Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Volume 6: "Prestigious and Determination" | Supplementary 5, Part 7: "Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups"

Continuing with the supplementary part of Volume 6 with the sixth group, The Shield of Sagisō ‘Sagisō Ekudo’, led by Yasushi Shionji and Mika Okazaki. It is one of the three groups coming from the Sagi-ume. The other two groups are Five Arrows of Ume ‘Goyaume’ and Unburden Purple Nightingale ‘Purpunakidori’. While the profile for Goyaume was already posted in the last update, the profile for Purpunakidori will be posted next week November 7 (Wednesday). The next profile to be posted on November 4 (Sunday) will be the Verdant Dawn, led by Hanako Itō, Yūto Iwase and Akisada Shimoda.

SUPPLEMENTARY 5: “Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups”
    Legend: ES – Elementary School, MS – Middle School, HS – High School

PART 7

The Shield of Sagiso ‘Sagisō Ekudo’
    The Shield of Sagisō ‘Sagisō Ekudo’: Mika Okazaki, Banri Sakurai, Fujio Ajima, Sumika Maeyama, Kazuhisa Kajino, Yukina Akitomi, Aya Kobayashi, Akihiro Kichise, Shun Hagio, Morio Kanemoto, Yukio Yuma, Kei Hayakawa, Mariko Okada, Mao Uemura, Issei Watanabe and Fumi Arima

Yasushi Shionji: June 1 / SG-SF / Starter / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES / Member of Kasuragi ES Boys’ Basketball Team
    Mika Okazaki: March 13 / SF / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES
    Banri Sakurai: December 12 / PF-C / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES
    Fujio Ajima: April 16 / C / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES
    Sumika Maeyama: December 30 / SF / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES
    Kazuhisa Kajino: August 20 / PG / 6ES-D / Kasuragi ES
    Yukina Akitomi: April 1 / C / 6ES-D / Kasuragi ES
    Aya Kobayashi: October 29 / SG / 6ES-D / Kasuragi ES
    Akihiro Kichise: May 27 / SG / 6ES-B / Kasuragi ES
    Shun Hagio: July 28 / C-PF / 6ES-B / Kasuragi ES
    Morio Kanemoto: February 26 / SF / 6ES-D / Kasuragi ES
    Yukio Yuma: November 9 / PG / 6ES-E / Kasuragi ES
    Kei Hayakawa: June 24 / PG / 6ES-E / Kasuragi ES
    Mariko Okada: May 6 / SF-SG / 6ES-E / Kasuragi ES
    Mao Uemura: November 27 / PF-C / 6ES-E / Kasuragi ES
    Issei Watanabe: August 3 / SF / 6ES-B / Kasuragi ES
    Fumi Arima: January 19 / PG / 6ES-B / Kasuragi ES

UP NEXT: Preview of Omake 2: “Is the Order a Braveheart?”

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

TEASER: Preview of Omake #2

As last October 21 (Sunday) was Nozomi Momijidani’s birthday, I made a teaser for the second omake of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts. The second omake is the crossover of Ro-Kyu-Bu!, Tenshi no 3P!, Eromanga Sensei and Gochūmon Wa Usagi Desu Ka? The full version of the second omake will be posted on November 21 (Wednesday). The synopsis of the omake is the Bravehearts meet the staff members of the Ribbon House at the Nagatsuka Restaurant. Saki Nagatsuka, Masami Fujii, Ran Mikazuki, Risa Nagasaki and Mieko Masuda are planning to create a blueprint for the new restaurant that is located near the gate of the Misawa Resort Hotel. This will lead to Cocoa Hoto and her friends trying to help them in creating a blueprint for the new restaurant, which may be opened very soon. So, sit back, relax and enjoy reading the teaser of the second omake!

Saki, Masami, the members of the Dazzled Hearts and The Wisteria Club and the staff members of the Rabbit House would go to the compound of the Misawa Resort Hotel where they stop by at the construction area of a new restaurant located near the gate of the Misawa Resort Hotel. The new restaurant would be located beside the Coastwave Restaurant near the gate of the Misawa Resort Hotel.

“So, is that the restaurant you’re owning, Masami?” asked Cocoa.

“Yep. This restaurant will be owned by both Dazzled Hearts and The Wisteria Club. If it’s completed by the end of the year, Saki and I will let my friends working at that place along with Saki’s friends. However, in order to do that, there will be a new group that we’re going to make once my family and Saki’s family will agree to own that place as well” said Masami.

“Wow! That makes me wonder about our place when it was constructed 40 years ago. My grandfather owned the Rabbit House and worked there until he gave his ownership to my father when he is old” said Chino.

“For me, Chino and Rize, it’s perfect to work at our restaurant and we want to make our place more attractive to anyone in our town in Meguro” said Cocoa.

“As you’re saying, you will work there at that place if it’s complete, right?” asked Rize.

Masami nods to Rize. “Yep. That’s where my friends and I will work there.”

“Yeah, but one question, Masami. If you’re going to work at that restaurant, who will work at your restaurant?” said Rize.

“Uh, my sister will work there along with her friends at Sushi Fujii. My father said that without me, my sister will work there as a cook. I will work there at some time to make time working on cooking sushi” said Masami.

“I will be delighted that you should work there one day in the Golden Week. The Golden Week is a holiday break for work and school. I hope that you will be able to make more products for your customers in your business” said Rize.

“Okay!” said Masami.

“What are you planning for that restaurant? Are you gonna make this place a café or a house restaurant?” asked Chiya.

“Well, I don’t know what to say, Chiya-san. Masami and I are planning to make a restaurant that will be served for different kinds of Japanese cuisine. It also includes rice dishes and sushi” said Saki.

“Interesting kind of theme you had, Saki-chan. I think you and your friends must start working on creating a blueprint for your new restaurant. So, what’s gonna be?” said Syaro.

“The proposed restaurant will serve any kind of Japanese cuisine, but the specialty for that will be rice burgers, okonomiyakis and rice dishes. Masami, Risa and Mieko agreed to this because they like rice dishes” said Saki.

“Our proposed restaurant is supposedly a rice dish restaurant, but we want to make something interesting by offering some sushi and rice bowls” said Masami.

“Even we’re planning to do flavored teas that my family owned” said Mieko.

“My family owned a café that offers any kind of coffee drinks available like frappes or iced coffee” said Risa.

“Wow! There are a lot of specialties you have in your restaurant. That’s nice. For that, I believe that the first thing you must think of is that your restaurant should be specialized in your heart. Of course, since you four are having family businesses, then you will brainstorm your ideas on what specialty will the customers want in your restaurant” said Chiya.

“Uh, rice dishes and sushi aren’t different to each other, but platter specials would be fitted to make the customers attracting to that” said Saki.

“Yeah, that’s a great idea, Saki! I mean, our experiment had been worked on when we’re trying to convince our friends to come and eat the Rice Platter Special” said Masami.

“Well, if we’re going to do that in our own restaurant, then the customers will love this!” said Saki.

“Oh, I think you’re right about that, Saki!” said Masami.

“What is your specialty for your restaurant?” asked Syaro.

“We will make platter specials for them to choose any choices they want. Of course, they will know that we serve some delicious food!” said Saki.

“Okay, that would fine with me, Saki. Aside from that, what other specialties will you offer?” said Syaro.

“Oh, what about this? A blend mix of fruit-flavored drinks. My friends have their own fruits available from their homes. Maybe, they will make them to create flavored drinks” said Masami.

“Of course, there’s no sugar needed” said Risa.

“Interesting choice you have, Masami. I like that idea!” said Rize.

“Really? Wow! That’s nice! Thanks, Rize!” said Masami.

“You’re welcome, Masami-san. Our café served flavored drinks including flavored teas in different flavors. Our café not only offer coffee drinks, but anything else like bread, tea and pastry” said Rize.

“Ah, that’s interesting, Rize! I think that our restaurant should be more focused on making flavored drinks that are made from fresh fruits in different areas in the country” said Saki.

“In the Sushi Fujii, we offer iced milk tea for the dessert. That’s our main specialty for desserts aside from sushi dishes” said Masami.

“When you go to any restaurant in the Suzuran Shopping Street, there are a lot of specialties available and if you buy one specialty, you will be impressed with the taste” said Mieko.

“When we’re planning to own a new restaurant, I thought it would be owned by just Masami and Saki, but the two groups, the Dazzled Hearts and The Wisteria Club, have wanted to own it as well to make sure that they will get shares with Saki and Masami. Unlike the Coastwave Restaurant, the new restaurant will be owned by a group of friends from the two groups” said Risa.

“Usually in business, there are rights to own the restaurant and the main priority of owning the restaurant is family. Friends can consider own a restaurant through a consortium” said Mocha.

“Just like the Rabbit House. Takahiro and his daughter Chino were working together at the place” said Aoyama.

“On the other hand, sometimes you can hang out with your friends at your place. They will work with you at your place to cook their food and give those to the customers” said Rin.

“There are many friends I met in Meguro where they go to our place to enjoy their relaxation. If you want to make the restaurant to have many shares, I can invite them” said Cocoa.

“That would be nice, Cocoa-san. I have a feeling that Saki and Masami should agree to own the proposed restaurant and then, their friends, that’s us, will be own the restaurant equally. If there’s an expectation to add another owner to have the rights of the restaurant, it would be partners from both families” said Risa.

“Oh, that’s very nice idea, Risa. I mean, this restaurant shouldn’t be forgotten about the ownership, but we have to work together, right?” said Saki.

“Yeah!” said Risa.

“I’m sure that you will be able to work on building a relationship between the two groups, and then, once it’s settled, you and Masami should assign your friends to different positions you make” said Chino.

“Okay!” said Saki and Masami.

“Since your groups need to form an external group, I believe that you need to create that once you will have many friends to meet and then, work on your goals” said Megu.

“I bet that it would be nice to form a hierarchy when you’re going to assign your friends to different positions in the restaurant” said Maya.

“I agree, Maya. There are a lot of things we must work on including family business. The purpose of creating a restaurant needs to have a proper brainstorming in make these ideas interested. That’s why Saki, Risa, Mieko and I are going to build our strategy to make the restaurant attracted to the residents of the Misawa Resort Hotel and its compound” said Masami.

“Once the restaurant will be completed, we will work together to increase our investment on our family and Masami’s family. The Dazzled Hearts and The Wisteria Club are interested in food and they like to meet and greet friends inside and outside school. As of now, the Dragons of Ōta was in hiatus and everyone in the youth are calling their efforts to revive the group. You see, in business, there are many times that we can negotiate their demands to make them happy. I believe that my group and Masami’s group will form its own external group to build their relationship and reach their goal” said Saki.

“We can’t just leave them of their own. It’s better to work hard, so that they will save their money for their needs. While the families of Ran, Risa and Mieko are rich, most of the members from both Dazzled Hearts and The Wisteria Club have their families spend their middle-sized finance to make sure that they will save their money. It’s safe to say that the two groups will be able to get help from different groups” said Akira.

“That’s why they stay in a condominium just near the Downtown Nishina Fountain Square with their families. For Saki and Masami, they have spent their time with their friends at the Misawa Resort Hotel. On the other hand, Akira and I were staying in the Suzuran Shopping Street separately, however, we decided to visit the condominium if it’s weekend” said Masako.

“So, if we’re going to start working on building a new external group, then we’ll work on it!” said Saki.

“That’s good, Saki-chan! We will be ready to work on building some strategies to make a better restaurant community!” said Cocoa.

“We will support your ideas to make sure that we will create new partnership between all of us!” said Chino.

“A partnership can be more perfect to make your plans for the proposed restaurant would be more interesting!” said Rize.

“Yeah! And if the Dragons of Ōta would be revived soon, then we’ll make partnerships with them, so that we’ll be ahead of creating an external group! They will be partnering with us if they’re agreed to our plans” said Saki.

“That would be better once Subaru and his friends have successfully worked on reviving the Dragons of Ōta!” said Masami.

“Yeah! Hopefully, when we’ll meet each other again, we’ll start working on our plans to build a better restaurant community!” said Chino.

“And then, when the restaurant is officially opened, everyone will be thrilled eat there from appetizers to desserts!” said Cocoa.

“Yeah!” said Rize, Chiya, Syaro, Maya, Megu, Mocha, Aoyama, Rin, Saki, Masami and the members of the Dazzled Hearts and The Wisteria Club.

“Let’s run together in a new restaurant once this restaurant will be completed!” said Saki.

“Yeah!” said Masami, Ran, Risa, Mieko, Akira, Masako and the members of the Dazzled Hearts and The Wisteria Club.

Saki, Masami, the members of the Dazzled Hearts and The Wisteria Club and the staff members of the Rabbit House leave the construction area of the proposed restaurant.

“Saki and Masami, I hope that your plans will be pushed through once you and your friends start planning on building an organization for your restaurant” said Cocoa.

“Okay!” said Saki and Masami.

“We hope to see each other around, Saki and Masami! If you need something for help, then contact us. We’ll be ready to work on your plans!” said Chino.

“Sure, we will!” said Saki and Masami.

“Okay!” said Ran, Risa and Mieko.

“Bye, Saki! Bye, Masami! Bye, everyone!” said Cocoa, Chino, Rize, Chiya, Syaro, Maya, Megu, Mocha, Aoyama and Rin as they are waving their hands goodbye to Saki, Masami and their friends before heading to the left.

Saki, Masami, Ran, Risa, Mieko and the members of the Dazzled Hearts and The Wisteria Club wave their hands goodbye to Cocoa and her friends. “Bye, Cocoa! Bye, Chino! Bye, everyone! We’ll see you around!”

When Cocoa and her friends left, Saki, Masami and their friends are looking at the starts in the sky as it is nighttime.

“Wow! Look at that stars!” said Masami.

“Yep. They’re so shiny and brightly!” said Saki.

“Maybe, if we can wish upon a star, hopefully we will fulfill our dreams come true” said Mieko.

“Yeah, Mieko-san! I guess that we should make a wish” said Masami.

“Sure!” said Saki, Ran, Risa and Mieko.

“I think that we can do one wish together!” said Ran.

“Oh, that’s a great idea!” said Risa.

“Well, let’s give it a try!” said Saki.

Saki, Masami, Ran, Risa and Mieko would make their wish together. “We wish that once the restaurant is completed, everyone will be enjoyed visiting our place and eat there!”

Masami would ask Saki, Ran, Risa and Mieko after making their wish. “Well, what do you think?”

“Ah, that’s very nice, Masami!” said Mieko.

“That’s a good wish!” said Ran.

“It’s good to make a wish with your heart” said Risa.

“Yeah! I hope that we will be able to work together as a team to create new partnership with our friends in Keishin!” said Saki.

“You got it, Saki! Let’s head back home!” said Masami.

