Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

As the series is now reaching its new arc, known as Vacation with the Bravehearts in Nagoya Arc, I’ll be posting the set of profiles of new characters that you’re going to see in this arc featuring the Bravehearts of Nagoya. The first part of the set of profiles of new characters will be the profile of the Bravehearts of Nagoya. It is one of the ‘braveheart’ groups that was formed in the same year as the Bravehearts of Ōta. They have their own set of friends for each member of that group and been known as one of the braveheart groups that are majorly focused on making themselves compassionate with their hopes and dreams. Bravehearts of Nagoya have made their first appearance in my birthday update and was led by Shinobu Miyamoto and Kira Ōgaki. The next part will be the well-known members of the Gotō clan, which will be posted next week when I'm posting Chapter 152 on December 1 (Sunday)!

Bravehearts of Nagoya
    Bravehearts of Nagoya: Kira Ōgaki, Megumi Kazama, Yuiko Maeyama, Yūmi Takasaki, Aki Kaneko, Erika Yoshioka, Rumi Saito, Sumire Takeyama, Chiyo Takezono, Reina Nonaka, Shinobu Miyamoto, Eri Toyama and Kazumasa Nonaka

Bravehearts of Nagoya
    Kira Ōgaki: January 15 / SG / 1MS-1 / Todoroki Gakuen MS
    Megumi Kazama: October 12 / PF-SF / 1MS-1 / Todoroki Gakuen MS
    Yuiko Maeyama: December 9 / PG / 1MS-1 / Todoroki Gakuen MS
    Yūmi Takasaki: November 7 / C / 1MS-1 / Todoroki Gakuen MS
    Aki Kaneko: February 14 / SF / 1MS-1 / Todoroki Gakuen MS
    Erika Yoshioka: May 25 / SG-SF / 6ES-1 / Todoroki Gakuen ES
    Rumi Saito: July 10 / SF / 6ES-1 / Todoroki Gakuen ES
    Sumire Takeyama: February 4 / C / 6ES-3 / Todoroki Gakuen ES
    Chiyo Takezono: October 3 / PF / 6ES-3 / Todoroki Gakuen ES
    Reina Nonaka: March 27 / PG / 6ES-5 / Todoroki Gakuen ES
    Shinobu Miyamoto: February 28 / 2HS-6 / Todoroki Gakuen HS
    Eri Toyama: June 6 / PF / 2HS-6 / Todoroki Gakuen HS
    Kazumasa Nonaka: November 26 / PG-SG / 1MS-1 / Todoroki Gakuen MS
    Chiya Shinohara: January 29 / Adviser / Todoroki Gakuen ES

UP NEXT: Interlude 33: “The Aurora and Wind Takeover at the Mansion”

It’s nice that I have made this chapter going to be more beautiful and more angelic as this will be the first time that the Bravehearts of Ōta (Tomoka and Subaru’s group) and the Bravehearts of Nagoya (Kira and Shinobu’s group) have met with each other in the series. The Bravehearts of Nagoya are the second ‘braveheart’ group that appeared in the series after the Bravehearts of Ōta and they made their first appearance on my birthday update, which was dated back five months ago. Now that the Bravehearts of Nagoya are giving the guests, the Bravehearts of Ōta and their allies, their stay at the Gotō Clan Ancestral House, also known as the Gotō Residence, this Golden Week vacation will be getting more interesting as we’ll see both ‘braveheart’ groups getting along with each other, so that they’re going to develop their relationship between them. While the Bravehearts of Ōta are in Nagoya, who managed their home at the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel? Then, you’ll find out on the next update, which will be posted on November 27 (Wednesday)! I’ll see you there for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; December 8th, 2019 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Minor Changes in the Sectioning of Some Members of the Bravehearts of Nagoya

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Tonight’s update will be dedicated to voice actress Kanae Itō, whose birthday was yesterday (November 26). Born in Nagano, Kanae Itō is the voice actress of Aoi Ogiyama from Ro-Kyu-Bu! and Sakura Toriumi from Tenshi no 3P!/Angel's 3Piece! Aside from Aoi and Sakura, she is also the voice actress of Suzuka Kurihara (Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya), Ruiko Saten (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun), Elucia de Rux Ima (The World Gold Only Knows), Nana Astar Deviluke (To Love-Ru), Yui (Sword Art Online), Sanae Nagatsuki (Squid Girl/Shinyaku!!), Nobuna Oda (The Ambition of Oda Nobuna), Kanon Kanase (Strike the Blood), Mito Takami (sister of Chika Takami (CV: Anju Inami), Love Live! Sunshine!!) and Ayasa Tachibana (Harukana Receive). I’m glad that she had made her progress in her voice acting career since she is admired with her characters that she voiced for. Hopefully, she’ll continue making her progress of her voice acting career, probably I might watch out for her next year! Belated happy birthday, Kanae!

While the Bravehearts of Ōta went on vacation in Nagoya and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka have left to go back to their hometown in Fukuoka, the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel will be managed by any member of the Bravehearts to step up, so that he/she/they will take care of the festivities of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. Do you know who will take over the mansion while Subaru and the Bravehearts of Ōta are gone for their Golden Week vacation? It was none other than Seijirō Hakamada and Kumi Takamura as they are going to take over the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel for two days. Tonight’s update will the first part of the series of interludes with Seijirō and his own circle known as Seijirō’s Bravehearts. Since Seijirō and Kumi will be temporarily taking over the mansion, they are going to run their duties to manage the mansion and take care of the festivities of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, so that everyone will let them know that the Bravehearts of Ōta are gone for vacation in Nagoya. Without further ado, I give you the fifth interlude of Volume 8 as this interlude had happened between Chapters 151 and 152! Enjoy reading Interlude 33!

The Bravehearts of Ōta and their allies including the Bravehearts of Fukuoka and the Family of Angels have left the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel to go separate ways: Nagoya for the Bravehearts of Ōta and their allies from the Family of Angels and Fukuoka for the Bravehearts of Fukuoka. Prior to his departure for his group’s vacation, Subaru handed the keys to Seijirō Hakamada and Kumi Takamura as the two high schoolers will about to take over the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel for two days. An emergency meeting had been made as Seijirō and Kumi are talking to the members of the mainstream groups of the Bravehearts about what happened earlier. Seijirō finally comes up an idea of creating his ‘own’ Bravehearts, so that they’ll be taking care of the mansion as well as the festivities of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. The members of the mainstream groups of the Bravehearts have been surprised that Seijirō’s Bravehearts will be composed of selected members of the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm and Team Aurora. They start managing the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel as well as taking care of the festivities of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. While different groups have organized their activities for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, Seijirō’s Bravehearts, also known as the Fire Colored Aurora, are celebrating the birthday of Makoto Matsuda at the hall of the Mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel. During the birthday party, Makoto had invited her friends from the Chidori Elementary School as well as her neighbors in her hometown in Kamata. Makoto’s friends were representing the Evergreen Crystals, a group based in the Chidori Elementary School, as they are the followers of Makoto, who had a basketball career started in the same school’s girls’ basketball team. As a protégé of Ginga, Makoto had her own desires to do anything for her basketball career to be brighten just like the other members of Ginga’s Pupils. During the meeting between the Evergreen Crystals and Seijirō’s Bravehearts, the members of Team Aurora had started their plan of creating their own extended group, just like what the other groups like the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm and the Family of Angels did. Their goal is to find their allies from different groups that were closed to them before they’ll find their allies from their hometown Kamata and its neighboring areas around it. As the meeting had been adjourned, the members of Team Aurora are finally ready to start working on their extended group, so that they’ll be able to work together with their pride and honor. While the Bravehearts and the Family of Angels are in Nagoya, the other mainstream groups of the Bravehearts have been able to take care of everything for that day, so that they’ll make their guests have their blessings. It will be better to have a secondary braveheart group to be taking over the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, but it’s a matter of time when there will be another vacation for the Bravehearts very soon.

VOLUME 8: “A NEW ANGELIC AND HARMONIOUS ERA IN ŌTA”
    INTERLUDE 33: “THE AURORA AND WIND TAKEOVER AT THE MANSION

While the two braveheart groups (Ōta and Fukuoka) have left the mansion to go separate ways, Nagoya (Bravehearts of Ōta) and Fukuoka (Bravehearts of Fukuoka), Seijirō Hakamada and Kumi Takamura are taking over the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel for two days. It would be a great day for Seijirō and Takamura to take over the mansion with their allies from the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm and Team Aurora (minus Kazuko and Mizuki).

At the living room, the mainstream groups of the Bravehearts are attending the emergency meeting with Seijirō Hakamada and Kumi Takamura at the living room where they’re having a plan for today while Subaru and the Bravehearts are on vacation.

“So, what should we do today, Seijirō?” asked Erika.

“We’re going to make our very own main group while Tomoka and the others are on vacation. It feels like there are a lot of members in the main group, which is Team Minato” said Seijirō.

“Which means that we’re going to make our very own main group to make sure that we’ll make the guests in the Misawa Resort Hotel blessed” said Kumi Takamura.

“Hey, that’s a good idea, Seijirō and Kumi! I would say that we need our very own group to treat the guests nicely. I mean, the activities for today and tomorrow are different compared to the events that were organized by the Family of Angels and their allies” said Erika.

“We would make sure that we’re going to work together to make sure that we’ll be blessing them by the end of the day” said Rei.

“You got that right, Rei-san!” said Kumi Takamura.

“So, I will think that I’m going to lead while Subaru will be gone for a while” said Seijirō.

“Well, to be honest, if you’re the leader, then what about your teammates?” asked Ai.

“I’ll appoint a few of them to work on the patrolling for the activities today. Chihiro is not here for a while Seiichirō had agreed to stay here to assist Kumi on cooking the dishes later” said Seijirō.

“That’s a nice idea, Seijirō! I believe that those guys are going to take care of the events for today to make sure that there will be no chaos in the Misawa Resort Hotel” said Ai.

“Yeah!” said Seijirō. “On the other hand, Kumi will take place of Aoi while Shinapachi will be taking the place of Banri and Jirō will take Kazunari’s place.”

“But what about Satsuki and Tae?” asked Rei.

“We’ll take place of them!” said Kotori.

“Yeah, we’ll be here to be part of Seijirō’s team!” said Makoto Matsuda. Makoto’s birthday is on May 4, which is today.

“That’s great! I’m glad that we have a birthday girl going to be part of this team!” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“Yep! Happy birthday, Makoto!” said Junichi Morizawa while the members of the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm and Team Aurora are shouting ‘Happy Birthday’ to Makoto.

“Thank you, everyone! I’m so glad that you’re finally going to say happy birthday to me! What a great day for me to start this off with that!” said Makoto.

“Yep. That’s why we want you to be part of Seijirō’s team to make sure that you’re going to take care of the guests in the Misawa Resort Hotel” said Izumi Masuda.

“The events to be held for today will be different as different organizations will organize some events that are going to be held at the compound and the Central Park. Hopefully, you’re going to start developing your friendship with the guests as soon as possible” said Sakiko.

“Yeah, I will!” said Makoto.

“Now that the first batch of members are done, we’re going to move on to another batch. That batch usually consisted of Tomoka and her friends, which means that we’re going to appoint at least 15 members to be part of it” said Seijirō.

“Would it be better to add boys in that team?” asked Kōsuke Minagawa.

“Okay, then. I’ll consider that to make it balance” said Seijirō.

“That’s good” said Kōsuke.

“So, let’s start with the Innocent Charm” said Kōsuke.

“It will be composed of Rei Kanazawa, Kana Uchida, Ai Ohara, Kira Kakimoto, Misaki Nagaoka, Akari Tanigawa, Sora Fukutomi, Kazuya and Sakura Uehara, Seiichi Abe, Shinobu Hirasawa and Hajime Shimizu” said Kumi Takamura.

“You’re now assigned to be part of the second batch” said Shinapachi Hakamada, a first year middle school student from the Keishin Academy Middle School. He is also a new member of the Keishin Academy Middle School boys’ basketball team.

“Okay!” said Rei, Kana Uchida, Ai, Kira, Misaki, Akari, Sora Fukutomi, Kazuya, Sakura Uehara, Seiichi, Shinobu Hirasawa and Hajime.

“Then, for the Prestigious Charm, they are Erika Satō, Miho Hikasa, Chiwa Furukawa, Aoi Kayano, Kazumi Togashi, Asami Miyazaki and Aya Tachibana” said Jirō.

“Naoki Hatano and Shun Hinouchi will also be part of the team alongside Ken Yamamoto, Shinobu Higashimura, Sukehiro Gotō and Takahiro Sugihara” said Kumi Takamura.

“And finally, for Team Aurora, it will be Hanako Kotobuki, Izumi Masuda, Kurumi Sato, Yoko Shimizu, Yurika Hashida, Sakiko Hasegawa, Junichi Morizawa, Saori and Sōichi Aoyama, Jūbei Koga, Kōsuke Minagawa, Mantarō Hishikawa, Shinobu Hatano and Moritaka Ueda” said Seijirō.

“Then, for the extra group, it will be composed of all members of Ginga’s Group and the names I’ll be calling right now” said Kotori before she points at one of the members from different groups. “Saori Aoyama, Yuichi Uchida, Suzuko Hakamada, Kuni Hakamada, Mao Kayano, Meiko Toriumi, Junichi Nakatani, Kana Tamayama, Yuta Saito, Kazushi Nagai and Harumi Shimizu.”

“Uh, one question, Kotori. Will our members of the Prestigious Wind Ōta be part of your team?” said Rina Sugaya.

Makoto whispers to Kotori for a few seconds before Kotori nods her head. Kotori replies to Rina. “Okay, you’re now part of the team, Rina and friends.”

“Alright!” said the members of the Prestigious Wind Ōta.

“I’m so excited for this! I can’t believe that we’re going to be part of Seijirō’s team!” said Ayako Nakajima.

“I can’t wait to see what Seijirō and Kumi’s leadership in the Bravehearts would be like!” said Momo Hanazono.

“Well, you girls are excited for this, huh?” asked Maya Matsui.

“Yeah!” said Ayako and Momo.

“That’s great! I’m sure that you’re in luck because we’re going to take care of the Misawa Resort Hotel for a while after the Bravehearts have went to Nagoya” said Maya.

“Oh! We know about that!” said Ayaka.

“Yeah! I would say that we need to bless them to make sure that they’re not going to lose their trust on us” said Momo.

“You got that right, girls! Now, make sure that you’re going to smile to the guests” said Ryōsuke Nakayama.

“And treat them nicely!” said Maya.

“Okay, we will!” said Ayako and Momo.

The members of the New Camellian Dragons and the temporary leaders of the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn and the Air Covert have arrived lately. The temporary leader of the Sagi-ume is Ruri Shimizu, the temporary of the Verdant Dawn is Akisada Shimoda and the temporary leaders of the Air Covert are Tōru Hosoi and Tsuneko Maeda.

“Guys, you’re later, we’re having a meeting right now. So, hurry up!” said Kumi Takamura.

“Okay!” said the members of the New Camellian Dragons and the temporary leaders from the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn and the Air Covert have arrived lately.

“What are you doing here in this emergency meeting, Kumi-san?” asked Chinami.

Kumi Takamura explains to the the members of the New Camellian Dragons and the temporary leaders from the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn and the Air Covert the summary of the earlier events. “Now, for those who are here, the Bravehearts are on vacation in Nagoya alongside their allies from Tomoka’s own circle. The following groups are not here as follows: the Family of Angels, the Sounds and Maples, the Tama Dragonworks, the Peach Delights Kugahara, the Miracle Two Shiromidai, the Red and Orange, the Black Dragons of Ōta, Team Taniguchi Ōta, the Lavender Hearts, the Blue Angels and the Homewrecking Dragons.”

“Wait, are they on vacation with them too?” asked Toshihiro.

“That’s right, Toshihiro-san. Some of the groups from the Rainbow Angels have taken part of the vacation with the Rainbow Angels and the Family of Angels while others decided not to due to various reasons” said Jirō.

“So, we decided to create a temporary team that not only will be managing the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, but also we’ll take care of the guests they have attended the today’s events of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week” said Kotori.

“Wow! I can’t believe that you have a lot of members going to be part of that team” said Ruri Shimizu.

“They’ll make sure that the guests will be happy to see a group of substitutes going to take care of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week” said Akisada Shimoda.

“You got that right, Akisada! The today’s events will be those from the Yaguchi area and the Kōjiya area. Also, you have organized an event too, Himeko?” said Makoto.

“Yep. We’re going to do tree planting activity at the compound, so that we’re going to grow trees to harvest fruits every month” said Himeko.

“Now that’s an interesting activity that will save our planet” said Kazuya.

“Yeah! Our group had not only focused on making more friends, but also, we’re taking care of the environment in this magnificent hometown” said Himeko.

“Yeah!” said the members of Team Purple.

“By the way, why did you not take part of the vacation?” asked Shinapachi.

“Well, we’re still young to travel around, Shinapachi-chan, but hopefully, we’ll be going to different places very soon” said Himeko.

“Ah, okay. I understand about that, Himeko” said Shinapachi.

“Now, this is going to be our time to shine just like what Subaru and his friends did” said Seijirō.

“So, let’s do the way the Bravehearts did!” said Kumi Takamura.

“Yeah!” said the members of the mainstream groups of the Bravehearts.

The montage shows the members of Seijirō’s temporary ‘Bravehearts’ doing their duties for the events to be held on that day. In the activity that was organized by Himeko Katayama, the members of the Beautification Committee of the Keishin Academy have put the seeds into the ground, covering those in dirt. Himeko puts the lavender flag as a sign of a new year for the trees to grow. On the other hand, the other activities have been organized by different clubs in the schools and community groups in Yaguchi and Kōjiya.

The members of the Yaguchi Middle School Art Club have organized the digital art symposium, spearheaded by Art teacher Masaaki Inami. The Blue Fortune, composed of the students of the Aoyama High School in Yaguchi, organized the shogi competition for the students of the Aoyama High School to compete for survival. Then, another group, the Kōjiya Midddle School Student Council have organized the East Asian Studies Crash Course where the people of Yaguchi and Kōjiya will get their chance to take lessons about East Asian studies, so that they’ll learn how to do things in East Asian studies.

Meanwhile, the members of Team Blue and Yellow would organize the Video Gaming Seminar for the young students who want to compete in national competitions in the future. Headed by Maho’s father, Fūga Misawa, the Video Gaming Seminar focused on the history of it as well as the contemporary era of it where there are a lot of mainstream video games have been released recently.

Another event is the Pixel Matters, an activity made by the Guardians of Yaguchi, where everyone is interested to make pixel buildings using digital art. The friends of Kazuto Fujioka have participated in that activity and so does Kazuto. Kazuto made a large building made of gradient colors of light blue and periwinkle. Musashi Kitagawa was impressed of Kazuto’s technique of drawing large buildings because Kazuto had an ambition to become a civil engineer just like parents.

The next event is the All About Railroad Seminar, which is organized by two organizations, the Kōjiya Midnight Etoile and the Yaguchi Bluerunners. It is an event where the speakers are discussing to the guests about railroad transportation in Japan. Of the guests participated in that event, they were Kentarō Shinozaki, Seiji Asayama, Kenichi Ishihara and Kotaro Yamamoto. They are aspired to become train rides because they love travelling around the country.

Last, but not the least, the Business Mathematics Activity had been held at the function room of the Misawa Resort Hotel. It was organized by the Math Club of different schools in Kōjiya and Yaguchi. Most of the students have been interested in business math because they’re smart and talented in algebra and probability.

Once it reaches 3 in the afternoon, Seijirō’s temporary ‘Bravehearts’, also known as the Five Colored Auroras, are celebrating the birthday of Makoto Matsuda as they throw a birthday party for Makoto at the hall of the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel. Everyone knows that Makoto is the daughter of rich parents, who were living in Yaguchi Nishi.

Everyone sings the ‘Happy Birthday’ song on Makoto from the start up to the end. “Happy birthday to you!”

“Now before you blow the candles, please whisper to yourself to make a wish” said Kumi Takamura.

“Okay!” said Makoto before she whispers to herself to make a wish while bowing before the cake. After this, she says to her friends. “I’m done making my wish!”

“Alright, Makoto! That was pretty fast!” said Kahele.

“Blow the candles, Makoto!” said Hiroe Yamagiwa.

Makoto blows the candles on her birthday cake, which was given from her parents. Makoto was delighted after she had been flanked by her friends including Team Aurora.

“Happy birthday, Makoto!” said Kahele, Harumi, Rina Minagawa, Chiyo, Kazue Matsuoka, Kotori, Mika, Hiroe, Noriko and Hanako Kotobuki.

“Thanks, everyone! I know you girls are so excited for this and that’s why my parents have got the job done of making my birthday party really meaningful” said Makoto.

“That’s right, my daughter. I’m sure that you have enjoyed your stay in this beautiful mansion. Who owned this wonderful place?” said Miyako Matsuda, the mother of Makoto Matsuda.

Before Makoto answers, Daisuke Kikuchi asks Miyako. “Oh, you asked for the owner of this one?”

“Yeah” said Miyako Matsuda.

“You see, my father owned this resort hotel, which means that not only he owned this, but this mansion too!” said Miori.

“Oh, I understand about that” said Miyako Matsuda.

“It turns out that this place was wonderful when there are a lot of parties out there” said Hiroshi Matsuda, the father of Makoto Matsuda.

“Yep. This place was used to be the training ground of the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team and now, it’s the home of the Bravehearts and the Family of Angels” said Himeko Katayama.

