Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Hello! I’m back again with another update of the series, Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts! I apologize for being busy at the moment and I was able to let you know that I will show you how the story works. In eight months I made this series, I haven’t mentioned how the story works because I don’t what to say, but it’s going to be divided into different sides where one group will be mainly focused on their goals while the school year progresses. I hope that you will understand how the story, Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts, works once you finish reading it. Next time, I will be trying my best to add some more informational posts every month. Enjoy!

HOW THE STORY WORKS?
    6 Things to Know about the Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts

WHAT IS ROOKS, KNIGHTS AND BRAVEHEARTS?

The series, Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts, is a crossover story between Ro-Kyu-Bu!, Tenshi no 3P! and High School DxD. The series would not only include the major characters from the three installments (the first two are authored by Sagu Aoyama while the third, High School DxD, is authored by Ichiei Ishibumi), but also a few characters from the other anime series and the original characters I made to fit the names for each group based on their interests. In this series, it is divided into different groups based on their interests.

STORY ARCS AND SIDES

The story is divided into different sides: the Bravehearts Side, Family of Angels Side, Team Blue and Yellow Side, Dazzled Hearts Side, Orange and Fuchsia Side, Innocent Charm, Team Aurora Side and Burnt Leaf Side. Each side will be based on the arcs that the series is focused on. Volume 1-3 is focused on the Bravehearts while starting Volume 4, the story is divided into different sides for each group that will be discussed below. For every volume, it will be focused on each group that are members of the Bravehearts: for example, Volume 4 will be focused on the Family of Angels and the Occult Research Club while Volume 5 will be focused on all groups. Future volumes will be revealed as the series progress and I will dictate the name of the group to be focused on when the next volume comes.

THE GROUPS

Team Bravehearts
    This group is composed of the members of the Nashiba High School and Keishin Academy. This group is focused on their basketball career in their schools. When Subaru Hasegawa forms the Bravehearts, he said that his team may become one of the rising stars of the Ōta League as his team will represent the two schools: Nashiba and Keishin Academy. Aside from that, there a few members of the Kirihara Middle School that might be included because Subaru and Aoi have their experiences in that school. Their goal is to improve their skills and techniques of their members and to excel their academic subjects by helping each other.

Family of Angels
    This group is composed of friends of Tomoka Minato from Keishin Academy and Shiromidai Elementary School. This group also includes Michiko Takeda’s Team Takeda, Jun Gotō’s Lien de Famille and Kōme Ogi’s Dragon≒Nuts. They have the compassioned hearts and brave smiles because of the friendship between their members and Tomoka Minato and Jun Gotō. This group had completely focused on bringing peace and prosperity in their schools. From angelic hopes to purified dreams, the Family of Angels had become more active in socializing people in Nishina and Nishi-Shiromi. Later, in Volume 5, Team Eromanga was added to the group as part of their project in collaborating with the Bravehearts.

Team Blue and Yellow
    This group is composed of friends of Maho Misawa. This group also includes Natsuhi Takenaka and his teammates from his basketball team. Maho Misawa and Natsuhi Takenaka’s relationship have gone bitter when Natsuhi Takenaka plays seriously when playing basketball. This allows two factions to rival out with Naoko Sugisaki representing the Colorful Fireworks and Daisuke Kikuchi representing the Blue Chromes. With their rivalry gone to an end after both groups sign a peace treaty, Team Blue and Yellow begins to more focused on video games and basketball. In Volume 4, the friends of the Takenaka twins joined the group as part of the agreement between both Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow.

Dazzled Hearts
    This group is the largest of all the six groups and composed of friends of Saki Nagatsuka, Masami Fujii and Tsubaki and Hiiragi Takenaka. From the love of Japanese cuisine to the double affair of companions, the Dazzled Hearts have their compacted relationship with other groups because they have their full cooperation with the other friends who were close friends of their members. Saki Nagatsuka, the leader of the Dazzled Hearts, gives some bewitched and admired advices to her friends, in order to follow the hearts of their friends in the group. In Volume 4, the group lost their almost half of their members, the friends of the Takenaka twins, but added in return as the friends of Masami Fujii have joined the group as a compensation of the agreement between both Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow.

Orange and Fuchsia
    This group is composed of friends of Airi Kashii and Kurumi Nukui. This group is one of the two groups that have students from Keishin and Shiromidai. It was said that this group had been focused on working out with sports and complexion because their members have been active in outdoor activities. Airi Kashii and Kurumi Nukui have called her friends to create a group in order to participate at the sporting activities. This group had also been active in fitness activities, so that their members are fit to play for the competitions. In Volume 5, they are associated with Team Groundwinger, a group composed of the former students of Takahata Elementary School.

Innocent Charm
    This group is composed of friends of Hinata and Kagetsu Hakamada. This group also includes some of the members of the Pink Haired Students Club of Keishin Academy. Their members are really more focused on fashion and desire because the sisters Hinata and Kagetsu Hakamada have let their friends to come to their side to go shopping. Rei Kanazawa and Erika Satō are close friends of Hinata and Kagetsu Hakamada since they enter Keishin together form their first grade until its current year. This group also been having a closed relationship with Team Aurora.

