Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Volume 6: "Prestigious and Determination" | Supplementary 5, Part 1: "Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups"

In this supplementary, I will post a profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its associated groups. It will be divided into different groups and it will be posted right after one update. Let’s start with the first group, the Cerulean Wing, led by Toshihiro Kanzaki and Kaori Nishikawa.

SUPPLEMENTARY 5: “Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups”
    Legend: ES – Elementary School, MS – Middle School, HS – High School

PART 1

Cerulean Wing
    Cerulean Wing: Kaori Nishikawa, Yuichi Satō, Shō Kitano, Tetsuo Akita, Nobunaga Shibasaki, Akinobe Koyama, Shizuo Iwase, Hanako Ogawa, Miho Shindō, Kira Watanabe, Shōji Nonomura, Shun Takahashi, Yoshitsugu Ueda and Sayo Oniki

Toshihiro Kanzaki: February 11 / SF-SG / Starter / 1MS-C / Keishin Academy / Former Member of Kasuragi ES Boys’ Basketball Team
    Kaori Nishikawa: September 10 / 1MS-A / Keishin Academy
    Yuichi Satō: November 18 / 1MS / Nishina MS
    Shō Kitano: April 27 / 1MS-D / Keishin Academy
    Tetsuo Akita: July 11 / 1MS / Shimoda MS
    Nobunaga Shibasaki: February 21 / 1MS / Shizuno MS
    Akinobe Koyama: September 26 / 1MS / Shizuno MS
    Shizuo Iwase: May 18 / 1MS-6 / Kirihara MS / Cousin of Yūto Iwase
    Hanako Ogawa: October 9 / 1MS / Ōmori Daini MS
    Miho Shindō: March 20 / 1MS-A / Keishin Academy
    Kira Watanabe: December 24 / 1MS / Iriarai MS
    Shōji Nonomura: October 28 / 1MS / Kasuragi MS
    Shun Takahashi: May 14 / 1MS / Kasuragi MS
    Yoshitsugu Ueda: April 18 / 1MS / Kasuragi MS
    Sayo Oniki: May 29 / 1MS / Iriarai MS

UP NEXT: Chapter 79: “The Queen of Spades of Lavender”

The first search of finding the members of the Dragons of Ōta begins with Toshihiro Kanzaki being the first member to be found by Maho Misawa and Toshihiro Kanzaki. In the next update, it will be the Dazzled Heart’s turn to find a member of the Dragons of Ōta. What secrets would be revealed once they manage to find one? We’ll find out on the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts! I’ll see you on September 12 (Wednesday) for the next update!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; September 19th, 2018 at 03:19 PM. Reason: List of Members Included

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

You post the last update yesterday midnight and then, you will upload a new update? Well, why not. It lasted a day since I posted the previous update, but I'll try my best to watch out on delays again! Thank you very much and enjoy reading!

The search for the members of the Dragons of Ōta continues as Saki Nagatsuka, Nozomi Momijidani and the Dazzled Hearts are the next group to find one of members of the Dragons of Ōta. In tonight’s update, it will be the first time to mention the name of the New Camellian Dragons, a group being part of the Dragons of Ōta organization. Of course, the New Camellian Dragons is divided into two groups, one for Kasuragi and one for Shiromidai. It’s no difference that these stronger players have their important roles in last year’s district tournament and most of them are now studying in middle school including Toshihiro Kanzaki and Chinami Itagaki. So, get ready to reveal the secrets of one of the members of the New Camellian Dragons in Chinami Itagaki and her own group, the Spades of Lavender! Sit back, relax and enjoy reading Chapter 79!

The New Camellian Dragons is a group of talented players coming from both Kasuragi Elementary School and Shiromidai Elementary School. They have 23 members of that group and the group was labeled as a “brave” group. After Maho and Natushi found one of the members of the New Camellian Dragons in Toshihiro Kanzaki, Toshihiro said that each of his groupmates have formed their own groups as associates while he and his groupmates are still bonding together as friends. Once Team Blue and Yellow accomplished their mission, thanks to Maho and Natsuhi, it’s the Dazzled Hearts’ turn to find a member of the Dragons of Ōta. Saki Nagatsuka, Nozomi Momijidani and the Dazzled Hearts would meet another member of the New Camellian Dragons and also, a member of the Dragons of Ōta in Chinami Itegaki. Like Toshihiro, Chinami is now studying in Keishin Academy and known for her special move known as the Ace of Lavender Shot. She is the leader of her own group, the Spades of Lavender, and also, like Saki and Masami, she is running her family business known as the Supēdo-katsu Restaurant. There’s no doubt that Chinami is ready join forces with Saki and her friends to run together in Keishin after Saki, Nozomi and the Dazzled Hearts have enjoyed eating their hamburgers and watched Chinami’s special move in the basketball court.

VOLUME 6: “PRESTIGIOUS AND DETERMINATION”
    CHAPTER 79: “THE QUEEN OF SPADES OF LAVENDER

“Now that Maho and Natsuhi found a new member of the Dragons of Ōta in Toshihiro Kanzaki, a former member of the Kasuragi Elementary School boys’ basketball team, it’s our turn to find a member of the Dragons of Ōta. The Dazzled Hearts are always coming to find new connections because we know how we step up like our friends did. I’m happy to tell you that with the mission is getting a great start, I’m planning to invite them to know their plans soon. As one of the members of the Bravehearts, it’s my opportunity to make friends with anyone who have the true hearts to respect us.” Saki narrates the introduction while seeing the view of the assembly area outside the room alongside Tomoka, Maho, Airi and Hinata.

“We also found out that Toshihiro Kanzaki is a member of a group known as the New Camellian Dragons. The New Camellian Dragons is a group composed of former members of the Kasuragi Elementary School Basketball Team, who have a great talent and a great potential. That group is considered to be one of the most-respected groups in all groups of the Dragons of Ōta. They also have a chapter in Shiromidai Elementary School, which is led by Teruko Sugiyama. I heard that Teruko is now a student of Keishin Academy, being the only member of the Shiromidai Elementary School Basketball Team to enroll in that school.” Ran narrates what they remember about the Cerulean Wing and its leader Toshihiro Kanzaki.

“We know that the New Camellian Dragons is a group existed in the Dragons of Ōta two years ago as they are now entering middle school this year. For today, we, the Dazzled Hearts, will prepare ourselves to find a member of the Dragons of Ōta that he/she remembered it a few years ago. Our story begins right after our class.” Risa narrates the ending of the introduction of the chapter as she is the leader of the Dazzled Hearts.

The members of the Dazzled Hearts left their respective rooms to meet Saki at room 203, the room of section 1-C in the middle school building of the Keishin Academy.

Dazzled Hearts: Composed of three teams
    Team Nagasaki: Ran Mikazuki, Risa Nagasaki, Yoshitsugu Nakagawa, Aoi Otsuji, Kana Yamada, Kōsuke Hasegawa, Akinori Mitobe and Yūki Ando
    Team Maeyama: Atsuko Maeyama, Shizuko Ōhata, Tadamoto Inoue, Minami Kihara, Miho Ōsawa, Yoshiko Shindō, Akihiro Hata and Hideki Eda

Team Hiraki: Kyoko Hiraki, Yurika Akagawa, Yōji Noshitani, Tarō Sakurai, Ryōsuke Hanamura, Rikiya Koga, Ayane Murakawa and Miyū Ikeguchi
    Staff: Akira Nagatsuka

“Saki!” said Risa.

“Oh, Risa and the Dazzled Hearts! You’re here! I hope that you have your assignments from your subject teachers. You have to answers all questions in your assignment later at night, but right now, we have a work to do” said Saki.

“Okay!” said the members of the Dazzled Hearts.

“Tomoka! Maho! Airi! Hinata! I will see you later tonight at the mansion!” said Saki.

“Okay! Good luck with the mission, Saki!” said Tomoka.

“See you later, Saki!” said Maho, Airi and Hinata.

Saki waves her hand goodbye to Tomoka, Maho, Airi and Hinata and joins with the Dazzled Hearts to do their activity. While they are leaving the Keishin Academy, Saki and the members of the Dazzled Hearts talk in a conversation.

“So, what are we going to do, Saki?” asked Risa.

“We will find a member of the Dragons of Ōta. That person should come from either Kasuragi or Shiromidai. On the bright side, I decided to let the members of the Family of Angels to join forces with different groups of Bravehearts as they will be helping us getting some information of the members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Saki.

“That’s great, Saki! I don’t know who will be joining with us right now” said Yoshitsugu.

“Nozomi will be joining with us to find a member of the Dragons of Ōta. Nozomi said that she found some information about the New Camellian Dragons” said Saki.

“It appears that someone in either our section or your section has formerly joined the Dragons of Ōta. Is that correct, Saki?” said Atsuko.

“Yeah, I have a feeling that one of my classmates may become one of the members of the Dragons of Ōta. Now that Toshihiro is my classmate, I think one of my classmates may be his schoolmate in Kasuragi. But we’re going to find out. Everyone! Let’s go!” said Saki.

“Okay!” said the members of the Dazzled Hearts.

Saki and the members of the Dazzled Hearts leave the Keishin Academy and hopefully they will meet Nozomi at the Nishina Square, located in Nishina.

“Saki, I have to ask you something. Why did you let Nozomi join to our group for a while?” said Ran.

“Good question, Ran. You see, last night, we made a meeting between the Family of Angels and our group regarding the finding of the members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Saki.

The flashback shows the meeting last night at the living room in the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel.

“Since the Family of Angels is the leading group for this month, maybe we can help the other groups to find the identified members of the Dragons of Ōta. That way, we will be able to identify the members through searching them in different areas” said Jun.

“What a great suggestion, Jun! I would be delighted if we can do this” said Kurumi.

“Yeah, me too!” said Sora.

“I’m sure that we would be able to get some information from Toshihiro and of course, we might be able to find out where the others stayed” said Nozomi.

“Okay, Jun. I like that suggestion. You see, each group had their own assignment and that is to find the members of the Dragons of Ōta. Whether they would be seen in different areas around Nishina, we might be able to identify them” said Tomoka.

“That’s right, Tomoka. The Family of Angels must help the other groups, so that they will be able to find the members of the Dragons of Ōta. Since Team Blue and Yellow found Toshihiro Kanzaki, we might able to ask him where his other members of the New Camellian Dragons staying” said Saki.

“Oh, that’s fine by me. Right, Airi?” said Hinata.

“Yeah, Hinata!” said Airi.

“Tomoka! If the other groups may be able to find the members of the Dragons of Ōta, we may invite them to the mansion and know about their experiences especially the New Camellian Dragons” said Maho.

“Well, I will go in favor with Jun’s suggestion. With the group composed of five groups: Team Gotō-Takao, Team Takeda, Team Miyazaki, Team Kadokawa and Jun’s Angels” said Tomoka.

“Don’t forget Team Eromanga, Tomoka! They should contribute any group they can identify the members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Airi.

“Okay, Airi. We might be able to get more information about the Dragons of Ōta and what are their secrets of them” said Tomoka.

“Well, we should push things further in efforts to revive the Dragons of Ōta. We can give help from Subaru to reconnect the former members with his group. How’s that sound?” said Saki.

“Yeah, Saki! Are we all agree with this?” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Bravehearts and the Family of Angels.

“Okay! Then it’s settled!” said Tomoka.

The flashback ends once Tomoka accepted Jun’s suggestion in letting the members of the Family of Angels to help the other groups to easily find the members of the Dragons of Ōta.

“Like Tomoka said, we will get more information about the Dragons of Ōta once we find one or more and then ask them if he or she had secrets about the group” said Saki.

“What a great objection you got, Saki! Since Nozomi will be with us, she might be able to find the members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Akinori Mitobe.

“That’s correct, Akinori. Also, Natsuhi had just talked to Toshihiro earlier during breaktime” said Saki.

The flashback shows Natsuhi talking with Toshihiro. “Toshihiro-kun, I was wondering if you know about the members of the New Camellian Dragons.”

“Well, I’ll be glad to, Natsuhi. There are two chapters in our group. Our group is composed of thirteen members in my former school. The other one, which is the Shiromidai Chapter, composed of ten members. That would make the total of 23 members. In order to find them all, every group must find them in different areas, so that you will easily find them. I have a list of locations that you can able to find the members of the New Camellian Dragons. This should be an easy way to find those members. Now, will you give it to your friends, so that they will know the locations they stayed?” said Toshihiro.

“Yes, Toshihiro. I will do it!” said Natsuhi.

The flashback ends after Natsuhi accepted Toshihiro’s favor. Saki would reiterate what Toshihiro said. “He said that there are 23 members in the New Camellian Dragons. It was originally formed as one of the most powerful groups in the Dragons of Ōta, under the category of the Young Guns Division, before the Dragons of Ōta’s dissolution. When the Dragons of Ōta was dissolved, the New Camellian Dragons was also dissolved as well and being divided into different groups. Toshihiro Kanzaki is the leader of the Cerulean Wing and he said that each of his groupmates have formed their own groups as associates while he and his groupmates are still bonding together as friends.”

“Sounds like this would be very hard to find all members, but fortunately, each group will try to find at one or two members of that group” said Shizuko.

“Yep. That’s why we’re almost there to go to the square to meet Nozomi and hopefully, we’ll find one of the members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Saki.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Dazzled Hearts.

Once Saki and the members of the Dragons of Ōta reach the downtown Kamata and find Nozomi at the fountain of the Nishina Square.

“Hi, Saki! Hi, everyone!” said Nozomi.

“Nozomi! You are here!” said Saki as Saki and Nozomi meet each other. “How are you doing?”

“Since the Family of Angels had to represent one or more member to join with each group, this will make sure that we will easily find one or more members of the Dragons of Ōta” said Nozomi.

“Who will be the representatives to help the other groups?” asked Saki.

“Here is my notebook. There’s a pink paper on top of one of the pages. That’s where you will know the representatives of our Family of Angels to get along with the other groups” said Nozomi.

The paper in the notebook says: “Representatives of the Family of Angels for Each Group in Finding the Members of the Dragons of Ōta.” Saki reads the notes from Nozomi’s notebook. “The Orange and Fuchsia will be joined by Kurumi Nukui, the Innocent Charm will be joined by Megumi Kadokawa and Sora Kaneshiro, Team Aurora will be joined by Kōme Ogi, Nami Takashirō and Asumi Hiramatsu, the Foul Play Crew will be joined by Junichi Kamisaka and Yuzuha Aigae, The Wisteria Club will be joined by Hitomi Takao and Nanako Fukutani and the Prestigious Charm will be joined by Sakura Toriumi and Jun Gotō.”

“That’s right, Saki. I will be the representative of the Family of Angels for today’s mission. If we would be able to find the members of the Dragons of Ōta, this would be able to start of getting our efforts in reviving the Dragons of Ōta and I hope that Subaru had contacted with Noboru soon when Subaru and his team will be watching a basketball game on next Wednesday in Keishin Academy” said Nozomi.

“Oh, I believe that Subaru and the Luminous Camellia are planning to watch the game between Keishin and Yukigaya. The Yukigaya High School is a stronger team compared to other high schools in Ōta” said Saki.

“Yeah, Saki. But there’s one problem. I don’t know if Niida Nishi High School had acquired a member of the Dragons of Ōta, but I believe that they have acquired a lot of players from Niida Nishi Middle School or other neighboring schools” said Nozomi.

“It seems that Niida Nishi is preparing its new solidification in trying to end the struggles of their basketball team” said Aoi Otsuji.

“Yeah, Niida Nishi had never made it to the third round and beyond for the last ten years and I believe that this year forms its biggest roster in the school’s history. Also, it appears that at least two or three former members of the Shiromidai Elementary School boys’ basketball team have joined the team” said Nozomi.

“Wow! I think they will be compared to both Keishin and Nashiba, Nozomi. With Keishin’s continuous tradition of using high-key players who have been associated with the Pink and Plum and Nashiba’s roster composed of mostly second year high school students, Niida Nishi will try their best to advance to further round” said Risa.

“That’s right, Risa! I believe that Keishin and Nashiba are compatible contenders to compete in this year’s Interhigh preliminary tournament and if Niida Nishi proves that they are better as well, this would be a huge improvement for them” said Nozomi.

“In addition, I was speculating whether there are members of the Dragons of Ōta in the Niida Nishi High School boys’ basketball team. Kyō said that they have acquired some of the members who came from the Dragons of Ōta. He added that Niida Nishi will face off against Yaguchi on Monday in Yaguchi High School. So, that’s why it’s calling for the efforts in reviving the Dragons of Ōta” said Saki.

“Yeah! Once we find all members of the Dragons of Ōta who might be closed with some of the Bravehearts, this should be a great accomplishment in trying to revive the group. Also, there are rumors that since the Luminous Camellia formed the Bravehearts, Subaru plans to split from the Dragons of Ōta to form its group of its own, stating that he should lead his team of his own instead of collaborating with different factions of the Dragons of Ōta” said Nozomi.