“This is the place where everyone had been blessed with their own desire” said Ichiro Hosoya.

“Ah, yeah, I understand about this one. I really meant that it was a vacation resort or something, but it’s used for recreational purposes” said Hiroshi Matsuda.

“Maybe, there are a lot of guests used this for extra intense training for the athletes to grow their strength and prowess” said Miyako Matsuda.

“Yeah, I agree! That’s why everyone is delighted and deserved to go to this place where they want to organize trainings while make themselves comfortable” said Kumi Takamura.

“Hopefully, you’ll enjoy your stay in this mansion because it’s your daughter’s birthday” said Seijirō.

“Yeah!” said Miyako and Hiroshi Matsuda.

“Now, let’s eat this cake, everyone!” said Makoto while getting a piece of cake on a plate.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Five Colored Auroras and the other mainstream groups of bravehearts. Makoto lets her friends and allies to get a piece of cake and then, she gives her parents a piece of cake as well.

While the birthday celebration of Makoto Matsuda is ongoing, the guests with the light green shirts, which are the members of the Evergreen Crystals, have been greeted by the members of Team Aurora. The leader of the Evergreen Crystals is Hidetada Kashiwabara, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Chidori Elementary School.

Evergreen Crystals: Hidetada Kashiwabara, Kaoru Ōkawara, Junichirō Kasuya, Haruko Sadatomi, Chiaki Kasahara, Minori Sasaki, Fumiya Takatsuki, Ai Nakagawa, Riko Masamune, Tatsuya Wakasugi, Naomi Okamoto, Mamiko Komiya and Risa Hagihara

“You must be friends with Makoto, right?” asked Shinobu Hatano, the cousin of Atsuko and Naoki.

“Yeah. We came from the Chidori Elementary School and we’re supporting our very own Makoto for her career to be growing” said Hidetada Kashiwabara.

“Wow! I’m so happy that you have supported our friend in making her basketball career started” said Jūbei Koga.

“Of course! When Makoto was trained by her mentor Ginga, she was a good warrior with her own light green aura. She believes that she’s going to make her career brighter as she had performed well in last year’s district tournament” said Hidetaka.

“Although her team got bowed out in the fourth round by Magome Daini, she was able to come out from the bench to do her moves in the court. She is now the new captain replacing Suzuko Funami” said Kaoru Ōkawara.

“Well, that might be her next level to be a great player for Makoto. She’s very helpful to her teammates while she come out to play hard like the other girls Ginga mentored” said Sōichi Aoyama.

“I agree” said Hidetaka while Kaoru nods her face.

“I wonder what her team’s new lineup would be looked like” said Kōsuke.

“We have Miki Taneda on the one” said Junichirō Kasuya.

“Minami Okubo on the two” said Haruko Sadatomi.

“Makoto Matsuda on the three” said Chiaki Kasahara.

“Erika Asano on the four” said Minori Sasaki.

“And Haruka Matsubara on the five” said Fumiya Takatsuki.

“The bench players so far have been rolling. Two of them were the strongest namely Kira Arakaki and Shinobu Takehara” said Ai Nakagawa.

“Is Shinobu a girl or a boy?” asked Moritaka Ueda.

“Shinobu is a girl, Moritaka” said Kaoru.

“She’s a classmate of Makoto because she was the latter’s helping hand” said Hidetada.

“That’s nice for her” said Mantarō Hishikawa.

“I can’t believe that this girl will end up shining her own way because she had been cared about Makoto” said Jūbei.

“Yeah, of course!” said Hidetada.

“It’s great that the basketball program in our school had been growing its chance to contend in the district tournament. I’m sure that it will be a great day for them to survive to the top” said Kaoru.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Sōichi, Jūbei, Kōsuke, Mantarō, Shinobu Hatano and Moritaka.

“Hey, everyone!” said Makoto as she greets her friends.

“Here comes the birthday girl!” said Junichirō.

“She’s now dazzling with her beautiful and petite appearance!” said Haruko.

“That’s right, guys! Now, I need you to come with our friends. They’re talking about a planned extended group for our Team Aurora” said Makoto.

“Okay!” said the members of the Evergreen Crystals.

“We would love to!” said Hidetada.

“Hopefully, it’s going to be great!” said Kaoru.

While the members of the Evergreen Crystals will be meeting with the members of Team Aurora, Saori Aoyama, the elder sister of Sōichi, talked with the son of Masamichi Shirasaka, Ryōsuke Shirasaka, a second year high school student from the Nashiba High School and the brother of Yurika Shirasaka, the cousin of Mimi Balguerie.

“Look at Makoto, Ryōsuke-kun. She’s having a great time to hang out with her friends” said Saori.

“Yeah, Saori. Everyone knows that she had talents, but also, she had been admired by her friends in Chidori. She’s now a senpai in the Chidori Elementary School, hoping to enroll to a different school next year” said Ryōsuke.

“I agree. For now, Makoto hadn’t decided to which school she’ll be going to next year, but she believes that she had been confident about following Mimi’s advice of being expressive because she made her choice to work hard to shine and she had been a good leader with her strength and determination can’t be lost” said Saori.

“So, you’re wondering about Makoto being expressive. That sounds like she’s interested in making her team stronger just like Mimi did” said Ryōsuke.

“Exactly, Ryōsuke-kun. When Mimi and her friends in Ginga’s Basketball Camp have worked together to become stronger, their bonds wouldn’t be lost because of that special relationship between each of it. It means that they wished to be warriors just like the other talented players around Ōta and if you can see them in the court, you know that they’re going to show up to do their play” said Saori.

“I would imagine if she’s growing her potential to be a star player one day when she’s in middle school. Do you think she can do that?” said Ryōsuke.

“Technically, yes. As a protégé of Ginga, she knows that her leadership would be her favorite thing in basketball, but she’s confident that she wants to be stronger just like the others” said Saori.

“I believe that she’s going to have high hopes to grow her potential become a basketball superstar, Saori. It’s great if she’s going to continue her shininess of her special moves. She’s not gonna lose her pride I tell you” said Ryōsuke.

“Yeah, I agree, Ryōsuke-kun. If she wants to follow Mimi’s path of being great, then she’ll have to do that too” said Saori.

“Exactly, Saori!” said Ryōsuke.

The meeting between the members of the Evergreen Crystals and Seijirō’s Bravehearts would be started where Hanako Kotobuki made her first plan for an extended group to be made by Team Aurora.

“So, what the extended group would be looked like?” asked Hidetada.

“It will be composed of our allies in Kamata and its neighboring areas, even those who have their main color of pastel green” said Hanako.

“That’s interesting. I believe that our group is interested in joining with you” said Hidetaka.

“Yeah, we would be glad to be part of that plan!” said Kaoru.

“Of course, we will!” said Junichirō.

“Well, it would be honored to be part of our team, members of the Evergreen Crystals” said Kahele in Kyūshū accent.

“Hooray!” said the members of the Evergreen Crystals.

“Now that we need the other groups that were closed to us, so that we’ll be able to form our own circle” said Junichi Morizawa.

“We should be more like the Rainbow Angels, but with the gradients of light green and blue” said Sakiko.

“That’s right, Sakiko. Our group had some connections with different groups that are coming from different areas such as Shinjuku, Kamata and Tamagawa (both Ōta and Setagaya)” said Kurumi Sato.

“Once we’ll convince them to be part of our planned extended group, we’ll be ready to go on phase 2, which is the groups that are either in our hometown or its neighboring areas” said Izumi.

“Well, there are other friends coming from different schools such as Kamata, Miraku, Chidori, Yaguchi Nishi, Rokugō Nishi, Tokumochi, Kitakōjiya and Iriarai Daigo” said Makoto.

“That’s true, Makoto-san. Any member of Ginga’s pupils have their own friends, which means that they’ll be coming out to be part of our planned extended group” said Hanako.

“But what about Asumi’s group, the Temperate Celadon?” asked Rina Minagawa.

“They’ll have their extended group of their own because Asumi is close to both Tomoka and Mimi” said Yoko Shimizu.

“Oh, okay. I never heard about that, Yoko, but I’m sure that they’ll go for it very soon” said Rina.

“Yeah” said Yoko.

“If I remember correctly, both Rina and I have our own groups in Shin Kamata. We’re not sure if they’ll be joining, but hopefully, they’re interested join an extended group” said Chiyo Masuda.

“Oh, I see. I believe that they’re determined to have their future getting brighter and I’m sure that they’re going to be ready to get along with us” said Haruko.

“When it comes to loyalty, they should keep their trust, so that they’ll be loyal to you and increase their friendship with you” said Chiaki.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Rina and Chiyo.

“Since we’re living in Shin Kamata, we want to be more delighted to have our friends to be part of the circle” said Rina.

“So that they’ll be able to participate in the activities that you’re going to make” said Chiyo.

“Yeah, Chiyo-chan! We’ll be making our own set of activities once this extended group will be created” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“Hopefully, when it reaches the second term, we’ll work on that as soon as possible” said Yurika.

“Yeah, we will, Hanako-chan and Yurika-chan!” said Rina and Chiyo.

“Kahele, what group are you coming from?” asked Fumiya.

“I didn’t have my own group, but I have some friends in my section in my school, the Kamata Elementary School. Then, I also have my other friends in Shinjuku through my cousins. My parents were born in Japan, which is why I was born in Hawaii as my parents adopted a Hawaiian name for me” said Kahele.

“Wow! You’re born in Hawaii, Kahele! I can’t believe about this!” said Fumiya.

“I believe that you have a different bloodline since you and your parents were born in an area that has larger Japanese community” said Minori.

“Yep. My family lived in Hawaii and I had a little sister, who is also a student in the Kamata Elementary School. Her name is Megu” said Kahele.

“What grade is she?” asked Ai.

“She’s a fourth grade elementary school student. Her height is the same as my cousin Natsumi” said Kahele.

“Is she a basketball player?” asked Riko.

“Uh, no. She’s a volleyball player. She started that career a year after I started playing basketball. Megu was not yet being part of the varsity team yet, but she had been trained by my classmate Rina Katagami” said Kahele.

“I’m sure that she’s going to make her moves to spike the ball hard” said Ai.

“Yeah. Megu was also interested in basketball, but she is not good enough to shoot the ball from the outside. She only shoots in the inside” said Kahele.

“Well, that’s good for her. I hope that I will watch out for her if she’s going to make it to the varsity team” said Riko.

“If she had some talent, she’s going to play hard like the way you did last year” said Ai.

“I hope so, but I’m feeling motivated about my sister’s plan to enter to the volleyball team. Hopefully, she’ll work hard without losing her energy” said Kahele.

“Yeah!” said Ai and Riko.

“So, which groups will be planning to join your new extended group, Hanako?” asked Hidetada.

“Good question, Hidetada. There are some groups that are expressed of joining our own circle such as the Nishi Kamata Periwinkles and the Emermellia Fusion” said Hanako.

“What is that Emermellia Fusion group?” asked Tatsuya Wakasugi,

“It’s a group in Kamatahon-chō where their members have their favorite color is emerald and their favorite color is camellia” said Jūbei.

“Their leader is Yukiya Satouchi. He is from the Magome Middle School and he is a first year middle school student” said Mantarō.

“Well, that guy is different compared to Keizō Murakawa, the first year middle school student in the Misuno Middle School” said Fumiya.

“And he’s also a charming guy too!” said Chiaki.

“Yep. The Emermellia Fusion is one of the groups that have been made right after the district tournament. Yukiya is not a member of the Dragons of Ōta, but he is a member of the Midori Group Ōta” said Sōichi.

“Ah, okay, we got it!” said Chiaki, Minori and Fumiya.

“Not only Kamata is our main home of our new extended group, but neighboring areas like Nishi Kamata, Nishina, Shin Kamata and Kamatahon-chō will be its satellite areas” said Jun Akiyama.

“Since we want to make this extended group something different compared to the Family of Angels and the Innocent Charm, we’re going to need more partners to show their pride and honor, in making their partnership with them” said Izumi.

“So far, a few groups have been interested to partner with us such as the Mild Green of Haginaka” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“The Violet Breeze and the Orange Larks of Yaguchi Nishi, which is my very own group” said Kazue Matsuoka.

“Team Cumulus and my group, the Rokugō Nishi Saints” said Kotori.

“And the Aurora Winders Tokumochi” said Mika Mizushima.

“Hopefully, we’re going to make a brighter future to start working together like the way the Bravehearts did!” said Junichi Morizawa.

“Yeah!” said the members of Team Aurora and the Evergreen Crystals.

“Hanako, I have a question to ask” said Ayako Nakajima.

“Okay, go ahead, Ayako-san” said Hanako.

“So, if our group, Team Nakajima, had joined the Prestigious Wind Ōta, then your group will be forming your own extended group? Is that what you’re planning?” asked Ayako.

“Yes, it is, Ayako-san. Since our group had been growing recently, we’re planning to expand our group through our own circle” said Hanako.

“The new circle will be different, compared to the Family of Angels and the Innocent Charm. Kamata is close to Ōmori and Magome and like what Makoto said earlier, there will be allies from different schools in the south” said Sakiko.

“I’m sure that it will be fun to make an influence on the other schools aside from the Keishin Academy. That way, we’ll be able to start working together to find new allies” said Ayako.

“Yeah, Ayako-san. If you remember correctly, the Family of Angels had a close relationship with us, which makes the Temperate Celadon being part of the Family of Angels” said Hanako.

“Another example of it is Team Blue and Yellow and the Dazzled Hearts” said Kurumi.

“Team Blue and Yellow had a relationship with the Family of Angels, which allows Kanae Hashimoto and her team to be part of the former” said Kōsuke.

“While the Dazzled Hearts had a relationship with Team Blue and Yellow, which allows Kyoko Hiraki and her team to be part of the former” said Yoko.

“However, if one group had joined an extended group that was created by another group, that would technically allow that group to be part of the extended group, but they’re still part of the mother group” said Izumi.

“Ah, okay, I understand about that. Maybe, both Prestigious Wind Ōta and your planned extended group would be planning to add some of their new members that would be part of either one of those groups” said Ayako.

“Which means that they’ll allow the partnership to be developed and they must agree to their terms” said Momo.

“You’re exactly right, Momo-san. That’s why it’s going to be more complimented to make our extended group going to be more awesome and more blessed because thanks to the developments being made to add new members to join the Bravehearts, we’ll finally have our chance to add new partners through the extended group system” said Makoto.

“Once the first plan would be completed, we’ll invite the groups that their color is either pastel green or a different one to settle the formation of our extended group” said Kotori.

“We’ll expect to form this right after one color that have a mainstream group being completed from red to violet” said Kazue.

“Right now, it’s on fuchsia, but I would be honest if the next color will be red. After pink, it’s magenta” said Mika.

“And then, fuchsia” said Noriko Toyama.

“I’m sure that the Sagi-ume will be ready to have their own extended group by any means” said Rina.

“Also, Airi’s group, the Orange and Fuchsia, will be planning their own extended group once the red extended group system is now completed” said Chiyo.

“Then, we’ll have to wait until it reaches green, which will be our time to create our own extended group for sure” said Makoto.

“You got it, Makoto!” said Kotori.

“It will be all set once we have the invited groups and allies to be here, so that it’s our time to make our own extended group” said Kazue.

“I hope that we’ll make Mimi proud when we formed this” said Mika.

“Yeah!” said Kotori and Kazue.

“So, what do you think, members of the Evergreen Crystals? Shall we start doing phase 1?” asked Hanako.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Evergreen Crystals.

“Then, let’s work together to have more blessed groups to be part of our new extended group!” said Hanako.

“Yeah!” said the members of Team Aurora and the Evergreen Crystals. While the Bravehearts and the Family of Angels are in Nagoya, the mainstream groups were still able to make the guests have their blessings as the guests were able to participate at the events that are held earlier in the Misawa Resort Hotel. Hopefully, they’ll able to keep the guests being blessed and happy, so that the Fuchsia and Celadon Week would be a success.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Evergreen Crystals
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; December 4th, 2019 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Change the Spelling from Masuda to Matsuda for Makoto Matsuda

Thanks
    Achievements:

I’ll be making a series of new characters that appeared in the interludes with Seijirō’s Bravehearts as here is the profile of the Evergreen Crystals. They are a group of young students coming from the Chidori Elementary School as they are the friends of Makoto Matsuda, a member of Team Aurora and Ginga’s Pupils. When Makoto started her own basketball career, she had her friends supporting for her basketball career in Chidori. The leader of that group is Hidetada Kashiwabara.

Evergreen Crystals: Hidetada Kashiwabara, Kaoru Ōkawara, Junichirō Kasuya, Haruko Sadatomi, Chiaki Kasahara, Minori Sasaki, Fumiya Takatsuki, Ai Nakagawa, Riko Masamune, Tatsuya Wakasugi, Naomi Okamoto, Mamiko Komiya and Risa Hagihara

Evergreen Crystals
    Hidetada Kashiwabara: December 12 / 6ES-5 / Chidori ES
    Kaoru Ōkawara: November 26 / 6ES-5 / Chidori ES
    Junichirō Kasuya: June 5 / 6ES-5 / Chidori ES
    Haruko Sadatomi: April 14 / 6ES-5 / Chidori ES
    Chiaki Kasahara: January 7 / 6ES-5 / Chidori ES
    Minori Sasaki: August 28 / 6ES-5 / Chidori ES
    Fumiya Takatsuki: February 10 / 6ES-5 / Chidori ES
    Ai Nakagawa: May 20 / 6ES-5 / Chidori ES
    Riko Masamune: October 2 / 6ES-5 / Chidori ES / Cousin of Aya Masamune
    Tatsuya Wakasugi: June 18 / 6ES-4 / Chidori ES
    Naomi Okamoto: July 8 / 6ES-4 / Chidori ES
    Mamiko Komiya: March 22 / 6ES-4 / Chidori ES
    Risa Hagihara: December 29 / 6ES-4 / Chidori ES

UP NEXT: Schedule of Updates – December 2019
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; December 4th, 2019 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Change the Spelling from Masuda to Matsuda for Makoto Matsuda

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here is the schedule of the future updates to be posted in the month of December 2019. I had also announced that I will be posting an omake by Christmas Day while I’m going to add new updates that will be posted after December 11 (Wednesday).

December 1: Chapter 152: “Vacation with the Bravehearts in Nagoya (Part 2)” [Birthday of Sora Kaneshiro (CV: Aoi Koga) (December 1) and Two Birthday Celebrants on December 2: Uori Mukae (CV: Yui Ogura) and Inori Minase]
    December 4: Interlude 34: “When the Aurora was Formed, It Shines Through its Beautiful Light” [Two Birthday Celebrants in Two Days: Chino Kafū (CV: Inori Minase) (December 4) and Shizuka Itō (December 5)]
    December 8: Chapter 153: “Vacation with the Bravehearts in Nagoya (Part 3)” [Birthday of Miyuri Shimabukuro (December 6)]
    December 11: Chapter 154: “Vacation with the Bravehearts in Nagoya (Part 4)” [Birthday of Sagiri Izumi (CV: Akane Fujita) (December 12)]
    December 15: Interlude 35: “New Friends for the Prestigious Charm and Team Aurora”
    December 18: Chapter 155: “Vacation with the Bravehearts In Nagoya (Part 5): A Marvelous Finish with the Duel Between the Cousins Jun and Kira” [Two Birthday Celebrants in Two Days: Asuka Ōgame (December 18) and Sumire Uesaka (December 19)]
    December 22: Interlude 36: “The Cumulus Guardian Storms In”
    December 25: Omake 4: “???” [Three Birthday Celebrants in Three Days: Yuri Noguchi (December 24), Aya Suzaki (December 25) and Sora Tokui (December 26)]
    December 28: Chapter 156: “The Plan to Find the Former Members of the Dragons of Ōta that are Coming from Both Fuchsia and Lavender Groups” [Birthday of Maaya Uchida (December 27)]

UP NEXT: Chapter 152: “Vacation with the Bravehearts in Nagoya (Part 2): Around the House of Compassionated Angels”

With Seijirō Hakamada and the Fire Colored Aurora have taken over the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, they’re going to make the guests more welcomed to give them their blessings they have as the guests have participated at the festivities of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week at the Misawa Resort Hotel. In the next update, it’s time to go back to Nagoya as the Bravehearts of Ōta are going to explore about the history of the Gotō clan of Nagoya, which is also going to be more interesting to see some new characters out there. I’ll see you on December 1 (Sunday) for the next part of the Vacation with the Bravehearts in Nagoya!

Thanks
    Achievements:

As the month of December began today, which is also the first day of the 2019 Southeast Asian Games, hosted by my home country, the Philippines (Good luck to all Filipino athletes!), there are three birthday celebrants in the first two days of December, two for anime characters and one for seiyu. Today, it’s the birthday of Sora Kaneshiro, whose birthday is on December 1. Sora Kaneshiro is a female character from Tenshi no 3P!/Angel's 3Piece!, a calm and quiet girl, a member of Lien de Famille and is voiced by Aoi Koga. And tomorrow, it will be a double birthday celebration on December 2 as it will be the birthdays of Uori Mukae (female character from Ongaku Shoujo) and Inori Minase (seiyu). Uori Mukae is a member of Ongaku Shoujo, the sister of Kiri Mukae and is voiced by Yui Ogura. Inori Minase is a singer and a voice actress from Tokyo and the voice actress of Chino Kafū from Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka?/Is the Order a Rabbit?, Shoko Makinohara from Seishun Buta Yarou Series and Itsuki Nakano from Gotobun no Hanayome/The Quintessential Quintuplets. Tonight’s update will be dedicated to Inori Minase as she made a great job in making her voice acting and music careers progressing since she had returned to Gochiusa for its anime’s second OVA. Next year, with Gochiusa will release its third season, I’m going to watch out for Inori as well as the entire cast of Gochiusa as they’ll be back to work together and serve you better with coffee and pastries. Happy birthday, Sora, and advanced happy birthday, Uori and Inori! Now, onto tonight’s update with the second part of Vacation with the Bravehearts in Nagoya!

