearts.

The five groups were divided as the five teams will use their basketball courts as their practice ground in preparation for the Hasegawa Cup.

One the first court, Team Hasegawa, Team Balguerie and Team Purple were training together at first court of the Basketball Grounds at the Misawa Resort Hotel.

Team Hasegawa: Students of Nashiba High School
    Nashiba High School Basketball Team: Subaru Hasegawa, Aoi Ogiyama, Banri Kashii, Kazunari Uehara, Satsuki Kakizono and Tae Mishōji
    Keishin Academy: Ginga Hasegawa and Mihoshi Takamura

Team Bravehearts: Mimi Balguerie, Kagetsu Hakamada, Masami Fujii, Tsubaki Takenaka and Hiiragi Takenaka
    Staff: Tomoka Minato, Saki Nagatsuka, Airi Kashii, Hinata Hakamada and Maho Misawa

Team Purple: Composed of two teams
    Team Katayama (girls): Himeko Katayama, Mizuko Fujisaki, Yuka Suehiro, Chiyako Kayama, Hana Mikimoto, Asuka Yokoi and Kana Hanaoka
    Team Hosoya (boys): Ichiro Hosoya, Sōichi Maeyama, Toshiya Shimura, Masafumi Mitamura and Hisamitsu Tsuchida

Subaru let the members of Team Purple practice with their shooting skills and defending skills. The boys will do the shooting skills and the girls will do the defending skills.

On the left side of the court, the boys (Ichiro Hosoya, Sōichi Maeyama, Toshiya Shimura, Masafumi Mitamura and Hisamitsu Tsuchida) were trained by Subaru Hasegawa, Banri Kashii and Kazunari Uehara as they are doing shooting practice.

“Come on, boys! Keep going!” said Subaru as the boys do their warmup shooting practice together with one player to another.

“Good! Now, let’s shoot the ball with your positions assigned by Banri” said Subaru.

“Okay, boys! Now, go!” said Banri as he used the whistle to let the boys to shoot at the position they were assigned.

The boys have a mix of reactions when shooting the ball. Some of the shots were bad while the others were good. The shooting practice was one of the practices that they need to be good in shooting.

After the whistle was heard, the boys were done shooting their balls. The boys were called by Subaru, Kazunari and Banri for the meeting.

“Okay, boys! I want you to make sure that your shooting skills were good in the game and while trying to shoot the ball, aim at the basket” said Subaru.

“Okay!” said Ichiro, Sōichi, Toshiya, Masafumi and Hisamitsu.

“I’m good at that!” said Ichiro.

“Yeah, me too!” said Toshiya as other members (Sōichi, Masafumi and Hisamitsu) were agreed to what Ichiro and Toshiya said.

“Good!” said Kazunari.

“We should continue practicing your shooting skills” said Banri.

“Okay!” said Ichiro, Sōichi, Toshiya, Masafumi and Hisamitsu.

The boys went back to their positions to prepare shooting the ball.

“Now, shoot!” said Subaru as the boys begin shooting their ball at the position they assigned.

On the other side of the Court #1, Team Balguerie and Team Katayama were playing each other as Himeko and her teammates have become defenders, trying to steal or block the ball from the attacking team, which is Team Balguerie.

Masami passes the ball to Tsubaki as the latter faces off against Chiyako.

“All you have to do is to call for zone defense” said Hinata.

“Make sure that you need to call your teammates to guard the opponents simultaneously” said Aoi.

“Okay!” said Chiyako. Then, she calls her teammates to call for zone teammates. “Team, defense!”

“Okay!” said Himeko, Mizuko, Yuka and Hana. The four would form a defensive play that allows the players from Team Balguerie to do some alternative ways to stop the zone defense.

“Great! Now, Chiyako try box-and-one defense” said Satsuki.

“Okay!” said Chiyako.

“Catch, Mimi!” said Tsubaki.

“Okay! Now!” said Mimi as Tsubaki throws the ball to her and the ball lands to Mimi. Himeko and Hana would do the boxing where the play should be counted as defensive vs. offensive plan.

“Well, Himeko, the defense of yours are good. I will make sure that your boxing defense works” said Mimi.

“Okay” said Himeko.

“You surely need to defend the court, Himeko. Try to make sure Mimi can’t shoot” said Satsuki.

“Okay!” said Himeko.

Himeko use her hands to prevent Mimi from shooting or passing the ball. Then, Mimi stops her play where she sees Kagetsu, who was guarded by Hana.

“Kagetsu, catch!” said Mimi.

“I will stop you!” said Hana as she tried to steal the ball from Mimi. Mimi throws the ball to Kagetsu and Hana fails to steal it and was immobilized, allowing Kagetsu to shoot the ball from the key. The shot was good as Team Balguerie scores its two points.

“Trying to stop us with your defensive tactics? Well, I guess you missed something” said Mimi.

“What is missing?” asked Himeko.

“Your players aren’t lucky because one of your members try to move out of your attacker to get the steal, but it doesn’t happen not like the other players did” said Mimi.

“I supposed that I want to defend you” said Himeko.

“Okay, but let’s try that again” said Mimi.

“Sure” said Himeko.

Mimi now dribbles the ball and was guarded by Himeko after Himeko score two points for her team.

“Defense!” said Himeko.

“Okay!” said Hana, Mizuko, Chiyako and Yuka as they are defending the court by trying to get the steal.

“So, you’re attempting to steal the ball?” Well, I guess I will pass the ball to my teammates, but let’s see if that works” said Mimi.

“Okay, then go!” said Hinata.

“Now!” said Mimi as she passes the ball to Kagetsu. Hana goes on to squeeze the offense of Kagetsu as Kagetsu can’t find the opening.

“It worked!” said Hana.

“Good! Now, you can try not to reach in” said Himeko.

“Okay!” said Hana as she will try not to reach in the ball, in which she will receive a foul.

Kagetsu would go pump fake as Hana can’t steal the ball. After which, the fake works and Kagetsu passes the ball to Hiiragi, who runs on the baseline. Hiiragi would shoot the ball and Yuka tries to block it. Hiiragi’s shot was missed and Mizuko gets the rebound.

“Wow, these girls are great defenders!” said Hiiragi.

“Yeah. I think we should defend ourselves” said Tsubaki.

“Okay!” said Hiiragi.

Mizuko passes the ball to Yuka while the latter being guarded by Hiiragi.

“Now, I’ll show you our zone defense!” said Hiiragi.

“Okay!” said Tsubaki and Masami as they along with Mimi and Kagetsu to create the zone defense. Hiiragi grinned when the zone works.

“I can’t pass the ball to any of my players, but I have to fake myself” said Yuka.

Yuka would do the pump fake and she tries to shoot the ball, but Tsubaki blocks the ball, which causes the ball to go to Hiiragi. Hiiragi then runs the offense.

“Let’s go offense, girls!” said Hiiragi.

“Okay!” said Tsubaki, Masami, Mimi and Kagetsu.

The girls would do the run-and-gun offense while Himeko and others would change the zone from box-and-one defense to 2-3 zone defense.

“They changed the defense. Now’s our chance!” said Kagetsu.

“Okay!” said Hiiragi as she passes the ball to Kagetsu. Kagetsu was guarded by Hana. Then, she was able to do the fake on Hana and shoots the ball with the three-point jumper. The shot was a success and Mimi’s team gets the lead back.

“Great job, Kagetsu!” said Hinata.

“Thanks, sister! I have been shooting three-point shots since Masami let me practice yesterday” said Kagetsu.

“Keep it up!” said Hinata.

“Okay!” said Kagetsu.

“I think our defensive zone was differed from theirs and at least we were able to block them” said Hiiragi.

“Yeah, Hiiragi” said Mimi.

The game continues to play with Team Katayama tries to master their zone defense, so that their opponents would receive turnovers.

Meanwhile, Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow would play in an exhibition game on the second court. Team Blue and Yellow have Kyōsuke, Kishō, Hiroto, Ryūichi and Hideo, who wearing their dark blue color shirt, while the Dazzled Hearts have Yoshitsugu, Tadamoto, Kōsuke, Yūki and Hideki, who were wearing their light blue color shirt.

Dazzled Hearts: Composed of four teams
    Team Nagasaki: Ran Mikazuki, Risa Nagasaki, Yoshitsugu Nakagawa, Aoi Otsuji and Kana Yamada, Kōsuke Hasegawa, Akinori Mitobe and Yūki Ando
    Team Maeyama: Atsuko Maeyama, Shizuko Ōhata, Tadamoto Inoue, Minami Kihara, Miho Ōsawa, Yoshiko Shindō, Akihiro Hata and Hideki Eda

Team Matsuda: Mieko Matsuda, Shiori Satō, Jirō Kitagawa and Katsuko Miyazawa
    Team Misawa: Kyoko Hiraki and Yurika Akagawa
    Team Shimojō: Ken Yamamoto, Aya Shimojō, Shinobu Higashimura, Sukehiro Gotō, Takahiro Sugihara and Keiko Hosada
    Staff: Akira Nagatsuka and Masako Fujii

“The observation of the two teams will test their players to see how their strengths and weakness will work out in the game” said Maho.

“Where’s Airi?” asked Saki.

“She’s with Aya to call her friends. Team Hayashida will form another group for the incoming sixth graders while adding some more members for the boys. They’ll be here tomorrow along with Innocent Charm” said Miori.

“Oh, I guess Team Hayashida is planning to form a team soon with the incoming sixth graders. That’s great!” said Saki.

“Maho! Saki! Miori! I’m done calling with my friends and they will finalize the group tomorrow when they’ll come” said Airi.

“Also, Yōko said that her friends will visit at the mansion tomorrow” said Aya.

“Good! Think about the fifth group will be formed for Airi’s friends after the four groups have formed earlier. I wonder what would be in store for the team to add the group” said Maho.

“Maho, I heard that another team composed of associates to Kagetsu and Mimi to be formed. They came from sections 5-D & 5-E and their leader is Hanako Kotobuki” said Saki.

“They’ll be joining the Bravehearts as they’re one of the groups that don’t have the members of the Keishin Academy basketball team nor their friends” said Akira.

“Now, with all of these will register their rosters tomorrow, we’re all set for the tournament, but I think there will be a surprise announcement from the Innocent Charm” said Masako.

“Yeah, we’ll have to find out tomorrow. But for now, I think the game is about to begin” said Airi.

“Yeah, Airi. Looks like the boys are ready to play” said Saki.

“Let’s who will win in this match” said Maho.

“I don’t know, but we’ll definitely find out” said Akira.

Daisuke prepares the ball to go for jump ball. Kōsuke and Hiroto would jump and Kōsuke touches the ball to pass it to Hideki. Hideki would pass the ball to Yoshitsugu. Yoshitsugu trust the ball as he passes the ball to Yūki.

“So, Kishō. This is our first time we meet, but I hope who will win in this match” said Yūki.

“I can’t wait to see how it goes, Yūki. Let’s play hard to see who the toughest team is” said Kishō.

“Okay!” said Yūki.

Yūki and Kishō move together to get more space while trying to see who the faster small forward is.

Kishō would prepare his boys to do the zone defense.

“Your defensive play is good, but would you think it will work? Let’s see if my offensive strategy will apply to your team” said Yūki.

Yūki would move past Kishō as he would shoot the ball with the floater. The ball drives in to the basket and Team Eda scores the first two points.

“What an impressive floater!” said Atsuko.

“He’s very agile like Saki and always breezing in to his teammates” said Risa.

“Since Hideki is the power forward, he can defend against the shots of Kyōsuke” said Ran.

“I hope when the defensive play comes, we’ll make sure that Kishō’s teammates won’t make it” said Yoshiko.

Kyōsuke passes the ball to Ryūichi. He then guards out the defense of Yoshitsugu. He was quite faster than his teammates as he moves out of his opponents, and he goes on an alley-oop to pass the ball to Kyōsuke. Kyōsuke would do the dunk as Team Ogata ties the game.

“That’s a good alley-oop!” said Saori.

“The two of them were good in guarding and shooting. I believe they’re having a potential to play in the community league soon” said Naoko.

“They’re trained by Maho and Natsuhi and they never miss anything” said Asumi.

“You’re right, Asumi. They’ll definitely work fast” said Hiroshi.

The next play comes as Yūki passes the ball to Tadamoto. Tadamoto was guarded by Kyōsuke and Hideo because the double team made by Natsuhi.

“I won’t miss this time!” said Tadamoto.

He passes the ball to Hideki. Hideki was faster than Kishō’s teammates because of his high level of acceleration. He would be met by Hiroto. Hiroto and Hideki were centers and each of them will test their powers to see who the strongest center is.

“The zone defense and the man-to-man defense were used by Shintarō Fujita, Natsuhi’s team head coach. The players were good at the time when the playbook was used to penetrate the offense of their own” said Akitsugu.

“I research the different kinds of zone defenses and plays that our head coach use. I believe that Team Ogata will work out with all of their players are good in defense” said Daisuke.

Hiroto and Hideki were stronger as they were having their same level as Kagetsu. Hideki would pump fake while Hiroto moves back. Hideki would shoot the ball with the lay-up and the shot was good.

“Hideki makes it! He’s the strongest centers in our team unlike the other players who aren’t part of the varsity team” said Ran.

“It’s true that Hideki was a very strong student and when he played for section 6-A, he believes that his role as a center would never stop against his opponents” said Risa.

“He always worked out with Banri and I think he’s gaining his shooting skills and his muscles were able to be more flexible than before” said Atsuko.

Kishō would pass the ball to Ryūichi, who would later be guarded by Yoshisugu. Yoshisugu was a good point guard and a trust friend of Saki. He calls his teammate Tadamoto to call for the steal. As Ryūichi throws the ball, Tadamoto tips in, but Hiroto gets it.

“Wow! Hiroto is doing very well with his own arms are protecting from injuries” said Maho.

“I believe you’re right, Maho. Hiroto has much strength that he can stop his opponents whatever he wants” said Naoko.

“I think that’s why he wanted to make sure that his game would be his” said Maho.

“Of course, Maho” said Naoko.

Hiroto would shoot the ball like the shot Airi did and the shot was good.

“His shooting skills were very good like the other centers did” said Airi.

“I guess that Hiroto was very brave and a talented center to come out in the team” said Saori.

“If Naoko is a small forward while I’m the power forward, then I believe that our frontcourt will be fit for you to create defensive stops” said Asumi.

“Yeah, Asumi. We will make sure that we’ll win the tournament with our strong defense” said Saori.

“I think you’re all excited to play, but I hope your opponents for the qualifiers will be coming from the incoming sixth graders. So, good luck with the game!” said Airi.

“Okay! Thanks, Airi!” said Naoko, Saori and Asumi.

Tadamoto would pass the ball to Hideki while Team Ogata went on defensive mode. Things would get tighter for the two teams with Hideki and Hiroto battle each other. Kishō would involve with the double team works. Hideki would sway them out by doing the turnaround move.

“Wow! He’s fast!” said Kishō and Hiroto. Hideki would perform the layup and the ball drives in to the basket. The score went to Team Eda.

“I’m impressed with your performance, Hideki” said Hiroto.

“Thanks, Hiroto. It wasn’t for you to see how I perform outside the league. I’m thinking that our team works well like your team and the varsity team” said Hideki.

“I realize that you’re a strong big man and I will be thinking if we can determine the best of the two” said Hiroto.

“Okay!” said Hideki.

“You two are strong in the five for both of our teams and Hiroto, I think we should try our offensive plays done” said Kishō.

“You bet, Kisho. So, Hideki, let’s go for another round, but this time, I’m the attacker” said Hiroto.

“Okay!” said Hideki.

“I’m expecting to see both teams competing for the Hasegawa Cup with two giants facing each other” said Natsuhi.

“Well, I guess that Team Blue and Yellow is expected to become a good team when it comes to our help, Natsuhi” said Maho.

“Of course, Maho. I hope that when the tournament comes, they will finally prepare the attack against their opponents” said Natsuhi.

“Yeah” said Maho as smiles on Natsuhi and Natsuhi nod in return.

“Hideki is looked forward to create his own journey despite he’s not from the varsity team” said Saki.

“I can sure that he will play well to defeat his opponents and help his teammates to score” said Airi.

“I’m sure that would happen, Airi. Eventually, our team hopes to bring our strength to win games” said Risa.

“We even think that our team is dominating, but at least we still have our starting five for the Hasegawa Cup” said Akira.

“Of course, Akira. Right, Saki?” said Masako.