“I believe that this could change the landscape of the future of basketball in Ōta” said Tadamoto Inoue.

“Also, this would revolve the entire Ōta Ward to become the strongest force in high school basketball” said Yūki Ando.

“Yeah! I believe that these things will be contemplated once we reach to the Interhigh qualifiers as well as the next competitions soon” said Saki.

“Yeah, that’s true, Saki. Anyway, if you look at the locations of the members of the New Camellian Warriors, you will see in the chart that we’ll find Toshihiro’s friend. Her name is Chinami Itagaki. She is residing at the Suzuran Shopping Street” said Nozomi.

“Hey, I know that place, Nozomi. That’s where my restaurant and Masami’s restaurant are located in that place. I think we should find that place” said Saki.

“Yeah, Saki. It feels like that girl is playing basketball, but as far as I know, looks like Chinami is very cheerful like Tomoka” said Nozomi.

“Yep. Alright, everyone. Let’s go to the Suzuran Shopping Street and find Chinami’s place!” said Saki.

“Okay!” said Nozomi and the members of the Dazzled Hearts.

Saki, Nozomi and the members of the Dazzled Hearts would go to the Suzuran Shopping Street, located between the borders of Ikegami and Yaguchi, where there are restaurants and shopping places being offered by the people of Ōta.

“Now, we need to find that place that Toshihiro told us about” said Saki.

“I think the Nagatsuka Restaurant and the Sushi Fujii were located in the right side of the street while Chinami’s place was located near the end of the street” said Ran.

“I don’t know what name of that place is, but I believe that Chinami’s place is compared to both the Nagatsuka Restaurant and the Sushi Fujii” said Risa.

“Yeah, Chinami’s place served burgers with condiments and grill-served dishes. I remember that place before” said Kyoko Hiraki.

“Wait, did you know that place, Kyoko?” asked Nozomi.

“Yeah, that’s where I always eat there once a week. I think the name of the restaurant is…” said Kyoko. Kyoko initially didn’t know the name of Chinami’s place until she looks at the signage of the restaurant. “Oh, I got it! Look!” Saki, Nozomi and the members of the Dazzled Hearts stop walking and look at the signage of the restaurant. “It is Supēdo-katsu! That’s where Chinami is currently living with her family.”

“Oh, I see. Nice finding, Kyoko! I know that this place is best of hamburgers in this place” said Nozomi.

“Yeah, I believe that this place was usually competing against my restaurant and Masami’s Sushi Fujii. I found out that they are ranked sixth for the best restaurant in the Suzuran Shopping District” said Saki.

“That place is so huge! Look! It has three floors on it. The main floor is the restaurant while the second and third floor are the residential homes of Chinami and her family” said Atsuko.

“Well, if that place is best for a variety of hamburgers, then we should find out if these hamburgers taste good” said Ran.

“Yeah, Ran!” said Saki. Once Saki, Nozomi and the members of the Dazzled Hearts enter to the Supēdo-katsu Restaurant, they look at the entire place.

“Wow! Amazing! The designs are very prestigious!” said Nozomi.

“Yeah, it has been compared to different family restaurants in Tokyo even the MOS Burger” said Akinori.

“Well, I believe that this restaurant had their own condiments, located at the utilities area” said Yurika Akagawa.

“Unlike the large family restaurants outside the Suzuran Shopping District, this place is suited for the shoppers to eat hamburgers if they have time to make their stomachs feel good” said Aoi Otsuji.

“Since there are many things to order, it has the price range from 100 to 380 yen. I think this place is the best local restaurant for hamburgers in Ōta” said Kana Yamada.

“That’s true. This place had offered a lot of varieties of hamburgers and basically, the size of the hamburgers is depended on the price it costs” said Kōsuke Hasegawa.

“Also, this restaurant offered yakimono or grilled beef dishes like tonkatsu, teriyaki, takoyaki, yakitori and many more!” said Yoshitsugu.

“That place is so awesome! I can’t wait to eat at least one hamburger!” said Hideki Eda.

“Hey, look! Is that Chinami Itagaki?” said Ran, who sees Chinami Itagaki in the counter. Chinami Itagaki is wearing a lavender-colored service cap and placing the rice burgers in the storage for the customers to buy.

“I think you’re right, Ran. She is always cooking hamburgers including the special ones” said Saki.

“From what I observed her, she had an energetic and intelligent attitude because she was able to lead her own group. That girl seemed to be working hard time and always doing assignments at night” said Nozomi.

“I believe so, Nozomi” said Saki.

“Saki, you should talk to her” said Risa.

“Yeah, I’m going to talk to her” said Saki. Saki would go to the counter to talk with Chinami Itagaki.

“Good afternoon! Welcome to the Supēdo-katsu! How may I help you?” said Chinami. “Saki. Is that you?”

“Yeah, I believe so. When I look at this place, it was so beautiful and a great environment, using recycled papers to save Earth. Look at the customers! They’re enjoyed eating hamburgers” said Saki.

“Yeah, you’re right about observing places like this. Are you intelligent?” said Chinami.

“Of course! Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Saki Nagatsuka. I’m a student from section 1-C from the Keishin Academy Middle School. If you must know, I’m your classmate.” Saki smiles after introducing herself to Chinami.

“Nice to meet you, Saki! I’m Chinami Itagaki. I’m also from section 1-C. I’m a former member of the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball team and the Dragons of Ōta.” Chinami also smiles to Saki after introducing herself to Saki. Chinami has a long blue purple-colored hair and always being energetic to her friends even to her groupmates.

Part 2 will be on the next post.
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; September 19th, 2018 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Updated Introduction

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 6: "Prestigious and Determination" | Chapter 79: "The Queen of Spades of Lavender"

Part 2

Nozomi and the members of the Dazzled Hearts are surprised when one of Saki’s classmates is a member of the Dragons of Ōta. Chinami Itagaki is a former member of the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball team and the leader of her own group, the Spades of Lavender.

“Amazing. That girl seemed to be a great player. I can’t believe that she is a great contributor in doing clutch shots in the mid-range area” said Risa.

“Yeah, Risa. I can’t believe that she had a great potential in her times in Kasuragi” said Ran.

“When it comes to her special abilities, she was able to shoot the ball with her own style known as the Ace of Lavender Shot. The Ace of Lavender Shot is a variant of a jump shot where she can use her acceleration to shoot the ball easily. Her unprecedented speed makes her shooting skills faster than the other players in her team” said Nozomi.

“Ah, I believe that she’s the shot creator, Nozomi” said Yoshitsugu.

“Yeah!” said Nozomi.

“So that’s the reason why she is one of the members of the Dragons of Ōta. Also, due to her allegiance with the New Camellian Dragons, she holds the possession of being a playmaker” said Risa.

“Yeah, I think she is always off the charts ever since she joined the Dragons of Ōta” said Ran.

“I agree with that, Ran. No one will stop Chinami’s great performance in the court” said Risa.

The scene turns to Saki and Chinami, who are talking with each other. “Chinami, I believe that you’re the cook of this place” said Saki.

“Yeah, my goal is to help my father raise our finance while improving our restaurant. It seems that our restaurant is started to improve their ranking after the spring issue of the Suzuran Shopping Street Food Magazine where we ranked 6th for the best restaurant, increased from being 8th in the last issue” said Chinami.

“Good for you, Chinami. I believe that your restaurant is looking greater than the other restaurants in Suzuran Shopping Street after improving the finance and support” said Saki.

“Yeah, you’re right about what you said. The finance keeps us growing in our family business since I let my father give some ideas for creating specialties in our place” said Chinami.

“What specialties did you have in your restaurant?” asked Saki.

“I will show you” said Chinami. Later, Saki, Nozomi and the members of the Dazzled Hearts sit together in the table. Chinami shows the variety of hamburgers in her restaurant. “This is the Spade Ace Burger. It is usually a rice burger that has herbs and vegetables being the ingredients. It is the most popular hamburger in our restaurant.” After lecturing the Space Ace Burger, Chinami gives the Spade Ace Burgers to Saki, Nozomi, Ran, Risa, Yoshitsugu, Atsuko and Kyoko.

Saki, Nozomi, Ran, Risa, Yoshitsugu, Atsuko and Kyoko eat the Spade Ace Burgers together and like the taste of the Space Ace Burgers. “It’s delicious!” Saki, Nozomi, Ran, Risa, Yoshitsugu, Atsuko and Kyoko shout together.

“Do you like my specialty?” asked Chinami, who is smiling after Saki, Nozomi, Ran, Risa, Yoshitsugu, Atsuko and Kyoko are impressed with the great taste of the Spade Ace Burgers.

“Yeah, we like the flavor!” said Risa.

“This is the rice burger that has healthy ingredients. I like the way your cooks serve that kind of food” said Nozomi.

“Of course, Nozomi! My co-workers are not only just my father’s colleagues, but also to my groupmates from my group, the Spades of Lavender” said Chinami.

Saki was surprised to see Chinami having a great time with her friends from her former school in Kasuragi Elementary School. “Ah, now you’re referring to your groupmates in your former school, Chinami.”

“Yep. I invite them to cook hamburgers and yakimono in the grill. You can take a look at this picture of us” said Chinami. Chinami pulls a picture of her and her groupmates.

“Wow! What a big team! Are those your friends in Kasuragi?” said Ran.

“Yeah, you should be surprised because when I made an agreement between my friends and my father, my friends are allowed to work in my restaurant any time they want, but they should go back to their homes after nine in the evening” said Chinami. In the picture, Chinami Itagaki is joined by Shinpei Yamazaki, Fumika Oya, Jun Hironaka, Akeno Takakura, Akihiro Egusa, Shōzo Ono, Shōta Kitano, Sayaka Kawai, Mitsuhiro Taneda, Yuka Yamaguchi, Riko Kusachi and Rin Takenaka.

“Hey, Chinami. Is that Natsuhi’s cousin?” said Kyoko, who is pointing Rin Takenaka in the picture.

“Yeah, Rin is one of the great organizers in making our restaurant supported by the people in Ikegami and Shimomaruko” said Chinami.

“Wow! I can’t believe that she is doing a great job turning your restaurant into a friendly-based restaurant” said Yōji Noshitani.

“She also even decided to accept recycled papers as the main source of using tissue papers for each table” said Ryōsuke Hanamura.

“Yep. And to think of her being a great contributor in helping our restaurant being loved by yakimono lovers because they believe that our foods are mostly healthy and delicious” said Chinami.

“I also even recognized that guy in the back beside Jun Hironaka” said Miho Ōsawa.

“Oh, that’s Mitsuhiro Taneda. He is one of our restaurant’s apprentices. I basically teach him how to serve good dishes for the customers to eat” said Chinami.

“I believe that your group is contributing the efforts in making your restaurant growing with more customers visiting this place every day” said Saki.

“Yeah! I used to be a financial club leader in Kasuragi a few years ago and I decided to help the student council in improving activities by accepting the budget, which had changed the limit of getting the shares of different clubs in our school. Also, it saves our school’s special program known as the Kasuragi Elementary School Special Education Program” said Chinami.

“So, are you helping special students who have problems with their behavior?” asked Shizuko Ōhata.

“Yes, Shizuko. I helped them trying to improve their behavior by letting the teachers to teach students how to communicate with each other or how to listen carefully. It’s part of my job to help the school being a prestigious elementary school since the eclipse of the incident between Tsubasa Sugimoto and Shin Mizusaki” said Chinami.

“I’m sure that you’ll be able to continue doing those when you’re going to join the Keishin Academy Middle School Student Council” said Saki.

“The middle school’s student council is more progressive than the other middle schools in Kamata. I can tell you that they are very respectful to each other” said Kana.

“I could join the student council if I want to, but also trying to join the girls’ basketball team would also be suited for me to continue my basketball career. If you don’t know about this, you should know about this because I heard some rumors that the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team are planning to open tryouts for the first year middle school students this year” said Chinami.

“Ah, really, is that true?” asked Risa.

“Yeah, I’m planning to join the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team since I’m coming from Kasuragi. However, if you must know, there are a few first year middle school students joining the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team for more than 10 years. We know about this because of the head coaches’ actions in doing their scouting reports to the new students who have their guts in trying to join the team” said Chinami.

“Well, last year, the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team had acquired 3 first year students namely Mizuko Utsugi, Shigeko Matsukata and Manaka Kasagi” said Yūki.

“I don’t know if they will get more than 3 new players to join the team this year because right after the establishment of the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team, a lot of sports faculty members talk about their plans regarding the future of the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team. I heard that they are planning to improve their recruiting system by allowing the students of the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team to directly join the team while those who aren’t graduated from the Keishin Academy Elementary School or those who aren’t part of the elementary school girls’ basketball team, they will end up joining the tryouts in trying to join the team” said Hideki.

“Well our friends didn’t notice about that a few days ago, but I think the five of us, me, Maho, Tomoka, Hinata and Airi, will be joining to the team directly while the first year students who aren’t graduated from Keishin as well as students who didn’t join the elementary school girls’ basketball team will be participating in the tryouts” said Saki.

“Then, we’ll have to find out in a few days if these rumors are true” said Chinami.

“Yeah” said Saki.

“What are the other specialties in your restaurant aside from the Spade Ace Burger?” asked Hideki.

“That’s a good question, Hideki. You see, we served hamburgers and yakimono with a lot of specialties we made. I will show you some specialties we made” said Chinami. Later, the specialties are placed in the table while served with red tea. “Ta-da!”

“Amazing!” said Saki, Nozomi and the members of the Dazzled Hearts.

“These specialties were made by my father and his colleagues. These are the Supēdo-katsu Burger Steak, the Spade Teriyaki Burger, the Spade Cheeseburger, the Spade Yakiniku Super Meal, the Spade Big-Sized Ace Burger and the Spade Chicken Burger with Spicy Herb Special. Those specialties are very expensive for about 300 to 450 yen” said Chinami.

“Wow! I think those specialties made me hungry. We should be ready to eat those. Right, everyone?” said Risa.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Dazzled Hearts.

“Well, then, have a bite with one of our specialties!” said Chinami.

“Okay, Chinami! Thank you very much for the food!” said Risa.

“You’re welcome. I’ll talk with Saki and Nozomi for a bit” said Chinami. Chinami leaves to talk with Saki and Nozomi.

“Alright, everyone! We should thank the food before we’re going to eat. Thanks for the food!” said Risa.

“Thanks for the food!” said the members of the Dazzled Hearts. The members of the Dazzled Hearts begin to eat the specialties that Chinami shown earlier.

While the members of the Dazzled Hearts eat their food, Chinami, Saki and Nozomi talk to each other in another table.

“Chinami, thank you so much for serving the food for us! It’s very delicious to eat those!’ said Saki, who eats the Spade Ace Burger.

“You’re welcome, Saki! I’m glad that you love this restaurant!” said Chinami.

“Yeah! I usually went to different restaurants in the Suzuran Shopping Street to check on what they are specializing. In our restaurant, the Nagatsuka Restaurant served okonomiyaki and the customers loved to eat those because they love them” said Saki.

“Ah, I believe that you owned a restaurant here in the Suzuran Shopping Street” said Chinami.

“Yeah! Our restaurant always come out on top, thanks to our special orders we make every month. As long as my family and I will continue doing this tradition, I might be able to keep on cooking those. Right now, since I lived in the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, I decided to let my brother Akira and his friends to work there while I’m gone. I might return to my own place if I hang out with my friends in Keishin” said Saki.

“Well, here in Suzuran Shopping Street, there are many things to buy with different shops sell different specialties based on what they got. I believe that my restaurant and your restaurant are running very well as well as the one that served sushi” said Chinami.

“You mean, the Sushi Fujii?” asked Saki.

“Yeah! That’s why we’re building a lot of things we did in our restaurant and also, it’s the time of the year that the Suzuran Shopping Street Food Magazine to determine the best restaurant. I don’t know if we would be able to surprise you to the top, but I’ll see what I will do” said Chinami.

“When it comes to the reputation of the restaurant, they must serve the foods with good quality. I believe that they will love the food they bought and also, they will give gratitude to support the restaurant. That’s why it’s a big way to make your restaurant more improved” said Saki.

“Yeah, I believe so, Saki” said Chinami.

“Anyway, Chinami, how long did you stay in Kasuragi before transferring to Keishin?” asked Nozomi.

“I stayed at the Kasuragi Elementary School for six years before moving to Keishin this year. I believe that I was planning to join the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team because they produced very talented players and I want to have more friends when I will join that team” said Chinami.

“I believe that you have many friends in Kasuragi because you are respectful to them. Also, since you’re one of the members of the Dragons of Ōta, you have encountered some of the very talented players in Ōta” said Nozomi.