In the previous chapter, the Bravehearts of Ōta have met Kira Ōgaki and the Bravehearts of Nagoya after a wonderful performance by Kira and her band, the Sakuradaki. So, the next chapter, which is also going to be first update for the month of December 2019, will be focused on the tour in the House of Compassionated Angels, also known as the Gotō Clan Ancestral House, and then, the meeting between the members of the Gotō clan. Get ready because there are more new characters going to be appeared in this fantastic chapter as here comes the second part of Vacation with the Bravehearts in Nagoya! Enjoy reading Chapter 152!

The Bravehearts of Ōta the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies have been busy hanging out with the Bravehearts of Nagoya when Hisako Uchida shouts at everyone as she calls them that it’s time for dinner, which everyone is excited to eat the traditional dinner. The two ‘braveheart’ groups (Ōta and Nagoya) have ate their dinner that was traditionally served by the members of the Diamonds and Roses. Kaori Ōgaki, the mother of Kira Ōgaki, had appeared to meet the members of the two ‘braveheart’ groups and the other guests. When Kaori welcomed Jun back at the Gotō Clan Ancestral House, the Bravehearts of Ōta were surprised the fact that the Gotō Clan Ancestral House was not only the home of the Bravehearts of Nagoya, but it’s also the ancestral home of the Gotō clan, which was first founded by its patriarch Shunsuke Gotō. The Gotō Clan Ancestral House was owned by the Gotō clan for years before it was donated by Shinobu Miyamoto’s father’s construction company, the ancestral house was converted into a large building where the members of the Gotō clan and the Bravehearts of Nagoya have shared their homes while the historical accounts were safely sealed in a special room where the members of the Gotō have been summoned to honor its first patriarch Shunsuke Gotō. The Bravehearts of Nagoya would take the tour for the Bravehearts of Ōta and their allies to explore their home. Their home has four floors, which is divided into different areas from the ground floor to the fourth floor as well as the compound, which was consisted of a garden and a small house owned by a different member of the Gotō clan. The Bravehearts of Nagoya used to stay in their rooms in the third floor while the guests can stay at their rooms in the fourth floor. After the tour was finished, the two ‘braveheart’ groups (Ōta and Nagoya) and the allies of the former would enjoy their night with each other while they’re preparing themselves for the campfire night at the garden, located outside of the Gotō Clan Ancestral House. The current Shunsuke Gotō had organized a monthly meeting with the current members of the Gotō clan where they have summarized their monthly activities that happened every month. When it was Kaori Ōgaki’s turn to talk, she talks about the progress made by her daughter Kira’s current season with the Todoroki Gakuen Middle School girls’ basketball team. Also, Kaori and her husband Shintarō said that their daughter will be planning to pick one of her new teammates from her varsity team, which is very complicated for Kira to decide on who will be taking with. In the end, Kira had decided to pick her rival from the Horita-tōri Elementary School, Shizue Niwa, to be part of the Bravehearts of Nagoya, which shocks everyone in the Gotō clan. Kaori and her husband Shintarō accepted her daughter’s decision and told Kira that Shizue must accept the invitation to be part of the Bravehearts of Nagoya, which she will do it. Kira’s decision may not be personal, but she believes that Shizue is a special girl with her dazzling and energetic moves. Hopefully, once Kira meets her rival, Shizue must accept the invitation to join the Bravehearts of Nagoya tomorrow.

[OPENING: Tenshi no 3P!/Angel's 3Piece! OP: Habitaki no Birthday「羽ばたきのバースデイ」 by Baby’s breath]

CHAPTER 152: “VACATION WITH THE BRAVEHEARTS IN NAGOYA (PART 2): AROUND THE HOUSE OF COMPASSIONATED ANGELS

The Bravehearts, the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies are going to be staying at the Gotō Clan Ancestral House in Mizuho, Nagoya where they’ll spend their vacation for two days, which is on tonight (May 4) and tomorrow (May 5).

Hisayo Uchida shouts at everyone in the living room as her friends from the Diamonds and Roses are finished cooking their dishes for special dinner. “Dinner time, everyone!”

“Okay!” said the Bravehearts (both Ōta and Nagoya), the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and the Gleamed Cherry and their allies.

The Bravehearts (both Ōta and Nagoya), the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and the Gleamed Cherry and their allies are leaving the living to go to the hall of the building. Everyone would eat their dinner at that area while those members of the Gotō clan would eat their dinner at the dining area of the building instead. The rule says that the guests and visitors aren’t allowed to eat at the dining area because it is restricted to the members of the Gotō clan only. The Bravehearts of Nagoya and the members of the Gleamed Cherry would eat their dinner at the hall, so that they’ll get along with the guests.

Tomoka, Jun, Kira and Kazue are sitting with each other while eating their dinner. Ginga, Nayu, Mihoshi, Masayoshi, Sae Aizawa, Shinobu Minato, Kaori Minato and Chiya Shinohara are looking at them as they have shared the food with each other.

“I’m glad that Tomoka had become friends with Kira since they recognized with each other last winter” said Mihoshi.

“Yeah, Mihoshi-san! Tomoka wanted to make friends to those who are away from her hometown. That’s why she had inspired her new friends, who are ambitious and generous” said Kaori Minato.

“I’m sure that my daughter had finally inspired someone like her. It feels like that girl behind Jun was more admired with her own desire. She’s a good singer and a good basketball player” said Shinobu Minato.

“Yeah, I agree, Shinobu-kun! Tomoka had been isolated from her former friends in Shiromidai before she regained her confidence to have her friends when she is in Keishin” said Ginga.

“Now that Tomoka have met another friend who had been wished to be a superstar soon, I’m very motivated about this” said Nayu.

“That’s right, Nayu-san. There are a lot of little girls who have shown their guts to prove themselves to be a basketball superstar in the future” said Kaori Minato.

“And also, she had developed her relationship with anyone else who is more determined to make his/her future brighter” said Shinobu Minato.

“I think that Tomoka and Jun have been friends with the former captain of the Todoroki Gakuen Elementary School girls’ basketball team because they have their separate encounters last year. Now, I’m feeling joyful to see Tomoka and Jun making that girl smile in her face” said Masayoshi Sawatari.

“Yep. Kira had made friends with her teammates when she entered the varsity team during her fifth grade. That’s why Kira had a nickname of her own as ‘the Compassionated Angel’ because of her potential being the same as both Shinobu’s and Eri’s” said Chiya Shinohara.

“Yeah, that’s true. I hope that your girl had prepared herself for her next journey. I believe that she and Tomoka are on the same level” said Ginga.

“Exactly” said Chiya.

When Kira finished eating her last piece of her dinner, she talks to Tomoka, Jun and Kazue.

“Wow! I’m so glad that Shinobu’s specialty was delicious!” said Kira, referring to Shinobu Miyamoto’s specialty, which is a teppan spaghetti with cherry on top.

“Yeah, me too, Kira-chan! I love the way that guy made this!” said Kazue.

“That’s right, my cousin! It’s so sweet that the pasta was organic and Shinobu had worked to make a good and delicious spaghetti” said Kira.

“Well, I like the flavor, Kira-san! That special sauce was so yummy!” said Tomoka.

“And the taste was so good!” said Jun.

“Thanks, girls! I know that you two girls are too kind to me” said Kira.

“You’re welcome!” said Tomoka and Jun.

“By the way, Kira-san, are you the eldest or the youngest?” asked Subaru.

“I’m glad that you asked for it, Subaru-san. I’m the youngest of the four children of Kaori Gotō and Shintarō Ōgaki. My oldest sibling is Shun, a freshman in Nagoya Gakuin University while Suzuko, a second year high school student and Kenshō, a second year middle school student, are still in my school” said Kira.

“I’m sure that you’re the dearest when you have formed your group” said Aoi.

“Yep. That’s why I’m the leading girl in my group, but Shinobu-san is the leader because he had a potential to become the best player in our hometown. He’s great that he had the boys’ basketball team of the Todoroki Gakuen Middle School made it to the semifinals of the prefectural tournament two years ago, but he and his team fell short” said Kira.

“So, I believe that this Shinobu guy must be resembled to me. Isn’t it?” said Subaru.

“Yes, Subaru-san! That’s why you and my Shinobu are identical with each other” said Kira.

“Ah! I get it. It seems that I may have a double of my own just like how I identified with Kazuhiro-kun” said Subaru.

“Uh, who is that Kazuhiro-kun guy?” asked Kira.

“Oh, he’s from Fukuoka, Kira-san. He is the leader of the Bravehearts of Fukuoka and he had been acclaimed as the Ace of Fukuoka due to his relentless strength and playmaking finish” said Subaru.

“Wow! That’s so cool! I never expect to see that guy before, but I only saw him too when his team competed in the Nationals” said Kira.

“Well, what do you know, Subaru?” I’m so glad that not only us watching the Nationals” said Aoi.

“Yeah, that’s true, Aoi-san. I can’t believe that Kazuhiro had been a rising star when he had toppled his opponents without losing his aura” said Subaru.

“Of course, Subaru-san! That Kazuhiro-kun wanted to be the best player in the country because he was connected to your father” said Kira.

“That’s right, Kira-san. I mentored him and his friends when I was working in Fukuoka. That guy Kazuhiro Hatakenaka was a beast of his superiority in making his career prospered” said Ginga.

“You should meet him if you want to, Kira-san. He’s surely a braveheart” said Subaru.

“Yeah, I agree, Subaru-san, but I may have to think about it for a while” said Kira.

“Oh, sure” said Subaru.

“Have you finished eating your food, Kira-san?” asked Naoto Gotō.

“Yes, of course, Naoto-san! I’m glad that this dinner was the best!” said Kira.

“Yep. You said it right, Kira-san! That’s why I want to make sure that you and your friends will no longer be craving again” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“Yeah, we agree!” said everyone in the hall.

The door opens when Kaori Ōgaki would meet her daughter Kira and her friends in the hall. “Hey, everyone!”

“Okāsan!” said Kira.

“I’m glad that you have getting along with your friends, Kira-san! I’m happy for you!” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“Thanks! It’s great that I have a friend of mine from Tokyo and I’m feeling admired for her impression on my performance” said Kira.

“That’s great, Kira-san! I’m happy to see your friends from Tokyo. It’s great that you recognized them” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“Yep!” said Kira.

Kaori Ōgaki would turn her eyes to Jun. “By the way, are you a friend of my daughter?”

Jun smiles to Kira Ōgaki’s mother before responding to her. “Yeah, you got it right, Kaori-san! My name is Jun Gotō and I’m her cousin.”

Kaori Ōgaki finally recognizes Jun after the latter said the former’s name. “Jun! It was nice to see you again!”

“Yeah! I’m back again since my last time I visited this place was during the summer break” said Jun.

“Well, I’m happy to look forward to see you again, Jun-san! It was a pleasure to welcome back to my clan’s ancestral house” said Kaori Ōgaki.

The Bravehearts of Ōta and their allies are curious about what’s going on. Maho would react first. “Wait a minute, this place is an ancestral house?!”

“Yep. This building was owned by our patriarch Shunsuke Gotō. He was a great ancestor who was able to prosper his community with his own set of friends. I believe in him because he’s very generous” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“So, this means that this place was actually belonged to your clan. Ah, I see it now” said Saki.

“That’s right, Saki-chan! This building was part of the compound where my clan had owned the property for more than two hundred years” said Jun.

“It was great that the infrastructures in this compound have been prospered due to our clan’s principles of being compassionate and keeping their pride in the name of the Gotō clan” said Kira.

“I believe that this compound had been one of the treasures of the Gotō clan due to the relations with the shogun before the abolition of the han system” said Airi.

“That’s why this building had been inhabited by the members of the Gotō clan” said Hinata.

“Yeah, that’s true. This building was said to be constructed as a small traditional house during the Edo period in 1785. Shunsuke Gotō created his own land and hired his servants to care of everything he had. Then, it was passed to the next patriarch until it reaches the present day where Shunsuke Gotō was currently the patriarch based on the lineage as the oldest son of Shinapachi and Yume Gotō” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“So, that’s what it mentioned last night about how this building was known to be a fortress before it was converted into an ancestral home for the Gotō clan” said Megumi.

“I bet that this building had been existed for years due to the ownership of a prospered and ambitious clan” said Miyu Aida.

“Yeah, Miyu-san, I agree” said Megumi.

“When this place was donated to Shinobu’s father’s construction company five years ago, it was converted into an ancestral house where all historical accounts in the clan were safely sealed in the special room where the members of the Gotō have been summoned to honor the great patriarch” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“I believe that this land had been donated and it was renovated to a bigger building, sharing the link between the Gotō clan and the Bravehearts of Nagoya” said Maho.

“It should have been a boarding house, but it is nice to make it a sacred house though” said Natsuhi.

“Yep. This compound had been composed of houses and gardens where they still stood until today” said Kazue.

“Is the patriarch still alive?” asked Kazunari.

“Yes, of course! He had lived with his wife Minami Takamine and he had five children. Of all five children, the eldest is a son named Sadaharu Gotō while the others are composed of another son and three daughters. Generally, my father Sadahiko Gotō is the patriarch’s brother, but he died two years ago. So, my eldest brother Shinichi is currently the pretender in the line of the Gotō-Kameshiro clan” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“Our home is located in Mitsurugi-chō and as a result, the main name of Shunsuke’s family is the Gotō-Mitsurugi clan” said Kira.

“Now I finally realized that there are family names being used to reference their home place. It seems that there are a lot of members from Jun’s clan” said Kagetsu.

“Yeah, Kagetsu-chan! Jun’s grandfather Rintarō was the brother of Shunsuke and Sadahiko. That’s why Rintarō’s family name was called Gotō-Horitatōri clan” said Mimi.

“Oh, okay, Mimi-chan! I finally understand about that” said Kagetsu.

“Jun had been part of the Gotō-Horitatōri clan through her father Yasutoshi and her mother Minami Matsuki” said Rumi Saito.

“Rumi-chan, you know about their parents?” asked Kagetsu.

“Yeah, Kagetsu-chan! I met them when they were alive, and Jun was living in Nagoya during her first summer vacation. However, when they passed away separately, Jun stayed in Yoshihiko’s home” said Rumi.

“By the way, that’s the name of my father, Kagetsu” said Naoto.

“Oh, okay. I understand” said Kagetsu.

“Wow! Jun had been living in Nagoya after the separate deaths of her parents. I didn’t know that she was alone” said Mimi.

“Yeah, Mimi-san. You see, her father died of complications when Jun was four years old. Then, two years later, her mother died of breast cancer” said Mitsuhisa Yamamoto.

“This leaves Jun being alone” said Erika Yoshioka.

“Oh, that’s so sad. I can’t believe that she’s living without her family, but she had been close friends with her relatives in Horita-tōri” said Mimi.

“Yes, she was. Naoto’s father had been a close friend of Jun when her parents were dead. However, after three years, she returned to Tokyo being adopted by Masayoshi” said Rumi.

“I’m very generous to see Jun again and she’s really changed due to her naïve and admired personality” said Naoto.

“It’s so nice that Jun was very generous to her friends in Tokyo when she was there to make them smile and give them peace. It reminds me of my cousin Haruka Okada” said Erika Yoshioka.

“Yeah, she always like to smile to everyone, so that she’s blessed for them” said Kagetsu.

“You will never lose your admiration to her appearance because she’s a nice singer and an admired girl” said Mimi.

“Yeah!” said Rumi, Mitsuhisa, Erika and Naoto.

“Kazue!” said Masami Fujii.

“Yes, Masami-chan, what do you want to ask me for?” asked Kazue.

“I don’t know if your parents are part of the Gotō clan or not” said Masami Fujii.

“Well, my parents are not part of the Gotō clan, but my father Seishirō is the brother of Kira’s father. That’s why I was part of the Ōgaki clan, however, I joined the activities of the Gotō clan due to my relationship with my cousin Kira” said Kazue.

“That’s good for you, Kazue! I believe that you are very generous to your cousin after all” said Masami Fujii.

“You said it, Masami-chan!” said Kazue.

“Now that you have ate all the dinner, I guess that you guys are about to take a glimpse on the tour in this building. Are you ready for this?” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“Yeah!” said the Bravehearts of Ōta, the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies.

“Then, I’ll let my daughter to take care of the tour while I had to meet with my husband about the meeting later on” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“What meeting?” asked Tomoka while Jun doesn’t know about it.

Before Kaori Ōgaki would answer, Chiya Shinohara would take her place. “It is where the members of the Gotō clan will attend the meeting every first Tuesday of the month of what’s going on with their current state right now. You see, that meeting is confidential, which means, no visitors can attend this meeting.”

“Yeah, Chiya-san! However, since I was part of the Ōgaki clan through my husband, I will allow Kazue to attend the meeting. For Kira and Jun, they can attend the meeting because they were part of the Gotō clan” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“Ah, now I understand” said Tomoka.

“So, make yourself at our home, my dear guests, and I will be going now” said Kaori Ōgaki before she leaves the hall. “I’ll see you later!”

“Okay!” said the Bravehearts of Ōta, the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies.

Tsubaki and Hiiragi would stand up excitedly as they’re in hippy mode.

“Alright! We should be waiting for this, everyone!” said Tsubaki.

“Let’s go upstairs and see our room!” said Hiiragi.

Kazumasa was surprised to see the Takenaka twins wanted to see their room because they were excited. So, he talks to the twins sweetly. “Oh, okay, girls. I understand what you’re saying, but we will about to get out of this room, so that Kira will show you the room you’ll sleep for tonight.”

“Okay!” said Tsubaki and Hiiragi.

“We should be going, everyone! I’ll take you to a tour of my humble abode” said Kira.

“Okay!” said the Bravehearts of Ōta, the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies.

Everyone would leave the hall as they’re heading to the living room where the members of the Gleamed Cherry would stay there while the Bravehearts of Nagoya will be joining with Kira for the tour.

Shinobu Miyamoto would start the tour by explaining about the Gotō Clan Ancestral House. “Now, I’ll say it first, Kira-san.” Kira nods her head before Shinobu Miyamoto starts explaining about his home. “So, this building was renovated five years ago when my father’s construction company decided to make a partnership with Shunsuke Gotō to convert the little house into a large building.”

“That’s why we will show you the areas you’ll see around this building” said Kira.

Kira and Shinobu Miyamoto continues to tour as the Bravehearts and their allies are heading to the hallway of the first floor.

“This is the calligraphy room where residents would write their own calligraphy works. My clan members and friends usually visited there to write calligraphy works” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“For those who are interested in calligraphy, you can visit this place if you want” said Kira.

“Then, this is the video game room where they play video games in different consoles we brought” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“On the other hand, this is the music room. This is where the musical equipment being placed in that area while there is a studio area where my band usually stay there if we’re going to perform a next few days” said Kira.

“Here is the library for the contemporary literature. This is where my friends and I were using this area as a study area for upcoming examination” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“Then, before you reach the dining area, this is the playground room. This is where the little kids in my clan as well as their little classmates have played there for fun. The age restriction is between ages 6 and below” said Kira.

When they reach the dining area, it has two rooms of it. Shinobu explains the next part of the tour. “Now this is the dining area and it is divided into two rooms. One room is the dining room for the members of the Gotō clan.”

“While the other room is the dining room for my group. However, as for the guests, they can eat at the second room. In between the two rooms, there is a curtain opener where we will open it when there’s a big party” said Kira.

“You’ll be surprised to see that we’re celebrating a birthday celebrant in a birthday party” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

Then, the far part of the ground floor would be displayed in pictures while Kira and Shinobu Miyamoto continue explaining about the other areas of the ground floor.

“There are two more rooms before you reach the garden. The first one is the pantry where everyone cooks their dishes for any type of meal. Then, the other one is the toilet room for both male and female residents of the house” said Kira.

“When you go out of this area, you’ll see the beautiful garden, which was very large” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“It is the other half of the compound of the Gotō Residence where a lot of flowers and trees are growing in there. However, since it’s nighttime, it’s closed for now” said Kira.

As everyone are about to head back to the living room, they would stop at the staircase while Shinobu Miyamoto explains the next part of the tour. “So, before we go to the second floor, if you remember earlier, the right-wing area of the building is an extended area where my father built the hall and the movie station room.”

“The hall is where we organized kabuki and musical events for the community while the movie station room is where everyone can get their chance to watch any movie you want” said Kira.

The excitement is in the air for the Bravehearts and their allies. Sayaka Ashihara would ask Kira a question. “Would it be better if we’re going to watch some anime in the movie station room?”

“Yes, of course, Sayaka-san! My clan members and I have collected some BluRay and DVD cases for different anime releases. Most of it are historical while others are in the present year” said Kira.

“I bet that we will watch Oda Nobuna no Yabou to see something historical” said Sayaka Ashihara.

“Or Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san” said Miho Miyamoto.

“That anime is all about a kitsune who helped a guy for all he needs” said Kana.