“Yes, Masako. They’ll definitely prepare for some competition for these two teams” said Saki. The two teams continue to play as the players have shown their skills as they are hopefully prepared for the Hasegawa Cup. The edification of the teams is what also Keishin Academy Basketball Team needs to improve when they will play without Subaru’s girls: Tomoka, Maho, Saki, Airi and Hinata.

UP NEXT: Chapter 24: "Orphans and Redheads" (Last chapter for Volume 2!)

Announcement: Volume 2 Extras will be posted on the first week of December before Volume 3 will start. Thanks for reading and see you on Wednesday for the last chapter of Volume 2!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; November 29th, 2017 at 02:16 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherwin Riga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

The series finally hits 2,000 views! Thank you for reading this series! It's been 4 months since I posted the first chapter and it was so nice that I have completed 2 volumes. That's right, readers! Finally, Volume 2 will enter its last chapter as this volume is officially complete. Also, there will be a special chapter to be posted on Friday (December 1) as well as the extras to be posted on the first week of December. I’m finally glad that I also completely write 3 consecutive chapters at the start of Volume 3 which was a great start for me. I hope I will continue writing new chapters soon and I was thinking if I will do an Extra Chapter for Volume 2 featuring the members of Team Gotō. So, enjoy reading Chapter 24! This features Jun’s Angels, Team Gotō and Shiromidai Elementary School’s ace Asumi Hiramatsu.

Team Blue and Yellow and Dazzled Hearts have their training in preparing for the Hasegawa Cup. The members of Team Takeda are trained by not only Tomoka and Subaru, but none other than Jun Gotō, the Angels and the ace of Shirmidai Elementary School, Asumi Hiramatsu. This will be the first time that Michiko Takeda reunites with her teammate Asumi since their last encounter at the gym where Michiko bids farewell to her former team before transferring to Kirihara Middle School. The training of the members of Team Takeda took the right direction as they are improving their plays and attributes, in order to win games. Later, the Family of Angels has called their friends to join the group for tomorrow’s deadline of registration of teams.

CHAPTER 24: “ORPHANS AND REDHEADS”

Tomoka and the members of Team Takeda and Team Miyazaki were on the third court. Michiko and Akiko are practicing their shooting skills. After Michiko shoot a perfect release of her shot, the balls rolls to the feet of a redhead named Asumi Hiramatsu. Asumi would get the ball as she comes over Michiko.

“Here’s your ball!” said Asumi.

“Oh, thanks” said Michiko. Then, she was shocked to see Asumi Hiramatsu and the members of Team Gotō including Jun’s Angels.

Family of Angels: Composed of four teams
    Team Gotō: Anzu Ogi, Nanako Funatani, Dairoku Kaji, Hitomi Takao, Masami Nojima, Kyōji Nogami and Masanobu Uehara
    Jun’s Angels: Jun Gotō, Nozomi Momijidani, Sora Kaneshiro, Kyō Nukui, Sakura Toriumi, Kurumi Nukui, Kōme Ogi and Yuzuha Aigae
    Team Takeda: Michiko Takeda, Nami Tamayama, Kotoe Kano, Megumi Kadokawa, Ayane Shirakawa, Haruko Kōyama, Kozue Hanabusa and Aika Sagawa

Team Miyazaki: Akiko Miyazaki, Natsuki Sakura, Satsuki Ōkuma, Katsuei Kōno, Asami Nakagawa, Miki Akizuki, Kōichi Aoyama and Mito Azaki

“Oh, Jun! Welcome back!” said Tomoka.

“Hi, Tomoka! Hi, Michiko! Hi, Akiko!” said Jun as the members of Team Gotō have joined the training with Jun’s Angels greet Tomoka hello.

“It’s been a few days since the appreciation party, Jun” said Michiko.

“I hope you are trained well and I finalize the roster for the Hasegawa Cup as I’m representing the Shiromidai Elementary School” said Asumi.

“Oh, you’re joining the cup?” asked Tomoka.

“Yes, Tomoka. Since the Shiromidai Elementary School girls’ basketball team will be joining the Hasegawa Cup, I’ll make sure that the others will see us playing” said Asumi.

“Great! I think your teammates will be here at the Hasegawa Cup” said Michiko.

“Yep, Michiko. They aren’t here, so I will be here for a week” said Asumi.

“Ah, I’ll be glad to see your teammates in the tournament when our members are ready to compete, we’ll hopefully going to battle your team” said Michiko.

“Exactly my point, Michiko” said Asumi.

“Well, I’m currently training Michiko and Akiko to shoot their balls and since you’re here, we should have a drill challenge” said Tomoka.

“Ah, okay!” said Asumi.

Later, the Family of Angels would begin their training as the members begin their first drill: the obstacle course.

“Go! Go! Go! Just show what you got!” said Tomoka, Jun and Kyō.

The members of Family of Angels are running through the cones as they would able to improve their speed in running while on the court.

“Just keep it up!” said Tomoka.

Akiko, Michiko and Anzu would run on the court as the next drill challenge is running around the court. The other members would follow the three by running around the court.

“Faster, guys, faster!” said Kurumi.

It looks like the members of Family of Angels have running well and no one gives up the drills challenge.

Later, the third drill challenge is the around the world shooting drill. Each member will shoot their balls around the key. They need to improve their shooting skills, in order to shoot at the right target.

“Tomoka, I hope the members are doing well. The next challenge will be fast break practice” said Sakura.

“Yeah. I believe that they are ready to take on the fourth challenge, Sakura” said Tomoka.

“Yep. We should be ready for the run” said Sakura.

“Okay!” said Tomoka.

The fourth drill challenge is the fast break practice where the two players will go on offense while the three will go on defense. The players must do this practice to improve their fast break skills during the game.

“Yeah! Good! Keep it up!” said Sora and Nozomi.

Asumi and Michiko were together as they will prepare the fast break practice. Asumi passes the ball to Michiko as she is prepared to go for the fast break where she throws the ball to Asumi with a swift. The swift was so fast Asumi can shoot the ball. Asumi would do the floater over Nami while Megumi and Kotoe show what she did. Asumi was a great shooter like Tomoka and the members of the Family of Angels believe that she is an all-around versatile player that she can shoot at any range.

“I believe that these two were working together this time” said Tomoka.

“Yep. As you can see, these two were teammates in their varsity team, but since Michiko is joining Kirihara on April 1, Asumi will assume her duties as the captain of the team” said Jun.

“Actually, these two were great to be together again. It’s been a while since the semifinals against Tamagawa Elementary School” said Nozomi.

“I hope they will co-exist again since they have a strong relationship between these two. Also, the other teammates will about chase down the opponents in order to win games when they’re together again” said Sora.

“Yeah. I think Anzu, Nanako, Hitomi and Masami were reaching its potential to have a back-up role for Family of Angels. I wonder what would be their style of play they’ll use” said Tomoka.

“They seem to be using their defensive key zone while bringing the Synchronization Skill. They will take out their opponents by force” said Nozomi.

“By force? I guess that would be better to grow its teamwork than being alone” said Jun.

“Exactly!” said Nozomi.

When Asumi did another crossover move to shoot the ball with the jumper, Michiko thinks about trying to copy Asumi’s movements as she wanted to use her signature skill.

“Asumi, I didn’t know you have a secret in your special skill” said Michiko.

“Yes, Michiko. Oh, I forgot that I practice my crossover move in order to make the defender confuse. That way, they won’t steal the ball further” said Asumi.

“I’m sure you’ll know my special skill” said Michiko.

“Yeah, of course” said Asumi.

Michiko and Asumi went to play as Michiko is currently holding the ball. Later, Michiko would to the crossover move and then followed by a turnaround pass to Asami where Asami would do the three-point shot. The shot was good with perfect release.

“How did you do that?” asked Anzu and Hitomi.

“That’s easy. I made my crossover move then followed up with a turnaround pass like a shadow. It’s not definitely the Mirror Copy I got, but it’s my new signature move: the Heartbond Mirage” said Michiko.

“How fast you are, Michiko? I believe that you’re doing this alone when you’re gone in Shiromidai” said Asumi.

“Well, yes, it is” said Michiko.

“See, I told you that Michiko has something new in her mind” said Nami as she taunted Anzu and Hitomi.

“Well, since you’re a good player as well, maybe we should do one-on-one right now” said Anzu.

“Okay, Anzu, but don’t be crazy” said Nami.

“Fine. Let’s do it!” said Anzu.

Nami and Anzu would do a one-on-one match where Nami dribbles the ball. Then, they run as they were determined to see who the fastest. Nami would do the behind the back dribble and she would shoot three-point shot by stepping back on the three-point line. The shot was good as the ball drives in to the basket.

“Wow! Amazing! That was a great crossover move!” said Michiko.

“Thanks, Michiko. I made this when I was playing with Kotoe and this move never made before. So, that’s my signature move: Coveted Heart” said Nami.

“So, I’m impressed with that move, Nami. But I would never expect to see that move during the last year’s Ōta League when I watch your game” said Anzu.

“Well, to do this, my dribbling style could be behind the back or crossover then I will step back to shoot with a jumper” said Nami.

“That’s beautiful! These girls are really ready to take their potential soon” said Tomoka.

“Well, I guess that these members are ready to compete in the Hasegawa Cup, but first, we need a line-up for this” said Jun.

“Oh, okay!” said Tomoka.

Tomoka calls the members of Family of Angels for the meeting.

“So, this is going to be our first meeting of Family of Angels. Actually, this meeting will be all about the starting lineup for the Hasegawa Cup” said Tomoka.

“The cup is four days away and we need to win the qualifying match to enter to the tournament” said Jun.

“So, first, let’s start the coaching staff. Since Tomoka will join Team Balguerie as a member of the coaching staff, I’ll be coaching the Family of Angels” said Kurumi.

“Huh? Do you think it will work sister?” asked Kyō.

“Of course, brother. I will handle this. After all, I’m the student council president” said Kurumi.

“So, you’re always on my side, Kurumi. You made the ticket along with Jun during the last election” said Kyō.

“Yep. And also, I’ll help you no matter what you want, and I’ll be lucky if you’ll be my assistant” said Kurumi.

“Sure, Kurumi” said Kyō.

“Well, okay, Kurumi and Kyō. I’ll let Kyō to be the team captain for the boys’ team and for the girls, it will be Michiko to be the captain of their team” said Jun.

“It will be an honor to take my responsibilities as the captain of the team” said Michiko.

“Okay, Michiko. Since you’re the shooting guard, I will be choosing the rest of it. Nami will be in the point guard position, then Akiko on three, Kozue on the four and Satsuki on the five” said Jun.

“That will be our starting lineup for the Family of Angels: Michiko, Nami, Akiko, Kozue and Satsuki” said Tomoka.

“Okay! For the boys, we have Kyō on the shooting guard position, Katsuei on the one, Mito on the three, Dairoku on the four and Kōichi on the five” said Jun.

“Since there are seven members in our boys’ team, Kyōji and Masanobu will play on any minute when any member is exhausted from the game. Kyōji will be the back-up player for me and Masanobu will be backing up Mito” said Kyō.

“That would complete the boys’ roster while for the girls’ roster, this will be take too long to find the spots for the reserves” said Kurumi.

“Now, for the reserve spots, Natsuki will be backing Nami, Kotoe will be backing Michiko, Megumi will be backing Kozue, Anzu and Masami will be backing Akiko and Asami will be backing Satsuki. They will be playing between the second and third quarter if any “starting five” member was exhausted” said Sora.

“You know what, when the team maintain its lead, we should keep the starting five. That way, they will be subbed at the start of the second half before returning to the final quarter” said Kōme.

“Oh, that would be a great idea, Kōme. I really want to make sure that they’ll be prepared to play at that start of the quarter. Beautiful passes and great shooting will allow us to dominate the game” said Kurumi.

“Yes, of course, Kurumi. I hope my sister will play for the first time” said Kōme.

“See, they will be fine, Kōme. Jun recruited them because they will be in Kirihara Middle School starting next week” said Kurumi.

“Well, that would be great if I will be in Kirihara next year along with you and the Angels” said Kōme.

“Oh, I hope we could enroll in Kirihara next year, but we’ll see about that” said Kurumi.

“Then it’s all set! We should be ready for the tournament and when the dust was cleared, we would be become victors of the tournament” said Jun.

“That’s all for the meeting! So, we should continue our training, then later, we’ll have dinner tonight. Are all guys ready?” said Tomoka.

“Yes!” said the members of Family of Angels.

“Then, let’s continue our training!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said the members of Family of Angels as the Family of Angels will continue their training like the other teams did.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherwin Riga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

"Orphans and Redheads" Part 2

Later, the redheads (Asumi (SF), Anzu (PF), Asami (C), Miki (PG) and Kozue (PF)) were prepared to play against Tomoka, Michiko, Jun, Kōme and Akiko. Jun never plays basketball along with the Angels, but this would be the first time that she will play she will be playing as a point guard.

Jun was guarded by Miki while dribbling the ball, then she passes the ball to Tomoka. When Tomoka see Michiko with an opponent, she passes the ball to Michiko. Michiko would do the jumper while Asumi tries to block her shot. Michiko’s shot was good as Michiko’s team scores two points.

“I never expected to see that play before, but since Tomoka, Michiko and Jun were playing together, they will be probably going to win this match” said Kyō.

“I agree” said Kurumi.

Kozue passes the ball to Asumi as the defense of Michiko’s team starts to tighten Asumi’s team. Then, she did the crossover move on Michiko and steps back as she prepares to shoot a three-point shot.

“Not gonna happen, Asumi!” said Tomoka as she blocks Asumi’s shot. The ball went to Jun as she went to the baseline where she will shoot the ball with a layup with her opponents try to stop her. The ball would drive in to the basket, despite Kozue tries to block it. The score is now 4-0 for Team Angels.

“Wow! Jun did a layup behind two opponents. I never see that before” said Kurumi.

“Jun had never play basketball until when Tomoka decided to let her join with her friends to play together. When Tomoka left, Jun didn’t play basketball again until she reconsiders come out of hiatus” said Sora.

“That way, Jun plans to play basketball with Tomoka again since Tomoka became stronger than before. She came out better with her friends and us like Tomoka and her teammates did” said Nozomi.

“I really like Tomoka and Jun playing together, but at least we should have our team for the council” said Yuzuha.

“Oh, you’re right, Yuzuha. I’m definitely ready to play basketball for the first time in my school life” said Kurumi.

“Yeah!” said Sora, Nozomi and Yuzuha, grinning to Kurumi.

The score is now 6-2 after Team Redheads and Team Angels score their baskets. Asumi passes the ball to Anzu and the latter was guarded by her sister Kōme. Both of them were tall and they can be able to block their shots.

“So, it’s a battle between the two of us” said Anzu.

“Yeah, sister. I think you should be ready to be beaten” said Kōme.

“Not yet, Kōme” said Anzu as she would do the euro step on her sister. After this, Anzu would do the layup and the shot was good. The lead is back to two points.

“Are you planning to enroll at Kirhara next year, sister?” asked Anzu.

“Not sure yet, sister, but if Jun and her bandmates enroll, Kurumi, Yuzuha and I will enroll” said Kōme.

“Great!” said Anzu. “Then, let’s play together, sister!”

“Sure, Anzu!” said Kōme as they smile to each other while Jun passes the ball to Tomoka, who faced one-on-one against Asumi.

“Tomoka, this will be our first match for us since you left us last year” said Asumi.

“Actually, this isn’t my first time to face you, but I’m assured that you’re the Redhead Comet” said Tomoka.

“Why, of course, Tomoka. I will be glad to know about your skills” said Asumi.

“Yeah, me too, I wanna know your skills” said Tomoka.

“You wanna know?” asked Asumi.

“Yes, Asumi, but first I will step up with my move” said Tomoka as she moves past Asumi and getting past on Kozue and Anzu. She would shoot the floater and the ball drives in to the basket. The score is now 8-4 for Team Angels.

With three minutes remaining, Team Angels are looking forward to dominating the game and on the other hand, Team Redheads are trying to recover.

“I realize that Tomoka and Asumi were good in playing basketball, but since they have the same level, they will be gaining its potential with their moves are better than last year” said Nozomi.

“This is will be the first time that Tomoka and Asumi were playing against each other since they are good aces in Keishin and Shiromidai. Although Asumi is a fifth grader last year when she became the sixth woman in Shiromidai, she became the new team captain and trying to improve her team’s skills by holding practices and drills” said Sora.

“Asumi and Michiko were close friends, but they were considered rivals because of their characteristics. Michiko’s challenge is to become a rising star in Shiromidai and Asumi’s challenge is to improve her skills taught from Ginga Hasegawa” said Yuzuha.

