Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

If you're not reading Special Chapter 11 yet, then you have to read it right after you read the first two Extra chapters of Volume 7. The previous update, Special Chapter 11, was focused on the formation of the Unbreaking Charisma, a group that was formerly part of the Dragons of Ōta organization. Also, I'm posting the updated schedule for the remaining updates of the first part of the Ōmori Invitationals Arc, which will be posted in a few minutes. So, enjoy reading tonight's updates of the series!

After the main part and the interludes of the first part of Volume 7 were completed, it’s time to finish the first part of Volume 7 with the first two Extra chapters to be posted tonight. The first Extras will be the conversation between Hanako Yamadaki, Subaru, Aoi, Kazunari, Banri, Satsuki, Tae and the Dragons of Ōta while the Bravehearts and the Music Girls are heading to the Recreational Center to meet Hinata, Kagetsu and their friends. Then, the second Extras will witness the formation of a new unified group coming from two vermillion groups that participated at the Ōmori Invitationals, the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina. First up, here comes the first Extra chapter of Volume 7 with the first appearance of Hanako Yamadaki, one of the characters from Ongaku Shoujo! Enjoy reading the first Extra chapter of Volume 7!

While the Bravehearts and the Music Girls are heading to the Recreational Center to meet their friends from the Unbreaking Charisma, Hanako Yamadaki, Subaru, Aoi, Kazunari, Banri, Satsuki and Tae are having a conversation with Hanako congratulating Subaru and his allies for leading the Nashiba High School basketball team into double championship at the Young Players Cup. Hanako Yamadaki explains her life in Tokyo from her youth until her return last year. It was very symbolic for Hanako that she had been caring for the members of the Music Girls when she managed the idol group before eventually becoming a singer. Hanako, Subaru and his allies would meet with the brave pioneers of the Dragons of Ōta to negotiate their plans for the future. Hanako makes a proposal if she’ll find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta by tracking the leaders of different color-coded groups, which Noboru accepts it. This agreement will allow Hanako Yamadaki and the Music Girls to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta, so that they’ll convince them to support Noboru Takeuchi’s plan in reviving the group that was in hiatus since last year.

VOLUME 7: “THE MAGENTA GIRLS AND THE SUN WARRIORS”
    EXTRAS 1: “BETWEEN MUSIC AND BASKETBALL

Hanako Yamadaki, Subaru, Aoi, Kazunari, Banri, Satsuki and Tae are having a conversation while the Bravehearts and the Music Girls are heading to the Recreational Center to meet their friends.

“Congratulations with your team’s double championship at the Young Players Cup! It was a historic moment for your team as you were able to bring back the dominance of your school’s basketball program just like the old days in Kasuragi” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Thanks, Hanako!” said Subaru, Aoi, Kazunari, Banri, Satsuki and Tae.

“It was a big win for our team and we never thought how we made it before ever since a lot of struggles have been running around last year” said Subaru.

“High school students think that Nashiba can’t able to advance to the final of the Young Players Cup with a young roster, but they believe that our heroic efforts in our final match against Mikagawa made their realization that Nashiba proves impressively” said Kazunari.

“This is our first step in bringing our school into more dominance, especially for our fellow supporters in the community” said Aoi.

“Right now, we’re planning to improve our roster by mixing the first year students and the players from the reserve team and the current roster into one united roster” said Tae.

“We never thought how our school become a contender to beat ever since the previous editions where Nashiba wasn’t able to win the championship before. But now, it turned into a reality after we were able to capture the boys’ and girls’ tournaments on the same night” said Satsuki.

“Thanks to our friends, the Bravehearts, we were able to bring back the domination of Nashiba under the helm of the Luminous Camellia!” said Banri.

“You’re right about that, Banri!” said Subaru.

“I agree with you!” said Kauznari and Aoi.

“It seems that your team had been more united since the way I see earlier during the match between your team and your opponents, Mikagawa. It inspires that match when I was watching a high school basketball match back in Hasekura. That would be remarkable to see” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Are you one of the first timers to enroll in Hasekura?” asked Subaru.

“Why, yes, I am, Subaru” said Hanako Yamadaki.

Subaru and his friends are surprised to hear what Hanako Yamadaki said.

“No way! How did you able to graduate in that school?” said Subaru.

“Actually, about five years ago. You see, Subaru, the Hasekura High School, alongside the elementary school and the middle school, was established eleven years ago by a group of former educators from the Tsukuba Gakuen High School. It is run by them when they were known for liberal and progressive policies until its present year” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Wow! That reminds me of the Keishin Academy, Hanako” said Satsuki.

“They were more focused on developing their system through their new policies that was run by Principal Yoshinaga Hanamura” said Tae.

“Yeah, Tae. As my alma mater becomes a great school for me by the time I entered to that school when I was a middle school student. I begin my choreographic career as a member of the Theatre Club” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“You must be a good dance like me, Hanako. I can’t believe that we’re connected with our interests” said Aoi.

“Exactly, Aoi! I also started my music career when I was in high school. The idea of creating the Music Girls was inspired from my experience in Hasekura. That’s why the Music Girls was born, composed of eleven girls coming from different cities around the country that has great talent in singing. Haru and Eri are the first two members that have joined that group since they were my close friends of mine” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Ah, I see that point, Hanako. So, that’s why Haru and Eri are always coming out first when it comes to their formation before the rest of the group follow suit” said Kazunari.

“Yep. Ever since I left Tokyo after graduating high school to study in my hometown, I begin improving to speak in English and even, Japanese. I tried to speak German, but I’m very fluent with it, despite I speak to my friends out in Vienna” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Well, I’m happy to see being fluent with three languages. Which language like the most for you?” said Subaru.

“I’m always speaking Japanese, but sometimes I speak in English and German. I often use English when I’m taking to Mr. Daisuke Ikehashi” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“I think that speaking Japanese is good for you because it makes you more compatible to say those words to them” said Aoi.

“True, Aoi” said Hanako Yamadaki. “What brings you expecting for the season in Nashiba, Subaru and friends?”

“We’re going to start our first training on Tuesday where the aspirants including first year high school students will show their talent to us” said Subaru.

“We’ll be picking some of the great aspirants to be part of our team. This would be our permanent roster for both boys’ and girls’ team that will be used for the Intehrigh preliminary tournament” said Aoi.

“Wow! I’m so excited to see your complete team, Subaru and Aoi! I have a feeling that your school may become a potential contender for the Interhigh tournament” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Yeah, Hanako!” said Subaru and Aoi.

“But also, in a coincidence, we’re planning to revive the Dragons of Ōta right before the Interhigh preliminary tournament” said Subaru.

“We invited most of our friends from that group to celebrate our school’s victory in the Young Players Cup!” said Aoi.

“Oh! So, that’s what you’re planning for this year, Subaru and Aoi. I can’t believe that you’re working on that plan ever since I was catching up to watch your team competing at the district tournament before I graduate” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“That’s right, Hanako. We formed the Dragons of Ōta in Kasuragi Elementary School during our fifth grade. It is composed of strong basketball players who draws one talent to be his or her specialty. It rose during our fifth grade before it fell last year due to the incident between Shin Mizusaki and the daughter of Mr. Sugimoto” said Subaru.

“This year, Noboru wants to revive the Dragons of Ōta after our program was re-instated, in order to bring back the dominance of basketball in Ōta by improving their skills and abilities once they’re good enough to become a stronger force to stop Ryuuichi Suga and the Itoda Business High School” said Kazunari.

“Where are they? I want to meet them in person!” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Then, I will accompany you to meet my friends out there!” said Aoi.

“Okay!” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Everyone! Let’s go the table of the Dragons of Ōta!” said Subaru.

“Yeah!” said Hanako Yamadaki, Aoi, Kazunari, Banri, Satsuki and Tae.

Hanako Yamadaki, Subaru, Aoi, Kazunari, Banri, Satsuki and Tae leave their table to go to the table of the Dragons of Ōta. The brave pioneers of the Dragons of Ōta are sitting together in a large table while chatting with each other.

The Dragons of Ōta: Noboru Takeuchi, Keita Narayama, Miyu Yoshioka, Manaka Nobidome, Shizuka Tagami, Tsuneyoshi Aoki, Tomoki Akesaka, Masashi Takahashi, Norihiro Kanzaki, Fumika Kameda, Mitsuhiro Ōshima and Rina Sugino

“Hey, Noboru! Hey, everyone!” said Subaru.

“Wow! Here comes the MVP of the tournament!” said Keita Narayama.

“What a great entrance you’ll witness this!” said Miyu Yoshioka.

“Yep. Aoi and I were the MVPs of the boys’ and girls’ tournament respectively. It seems that our school is now a bigger threat to any school outside the Ōta Ward!” said Subaru.

“Since our school is back to dominance, we’re very determined to become representatives of Tokyo at the Interhigh tournament this year” said Aoi.

“I’m honored that your school is back in contention this year after the twists and turns happened last year, back from of the incident up to the last season’s Ōta League Cup” said Noboru.

“Since you and your friends were able to have high hopes for your team this season, I’m going to say that you guys made a good work in leading the tournament into double victory” said Miyu Yoshioka.

“And now that we celebrate your victory, we, the brave warriors of the Dragons of Ōta, would say congratulations to you, Subaru and friends!” said Noboru.

Subaru and his friends are flanked by their friends from the Dragons of Ōta before saying to them. “Thank you very much, Noboru and the team!”

Noboru and the brave warriors of the Dragons of Ōta smile on their faces before they look at Hanako Yamadaki. Manaka was surprised to see Hanako and go to see her.

“Ah! So, you must be the manager of the Music Girls, am I right?” said Manaka.

Hanako Yamadaki smiles on her face before gives Manaka a wink. “Yes, I am. I’m Hanako Yamadaki and it’s a great pleasure to meet you!”

Manaka shakes the hands of Hanako Yamadaki before greeting the latter. “Nice to meet you, Hanako! I’m Manaka Nobidome. I’m the manager of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team and a member of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy High School girls’ basketball team.”

“I’m so happy that you’re back in playing basketball after a major injury that blew your career nearly” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Yeah, after I abruptly ended my career for a while, I started to manage the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team where I helped them, leading to the quarterfinals of the Ōta Ward Elementary School Girls’ Basketball Tournament” said Manaka.

“That was a great accomplishment for you, Manaka! I’m so proud of you!” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Thanks! It’s really a big competition for me, ever since I was able to coach them with my own playbook, thanks to my mother. I was also able to help my younger sisters to train, so that they’ll be able to be part of the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team when I’m gone” said Manaka.

“Yeah, that was a nice year for you. After hearing your career was an abrupt end to focus on coaching and rehabilitating, I was looking forward to seeing you if you’re good again. I’m glad that your right knee is healed after a successful surgery. You’ll be able to play basketball again” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Yeah. I thought that I have plans after I was successfully getting my right knee being healed. My plan is that I must end my basketball career after graduation next year. That way, I will be able to work with my mother’s working place at the Physical Education Department. I supposed that it would be a send-off for me when I’m about to be graduated, but that’s all of my plans for now” said Manaka.

“Ah, I see. So, are you probably going to play basketball in college?” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Well, not sure. My mother said that after the surgery, she asked me if I will end my basketball career to focus on coaching. I said to her that I will only do this if I will be able to empower myself to coach the team” said Manaka.

“I’m sure that you’ll be able to keep on playing, Manaka. I’m sure that your friends out there are supporting you” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Yeah!” said Manaka.

“Noboru, we invited Hanako to be with us and we’re taking about our plans for the future including a potential plan in reviving the Dragons of Ōta” said Subaru.

“Oh! I get it. I believe that you’re here just in time for the meeting, but with a non-member of the Dragons of Ōta is here, maybe I can arrange a short meeting with her” said Noboru.

“Sure, I can, Noboru” said Subaru. Subaru would talk to Hanako Yamadaki. “Hanako, you will sit with him.”

“Okay” said Hanako Yamadaki as she sits down with Noboru. Then, Hanako starts to talk with Noboru. “I see that your plans in reviving your group is pushing through with some of the former members are supporting you, even from Nashiba.”

“Yeah, I heard that a few days ago. I believe that the spirit of the Dragons of Ōta can’t be forgotten ever since the group was in a hiatus. Now that I’m planning to revive the group, we’re hopefully going to re-organize everything. We even plan on having a gathering between all members of the group, ranging from the high-ranking officials up to the young guns, to make all things settle” said Noboru.

“Oh, I understand. Now, I will ask you a favor. Since you’re the leader of the group, would you mind that I will help you?” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Help me?” asked Noboru.

“Yep” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Wait. I have no idea what you’re going to say, but…” said Noboru.

“What is it?” asked Hanako Yamadaki.

“…we tried to contact some color-coded group leaders coming from my batch up to the batch of young fifth graders, but I believe that they’re busy” said Noboru.

“Oh, that’s weird. Well, I can help you with that” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“You do? Great! Now, here is the paper of the lists of leaders of the color-coded groups. This list also has contact numbers, so that you can call them whatever you want” said Noboru.

“Okay!” said Hanako Yamadaki. “By the way, can I get your number too?”

“Why?” asked Noboru.

“So that I would be able to call you if I can ask the Bravehearts to find the members of the Dragons of Ōta. It would be a great arrangement to call for meeting and they’ll be able to meet their friends from each group to settle things out” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Well, that’s fine with me, Hanako. It’s a good deal!” said Noboru.

Noboru and Hanako shake each other’s hands as the agreement has been settled.

“I hope that you will be able to help them and hopefully, they will be able to connect with me, trying to push my plans through” said Noboru.

“You bet, Noboru!” said Hanako Yamadaki. Then, Hanako turns to Subaru and his friends and smiles on her face. “Subaru and friends, you’re going to be happier than expected, but you will be able to meet the color-coded group leaders soon.”

“Alright!” said Subaru, Aoi, Kazunari, Banri, Satsuki and Tae.

“That was awesome, Hanako! We’re no longer worrying anymore!” said Aoi.

“We’re hopefully going to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta, so that we’ll be able to revive the group at any time we’ll do” said Subaru.

“That way, the Dragons of Ōta will be back in business!” said Aoi.

“Well, I agree with your words, Subaru and Aoi. I hope that we’ll be able to connect with your friends and convince them to support Noboru’s plans in reviving the Dragons of Ōta!” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“I agree!” said Subaru, Aoi, Kazunari, Banri, Satsuki and Tae.

“Anyway, we should all go to the Recreational Center and talk to our friends what we’re going to do during the week!” said Subaru.

“Of course, the Music Girls will be able to join the search to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta, even they didn’t know them yet!” said Aoi.

“That’s right, Aoi, but definitely, they’ll recognize them very soon!” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Yeah!” said Subaru and Aoi.

Shizuka Tagami stands up and says to Hanako Yamadaki, Subaru, Aoi, Kazunari, Banri, Satsuki and Tae. “Wait a minute. I should join with you to go to the Recreational Center. I will let Shimako and Kuni Tachibana know about your plan. Okay?”

“Yes, Shizuka. You can come with us if you want” said Subaru.

“It would be a great pleasure to let our friends hear their thoughts about our plan” said Aoi.

“Yes, they will!” said Shizuka.

As Shizuka joins with Hanako Yamadaki, Subaru, Aoi, Kazunari, Banri, Satsuki and Tae to go to the Recreational Center together, Hanako Yamadaki smiles on her face to Subaru, Aoi, Kazunari, Banri, Satsuki, Tae and Shizuka. “Let’s go to the Recreational Center!”

“Yeah!” said Subaru, Aoi, Kazunari, Banri, Satsuki, Tae and Shizuka. The manager of the Music Girls, Hanako Yamadaki, and the leader of the Dragons of Ōta, Noboru Takeuchi, have agreed a deal that Hanako will be able to call the color-coded group leaders, so that they will be able to connect with their friends to call for the support of Noboru’s plan in reviving the Dragons of Ōta. Now, Hanako, Subaru, Aoi and their friends are ready to meet with the Bravehearts, the Music Girls and the Unbreaking Charisma at the Recreational Center where they will prepare their plans in reviving the Dragons of Ōta and bring back the dominance of basketball in Ōta, just like the old days of Subaru and his friends in Kasuragi.

UP NEXT: Extras 2: “A Rising Warrior Group was Born”

NOTE: For the first time, after nine months of the first appearance of Ongaku Shoujo in Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts, I finally made a color change for Ongaku Shoujo to prevent the confusion between the colors for Ōta and Ongaku Shoujo. While Ōta's color will still be #dc5a7b, Ongaku Shoujo's new color will become #cfa8e1. The reason behind this is because I found one of the colors from the album cover of Shining Piece, the ending song for Ongaku Shoujo. It was dazzlingly beautiful, compared to the color for the Rainbow Angels, which is #d68bcd. I will use that new color for Ongaku Shoujo, starting on Extras 1 and then, Extras 4, which will be posted on May 19 (Sunday).
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; May 17th, 2019 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Added a Note for the New Color for Ongaku Shoujo

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Volume 7: "The Magenta Girls and the Sun Warriors" | Extras 2: "A Rising Warrior Group was Born"

Continuing on the first set of Extra chapters of Volume 7 with the second Extra chapter as the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina will form their unified group to represent the students who are coming from the vermillion groups in Ōta. Enjoy reading the second Extra chapter of Volume 7!

After their participation of the Ōmori Invitationals was almost a success, the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina are meeting with Ryūsei Akatsuka, Yui Takizawa and Ryōko Aihara, who were returning from their encounter with the Unbreaking Charisma. They discuss their plans about what to do with their future since the Bravehearts have started their re-organization plan. While the Dragons of Ōta is still in hiatus, there are rumors circulating about the group’s revival and this intrigues the members of two vermillion groups. They are also worried about the decline of the high school basketball in Ōta due to the suspension of the Nashiba High School boys’ basketball team the led to most of the high schools have failed to advance beyond the fourth round of the Interhigh prefectural tournament last year, which is a sign of calling of redemption for them this year. Then, they will organize their activity at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week known as the VermiStar Exploration. The two vermillion groups announce that they will merge their groups together to form their new group known as the Ōta Vermillion Warriors. Their hopes and dreams will be filled with opportunity and adaptability as they’ll be looking to move forward to their new challenges that they’ll be facing in Ōta while Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei will plan on joining the Bravehearts in the future.

EXTRAS 2: “A RISING WARRIOR GROUP WAS BORN

The members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina are sitting together at the hall of the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel. Ryūsei Akatsuka, Yui Takizawa and Ryōko Aihara return to the hall after meeting with the members of the Unbreaking Charisma.

Vermillion Family of Ōta: Ryūsei Akatsuka, Dairoku Ichida, Shigefumi Hosoe, Nariakira Uchimura, Ryūichi Ono, Kotaro Morimoto, Akihiro Takagi, Nobuhiro Mochizuki, Yukiya Hanamura, Takanobu Suzuki, Shōichi Kaneda and Mitsuyo Akagi
    Staff: Motoyuki Akagi

Vermillion Rising Nishina: Composed of two teams
    Team Takizawa-Aihara: Yui Takizawa, Ryōko Aihara, Minako Toriyama, Terumi Shirai, Chiyo Mihashi, Sumika Nagai, Shimako Makara, Kurumi Ōhashi, Chinami Kuwamoto, Keiko Taniguchi, Saya Sakurauchi, Shiina Kumakiri, Aoi Sugita, Yukiko Ōoka and Rui Shiba
    Team Koshikawa: Matsuo Koshikawa, Wataru Horie, Mamoru Hosoi, Masahiko Sakurada, Moritaka Kawamoto, Ryōsuke Sugimoto, Daisuke Naitō, Hisaya Masaki, Yoshinobu Sumida, Tetsuya Kaneda, Ryūtarō Ichikawa, Mitsuyo Tsukagawa, Hidenori Hanabusa and Ichiei Wakasugi
    Staff: Izumi Ōfuji, Itsuki Agatsuma, Shinzō Koshikawa and Yasuaki Hara

“Ryūsei, Yui and Ryōko, you come back. How’s the meeting with your friends at the Recreational Center?” said Izumi Ōfuji.

“It’s fine, Izumi-san” said Ryōko.

“There are many members of the single-colored group known as the Unbreaking Charisma” said Ryūsei.

“And they’re planning to revive the Dragons of Ōta, so that they’ll be able to help every member of the group to improve their skills and attributes and bring back the dominance of basketball in Ōta” said Yui Takizawa.

“Hmmm… interesting group. I want to meet them, Yui. I know that they’re coming from the Dragons of Ōta, but they have stronger beliefs in continuing their legacy after the group was dissolved for a while” said Minako Toriyama.