“Okay!” said Saki, Ran, Risa, Mieko and the members of the Dazzled Hearts and The Wisteria Club. The proposed restaurant is the ultimate dream for Saki, Masami, the Dazzled Hearts and The Wisteria Charm. They’re planning to create an external group just like the Prestigious Wind Ōta, so that they will start working with Cocoa and her friends. Hopefully, they’ll be ready to run the restaurant once it’s completed soon.

UP NEXT: Chapter 89: “The Verdants and the Charms”

Jun’s Angels had officially relocated their headquarters from the Little Wing Orphanage to the Nukui Residence. Also, Jun’s Angels said that they will be organizing the Fuchsia and Celadon Week in collaboration with their partners including the Family of Angels and the Bravehearts. The Fuchsia and Celadon Week will be happened in the next volume (Volume 7) while Jun’s Angels will prepare their move from their old home to the Nukui Residence on Chapter 90, which will be posted on November 7 (Wednesday). On the next update, a group of friends are invited by Hinata, Hanako Itō and Yūto Iwase to meet with the Innocent Charm as the three will organize a bowling activity at the Recreational Center of the Misawa Resort Hotel. I’ll see you on November 4 (Sunday) for the next update!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Finally, Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts has reached another milestone: 20,000 view counts. It’s great to see that view count after I was surprised when I posted the previous update. If you want to read my previous update, see the previous page to read Chapter 88 and the teaser of the second omake. Chapter 88 is an important chapter for Jun's Angels because of their decision to move their new home and plans for the future and on the other hand, the teaser of the second omake will be a preview for the special chapter, a crossover of Ro-Kyu-Bu!, Tenshi no 3P!, Eromanga Sensei and Gochūmon Wa Usagi Desu Ka?, which will be posted on November 21 (Wednesday). I’m delighted that I have achieved another milestone and I hope that I will achieve another milestone soon. My next goal is to reach 25,000 view counts. So, let’s keep this view count counting! Now, for tonight’s update, a new group of friends has been invited by Hinata, Hanako Itō and Yūto Iwase where they will be organizing a bowling activity with the Innocent Charm. They are known as the Verdant Dawn, a team that has great use of speed and acceleration led by Akisada Shimoda, also known as the ‘The Kasuragi Cedar’. Who will prevail in the bowling activity? Is it the Innocent Charm or the Verdant Dawn? We’ll find out as here comes tonight’s update, Chapter 89! Also, it’s two days after Yūko Ōno’s birthday and tonight's update will be dedicated to her. Yūko Ono is one of my favorite voice actresses and is the voice actress of Jun Gotō from Tenshi no 3P!/Angel’s 3Piece! and Hiyo Yukino from Ongaku Shōjo. Happy belated birthday, Yūko and enjoy reading Chapter 89!

After completing the search of the members of the New Camellian Dragons, the Bravehearts are now focusing on finding the associates of the New Camellian Dragons. As seven groups were found by the Bravehearts, they were four groups remaining to complete another search. Hinata, Hanako Itō and Yūto Iwase would invite a group of students to a bowling activity with the Innocent Charm at the Recreational Center of the Misawa Resort Hotel. Entering the Verdant Dawn, led by Akisada Shimoda, a former class president in section 6-C in the Kasuragi Elementary School. Akisada Shimoda became friends with Hanako Itō and Yūto Iwase due to their energetic and courageous personalities. Akisada has a special move known as the Verdant Dawn Ignition and his nickname is The Kasuragi Cedar due to his flexibility and vertical compatibility. As both sides will prepare to play bowling, they will be playing with their speed and acceleration. As far as Akisada is ready to roll the ball, he’s ready to take out the Innocent Charm. However, Rei Kanazawa is not worrying about Akisada’s speed and she’s ready to show her strength and help the Innocent Charm to win the match. It would be the battle of speed and acceleration as members from both teams will roll the rolling bowl with the use of their speed and acceleration to knock over the bowling pins at the end of the lane.

VOLUME 6: “PRESTIGIOUS AND DETERMINATION”
    CHAPTER 89: “THE VERDANTS AND THE CHARMS

“The New Camellian Dragons’ two-day stay is finally over, but we decide to let Hanako Itō and Yūto Iwase stay with us for another night because they want to get along with Mimi and Asumi. When they talked to Mimi and Asumi at Mimi’s room, Hanako and Yūto said that while the Dragons of Ōta was still existed, there are many factions being formed, thanks to the expansion of their membership after its first year. Major factions in the Dragons of Ōta include Subaru Hasegawa’s Luminous Camellia, Noboru Takeuchi’s Newborn Dragons and Ichiei Morisaka’s Blue Flare.” Hinata narrates the introduction while she is talking with the Bravehearts at the living room.

“While the major factions are led by mostly Subaru’s colleagues from Kasuragi Elementary School, other factions are created by later members of the Dragons of Ōta. The New Camellian Dragons was formed before the dissolution of the Dragons of Ōta. Almost all groups have participated at the Lost Summer where the Dragons of Ōta made a one-week reunion during the summer last year. Right now, rumors circulated that the speculation of reviving the Dragons of Ōta increases after Noboru Takeuchi partnered with the head coaches of different high schools in southeastern Tokyo to schedule practice matches, in preparing for the Young Players Cup.” Sora Fukutomi narrates where she reiterates what Hinata said.

“By the way, tomorrow will be the beginning of the club registration week in Keishin Academy. I believe that the Bravehearts are ready to register to their new clubs and while Hinata and her best friends will be joining the middle school girls’ basketball team, Kagetsu and her teammates will be returning to the elementary school girls’ basketball team. But today is Sunday, a fine day that we will not going to worry about. Jun and the Angels will be leaving the mansion for a while as they will be going to relocate their home base from the Little Wing Orphanage to the Nukui Residence. Also, on this day, Hanako and Yūto will be leaving the mansion later in the afternoon. As for our group, the Innocent Charm, we will be joining with our friend Hinata as we’re going to have an activity for today at the mansion. So, here’s what the chapter started.” Rei Kanazawa finishes the introduction as she is the leader of the Innocent Charm.

The next day, Hinata, Rei, Sora Fukutomi, Sora Kaneshiro, Megumi, Hanako Itō and Yūto are organizing the activity for the Innocent Charm at the Recreational Center. That day is also Kira Kakimoto’s birthday and Kira is ready to get her joyful day meaningful.

Innocent Charm: Composed of three teams
    Team Kanazawa: Rei Kanazawa, Kazuya Uehara, Yoshitsugu Kimura, Kana Uchida, Ai Ohara, Kira Kakimoto, Misaki Nagaoka, Akari Tanigawa, Kumi Sagami, Akiho Kurimoto, Akira Tayama and Shōjirō Miyashita
    Team Fukutomi: Sora Fukutomi, Koji Nakagaichi, Sakura Uehara, Daiki Mitsugi, Ryōta Inoue, Machiko Kogure, Seiichi Abe, Shintarō Ōsumi, Kenta Achiba, Shinobu Hirasawa, Hajime Shimizu and Sayaka Akatsuka
    Pink Nobles: Ryōta Nakamura, Kiyoshi Toshima, Akira Shimojō, Wataru Nakai, Mie Furutani, Yumi Nakamura, Hikaru Sakamoto, Ichirō Furukawa, Sakiko Katsuragi, Takaya Noburizato, Yoshimaru Iijima, Eiji Uehara, Tsubasa Horihata and Naohiro Imayoshi
    Staff: Yuichi Uchida, Kumi Takamura, Seijirō Hakamada, Suzuko Hakamada and Kuni Hakamada

“Today’s activity will be a bowling game between the Innocent Charm and a team composed of my own. It will be a relay match where each team will take turn of their players once the frame is finished” said Hinata.

“We’re not doing the training for a while because we already have that yesterday. I will confirm that another training will be held on Wednesday, this time to be joined by Mimi, Kōme, Nami, Sakura and Jun. For now, Sora will be here for a while until noon because she will go back to Den-en-chōfu to move her home from the Little Wing Orphanage to the Nukui Residence” said Rei.

“Hum, I will be joining with Hinata and her team for today’s activity. Don’t worry, everyone. I will be back tomorrow because I’m going to be busy for the rest of the day” said Sora.

“Why are you busy today, Sora?” asked Koji Nagakaichi.

“I will go back home to fix my stuff to move out from the Little Wing. I will be going to Kyō-nii’s home alongside Jun, Nozomi and Sakura” said Sora Kaneshiro.

“Sora, I hope that you will celebrate your new home later tonight and I can’t wait to feel your excitement to stay with Kyō since you’re now moving from the Little Wing” said Shinobu Hirasawa.

“Of course, Shinobu. I don’t want to worry about Kyō’s home because if no one lives in that house, maybe there’s a chance that this house is dormant. So, I will feel my excitement to stay with Kyō at his house” said Sora Kaneshiro.

“I’m very happy to hear that news, Sora! Don’t forget that you will be busy with your current assignment” said Hajime Shimizu.

“Yeah, it’s not going to be a rush hour to finish an assignment for a day. I will make sure that I will finish my assignment on time before the deadline reaches tomorrow” said Sora Kaneshiro.

“Hey, Sora, I wonder if we will visit your new home. Could you accept my invitation to visit your new home?” said Kenta Achiba.

“Sure, I can, Kenta” said Sora Kaneshiro.

“What a coincidence that the five of us are connected with Jun’s Angels because we’re fans of yours, Sora” said Shintarō Ōsumi.

“Ah, I can’t believe that you’re delighted to hear our songs. I hope that when the anniversary concert comes, we’ll bring some more melody and rhythm that you’ll never heard before” said Sora Kaneshiro.

“I can’t wait to see your group performing your favorite songs that we always love all the time” said Sayaka Akatsuka.

“Of course, no worries, Sayaka. I’ll try my best to work on composing new songs for the anniversary concert” said Sora Kaneshiro.

“If today’s your moving day, then good luck with your new home, Sora. One day, we will visit to your new home once our master, Hinata, will give us some free time to spend the day” said Akira Tayama.

“You can visit to our new home, Akira. Kyō can’t be afraid of anyone because he knows anything about music. I think you have a bright future with your singing skills along with your friends. I’m sure that you will hear our songs while visiting our new home” said Sora Kaneshiro.

“Okay!” said Kumi Sagami, Akiho Kurimoto, Akira Tayama, Shōijirō Miyashita, Shintarō Ōsumi, Kenta Achiba, Shinobu Hirasawa, Hajime Shimizu and Sayaka Akatsuka.

Yuichi Uchida and Kumi Takamura smile after seeing Shinobu and his friends getting interested in visiting Sora’s new home in Den-en-chōfu.

“Those guys are living together in a neighborhood area in Kamata even they came from different elementary schools. Hajime came from Shiromidai alongside Sayaka and Akira. The rest of the group are coming from the section 6-C and 6-D. Shinobu Hirasawa didn’t join any team prior to his joining to our group” said Yuichi Uchida.

“I believe that you’re right about Shinobu. Shinobu is a cousin of Sora Kaneshiro through his mother. His mother’s name is Satomi Hirasawa. She is said to be resided in Den-en-chōfu alongside her husband, Akito Hirasawa” said Kumi Takamura.

“Akiho Kurimoto came from section 6-C and he’s very close with Ai Ohara and Misaki Nagaoka. Kumi, Shōjirō and Shintarō are common friends with Hinata during their fourth grade and Hinata chose them to replace the members who joined the Pink Nobles” said Yuichi.

“Yuichi, what the name of the group would be?” asked Kumi Takamura.

“I don’t know, Kumi, but I believe that they’re compared to Jun’s Angels. The main difference is that those nine members are fans of Jun’s Angels. Due to their admiration to the songs they hear all day, they should name their group as ‘Haru-Shi’” said Yuichi.

“Haru-Shi? That name is awesome! They should represent the group of students who were mostly involved in music. They’re ready to join the Music Club as soon as they’re officially signing their names in that club” said Seijirō Hakamada.

“Ah, I think you’re correct, Seiji-san” said Kumi Takamura.

“The Music Club should be fitted for them and hopefully, they will have an act to sing when Jun and her group will perform the anniversary concert during the Fuchsia and Celadon Week” said Yuichi.

“Yeah!” said Seijirō and Kumi Takamura.

“Okay, everyone! Here is the roster of the teams for today’s activity. For the Innocent Charm, they are Kazuya Uehara, Kana Uchida, Koji Nakagaichi, Machiko Kogure, Yumi Nakamura, Hikaru Sakamoto, Ichirō Furukawa and Sakiko Katsuragi” said Suzuko Hakamada.

“On the other hand, our group will be composed of Hinata Hakamada, Rei Kanazawa, Sora Fukutomi, Sora Kaneshiro, Megumi Kadokawa, Hanako Itō, Yūto Iwase, Shinobu Hirasawa and Kumi Sagami” said Kuni Hakamada.

“As what Sore-chan said earlier, she won’t be staying with us for long because she’s going back to her home at the Little Wing Orphanage before heading to her new home at the Nukui Residence” said Hinata.

“That’s right, Hinata. In order to find out how many points accommodated for each team, the five of us will be officiating the match” said Seijirō.

“Now, let the match begins!” said Suzuko.

Meanwhile, at the garden in the Misawa Resort Hotel, a group of students are excited to meet Hanako Itō and Yūto Iwase. The name of the group is ‘Verdant Dawn’ and its leader is none other than former class president of section 6-3 Akisada Shimoda.

Verdant Dawn: Akisada Shimoda, Misaki Shimaki, Masataka Eguchi, Kiyoji Nishimura, Miyabi Fujita, Risa Yatsuzuka, Miyako Kasamatsu, Kuriko Matsuba, Akie Sasaki, Kazusa Mabuchi, Karin Maekawa, Shinjō Okamoto and Rikichi Nakano

“I’m so determined to visit this place, Akisada! I never went there before!” said Kiyoji Nishimura.

“Yeah, me too, Kiyoji! I never seen that place before ever since I was born in Yaguchi” said Akisada Shimoda.

“Well, I visited that place before when Hanako invited me to spend a summer vacation alongside my classmates in my former class” said Misaki Shimaki.

“Yeah, it was a fun place to swim and see the view of the beachfront, but now, I can’t to see how this place goes after I visited this place last summer” said Miyabi Fujita.

“The Misawa Resort Hotel is divided into two parts: the mansion area and the hotel area. The Recreational Center is located at the back of the hotel. While the hotel is visited by a few guests when it comes to non-vacation period, people use the Recreational Center as a venue for training grounds of different programs from different schools in Ōta including the Keishin Academy” said Masataka Eguchi.

“Yeah, I believe that the Recreational Center is suited for local competitions in Ōta where there are many thrills and actions taking place in that area” said Kuruko Matsuba.

“That’s true, everyone. And since we’re going to enter this place, we should look for Hanako and Yūto. I think they’re having an activity there” said Akisada.

“Yeah” said the members of the Verdant Dawn.

Back at the bowling room, the match between Team Hakamada and the Innocent Charm continues with each player had performed their skills in bowling. The montage shows every player doing their styles as they roll the bowling ball with the use of their speed and acceleration. The ball would knock over the bowling pins at the end of the lane and each player will get their score, depends on how they score.