“You know, Yuzuha, there are many pupils Ginga teaches in training every time he went on a trip. I believe that Asumi will play in Den-en-chōfu in middle school as long as she will master her signature skill: The Comet Shot” said Kurumi.

“Doing that shot will perfect her shot whatever she chooses” said Sakura.

“That’s right, Sakura. I think Asumi is ready to unleash her true form soon” said Nozomi.

“Yeah!” said Sakura.

Asumi and Tomoka were facing each other again, but now Asumi currently holds the ball. Asumi would do the behind the back dribble and moves past Tomoka. Tomoka gasped when Asumi was quicker to run.

“Asumi had move Tomoka out of her way?” asked Sora.

“This is the same movement that she did to Rena in the district tournament” said Nozomi.

Asumi would do the hook shot and the ball drives in to the basket. The game is now 8-6, still lead by Team Angels.

“You know I was coming, Tomoka. I believe that we have the same level” said Asumi.

“Well, I didn’t know that you learn that move. I thought you have many skills you have” said Tomoka.

“Yep. But, this is what I do when facing against other aces in different schools during the district tournament” said Asumi.

“Oh, you’re impressive, Asumi. I think we should duel one more time” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said Asumi.

Later, Tomoka dribbles the ball and enter to the low post area. Asumi would try to find out to see what Tomoka would do next. Then, Tomoka gets an idea.

“Well, do you think you’re gonna stop me? Then, how about this!” said Tomoka as she moves past Asumi while going to shoot the ball. Asumi would return trying to block Tomoka’s shot. Then, Tomoka lowers down the ball, considering this a fake and then, she moves back and do the jump shot. The ball would drive in to the basket. Tomoka’s team now leads by four once again with the score of 10-6.

It’s two minutes and sixteen second remaining in the game. Team Redheads and Team Angels would go on to continue the play with passes like Anzu, Kōme, Jun and Asumi while shots made by Jun, Tomoka, Asumi and Anzu. The score is now 14-10.

Now, the game is about to end with thirty-five seconds remaining as Asumi is now on its next possession. Asumi passes the ball to Miki as she was confronted by Michiko. Michiko tries to steal it, but Miki would do the pump fake and shoot the ball. The ball bounces off from the basket and Kōme gets the rebound as she passes the ball to Michiko and it is a fast break with Kōme throws the ball faster without her opponents seeing. Michiko now reaches to the key as she was going to shoot the ball, but Asumi comes from behind and she steals the ball from her.

“Whoa! That was fast!” said Masanobu.

“This is going to be the final possession, but Team Angels may win the game even Asumi will shoot” said Kōichi.

“Who knows what Asumi is going make her Comet Shot?” asked Kōichi.

“Going on to my last shot and I hope this will work” said Asumi as she will do the Comet Shot. She jumps high and she would do the three-point shot with a quick swift and the shot was good as the game is over with the score of 14-13. Team Angels wins the game against Team Redheads.

“The game is over! Team Angels are the winners of the game!” said Kurumi as Tomoka, Jun, Michiko, Kōme and Akiko smile to each other with the victory.

“That was a great match for the two teams! You two are great, Tomoka and Jun!” said Kyō.

“Thanks, Kyō!” said Tomoka and Jun.

“I couldn’t have done this before when we play together since you teach me how to play basketball. It was fun, you know” said Jun.

“Yeah. I think that we finally realize about our friendship grows more than it is expected. Well, Jun. You’re doing great with all of your skills you made for us” said Tomoka.

“Well, it was not bad at all. But the big thing is that I finally made a shot like you teach me before” said Jun.

“Oh, the layup that you did. It was magnificent!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said Jun.

“You two are real heroes for this game! I couldn’t say that for the least and I might be ready for the cup next week” said Michiko.

“Oh, yeah. We will be ready to win the tournament this time!” said the members of Team Takeda and Team Miyazaki.

“You guys are excited to play in the Hasegawa Cup. I believe that we should finalize our papers to fill up the roster and the lineup for Family of Angels” said Tomoka.

“And also, I believe that when the tournament starts, we’ll make sure that we will be ready to win games and also, to beat Team Balguerie” said Jun.

“Well, I don’t expect to see it happen, but we’ll find out when the draw comes” said Tomoka.

“Yeah” said Jun.

“Oh, Jun, I think Asumi is about to say something” said Kurumi.

“Jun, I wonder when we’re going to use the same lineup we did earlier” said Asumi.

“You mean the Team Redheads lineup? Okay. I’ll add Miki to the roster, in case Natsuki and Nami were tired from the game” said Jun.

“Sure! I hope that when the tournament begins, our strategy will work in no time!” said Asumi.

“Great!” said Jun and Tomoka.

On the other hand, Asami, Miki, Kōichi and Mito went to the drinks corner as they get the cold drinks.

“Kōichi, since I’m joining the basketball team, I think the Redheads strategy will work on the opponents we will face in the Hasegawa Cup” said Miki.

“Yeah! That’s great news! I probably want to be part of the coaching staff of the Family of Angels, but I think Kurumi will pick some of her friends of mine while Akiko will call her friends from section 6-B to come tomorrow” said Kōichi.

“Well, we’ll decide when they’ll come tomorrow” said Miki.

“I heard that Ginga will come tomorrow and I think there will be some changes for Team Balguerie” said Mito.

“Uh, if Ginga will be here tomorrow, I’ll expect to see what’s going to be planning for the cup” said Asami.

“Then, I will think of some of the friends will visit to the mansion tomorrow and I believe that one of the members of Team Balguerie plans this” said Mito.

“Well, we’ll going to tell Tomoka about this” said Asami.

“I guess we can’t do that for a while. At least we still train here” said Kōichi.

“Oh, you’re right” said Asami.

“I think Tomoka said that we should go back to the court for a minute and then, we should talk about differences between our team and the others” said Miki.

“Okay!” said Asami, Kōichi and Mito.

As Miki, Mito, Asami and Kōichi return to the court, Tomoka and Jun’s Angels announced to the group. “We’ll continue this training tomorrow. Everybody is exhausted like me. So, everyone, to the mansion!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said the members of Family of Angels as Tomoka, Jun’s Angels and Family of Angels were leaving the court to go to the mansion.

Later in the evening, after dinner, Family of Angels went to the room of Team Takeda as they will sleep there along with Michiko and her friends.

Kyō, Kurumi, Sakura, Kōme and Yuzuha went to the room of Team Bravehearts where they are talking with Hinata, Kagetsu, Mimi, Aya and Airi.

“I can’t believe that you’re all here, Kurumi and the team. My name is Aya Miyakoōji and I’m the ace of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy. Nice to meet you!” said Aya.

“Nice to meet you, Aya!” said Kyō, Kurumi, Sakura, Kōme and Yuzuha.

“You should be to stay with us, Aya. I will be glad that you can ask questions about us” said Sakura.

“Okay!” said Aya.

“Hinata, I wonder when Innocent will come to the mansion tomorrow for the deadline, they will fill up the roster for their team” said Kurumi.

“Oh, yes, they will come tomorrow. By the way, they will fill up the rest of the members for the Innocent Charm. Since I’m the member of Team Balguerie as a member of the coaching staff, I’ll be assisting my sister and her teammates” said Hinata.

“Yep, that’s what my sister said. I believe that you’re the student council president, Kurumi” said Kagetsu.

“Oh, yes, I am. I’m the current President of the Shiromidai Elementary School Student Council and a friend of Yumi Kaneda, who is a former President of the Council” said Kurumi.

“Wow, you’re amazing to be a student leader! I know what about you will meet with Erika Satō” said Airi.

“Erika Satō? Who is she?” asked Kurumi.

“Erika is my classmate and also, the President of the Keishin Academy Elementary School Student Council” said Kagetsu.

“She’ll be here tomorrow along with the Innocent Charm. I believe that we settle this idea on teaming with Team Balguerie for the Hasegawa Cup” said Hinata.

“That’s awesome! Maybe that experiment is also my sister’s idea” said Kyō.

“That’s right, Kyō! I talk to Yumi and she said that I’ll be forming the basketball team for the Shiromidai Elementary School Student Council. It’s a society that we’ll going to create” said Kurumi.

“Since she’s the president of the council, she ’ll allow her friends to become members of her team. We should call her team as the Orange and Fuschia” said Kōme.

“Ah, that’s a great name you got, Kōme!” said Airi.

“Oh, thank you, Airi” said Kōme.

“Our team will add some new members of our team and we’ll name it once they’ll here tomorrow” said Airi.

“That’s great! I will root for your team, Airi. Maybe they will add some young student out there” said Kōme.

“Of course, Kōme” said Airi.

“Sakura, is Kyō finally go back to school in Niida Nishi High School?” asked Aya.

“Yes, it is, Aya. After he helped Jun, Sora and Nozomi, he finally given the reward that they will help his assignments. After that, I talked to him and he said that he will finally return to Niida Nishi” said Sakura.

“And that’s why I’m currently ready to enroll for second year high school” said Kyō.

“That’s great, Kyō!” said Aya.

“See, Aya, he’s already writing about anything even though he never flunks out of school” said Sakura.

“Oh, I’m sure he will fine if he will be helping you” said Aya.

“Of course, Aya. He will probably help me, then I’ll give him in return” said Sakura.

“I believe that aside from Innocent Charm, there will be a sixth group to join the Bravehearts” said Hinata.

“You really think so?” asked Yuzuha.

“Of course, Yuzuha. That group is composed of students who were closed to the student council” said Kagetsu.

“Maybe they will be coming from sections 5-D & 5-E. I believe that they are associates to us and Rei Kanazawa, the former student council President” said Hinata.

“I also found out that one of the members in that group is also a pupil of Ginga Hasegawa during the training” said Mimi.

“I see. I don’t know who that girl is” said Sakura.

“Well, we should find out tomorrow” said Kagetsu.

“But right now, it’s a secret. Nobody know about this” said Hinata.

“Okay” said Airi, Mimi, Kyō, Kurumi, Sakura, Kōme, Yuzuha and Aya.

Tomoka, Jun, Sora, Nozomi and the members of Family of Angels are on the second room where they are staying here.

“Until the adjustments will be made next year as we’re planning to create a new hostel, you can now sleep there on your own” said Tomoka.

“Wow! I can’t wait to see that building that they’re planning” said Asami.

“Well, at least that we’re going to prepare for the future since we have many members of the Bravehearts” said Michiko.

“As soon as the management of the Misawa Resort Hotel agrees to build this, we’ll going to plan the arrangements for us to sleep there for sure” said Akiko.

“That’s right! Everyone will be sleeping at the new building with a new basketball court to be served for residents of the new building. Some of our members will sleep in another place rather than to live there” said Tomoka.

“I will definitely ready to live there once it is done by next year” said Anzu.

“Whoa! You’re all excited about this announcement and this is the plan for the Bravehearts to live there, so don’t spoil anything to loud about this” said Jun.

“Okay!” said the members of Team Gotō.

“So, now we’re going to have our next plans to make” said Jun.

“We need some members of the coaching staff for the Family of Angels” said Michiko.

“For the boys’ team, it appears that we don’t have any other members who are willing to join the group” said Sora.

“Maybe we should recruit some more members to come for tomorrow” said Nozomi.

“Yeah, that’s going to make this team have many supporters” said Masami.

“Of course! We need some supporters in order to have the coaching staff to be added” said Nozomi.

“I believe that we need the girls’ team to do that first. Nozomi and I will be part of the coaching staff while Jun will be the manager of the team. Then, Dairoku and Kyōji will take part of the staff as we need boys in the coaching staff” said Sora.

“So, if I’m going to become the manager of this team, I will adjust everything, and the orders of Kurumi will be decided through everyone in the team” said Jun.

“That’s nice, Jun! Let’s recruit at least two girls for the boys’ team coaching staff” said Tomoka.

“Okay. We’ll add Sakura Toriumi and Hitomi Takao would be part of the coaching staff for the boys’ team. Then, I need somebody to call my classmates to take part of the staff” said Jun.

“Jun, I think you, Nozomi and Sora will call your classmates because your classmates may like their invitations to join our team” said Masanobu.

“Ah, okay” said Jun, Nozomi and Sora.

“On the other hand, Kyō will be the manager of the boys’ team since he will play and manage for us and should cooperate with the head coach” said Jun.

“But who will be coaching the team?” asked Sora.

“Maybe I have to check first” said Nozomi.

“Okay, in the meantime, the boys’ team need at least three members, so that it will become ten members. I hope that will work out” said Tomoka.

“Asumi, have you call your friends yet?” asked Asami.

“Oh, I found one. It says that Shigeru Hirashita will be joining Team Gotō tomorrow as a member of the basketball team. He’s my classmate, but not a varsity player” said Asumi.

“Okay! We have eight out of ten members in the boys’ team” said Michiko.

“That’s great! We should update this as I’m going to talk with Akiko and her groupmates” said Tomoka as she went to Team Miyazaki.

“So, Tomoka, what’s all about?” asked Akiko.

“Well, I wonder do you have some members from section 6-B to join your team” said Tomoka.

“Maybe, Ryōta Mikawa and Shōzō Takamatsu are planning to join the team to make the boys’ team. They are members of the 6-B intramurals team” said Akiko.

“Did you call them?” asked Tomoka.

“Yeah. They are awaiting their invitation to join us” said Akiko.

“That’s great!” said Tomoka.

“Akiko, it appears that class president Kiyoto Miyaji has confirmed his invitation to join our team. I texted him if he can join our team and then, he said yes” said Satsuki.

“Wow! He’s going to be with us tomorrow, everyone” said Akiko.

“Great find, Satsuki!” said Natsuki.

“Now, we need to fill up this roster before the deadline, Tomoka. That way, we’ll compete for the qualifiers for sure” said Satsuki.

“Okay! Akiko, do you have other plans to do?” asked Natsuki.

“Well, Tomoka and I are planning to have our classmates to join in different groups, but aside from that, Megumi’s friend Fujiko Sasaki is going to join the team tomorrow” said Akiko.

“Wow! Is that true, Megumi?” asked Natsuki.

“Yes, Natsuki. She will be staying in Keishin for middle school and hopefully going to filling the spots for the section 6-C in the future” said Megumi.

“That’s great!” said Natuski.

Jun would look at the time on her watch. “Tomoka, it’s 8:51 in the evening” said Jun.

“Okay. Everyone! It’s almost nine in the evening and we should keep searching for some members until we found new members on our team. So, let’s keep looking!” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said the members of Family of Angels. In the end, the Family of Angels has found new opportunities with the members they have. With the Redheads strategy to be added for Kurumi’s playbook, they hopefully going to win if the plan works. Tomoka, Michiko, Asumi and Jun are hopefully going to finish the rosters they worked on before the deadline tomorrow. They wanted to make sure that the fun of basketball and music would be combined as soon as they’re always ready.

UP NEXT: Special Chapter 2: "Asumi Hiramatsu: The Redhead Comet"

That officially ends Volume 2 of the Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts. Volume 3 will start on December 8 with the first appearance of Miyu Aida and Rena Ashihara. See you on Friday for the Special Chapter 2 featuring Asumi Hiramatsu!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherwin Riga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

It's the month of December, a month of Christmastide and New Year, and I'm finally going to be excited to spend a happy December as I will be posting new chapters of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts series. It's 24 days before Christmas and I hope that Volume 2 will be closed with this chapter. When 2018 is here, I will be planning to draft some ideas where the series will be expanded to a vast group of characters based on the ideas I will be adding some new groups to form. By the way, it'll be a harem and basketball-sided story when the Volume 4 starts. The Special Chapter 2 will be featuring Asumi Hiramatsu, one of Ginga's Pupils and Mimi Balguerie's friend. It seems that Asumi was the ace of Shiromidai Elementary School after Michiko Takeda left the team due to graduation. With that, enjoy reading this new chapter, Special Chapter 2: "Asumi Hiramatsu: The Redhead Comet"!

Ginga's Pupils is one of the groups that were created by none other than coach and archeologist Ginga Hasegawa when he created his own summer training camp. While the summer begins, he recruited young female basketball players who wanted to become stronger with their own potential. Aside from Mimi Balguerie, Asumi Hiramatsu is one of the girls who trusted Ginga as her coach. Born in Tokyo, Asumi came from Shiromidai Elementary School and she is an incoming sixth grader starting April 1. The nickname of her was the Redhead Comet because of her great shooting skills that is her strength in basketball. Trying to become stronger this year, she hopes that she will be defeating her friends who were also Ginga's Pupils in the district tournament in winter. In this special chapter, Asumi and Mimi would meet each other for the first time since their last encounter at the Suzuran Shopping Street. Also, Mimi and Asumi will show their true form of their signature moves. Mimi hopes that Asumi will see her again at the district tournament soon and Asumi is now helping Family of Angels and Team Aurora.