“I agree, Minako. It’s just different when it comes to their strength and willpower, but I’m very optimistic to look forward on their plans soon” said Yui.

“Things are going to be different when the Dragons of Ōta will be back in action” said Ryōko.

“Oh, really. I’m sure that they’re going to re-organize the entire hierarchy because this will balance everything and some of them may end up spinning off” said Minako.

“You’re right, Minako. The Dragons of Ōta has many groups and factions, based on the two divisions, the ‘brave’ division and the ‘wind’ division. I’m hoping that once it’s overhauled, all groups that are associated with the Dragons of Ōta will decide on their stand, which is either associate or spin off” said Yui.

“So, basically, those guys are hoping to support Noboru’s plan. That might be an interesting point where there are too many members in the group before, but I’m going to say that the brave warriors of the Dragons of Ōta will try their best to re-connect anything from the groups that were associating with and partnering with the other large communities in Ōta” said Dairoku Ichida.

“Oh! So, that’s why your group is not associating with the Dragons of Ōta since your guys are independent from them or having their own principles for themselves” said Matsuo Kishikawa.

“Yep” said Dairoku.

“When I talked to the members of the Unbreaking Charisma about their plan is that when the New Camellian Dragons and the Bravehearts will be collaborating to search for the members of the Dragons of Ōta, we might ask the higher-level students to join the search and find more members of the group” said Ryūsei.

“So, that must be their plan. Okay, I’ll clarify this” said Motoyuki Akagi. “Everyone, I’m not sure whether the Dragons of Ōta will be coming back or not, but I’m saying that there is a chance that the Dragons of Ōta will be revived because they have a strong belief that they want to prosper everything including most of the basketball teams within Ōta. The thing is that we should be determined, even we’re going to have a rivalry against the other teams outside Ōta.”

“Before the new season of the Ōta League began, we talked about some updates about the Dragons of Ōta. Although there are no signs of efforts in reviving the group at the start of this month, Noboru and his friends have finally started their efforts to revive the group” said Itsuki Agatsuma.

“I heard some words from one of my classmates, Shinji Hanamura, that they’re going to organize a gathering two months from now, but I don’t know what it would be” said Izumi Ōfuji.

“If I remember correctly, everyone, there is a major competition in the month of June known as the Yaguchi Invitationals” said Chiyo Mihashi.

“That competition will be held on June 12 and 13, which is three days before the Intehrigh preliminary tournament” said Wataru Horie.

“Ah, I get it! Maybe, the gathering will be held on the first week of June. Is that correct?” said Yui.

“I believe so, Yui. So, it will depend on their busy schedule, but I’m sure that everyone will have a wake-up call to prepare since everyone is getting stronger right now” said Izumi.

“After the suspension of the Nashiba High School boys’ basketball team, most of the high schools in Ōta failed to qualify beyond the fourth round of the Interhigh prefectural tournament, not even Itoda Business High School failed to advance after losing their fourth round match” said Shinzō Koshikawa.

“I believe that the loses are just more like a message to the other high school teams including the stronger ones, saying that this year will be their bigger year for them” said Mamoru Hosoi.

“I agree, Mamoru, but also, they’re ready for vengeance. Nashiba has been considered as a threat to Itoda Business this year and if I remember correctly, Subaru wants to get his hands on Ryuuichi after his former middle school team Kirihara lost to Ryuuichi’s Shizuno Middle School in the middle school prefectural basketball tournament two years ago” said Shigefumi Hosoe.

“Subaru is not serious when it comes to his rivalry with Ryuuichi, not just only that both were coming from our hometown, Ōta, but they have their own path that they want to succeed as basketball superstars in the future” said Nariakira Uchimura.

“That’s true, Nariakira. When I was battling Kirihara two years ago, they’re too strong to have their own willpower, but on the bright side, they have their own taste of victory when it comes to Subaru’s Perfect Braveheart Strategy” said Shinzō, reminiscing the match between Yasukata, his former middle school, and Kirihara two years ago.

“If I believe in Subaru’s strategy, they would have skyrocketed them to the national tournament, but their great run was cut short by Ryuuichi” said Masahiko Sakurada.

“That Ryuuichi bastard is good in picking mind games on Subaru because right after his team was beaten in the district tournament five years ago, he started to become stronger by improving his ball handling skills, which increases his speed of using his hands while holding the ball” said Sumika Nagai.

“I agree, Sumika. Now that Subaru has a secret weapon to stop Ryuuichi, he’ll be able to defeat him in the Interhigh preliminary tournament” said Yui.

“Yeah, Yui. Since Nashiba is considered an underdog this year, they’ll possibly going make it to the quarterfinals of the Interhigh preliminary tournament. Subaru and his friends are working together with their Complete Synchronization Skill every other day before they’re all set to compete in the Young Players Cup where they nearly used that skill in the tournament, which all are successful” said Izumi.

“I’m honest with you, Izumi. We’ll see if Nashiba will be able to increase their spot in the local rankings before the Interhigh preliminary tournament. I could say that Nashiba has a lot of changes they improved since two seasons ago” said Ryōko.

“That’s right, Ryōko. I know that it’s going to be their year and Subaru wants to redeem from Ryuuichi in a real competition. I could imagine Subaru has his best to defeat Ryuuichi” said Matsuo.

“It’s more like a warrior slaying a dragon in fantasy world” said Wataru.

“Yeah! Subaru said that his heart was his own willpower because he knows what he wants to do when it comes to bring his own strategy to defeat his opponents in the match” said Ryōko.

“Especially, his teammates, with the likes of Kazunari and Banri, have great talent with a combination of shooting and defense” said Yui.

“I’m going to say in the conclusion that Nashiba will end up leading for our hometown, but also, Subaru will be able to have a breakout season for him this year after being appointed as the captain of the team” said Ryūsei.

“Yeah, that’s true, Ryūsei-kun. This will be Subaru’s biggest challenge and trying to accomplish this feat is not easy as his other objectives of his career” said Motoyuki.

“But also, Subaru had a lot of discoveries to know about the teams from our hometown in Ōta and in the capital city Tokyo” said Shinzō.

“I can’t wait to watch his games, but we might catch up with them as well!” said Yasuaki.

“Yeah!” said Izumi, Itsuki, Shinzō and Motoyuki.

“Oh, that reminds me, everyone, I want to tell you that tomorrow is the campfire night at the beachfront of the Misawa Resort Hotel” said Yui.

“Wow! That event is my favorite, Yui!” said Shimako Makara.

“Yeah, me too! I like that event!” said Kurumi Ōhashi.

“Oh! What a coincidence! I can’t believe that you like that activity at night!” said Ryōko.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Vermillion Rising Nishina.

“That’s where you can get together with your friends in a quiet place where you can put up a tent out there and stay there in the entire night” said Moritaka Sakamoto.

“We made that activity last year!” said Ryōsuke Sugimoto.

“Yeah, you’re right, Ryōsuke. We made that activity last summer with my friends in my class!” said Itsuki.

“It was a fun activity to do that at night and you can’t be afraid of the night because you have your flashlight” said Izumi.

“I agree, Izumi! With the campfire night will be held tomorrow night at the beachfront, some of our members will be invited to be part of it” said Ryōko.

“The campfire night will start at 6:30 in the evening and of course, we’ll all sleep at the compound of the Misawa Resort Hotel” said Yui.

“Many houses were all for rent for those who aren’t officially residing in the compound of the Misawa Resort Hotel. That means, you can set up your own house on that area for free and then, you can return to that area if you desire to move out from your home” said Ryūsei.

“Yep. The campfire night will be one of the activities that we will do for tomorrow. On Tuesday, all schools will start their own sporting trainings at their designated places within their school. Which means, basketball training is usually held in the gym” said Ryōko.

“On the same day, it will be the deadline of registration of teams for the Fuchsia and Celadon Dragons Tournament. Since we’re able to participate at the Ōmori Invitationals, we might not be participating in the Fuchsia and Celadon Dragons Tournament since we don’t want to compete two straight competitions in a row” said Yui.

“In other words, we’ll be roaming around the Misawa Resort Hotel where different community teams will set up their own activities during the festivity” said Ryūsei.

“We already have a schedule on May 5 where we will be organizing an activity known as the VermiStar Exploration. It is an activity where you can visit a room that has glow-in-a-dark vermillion stars shining above us” said Shinzō.

“It will be a collaboration for all vermillion-colored groups in Ōta” said Motoyuki.

“Which means, everyone in our group are organizers of the activity and the event will take place at the conference room of the Recreational Center” said Yasuaki.

“So, does that mean the two of us won’t be going to Nagoya?” asked Ryōko.

“Well, it depends on your choice, Ryōko. Are you going on a vacation?” said Izumi.

“You see, I’m a member of the Bravehearts organization as an associate and since the vacation is exclusively available for the Bravehearts, the Family of Angels and the Music Girls, Yui and I may not be able to go on vacation with them” said Ryōko.

“However, they’ll be in vacation for two days and so, we may be able to see them on the night of their arrival” said Yui.

“Ah, I see. Okay, then, I will accompany you when they’re at home. Is that okay with you, Ryōko-san and Yui-san?” said Izumi.

Ryōko and Yui accept Izumi’s idea of accompanying them to meet the Bravehearts once they’re arriving home from vacation.

“Sure” said Ryōko.

“Yeah” said Yui.

“Great! I hope that we would be able to make this activity better since it’s a collaboration activity, you can help the other members of the other vermillion-colored groups…” said Itsuki.

Motoyuki joins with Itsuki to say together. “Such as the Vermillion Family of Ōta.”

Then, Itsuki continues to talk with Ryōko and Yui after Motoyuki finished saying his team’s name. “It’s important that you are present in our activity. Understand?”

“Yes, Itsuki-san. We understand” said Ryōko and Yui.

“We’re going to make sure that our activity will be success and hopefully, they’ll be able to know the centerpiece of our activity, which is storytelling” said Ryōko.

“My friends and I will be doing a story about a young woman who seeks to watch the shooting stars in a retro futuristic world with the vermillion sun rising above the sky” said Yui.

“Ah! That was the story that you wrote during breaktime. I can’t believe that you finish it” said Ryūsei.

“Yep. While we finish our assignment on time, we were able to compose a story that reflects the dawn when I wake up every morning to see the sun” said Yui.

“It took a week to finish it as well as bringing some props and puppets being made by our friends” said Ryōko.

“We don’t want to fail in different subjects because we want to be more alert and more optimistic to have a brighter day for us” said Matsuo.

“That’s why we finished this story last Friday before we participated at the Ōmori Invitationals” said Minako.

“I hope that you’ll be able to share your fictional story to everyone and I believe that you have an aesthetic in futuristic story” said Dairoku.

“Yep” said Ryōko.

“We should show our story to everyone and with the activity focused on the astrological bodies in the sky we always see every day” said Yui.

“We can put this story into a real kabuki story because we want to use literature and art to make it more meaningful and more realistic” said Ryūsei.

“I agree, Ryūsei! We should be ready for the event, but also, we will organize some fun games for them to enjoy!” said Izumi.

“If the stars are bright, then we should be brighter like a star” said Shinzō.

“As we rise together as a team, we want to make the difference for us especially for our group’s very own principles we remembered when we formed our group” said Yasuaki.

“When we called together as the ‘Ōta Vermillion Warriors’, we want to show our true meaning of pride and honor, so that everyone will be able to let them know that we believe that we expect great things to happen” said Motoyuki.

“That’s why everyone is ready to decipher and be brave!” said Itsuki.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina.

“We should contemplate ourselves and be prepared for the next days as we’re going to move forward to new hopes of our community” said Ryūsei.

“You bet, Ryūsei! Everyone is all set for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week and we should be more alert to everyone with our vermillion eyes” said Ryōko.

“Yep. Let’s make our collaboration be a success!” said Yui.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina. The Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina are ready to show their fictional story in their activity, which will be held on May 5. While their friends will be heading to Nagoya, Ryōko, Yui and Ryūsei are hopefully going to prepare themselves to move forward and they’ll be able to join with the Bravehearts when the time has come for them and their respective groups, the Vermillion Family of Ōta and the Vermillion Rising Nishina.

UP NEXT: Updated Schedule of Updates – Part 1-3 of Volume 7

NOTE: The original title name of Extras 2 was “A High Hope for the Vermillion-Colored Friends”, but I decided to change it to “A Rising Warrior Group was Born”. This new title name relates to the creation of a unified vermillion-colored group in Ōta.
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; May 19th, 2019 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Due to an absence I made over the weekend, I made some changes in my schedule of posting the future updates of the third and final batch of the first part of Volume 7, also known as the Ōmori Invitationals Arc. Also, I will be rescheduling the first update of the second part of Volume 7 to May 24 (Friday), which will be next week.

May 19: Extras 3: “The Generous Group: Team Tanigawa-Suzuki” & Extras 4: “The Leaders’ Hour” [Original Title Name: “The Leaders of the Groups of Bravehearts Meet the Leaders of the Associated Groups of the Music Girls”]
    May 22: Extras 5: “A Plum Tree Blooms in a Windy Night” [Original Title Names: “The Sound of the Plum-Colored Heron’s Arrow” and “Half Time Chat with the Members of the Sagi-ume”] & Extras 6: “The First Re-Organization Plan: Pink and Magenta”

UP NEXT: Extras 3: “The Generous Group: Team Tanigawa-Suzuki” & Extras 4: “The Leaders’ Hour” [Next 2 Extras of Volume 7, Part 1]

After the first 2 Extra chapters are posted tonight, the next set of Extra chapters will be released on May 19 (Sunday). The third Extra chapter will focus on Ryōhei Suzuki and Akane Tanigawa as they will create their new group to represent the friends of the Unbreaking Charisma while the leaders of the Bravehearts will meet the leaders of the associated groups of the Music Girls for the first time. I’ll see you on May 19 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; May 17th, 2019 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Tonight, I will post the next two Extra chapters that will take place right after Chapter 120 and Special Chapter 11. First up, it will be the third Extra chapter. In this Extra chapter, Akari Tanigawa and Ryōhei Suzuki are creating their own group to represent themselves as the admired and innocent allies of the Unbreaking Charisma, a group that was existed a long time ago when Hinata, Kagetsu and their allies are part of the Dragons of Ōta. So, here comes the third Extra chapter of Volume 7! Enjoy reading the third Extra chapter of Volume 7!

While Hinata, Kagetsu and their allies are preparing their plans in re-organizing the Bravehearts, some of the members of the Innocent Charm and the Prestigious Charm have shared their plans in making their own group as well. Akari Tanigawa tells her friends that when she was taking with Hinata earlier, Hinata had a secret that was supposedly planned last year. The idea wasn’t pushed through, however, as it had never happened when the Dragons of Ōta was disbanded due to the incident between Shin Mizusaki and Tsubasa Sugimoto. Hinata’s idea would have been a high hope for her friends to grow the Unbreaking Charisma, but their dream should have been come true. In order to restore the prestigiousness and innocence of themselves to their hometown, Akari Tanigawa and Ryōhei Suzuki have started making their plans for the expansion of the Bravehearts while helping Hinata, Kagetsu and their allies to make the Unbreaking Charisma growing. They eventually call their group as Team Tanigawa-Suzuki. They’ll represent the group as a group of friends that are admired and innocent to everyone including their close friends of Hinata and Kagetsu Hakamada.

EXTRAS 3: “THE GENEROUS GROUP: TEAM TANIGAWA-SUZUKI

While Hinata, Kagetsu and their friends are at the Recreational Center, some members of the Innocent Charm and the Prestigious Charm are staying at the garden where they are looking at the stars in the sky.

Innocent Charm and Prestigious Charm: Akari Tanigawa, Kumi Sagami, Akiho Kurimoto, Akira Tayama, Shōjirō Miyashita, Shintarō Ōsumi, Kenta Achiba, Shinobu Hirasawa, Hajime Shimizu, Sayaka Akatsuka, Aoi Kayano, Rina Ōtsuka, Asuka Ōshiro, Asami Miyazaki, Aya Tachibana, Ryōhei Suzuki, Kishō Ono, Michiya Toriumi, Shinjō Uchida, Akira Ōgawa and Ryō Nagashima

“Ah! Nothing better than you can see some bright stars in the night, Ryōhei” said Akari Tanigawa.

“Yeah, Akari-san. I’m happy that both of us have won the Ōmori Invitationals. I have a great feeling that we’re going to get ready for next activities for us very soon” said Ryōhei.

“I agree, Ryōhei” said Akari Tanigawa.

“Ever since we joined the Innocent Charm to represent the western side of the group, we’re generous to succeed after we made great efforts during the Ōmori Invitationals” said Kumi Sagami.

“Not just only Shōjirō, Shintarō and Shinobu have been contributing their team’s heroic efforts to defeat the Vermillion Family of Ōta, but also Aoi, Asami, Asuka and Aya were able to prove themselves in their game against the Hasekura Rainbow Squad” said Kishō Ono.

“We have a pure heart that we can’t lose because it’s a way of being innocent and prestige” said Akiho Kurimoto.

“I’m happy that Hinata and Kagetsu’s plans were pushing through in the future since they have high hopes for them” said Shinobu Hirasawa.

“In a coincidence, we might be busy for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. It’s a full of enjoyment and opportunity that we want to have some fun. I’m sure that we would be able to enjoy together in their activities they’ll be making in the festivity” said Aoi Kayano.

“I agree, Aoi-san. Since we’re together for the first time since the expansion of our groups, we believe that things are going to be changed when we’re going to continue expanding our groups through more connections within the former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Asuka Ōshiro.

“That’s true, Asuka. While Hinata and Kagetsu are working with their friends to bring the old connections of their friends from the Dragons of Ōta into the new connection of the Innocent Charm and the Prestigious Charm, we might have great ideas on what should we do right after the Ōmori invitationals” said Akira Tayama.

“So, what we want to do right after the Ōmori Invitationals is that we need more connections with the other participating teams that competed at the Ōmori Invitationals” said Ryō Nagashima.

“In case you’re wondering about this, it’s a great time to explore more the Dragons of Ōta by connecting more through the search for their members of the group that was previously dominating Ōta before” said Shinobu Hirasawa.

“When I talked to Hinata earlier, there is a secret about the Unbreaking Charisma where they should have expanded of their own. It was an idea that Hinata should have gone happened in the current year” said Akari Tanigawa.

“Instead of this, it was suddenly disbanded due to the incident between Shin Mizusaki and Tsubasa Sugimoto. The idea that Hinata had never happened after this terrible incident” said Shinjō Uchida.

“Another thing that Hinata said about her secret is that the Unbreaking Charisma has ties with the other groups that are associated with the Ōta Pink and Magenta Group of the Dragons of Ōta” said Akari Tanigawa.

“When I formerly joined the Dragons of Ōta, I was part of the Garnet Sparkle. My sister and I were always hanging around with them and we always lead the group” said Hajime Shimizu.

“Are you and your sister live in Den-en-chōfu?” asked Kishō Ono.

“Yes, Kishō. I was formerly a student from the Shiromidai Elementary School and despite I didn’t play for my sister’s team, I helped her to improve her academics through tutorials” said Hajime.

“So, you must be less naïve because of your relationship with your sister?” asked Kishō Ono.

“Of course, not! I’m always leading my former group alongside my sister as we were able to compete at the Ōmori Invitationals two years ago, but we lost” said Hajime.

“So, what happened to your former group?” asked Ryōhei.

“It was disbanded a year ago. Some of them have joined the Temperate Celadon, a new group that was founded by Asumi Hiramatsu” said Hajime.

“I imagine that your team has high hopes for the future, but it eventually made the same fate as the Unbreaking Charisma” said Shinjō Uchida.

“Yeah, I was able to re-form my group known as the Magpies of Higashi Chōfu, composed of my former friends from my section 6-5. I left the group when I joined the Innocent Charm” said Hajime.

“Well, you have a great impact in forming another team, but it seems that you’re still connected with your past friends in Shiromidai” said Rina Ōtsuka.

“That’s true, Rina-san” said Hajime.

“I have a great feeling that your former group should have a connection with us since you have befriended them when you’re in Shiromidai. I guess that you are also close friends with my sister Harumi too” said Akari Tanigawa.

“Yes, I am, Akari. Harumi was more moderate when it comes to her relationship with our team. Harumi and her team left the Dragons of Ōta two years ago to form its own group known as the Homewrecking Dragons” said Hajime.

“That group was so popular when it comes to their exploration journeys around the country. Is that right, Hajime?” said Shintarō Ōsumi.

“Yep. Harumi was a sweet and caring student when she was able to lead her section to create new trends in Shiromidai such as being fans of Lien de Famille and taking part in an outreach project collaborating with the higher level students from Niida Nishi” said Hajime.