“Yeah, it’s true that I have many friends in that group. I joined the Dragons of Ōta after I was trained by a tall guy named Kazuhiro Takagi. I was ten years old when I joined that group and later, I joined the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball team. When I finished my career in Kasuragi, I decided to choose Keishin Academy as my new school” said Chinami.

“Who are your friends from the New Camellian Dragons?” asked Saki.

“They are Toshihiro Kanzaki, Shimako Tagami, Hanako Itō, Yūto Iwase, Ayaka Kutaragi and Momoe Nagashima. Toshihiro, Ayaka, Momoe and I are currently in Keishin Academy Middle School while Shimako, Hanako and Yūto are enrolled in Kasuragi Middle School” said Chinami.

“Is Tsubasa Sugimoto included to your group?” asked Nozomi.

“Uh, no, Nozomi. Tsubasa is different from us, but one of our members becomes her guardian by the time she was out of action” said Chinami.

“I don’t know if it’s you, Shimako, Hanako or Ayaka who tried to help Tsubasa by regaining her confidence in playing basketball, but I think you guess one” said Saki.

“Actually, it was Ayaka Kutaragi. She is currently my classmate in section 1-C in Keishin. She is a defensive protector who can stop her opponents from trying to enter to the paint” said Chinami.

“That girl seemed to be compared with Airi. It seems that she is talking care of Tsubasa after the incident. I believe that Ayaka was very carefree and admired to her classmates in your class” said Saki.

“Also, not only the other members have their specialties, they have gathered their own desires to help their friends from struggles or desperate situations” said Nozomi.

“That’s true, Saki and Nozomi. Currently, the six of us are living in the same building, located in Shimomaruko. The group has 13 members in our former school while in Shiromidai, there are 10 of them. One of the members from the Kasuragi Chapter is from Keishin Academy named Teruko Sugiyama. I convinced her to join with us in our home and she accepted. So, that’s why we’re now together as roommates in the same building” said Chinami.

“Ah, I understand about that, Chinami. By the way, who are the other members from your group?” said Saki.

“Uh, they are still in Kasuragi and they are sixth graders. The names are Erina Miyagi, Akane Takenaga, Keisuke Sato, Yasushi Shionji, Hinata Kiyama and Kana Kawasumi” said Chinami.

“Are they good players?” asked Nozomi.

“Yep. They have compared to us as one of the stronger players in the court. Erina Miyagi is the captain of this year’s roster for the girls’ team while Keisuke Sato is the captain of this year’s roster for the boys’ team” said Chinami.

“I hope that they will be able to compete very well in future competitions, Chinami. They got the potential because they have performed very well during the last year’s district tournament” said Saki.

“Yeah” said Chinami.

“Oh, I almost forgot. I have a favor to ask you. What is your secret?” said Saki.

“My secret is my special talent I have” said Chinami.

“Will you show it to us?” asked Saki.

“Okay, Saki. I accept your favor. I think you’ll witness this once we’re going to a court away from the Suzuran Shopping Street” said Chinami.

“Yeah!” said Saki.

“I think you two are very good friends with each other since you have the same position as point guard. Also, I’m expecting to see what your secret would be like” said Nozomi.

“Sure, Nozomi. Alright, let’s go to the court!” said Chinami.

“Okay!” said Saki and Nozomi.

Chinami, Saki and Nozomi would go to a basketball court in Ikegami where Chinami is preparing to use her special talent. Saki and Nozomi watch Chinami as Chinami is ready to perform her special talent.

Chinami dribbles the ball alone before using her acceleration to go for the drive. Then, Chinami would stop running and jumps high to shoot the ball with the Ace of Lavender Shot. The ball drives to the basket while Saki and Nozomi are impressed of Chinami.

“Amazing. She’s a quick ace for the team” said Nozomi.

“Yeah, I believe that she had high intelligence with her special move. I like it a lot” said Saki.

“Yeah, me too, Saki!” said Nozomi.

Chinami walks to Saki and Nozomi and asks them. “What do you think, Saki and Nozomi? Does my special talent look great or not great?”

“That’s a nice jump shot you got” said Saki.

“I believe that your jump shot is awesome and beautiful!” said Nozomi.

“Yeah, it is true that my jump shot is awesome and beautiful. I used that shot during the district tournament and I contributed my efforts in defeating my opponents before facing Shiromidai” said Chinami.

“Hey, we watched that match a week before the final exam of the second term” said Saki.

“Yeah, that was an epic match to end the Ōta District Elementary School Girls’ Basketball Tournament where Shiromidai defeated Kasuragi by two points with the score 66-64. Michiko Takeda ended up scoring 18 points and 5 assists with 4 of 4 3-point shots made” said Nozomi.

“Yeah, the ending was a miracle where Asumi Hiramatsu shoots the floater over Minako Hiromichi in the closing seconds in overtime” said Saki.

“Well, that shot couldn’t have missed if either me or Minako blocked the shot, but it doesn’t matter for that. Right now, I’m contemplating my future. I don’t know if you and your friends will team up with me and my group” said Chinami.

“Ah, I think that would be too many first year students to compete. I think you and your friends may end up getting progress when you and your friends will join the reserves team alongside us” said Saki.

“That could be fine by me, Saki. I mean, if the middle school prefectural tournament reaches very soon, I think we’re ready to progress ourselves soon” said Chinami.

“Yeah, I agree. Anyway, what the roster looked like last year?” said Saki.

“That’s a great question, Saki. Our last year’s roster is composed of ten sixth graders and five fifth graders. Aside from me (PG), Shimako Tagami (SG), Hanako Itō (SF), Ayaka Kutaragi (C) and Momoe Nagashima (PF) being part of the last year’s roster, the other members are Tsubasa Sugimoto (SF, Iriarai), Tokiko Tamaki (SG, Nishina), Minako Hiromichi (PG, Ōmori Higashi), Itsuko Kanazaki (PF, Ōmori Daijū) and Tomomi Ōshima (SG, Minami Rokugō). With the three of us are going to Keishin, I believe that your group and our group will join forces when the time comes” said Chinami.

“I don’t think all of us will play together because it’s impossible to acquire all of us” said Saki.

“Well, that’s not an exception to see that, Saki. In Niida Nishi, I believe that acquiring more than five first year students will allow them to join the reserve team. It means that maybe in Keishin, that could be applied if their head coach will determine to acquire both groups, the group of elementary school girls’ basketball team players or the group of the New Camellian Dragons” said Nozomi.

“Hmm. That make me concerned about playing in first year, but I think we’re planning to either play or pass for another year. I think we’re going to the reserves team if we’re good enough” said Chinami.

“We’ll see about that, Chinami, but right now, we should go back to your restaurant and let’s call ourselves a day” said Saki.

“Okay!” said Chinami.

Saki, Nozomi and Chinami arrive back at the Supēdo-katsu Restaurant and call the members of the Dazzled Hearts to gather up. Then, they will meet each other at the entrance of the restaurant.

“Saki, Nozomi and everyone, thank you for coming to our restaurant. It’s a great pleasure that you’ll look forward in visiting this restaurant again” said Chinami.

“Yeah, I hope that we would visit your place, Chinami, but I always stay at the Nagatsuka Restaurant. I’m happy to be with you after you showed everything like the specialties you and your groupmates made” said Saki.

“It was a great honor to thank you for serving food for us!” said Risa.

“I hope that you will be able to join the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team soon. You will earn it if you accept it” said Nozomi.

“Okay!” said Chinami.

“Ah, another great activity has been accomplished and we already found another member of the Dragons of Ōta. I think we’re getting more information about the New Camellian Dragons. Right, everyone?” said Saki.

“Yeah!” said Nozomi and the members of the Dazzled Hearts.

“Okay, let’s go home!” said Saki.

“Okay!” said Nozomi and the members of the Dazzled Hearts.

Saki, Nozomi and the members of the Dazzled Hearts are about to walk to go back to their homes when Chinami calls them. “Wait!” Saki, Nozomi and the members of the Dazzled Hearts look at Chinami.

“Oh, Chinami, why are you running?” asked Saki.

“I almost forgot to tell you that I’m planning to join the Bravehearts with my group. Will you accept my invitation to join your group?” said Chinami.

“Well, I’m okay with that, Chinami. Then, I’ll accept your invitation!” said Saki.

“That’s great! Thank you very much, Saki! I think our future is getting better and better with our plans are pushing through!” said Chinami.

“Yeah! Let’s build our future to ascend through the stars!” said Saki.

“Okay!” said Chinami, Nozomi and the members of the Dazzled Hearts. After Toshihiro Kanzaki joined the Bravehearts, Chinami Itagaki would officially become the second member of the New Camellian Dragons to join the Bravehearts. Saki had finally found a new friend from Kasuragi Elementary School. It seems that the Dazzled Hearts had accomplished another activity for today and with the Spades of Lavender are building their partnership with the Bravehearts and the Dazzled Hearts, Saki and Chinami hope that they will be able to progress their academic studies and their basketball skills at the same time. With the other members of the New Camellian Dragons are revealed, the Bravehearts will look forward in finding the rest of the group and hoping to revive the Dragons of Ōta very soon.

UP NEXT: Supplementary 5, Part 2: "Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups - Spades of Lavender"
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; September 19th, 2018 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 6: "Prestigious and Determination" | Supplementary 5, Part 2: "Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups"

Continuing with the supplementary part of Volume 6 with the second group, the Spades of Lavender, led by Chinami Itagaki and Shinpei Yamazaki.

SUPPLEMENTARY 5: “Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups”

PART 2

Spades of Lavender
    Spades of Lavender: Shinpei Yamazaki, Fumika Oya, Jun Hironaka, Akeno Takakura, Akihiro Egusa, Shōzo Ono, Shōta Kitano, Sayaka Kawai, Mitsuhiro Taneda, Yuka Yamaguchi, Riko Kusachi and Rin Takenaka

Chinami Itagaki: October 12 / PG / Starter / 1MS-C / Keishin Academy MS / Former Member of Kasuragi ES Girls’ Basketball Team
    Shinpei Yamazaki: May 25 / 1MS-H / Keishin Academy MS
    Fumika Oya: August 2 / 1MS-E / Keishin Academy MS
    Jun Hironaka: November 11 / 1MS / Kasuragi MS
    Akeno Takakura: July 15 / 1MS / Ishikawadai MS
    Akihiro Egusa: November 16 / 1MS / Iriarai MS
    Shōzo Ono: January 28 / 1MS-9 / Kirihara MS
    Shōta Kitano: April 20 / 1MS / Shimoda MS
    Sayaka Kawai: February 23 / 1MS-H / Keishin Academy MS
    Mitsuhiro Taneda: June 3 / 1MS / Ōmori Daishi MS
    Yuka Yamaguchi: September 30 / 1MS-4 / Kirihara MS
    Riko Kusachi: April 10 / 1MS / Yasukata MS
    Rin Takenaka: July 25 / 1MS-H / Keishin Academy MS / Cousin of Natsuhi, Tsubaki and Hiiragi Takenaka

UP NEXT: Chapter 80: “A Song of Dragon and Light”

Two down, twenty-one more to go to complete the first search to find all members of the New Camellian Dragons. The next group to find a member of the New Camellian Dragons is the Orange and Fuchsia, which will be covered on Chapter 81. Chapter 81 will be posted next week on September 19 (Wednesday). In the next update, it will be the first appearance of Cao Cao and his legion, the Hero Faction. They will meet Issei Hyodo and his group while ‘intervening’ the Kikuchiba Academy. What would be Rias’ plan to negotiate with Cao Cao and its Hero Faction? You’ll find out on the next update! See you on September 16 (Sunday) for the next update!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; September 19th, 2018 at 03:15 PM. Reason: List of Members Included

Thanks
    Achievements:

Tomorrow, September 17 (Monday) is the birthday of three voice actors, Yuiko Tatsumi (Osaka), Minako Kotobuki (Kobe, Hyōgo) and Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Hokkaido). Yuiko Tatsumi is the voice actress of Mayumi Odaka and Nobue Okuda (both from Ro-Kyu-Bu!), Minako Kotobuki is the voice actress of Natsuhi Takenaka (Ro-Kyu-Bu!) and Mitsuko Kongou (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun) and Yoshitsugu Matsuoka is the voice actor of Kazunari Uehara (Ro-Kyu-Bu!), Masamune Izumi (Eromanga Sensei) and Kirito/Kazuto Kirigaya (Sword Art Online). They have great success in their voice acting careers since they were together as members of the cast of Ro-Kyu-Bu! and Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS and that’s why tonight’s update is going to be dedicated to the three birthday celebrants. Happy birthday, Yuiko, Minako and Yoshitsugu! Now, let’s move on to tonight’s update!

While the first search of the members of the Dragons of Ōta will be continued on the next update (September 19 [Wednesday]), tonight’s update is focused on the first appearance of Cao Cao and the Hero Faction in the series. Although he is an arrogant guy who is a descendant of Cao Cao from the Chinese novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Cao Cao is an ambitious, but cautious male character of High School DxD and he appeared in the fourth season, High School DxD HeRO, where he is clashing with Issei Hyodo. What ambitions been stored for Cao Cao as he is invited by Rias Gremory to meet her at the Hyodo Residence? Let’s find out as here comes tonight’s update with Issei, Rias and the Burnt Leaf setting to meet the Hero Faction. Enjoy reading Chapter 80!

Known as the owner of the True Longinus, Cao Cao is ambitious and intelligent when he calculates and observes his enemies before he battles them so he can read their movement and attacks. Cao Cao and the Hero Faction are currently in vacation in Kyoto when he was received by Rias Gremory. The letter says that it’s an important meeting between both sides as they are setting their sights for the Kurenese East Asian Games to be held in Kuoh in Kurenai. The next day, Cao Cao and the Hero Faction are given a hasty welcome as they march to the Kikuchiba Academy to meet the students of Issei’s class. After which, they would let their servants to study in the Kikuchiba Academy for a year to see how they develop their studies when they are serving for Cao Cao’s ambitions. Later in the afternoon, Motohama and Matsuda are clashing with each other, using their talents while playing a one-on-one match. During the match, Motohama finally uses his own special move, but Issei didn’t know about it as Issei notices on both Motohama and Matsuda’s potential. When Cao Cao and the Hero Faction are arrived at the Hyodo Residence, Rias is ready to talk with Cao Cao about the agreement that they’re planning for the Kurenese East Asian Games. An uneasy confrontation between the two would be a warm-up for each other as they will be joined by top teams in Kuoh as they are holding a week-long training before the Kurenese East Asian Games, which will be held next month.

CHAPTER 80: “A SONG OF DRAGON AND LIGHT

A flashback shows the Hero Faction staying in Kyoto where they are currently staying for a short vacation. Cao Cao, the leader of the Hero Faction, is joined by the right-handed magician Georg, the young annihilation maker Leonardo, the beautiful swordswoman Jeanne and the giant Heracles. Cao Cao and his team are looking at the paintings of the Kurenese myth in the Kurosai Academy, a school compared to the Kikuchiba Academy that accepts Japanese of Chinese descent.

“Master” said Yūki Shimoda, who is one of Cao Cao’s servants. Yūki Shimoda arrived after going on a restaurant with his co-workers.

“Yes, Yūki, what do you want to tell me?” asked Cao Cao, who is sitting in his own chair at the room of the Kurosai Academy School of Japanese History.

“I want to tell you that it’s almost time for the Kurenese East Asian Games and someone invited you to come in Tokyo” said Yūki.

“Ah, okay, Yūki. Just give me the letter” said Cao Cao.

“Sure, Master” said Yūki as he gives the red envelope to Cao Cao. The red envelope has the crimson seal of the Germory Family in the middle of it as a sticker. Cao Cao removes the letter from the red envelope and reads the letter.

The letter says:
    Dear Cao Cao,

You have been invited to visit at the Hyodo Residence in Tokyo, Japan to know about the Kurenese East Asian Games. We’re been planning in putting a basketball team to represent Nikurenai for that event. We hope that you will accept this letter.

Thank you very much.

Truly yours,

Rias Gremory
    Leader of the Gremory Team/Crimson Aurora Brigade

“Well, it looks like we’re been invited by Rias. I don’t know what she is planning, but with the Kurenese East Asian Games will be approaching by next month, I think I have to negotiate this” said Cao Cao after reading the letter.

“I think you’re right about that event, Cao Cao. It sounds like we’re ready to handle the plans for the Crimson Aurora Brigade to compete at the Kurenese East Asian Games” said Heracles.

“That’s true, Heracles. I believe that the other nations are going to participate at the event as well. As soon as we’re going to register to the Games, we’re all set!” said Cao Cao.

“Also, I heard that Issei is now appointed as the manager of the Kikuchiba Academy High School boys’ basketball team” said Jeanne.

“Wait, what?! Issei is the manager?! How he did that?” said Cao Cao.