SPECIAL CHAPTER 2: “ASUMI HIRAMATSU: THE REDHEAD COMET”

While the other groups have their own conversations, Tomoka, Maho, Saki, Airi, Hinata, Mimi, Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Masami, Kagetsu and Natushi are in the first room where Mimi tells a story about her reunion with one of Ginga’s Pupils named Asumi Hiramatsu of Shiromidai Elementary School. Hiramatsu is also Jun Gotō’s classmate in section 5-2.

“Everyone! I have a story that I will tell you about” said Mimi.

“About what story, Mimi?” asked Tsubaki.

“About one of my friends from Ginga’s training sessions” said Mimi.

“That’s an interesting story what we want tell us about” said Hiiragi.

“Oh, I think that story would be about meeting her after our last match against Suzuridani” said Hinata.

“Well, okay, Hinata, I like that idea!” said Mimi.

“Great idea, Mimi! That encounter was one of our activities to do after we battle against Suzuridani in the district tournament” said Kagetsu.

“Well, I’m sure you’re gonna love it” said Mimi.

“Yeah!” said Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Hinata and Kagetsu.

“Asumi Hiramatsu is one of Ginga’s Pupils born in Tokyo, Japan and she is known as the “Redhead Comet”. On the other hand, my nickname is “The French Aurora” because of my expressionless personality and I’m taking that role as a playmaker shooter” said Mimi.

“Who do you call you “The French Aurora”?” asked Kagetsu.

“It’s my mentor, Ginga” said Mimi.

“So, did you meet Subaru when you’re in training?” asked Tomoka.

“Uh, once when Ginga brought him to help my friends” said Mimi.

“So, you finally meet me when you expressed about my shots” said Tomoka.

“Oh, yeah, Tomoka. I believe that you’re doing great in shooting, but I believe that we were equals based on our characteristics and personalities” said Mimi.

“Well, I guess that you’re always been cautious to us when you heard trouble in our team” said Tomoka.

“Ah, yeah. I think you’re right, Tomoka. I became more focused on basketball activities when it comes to calling the shots for the team and to be cautious, you need to warn your teammates about big opponents” said Mimi.

“It seems that you have strategized the game when you’re leading the game” said Saki.

“Of course, Saki” said Mimi.

“Then, continue the story, Mimi” said Hinata.

“Tell us about her” said Airi.

“Okay, everyone! I hope this story will last long” said Mimi.

“Don’t worry, Mimi. I want to see the signature move of Asumi. That move was crazy out there” said Masami.

“Also, when did you face her one-on-one, your signature move is awesome!” said Maho.

“Okay, I’ll include that, Masami and Maho. Now, onto the story!” said Mimi.

The flashback starts when the members of the Keishin Academy girls’ basketball club were walking to visit Jun and the Angels at the Little Wing Orphanage in Tamagawa. While walking, Mimi saw a red-haired girl on the basketball who practice playing basketball alone.

“Is that my friend, Asumi?” asked Mimi, pointing to her.

“Well, I think you’re right, Mimi. We should see her” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said Mimi as they went to the basketball court to see Asumi.

Asumi stops shooting the ball as the ball drives in to the basket. She turned to see Mimi, who was joined by her teammates.

“Mimi!” said Asumi as she runs to her to greet her. “Nice to see you back since our last encounter, remember?”

“Oh, yeah. At the Suzuran Shopping District” said Mimi.

“I believe that it’s Chiyo’s birthday on that day” said Asumi.

“Of course!” said Mimi as she remembers Asumi last time at the Suzuran Shopping District while eating ramen noodles. The flashback starts.

“When we meet each again, Asumi?” asked Mimi as Ginga’s Pupils have finished eating their ramen noodles.

“I believe soon because Ginga appears to be very busy for the moment. I hope we’ll meet him again eventually” said Asumi.

“Well, I hope we can chat when he’ll be back” said Mimi.

“Okay!” said the members of Ginga’s Pupils. The flashback ends.

“Now, you know about when we’ll see Ginga again, but he’s very busy at time he travels here” said Mimi.

“Oh, yeah, I see. I think we’re meeting again since we show our basketball skills last time” said Asumi.

“Yeah, Asumi. Maybe I can show you what I did” said Mimi.

“Sure, Mimi” said Asumi. Mimi dribbles the ball, then she runs to the key and shoot the ball with the shooter. The ball would drive in to the basket.

“Wow! You’re amazing, Mimi! I believe that your Aurora Age was outstanding. When did you improve that?” said Asumi.

“During our game against Suzuridani Academy” said Mimi.

“Oh, Suzuridani Academy is one of the strong teams in the district. I believe that they’re heading to the fourth round and we’ll face them tomorrow” said Asumi.

“You mean that you’re going to face Suzuridani tomorrow? Well, that’s great. I believe that you have to watch for Miyu and her teammates. Their weights are way up high than their opponents like us” said Mimi.

“Well, I have to tell my teammates about that school. Our coach says that we have to defend the court by combatting the weights of the Suzuridani players with our weights. If one of us is good against another player from Suzuridani, we’ll have our advantage” said Asumi.

“Yeah. I committed to Keishin to play with Tomoka and my teammates. What about you, Asumi? Where is your current school?” said Mimi.

“I’m from Shiromidai Elementary School and also the ace of our class” said Asumi.

“Shiromidai? That’s Jun’s school. Did you meet her?” said Tomoka.

“Yep. I’m her classmate, of course” said Asumi.

“Whoa! I think you are friendly to her and I was shocked that you’re another ace like my friend Michiko. Eventually, your team will try to find strategies to beat the players from Suzuridani” said Tomoka.

“I hope so. We’ll definitely make history to make sure that they won’t advance to the quarterfinals” said Asumi.

“Well, Asumi, since you’re here, I want you to meet my teammates. This is Tsubaki and Hiiragi Takenaka, the twins. Then, my close friend Kagetsu Hakamada and Masami Fujii. Also, this is Tomoka Minato, then the rest of my teammates: Saki Nagatsuka, Airi Kashii, Hinata Hakamada and Maho Misawa” said Mimi.

“Nice to meet you, Asumi!” said the members of the Keishin Academy girls’ basketball club.

“Nice to meet you, too!” said Asumi.

“So, why are you here today?” asked Mimi.

“I’m waiting for my teammates to train for our game against Suzuridani tomorrow” said Asumi.

“Then, when they will come out?” asked Mimi.

“They’re on their way. I think they have their classes dismissed and look forward to see me” said Asumi.

“Great! So, what do you do in class?” asked Mimi.

“I spend time playing basketball and also, doing stories” said Asumi.

“Hey, I like stories! Maybe if we can work together to create a fantasy world, we should do that very soon” said Mimi.

“Oh, yeah. Now, will you call your teammates on the same level to come here?” said Asumi.

“Okay! Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Kagetsu and Masami, come right here!” said Mimi.

“Okay!” said Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Kagetsu and Masami as they walk to Asumi and Mimi.

“You four will be trained by the two of us” said Asumi.

“So, you have to show your talents to allow Asumi to see what they’re doing” said Mimi.

“Okay!” said Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Kagetsu and Masami.

“Now, let’s start the training!” said Mimi.

The training begins with the four (Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Kagetsu and Masami) were dribbling the ball, trying to master their skills.

“Do you think these four will be okay to be trained by one of Ginga’s Pupils?” asked Hinata.

“They’ll show their skills to see if Asumi is impressed with those moves. I think it’s up to Asumi to decide” said Tomoka.

“Oh, I think any of Mimi’s teammates can have their skills and moves by doing on their own” said Hinata.

“That’s exactly true, Hinata” said Tomoka.

Then, Asumi and Mimi let the four (Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Kagetsu and Masami) to use their hands to guard their opponents. In one occasion, Tsubaki guarded Mimi, who dribbles the ball. Kagetsu, meanwhile, had mastered her guarding when she guarded Asumi with her own movements.

“Nice job, Kagetsu!” said Mimi as she smiled on what her friend did to Asumi.

“Thanks, Mimi! I think my guarding was working out all along!” said Kagetsu.

“Yep” said Mimi.

Later, the four (Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Kagetsu and Masami) would shoot the ball from any range as the they take turns, so that they will shoot at the other side beside to each other.

“Oh, I will be great if I will become a good shooter” said Tsubaki.

‘Me too! I wanna try to make shots consecutively at any range” said Hiiragi.

“Well, try not to miss the shots consecutively” said Maho.

“Okay!” said Tsubaki and Hiiragi.

“Take your time, Tsubaki and Hiiragi! You need to aim at the right target” said Mimi.

“Make sure that you don’t make the ball bounces off from the rim” said Asumi.

“Okay!” said Tsubaki and Hiiragi.

Tsubaki and Hiiragi would continue shooting the ball and the shots were good.

“No one knows when these twin sisters will play when it comes to versatile offense and defensive plays. They love tricky moves to immobilize their opponents” said Maho.

“Yep. I believe that they will make sure that when they’re in the game, the opponents will be confused with the Double Mean Play” said Saki.

Mimi and Asumi would instruct the four (Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Kagetsu and Masami) to do fast break drill where Tsubaki and Hiiragi will play against Masami and Kagetsu.

“Could these two co-exist to each other?” asked Airi.

“Definitely. I think the sisters are always ready to play while Masami and Kagetsu need to work out to make sure that they cooperate to each other” said Saki.

Hiiragi misses the shot after she got the ball from Tsubaki and Masami gets the ball for the rebound. Masami and Kagetsu would cooperate to each other with the former throws the ball to Kagetsu at the right spot, then Kagetsu would shoot the ball with the jumper. The ball drives in to the basket.

“Masami and Kagetsu are very in doing fast break skills like Tsubaki and Hiiragi” said Airi.

“Yep. I’m sure that the fifth graders will work together without us next year” said Saki.

“Yeah, I believe so, Saki” said Airi.

Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Masami and Kagetsu grin to each other as they were exhausted from the training.

“I believe they are ready to play against the two in the practice match” said Tomoka.

“Yeah” said Maho.

“We’ll see if the four would able to beat Mimi and Asumi when they’ll face off in a practice match” said Saki.

“Go, Kagetsu! You can do it!” said Hinata.

“Good luck to all of you!” said Airi. Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Kagetsu and Masami are smiled to the sixth graders as they’re ready to battle against Asumi and Mimi in the warm-up match.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherwin Riga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

"Asumi Hiramatsu: The Redhead Comet" Part 2

Finally, a 2-on-4 match-up between Asumi and Mimi against Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Masami and Kagetsu begins with Asumi passes the ball to Mimi, who runs to the key to shoot the ball with the jumper. The ball drives in to the basket.

“That was a great start, Mimi!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah. This is my first time that we’re together in a practice game” said Mimi.

“Surely, we’ll going to win, but I’m feared that the four are going to work hard with the skills they use earlier” said Asumi.

“Oh, I get it. Maybe they’re trying to challenge us for sure” said Mimi.

“Yeah. We’ll hopefully going to see how these four are doing” said Asumi.

“Okay, good luck!” said Tomoka.

The next possession comes to Kagetsu’s team as Masami passes the ball to Tsubaki and the latter would do the quick pass to her twin sister. Hiiragi seems to be happy to face off against Asumi.

“Since we’re facing each other, I think we should see who the fastest player is” said Asumi.

“Well, if that’s the case you want it, then we’ll show you something trickier. Tsubaki!” said Hiiragi as she throws the ball and Tsubaki catches it to dunk the ball which the ball is now driving in to the basket.

“Wow! What an alley-oop they made!” said Maho.

“I really think they try to imitate our move” said Saki.

“I’m sure that the twins will never lose faith on their opponents” said Tomoka.

“Yep!” said Maho.

Asumi passes the ball to Mimi, then the latter would dribble the ball and exchange her hand with the other hand. She would pass the ball to Asumi with Masami and Tsubaki try to stop her. Asumi steps back to perform the Comet Shot as the ball was driving in to the basket like a comet.

“Oh! That’s beautiful!” said Hinata.

“I think that shot was her signature move” said Airi.

“Of course, Airi. That shot was taught by Ginga and she decided to perform three-point shots with her own speed” said Hinata.

“Well, I believe that Mimi and Asumi are great players, but we’re luckily fine to see Mimi and Asumi cooperate” said Airi.

“Yeah, Airi. They will work out with their senses and mismatches” said Hinata.

“Yeah, Hinata” said Airi.

The game continues with Kagetsu being guarded by Mimi. Mimi was glad to see Kagetsu doing fine with their staminas are strong. Kagetsu would pass the ball to Hiiragi and Mimi catches Hiiragi to guard her.

“Do you think I’m better than you, Mimi?” asked Hiiragi.

“I don’t know, but with my senses, I can sure you can’t make it” said Mimi.

“Fine! Then, let’s find out if I can prove this to you” said Hiiragi.

“Okay!” said Mimi as she and Hiiragi would move and Hiiragi’s weight was less lucky than Mimi’s weight. Hiiragi would do the crossover move to get past Mimi, but Mimi’s still strong. Then, she shoots the ball with the uncontested shot, but the shot was missed.

“I’ll get it!” said Tsubaki as she gets the rebound. Then, she moves back to move in to the right to prevent either Mimi or Asumi to guard her. Tsubaki would shoot the ball with the jumper and the shot was good.

“Alright! I did it, Hii!” said Tsubaki.

“Yeah, Tsuba! I think our plan worked! We didn’t use our Double Mean Play, but we’re able to beat them by our own offensive switchback” said Hiiragi.

“Oh, yeah” said Tsubaki.

“What are we gonna do?” asked Asumi.

“Don’t worry, Asumi. I’ll take over this” said Mimi.

On the next possession, Asumi passes the ball to Mimi as the latter and Masami would face each other. Then, she changes the ball from one hand to the other. After looking at the court to see what’s going on, she moves past Masami and shoot the ball with the floater. The ball would drive in to the basket.

“It seems that Mimi is hopefully going to use her Aurora Age once she did it well” said Hinata.

“Mimi sees the field to look on the opponents and then, she had to move out of the opponent with the ankle break and would shoot the ball. That’s much easier than the other moves” said Tomoka.

“I believe that some aces have their own signature moves to make the shot well” said Airi.

“Well, you’re correct, Airi” said Tomoka.

“I expect to see both playing with their own skills that Ginga teaches them” said Maho.

“This is what the aces do when there is a mismatch and the aces should know the techniques to use the signature moves at the same time” said Saki.

“I really like the shot of Mimi than the shot of Asumi because the former was way better than the latter” said Hinata.

“That’s true, Hinata. Mimi will never lose her stamina with that shot” said Tomoka.

Later, Hiiragi dribbles the ball and was confronted by Asumi. Asumi would steal the ball from Hiiragi and then, she runs to the low post area and prepares to shoot the ball with the jumper. She shoots the ball and the ball drives in to the basket perfectly.

“Wow! That shot was amazing!” said Saki.

“She can’t stop losing this feat until someone can overcome this” said Hinata.

Masami passes the ball to Kagetsu as Kagetsu went to the low post area without Mimi or Asumi guarding her. Then, she was confronted by Mimi, but would do the crossover move and then, she’s faster than the others as she shoots the ball with the layup.

“Wow! My sister can’t deny any opponent’s predictions and she likes to swift in with her Prestigious Charm signature move” said Hinata.

“I think you and your sister are having the same level when it comes to using the signature moves” said Airi.

“I really like to play with my sister and I’ll make sure that we cooperate to each other” said Hinata.

“Will you work out your Innocent Charm move when you’re playing in middle school?” asked Airi.

“Of course, Airi!” said Hinata.

The next scene is where Asumi and Masami would sink three-point shots separately while Asumi did the ankle breaker move on Tsubaki and Masami would move past Mimi with the use of behind the back dribble and switchback move.

“I’m glad that Masami had improved her skills, but also, she use her Dazzled Copy move, in order to copy the opponents’ moves. Thank goodness, Masami can’t miss three-point shots” said Saki.

“I’m sure that Masami improves anything, but let me explain about this” said Maho. “When Masami is shooting the ball by using the three-point shot, her rate will depend on what the results will come out. Also, when she puts up a three-point shot, she has to make sure that her opponents won’t block her shot. It will be risky to happen if a player’s three-point shot got rejected by a player with strong stamina and flexibility.”