At the end of the match, Team Hakamada won the match, thanks to four straight strikes and a near-sweep in the last frame. Hinata and the members of Team Hakamada drink their water from their water bottle.

Team Hakamada: Hinata Hakamada, Rei Kanazawa, Sora Fukutomi, Sora Kaneshiro, Megumi Kadokawa, Hanako Itō, Yūto Iwase, Shinobu Hirasawa and Kumi Sagami

“Whew! I can’t believe that we won the match!” said Hinata.

“Yeah! It feels like we’re getting a great job in pulling four strikes in a row, thanks to Fukutomi-san, Hanako-san, Shinobu-san and Sora-san” said Rei.

“That’s right, Rei! I’m feeling motivated with the way we performed with the use of speed and acceleration” said Sora Fukutomi.

“Hum, nothing is impossible for us because we’re greatly innocent like the Bravehearts do” said Sora Kaneshiro.

“I’m feeling motivated when I’m about to release the ball from my hands and I believe that our scores are looking great!” said Kumi Sagami.

“Our team made a great effort in scoring large points in the final frame, but thank goodness, we would have a sweep in the final frame when Megumi scores a nine in the third and final score in the final frame” said Hanako Itō.

“I think we should try our best to improve our performance in using our speed when we’re playing in the court. Right, everyone?” said Megumi Kadokawa.

“Yeah!” said Hinata, Rei, Sora Fukutomi, Sora Kaneshiro, Hanako, Yūto, Shinobu and Kumi Sagawa.

“Hey, Hinata, how about another round?” asked Koji.

“Well, our team feels tired right now, but it appears that someone can take our place first before we’re going to have a match between the two of us” said Hinata.

“Oh, I understand, Hinata” said Koji.

“Koji. Is your team tired?” said Hanako.

“Not all our members are tired, Hanako. Maybe the other members of the Innocent Charm should get their chance to compete in another friendly match” said Koji.

“Great idea, Koji! But if you must know, Yūto and I have formed a group with most of our members are good in bowling. They should be here right now” said Hanako.

“Well, who are they?” asked Koji.

“They are the Verdant Dawn of Ōmori” said Yūto.

Once Yūto said the name of his group, the Verdant Dawn appears with Akisada Shimoda entering to the bowling room, followed by his groupmates.

“Hanako! Yūto!” said Akisada.

“Akisada-sama! You’re finally here!” said Hanako.

“It’s so nice that you finally know that place” said Yūto.

“Of course, Yūto-san!” said Akisada.

Megumi appears to meet Akisada. “Wow! I can’t believe that you are friends with Hanako and Yūto. What a coincidence that you’re all here to visit this place!”

“Yep. Me, Hanako and Yūto usually become companions when we’re playing basketball together. I have an older sister, who is currently a third year middle school student in Kasuragi Middle School. She is responsible for letting me play basketball in our own yard in my home” said Akisada.

“Have you entered to this place before?” asked Megumi.

“Not yet, but Hanako and Yūto invited us to have their fun at the Recreational Center” said Akisada.

“It’s true that we’re currently doing an activity for the Innocent Charm” said Hinata.

“Our activity came from Sora Fukutomi, who is an avid bowling fan, because most of the members of the Innocent Charm loved to play bowling aside from doing arts and photography” said Hanako Itō.

“Since you’re all here, I think you will be ready to put your bowling gears as you’re all in for today’s match” said Yūto.

“If you’re ready to play for a bowling match, then you’ll wait for your opponent in this match” said Rei.

“Okay! We’re ready to take our action!” said Akisada and the members of the Verdant Dawn.

Before the second match is about begin, Hinata and the members of Team Hakamada would meet the members of the Innocent Charm to talk about the next match against the Verdant Dawn.

“Okay, listen up! The Verdant Dawn is ready to participate in the next match. That means, we’ll be picking members to compete against the Verdant Dawn” said Hinata.

“For those are already playing in the previous match, you aren’t allowed to be picked for this match. So, it’s open to anyone who can volunteer to represent the Innocent Charm for the next match” said Rei.

“Okay!” said the members of the Innocent Charm.

“Now, a group is composed of 10 members to represent as the opponents of the Verdant Dawn” said Hinata.

“Uh, I have a question, Hinata. Who the hell is the Verdant Dawn?” said Seiichi Abe.

“The Verdant Dawn is a team came from the Kasuragi Elementary School last year. Right now, some of their members have enrolled at the Kasuragi Middle School” said Hinata.

“The Verdant Dawn is focused on speed and acceleration. In case you have wondered, Akisada Shimoda is the leader of the group and is known as the ‘The Kasuragi Cedar’. His vertical is very high, and he can able to dunk the ball with his windmill dunk” said Megumi.

“Akisada’s groupmates are very good in speed and acceleration as well because they have performed both ‘windy’ and ‘brave’ moves. I’m sure you’ll be familiar with them once you’re going to face them in a match” said Shinobu.

“It’s time to determine the members of the ten-man group, who will face the Verdant Dawn in a bowling match” said Sora Kaneshiro.

Hinata puts all papers in a secret box where the names are written in the paper. Hinata and the members of Team Hakamada start the process in finding members to form the ten-man group.

Rei starts reading the names that they are going to join the ten-man group. “First, we have Kazuya Uehara.”

Megumi picks the paper from the secret box to determine the second member of the group. “It’s going to be Mie Furutani will be joining with Kazuya for the next match!”

Yūto would pick the paper form the secret box to determine the third member of the group. “The next person to join is Yoshimaru Iijima.”

Sora Fukutomi picks the paper from the secret box to determine the fourth member of the group. “Okay, so it’s even right now. The next to join is Sakura Uehara.”

Shinobu picks the paper from the secret box before points to Seiichi Abe. “Okay, it will be you, Seiichi Abe. You’ll be joining with the other four to join the group.

“Now, we’re down to only five remaining members to form a group, so that they will participate in the next match” said Hinata.

Hanako Itō picks the paper from the secret box to determine the sixth member of the group. “Okay, the next to join the group will be Kenta Achiba.”

Kenta raises his fists, happily joining the group. “Yes!”

Hinata picks the paper from the secret box to determine the seventh member of the group. “Oh, I guess Ai Ohara will be joining the group!”

“Wow! It seems that it’s time for me to step up for the Innocent Charm!” said Ai Ohara as she leaves her seat to join with her teammates.

Sora Kaneshiro picks the paper from the secret box to determine the eighth member of the group. “Next, we have our birthday girl, Kira Kakimoto.”

“Hey, Kira! You’re now part of our group!” said Ai.

“Ah, I get it! What a great team I can join!” said Kira.

“You’re right about that, Kira” said Mie Furutani.

“I guess it’s time to step in with your bowling gear” said Misaki Nagaoka.

Kira nods to agree with Misaki. “Yep. I’m ready to play bowling for the first time. It feels like I never played that game before, but I hope that I try hard.”

“We’re down to only two members left. Who will be the last two to join the group?” said Rei.

Kumi Sagami picks the paper from the secret box to determine the ninth member of the group. “Oh, I think it will be Misaki Nagaoka!”

Misaki Nagaoka stands up to join with Kira. “I can’t believe that we’re going to become groupmates for today’s match!”

“See, you’re more determined to join the group for the next match. Let’s try our best to win the match!” said Kira.

“Yeah!” said Misaki Nagaoka.

“As this group is about to be completed, there should be a leader who can take care of this group. Now, who’s going to be?” said Hinata. Hinata would pick the paper from the secret box to determine the leader and the final member of the group. “Okay, we have a big winner who can manage this group and that name is… Hajime Shimizu!”

Hajime Shimizu stands up to meet with her teammates who have been called by the members of Team Hakamada.

“Congratulations, Hajime! You’re going to become the leader of our group!” said Kenta Achiba.

“Wow! You’re now the leader of the group! I hope that you can have a better strategy to beat those members from the Verdant Dawn!” said Sakura Uehara.

Everyone else in Hajime’s group had acclaimed Hajime’s position as the leader of the group. Hajime smiles to her teammates. “That’s right, everyone! We can’t lose our hearts because we’re going to build a better strategy to win the match! Isn’t right, team?”

“Yes!” said Kazuya Uehara, Mie Futurani, Yoshimaru Iijima, Sakura Uehara, Seiichi Abe, Kenta Achiba, Ai Ohara, Kira Kakimoto and Misaki Nagaoka.

“Finally, it’s complete! Hopefully, we’re going to take out the Verdant Dawn with our twisted bonds being united as one! Let’s win the match, team!” said Hinata.

“Okay!” said Kazuya Uehara, Mie Futurani, Yoshimaru Iijima, Sakura Uehara, Seiichi Abe, Kenta Achiba, Ai Ohara, Kira Kakimoto, Misaki Nagaoka and Hajime Shimizu. Once the Innocent Charm is ready to battle against the Verdant Dawn, the members of the Verdant Dawn are now pressured and determined as they are ready to battle against the Innocent Charm.

Part 2 will be on the next post.
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; November 4th, 2018 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 6: "Prestigious and Determination" | Chapter 88: "The Angel's Wish"

Part 2

The match between the Innocent Charm and the Verdant Dawn begins with both leaders Hajime Shimizu and Akisada Shimoda will play for the tenth and final frame.

Yuichi Uchida calls Hajime and Akisada to see which team goes first. “It’s time to find out which team goes first. Let’s play rock-paper-scissors game!”

Hajime and Akisada are determined to see which team gets first. “Jan-ken-pon!” Hajime chooses ‘paper’ while Akisada chooses ‘rock’, which makes Hajime being the victor.

“Okay, that’s good. Hajime, your team goes first to play the first frame. Now, let’s begin the match!” said Yuichi.

Mie Furutani and Akie Sasaki wear their blowing shoes, signaling the match to begin. The staff of the Innocent Charm will be officiating the match.

Line-up for the Match between the Innocent Charm and the Verdant Dawn
    Frame 1: Mie Furutani vs. Akie Sasaki
    Frame 2: Seiichi Abe vs. Kiyoji Nishimura
    Frame 3: Sakura Uehara vs. Miyako Kasamatsu
    Frame 4: Kazuya Uehara vs. Masataka Eguchi
    Frame 5: Misaki Nagaoka vs. Kuriko Matsuba
    Frame 6: Yoshimaru Iijima vs. Shinjō Okamoto
    Frame 7: Kira Kakimoto vs. Risa Yatsuzuka
    Frame 8: Kenta Achiba vs. Rikichi Nakano
    Frame 9: Ai Ohara vs. Misaki Shimaki
    Frame 10: Hajime Shimizu vs. Akisada Shimoda

Mie is thrilled to begin her turn as he releases the ball from her hands before the ball knocks the pins at the end of the lane. The ball knocks down all pins, which is resulted a ‘strike’.

“Mie gets the strike! She’s getting thrilled after seeing that happened!” said Yuichi.

“Yeah! I believe that the Innocent Charm gets an automatic ten-point bonus which will be added from the scores of the next frame!” said Kuni Hakamada.

The members of the Innocent Charm are happy to see a strike in the first frame.

“Great job, Mie! We’re getting a great start right here!” said Hajime.

“Yeah! My speed is getting higher the way I release the ball to the lane” said Mie.

“I hope that the other groupmates will do the same thing” said Ai Ohara.

“Of course, Ai! It will be depended on what the scores would be once all scores are summed up” said Hajime.

“Yeah, I agree with that, Hajime!” said Ai.

“I’m glad that we’re ready to dominate the match, but let’s see if Akie is going to get a strike as well” said Mie.

“Yeah” said Hajime, Ai and Kenta.

It’s Akie’s turn as she is preparing to release the ball and knock down the pins at the end of the lane. Akie didn’t hesitate herself as she manages to knock down all pins at the end of the lane.

“She’s scoring a strike as well!” said Hinata.

“Yeah, I believe that Akie is very adamant for her cautious personality” said Rei.

“It’s not gonna be easy for our team to call for challenge against the Verdant Dawn, but we’ll see if our group members have the upper hand to defeat the Verdies” said Hinata.

“Yeah, hopefully” said Rei while other members of Team Hinata approve by nodding.

Akie is happy to see her groupmates being delighted on her score, but Akie calms down for a bit. “I’m looking at the fact that we’re going to try our best to score many strikes in each frame, but if the Innocent Charm is keeping their admirations up, then we’ll repay them as long as we could.”

“Yeah, you’re right, Akie. I’m sure that this competition ain’t to be easy because we have the guts to defeat them!” said Kiyoji Nishimura.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Verdant Dawn.

The scoreboard shows both teams score a strike, but there’s no score yet for both sides. Seiichi Abe and Kiyoji Nishimura face each other for the second frame.

Seiichi goes first as he tries to go for a strike just like his teammate Mie and he releases the ball with his speed. The ball knocks down all pins and it’s a strike for the Innocent Charm.

“That’s two in a row! The Charm has doubled their scores, thanks to that strike!” said Seijirō.

Seiichi is delighted after his turn where the members of the Innocent Charm are congratulating Seiichi for the strike.

“Nice job, Seiichi! You’ll get a star after the match is over!” said Ai.

“Thanks, Ai! I’m feeling the fact that we’re almost getting 30 points for the first frame if Sakura gets the score of a strike as well!” said Seiichi.

“I guess we’re going to find out, but for now, the Verdies are going for the strike as well” said Ai.

“Well, that guy seems to be confident and I think he’s ready to take a roll” said Kazuya Uehara.

“Yep” said Seiichi.

It’s Kiyoji Nishimura’s to knock down the pins at the end of the lane. Kiyoji uses his acceleration as he releases the ball faster than his teammate Akie and his opponent Seiichi. The ball knocks down all pins and the Verdies are getting their strike.

“Whoohoo! It’s a strike, baby!” said Kiyoji.

The members of the Verdant Dawn give Kiyoji high five.

“I’m glad that you score a strike, Kiyoji. I believe that we’re getting a chance to get 30 points in the first frame if we will keep our chance of getting another strike in the next frame” said Akisada.

“Yeah, I’m totally thrilled when all pins are knocked down by my release. It feels like we’re hopefully going to make Miyako scoring a strike and the score for the first frame will be thirty points” said Kiyoji.

“That’s correct, Kiyoji. Our goal is get thirty points to get a big advantage to defeat our opponents. Also, we’re going to watch out for our opponents’ speed and acceleration” said Akisada.

“Yeah” said Kiyoji.

Meanwhile, in the camp of the Innocent Charm, the members of the Innocent Charm are worried after Kiyoji scored the strike.

“Well, they’re content, believing that they’re going to get thirty points as well. I guess that it’s time for the Ueharas to turn things up and hopefully, we’re going to get 30 points first before the Verdies do” said Hajime.

“Yep. I’m feeling content to be ready, Hajime. The Uehara cousins are ready to take out the Verdies and we’re going to take another strike!” said Sakura Uehara.