“I hope that you’ll be able to keep your relationship with her, Hajime. That way, she’ll be happier than just a smile” said Kenta Achiba.

“Yeah” said Hajime. “Now, what are you planning for the future, Kenta-kun?”

“Oh, I see what you’re asking. Okay, then, I will explain this” said Kenta. The members of the Innocent Charm and the Prestigious Charm would listen to Kenta as he is going to explain about his own plan. “You see, I’m generous to witness the community in Ōta being peaceful, but there is still no sign of the Dragons of Ōta yet. I was planning to connect with our former affiliations just like what Hinata and Kagetsu did. If you remember correctly, the Dragons of Ōta was enormous on their size due to the vast number of groups and factions, based on their ambitions and goals of them. The two divisions, the ‘brave’ group and the ‘wind’ group, are majorly dominated with stronger basketball players within this ward.”

“Some of us have joined the Dragons of Ōta except for those who are from the Prestigious Charm. One day, the seven of us, Kumi, Akiho, Akira, Shōjirō, Shintarō, Kenta, Sayaka and I, were known as the Generous Team. I made this group that represented the students who aren’t part of the Bravehearts organization but believe in their hopes and dreams of them” said Shinobu Hirasawa.

“Shinobu and I were co-leaders of the group and we were able to compete at the Ōta League through competing at the Nishina Invitationals. We were easily defeated in the first round in both tournaments and we realized that it’s just the beginning of having a new group that we never lost through our hearts” said Sayaka Akatsuka.

“That’s why I found some connections with the other groups such as Kaizuka Pink, Astra Ōmori Minami, Sunshine Mariners Ōta and the list goes on and on” said Kenta.

“I believe that they have acquired some former members of the Dragons of Ōta which Kagetsu mentioned about it yesterday. If we can form a united group which will incorporate with Hinata’s plan, this would create an extended group” said Kumi Sagami.

“Oh! So, that’s what you’re planning with that, Kumi! Ever since the Prestigious Wind Ōta was formed, I believe that most of our friends have also planning on this as well!” said Aoi Kayano.

“Like the Family of Angels, the Azure Wind, The Wisteria Club, the Foul Play Crew and Team Blue and Yellow. They also have their similar plans on this, so that they want to be more parallel in connections with the Bravehearts organization” said Ryōhei.

“Speaking of connections, I believe that we will find some of the members from the participating teams to join the Innocent Charm or the Prestigious Charm” said Shinobu.

“I heard some rumors that the members of Team Takeuchi Ōmori are planning to join with us since Noboru’s youngest brother Yūya Takeuchi had been confronted by Kazuya yesterday” said Akari Tanigawa.

“That was an expecting idea to see, Akari. I believe that he’s the youngest brother of Noboru and he’s always dazzling like a phenom” said Aya Tachibana.

“Just like his younger brother Genji, who is now studying at the Kasuragi Middle School” said Asami Miyazaki.

“If Yūya is going to join with us, then he should be more focused on bringing his A-game to dominate the entire match” said Akira Ōgawa.

“That would be a great idea, Akira, but I don’t know what school of his” said Ryō Nagashima.

“He’s coming from the Kasuragi Elementary School as a sixth grader and he is going to join forces with Yasushi Shionji, Keisuke Sato and Tōru Hosoi” said Michiya Toriumi.

“I’m sure that it would be a caliber championship roster for them, especially they’re more like monsters” said Ryō.

“Yep” said Michiya.

“Naoki and Shun should be more careful on that young phenom because he’s much different than the way his younger siblings have” said Rina Ōtsuka.

“I agree, Rina. Ever since Toshihiro was gone, Yūya was optimistic to be part of the varsity team and I believe that he would be a shooting guard in the team. I looked at his performance against the Vermillion Family of Ōta. He tried to defeat Ryūsei in points, but he didn’t” said Aoi Kayano.

“I have a feeling that this would be a serious competition this year because not only Keishin and Shiromidai have stronger captains, but they would be facing another storm” said Shintarō Ōsumi.

“You got that right, Shintarō. If Naoki and Shun are getting the right gear to groove to stop that beast, then they’re going to win with their stamina and bravery” said Aoi Kayano.

“Yes, indeed, Aoi-san. Another thing is that the Pink and Plum is planning to partner with us for connections within our group. After I found out that Sayaka Ashihara is planning to let her team to join the Bravehearts, maybe, some groups associated with the Pink and Plum are heavily close with the Bravehearts due to the Pink and Plum has vast majority of their members coming from our very own Keishin Academy” said Kenta.

“That way, we’ll be able to welcome the members of the Pink and Plum to join the Bravehearts” said Akari Tanigawa.

“I agree with your plan, Kenta and Akira! Sayaka would be happy to see more members of the Pink and Plum to join the Bravehearts” said Ryōhei.

“The color plum should be reserved to Sayaka’s team because her group was an affiliate of the Pink and Plum” said Asami Miyazaki.

“I’m sure that we would be able to recruit more members to be part of the Bravehearts and one day, we might be able to connect with the other groups outside the Keishin Academy” said Aya Tachibana.

“That would be a generous connection between the participants of the Ōmori Invitationals and us and also, it will bring back some memories from the Dragons of Ōta” said Sayaka Akatsuka.

“I agree, Sayaka!” said Akane and Kenta.

Aoi Kayano sighs while contemplating the future of the Bravehearts. “I have a feeling that since Hinata, Kagetsu and some of their friends were former members of the Dragons of Ōta, they call themselves the Unbreaking Charisma.”

“That’s true, Aoi. Hinata and Kagetsu were once part of the Dragons of Ōta alongside Tomoka and her friends. The Unbreaking Charisma was the group that Hinata joined while our group, the Prestigious Charm, was formed after the dissolution of the Unbreaking Charisma” said Michiya.

“Wait a minute, Michiya. You mean, your group was formed after the dissolution of the Unbreaking Charisma?” said Shōjirō.

“Yeah, Shōjirō. It was the time when Dragons of Ōta was dissolved, Kagetsu and Hinata shared their ideas of forming a new group right after the Unbreaking Charisma was no more” said Michiya.

“Thus, the Prestigious Charm was formed, composed of her close friends from her class” said Aya Tachibana.

“Kagetsu was used to be an associate member of the Unbreaking Charisma while Erika and Miho are apprentices when the group was existed” said Asami Miyazaki.

“Erika and Miho would join with Kagetsu to form the Prestigious Charm, which is composed of prestigious and cute students who have been admired through their beauty and generosity” said Rina Ōtsuka.

“The Prestigious Charm would continue their admiration through their beauty and generosity after Kagetsu had joined the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team” said Aoi Kayano.

“In addition, Naoki and Shun began to train themselves and worked together as a team during the Nishina Invitationals. They would eventually join the Keishin Academy Elementary School boys’ basketball team due to their great performance during the Nishina Invitationals” said Shinjō.

“Oh, I see! I believe that your group had been active ever since Kagetsu was part of the team” said Shinobu.

“Yep. And that’s why with the creation of the Unbreaking Charisma, we’ll be ready to bring new connections with the other groups that are either from the Pink and Plum or the Prestigious Wind Ōta” said Asuka Ōshiro.

“Bringing the old connections to mix with the new set of friends will be our main goal and hopefully, we’ll continue to admire them!” said Rina Ōtsuka.

“I agree! No one will lose our admiration because we’re rising together like the way Hinata, Kagetsu and their friends did before in the Unbreaking Charisma!” said Michiya.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Innocent Charm and the Prestigious Charm.

“We’re inspired by our friends’ expressions and complements as we’re always coming around with a full of smiles on our faces” said Kenta.

“When the Dragons of Ōta will be coming back from the ashes, everything will be changed” said Kishō.

“And this would pave way to the creation of the new Unbreaking Charisma” said Shinobu.

“Exactly, Shinobu! This would bring a new life for the Innocent Charm and the Prestigious Charm as we will finally usher a new era, the Era of Fuchsia and Celadon!” said Aya Tachibana.

“When it comes to their courage and generosity, we’re always ready to be admired and innocent!” said Hajime.

“You got it, Hajime! No matter what will happen to our admired groups in the future, we’re always keeping our generosity and courage for our friends! We’ll always act together and become more generous and courageous!” said Aoi Kayano.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Innocent Charm and the Prestigious Charm.

“When Hinata, Kagetsu and her friends are known as the Unbreaking Charisma, we should be more admired and innocent as we’re going to form our new group!” said Akane.

“That’s right, Akane! That’s why we’ll call ourselves Team Tanigawa-Suzuki!” said Ryōhei.

“Together, let our admiration and generosity empower for our friends!” said Akane and Ryōhei.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Innocent Charm and the Prestigious Charm. While Hinata, Kagetsu and their friends have formed their group known as the Unbreaking Charisma, Akane, Ryōhei and their friends would call their group as Team Tanigawa-Suzuki. The group would be served as friends of the Unbreaking Charisma where they are planning to connect with the other groups that have competed at the Ōmori Invitationals. Hopefully, this will strengthen everything and prepare themselves for the possible revival of the Dragons of Ōta.

UP NEXT: Extras 4: “The Leaders’ Hour”

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 7: "The Magenta Girls and the Sun Warriors" | Extras 4: "The Leaders' Hour"

NOTE #1: As I told in the previous update, the new color for Ongaku Shoujo is now #c9a8e1 instead of #dc5a7b to prevent confusion of the colors between Ongaku Shoujo and Ōta, one of the 23 wards in Tokyo.

Up next, it will be the fourth Extra chapter where the leaders of the groups of Bravehearts and leaders of the associated groups of the Music Girls will meet each other in a table talk at the hall of the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel. What secrets and plans being stored in this table talk? Then, I’ll give you the fourth Extra chapter of Volume 7! Enjoy reading the fourth Extra chapter of Volume 7!

The Music Girls have invited the leaders of the associated groups of the Music Girls to be part of the victory party for the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm and the Prestigious Charm at the hall of the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel. Megumi and the other leaders of the groups of Bravehearts have a table talk with them as they’re all excited to see the leaders of the associated groups of the Music Girls for the first time. Each member of the Music Girls has its own fanbase, based on their friendship with them as fans of them. The eleven associated groups of the Music Girls are the Grateful Pink Azalea (led by Asami Yūki), the Perfect Periwinkle (led by Hisaya Kiyomoto), the North Sounders of Hasekura (led by Takako Nakajō), the North Star Hasekura (led by Hinako Shinoda), the Red and Blue Primulas of Hasekura (led by Kiyoko Nomaguchi), the Grapes and Dragons (led by Miyako Iwasaki), the Fire Edelweiss (led by Ayako Hishida), the Southern Winds of Hasekura and Haneda (led by Akane Yamakawa) and the Hasekura Rainbow Squad (led by Yurie Takaishi). Their main goal for them is to be friends with the Music Girls and help their popularity to grow in Tokyo. The leaders of both sides would make their table talk to plan with their future as they’re planning to partner with each other in finding the former members of the Dragons of Ōta, a group that was formerly popular for five years before its hiatus last year. With both sides are agreed to work together for the future of Ōta, this would also develop the friendship between the Bravehearts and the Music Girls, also known as Ongaku Shoujo.

EXTRAS 4: “THE LEADERS’ HOUR

At the hall of the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, the leaders of the associated groups of the Music Girls and the groups of Bravehearts are talking in a large conversation in their bigger table. Sumiko, Rei, Erika, Kentarō and Shimako are not present as they are getting along with their friends at the Recreational Center.

Leaders of the Groups of Bravehearts: Megumi Kadokawa (Family of Angels), Daisuke Kikuchi (Team Blue and Yellow), Risa Nagasaki (Dazzled Hearts), Asuna Hayashida (Orange and Fuchsia), Hanako Kotobuki (Team Aurora), Aya Shimojō (Foul Play Crew), Mieko Masuda (The Wisteria Club) and Miyu Aida (Suzuridani-Ikegami Tigers)

Leaders of the Associated Groups of the Music Girls: Asami Yūki (Grateful Pink Azalea), Hisaya Kiyomoto (Perfect Periwinkle), Takako Nakajō (North Sounders of Hasekura), Hinako Shinoda (North Star Hasekura), Kiyoko Nomaguchi (Red and Blue Primulas of Hasekura), Miyako Iwasaki (Grapes and Dragons), Sakura Hatsuoka (Lavender Rain), Nonoka Kiyosaki (Blue and Violet), Ayako Hishida (Fire Edelweiss), Akane Yamakawa (Southern Winds of Hasekura and Haneda) and Yurie Takaishi (Hasekura Rainbow Squad)

Megumi was delighted to welcome the leaders of the associated groups of the Music Girls to the victory party for the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm and the Prestigious Charm since they were invited by the Music Girls. “Welcome to our party, girls!”

“Please, sit down to your table” said Daisuke Kikuchi.

“Okay!” said Asami Yūki, Hisaya, Takako, Hinako, Kiyoko, Miyako, Sakura Hatsuoka, Nonoka, Ayako Hishida, Akane Yamakawa and Yurie as they sit down together in a bigger table.

Megumi would continue to speak to the leaders of the associated groups of the Music Girls as she is happy to see them for the first time. “I’m glad that you’re all here to celebrate our allies’ victory in the Ōmori Invitationals and the Young Players Cup!” The champions of the tournaments of the Youth Division of the Ōmori Invitationals are the Innocent Charm (boys) and the Prestigious Charm (girls) while the champions of the tournaments of the 18 and Under Division of the Young Players Cup are the Nashiba High School (both boys and girls).

“It’s great that the Music Girls have invited all of you to celebrate the afterparty of the Ōmori Invitationals and I hope that you’ll be able to meet new friends here in the hall!” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“Yeah!” said Asami Yūki, Hisaya, Takako, Hinako, Kiyoko, Miyako, Sakura Hatsuoka, Nonoka, Ayako Hishida, Akane Yamakawa and Yurie.

“I never see those guys before, but they’re very admired when they get along with the other friends from different teams” said Yurie Takaishi.

“They’re strong and competitive because of most of their players have great talent” said Akane Yamakawa.

“Yep. Most of the teams have previously participated at the Ōta League last year, but they were not feared about the new teams they rise this year” said Daisuke Kikuchi.

“I believe that most of the participants are first-timers including the Hasekura Rainbow Squad, the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm and the Azure Wind” said Megumi.

“Wow! That was expected to see ever since most of the teams have been competing in the Intermediate Division and this would give the new teams to rise of their own” said Ayako Hishida.

“True. Now, what we’re going to talk about is that since the Bravehearts have been friends with the Music Girls, we might plan on supporting their plans for the future” said Risa Nagasaki.

“Since you’re all from the Hasekura Middle and High Schools, I believe that you have been friends with the Music Girls. Is that right, girls?” said Miyu Aida.

“Yeah!” said Asami Yūki, Hisaya, Takako, Hinako, Kiyoko, Miyako, Sakura Hatsuoka, Nonoka, Ayako Hishida, Akane Yamakawa and Yurie.

“Each of the Music Girls has created their own group, composed of her friends, that is us. There are 11 groups being created separately, most of them have been established this year” said Kiyoko Nomaguchi.

“Then, we’ll introduce ourselves, so that you will get to know about us” said Hinako Shinoda. Hinako and the other leaders of the eleven groups would introduce themselves. Their style is compared to the Music Girls. “I’m Hinako Shinoda. A first year high school student, a close friend of Haru Chitose and the leader of the North Star Hasekura.”

“I’m Kiyoko Nomaguchi. A first year high school student, a close friend of Eri Kumagai and the leader of the Red and Blue Primulas of Hasekura.”

“I’m Miyako Iwasaki. A second year high school student, a close friend of Sarasa Ryuō and the leader of the Grapes and Dragons.”

“I’m Sakura Hatsuoka. A second year middle school student, a close friend of Uori Mukae and the leader of the Lavender Rain.”

“I’m Nonoka Kiyosaki. A second year high school student, a close friend of Kiri Mukae and the leader of the Blue and Violet.”

“I’m Takako Nakajō. A first year middle school student, a close friend of Hiyo Yukino and the leader of the North Sounders of Hasekura.”

“I’m Asami Yūki. A third year high school student, a close friend of Roro Morooka and the leader of the Grateful Pink Azalea.”

“I’m Hisaya Kiyomoto. A third year middle school student, a close friend of Sasame Mitsukuri and the leader of the Perfect Periwinkle.”

“I’m Ayako Hishida. A second year high school student, a close friend of Miku Nishio and the leader of the Fire Edelweiss.”

“I’m Akane Yamakawa. A first year high school student, a close friend of Shupe Gushiken and the leader of the Southern Winds of Hasekura and Haneda.”

“And I’m Yurie Takaishi. A second year high school student, a close friend of Kotoko Kintoki and the leader of the Hasekura Rainbow Squad.”

Kiyoko and her friends would shout together. “And together, we’re calling ourselves as the leaders of the associated groups of the Music Girls!”

“Since we are close friends with the Music Girls, we want to grow our relationship with them and influence their interests and hobbies” said Takako Nakajō.

“Ah! I see. You girls are having a great relationship with the Music Girls and I believe that you have the same interests of them” said Asuna Hayashida.

“That’s right. The eleven groups were different to each other due to their interests and each of us has their own interests based on their favorite hobbies in their lives” said Sakura Hatsuoka.

“To become friends with them, we must have the same interests of them and we must have the same high hopes of them” said Nonoka Kiyosaki.

“That’s why all of us were close to them due to our influence with them being mutual. We want to follow their influence because we’re fans of them” said Asami Yūki.

“Ah! We understand” said Megumi, Daisuke, Risa, Asuna, Hanako Kotobuki, Aya Shimojō, Mieko and Miyu Aida.

“You see, Hinako and friends, our group, the Bravehearts, wants to be more united as equals because we are close with Subaru and his friends with the likes of Tomoka, Mimi, etc. We want to represent our group as one of the most influenced large community groups in Ōta as most of our members came from the Keishin Academy” said Mieko Matsuda.

“That’s why we want to grow our friendship with them as we want to make a difference by showing our willpower that shines upon us” said Aya Shimojō.

“If we want to empower with our willpower, we’ll show our bravery and pride to make sure that we’re rising together as one group of bravehearts” said Megumi.

The leaders of the associated groups of the Music Groups are agreed with the statements by the Bravehearts.

“I’m sure that your group has been rising together since your friends have been working together as a team last year” said Asami Yūki.

“I believe that Keishin has been listed as one of the schools that they’re going to contend in the future due to their large number of strong prospects in their class” said Nonoka.

“But also, they’re ready to progress their careers when they’re ready to compete this year” said Yurie.

“I agree!” said Megumi. “Our plan for now is that we’re going to continue searching for the former members of the Dragons of Ōta and bring back the group that the warriors of Kasuragi built.”

“So, what’s your objective to bring back the group?” asked Hinako.

“By finding former members of the Dragons of Ōta, support Noboru’s plans to revive the group and bring back the dominance of basketball in Ōta” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“Not just only for them, but also, we’ll improve our academic grades if we’re able to work together to finish the requirements, so that we’ll move on to the next level with flying colors” said Daisuke.

“Oh! That was a great object of yours!” said Kiyoko.

“I have a feeling that your goal is much expected as Hanako’s plan. I believe that your goal to revive group would be a serious challenge” said Miyako.

“Wait a minute. Did you say that you know about Hanako’s plan?” said Mieko.

“Yep” said Hinako.

“Then, how did you know about that?” asked Aya Shimojō.

“I heard the conversation between Hanako Yamadaki and Noboru about their agreement. The agreement says that Hanako must contact the leaders of the color-coded groups of the Dragons of Ōta and ask them if they will support Noboru’s plan” said Hinako.

“Despite most of us have known about the Dragons of Ōta, Hanako and the Music Girls didn’t know about the history of the group since they were formerly coming from their hometowns” said Akane.

“If Hanako will be able to meet with the leaders of the color-coded groups of the Dragons of Ōta, they’ll be able to meet the members of each color-coded groups to plan on supporting Noboru’s plan” said Ayako Hishida.

“I agree with those responses. It looks like we need to re-connect all groups that were formerly coming from the group, so that they’ll be able to revive the Dragons of Ōta and re-organize everything” said Risa.

“All groups in our organization have agreed to support Subaru’s idea of helping Noboru and his teammates to revive the group. Since Subaru’s group, the Luminous Camellia, is close with Noboru and his friends, they are the ones who can revive the Dragons of Ōta by gathering all former members to call for restoration. This would be a bigger change for everyone including those who have formerly resided in Ōta but moved away to another area” said Megumi.

“That seems to be their mission, Megumi. Subaru and his friends have befriended Noboru and the Brave Warriors of the Dragons of Ōta since the formation of the Dragons of Ōta. When they expanded into a large community group, they want to be more serious and more pride with their own principles that was not forgotten for years ago” said Hisaya.