Team Aurora
    This group is composed of friends of Mimi Balguerie. This group also includes Ginga’s Pupils, a group of basketball players who were trained by Ginga Hasegawa. Whenever they are together, they focused on their ambitions that Ginga Hasegawa gave to his pupils. Two members Kazuko Kakimoto and Mizuki Koyama are the only two members who joined the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team. Their members were focused on socializing Tokyoites when they go outside and explore different areas in Tokyo.

Burnt Leaf
    This group is composed of Team Hyodo and the members of the Kikuchiba Academy High School basketball team. Issei Hyodo created this group in order to allow his team to train their skills in basketball. This benefits the Kikuchiba Academy as they tried to end their spell which is they didn’t advance beyond the second round in the last ten years and also, to improve the skills and techniques of the members of Team Hyodo. Issei Hyodo, not only the leader of Team Hyodo and the Burnt Leaf, but also the member of the Kikuchiba Academy High School boys’ basketball team. This group is not a member of the Bravehearts.

MAJOR AND MINOR TOURNAMENTS

In this series, there are tournaments run by different organizations like the Ōta League Committee, the National High School Basketball Federation and many more. The major tournaments last of two or more volumes while the minor tournaments last for only one volume. Examples of the minor tournaments are Hasegawa Cup, Ōta League Invitationals and Intramural tournaments. Examples of the major tournaments are the Ōta District Tournaments for Elementary Schools and High Schools, Interhigh Tournament, National Sports Meet, Winter Cup and Ōta League All-Star Tournament.

THE CHARACTER DESIGNS

Throughout the series, every character wears his/her uniform. Each group has five uniforms: the school uniforms, the casual uniforms, the jersey uniforms, the plain shirts and the outdoor uniforms. The school uniforms are worn by students who entered schools every school day. The casual uniforms are worn by the Bravehearts that are assigned by their groups. Each group has their official colors and their members must wear their casual uniforms by the group’s colors. The jersey uniforms are only worn by the basketball varsity teams of Keishin and Nashiba. The pain shirts are only worn by most of the Bravehearts that they used during the training and other tournaments. The outdoors uniforms are worn when they go to different places. For example, students will wear swimsuits if they will go swimming. Team Bravehearts is the only group that their members will wear their own based on their favorite colors.

WHEN THE NEXT VOLUME COMES OUT?

By the time one volume ends, I will post some extras, served as addendum for the recently finished volume, before moving on to the next volume. Also, the next volume will be released by a week or two weeks once I’m done completing the volume. There are two things that I did before doing a new chapter in a new volume: brainstorm ideas or teasers by doing interludes. Brainstorm ideas are much organizing and I always do that to describe the details of the next volume. On the other hand, doing interludes will serve as a teaser to the next volume. The interludes will be known for the introductory of a new arc. Also, extras and supplements will be added at the end of the chapter, so that you will know about the profile of the characters and groups. Special chapters are the chapters that are focused on how the characters remembered their experience prior to the series. Also, some of the special chapters may take place between the two arcs instead of flashback to the past year.

I hope that you understand the “6 Things to Know about the Rooks, Knight and Bravehearts”. The next post will be the last chapter of Volume 4, Chapter 54:Respect or Deceit?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Volume 4: "The Charm, The Prestigious and The Cat" | Chapter 54: "Respect or Deceit?"

While I wasn’t posting for a week, I decided to correct some of the dialogues and I will be editing most of the posts soon that once Volume 4 is done. Of course, this update will be the last chapter of Volume 4 before the Special Chapter, to be released next week. This chapter is the eighth part of “Ryōta Nakamura’s Diary of an Admired Folly”. So, sit back and enjoy reading Chapter 54!

Ryōta Nakamura and Koneko Toujou have leveled their performances for their teams during the diceball match. In one event, Koneko Toujou collides with Ryōta Nakamura, who tried to regain the lead with the Chromestatic Iron-Groundbreaker, and both fall to the ground. The members of the Pink Nobles and the Gremory Team worry about Ryōta and Koneko after the incident, which have no choice but to substitute Ryōta and Koneko separately at the start of the second half. Just then, Ryōta Nakamura and Koneko Toujou are finally healed through the combination of Asia Argento’s Twilight Healing and Koneko Toujou’s own Senjutsu healing. When both Ryōta and Koneko comes back to the diceball court, they promise to each other that the fate will be depended on the results of the diceball match between the Pink Nobles and Team Toujou. Will Team Toujou rally the game to disintegrate Ryōta Nakamura’s Chromatic Current or will Ryōta Nakamura turn the tide to keep his pride for the Pink Nobles to defeat Team Toujou?

VOLUME 4: “THE CHARM, THE PRESTIGIOUS AND THE CAT”
    CHAPTER 54: “RESPECT OR DECEIT?”

In the previous chapter, Ryōta Nakamura accepted Koneko Toujou’s wager in whether he will lose his signature move, the Chromatic Current, or Koneko will finally gain respect on him.