“He was hired by the basketball team, in order to help Kikuchiba in the Interhigh preliminaries this June” said Jeanne.

“Hmm. I see. Well, then, I should talk to Rias and the others tomorrow” said Cao Cao.

“Yes, I understand. I guess you know that you’re planning to make your servants being new students in the Kikuchiba Academy. Is that right, Master?” said Jeanne.

“Of course, it would be an opportunity to make my servants discover more about swordsmanship” said Cao Cao.

“I believe so, Master” said Jeanne.

“In Kikuchiba Academy, there are many students who have joined some clubs like the swordsmanship club and the magic club. I wonder if your servants will be creating its own club when they are now enrolled in Kikuchiba” said Leonardo.

“I expect to let my servants do their own jobs once they are now enrolled in Kikuchiba” said Cao Cao.

“I agree with that, Master” said Leonardo.

“Okay, everyone! Once we’re going to Tokyo, we should be ready to talk with Rias as soon as possible. So, let’s prepare ourselves for tomorrow’s encounter with the Gremory Team!” said Cao Cao.

“Yes, Master!” said Georg, Leonardo, Jeanne and Heracles. Cao Cao, Georg, Leonardo, Jeanne, Heracles and Cao Cao’s servants would prepare their next destination: Tokyo, Japan, the place where Rias Gremory and her team have been resided for Issei and his team’s internships.

The next day at the Hyodo Residence, it was morning with a bright sun rose above the sky. Issei looks at the view of the buildings in Rokugō in his own room. “It’s been five days since Rias, Akeno, Rossweisse and Yuto arrived in Tokyo after they’re worrying about us. But hey, it seems that I have to be ready for my boys to teach how to play basketball. But only if I can put some stuff out here.”

Issei begins putting some of his stuff from his own luggage and placing them on his school bag. Asia looks at Issei, smiling to see him. “Issei-kun! Are you ready to go to school?”

“Yes, Asia! Just a minute!” said Issei, who is trying to fix his school bag while putting some of his stuff in his bag.

“Okay, Issei-kun! I’ll be waiting for you downstairs!” said Asia, who would leave the room.

“Okay!” said Issei. A few seconds later, he would finish fixing his bag and leave his room. Issei yawns while walking down to the ground floor and sees his friends at the living room.

“Oh, Issei! It seems that you’re feeling awake after you researched something” said Rias.

“Yeah, I got an insomnia right after I read about the difference between coaching and magic inspired from the book “The Art of Initializing the Power of Dragons”. I became familiar with the writings the author did” said Issei.

“Well, you showed up very lately after you did hard in finishing your assignment” said Yuto.

“I assumed that he is ready to coach the boys soon” said Koneko, who feels calm.

“I can’t believe that you’re currently working on that. Is your project finished?” said Xenovia.

“Uh, not yet, Xenovia. I still need to control some of the things I need to put up a strategy. I think we’re ready to face some of the biggest teams like Shūtoku, Tōō and Seirin. I don’t know if I can make it before the club registration week” said Issei.

“Well, then, you have to continue doing that later on after we’re done the afternoon class” said Xenovia.

“Of course, Xenovia!” said Issei.

“Issei, I believe that you’re using some magic strategies to put Kikuchiba something different when it comes to their own style” said Irina.

“That’s right, Irina. I might refer them to play their own style with its own definition of misdirection” said Issei.

“Yeah, Issei” said Irina.

“So, then, I think we’re all set to go to school again. Is that right, everyone?” said Akeno.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Burnt Leaf, a new group that was formed on the day after Rias’ birthday.

“Then, let’s go to the Kikuchiba Academy!” said Rias.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Burt Leaf. The Burnt Leaf would leave the Hyodo Residence to go to the Kikuchiba Academy.

It was already ten in the morning and two classes are ended. Suddenly, Issei look at the window. “Who are those people?” Issei wondered why Cao Cao and his group, the Hero Faction, arrived at the school assembly area.

“Hey, Issei, I know you’re worrying about something. What’s the matter?” said Elmenhilde.

“It’s the Hero Faction!” said Issei.

“That Hero Faction? Hey, I know those people! That group was led by Cao Cao, the descendant of the original Cao Cao. I believe that they’re trying to do something to us” said Irina.

“Well, I don’t know, but what the hell are they doing here in our school” said Issei.

“Yeah, I assumed that they might intervene us” said Asia.

“Oh, really, Asia?” asked Irina.

“I guess, Irina. We already beat the Hero Faction before, but I don’t know what Cao Cao is thinking” said Asia.

“Well, from my observation, I think they are trying to let most of his loyal members to stay in Kikuchiba Academy” said Issei.

“What?!” said Asia, Irina, Elmenhilde and the entire section 3-A.

“Intervening our school?! I might gonna be scared if they are trying to scare us!” said Yukio Hayashi.

“I think we should despise them!” said Masatsugu Arimoto.

“Or we should rebel them if they are trying to intervene our class!” said Naoyuki Taneda.

“Well, I don’t know if we agree or disagree to these situations, but I think we’re going to find out” said Risa Hinode.

“Yeah, we agree” said most of the students of section 3-A.

Cao Cao and his legion stop by at the façade of the Kikuchiba Academy High School Building. “Is that the place Issei studying?” asked Leonardo.

“Yeah, he saw us when we’re walking at the assembly area. I think we might to be gentler as patriots of the Dragon and Light of Heroes” said Cao Cao.

“Yeah, Master” said Leonardo.

“Okay, let’s split up to each class! I will be going to Issei’s room while others will be on other rooms!” said Cao Cao.

“Yes, Master!” said the members of the Hero Faction. The members of the Hero Faction would enter to the Kikuchiba Academy High School Building. Some stepping sounds hear at the Kikuchiba Academy High School Building where the students are noticed something outside.

Even at the room 401, Issei and Asia use their mind vision to see what’s going on outside.

“I think they’re them, Asia” said Issei, who is whispering Asia.

“Well, I think we must be more careful on this” said Asia.

“Okay, Asia” said Issei.

Once Cao Cao, Leonardo, Georg and Cao Cao’s servants enter to the room of the section 3-A, they are surprised to see Issei, Asia, Irina and Elmenhilde while Cao Cao opened his mouth speechless.

“Master, what happened?” asked Noboru Shimojō.

“I-I-I can’t believe it! Why Issei is here?!” said Cao Cao, who was shaking his head before answering Noboru’s question.

“I believe that they are transferring from Kuoh Academy. I see” said Georg.

“It seems that Issei and his team are doing something. Maybe, we should talk to the class first before ask him” said Leonardo.

“Yeah, Leonardo” said Cao Cao. Cao Cao would speak to the class of section 3-A. “Uh, greetings, everyone! I’m sorry to interrupt your class because we’re to announce something important. From now on, my servants will be entering to this section for this year. And these are Noboru Shimojō, Isamu Nakamura, Shinobu Akasaka, Mamoru Matsuzawa and Shinji Kido” said Cao Cao.

The students of the section 3-A are seemed to be quiet when they listen to Cao Cao. Cao Cao would continue his speech. “They will be enrolling here in the Kikuchiba Academy High School as exchange students from Kurenai. If you’re not familiar with them, you better ask one of them. And that’s all what I have to say right now. I’ll be leaving this room to wait for my crew to finish their announcement.”

Once Cao Cao finished talking with the students of the section 3-A, the students begin to murmur to each other. On the other hand, Issei looks determined to meet the new students. “I can’t believe that Cao Cao had a wistful leadership even I stand up to face him long time ago. I hope that this relation may last for a year.”

Cao Cao would stop by to stare at Issei while Georg and Leonardo would do the same thing. “Issei, I’ll meet you later at your home.” After this, Cao Cao and his crew leave the room, marching themselves down to leave the building.

Noboru Shimojō, Isamu Nakamura, Shinobu Akasaka, Mamoru Matsuzawa and Shinji Kido are sitting in one row at the back of Issei’s row. Elmenhilde observed the new students. “For those students who aren’t familiar with magic and power, they are very aspiring and promising servants who take their talents to join in Cao Cao’s side. I’m sure that they will be able to communicate with us as soon as they can.”

“Well, I believe that they are finally here, Elmenhilde. I wonder what those boys are doing” said Issei.

“We’ll see, Issei” said Elmenhilde. Later, at lunch, the Burnt Leaf is present at one table where they talk about what happened earlier.

Team Gremory: Rias Gremory, Akeno Himejima and Rossweisse
    Team Hyodo: Issei Hyodo, Asia Argento, Koneko Toujou, Yuto Kiba, Xenovia Quarta, Irina Shido, Gasper Bloody, Ravel Phoenix, Kuroka, Elmenhilde Karnstein, Seiichi Matsuda, Eiji Motohama, Aika Kiryuu, Kaori Katase, Minami Murayama and Le Fay Pendragon
    Students of Kikuchiba Academy: Kenta Suginami, Hideo Suginami, Reiji Matsutomo, Asami Shimizu and Kozue Murayama

“Is that true, Issei?” asked Motohama.

“Yeah, it’s true, Motohama. These new students are Cao Cao’s servants of his team, the Hero Faction” said Issei.

“Are those guys coming from Kurenai?” asked Matsuda.

“Well, yeah, they came from Kurenai just like us. Although, they aren’t living in Kuoh. They are living somewhere in Kurosai in the western part of Nikurenai” said Issei.

“I’m sure that those guys are hopefully going to learn everything before going back to Kurenai a year later” said Katase.

“Yeah, I think Cao Cao had been planning on this because he said that he wants to take all of his servants to study in Kikuchiba, in order to prepare their own training to serve for Cao Cao and his Hero Faction” said Issei.

“From my observation, Cao Cao had always leading with his own eye because he always find people with good potential. He is compared to other leaders of the Chaos Brigade, although he is no longer part of it” said Yuto.

“I have a statement about Cao Cao’s own hierarchy” said Asia.

“How did you know?” asked Yuto.

“I read one of his writings that says: “Cao Cao has the power to form his own legion. He can’t tolerate himself until he finds unity between him and his own legion. If one betrays him, he may be forgotten forever.” Cao Cao had been a conqueror by the time he was born from a neighboring place in Chumire. He had a vision of creating his own kingdom for himself if he can succeed in building a large group of his own servants. Also, he wants to colonize an uninhabited area somewhere in the Crimson Planetary System” said Asia.

“Ah, I see. So, that’s what he is planning for the sake of his own will. He seemed to be a warrior who can slay Devils, Fallen Angels and Dragons that are threats to humans. Cao Cao was aspiring guy who takes his ambitions to take over Kurenai, but he failed to do so. As soon as he wants to help with us, we can help everyone to make the new planet Akaihashira” said Yuto.

“Yeah, I think if we can make a difference, this would improve our possession of the new planet. Although, this would take many years to make a complete, inhabited planet” said Xenovia.

“If you have seen the uniforms, they are wearing a light crimson-like uniform that is compared to our uniform. I think it’s very familiar to compare those uniforms” said Koneko.

“Yeah, our uniforms are different from theirs because Cao Cao’s servants have their own uniforms when it comes to their schooling. I believe that Cao Cao had constructed an institution for his own legion before he confronted us half a year ago” said Issei.

“That’s true, Issei. I believe that because Cao Cao is very dependent on his feelings because many of his servants wanted to express their gratitude to make Cao Cao being the charismatic leader” said Gasper.

“In connection with the other leaders of the Chaos Brigade, Cao Cao was less enthusiastic to anyone in the Chaos Brigade. He thought that the other leaders don’t have their hearts to share with him, he sought his hopes in making his dreams a reality in the future” said Irina.

“I guess when he will meet us later at our home, maybe he wants to know about our plans in the future” said Issei.

“That’s right, Issei. Rias invited Cao Cao and his crew to meet with us later in the afternoon to discuss about the Kurenese East Asian Games. Since the Rating Game will be the only sport to participate, we should be ready to take down our opponents from different countries. The Kurenese East Asian Games will be held in May and all countries will be competing in the event with the likes of Durelan, Chumire, Kogasan, Litucai and so on” said Koneko.

“I assumed that it will be a war of the worlds in the Kurenese East Asian Games and we should be prepared to face some of the toughest nations in this region” said Ravel.

“It looks like we’re going to start training before we’re heading to the Games. Since all groups are forming together to form a unified team, we should have a training for all of us before competing at the Games” said Yuto.

“Yeah, it will be held in the second week of May where all groups in Nikurenai will be a weeklong training to be held before an invitational tournament to be held in Nikurenai in the week before the Games. I’m sure that it will be a hard challenge to get” said Le Fay.

“We should be ready to prepare for the upcoming tournament before the Kurenese East Asian Games will about to begin soon. As long as we’re ready to brave enough, we’re going to win the tournament. Right, everyone?” said Issei.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Burnt Leaf.

“Then, let’s finish our food before we’re going to back to class!” said Issei.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Burnt Leaf. Issei and the Burnt Leaf would continue to eat their lunch before leaving the cafeteria for another class. Hopefully, the members of the Burnt Leaf are ready to meet Cao Cao and the Hero Faction at the Hyodo Residence later after the classes are over.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 6: "Prestigious and Determination" | Chapter 80: "A Song of Dragon and Light"

Part 2

When the classes are over, Issei and the members of the Team Hyodo would leave their classrooms before being met by Rias and Akeno. When the members of the Burnt Leaf would go back home to the Hyodo Residence, the members of the Burnt Leaf start doing their free time while Rias, Akeno, Yuto and Asia are sitting in the sofa at the living room.

Issei trained Motohama and Matsuda at the basketball court whilst Katase, Minami Murayama, Kiryuu, Reiji, Asami and Kozue Murayama watching in the terrace.

“That’s it, Motohama! You can do it! Keep your energy while dribbling the ball!” said Issei. Motohama battles against Matsuda in a one-on-one match. Neither the two score a single point after both players tried their best to shoot the ball.

“Well, neither Motohama nor Matsuda score a single point because both of them are not good enough to play basketball. Issei tried to make the two know how to shoot, but they always miss their shots. Issei always shoots the ball, but those two aren’t good enough to shoot the ball” said Kozue Murayama.

“That’s a problem for the two of them because they don’t know how to play basketball at the same time. I think both of them mess up their time to play basketball, so that’s why they got failure marks on their assignments recently” said Aika Kiryuu.

“That’s true, Aika, but I hope those two might be able to catch up with their grades need to be higher” said Katase.

“I believe so, Katase” said Aika Kiryuu.

“They’re trying their best to shoot the ball, but I don’t know what they are thinking. They always get flunked when they shoot the ball too early or too late” said Minami Murayama.

“When are those two will join the boys’ basketball team?” asked Katase.

“Those two should try their best to join the team even they didn’t have their talents in basketball. They’re not cooperating with each other when it comes to doing something else other than hanging out with Issei” said Reiji.

“Yeah, when I found out that their grades are not good enough, I was concerned about their potential of getting graduated. Look at Issei, he got a high grade in Math and Arts. I can’t say that he’s very genius, but he thinks that he might end up getting a high mark by the end of the term” said Asami.

“Well, if Murayama and Matsuda need to improve their grades, then they should act serious than act funny” said Kozue Murayama.

“Yeah, I agree with that” said Minami Murayama. Katase and Aika Kiryuu nod to agree with Minami Murayama.

Matsuda drives past Motohama with his speed before shooting the ball with the floater. The ball drives to the basket and Matsuda score his first two points in the match.

“Way to go, Matsuda! You finally did it!” said Issei, who smiles after looking at Matsuda’s shot.

“See, I told you that I’m better than you, Motohama! You’re nothing!” said Matsuda.

“Well, if you’re the one who can shoot the ball with your own style, you should have learned that move to me” said Motohama.

“What? I don’t care if you’ll be able to make that shot with your own style, Motohama. I have a better improvement to make sure that I will be participating at Issei’s team” said Matsuda.

“Why, you, Matsuda?! I’ll see if you care!” said Motohama. Motohama walks away from Matsuda and Issei, feeling upset that Motohama scored his first two points in a one-on-one match.

“Hey, don’t such a quitter, Motohama!” said Issei. “This is just a round-up practice for you to come to the tryouts soon.”

“Uh… I’m not a fan of basketball, Issei. You see, I always pulled a kendo stick to battle some of the toughest kendo stick experts. You think that basketball is my favorite sport? Why, hell no, Issei! I should be the one who can shoot the ball, not Matsuda!” said Motohama.

Motohama tries to continue walking to the entrance of the Hyodo Residence before Aika Kiryuu stops him. Aika Kiryuu calms down for a little before talking to Motohama. “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Take it easy, Motohama. You can’t quit the match early. If you continue doing that, people won’t believe in you.”

Motohama stare at Aika Kiryuu before Matsuda grabs the arms of Matsuda. Matsuda shouts at Motohama. “Come on, dude! If you want to have fun playing basketball, then you have to come with me. If you quit, then I don’t care about you anymore.”