“On top of that, Subaru has been popularized with his accolades such as being the Most Valuable Player in the Ōta Ward Elementary School Boys’ Basketball Tournament two times in a row and a two-time All-Tournament Team selection in the Prefectural Basketball Tournament. He also been awarded as the Most Impact Player of the Year in his third year in middle school” said Yurie.

“Subaru will never forget his accolades and that’s why he wants to prove himself that he is the better player for his class and to show his unleashing synchronization of his moves to shine” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“Is Subaru still playing basketball?” asked Takako.

“Of course, he was, Takako! He’s now the captain of the Nashiba High School boys’ basketball team” said Asuna.

“The program was just reinstated a few weeks ago after it was suspended last year due to an incident between Shin Mizusaki and Tsubasa Sugimoto, the daughter of Mr. Sugimoto” said Risa.

“Speaking of this, I heard that Tsubasa, the daughter of Mr. Sugimoto, was meeting with our friends at the Recreational Center” said Megumi.

“I don’t know if Shin must have seen this, but he’s forgiven after what he had done a year ago” said Miyu Aida.

“Well, I believe that Shin will have to wait to see Tsubasa as soon as they’ll have to mend their relationship after what he had done to her the year before” said Asuna.

“Yep. We’ll see if both Shin and Tsubasa would be able to meet each other again” said Megumi.

“Yeah” said the leaders of the groups of Bravehearts.

“Now, back to my topic. You see, we want you to push Noboru’s plan in reviving the group, but the main goal that we need is that Subaru and his friends must remember the structure of the group that was once built during the group’s extent” said Megumi.

“That’s why we, the Bravehearts, are finding some members of the Dragons of Ōta through their connections based on colors. Each color group was led by a strong Dragon and all of them have influenced with the other group leaders of their color group” said Daisuke.

“We already started the search last week by finding the New Camellian Dragons. It was one of the groups that was formed right before the dissolution of the Dragons of Ōta. It was led by Hanako Itō and the group becomes an independent group with their associates coming from Hanako’s class and Erina’s class” said Risa.

“What’s next for the search, Megumi? I don’t know if you’re going to find some students from different schools within the Ōta Ward” said Ayako.

“Well, we’re planning to meet with the former members of the Dragons of Ōta who were coming from the Ōta Pink and Magenta Group” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“Right now, they’re currently present at the Recreational Center to plan their ideas in re-connecting the Ōta Pink and Magenta Group” said Miyu Aida.

“They are fifteen color groups existed in the Dragons of Ōta and each color group is composed of groups that are based on the districts of the Ōta Ward. But also, each color group has its own personification based on their nature of their group” said Aya Shimojō.

“Wow! That structure of their group was huge!” said Nonoka.

“I have a feeling that many of the factions have been created, in order to represent their own district and the nature has been reflected from the principles of the group” said Asami Yūki.

“I agree, Asami! That’s why we want you to join with us in finding more members of the Dragons of Ōta, so that the gathering will happen before the Interhigh preliminary tournament” said Megumi.

“We already know that the search will be divided into different groups, but we must find all groups of the Dragons of Ōta, based on the color” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“Once one color group is complete, we will find the next color group. The Bravehearts will divide the assignments, depends on the color they’ll be heading, while on the other hand, those groups that have been found already will join with us in an effort that will boost our chances of finding more members of the group” said Daisuke.

“If you want to join with us, then we’ll be appreciated to support with you” said Aya Shimojō.

“We’ll let Subaru know if you’re ready to join the search. So, are you going to take part of the search for the former members of the Dragons of Ōta?” said Risa.

“Okay! Then, it’s settled! Looks like you’ll be all delighted to witness of the revival of the Dragons of Ōta once everyone in the Dragons of Ōta are all agreed to Noboru and his friends’ plan of re-organizing the group” said Asuna.

“I’m happy that you’re going to search the search with us! If you have some questions, you can ask one of us anytime you want!” said Mieko.

“It’ll be appreciated to hear your thoughts because we’re always responsible to see your insights to support Subaru’s proposed idea” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“And that is to re-organize the Dragons of Ōta with a different system that would also allow the group to associate with the large community groups in Ōta” said Miyu Aida.

“Yeah! We’re ready to start our own search to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta and bring back the dominance of basketball in Ōta!” said Asami Yūki, Hisaya, Takako, Hinako, Kiyoko, Miyako, Sakura Hatsuoka, Nonoka, Ayako Hishida, Akane Yamakawa and Yurie.

Megumi smiles to the leaders of the associated groups of the Music Girls as she’s saying to them admirably. “I see your enthusiasm being hyped up and we’ll make sure that our future will be full of smiles. I’m glad that we finish our conversation and hopefully, we’ll succeed our mission with our hearts. Let’s make our partnership brighter and prosper!”

“Yeah!” said Daisuke, Risa, Asuna, Hanako Kotobuki, Aya Shimojō, Mieko, Miyu Aida, Asami Yūki, Hisaya, Takako, Hinako, Kiyoko, Miyako, Sakura Hatsuoka, Nonoka, Ayako Hishida, Akane Yamakawa and Yurie. The leaders of the Groups of Bravehearts and the associated groups of the Music Girls have started their new partnership as the leaders of the associated groups of the Music Girls are hoping to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta, so that the group that the warriors Kasuragi built will be revived very soon. It’s a coincidence that while the partnership between the Bravehearts and the Music Girls seemed to be developing, the partnership between the leaders of the Groups of Bravehearts and the associated groups of the Music Girls may end up being developed as well.

UP NEXT: Extras 5: “A Plum Tree Blooms in a Windy Night” and Extras 6: “The First Re-Organization Plan: Pink and Magenta” [Last 2 Extras of Volume 7, Part 1]

With four out of six extra chapters being posted, I still have two more extra chapters to be posted. The one will be involved with the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn and the Air Covert and the other will be the first re-organization plan of the Bravehearts, starting with the pink and magenta groups. Once I’m done with the first part of Volume 7, the next part will begin on May 24 (Friday) with Chapter 121: “From Warm to Radiant”. That means, I will post the last 2 Extra chapters to complete the first part of Volume 7 on May 22 (Wednesday). So, I’ll see you there for the completion of the Ōmori Invitationals Arc, also known as the first part of Volume 7!

NOTE #2: The original title name of Extras 4 was “The Leaders of the Groups of Bravehearts Meet the Leaders of the Associated Groups of the Music Girls”, but I decided to change it to “The Leaders’ Hour” as this Extra chapter is focused on the table talk between the leaders of the groups of Bravehearts and the leaders of the associated groups of the Music Girls.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Hello, everyone! I'm back to the forums once again since the last time I updated the series on May 19 (Sunday)! I'm finally here to post tonight's updates of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts! Anyway, if you don't know what's going on, the two 2 Extra chapters were supposedly posted on May 22 (Wednesday), but it was moved to tonight, May 24 (Friday) due to a power outage in my home. This is the sixth time that an update was moved to another date, but first time with this cause of postponement. Since these updates will culminate the first part of Volume 7 also known as the Ōmori Invitationals Arc, the next update will be posted on May 26 (Sunday) to start a new arc in the series, known as the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc. So, without further ado, I give you tonight’s updates, Extra Chapters 5 & 6!

Now, it’s time to conclude the first part of Volume 7: “Ōmori Invitationals Arc” with two more Extra chapters to be posted tonight. The fifth Extra chapter is going to be another table talk, this time it involves the three groups of the New Camellian Dragons, composed of the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn and the Air Covert. They’ll be discussing the lists of the participating teams of the Ōmori Invitationals that have acquired the former members of the Dragons of Ōta. I made the lists of the participating teams of the Ōmori Invitationals long time ago, but this time, you'll find out that some groups have acquired the former members of the Dragons of Ōta after the dissolution of that group. So, get ready to reveal their names as here comes the fifth Extra chapter of Volume 7! Enjoy reading the fifth Extra chapter of Volume 7!

While their leaders and some of its members are busy planning with the re-organization plan of the Bravehearts, the members of the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn and the Air Covert would do their table talk to discuss about the former members of the Dragons of Ōta that have joined the teams that participated at the Ōmori Invitationals. During the first day of the tournament, some of their members have searched for the former members of the Dragons of Ōta by asking the members from the participating teams if they have one or not. Some of their members have forgotten their past about the Dragons of Ōta, but others have kept their memories through themselves, excelling their progress in their recent lives with their new groups. The most former members of the Dragons of Ōta is the Astra Ōmori Minami with seven members. They are Rikiya Hanazawa, Shiori Shikano, Maiko Shigarami, are Suzuko Miyaji, Tokuji Kiuchi, Hirohisa Kawakita and Nako Ōdate. The second team have the most former members of the Dragons of Ōta is tied between the Kaizuka Pink, led by Nanako Hanazawa, and the Ambivalent Daini, led by Daisuke Haseya. They also mention the notable teams that participated in the Ōmori Invitationals including the Vermillion Rising Nishina, Team Takeuchi Ōmori, the Lady Archer’s Star, the Haneda Eleven, the Dark Eclipse and the Vermillion Family of Ōta. The teams that don’t have their former members of the Dragons of Ōta are the Hasekura Rainbow Squad, the Nishina United and the Pinkburst. Hopefully, they’ll meet them to collaborate with them to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta, so that they’ll convince them to support Noboru’s plan in reviving the group in the future.

EXTRAS 5: “A PLUM TREE BLOOMS IN A WINDY NIGHT

At the hall of the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, some of the members of the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn and the Air Covert are present in one table that was once occupied by the leaders of the Sagi-ume while the others are playing together outside the hall. The leaders of the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn and the Air Covert are currently getting along with their friends at the Recreational Center. They are Shimako Tagami, Yasushi Shionji, Hinata Kiyama, Ruri Shimizu, Mika Okazaki, Taketoshi Sawamatsu, Hanako Itō, Yūto Iwase, Akisada Shimoda, Misaki Shimoda, Kana Kawasumi, Tōru Hosoi and Tsuneko Maeda.

Sagi-ume, Verdant Dawn and Air Covert: Michiko Hiyama, Naoya Hirao, Nanami Mizuno, Shigeru Kaizu, Kazuhisa Kajino, Yukina Akitomi, Aya Kobayashi, Akihiro Kichise, Genjiro Aiuchi, Enju Takeshita, Hana Takihara, Masao Hanagata, Jun Tokui, Masataka Eguchi, Kiyoji Nishimura, Miyabi Fujita, Risa Yatsuzuka, Karin Fujioka, Yukio Nishina, Hideki Kusakari and Kana Matsumura

“While our leaders are having a meeting with the Bravehearts and their friends, let’s talk about some discoveries that we saw when we search for members of the Dragons of Ōta when we talk to the other participants of the Ōmori Invitationals” said Genjiro Aiuchi.

“Yeah, Genjiro. When we talked to the leaders of the participants of the Ōmori Invitationals yesterday, we found out that most of the teams have acquired a member of the Dragons of Ōta except for Hasekura Rainbow Squad, the Nishina United and the Pinkburst” said Michiko Hiyama.

“I’m sure that we meet them yesterday because almost all of them are present in tonight’s afterparty” said Enju Takeshita.

“I know that they’ll remember that tournament as the tournament with a lot of surprises such as the first round upset of the defending champions Lady Archer’s Star by the Vermillion Family Nishina and the dethronement of the Pink Burst by the eventual champions, the Innocent Charm” said Risa Yatsuzuka.

“Let’s not forget that our group was able to make it to the quarterfinals. Well done, everyone!” said Masao Hanagata.

“Thanks, Masao!” said Michiko Hiyama, Naoya Hirao, Nanami Mizuno, Shigeru Kaizu, Kazuhisa Kajino, Yukina Akitomi, Aya Kobayashi, Akihiro Kichise, Genjiro Aiuchi, Enju Takeshita, Hana Takihara, and Jun Tokui.

“We tried our best to defeat the two admired teams, the Innocent Charm and the Hasekura Rainbow Squad, but we end up succumbed in the end” said Masao.

“But the real part is that Yasushi was able to keep his honor for us, even he was not able to stop Ryōta Nakamura” said Nanami Mizuno.

“I believe that we might be able to get the wildcard for the Ōta League Cup since we both made it to the quarterfinals of the tournament. We’re getting blessed since we were able to prove ourselves what our team stands for” said Kazuhisa Kajino.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Sagi-ume.

“Now, as I’m saying, the twenty-four out of twenty-seven participants of the Youth Division of the Ōmori Invitationals are known to have members of the Dragons of Ōta, which include us. When I research about those players in Shimako’s notebook, they were coming from either the Ōta Pink and Magenta Group or the Ōta Fuchsia Group” said Genjiro.

“If I would be honest, these guys are coming out strong when they’re part of the Dragons of Ōta, but now they seemed to be strong, despite they lost their home group last year” said Jun Tokui.

“You’re right, Jun. Each group has their own talent which they never lost ever since the Dragons of Ōta was disbanded. We already know about our group as well as the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm and the Azure Wind” said Risa Yatsuzuka.

“Yeah, Risa. So, let’s start with the most former members of the Dragons of Ōta in the Astra Ōmori Minami” said Miyabi Fujita.

“The Astra Ōmori Minami is a large group, based in Keishin Academy. They are currently part of the Pink and Plum and they have seven former members coming from the Dragons of Ōta. This includes Rikiya Hanazawa, Shiori Shikano and Maiko Shigarami” said Akihiro Kichise.

“They were all coming from the Keishin Academy Middle School. Shiori and Maiko are also my neighbors as we lived together in Ōmori Minami” said Hana Takihara.

“I believe that they’re a strong team that aren’t part of the Bravehearts because their level with the Bravehearts are unmatched” said Masataka Eguchi.

“Yeah, Masataka. According to their leader, Kaguya Ishii, the group was more focused on bringing swift and drive moves to make their speed double. If you look at their match against the Pink Nobles, they’re always doing the drives to shoot the ball easily” said Hana.

“But on the other hand, they’re moderate in defense because they caught fouls when they’re trying to stop their opponents without pushing their tempo” said Yukio Nishina.

“They’re sure to be a stronger team, but they fall short without their relentless finish” said Hideki Kusakiri.

“I bet that they’re good in keeping their pace with their swift moves, but they’re not good enough to break down their opponent’s strategy” said Kiyoji Nishimura.

“I agree! The four other members of the Astra Ōmori Minami that are part of the Dragons of Ōta are Suzuko Miyaji, Tokuji Kiuchi, Hirohisa Kawakita and Nako Ōdate” said Michiko Hayama.

“The Kaizuka Pink and the Ambivalent Daini has four members each. The Kaizuka Pink has Nanako Hanazawa, Mieko Katayama, Tatsuya Hasebe and Daiki Ishii while the Ambivalent Daini has Daisuke Haseya, Musashi Ishimoto, Hirotaka Uehashi and Toshihiro Arakawa” said Naoya Hirao.

“The Kaizuka Pink is composed of students from the Kaizuka Middle School that they want to prosper in their own way while the Ambivalent Daini is the group that they want to represent the ambivalence students from the Ōmori Daini Middle School” said Shigeru.

“I know that Nanako Hanazawa was a great player, representing her varsity team in Kaizuka. She’s a second year middle school student and was considered a Top 25 prospect in her class” said Kana Matsumura.

“Kaizuka was a school of hopefuls because of their players are not soft as developing because they produced a lot of players that are great in equalizing the gameplay by breaking down their opponents. Last year, they made it to the Round of 16, but they lost in a close fight against a school in Nerima” said Kazuhisa.

“On the other hand, Daisuke Haseya, another second year middle school student, is one of the great shooting guards in his class and had performed well in his recent match against a middle school in Fuchū in the second round of the middle school prefectural tournament” said Akihiro.

“I believe that he’s on the watch out list where he will be one of the solid shooters in Ōta, focusing on shooting mid-range shots with his acceleration” said Hideki.

“The Magpies of Kōjiya has two members of the group, Erika Ōnishi and Nagisa Hashimoto. Nagisa is one of the students from the Kaizuka Middle School that had formerly joined the Dragons of Ōta” said Aya Kobayashi.

“While Kaizuka Pink was her former group, she was able to make friends from Magome Elementary School like Haruki Kawano and Mariko Yamanishi” said Kiyoji.

“The Ōmori Sakura has two members, which are Misako Kuriyama, a student from the Keishin Academy Elementary School, and Nagako Fujinami, a student from the Ōmori Daihachi Middle School” said Aya Kobayashi.

“Nagako was once a student of the Higashi Ōmori Elementary School where she is the vice present of the Children’s Association of her former school. She’s also a member of the fuchsia group” said Enju.

“Despite she didn’t join the Bravehearts, Misako was one of the classmates of Mimi and Kagetsu that she always coming out for helping them. Right now, the Ōmori Sakura is a member of the Prestigious Wind Ōta through their leader Sachiko Sugai, who’s also a member of the Carnation League” said Karin.

“Misako is planning to join the Bravehearts after the Prestigious Wind Ōta was founded. I have a feeling that the Ōmori Sakura will end up joining the organization either as a mainstream member or an associate member” said Miyabi.

“I agree, Miyabi! The Radiant Stars of Magome has two of their members have formerly came from the Dragons of Ōta. They are Renzō Kinouchi and Mako Ichida” said Masataka.

“Both Renzō and Mako are from the Magome Middle School and they were leading the group as captains of the boys’ and girls’ team” said Jun Tokui.

“The Kaiō Verdy is one of the groups that are associated with the Midori Group Ōta. They acquired two former members of the Dragons of Ōta namely Kaoru Ishimura and Minami Nakata” said Risa Yatsuzuka.

“Kaoru was a third year middle school student while Minami was a second year middle school student. They came from the Ōmori Daisan Middle School” said Nanami.

“The Radiant Pink Nakamagome, which was founded in Nakamagome Middle School, had two members that have strong ties with their intense passing. They are Katsuharu Sugi and Yuri Ideguchi” said Hana.

“Sugi was one of my former schoolmates in Kasuragi before he moved to Nakamagome while Yuri is a shooter from her varsity team, using her quick detection” said Michiko Hayama.

“Team Yamashina Keishin has two members of the group that are coming from the Ōta Pink and Magenta Group. Both are third year middle school students and they’re on a verge of heading high school next year” said Yukina.

“Yoshika Yukimura and Fujie Suyama are once working with us as scouts who were trying to recruit new members of the Dragons of Ōta. They are loyal to one of the members of the Pink and Plum and its leader Kaede Yamashina” said Kazuhisa.

“The Vermillion Rising Nishina, a team existed in Nishina, has two members of the group. They are Matsuo Koshikawa and the sister of Ryūji Takizawa, Yui Takizawa. Kaori Watanabe, the leader of the group, was not a member of the Dragons of Ōta, but a member of the League of Vermillion Students of Tokyo” said Masataka.

“I’m sure that there’s a connection between the Takizawa siblings because not only Ryūji has a good sister with her academic grades being high, but also he’s very cooperative to her” said Yukio.

“If Ryūji leaves Kasuragi next year to enroll in Nishina Middle School, then I believe that Ryūji is planning to run his own group and one day, he will merge his group with his sister’s” said Shigeru.

“Team Takeuchi Ōmori has three members which includes Yūya Takeuchi, Naruhito Akasaki and Osamu Wakazaki” said Naoya.

“That team came from our school, the Kasuragi Elementary School, and they’re one of the teams that have been associated with Noboru’s own group, the Rainbow Dragons” said Masataka.

“The Lady Archer’s Star has three members that are formerly coming from the Dragons of Ōta. They are Keishin Academy’s Kaori Sekido, Kamata Middle School’s Nanase Nakada and Ōmori Higashi Middle School’s Yumi Ōhashi. Yumi Ōhashi was the leader of that team and she’s one of the strong players in the Ōmori Higashi Middle School” said Masao.

“On the other hand, the Sunburst Yukitsuka has two members of the group, they are Kazuo Mashiba and Ken’ichi Ōmiya. They were from the Yukigaya Middle School while being dubbed as the Sunburst Duo” said Jun Tokui.

“From the heart of Haneda, the Haneda Eleven is a large group of students from the southeastern area of Ōta. Basically, we formed a partnership with them due to their group’s pride and integrity. It has five members of the Dragons of Ōta, which adds Kana to the list if the two groups were merge to make it six” said Kana Matsumura.

“These are Yōko Nozawa, Mizuki Kazama, Naoko Akimoto, Haru Kinugasa and Yasuko Murakami. Aside from those girls, there are four boys coming from the Dragons of Ōta” said Hideki.