While the diceball match has been progressed, Akira Shimojō and Yuto Kiba commented their teams’ progresses during the second and third quarter of the match.

At the start of the second quarter, Akira Shimojō commented while watching the match in the bench. “At the start of the second quarter, Ryōta begins to perform impressively in the first five minutes as he scored 17 points including 4 three-point shots and drawing a foul against Kuroka, the backup small forward for Team Toujou.”

“Then, Koneko score 11 of 23 points during the rest of the second quarter when she unleashes her Senjutsu into her body increase her speed. She turned the deficit into a large rally with a 23-6 run. Koneko gets 25 points in the game while Issei gets help from her to add 6 points from his 3 points in the first quarter” said Yuto Kiba.

“When Ryōta shows hard, he scored 39 points while putting their largest lead in 16 points. On the other hand, Koneko showed to Ryōta what diceball important and with the 23-6 run, it turned from 33-49 to 56-55. With Issei shooting a three-point shot to regain the lead, we have to fight back as soon as possible” said Akira Shimojō.

“Koneko was furious and intimidating when her blue eyes glows her mind when she played diceball. On top of that, she was able to score 27 points in the half. But then…” said Yuto as the second quarter is about to end with Koneko holding the ball while Ryōta guarding her. “…things have gone wrong for both Koneko and Ryōta.”

“Come on, Koneko, you can do it!” said Asia.

“Don’t make a mistake!” said Irina.

“Just focus on the match!” said Rossweisse.

Kiyoshi Toshima saw Ryōta Nakamura glowing his aura to prepare for his Chromatic Current after his earlier performance, however, Koneko seemed to be exhausting.

“So, is that what you think, Ryōta? You had a monster performance earlier before I regain my Shirone Mode to turn the tables out” said Koneko.

“Yeah, it seemed to you’re too strong, but you seem to forget about one thing” said Ryōta.

“And what is that?” asked Koneko. Ryōta unleashes his special move, the Chromestatic Iron-Groundbreaker, as he steals the ball from Koneko by tipping the ball hard. Kazuyo Nagai didn’t see what Ryōta doing.

“It should have been a reaching foul!” said Xenovia.

“But Nagai didn’t see that!” said Asia.

“Darn it! He’s picking a steal using his special move. I have to stop him before he shoots the ball” said Koneko. Ryōta would run to the court faster as he is about to use the hook shot, but Koneko stops him and collides on Ryōta while blocking the shot. This would result to both Koneko and Ryōta being down to the ground while the ball bounces off the rim and the time expires. The score is 56-55 for Team Toujou.

“Koneko!” said the members of the Gremory Team.

“Ryōta!” said the members of the Pink Nobles.

Ryōta stands up but feels something hurt on his body when Koneko tries to block Ryōta’s shot. It comes from the flame that Koneko used. As a result, Ryōta suffered minor bruises on his body when Akira Shimojō checked him. On the other hand, Koneko was hit by a slam from Ryōta, which makes the flame put on Ryōta’s body.

“Hmm… I see. This is not good” said Akira Shimojō.

“What is it, Akira?” asked Yumi Nakamura.

“He has minor bruises on his body when he and Koneko collide onto each other. The flame is just minor when it connects onto his body” said Akira Shimojō.

“So, what’s the result? Does he going to play for the next quarter?” said Yumi Nakamura.

“I have no choice, but to sit him down the entire third quarter. Until he is healed from those bruises, he is cleared to play for the fourth quarter. On the other hand, Yumi, I’m going to sit you down too along with the other bench. I don’t know what to do if Ryōta sits out the entire third quarter. If he keeps playing, he might end up suffering worse” said Akira Shimojō.

“Yes, I understand, but you have to admit, Akira, I’m not the one who should lead the team if he’s not here. Someone who could take his place for a while” said Yumi Nakamura.

“Okay, I get it. I will be able to put up the starting five for the third quarter. Hikaru!” said Akira Shimojō as he called Hikaru to talk with him. “You are one of the new members, right?” Hikaru nods. “Good, then I’m going to lead the third quarter with the other new members.”

“Wait, what? Playing alongside the new members? Hey, Akira, we already know about basketball, but diceball is different from that sport because it’s a variant in Kurenai” said Hikaru Sakamoto.

“I understand, but can you give me a favor? Do your role in the third quarter. I entrust you and this is your chance to shine” said Akira Shimojō.

“Okay, I got it!” said Hikaru.

“As soon as Ryōta is healed, he will be with you soon” said Akira Shimojō.

“Okay!” said Hikaru.

As Hikaru, Ichirō, Sakiko, Eiji and Yoshimaru are going to the court against Team Toujou, Akira Shimojō is ready to use the secret weapon for his team.

Team Toujou: Yukiya Uehara (PG), Yuka Shimura (SG), Akira Tamaki (SF), Seiichi Matsuda (PF), Eiji Motohama (C)
    Pink Nobles: Ichirō Furukawa (PG), Hikaru Sakamoto (SG), Eiji Uehara (SF), Yoshimaru Iijima (PF), Sakiko Katsuragi (C)

While both teams are playing, Asia and Kaori Katase meet Ryōta Nakamura at the bench of the Pink Nobles.