“Okay, then, now go get them, Sakura!” said Hajime.

“Good luck, Sakura!” said Yoshimaru Iijima.

“I hope that you’ll get more momentum!” said Kazuya.

Sakura Uehara smiles to the members of the Innocent Charm. “Okay!”

As Sakura Uehara and Miyako Kasamatsu enter to the front of the lane, Sakura will be knocking down the pins first.

“I’m so excited to see Sakura playing ten-pin bowling for the first time!” said Koji Nakagaichi.

“Yep. Sakura is the cousin of our fellow member Kazuya Uehara. Sakura’s father is the brother of Kazuya’s father. They are common to each other and they live together in the same house in Nishina” said Sora Fukutomi.

“I wonder what Sakura will do as she’s ready to release the ball with her quick ball handling” said Koji Nagakaichi.

“I’m sure she’s ready to score another strike and if she does, she will make our team scoring 30 points in the first frame, but I’m worrying about her opponent from the Verdant Dawn” said Sora Fukutomi.

“Yeah, I believe that Sakura should be ready to take out all pins with her speed. I guess she’s very convenient for her attributes of athleticism” said Koji Nagakaichi.

“I believe that she will take care of our team once she’s ready to score a strike” said Sora Fukutomi.

“Yeah” said Koji Nagakaichi.

Sakura Uehara gets the bowling ball before releasing it with her speed. As the ball is rolling down towards the bowling pins, it knocks down all pins. That’s three strikes in a row, also known as the turkey!

“Strike! The Innocent Charm is scoring its third strike!” said Yuichi.

“That’s right, Yuichi! Since the Charm gets three strikes in a row, the score for the first frame now will be 30 points!” said Kumi Takamura.

“Yeah!” said Yuichi.

“Great job, Sakura!” said Kazuya.

“You did what we expected! Three strikes in a row makes the score of the first frame becoming 30 points!” said Kira.

“You rock!” said Seiichi.

“Thanks, everyone! I’m finally getting a momentum to score another strike! That means, we’re getting thirty points!” said Sakura Uehara.

“That’s true, Sakura! Now that our team gets 30 points, we’re getting the lead!” said Kira.

“Yeah, Kira, but we have to watch out for the Verdant Dawn as my opponent is looking forward to responding a strike” said Sakura Uehara.

“Well, I guess she’s ready to take out the pins as well” said Megumi.

“Yeah, Megumi, but I’m sure that my opponent’s speed can’t match my own speed!” said Sakura Uehara.

“I hope she will, Sakura, but here goes your opponent” said Megumi.

“Oh, I’m not gonna pressure things out if she scores a strike” said Sakura Uehara.

“Yeah” said Megumi.

Miyako Kasamatsu takes a deep breath before she is ready to knock down all pins at the end of the lane. Miyako releases the ball and her speed is not like Sakura, but manages to score a strike, which allows the Verdies to score 30 points.

“Wow! The Verdies are getting 30 points as well!” said Kumi Sagawa.

“I guess that it’s worth 30 points after getting three strikes in a row. That’s gonna put the deadlock in the match” said Kenta Achiba.

Miyako Kasamatsu removes her sweat from her forehead. “I’m feeling good, everyone! We’re getting thirty points as well!”

“I think things are gonna be intense for us if we can keep scoring strikes in the following frames in the match” said Akisada.

“Yeah!” said Miyako. Miyako would talk to her teammates. “We better watch out for our opponents as they’re ready to score another strike!”

“Of course, Miyako!” said Shinjō Okamoto.

“They’re not gonna let things easy if they’re keeping the momentum!” said Kuriko Matsuba.

“I believe that it’s better to watch the scoreboard as this battle is getting serious right now” said Masataka.

“We’re not gonna be complicated, everyone. Let’s make sure that our opponents won’t get another 30 points in the second frame” said Miyako.

The next round is Kazuya Uehara vs. Masataka Eguchi.

Kazuya releases the ball and the ball knocks down all pins to score 30 points for the second frame. The members of the Innocent Charm are glad to get another 30 points in the match.

“Oh yeah! We score another strike, everyone! Now, it’s summing up to 60 points!” said Kazuya.

“Alright! Looks like we’re increasing our chances of getting another 30 points and now, we’re doing great in scoring another strike!” said Hajime.

“I guess that we’re not losing our sweat once we get the strike every frame. So, let’s get more momentum in the next frame!” said Kazuya.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Innocent Charm.

It’s Masataka Eguchi’s turn to knock down the bowling pins and Masataka does the high acceleration when he releases the ball from his hands. The ball knocks down all pins to score another 30 points.

“You’re awesome, Masataka!” said Kiyoji. Kiyoji and Masataka perform the fist bump gesture together.

“Alright!” said Kiyoji and Masataka once they finish performing the fist bump gesture.

At the end of the fourth round, both teams score 60 points, which is still a tie after the third round.

The next round is going to be Misaki Nagaoka vs. Kuriko Matsuba.

Misaki is able to get another strike for the Innocent Charm to add another 30 points.

“Nice release, Misaki! You rock!” said Kira.

“Oh yeah! We’re gaining more momentum after the strike!” said Ai.

“Thanks, girls! I’m feeling optimistic to keep our momentum for our team and now, we’re pushing further to score another 30 points in our scoresheet!” said Misaki.

“Yeah!” said Kira and Ai.

“Now, it’s the Verdies’ turn to put their hopes of getting another 30 points on the line” said Seijirō.

Kuriko is ready to score thirty points as she releases the ball from her hands and looks at the end of the lane. The ball knocks down all pins and the Verdant Dawn scores another 30 points.

“Oh yeah!” said the members of the Verdant Dawn.

“Give me five, Kuriko!” said Miyako. Kuriko does the high five to Miyako as the Verdant Dawn scores another 30 points.

“I feel motivated right now after we’re looking at the scoreboard” said Kuriko.

“Yeah, we’re tied with our team and our opponent score 90 points each” said Miyako.

“I’m so motivated to see that score, Kuriko and Miyako. Things are going to be more serious once we’re heading to the next frame” said Masataka.

“Yeah. Hopefully, we’re going to keep our momentum to score another strike and we’ll make sure that our opponent’s streak comes to an end” said Miyako.

“Of course, Miyako!” said Kurko and Masataka.

The round begins with Yoshimaru Iijima gets the turn to knock down the bowling pins. On the other hand, Shinjō Okamoto is observing Yoshimaru’s use of speed and acceleration.

“Let’s see if Yoshimaru gets his speed up or down when he releases the ball” said Shinjō.

Yoshimaru releases the ball and his speed is higher just like his teammates. The ball knocks all bowling pins to score the sixth strike for the Innocent Charm.

“Unbelievable! He did the Relentless Handling move. He’s very quick to use his hands faster” said Ryōta.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right, Ryōta. He is very good in holding the ball all the time, even he uses every ball in any ballgame” said Kiyoshi Toshima.

“That’s right, Kiyoshi. Yoshimaru didn’t usually holds the ball all the time, but he’s very observant when it comes to getting mismatches against his opponents in the court” said Akira Shimojō.

“Ah, I get it, Akira. I believe that he’s very good in taking down his opponents while going for the drive or the pass” said Ryōta.

“Yeah!” said Akira.

Shinjō Okamoto gets pumped up as his turn is started. Shinjō releases the ball with his speed of his own before the ball knocks down all bowling pins.

“Looks like they’re not worrying their fate yet” said Yoshimaru.

“I believe you’re right, Yoshimaru. I guess it’s time to for me to turn the tables around” said Kira.

“Yep. You can do it, Kira! I hope that you’ll score another strike” said Yoshimaru.

“Of course not, Yoshimaru! I can take care of that” said Kira.

The next round begins with Kira Kakimoto faces off against Risa Yatsuzuka, a member of the Verdant Dawn.

“I hope that you’ll be able to score another strike for us, Risa! I hope that you’re ready to keep the streak alive” said Shinjō.

“Okay, Shinjō! I’m not pressured to lose and I’m feeling optimistic to play bowling for the first time” said Risa Yatsuzuka.

“Then, go for it!” said Shinjō.

“You bet!” said Risa.

Kira goes first to knock down the bowling pins. Kira’s speed proves to be the highest after the six frames as Kira knocks down all bowling pins to score the seventh strike for the Innocent Charm.

“Awesome! Our score is now a half of 300 points!” said Misaki.

“Your speed is agiler than ever!” said Yoshimaru.

“You’re doing great!” said Rei, who gives Kira a high five.

“Thanks! It looks like the streak is still alive!” said Kira.

“Yeah! We’re down to the three remaining members, Kenta, Ai and me” said Hajime.

“After Kenta’s turn, the crucial part will be next!” said Ai.

“Yeah!” said Kira.

On the other hand, Risa Yatsuzuka feels nervous as her turn is started.

“Don’t be nervous, Risa! I believe in you!” said Kuriko.

“You have to release the ball with your speed to knock down the bowling pins at the end of the lane” said Shinjō.

“Okay! I got it!” said Risa. Risa takes a deep breath before saying, “I can do this. I can do this.” Risa gets the ball before putting her right leg like a pivot. Risa releases the ball and the speed rate of hers is almost the same as Kira. The ball knocks down all pins. “How do I get?”

“You’re awesome! You knock down the bowling pins perfectly!” said Shinjō.

The scoreboard shows both Innocent Charm and Verdant Dawn scoring 150 points.

“I did? I did!” said Risa. Masataka, Kiyoji, Miyabi, Miyako and Kuriko are congratulating Risa for scoring another strike.

“That’s seven strikes in a row, Risa! Now, we still get five more strikes to get a perfect score of 300!” said Masataka.

“I’m happy with the way you did! I like that style, Risa! I’m proud of you!” said Miyako.

“You keep the streak alive, Risa! Like Shinjō said, you’re an awesome girl!” said Miyako.

“I’m very thrilled to see that style and I believe that your speed is way different than mine, but I’m happy after you knock down all pins for the seventh strike” said Miyabi.

“Thanks, Miyako! And thanks, everyone, for supporting me! It’s not complicated that we’re still getting the momentum for our team. We won’t give up, everyone! Let’s make sure that we will win the match! Right, everyone?” said Risa.

“Yes, Risa!” said the members of the Verdant Dawn.

The eighth round between Kenta Achiba and Rikichi Nakano creates a big breakdown between the Innocent Charm and the Verdant Dawn.

Kenta manages to score a strike, despite his speed is not much faster than his groupmates. The Innocent Charm scores 180 points after eight frames.

“Great job, Kenta-chan!” said Seiichi.

“You’re awesome!” said Kazuya.

Seiichi and Kazuya give Kenta high fives before Kenta responds back with a high five to both Seiichi and Kazuya.

Rikichi also managers to score a strike, adding 30 more points to his team’s score. The Verdant Dawn scores 180 points as well after eight frames.

“We’re down to the last two members of both teams. It’s getting crucial right there, Kuni” said Hitomi Hakamada.

“Yeah, Hitomi. I wonder what Ai and Hajime’s strategy would be to take down the Verdant Charm” said Kuni.

“Unlike their opponents, Ai and Hajime have to keep an eye on the center because the center is the only chance to knock down all pins with one hit. I can’t wait to see both of them scoring four more strikes to score a perfect 300” said Hitomi.

“That’s true, Hitomi. Let’s see if Ai manages to get the ninth strike before the final frame” said Kuni.

Yeah!” said Hitomi.

The ninth round is going to be Ai Ohara vs. Misaki Shimaki.

Ai gets more support from her teammates before saying, “I’m ready!” Ai positions herself as she is aiming at the center of the lane. Ai manages to do so, and the ball knocks down all bowling pins for the Innocent Charm’s ninth straight strike.

“Nine strikes in a row! The Innocent Charm can’t lose their momentum because they’re almost reaching a record of ten strikes in a row!” said Seijirō.

“No one can reach that record in a team play at the bowling alley in the Recreational Center. I found out that only one group made eight strikes in a row a few years ago” said Kumi Takamura.

“Yeah, but the Innocent Charm is ready to finish the match with a perfect 300 if they will make three more strikes to add 90 more points in their score sheet” said Seijirō.

“That can’t be stopped, Seijirō! It’s going to be a ride of their lives after the match is over” said Kumi Takamura.

“Yep!” said Seijirō.

The members of the Innocent Charm are overjoyed after Ai scores the strike. The scoreboard shows the Innocent Charm getting 210 points while the Verdant Dawn still has 180 points. Misaki Shimaki steps up for the Verdant Dawn as Misaki tries to keep the momentum alive for her team.

“If she scores the strike, then the tenth frame will be deciding frame to determine who has the most points in the match” said Yuichi.

“I can feel the intensity between two bowlers and we don’t know which team gets the better speed” said Hitomi.

“Yeah, Hitomi. I’m ready to feel the intensity to put the match more challenging” said Yuichi.

“That’s right, Yuichi! The battle is still on and when the tenth and final round is approaching, it’s deciding time!” said Hitomi.

“Yeah!” said Yuichi.

Misaki gets the ball before performs her style. The ball is released from Misaki’s hands and the ball knocks down all pins. The Verdant Dawn gets another strike, which adds 30 more points in the scoresheet, and the score is still tied at 210.

“The Verdies are not giving up!” said Hinata.

“Yeah, I’m not sure when the streaks are gonna end, but I’m feeling intense right here” said Sora Kaneshiro.

“Turning the final round to be a deciding round is going to more complicated for both teams. We don’t know who will win the match, but I bet that the Innocent Charm may end up reigning supreme” said Shinobu.

“I agree with that, Shinobu” said Hinata. Sora also agrees to Shinobu.

“I can’t wait to watch the final round of the match! Who will win the match? It’s going to be the Innocent Charm or the Verdant Dawn?” said Yūto Iwase.

The final round is going to be the deciding round where at the end of the match, there will be a winner, who can walk away with most number of points in their scoresheet. It’s going to be the Innocent Charm’s Hajime Shimizu or the Verdant Dawn’s Akisada Shimoda.

Before the final round begins, Hajime and Akisada face each other with both leaders are focused on their main goal: to score a perfect 300 in the match.

“I hope that your streak will come to an end. One mistake and the perfect opportunity is corroding into dusts” said Akisada.

“Well, there’s no way that we will lose the match. I’m not pressured to lose this match, but my team is going to win!” said Hajime.

“Okay. Bring it on!” said Akisada.

“Okay!” said Hajime.

Hajime would start her turn for the Innocent Charm. Hajime scores the strike with 30 points being added to her team’s score. The members of the Innocent Charm are screaming “Oooh!” and “Aaah!” after Hajime performed her style.

“Ten strikes in a row for the Innocent Charm! Will Hajime continues to gain momentum for her team?” said Hanako Itō.

Hajime goes for the second ball as she releases the ball to knock down all ten bowling pins. The Innocent Charm scores another 30 points, which makes their score being increased to 270.