“That’s right, Kana-san. You can do whatever you want in the movie station room” said Kira.

“Alright!” said Sayaka, Miho and Kana.

“I bet that they’re about to watch some anime” said Masami Nojima.

“Yeah, they’re so excited to watch these episodes in the movie station room. I wonder if they’ll be watching a movie marathon” said Kyōji Nogami.

“I’ll say that they would if they want to watch the episodes of isekai or historical anime releases” said Anzu.

“Well, probably, Anzu-san” said Masami Nojima.

“I think so” said Kyōji Nogami.

“Don’t worry about them, guys. We just have our own priority to do” said Nanako Funatani.

“Right now, Shinobu and Kira are about to tour the second floor” said Hitomi.

“Oh, okay” said Masami, Kyōji and Anzu.

“Shall we go to the second floor?” asked Shinobu Miyamoto.

“Yeah!” said the Bravehearts and their alliles.

“Then, let’s go!” said Kira as everyone will be going to the second floor of the building.

In the second floor, the walls are colored in the shades of pink and lavender while the rooms are occupied by the members of the Gotō clan.

“This is the second floor. It is the area where the members of the Gotō clan like Kira and Naoto have used there to sleep when they have done their day” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“There are 12 rooms being present in this floor and each room has its personal bed and closet for every member of the clan” said Kira.

“Right now, we’re not sure on what to do with the room assignment system in this floor where the family of Shunsuke used to occupy most of it, but there are other clan members used those rooms for their sake” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“I’m not sure where those rooms are styled in modern structure” said Yasushi.

“Well, these rooms are in modern-style structure just like those in different apartments in this area. They have their own personal space that they can put on including their personal stuff” said Kira.

“Well, I’ll say that they want to have their own room to stay if they have the desire to live there for long” said Hinata Kiyama.

“I agree, Hinata-san. The rooms in this floor are walled in pale or light colors in the shades of pink. However, there is another room that you have to look on” said Kira.

“I’ll show you the room that is very big” said Shinobu Miyamoto. Everyone would look at the entrance of the large room in the middle part of the floor. “This is the meeting room where the members of the Gotō clan used to organize meetings.”

“This is also known to be sacred place where the historical accounts and the memoirs of the members of the Gotō clan from past to present are there” said Kira.

“Why the door was closed for a while?” asked Hanako Itō.

“Well, it is because the members of the Gotō clan are present right now for the monthly meeting they’ll be starting at 8:30 in the evening” said Kira.

“What does the historical accounts make for?” asked Yūto Iwase.

“These are the historical books where the ancestors used to write their own journeys and it prospered for years” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“I believe that these historical books are used to see what’s going on in one event or what they have witnessed during the Edo period” said Shimako Tagami.

“That’s right, Shimako-san. Everyone including the visitors and the members of the Bravehearts of Nagoya can enter to this place if they want to know about their secrets” said Kira.

“The other thing that you’ll see is the sacred ground of the building, which is located in the left of the big room” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“I’ll show it to you” said Kira.

Everyone would go to the other room beside the big room where this is resembled to the throne room of the Imperial Palace in Tokyo.

“This is the Chamber of the Compassionated Angels” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“This is where the members of my clan always go there to pray and honor for the ancestors of my clan. This place is sacred and only those members from my clan can enter it” said Kira.

“Do you think that your group may allow to visit that place?” asked Ryōko.

“No, Ryōko-san. However, relatives from the other clans we recognized can allow to visit the sacred place if they have the desire to pray for someone’s ancestors who are part of my clan” said Kira.

“I’m sure that this place was sacred because this is where the antique materials were stored in that area as a sign of preserving the legacy of your clan” said Ryōko.

“Yes, it is” said Kira.

“What should you do next, Shinobu-kun?” asked Subaru.

“Oh, that’s a good question, Subaru-kun. We will go to the third floor where we will show you our room” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“That’s where everyone in my group had stayed there” said Kira.

“Okay, that’s fine with me, guys. We’re surely ready to see your place” said Subaru.

“Okay, then. Let’s go!” said Kira.

Shinobu Miyamoto and Kira leave the sacred room before the Bravehearts and their allies follow suit. They would reach the third floor where there are a lot of rooms being present in the third floor.

“Unlike the second floor, this floor has many rooms of it. It is inspired from different hotels in our hometown and these were designed by my father and his group of architects” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“That’s why we call this floor as the Floor of Bravehearts” said Kira.

“Wow! That name was so cool!” said Tomoka.

“I can’t believe that this is their place!” said Jun.

“I’m sure that these room are beautiful and cute!” said Nozomi.

“Hum. I wanna see it!” said Sora.

“Well, you’re in luck, everyone, because this is the place where the Bravehearts of Nagoya and their allies live” said Kira.

“This floor is composed of 16 small rooms and 1 big room. Each room has its own group name based on where they’re residing” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“One room reserved for the Bravehearts of Nagoya while the other reserved for me and my siblings” said Kira.

“Did you live there?” asked Kyō.

“Of course, Kyō-san! My room is where my siblings and I used to sleep there. My parents sleep in their own room beside the room of Shunsuke’s first daughter Shizue” said Kira.

“I’m sure that this is the room where it has a balcony” said Jun.

“That’s right, Jun-san” said Kira.

“Now, I’ll show you the rooms of our group’s room” said Shinobu Miyamoto. Shinobu opens the room of the Bravehearts of Nagoya where this is different from the big meeting room in the second floor. “This is the room for the Bravehearts of Nagoya. Everyone in our group used to sleep there.”

“It is composed of 6 beds per side, a set of tatamis between it and a closet where my groupmates and I have their own dresses to put in” said Kira.

“I think that this is more resembled to our room, Kira-san” said Tomoka.

“There are working tables and cabinets to put some stuff” said Maho.

“Yeah, everyone will put those things to keep it from being lost” said Kira.

“On the bright side, this is the room that has a large bathroom or sentō for short” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“When did you take a bath?” asked Aya Miyakoōji.

“Uh, we and our groupmates have taken their bath together twice. One for the morning one for the evening” said Kira.

“What about you, Shinobu-kun? Did you join with Kira and her friends?” asked Aya Miyakoōji.

“Well, I used to join with them if I want to, but as a member of the Bravehearts of Nagoya, I have to be with Kira and her friends” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“I believe that you have taken a bath with them, Shinobu-kun. I hope that you won’t touch any private parts of them” said Aya Miyakoōji.

“Uh, I guess so except if I see them naked” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“Shinobu-san, there’s nothing restricted on that. You can see me or my friends naked, but don’t touch me or them” said Kira.

“Oh, sure!” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“So, what would be looked like for the other rooms?” asked Nami.

“That’s what I’m going to discuss it to you. I’ll take you there” said Kira.

“Okay!” said Megumi, Nami and the members of Team Kadokawa.

Kira opens the room of her own where she and her siblings sleep there. “This is my room where my siblings and I stay there. You can see the shades of pink and lavender because it’s a friendly-oriented room.”

“Wow! That room was awesome!” said Nami.

“It looks like this is more compared to Kyō and Jun’s Angels’ home” said Junichi Kamisaka.

“But its size is bigger than that one” said Megumi Kadokawa.

Kira winks on her left eye before saying to Megumi, Nami and Junichi. “That’s right, guys! This room had four beds, composed of me and my siblings. Also, I had worked on fixing this room because Suzuko and I should keep our own stuff from my brothers if they want to borrow something important.”

“Oh, that’s nice! I think that you have some pictures of you and your teammates when you have won the city tournament” said Airi.

“Yes, I have! Also, I had a picture of me and my siblings when we’re on a summer vacation in Toyama” said Kira.

“I believe that this is a big room, compared to the one for the Bravehearts of Nagoya. I can’t believe that they have the same size of yours and them” said Saki.

“You’re right, Saki-san!” said Kira.

“Can we see the rest of the rooms?” asked Michiko.

“Sure, Michiko-san!” said Kira.

Everyone would leave the room of Kira and her siblings as they’re looking at the other rooms one by one. Kira and Shinobu Miyamoto are standing in the middle of the landscape where the Bravehearts and their allies are seeing the rooms separately.

“These rooms are used by different groups that were part of the Bravhearts of Nagoya. Since then, there are twelve teams being present in the organization” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“Wow! Those rooms are unique just like ours in the mansion!” said Tomoka.

“That’s right, Tomoka-san! It’s simple to see my allies living in a comfortable room without worrying about it” said Kira.

“I can’t wait to see these rooms if I want to!” said Maho.

“We should check it out to see what’s inside!” said Natsuhi.

“Well, there’s only one more thing we will tour with before you’ll do that, Maho-san and Natsuhi-kun” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“Really?!” said Maho and Natsuhi.

“Yeah, there is another floor we will be going to. So, you better get ready for this” said Kira.

“Okay!” said Maho and Natsuhi, bringing back their excitement in awe.

Everyone would go to the fourth floor, which is the top of the building, where it is the same as the third floor, but with many rooms are present.

“This is the fourth floor where the guests are going to stay there if they are on either vacation or school festival project making” said Kira.

“Everyone. This is your place for you to sleep tonight. So, hopefully, you’ll make yourself comfortable if you want to sleep there” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“Now that we have finished touring this building, I guess that you’re all set for your free time before we’ll all be going to sleep” said Kira.

“Yeah!” said the Bravehearts of Ōta, the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies.

“So, make yourself at our home and be blessed with your compassion and desire!” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“We will see you later at the living room, everyone!” said Kira before she joins with Shinobu Miyamoto as they’re heading downstairs.

“Okay! We’ll see you later, Kira!” said the Bravehearts of Ōta, the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies.

“Everyone! Let’s go to our rooms and we’ll put all things right there!” said Subaru.

“Okay!” said the Bravehearts of Ōta, the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies as they’re heading to their rooms respectively to put their stuff there. Each room had been assigned by Subaru and Aoi. The first half of the Bravehearts will use Room #401, then, the other half of the Bravehearts, #402, Team Kadokawa and Team Miyazaki of the Family of Angels, #403, Team Takeda and the Sounds and Maples, #404, Team Gotō-Takao and Jun’s Angels, #405, the Music Girls (except Miku), #406, Miku and the Fire Edelweiss, #407, the Tama Dragonworks and the Peach Delights Kugahara, #408, the Miracle Two Shiromidai, #409, the Red and Orange, the Black Dragons of Ōta and Mitsuhiro and Mayumi Nagakura, #410, Team Eromanga and the friends of Kyō and Sakura, #411, Team Taniguchi Ōta, #412, the Lavender Hearts and the Blue Angels, #413, and the Homewrecking Dragons, #414.

Part 2 will be on the next post.
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; December 4th, 2019 at 01:20 PM. Reason: My Mistake on Sora Kaneshiro's Color. Sorry!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 8: "A New Angelic and Harmonious Era in Ōta" | Chapter 152: "Vacation with The Bravehearts in Nagoya (Part 2): Around the House of Compassionated Angels"

Part 2

When the Bravehearts and their allies have put all their stuff in their respective rooms, they’re ready to go down to the living room. At Room #401, Subaru, Aoi, Banri, Tomoka and their friends are talking with each other.

“What should we do for tonight?” asked Maho.

“I think that we should go out and explore everything in the compound” said Tomoka.

“According to this picture, the compound of this land is divided into two parts: the ancestral house side and the garden side” said Saki.

“Which means, the ancestral house side is currently our destination” said Masami Fujii.

“Yeah, Masami! As you can see, this ancestral house is paying homage to the ancestors of the Gotō clan. Which means, some of you have seen Jun’s cousins yesterday when Jun and her bandmates have prepared for their concert” said Aoi.

“We believe that Jun had a lot of cousins she recognized when she was little. Then, when she left Nagoya to stay in Tokyo, some of her cousins have left too” said Banri.

“When we looked at the lists of guests in yesterday’s event, some of them are from Jun’s paternal side through Jun’s uncle Yoshihiko” said Tomoka.

“It says that Yoshihiko’s children have been living in this area before they left to study in Tokyo” said Maho.

“How many of them?” asked Miyu Aida.

“They are five of them. We recognized two of the five children of Yoshihiko and Mizuki Kitatani. They are Yasutaka Gotō and Miyuki Gotō. Yasutaka is a first year middle schooler in Higashi Chōfu Middle School while Miyuki is a second year middle schooler in Den-en-chōfu Middle School” said Asumi.

“Also, Jun’s cousin from her maternal side, Mayuko Matsuki, was there too!” said Airi.

“That’s right, Airi-san! Mayuko is the daughter of Iemasa Matsuki, the brother of Jun’s mother” said Tomoka.

“Which means, those guys are residing at the Little Wing Orphanage as permanent residents of that building” said Mimi.

“Oh! They’re so angelic when they’re here, Mimi-chan! Especially to Mayuko-chan! She’s so cute!” said Hinata Hakamada.

“Yeah, Hinata! She’s the only daughter while her brothers are staying in Yukigaya” said Mimi.

“I believe that the cousins of Jun from her paternal side are very generous with their wisdom because they have been close friends with her after her parents have passed away” said Miyu Aida.

“You got it right, Miyu-san! This means, Rintarō’s family have two homes: one in this city and one in our hometown” said Tomoka.

“I think that you’re good in knowing the information about Jun’s family in Nagoya, but I don’t know if your home is near Jun’s home” said Saki.

“Well, it’s just a few miles away of it because I lived in Den-en-chōfu with my parents. My parents are traditionally natives in that area because I was born there” said Tomoka.

“Does that mean that you have visited Jun’s home?” asked Saki.

“Uh, yeah, Saki-san! Jun lived in the Little Wing before she and her friends moved to the Nukui Residence recently” said Tomoka.

“Oh, I remember that, Tomoka! I’m glad that Jun had been living in Tokyo since her fourth grade. It’s great that she’s finally home in this city” said Saki.

“Yeah!” said Tomoka.

“I’m sure that you have some a special connection with you and Jun because you have lived in Den-en-chōfu just like Jun” said Kagetsu.

“Of course, Kagetsu-san! Jun and I have been friends when I studied in Shiromidai Elementary School. Even I left Shiromidai for Keishin, Jun still recognized me as a friend. That’s why Jun made her own circle when she created her band Lien de Famille” said Tomoka.

“That’s right, Tomoka! Which means, the Family of Angels was her circle with smiles and peace being present in their hearts” said Asumi.

“Yeah, I agree, Asumi-san!” said Tomoka.

“Everyone! I received a text message from Megumi. She asked us if we’re ready to go down to the ground floor to meet with Kira and her team at the living room” said Saki.

“Of course, Saki-san! All of us are all set!” said Tomoka.

“Then, we should go down to the ground floor and meet with Kira and her friends at the living room” said Subaru.

“She said that she’s going to announce something important” said Saki.

“Okay!” said Aoi, Banri, Maho, Saki, Airi, Hinata, Kagetsu, Mimi, Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Masami, Kazuko, Mizuki, Sayaka, Miyu, Aya, Rena and Asumi. The Bravehearts and their allies would leave their rooms to go down to the ground floor, heading to the living room to meet with Kira and her friends.

At the living room, everyone including the Bravehearts of Nagoya, the Gleamed Cherry and the Diamonds and Roses is present in their respective seats as Kira will announce something important.

“Everyone! I made some announcements to make. The first thing is that we will organize a campfire night at the garden, which means everyone is invited” said Kira.

“Alright!” said the Bravehearts, the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies.

“I’m so excited about this!” said Tsubaki.

“Another campfire night!” said Hiiragi.

“This time, in the home of Jun’s parents!” said Mizuki.

“Well, I’m glad that those members of the Bravehearts of Nagoya are going to do something special about this since two big groups are present in the building” said Kazuko.

“That’s right, Kazuko-chan! I’m feeling happy that they’ll be organizing that event to make sure that we’re watch the moon and stars in the sky” said Sayaka.

“This was a good announcement, Kira-chan! I’m sure that we’re going to join that event!” said Jun.

“Yeah, Kira-chan! It will be just fun!” said Kazue.

“You got it, Jun-san and Kazue-san!” said Kira. Then, she makes another announcement. “Alright, the other thing is that there is a monthly meeting going to start very soon. Which means, those who are part of the Gotō clan will attend this event. For the young members like me, Jun and Mitsuhisa, we can leave the meeting as early as we want.”

“Don’t forget about me, Kira-chan! Your mom told me that I’m allowed to attend that meeting” said Kazue.

“Ah, of course, Kazue-san! After all, I’m your cousin!” said Kira.

“You got it!” said Kazue.

“Right now, everyone, I will let Eri and Shinobu taking over for a while, but I’ll be right back if I want. So, I’ll see you later!” said Kira.

“Okay!” said the Bravehearts (both Ōta and Nagoya), the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies.

As Kira is leaving the living room, Jun and Kazue would also leave too. Jun says to her friends. “We’ll see you later at the garden!”

“Don’t worry about us! We’ll comeback!” said Kazue.

“Okay!” said the Bravehearts (both Ōta and Nagoya), the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies while they are seeing the young members of the Gotō clan go.

Eri would be speaking to the Bravehearts (both Ōta and Nagoya), the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies as she’s so excited for the campfire night.

“Alright, everyone! If you want to join the campfire night, then you can. You can do whatever you want if you don’t want to join the campfire night” said Eri.

“It’s okay for us if you miss it” said Shinobu Miyamoto.

“Okay!” said the Bravehearts (both Ōta and Nagoya), the Music Girls, the members of the Family of Angels and their allies.

“I think that we should go too, Tomoka-san!” said Megumi.

“Yeah, Megumi-san! I’m so excited about that right after we have organized our own campfire night last night” said Tomoka.

“We should be ready to make this night more beautiful and more angelic!” said Hitomi.

“I’m sure that everyone is excited for this event, but I think that it will be thrilling and interesting!” said Nozomi.

“You got it, Nozomi-san!” said Tomoka. “Everyone! Let’s go outside!”

Meanwhile, Jun, Kira and Kazue are walking on their way to the meeting room where their clan’s gathering will about to begin in a few minutes.

“I wonder what’s going to be looked like in the meeting, Kira-chan” said Jun.

“Well, every month, our patriarch Shunsuke Gotō had organized a meeting for the first- and second-generation members in our clan only. Which means, members from the third generation aren’t allowed to attend that event, but they can be accompanied if they want to” said Kira.

“I believe this meeting is going to be something about the progress of your members in their lives” said Kazue.

“That’s right, Kazue-san! I hope that we will see what’s going on in the meeting. Once the patriarch asked one family to another, we’ll take the action” said Kira.

“Yeah!” said Jun and Kazue.

Kira would open the door of the meeting room where it was occupied by the first- and second-generation members of the Gotō clan. Kira, Jun, Kazue, Mitsuhisa and the other young members of the clan enter to the room together.

“Oh, Kira-san! I knew that you are here for the meeting!” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“Yeah, okāsan! I let my cousins to attend the meeting and they did” said Kira.

“That’s good. You see, even that you are part of the youth section of our clan, you’re not allowed to seat in this big table. You can observe the entire meeting at the audience area if it’s a big meeting, but you can organize a meeting of your own for your section if you want” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“What’s important is that you’ll attend the meeting as an observer, my daughter” said Shintarō Ōgaki.

“Okay, otōsan!” said Kira. Kira and the members from the youth section of the clan would sit down in their seats before Shunsuke Gotō would look at his clan members.

“Isn’t that Shunsuke Gotō?” asked Mayuko Matsuki.

“Yeah, Mayuko-chan! That is our clan’s very own patriarch!” said Jun.

“Isn’t that on the portrait picture?” asked Yūji Yamamoto, the older brother of Mitsuhisa Yamamoto.

“No, brother. That is the current Shunsuke Gotō. The portrait that we saw in the Chamber of the Compassionated Angels was the first patriarch Shunsuke Gotō” said Mitsuhisa.

“Isn’t that the same person or just same name, but different generation?” asked Masato Gotō, the brother of Yasutaka and Miyuki Gotō and a first year high school student from the Den-en-chōfu High School.

“They have the same name, but in a different generation. Our ancestor lived for about 225 years ago while the current patriarch was old just like his siblings” said Takuma Hishida, the grandson of Shuri Hishida, the sister of the patriarch. Takuma Hishida is a third year middle school student from the Mizuhogaoka Middle School.

“Oh, okay, Takuma-san. I understand” said Masato Gotō.

“Wow! I can’t believe that our patriarch is more like our ancestor, but his hair is different though” said Yasutaka.

“Probably, his hair is not all white as some parts of his hair are colored black or gray” said Mitsuhisa.

“Oh, I see it now, my cousin” said Yasutaka.

“When the meeting starts, the members will address their progress including ours” said Kira.

“I’m sure that your mother will talk about what happened in the training” said Jun.

“Well, I hope so. My head coach in the middle school girls’ basketball team Hitomi Fujitani was the classmate of my mother when they were in Harada High School. That’s why she was the one who recommended me to stay in Todoroki Gakuen alongside Megumi, Yuiko, Yūmi and Aki” said Kira.

“What’s the Harada High School?” asked Kazue.

“It is a private co-educational high school based in the borders of Ōta and Mitsurugi. That school was still existed, but it has the girls’ basketball team where Ms. Fujitani-sensei played when she was in high school” said Kira.

“Oh, I get it now, Kira-san” said Kazue.

“I can’t wait to see what the members of our clan will about to say about their progress recently, Kira-chan. I hope that something is important for each member” said Jun.

“Yeah, Jun-san, I agree” said Kira.