“How do you feel, Ryōta?” asked Asia.

“I’m fine, Asia. I feel a little hurt. That slam was very hard. I supposed that I could play, but…” said Ryōta. Ryōta was about finish his sentence when Koneko arrives.

“I’m the one who should hurt myself instead of you” said Koneko.

“Koneko? What are you doing here?” said Asia.

“If it wasn’t your aura colliding with my flame, you could have hurt me instead. However, I know that you’re trying to become a basketball player because you’re giving passion to yourself” said Koneko.

“See, Ryōta, Koneko didn’t blame you if it was an accident, but you’re able to wear off your aura when she’s trying to block your shot” said Asia.

“Yeah, I get that from the point. If I keep my aura, I could have hurt you more” said Ryōta.

“Yeah, at least I’m not hurt after you collide with me when I’m trying to block your shot” said Koneko.

“Oh, okay, I see that point, Ryōta and Koneko. It seems that you two have your auras, right?” said Katase.

“Yeah” said Ryōta and Koneko.

“From what Asia and I observed, Ryōta was able to wear off his aura when Koneko is about to block your shot, but when he snaps off his aura, Koneko’s flame proved too strong for his body to suffer minor bruises on his body. When you, two, fall to the ground, Ryōta hurts his body while Koneko hurts her right arm a little from the slam Ryōta did” said Katase.

“That was a nice observation you have, Katase” said Asia.

“Yeah, I remember about anything from the start of the match. But as you can see, diceball allows player to use abilities from the Rating Game because they have their own powers to gain his or her advantage” said Katase.

“But that’s not all, flagrant fouls are committed if one of the players play rough as that play may lose his or her focus on playing” said Asia.

“So, I get it about that right now. When I used my flames to protect me from losing my acceleration, the Shirone Mode had its own secrecy: the Flames of Zen” said Koneko.

“The Flames of Zen?” said Ryōta.

“Yeah, it protects the body when you are entering the Zen Defense relaxation. It will wear off if it no longer uses in a Rating Game match” said Asia.

“While I was meditating, my flames are used to feel better even in my body” said Koneko.

“So, I get it now. So, that’s why you’re hurting your right arm after we fall down, Koneko” said Ryōta.

“That’s correct” said Koneko.

“Now, both of you must know that if both abilities collide if you’re using your body, there are side effects that will make both of you will feel different” said Asia.

“Yeah, I understand” said Ryōta and Koneko.

“So, what do you think, you two? Will you keep the wager for Ryōta, Koneko?” said Katase.

“On second thought, I might think about it” said Koneko.

“Okay, I hope that you’re all cleared to play for the fourth quarter. I might be seeing a winning team if they are tough enough to make their performance better than the first half” said Katase.

“Yeah, Katase. Hopefully, my team will win despite that most of our members aren’t learn to play diceball” said Koneko.

“A few of my friends play basketball, but since diceball is different than basketball, I supposed that we could learn more about it if we can warp us to Kurenai” said Ryōta.

“Yeah, but since you’re from the human world, you don’t know about that sport” said Asia.

“Oh, I get it. So, it’s true. There are many variants of basketball that we never known, but in the end, you might end up learning that kind of basketball for yourself” said Ryōta.

“Yes, it was, Ryōta. Sometimes, there are many players in Kurenai have to learn both basketball and diceball from the basic ways to the advanced ways. I’m sure that you will remember that match in the end to give your thoughts of playing that kind of sport again” said Asia.

“Well, I’ll see what I will do” said Ryōta.

“Good. I hope that you two will try your best when the fourth quarter comes out. For now, I will heal your bruises, Ryōta” said Asia.

“Okay, Asia!” said Ryōta as Asia begins to use her Sacred Gear Twilight Healing to heal Ryōta’s bruises in his body.

“Oh, can I do that too, Asia? Please?” asked Katase.

“Okay, Asia, you can do that just like mine” said Asia.

“Okay!” said Katase.

“Thank you so much for healing my bruises” said Ryōta. Koneko would also heal Ryōta’s wounds by using a different flame, this time, it is colored celadon. That color allows anyone to heal injuries. “Oh, you too, Koneko?”

“Yeah, I would have to if you are going to trust me, Ryōta” said Koneko.

“Sure, let it heal!” said Ryōta.

As Asia, Katase and Koneko heal the bruises of Ryōta together, Akira Shimojō feels happy to see Ryōta and Koneko together.

“Ryōta had admitted that he could have suffered worse if he can’t wear off his aura when Koneko is trying to block his shot. But thank goodness, he’s ready to get back in action” said Akira Shimojō.

“Yeah, I agree. But what about Koneko?” said Yumi Nakamura.

“She’s already healed by herself because of her healing powers made of flames” said Akira Shimojō.

“I can’t believe that Ryōta finally know about Koneko. It would have been bad if Ryōta hurts Koneko with his aura” said Yumi Nakamura.