“Yeah, I can say that when shooting a three-point shot and I have to make sure that the shot is faster than slower” said Saki.

“Yeah. Anything can happen when the shot sinks to the net with a three-pointer” said Maho.

After different plays made by the two teams, at the end of the game, Kagetsu would sink a three-point shot and the ball was driving in to the basket. The game ends with the score of 15-13 and it was won by Team Hakamada.

“Wow! You’re very strong with your strategies you got, Kagetsu! I like your style of play!” said Asumi.

“Actually, Mimi is the one who teaches me to shoot three-point shots or jumpers. I recall this when my teammates were trained by Subaru, Aoi, Natsuhi and the sixth graders. If it’s easy to ask, Mimi was a playmaker like you. Hey, you know what, I think you must face Mimi one-on-one. That way, you will recall everything from Ginga’s training and the winner will be declared if anyone gets 21 points” said Kagetsu.

“Well, Asumi, I think we must recall this challenge when we’re at the training. Let’s see who will win this game. Is it me or you, Asumi?” said Mimi.

“Okay, Mimi, bring it on!” said Asumi.

The one-on-one match begin with Asumi now holds the ball to dribble it. Then, she moves in to the paint as she is about to shoot the ball. The ball bounces off from the rim and Mimi gets the rebound.

“Well, Asumi, I can’t say this, but what a challenge that we will about to see who gets the most” said Mimi as she dribbles the ball and went to the perimeter.

“About that, anything can be made until the one makes 21 points” said Asumi.

“Of course, Asumi” said Mimi as she shoots the ball with the jumper and the ball drives in to the basket. “I can shoot at any range with the areas I go there.”

“I think the challenge is not easy as the other goals have. So, let’s battle!” said Asumi.

“Okay, Asumi!” said Mimi.

“Do you think Asumi will try to beat her friend without using the signature moves?” asked Maho.

“I don’t know, Maho, but we can’t determine who will be winning without the signature moves” said Tomoka.

“Well, if the signature moves are used by these two, then, it’s a real challenge” said Maho.

“Of course, Maho! They’ll prepare their signature moves to be used” said Saki.

“Yeah, Mimi will not let her friend win this game when she’s on fire” said Tomoka.

“Exactly! Mimi will have to unleash her signature move once she’s ready to be on fire” said Saki.

“Yeah!” said Maho and Tomoka.

Asumi now holds the ball and dribbles it. Then, she and Mimi move to the low post area where the mismatch is in. At the end, Asumi step back and shoot the ball with the jumper and the shot was good.

“It’s a tie game, Mimi” said Asumi.

“Well, this is what it started when two of us made first shots” said Mimi.

“Alright, Mimi. Your turn!” said Asumi as she passes the ball to Mimi.

“Okay!” said Mimi.

Mimi dribbles the ball and the aura is glowing on Mimi as she is prepared to use the Aurora Age. Then, she does the pump fake, then, she goes on to shoot the three-point shot and the ball drives in to the basket.

“Wow! The Aurora Age is growing. She can’t miss the shots when she shoots perfectly” said Airi.

“That’s why Mimi had many senses on her own field and when the Aurora Age is on, the shots will be easy to look in true colors” said Hinata.

“Yeah. It depends on what Mimi do and I hope Mimi will unleash her true form like Tomoka did in the ForM Mini Basketball Cup” said Airi.

“Yeah, Airi. I hope Mimi is ready to push through the new level soon” said Hinata.

Asumi dribbles the ball as she moves to the right low post area and then, going to the key.

“If I’m not using the Comet Shot, I might shoot in another way” said Asumi. “But I’ll try to shoot this on the low post.”

Asumi would shoot the ball with the Comet Shot and the ball would drive in to the basket. The score is now tied at 4.

Mimi would later shoot the ball with the fadeaway jumper and the shot was good. The score is now 6-4 for Mimi.

“Well, I’m not bad as you are, Asumi. Doing my fadeaway jumper will make sure that you can’t block my shots with my other skill. That’s also part of trying to generate the Aurora Age” said Mimi.

“So, I think you’re going to see who proves the signature move the most: The Comet Shot–” said Asumi.

“–or the Aurora Age? I hope this competition will be try to determine which is move is stronger of the two” said Mimi.

“Okay, Mimi. You’re not going to disappoint this one” said Asumi.

“Sure, but I won’t get easy on you, Asumi” said Mimi.

“Uh oh. This is going to be bad, Hii” said Tsubaki.

“I think Mimi is unleashing Aurora Age” said Hiiragi.

“Maybe Mimi will have to hand this all by herself” said Masami.

“I think Mimi and Asumi will challenge themselves to determine who had the shooting skill proves better” said Kagetsu.

“Well, Kagetsu, things are going to be brighter as expected” said Tsubaki.

“I hope so, Tsubaki” said Kagetsu.

Asumi would do the crossover move on Mimi and would do the fadeaway jumper just like Mimi did earlier. The shot was good as the ball was driving in to the basket.

Later, Mimi now finally prepares to use the Aurora Age as she had to use run faster than earlier and also, allowing the shots to be easier than before. She did a crossover move on Asumi, which made Asumi immobilize, and would do the turnaround jumper. The ball would enter to the hoop and Mimi’s shot was good. The score is now 8-6 for Mimi.

“So, you’re finally stepping up, Mimi” said Asumi.

“Yes, I am! I’ll win this match with this move” said Mimi.

“Mimi is unleashing her Aurora Age!” said Kagetsu.

“I can’t believe it!” said Masami.

“Whoa! Aurora Age!” said Tsubaki and Hiiragi.

“You’re getting stronger, Mimi!” said Hinata.

“With your signature move is here…” said Airi.

“…you can now able to drive faster with agile direction” said Saki.

“You’re on fire, Mimi!” said Maho.

“I will be glad that you’re ready to reach the high level just like me!” said Tomoka.

“Of course, everyone! It looks like I finally master my signature move with swiping to the breeze” said Mimi.

“You can do it, Mimi!” said the members of Keishin Academy girls’ basketball club.

“Okay!” said Mimi as she grinned to her teammates and then turned to Asumi. “So, Asumi, are you ready for this real challenge?”

“Okay, Mimi, I think you’re on!” said Asumi.

“Sure!” said Mimi.

The next possession is when Asumi tries to do the same movement as Mimi and then, she is determined to shoot the ball. She would use the Comet Shot to make the ball entering in to the basket, but it was missed when the ball bounces off from the rim. Mimi would get the rebound and she manage to get past Asumi to shoot the ball with another jumper. The score is now 10-6.

“Wow!” said the members of Keishin Academy girls’ basketball club.

“Whew! That was a big shot I made, but like I said, I won’t get easy on you when I’m using the Aurora Age” said Mimi.

“You’re determined, Mimi. I believe that your aura is reaching on you like your teammate Tomoka” said Asumi.

“Why, yes, I am, Asumi” said Mimi.

“So, do you think that the signature moves are useful when the level goes high?” asked Asumi.

“Yeah, Asumi. Well, then, shall we continue to game?” said Mimi.

“Oh, sure, Mimi!” said Asumi as the one-on-one match continues with Mimi and Asumi continue taking their shots. When, Asumi misses the shot, Mimi takes the rebound and she goes to the perimeter to shoot the game-winning shot. Asumi comes back, trying to block Mimi’s shot, but Mimi made a perfect turnaround jumper, which make the ball drives in to the basket. The game ends with the win by Mimi with the score of 22-18.

“That’s it, Asumi. I think we play hard and at least I miss three shots in that match” said Mimi, huffed and exhausted.

“Yeah, I figure it out on what you made and my Comet Shot almost lose my stamina in shooting. You are braver than I am, Mimi” said Asumi.

“Thanks, Asumi” said Mimi as she and Asumi went on to take a break before the Keishin Academy girls’ basketball club is about to leave the basketball court to go to Jun’s home.

“Well, Asumi. I hope we can meet each other again soon after the tournament” said Mimi.

“Yeah, Mimi. I wonder when this training works on our game, I hope I can unleash fury in order to beat Suzuridani in the game” said Asumi.

“Yeah, good luck with the game, Asumi!” said Mimi.

“Thanks, Mimi. And good luck on your next season!” said Asumi.

“Okay! Bye!” said Mimi as Mimi and her teammates wave their hands goodbye to Asumi as they will be going to Jun’s home at the Little Wing Orphanage.

“That game was awesome, Mimi! You’re a real hero!” said Kagetsu.

“Thanks, Kagetsu! I can’t believe that I finally want to use my signature move in the future, but of course, I have to improve my shooting skills until I made it again” said Mimi.

“Mimi, I hope you’re happy when you are pleased by your friend. I believe that the next time you and Asumi meet again, this will be a real competition for us next year” said Masami.

“Oh, yeah. Masami, I know you can count on me when we’re about to face Shiromidai next year” said Mimi.

“I’m sure you’ll make us happy when you dominate the game again” said Tsubaki.

“I hope our signature moves will be improved more than ever” said Hiiragi.

“Yeah! Then, we shall look forward to the future, everyone!” said Mimi.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Keishin Academy girls’ basketball club as the flashback ends.

When the flashback ends, Mimi told her teammates about what happened after. “After our encounter with Asumi, Asumi and Shiromidai defeated Suzuridani with their own willpower used in honor of us. It seems that they are doing very well until they ultimately lose in the semifinal of the district tournament.”

“So, will you meet Asumi again?” asked Tomoka.

“Of course, Tomoka. I believe that Shiromidai is ready to compete for the upcoming tournament soon” said Mimi.

“Well, I hope when you’ll meet with her again, this time, it will be a rivalry between the two Ginga’s Pupils” said Tomoka.

“Yeah. At least I miss a few of it during the training” said Mimi.

“Hi, everyone!” said Subaru as he appeared from the door.

“It looks like I’m going to be one of the organizers of the upcoming tournament in the Ōta League. It will be the tournament named after me” said Subaru.

“Wow!” said the members of the Bravehearts with excitement.

“Subaru, I think you’re right. I heard that Shiromidai will compete in the next competition which is the cup that was named after you” said Mimi.

“Yep. And to believe this, Nashiba High School is ready to rebuild this year with a new breed of players” said Subaru.

“So, Subaru, what is the name of the tournament?” asked Tomoka.

“It is the Hasegawa Cup! It will be a week away to prepare for the tournament and since the Keishin Academy girls’ basketball club will be prepared to play for the tournament, then we should be ready to play against young teams in Ōta” said Subaru.

“Well, then, I think it’s your call, Mimi. Let’s give the Mimi’s group a chance to play for the Keishin Academy girls’ basketball club!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said Maho, Saki, Airi and Hinata.

“Thanks, Tomoka! You’re supporting me to take my role as we’re going to play for the first time as starters” said Mimi.

“Of course!” said Tomoka.

“Okay, then! We have many things to do tomorrow and everyone will have our own activities. So, good night, everyone!” said Subaru as he leaves the room.

“Good night, Subaru!” said the members of the Bravehearts. The Keishin Academy Elementary School Basketball Team became first to confirm their participation at the Hasegawa Cup. Mimi and her teammates are contemplating to determine in order to become stronger as she will finally meet Asumi Hiramatsu again at the Hasegawa Cup to see two schools (Keishin and Shiromidai) competing for the first time since the passing of the torch between Tomoka’s group and Mimi’s group.

UP NEXT: Special Chapter 3: "Miyu and Rena"
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; December 3rd, 2017 at 11:35 AM. Reason: New chapter released in the next post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherwin Riga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Supposedly, it will be an extra chapter to be posted for Volume 2 with the title "The Lavender Team: Team Gotō". Unfortunately, I forgot to copy the final draft into my drive and instead, it will be posted on Wenesday (December 6). Sorry for your inconvenience, but instead, I will post a new chapter which will be used as a teaser for Volume 3 which will be released next week. So, this new chapter will feature two players from Suzuridani Girls' Academy: Miyu Aida and Rena Ashihara. This is one of the two Special Chapters for Volume 3 I will be posting tonight. The other will be by January 2018. Enjoy reading Special Chapter 3!

Miyu Aida is already a first year junior high school student in Suzuridani Girls' Academy after she was recently graduated from elementary school. She give the ace leadership to Aya Miyakoōji. On the other hand, Rena Ashihara was improving her skills and attributes after her performance at the district tournament. She said that she will be improving her playing time in 5-on-5 match the next time she and her team and Mimi's team will meet again. Suzuridani will participate the Hasegawa Cup and it's Aya and Rena's chance to play together fairly against either Shiromidai or Keishin. Miyu and Rena have been friends since they have their different personalities. Although Miyu is passionate to lead with her teammates, Rena is naughty and impatient because she is trying to win the game for herself. Miyu have many secrets on Rena and during the training, Rena needs to improve her skills by creating her own signature move. All of Miyu and Rena's secrets will be revealed in this special chapter.

VOLUME 3: “A CHARMING SENSATION”
    SPECIAL CHAPTER 3: “MIYU AND RENA”

The flashback starts with Rena playing against her opponents from Den-en-chōfu Daichi Elementary School. She gets past on them and shoot the ball with the layup.

“Great job, Rena!” said Manaka as Rena grins with her first shot was her first two points in the game.

Later, Rena was able to shine in the game by shooting jump shots and layups. The game ended with the win for Suzuridani 51-42. Rena was so happy that she finally reaches the next level that she’ll be joining with Miyu and her teammates. The flashback ends with Rena saying, “Let’s head on to the next match against Hagisaka!” and the members of the Suzuridnai Girls’ Academy celebrate their victory.

At the gym of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy, Rena Ashihara was trained along with her teammates in the school’s basketball team. She finally waited to compete for another major competition since the district tournament in Ōta last winter. Miyu Aida saw her teammates trained by Manaka Nobidome and walks to Rena.

“Rena! It’s so nice to see you again” said Miyu.

“Well, hello! I missed you so much” said Rena.

“I missed you too, Rena” said Miyu. Then, she and Rena walk outside the gym and Miyu asked Rena about how she feel after Miyu and her batchmates were graduated from elementary school. “How do you feel, Rena. How long you have been trained here since I left you and your teammates?”

“I’m fine right now, Miyu. Also, I begin improving my skills again and by the way, my Luminous Trick move has finally improved as well” said Rena.

“Wow! You have changed already, Rena. I believe in you and I would want to see your move right now” said Miyu.

“Okay! But before that, did you remember our game against Shiromidai, Miyu?” said Rena.

“Oh, I remember that match ago. That’s when you finally did the Luminous Trick move on your opponent” said Miyu.

“Well, yes, it is. I believe that I wanted to repeat this process again by showing the crossover and behind the back moves. Miyu, I was thinking that maybe we should pause the training for a second” said Rena.

“Sure” said Miyu as she and Rena return to the gym and Rena talks to Manaka.

Then, Manaka blew her whistle to stop the training. “Okay, team! Enough for the training for a while! Rena and Miyu will discuss about what happened in our team last year” said Manaka.

The new players including Michiyo Tsuchiya murmur as they wanted to hear the events from last year when Suzuridani Academy competes at the district tournament. Evnthough that Suzuridani lost to Shiromidai in the fourth round of the district tournament, which is also known as the quarterfinals.

“As you can see, Miyu is back for a day and actually, she has already grown up to become a first year middle school student. I want you to let you know your thoughts about her middle school team once we’ll open our basketball season by next month. It will be a real competition right now because I heard that Keishin has added some of the new members. No wonder what would be the difference between the two teams” said Manaka.

“Well, Manaka, I should also tell you that Tomoka and her batchmates will remain in Keishin for junior high school” said Miyu.

“Is that so, Miyu?” asked Manaka.

“Yeah. I believe that our rivalry with them will expand to middle school. I would tell you, Manaka, they are going to become stronger than before” said Miyu.

“I hope it would, Miyu. By the way, Aya said that she will be inviting you and Rena for tomorrow at the resort hotel. Aya join the training at the Kashii Sports Gym when our players were invited to visit there. It means that we’re gaining our chances to win competitions and no one will lose their hopes when the game is over” said Manaka.

“Of course, Manaka! I believe that you’re back to playing again since your injured knee was healed after the surgery” said Miyu.

“Yep! I can’t wait to play with my teammates again, but I believe that I will be applying for college exam” said Manaka.

“I hope that you will pass the examination, Manaka” said Miyu.

“Yeah, it’s been my dream to do this, but I was wondering if I will be coaching with them when I’m going to graduate soon” said Manaka.