“She did it again! Only one more strike to go for the Innocent Charm to complete the perfect game!” said Hanako Itō.

“No one has ever scored 300 points in a bowling match and this comes to the final stretch for Hanako to finish the game” said Sora Fukutomi.

“Will she do it to make a perfect score of 300 or will she fall a chance with a few pins still standing in the end of the lane? So, here comes Hajime!” said Kumi Sagami.

Hajime goes for the final ball and releases the ball from her hands. Unfortunately, the ball knocks down 7 pins and the bowling pins #4, #7 and #8 are still standing in the end of the lane.

Hajime gasps after seeing three remaining pins still standing in the end of the lane, much to the horror of the members of the Innocent Charm.

“Oh! She fails to make a complete sweep! That means, the Innocent Charm scores 297 points after ten frames” said Yuichi.

“So, it looks like Akisada is ready to take down the Innocent Charm and trying to make a complete sweep” said Kuni.

“I don’t know if he is going for a perfect 300, but let’s find out if he can make it” said Hitomi.

“But that’s not all, Hitomi. Akisada is ready to aim his perfect target at the center of the ten pins. That’s not gonna be good for the Innocent Charm. Hopefully, he can’t make a perfect 300” said Suzuko.

Akisada goes for the first ball, trying his best to score three straight strikes to complete a perfect game. The ball knocks down all ten pins to add 30 more points to the Verdant Dawn’s score.

“The Verdies get 30 more points to add their score to 240!” said Hinata.

“Hmm… that’s great for him, but I’m feeling worried about what’s going to happen next” said Suzuko.

Akisada goes for the second fall. Unlike Hajime’s failure of getting a perfect score in the final ball, Akisada fails to score a strike as he manages to knock down 9 pins. The score of the Verdant Dawn is now 269 points, which means the Innocent Charm will win the match since the Verdant Dawn fails to score another strike.

“And it looks like Akisada blows his chance of getting another strike!” said Suzuko.

“That means, the Innocent Charm will win the match!” said Rei.

“Yep. The result of the Verdant Charm will be either a 9-point lead or an 8-point lead if he can get the spare or not. Of course, I’m proud to see our group winning the bowling match!” said Hinata.

“Yeah!” said Rei, Sora Fukutomi, Sora Kaneshiro, Megumi, Hanako, Yūto, Shinobu and Kumi Sagawa.

“We’re going to celebrate our win as long as Akisada will finish his turn soon” said Rei.

“Yep” said Hinata.

Akisada finishes his turn by scoring a spare, which totals his team’s score to 289 points.

Yuichi announces the match is over. “Game over! The Innocent Charm wins the match with the score of 297 to 289!”

The members of the Innocent Charm celebrate their win over the Verdant Charm. Hajime smiles after she and her team worked hard in trying to get a perfect game.

“I’m so proud of you, everyone! We won the match!” said Rei.

“Yeah, we would have lost the match if it wasn’t Akisada getting the second strike in the final frame. I’m glad that we won the match with Akisada’s failure of completing another strike in the final frame” said Hajime.

“I’m happy with the result, Hajime and the team! I’m so happy that your team made eleven strikes in a row! If Hajime scores the last strike, we would have a perfect game. I believe that your prefecture is superb!” said Hinata.

“Thanks, Hinata!” said Kazuya Uehara, Mie Futurani, Yoshimaru Iijima, Sakura Uehara, Seiichi Abe, Kenta Achiba, Ai Ohara, Kira Kakimoto, Misaki Nagaoka and Hajime Shimizu.

Akisada and the members of the Verdant Dawn meet the members of the Innocent Charm as they are congratulating their opponents of their victory. Akisada says to the members of the Innocent Charm. “Congratulations! You won the match! We tried hard to defeat you, but I fell in the second try of the final frame when I landed a score of nine points. I’m impressed with all of your performances during the match.”

“Thanks! We’re very determined to win the match and we did very well. Your team did too including you, Akisada” said Hajime.

“Yeah, I believe that your words are true, Hajime. We tried to win the match, but it’s a fun game that I played with you. Of course, I’m very happy to the fact that you made a great effort in trying to complete a perfect game” said Akisada.

“Yeah, Akisada. Nobody gets perfect until you make the perfect opportunity happen the next time you try to do it again. I hope that we can have another bowling match right here” said Hajime.

“Yeah. I’m having a good game with you, Hajime, but the next time we meet, we’ll be going to defeat you!” said Akisada.

“Okay, you bet, Akisada!” said Hajime.

The members of the Innocent Charm and the Verdant Dawn would meet each other outside of the Recreational Center. Hanako and Yūto are expecting to leave the mansion as they promised earlier.

“Thanks for visiting this place, Hinata! It was so fun to stay with you!” said Hanako.

“You’re welcome, Hanako! I hope that we will invite you two to visit our home again” said Hinata.

“Yeah!” said Hanako and Yūto.

“Oh, by the way, Hanako and Yūto, I’m going to ask you one more question. Is the Verdant Dawn set to participate at the Ōmori Invitationals?” said Rei.

“Yeah!” said Hanako and Yūto.

“Our friends are ready to compete at the Ōmori Invitationals. Like the Sagi-ume, the Verdant Dawn is expected to participate at this event. I’m so excited to see my friends ready to compete and hopefully, they’ll be winning the tournament” said Hanako.

“The Verdant Dawn is a team composed of the former students of the Kasuragi Elementary School with most of our members are now in the Kasuragi Middle School. Our team loves to play bowling and hopefully, one of our members will compete in a nationwide bowling tournament soon” said Yūto.

“Well, that’s a great ambition that your team got!” said Kenta.

“Yep. We’re interested to play bowling at any place in our district, but also, we played basketball as well. Just like Hanako said, the Ōmori Invitationals will be our first competition that we’re going to compete next week, and our members are ready to show up with their talents in the court. The two of us will be acting as managers of the team” said Hanako.

“Hopefully, one of your teams will be expected to battle against us in the tournament” said Yūto.

“I hope that your team is ready to compete this year. You will feel intensity in the first tournament that we’re going to enter in the Ōta League” said Akisada.

“Hmm… looks like you’re interested in battling one of our teams to compete in the Ōmori Invitationals. Okay, then, we’re ready to battle you once the bracket will be revealed next week” said Rei.

“Okay, Rei, you’re on! It’s not going to be a serious competition between the two groups, but it’s for our friendly rivalry that we’re going to get” said Hanako.

“Yeah, there’s no doubt that we’re going to be stronger like the New Camellian Dragons did!” said Yūto.

“Well, I’m fine with that. Let’s meet each other in the tournament!” said Rei.

“Okay!” said Hanako and Yūto. Hanako, Yūto and the members of the Verdant Dawn wave their hands goodbye as they are leaving the Misawa Resort Hotel. “We’ll see you around, Hinata and friends!”

“Okay! Bye, Hanako! Bye, Yūto! Bye, everyone! Good luck in the tournament!” said Hinata while she and the members of the Innocent Charm wave their hands goodbye to Hanako, Yūto and the members of the Verdant Dawn.

“Okay, we will!” said Hanako and Yūto. Hanako, Yūto and the members of the Verdant Dawn.

Once Hanako, Yūto and the members of the Verdant Dawn leave the Misawa Resort Hotel, Sora Kaneshiro looks at the time.

“Oh, it’s already one in the afternoon. I think I have to join my friends to leave for a day. I’m going to pack my things from my home at the Little Wing” said Sora Kaneshiro.

“Wait, Sora. I hope that you will make yourself at your new home at the Nukui Residence” said Megumi.

“Yeah, I hope that you’ll feel better to stay with Kyō and Kurumi” said Hinata.

“Thanks, Hinata! Thanks, Megumi! I will be here at my new home once my ‘sisters’ and I are finished packing our stuff to move out from the Little Wing. I’ll see you tomorrow!” said Sora. Sora leaves to follow Jun and her groupmates as Jun’s Angels are going to go back to their respective homes to prepare for their relocation to the Nukui Residence.

“Okay, Sora! We’ll see you tomorrow!” said Hinata, Megumi and the members of the Innocent Charm as they wave their hands to say goodbye to Sora.

“Okay!” said Sora.

Hinata would ask Kira on what the birthday girl will do for afternoon. “Kira, I have to ask you one thing. What are you expecting to celebrate your birthday?”

“Well, my birthday is today and I guess that you should celebrate my birthday today! I will treat you with a lunch!” said Kira.

“Oh, good expectation, Kira! I like that! Everyone, let’s go back to the mansion and celebrate Kira’s birthday!” said Hinata.

“Okay!” said Hinata, Megumi and the members of the Innocent Charm. The Innocent Charm and the Verdant Dawn are having a fun time to play bowling at the Recreational Center of the Misawa Resort Hotel. With the Verdant Dawn joins with the Sagi-ume, Innocent Charm, Pink Nobles and Prestigious Charm, the Ōmori Invitationals is now finally revolving with friendly rivalries between the Bravehearts and the New Camellian Dragons. To make things expected for the Ōmori Invitationals, they will have more training to prepare themselves and hopefully, they will compete each other once the bracket will be revealed soon.

UP NEXT: Supplementary 5, Part 8: "Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups - Verdant Dawn"

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 6: "Prestigious and Determination" | Supplementary 5, Part 8: "Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups"

Continuing with the supplementary part of Volume 6 with the seventh group, the Verdant Dawn, led by Hanako Itō, Yūto Iwase and Akisada Shimoda. After the Verdant Dawn, the profile for Purpunakidori will be posted on November 7 (Wednesday).

SUPPLEMENTARY 5: “Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups”

PART 8

Verdant Dawn
    Verdant Dawn: Akisada Shimoda, Misaki Shimaki, Masataka Eguchi, Kiyoji Nishimura, Miyabi Fujita, Risa Yatsuzuka, Miyako Kasamatsu, Kuriko Matsuba, Akie Sasaki, Kazusa Mabuchi, Karin Maekawa, Shinjō Okamoto and Rikichi Nakano

Hanako Itō: November 29 / SF / Starter / 1MS / Kasuragi MS/ Former Member of Kasuragi ES Girls’ Basketball Team
    Yūto Iwase: April 30 / PF-SF / Starter / 1MS / Kasuragi MS/ Former Member of Kasuragi ES Boys’ Basketball Team
    Akisada Shimoda: October 14 / SG-SF / 1MS / Kasuragi MS
    Misaki Shimaki: December 10 / SG / 1MS / Kasuragi MS
    Masataka Eguchi: June 30 / PG / 1MS / Shimoda MS
    Kiyoji Nishimura: February 2 / C / 1MS / Kasuragi MS
    Miyabi Fujita: January 12 / PG / 1MS / Kamata MS
    Risa Yatsuzuka: April 25 / C / 1MS / Kamata MS
    Miyako Kasamatsu: September 18 / PF / 1MS / Shimoda MS
    Kuriko Matsuba: March 24 / SG / 1MS / Yaguchi MS
    Akie Sasaki: May 27 / PG / 1MS / Kasuragi MS
    Kazusa Mabuchi: August 3 / SF-PF / 1MS / Kasuragi MS
    Karin Maekawa: February 20 / 1MS / Shimoda MS
    Shinjō Okamoto: March 9 / SF / 1MS / Yaguchi MS
    Rikichi Nakano: July 8 / SG / 1MS / Yaguchi MS

UP NEXT: Chapter 90: “Moving to the Nukui Residence”

Only three more associated groups of the New Camellian Dragons remaining to complete the first search of the members of the Dragons of Ōta. The original title name of Chapter 89 was ‘A Bowling Activity with the Innocent Charm’, but I changed it to ‘The Verdants and the Charms’, so that this chapter will feature both Verdant Dawn and Innocent Charm. I have to be ready for the next updates of Volume 8 including the interludes. In the next update, Jun’s Angels will be moving their home from the Little Wing Orphanage to the Nukui Residence as they will live together after occasionally meeting with each other for activity and practice. I’ll see you on November 7 (Wednesday) for the next update!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; November 7th, 2018 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

It’s five days after Yūko Ōno’s birthday and as a fan of Tenshi no 3P!/Angel’s 3Piece!, the month of November is a full of celebrations and I believe that this month should be a happier month for me and all readers. Hopefully, you will enjoy the ride in reading new updates of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts! So, enjoy reading tonight’s update Chapter 90!

In Chapter 88, Jun’s Angels have confirmed that they will move their home base from the Little Wing Orphanage to the Nukui Residence as Jun, Nozomi, Sora and Sakura will finally stay with Kyō and Kurumi. Also, Kōme and Yuzuha would also be leaving their apartment near the Little Wing Orphanage to move to the Nukui Residence as well. So, tonight’s update is all about their new home at the Nukui Residence where Jun’s Angels will be leaving the Little Wing Orphanage to move to the Nukui Residence, where they will celebrate their new home by throwing a thanksgiving party for themselves. It’s great to say that a new home means a new life for Jun’s Angels as they will make the Nukui Residence their new home for music practice and gathering for their friends within the Bravehearts and their allies. So, if you’re ready to give their joy and peace to celebrate their new home, here comes Chapter 90, with the title, “Moving to the Nukui Residence”! So, sit back, relax and enjoy reading Chapter 90!

As they are ready to move to their new home, Jun’s Angels would prepare their stuff, so that they will be leaving their former homes and heading to their new home, the Nukui Residence. The main reason behind this is because Kyō and Kurumi want to get along with Jun and her friends, so that they will make harmonious enjoyment and everlasting smile and peace in their group. It’s perfect to say that the Nukui Residence should be a house of smile and peace because of Kyō’s contribution of helping Lien de Famille and Dragon≒Nuts. After finished packing their things to prepare for their new home, Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Sakura, Kōme and Yuzuha are finally saying goodbye to their former homes before heading to the Nukui Residence. Sakura would the first member of Jun’s Angels to enter the Nukui Residence after she brought some fish by fishing. Kyō, Kurumi and Sakura would be joined by the rest of the members of Jun’s Angels including Masayoshi Sawatari and Sakiko Aizawa. With their food being prepared for their dinner, Jun’s Angels begin their thanksgiving party by eating their food in a traditional way like a family. After eating their dinner, Jun and her friends thank Kyō for letting them stay at the Nukui Residence and they would promise together that they will keep their relationship with Kyō together like a family of angels. Kyō and Kurumi’s parents would arrive at the Nukui Residence and give every member of Jun’s Angels their gifts. It’s a great blessing for everyone in Nukui Residence and hopefully, Kyō, Kurumi, Jun and their friends will stay together as one family of angels.