“True, but hopefully, they will finally respect each other, depends on that result of the match” said Akira Shimojō.

“Yeah” said Yumi Nakamura.

Yumi Nakamura and Issei Hyodo would comment the progress of their respective teams during the third quarter. Yumi Nakamura said about her team’s progress in the third quarter. “In the third quarter, while my cousin Ryōta had a speedy recovery, our team was able to get their largest lead. At the end of the third quarter, we turned from a one-point trail into a 21-point lead. The score is 99-78. It was all thanks to two players: Hikaru Sakamoto and Eiji Uehara, who shared 13 points, while the other players score 19 points. What a big lead that we’re gaining the advantage to win the match.”

“In our team, while Koneko and I have been resting, my friends got poor performance because Matsuda and Motohama committed a combined total of 11 turnovers. Every time, either of the two has the ball, Hikaru, Eiji, Yoshimaru and Sakiko steal the ball from them to gain their team’s advantage. What should we do if we got trailed by many as 21? What a disaster! I think I’m about to blame them for not getting a good performance in the match!” said Issei.

“We finally reach the start of the fourth quarter, but Ryōta and Koneko decide to stay in the bench while Kiyoshi and Wataru returns to the court. Meanwhile, Issei returns along with Ravel and Gasper to the fourth quarter. Kuroka will play as the small forward as she will play diceball for the first time. This is where Issei performed big by scoring the first 7 points to cut the lead to 13. However, we fight back with Hikaru and Issei trade their baskets ahead before Yuto called a timeout with only 9:18 remaining. The score right now is 110-94” said Yumi Nakamura.

“Ryōta, you’re back! I think you’re good enough to heal your bruises” said Kiyoshi.

“Thanks, Kiyoshi. I have been thinking if I’m going to rest for another minute because I’m not ready yet, but I’m back in the game!” said Ryōta.

“Oh, good for you, Ryōta. Now that you’re back in the game, it looks like you’re trying to help us keeping the lead” said Hikaru.

“Well, I’m off to a great performance, Ryōta. Will you help us win the diceball match and make Koneko respect on you?” said Eiji Uehara.

“Oh, yes, I would!” said Ryōta.

“Great! All of us will make our performance more effective like the other Innocent Charm members in the last match. This time, we’ll form the Future Five in our team!” said Hikaru.

“That’s us, we’ll do for the innocent and purity in the name of the Pink Nobles!” said Ryōta, Yumi, Eiji and Sakiko.

On the other hand, Koneko was also cleared to play for the fourth quarter. Yuto Kiba was glad to have her healed after she healed her bruised right arm.

“It’s back to be here, Yuto. I know that Ryōta has been generous to me after I talked to him about my biggest secret” said Koneko.

“I feel good for you, Koneko, but when I thought that you’re not gonna play for the rest of the match, we feel worried if you can’t make it. At least that you’re back in the game” said Yuto. Then, he talks to the members of Team Toujou. “Now, listen up. It seems that Kuroka had been helping Issei in the first five minutes. I like Kuroka’s way of using her magic pass as contrast to Gasper. So, let’s make Kuroka and Gasper doing the Black Pass Overflow while Koneko, Ravel and Issei will use their boosting powers. Issei, keep using the Balance Breaker. You need that to make momentum for yourself.”

“Okay, I got it!” said Issei.

“Now, we’re down by sixteen points and we need to turn things around in the match. We should not worry ourselves because Issei will be leading alongside Koneko. So, in order to win the match, work together to create the Complete Synchronization Skill” said Yuto.

“Okay, we got it!” said Koneko, Gasper, Kuroka, Ravel and Issei.

“Then, let’s take you all back to the game! What do you say, Team Koneko?” said Yuto.

“Yeah!” said Koneko, Gasper, Kuroka, Ravel and Issei.

“So, let’s fight and win! All for one…” said Yuto.

“…and one for all!” said Koneko, Gasper, Kuroka, Ravel and Issei. With the members of Team Toujou are now back in the match, this diceball match is now going to be on a higher level with Ryōta and Koneko activating the Enhance Mode. The Enhance Mode is where a player will increase full power for his special move. The color of the aura will be varied, depends on the character’s special move.

Ryōta and Koneko finally meet each other again at the court.

“Looks like we’re back in the game. I’m so glad that you finally trust me because I helped you heal your body to feel you good” said Koneko.

“Yeah, thanks, Koneko. I know that you’re feeling great that you’re also healed” said Ryōta.

“Of course, not, Ryōta! I’m sorry about the wager I tell it to you whether you will lose your special move, the Chromatic Current, or make me gain respect on you” said Koneko.

“Nah, I’m okay with that. Don’t surprise me if you’re going to pull something big” said Ryōta.

“But, I have another plan if you lose. Instead of losing your signature move, maybe I should be with you for a whole day to feel you better” said Koneko.

“But Koneko, I’m going to leave Kyoto tomorrow afternoon. I can’t be with you for the whole day in Kyoto. I promised Hinata that I will be back to Tokyo before nighttime” said Ryōta.