The monthly meeting of the Gotō clan would start at 8:34, which is four minutes away from the actual time. Shunsuke Gotō would start the meeting by beginning his introduction.

“Good evening, members of the clan and welcome to another monthly meeting of our clan” said Shunsuke Gotō.

“Good evening, Shunsuke-sama” said the members of the Gotō clan including those from the youth section.

“I’m glad that you are all here to attend this meeting. It’s an honor that all of us are present even from my side. Let’s give everyone a round of applause” said Shunsuke.

Everyone in the meeting room would clap their hands together.

“Now, my eldest son will be addressing some of the progress in the clan” said Shunsuke.

Sadaharu Gotō nods his face before he reads his own report. “So, according to what I have written in this piece of paper, there are four things I have done for the last month. First, the construction of a new school playground in Kōnan, Aichi. It is in the Kochino Kita Elementary School. Second, the renovation of the warehouse of my company. Third, the construction of the proposed track and field grounds in Ōta. And finally, the upcoming track and field prefectural championship organization committee will be opened in a few weeks.”

“So, you have been focused on both athletics and infrastructures, my son” said Shunsuke.

“Yeah, otōsan. I had been working with my colleagues where we want to flourish athletes to make the event successful as well as building more structures to be opened in the following months by fall” said Sadaharu.

“That’s very nice, my son. I believe that you had high hopes on those things. However, you see, I’m currently not feeling well on my health, but I entrust you to make your plans work” said Shunsuke.

“Of course, I will! I’m the eldest son after all” said Sadaharu.

“That’s good. Now, it’s your turn, my other son” said Shunsuke.

The second son of Shunsuke, Shōichi Gotō, would address his progress. “Here, in my report, we were currently seeing some tourists in the port where a lot of them are travelling through south. That’s why I worked to make the tourists happy by taking the boat anywhere in the country. But my main concern is that I have to go out of town for a few weeks because I’m going to attend a seminar to be held in Yamaguchi.”

“So, will you be able to continue your duties in the port?” asked Shunsuke.

“Yeah, I’m certainly wanted to, Shunsuke-sama. I thought that going to travel around the country would be nice, but I want to see how the tourists doing when they travelled away from their homes” said Shōichi.

“I see. When you’re in the part, I believe that you should see the numbers of tourists if there are a lot of it. Aside from that, good luck in your participation at the seminar” said Shunsuke.

“Okay!” said Shōcihi.

A few minutes later, every member of the Gotō clan including those from Shunsuke’s have talked about their progress in their lives. Then, when it reaches to the side of Rintarō’s, Michiko Hayami, the daughter of Rintarō, would talk about her career in the day care.

“In my working place at the Ōta Day Care Center. I had taken care a lot of young boys and girls and I can’t believe that there are 54 children enrolling this year” said Michiko Hayami.

“That’s a great progress, Michiko-san. I couldn’t say how long you have been working in that site, but that’s a lot of improvement out there” said Shunsuke.

“Thanks, Shunsuke-sama! By the way, I want to take my master’s degree if I will be able to get more salary in the day care” said Michiko.

“That’s very nice too, Michiko-san! I mean, you have graduated in Nagoya Gakuin University in college, but you have to do some research in order to become a director of the city’s Department of Education” said Shunsuke.

“Yeah, of course, Shunsuke-sama! I can’t wait to see what my colleagues do when they’re going to take their master’s degree, but at least I am the one who can do it” said Michiko.

“Sounds good to see your future, Michiko-san. Then, keep up the good work in order to become a director someday” said Shunsuke.

“Okay!” said Michiko.

“Now, what about you, Yoshihiko-san? What is your progress?” asked Shunsuke.

“Uh, I have also been good in taking care of the young students, Shunsuke-sama. Also, thanks to a friend of mine named Masayoshi Sawatari, my children will be permanently staying at the Little Wing Orphanage in Den-en-chōfu” said Yoshihiko.

“Oh, that’s very nice, Yoshihiko-san! I knew that you have been part of that project. I’m looking forward to seeing that Masayoshi-guy. I didn’t see him for a while, but he’s such an ambitious man” said Shunsuke.

“Yeah!” said Yoshihiko.

Jun would stand up after she knew about the project in the Little Wing. “Oh! You have to see my guardian down there, Shunsuke-sama!”

When he finally heard Jun’s voice, Shunsuke stands up and smiles at her. “Oh, Jun-san! I knew that you missed me.”

“Yes, I am, Shunsuke-sama! It’s way back last summer when I stayed there for a break but look at me now” said Jun as she leaves her seat before walking to the big table.

“I believe that you have something share about it, Jun-san” said Shunsuke.

“Yeah! My uncle said that Masayoshi had run an orphanage when me, Nozomi and Sora have lived there. It was nice that I had a lot of friends in my side. All my friends are outside for the campfire night” said Jun.

“That’s very nice, Jun-san! I’m glad that you have some friends hanging out in our home. I’m sure that you have used to it to make sure that you have the complete bond of friendship to be growing. I like that even in my youth” said Shunsuke.

“Thanks, Shunsuke-sama!” said Jun.

“So, please, take your seat beside Yoshihiko-san” said Shunsuke.

“Okay!” said Jun as she takes her seat behind Yoshihiko Gotō and Yuriko Miyazumi.

“I’m glad that you have represented your family for the first time, Jun-san! It’s nice that you’re here!” said Yuriko Miyazumi, the younger sister of Michiko Hayami, Yoshihiko Gotō and Yasutoshi Gotō. Yuriko is married to Kōhei Miyazumi.

“Yep. I haven’t done this before after my parents have passed away and usually, I brought a representative from my mother, the Matsuki family, but I wanted to attend the meeting for myself” said Jun.

“I see. You should get used to it if you want to attend the monthly meeting, Jun-san. After all, you’re the only child of Yasutoshi and Minami” said Yuriko.

“Yeah!” said Jun.

“Now, Jun-san, since it’s your first time to attend this meeting, you can say anything about your progress. I know that you are shy when you are a little girl, but you get used to use it right now” said Shunsuke.

“Okay!” said Jun. Jun would start talking about her progress in her life recently. “Well, I had finally become a sixth grader in Shiromidai Elementary School. I also became part of the Bravehearts organization that was run by both Subaru Hasegawa and Tomoka Minato. They are my friends in my home. While I studied at Shiromidai, I also continued my progress in my music career where my band Lien de Famille, now known as Jun’s Angels, have made so much progress starting last winter until now. Of course, yesterday was the first anniversary of my band where we performed a concert in the Misawa Resort Hotel.”

“That’s a wonderful and fantastic performance you have, Jun-san!” said Shunsuke.

“Really?” surprisingly asked Jun.

“Yeah, Jun-san! Our members including your cousins have watched your performance online” said Shunsuke.

“It was so awesome that you have a great voice!” said Sadaharu.

“You have been a phenomenal right now after you have performed in front of the audience in your hometown” said Takumi Gotō, the son of Sadahiko Gotō and Akiko Ozeki.

“We’re so proud of you!” said Shinichi Gotō, the son of Sadahiko Gotō and Akiko Ozeki and the brother of Kaori Ōgaki and Takumi Gotō.

“Jun-san, you rock!” said Yoshihiko.

“Thanks, everyone! I knew that you had supported me on my music career even I am a young girl. I could be more blessed to make me smile!” said Jun.

“That’s right, Jun-san! If your parents didn’t pass away, you could have stayed in our hometown, but I’m glad that you had a new life in Tokyo. I’m proud of you, my niece!” said Yuriko.

“Yeah! Thank you, Yuriko-san!” said Jun.

“Okay, thanks for your progress, Jun-san. I believe that you have high hopes in your progress recently. It seems that you have a lot of fans you have” said Shunsuke.

“I agree, Shunsuke-sama, but that’s how I am delighted right now. Anyway, thank you very much, Shunsuke-sama and everyone else too!” said Jun.

“You’re welcome!” said the members of the Gotō clan.

“Now, it’s time to move on to see the progress of another member of the clan. It’s on you, Yuriko-san” said Shunsuke.

“Okay, Shunsuke-sama!” said Yuriko before talking about her current progress in her life. “For me, I began working on my master’s degree in education while I was appointed as a subject coordinator for the Music and Arts Department.”

“What the good news you have, Yuriko-san! I believe that you have worked in your school’s administration in the Hagiyama Middle School after ten years. That was a nice accomplishment you had! I hope that you’ll be able to act with your plans to propose with then you’re meeting with the other members of the board. Good luck with your new position, Yuriko-san!” said Shunsuke.

“Thank you very much, Shunsuke-sama!” said Yuriko.

Later, the meeting continues with every member of the clan talk about their progress, but then, as it reaches to the side of Sadahiko, which is led by his widow, Akiko Ozeki. Then, it was the turn of Kaori Ōgaki to say the progress of her and her family.

“It’s your turn, my wife” said Shintarō Ōgaki.

“I’m on it, Shintarō-san!” said Kaori Ōgaki as she begins to talk about the progress of her family. “Well, last week, my daughter Kira said to me that she had joined the varsity team for upcoming Interhigh prefectural tournament to be held in July. Then, last Wednesday, during her first meeting in her new team, she looked at her new teammates, who were very talented and cooperative due to their charisma.”

“Hmmm… sounds like her team had been contending in the prefectural tournament in the last five years, but they haven’t achieved yet as they made it to the quarterfinals three times” said Mariko Hayasaka, the daughter of the patriarch’s younger brother Nobuhiro Gotō.

“Ever since the foundation of the Bravehearts of Nagoya, they wanted to get expand their group by recruiting new members that are from Horita-tōri, Kameshiro and Mitsurugi” said Ayane Yamamoto, the mother of Yūji and Mitsuhisa Yamamoto and the daughter of Sadahiko Gotō and Akiko Ozeki. She is married to Hirohisa Yamamoto.

“I agree, guys. Kira had been a decorated player for her team in Todoroki Gakuen last school year when her team led to a prefectural tournament championship against the Hataya Elementary School of Atsuta. My daughter knows that her varsity team had been a great basketball program for both boys and girls in their recent years, but she believes that she wants her team to be dominant just like how the other programs did” said Shintarō Ōgaki.

“That’s why we want to expand the Bravehearts by acquiring one of the new teammates that my daughter met in her first training with the varsity team” said Kira Ōgaki.

Shunsuke Gotō was very delighted after he heard about the statement from Kira’s mother and the reactions from his fellow clan members. Shunsuke would speak to Kira’s parents sympathetically. “Well, I like that proposal of yours, Kaori-san. It seems that your daughter needs a new groupmate to be part of her group. I just think about the other groups that they have joined, and they looked great right now.”

“Yes, of course, Shunsuke-sama. The reason of is because I want to make her group growing with new friends from her middle school because as a former classmate of her head coach, I would be honor to support her future” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“That would be a nice ides, Kaori-san. I would be loved to because it’s great that a lot of our clan members made their success in their own lives and I want to prosper my clan to make them happy and delighted” said Shunsuke.

“Thank you, Shunsuke-sama! I hope that you’ll be able to support my daughter’s future in becoming a best player in the city and in the prefecture” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“Sure, I will!” said Shunsuke.

“Kira-chan, I think that your plans would be fulfilled” said Jun.

“Yeah, Jun-san! I’m very happy about my father’s plan, but I don’t know who I will let one of my new teammates join” said Kira.

“Well, I think that you have to decide on who will be the first new teammate to join your group” said Jun.

“Sure, I will, Jun-san! Thanks for your advice anyway” said Kira.

“You’re welcome!” said Jun.

While Kira is contemplating on who will be picking one of her new teammates to join the Bravehearts of Nagoya, Kaori would still be talking with Shunsuke as the latter asks the former a question.

“So, who are the new teammates on her new team, Kaori-san?” asked Shunsuke.

“Uh, aside from her and her friends, there are five more members who are coming from different schools. They are Akie Morikawa, Shōko Amemiya, Rika Hibino, Kyōko Ninomiya (cousin of Yukari) and Shizue Niwa” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“How many are the kouhais and senpais?” asked Shunsuke.

“They have 4 senpais and 5 kouhais being present after 4 members have been graduated from that school. All of them are still in her school, studying in high school” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“Okay, I get it. Now, Kaori-san, who decides on picking one of her new teammates? Either you or your daughter?” said Shunsuke.

“Of course, my daughter decides on that and my husband and I will confirm my daughter’s decision. With the Bravehearts of Nagoya need a new member, they need to grow their potential by having one of the new teammates of my daughter’s varsity team” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“We’ll make sure that once my daughter had picked one of her new teammates to join the Bravehearts, then we’ll confirm it to you” said Shintarō Ōgaki.

“Okay, I understand that you have something on your daughter’s mind in picking one of her new teammates to join the Bravehearts of Nagoya. Well, I’m going to see one of them if I would” said Shunsuke.

“Sure, you would, Shunsuke-sama!” said Kaori Ōgaki while her husband Shintarō nods his head in agreement.

Then, Kira finally makes her decision after a few minutes of thinking as she stands up to talk to her parents and her granduncle. “Shunsuke-sama! Otōsan! Okāsan! I made a decision!”

“Okay, Kira-san, I believe that you have finally picked one of your new teammates to be part of the Bravehearts of Nagoya” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“But we don’t know who you picking to be part of your group” said Shintarō Ōgaki.

“Just tell us, so that we’ll confirm it to Shunsuke-sama” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“We’ll be hearing with that name, Kira-san! I’ll endorse your parents’ decision” said Jun.

“Okay, I understand!” said Kira as she’s going to say her decision in front of the members of the Gotō clan. “The person I’m going to let her join to my Bravehearts of Nagoya will be… my rival from the Horita-tōri Elementary School, Shizue Niwa.”

The young members of the Gotō clan gasp in shock after hearing the name of Shizue Niwa. Jun was shocked to hear the decision. “What?! You picked Shizue?!”

“No way, Kira-san!” said Mitsuhisa.

“You picked your rival from Horita-tōri!” said Naoto.

“That decision might be shocking, but interesting!” said Natsuko Takashima, the granddaughter of Sadahiko Gotō and Akiko Ozeki through their daughter Yumiko Takashima.

“I never see that coming!” said Yasutaka Gotō.

“Yeah, that decision made us surprised!” said Mayuko Matsuki.

After hearing the reactions from Kira’s cousins, Kaori would respond in an expressive way. “That is an interesting pick, Kira-san. Why do you pick Shizue?”

Kira explains about why she decided to pick Shizue Niwa. “Uh… you see, Shizue Niwa was a former member of the Horita-tōri Elementary School girls’ basketball team and she is a small forward. Despite I’m playing both point guard and shooting guard, I played a one-on-one match against her. When I faced her, she was so strong with her strength while playing like a superstar. I impressed her performance because of it. When my school faced against her school in the fourth round of the city tournament, I battled Shizue in a showdown between the two of us and I proved to her that I’m dazzling with my angelic moves. So, I defeated her in our clash while my team were victorious. That’s why I want to elevate my group’s potential by selecting her to be part of the Bravehearts.”

After hearing the explanation of their daughter’s decision, Kaori and Shintarō Ōgaki reply to her daughter respectively. Kaori replies to her daughter first. “Okay, I will accept that decision, my daughter. That Shizue is different to Hataya’s Chika Ōtsubo because both have their potential, but Shizue is good in being a scrapper instead of being a lockdown defender, which was Chika’s role.”

Then, Shintarō replies to his daughter to decide on whether he will accept his daughter’s decision or not. “That selection was perfect for me because that girl lived a mile away from our home. I’ll accept your decision, Kira-san.”

Shunsuke would finally make a statement on Kira’s decision as he says to Kira. “Well, then, I’ll accept that decision because I like your rivalry against Shizue. I believe that she’s ready to make her new journey in your team and I want to follow her because she had the potential. At the conclusion, I will endorse your parents’ decision.”

Kira was finally delighted that the support of her parents and the entire clan as she’s saying to them. “Wow! That’s so nice to have that decision accepted. I’m happy with your smiles, everyone. Thank you very much.”

“You’re welcome, Kira-san” said Kaori and Shintarō Ōgaki.

“Okay, Kira-san, since you picked Shizue Niwa, I want to meet her tomorrow by 1 in the afternoon. Also, if Shizue accepted your invitation, then I’ll be happy to see her team” said Shunsuke.

“You got it, Shunsuke-sama! I won’t let my dreams down!” said Kira.

“That’s my girl, Kira-chan! I like your determination!” said Jun.

“Yeah, I agree, Jun-san!” said Kaori Ōgaki while her husband Shintarō smile without any word.

“I think that she’s ready to have her new teammate being part of my organization” said Mitsuhisa.

“Yeah! I’m happy to look forward to that girl when I’ll meet her for the first time” said Kazue.

“Me too, Kazue-san! I’m motivated on this!” said Mitsuhisa.

“Yeah, me too!” said the young members of the Gotō clan.

Kira’s cellphone was ringing as she looks at the message made by Megumi. “Oh! I’m sorry about this, but we have to go now.”

“Yeah, our friends are waiting for us at the garden” said Jun.

“Okay, then. I’ll happy to excuse the entire youth section, so that we’ll continue the meeting concurrently” said Shunsuke.

“Is it okay with that, Kira-san?” asked Kaori Ōgaki.

“Okay, okāsan! I will!” said Kira.

“I’m so proud of you my daughter! I’m happy to see your cheerful face brighten up!” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“Thank you very much, okāsan!” said Kira.

“You can go now” said Kaori Ōgaki.

“Okay!” said Kira. Kira finally decides that in order to strengthen the dominance of the Bravehearts of Nagoya, she had to pick one of her teammates in her varsity team in Shizue Niwa, formerly from the Horita-tōri Elementary School. Jun, Kazue and the other members of the Gotō clan knew that Shizue is a rival to Kira, but Kira believes that Shizue is a special girl with her dazzling and energetic moves. With the support of her parents and her fellow members of her clan, Kira hopes that Shizue will be accepting her invitation to join the Bravehearts of Nagoya when they will meet each other tomorrow.

Jun would tell Kira if she’ll tell her decision to the Bravehearts (both Ōta and Nagoya) and their allies. “Shall we tell it to our friends?”

“Yeah!” said Kira.

“Then, let’s tell our friends that you have decided on picking someone’s special, Kira-san!” said Jun.

“You bet, Jun-san!” said Kira.

[ENDING: Tenshi no 3P!/Angel's 3Piece! ED: Kusabi「楔」 by Baby’s breath]

UP NEXT: Profile of the Well-Known Members of the Gotō Clan

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here is the second part of the set of profiles of new characters in the Vacation with the Bravehearts in Nagoya Arc where you’ll meet the well-known members of the Gotō clan of Nagoya. Originated in Nagoya, Gotō clan was founded in 1785, which was 234 years ago from our present year (2019), by Shunsuke Gotō, the first patriarch. When Shunsuke and his wife Kyōko have raised their ten children, the Gotō clan would spread through generations until now with its current generation. The current patriarch is the modern Shunsuke Gotō, the son of Shinapachi and Yume Gotō and the grandfather of Jun Gotō and Kira Ōgaki. I will only name the current generation members of this beautiful clan such as Kira Ōgaki, Kazue Ōgaki (even her father is the brother of Kira’s father), Jun Gotō, Naoto Gotō and Mitsuhisa Yamamoto. They were all present during the monthly meeting between the members of the Gotō clan.

Family of Shunsuke Gotō [Gotō-Mitsurugi Clan] [Eldest Son]
    Sadaharu Gotō, Shōichi Gotō, Shizue Inazawa, Sayako Shimamura and Sayuri Kobayashi

Satoshi Gotō: August 6 / College Student / Adult / Son of Sadaharu Gotō
    Shima Gotō: November 21 / 2HS-A / Todoroki Gakuen HS / Daughter of Sadaharu Gotō
    Shūji Gotō: April 1 / 3MS-2 / Mizuhogaoka MS / Son of Sadaharu Gotō
    Shuto Gotō: May 25 / 3MS-4 / Kameshirō MS / Son of Shōichi Gotō
    Shun’ichi Gotō: September 3 / 2MS-5 / Kameshirō MS / Son of Shōichi Gotō
    Airi Inazawa: February 17 / 3MS-4 / Mizuhogaoka MS / Daughter of Shizue Inazawa
    Atsushi Inazawa: April 12 / 1MS-6 / Mizuhogaoka MS / Son of Shizue Inazawa
    Tetsuya Shimamura: October 30 / 5ES-3 / Gammachi ES / Son of Sayako Shimamura
    Motojiro Kobayashi: January 26 / 2MS-7 / Kameshirō MS / Son of Sayuri Kobayashi

Family of Shuri Hishida [Gotō-Ōta Clan] [Oldest Daughter]
    Takeshi Hishida, Shizuka Makiyama, Sukehiro Hishida, Tsurugi Hishida, Tamaki Ōsawa and Shigeko Hashiuchi

Takuma Hishida: June 12 / 3MS-7 / Mizuhogaoka MS / Son of Takeshi Hishida
    Tsunehisa Hishida: November 22 / 6ES-1 / Mitsurugi MS / Son of Takeshi Hishida
    Shiori Makiyama: August 24 / 1MS-3 / Mizuhogaoka MS / Daughter of Shizuka Makiyama
    Shinichiro Makiyama: January 7 / 5ES-2 / Mitsurugi ES / Son of Shizuka Makiyama
    Honoka Hishida: March 31 / 5ES-2 / Fukudagyō ES / Daughter of Tsurugi Hishida
    Hitomi Hishida: February 28 / 3ES-4 / Fukudagyō ES / Daughter of Tsurugi Hishida
    Iori Ōsawa: September 14 / 6ES-5 / Fukudagyō ES / Daughter of Tamaki Ōsawa
    Kuriko Ōsawa: January 31 / 4ES-2 / Fukudagyō ES / Daughter of Tamaki Ōsawa

Family of Rintarō Gotō [Gotō-Horita-tōri Clan] [Second Eldest Son]
    Michiko Hayami, Yoshihiko Gotō, Yasutoshi Gotō (deceased), Yuriko Miyazumi and Naoya Gotō
    Jun’s guardian Masayoshi Sawatari is considered part of the clan as Jun was adopted by him when Jun’s parents have passed away.