“Well… I supposed that I have to, but I felt bad when I missed my shots. I can’t even shoot a perfect shot because I don’t have a potential” in basketball” said Matsuda.

“I understand about that, Motohama” said Issei. Aika Kiryuu feels concerned about Motohama when Motohama said that he doesn’t have his talents in basketball. “I know that you’re upset, but I will tell you something.”

When Issei, Motohama, Matsuda and Aika Kiryuu sit together in the bench, Issei explains to Motohama about what his discovery in basketball.

“At first, I played basketball with my common friends in my young age before I enter high school. When I got stabbed by Raynare, I lost everything, and I never played basketball again. But my interests in basketball came back when one day, I was in Kyoto during our winter vacation.” The flashback shows how Issei finally played basketball again. “While I was hanging out with my friends in Kyoto, I was suddenly met by a Nikurenese basketball player named Ryōtarō Nakano. That guy is from Furemai High School in Kuyo and he’s such a great player. I challenged him, and I would have won that match. After all, I made a lesson at the end of the day. He said that you can’t give up your hopes too early if you’re not getting the potential in the future. The key to victory is the heart itself.” When the flashback ends, Issei puts his hands on Motohama’s hands. “I know that your potential will be growing in the future and that’s why I want you to trust me with your words I’ll say. You can’t give up your hopes too early if you’re getting the potential in the future. The key to victory is the heart itself.”

Motohama begins to smile on his face to Issei. “Ah, I understand, Issei. You can’t give up your hopes too early if you’re getting the potential in the future. The key to victory is the heart itself.”

“See, now I’m going to cheer you up for you to play basketball. I can’t be happy if you’re going to do that again” said Issei.

“Okay, Issei, I’ll do it!” said Motohama.

The one-on-one match resumes as Motohama faces off against Matsuda in the court. This time, Motohama dribbles the ball before using his own drive that he invented.

“Huh? What that move is?” asked Issei. Matsuda was speechless and confused after Motohama uses his own drive to drive past Matsuda. Motohama would shoot the ball with the layup with the use of his left hand and the ball drives to the basket. “Wow! He’s now getting on his feet to be stronger this time!”

“What had just happened?!” said Minami Murayama.

“Did Motohama shoot the ball with his own drive?” asked Aika Kiryuu.

“I believe he did, Murayama-san and Kiryuu-san. It seems that Motohama had an aura from his body when he was about to drive past Matsuda. I think that phenomenon makes them more power to shoot the ball or go for the drive” said Katase.

“That’s right, Katase. Motohama and Matsuda are the two guys that Issei targeted for his basketball team. He thought that they were weak in basketball, but they have their own talents based on Issei’s preferences to them” said Kozoe Murayama.

“I thought that they are unknown as raw prospects, but they might end up trying to help our team to win matches in the Interhigh preliminaries this June. Issei had a strategy plus his own master plan for his team” said Reiji.

“Yeah, I wonder how the two perverts should get the job done if they are going to join the tryouts by the end of April” said Asami.

“Well, we might find out as soon as those two preferred to join the basketball and get rid of their craziness” said Reiji.

“Hopefully, Reiji. I guess they will have their minds to be with Issei. As soon as those two are ready to step up, I think Kikiuchiba may be in a great shape” said Kozue Murayama.

“Yeah” said Reiji.

Matsuda and Motohama shoot the ball in different spots while Motohama uses his own aura to go for the drive on Matsuda. Motohama would even block Matsuda’s three-point shot. The match ends with Motohama uses the floater to score for the win with the score 10-6. Once Matsuda and Motohama are exhausted from playing, Issei smiles to see his buddies playing basketball for the first time.

Suddenly, Rossweisse arrives at the terrace and calls Issei. “Issei! Someone’s coming.”

“Okay, Rossweisse! I’ll be here in a minute!” said Issei before he turns to his friends. “Everyone, I’ll be right back for a moment.”

Motohama, Matsuda, Minami Murayama, Katase, Aika Kiryuu, Reiji, Asami and Kozue Murayama nod and saying, “Okay!” Issei leaves the terrace to go to the living room alongside Rossweisse. When Issei arrives at the living room, Issei founds out that Cao Cao and his crew are appeared, sitting alongside Rias and Akeno in the couch.

Cao Cao turns his attention to Issei and stands up. “Well, hello, Issei! I can’t believe that you’re finally here. Well, then, please, come join with us.”

“Okay, then” said Issei. Issei sits down with Rias and Akeno before Cao Cao sits down.

Leonardo and Georg seem to be quiet while Jeanne and Heracles stare at Rias, Akeno and Issei.

“By the way, I heard that you’re the new head coach of the Kikuchiba Academy High School boys’ basketball team. Is that correct?” said Jeanne.

“Yeah” said Issei.

“I’m very thrilled to see that happen, Issei. It seems that you have an internship with the students in that school. Oh, what a great start for you to change your lives right after you had a lot of battles against the Chaos Brigade. Although, since we’re formerly came from that group, I could be more intense if you will be able to manage your team to make it to the Interhigh tournament this year” said Heracles.

“Well, I’m currently planning a strategy to make sure that we’re going to win matches before the Interhigh preliminaries. Of course, I don’t know if we’re all going to participate at the Kurenese East Asian Games” said Issei.

“Ah, I see. So, then, did you have any interests in joining that event?” said Cao Cao.

“Why, yes, Cao Cao. Our brigade will be ready to take everyone out before the others will catch up to the event” said Issei.

“Ah, that’s what I thought. Rias, I was planning to negotiate an agreement for the Kurenese East Asian Games” said Cao Cao.

“The agreement? Okay, I will tell you about that right now” said Rias. Akeno gives the paper to Rias and Rias reads the agreement paper. “According to this piece of paper, the Hero Faction and the Gremory Team will be planning to schedule a week-long training before heading to the Kurenese East Asian Games. The other groups like Team Bael, Vali Team, Team Sitri and Team Joker of Heaven may end up joining with us since we’re united as a team. So, what do you think? Will you organize a week-long training before the qualification event?”

Cao Cao and his crew talk to each other, whispering about the agreement. Then, Cao Cao answered, “Well, I’ll accept the agreement, but on one condition: since each of us will be representing different states in Nikurenai, I think we should have a practice match for every one of us before the qualifiers starts. Is that okay to you, Rias?”

“Okay, Cao Cao. I’ll be glad that you’ll be able to take part of our training before the qualifiers this coming May” said Rias, who smiles to Cao Cao.

“Yeah, thank you very much, Rias” said Cao Cao.

“You’re welcome. Now, let’s move on to the next plan I have to talk to you about: the nations outside Nikurenai. Durelan, Chumire, Kogasan, Litucai, Xangshi and Vannam are the other nations that are strong when it comes to the Rating Games, but since we’re on top, we shouldn’t be worrying about them. Also, since our leaders formed the Commonwealth of Onokune, we know that every one of us will compete together as a team, but we may look forward to battling some other nations outside Akaiuna, which is Kurenese Asia. The invitational tournament will be held in a week before the Games as part of the warmup events that we’re going to take” said Rias.

“That invitational tournament will be held, and it will be known as the Azazel Cup” said Akeno.

“Ah, I see. Well, I’ll be glad that we’re going to compete against the other nations in Kurenai to see who the strongest team will be. Whether it’s going to be from the outskirts of Suneka or the home ground of Nikurenai, this will be the war of the crimson worlds” said Cao Cao.

“Yeah, I agree. Since the Azazel Cup will be a very big event that will be held throughout Nikurenai, we should be ready to take everything through the stars” said Rias.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Gremory Team and the Hero Faction.

“I’m glad that since you accept our agreement, we should wait for a few weeks to see if the other groups will confirm our weeklong training” said Rias.

“For now, I want to know what happened earlier in Kikuchiba Academy. It seems that you have your servants arrived at this place. Well, is isn’t your intervention?” said Akeno.

“Well, it’s our ‘intervention’ where we decided to let my servants to study in the Kikuchiba Academy for them to excel themselves after I found out that you have stayed in the human world” said Cao Cao.

“Yes, Cao Cao. If you don’t know why we’re enrolling in the Kikuchiba Academy, then I’ll explain this. After we tried hard to play diceball where we lost to a great prospect in Tokyo, Rias decided to let our team stay in Tokyo, but not before Rias, Akeno, Yuto and Rossweisse decide to join with us. Of course, we’re now known as the Burnt Leaf!” said Issei.

“It’s our opportunity to help the students of Kikuchiba to excel their progress in magic abilities and hopefully, they can learn everything by the end of our school year. Hopefully, most of us will be graduated soon” said Asia.

“Ah, I see. Well, I’m sure that you’ll be able to finish it before the end of the school year and hopefully, you will help our servants to know about everything even magic lessons and special courses” said Cao Cao.

“Once the servants know everything, they will be able to do anything for them to compete in Rating Game soon” said Leonardo.

“I would be more delighted to see them enrich their goals to take part of the Rating Games as well as trying to get new interests in other things such us their hobbies” said Georg.

“Since our servants are more interested in heritage topics as well as the historical battles in Kurenai, they have to know about those as well some accounts that involves the story of the Chinese warriors who are trying to participate at the Great War of Kurenai” said Heracles.

“Well, there are a lot of books available in Kuoh, but in Tokyo, there are a few books available in the basement of the Kikuchiba Academy. That’s where a lot of secrets being kept” said Yuto.

“Of course, there are some books that aren’t published or cancelled being filed in the secret room” said Koneko.

“Since the Kikuchiba Academy is one of the few Kurenese schools that have the secrets being kept below the school ground. The basement of the Kikuchiba Academy is definitely one of the places that is more sacred, and it is only available to the students of the Kikuchiba Academy like us” said Xenovia.

“So, is there only way to let my servants allow to visit that place?” asked Cao Cao.

“Unfortunately, we don’t know how to access to that place because we haven’t been visiting that place yet. Of course, we didn’t plan on that for a while because we’re focusing on Issei’s plans in managing the boys’ basketball team” said Irina.

“Oh, on second thought, there are free time your servants can do after class. The Kikuchiba Academy has the rights to allow students to visit the basement with a valid identification card” said Asia.

“How are the students going to get their ID, Asia? Did you have IDs in your bags?” asked Jeanne.

“Why, yes, Jeanne. We have the IDs to use for school purposes, but we can’t show it to others” said Asia.

“It says that there are a lot of students have their own privacy to keep your IDs out of their necks or their uniforms. So, that’s why if you want to let your servants to get their IDs, then go to the registration office and fill up for the ID. I hope that I will be able to recognize them once they have their IDs” said Ravel.

“Okay, I understand about that. I’ll see what I will do later tonight” said Cao Cao.

“Well, I hope that you will be able to get access to the basement as long as that you don’t have to steal them all” said Yuto.

“There are many things to state the difference between the human world and the crimson world. While you’re staying at the human world, you can explore there if you want because there are many places you can eat, shop and enjoy” said Gasper.

“Of course, weekends are suited for every one of us to prepare for another week” said Kuroka.

“Ah, okay. I see that point. Maybe, I can let the servants to stay in a boarder house. That way, they will be able to stay there for a long time” said Jeanne.

“Well, do what you want. I hope that the new students will be able to learn everything including magic and power” said Le Fay.

“Yeah!” said Jeanne, Heracles, Georg and Leonardo.

“Ah, also, there’s one more thing. Aside from regular clubs you can join, there are special clubs available for your interests in magic and power. I believe that there is a club that offered Senjutsu and Youjutsu like Koneko and Kuroka did” said Elmenhilde.

“I would be glad if one of your servants will be able to join that club. If your servants wish to be tough, then I will be able to train with them” said Koneko.

“Okay, Koneko! I’ll let the servants if they will do it” said Leonardo.

“Sure, I’ll be waiting for the decision of your servants once I’ll them tomorrow” said Koneko.

“Okay!’ said Leonardo.

“Rias, I’m glad that you’ll be able to help our servants grow their interests in their hobbies, but also I hope that my crew will be able to learn everything. You see, Jeanne, Heracles, Georg and Leonardo are planning to enroll in the Kikuchiba Academy. So, that’s why I decided to let the principal to accept their admission. That means, the Hero Faction will bring new opportunities in the future” said Cao Cao.

“Well, good with that, Cao Cao. I hope that you’ll be able to have a brtight future for your group. Also, when we’re going to meet together at the weeklong training, we’ll make sure that we’ll be able to have a good fight” said Rias.

“Yeah!” said Cao Cao.

“I hope that you will be able to meet their servants, Issei. They seemed to be the toughest and dangerous members of Cao Cao’s group, but I’m sure that you will treat them” said Akeno.

“Yeah, I will, Akeno” said Issei.

Cao Cao and his crew stand up and bow to Rias. “Well, I should leave right now. Hopefully, we’ll going to witness the other groups to accept your weeklong plan soon.”

“Okay!” said Rias.

“I’ll see you around, Rias and the Gremory Team!” said Cao Cao. Cao Cao and his crew wave their hands goodbye and leave the Hyodo Residence.

Rias feels happy to see Cao Cao’s new personality. “Ah, I can’t believe that Cao Cao had a change of heart after the Chaos Brigade is no more. I wonder what Cao Cao and his legion’s ambitions this time would be.”

“Well, I don’t know, Rias, but we’ll find out if he will come back” said Akeno.

“Yeah” said Rias.

Issei stands up to talk with Asia. Rias wondered what Issei is up to. “Issei, where are you going?”

“I’ll talk to Asia for a bit” said Issei.

“Okay, Issei. Make sure that you will finish your assignment today” said Rias.

“Okay, Rias!” said Issei. Issei walk to the terrace to talk with Asia. “Asia, I’m concerned about Motohama and Matsuda. They know how to play basketball, but their grades are always flunk out. Is there anything you can help them?”

“Well, Issei, I think I should help them” said Asia.

“You do?” asked Issei.

“Yeah! Oh, by the way, tomorrow is your birthday, Issei. I think I have a surprise present on your birthday! Do you want to know?” said Asia.

“Ack! Ah, I can’t believe that you’re right, Asia. My birthday will be tomorrow, and I can’t believe that you have planned this for a long time” said Issei.

“That’s right, Issei! Since it’s almost your birthday, maybe I can prepare something for you on your birthday party” said Xenovia.

“Well… yeah, Xenovia. I guess time is always fast” said Issei.

“That’s what I want to tell you about your birthday party because our team had planned to celebrate your birthday here in this place. I can invite everyone in the community like your schoolmates and your friends in Kurenai. I would be delighted to invite them at the same time!” said Irina.

“It’s going to be a big celebration for you since you came back to the human world and I hope what your future will be. The boys’ basketball team is now relying on you and you need to be ready to face new challenges when you are stepping in to help them win” said Elmenhilde.

“Issei-kun, when your birthday party nears, we’ll give some birthday presents for you” said Koneko.

Issei is embarrassed, but smiles on his face after Koneko rubbed Issei’s lap. “Eh, yeah, I can’t wait to see that once you’ll be holding a surprise birthday party.”

“Of course, Issei! Not only that you’ll be graduating next year, your opportunities will be approaching for you to make a brighter future” said Ravel.

“I don’t know what to do on my birthday party, but I’ll tell you want. Girls, I hope that you’ll be able to organize my birthday party as soon as you’ll be able to need everything for the party including video tapes of the Oppai Dragon Show” said Issei.

“Oppai Dragon Show? Oh, I love that show! I hope that the guests will be able to watch that!” said Irina.

“Definitely, Irina. Come on, girls, I’ll let you come to my room and organize everything for my birthday!” said Issei.

“Okay, Issei-kun!” said Asia, Koneko, Xenovia, Irina, Ravel and Elmenhilde while Rias and Akeno smile in their faces. The Gremory Team is planning to organize a weeklong training before the Azazel Cup and Cao Cao and the Hero Faction are the first group to accept the invitation. With other teams hope to confirm that event, the Gremory Team is expected to prepare everything for the event as they will be competing for the Kurenese East Asian Games next month. On the other hand, Issei was shocked as he found that his birthday will be nearing. It seems that Issei was so excited to see a surprise birthday party for him on Friday when Rias and the Gremory Team will organize Issei’s birthday party after their classes are over.

“Rias” said Akeno.

“Oh, Akeno, what is it?” asked Rias.

“Looks like Issei’s birthday is tomorrow. I hope that we might be able to treat him a Happy Birthday for your future husband” said Akeno.

“Yeah, we’re all know about his birthday and I think it’s time to for us to give something the best birthday he ever had” said Rias.

“Yeah, of course, Rias! We won’t be worrying about his birthday tomorrow” said Akeno, who is smiling on her face.

“Yeah, Akeno! I’m so excited about his birthday and I’ll give him something that he will need for his life” said Rias.

“Yeah. But what gift would you want to give it to him?” said Akeno.