[OPENING: Tenshi no 3P!/Angel's 3Piece! OP: Habitaki no Birthday「羽ばたきのバースデイ」 by Baby’s breath]

Baby's breath is composed of:
    Yūko Ōno (大野 柚布子) as Jun Gotō (五島 潤)

Yurika Endō (遠藤 ゆりか) as Nozomi Momijidani (紅葉谷 希美)
    Aoi Koga (古賀 葵) as Sora Kaneshiro (金城 そら)

VOLUME 6: “PRESTIGIOUS AND DETERMINATION”
    CHAPTER 90: “MOVING TO THE NUKUI RESIDENCE

“The Nukui Residence is once resided by the Nukui family, composed of my father Keisuke Nukui, my mother Azuki Nukui, my sister Kurumi Nukui and myself Kyō Nukui. Our family lived in Den-en-chōfu in the western part of Ōta. Every day, I visited the Little Wing Orphanage to visit my friends Jun Gotō, Nozomi Momijidani, Sora Kaneshiro, Sakura Toriumi and “Master” Masayoshi Sawatari. Also, I frequently stayed with my sister Kurumi if she wants to be with me once I’m done visiting my friends before the sunset. Things have been changed after the decision happened yesterday. Our group, Jun’s Angels, has decided to relocate our home base from the Little Wing Orphanage to the Nukui Residence after Masayoshi had given Jun, Nozomi, Sora and Sakura their freedom to be with me at our home. This would also allow Kiriyume Kōme Ogi and Yuzuha Aigae to leave their apartment and move to our home as well!” Kyō narrates the introduction, showing the background of his family and the flashback of what happened at the meeting between the Bravehearts, Masayoshi and Sakiko Aizawa, the cousin of Kōme Ogi and Anzu Ogi.

“Yeah, it was a good decision for all of us that we’re going to stay together at our home as one family of angels. When Jun announced that she, Nozomi, Sora and Sakura will be leaving the Little Wing and moving their home to our home, I feel happy to respect her decision alongside Kōme-chan and Yuzuha-chan because this was my brother’s plan, trying to save our home from being emptied. That would have a big disaster if Jun had decided to make the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel as our group’s new home, but I’m glad that Jun made the right decision. Before the decision happened, me, my brother, Kōme-chan and Yuzuha-chan have planned about the relocation of the homes for Kōme-chan and Yuzuha-chan. Since Jun and her ‘sisters’ are heading to our home, Kōme-chan and Yuzuha-chan have happily decided to move their home to our home as well!” said Kurumi continues to narrate, explaining how the decision happened about the relocation of the address of Jun’s Angels.

“And so, the day has finally come and we’re about to leave the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, so that we will prepare ourselves in heading to the Nukui Residence, the new home of Jun’s Angels. I hope that this place will be suitable for meetings in our group and some of our fellow friends in Shiromidai and Niida Nishi. I can’t wait to feel comfortable to visit this place because I had remembered that place a long time ago when I visited that place to make Kyō comfortable as the two of us have helped together in finishing Kyō’s assignment. Well, then, it’s time to leave the mansion as we’re heading back home first before heading to the Nukui Residence, the new home of our angelic group Jun’s Angels! Let’s start our story right here!” Sakura finishes the introduction, smiling after finished her last sentence.

Tomoka, Subaru and Jun’s Angels meet each other outside the entrance of the mansion as Jun’s Angels are about leave the mansion to go back to their homes and ready to head on to the Nukui Residence. Sora was able to catch up with her friends as she finished the activity with the Innocent Charm.

“I believe that you’re all set to go back home, Jun. I hope that you will feel comfortable with your new home” said Tomoka.

“Yeah, Tomoka! It feels like our decision had been made to make sure that the Nukui Residence will be a new place for gatherings in our group and friends whether they came from the Family of Angels, Shiromidai or Niida Nishi” said Jun.

“We’re glad to stay here at this place, but as you can see, Kyō wanted us to stay at his home in order to make a harmonious enjoyment for our group and allowing that place to become the new home of our group” said Nozomi.

“Hum, we visited the Nukui Residence a few times while we’re staying at the Little Wing Orphanage, but it’s finally time to move on to that place being a perfect place to relax and enjoy” said Sora.

“I hope that you’ll make yourself home at that place, Jun, Nozomi and Sora. I expect that your group should be ready for some adjustments before enjoying the night later. We’ll support you because we’re friends with you” said Subaru.

“Okay, Subaru!” said Jun, Nozomi and Sora.

“I would like to thank you for supporting Jun’s decision and it’s complicated that my home should be more harmonious. Just like Nozomi said, my home should be fit for my friends to stay there for them to relax and enjoy. Also, I’ll be waiting for my parents to visit my home later tonight” said Kyō.

“Yeah, Kyō! I can’t wait to see what our parents give us. They know that our friends will be staying in our place and I felt excited to see them in our place for a long time!” said Kurumi.

“We’re no longer getting complicated once we’re moving to the Nukui Residence. Our golden opportunity is to make harmonious enjoyment and everlasting smile and peace in our group” said Sakura.

“Yeah, it’s true that your group is inspired with joy and delightfulness. I hope that you and your friends will visit our place for some time” said Tomoka.

“You bet, Tomoka!” said Kyō, Kurumi and Sakura.

“Hibiki, I’m happy that Yuzuha and I are ready to stay with you for a long time. After all, we’re connected to each other” said Kōme.

“Eh, yeah, Kiriyume. I’m glad that you will be coming to my home before the sunset comes” said Kyō.

“Okay, Kyō!” said Kōme.

“Kyō, the two of us are ready to bring our stuff and move to your home. Let’s play together!” said Yuzuha.

“Uh, okay, Aigae-san” said Kyō.

“By the way, Kyō, while we’re preparing our stuff as we’re going to move on to our home, you promised me that you and your sister will throw a party for all of us” said Jun.

“Sure, Jun! We’ll try our best to have a party for everyone in our group!” said Kyō.

“Yeah, Jun! Trust me, we’ll all be enjoying the night with our food and drinks to be served. Of course, I will invite some of our friends right here!” said Kurumi.

“Wow! That’s great!” said Jun.

“Thank you very much, Kyō and Kurumi!” said Jun, Nozomi and Sora.

“Okay, Kyō and Kurumi, I will be with you to help your preparations to throw a party later tonight! I hope that your parents will be here as well” said Sakura.

“Sure, you can, Sakura. It’s up to you to help us ready to throw a party tonight” said Kyō.

“I’m glad that you will help our plans for tonight’s party. I hope that it’s going to a fun night party that we never forget!” said Kurumi.

“Okay!” said Kyō and Kurumi.

“Jun and the Angels, I have to tell you one more question before you’re all ready to go!” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said the members of Jun’s Angels.

“When are you expecting to visit the mansion to meet us?” asked Tomoka.

“Uh, we’re allowed to have time to visit with you from Friday night to Sunday afternoon. However, for weekdays, we’ll be thinking about it, Tomoka. Don’t worry, we’ll be organizing with you for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week!” said Jun.

“Okay, Jun! So, shall we visit your place tomorrow?” said Tomoka.

“Sure, Tomoka! You can hang out with us after your class in Keishin! We’ll start planning on the activities for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week!” said Jun.

“We’ll try our best to make a best week once we’re reaching the month of May!” said Nozomi.

“Yeah, the Family of Angels is expected to finalize the plans before it reaches the Golden Week” said Sora.

“It’s going to be a big process to make up some plans for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, but we hope that we will finalize those things next week” said Kurumi.

“We’re ready to invite everyone to decide on the activities for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week!” said Kōme.

“Yeah! Once it’s done, we’re going to show those to our friends to make sure that they are going to accept all activities that we make” said Yuzuha.

“Also, the proposed trip to Aichi will be depended to the decision of you and your friends” said Kyō.

“Yeah, there are more activities that we’re going to add in our list and we want you to help us” said Sakura.

“Okay, we’ll be deciding on those things tomorrow!” said Tomoka and Subaru.

“Good! Tomoka and Subaru, we’re leaving now! See you tomorrow!” said Jun, who waved her hands to say goodbye to Tomoka and Subaru.

“See ya, everyone!” said Nozomi, Sora, Kyō, Sakura, Kurumi, Kōme and Yuzuha. They also wave their hands to say goodbye to Tomoka and Subaru.

“Okay! Bye, Jun! Bye, everyone!” said Tomoka and Subaru. Once they finish saying goodbye to Tomoka and Subaru, Jun and the Angels are leaving the mansion to go back to their respective homes.

At the downtown Kamata, Jun and the Angels are boarding in a train to Nishi-Shiromi. Then, Jun and the Angels arrive at the downtown Nishi-Shiromi in Den-en-chōfu.

“So, we’re going to part ways for a while, everyone” said Jun.

“Yeah, let’s meet together later at our home” said Kyō.

“Once you’re all done packing your things, I expect everyone to visit our home before the sunset comes” said Kurumi.

“Okay!” said Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Sakura, Kōme and Yuzuha.

Jun and the Angels would part ways to their separate homes as they are going back to their respective homes first.

At the Little Wing Orphanage, Jun, Nozomi, Sora and Sakura arrive home to meet Masayoshi. Then, at their room, Jun, Nozomi and Sora prepare their stuff, getting their clothes and musical materials. The musical instruments can’t be brought to the Nukui Residence because those equipment will be used for concert proposes at the annex of the Little Wing Orphanage.

“I can’t wait to see what Kyō-san and Kurumi-chan bought for the party” said Jun.

“Well, they’re planning to buy some juice as drinks for the party. Kyō also wanted to buy meat to cook some tonkatsu. I like tonkatsu, Jun!” said Nozomi.

“Yeah! I can’t wait to taste those tonkatsu! It feels like I’ll be the first one to taste that!” said Jun.

“Hum, I can’t be bored to eat those food, but let’s save it for tonight, Jun and Nozomi” said Sora.

“Oh, yeah, Sora” said Jun and Nozomi.

“I get it. We’ll expect to visit packing our things before we’re all moved to our new home!” said Jun.

“Okay!” said Nozomi and Sora.

Meanwhile, Sakura and Masayoshi are in their room as Sakura puts all her clothes at her bag.

“Sakura, I have some plans for the future and I don’t know if you’ll come back one day” said Masayoshi.

“Well, I don’t know if I will come back to this place, but me, Jun and my friends are going to plan on what to do after class. Don’t worry, I’ll expect to meet my relatives soon. So, when the relatives going to arrive to this place?” said Sakura.

“Uh, I don’t know if they will be here a few days, but from what I received a text from one of Nozomi’s relatives named Kaoru Momijidani, they will arrive on Tuesday” said Masayoshi.

“Ah, I get it, Masayoshi. I’m heading to the coast to catch fish for tonight’s party” said Sakura.

“Okay, Sakura. Oh, one more thing, I will be going to the Nukui Residence to see how Kyō and Kurumi prepare for your group’s party” said Masayoshi.

“Okay! I’ll be going to the Nukui Residence once I’m done fishing” said Sakura.

“Sure, just make sure to find a big one” said Masayoshi.

“You bet!” said Sakura.

At the apartment, located a few miles away from the Little Wing Orphanage and near the convenience store, Kōme, Yuzuha and Sakiko Aizawa appear together in their room. Sakiko looks at Kōme and Yuzuha, who are getting their clothes and stuff from the closet.

“Kōme and Yuzuha, did you also put your school materials to your bag?” asked Sakiko Aizawa.

“Yeah!” said Kōme and Yuzuha.

“Your assignments? Did you also put those?” asked Sakiko.

“We put them all in one of our bags” said Kōme.

“Those are compiled with our names being appeared in our notebooks and textbooks” said Yuzuha.

“Good. I will ask Masayoshi if Jun and her friends are all prepared too” said Sakiko.

“Okay!” said Kōme and Yuzuha.

While Sakiko calls Masayoshi on her phone, Kōme and Yuzuha sit down in their chairs.

“You know what, Kōme, I think we’re ready to feel the excitement as we’re going to move out from our apartment to the Nukui Residence” said Yuzuha.

“Yeah, Yuzuha. I’m not sure what are we going to do once we’re reaching to the Nukui Residence. Hibiki had a lot of music posters in his room and I can’t wait to touch his musical instrument! It might be so cool to see it!” said Kōme.

“Of course, Kōme! I never touch those musical instruments in his house before, but it appears that his instruments are authentic” said Yuzuha.

“I think so, Yuzuha, but I believe that Hibiki had a lot of connections to poetry and music. I wonder if I would be able to touch Hibiki’s electric guitar” said Kōme.

“Definitely, but you’ll be thrilled if you touch it” said Yuzuha.

“Ah, I get it” said Kōme.

“Uh, girls, Masayoshi said that Jun, Nozomi, Sora and Sakura have done packing their things and they’re now going to buy their food for the party tonight. I expect that you should buy those food too!” said Sakiko.

“Okay, Sakiko! We’ll try out best to buy those food for the party!” said Kōme and Yuzuha.

“That’s good. So, if you don’t mind, why I will join with you for a while?” said Sakiko.

“But why, Sakiko?” asked Kōme.

“So, that I can help you if you need assistance” said Kōme.

“Ah, okay, Sakiko” said Kōme.

“Well, then, let’s buy some food for the party!” said Sakiko.

And with that, Kōme and Yuzuha have left their apartment and brought their stuff as they are heading to their new home, but before that, they will buy some food for the party later tonight. A party for the group is also a dinner for them because it’s almost four in the afternoon and the members of Jun’s Angels have found some food to buy.

A few hours later, the sun is about to set and it’s almost going to be nighttime. At the Nukui Residence, Kyō, Kurumi and Sakura are preparing their food for the party.

“Kyō, these foods are bought from the market and I should cook those for tonight” said Sakura.

“Okay, Sakura. Did you also brought a fish?” said Kyō.

“Why, yes, I do, Kyō. I brought it by fishing. There are four pieces of fish and these can be cooked as well” said Sakura.

“Okay, I think that’s gonna be good enough to make a nabemono, Sakura. I want you to make sure that the nabemono should be served in warm temperature” said Kyō.

“Also, the nabemono should be delicious!” said Kurumi.

“Okay, I got it! I will make sure that our friends will be here soon!” said Sakura.

Once Sakura goes to the pantry to begin cooking a nabemono, Kyō and Kurumi sit down together in the sofa at the living room.

“Oniichan, where are Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Kōme and Yuzuha? I suppose that they are coming soon, but I believe that they’re buying or something” said Kurumi.

“Don’t worry, Kurumi. I called them earlier and they said that they’re meeting each other at a restaurant in our area. I hope that they will be coming for about a half an hour” said Kyō.

“Well, I think they’re going to buy some more food after they bought meat and fish that were given by Sakura earlier” said Kurumi.

“That’s right, Kurumi. I also wait to see our parents coming home to meet us. For my observation, I think they know about our decision because we don’t want to make our home emptied” said Kyō.

“Well, I say, our decision also made Masayoshi probably succeeded in making an agreement with the relatives of different families like the Gotō family, the Momijidani family, the Kaneshiro family, the Toriumi family and our family, the Nukui family” said Kurumi.

“Ah, I agree with that, Kurumi. As far as I know, we don’t know what to do once our friends are finally here” said Kyō.