Mitsuharu Hayami: June 9 / 1HS-4 / Todoroki Gakuen HS / Son of Michiko Hayami
    Mitsuki Hayami: May 17 / 2MS-2 / Todoroki Gakuen MS / Daughter of Michiko Hayami

Masato Gotō: March 25 / 1HS-B / Den-en-chōfu HS / Son of Yoshihiko Gotō
    Miyuki Gotō: July 26 / 2MS-5 / Den-en-chōfu MS / Daughter of Yoshihiko Gotō
    Yasutaka Gotō: September 7 / 1MS-3 / Higashi Chōfu MS / Son of Yoshihiko Gotō
    Jun Gotō: August 8 / 6ES-2 / Shiromidai ES / Son of Yasutoshi Gotō

Masahisa Miyazumi: January 1 / 4ES-6 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Son of Yuriko Miyazumi
    Megumi Miyazumi: March 11 / 2ES-5 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Daughter of Yuriko Miyazumi

Naoto Gotō: December 16 / 2MS-1 / Todoroki Gakuen MS / Son of Naoya Gotō
    Natsuko Gotō: May 11 / 6ES-1 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Daughter of Naoya Gotō

Family of Sadahiko Gotō [Gotō-Kameshirō Clan] [Third Eldest Son]
    Shinichi Gotō, Kaori Ōgaki, Takumi Gotō, Ayame Yamamoto and Yumiko Takashima

Sakurako Gotō: February 23 / 1HS-8 / Todoroki Gakuen HS / Daughter of Shinichi Gotō
    Sachio Gotō: June 27 / 1MS-3 / Todoroki Gakuen MS / Son of Shinichi Gotō
    Sayoko Gotō: November 8 / 6ES-3 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Daughter of Shinichi Gotō

Shun Ōgaki: September 28 / College Student / Nagoya Gakuin University / Adult / Son of Kaori Ōgaki
    Suzuko Ōgaki: March 24 / 2HS-4 / Todoroki Gakuen MS / Daughter of Kaori Ōgaki
    Kenshō Ōgaki: June 30 / 2MS-3 / Todoroki Gakuen MS / Son of Kaori Ōgaki
    Kira Ōgaki: January 15 / 1MS-1 / Todoroki Gakuen MS / Daughter of Kaori Ōgaki

Kazue Ōgaki: January 13 / 6ES-2 / Tsukuba Gakuen ES / Cousin of Kira Ōgaki & Niece of Kaori Ōgaki
    Hitoshi Gotō: April 18 / 3MS-2 / Todoroki Gakuen MS / Son of Takuma Gotō
    Hidemi Gotō: December 20 / 2MS-8 / Todoroki Gakuen HS / Daughter of Shinichi Gotō

Yūji Yamamoto: June 1 / 3MS-7 / Todoroki Gakuen MS / Son of Ayane Yamamoto
    Mitsuhisa Yamamoto: December 28 / 6ES-1 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Son of Ayane Yamamoto
    Sayaka Yamamoto: May 15 / 5ES-3 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Daughter of Ayane Yamamoto

Miyoshi Takashima: April 17 / 4ES-3 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Daughter of Yumiko Takashima

Family of Nobuhiro Gotō [Gotō-Takahata Clan] [Third Youngest Son]
    Mariko Hayasaka, Naruhisa Gotō and Shizuko Ōtsuka

Masanori Hayasaka: August 9 / 3MS-3 / Todoroki Gakuen MS / Son of Mariko Hayasaka
    Mitsuyo Hayasaka: December 30 / 2MS-5 / Todoroki Gakuen MS / Son of Mariko Hayasaka
    Masahiro Hayasaka: February 13 / 6ES-6 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Son of Mariko Hayasaka
    Maria Hayasaka: May 31 / 4ES-5 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Daughter of Mariko Hayasaka
    Minami Hayasaka: July 4 / 3ES-3 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Daughter of Mariko Hayasaka
    Nao Gotō: April 22 / 1MS-3 / Todoroki Gakuen MS / Daughter of Naruhisa Gotō
    Reina Gotō: September 1 / 5ES-5 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Daughter of Naruhisa Gotō
    Hisayo Gotō: March 23 / 3ES-3 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Daughter of Naruhisa Gotō
    Chika Ōtsuka: June 17 / 6ES-4 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Daughter of Shizuko Ōtsuka
    Shōichi Ōtsuka: January 29 / 3ES-4 / Todoroki Gakuen ES / Son of Shizuko Ōtsuka

Family of Ayaka Tsukamoto [Gotō-Naorai Clan] [Youngest Daughter]
    Shuto Tsukamoto, Chidori Sawada, Chisaki Toyama and Fumio Tsukamoto

Honoka Tsukamoto: February 27 / 2MS-6 / Tsukata MS / Daughter of Shuto Tsukamoto
    Shōta Tsukamoto: July 22 / 1MS-4 / Tsukata MS / Son of Shuto Tsukamoto
    Daiki Sawada: June 6 / 1MS-3 / Mizuhogaoka MS / Son of Chidori Sawada
    Michio Sawada: March 30 / 4ES-3 / Mitsurugi ES / Son of Chidori Sawada
    Nagisa Sawada: April 26 / 2ES-1 / Mitsurugi ES / Daughter of Chidori Sawada
    Himeko Toyama: October 20 / 3ES-2 / Yatomi ES / Daughter of Chisaki Toyama
    Hinako Toyama: September 19 / 1ES-3 / Yatomi ES / Daughter of Chisaki Toyama
    Akemi Tsukamoto: December 23 / 6ES-1 / Yatomi ES / Daughter of Fumio Tsukamoto
    Genjiro Tsukamoto: May 18 / 4ES-2 / Yatomi ES / Son of Fumio Tsukamoto

Family of Toshinobu Gotō [Gotō-Mameda Clan] [Second Youngest Son]
    Kiyoshi Gotō and Kiyonari Gotō

Tamaki Gotō: March 12 / 1MS-A / Nagoya Keizai University Takakura JHS / Daughter of Kiyoshi Gotō
    Koharu Gotō: May 4 / 5ES-1 / Mitsurugi ES / Daughter of Kiyoshi Gotō
    Nobusuke Gotō: January 10 / 3ES-3 / Mitsurugi ES / Son of Kiyoshi Gotō
    Kiyokazu Gotō: October 26 / 5ES-1 / Mizuho ES / Son of Kiyonari Gotō
    Kyōsuke Gotō: November 17 / 4ES-2 / Mizuho ES / Son of Kiyonari Gotō

Family of Tatsurō Gotō [Gotō-Hōden Clan] [Youngest Son]
    Teruko Hagiwara, Takayuki Gotō, Tomori Okamura and Tsukiko Nagayama

Minori Hagiwara: July 18 / 2MS-1 / Mitsurugi MS / Daughter of Teruko Hagiwara
    Toshiyuki Hagiwara: October 3 / 5ES-3 / Mitsurugi ES / Son of Teruko Hagiwara
    Shinako Hagiwara: February 9 / 4ES-5 / Mitsurugi ES / Daughter of Teruko Hagiwara
    Tomoe Gotō: January 24 / 1MS-1 / Mitsurugi MS / Daughter of Takayuki Gotō
    Takako Gotō: December 11 / 5ES-4 / Mitsurugi ES / Son of Takayuki Gotō
    Akira Okamura: June 17 / 4ES-2 / Gammachi ES / Son of Tomori Okamura
    Rina Okamura: August 29 / 3ES-1 / Gammachi ES / Daughter of Tomori Okamura
    Koichi Nagayama: February 14 / 2ES-1 / Gammachi ES / Son of Tsukiko Nagayama
    Tsunekazu Nagayama: May 5 / 1ES-2 / Gammachi ES / Son of Tsukiko Nagayama

UP NEXT: Interlude 34: “When the Aurora was Formed, It Shines through its Beautiful Light”

During the meeting of the members of the Gotō clan, Kira had decided to choose Shizue Niwa, one of her rivals and a former member of the Horita-tōri Elementary School girls’ basketball team, to join the Bravehearts of Nagoya over her other new teammates. It was a heartful decision for Kira to invite one of her rivals to join her group of bravehearts, which means that she must meet with Shizue tomorrow, so that she must ask Shizue if the latter had accepted the invitation to join the Bravehearts of Nagoya. Will the members of the two ‘braveheart’ groups react about Kira’s decision to invite her rival to join the Bravehearts of Nagoya? We’ll find out in the next chapter of the ‘Vacation with the Bravehearts in Nagoya’, which will be posted next week on December 8. The next update will be the second part of the Five Colored Auroras’ takeover of the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel where Seijirō and his ‘Bravehearts’ are having an evening meeting about the secrets of Mimi Balguerie and Team Aurora. I’ll see you on December 4 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; December 4th, 2019 at 01:19 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Tonight, it’s the birthday of Chino Kafū, a female character from the anime Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka?/Is the Order a Rabbit? Chino is one of the two female protagonists of that anime and she is very carefree and admired to her friends like Cocoa Hoto (CV: Ayane Sakura). Chino is voiced by Inori Minase, whose birthday was last Monday (December 2). It was a great coincidence to see their birthdays on the same month, but their length is just two days! Belated happy birthday, Inori, and happy birthday, Chino! Also, tonight’s update will be dedicated to Shizuka Itō, whose birthday will be tomorrow (December 5). Born in Tokyo, Shizuka is the voice actress of Mihoshi Takamura (Ro-Kyu-Bu!), Akeno Himejima (High School DxD) and Kurara Tendō (RELEASE THE SPYCE). May wish her a happy birthday and I hope that she will continue making progress on her voice acting career. Advanced happy birthday, Shizuka! Now, onto tonight’s update with the second part of the mini-series of interludes of Seijirō’s Bravehearts!

It’s time to continue the mini-series of interludes of Seijirō’s Bravehearts as the next part will be a wonderful meeting between Seijirō’s Bravehearts and their allies as they're going to discuss about some secrets and intriguing things about Mimi Balguerie and Team Aurora. Get ready because this interlude will be more interesting to reveal before our very eyes as here comes the sixth interlude of Volume 8! Enjoy reading Interlude 34!

Seijirō had called his friends from his group for a meeting where they’ll be joined by the guests like the members of the Winding Current, Itsuki Okuyama (cousin of Kazue Futagawa), Mako Yamauchi (cousin of Tomoka Minato), Yurika Shirasaka (cousin of Mimi Balguerie and sister of Ryōsuke Shirasaka), Kana Hiramatsu (older sister of Asumi Hiramatsu), Kaguya Katsura (older sister of Kotori and Kimiya Katsura) and Kōhei Ōshiro (brother of Asuka Ōshiro). The members of Team Aurora have said goodbye to the friends of Makoto Matsuda, which their group called as the Evergreen Crystal, before they head to the Room #1 in the second floor to attend the meeting. The Room #1 that was occupied by Subaru and the Bravehearts have been temporarily occupied by Seijirō and his ‘temporary’ Bravehearts where they’ll sleep together in that room for just one day. The meeting starts with everyone talking about the secrets of Mimi Balguerie about her stay in Hawaii and her friends in the past, which includes those little friends from Hawaii and Fukuoka. Then, they also share about the secrets of Team Aurora like how Team Aurora had been formed, which was started after the defeat of the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team to the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy where Kagetsu, Tsubaki, Hiiragi and Masami have helped Mimi to form her own group of friends that came from different sections. Manaka Higuchi would enter to the room to join the conversation before it was followed by Manaka Masuda and Yōko Yamazaki. The meeting continues with more secrets of Team Aurora like the being involved in student politics where they supported Erika Satō and the Prestigious Keishin, interested in any kind of sports like volleyball and basketball, reading English books, participating in outdoor activities with their allies and viewing the sky and stars at night. Seijirō and his circle of friends have seen the sky and stars at night while the buildings and trees were standing below the moon that shines every night. When the meeting had been over, Seijirō and his circle of friends including those from Team Aurora are ready to prepare themselves for another day to make the community more blissful and more compassionate as they’re going to continue making the guests smile and peace as the Fuchsia and Celadon Week continues for another day without the Bravehearts, who were still on vacation in Nagoya.

INTERLUDE 34: “WHEN THE AURORA WAS FORMED, IT SHINES THROUGH ITS BEAUTIFUL LIGHT

While the guests are still present at the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, Seijirō’s Bravehearts are looking at the diagram of the Rainbow Angels, the extended group of the Family of Angels. The members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts are thinking about what they’re planning for the future of their groups as well as the Bravehearts.

“So, are those groups have been part of the Rainbow Angels?” asked Rei.

“Yes, Rei-san. This is the structure of the Rainbow Angels where it will be composed of five different groups from the western area of Den-en-chōfu to the eastern area of Kamata” said Seijirō.

“Tomoka and Megumi said that they’re planning to have a lot of groups going to be part of the Rainbow Angels because there are a lot of fuchsia and fuchsia groups in Ōta” said Kumi Takamura.

“The big plan for them is that once they have found the former members of the Dragons of Ōta including the former friends from Tomoka’s team, they’ll create new districts to form with, so that they’ll have a representative from each area. The Family of Angels is the main group while their partners that Tomoka and Megumi called last Sunday” said Saori.

“Which means that it’s more like the red group from the Dragons of Ōta, but it’s going to be revised from the earlier system” said Shinapachi.

“Is there a chance that a former member of the red group may end up joining the Rainbow Angels?” asked Kana Uchida.

“I think so, because the Red Arrows of Kugahara and the Matsui Antlers have their plans to expand their circle through their partnership with Tomoka. I would imagine if some of the friends of Naoto Kuno and Masayuki Ōmiya may be coming with us for the shogi activity” said Jirō.

“Another thing is that Kazusa Kōhata, Ryōsuke Akihara, Sora Akiba and Yōsuke Watanabe are confirming their invitation to join the Family of Angels after they met Tomoka last night during the bonfire night” said Hajime Shimizu.

“Wow! Those residents from Den-en-chōfu are going to be ready to make their difference as they’re going to be with the Rainbow Angels” said Ai.

“It is nice to have Asumi being a good leader to find her lost friends, so that they’ll recognize themselves that they’re formerly part of the Dragons of Ōta” said Kira.

“Yeah, I agree. Asumi was such a good leader for her hometown because she’s a great finder, so that she’ll make her friends’ heart being restored” said Seiichirō.

“For her, she wanted to make the difference, even she had a plan to form her own circle for her group, the Temperate Celadon” said Kenshō Odawara.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Kana Uchida, Ai and Kira.

“If I remember correctly, Seijirō-san, a lot of red group leaders in Ōta have planned on making their own groups since they’re very expressive to their own desire unlike those from the higher batch” said Erika.

“In other words, they’ll make their own extended groups to make sure that they’ll have their own path to progress” said Miho.

“Yes, they are, Erika-san and Miho-san. Red was the former dominant color in Ōta before it was changed to pink and violet. Which means, they have their own desires to form his/her own circle to make sure that their friends will stay loyal to them” said Kumi Takamura.

“Hopefully, we’ll look at their groups when we’ll meet them” said Shinapachi.

“I’m sure that they’re more ambitious and more determined because they want to be more inspired just like the larger community groups in our hometown” said Asuka Ōshiro.

“It will be perfect to have their own formation to lead for the future and hopefully, they’re going to be like us to lead for the change” said Asami Miyazaki.

“Yeah, I agree. That’s why it’s going to be a big trend to see a lot of extended groups being created in Ōta right after the booming of the ‘braveheart’ groups around the country” said Jirō.

“That’s right, Jirō-san. Things are about to be more revolutionizing out there in Ōta” said Ryōsuke Shirasaka.

“It will be more imaginable to make that happen, so that we’ll have stronger prospects to shine” said Seijirō.

“Yeah, we believe so” said Asuka while Asami smiles on her face.

“Now, what we’re going to do right now is that while the Bravehearts are not here for a while, we’ll be talking about the secrets about Mimi and Team Aurora” said Seijirō.

“It will be interesting to see what Mimi’s secrets would be like because the members of Team Aurora are interested in secrets that they haven’t been seen before” said Saori.

“It will be perfect to use those as a secret conversation, so that we’re not going to reveal it to others” said Kenshō.

“That’s right, Kenshō-kun. Now, shall we go to Room #1 for the meeting?” said Seijirō.

“Yeah!” said the members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts.

“Then, let’s go to Room #1 for the secret conversation” said Kumi Takamura.

“Yeah!” said the members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts.

The members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts are going upstairs to go to Room #1 while the members of Team Aurora are about to say goodbye to the friends of Makoto Matsuda.

“Thanks for coming at our birthday party, guys! You are all awesome tonight!” said Makoto.

“Yeah, Makoto!” said the members of the Evergreen Crystals.

“That was the best birthday party ever!” said Hidetada Kashiwabara.

“It was nice to have you getting more blessings after you made the wish” said Kaoru Ōkawara.

“Yeah! I’m feeling happy about the fact that I’m going to be more blissful to continue my basketball career and once I’m improving my skills, I’ll prove myself that I’m going to shine in Chidori” said Makoto.

“Well, we’ll be waiting for your career to continue” said Kaoru.

“But right now, we’re going to start working together with your allies, Makoto. That way, they’ll be giving us blessings from them” said Hidetada.

“You bet!” said Makoto.

“Okay, then, we’ll see you tomorrow!” said Hidetaka.

“We’ll see you next time, Makoto!” said Kaoru. The members of the Evergreen Crystals are waving their hands goodbye as they’re leaving the Misawa Resort Hotel.

“Okay, bye, guys! Have a safe back at home!” said Makoto.

“You got it!” said the members of the Evergreen Crystals.

“See you next time, guys!” said the members of Team Aurora.

Once the members of the Evergreen Crystals are now leaving the Misawa Resort Hotel, the members of Team Aurora are glad that Makoto’s birthday party was successful.

“Wow! I can’t believe that your friends are so cool!” said Kahele in Kyūshū accent.

“They’re very blissful that made you happy!” said Junichi Morizawa.

“You are very compliment to see your friends on your side!” said Sōichi Aoyama.

“Yep! It’s great that I have blessed them for giving me some birthday presents I have!” said Makoto.

“Of course, you’re blessing them, Makoto. I would be glad if you’ll have more friends just like those in the higher level or your neighborhood” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“That way, you’ll be able to attract more fans to show your moves” said Izumi Masuda.

“Yeah, I want to do that, Hanako-san. I mean, being a protégé of Ginga wasn’t meant to do anything to have a fan base, but I will make sure that I’ll be delighted to see them more” said Makoto.

“You’re a good player, Makoto-chan. I know that you have worked well with your moves since you have joined the Chidori Elementary School girls’ basketball team. I just want to say that you need to be strong just like how Mimi did. We’re not sure if we’re ready to play together again as Ginga’s Pupils, but we got Team Aurora. Right?” said Kotori.

“Of course not, Kotori-san. I believe that we need to wait for a time to prepare for our competition very soon and it would be fine for us to shine our moves” said Makoto.

“I’m sure that you’re ready for the district tournament, Makoto, but since we’re all living in Kamata, we might be interested to compete at the Kamata Invitationals” said Kazue Matsuoka.

“Well, we competed in that tournament last year, Kazue-chan, but we lost in the quarterfinals with only just 8 of us. Asumi and Mimi aren’t included in our team because they have their own group” said Kotori.

“Ah, yes! I remember that one, Kotori-san! We should be ready to team up again” said Makoto.

“That’s right, Makoto. We can’t break our team because we’re very strong and formidable to dominate, but since we’re in Team Aurora, we might merge with them” said Noriko Toyama.

“I think that it’s a good idea, Noriko-san. Team Aurora is a group of hopeful and blessed young students in Kamata and we should be more prepared to make the difference to make sure that we’ll give blessings to everyone” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“As a mainstream group of the Bravehearts, we should stand together. Right?” said Junichi Morizawa.

“Yeah, Junichi-san! That’s why being a member of a group of hopeful and blessed young students can make the difference to do his/her desires, so that they’ll enjoy themselves to be blessed. No one know that we’re going to be stronger just like the Bravehearts” said Makoto.

“You said it, Makoto-san! Anyway, we should go back to the mansion now. I believe that Seijirō is calling us” said Hanako.

“Yeah!” said the members of Team Aurora as they’re going back to the mansion by the entrance before they’re heading upstairs to the second floor.

At the second floor, the members of Team Aurora are about to go back to their own room when there is a sign on Room #1.

Hanako reads the sign that was attached on Room #1. “Seijirō’s Bravehearts.” Hanako nods her head after she realized that Room #1 is now occupied by Seijirō and his own Bravehearts. “That’s interesting.”

“Looks like Seijirō is relocating his own room for a while” said Izumi.

“Probably, Izumi-san” said Hanako.

“Maybe he’s going to stay in that room for just a day and then, tomorrow, he’ll be going back to his own room” said Kotori.

“I guess that he does” said Hanako.