“You’ll see it tomorrow, Akeno” said Rias.

“Ah, okay, Rias” said Akeno.

UP NEXT: Chapter 81: “The Orange-Haired Guardian of Kasuragi”

I started thinking about the future arc focusing on the Road to Kurenese East Asian Games, which will be one of my plans that I will write for future volumes. I’ll be speculating those ideas when I’m reaching the next volume, but I’ll think about then. On the next update, the search for the members of the Dragons of Ōta continues as Airi, Aya and the Orange and Fuchsia are going to meet two members of the Dragons of Ōta, Ayaka Kutaragi and Momoe Nagashima. See you on September 19 (Wednesday) for the next update!

TRIVIA: The title of Chapter 80 "A Song of Dragon and Light" is referenced to A Song of Fire and Ice. The word Dragon symbolizes Issei Hyodo as the Red Dragon Emperor of the Blazing Truth while the word Light symbolizes Vali Lucifer as the White Dragon Emperor of the Morning Star. It is also referenced in the season finale (12th episode) of High School DxD NeW where Issei and Vali have clashed each other to determine who the strongest Dragon Emperor is.

Thanks
    Achievements:

The search for the members of the Dragons of Ōta continues as the third chapter of the New Camellian Dragons Arc is finally here! Airi Kashii, Kurumi Nukui, Aya Miyakoōji and the Orange and Fuchsia are the next group to search for any member of the New Camellian Dragons, a group affiliated with the Dragons of Ōta. To make the search more surprising and interesting, they find two more identified members, who were also students of section 1-C, named Ayaka Kutaragi and Momoe Nagashima. They were members of the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball team. It was also revealed that Ayaka Kutaragi was the guardian of Tsubasa Sugimoto. So, get ready to see Ayaka, Momoe and their group, the Gale Guardians of Kasuragi as they will have fun to work out with Airi, Kurumi, Aya and her group, the Orange and Fuchsia at the Kashii Sports Gym. Sit back, relax and enjoy reading Chapter 81!

Airi Kashii, Kurumi Nukui, Aya Miyakoōji and the Orange and Fuchsia start their own mission to find some members of the New Camelian Dragons. They would meet two members of the New Camellian Dragons in Ayaka Kutaragi and Momoe Nagashima. Ayaka and Momoe are having great time in Kasuragi when they were playing together in the girls’ basketball team. Ayaka was revealed to be the one who take care of Tsubasa Sugimoto when Tsubasa was healing her injuries from the incident. Tsubasa Sugimoto is currently studying in Iriarai Middle School and Ayaka says that she will come to Tsubasa every time she meets. On the other hand, Momoe formed the Gale Guardians of Kasuragi, which is composed of friends of Ayaka and Momoe from their former school in Kasuragi and they are more focused on working out in the gym and they are also friends with Tsubasa Sugimoto. Ayaka and Momoe are studying in Keishin Academy and they’re ready to join the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team. Ayaka has her own special move known as the Gale Phoenix Shot while Momoe has her special move of her own, which is the Flare Pitch Ignition. Ayaka and Momoe are delighted to meet their friends after working out with them at the Kashii Sports Gym. Ayaka would even battle against Ayako Kasai, the sister of Chinami Kasai, in a one-on-one match, which makes Ayaka intriguing about Ayako’s future in Shiromidai. If Ayaka and Momoe are delighted to have fun with their new friends, they would be admired just like them.

CHAPTER 81: “THE ORANGE-HAIRED GUARDIAN OF KASURAGI

“With Toshihiro Kanzaki and Chinami Itagaki joining the Bravehearts after being recognized by Maho Misawa and Saki Nagatsuka as members of the New Camellian Dragons, it’s the Orange and Fuchsia’s turn to find a member of the Dragons of Ōta. Our group had been divided into three groups: the group of Asuna Hayashida of the Keishin Academy, the group of Rina Fujisaki of the Shiromidai Elementary School and the group of Aya Miyakoōji of the Suzuridani Academy. When Chinami Itagaki said that there are two chapters of the New Camellian Dragons, I found out that a member of the New Camellian Dragons may came from the two schools either Kasuragi or Shiromidai. I can’t wait to see who that member would be.” Airi narrates the introduction as the flashback showed the events happened in the last two days.

“Yeah, me too, Airi! I wanna find out on who that person would be, but let’s save it for later. Anyway, the New Camellian Dragons is composed of the members of the Kasuragi and Shiromidai Elementary Schools that have a great talent and a great potential in the future. Of course, with the group had been one of the most-respected groups in all groups of the Dragons of Ōta, they have a great expectation in their future careers. Chinami Itagaki is expected to join the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team alongside her groupmates and hopefully, they will continue their prosperous careers soon until they reach their new heights in playing for high school.” Asuna narrates about the New Camellian Dragons and how Chinami Itagaki planned her new career in her new school in Keishin Academy. Asuna is the leader of the Orange and Fuchsia.

“But before our mission is about to begin, Airi, Kurumi and the members of the Orange and Fuchsia are communicating with each other to know about the next identified members of the New Camellian Dragons. It appears that two of Airi’s classmates in her class appeared to be members of that group, named Ayaka Kutaragi and Momoe Nagashima. Ayaka Kutaragi is one of the members of the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball team and Ayaka is the starting center of the last year’s roster. The other one is Momoe Nagashima, who is playing as a power forward for the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball last year and a rim defender in the court.” Yōko Yamazaki narrates about the two members of the New Camellian Dragons, who are transferring to the Keishin Academy for middle school.

“Unfortunately, Airi and her friends from the Orange and Fuchsia are in Keishin Academy while Rina and her team are in Shiromidai and I’m currently in Suzuridani Girls’ Academy. We may not be able to meet Ayaka altogether. Instead, Airi will find her first before Rina and I will see her as well. So, our story begins at my house where my family and I were having a short talk at the living room.” Aya finish the introduction, saying that she’ll find Ayaka once Airi finds her in Keishin Academy.

At Aya’s house in Shimomaruko, Aya Miyakoōji, her relatives, Ayami Miyakoōji and Miori Isaka, and her parents, Asagi and Naohisa Miyakoōji, are talking to each other at the living room.

“Aya, did you finish your assignment?” asked Asagi.

“Yeah, I’m done with my assignment before you arrived at home” said Aya.

“Well, done, Aya. I hope that you’ll be able to get another excellent grade in your assignment. I will give you a reward if you get the grade of “A+”. So, what’s going to be?” said Naohisa.

“I think I want to buy my new clothes as soon as possible, Father” said Aya.

“Okay, then. I’ll be so proud that you’ll be able to get a high grade in your assignment” said Naohisa.

“Okay, Father!” said Aya.

“I’m glad you respect me, Aya. I hope that you’ll be able to go home on time” said Naohisa.

“Okay, Father!” said Aya.

“That’s great, Aya! Now, what do you want to talk about?” said Asagi.

“Mother, I was wondering if I can go for a walk with my relatives to visit the Kashii Sports Gym” said Aya.

“Okay, Aya. I will give you a permission to get along with your friends to go to another place, but remember, Aya, make sure that you’ll go home before six in the evening after you’re done getting along with them” said Asagi.

“Okay, Mother! I’ll be able to go home on time!” said Aya.

“That’s great, Aya! If you want to go to that place, I wanna go too!” said Ayami Miyakoōji.

“Yeah, me too! I wanna go to that place, Aya! I have never been visiting that place!” said Miori Isaka.

Aya smiles to her relatives in her face. “Okay, then. You can join with me for tomorrow.”

“Yay!” said Ayami and Miori, who are excited to go to the Kashii Sports Gym.

“We’re going to visit that place tomorrow because I have to meet my friends from Keishin. Also, I expect to see how my team found a member of the Dragons of Ōta” said Aya.

“Uh, wait a second, Aya. Did you say the “Dragons of Ōta”?” said Ayami.

“Yeah” said Aya.

“I didn’t know about that group, but from what I heard about that girl who was assaulted by a manager of a large high school” said Miori.

“Huh? Oh, I heard that news, Miori” said Ayami, who also know about the incident between Tsubasa Sugimoto and Shin Mizusaki.

“Uh, I think I heard that incident where Shin Mizusaki had assaulted Tsubasa Sugimoto last year. That was a disgusting act he had ever made that puts the Nashiba High School boys’ basketball program to be suspended for a year. But I know! I think if we found one of Tsubasa’s teammates at the Kashii Sports Gym, maybe he or she will know about it” said Aya.

“Yeah” said Ayami and Miori.

“I think we should be ready for tomorrow once we’re going to that place. Right, girls?” said Aya.

“Yeah!” said Ayami and Miori. Aya, Ayami and Miori are ready to go to the Kashii Sports Gym tomorrow to find one of the members of the Dragons of Ōta.

The next day, at the Keishin Academy, Tomoka, Maho, Saki, Airi and Hinata are preparing their stuff as they are going to the school after the classes are over.

Team Minato: Tomoka Minato, Saki Nagatsuka, Airi Kashii, Hinata Hakamada and Maho Misawa

“Airi, what are you gonna do right now?” asked Maho.

“I have to go to the Kashii Sports Gym because I have to manage that place for a while. Kaori talked to me last night about our group’s activity. My friends will be able to get exercised to become fit and healthy after taking a relaxation in my gym” said Airi.

“Ah, you’re going to your family sports gym? That’s great! I mean, you and your group will be going to that place to make yourselves fit” said Hinata.

“Yeah, Hinata! I always came to that place alongside my family members or my friends whenever if I want to. Also, my group will have a mission to find a member of the Dragons of Ōta” said Airi.

“Oh, I see. Well, since we found two members of the New Camellian Dragons, now it’s your group to find a member of that group. In our batch, the remaining members are Shimako Tagami, Hanako Itō, Yūto Iwase, Ayaka Kutaragi and Momoe Nagashima” said Saki.

“Well, Shimako, Hanako and Yūto are not here because they are in Kasuragi Middle School. Ayaka and Momoe are the only two students who decided to enroll in Keishin for middle school” said Airi.

“I think those two may be joining with you for a while. They haven’t met you before” said Tomoka.

“Oh, yeah, Tomoka! I should talk with them if I want to convince them to come to my family sports gym” said Airi.

“Well, then, let’s find them, Airi!” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said Airi.

Tomoka, Maho, Saki, Airi and Hinata leave their classroom to find Ayaka Kutaragi and Momoe Nagashima in the building. When they reach the ground floor, they hear noises at the canteen. The five go to the canteen to find Ayaka and Momoe. Suddenly, Airi finds Ayaka and Momoe, who were just finished buying their drinks.

“Hey, girls! I found them!” said Airi.

“Okay, Airi! Then, let’s talk to them!” said Tomoka.

“Okay!” said Airi. Once Airi found Ayaka and Momoe, they would meet each other at the school assembly area alongside Tomoka, Maho, Saki and Hinata.

“So, you girls are coming from the Kasuragi Elementary School?” asked Airi.

“Yeah!” said Ayaka and Momoe.

“Well, then, I will introduce myself. I’m Airi Kashii. I’m a student of section 1-C and a former member of the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team.” Airi introduces herself before introducing Ayaka and Momoe to Tomoka, Maho, Saki and Hinata. “And this is my friends of mine. They are Tomoka Minato, Maho Misawa, Saki Nagatsuka and Hinata Hakamada.”

“Hi!” said Ayaka and Momoe. Ayaka and Momoe wave their hands to greet Tomoka, Maho, Saki and Hinata.

“Hi!” said Tomoka, Maho, Saki and Hinata. Tomoka, Maho, Saki and Hinata greet nicely to Ayaka and Momoe.

“My name is Ayaka Kutaragi. I’m a former member of the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball team.”

“And my name is Momoe Nagashima. I’m also a former member of the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball team. We’re here to let you know that we’re formerly teammates with Chinami.”

“Ah, it’s great to see you, Ayaka and Momoe” said Maho.

“Well, since you know about us, Ayaka and Momoe, we’re the first members of the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team. Of course, we’re known as the Bravehearts!” said Saki.

“We’re here to respect each of our trustworthy members of the group and hopefully, you will feel happy to be with us!” said Tomoka.

“You two are very interested players since you played with Tsubasa” said Hinata.

“Yeah, that’s right, Hinata” said Momoe.

“We were teammates with her last year. Tsubasa is currently studying in Iriarai Middle School” said Ayaka.

“Well, I’m glad that you’ll meet her soon” said Airi.

“Yeah!” said Ayaka and Momoe.

“Right now, I’m going to the Kashii Sports Gym alongside my friends from the Orange and Fuchsia” said Airi. “You girls are going to the Kashii Sports Gym?”

“Yeah! We want to go there to make ourselves fit!” said Ayaka.

“Of course, Airi! I love that place since you and your siblings are working together” said Momoe.

Airi seems to be interested between the two girls after she finds out that the two of them are interested to come at the Kashii Sports Gym. “Well, I’m happy to come with us, Ayaka and Momoe.”

“Okay!” said Ayaka and Momoe. Ayaka and Momoe would join with Airi and her friends.

“My friends are now already going to the Kashii Sports Gym. I hope that you’ll be able to meet my friends there. They’re very cheerful and very interested in fitness! Come on, let’s go to my place and enjoy here!” said Airi.

“Okay!” said Ayaka and Momoe.

“But first, I’ll send Tomoka, Maho, Saki and Hinata home at the mansion for a while” said Airi.

“Airi, don’t forget to come back to the mansion once you’re done managing the sports gym! You will have to finish your assignment for tomorrow!” said Hinata.

“Okay, Hinata!” said Airi, who smiles in her face. Then, the girls are ready to leave the Keishin Academy. “Girls! Let’s go!”

“Okay!” said Tomoka, Maho, Saki, Hinata, Ayaka and Momoe.

Airi, Tomoka, Maho, Saki, Hinata, Ayaka and Momoe leave the Keishin Academy where they will go separate ways. Airi, Ayaka and Momoe would go right to go to the Kashii Sports Gym while Tomoka, Maho, Saki and Hinata would go left to go back to the mansion. Airi, Ayaka and Momoe would meet Kurumi and the members of the Orange and Fuchsia at the playground in Ōta before they will go together to the Kashii Sports Gym.

Orange and Fuchsia: Composed of four teams
    Team Hayashida: Asuna Hayashida, Shizuka Ōta, Mitsuki Kaneshiro, Ai Tsukada, Erika Iguchi, Kazuyo Miyazawa, Miki Hishida, Yuriko Akinaga, Chiyo Goto and Yōko Yamazaki
    Team Aoyagi: Kenshō Aoyagi, Ichirō Kanehira, Shōsuke Koyama, Kojiro Miwa, Hirokazu Chijimatsu, Junpei Hayano, Kentarō Nakamatsu, Tsunehisa Nakayama, Naruhisa Ishikawa and Kōichirō Akaike
    Team Ogura: Minami Ogura, Tomoko Aoyama, Miyako Hisamura, Sakura Matsuoka, Maho Okamura, Kazue Tamaki, Chōei Utsumi, Shigehisa Deguchi, Tatsuya Aso, Hisahito Hishida, Eijirō Fukuda and Ryōsei Wakui

Team Fujisaki: Rina Fujisaki, Rei Rakuyama, Minami Ōshima, Sakura Nobumoto, Chinami Nishida, Ryōsei Sakurai, Nobuo Momijidani, Masahiro Kurokawa, Mareo Koga and Kazurō Ikeda
    Staff: Itsuko Kanehira and Kaori Kashii, Minako Machida and Kozue Hidaka

Once Airi, Kurumi, Ayaka, Momoe and the members of the Orange and Fuchsia arrive at the Kashii Sports Gym, Airi opens the gym and Ayaka, Momoe and the members of the Orange and Fuchsia are entering to the gym to start their workout.

“Airi, this place is awesome! I can feel my body when I’m exercising” said Ayaka.

“Yeah, Ayaka. This place is where my brother and I have always stayed here while my sister and my relatives are sometimes worked out once in a week” said Airi.

“You and your brother are talented in perimeter defense and interior defense. I think you have your strength to stop your opponents in the court” said Momoe.

“Yep. I realize that my teammates and I have bonded together when we worked together in practice to prepare for future matches. I’m now planning to join the middle school girls’ basketball team because I want to continue my career to improve my skills in leading the defense. Subaru promised me that he will continue to coach me and my friends even he is now returning in action for Nashiba High School” said Airi.

“I’m glad that you’ll be able to continue bonding together with your teammates as well as to your mentor, Subaru. I also look forward to improving your attributes in defense and once you’re in the court, you will be able to get more hustle” said Ayaka.

“Yeah! I won’t let my teammates down because I’m always preparing for them to dominate!” said Airi.

“That’s great, Airi!” said Momoe.

“I’m glad that you two are very talented in defense. I’m thinking about you two may end up joining the girls’ basketball team” said Kurumi.