“They are Hachirō Hidaka, Akitoshi Takagi, Atsuji Shirakawa and Nobusuke Oizaki” said Akihiro.

“Our group and the Haneda Eleven are using their signature color, lavender, but sometimes using garnet and violet as alternate colors” said Karin.

“The dangerous Dark Eclipse has only one member of the Dragons of Ōta in Shimako’s batch in Matsuki Nagashi. We recognized him as one of the rivals of Ryōta Nakamura” said Kazuhisa.

“Aside from Matsuki, they have three members of the Dark Eclipse that are from the higher level. They are Toshimi Kuroki, a third year middle school student, Naohito Kuribayashi, a second year middle school student, and Shigeru Masuyama, a second year middle school student” said Naoya.

“His best friend Tōru Matsunaga is one of the notorious shooting guards in his class and he’s more compared to Matuski due to his aggressive play when it comes to stealing” said Kiyoji.

“Team Murayama and Sunshine Mariners Ōta has six members that are formerly part of the Dragons of Ōta. They are co-led by Natsuko Murayama and Takuya Suda. Aside from Suda, these three members are rivals to Daiki Ishino, the starting point guard of our school’s varsity team” said Nanami.

“They are Kogorō Ogawa, Kōhei Okasaki and Sadahiko Yasuda in the boys’ team while Kuniko Tanitaka, Shiori Kumagai and Mai Mayuzumi in the girls’ team” said Jun Tokui.

“Both sides are the strongest community team in Ōmori Minami, but they were quickly knocked out by Pinkburst (boys’ tournament) and Azure Wind (girls’ tournament)” said Aya Kobayashi.

“And lastly, the Vermillion Family of Ōta has six members of the group with the exception of Ryūsei Akatsuka, who was from Kyoto” said Masao.

“They are Dairoku Ichida, Shigefumi Hosoe, Nariakira Uchimura, Ryūichi Ono, Kotaro Morimoto and Akihiro Takagi” said Yukina.

“Akihiro is a second year middle school student and the younger brother of Akitoshi. Both Akihiro and Akitoshi are currently studying in Nishina Middle School and they were the users of their special move, the Ruby Evergreen Rush” said Hana.

“For the three schools that don’t have any member of the Dragons of Ōta, the Hasekura Rainbow Squad has many members coming from the Magenta Viridian Eagles, which includes Sumiko Serizawa and Ai Harasaki” said Enju.

“The Nishina United is an independent community group, led by Hirotaka Shigezono and Akie Hara. All members of that group are from the Nishina Elementary School and Nishina Middle School” said Shigeru.

“While on the other hand, the Pinkburst is one of the charter members of the Pink and Plum due to their influence in Ōmori Minami” said Nanami.

“One of their prominent players, Ken Nishimoto, was the ace of the Minami Rokugō Middle School. Ken is known for his special move known as the Pink Swordshot. It is a variant of a jump shot that increases his acceleration while his eyes are connected with that shot through his aura” said Michiko Kayama.

“Other members of the Pinkburst who have strong talent are Chuji Okimasa, Giichiro Sasakawa, Chiharu Ikejima, Rena Gotō, Ikuya Kojima and Shigeaki Kokubo. Those guys are very strong with their willpower and I believe that their level is much higher than our level” said Miyabi.

“Yep. They also came from different schools and that’s why they’re ready to prove themselves when they’ll be competing against each other in the prefectural tournament” said Risa Yatsuzuka.

“Since we covered all participating teams of the Ōmori Invitationals that have acquired the former members of the Dragons of Ōta. They’re more tons of former members of the Dragons of Ōta that have been present in different groups, but we only revealed those who have currently participated at the Ōmori Invitationals. I believe that we’re going to watch out for them if they’ll be joining with us for the search to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Aya Kobayashi.

“That’s right, Aya! Since we will start our search to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta, starting with the pink-haired students” said Kazuhisa.

“I’m sure that we have to find more members, but also I believe that these guys may want to join with us in our search. I think that they will have some more information about their past in the Dragons of Ōta and of course, this would be their opportunity to support the revival of the group that the warriors of Kasuragi built” said Genjiro.

“Then, we’ll collaborate with the other groups that have acquired higher-level students, who were formerly part of the Dragons of Ōta, so that we’ll plan in re-organizing the entire group” said Enju.

“I have to believe that these mentioned people that have formerly joined the Dragons of Ōta will be able to find more members to re-connect with them. Once the Era of Fuchsia and Celadon begins, we’ll rise together as one!” said Michiko Hiyama.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn and the Air Covert.

Nobuaki Yamaguchi, Rina Tsuda and Keisuke Iwase arrive to meet the members of the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn and the Air Covert. Joining Nobuaki, Rina and Keisuke are Misako Kuriyama and Yōko Nozawa.

“Hey, everyone!” said Nobuaki.

“Nobuaki! I’m glad that you’re here see me!” said Karin.

“Yep. We talked to Misako and Yōko and they’re here to tell you about their proposal” said Nobuaki.

“Okay, then. Then, tell me what it’s all about” said Risa Yatsuzuka.

“We heard about your revelations about the former members of the Dragons of Ōta. I believe that my group, the Ōmori Sakura, and Yōko’s group, the Haneda Eleven, are planning to join the Bravehearts” said Misako Kuriyama.

“If you’re going to start your own search to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta, then we want to be part of it too!” said Yōko Nozawa.

“I see. I’m going to discuss this to Shimako. Since she’s respectful and admired, I believe that you and your friends will end up joining the Bravehearts if you’ll become associates with us” said Genjiro.

“That’s fine with me, Genjiro” said Yōko Nozawa.

“I’m okay with the position, Genjiro. But in case you notice, since my group is part of the Prestigious Wind Ōta, then I will be happy if we’re going to become mainstream members of the Bravehearts” said Misako.

“Well, that’s okay with me, Misako. I’ll accept your admission to the Bravehearts organization, but of course, we’ll be planning on creating a new mainstream group that will be served as a group of students who were coming from the Prestigious Wind Ōta. I’m sure that you’ll be able to help us in finding more members of the Dragons of Ōta. If you’ll be able to find them, then I will be pleased to get along with us anytime” said Risa Yatsuzuka.

“Wow! That was awesome, Risa! Thank you very much!” said Misako.

“If Misako’s group will be joining the Bravehearts, then you can count on me and my group too!” said Yōko Nozawa.

“Then, I’ll be delighted to join our group as well, Yōko! After all, we’re partnering with each other in the Ōmori Invitationals” said Yukio.

“That’s great!” said Yōko Nozawa as she hugged on Yukio. “I’m so happy that I’ll be joining with you!”

Yukio was embarrassed while being hugged by Yōko Nozawa. “Eeeh… you’re too soft to hug me. I mean, you’re cute to have a ‘crush’ on me.”

“Yep. I’ll do anything for you since you have helped your team to progress in the Ōmori Invitationals” said Yōko Nozawa.

“Then, it’s a good deal!” said Yukio.

“Wow! I can’t believe that we will have two new groups to join the Bravehearts, but I’m pretty sure that Yōko’s group should have merged with the Air Covert” said Rina Tsuda.

“Yeah, Rina. We’re planning on this because after I heard that your group had been part of the Bravehearts as a mainstream member, I believe that our group had been thinking about merging with the other groups that have ties with us. So, that’s why I might be asking Kana if she’ll apply for being a mainstream member. That way, we’ll be able to find more friends to join our group” said Hideki.

“Oh! That’s going to be a good idea, Hideki!” said Rina Tsuda.

“Then, we should talk to Hinata and Kagetsu about this. Maybe, we should re-arrange everything to make the Unbreaking Charisma even organized like the way the Dragons of Ōta did before” said Keisuke Iwase.

“I agree! In fact, we should all go to the Recreational Center and let’s join with our friends as we’re going to organize the Unbreaking Charisma!” said Michiko Hayama.

“Yeah!” said Misako, Yōko Nozawa and the members of the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn and the Air Covert. The members of the three groups that were associated with the New Camellian Dragons are finally getting their idea in expanding ties with the Bravehearts after Misako’s Ōmori Sakura and Yōko Nozawa’s Haneda Eleven will be joining the Bravehearts once they’ll organize the Unbreaking Charisma. Also, they will also get ready to start their own search to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta, so that once Noboru will revive the group that the warriors of Kasuragi built, they’ll bring their courage and generosity back as long as they’ll have a long-lasting partnership between them.

UP NEXT: Extras 6: “The First Re-organization Plan: Pink and Magenta”

NOTE: The original title names of Extras 5 were “The Sound of the Plum-Colored Heron’s Arrow” and “Half Time Chat with the Members of the Sagi-ume”, but I decided to change it to “A Plum Tree Blooms in a Windy Night” to represent the three associated groups of the New Camellian Dragons. The three groups are the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn and the Air Covert.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 7: "The Magenta Girls and the Sun Warriors" | Extras 6: "The First Re-organization Plan: Pink and Magenta"

Since Volume 7 will be divided into two parts, then I will finish the first part, the Ōmori Invitationals Arc, with this Extra chapter before I’ll be moving on to the second part of this volume, the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc, on May 26 (Sunday). So, here comes the sixth and last Extra chapter of the first part of Volume 7 with the Bravehearts, the Music Girls, the Unbreaking Charisma, the Prestigious Wind Ōta, the Garnet Squad Ōmori and their allies are starting to plan on the re-organization of the hierarchy of the Bravehearts when they’ll expand their group as they’ll recruit the students from the former Pink and Magenta Group of the Dragons of Ōta and some other members who haven’t joined the Dragons of Ōta. Enjoy reading the sixth Extra chapter of Volume 7!

The Bravehearts, the Music Girls, the Unbreaking Charisma, the Prestigious Wind Ōta, the Garnet Squad Ōmori and their allies would meet each other at the Recreational Center of the Misawa Resort Hotel where they’ll be start planning their future, regarding the re-organization of the Dragons of Ōta. For the new group, the Unbreaking Charisma, they’ll be planning to recruit some students from Ōmori Nishi and Ōmori Higashi that are close with the Innocent Charm and its allies. For the Sagi-ume, since they’re an extended group, they’ll have their own plans to work on like recruiting some new friends from Shimako’s class in her new school, the Kasuragi Middle School. For the Prestigious Wind Ōta, they’ll expand their group if their own as they’ll made the Lucky Garnet Pink being part of that group. And finally, for the Bravehearts, they’ll welcome the Ōmori Sakura, the Verdant Dawn, Haneda Eleven, the Air Covert and the Radiant Fuchsia to the organization as mainstream members while they’ll continue their partnership with the New Camellian Dragons to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta. Hanako Yamadaki of the Music Girls will also help the Bravehearts to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta by contacting the leaders of each color group, so that they’ll give the information to her, which will allow the Bravehearts and their allies to easily find the former members, based on the color-coded groups they’ll assign. With the pink and magenta group will be the start of their re-organization plan, the Bravehearts are ready to bring new connections with each other, so that they’ll grow together as one group of bravehearts.

EXTRAS 6: “THE FIRST RE-ORGANIZATION PLAN: PINK AND MAGENTA

The Bravehearts, the Music Girls, the Prestigious Wind Ōta, the Unbreaking Charisma, the Garnet Squad Ōmori and their allies would meet each other at the Recreational Center. They are here just in time to bring their ideas in planning a new organization for the Pink and Magenta Group. This will serve as the first major re-organization of the Bravehearts as it will allow the former members of the Ōta Pink and Magenta Group to form their own extended groups, which they will be connected to the Bravehearts.

“In case you didn’t recognized those friends who wore their garnet-colored shirts, these students are from the Garnet Squad Ōmori, led by Kuni Tachibana. Joining with her are her friends. They are Sumire Miura, Shinya Nakaido, Mitsuki Miyaji, Akira Makabe, Rumi Miyanaga, Matsushige Hyūga, Satsuki Miyamoto, Sayako Sakagami, Takahiro Narasaki and Tetsushi Kanetsuki” said Hinata.

“On the other hand, this is Tsubasa Sugimoto. She’s a first year middle school student from the Iriarai Middle School and a former member of the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball team. She’s also a member of the Red and Blue Sentinel Iriarai” said Kagetsu.

“It’s nice to meet you!” said the Bravehearts, the Prestigious Wind Ōta and the Music Girls.

“Nice to meet you, everyone!” said Kuni Tachibana.

“Nice to meet you, everyone! I already know that you guys are familiar with me, I’m the one who was supposedly become the captain of the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball team. But unfortunately, my career would have been ruined by Shin Mizusaki. I was so scared when I was assaulted and beaten. He mistreated me so much and even ripped my favorite dress while I’m screaming in pain. I never told this you before because I’m very shy to everyone, but now, I believe that you guys will understand my sympathy even you watched our team’s matches at the district tournament. Now that I’m in Iriarai, I’ll try my best to keep my pace in playing basketball and eventually, I may end up enrolling at my father’s school in Nashiba” said Tsubasa.

“Oh! I get it. I believe that you didn’t want to tell your secret to us for a long time after you got assaulted by Shin. Is that right?” said Aoi.

“Yeah, I’m not gonna tell this to everyone before I found out that the Nashiba High School boys’ basketball team had coming back for their heroic performance in their game against Mikagawa” said Tsubasa.

“Well, we know that you’re here to watch our match, Tsubasa, but you didn’t know that Shin was here” said Subaru.

“I heard about him, Subaru. I saw him when he’s acting differently after he was supposedly managing your team last year. It’s complicated to say that I’m growing back while healing my wounds to come back from playing” said Tsubasa.

“You’re a brave warrior, Tsubasa, even you’re formerly part of the Dragons of Ōta. Your friends always missed you when you’re not in school. Right, everyone?” said Subaru.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball team. Toshihiro, Yasushi and Keisuke are also agreed to what Subaru said.

“Wow! You guys are missing me too often after I left Kasuragi peacefully. But things are now changed as I move on. I don’t know if I will meet Shin again. That guy seemed to be naughty before, but he’s generous when he showed his innocence” said Tsubasa.

“I believe that you’re ready to move on, Tsubasa, but before you’ll start your new goal, I want to ask you something important” said Subaru.

“Well, go on. I’m always appreciating your questions, Subaru” said Tsubasa.

“I… I would. What are you planning if the Dragons of Ōta will be back soon?” said Subaru.

“That was a good question. You see, I already run my own team, the Red and Blue Sentinel Iriarai, but if Noboru and his friends want me to go back to the Dragons of Ōta, then I’m going to accept it, but I will have my condition to make it fair for everyone” said Tsubasa.

“And what condition would be?” asked Kazunari.

“My team will be spinning off from the Dragons of Ōta, even I was part of my former team known as the Red and Blue Sentinel Kasuragi” said Tsubasa.

“That team was led by Tomoko Yasuoka” said Tomoka.

“Yeah, she’s currently a second year middle school student from Kasuragi Middle School” said Shimako.

“I have a feeling that your group might end up joining the Bravehearts, but I believe that spinning off from the Dragons of Ōta would be a great idea to end hostilities between you and Shin” said Saki.

“Shin was also a member of the Dragons of Ōta and had created his own group known as Team Mizusaki” said Maho.

“Although Team Mizusaki didn’t join the Dragons of Ōta, Shin and his friends have competed in the Ōta League. Shin’s group made it to the finals in the Iriarai Invitationals, but they lost” said Airi.

“Despite they lost, they would get their spot at the Ōta League Cup, which they fall short in the preliminary stage” said Mimi.

“I never heard about that team before, but thank goodness, he has many friends coming from his own team. But like I said, I will be delighted if our group will spin off from the Dragons of Ōta” said Tsubasa.

“Then, that would be fine with me, Tsubasa. Of course, you’ll be lucky if you’ll be one of our associates of our group. Will you accept it?” said Subaru.

“Sure, Subaru! That way, I’ll mend my relationship with Shin if he’s no longer being naughty and perverted to me” said Tsubasa.

“I would be pleased to join with us, Tsubasa. You’ll get your promise any time you want” said Aoi.

“Okay!” said Tsubasa.

“Now, since all groups are present, we’ll start creating the blueprint for the re-organization of our group!” said Shimaki.

“Yeah!” said the Bravehearts, the Music Girls and the members of the Prestigious Wind Ōta, the Unbreaking Charisma and the Garnet Squad Ōmori.

The members of the Unbreaking Charisma and the Garnet Squad Ōmori start discussing their plans for the future of the Bravehearts once the Dragons of Ōta will be revived soon.

“At first, my sister said to me that Noboru is planning to revive the Dragons of Ōta right after hearing the news about the reinstatement of the Nashiba High School boys’ basketball team. Over the days after the news was broke out, I began calling my friends to know about their future. Eventually, I made up an idea of restoring a group was formerly existed in the Dragons of Ōta organization” said Shimako.

“That’s why Shimako and I were calling with each other a few days ago and we decided on brainstorming ideas to create a group that modelled from the groups existed in the Dragons of Ōta before” said Kuni Tachibana.

“Shimako was the leader of the red group, despite she sported her reddish magenta hair. While on the other hand, Kuni’s hair is magenta, her favorite color” said Hanako Itō.

“The purpose of creating a new group is that we’re going to re-establish the a ‘pink and magenta’ group that was once part of the color-coded group system. When Noboru will about to bring back the Dragons of Ōta, he said that he’s planning to re-organize the entire organization, which will be different from the two divisions they have, the ‘brave’ group and the ‘wind’ group” said Yūto Iwase.

“Since the formation of the Prestigious Wind Ōta, we’re planning to form a ‘pink and magenta’ group and it will be a merger of different groups that was either part of or independent from the Dragons of Ōta” said Kagetsu.

“The Unbreaking Charisma will be a network of groups that their primary color is either pink or magenta. It will be compared to the Prestigious Wind Ōta and the Pink and Plum. While the Prestigious Wind Ōta and the Pink and Plum representing Magome, Ōmori Minami and Ōmori Higashi, the Unbreaking Charisma will represent the people from the districts of Ōmori Kita and Ōmori Nishi” said Hinata Hakamada.

“I have a question, Hinata. Is that group an extended group?” said Haru.

“Of course, Haru! The Unbreaking Charisma will be an extended group and it is a spin-off from the Dragons of Ōta” said Hinata Hakamada.

“Well, to be honest, I think that your group should be independent from the Dragons of Ōta because there’s no way that the group will be associated with them” said Uori.

“And at the same time, it’s impossible to have all members of the Unbreaking Charisma being part of the proposed group” said Kiri.

“Okay, I will appreciate your responses, Uori and Kiri. I believe that you’re right about the possibly of acquiring members in our group. Not all members are coming from Ōmori Kita and Ōmori Nishi, but some may end up coming from their neighboring areas within those two home districts” said Rei.

“That means, we might end up acquiring some teams that have their primary colors of pink or magenta. However, since the Prestigious Wind Ōta is eyeing for other students from different schools, we will instead focus on Hinata’s very own idea” said Kira.

“Hinata had an idea of restoring the Unbreaking Charisma were only groups that came from Keishin, Magome Daini, Kaizuka, Ōmori Daisan and Ishikawadai that have their primary color of pink” said Kazuya.

“I think that your proposed group should be focused on those schools while the Innocent Charm will be its primary group. Right?” said Sarasa.

“Yeah, I agree, Sarasa! The Innocent Charm will be partnering with the other groups that have true hearts with others. Then, we’ll expand the group through finding some second year middle school students from different schools. In Keishin, they are ten sections in their second year level, but the big thing is that only 4 sections that have ties with the Fuzzy Pink Keishin” said Misaki Nagaoka.

“Aside from Keishin, the other schools such as Magome Daini, Kaizuka, Ōmori Daisan and Ishikawadai will be the main site to find more members who have been admired and courageous with their friends in school” said Shinobu Hirasawa.

“When we talked about the participants of the Ōmori Invitationals that have acquired some former members of the Dragons of Ōta, we know that those guys are planning to join the proposed group, but some may end up re-joining the Dragons of Ōta through its own division” said Michiko Hayama.

“Also, the Bravehearts will open for new groups to join. I heard that the Radiant Fuchsia, the Ōmori Sakura and the Haneda Eleven are planning to join with us. The Air Covert is considered merging with the Haneda Eleven since both sides were close with their interests” said Ai.

“That’s right, Ai. Our group has been planning on forming a new mainstream group that would be reserved for the groups that have been associated with the Pink and Plum while the other will be reserved for the students in Haneda and Nishi Kōjiya” said Shintarō Ōsumi.

“I’m sure that there will be two groups to be created in the organization. Of course, the students from Hasekura may end up joining with one group, which I may name it the ‘lavender’ group” said Hiyo.

“Well, that’s a unique name for me” said Miho.