“Well, okay. I’m fine with you if you lose the match, but I don’t want to tell it to your friends about it” said Koneko.

“Okay!” said Ryōta.

“You’re surely a brave noble, Ryōta. I think you’re ready to settle this match as the real battle” said Koneko.

“Sure, Koneko. This time, it won’t be easy just like before” said Ryōta.

“You said it and it’s done! Let’s finish the match fair and square!” said Koneko.

“Okay!” said Ryōta. Ryōta finally don’t want to be deceit if he will end up hanging with Koneko tomorrow before returning home to Tokyo. However, Ryōta will defend his team to win the match for sure.

Part 2 will be on the next post.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 4: "The Charm, The Prestigious and The Cat" | Chapter 54: "Respect or Deceit?"

Part 2

The game continues with both teams face each other. The montage shows how Ryōta and Koneko battle with each other. While Koneko and her team tries to push their chances in getting a comeback, Ryōta was able to stop Koneko on offense, allowing him to score a point in the paint. [Pink Nobles 111, Team Toujou 94]

Team Toujou: Koneko Toujou (PG), Gasper Bloody (SG), Kuroka (SF), Ravel Phoenix (PF), Issei Hyodo (C)
    Pink Nobles: Yumi Nakamura (PG), Hikaru Sakamoto (SG), Ryōta Nakamura (SF), Eiji Uehara (PF), Sakiko Katsuragi (C)

“That makes him 40 points in a game. He’s an unstoppable force!” said Mie Furutani.

Koneko and Kuroka performs the pass-and-shoot play over Ryōta and Yumi where Kuroka perfectly releases her jump shot in the post. [Pink Nobles 111, Team Toujou 96]

“Nice shot, Kuroka!” said Ravel.

“Thanks, Ravel. With Koneko back in the game, we should be fine to win the match for sure!” said Kuroka.

“Yeah!” said Ravel.

Hikaru drives past Gasper before passing the ball to Eiji and Eiji shoots the three-point shot. The shot misses and Kuroka gets the rebound over Ryōta. Kuroka passes the ball to Gasper.

“Gasper is holding his speed and stamina while using the immunity flame” said Xenovia.

“I don’t realize that he uses his immunity flame to prevent harm from his opponents” said Rossweisse.

“That’s what Gasper did when he uses his Forbidden Balor View. He has a shield to protect himself from being burnt out of stamina” said Akeno. Gasper throws the ball and Issei dunks the ball over Sakiko. [Pink Nobles 111, Team Toujou 97]

“Yes!” said Issei and Gasper.

“At the end, Gasper doesn’t want to get his stamina run out because he was able to survive with his ability” said Akeno.

“So, Gasper had to put his attention to his opponents, in order to keep his team going to use the run-and-gun strategy” said Xenovia.

“Yeah, you got it right, Xenovia” said Akeno.

Hikaru was able to drive past Kuroka, who switched places with Gasper, and pass the ball to Ryōta. With Ryōta’s observation on Gasper, things are going to be different when he faces Gasper.

“This boy has his own strategy to endure himself from playing. I hope that I can be able to stop him” said Ryōta, but when he is about to drive past Gasper, Gasper stops him as fast as he could. “Darn it! He’s strong! I have to keep an eye on him before he’s using his hustle.”

Ryōta and Gasper would battle each other and then, when Gasper is about to steal the ball from Ryōta, Ryōta swipes the ball to Eiji, who in turn drive past Ravel and shoots the ball with the dunk. The dunk counts for a point, which makes the Pink Nobles not giving up. [Pink Nobles 112, Team Toujou 97]

“Eiji has strong ball handling when he is in the court. He can push his strength to defeat his fellow forward-centers around himself” said Ichirō Furukawa.

“Hikaru and Eiji were strong-willed players who keeps their dominance for Ryōta while Ryōta is resting in the game” said Akira Shimojō.

Ravel begins to use her Immortality ability to drive past Eiji and Ryōta before shooting the ball with the hook shot. [Pink Nobles 112, Team Toujou 98]

Ryōta passes the ball to Yumi, but when Yumi tried her best to stop Koneko, Yumi shoots the ball forcefully and the shot misses.

“Go, get them!” said Ryōta and Koneko as the players from both teams collide each other to determine who gets the ball. It was Gasper who gets the ball and dribbles faster to the other side of the court.

Gasper sees Issei without an opponent and throws the ball to Issei to shoot the ball with the three-point jumper. The ball drives to the basket and Team Toujou is now almost there to cut the Pink Nobles’ lead to single-digits. [Pink Nobles 112, Team Toujou 101]

Then, Hikaru and Ryōta would perform the pick and roll strategy with Hikaru drives past Kuroka before Ryōta shoots the ball in the perimeter. The ball drives to the basket and the Pink Nobles keeps their double-digit lead alive. [Pink Nobles 114, Team Toujou 101]

“Both teams are trading baskets once again. Ryōta has 42 points and he has to break another record with 50 points in a game. He never did that game before, but let’s see what happens” said Akira Shimojō.