“I believe that he wanted to dream about his own group of bravehearts, so that once he’s going to form his own circle, then he’s going to do that for sure” said Jūbei Koga.

“Well, I would be glad to see that, Jūbei-san. Hopefully, he’ll do it” said Makoto.

“You got that right!” said Jūbei.

“By the way, before we could enter to that room, we’ll make sure that the other groups don’t know about this. Right?” said Hanako.

“Yeah!” said the members of Team Aurora and Ginga’s Pupils.

“Then, let’s enter to this room!” said Hanako.

“Okay!” said the members of Team Aurora and Ginga’s Pupils as they enter to the Room #1 where Seijirō’s Bravehearts are present alongside the guests. The guests were the members of the Winding Current, Itsuki Okuyama (cousin of Kazue Futagawa), Mako Yamauchi (cousin of Tomoka Minato), Yurika Shirasaka (cousin of Mimi Balguerie and sister of Ryōsuke Shirasaka), Kana Hiramatsu (older sister of Asumi Hiramatsu), Kaguya Katsura (older sister of Kotori and Kimiya Katsura) and Kōhei Ōshiro (brother of Asuka Ōshiro).

Winding Current: Satoshi Akimoto, Jirō Koganei, Daigo Kuroki, Tarō Kusaka, Kimiya Katsura, Kiyoji Ishizu, Kotaro Manabe, Kojiro Sawaki and Kazuto Fujioka

“I’m glad that you’re all here, Hanako-san! Please, join with us!” said Seijirō.

“This is going to be a secret conversation, which means, no one will hear about the secrets that we’ll be telling everyone” said Kumi.

“Okay!” said the members of Team Aurora and Ginga’s Pupils.

“So, in order to explore something big to make sure that we’re going to know about the things that we’re going to reveal it to you, this one is different from the Family of Angels because the secrets of the Family of Angels are more about the friendship. The secrets of Team Aurora are not known yet” said Seijirō.

“That’s right, Seijirō. We never told these secrets to everyone yet, but we will be more careful what we’re saying to anyone because it may not work if someone knows a secret” said Kumi.

“It could be from different groups, which means it’s impossible to pull the secret out loud” said Jirō.

“Let’s make sure that we’ll only talk about this in a table talk way. Alright?” said Shinapachi.

“Yeah!” said the members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts and the guests.

“Now, let’s start!” said Seijirō.

“I wonder if there’s a difference between Team Aurora and the other groups like the New Camelllian Dragons. We haven’t known about Team Aurora when we were found by Tomoka and her friends” said Chinami.

“Yeah, that group had been different based on their own personality of being expressive and calm like the strong wind” said Akisada.

“Well, you’re right about what you’re saying, Akisada. The first thing about why we’re different to the other groups, even to the other mainstream groups of the Bravehearts, is because we came from Kamata, the place of good harmony. It also reminds of me of the Shining Camellia, that group was once formed when Tomoka left Shiromidai to enroll in Keishin” said Hanako.

“So, what’s the connection about that?” asked Toshihiro.

“Team Aurora is more focused on being determined and being calm with their own desires. It makes the community so peaceful to bring the blessings to the community. The thing is that all of us weren’t part of the Dragons of Ōta because we have our own paths” said Hanako.

“Like when Mimi started playing basketball in Fukuoka before moving to Hawaii with her family?” asked Ruri.

“Yep. You got it!” said Hanako. Hanako would explain about the first secret about Mimi. “While Mimi was born and grew up in Fukuoka, she went to France every summer to compete for the summer tournament for overseas residents. Her father Gaspard was an industrial engineer and a natural science expert because he liked to discuss about the different environment in different countries. On the other hand, her mother is a researcher for the historical archives in Fukuoka. When Mimi left Japan for Hawaii, she enrolled in a school in Hawaii for fifth grade, but she unexpectedly returned to Japan because the environment in Hawaii was not way too good because of potential volcanic activities that happened in that island.”

“It seems that Mimi had been playing overseas during the summer while studying in this country. I’m sure that she’s a different girl that has determination” said Misaki Nagaoka.

“That’s right, Misaki. Her parents have been closed to Mimi, which is why she was determined to make decisions for herself” said Makoto.

“When Mimi returned to Japan, she was flanked by us when she decided to enroll in Keishin after the summer” said Junichi Morizawa.

“If I remember correctly, she had some friends of hers when she was staying in Hawaii” said Ai.

“Unlike her old friends in her first school, she’s always adapting them to be friends” said Kira.

“Yep. Mimi started making friends in Hawaii with only a few of them, but unfortunately, like what Hanako said earlier, Mimi’s father decided to let her transfer back to Japan for a better environment to live. I mean, living in an island with many volcanic activities won’t be too good for her to live for long” said Jūbei.

“There are five of them being closed to Mimi were living in Japan. Aside from me, they were Malia Shirakawa, Anicka Naia, Keiko Yamaoka, Noa Yanaga and Lahela Hatoyama” said Kahele.

“Wow! Their names were different!” said Shun.

“And they’re really cute too!” said Naoki Hatano.

“Yeah, Naoki. These friends have lived separately. While Mimi and I lived in Tokyo, Malia and Keiko lived in Aichi, Noa lived in Shizuoka and Anicka and Lahela lived in Nara” said Kahele.

“They’re very close to Mimi through their hearts when they spent together by playing basketball while they loved to look at the seas every sunset” said Kazue.

“Those good memories are so good for them! They can’t wait to do that again once they’ll be reuniting with each other” said Shinobu Higashimura.

“I believe that not only they were adapted to their own roots, they also love to explore around to have a good life in their place” said Takahiro Sugihara.

“Yes, they were, Takahiro” said Kahele.

“So, would be expected to see those friends from Hawaii very soon?” asked Ken Yamamoto.

“Ooh! We want to see them right before our very eyes!” said Sukehiro Gotō.

Kahele laughs softly while she was thrilled to see the boys’ excitement. “Well, we’ll see about that, Sukehiro. They’re not yet sure about their plans to visit to Tokyo, but I hope that they’ll wait for it for sure.”

“Oh, okay” said Naoki, Shun, Ken, Shinobu, Sukehiro and Takahiro.

“I heard that your maternal grandparents are from Kagoshima” said Erika. Kahele nods her head in agreement before Erika asks her a question. “Did you use your own accent?”

“Yes, I am, Eri. My mother Kuriko Asano had lived in Kagoshima before she was married to Naoki Hiraka, a Japanese male citizen living in Hawaii. When I was young, I started to learn my accent when I was taught by my maternal grandparents. Since then, I always work on my accent when I talked to everyone including you.”

“Ah, I see, Kahele-san. That sounds like you are good in using your accent when you are talking to your friends” said Erika.

“As well as your schoolmates in your school” said Miho.

“Yes, I am. One day, I can ask my friends to visit this place if you want to” said Kahele.

“Sure!” said Erika.

“That would be a pleasure!” said Miho. This makes Kahele smile after Erika and Miho have accepted Kahele’s proposition to let Kahele’s friends visit the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel.

“That secret was making me so enthusiastic to know about Mimi’s past, Hanako” said Itsuki Okuyama, the cousin of Kazue Futagawa.

“I would be more exciting if they’re going to be here for the vacation. That way, we’ll see their appearance and how they’re doing” said Mako Yamauchi, the cousin of Tomoka Minato.

“Well, to be honest, I’m glad that you have known about our dear Mimi’s past, but it will take time to wait and see her old friends very soon” said Hanako.

“We’re still in the month of May, but we’ll see if Mimi will decide on what to do for the summer break” said Izumi.

“Okay, we understand” said Itsuki and Mako.

“The second secret about Mimi is that when she was in France, she met some of her friends like Valérie Donnadieu and Martha Couillard, who were living in Bordeaux” said Harumi Shimizu.

“Are they on the same level as her?” asked Ryōhei Suzuki.

“Yes, they were” said Makoto.

“They’re currently on training to be part of a local youth basketball team in their hometown” said Rina Minagawa.

“I hope that we’ll watch out for them” said Asami Miyazaki.

“Yeah! We’ll see how their moves are” said Aoi Kayano.

“I hope so, girls, I hope so” said Rina.

“Another secret about Mimi is that when she lived in Fukuoka, she had her maternal relatives lived in Kasuya District, Fukuoka” said Sōichi.

“Is she related to some of her relatives?” asked Chiwa.

“Yep. There are at least three of her relatives being closed to her. They were Reina Ōgami, Haruka Yara and Kiyohiro Ashikaga” said Mantarō.

“We met them when Ginga and us are on vacation” said Chiyo Masuda.

“Also, we were more familiar to them because they’re also friends with Keiko Kakuma” said Mika Mizushima.

“Wow! That’s very nice! We should have stayed there for vacation, but I believe that they’re living harmoniously” said Kana Hiramatsu, the older sister of Asumi Hiramatsu.

“I would say that they recognized her through their family blood. I’m glad that she had a lot of childhood friends in the past” said Kaguya Katsura, the older sister of Kotori and Kimiya Katsura.

“Yeah!” said Mantarō, Chiyo and Mika.

“I’m also the cousin of Mimi, which means that I have spent the summer vacation in Fukuoka last year. I even recognized the neighbors of my aunt” said Yurika Shirasaka, the cousin of Mimi Balguerie and the sister of Ryōsuke Shirasaka.

“Ah, I see! You even familiarize her, Yurika-chan!” said Erika.

“That was very coincidental that I have ever heard!” said Miho.

“Yep. My father Masamichi lived in Kamata and he was getting along with aunt Naoko in their childhood years before Naoko left to have a job in Fukuoka. That’s why both Masamichi and Naoko have been closed to each other and they occasionally meet with each other during the summer” said Yurika.

“We spend our vacation in Fukuoka every year to meet our other distant relatives and we always get along to live in peace during the summer” said Ryōsuke Shirasaka.

“That’s nice! I think that you have bonded with your relatives when you’re in vacation with them in Fukuoka, but also you have created a relationship with Mimi too” said Asuka.

“Of course, Asuka!” said Yurika and Ryōsuke.

“The Shirasaka family can’t lose their honor after we have lived in for many years and that’s why we want to make the different to keep the bonds of friendship stable” said Ryōsuke.

“Whether we lived in Tokyo or in different places, we live in a harmonious peace” said Yurika.

“Well, that was a great expression for a family that has roots in Fukuoka. I’m sure that you’re going to keep the tradition to bless them” said Asuka.

“Yeah, learn to make your relatives happy to continue bonding with them” said Erika.

“And every family needs a true bond of friendship to grow their love and joy” said Miho.

“Yeah!” said Yurika and Ryōsuke.

“So, the last secret about Mimi is that she had a paternal cousin living in Sawara. Her name is Amélie Balguerie, a lavender-haired girl. She is now a second year middle school student” said Hiroe.

“Is she growing up in Japan?” asked Miyu Higuchi.

“Uh, yeah, but unlike her, she’s not ended up going to Hawaii. She continued her stay in Fukuoka” said Hiroe.

“Amélie is not a basketball player, but she’s a foreign representative in her school, the Sawara International School” said Noriko.

“That’s nice! She must be different because she’s ambitious just like Mimi” said Kanako Ono.

“Her school was so big with a lot of foreign students studying there. She will be delighted to lead the cousin very soon” said Miyu Aida.

“Yep!” said Noriko and Hiroe.

“I believe that she’s very content in making her school more focused on bringing foreign students to study. I’m sure that she’s an exchange student” said Sora Fukutomi.

“Uh, no, she didn’t. Amélie had applied to become a naturalized Japanese citizen just like Mimi and hopefully, she’ll be able to have one” said Makoto.

“Mimi had lived in Japan since she was a young girl before she moved to Hawaii for a year. When she came back to Japan last summer, she applied for permanent residency to become a naturalized Japanese citizen. Right now, she’ll be waiting for her confirmation, so that she’ll be permanently becoming a naturalized Japanese citizen” said Kotori.

“Then, let’s hope that she’s going to have her citizenship to be naturalized as soon as possible” said Kazuya Uehara.

“Yeah, hopefully, she’ll have that, so that she’ll permanently stay in Japan much longer” said Kazue.

“Okay, I understand, Kazue” said Kazuya.

“Now that we’re done talking about the secrets of Mimi, let’s move on to another topic” said Jirō.

“It’s going to be the secrets of Team Aurora” said Shinpachi.

“I’m sure that you guys are good on this” said Suzuko.

“Anyway, we want you to know about how Team Aurora was formed in the first place” said Yuto.

“Yeah! We didn’t know that you came here to make friends with one of the Bravehearts” said Yurika Niekawa.

“Well, you just ask the right question because we’ll explain it to you” said Hanako.

“Okay!” said Yuto and Yurika.

Part 2 will be on the next post.
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; December 4th, 2019 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Change the Main Color of Tonight's Update

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 8: "A New Angelic and Harmonious Era in Ōta" | Interlude 34: “When the Aurora was Formed, It Shines through its Beautiful Light”

Part 2

“So, it was all started when the campaign at the district tournament was over early with the Keishin Academy losing to the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy. Kagetsu, Tsubaki, Hiiragi and Masami have decided to help Mimi to form a new group for her. The main reason of this is because Tomoka and her friends have formed their own set of friends based on their interests” said Hanako.

“Which is also the fact that Mimi’s teammates have also have their own groups too!” said Izumi.

“Kagetsu was part of the Innocent Charm before she created her own group, the Prestigious Charm” said Sakiko.

“Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Ken, Shinobu, Sukehiro and Takahiro made their group that are very good in making tricks and jokes to their schoolmates” said Yurika Hashida.

“Yeah!” said Shinobu Higashimura.

“That’s right!” said Ken while Sukehiro and Takahiro nod their faces in agreement.

“And finally, Masami created her own group that were composed of her friends who were used to be costumers in her own restaurant” said Kōsuke.

“That’s why they’re going to help Mimi to form her own group, so that they’ll lead the future” said Kurumi.

“Which is also the fact that they’ll join the Bravehearts” said Shinobu Hatano.

“Well, that introduction was really interesting!” said Yuto.

“I can’t believe that they’re very good helpers in forming your own group” said Yurika Niekawa.

“Yeah, not only they’re good to inspire Mimi, but also they want to have her future to be brighter” said Kurumi.

“So, what’s next for that?” asked Eiichi Shimamura.

“On the next part, Kazuko and Mizuki were the first members of Mimi’s group of friends because they’re supporting her career. Then, Mimi had come up an idea that her group of friends will be composed of those who are interested in academics and being conveyed with their feelings” said Junichi Morizawa.

“And this is what we’re talking about, our group” said Hanako while showing her friends on her side. “I was the class president in section 5-E when I joined that group because Mimi said to me that I’m always expressive to the feelings of my friends.”

“Well, that’s a great reason of it” said Satoshi Akimoto.

“You must be proud of your team after Mimi said nice things to you” said Tarō Kusaka.

“Yeah, I agree. Now, the next thing that happened is that Izumi Masuda, Kurumi Sato, Junichi Morizawa and Sōichi Aoyama have joined before they were followed by Yoko Shimizu and her friends” said Hanako.

“Yeah!” said Yoko Shimizu, Jun Akiyama, Eriko Takao, Yurika Hashida and Sakiko Hasegawa.

“Then, Manaka Higuchi, the cousin of Miyu Higuchi, had decided to partner with me, in letting some of her boys to join the group. Manaka had been friends with her boys, but those boys can’t flirt her. Right?” said Izumi.

“Yeah!” said Jūbei, Kōsuke, Issei Uehara, Mantarō, Masanobu, Ryōta, Shinobu Hatano and Moritaka.

“So, is Manaka still here in the mansion?” asked Mitsuyo Sunamori.

“Well, she’s about to go upstairs to meet us. She said that she doesn’t want to wait our moment to reveal” said Hikaru Higuchi, the cousin of Manaka Higuchi.

“Yeah, my sister was said to be energetic when it comes to secrets, but she’s not bothered to be late in conversations” said Miyu Higuchi, the sister of Manaka Higuchi.

Someone opened the door before saying, “I heard that!”

“Oh, Manaka! You’re finally here!” said Jirō.

“I can’t believe that you saved the best for last!” said Suzuko.

“Yeah. Sorry about the assignment I have written, my friends. I should have attended this conversation, so that I want to hear more secrets” said Manaka Higuchi.

“Well, we revealed some secrets in a private matter, so that we want you to learn about those things” said Hanako.

“That’s why you must be intriguing about how formed this group” said Sōichi.

“Oh, of course! I think that those background stories would make me remembered about how we helped you to form your own team for Mimi” said Manaka.

“You got that right, Manaka-chan! So, right now, we’re ready to go to the next part!” said Kurumi.

“You can contribute our story if you want to” said Issei Uehara.

“That way, they’ll be entertaining you” said Jun Akiyama.

“Oh, sure!” said Manaka.

“Now, it’s time to move on to another part!” said Sōichi.

“You got it!” said Hanako before the story about the formation of Team Aurora continues. “And so, once the agreement between me and Manaka, Team Aurora was finally born, composed of the young students who are determined and ambitious with their own desires as we express our feelings in a harmonious way.”

“Ah, I see. That would be more interesting to see a group that has good friends that are calm and blessed” said Kishō Ono.

“I’m glad that you have done some good things to make your group rising like a shooting star” said Seiichi Abe.

“When it comes to the formation of a group, they have to create their bonds once they agree with their terms to form a group. In that way, they’ll finally have their time to work together as a team” said Akiho Kurimoto.

“Yeah, that’s right, Akiho-san. Every group had their own goals to make once the group was formed. For instance, we made our academic grades going up, thanks to an activity known as group activity for one night” said Hanako.

“No one has failed a single subject after the third and final term had been ended a few months ago” said Yurika Hashida.

“It’s awesome that we have moved to the sixth grade in flying colors and hopefully, we’ll continue to progress, so that we’ll make to middle school next year” said Kōsuke.

“Yeah!” said the members of Team Aurora.

“I’m so glad that you have done a lot of good grades in your subjects after you have formed your group. I’m sure that Mimi is an honored student too” said Kana Tamayama.

“Almost, Kana-san. Mimi didn’t make it to the citation of being with honors, but she was able to pass the English subject” said Hanako.

“This goes to us too because we were able to learn everything from the teachers last year” said Sōichi.

“Good for you, guys! I like that!” said Kana Tamayama.

“That made us proud of you!” said Yuta Saito.

“Yeah! Great job, Hanako and the team!” said Kazushi Nagai.

“You have the job done!” said Harumi.

“Thank you very much, everyone!” said the members of Team Aurora.

“So, is the story complete yet?” asked Kojiro Sawaki.

“Uh, not yet, Kojiro-san, because there’s another part that we’re going to talk about” said Izumi.

“Which is how the members of Ginga’s Pupils have joined our group” said Sakiko.

“It’s more like a different story because Mimi had a lot of friends aside from our batch” said Junichi Morizawa.

“So, remember what Mimi said about how our group being formed, composed of us from the Keishin Academy and Ginga’s Pupils, thus, it was connected to the two groups that have been formed, composed of those from the Keishin Academy and the other came from the Shiromidai Elementary School” said Kurumi.

The flashback was shown when Mimi talked to the members of the New Camellian Dragons about how the coincidence coming out while forming Team Aurora. “It’s a big coincidence that my group is compared to the Family of Angels and the Orange and Fuchsia. The Family of Angels was formed last January after the merger between Tomoka’s Shining Camellia and three groups from the Shiromidai Elementary School, composed of Team Gotō-Takao (led by Hitomi Takao), Team Takeda (led by Michiko Takeda) and Jun’s Angels (led by Jun Gotō). The Orange and Fuchsia was formed, originally the students from the Keishin Academy, led by Asuna Hayashida and Minami Ogura, before Kurumi’s friends have joined the group after Jun and Kurumi have an agreement with Airi in letting Kurumi’s friends to join the Orange and Fuchsia.”

The flashback ends, which leads the scene changing to Jūbei talking about how the members of Ginga’s Pupils joining Team Aurora. “And with that, Mimi had continued to expand our group when she convinced her friends from Ginga’s Pupils to join our group, which they all accepted.”

“That’s true, Jūbei. Mimi asked Asumi to allow us to join forces with the members of Team Aurora” said Rina.

“And then, Asumi said ‘yes’” said Chiyo.

“That’s how what they have formed another agreement to let Team Aurora growing” said Mika Mizushima.

“It is composed of Team Kotobuki, Team Morizawa and Ginga’s Pupils” said Hiroe.

“Eventually, we have our own associates too such as Chiyo’s younger sister Manaka Masuda, Manaka Higuchi and the members of the Winding Current” said Kotori.

“Yeah! We have partnered with you!” said Kimiya.

“To make sure that we’ll work together to improve our skills and attributes!” said Daigo Kuroki.

“That’s right!” said Kotori.

“That was a long story you have, Hanako! It makes me motivated to see how your group formed from the scratch” said Katusmi Noguchi.

“It really is great to see that story being one of the compacted stories that has been seen in Kamata” said Kōhei Ōshiro, the brother of Asuka Ōshiro.

“I guess so” said Hanako.

“So, Hanako-san, I would be wondering if you have some another set of secrets in your group” said Jirō.

“Of course not, Jirō-san! In our group, we used to support the progressive leaders such as Erika Satō and her ticket, Prestigious Keishin. In the elections last February before the final exam week, the Prestigious Keishin have won the position for president, vice president, secretary, treasurer and public relations officer. The positions of auditor and sergeant-at-arms were won by the independent candidates, Rika Okamura and Tomoyuki Sagawa” said Hanako.