“That group should be integrated to the Bravehearts if they’ll be able to open for new members that came from the southeastern areas of Ōta such as Haneda, Nishi Kōjiya and Nakrokugō” said Shōhei Hosoya.

“Since we’ll open new groups to join, the ‘lavender’ group and the ‘associates to Pink and Plum’ group will become mainstream members while the Innocent Charm will allow to spin off the Pink Nobles into its own group” said Seijirō Hakamada.

“I also made an idea that Team Ishizuka-Aida is planning to join the Unbreaking Charisma. They have previously partnered with my group, but I believe that they might become associates with the Innocent Charm while keeping its partnership with my group when a new competition comes out” said Ryōta Nakamura.

“I think that those guys can’t wait to partner with you if they’ll be joining with the Unbreaking Charisma” said Rina Sugaya.

“Yep” said Ryōta Nakamura.

“The Prestigious Wind Ōta will not be part of the Unbreaking Charisma due to most of their members have their own ideas for themselves” said Sachiko Sugai.

“I agree, Sachiko! Since our group is an extended group, we will find new connections within our batch. Also, I will make the Lucky Garnet Pink will be part of our group since Kuni Hakamada had been associated with most of our friends including Kagetsu and Hinata” said Rina Sugaya.

“Yeah, the members of the Lucky Garnet Pink have interests in fashion and art because of their talent in arts, but also they also want to explore more through using digital arts and graphic arts” said Fūko Shibasaki.

“So, Kuni, are you going to join our group?” asked Rina Sugaya.

“Okay, Rina! I’m counting in to be with you!” said Kuni Hakamada.

“That’s great! We’ll have a new group to be part of our organization!” said Rina Sugaya.

“Yeah! Since the Lucky Garnet Pink will be joining the Prestigious Wind Ōta, Kuni, Asuka Yokoi and Kana Hanaoka will be part of the main group!” said Kagetsu.

“I agree, Kagetsu! Asuka and Kana are together in Ōmori since they live in the same condominium as mine. Also, they have great talent in basketball, focusing on offense like post shooting and mid-range shooting” said Mimi.

“The Lucky Garnet Pink will not only join the Prestigious Wind Ōta, but also they’ll become associates with the Bravehearts!” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“That’s right, Hanako! I hope that the Lucky Garnet Pink will end up participating at the Ōta League with a strong roster, but they’re too early to compete” said Erika.

“However, I will let them know if they’ll be ready to compete at the Ōta League” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“Okay!” said Erika.

“Now, for the main part, the Unbreaking Charisma will be divided into separate groups. I have a vision that the groups will be formed based on the existed groups coming from Keishin, Magome Daini, Kaizuka, Ōmori Daisan and Ishikawadai” said Kuni Tachibana.

“Yeah, Kuni. Our group will be known as the Unbreaking Charisma, in honor of our original group that was once part of the Dragons of Ōta before it was disbanded. The Unbreaking Charisma will be composed of the Innocent Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Nimurasaki Starlight, Team Ishizuka-Aida and the other pink and magenta groups in the Keishin Academy that are coming from our batch” said Hinata.

“The Sagi-ume will not join the Unbreaking Charisma as it is an extended group. We’re currently planning on letting Shimako’s new friends to join our group as that’s why we’ll be expanding our group as soon as possible” said Hinata Kiyama.

“Since the Unbreaking Charisma will be returned, we will start planning on a partnership that will allow us to organize activities in the Misawa Resort Hotel” said Yasushi.

“While our friends from the Sagisō Ekudo and the Purpunakidori are still in Kasuragi, we have friends in our class and they will be ready to join with us to represent themselves as friends of us” said Ruri Shimizu.

“That’s right, Ruri. Since most of the members of the Goyaume are now in Kasuragi Middle School, their friends will be joining our group, bringing a new branch of our group” said Runa Kumada.

“Yeah, I agree!” said Ruri.

“Since the Unbreaking Charisma will be formed, there are other groups that are planning to join the Unbreaking Charisma. The Kaizuka Pink and the Ambivalent Daini are considered joining the Unbreaking Charisma while their friends may end up joining if they desire to do so” said Shiori Shikano.

“That’s expecting, Shiori. Those two groups have former members of the Dragons of Ōta, but I believe that they’re willing to be part of our group after we saw their performance in the tournament” said Nagisa Hashimoto.

“That’s right, Nagisa. I’m sure that they’re supporting the revival of the group and they’re planning not to be part of the Dragons of Ōta since most of their members didn’t actually part of the group before” said Shiori.

“I agree, Shiori!” said Nagisa.

“Based on the lists of former groups of the Dragons of Ōta, they are eighteen groups that are part of the Ōta Pink and Magenta Group. Which means, the group has 366 members coming from Noboru’s class up to our class” said Taketoshi Sawamatsu.

“I believe that we should only focus on the sixth graders and first year middle school students because they’re closer with us” said Miyu Higuchi.

“Yeah, Miyu. We would easily find the members of the Dragons of Ōta in different schools, but since we’re focusing on having a large group, I think that we will invite the higher-level students to join” said Daisuke Ōhata.

“Oh! I see the point right now, Daisuke! We would only find their friends while some will find some higher-level students. This would relate to our search to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Miyu Higuchi.

“I believe so, but I’m sure that we might need it for the search” said Daisuke Ōhata.

“Yeah!” said Miyu Higuchi.

“Basically, the Unbreaking Charisma will not only acquire some former members of the Dragons of Ōta that are coming from Keishin, Magome Daini, Kaizuka, Ōmori Daisan and Ishikawadai, we will be able to find some pink-colored groups as well” said Katsumi Noguchi.

“Then, once the first plan is complete, we will have an agreement to create a partnership between them. That way, they’ll be allowed to participate for weekend trainings and summer vacations” said Atsuko Hatano.

“I agree! Once the Unbreaking Charisma is now established, we will be ready to rise together as we’re inspired by our admiration, generosity and prestigious” said Kuni Tachibana.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Unbreaking Charisma and the Garnet Squad Ōmori.

“Now, let’s move on to the structure of the Bravehearts, the Unbreaking Charisma, the Sagi-ume and the Prestigious Wind Ōta” said Miho.

“As for the Bravehearts, with the inclusion of the Ōmori Sakura, the Verdant Dawn, Haneda Eleven, the Air Covert and the Radiant Fuchsia, these groups will become mainstream members while the Innocent Charm, the Sagi-ume and the Prestigious Charm will welcome new members through the partnership with the Prestigious Wind Ōta and the Unbreaking Charisma” said Aoi Kayano.

“On the other hand, most of the friends of Shimako in Kasuragi Middle School will form their own group and they’ll directly join the Sagi-ume and the Bravehearts” said Mika Okazaki.

“In addition, the participants of the Ōmori Invitationals will have options to join the Unbreaking Charisma, the Bravehearts or the Dragons of Ōta” said Banri Sakurai.

“As part of the agreement, Miyu’s friends from the Nimurasaki Starlight will be all joining the Bravehearts. Isn’t that great, Miyu?” said Hinata Hakamada.

“Yeah, Hinata! I can’t wait to see my friends going to get along with us again!” said Miu Higuchi.

“I agree, Miyu!” said Hinata Hakamada.

“That would allow our group to be complete again after we were invited by Hinata to play for her team” said Yuto Ichinose.

“Yep. We might be brave enough to prepare anything for the future and even we’re now part of the Unbreaking Charisma” said Miyu Higuchi.

“It will be a pleasure to allow our group to be more connected with the Innocent Charm as long as we’re hopefully going to develop our relationship with them” said Yurika Niekawa.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Nimurasaki Starlight.

“For the Unbreaking Charisma, we will acquire the groups, based in Ōmori Minami and Ōmori Higashi that were formerly coming from the Ōta Pink and Magenta Group of the Dragons of Ōta. I will be informing my sister to know about my plan” said Shimako.

“Sure, you can do that, Shimako. I believe that you’re the one who can finish your research” said Kana Kawasumi.

“And then, continue with your talks with the other leaders of the red group” said Tōru Hosoi.

“You got it!” said Shimako.

“For the Prestigious Wind Ōta, since the Lucky Garnet Pink is now part of our group, we’ll be planning to construct a new boarding house in the compound of the Misawa Resort Hotel” said Naoki Hatano.

“The proposed boarding house will be a few walks away to go to the Misawa Resort Hotel and it would be a great place to meet with our friends” said Atsushi Aiba.

“That way, everyone is happy between all of us!” said Junichi Morizawa.

“I know that our plan will be working on this, but it will take at last half a year to complete it. Once we’re moving to that place, we’re going to meet the Bravehearts easily” said Rina Sugaya.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Prestigious Wind Ōta.

“Everyone! I made an announcement to make. Since Noboru and I have an agreement earlier, I will contact the leaders of each color-coded group to get to know about the different groups and factions that are existed in the Dragons of Ōta” said Hanako Yamadaki.

Everyone is excited to hear Hanako’s announcement and that’s why they’re celebrating with their smiles.

“That’s great! We might be able to meet those members in no time!” said Masami.

“Hii, I’m happy with that announcement! I can’t hardly wait to see them!” said Tsubaki.

“Sure, we will, Tsuba!” said Hiiragi.

“We should be more prepared for the search, everyone! It’s going to be more serious than I expected!” said Aoi.

“This would allow us to meet more former members of the Dragons of Ōta!” said Tomoka.

“Once we’ll meet them, we’ll ask them to support the revival of the group that the warriors of Kasuragi built!” said Airi.

“Then, Subaru will be planning on re-organizing it by making a new hierarchy that would re-connect all groups in one place!” said Maho.

“Since the Bravehearts is Subaru’s own team, we will finally be able to spin off from the Dragons of Ōta and continue running of our own!” said Saki.

“I’m so excited to see more members of the group and I couldn’t wait to meet them for the first time!” said Mimi.

“It’s hard to believe that with the blessings being filled again, we might be able to form new partnerships between us and the former members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Kagetsu.

“Ah! We will be able to meet some higher-level students that we will be able to help us in finding more members of the group!” said Hinata Hakamada.

“With the first re-organization being set, we will be able to start finding more members of the Dragons of Ōta before gathering together to witness the revival of the group” said Kentarō.

“I would love to see the Dragons of Ōta being revived and I hope that Manaka will be able to re-organize her own group while keeping her honor to coach with our team” said Aya Miyakoōji.

“It’s a great blessing to see, Aya! I’m hyped to look for former members of the Dragons of Ōta. We should start finding them and make new connections with them!” said Miyu Aida.

“We have a lot of color groups to find and we have work one color at the time! That way, we’ll be able to find all members of the group and call for the gathering!” said Subaru.

“Yeah!” said the Bravehearts.

Hanako Yamadaki would continue to explain the announcement. “When I contacted the leaders of each color group, I will invite them to meet with Noboru and his team. Tht way, the Bravehearts will be able to re-organize the plans to make a marginable hierarchy of the Dragons of Ōta. Subaru, I hope that we should work together to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta once they’ll give us the lists of members with their groups being listed. With that, each group of Bravehearts wilkl have their own assignment to find the members of the color-coded groups that will be assigned by Subaru and his team.”

“I agree, Hanako! That way, we’ll allow the Bravehearts to finally have a chance to meet the former members of the Dragons of Ōta for sure” said Subaru.

“Yeah!” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“I believe that since Hanako and Subaru will be able to help Noboru and his friends to revive the group, I think that we will be planning to support the revival of the group” said Haru.

“Yeah, Haru. Everyone knows that the Dragons of Ōta is a great organization that has many members trying their best to be stronger in basketball. They are tons of prospects out there” said Eri.

“Imagine, these guys are going to be able to power up with their special moves and they’ll be able to prove themselves that they have the stronger force” said Sarasa.

“That’s true, Sarasa and Eri. I realize that we must start our search of our own to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta. That way, we’ll let Tomoka and her friends to re-organize everything before the big gathering to be held in June” said Haru.

“Yeah, I agree!” said Eri and Sarasa.

“Yeah!” said Sasame, Roro, Miku, Hiyo, Shupe, Kotoko, Uori and Kiri.

“I’m glad that your friends have finally prepared their plans for the future when the Dragons of Ōta is back, Kotoko. I think that we should join the search as well!” said Sumiko Serizawa.

“That would be great if we would meet a knight in the shining armor!” said Ai Harasaki.

“Well, I’m delighted to let all of you to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta. I will be helping my friends to find the former members of the Dragons of Ōta. It would be a bigger challenge for us, but this won’t be easy as in singing with a harmonious voice. Right, everyone?” said Kotoko.

“Yeah!” said Haru, Eri, Sarasa, Sasame, Roro, Miku, Hiyo, Shupe, Uori and Kiri.

“I hope that the Dragons of Ōta will be back soon when the time has come for them to rise” said Uori.

“Inspired by their willpower and courage, they’re ready for everything to make their season even better than their last year” said Kiri.

“I agree, Kiri! I’m very excited to see all schools in Ōta, preparing themselves to compete in different competitions, starting with the prefectural tournament up to the Winter Cup” said Roro.

“Once the Dragons of Ōta is back, I know that everyone will get their smiles again, but hopefully, all past memories will never be lost” said Sasame.

“When I look at their courage, they’re confident and content that they want to prove themselves to the best, but everything will be all set for them as soon as they grow together as one large group” said Shupe.

“No matter what will happen this year, this will be their year of redemption and resurgence” said Miku.

“When bigger groups like this have been inspired by their characteristics and talents, they know what to do when they’re ready to step in to the court. I can’t wait to see how they’re going to do in their future competitions this year” said Hiyo.

“I agree, Hiyo! In Katsushika, they’re determined to win when it comes to their fighting spirit and I believe in them because they want to have an opportunity to dominate with their strength and willpower” said Kotoko.

“One way or another, these titans are prepared to prove themselves. Once they conquer decisively, they’ll face a new threat, which is facing against different schools around the country” said Sarasa.

“I have a great feeling that the Dragons of Ōta will be coming back, but with their new recognition. Also, I’m rooting for the Bravehearts because they’re responsible to be blessed” said Eri.

“Yeah, that’s true, Eri. Once we’ll start finding some members of the Dragons of Ōta, we’ll let them know that they’ll bring back their fighting spirit and courage, so that they’ll become warriors of the south. Right, girls?” said Haru.

“Yeah!” said Eri, Sarasa, Sasame, Roro, Miku, Hiyo, Shupe, Kotoko, Uori and Kiri.

“We should be more prepared for the upcoming days, girls, because we’re going to help the Bravehearts to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta and grow our relationship with them!” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Yeah!” said Haru, Eri, Sarasa, Sasame, Roro, Miku, Hiyo, Shupe, Kotoko, Uori and Kiri.

“Everyone! Now that we know the structure of the proposed plan when we’re going to witness the revival of the Dragons of Ōta. We have so many things to create new connections and that’s why we will be ready to face a new challenge” said Kuni Tachibana.

“Yeah, Kuni. I’m glad that everything will be all set, but right now, we should all be blessed for tonight because our celebration is just the beginning of a new era in the Era of Fuchsia and Celadon” said Kagetsu.

“You got it, onēsan! Let’s all celebrate and let our admiration and generosity empower for all of us!” said Hinata Hakamada.

“Yeah!” said the Bravehearts, the Music Girls and the members of the Prestigious Wind Ōta, the Unbreaking Charisma and the Garnet Squad Ōmori. The five groups were able to form their first re-organization plan, in preparing themselves for the revival of the group that the warriors of Kasuragi built, the Dragons of Ōta. The celebration would not only make their accomplishment in making their community more admired and generous, they’re hopefully going to fulfill their dreams in building new connections with each other, so that they’ll grow together as one group of bravehearts.

UP NEXT: Chapter 121: “From Warm to Radiant” [Start of Volume 7, Part 2]

And that concludes the Ōmori Invitationals Arc as we're now reaching the middle of Volume 7! It was a great arc that symbolizes prestigiousness, courage and generosity. Now that the Ōmori Invitationals Arc is finally over, it’s time to move on to the new arc known as the Fuchsia and Celadon Arc. It’s great that I have worked on finishing touches per each update before posting it to this thread. As the series will about to reach a new era very soon, the Bravehearts are going to have their re-organization plan started while preparing themselves for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. I believe that it’s going to be a new sign for the Bravehearts to plan on reviving the Dragons of Ōta, so that they’ll be able to partner with them for future activities in their hometown. The first chapter of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc will be on May 26 (Sunday). Also, I’ll be releasing the new schedule of updates for the next set of updates of Volume 7. So, I’ll see you on May 26 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts as we’ll reach a new arc known as the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc!

Thanks
    Achievements:

For those who are not reading Extras 5 & 6 yet, then you have to read it either before or after you read tonight's update. Come on, I'm not happy the way I seethe view count been declining once again because I supposedly post it earlier as I could. Hopefully, this will turn things the better way now. So, we're in the middle of Volume 7: "The Magenta Girls and the Sun Warriors", and hopefully, you're all set for a new arc. It's time to go for another arc in the series as we're reaching the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc!

Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts has finally reaching the middle of Volume 7, “The Magenta Girls and the Sun Warriors”, as we’re now reaching a new arc known as the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc. This arc will cover the events leading to and during the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, an eleven-day festivity event organized by the Bravehearts and their allies during the observation of the Golden Week to usher a new era in Ōta known as the Era of Fuchsia and Celadon. It will start on Chapter 121 with the search of the members and leaders of the pink and magenta group of the Dragons of Ōta. Right now, the first part of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc was done, consisted of 15 chapters, 2 special chapters, 6 interludes and 8 Extra chapters. I’m currently writing some drafts for the new chapters of this arc that will mostly be covered in Volume 8, which means that it’s still working in progress in the meantime. Now, let’s start with Chapter 121 with the title, “From Warm to Radiant”! Enjoy reading Chapter 121!

After the first re-organization plan was set for the Bravehearts to expand their group, the Bravehearts will prepare their next plans for the upcoming tournament, the Fuchsia and Celadon Dragons Tournament. However, as for Maho and Natsuhi’s team, Team Blue and Yellow, and Toshihiro’s team, the Cerulean Wing, they are getting excited for the Ikegami Invitationals, the second invitational tournament of the Ōta League. Natsuhi and Toshihiro would go for a verbal exchange between them since they already faced each other last year with Team Blue and Yellow won. Team Blue and Yellow may also going to do deal their rivalry with Ichirō Fujio and the Sunburst Co. They’ll have to wait until the third week of May to prepare themselves for their competition in the Ikegami Invitationals. Finally, the search for former members of the Dragons of Ōta would begin as the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura would look for the members of the pink and magenta group. Hinata would assign each group to find the groups of the pink and magenta groups while she will join with Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako, Sayaka in a group. The goal for them is to know about the groups of the pink and magenta group where each group had members on it. Hinata’s team would finally find a new group known as the Spear of the Garnet Heron, led by Kazuya Akatsuki, a second year high school student working at his family restaurant. In a coincidence, the Spear of the Garnet Heron is also the name of his family restaurant. With Hinata’s group found a group coming from the pink and magenta group, they’ll wait for the other groups to find the groups of the pink and magenta group as well if they were lucky to find them before they’ll meet with Hinata’ group again for the campfire night at the beachfront of the Misawa Resort Hotel.

CHAPTER 121: “FROM WARM TO RADIANT

The second part of Volume 7 is focused on the events leading to the Fuchsia and Celadon Week including the kickoff of the festivity.

The next day, the Bravehearts and their allies wake up in their beds after celebrating the afterparty for the participants of the Ōmori Invitationals and the Nashiba High School basketball team. They enter to their respective schools and were able to get high grades in their assignments.

At the classroom of section 1-C in the middle school building of the Keishin Academy, Tomoka and their friends are sitting together while the breaktime is ongoing.

“We’re looking great with our assignments being passed and I can’t believe that everyone is improving in most of the subjects we taken” said Tomoka.

“Yeah, Tomoka. We still have one month away for the mid-term examination and we should focus on studying once the exam is near for about one week” said Maho.

“I’m sure that we have to do that, Maho, once the exams are near. Just to remind everyone that we will have at least three weeks before the examination week. I have to be honest that we need to get high scores in seatwork and assignments, so that we will be able to answer all questions in the exam” said Saki.

“That’s true, Saki. We still have more topics to explore, so that when the examination comes, we’ll be able to answer all of those questions without getting stressed” said Tomoka.

“I agree!” said Maho and Saki.

“I almost forgot to inform everyone that tomorrow will be the first day of training of the boys’ and girls’ basketball team. The tryouts will take place and those who are not from Keishin last year will be taking their guts to show up” said Hinata.

“The training will start by three in the afternoon where it will be divided into two sets. The first set is for the girls and the other is for the boys” said Airi.