When Gasper drives past Hikaru before meeting with Ryōta, he passes the ball to Koneko, who shoots the ball in the perimeter and misses the ball. Issei gets the rebound and passes the ball to Koneko. Koneko tries again to shoot the ball and this time, her shot is good. [Pink Nobles 114, Team Toujou 103]

Only five minutes remaining in the game with the Pink Nobles are still leading the game. Ryōta would see Koneko guarding Yumi hard. In trying to keep his team’s dominance, he passes the ball to Eiji. When Eiji shoots the ball with the three-point shot, the shot misses with an air ball and the ball goes out of bounds.

“Out of bounds, gray uniform ball” said Kazuyo Nagai.

“This is not good. Eiji starts to lose his focus on shooting threes. We should help him” said Wataru.

“Okay!” said Akira Shimojō.

When Gasper passes the ball to Ravel, Gasper believes that Sakiko is in the paint. “Issei, help Ravel out!”

“Okay!” said Issei as he goes to meet with Sakiko.

“Perverted guy, you’re boosting enough to help your team, but it doesn’t matter if you’re going to give your best shot!” said Sakiko.

“Of course, I am. Then, after the match, I’m going to pamper you at our home” said Issei.

“Oh, really? I guess you’re pushing your plans to be the Harem King. Then, sure, but first, I have to observe on Ravel. I think she’s going to pass the ball to you” said Sakiko.

“Are you sure?” asked Issei.

“Yeah” said Sakiko as Ravel passes the ball to Issei and Issei starts his challenge against Sakiko.

With Sakiko trying to stop Issei, Sakiko uses her hands to prevent Issei from shooting the ball easily. However, Issei had a trick to use. “You don’t know what you’re defending, girl? I have a surprise for you.” Issei grins as he shoots the ball that is similar to the hook shot but looked like a floater. The ball drives to the basket, to Sakiko’s surprise. [Pink Nobles 114, Team Toujou 104]

“Issei had released the ball up high?!” said Wataru.

“It can’t be?!” said Tsubasa Horihata.

“No way! Issei did that shot for real?!” said Akira Shimojō.

“I can’t struggle against anyone who has strong defense, but I can’t keep my pressure out just because you’re good. It gives me a headache if I ain’t shoot hard” said Issei.

“So, you’re saying that you had a disappearing shot you got. Aren’t you, Issei?” said Sakiko.

“Yep. And to keep doing on this, I would be stronger than my other teammates in a diceball match!” said Issei, who laughs in an indecent way.

“Ah, Issei had to be wooing girls and then, forcing his way to beat them out for sure Hmph, such a perverted guy” said Koneko.

“Yeah, I have to believe in that, Koneko” said Ravel.

Yumi would battle against Koneko while Hikaru observes on Koneko to know what Koneko do. When Koneko clashes with Yumi, Yumi tried to counter it with her movements.

“Koneko had used her movements, trying to stop Yumi from moving or shooting. However, Yumi had to counter it with her ow style. Yumi’s playing style differs from Koneko because Yumi sways the ball diagonally while Koneko tries to steal the ball. It would be Yumi’s playing style that proves her to gain her team’s momentum” said Hikaru.

Yumi passes the ball to Ryōta, who shoots the ball in the perimeter. The shot is good and Ryōta now has 44 points in the game. [Pink Nobles 116, Team Toujou 104]

Ryōta looks at Koneko, who is just smiling at him patiently. “I guess that Koneko doesn’t care about being a strong and selfish guy anymore.”

Koneko thinks about Ryōta after Ryōta successfully shoots his field goal. “Ryōta has missed three shots in the second quarter in the perimeter, but he knows about his weakness and that’s why he comes out to prove himself that he can shoot with his purified heart.”

Gasper passes the ball to Kuroka, who looked serious. Kuroka passes the ball to Koneko, who would drive past Yumi before facing off against Ryōta. Koneko turns the tables into a better one when she steps back while Ryōta tries to block the shot and Koneko shoots the ball with the fadeaway shot. The ball drives to the basket and Koneko finally prepares for her team’s Complete Synchronization Skill. [Pink Nobles 116, Team Toujou 105]

Yumi drives past Ryōta and then, drives past Kuroka before shooting the ball with the hook shot. Koneko finally blocks Ryōta’s shot and the ball goes to Ravel. Ravel would run as fast as she could as she shoots the ball with the hook shot of her own. [Pink Nobles 116, Team Toujou 106]

Then, another miserable offense by the Pink Nobles when Hikaru tries to pass the ball to Yumi, but Kuroka steals the ball. Kuroka passes the ball to Gasper, who shoots the ball with the circle shot away from the paint. [Pink Nobles 116, Team Toujou 107]

Kazuyo Nagai blows her whistle and calls a timeout for the Pink Nobles. “Pink Nobles, timeout!”

The Pink Nobles are in the bench where Akira Shimojō is talking to his teammates.

“I’m concerned about the strategy that you use earlier. I don’t think you’re good enough to keep your lead” said Akira Shimojō.

“But we already know about that. As I was also complaining about Hikaru and Yumi miscommunicating with each other” said Ryōta.