“You’ll be fine, Manaka. I will take care of this once you’ll be graduating soon” said Miyu.

“Well, I would be happy to if you will take of me when I’m playing again” said Manaka.

“Sure!” said Miyu.

It seems that the players of Suzuridani Girls’ Academy are stopped talking to each other, Rena gives Miyu and Manaka thumbs up. It’s means that they’re ready to hear about the story of last year’s season.

“Okay, everyone! I think Miyu and Rena are ready to tell about our last year” said Manaka.

“So, last winter, we play against tougher teams in the district tournament and you know what, we nearly make it to the semifinals when we face off against a stronger team in Shiromidai. Shiromidai Elementary School is an elementary school, located a mile away from the Tamagawadai Park, beside the border of Den-en-chōfu and Setagaya. That school is very large, consisting of talented students, and it has the same level as us in basketball” said Miyu.

“So, how do you play against that school in the district tournament?” asked Manako’s daughter Hanako.

“We win our third game against Hagisaka Elementary School and then, Shiromidai defeated Takahata in the other game” said Rena.

“Wow! Takahata and Shiromidai were strong as in their reputation” said Ayumi Fujita.

“That’s true. When we beat Den-en-chōfu Daichi, our game against Hagisaka is way different compared to our first match against Keishin. As for Shiromidai and Takahata, their aces are competitive and confident to win. I remember that the fact that one day, Rena did a practice with Momoe Tachibana” said Miyu.

“Yeah! It was my training for my signature move Luminous Trick. I possibly pick some of the role players to test my move” said Rena.

“You see, Rena didn’t motivate herself during the first game against Keishin in the district tournament, but I believe that she did well in doing crossover moves against me. I fell when she is way stronger like Miyu” said Momoe.

“I didn’t lose my focus when I practice with her and I realized that I finally made it with my own technique” said Rena.

“So, how did she make that move?” asked Manaka Iwamura.

“I guess that it will be a long story if you asked me” said Rena. The flashback starts with the game between Hagisaka and Suzuridani happen and it’s already a 10-point lead game for Suzuridani.

“Suzuridani Girls’ Academy, member changes!” said the referee as Miyu and Rena switch their roles because Miyu and her batchmates were exhausted from the start of the second quarter.

“This is it. I’m here again. I can’t believe the crowd was looking at me again like the first two matches” said Rena, thinking about her atmosphere in the game.

“Hey, Rena! Don’t think about the audience. It’s just a game” said Aya.

“Okay!” said Rena. Rena now holds the ball while being guarded by Naoko Sasaki, a shooting guard from Hagisaka. She then did a crossover move and then she moves in to the perimeter.

“So, I have to focus on the game. I hope when she tries to steal it, I will not let her happen” said Rena. Rena would do the pump fake and then, shoots the jump shot. The ball would drive in to the basket and the score is now 22-10.

“Nice start, Rena!” said Miyu.

The crowd cheers for Rena as she finally did the jump shot.

“Wow! Nice shot, Rena!” said the members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy players.

“Thanks, everyone! Now, let’s continue our run!” said Rena.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy players.

The next scene is where Aya and Nobu guarding a small forward player and then, Mariya Kikuchi tries to pass the ball to her teammates, but Rena steals the ball. Rena would be guarded by Naoko again. Then, she moves out of her, then she did a layup. The score is now 24-10 and it’s Suzuridani’s largest lead compared to the last two games.

“She did it again!” said Miyu.

The crowd was once again cheering for Rena and she did a great start to extend Suzuridani’s lead. On the next scene, Nobu Okuda, Yume Nakano, Wakana Kitano, Aya Miyakoōji and Rena Ashihara dominates the paint and defense including Rena and Nobu did an alley-oop through two players. The score is now 34-14 and the referee calls timeout for Hagisaka.

When Naoko currently holds the ball, she is determined in trying to stop the long run by Suzuridani as she unleashes a crossover move on Rena and Rena fell on the floor. Then, Naoko would shoot the ball and the ball enters to the hoop as Hagisaka finally have the strategy to lower down Suzuridani’s lead.

“I supposed that you’re strong, Rena, but unfortunately, my new strategy allows us to cut down the lead with our own moves” said Naoko.

“I expect to see that happen, Naoko, but when you’re trying to stop our run, it won’t work. I supposed that a real competition may be starting right now” said Rena.

“Okay, show what you got and we’ll ready to beat you!” said Naoko.

“I guess this is called a war and then, let’s do this!” said Rena.

Rena holds the ball and dribbles it as she is guarded by Naoko. Then, she had to imitate the move that Naoko did earlier and this time, her signature move was activated as she steps back while Naoko fails to steal it. Then, she did a crossover move again, then Naoko falls to the floor. Rena would shoot the ball with the jumper and the shot was counted two points. The score is now 36-16.

“I knew what you’re doing, Rena. We’ll see if you have the bigger competition you have” said Naoko.

“Oh, sure” said Rena. The next part is that Rena and Naoko trade baskets throughout the second quarter and the score is now 40-21. With only ten seconds left, Naoko tries to end the half with a three-point shot if she can able to beat Rena one-on-one.

“Well, you’re good, Rena. But you have forgot about this?” said Naoko as she steps back and went outside of three-point line as she shoots the ball with the three-point shot and Rena can’t able to block it as the ball went to the hoop and count it for three points. The score is now 40-24 and the first half is over.

“Well done, Rena!” said Manaka as Miyu and Manaka give high five to Rena, then her teammates.

“You see what I did, Miyu. I finally unleashed my Luminous Trick shot. I hope that I will use that again since I’m the best ace of this quarter. Right, Miyu?” said Rena.

“Yeah, of course, Rena. But we have todeal with the current situation where Higasaki is gaining momentum against us. I believe that I will have to play this time with my teammates. Then, I will give you a role Rena in the fourth quarter. We’ll make sure that we’ll win this match for sure” said Miyu.

“Okay, we need the sixth graders to get in and then, Rena will be inserted to the game again in the fourth. Understand, girls?” said Manaka.

“Yes, ma’am!” said the members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy basketball team.

“Then, let’s win!” said Manaka as she and the players did a power-up team chant.

“Okay!” said the members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy basketball team.

The game continues as Rena watches Miyu and girls have tried to stop the momentum of the Hagisaka Elementary School. When the third quarter is over, the score is now 52-38 and since the other players like Nobu, Yume, Watana and Aya have able to lower the offense of the Higasaki players, Rena is ready to step up again for the fourth quarter.

With four minutes remaining, the score is now 55-42 as Rena dribbles the ball and sees her teammates being guarded. Naoko would guard Rena once again as Rena tries to get free from that situation. Later, Miyu came out of the perimeter and Rena throws the ball to Miyu, who would catch the ball and do the turnaround fadeaway shot. The ball would drive in to the basket and the score is now 57-42.

“Nice pass, Rena!” said Miyu as she gives Rena a high five.

“Thanks, Miyu. Now, let’s finish the game what we got!” said Rena.

“Okay!” said the members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy basketball team.

Then, both teams trade points while the game now reaches to 1:30 remaining with the score of 61-50. Rena was guarded by Naoko again while Miyu was guarded by Tsubasa Nakajima. Then, she tries to pass the ball to Miyu, but Tsubasa steals the ball.

“What?!” said Miyu and Rena.

Tsubasa was so fast she can run and then shoots the ball with the uncontested shot, which Miyu can’t reach the ball to block it.

“Darn it!” said Miyu as the ball drives in to the basket and the score is now 61-53.

The next possession came when Miyu dribbles the ball and passes the ball to Momoe. Momoe was able to do the alley-oop to Miyu and the shot was good as Suzurdani gets two points with the score of 63-53.

“Well, then, I hope that we can’t let them shoot” said Rena as she tries to block Tsubasa’s shot and it worked. Then, Rei Sadatomi gets the offensive rebound and then, Momoe and Rena tries to stop her.

“Two against one? What an unexpected idea you have here. But you have no chance to beat me!” said Rei as she would do the floater, but Rena blocks it and the foul was called for Rena for the first time. The ball would drive in to the basket as the score is now 63-55.

“Dark uniform, foul. Number 13, blocking. Basket count, one shot” said the referee as Manaka and the players shock as Rena committed her first foul in the game.

“Whoa! That’s her first foul. I can’t believe it!” said Manaka.

“You’re trying to block me with your hands, but since it reaches the fact that you take it seriously, it still counts though” said Rei.

“Oh, I’m very serious right now. You’re not getting away from this once I got the ball again” said Rena.

“Okay, bring it on!” said Rei.

With 28 seconds remaining, Rei has to shoot one shot and made it well. The score is now 63-56. When Miyu is now holding the ball, she is graciously happy to see her team winning, but in order to stop the defense of the Hagisaka Elementary School, they have to keep the ball through the end.

“You’re getting tougher, Miyu. I can’t wait to see your teammates getting stronger enough against us” said Tsubasa.

“I hope so, but I’m sorry to say that I’ll do the last shot and it ends now!” said Miyu as she goes on to shoot the ball with the jump shot and Tsubasa misses her block on Miyu’s shot. The ball would drive in to the basket and the score is now 65-56.

“Alright!” said Miyu as the game reaches 10 seconds remaining. The members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy were glad to win the game against Hagisaka Elementary School. Manaka smile on the players and Miyu is gaining her momentum this time.

On the final succession, Naoko was guarded by Rena.

“Even though that we will lose, let’s see if the game is over with this shot right there” said Naoko.

“Okay! Take this!” said Rena as she blocks Naoko’s shot and the buzzer sounds. With the score of 65-56, Suzuridani Girls’ Academy had advance to the fourth round of the Ōta district tournament against either Shiromidai or Takahata.

“We did it, girls!” said the members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy as they congratulate Rena on trying to end the game with the block on her opponent.

“Wow! They’re finally made it! We’re finally going to play in the fourth round, the quarterfinals of the tournament are going to be tougher than we thought” said Manaka.

The members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy continue to celebrate the victory as the flashback ends.

“With the score 65-56, we’re going to battle against either Shiromidai or Takahata in the fourth round of the Ōta district tournament. Right then, a day before that match, Rena had once again practice her crossover moves as she tried to improve her Luminous Trick move on the next game” said Miyu.

“Then, it was that time when Aya, Miyu and I have met each other at the balcony” said Rena.

The flashback starts with the three have met each other at the hallway.

“Hey, looks like we have our next opponent in the Ōta district tournament” said Miyu.

“Who will it be?” asked Rena.

“So, Miyu, you found it from Manaka’s room. Right?” said Aya.

“Yep” said Miyu as she opened the letter and it was revealed that Suzuridani’s next opponent in the Ōta district tournament will be the Shiromidai Elementary School, led by Michiko Takeda and Asumi Hiramatsu. Miyu shocked that her team will battle against another stronger team.

“I can’t believe that we’re going to face off against them” said Aya.

“Yep” said Miyu. “I think this team is very stronger than before, but this time, without Tomoka, they have Michiko as their ace.”

“A game against Shiromidai will be piece of cake. Right, girls?” said Rena.

“Yeah. Hopefully, we need to guard them down with those two” said Miyu.

“Of course, Miyu” said Aya and Rena as the flashback ends with Michiyo raised her hand to ask Rena a question.

“Rena, why Shiromidai became your opponent for the fourth round?” asked Michiyo.

“Well, you see, Shiromidai is stronger when it comes to dominating the game with their versatile moves” said Rena.

“I was so glad that you made it to the quarterfinals and what a great game you beat Hagisaka, Rena” said Sakura Akaike.

“Well, it wasn’t a game that is more competitive, but the level of winning is gaining above the rest” said Rena.

“So, Miyu, I wonder what happened in your game against Shiromidai” said Hanako.

“Back then, it was Rena and I were working together to beat Asumi and Michiko. But of course, it wasn’t expected to see that happen when a miracle happens in the last second” said Miyu.

“Oh, what an unexpected game we went to know about!” said Michiyo.

“Okay, fine. I’ll tell you about the game against Shiromidai” said Miyu.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherwin Riga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

"Miyu and Rena" Part 2

The flashback starts with the game between Shiromidai and Suzuridani begin.

Miyu and her teammates begin to dominate the first quarter with the 11-4 run before Michiko and her teammates begin to gain the favor by scoring 7 consecutive points to tie the game.

The game reaches second quarter with both Shiromidai and Suzuridani score 11. Rena, Aya, Nobu, Yume and Watana are in for the second quarter. Tomoka and her friends were watching at the Nishina Stadium along with Jun Gotō and the Angels. They seated together in one row.

“Hey, Maho! Is that Rena Ashihara?” said Tsubaki. Maho saw Rena on a Suzuridani uniform.

“Yes, it was, Tsubaki. I believe that she is playing again” said Maho.

“I believe that Rena is hopefully going to battle against my friend Asumi” said Mimi.

“Mimi, I think your friend is doing great right now. I wonder what is going up to” said Tomoka.

“You see, Asumi has the same level as mine, but I got a higher potential over her” said Mimi.

“Wow! I never expected to have a higher potential in your group, Mimi” said Saki.

“Yeah, Saki. I hope that Asumi will be able to beat Suzuridani with her own skills” said Mimi.

“She’ll be fine to make sure Michiko is smiling on her once she passes the ball to her teammates or shoots perfectly” said Tomoka.

“Yes, indeed, Tomoka” said Mimi.

The second quarter starts with Asumi now holds the ball and Rena guards her.

“It’s going to be the first time that I will be playing with you. I hope that this game will be fun” said Asumi.

“Well, I hope that our first match is not much different than our one-on-one match. But if you think you’re going to past me, then I will use my defense of my own” said Rena.

“I don’t think it’s going to happen, but my strength is better than you” said Asumi.

“Well, I will be luckier if you try to get past on me. Then, bring it on!” said Rena.

“Sure” said Asumi as Asumi and Rena walk to the perimeter and then, Rena tries to steal, but Asumi pump fakes it and then, shoots the ball with the jumper. The shot was good and Shiromidai gains the lead for the first time since they earlier score 7 points after trailed by 7 points.

“How are you getting stronger than me?” asked Rena.

“You see, I made time to train with my teammates, but then, I actually begin shooting at any range with my own aura. I could possibly shoot at any range by going to any lucky post areas, in order to make the shots go in” said Asumi.

“Is that so?” asked Rena.

“Well, of course. But you can’t never beat me with my shooting” said Asumi as she goes on defense mode.

“That Asumi is going to pay us off, we need to work things out” said Rena.

“Okay!” said Aya, Nobu, Yume and Watana.

The next play is when Asumi Hiramatsu, Aya Masamune, Teruko Sugiyama, Chinami Kasai and Mao Asakura would go their defense mode as they are trying to block or steal any chances Suzuridani made. Some were failed, and some were succeeded.

Rena would shoot the ball after doing the Luminous Trick move. The score is tied at 13.

Aya Masamune would shoot the ball after Asumi prevents from receiving a turnover by passing the ball to Aya in the low post area. Aya did an uncontested shot to regain their lead again: 15-13.

Watana would shoot the ball with the fadeaway jumper over Teruko. The score is now tied again at 15.

Teruko and Asumi would do the alley-oop and then, Asumi did a dunk that was used by Miyu, who scores the first two points in the first quarter. The lead is now back to Shiromidai with the score of 17-15.

Nobu would shoot the three-point jump shot and it was nothing but net. The score is now favored to Suzuridani: 18-17.

Asumi would shoot the ball with the three-point shot after Masamune did crossover moves on Yume and Rena and passes the ball to Asumi, who was open. The score is now 20-18.

Rena would shoot the ball after she did crossover moves on Asumi. Then, she did a jumper on Teruko and the score is tied at 20.

Teruko would miss a shot and Yume gets the rebound. Then, Yume passes the ball to Nobu and followed by a fadeaway shot from Yuma, who got the ball from Nobu. The score is now 22-20 as Suzuridani lead by 1 with only a minute remaining.

“I hope that the other players are okay until the quarter ends, we will take a break for little bit” said Rena as she is running to the perimeter to defend Teruko. Asumi was defended by Watana while Aya prepares to screen on Chinami. That way Suzuridani will gain advantage, but they’re going to wait for it.

Asumi then dribbles the ball to move in with the crossover move and then, passes the ball to Teruko. Then, as Teruko is about to shoot, Rena blocks it and the ball went to Aya. Aya would try to finish the game with a shot to be made as she’s going to shoot the ball with the turnaround jumper.