“Erika Satō, Akane Ueno, Rina Sugaya, Kumiko Hashimoto and Yōichirō Inoue were part of the Prestigious Keishin ticket in the last year’s election and they took out the independents and the candidates from the opposition parties in the executive board” said Yoko.

“Since their ticket was a lot of presence, they have elected their allies to the Assembly such as Sachiko Sugai, Minae Kojima and Hirotaka Okuno. In sections 6-D & 6-E, they elect their new officers under one group” said Yurika Hashida.

“In section 6-D, their class president is Kagetsu Hakamada and their class vice president is Mimi Balguerie” said Eriko.

“In section 6-E, their class president is Hanako Kotobuki and their class vice president is Kazuko Kakimoto” said Shinobu Hatano.

“Right now, they’re open plans for a future ticket since vice president Akane Ueno had been considered as the presidential candidate for the next year’s Student Council” said Masanobu Yamada.

“Hopefully, it will happen next year, but for right now, there are still a lot of aspiring candidates who have wished to run for the Council next year” said Kōsuke.

“Well, that reminds me of the Kōsaten-hatsu in our school where Kurumi and Jun have won their positions in a landslide victory” said Harumi.

“It’s been a while that the progressives and moderate liberals are talking over the Children’s Associations in the entire Ōta” said Mieko Toriumi.

“I hope that this will continue to make sure that they’re going to make the difference to progress their schools into the future” said Junichi Nakatani.

“Yeah, we agree” said Hanako, Yoko, Eriko, Kōsuke and Masanobu.

“I believe that there are a lot of student leaders who wished to be different, based on their desires and characteristics, because they want to be good leaders, so that they’ll make their schools more progressing just like how it started last year” said Jirō.

“Yeah, that’s true, Jirō-san. The student leaders in the student councils in Ōta as well as the children’s associations were making some changes to develop their progress in their schools just because they want to act together for a better change” said Sakiko.

“Recently, they used different colors aside from red and pink because they want to be different, just to compete against those who were ambitious and valiant” said Shinobu Hatano.

“I’m going to say that people who used to be determined and blessed want to make the school do the things in a different way, which means that they’re finally have their chance to step up to change the direction of the school” said Kuni Hakamada.

“Yeah, that is the point on how student leaders do their change to execute the plans for the school to go for another direction” said Yoko.

“Ah, okay, now we understand” said Jirō and Kuni Hakamada.

“Aside from student politics, our group had been interested to sports such as basketball, volleyball and badminton. We used to do that during the campaign period of the last school year’s elections” said Junichi Morizawa.

“Well, we used to do that when we’re in the fifth grade” said Toshihiro.

“Yeah, Hanako Itō and Yūto Iwase were running in the Assembly for our school’s Children’s Association” said Chinami.

“They run under the New Kasuragi Party, a center to center-right political party that focused on keeping the moderate policies of our former school” said Ayaka Kutaragi.

“They won their seats as they make it to the Top 8” said Momoe.

“While on the other hand, their party, the New Kasuragi Party, have ranked second for the most elected councilors in the Assembly” said Akisada.

“And electing their public relations officer Shimako Tagami” said Ruri.

“That’s interesting. I never seen that campaigning before” said Kahele.

“Yeah, it looks like your ticket had been rolling when you were active in the Dragons of Ōta” said Makoto.

“Yeah!” said Toshihiro, Chinami, Ayaka, Momoe, Akisada, Ruri, Mika Okazaki, Taketoshi Sawamatsu, Keisuke Sato, Akane Takenaga, Tōru Hosoi and Tsuneko Maeda.

“In the Assembly, there are 30 seats present to convene every year and if you look at the seats for the sixth grade, they are 8 seats to be filled by the elected candidates every year. The presiding speaker of the Assembly is the Representative for the Sixth Grade, which was formerly held by a member of the New Kasuragi, Masaya Ogura” said Ruri.

“Now, it was held by our batchmate Shizuka Furuya of the Kasuragi Democrats” said Keisuke.

“Shizuka is also our classmate in our class” said Akane Takenaga.

“She had been active in the Children’s Association for two years as a councilor before she run for the Representative for the Sixth Grade against two of her opponents, Tokiko’s kouhai Kotoe Nagayama, who run as an independent candidate, and Kazuhisa Kajino of the New Kasuragi” said Tōru.

“She won the position of Representative for the Sixth Grade in a narrow margin against her opponents. Hopefully, she’ll be able to lead the Assembly like the way the predecessor did” said Tsuneko.

“Well, I feel your motivation for your classmate, Keisuke and Akane. I hope that you’ll be able to help her to prove herself that she’s a good leader in the Assembly” said Issei Uehara.

“If you have a good leader in your section, you should respect him or her. That’s a simple advice for me” said Yurika Hashida.

“Yeah!” said Mika Okazaki, Taketoshi Sawamatsu, Keisuke Sato, Akane Takenaga, Tōru Hosoi and Tsuneko Maeda.

“Do you have more secrets about your group?” asked Kazuto Fujioka.

“Yes, we have. We used to read English books that were either fictional or non-fictional” said Kurumi.

“That’s because we’re good in English literature, thanks to the grades that we have moved very quickly” said Izumi.

“That would be also be worked out for us too!” said Kahele.

“Especially to Mimi, Kazuko and Mizuki” said Mika Mizushima.

“That’s very nice, girls. I am so happy that you have excelled in that subject. Some of the students haven’t learned to speak English, but they were able to excel it in the end” said Kazuto.

“It makes them so hard to challenge that subject, so they have to work hard on the lessons of it before they’ll get the job done” said Kiyoji Ishizu.

“Unlike Japanese subject, the English subject is not easy as it gets because you have to learn the adjectives, pronouns and the list goes on” said Kotaro Manabe.

Then, a female voice was heard out of nowhere, which means the members of Team Aurora and the Winding Current get surprised on this. “That’s right, Kotaro. English is not a bad subject to take and it takes a while to learn that language at the same time.”

“Hey, do you think who the voice is?” asked Mizuko Fujisaki.

“Yeah, it must be someone from Mimi’s class” said Himeko.

“Looks like she’s coming from the door!” said Ichiro.

The turquoise-haired girl appears as she nods her face in agreement while replying to Ichiro. “That’s right, guys. I know that you are coming around to hear about the secrets about the group composed of the friends of a friend of mine.”

“There you are, my sister!” said Chiyo.

“Oh, nēchan! I can’t believe that you are having fun with your friends out there! That was very nice!” said Manaka Masuda, a middle school student from section 1-4 in the Miraku Middle School and the sister of Chiyo Masuda. Joining with Manaka Masuda is Yōko Yamazaki, a member of the Orange and Fuchsia and a member of the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team.

“Yep! We have a conversation about the secrets of my friend Mimi and Team Aurora. Mimi was not here because she’s on vacation with her friends from the Bravehearts, but we were able to share the secrets to our fellow friends out here” said Chiyo.

“Manaka. Meet Seijirō Hakamada and Kumi Takamura, who are currently in change while Subaru and the Bravehearts are on vacation in Nagoya” said Rina Minagawa.

“You should meet them, onēchan” said Chiyo.

“Oh, sure” said Manaka Masuda while nodding her face. Then, she greets Seijirō and Kumi. “Hi, Seijirō-san! Hi, Kumi-san!”

“Hi!” said Seijirō and Kumi as they greet Manaka Masuda in a warm and respected way.

“Wow! They’re so respectful, nēchan! By the way, they’re also so cute!” said Manaka Masuda.

“Yep! I wanted to share our secrets to everyone on are close to Mimi and not only everyone else will know about this, but you should know about it too!” said Chiyo.

“Well, I agree, but as you all know, I had a meeting with Yōko Yamazaki, my neighbor. She and I said that we’re going to work together to find more former members of the Dragons of Ōta, so that we’ll able to convince them to support the revival of that group” said Manaka Masuda.

“Wow! What a wonderful news, my sister! I can’t believe that the search is growing right now!” said Chiyo.

“It makes me happy that there will be more partners to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Hanako.

“Yeah! While the progress of finding the former members from the pink and magenta and red groups have continued to grow, we’re finally have a plan to start working on that search” said Manaka Masuda.

“You mean, we’re going to find them one color by one color?” asked Seijirō.

“Even better. We’ll let the mainstream groups of the Bravehearts to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta based on the main color they have” said Manaka Masuda.

“For example, our group will find the former members that are coming from the orange group” said Yōko Yamazaki.

“While Team Blue and Yellow will find the former members that are coming from the yellow group” said Manaka Masuda.

“It means that we’re going to easily find them in our batch, which is the sixth batch, and then, we’re going to partner with them to find more former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Yōko.

“Isn’t that great, everyone?” asked Manaka Masuda.

“Yeah!” said the members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts and the guests including Manaka Higuchi and the relatives of the Bravehearts.

“That was wonderful! I can’t believe that they’re going to contribute the search to push the chances of reviving the Dragons of Ōta” said Rei.

“It would be great to make Noboru’s dream going to happen once the search is complete” said Erika.

“That way, there will no more chaos in our community for sure!” said Rina Sugaya.

“Yeah!” said the members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts and the guests including Manaka Higuchi and the relatives of the Bravehearts.

“I’m sure that the good news we hear would be fantastic to make extended groups for our Bravehearts organization. It feels like we need them to support the revival” said Seijirō.

“You got it!” said Manaka Masuda.

“So, if we were able to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta, then we’ll let them join the Bravehearts through the extended group system” said Kumi.

“That’s right, Kumi-san! Our group, Team Groundwinger, will be teaming up with Airi’s group, the Orange and Fuchsia, to form an extended group. Once we found the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from the orange group or the brown group, we’ll be planning to form the extended group for sure” said Yōko Yamazaki.

“Well, good for you, Yōko-chan! I hope that you’ll be able to do it, so that you’ll be able to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Kotori.

“It’s great that you have born in Yaguchi and you should be determined to make the great expectations you have” said Kimiya.

“Yeah, I agree!” said Yōko Yamazaki.

“So, would you want to come with us? There are a few secrets we’re going to reveal it for you!” said Hanako.

“Okay!” said Manaka Masuda and Yōko.

Once Manaka Masuda and Yōko have joined the conversation, Hanako and Junichi would continue the conversation as they’re going to continue revealing the secrets of Team Aurora.

“When we’re out of school after the classes were over, we participated at the outdoor activities with the other community groups in Kamata and Nishi-Kamata that their main colors ranging from light green to viridian” said Hanako.

“It’s like a gradient of green” said Junichi Morizawa.

“Oh, we participated at that event, Hanako!” said Manaka Masuda.

“You do, Manaka-san?” asked Hanako.

“Yeah! I came from the Nishi-Kamata Green Archers. The leader of that group was Wataru Kinouchi. He is from the Miraku Middle School, studying in the second year” said Manaka Masuda.

“Oh, that’s very nice, Manaka-san! I guess that I finally found a neighbor taking part of the activities we have” said Hanako.

“That name of your group was very valiant” said Junichi Morizawa.

“Yep. We were able to work together to get the job done and we love to lead for the future of our community in Nishi-Kamata” said Manaka Masuda.

“Have you ever participated at the Easter activities?” asked Izumi.

“Yeah! My team had 6 colored eggs that are so cute!” said Manaka Masuda.

“Ah, I see. For us, we participated at that activity as well, but without Kazuko and Mizuki. We found 8 eggs, which is 2 more than your number of eggs being found” said Izumi.

“Wow! That’s grand! I can’t believe that you have found some more eggs than we have!” said Manaka Masuda.

“Yep! Despite we both didn’t win the competition, we tried out best to grab as many as we could” said Izumi.

“It took an hour to collect those Easter eggs and we want to collect those into our team’s home base” said Jūbei.

“Wow! That’s a nice activity you got, Hanako and Manaka!” said Tarō.

“You were good in picking those eggs to collect!” said Daigo.

“You girls have been doing a lot of fun for that activity in Easter” said Satoshi.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Hanako and Manaka Masuda with their smiles on their faces.

“The other thing that we were interested on is viewing the sky at night. That’s where everyone in our group used to see the dark sky with buildings and trees at night while the moon shines above us” said Junichi Morizawa.

“Before we sleep together in our home in Kamata, we decided to look at the stars” said Kurumi.

“The stars are so bright that shines the brightest. That activity was so interesting for us and hopefully, we’ll be able to see them again every night” said Sōichi.

“Right now, we’re about to go out again to see the moon and stars at the balcony” said Yurika Hashida.

“This time, in the mansion! Would you like to see the view at night?” said Yoko.

“Yeah!” said the members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts and the guests.

“Then, let’s go to the room of the Homewrecking Dragons at the third floor!” said Yurika Hashida.

“That’s where the balcony is located at that place!” said Yoko.

“Okay!” said the members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts and the guests. Everyone would leave the Room #1 in the second floor to go upstairs to reach the third floor. They would all enter to the room of the Homewrecking Dragons and then, reach the door of the balcony.

When the members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts and the guests have entered the balcony, they would see the moon and stars at the sky while the skyscrapers still lighting at night.

“Wow!” said Manaka Masuda.

“That’s so amazing!” said Yurika Shirasaka.

“That was a beautiful and magnificent view!” said Saori.

“The stars are brightly shining all over the place!” said Satoshi.

“It was so cool!” said Kojiro Sawaki.

“I can’t believe that it’s true!” said Kotaro Manabe.

“We should have seen the aurora, everyone, but I’m glad that the sky was pretty beautiful when you look at the moon” said Ayako Nakajima.

“Yeah! This is the activity that we have done in our home base and every night, we made some wishes, so that one day, all dreams will come true” said Yoko.

“The more you wish something beautiful…” said Kōsuke.

“…the better you’ll have a wonderful wish you’ll fulfill” said Yurika Hashida.

“Yeah, it’s more like an angel’s wish!” said Harumi Shimizu.

“I’m sure that a lot of youngsters want to have a good wish to make their dreams come true” said Jirō.

“It feels like this sky has a lot of fresh air. I’m sure that there’s a breeze coming out there” said Mika Okazaki.

“That’s right, everyone!” said Yoko.

“I believe that it was a beautiful night to end this day off with that viewing at the balcony, Hanako-san” said Yōko Yamazaki.

“You got that right, Yōko-san! Since I have revealed all the secrets about my group and my friend Mimi, I believe that we’re going to get ready for some activities for tomorrow before the Bravehearts and their allies will be back home” said Hanako.

“That’s true, Hanako-san. The events for tomorrow will be organized by the groups that are from Nishina, Magome and Kamata” said Seijirō.

“Which means, that would be your activities, Erika and Rina!” said Kumi.

“Yeah, that’s right!” said Rina Sugaya.

“Yeah, of course!” said Erika.

“My group, the Prestigious Wind Ōta, will be organizing the emblem making activity where the community groups in Magome and its neighboring areas we’re partnering will be creating their own emblems, so that they’ll be using those for future competitions such as the Ōta League and the other sporting events” said Rina.

“On the other hand, our group, the Prestigious Charm, will be going to Akihabara for a shopping spree day with the parents of mine and my fellow friends” said Erika.

“We’ll buy some foods and stuff at those shops, so that we’ll use those for a few days” said Miho.

“Then, we’ll have fun visiting the anime and manga store!” said Naoki.

“It will be awesome to take a look at those manga and merchandise recently!” said Shun.

“Wow! That was a nice activity you’ll going to enjoy for a day-off” said Shinapachi.

“That would be amazing to see what your moments have for tomorrow” said Suzuko.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Prestigious Charm.

“As for my group, the Lucky Garnet Pink, we’ll be organizing a berry picking activity for the young students” said Kuni.

“It will be a great time to pick those berries before we’ll be making some fruit shakes for everyone!” said Yasue Waki.

“Oooh! I love fruit shakes! That’s my favorite drink!” said Itsuki Okuyama.

“Yeah, me too! That refreshing drink would make me feel good!” said Mako.

“You got that right, girls!” said Kuni.

“What about you boys from the varsity team? What are you going to do?” asked Seijirō.

“For our group, the Foul Play Crew, we’ll be visiting Ikegami for a photography activity” said Shinobu Higashimura.

“We’ll be doing this while Tsubaki and Hiiragi aren’t here. So that once they’ll be back, we’ll reveal the pictures to them” said Ken.

“For the Wisteria Club, we’ll be going to Haneda to watch a movie in the movie house that was owned by the parents of Yuka Natsuka” said Takahiro.

“Then, we’ll go to the baseball court in the afternoon!” said Sukehiro.

“Well, that’s more awesome to go out outside in your hometown. I’m sure that you’ll be delighted to enjoy your activity in Ikegami and Haneda tomorrow” said Seijirō.

“Make sure that your parents will be getting along with them as well!” said Jirō.

“Sure, we will!” said Ken, Shinobu Higashimura, Sukehiro and Takahiro.

“So, what should we do tomorrow, Seijirō-san and Kumi-san?” asked Hanako.

“Well, I think that we should all go out for a while to go back to our homes, so that we’ll be some leisure activities in Kamata” said Seijirō.

“It will be a great day to spend a staycation outside the mansion for just a day” said Kumi.

“Of course! The members of Team Aurora are ready to make that day more blissful and more beautiful!” said Hanako.

“Alright, then. We’ll be coming with you as well!” said Manaka Masuda while Yurika and Ryōsuke Shirasaka would agree with the planned activity that will be made by Seijirō and Hanako.

“That’s good! So, let’s make another day a more exciting day before the Bravehearts will be back home from their vacation!” said Seijirō.

“Yeah!” said the members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts and the guests. The members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts have learned about the secrets of Mimi and Team Aurora, they believe that the members of Team Aurora have done something that will make their friends and allies more blissful and happier with their smiles. Ever since their formation, Team Aurora had continued to bring the community more blissful with their pride and determination because they want to bless them, so that no issues will be found in their hometown, Kamata. As the end of another day, the members of Seijirō’s Bravehearts are ready to have another day of excitement as they’ll have different activities to do, which will be more thrilling and excited while the Bravehearts and their allies are still in Nagoya for their vacation.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Relatives of the Bravehearts (of Ōta) and the Former Friends of Mimi Balguerie

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here is the set of profiles of new characters in this interlude, “When the Aurora was Formed, It Shines Through its Beautiful Light”. While some relatives of the Bravehearts (of Ōta) such as Mako Yamauchi and Kana Hiramatsu, are making their first appearance, the former friends of Mimi Balguerie in Hawaii were mentioned by the members of Team Aurora. I’ll be planning to have a chapter with the former friends of Mimi Balguerie in the future.

Relatives of the Bravehearts (of Ōta)
    Itsuki Okuyama, Mako Yamauchi, Ryōsuke Shirasaka, Kana Hiramatsu, Kaguya Katsura, Kōhei Ōshiro, Mayu Higuchi, Manaka Higuchi and Manaka Masuda

Itsuki Okuyama: January 25 / 5ES-C / Keishin Academy ES / Cousin of Kazue Futagawa
    Mako Yamauchi: July 10 / 1MS-J / Keishin Academy MS / Cousin of Tomoka Minato

Yurika Shirasaka: December 3 / 6ES-2 / Cousin of Mimi Balguerie and Brother of Ryōsuke Shirasaka / Leader of Team Cumulus
    Ryōsuke Shirasaka: April 2 / 2HS-8 / Nashiba HS / Cousin of Mimi Balguerie and Brother of Yurika Shirasaka

Kana Hiramatsu: March 24 / 2HS / Yukigaya HS / Older Sister of Asumi Hiramatsu
    Kaguya Katsura: June 21 / 3MS / Rokugō MS / Older Sister of Kotori and Kimiya Katsura
    Kōhei Ōshiro: September 12 / 3MS-F / Keishin Academy MS / Brother of Asuka Ōshiro
    Mayu Higuchi: July 30 / 2MS-E / Keishin Academy MS / Sister of Miyu and Manaka Higuchi and Cousin of Hikaru Higuchi
    Manaka Higuchi: November 11 / 6ES-C / Keishin Academy ES / Sister of Miyu and Mayu Higuchi and Cousin of Hikaru Higuchi
    Manaka Masuda: February 21 / 6ES-3 / Miraku ES / Sister of Chiyo Masuda

Former Friends of Mimi Balguerie in Hawaii
    Malia Shirakawa, Anicka Naia, Keiko Yamaoka, Noa Yanaga and Lahela Hatoyama

Malia Shirakawa: November 8 / Aichi
    Anicka Naia: September 20 / Aichi
    Keiko Yamaoka: December 31 / Nara
    Noa Yanaga: June 27 / Shizuoka
    Lahela Hatoyama: April 14 / Nara

UP NEXT: Chapter 153: “Vacation with the Bravehearts in Nagoya (Part 3): The Compassionating Flares of Lavender and Red”

I love to write this mini-series like this because it looks like Seijirō will finally have a chance of have his own ‘braveheart’ group if he wants to have his friends to be on his side. As a cousin of Hinata and Kagetsu Hakamada, he’s always ready to make everyone happy including his friends. As for the members of Team Aurora, they’re much ready to make things brighter as they’re going to continue their blissful things to make them compassionate and determined. Now, this update will be followed by the next update I’ll be posting on my next schedule (December 8) because this one may be going to be interesting as the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Nagoya are having a campfire night outside the Gotō Clan Ancestral House where all secrets will about to be revealed before their very eyes. I’ll see you on December 8 (Sunday) for the next part of the 'Vacation with the Bravehearts in Nagoya'!

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Thread Information