“Yeah, good point, oniichan. There are only two rooms available, your room and my room. I allowed Kōme and Yuzuha to stay at my room for practice while you occasionally invited Jun, Nozomi and Sora to stay in your room. But how about this, would it be better to let Kōme and Yuzuha stay in my room while Jun, Nozomi, Sora and Sakura will be staying in your room?” said Kurumi.

“Well, that’s not complicated to say, Kurumi. I’ll accept that to make sure that we’re going to live in our house in peace” said Kyō.

Kurumi smiles happily. “Okay, I like that attitude, oniichan. But I have a problem that I have to think about. To be honest, the Homewrecking Dragons are planning to occupy our room at the mansion. But I don’t know if we’re going to allow it or not. The other thing is that they’re going to share our room at the mansion. What do you think?” said Kurumi.

“From what I observed to that situation, maybe Kōme needs to address that situation because she’s a top official of that club. I mean, if the Homewrecking Dragons will relocate their home to the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, Kōme and Yuzuha may end up going back to the mansion, but as what the decision was said, all of us will stay at our home” said Kyō.

“Yeah, good point again, oniichan. Maybe they have assistants to take charge of our room. We can only visit the mansion from Friday to Sunday. Since the Fuchsia and Celadon Week will be coming next week, we should all stay at the mansion starting Friday until the end of the festivities” said Kurumi.

“That’s a great idea, Kurumi! Why we can tell that idea to our friends later on, so that we can start organizing the festivities? Also, the leadership election will be held at our home. So, we can’t worry about that as well” said Kyō.

“Okay, I guess that it’s all settled!” said Kurumi.

“I hope that they’re gonna know about this!” said Kyō.

“Yeah!” said Kurumi.

“Oh, I have a feeling that we should invite some more friends to visit our home. Would it be better to invite Tomoka and her team to come to our home for a day?” said Kyō.

“Definitely, Kyō, because they are friends with us!” said Kurumi.

“Yes, they are, Kurumi! I can’t wait to see them visiting our home to explore our place!” said Kyō.

“Yep” said Kurumi.

Sakura appears from the pantry while holding the bowl after finished cooking the nabemono. “Kyō and Kurumi, the nabemono is now cooked and served!”

“Okay! I can’t wait to taste that, Sakura!” said Kyō.

“Yeah, me too! I can taste one piece of tataki from the bowl!” said Kurumi.

“Well, you can taste one, Kyō and Kurumi!” said Sakura.

“Okay, Sakura!” said Kyō and Kurumi. Kyō and Kurumi get the chopsticks to pick one piece of tataki before eating it.

“Oh, it’s so delicious!” said Kyō.

“Amazing! That tastes good!” said Kurumi.

“See, I told you that this nabemono is served in warm temperature! I will put the bowl in the table, so that it will be served later on” said Sakura.

“I feel so excited see our friends coming to our later soon!” said Kyō.

“Yeah! Jun and her friends are hopefully gonna finish buying their food before heading to our home!” said Kurumi.

“That’s right, Kyō and Kurumi! We’ll going to wait for them and then, we’ll start the party!” said Sakura.

Part 2 will be on the next post.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 6: "Prestigious and Determination" | Chapter 90: "Moving to the Nukui Residence"

Part 2

A few minutes later, Kyō, Kurumi and Sakura are sitting in the sofa at the living room. They are expectedly waiting for Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Kōme and Yuzuha, who are on their way to find the address.

“It’s already 6:34 in the evening, Sakura” said Kyō.

“Yeah, I’m not sure if they are gonna arrive on time” said Sakura.

“The party is about to start at seven and we’re almost time to start the party” said Kurumi.

“That’s true, Kurumi” said Kyō. Kyō would ask Sakura if she is seeing Jun and her friends at the window. “So, are we see them yet?”

“Uh, they’re almost there, Kyō. I believe that they know the address” said Sakura.

“Good. I believe it’s time to start the party very soon. Right, Kyō and Sakura?” said Kurumi.

“Yeah!” said Kyō and Sakura.

Suddenly, someone rings the doorbell at the gate of the Nukui Residence. Kyō, Kurumi and Sakura hear the sound of the doorbell.

“I think there they are” said Kyō.

“Yeah” said Kurumi.

“Then, let’s find out” said Sakura.

“Okay” said Kyō and Kurumi.

Kyō, Kurumi and Sakura go outside and Kyō opens the gate to see if Jun and her friends are here. Kyō would be surprised to see Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Kōme, Yuzuha, Masayoshi and Sakiko.

“Oh, everyone! Looks like you’re finally here!” said Kyō.

“Yeah! Hi, Jun! Hi, Kurumi! Hi, Sakura!” said Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Kōme, Yuzuha, Masayoshi and Sakiko.

“How did you meet together?” asked Sakura.

“We arrived at the restaurant in the nearby Nishi-Shiromi when Kōme, Yuzuha and Sakiko met us. Kōme, Yuzuha and Sakiko were buying the food that will be prepared for dinner tonight” said Jun.

“Yeah, we’re shocked to see Jun, Nozomi, Sora and Masayoshi by the time we’re done buying some food. They’re actually buying their food as well” said Kōme.

“So, that’s why we bought all here for you!” said Nozomi. Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Kōme, Yuzuha, Masayoshi and Sakiko give the bought foods to Kyō, Kurumi and Sakura.

“Thanks, everyone, for buying those foods for the party!” said Kyō.

“Yeah, no doubt about that!” said Masayoshi.

“We’re in a such hurry to find your address, but we finally manage to visit this block” said Jun.

“It seems that you have busy preparing for the dinner tonight and we’re expected to arrive at this block on time after I heard that you’re done preparing the food” said Nozomi.

“Hum, since we’re all completed, we can start the party right now” said Sora.

“Ah, hold on, Sora. To be honest, the party is starting at seven. So, it’s early to celebrate” said Kōme.

“Yeah” said Sora.

“I know! Maybe all of us will put our stuff to the living room before we’re going to start the party” said Yuzuha.

“Well, that’s a great idea, Yuzuha!” said Kyō.

“Why, thank you, Kyō!” said Yuzuha.

“Come on, everyone! Let’s go to the living room before we’re going to start the party!” said Kyō.

“Okay!” said Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Sakura, Kurumi, Kōme, Yuzuha, Masayoshi and Sakiko.

Jun’s Angels, Masayoshi and Sakiko have entered to the living room of the Nukui Residence where Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Kōme and Yuzuha put their stuff at the sofa before everyone meet each other at the dining room.

At the dining room, Jun’s Angels, Masayoshi and Sakiko are standing together to thank the food.

“Everyone! It’s an honor to thank everyone for visiting our home and this is going to be the first time that all of us are finally here. And since this is a thanksgiving party, everyone will give the blessing to the food. So, Jun, I give you the honor to thank the food” said Kyō.

“Okay, Kyō!” said Jun. Jun’s Angels, Masayoshi and Sakiko thank the food altogether. “Thanks for the food!”

“Thanks for the food!” said Nozomi, Sora, Sakura, Kyō, Kurumi, Kōme, Yuzuha, Masayoshi and Sakiko.

“Okay, let’s the food, everyone!” said Nozomi.

“Okay!” said Jun, Sora, Sakura, Kyō, Kurumi, Kōme, Yuzuha, Masayoshi and Sakiko.

Jun’s Angels, Masayoshi and Sakiko begin picking the food from the table and start eating it.

“It’s so delicious!” said Nozomi.

“Amazing! This food tastes good!” said Jun.

“Hum, I like the taste of the nabemono” said Sora.

“Did you cook this?” asked Sakiko.

“Yeah, it’s my first time to cook this kind of dish, Sakiko. I combined the meat and fish I brought to create the nabemono and added more ingredients to make this delicious” said Sakura.

“Ah, I see. I never cooked that kind of dish before, Sakura. One day, I can make that dish, so that my friends will taste it. I hope that they will say that ‘it’s delicious’ or ‘it tastes good’” said Sakiko.

“Well, you can make your own nabemono with your own ingredients you bought either from the market or the grocery store. One day, I will teach you how to make the nabemono” said Sakura.

“Okay!” said Sakiko.

“Wow! I can’t believe that this dish is so good! I can’t wait to eat more!” said Kōme.

“Yep. I think you like soup dishes and one pot cooking, Kiriyume. I hope that you will be more delighted to eat those” said Kyō.

“Yeah, Hibiki! I can’t wait to be thrilled with those foods getting served and I like the way Sakura cooked the nabemono. I wonder if I can make the nabemono of my own, but I’m sure that you will like this once you tasted it with your mouth” said Kōme.

“Yeah, Kōme, I’m sure that there a lot of dishes to be discovered and I believe that your friends from Soryu Island have learnt those kinds of dishes. Did you make a single dish and give it to your townspeople?” said Kurumi.

“Why, yes, I am, Kurumi. It’s a tradition that our townspeople should cook dishes every lunch and dinner. As I’m the shrine priestess, I will try my best to make a dish and give it to my friends even the townspeople in Soryu Island” said Kōme.

“Well, you will feel delighted if you make one, Kiriyume” said Kyō.

“You should learn everything from your heart. Trust me, Kōme, I hope that you will make the best dish that I will ever see” said Kurumi.

“Of course not, Hibiki and Kurumi! I should be more determined to cook any kind of dish, so that I can allow everyone to enjoy eating with their heart” said Kōme.

“Yeah, I agree with that, Kiriyume” said Kyō while Kurumi nods to agree with Kōme as well.

“Jun, this place is more modern and classic. Also, I can’t believe that this place is almost the same as the Little Wing” said Masayoshi.

“Yeah, Masayoshi. You should know that this place is very suited for a family to live there. Most urban areas like Tokyo have housed condominiums and open houses with different styles of architecture” said Jun.

“It’s true that the Nukui Residence has been created in modern style of architecture with two floors and wall designs being placed in every room. Also, the dining room and the pantry are well-classic, and it’s very compared to a small room with only food equipment being placed in any corner” said Nozomi.

“Hum, I’m very happy to stay this place. Jun and Nozomi, I think this place is very cozy and peaceful. I’m humbled to say that because it feels like we’re the only ones who have been admired and cute” said Sora.

“Well, don’t forget about us, Sora!” said Kurumi, who is smiling alongside Kōme and Yuzuha.

“I’m glad that you’re all happy to be humbled and I become more content to see you smiling at the same time” said Kyō.

“Yeah, it’s not complicated to smile to anyone, but to give respect is to give sincere gratitude” said Jun.

“I’m very happy to enjoy this place, Kyō! Maybe this place should be more comfortable with musical instruments and illustrations being placed in one room” said Nozomi.

“The room I refer is your own room, Kyō! You should be grateful and respected as always” said Jun.

“Hum, being a humble person can’t be denied by all of us” said Sora.

“Well, I agree with all of your statements and God never lost its spirit because you girls are very gentle and respectful” said Kyō.

“Ah, I’m happy to hear that, Kyō! I’m feeling overjoyed when you said things like that! I feel thrilled to enjoy staying this place for the first time and I hope that my admiration continues once I developed my relationship with you” said Jun.

“Yeah! I’m so excited to be with you, Kyō! After my stay at the Little Wing, I’m sure that you will always say that I’m awesome and cute!” said Nozomi.

“Everybody knows that you’re a hopeful musician, but you should be more determined to compose another song for us!” said Sora.

“Oh, Kyō, I think Jun, Nozomi and Sora are trying to motivate you since you’re the one who manage the group. I will support you as well. You can call me if you have problems and I will help you” said Masayoshi.

“Okay, Master! I’m thrilled and excited to be with Jun and her group!” said Kyō.

Kurumi smiles and gives Kyō a peace sign. “I’m very happy to let them stay in our place. I think Kōme and Yuzuha are wanted to be admired to you as well.”

When Kyō looks to Kurumi, he feels that his confidence on Kōme and Yuzuha should be added to his mind. Kōme would respond to Kyō. “I think your sister is right. It’s been a while that I met you and Yuzuha also agrees to your sister’s statement. I mean, you’re strong in keeping your relationship with Jun, Nozomi and Sora, but you should no longer be crazy right now because I trust you with my heart. I can feel your determination and I want to be the same as you.”

“I’m also determined because you thought that you’re gonna fell in love with me, but I guess that you’re confessed to me seriously. Of course, I’m just kidding, Kyō! Kōme and I want to express your feelings as long as you’re gonna keep our promise” said Yuzuha.

“What promise, Yuzuha?” asked Kyō.

“You don’t know that you should be more respectful to me and Yuzuha. That’s it. I hope that you will feel passionate to be with me, Hibiki” said Kōme, who smiles to Kyō after finishing her sentence.

“Yeah, you’re right, Kiriyume. Like all other girls, I can’t lose you because you’re very admired and respectful like the other girls I met” said Kyō.

“Well, I’m happy with that statement, Kyō. I hope that the two of us will grow our relationship together” said Kōme.

“Okay, Kiriyume! I will do it!” said Kyō.

“That’s great, Hibiki! I’m so happy to be with you!” said Kōme.

“Well, Kyō, I think I should be close to you as well! I should be more careful with you because I don’t be shy like the way I did before” said Yuzuha.

“See, oniichan, I think Kōme and Yuzuha like you as well! Of course, our group can’t forget about love and respect!” said Kurumi.

“That’s right, Kurumi! I think we’re all connected each other after all!” said Kyō.

“Yeah!” said Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Kurumi, Kōme and Yuzuha.

“Well, Kyō, I’m glad that the girls are trying to continue your relationship with your heart, but to be honest, if I remember correctly, I want to admire you as well” said Sakura.

“Oh, Sakura, I believe that you should be more responsible with your heart. I can support you with your plans as well. Right?” said Kyō.

“Uh, okay, Kyō! I will try my best to be more responsible to you!” said Sakura.

“Atta girl, Sakura! I can’t wait to see your smile in your face!” said Jun.

“Yeah, Jun! I’m feeling determined to be responsible and also, we can’t lose our desire and passion when you express your feelings to someone” said Sakura.

“Of course, that it’s true, Sakura! I can also express my feelings to Kyō no matter what his decision comes when he is about to be more passionate to each of us” said Nozomi.

“It’s better to be thrilled than to be scared. That’s why I always being thrilled to meet Kyō” said Sora.

“Ah, I understand about that, Sora” said Sakura.

“You know what, this is our Angels and we should be more determined like the way the Bravehearts did!” said Jun.

“Yeah!” said Nozomi, Sora, Kyō, Sakura, Kurumi, Kōme and Yuzuha.

“Everyone! I think we should finish eating the food before we’re going to think about anything for the future” said Masayoshi.

“Yeah! Let’s enjoy eating first!” said Sakiko.

“Okay!” said Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Kyō, Sakura, Kurumi, Kōme and Yuzuha.

After finish eating their food, Jun’s Angels, Masayoshi and Sakiko would meet together at the living room.

Kyō and Masayoshi talk to each other while the girls are playing board games in the table.