“Kurumi, you see, Tsubasa and I were having an agreement a few months ago after graduation. I said to her that I will continue being the guardian of her while she is in Iriarai. My home is located a few miles away from Tsubasa’s home. Tsubasa and I were friends together and hopefully, I will help Tsubasa by improving her skills when she will be joining the Iriarai Middle School” said Ayaka.

“Well, I’m very empathy to hear about you and your classmate’s friendship getting developed. But what about you, Momoe?” said Kurumi.

“For me, Kurumi? Well, I’ll tell you about this. While Ayaka giving Tsubasa a special treatment to make sure that Tsubasa is ready to play for the district tournament after her injuries from the incident, I was forming my own group, composed of former classmates of the two of us. I called that group, the Gale Guardians of Kasuragi. The group consisted of me, Haruyo Arisaka, Asami Oya, Manaka Ishikawa, Itsumi Miura, Manabu Senju, Ryōtarō Gotō, Osamu Kushige, Masanao Tsunoda, Shōgo Noguchi, Yukina Nakatani, Itsuki Kosugi, Rena Okamura and Misaki Ōkawa” said Momoe.

“Are they currently studying in Keishin?” asked Kurumi.

“Unfortunately, none. Most of the them are now in Iriarai like Manabu, Asami, Haruyo and Misaki. The others are preferred to study in Kamata, Ōmori Daisan and Nishina. Yukina Nakatani is currently studying in Kasuragi Middle School alongside Ryōtarō Gotō and Itsuki Kosugi” said Momoe.

“Ah, I see. They’re very interested to come along with you because you’re one of the members of the Kasuragi Elementary School girls’ basketball team” said Kurumi.

“Yep. Our team had been working together in different gyms including this place. Also, I let Ayaka and Tsubasa to invite them with us if they have time to get along with us” said Momoe.

“Oh, good for you, Momoe. It’s a coincidence that Asuna also made a group compared to your group. She named the group as the Orange and Fuchsia” said Kurumi.

“The Orange and Fuchsia? I’m not familiar with that group yet” said Momoe.

“Oh, you should know about my group. I have been friends with Airi for a long time and we decided to form that group that are composed of future fitness enthusiasts and sports facilitators that have a great flexibility and complexity” said Asuna.

“Oh, really?” asked Momoe.

“Yeah, Momoe! I’m the leader of the Orange and Fuchsia where everyone likes to become fit and healthy just like Airi and Banri. Also, the group had been living in my house in Rokugō alongside Team Groundwinger. Team Groundwinger is a group composed of fans of To Aru Majutsu no Index” said Asuna.

“Hey, I think I know that anime, Asuna!” said Ayaka.

“Ah, I see! Wait a second, Ayaka. You know that anime?” said Asuna.

“Yeah! I watched it alongside my brothers at my home. My brothers and I were watching anime after we’re done doing our assignments. My older brother, Kazuyuki, is a second year high school student and the other brother, Keiichi, is a first year high school student. Both Kazuyuki and Keiichi are studying in Iriarai High School” said Ayaka.

“Ah, I see. Well, then, maybe one day, if you can watch some anime in our home, you can call me whatever you want” said Asuna.

“Okay!” said Ayaka.

“Well, Airi, I believe that Ayaka and Momoe are very carefree and respectful to your friends. It seems that they have their own group” said Yōko.

“Yeah, Ayaka had a long friendship with Tsubasa while Momoe had enjoyed getting with her friends known as the Gale Guardians of Kasuragi” said Airi.

“Gale Guardians of Kasuragi? That was a nice name. What is that group?” said Yōko.

Airi giggles after Yōko didn’t know what the Gale Guardians of Kasuragi is. “Oh, you have to understand their conversation earlier, Yōko.”

“Well, I forgot to hear anything, Airi” said Yōko.

“Okay, then, I will explain” said Airi. While Ayaka, Momoe and Asuna are working out together in the treadmill, Airi and Yōko sit together in the mat while doing sit-ups. “The Gale Guardians of Kasuragi is a group that came from Kasuragi. Momoe said that she and her groupmates are very respectful to their schoolmates when they were formerly studying in Kasuragi. The reason why she picked Keishin is because she wanted to play in a large school that has a lot of potential to contend for the middle school basketball prefectural tournament. Keishin had been progressed in middle school and high school basketball because of their performance last year. Right now, I don’t know if the phenomena of having more than three first year students joining the team suited for the middle school girls’ basketball team to improve their lineup this year.”

“Yeah, it depends on what the coaching staff will do, Airi. It seems that the coaching staff is composed of the members of the Pink and Plum even the head coach Tomoko Mitani and her manager Nami Taniguchi” said Yōko.

“Well, it’s fine to say that the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team will try their best to make it to the final of this year’s prefectural tournament. My teammates and I are directly joining to the team while the others will be depended on their chances in entering to the main team or the reserve team. Also, I bid to support the boys’ basketball team head coach Tsutomu Konishi and his manager Tōru Okazaki to support the plan for the counterparts since it’s a tradition to allow the elementary school basketball team players to directly join the middle school basketball team unless if there’s anything to intend to skip for a year” said Airi.

“Yeah, it’s true, Airi. I hope that they will be able to see the impact this year since it’s not going to be different from last year and with the entering of the elementary school girls’ basketball team to the second season, I hope Mimi and her teammates would follow you and your teammates as well” said Yōko.

“I really am hoping for that, Yōko. No one will lose their hearts in Keishin because we’re responsible to be dearests with admiration” said Airi, who giggles after saying this. “If they want to be admired like us, they should be prestigious and cute.”

“Yeah, I agree, Airi’ said Yōko, who smiles in her face after hearing Airi’s reaffirmation of the Bravehearts being dearests.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 6: "Prestigious and Determination" | Chapter 81: "The Orange-Haired Guardian of Kasuragi"

Part 2

Meanwhile, Aya, Ayami, Miori and Ayako Kasai, who is the sister of Chinami Kasai, are walking on their way to the Kashii Sports Gym in Rokugō.

“Is that the Kashii Sports Gym?” asked Ayako Kasai.

“Yeah, Ayako. That’s where Airi worked out here” said Aya.

“Ah, I understand” said Ayako Kasai.

“So, shall we enter to that place? I wanna get worked out with Airi!” said Ayami.

“Yeah, me too!” said Miori.

“Okay, then. Let’s go!” said Aya. Aya, Ayami, Miori and Ayako Kasai enter to the Kashii Sports Gym. When they enter to the gym, they were surprised to see Airi, Ayaka Kutaragi, Momoe Nagashima and the members of the Orange and Fuchsia working out together.

When Airi and Yōko finished doing sit-ups, Airi looks at Aya and her friends. “Aya! You’re here!” Airi and Yōko stand up to meet Aya and her friends.

“Airi! Looks like you’re doing an exercise. How do you feel?” said Aya.

“I’m okay now, Aya. My friends have been enjoyed doing their exercise because they wanted to become fit, sexy and healthy” said Airi.

“Oh, I see now. Airi, if you’re not familiar with my friends yet, then you should know” said Aya.

“Ah, okay, Aya” said Airi.

“This is my cousin Ayami Miyakoōji. She is a first year middle school student from Ikegami Middle School” said Aya.

“Hi!” said Ayami. Ayami waves her hand while greeting Airi and Yōko hello.

“Hi!” said Airi and Yōko. Airi and Yōko would wave their hand in return.

“This is my relative Miori Isaka. She is a fifth grade elementary school student from Shiromidai Elementary School” said Aya.

“Hi!” said Miori. Miori waves her hand while greeting Airi and Yōko hello.

“And this is Ayako Kasai. She is the sister of Chinami Kasai. Ayako is a ffith grade elementary school student from Shiromidai Elementary School” said Aya.

“Hi!” Ayako. Ayako waves her hand while greeting Airi and Yōko hello.

“It’s an honor to meet you!” said Airi.

“So, do I” said Ayako.

“Now, I’m glad that we’re all here to work out together in this place” said Aya.

“Yeah! It will give you fun to make yourselves fit, sexy and healthy!” said Airi.

“Yeah!” said Aya, Ayami, Miori and Ayako. Airi and Yōko give Ayami, Miori and Ayako a tour around the Kashii Sports Gym. Since Aya already entered to the Kashii Sports Gym for a long time, she doesn’t have to join with them and instead, Aya follows them.

“Airi had been worked out alongside her brother anytime they go together. Unlike her brother, Airi had a lot of flexibility to increase her hustle and her defensive attributes” said Yōko.

“Yeah, I was worked hard to make sure that I’m positive to play in the court. My teammates and I were practicing hard together at the gym and our team had been improving our attributes and skills in the court” said Airi.

“Airi and I were usually become friends with each other since I changed sports from gymnastics to basketball. I’m very enthusiastic just like her because Airi and I were always hanging out together when we were little during my early years as an elementary school student” said Aya.

“So, you and Airi are classmates in Suzuridani?” asked Ayako.

“Uh, no, Ayako. Airi came from Nishina Elementary School for four years before entering Keishin on her fifth grade. On the other hand, I studied in Minami Rokugō Elementary School for three years before I went to Suzuridani when I was a fourth grader. Airi and I were together when we’re playing basketball together after I changed sports” said Aya.

“She’s very dependent on her choice, Ayako. Aya didn’t lose her faith when she changed sports from gymnastics to basketball” said Miori.

“Also, she is always steady to be faster when she is on the court because of her flexibility just like Airi did” said Ayami.

“Yeah, I get it” said Ayako.

“This is where I always trained with my brother in one place that has many equipment we use while we’re doing exercise. Our family had been enriching sports since my parents were runners and my aunt is a football player. My brother and I were good in basketball while on the other hand, my older sister was a fitness enthusiast” said Airi.

“Wow! You have a lot of your family members have been interested in sports” said Ayako.

“Yeah! I have met many friends in Keishin Academy including my teammates Tomoka, Maho, Saki and Hinata. They are trustworthy friends to me because they helped me when our team had a training in my school’s gym. This year, we’re ready to enter the middle school girls’ basketball team” said Airi.

“Ah, that’s great! Well, Airi, if you’re not familiar about me, I’m the sister of Chinami Kasai. My sister is now currently studying in Higashi Chōfu Middle School and she’s very brave to defend her team” said Ayako.

“Good for her, Ayako! I hope that you’ll be able to follow her footsteps someday” said Airi.

“Yeah! That’s why I’m going to join the Shiromidai Elementary School girls’ basketball team this year!” said Ayako.

Airi, Yōko, Aya, Ayami, Miori and Ayako stop walking. “Ayako, I’m sure that you’ll be able to work together with Asumi Hiramatsu. She is the current captain of the Shiromidai Elementary School girls’ basketball team and a good three-point shooter. She is most likely taking her part as the playmaker because of her good IQ and great potential” said Airi.

“Yeah, I know that. With my sister gone to Higashi Chōfu, I want to help Shiromidai to win another district tournament title this year!” said Ayako.

“Well, you have to win the matches in the district tournament before reaching to the final. It appears that my school Keishin is also preparing their season as well with the leadership of Mimi and Kagetsu. Both Mimi and Kagetsu are friends of mine, who were calm and prestigious” said Airi.

“Don’t forget out me, Ayako! Our Suzuridani Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team are going always preparing for major competitions every year and this time, we’re stronger than last year!” said Aya.

“Looks like Ayako is ready to step up after being inspired from her sister, who formerly joined the Shiromidai Elementary School girls’ basketball team” said Yōko.

“I think you have to start working out, Ayako. Try doing the bicycle treadmill. It will be depended on your speed in riding this equipment. Just watch” said Airi. Airi demonstrates Ayako on how to use the bicycle treadmill.

“Amazing! She’s very energetic like the other girls I met who aren’t from Shiromidai. I think she’s very admired to her friends including Aya” said Ayako.

“See, Ayako, this will test your speed in riding this equipment compared to the treadmill.” Once Airi finishes demonstrating on how to use the bicycle treadmill, Airi gets out of the bicycle treadmill and pats Ayako’s right shoulder. “Now, you try. It’s fun!”

“Okay, Airi!” said Ayako.

Ayako would start riding the bicycle treadmill and her pedaling speed is normal just like Airi did. “Ayako loves to ride a bicycle when she wants to go to any place in this district. She is well-known for stamina and strength, but also she is very quick in passing” said Aya.

“That’s true, Aya. Ayako is playing as a small forward just like her sister, who is also a power forward. Ayako is interested in playing basketball, gō and badminton. Ayako also likes to read manga and her favorite genre is action comedy” said Miori.

“Oh, now I understand about how Ayako becomes quick in learning the characters from different anime titles” said Airi.

“Yeah, when her sister took part of the Shiromidai Elementary School girls’ basketball team, Chinami likes to go on defense rather than offense. Chinami often miss three-point shots, but Ayako is always good in shooting three-point shots and even blocking her opponents’ shots in the court” said Ayami.

“That’s why she’s one of the hopefuls in Shiromidai even that the Dragons of Ōta is dissolved a year ago. When Chinami joined the Dragons of Ōta, she said that she is very dependent on what she will do for her starting role and she is always agile in observing her opponents in the court before she can do anything either she can shoot or pass the ball” said Miori.

“Yeah, I agree with that, Miori. Ayako didn’t want to lose her faith ever since she played for the Ōta League a few years ago she competed for her sister’s team” said Aya.

“I’m sure this time, she’ll be able to make uncontested shots outside the low post area. Also, with Chinami’s blocking strength is high, Ayako will be able to do the same thing” said Airi.

“Yeah, Airi. She’s simple to play basketball like her sister” said Miori.

“I agree, Miori” said Airi. Once Ayako finished riding the bicycle treadmill for five minutes, she feels tired and is given a towel from Airi. “Feeling exhausted?”

“Yeah, I love riding this bicycle treadmill. I always ride my bicycle to go anywhere including my school. Like my sister Chinami, she had a lot of strength to use when she is trying to battle against fellow frontcourt players in the court” said Ayako.

“Well, you have to work on your defense, Ayako. If you want to make yourself prepared to join the Shiromidai Elementary School girls’ basketball team, perhaps, you can challenge Ayaka in a one-on-one match” said Airi.

“A match against Ayaka?” asked Ayako.

“Yeah” said Airi.

“Well, I should try that, Airi. I don’t know what Ayaka’s strength is, but I believe that she might have the same specialty as mine” said Ayako.

“I’ll call my friends and even Ayaka and Momoe to gather up, so that we’re all going to the basketball court” said Airi.

“Okay, Airi!” said Ayako.

“There goes her determination. She’s ready to step up to battle against a member of the Dragons of Ōta” said Ayami.

“Yeah. When Chinami joined the Dragons of Ōta, Ayako became friends with Chinami’s friends even Michiko Takeda and Teruko Sugiyama. However, Ayako didn’t join the Dragons of Ōta after the group was dissolved. She would participate at the Ōta League, representing her sister’s team, the Kasai Wildcats” said Miori.

“Ah, yeah, I understand about Ayako’s past, Miori. I hope she will start her own career once she is now a member of the team that her sister joined for two years with one championship being held last winter” said Ayami.

“Yeah” said Miori.

Airi Kashii, Aya Miyakoōji, Ayami Miyakoōji, Miori Isaka, Ayako Kasai, Ayaka Kutaragi, Momoe Nagashima and the members of the Orange and Fuchsia are entering to the basketball court where Ayaka and Ayako will face each other in a one-on-one match.

“Okay, this is it, girls! It’s time to see which the two of you the best is. I hope that you’ll be able to show your skills and attributes when you will face each other. Understand?” said Airi.

“Yes, Airi! We understand!” said Ayaka and Ayako.

“Then, let’s start the match!” said Airi.

“Okay!” said Ayaka and Ayako. Ayaka and Ayako face each other in a half court where Ayaka begins to dribble the ball.

“I don’t know what Ayaka’s special move would be. I think she’s more relying on hustle and smart play” said Rina Fujisaki.

“Yeah, me too. Ayaka had a great defensive move known as the Withstanding Push. She also had a shooting skill known as the Gale Phoenix Shot. The Gale Phoenix Shot is a shooting form that uses one hand to shoot the ball resembling to a hook shot” said Minami Ogura.

“Of course, Ayaka will be able to survive this match if she can able to prove Ayako that her strength is better than Ayako’s” said Mitsuki Kaneshiro.

“Yeah, I hope so, Mitsuki” said Rina.

“Sometimes, you’ll be able to know what their abilities are, and you’ll see who proves the best” said Minami.

“Yeah!” said Mitsuki.

“Momoe, what is your special ability?” asked Aya.

“It’s called the Flare Pitch Ignition. It is a shooting move that I can shoot the ball with the jump shot that sends the ball driving in to the basket like a fireball. It’s amazing that I did that move during the district tournament!” said Momoe.