“Watch out!” said Watana as Aya was confronted by Chinami, who blocks the former’s shot to end the second quarter with the score of 22-20. The game is now favored to Suzuridani after two quarters. The buzzer was heard, and the players were exhausted and decided to take a ten-minute interval.

“Great job defending our court, girls!” said Manaka. “But I have to tell you that, it’s going to be a hard to win this game. Even that we have this lineup, they are still doing good. I wonder what would be the lineup would be when they will be adjusting their lineups.”

“I think it’s time for us to change our line-up” said Miyu as she decided to have Miyu and Aya on the line-up, then Rena will play on the fourth quarter again. The game is back with the third quarter is about to start.

During the third quarter, Suzuridani maintained the lead, but Shiromidai kept scoring without missing their shots for the rest of the quarter. They traded points with Michiko and Miyu score higher points.

“Hmm, this is getting bad. I believe that Shiromidai is getting on us. However, with Miyu and her teammates get stronger than before, we might win our game” said Rena as she continues to sit out until a timeout for Shiromidai called when Miyu shoots a three-pointer. The score is now tied at 42 and Miyu call Rena to play the game again.

“We have to two minutes remaining in the game, girls. I can’t believe Shiromidai is dominating the game since the third quarter and we were able to cut it down to tie the game” said Manaka.

“I’m sure that we need to regain our lead, but in order to do that, we need to stop Shiromidai’s defense” said Miyu.

“Apparently, this is going to be most crucial part that we’re all waiting for” said Manaka.

“I should tell you that Aya will take rest and then, Rena will enter to the game. Then, I will adjust the rest of it” said Miyu.

“Can this strategy to be happened?” asked Rena.

“Of course, not, Rena. It’ll be our last hope to win this game” said Miyu.

“That’s right, Miyu. Rena, you should watch out for the shots and make sure that your defensive skills are better than the others” said Manaka.

“Okay!” said Rena.

“Now, Manaka, do you have ideas in trying to beat them?” asked Miyu.

“Yes, there is, Miyu. Our offensive stops should be able to lower Shiromidai’s scoring outtakes while our defensive stops will make sure that a double team may allow the opponents to be confused” said Manaka.

“Are you sure you’re gonna do it?” asked Rena.

“Yes, Rena. We have to make sure that our game will be ours” said Miyu.

“Right!” said the members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy.

The continues with 1:19 remaining in the game as Masamune passes the ball to Akane Tamaki. Tamaki would pass the ball to Asumi. As the gambling game begins for both teams, the time is about run out.

“So, you’re trying to stop us from scoring with your defense. I think I gonna teach you a lesson on how the strengths done” said Asumi.

Asumi crossovers the move and finally prepare to shoot the ball with the turnaround jumper. The ball went to drive in to the basket and Shiromidai regains the lead with the score of 44-42.

The next possession comes with Miyu and Watana are trading their passes.

“Michiko, I think a competition is a competition. I hope that we’re going to make this game a memorable yet” said Miyu.

“Well, then, be my guest” said Michiko.

Miyu observes the court while Michiko is determined to prepare for the next play.

Then, Miyu and Michiko run in to the key and then, Miyu would do the layup while Michiko tries to block it. The ball drives in to the basket and Michiko was received a foul. The score is now tied at 44 and Suzuridani needs to shoot one free throw, in order to regain the lead.

“Light uniform, foul. Number 4, blocking. Basket count, oneshot” said the referee.

“This is getting crucial out there” said Manaka.

“With only 25 seconds remaining, either one of them will walk away with the victory” said Maho.

“I never expect to see that happen” said Saki.

“Michiko and Miyu, the gamble is on to your shoulders. We’ll see whose team gets the miracle” said Tomoka.

“Don’t lose hope, Asumi” said Mimi.

“You can do it, Miyu and Rena!” said Tsubaki and Hiiragi.

The free throw was given to Miyu as she dribbles the ball before shooting it. Then, she shoots the ball and it was missed as the ball bounces off from the rim, in order todetermine who should get the ball. Rena gets the ball and tries to shoot it, but it misses it and the ball went to Akane.

Akane would run through the three-point line and was defended by Kumi and Miyu. Then, a double team activates. Akane see Asumi open and throws the ball to her.

“Catch! This is our last chance!” said Akane.

“Okay!” said Asumi as she got the ball. When she is about the shoot the ball with the jumper, Rena tries to block her.

“It’s over, Asumi!” said Rena as Asumi passes the ball to Michiko by doing a pump fake. Then, Michiko would shoot the ball with the floater that was used by Tomoka and the ball drives in to the basket. The time is up, and the referee waits the decision if Michiko’s shot was good.

And then, a miracle happened.

“Basket count! 46-44. Shiromidai Elementary School will advance to the semifinals of the Ōta district tournament” said the referee, declaring the Shiromidai Elementary School to advance to the semifinals of the Ōta district tournament.

“We did it, Michiko! You’re a miracle girl!” said the members of the Shiromidai Elementary School.

“Congratulations, Michiko!” said Asumi. “You’re a real hero!” Asumi hugged on Michiko with tears of joy made Michiko happy.

“Wow! I can’t believe that Michiko is risen as the “Miracle Girl”. She is born as a basketball player and she is born as a renowned girl who visions about the future” said Tomoka.

“I can’t believe Suzuridani lost” said Maho.

“That was an amazing match I ever seen, Maho!” said Tsubaki.

“It really is expected. I told you that a miracle is gonna happen” said Maho.

“That was amazing! I think Shiromidai is finally come out on top and Suzuridani tried to fight on, but it’s too late” said Hiiragi.

“Wow! I never thought that Shiromidai is about to lose, but their hopes are promised and it’s finally true” said Mimi.

“Asumi never lose her hopes before, but she overcome something she want to be a friend of” said Jun.

“Michiko and Asumi were friends together. Just like us” said Saki.

“Oh, yeah, Saki. Come on, everyone! Let’s go outside to see Miyu and others” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Keishin Academy girls’ basketball club and Jun’s Angels.

Michiko shook hands with Miyu as a sign of respect of two teams who have fought for the spot for the semifinals of the Ōta district tournament. It seems that Michiko and Miyu were finally become rivals.

“Let’s play together again, Michiko” said Miyu.

“Me, too, Miyu. Let’s meet again soon” said Michiko.

After the game, Miyu and her teammates have left the Nishina Stadium. They would be confronted by Tomoka and her friends along with Jun’s Angels.

“Miyu!” said Tomoka as she and her friends walk to Miyu and his teammates. “It’s been a week and you made it so far in the tournament.”

“Yeah, of course. But we lost, we tried hard to stop them, and they are still doing great against us. Of course, our lesson of the game is when the game is over, any sign of victory and defeat would be made. I never thought that we should have sent the game to overtime, but Michiko was so strong” said Miyu.

“It seems that you are very truly the best player in the game. You score well against them with your jump shots and fadeaway shots” said Tomoka.

“Well, that was fine for me to say this. I can’t lose my heart when losing and since we have trained well before every game. As soon as the game begins, we’ll make sure that we accomplish the goal that Manaka wants” said Miyu.

“Say, what do you expect to see a rematch against them?” asked Tomoka.

“I think it was great honor to have it, but as soon as we’re improving, we’ll going make sure that we’re going to win” said Miyu.

“That’s the spirit, Miyu! I think you contemplate your future. Of course, we’re going to be graduated in spring” said Maho.

“Yeah, of course. Right, girls?” said Miyu. Kumi, Misuzu, Ran and Momoe nod together.

“As you can see, we’re almost going to finish our career in elementary school before we move on to middle school. We’re going to be stronger as ever” said Kumi.

“That’s right, Kumi. We should believe in Miyu and we should be ready to face real competition in middle school” said Misuzu.

“So, let’s see if we will face each other again in the middle school, Keishin. We’ll make sure we should able to advance together” said Momoe.

“Yeah” said the members of Keishin Academy girls’ basketball club.

“Our dreams have been shattered again, but this time, we’ll going to redeem ourselves next time” said Ran.

“Well, then, I will be asking you if you want to stay in Keishin with your friends, so that we should continue our rivalry, Tomoka. Do you want to stay in Keishini?” said Miyu.

“Of course, Miyu. I looked to everyone in our team and to your team. I believe that we should be able to make it to the top once we finally master our skills” said Tomoka.

“That’s a great answer, Tomoka. I believe in you” said Miyu.

“Thanks, Miyu. It was so fun that we watched your game” said Tomoka.

“At least we tried to fight on until the end” said Miyu. “Tomoka, where are you now?”

“We’re going to celebrate Shiromidai’s victory at the Shiromidai Elementary School. We’ll see you soon, Miyu! Good luck in middle school!” said Tomoka as she and her friends waved goodbye to Miyu and her teammates. Tomoka, her friends and Jun’s Angels were leaving the stadium to go to Shiromidai Elementary School to see Michiko and the Shiromidai Elementary School girls’ basketball team.

“Bye, Tomoka! See you around!” said Miyu as she and her teammates also wave goodbyes to Tomoka and her friends.

“I can’t believe that we’re going to have our farewell party in Suzuridani soon, Miyu” said Kumi.

“Yeah, of course, Kumi. I can’t wait to see Tomoka and her friends competing again next year in middle school, but the fifth graders will have to finish their elementary school studies next academic year” said Miyu.

“Yep. Well, let’s go home, girls!” said Manaka.

“Okay!” said the members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy basketball team. The flashback ends after the members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy basketball team have leave the stadium, in order to go back to school and prepare to go home.

“At the end of the day, we never achieve our goal to win the district tournament as we lose to the Shiromidai Elementary School. It was heartbreaking when a miracle had happened when Michiko came out of nowhere to shoot the game-winning shot” said Miyu.

“Right now, Miyu is now in middle school and she’s ready to be with the team again. So, Miyu, did you have anything else you say before I’ll let the players to go back to training?” said Manaka.

“Well, I hope Tomoka and her friends will stay in Keishin for middle school. But I don’t know when the promise is kept or not” said Miyu.

“Oh, I see. Maybe you should talk to Aya later tonight when you’re at home” said Rena.

“Oh, okay” said Miyu.

“It seems that the story is done. Let’s get back to training, girls!” said Manaka.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy basketball team.

After the training, the members of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy basketball team were taking a twenty-minute break. Miyu and Rena were outside again.

“Uh, Rena, I think you and Aya will have to work together when you’re playing at the Hasegawa Cup” said Miyu.

“Why, Miyu?” asked Rena.

“Since you’re going to be a sixth grader, you need to step up to win games and when you’re in the game, don’t lose your cool. I trust you and I wanted to be your coach when I’m going to wear my middle school uniform” said Miyu.

“Well, I hope that it will be a real competition that I’m going to expect to make that happen” said Rena.

“You see, Rena, you’re getting stronger and I want to know that you should be ready to battle against the players on your age” said Miyu.

“I know that I’m strong, Miyu. I know that” said Rena.

“But I have to tell you that any ace has their own roles and if you want to be an ace, start improving with your heart” said Miyu.

“Start improving with my heart. Okay, got it! Thanks, Miyu for the advice” said Rena.

“You’re welcome. I’ll be watching your skills, Rena, when the training is back” said Miyu.

“Okay!” said Rena.

“Then, let’s go back to the gym again” said Miyu.

“Okay, Miyu!” said Rena as they went back to the gym. Miyu watched Rena and her teammates as the training is back. Miyu and Rena were close friends when they’re teammates in the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy basketball team. Suzuridani is one of the teams that they’re going to participate at the Hasegawa Cup this coming March 30 & 31.

UP NEXT: Extras 1: "The Lavender Team: Team Gotō"

Announcement: The Extras will be posted on Wednesday and Friday while the new chapter for Volume 3 will be released on December 10. Thanks for reading!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherwin Riga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

I finished the draft version of Chapter 28 and for the first time, full details of the new planet known as Kurenai are revealed. Also, this chapter will be a teaser as part of the upcoming series High School DxD Hero to be released in 2018. Volume 3 will be released with new chapters to be posted starting December 10 (Sunday). Get ready to see the six teams who will be competing for the Hasegawa Cup. So, be sure to check back for new chapters of the series!

Finally, the Extras for Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts Volume 2 will be released tonight! On the first Extras, it will be the conversation between Jun's Angels and Team Gotō. On Friday, another Extras chapter will be posted as Mimi Balguerie and Asumi Hiramatsu tells to the members of Team Gotō about Ginga's Pupils. Enjoy!

Team Gotō is composed of friends of Jun Gotō and these students who were Tomoka and Michiko's friends as well. While Tomoka was still loved by Team Gotō, Michiko forget them because of her own personality as she tried to play basketball on her own and try to be better than Tomoka. Usually, they were from section 6-2 and also, they cooperated with the Angels since they love their songs. Also, they always trust Jun and her bandmates because they wanted to become singers like them in the future.

EXTRAS 1: “THE LAVENDER TEAM: TEAM GOTŌ”

Team Gotō is composed of students who were closed to Jun Gotō and her band The Angels. The main difference is that their members are coming from the sixth grade and have their closed relationship with Tomoka Minato. They previously befriended Michiko Takeda, but due to her friendship with Tomoka was over, Hitomi and her friends ended their friendship with Michiko, but not Tomoka because she wanted to keep them together despite of her obsession of playing basketball.

While staying at the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, the members of Team Gotō have a conversation with Jun and her bandmates, the Angels. Shigeru is not included in the team because he didn't appear on Chapter 24.

“Team, I think you’re tired from playing cards. Okay, I’m going to ask you some questions that we want to know” said Jun.

“Okay!” said Hitomi, Masami, Kyōji, Masanobu, Anzu, Nanako and Dairoku.

“Great! I hope everyone will have fun after all questions we have” said Jun.

“Okay, guys. Jun and the Angels will ask some questions. So, let’s make this conversation private. Okay?” said Kyō.

“Okay!” said Hitomi, Masami, Kyōji, Masanobu, Anzu, Nanako and Dairoku.

“Well, then, here we go!” said Sakura as she closes the door of their room. Michiko’s team and Akiko’s team were in the second room along with Tomoka while the sixth room will be occupied by Team Gotō and Jun’s Angels.

Jun: What are your expectations for your team?

“Our team is to keep their relationship with the Angels and also, their friends including Tomoka. Another expectation is that we loved to hear music and the songs they have are enthusiastic and great tune of melody” said Hitomi.

Nozomi: What kind of instrument did you use?

“I like to play an electric guitar” said Nanako.

“For me, I like to play a trumpet” said Masami.

“I like to use my electric piano to play classic songs” said Anzu.

“I preferred to use violin. It’s so harmonic and smoothly” said Kyōji.

“When I was a kid, I like to play a lyre, but I continue playing it” said Masanobu.

“In my former band, I used drums to hear it loud” said Dairoku.

“I played bass guitar just like Jun and Nozomi did” said Hitomi.

Jun: Wow! I think you’re interested in creating your own team, Hitomi and Nanako. But you need one more. I think Anzu can join your group.

“We’re doing well in using these instruments, but we expected to compose a song” said Hitomi.

“Anzu is good in using the electronic piano. Kurumi trained her while her sister Kōme started to play her own bass guitar” said Nanako.

“I trained her to know the basics of using the bass guitar” said Kurumi.

“We’re supposed to play together, but thanks to Jun and her bandmates, I think my sister will join our team” said Kōme.

“I will be glad if we will have two groups to perform. I will call our team as The Fans of the Angels” said Anzu.

“Nice name you got, Anzu!” said Sora.

“Yep. Just because we’re fans who loved your songs” said Anzu.

“Yeah. I hope we can perform together as we’re going to compose new songs” said Sora.

“Of course, Sora!” said Anzu, Nanako and Hitomi.

Sora: When are your birthdays?

“My birthday is on May 18” said Hitomi.

“My birthday falls on April 28” said Masami.

“My birthday is on next year, January 14” said Kyōji.

“My birthday is on September 10” said Masanobu.

“My birthday falls on May 15” said Anzu.

“My birthday celebrates on August 20” said Nanako.

“My birthday is on December 19” said Dairoku.

“It seems that your birthdays are held on your school days, but I hoped that your birthdays will be your lucky day” said Jun.

“Yeah!” said Hitomi, Masami, Kyōji, Masanobu, Anzu, Nanako and Dairoku.

“It’s important that you have wishes” said Nozomi.

“Then, you have a wonderful life when that day falls your birthday” said Kyō.

“Yes, it’s fun to celebrate your birthday” said Sakura.

Kurumi: What is your favorite color?

“Lavender” said Hitomi.

“Me too! Lavender is my favorite color” said Masami.

“Blue violet” said Kyōji.