“When the training will last?” asked Ayaka Kutaragi.

“It would be one hour per set. Then, the announcement of the results of the tryout will be held on May 6” said Airi.

“I think that we should all go early to visit the gym first before the kouhais and senpais coming out” said Maho.

“I’m sure that we’re all strong and determined when it comes to the training” said Natsuhi.

“It would be a pleasure that we will start working together with the kouhais and senpais for the entire year” said Saki.

“Yep. I know that everyone is excited, but I would say that we should try our best to show our skills and attributes. We should impress the coaches to see what they will be doing for us this year” said Maho.

“I agree, Maho-san! I would be delighted if all of us are performing well in the tryout even those who have directly joined from the elementary school. Do you agree?” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said Maho, Saki, Airi, Hinata and Natsuhi.

“I’m glad that you’re all set for your first training, Tomoka. I’m sure that we have more time to set things up for the Fuchsia and Celadon Dragons Tournament” said Megumi.

“Oh! Good idea!” said Tomoka.

“What are you expecting for that event, Tomoka?” asked Hinata.

“We’re expecting meet all members of our ‘Dream Team’ for the Fuchsia and Celadon Dragons Tournament later during the campfire night” said Tomoka.

“The proposed roster will be finalized later as we’ll bring the members to show up and then, prepare themselves for the training” said Hitomi.

“I believe that your team is all set for the tournament, Tomoka. It would be a big connection between the Family of Angels and Team Aurora” said Chinami Itagaki.

“Yep. My team, the Rainbow Angels, will confirm its participation for the Fuchsia and Celadon Dragons Tournament and hopefully, we’ll drive for victory!” said Tomoka.

“I’m sure that you’ll be preparing for the tournament, but don’t expect to face off against some of the toughest teams from different schools such as Keishin, Shiromidai, Niida Nishi and so on” said Rei.

“Like our team, your team should be more blessed with your generosity” said Kazuya.

“We’re all delighted to see your team and I believe that they’re ready to get rolling into the tournament” said Ai.

“You bet! Since the Family of Angels and Team Aurora are the organizers of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week and the Fuchsia and Celadon Dragons Tournament, this tournament would not be a serious competition, but it is the beginning of the journey for all of us as we’re ushering a new era known as the Era of Fuchsia and Celadon” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said Maho, Saki, Airi, Hinata, Natsuhi and the other students of section 1-C, mostly from the Family of Angels and the Innocent Charm.

“Since the Ōmori Invitationals is finished, the next major tournament will be the Ikegami Invitationals to be held in the Ikegami Gymnasium on May 15 & 16. I believe that this tournament would be one of the warm-up events for us before going to the prefectural tournament, which will be held in two and a half months from now” said Saki.

“Yeah, Saki. I know that we already have two rivalries happened in our organization, which relate to their personal rivalry. For the girls, it is Maho vs. Miyu” said Airi.

“And for the boys, it is Natsuhi vs. Toshihiro” said Hinata.

“I’m so excited to participate in that tournament next month, but things are going to be different when I’ll be stepping to the court for the Ikegami Invitationals. My team had previously participated in the same tournament last year where we were beaten in the semifinals by Ichirō Fujio and his team, the Sunburst Co.” said Natsuhi.

“I even know that you faced me in the quarterfinals, Natsuhi. I would have won that match before you sank a three over me” said Toshihiro.

“Well, it was a nice match between the two of us, Toshihiro” said Natsuhi.

“Eh, that was before, but now, since I’m a student in Keishin, I’ll expect to see your team fully prepared for the Ikegami Invitationals. My team will be part of the tournament as well!” said Toshihiro.

“Well, I’m better than you, but I’m still trying to prove myself!” said Natushi.

“You can’t take easy things on me, I’ll be taking you out first!” said Toshihiro.

“Oh, yes, you are, Toshihiro! I’m going to remember our match before, but it won’t be done with my strength!” said Natsuhi.

“Well, then, I won’t be terrified with the match before, but I will win the tournament this time!” said Toshihiro.

“Bring it on!” said Natsuhi.

Everyone in the classroom of section 1-C is looking at Natushi and Toshihiro, who were staring at each other because they have previously met each other in the Ikegami Invitationals.

Teruko Sugiyama shouts at Natsuhi and Toshihiro, trying to restrain them. “Whoa! Take it easy, you two! You might distract the entire classroom!”

Natsuhi and Toshihiro stop staring at each other when Teruko pats on the shoulders of Natsuhi and Toshihiro. “You’re not supposed to do a fist fight, Natsuhi and Toshihiro. The competition is going to be held in two weeks and you must focus on your studies first. The training for the Ikegami Invitationals will be held soon and you can only express your comparisons with each other when the time comes. Do you understand?”

Natsuhi and Toshihiro would sigh before saying to Teruko.

“Yes, we understand” said Natsuhi and Toshihiro.

“Good. I hope that you will learn your lesson not to compare with each other. I’m generous to everyone who has heated confrontations. But remember, you must keep your heart, but not to tarnish it. Okay?” said Teruko.

“Yes, Teruko-san” said Natsuhi and Toshihiro.

Tomoka, Maho, Saki, Airi and Hinata sigh after the confrontation was over.

“Wow, that’s a relief. I can’t believe that they’re fighting for the best” said Tomoka.

“Yeah, it doesn’t mean that they would fight each other again” said Saki.

“Toshihiro doesn’t want to mind on him when he’s quiet during class but making a heated confrontation like this is not his case” said Airi.

“Well, I’m going to say that Natsuhi can’t fight with his own words because he wants to be determined to be the best player in the ward” said Hinata.

“True, Hinata-san. I can’t believe that they’re not fighting with each other. It would have been a disaster if both are keep arguing with their words” said Maho.

“You’re right, Maho. I was once doing that with Ryōta when we were fighting for the top guy in our group. Ryōta seemed to be admiring, but I know that he’s very generous as well” said Kazuya.

“You know, it’s not complicated to compete with their comparison, but I’m not upset if they’re able to work together as they’re both classmates in our class” said Maho.

“I agree, Maho” said Kazuya.

“Man, the next tournament would be more heated, but I realize that not just they’re friends with each other, but they have their own talent” said Yoshitsugu.

“Yep. This is different from any other personal rivalries in our school. Natsuhi had been serious when it comes to competitions like this” said Maho.

“He even played with his own mind game when he had met either an ally or a rival and invited him to a match. That’s why he’s known by his friends as the Night Blue” said Misaki Nagaoka.

“Obviously, you’re right, Misaki. I would expect to see Natsuhi being a careful guy, not being selfish” said Maho.

“Being selfish is not the way he’ll do if he’ll trick somebody” said Rei.

“Just like his twin sisters, Tsubaki and Hiiragi” said Misaki.

“I’m honest with Natsuhi’s personality, but this would be challenging when it comes to his determination” said Hirono Yamanaka.

“Hirono’s right, Maho. I believe that you and Natushi should work together in a special training. Right?” said Kanae Hashimoto.

“Uh… actually, yes, Kanae. I should work on that” said Maho.

“Yeah, you better watch him, Maho. I know that he’s ready to compete in the next tournament, but I’m sure that Daisuke and others may help him to prepare for an unexpected challenge” said Kazumi Tanaka.

“Yeah, I agree” said Maho.

“Tomoka, should we continue the discussion now? We only have five minutes before the next subject” said Fujiko Sasaki.

“Oh! I forgot about that! Thanks for remining me, Fujiko” said Tomoka, who was surprised after realized that there are only five minutes left to end the breaktime. “As you can see, the Ikegami Invitationals will be held in two weeks from now. Of course, we have Team Blue and Yellow and the Ikegami-Suzuridani Tigers going to represent the Bravehearts while other teams such as the Cerulean Wing would be representing their own hometown as well.”

“Last year, the tournament was won by the Sunburst Co. in the boys’ tournament and the Lunar Nightgirls in the girls’ tournament” said Akiyuki Katsumoto.

“The Sunburst Company is composed of second year middle school students from our own school while the Lunar Nightgirls is a group of middle school students coming from Ōmori Daishi Middle School” said Junichi Kamisaka.

“Since the tournament will be one of the major tournaments of the Ōta League, the tournament will determine four spots to qualify for the Ōta League Cup” said Kyōji Nogami.

“If I would be honest, Tomoka, Ikegami is one of the populated areas in Ōta. I think that those guys are going to be stronger than expected” said Masanobu Uehara.

“Yeah, Masanobu. And in part of it, the search for the members of the Dragons of Ōta would also be important for us as we will find them to convince them that they’ll join the movement to revive the Dragons of Ōta” said Tomoka.

“Yeah! After the meeting last night, we know that we’ll start finding more members through the colors of the group” said Saki.

“Each color will be picked by the Bravehearts and we have to find the members of each color group. That way, we’ll convince them to gather together with the fellow members to witness the revival of the group” said Masami Nojima.

“The fifteen groups are pink and magenta, fuchsia, red, rose, maroon, brown, yellow, orange, green, blue, cerulean, indigo, lavender, violet and black. It is based on how they joined these color groups by their appearance and they have their personality” said Kaiji Nakagami.

“For example, Yumi Kaneda was part of the black group when she was part of the Dragons of Ōta through her sister, Kumi, but now, she started to use a different color in dawn-colored red” said Anzu Ogi.

“Yeah, Anzu. That’s why we must find the members of the Dragons of Ōta once Hanako Yamadaki called all leaders of the color groups to gather up, so that they will meet with Noboru and his friends, the Brave Pioneers of the Dragons of Ōta” said Megumi.

“I also believe that we might ask the other groups including the participants of the Ōmori Invitationals to join the search as well” said Nanako Funatani.

“That way, they’ll be able to find the members of the Dragons of Ōta and know their original group” said Dairoku.

“Exactly, Dairoku!” said Megumi.

“Since the second search is going to be a big challenge for all of us, not even we’ll have to find some higher-level students from different schools ranging from middle school to high school” said Airi.

“I know that this mission is going to be a piece of cake for us, but we’ll have to put one color first before going to another color” said Momoe.

“Once all groups are competed, we’ll gather them to see Noboru and his friends, so that they will convince the Brave Pioneers to revive the group that the warriors of Kasuragi built” said Ayaka.

“I agree, Ayaka! This would bring the dominance of basketball back in Ōta and we’ll make sure that we’ll be able to progress our basketball careers this year!” said Airi.

“Since the pink and magenta group will be assigned by the members of the Innocent Charm and the Prestigious Charm, the other colors are open by anyone to find them” said Hinata.

“I agree! We’ll start working on this right after our classes are over and we’ll make sure that once the pink and magenta group will be completed, then it’s on to another color we go!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said Maho, Saki, Airi, Hinata, Natsuhi and the other students of section 1-C, mostly from the Family of Angels and the Innocent Charm.

“One more thing to remind everyone is that as part of the agreement, the Music Girls and their friends will be joining with us for their stay during the Fuchsia and Celadon Week” said Tomoka.

“Well, I’m glad that they were able to invite our group for the holiday break, but I’m sure that they’ll be able to find the members of the Dragons of Ōta as well” said Chinami Itagaki.

“Yep. Hanako Yamadaki, Subaru and Aoi were talking with each other right after the meeting about the first re-organization plan of our group. Subaru and Aoi asked Hanako if the Music Girls and their friends will spend with us for the holiday break” said Tomoka.

The flashback shows Subaru, Aoi and Hanako Yamadaki. They are talking with each other while looking at their friends playing basketball.

“If our group will be hanging out with you, then we might be able to help you and your friends, right?” asked Hanako Yamadaki.

“Yes, you can, Hanako. Not only you and the Music Girls will be helping with us for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, but you’ll help us in finding more members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Aoi.

“Well, I’m okay with that, Aoi. I mean, we’re living in separate places, but I believe that we should only meet each other at night” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Okay, that’s fine with me, Hanako. I hope that we will be able to keep our friendship with each other and make sure that we’ll have a harmonious enjoyment for each of us” said Subaru.

“Yeah!” said Hanako Yamadaki.

The flashback ends after Hanako Yamadaki smiles to Subaru and Aoi. Then, Saki talks to Tomoka while listing to what Tomoka said earlier about the agreement.

“I’m glad that Hanako and the Music Girls are going to be able to join with us for the activities of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week” said Saki.

“As well as the vacation in Nagoya where everyone will spend a vacation for two days in the home of the Gotō clan” said Maho.

“Yep. I’m sure that you won’t be surprised with that announcement, but I know that everyone will all set for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week as long as we’ll be able to accomplish our goals for the festivity” said Tomoka.

“They’re many young and mature students from different schools will be here to participate at the festivity where they will be surprises, thrills ands excitements coming in the Misawa Resort Hotel” said Megumi.

“We should all be prepared for the new era in Ōta as this would be our year of progress and redevelopment in youth basketball in our community” said Hitomi.

“You got it! So, once the bell will be striking soon, we’ll have to focus on studying new topics in different subjects before we’ll start the search for the members of the Dragons of Ōta!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said Maho, Saki, Airi, Hinata, Natsuhi and the other students of section 1-C, mostly from the Family of Angels and the Innocent Charm. The Bravehearts and their friends in the section 1-C in the Keishin Academy Middle School are ready to start their new goals for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week as well as the future activities they’ll be preparing very soon.

Part 2 will be on the next post.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 7: "The Magenta Girls and the Sun Warriors" | Chapter 121: "From Warm to Radiant"

Part 2

Later, in the afternoon, at the Hasekura High School, Hanako Yamadaki contacted the leaders of the pink and magenta group of the Dragons of Ōta. She said that she will meet them after the classes of the Music Girls are over. Then, as the ring bells, the classes are over and the Bravehearts and their allies leave their schools respectively.

At the assembly area of the Keishin Academy, the Bravehearts and their allies are present where Tomoka and her friends are having an announcement.

“Everyone, I have an announcement to make. We will start the search for former members of the Dragons of Ōta once Hanako was able to meet with the leaders of the color groups, starting with the pink and magenta group. Now, I received a text message from Hanako Yamadaki, saying that the leaders of the pink and magenta group are agreed to meet with her at the Ōmori Condominiums, which is located a mile away from our school” said Tomoka.

“While we’re waiting for Hanako to receive a message from her, we’re going to discuss the activities for today” said Saki.

“In case you know, the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura will be starting their own search for the members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Airi.

“We have a meeting last night at the Recreational Center where we’re re-organizing structure of the Bravehearts, in preparing for the revival of the Dragons of Ōta” said Hinata.

“In order to push our plans through, we need the former members of the Dragons of Ōta to support the revival of the group that the warriors of Kasuragi built” said Maho.

“That’s why this search is not an urgent, but an important mission for every one of us because we’re trying to reconnect with the former members of the Dragons of Ōta, so that they will be able to remember their past days in the group” said Kagetsu.

“Also, Subaru and his friends will have their own search too since they’re mostly associated with Noboru and the Brave Pioneers of the Dragons of Ōta. Hopefully, Subaru and his friends will reveal some information about the group and then, they will be coordinating with Hanako once one group was done” said Natsuhi.

“The search will last for a month, which means we might search for more members of the group on the other days right after the Fuchsia and Celadon Week” said Mimi.

“We will halt the search when the Fuchsia and Celadon Week comes, however, it will be resumed once the festivity is over” said Tsubaki.

“We’ll make sure that we’ll be able to find more former members of the group before it reaches the Interhigh preliminary tournament” said Hiiragi.

“So, everyone, we’ll accomplish this in no time!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said the Bravehearts and their allies.

“I hope that you’re all prepared for the campfire night because we’ll have a lot of guests to come!” said Hinata.

“The guests will not only be coming from the participants of the Ōmori Invitationals, but also some of the former members of the Dragons of Ōta will be coming to the campfire night as well!” said Kagetsu.

“So, each group will have one food to buy and we’ll be preparing to organize this activity after we’re having an afternoon break at the Suzuran Shopping Street. All groups must buy their food before it reaches six in the evening” said Saki.

“Hopefully, you will meet some new friends in the campfire night and let’s make sure that we’ll be know their secrets when we’re interacting with them. Are we all okay with this, everyone?” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said the Bravehearts and their allies.

“I invited Ichirō and the Sunburst Co. to join our activity because they’ll reveal some information about the upcoming competition, which is the Ikegami Invitationals” said Maho.

“Also, don’t forget that the leaders of the associated groups of the Music Girls will be coming with us too, especially for the Fire Edelweiss!” said Airi.

“The Fire Edelweiss will also be organizing the event since they’re more passionate and determined to everyone like us. Miku knows this event because she organized that activity with her friends when she’s in Hasekura last year” said Tsubaki.

“Yeah! Her group will be coming with us for the activity as they’ll be bringing some cold and refreshing drinks for us to drink” said Hiiragi.

“I agree, Tsubaki and Hiiragi! Not only that we’ll make this event more refreshing, but it will be more relaxing just like a vacation!” said Masami.

“Yeah!” said Tsubaki and Hiiragi.

“Now, we should all split up as we’re going to start our activities right now before the sunset comes. We’ll be going to the Suzuran Shopping Street to buy some food for the campfire night. We’ll see you later, everyone!” said Tomoka as the Bravehearts and all groups except for the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura are leaving the Keishin Academy, waving Hinata, Kagetsu and their friends goodbye.

Hinata, Kagetsu and the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura are waving their hands goodbye to Tomoka and her friends, who were leaving the Keishin Academy to go to the Suzuran Shopping Street, so that they’ll eat their snack.

“Okay! We’ll see you later, Tomoka and friends!” said Hinata and Kagetsu.

“See you later, everyone!” said the members of the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura.

After waving their friends goodbye, Hinata, Kagetsu and the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura would start their own meeting about their activity for today.

“So, everyone, we’re all set for the campfire night, which is tonight, but there’s only one thing we have to do for today” said Hinata.

“That’s right, nēchan! We’re going to start our own search to find more members of the Dragons of Ōta. Since we’re the ones who formed the Unbreaking Charisma, we’ll be focusing on the members of the pink and magenta group of the Dragons of Ōta” said Kagetsu.

“There are eighteen groups existed in the pink and magenta group of the Dragons of Ōta while there are 366 members being listed as members of the group whether they’re from the ‘brave’ group or the ‘wind’ group” said Kazuya.

“I agree, Kazuya! Since we’re the first group to start our own search, it’s not going to be easy as in our recent tournament, but we might accomplish on time!” said Rei.

“Yeah, Rei! Now, there are some points that we’re going to remember when we’re forming our group. One is that we’re going to start organizing our own hierarchy of or group” said Hinata.

“During the meeting last night, when Kuni Tachibana said about how the group would be looked like, she talks about what the group will do after our group was formed” said Erika.

The flashback shows Kuni Tachibana, explaining what the group will do during their first month after its formation of the Unbreaking Charisma.

“During the first month after we established our group, we’ll start creating our own structure, composed of different groups coming from Ōmori Minami and Ōmori Higashi. The groups will be named after the fifteen groups that were once part of the pink and magenta group of the Dragons of Ōta. After this, we’ll start talking with the other large community groups such as the Pink and Plum and the Magenta Viridian Eagles regarding the partnership between them and our group. Then, when the Dragons of Ōta will be revived soon, we’ll be planning to spin off from the group, so that we will operate in our own. While doing those activities, we’re open for new members to join. That way, they’ll be able to start making friends with us, so that they’ll join activities that we’re going to make. It’s easy to make generous and courageous ideas, bringing our group to become admired and passionate, but hopefully, we’ll be able keep our willpower for ourselves.”

The flashback ends which leads to Misako Kuriyama explaining to the members of the Unbreaking Charisma the summary of what Kuni Tachibana said in what they’ll be doing in their first activities after the group’s establishment.

“Our group will form new partnerships with the other large community groups while welcoming new members to join, in order to let them join to our activities in the future. The other thing I remembered from Kuni is that once the structure of our organization was completed, we’ll assign group leaders as they’ll be the ones who can manage the group” said Misako Kuriyama.

“Aside from our group, the Unbreaking Charisma, there are other groups being formed from the pink and magenta group such as the Everred Sikas, the Kiyozawa Cinnabar Nashis, the Spear of the Garnet Heron and so on” said Sayaka.

“I agree, Sayaka. The other thing is that our group will be planning to own a new boarding house in the Misawa Resort Hotel” said Kagetsu.

“The new boarding house will be located in the compound and it is near the Misawa Resort Hotel. In the meantime, the Misawa Resort Hotel and the Ōmori Condominium will be the main headquarters of our group. One group, the Unbreaking Charisma, will be staying at the Misawa Resort Hotel while the other groups will be staying in the Ōmori Condominium” said Naoki.