“Ah, so you’re good in shooting aside from your defense. That’s a great coincidence!” said Aya.

“Yeah, but also, Ayaka and I have shared the use of the Withstanding Push. It is a move that we can use our defense to strengthen up and defeat our opponents, who were trying to get past on us” said Momoe.

“Oh, I think those moves are quickly amazing! It feels like you’re rising like a phoenix just like Ayaka and Tsubasa!” said Aya.

“You got it! Oh, I think that Ayaka is ready to face off against Ayako! Ayako is the sister of Chinami Kasai and Ayaka is ready to show her moves to Ayako” said Momoe.

“Well, I’ll be cheering for Ayako, but I believe that she’s ready to do what her older sister Chinami did before in Shiromidai” said Aya.

“Ah, I see. We’ll see how both girls are doing with a one-on-one matchup right now” said Momoe.

“Oh, yeah, Momoe. I hope that this match is going to be more intriguing!” said Aya.

“Yeah!” said Momoe.

Ayaka uses her pivot to drive past Ayako and move to the low post where she is about to shoot the ball with the one-handed dunk. The ball drives to the basket after Ayaka was able to dunk the ball with her left hand.

“Wow! Amazing! She’s very good in dunking!” said Ai Tsukada.

“What an awesome move from a Gale Guardian!” said Shizuka Ōta.

“Yeah, she’s very agile to watch out for mismatches, but she can overcome those kinds of things by performing the dunk” said Kazuyo Miyazawa.

“Yeah, I agree” said Ai and Shizuka.

Ayako dribbles the ball as she’s trying to emulate the move that Ayaka did earlier. Ayako uses her drive to drive past Ayaka faster than the latter did earlier.

“Whoa! How fast she is!” said Tsunehisa Nakayama.

“She’s very dependent and always observing her opponents with her own vision” said Kōichirō Akaike.

“Ayako’s IQ is better than Ayaka’s because Ayako had learned everything when she watched her sister’s matches in the district tournament last winter” said Kojiro Miwa.

“Oh, my goodness! That girl was so fast she can do it like a hawk!” said Kentarō Nakamatsu.

Ayako would successfully do the layup with her stamina being increased, thanks to her speed from her drive.

Ayaka would perform her own crossover move and goes for the drive. Once Ayaka drives past Ayako, she shoots the ball with the finger roll. However, Ayako blocks the shot with her hesitations didn’t mind her.

“What?! Did Ayako block that shot?!” said Minami Ōshima.

“The strength of Ayako proves better than Ayaka because Ayako had already learned the moves from her sister” said Mareo Koga.

“Yeah, she’s not going to lose her hope and her blocking strength was outstanding!” said Shigehisa Deguchi.

Ayako gets the ball and then, performs the behind the back pass. Ayako would drive past Ayaka before shooting the ball with the jump shot in the paint. However, the shot is missed as the ball bounces off from the basket, but Ayako was able go for a putback shot.

“Both Ayaka and Ayako are good in doing hustle moves like blocking the shot or stealing the ball, but Ayako had a great time in doing quick moves to make sure that her hustle doubles her time to do anything” said Aya.

“Ayako learned some of the techniques taught from her sister and she doesn’t want to lose her momentum when she is playing in the court. Ayako had traced her special talents from her sister and Michiko Takeda” said Miori.

“The reason why Ayako is idolizing Michiko is because Michiko had a great shooting skill known as the Miracle Shot and Ayako wants to create her own variation of that shot by increasing her speed while dribbling or shooting the ball” said Yōko.

“Yeah, she’s not going to walk away happy if she misses the shot, but rest assured, she’s hopefully going to dominate in the court” said Ayami.

“That’s true, Ayami. Like my teammates like Tomoka and Hinata, they were very good in keeping their pressure for her team as long as they’re using their stamina. The two of them are always getting along with me when we’re in the court. The same goes to Mimi and Kagetsu because of their combined strength and stamina” said Airi.

Ayaka drives past Ayako after both clashing each other with their stamina and acceleration and shoots the ball with the hook shot. The ball drives to the basket and the score is now tied with both Ayaka and Ayako score four points.

“But for Ayaka, her fast-paced strategy made her strength and flexibility being stable like the other big girls did” said Airi.

“Yeah, Airi. Ayaka and Ayako have their own paths after they start playing basketball in Rokugō during the Ōta League. Now, they are ready to prepare their new journey this year with both of them are all set to compete in the Ōta League” said Asuna.

“Yeah, I agree with that, Asuna” said Airi.

“That’s no way Ayako will lose her strength against her opponents because she can keep her stamina until the end of the match” said Kurumi.

“Also, Ayaka must rely on her opponent’s strength because she is already performing very well ever since she joined the Dragons of Ōta” said Asuna.

“Yeah, I’m sure both of them will be ready to step up in the court and they will be able to prosper their careers in the future” said Kurumi.

Ayako does the hesitation move before doing the euro step layup. The shot is good after the ball drives to the basket. Then, Ayaka performs the clutch layup after driving past Ayako with her speed. Ayako would later drive past Ayaka before shooting the ball with the mid-range jump shot between the low post and the short corner, but Ayaka blocks the shot. Then, Ayaka would do the crossover move on Ayako before shooting the ball with the layup. With Ayaka leading by two points, Ayako tries to tie the game.

“Ayaka, I’m not going to lose this match even you’re trying to stop me!” said Ayako as she drives past Ayaka with the behind the back dribble before she is about to shoot the ball with the hook shot.

Ayaka would jump high to block Ayako’s shot. “There’s no way you can stop me, Ayako!” However, Ayaka’s efforts of rebounding the ball was quickly diminished when Ayako retrieves the ball.

“Whoa! Ayako was so fast!” said Airi.

“Ayako steps back to get the ball to save herself from getting a turnover!” said Kurumi.

Ayako drives past Ayaka with her drive before doing the finger roll in the paint. The ball drives to the basket and both Ayaka and Ayako score eight points.

“The winner will be decided whoever gets the last shot. It’s not going to be an easy match for Ayako to finish this match without her own hesitation” said Ayami.

“It seems that both of them are going to do the process all over again, but I don’t know if either of the two will become a victor” said Miori.

“Yep. Ayaka will make sure that she will put an exclamation point to win the match” said Yōko.

“It’s going to be a deciding point to see which player will be able to score the last shot” said Asuna.

“Yeah, I agree with that, Asuna” said Airi.

Ayaka would perform the drive to drive past Ayako, but Ayako is not giving up as she is able to stay in position. Ayaka tries to shoot the ball but does the fake on Ayako.

“Ayaka does the fake! Could this be a setup to defeat Ayako?” said Erika Iguchi.

“I don’t know, Erika. Ayaka has the ability to shooting the ball in the paint, but Ayako has the resiliency, trying to make sure that she’ll be able to stop Ayaka on her own” said Chiyo Goto.

Ayaka performs the behind the back pass before does the spin move and shoots the ball with the mid-range shot. The ball bounces off from the rim and Ayako gets the rebound.

“Wow! Ayako saves the ball from a missed shot by Ayaka!” said Minami Ogura.

Ayako is now using her pressure, in order to win the match. “As soon as I’m going to enter the Shiromidai Elementary School girls’ basketball team, I’m going to show everything what I got with my pride and wisdom!” Ayako drives past Ayaka before shooting the ball with the finger roll and the ball drives to the basket. The match ends with Ayako defeating Ayaka by a slim margin.

“Okay, girls, well done! I’m glad that you already tired from that match. You two are very good with your performance you got!” said Airi, who gives towels to Ayako and Ayaka.

“Yeah, I’m feeling great, Airi. My flexibility is getting better than expected” said Ayako.

“Me too, Airi! I like the way Ayako performing her own shots and she’s very talented and intelligent when it comes to her hesitation whether she can shoot the ball or not” said Ayaka.

“I’m happy to play with you, Ayaka. Your talents are very good and with your hustle is getting me in my nerves” said Ayako.

“Yeah, Ayako. I hope that when we meet each other in a match, maybe I will be the one who can stop you” said Ayaka.

“Well, count on it, Ayaka, because I’m going to beat you this time!” said Ayako.

Airi smiles on Ayaka and Ayako. “I’m glad that your enthusiasm makes me interested to the two of you. I wonder what your secrets in basketball are.”

“For me, my hustling skills make me get a high chance of breaking down the defense. My specialty is to perform a defensive strategy that I can able to defend myself and my teammates in the court” said Ayaka.

“I’m very interested in doing a hesitation move to make sure that I’m faster than my opponents. I’m feeling delighted when I was able to do that against you, Ayaka” said Ayako.

“Well, you surprised me, Ayako. But hey, it was a fun one-on-one match because you beat me fair and square” said Ayaka.

“Yep. I won’t lose my faith because I’m prefer to elevate myself” said Ayako.

“That’s true, Ayako. When you’re going to play in the court, you’ll find yourself a situation. When the situation comes out, sometimes you can able to help your teammates in finding an open move to score points. Of course, it’s the willpower that you have keep it on your mind” said Asuna.

“There are many things that may happen in the game. I believe that you’ll be able to empower yourself and help your team win” said Minami.

“It’s an opportunity of a lifetime to make yourself empowered and once you know your opponents, you will be able to prepare yourself to step up for your team” said Shizuka.

“The most important thing that you have to remember is that when you help your teammates to win the match, they know that you’re firing up. On the bright side, you’ll be able to lower your pressure and keep your talents ahead until your team will get a victory” said Rina.

“Since it’s the beginning of a new journey, you will explore everything when you’re ready to face new challenges. Just like us, we’re having a lot of challenges we need to accomplish and as soon as the Bravehearts will work together, we’ll follow them whatever we want” said Ai.

“The pressure is on you, Ayaka and Ayako. You’ll earn a reward once you get the job done” said Kenshō Aoyagi.

“Without a doubt, you can empower your teammates to step up and it’s very important to be happy with them. There’ll be no breaking hearts in the team” said Kōichirō.

“When people in Ōta know that the Dragons of Ōta may be risen from the ashes soon, they’ll be able to bring back the domination of basketball in Ōta. So, that’s why you’ll be able to reconnect everyone in that group again as soon as the others will do the same” said Ryōsei Sakurai.

“Whether it’s either you or us, we’re ready to show what the willpower does for our team!” said Ayami.

“I hope that you’ll be able to keep the good work on your skills, Ayaka and Ayako. You’ll be able to fire up once you’re ready to step in to the court” said Miori.

“At the end of the day, you’ll know your name because you’re the one who can able to empower your team and expect the unexpected. You’ll explore everything once you’re facing new challenges for your career” said Aya.

“Hopefully, you two will be ready for the future tournaments especially for the Ōta League. I expect to see a future matchup between the two of you” said Yōko.

“Yeah!” said Ayaka and Ayako.

“Of course, we’re ready to prepare for a new journey!” said Ayako.

“You can count on us if you can empower us!” said Ayaka.

“That’s great!” said Asuna.

“So, the two of you, I’m wondering if we’ll let you join the Bravehearts, so that you’ll be able to expect new challenges in the future” said Kurumi.

“Yeah, Kurumi, they should be ready to set new challenges for them. What do you say, Ayaka and Ayako? Can you make yourself empowered to join our group?” said Airi.

Ayaka and Ayako whisper to each other before they answer, “Yes, Airi! We’ll be joining the Bravehearts!”

“Okay, that’s good! You make me smile after hearing that answer, you two!” said Airi.

“Yep!” said Ayaka and Ayako.

“I’m happy to hear the two accepting their invitation to join the Bravehearts, Airi. They are expected to join the activities that the Orange and Fuchsia have” said Kurumi.

“Yeah, Kurumi, now that Ayaka and Ayako are now part of the team, we’re ready to shake things up!” said Airi.

“Yeah!” said Kurumi, Aya, Ayami, Miori and the members of the Orange and Fuchsia.

“Uh, Airi. If Ayako will be joining the Bravehearts, perhaps we can also join the group too!” said Ayami.

“We’ll still going to support for Ayako and that’s why you can count on us as well!” said Miori.

“Okay, Ayami and Miori! Welcome to our team!” said Airi. Ayami and Miori feels excited of joining the Bravehearts and continue to help Ayako in supporting Ayako’s basketball career.

“Thanks for inviting them to join the Bravehearts, Airi!” said Aya.

“You’re welcome, Aya!” said Airi.

“Airi-san, since I joined your group, I hope that my group, the Gale Guardians of Kasuragi, will be also joining the Bravehearts as well! Can you let my friends join the Bravehearts?” said Ayaka.

“Okay, Ayaka. I will accept your team’s invitation to join the Bravehearts” said Airi.

“That’s great! I’m happy to be with you, Airi! Thank you very much!” said Ayaka.

“You’re welcome, Ayaka! Now, we should finish the activity in a half of an hour before we’re all going home. Let’s go back to work, everyone!” said Airi.

“Yeah!” said Kurumi, Aya, Ayami, Miori and the members of the Orange and Fuchsia. Airi, Kurumi, Aya and the Orange and Fuchsia finally found two members of the prestigious New Camellian Dragons in Ayaka Kutaragi and Momoe Nagashima. This would total the number of members of the group to four. With the Bravehearts are hopefully going to continue finding the members of the Dragons of Ōta in order to call for reviving the group that was dissolved last year, the Bravehearts are expected to empower them to make sure that they’re ready to be braver and bolder this year. The other members aren’t yet to be found by the Bravehearts, but hopefully, they will eventually be found as well.

UP NEXT: Supplementary 5, Part 3: "Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups - Gale Guardians of Kasuragi"
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; September 19th, 2018 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 6: "Prestigious and Determination" | Supplementary 5, Part 3: "Profile of the New Camellian Dragons and its Associated Groups"

Continuing with the supplementary part of Volume 6 with the third group, the Gale Guardians of Kasuragi, led by Ayaka Kutaragi, Momoe Nagashima and Haruyo Arisaka.

PART 3

Gale Guardians of Kasuragi
    Gale Guardians of Kasuragi: Haruyo Arisaka, Asami Oya, Manaka Ishikawa, Itsumi Miura, Manabu Senju, Ryōtarō Gotō, Osamu Kushige, Masanao Tsunoda, Shōgo Noguchi, Yukina Nakatani, Itsuki Kosugi, Rena Okamura and Misaki Ōkawa

Ayaka Kutaragi: May 17 / C / Starter / Starter / 1MS-C / Keishin Academy MS / Former Member of Kasuragi ES Girls’ Basketball Team
    Momoe Nagashima: March 3 / PF / Starter / 1MS-C / Keishin Academy MS / Former Member of Kasuragi ES Girls’ Basketball Team
    Haruyo Arisaka: December 5 / 1MS / Iriarai MS
    Asami Oya: March 29 / 1MS / Iriarai MS
    Manaka Ishikawa: July 20 / 1MS / Kamata MS
    Itsumi Miura: June 7 / 1MS / Magome Higashi MS
    Manabu Senju; January 13 / 1MS / Iriarai MS
    Ryōtarō Gotō: November 22 / 1MS / Kasuragi MS
    Osamu Kushige: January 6 / 1MS / Ōmori Daisan MS
    Masanao Tsunoda: May 18 / 1MS / Nishina MS
    Shōgo Noguchi: February 14 / 1MS / Nishina MS
    Yukina Nakatani: October 2 / 1MS / Kasuragi MS
    Itsuki Kosugi: April 8 / 1MS / Kasuragi MS
    Rena Okamura: August 10 / 1MS / Kamata MS
    Misaki Ōkawa: September 12 / 1MS / Iriarai MS

UP NEXT: Chapter 82: “Kasuragi’s Pure Purple Shooter”

Four down, nineteen to go to compete the first search to find all members of the New Camellian Dragons. To be honest, the first search needs to be accomplished if all Bravehearts have seen the New Camellian Dragons either in a separate mission or a gathering with them. The true thing is that they can accomplish the search in two things: (1) each group of Bravehearts must meet an associated group from the New Camellian Dragons that one or members have come from any group and (2) the Bravehearts will be able to meet all members of the New Camellian Dragons at the same time. In the next update, the next group to find a member of the New Camellian Dragons is The Wisteria Club as Masami and her friends are going to meet a familiar member of the group. Who is that familiar member and what is her secret? We’ll find out on the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts! I’ll see you on September 23 (Sunday) for the next update!

TRIVIA: The name of the group, the Gale Guardians of Kasuragi, is referenced to anime series Black Bullet and Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online. Enju Aihara (Black Bullet) is voiced by Rina Hidaka while Tina Sprout (Black Bullet) and Karen Korihuimaki/Llenn (SAO Alternative: GGO) are voiced by Tomoyo Kurosawa. The members of the Guardians are resembled to both Tenchuu Gaazu (Black Bullet) and the girls of Llenn's Army (SAO Alternative: GGO).
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; September 19th, 2018 at 03:23 PM.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread Information