“Purple” said Masanobu.

“Wisteria” said Anzu.

“Cerulean is my favorite color for my clothing style” said Nanako.

“Royal blue” said Dairoku.

“Very interesting! There are many colors you can get” said Sakura.

“It’s very important that it’s not the type the color you are choosing in clothes, but your life” said Kurumi.

“There are many colors we would choose. I like dark blue because of my hair” said Yuzuha.

“Oh, that’s lovely, Yuzuha! I like orange because I like to be warmer than colder” said Kurumi.

“I like to live in a colder room like every room in this mansion” said Sakura.

“You’re fine in both warmer and colder places” said Kyō.

“Of course, my brother! I never lost with you because you and I were together” said Kurumi.

“Yeah” said Kyō.

Kōme: When a summer vacation comes, what place will you go to?

“Sapporo” said Hitomi.

“Nagoya” said Masami.

“Aichi” said Kyōji.

“Fukushima” said Masanobu.

“Kyoto” said Anzu.

“Shizuoka” said Nanako.

“Hyōgo” said Dairoku.

“Our team’s dream place is to go to Kyoto” said Jun.

“Why Kyoto?” asked Hitomi.

“Because it’s so warm and I like to sing there from the bottom of my heart” said Jun.

“Well, I hope we also want to go to that place” said Masami and Nanako.

“I think they’re expecting to go there by summer, so you have to wait for it” said Anzu.

“Okay!” said Masami and Nanako.

“When the summer begins, it’ll be our time to go to some places that are popular in Japan” said Kōme.

“Yeah, I believe that we should go out there to enjoy in the breeze” said Kurumi.

“Yep. This is going to be more fun to enjoy in summer” said Kyō.

Yuzuha: What are your thoughts in composing songs?

“Well, I like to compose songs with harmonized tunes” said Hitomi.

“You can feel the songs right on your heart” said Masami.

“When doing songs, you have to make sure that it’s your own words” said Kyōji.

“I feel good to write songs, but you have the desire and passion. Just think about everything you see” said Masanobu.

“Through your eyes and ears, they sense to see and hear. It’s important to put it on your mind” said Dairoku.

“When you create a song, you have to add feelings and emotions to make the song interesting” said Nanako.

“When it’s done, you will sing out loud with your own voice” said Anzu.

“See, what I told you when you create a song. In our team, we composed songs to bring our rhythm and tune come to life” said Jun.

“With that, there are many genres in music and you can choose it whatever you want” said Nozomi.

“Japanese pop is popular in the country because there are many aspiring singers who have wished to sing with their hearts” said Sora.

“You can sing with us when we practice for the performance and trust me, it is fun to sing it out” said Kurumi.

“Microphones and sound recorders can hear your voices while you have the passion to sing” said Kōme.

“Looking forward to the future, it means that you have desires and dreams in the making when you enter to the world of Japanese pop music” said Yuzuha.

“It’s so glad that we already composed songs under one united team and you should expect to create your own songs too” said Sakura.

“Just think hard and do your best when you compose a song into your heart” said Kyō.

“Well, I think we should be together like a team of smile of peace. Let’s hear it out and enjoy singing!” said Jun.

“Yeah!” said the members of Jun’s Angels and Team Gotō.

UP NEXT: Extras 2: "Ginga's Pupils in Ōta"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherwin Riga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

It's one hour after midnight and I have to post the second Extras for Volume 2! This post will end Volume 2 and starting tomorrow, Volume 3 will be posted starting with the new chapter "A Situation Between Two Schools". So, get ready to see some basketball action with the six teams and also, Mimi and her teammates will play for the first time without Tomoka and her friends. Enjoy reading the second Extra for Volume 2!

Ginga Haseagwa was an archaeologist and he travels around Japan and its neighbors including Hawaii. During the first term of school and summer, Ginga created his own training camp for the young basketball players. That's when Mimi Balguerie and Asumi Hiramatsu joining the camp for three months before summer. The group was called as Ginga's Pupils. They are basketball players who have been trained by Ginga Hasegawa and they only compete for the district's basketball league. Right now, with the Hasegawa Cup reaches soon, Ginga's Pupils will be joining Team Aurora as they will be hoping to play together for the first time since its last appearance in late January. Mimi and Asumi will tell a narrative story about how their group was formed.

EXTRAS 2: “GINGA’S PUPILS IN ŌTA”

When the archaeologist Ginga Hasegawa was returning from a trip to Kyushu, he established his own training camp for the young basketballers to gain their attributes and skills. Mimi and Asumi narrate the story about their group in Ōta while the members of Team Gotō want to know about them.

“I wonder what is the composition of your group, Asumi?” asked Anzu.

“Oh, what a good question you got, Anzu. You see, Mimi and I were members of the so-called Ginga’s Pupils. Ginga was a great coach and a former player in Tokyo when he played for the amateur tournaments” said Asumi.

“Since you are trained by Subaru’s father, you have improved your skills further” said Dairoku.

“Yes, it is. I worked out with my friends and I supposed that they are going stronger than before” said Asumi.

“We are representing the young girls of Ōtawho we’re aspired to become superstars in the future” said Mimi.

“That’s great! I think that you are doing great in improving your skills and I hope that when you and your teammates are doing their teamwork, maybe you might have big efforts on your team” said Nanako.

“Yeah, exactly. Keishin and Shiromidai will soon to become more dominant next school year when we enter the sixth grade” said Mimi.

“Of course, we couldn’t have done our unfinished business to do, but since Ginga will be here in the tournament, maybe he will see our progress in the tournament” said Asumi.

“Oh, I hope that when both teams will face each other at the Hasegawa Cup, it’ll be a match that will never forget” said Hitomi.

“Yeah. I assume that my team will be here at the resort hotel by Monday while Mimi’s team will play an exhibition match against the leaders of each team” said Asumi.

“I believe that Megumi and her team will be playing against her mentor Tomoka and her team. It will be a match to see how the leaders of each team to show their skills in basketball” said Hitomi.

“Yep. Now, let’s back to the topic. Ginga’s Pupils is a team composed of the players in Ōta that have stronger attributes and skills while their potential is much higher than their teammates. Their leader is none other than Noriko Toyama” said Mimi.

“Desired to become a superstar, we have many opportunities to become stronger as we are. Thanks to Ginga, we have signature moves that we have since we have our own ideas” said Asumi.

“My signature move Aurora Age has the ability to check the court to determine if the players are guarded by their opponents and like Saki’s Ice Age, my teammates and I will run faster in the court and shoot perfectly with high speed. When Saki shoots the ball with her speed, I will shoot the ball easier than just a normal shot” said Mimi.

“Recalling our past, we were called by Ginga when he saw us that our potential is higher than just a normal player. Eventually, his training camp was opened for business, composed of players that have great attributes and skills” said Asumi.

“The training was lasted for five months before we decided to part ways” said Mimi.

“So, how did you end up joining Keishin?” asked Masami.

“I went to Subaru’s house to play with Tomoka. The summer is about to be over and I believe that I wanted to step up for Keishin. That’s why my teammates Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Masami and Kagetsu, my best friend, have joined my own team to challenge Tomoka’s team, but we lost. Although we were outclassed by them, we were able to help them in the game against Suzuridani Girls’ Academy” said Mimi.

“Ah, you’re great in playing, Mimi. Since you’re the ace after Tomoka and her team left for middle school in Keishin, you’re going to work out with the new members like Himeko” said Kyōji.

“Yeah, Kyōji. I really like to play with Tomoka and her teammates because they determined to be brave and wanted to play with their own hearts. For me, I followed Tomoka’s footsteps to become the team captain of the Keishin Academy girls’ basketball club and that’s the reason why I wear my new armband that Tomoka give me during my birthday” said Mimi as she showed her armband to the members of Team Gotō.

“You seemed to be enjoyed playing with your friends recently. I believe that you’re going to be fine when you’re in the court again” said Hitomi.

“Of course, Hitomi. That’s what Ginga’s Pupils have their own duties inside and outside the court” said Mimi.

“As for me, Shiromidai was a school that I went there since first grade and I finally played basketball with my friends like Jun and my other friends” said Asumi.

“So, does that mean that your friends have played basketball with you?” asked Masanobu.

“Yes. As always, I played together with my friends in my home and in school, but then, I joined tryouts for the varsity team where I finally made it with my shooting skills” said Asumi.

“Jun says that you have a lot of skills in basketball, but how did you end up shooting well?” asked Kyōji.

“By mastering my shooting skills using the Comet Shot. The ball will drive to the basket with the speed like a comet” said Asumi.

“So, amazing, Asumi! I think you’re modelling that shot to Shintaro Midorima, the guy who perfects his shooting skills” said Masami.

“That’s right, Masami. I watched the games of Shintaro and I wanted to imitate with my own. That’s why the speed of the ball will be determined when shooting a normal shot or a three-point shot” said Asumi.

“It’s so beautiful. That shot was so good that skyrockets it to the basket” said Dairoku.

“No one can stop my shots when I’m getting faster” said Asumi.

“So, Mimi, did you remember who are other players of your team?” asked Hitomi.

“Yes, Hitomi” said Mimi as she showed a picture to the members of Ginga’s Pupils. “Take a look at this picture.”

Ginga’s Pupils: Kahele Hiraka, Asumi Hiramatsu, Rina Minagawa, Makoto Matsuda, Kazue Matsuoka, Kotori Katsura, Mika Mizushima, Hiroe Yamagiwa and Noriko Toyama

“Is that Chiyo Masuda?” asked Nanako.

“Yep. She’s already a first year middle school player for Miraku Middle School and she just played in Miraku Elementary School last year” said Asumi.

“Chiyo is closed to Rina Minagawa, who’s a sixth grader and also from Miraku Elementary School” said Mimi.

“I see. Both Rina and Chiyo have sported dark blue hairs just like Nozomi” said Masami.

“They were looked alike to each other and Rina had the same height as Nozomi” said Nanako.

“Of course, Masami and Nanako. There are many of our members who were looked alike to any of our friends in Ōta. Another reason of why we’re alike, it’s because their personalities can match with the girls of Ginga during his youth days” said Asumi.

“Ginga’s wife and Subaru’s mother Nayu was also a basketball player who played in Nashiba High School before. Like his wife and his son, Ginga believes that his passion personality can able to let his team to win games” said Mimi.

“Wow! I think he has many memories on his youth days before he become an archeologist” said Masanobu.

“He’s a fine basketball player when he enters his college years, but then, he never takes things easily. Then, when he played in the professionals, he got few roles to make before he retires to become an archaeologist” said Asumi.

“I see. Can you tell us who were the members of your team?” said Hitomi.

“Okay. This is Kahele Hiraka, a power forward playing for Kamata Elementary School. She was born in Hawaii to Japanese parents before she follows to me to enroll in Tokyo” said Mimi.

“This is Rina Minagawa from Miraku Elementary School. She is the sixth woman of the team before was assigned as the point guard. She likes to guard her opponents with her secretive skills. Of course, she is a friend of Chiyo Masuda” said Asumi.

“This is Makoto Matsuda. She came from Chidori Elementary School. One of her signature moves is that her passing can be invisible by choosing her teammates to catch the ball to them” said Mimi.

“This is Kazue Matsouka from Yaguchi Nishi Elementary School. She was able to adjust the playbook by using magic defense. Also, she likes to survey the court, in order to see what’s going on the court” said Asumi.

“This is Kotori Katsuro. She is a center from Rokugo Nishi Elementary School. Like Airi, she can shoot the ball with her own flexibility and she was able to control the ball against her opponents” said Mimi.

“This is Mika Mizushima. A well-known student from Tokudomechi Elementary School and a small forward for the team. She is able to copy the movements of her opponents without using magic. She determines to win the game and she leads her team in the Ōta League” said Asumi.

“This is Hiroe Yamagiwa. She came from Kitaurani Elementary School and a shooting guard. She likes to guard against her opponents and she has a strong IQ in shooting, hence, she got a cold streak in perimeter shots” said Mimi.

“This is Noriko Toyama. A student from Arai Fifth Elementary School and a point guard. Her attributes were high because of her great athleticism and she can able to block or steal anything from her opponents. She determines to be more valiant and didn’t have a hopeless year” said Asumi.

“And finally, this is one of my friends in Keishin, Kazuko Kakimoto. She is a shooting guard, but also a small forward with her strong strength and hustle. She is leading our team to the Ōta League Invitationals, but we were eliminated in the tournament” said Mimi.

“As we move on to our next level, we hoped that we will be leading the team to victory no matter who will be facing, and we’ll make sure that our domination runs in our team” said Asumi.

“Wow, they’re amazing players in the team. To be honest, is Kazuko will be joining your team in Keishin, Mimi?” said Hitomi.

“Well, I’ll say that she will be joining our team because she is one of Ginga’s Pupils. I have the rights to let her join our team once I’ll talk to her tomorrow” said Mimi.

“When the roster will be finalized for the Hasegawa Cup?” asked Nanako.

“By the time on Monday, we’ll finalize it” said Mimi.

“I hope that our team will battle against your team, Mimi” said Nanako.

“Okay. It’ll be fine to have two teams facing each other for the tournament. The draw for the tournament will be on Tuesday. I think Subaru will surprise us when we’re facing each other” said Mimi.

“Oh, we’ll see about that, Mimi” said Asumi.

“Anyway, Ginga not only create our training camp, but he also befriends many of the young players when he travelled in the country and in East Asia” said Mimi.

“Hey, Mimi. I think your father have befriend him, so that you will stay here for your studies, right?” said Asumi.

“Oh, yeah. Now, when you know about our group tomorrow, they’re going to represent Team Aurora for the Hasegawa Cup” said Mimi.

“Oh, I see. I believe that they’re wearing light colored shirts just like you’re wearing right now” said Kyōji.

“Then, I have to tell you, Kyōji. They like to wear light shirts during the summer and wear warmer shirts when they’re at home” said Masami.

“Mimi, did you wear your warmer shirts outside your home?” asked Masanobu.

“Yes. I have been wearing warmer shirts just like pale blue colored shirts when weekends and jerseys when training or at home with my friends” said Mimi.

“Probably, you’re going to wear new clothes soon” said Masanobu.

“Oh, yeah. Masanobu, thanks for reminding that. Once the new classes start soon, I will buy my new clothes for me to wear when it’s spring time” said Mimi.

“I wonder what would the members of Ginga’s Pupils will play for middle school” said Anzu.

“I believe that they’ll be going to Nashiba Middle School, but for me, I will wait for Asumi and my friends to enroll in Keishin” said Mimi.

“Yes, Mimi. That’s true. I will be planning to leave Shiromidai after graduation to enroll at Keishin, so that I will be playing with my friends of mine” said Asumi.

“Since we’re going to Tamagawa Middle School, Anzu, Dairoku and Nanako will enroll at Kirihara Middle School” said Hitomi.

“Well, good for you, everyone. I know you will be meeting new friends soon” said Mimi.

“Wait a second, Mimi. I don’t know if it’s true that Subaru had a situation between the two schools where Tomoka and her friends will enroll soon” said Anzu.

“Uh, I don’t know. But I heard from Subaru that Ginga talks to the basketball director of Keishin Academy and things may not going to be good if the plot was revealed” said Mimi.

“Oh no. Maybe we should change plans if that happens” said Dairoku.

“Well, maybe. We’ll find out” said Mimi.

“I assumed that we’re gonna have to wait and see if the plot was true” said Asumi.

“Yeah. I have to carry some ideas if that happens. By the way, we’re hoping that Jun and others return soon” said Mimi.

“Where are they?” asked Hitomi.

“They are talking with Tomoka and Megumi about the playbook for the team” said Mimi.

“Oh, okay! When the playbook is here, we’ll going to win the Hasegawa Cup” said Hitomi.

“Great! That’s what your team needs. Oh, Jun and her team are here” said Mimi as Jun and the Angels return after they baked their sweets for tomorrow.

“Hi, everyone! It seems that you’re comfortable and cozy with your beds. Now, our group baked some sweets for our team. They’re ready to be served for tomorrow” said Jun.

“Yeah!” said Mimi, Asumi, Hitomi, Masami, Kyōji, Masanobu, Anzu, Nanako and Dairoku.

“Then, let’s wait for Tomoka and others and then, we’re going to sleep” said Jun.

“Okay!” said Mimi, Asumi, Hitomi, Masami, Kyōji, Masanobu, Anzu, Nanako and Dairoku.

UP NEXT: Chapter 25: "A Situation Between Two Schools" (Start of Volume 3)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information