“Once the new boarding house is complete, the groups that they’re staying at the Ōmori Condominium will be moving to that place, so that they will be able to meet the members of the Unbreaking Charisma through a walking distance between the compound and the mansion” said Aoi.

“Hopefully, we’ll be able to meet each other easily once the new building was complete” said Shun.

“Yeah!” said Hinata, Kagetsu and the members of the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura.

“Now, let’s divide our group when we’re going to search for members of the Dragons of Ōta. We’ll divide our group into seven groups. Each of us must find any former members of the Dragons of Ōta that were coming from the pink and magenta group” said Hinata.

“The first group will be composed of me, Hinata, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Misako and Sayaka. The second group will be composed of the members of Team Kanazawa and Nimurasaki Starlight. The third group will be composed of Sora Fukutomi and her friends. The fourth group will be composed of Ryōta Nakamura and his friends from the Pink Nobles” said Kagetsu.

“The fifth group will be composed of the members of the Prestigious Charm. The sixth group will be composed of the members of the Radiant Fuchsia. And finally, the last group will be composed of the members of the Ōmori Sakura” said Rei.

“Each group will find the locations of the groups of the pink and magenta group that they’re currently residing in. There might be a surprise if one of the groups have either change their name or the group was disbanded just like the Unbreaking Charisma” said Erika.

“On the other hand, some individuals may end up joining with them, but they should come from the Dragons of Ōta as well” said Misako.

“Once you done talking with them, you have to report to either Hinata or Kagetsu. They will have to confirm if they’re from the pink and magenta group and the Dragons of Ōta” said Sayaka.

“The other groups including the participant of the Ōmori Invitationals will have their own search as well” said Kazuya.

“You can meet them later during the campfire night. They’ll be staying at the boarding houses outside the main area of the Misawa Resort Hotel” said Naoki.

“Okay!” said the members of the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura.

“Now, do you understand about the details of our activity for today?” asked Kagetsu.

“Yeah, we understand!” said the members of the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura.

“That’s good. Nēchan, I believe that they’re all understand the details of our activity” said Kagetsu.

“Oh! That’s great! Now, we should split up and hopefully, we’ll see you later at the downtown Kamata!” said Hinata.

“Okay!” said Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako, Sayaka and the members of the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura.

Hinata, Kagetsu and the members of the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura are leaving the Keishin Academy as they will start their mission. Suddenly, Hinata stops walking before turning to talk to Kasgetsu and her friends.

“Oh, wait! I almost forgot to tell you that like Hanako sent a message to us. She said that she finished talking with the leaders of the pink and magenta group. Which means, we’re finally going to meet them at the same time! You can ask Hanako if you want to know the details of the group” said Hinata.

“Here is the paper that has the lists of groups of the pink and magenta group including their address of the group. Hanako made this list last night and you should keep it to remember their address. Okay?” said Kagetsu.

“Okay! We understand!” said the members of the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura.

“I hope that you’re all going to meet them as soon as you can because you will invite them later on at our campfire night at the beachfront of the Misawa Resort Hotel” said Kagetsu.

“I agree, onēsan! Speaking of which, Hanako added some information about the groups of the pink and magenta group. One of the groups had a restaurant that was owned by the family of Kazuya Akatsuki, a second year high school student from the Kamata High School. The name of the restaurant is the Spear of the Garnet Heron” said Hinata.

“It is a restaurant that specializes katsudon and gyūdon with many vegetables being mixed into the ingredients of the katsudon and gyūdon to make them more delicious” said Shun.

“That restaurant is located at the Suzuran Shopping Street” said Kagetsu.

“Oh! That’s where Tomoka and her friends going to!” said Hinata.

“Yeah, nēchan! Everyone knows that at the Suzuran Shopping Street, some young people including college students went out there to eat their afternoon snack at various restaurants in the street” said Kagetsu.

“Sometimes, they eat at the Nagatsuka Restaurant” said Rei.

“While others have went to the Sushi Fujii to eat sushi” said Erika.

“Yeah, I agree! Our group will go the Suzuran Shopping Street while the rest of you will find the address of different groups to meet them” said Hinata.

“Okay!” said the members of the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura.

“We should all go now, everyone. So, we’ll see you later!” said Hinata.

“See you later, everyone!” said Kagetsu.

“Meet us later at downtown Kamata!” said Misako.

“Okay! See you later, everyone!” said the members of the Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura as Hinata, Kagetsu and the members of Innocent Charm, the Prestigious Charm, the Pink Nobles, the Radiant Fuchsia and the Ōmori Sakura are going separate ways as they will find the members and groups of the pink and magenta group of the Dragons of Ōmori and hopefully, they’ll be able to invite them later at the campfire night.

Hinata, Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka would finally reach the Suzuran Shopping Street where they are trying to look for the restaurant that was owned by the family of Kazuya Akatsuki.

“Where is that restaurant, Hinata? I don’t think that it’s here” said Kazuya.

“Yeah, Kazuya. There are too many shopping stores in the area, but I don’t see it yet” said Hinata.

“Maybe, Hanako didn’t tell you the location of that restaurant” said Kagetsu.

“The Suzuran Shopping Street is a street that has many restaurants and shopping stores in Ōta. Many people go out there for fun and enjoyment” said Misako.

“Yeah, I agree, Misako” said Kagetsu.

“I think that you should call Hanako to know the address of the restaurant” said Rei.

“Good idea!” said Hinata. Hinata pulls her phone to call Hanako Yamadaki.

While on her way to meet the Music Girls, Hanako Yamadaki hears her phone ringing. Then, she presses the button to find out who the caller is. “Hello?”

“Oh, Hanako! It’s you!” said Hinata.

“Ah! Hinata! You’re calling me just in time. I was about to go to the Sunrise Residence after my meeting with the leaders of the pink and magenta group was done. So, what do you want to ask me about?” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Uh… I forgot to know the address of the restaurant that you’re saying earlier” said Hinata.

“You mean, the Spear of Garnet Heron? Oh, okay! I forgot to tell you about that” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Good. We’re now in the Suzuran Shopping Street, but we didn’t find that restaurant yet” said Hinata.

“Well, then, I will say the location of the restaurant, so listen what I say” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Okay” said Hinata.

“Now, where are you now?” asked Hanako Yamadaki.

“We’re almost there in the middle of the street” said Hinata.

“Okay. Now, straight ahead before you reach the signage of the restaurant. That’s where you will find your destination” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Okay, I get it, Hanako” said Hinata as she hangs up her phone before talking to her friends. “We should look at the signage of the restaurant.”

“Okay!” said Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka. Hinata, Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka are reaching to the middle of the street where various restaurants were shown. They reach the restaurant of the Nagatsuka, which was followed by the Sushi Fujii.

“There’s the Nagatsuka Restaurant!” said Misako.

“And there’s the Sushi Fujii!” said Kazuya.

“Yeah! They’re located in the same block. Now, we should reach the Spear of the Golden Heron in about a few seconds” said Hinata.

“I believe so, nēchan” said Kagetsu.

Rei would point at the restaurant that Hanako Yamadaki said about. “There it is! The Spear of the Golden Heron!”

“Oh! That’s the place we’re about to enter!” said Hinata.

“Yeah!” said Rei.

“I’ll call Hanako right now!” said Hinata. Hinata pulls her phone to call Hanako again.

Hanako would speak to Hinata after hearing her phone ringing again. “Hello?”

“Hanako! We find the signage of the restaurant!” said Hinata.

“That’s good! Now that you found that place, you’ll be able to meet one of the leaders of the pink and magenta group!” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Alright!” said Hinata, Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka

“We’re going to that restaurant to eat there before we’ll find that person who owned that restaurant” said Hinata.

“That’s good, Hinata. Good luck finding that person!” said Hanako Yamadaki.

“Okay!” said Hinata as she hangs up the phone after the call was ended. Hinata would to turn to Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka. “Let’s go to that restaurant and eat there!”

“Okay!” said Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka as Hinata, Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka would enter to the Spear of the Garnet Heron Restaurant.

At the Spear of the Garnet Heron, Hinata, Kagetsu and their friends would order their food at the counter before sitting down together in the table. Ten minutes later, the cooks carry a tray of food and gives it to Hinata, Kagetsu and their friends. The food consists of gyūdon, special katsudon, tendon and oyakodon.

Hinata, Kagetsu and their friends bow before the food to say the words. “Thanks for the food!” They would start eating their food before responding in excitement.

“Deeelish! This food tastes so good!” said Sayaka.

“Yeah! This gyūdon has many beefs on it! I’m feeling happy with the taste of the food!” said Rei.

“I believe so, Rei! I never ate this food before, but I’m glad that they have special savory toppings on it!” said Kazuya.

“This is one of the best rice bowl dishes ever I have eaten all day! Tempura is also my favorite type of food too!” said Erika.

“It seems that you’re all satisfied with the food! I’m glad that you’ll keep on eating those, so that you’ll end up getting your stomach feel good!” said Kagetsu.

“Okay!” said Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka.

“I’m glad that we’re able to eat our afternoon snack and I have a great feeling that we might find out where the one of the leaders of the pink and magenta group had” said Hinata.

“Yeah, nēchan!” said Kagetsu.

“Maybe we should ask one of the waiters out there to look for one of the leaders of the pink and magenta group” said Misako.

“That’s a good, idea!” said Hinata.

As the waiter approaches to the table, Hinata asks him a question. “Uh, excuse me, we’re looking for Kazuya Akatsuki. Do you see him?”

“You mean, the leader of our group?” asked the waiter.

“Yeah” said Hinata, Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka.

“Well, he’s at the counter. I’ll call him for a second” said the waiter as he goes to the counter to talk with Kazuya Akatsuki.

Later, Kazuya Akatsuki leaves the counter to join with the waiter before looking at Hinata, Kagetsu and their friends.

“So, have you enjoyed eating my special katsudon?” asked Kazuya Akatsuki.

“Yeah!” said Hinata, Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka.

“Well, good for you. I’m trying to let you know if you remembered me back in the Dragons of Ōta” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“Yes, you are. Back when you and Kuni Tachibana have scouted us to know about skills and attributes” said Hinata.

“Also, you brought us to a special gymnasium in your house before” said Kazuya.

“That’s true, Uehara-kun. My family owned that and even this place. I’m sure that you’ll be able to look out for those places when you get there on time” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Hinata, Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka.

Kazuya Akatsuki would introduce himself and accompanies the waiter Hinata talked to earlier. “My name is Kazuya Akatsuki. I’m a second year high school student from the Kamata High School and a former student from the Ōmori Daisan Middle School. Can I tell your names, so that I will remember them?”

“Sure!” said Hinata, Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka.

“My name is Hinata Hakamada. I’m one of the new members of the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team.”

“My name is Kagetsu Hakamada. I’m the sister of Hinata and the vice captain of the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team.”

“My name is Rei Kanazawa. I’m the leader of the Innocent Charm.”

“My name is Kazuya Uehara. I’m the brother of Kazunari Uehara and a close friend of Hinata Hakamada.”

“My name is Erika Satō. I’m the leader of the Prestigious Charm and one of the members of the Prestigious Wind Ōta.”

“My name is Naoki Hatano. I’m the captain of the Keishin Academy Elementary School boys’ basketball team.”

“My name is Misako Kuriyama. I’m the leader of the Ōmori Sakura.”

“And my name is Sayaka Akatsuka. I’m the leader of the Radiant Fuchsia.”

“And together, we’re the members of the Bravehearts and the Unbreaking Charisma!”

“Hmmm, interesting group, aren’t they? Well, I’m happy to remember you all back in the Dragons of Ōta” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“Yeah!” said Hinata, Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka.

“So, you must be one of the leaders of the pink and magenta group of the Dragons of Ōta. Isn’t that right?” said Rei.

“Yep. The orange-haired girl said to me that I’m one of the leaders of the pink and magenta group, representing the Spear of the Garnet Heron, the same name my family and I owned that restaurant. And this is my assistant leader and, a waiter if you mind, he is Yūta Oiwa. He is a first year high school student from the Kamata High School” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“It’s nice to meet you, everyone. You know, this place is being popularized by our friends from the Kamata High School ever since the Dragons of Ōta was gone. We know that the group was gone due to the incident between Shin Mizusaki and Tsubasa Sugimoto and we decided to keep our group name as we tried to become one of the growing restaurants in the Suzuran Shopping Street. Some restaurants like the Nagatsuka, Sushi Fujii and Red Tide are always competing for the Top 5, but for us, we’re just behind of it. So, that’s why we tried our best to become Top 5 at the end of the month in the Suzuran Shopping Street Food Monthly Magazine” said Yūta Oiwa.

“Wow! That’s interesting! I never thought that you have competed against my friend’s restaurant even Masami’s” said Kagetsu.

“Yep” said Yūta Oiwa.

“So, where are the other members of your group?” asked Erika.

“They’re here around the restaurant including some of them coming from the pantry” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

The other members of the Spear of the Garnet Heron wave their hands while Kazuya Akatsuki points to them.

“Wow! Those guys believed to be workers in your restaurant, Kazuya! They’re good workers of yours!” said Erika.

“Yeah, Erika. Our group have not only worked together as a team, but also working part-time in this restaurant. My father is our main cook while my mother is a journalist, who works for the local magazine, the Suzuran Shopping Street Food Monthly Magazine” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“They’re more content to their performance because they always trusted when you need help from them” said Naoki.

“True, I helped them to cook and serve the food. They’re very good with their performance while I was able to cook some rice bowls and give it to my loyal customers in this place” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“I know that you’re a good cook and a great helper in this restaurant, but I believe that you have also participated at the Ōmori Invitationals” said Misako.

“Yeah, we participated at the Ōmori Invitationals where we fell early in the first round in both boys’ and girls’ tournament of the Intermediate Division. For me, it hadn’t fazed me because I was able to come out with my special skill known as the Arrowhead Shackle Shot” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“Who are your opponents in that tournament?” asked Kazuya Uehara.

“For the boys, they are Team Uchi-yano while for the girls, they are the Neverwind Four” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“The Neverwind Four is a group that were coming from Kugahara. The girls in our group tried their best to stop them, but they fall short. The leaders of the Neverwind Four are Kazuhisa Sumiyoshi and Atsutaka Higaonna” said Yūta Oiwa.

“The Neverwind Four is one of the large community groups that have many members of the Dragons of Ōta due to their determination and trustworthy through their heart” said Sayaka.

“The group has one-fourth of their members coming from the Dragons of Ōta, which is mostly dominated by cerulean and lavender groups” said Misako.

“I agree with those words, Sayaka and Misako. They’re brave enough to make their moves windier and breezier” said Naoki.

“Yeah. We might plan on what to do next, but of course, we’re voicing our support in reviving the Dragons of Ōta. That’s why we’re positive to bring the group back and make new connections with anyone in our hometown” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“Well, I’m good to hear your positive response, Kazuya. In fact, I want to let you know if you’re free for tonight” said Hinata.

“Free? Tonight? What do you want for us?” asked Kazuya Akatsuki.

“We’re search for the members of the pink and magenta group and we want you to come along with us for the campfire night” said Rei.

“It would be a great night to see the fire crackles while relaxing in the beachfront” said Kagetsu.

“We encourage you to come with us. Would you want to join the event?” said Hinata.

“Alright, I’m going to join with you to the campfire night, but first I have to ask my parents if I want to do so. Where is that place anyway?” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“It is in the beachfront of the Misawa Resort Hotel, located in Yaguchi. When you reach downtown Kamata, you will look at the sign “The Misawa Resort Hotel”. That’s where you will be able to see the compound of that area” said Erika.

“Okay, I get it. I know that address because that’s where our team did our training a few days ago before the competition” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“Oh! You know that place, aren’t you?” said Hinata.

“Yep” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“Then, you can come along with us if you want” said Hinata.

“Sure! I’ll make sure that I’m ready to meet the leaders of the pink and magenta group and other participants of the campfire night!” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“That’s good, Kazuya!” said Hinata.

“I believe that my friends and I shall go with him too! We’ll bring some food out there and everyone will share our food together!” said Yūta Oiwa.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Spear of the Garnet Heron.

“Oh! I have a great idea! We should buy some food for the campfire night. What do you think?” said Hinata.

“Yeah!” said Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka.

“That’s a good idea, nēchan!” said Kagetsu.

“Then, let’s do together!” said Hinata.

“Yeah!” said Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka.

“I think that we should bring our food together. That way, we’ll make sure that our food will be served later in the campfire night” said Kazuya Akatsuki.

“That would a great idea, Kazuya! You can cook your food before we should all go while I’ll call my friends if they’re able to find the other leaders of the pink and magenta group” said Hinata.

“Okay, Hinata!” said Kazuya Akatsuki. “Everyone! Let’s cook some food to prepare for the campfire night!”

“Yeah!” said Yūta Oiwa and the members of the Spear of the Garnet Heron as Kazuya Akatsuki and his friends are leaving to the pantry to prepare their food to serve for the campfire night.

Hinata would pull the phone and calls Tomoka. At the Red Tide, Tomoka hears her phone ringing before pulling it to determine the caller. “Hello?”

“Tomoka! Our group was able to find one of the leaders of the pink and magenta group” said Hinata.

“Ah! That’s good! Where are the others?” said Tomoka.

“The others were able to meet with the leaders of the pink and magenta group as well. I believe that our search is going to accomplished soon” said Hinata.

“That’s great, Hinata-chan! By the way, we’re here at the Red Tide and we bought some food for the campfire night later” said Tomoka.

“That’s good, Tomoka! We’re about to buy some food for the campfire night as well! Hopefully, we’ll meet each other once Kazuya Akatsuki and his crew have done cooking the food, so that we’ll bring it later for the event” said Hinata.

“Okay! I’ll be waiting outside the restaurant with our friends. So, if your food is here, then we should go together” said Tomoka.

“Okay! I’ll see you later, Tomoka!” said Hinata.

“Okay! I’ll see you later too, Hinata!” said Tomoka.

Both Tomoka and Hinata hang up their phone after they finished their call.

Hinata would talk to Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka. “Everyone! Once they’re done cooking their food, we’ll bring those food for the event, so that everyone will share them to eat!”

“Yeah!” said Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka.

“Now, we’ll wait for the other groups to finish talking with the other leaders of the pink and magenta group and then, we’re all going home for the campfire night!” said Hinata.

“Yeah!” said Kagetsu, Rei, Kazuya, Erika, Naoki, Shun, Misako and Sayaka. The search for the pink and magenta group was just started as Hinata, Kagetsu and their friends were able to meet one of the leaders of the pink and magenta group in Kazuya Akatsuki. Kazuya Akatsuki is the leader of the Spear of the Garnet Heron and a great cook due to his expert in cooking rice bowls for his family business. The sun is about to set in a few hours and hopefully, Hinata, Kagetsu and their friends would be able to accomplish their search and make new connections with the leaders of the pink and magenta group of the Dragons of Ōta.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Spear of the Garnet Heron

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here is the profile of the Spear of the Garnet Heron, led by Kazuya Akatsuki. The Spear of the Garnet Heron is a group being recognized as one of the groups that are coming from the Ōta Pink and Magenta Group of the Dragons of Ōta and they’re working in Kazuya’s family restaurant in the Suzuran Shopping Street. They are all high school students from the Kamata High School. The group includes the sister of Hinata Kiyama, Yūki Kiyama.

Spear of the Garnet Heron: Kazuya Akatsuki, Yūta Oiwa, Hiroyuki Toyama, Kentarō Nakasone, Tsutomu Kusunoki, Rentarō Shionji, Suzuko Saeki, Sakuya Saeki, Sayako Ohzora, Itsuki Takamine, Nanami Fujinami, Yūki Kiyama and Akari Nomura

Kazuya Akatsuki: June 26 / 1HS / Kamata HS
    Yūta Oiwa: September 1 / 1HS / Kamata HS
    Hiroyuki Toyama: June 18 / 1HS / Kamata HS
    Kentarō Nakasone: April 20 / 1HS / Kamata HS
    Tsutomu Kusunoki: October 23 / 1HS / Kamata HS
    Rentarō Shionji: March 4 / 1HS / Kamata HS
    Suzuko Saeki: May 31 / 1HS / Kamata HS / Twin Sister of Sakuya Saeki
    Sakuya Saeki May 31 / 1HS / Kamata HS / Twin Sister of Suzuko Saeki
    Sayako Ohzora: December 13 / 1HS / Kamata HS
    Itsuki Takamine: September 4 / 1HS / Kamata HS
    Nanami Fujinami: November 22 / 1HS / Kamata HS
    Yūki Kiyama: February 15 / 1HS / Kamata HS / Sister of Hinata Kiyama