“So, ask me, Kyō. I’m open to answer any question you want” said Masayoshi.

“Uh, what are your plans with the Little Wing Orphanage after the decision?” asked Kyō.

“Well, I met the relative of different families to bring my first project. The goal is to adopt more orphans and take care of them for much time. I believe that the Little Wing Orphanage should be more active and I want my girls, Jun, Nozomi, Sora and Sakura, to help my project, in order to improve active participation in our community. Some of my colleagues mentioned about bringing the orphans to study in some private schools and that’s what we’re going to plan in the future” said Masayoshi.

“Does that mean Jun, Nozomi and Sora may end up studying in a large middle school next year?” asked Kyō.

“Yeah, Kyō. I believe that my girls should be ready to study in middle school next year. I met my colleagues from the Niida Nishi High School a few days ago and I said to them that maybe, the community of Den-en-chōfu needs help to make orphans more interested to live in that area. Of course, our block has proposed an idea in making the Little Wing being partners because they have created new trends like music and active participation in Church activities” said Masayoshi.

“Ah, I see. I’m sure that your project is worth benefit for the community” said Kyō.

“Yeah, our community is very good in helping people who have developed themselves in making the right decisions. Also, orphans should not worry themselves once we adopt them to the Little Wing. By the end of the day, we will make sure that they will be able to become independent” said Masayoshi.

“Well, I would wait to see the orphans getting cared by the relatives of my friends. As for our group, which is composed of me, Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Sakura, my sister Kurumi, Kiriyume and Yuzuha, we would want to help you developing the Little Wing as long as the orphans should be ready to move on if they’re capable of being independent” said Kyō.

“That is correct, Kyō. Our group is composed of my colleagues and the relatives from different families and our goal is to maintain the relationship between us and the orphans. It really is interesting to take care of orphans just like me” said Masayoshi.

Kyō affirmed Masayoshi after Masayoshi described his own group and the goal of his project. “Your vision should be more focused on adapting new developments in helping orphans to be independent. That’s why you will make them happy and delightful once they’re growing up to be independent.”

“Well, you made it the right way to help our project growing and you could help them too!” said Masayoshi.

“Yeah!” said Kyō.

Then, someone ring the doorbell at the gate of the Nukui Residence.

“Oh, someone is arriving, Kyō. You should see them” said Masayoshi.

“Okay” said Kyō.

Kyō would go outside to open the gate and Kyō is surprised to see his parents, Keisuke and Azuki. “Mom! Dad! I guess you’re finally here!”

“Son, we were going to visit Masayoshi at the Little Wing Orphanage, but we found out that he’s very busy” said Keisuke Nukui.

“Yeah, where is he?” asked Azuki Nukui.

Masayoshi raises his hands to say hello to Kyō’s parents. “I’m right here, Azuki.”

“Oh, thank goodness, you’re finally here!” said Azuki.

“Mom, Dad, come on in. I have a surprise for you” said Kyō.

“Really?” asked Keisuke while Azuki is quiet.

“You’ll see” said Kyō.

Kyō accompanies his parents to Jun and her friends. “Mom, Dad, this is my friends, Jun Gotō, Nozomi Momijidani, Sora Kaneshiro, Sakura Toriumi, Kōme Ogi and Yuzuha Aigae.”

“Hi!” said Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Sakura, Kōme and Yuzuha.

“Hi!” said Keisuke and Azuki.

“Wow! I can’t believe that they’re so beautiful and cute. I wonder if we can have another daughter that looks like one of them” said Keisuke.

“Yeah!” said Azuki.

“Thanks, Keisuke and Azuki! I think you’re admiring me!” said Jun.

“Glad that you make it after you met my relatives” said Nozomi.

“Oh, I believe that it’s true” said Azuki. Nozomi smiles with her amazement after Azuki recognizes Nozomi and her relatives.

Kurumi meets her parents and hugs them. “Mom! Dad! I miss you so much!”

“Oh, my daughter, you’re looked beautiful today!” said Keisuke.

“Actually, it’s my new hairpin I bought from the fashion store” said Kurumi.

“Well, Dad, I’m sure that you’ll be able to remember my friends. Jun, Nozomi, Sora and Sakura came from the Little Wing Orphanage while Kiriyume and Yuzuha came from the Soryu Island” said Kyō.

“Oh, I see. It appears that you’re getting along together. Ah, it reminds me of my relatives working together in a large workplace everyday” said Keisuke.

“You know, it’s our way of making smiles and peace together” said Sora.

“I’m sure that you’ll be more familiar with us because we’re going to live with your son” said Sakura.

“Well, I’m okay with that. Oh, by the way, I have a special gift for the new roommates right here” said Keisuke.

“Ta-da!” said Azuki. Keisuke and Azuki show the gifts for Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Sakura, Kōme and Yuzuha.

“Girls, there are your gifts from my parents!” said Kyō.

“I hope that you will like it!” said Kurumi.

Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Sakura, Kōme and Yuzuha unwrap the gift boxes before revealing the gifts.

“Wow! This is cool!” said Jun as she gets the headphone from the gift box.

“That’s so pretty!” said Nozomi as she gets the pink ribbon from the gift box.

“It’s so cute!” said Sora as she gets the mittens from the gift box.

“That’s so gorgeous!” said Sakura as she gets the ball pens from the gift box.

“It’s so adorable!” said Kōme as she gets the fan from the gift box.

“Ah, I love this one!” said Yuzuha as she gets the tumbler from the gift box.

“What do you say to my parents?” asked Kyō.

“Thank you very much!” said Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Sakura, Kōme and Yuzuha.

“You’re welcome!” said Keisuke and Azuki.

“So, what about the two of us?” asked Kyō.

“Ah, okay. Here are your gifts from us!” said Keisuke.

Kyō and Kurumi get the gifts from their parents before unwrapping the gift boxes.

Kyō reveals his gift and it’s a jacket. “Wow! A jacket!” Kyō wears the jacket to see if it’s fit for him. “Yep. I like it!”

Kurumi reveals her gift and it’s a pair of earrings. “Oh, it’s so beautiful!” Kurumi wears the earrings on her ears and then, feels happy to wear. “I like it!”

“Thank you very much, Mom and Dad!” said Kyō and Kurumi.

“You’re welcome!” said Keisuke and Azuki.

“I’m glad that you gave them all gifts to my friends. I believe that you missed your children” said Masayoshi.

“Yep. We were away from work and we’re planning to buy some gifts for our children and their friends” said Keisuke.

“We treat them to be more admired and prestigious. That’s why I took more time to buy some gifts before finding you. So, I forgot to tell you that my husband is going to give a gift to you” said Azuki while Keisuke shows the gift to Masayoshi.

“And also, give this gift to another guest” said Keisuke.

“Okay!” said Masayoshi as he gets two gifts from Keisuke before giving the gift to Sakiko.

“Oh, thank you, Masayoshi!” said Sakiko.

Masayoshi and Sakiko unwrap the gift boxes and they are surprised to see picture frame holder.

“Wow! That was a fine picture frame holder!” said Masayoshi.

“Yep. You can put a large picture onto that thing, so that you’ll be able to remember that day that you take a large picture as a thanksgiving to your friends right here” said Keisuke.

“It’s so beautiful! Should we keep them?” said Sakiko.

“Of course, Sakiko. You should be careful on that thing because it might be broken if you accidentally step or bump on to someone” said Azuki.

“Okay!” said Sakiko.

“I hope that you’ll be able to use those when you put a picture that you might never forget in your life” said Keisuke.

“Okay!” said Masayoshi and Sakiko.

“Dad, Mom, it’s a great pleasure to thank you for receiving this gift and I can’t wait to use it anytime I want” said Kyō.

“Yeah, me too, Momo and Dad! We’re connected together as one family. Right, oniichan?” said Kurumi.

“Yeah!” said Kyō.

“Oh, it’s so admiring. Well, then, I hope that you two will take care of them as long as they’re going to trust you” said Keisuke.

“As long as you’ll be able to develop their relationship, they will be able to help you any time they want. You can return the favor if they feel happy to help you” said Azuki.

“So, right now, we’re going to talk with Masayoshi and Sakiko about the future plans for all of us. So, if you’ll excuse, we’ll be going outside” said Keisuke.

“In the meantime, enjoy your evening!” said Azuki. Keisuke, Azuki, Masayoshi and Sakiko leave the house of the Nukui Residence to talk each other outside.

Once Kyō closes the door, Kyō looks at his Kurumi and his friends. “Okay, I guess that this night will be remembered as Jun’s Angels is now relocating to a new home.”

“That’s right, Kyō! There’s no place like home and it’s very peaceful to enjoy here!” said Kurumi.

“The harmonious enjoyment is very important for us to live together as one family of Angels!” said Jun.

“Our future has gone brighter with our plans going to be taken in action starting next week and hopefully, we’re ready to help our friends in building the new project, the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, soon!” said Nozomi.

“Hum, one angel can talk to anyone with his or her own heart. We’re always be ready to work together and build our very good friendship between the each of us” said Sora.

“I hope that our night will be remembered because tomorrow, we’re going to start our new life as roommates in the Nukui Residence” said Sakura.

“I will never forget this event to remember and I want to make sure that my friends will be always happy. Also, I hope that I will try my best to draw more illustrations for my friends even in my own club” said Kōme.

“Yeah, Kōme. We should all be ready for school tomorrow and I can’t believe that time is always fast! I believe that our night is a success with the gifts and joys! Right, everyone?” said Yuzuha.

“Yeah!” said Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Kyō, Sakura, Kurumi and Kōme.

“I think it’s time to play a new game of board games. What do you say?” said Kyō.

“I wanna play that game!” said Jun.

“Me too, Kyō!” said Nozomi, Sora and Kurumi.

“I can’t wait to be thrilled to play that game after I played it earlier!” said Yuzuha.

“Hibiki, I’m ready to play that game too!” said Kōme.

Sakura smiles after seeing the girls want to play board games with Kyō. “I can’t believe that they want to play with you!”

“Yeah, exactly! Let’s start the game together!” said Kyō.

“Okay!” said the members of Jun’s Angels. Jun’s Angels’ first day in the Nukui Residence becomes more important for them as they enjoyed staying at that place. Jun and her friends are expected to start their new life at the Nukui Residence and hopefully, their relationship with Kyō and Kurumi will be greatly developed. There’s no harmonious enjoyment without Jun’s Angels at the Nukui Residence, but of course, the most important thing that the members of Jun’s Angels will remember is that the harmonious enjoyment is a gratitude of being angelic, admired, awesome, brave and cute.

[ENDING: Tenshi no 3P!/Angel's 3Piece! ED: Kusabi「楔」 by Baby’s breath]

Baby's breath is composed of:
    Yūko Ōno (大野 柚布子) as Jun Gotō (五島 潤)

Yurika Endō (遠藤 ゆりか) as Nozomi Momijidani (紅葉谷 希美)
    Aoi Koga (古賀 葵) as Sora Kaneshiro (金城 そら)

UP NEXT: Supplementary 5, Part 9: "Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups - Unburden Purple Nightingale ‘Purpunakidori’"
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; November 7th, 2018 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 6: "Prestigious and Determination" | Supplementary 5, Part 9: "Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups"

Continuing with the supplementary part of Volume 6 with the eighth group, the Unburden Purple Nightingale ‘Purpunakidori’, led by Hinata Kiyama and Taketoshi Sawamatsu. It is one of the three groups coming from the Sagi-ume. The other two groups are Five Arrows of Ume ‘Goyaume’ and The Shield of Sagisō ‘Sagisō Ekudo’. After the Purpunakidori, the profile for Miracle Two Shiromidai will be posted on November 11 (Sunday).

PART 9

Unburden Purple Nightingale ‘Purpunakidori’
    Unburden Purple Nightingale ‘Purpunakidori’: Taketoshi Sawamatsu, Runa Kumada, Genjiro Aiuchi, Enju Takeshita, Hana Takihara, Masao Hanagata, Jun Tokui, Nobuaki Yamaguchi, Rina Tsuda, Minami Ogawa, Machiko Waki, Hiroki Koezuka, Keisuke Iwase, Maho Ohashi, Shinzō Tamashiro and Ryūji Takizawa

Hinata Kiyama: August 19 / SF / Starter / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES / Member of Kasuragi ES Girls’ Basketball Team
    Taketoshi Sawamatsu: December 24 / SF-SG / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES
    Runa Kumada: September 17 / PF-C / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES
    Genjiro Aiuchi: May 30 / SG / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES
    Enju Takeshita: October 14 / PG / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES
    Hana Takihara: April 23 / PF / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES
    Masao Hanagata: September 25 / C / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES
    Jun Tokui: November 28 / SG-PG / 6ES-E / Kasuragi ES
    Nobuaki Yamaguchi: March 2 / PG / 6ES-E / Kasuragi ES
    Rina Tsuda: August 31 / SF-PF / 6ES-E / Kasuragi ES
    Minami Ogawa: February 15 / SF / 6ES-A / Kasuragi ES
    Machiko Waki: April 5 / PG / 6ES-E / Kasuragi ES
    Hiroki Koezuka: October 1 / PF / 6ES-C / Kasuragi ES
    Keisuke Iwase: May 8 / SG / 6ES-E / Kasuragi ES / Brother of Yūto Iwase
    Maho Ohashi: July 13 / SG / 6ES-C / Kasuragi ES
    Shinzō Tamashiro: July 3 / PF / 6ES-C / Kasuragi ES
    Ryūji Takizawa: May 4 / PF / 6ES-C / Kasuragi ES / Brother of Yui Takizawa

UP NEXT: Interlude 13: “Isurugi and Mizuno at the Nukui Residence”

Jun’s Angels have finally moved out from their former home, the Little Wing Orphanage, to their new home, the Nukui Residence. A new home for Jun’s Angels will be their new life for them as they will stay together in the Nukui Residence where they will make the Nukui Residence as a place for practice and gathering. In the future, I will be working on new chapters that features the Nukui Residence where Jun’s Angels will invite their friends to visit their new home for harmonious enjoyment. In the next update, not only Jun’s Angels will be staying at the Nukui Residence, but someone will be permanently staying at that place as well! I’ll see you on November 11 (Sunday) for the next update!

TRIVIA: Both Kyō and Kurumi Nukui are siblings, in which Kyō is the eldest while Kurumi is the youngest. Kyō Nukui is a music composer of Lien de Famille and a second year high school student from Niida Nishi High School. His birthday is on November 15 and he is voiced by Yūki Inoue. On the other hand, Kurumi Nukui is a keyboard pianist of Dragon≒Nuts and a sixth grade student from Shiromidai Elementary School. Her birthday is on November 19, four days after Kyō’s birthday, and she is voiced by Rina Hidaka. Their relationship between Kyō and Kurumi was stable even Kurumi was jealous of Kyō’s admiration on Jun Gotō, Nozomi Momijidani and Sora Kaneshiro, but still she was able to be close to her brother, Kyō.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread Information