“Ah, man. I told you, Yumi and Hikaru, to work on using the pattern where Yumi should get the ball from Hikaru if Hikaru is stepping on the tip of the free throw circle. I don’t want to lose my faith on both of you” said Akira Shimojō.

“Yeah, if you think that you’re not good enough to get the ball, you should have used your acceleration” said Yumi.

“I don’t care if I lose my acceleration because I didn’t use that when I was going to pass the ball to you, Yumi” said Hikaru. Then, Hikaru and Yumi would continue arguing with each other.

“That’s enough, you two! I don’t want to give a damn thing that we have to keep our core as one. I don’t want to let you blow our lead for purpose. We should work together as a team” said Ryōta.

“Yeah, I understand” said Yumi and Hikaru. Then, Yumi talks to Hikaru.

“You’re right about what Ryōta said, Hikaru. We can’t lose the game on purpose because we have a lack of teamwork. I should have trust you on trying to develop our strategy to win the game. If it’s your first time to play, then you have to follow what Akira or Ryōta said” said Yumi.

“Yeah, I’m alright to be playing with you, but let’s put all the problems down and we’re going to start working together” said Hikaru.

“Yeah!” said Yumi.

“See, you two. I think I have a better plan to end this match once and for all!” said Ryōta.

“What are you gonna do, Ryōta?” asked Hikaru.

Ryōta borrows the drawing board from Akira. “I have a plan.”

The timeout ends, and the Pink Nobles are back in the game. Eiji and Sakiko were substituted by Mie Furutani and Wataru Nakai.

Team Toujou: Koneko Toujou (PG), Gasper Bloody (SG), Kuroka (SF), Ravel Phoenix (PF), Issei Hyodo (C)
    Pink Nobles: Yumi Nakamura (PG), Hikaru Sakamoto (SG), Ryōta Nakamura (SF), Mie Furutani (PF), Wataru Nakai (C)

“What Ryōta’s playbook going to be?” asked Sakiko.

“Ryōta had to put his entire team on using the stamina left from his playing time because Ryōta and his teammates are good enough to get their speed back. With that stamina, they will allow to use the special moves and abilities to defeat Team Toujou” said Akira Shimojō.

“Oh, I get it. Since Ryōta was leading the team, he can help his teammates whatever he wants because he’s the leader of the Pink Nobles” said Sakiko.

“That’s right, Sakiko. No matter what Ryōta do for his team, it’s his own destiny to succeed” said Kiyoshi.

The game resumes with only 3:24 remaining in the game. Yumi passes the ball to Hikaru. The pink and silver auras glow on the members of the Pink Nobles as the Complete Synchronization Skill of the Pink Nobles are activated. On the other hand, the Zen Burning Resiliency of Team Toujou was activated as well with Koneko begins to look and observe at her opponents.

“With both teams activate their Complete Synchronization Skills, this will become a real battle between both teams at the same time” said Rias.

“This would be bigger than the other diceball matches for the beginners, of course” said Akeno.

“Yeah, I’m sure that Issei and others will finally learn anything despite that diceball is not his favorite sport. Usually, volleyball and tennis are fitted for him to be part of the team” said Rias.

“Dodgeball is much harder because it compares to kickball” said Asia.

“Oh, I believe so, But Issei and others are ready to keep Koneko’s strategy at bay” said Rias.

“They’re hopefully going to walk away with the win if they’re in great shape” said Asia.

“Yep” said Rias.

Hikaru would drive past Gasper and the pass the ball to Ryōta. Ryōta would run outside of the perimeter area to shoot the ball with the three-point shot and the shot is good. [Pink Nobles 119, Team Toujou 107]

“The Chromatic Current is finally back for real this time!” said Kiyoshi.

“I told you that Ryōta had a destiny in his hands to defeat Koneko and her peerage!” said Akira Shimojō.

“Ryōta never hesitates to shoot, but he wants to bring his glory for what he had done during the elementary school district tournament a few years ago” said Kiyoshi.

“Yeah, he is expecting to go back to Keishin if he can participate at the tryouts for the middle school basketball team” said Akira Shimojō.

Gasper throws the ball and Issei catches it. Issei would shoot the ball without his opponents trying to stop him and the shot is good. [Pink Nobles 119, Team Toujou 109]

Yumi passes the ball to Hikaru, who drives past Gasper and Kuroka, before battling against Issei. “Issei is going to be serious if he can able to stop Hikaru with his own ability” said Rossweisse.

Hikaru jumps high over Issei to shoot the ball with the layup, but Issei jumps high as well and blocks the ball with the Balance Breaker. The ball would go out of bounds and Kazuyo Nagai declares the verdict. “Out of bounds, dark uniform ball.” The Pink Nobles would keep their possession.

“Sorry, Issei, but is this how your blocking the easiest way to stop us? No, that’s how the Chromatic Current CSS does” said Hikaru.

“What do you mean?” asked Issei.

“The Chromatic Current CSS allows the use of misdirection and disappearing abilities while using the stamina in the game. It allows the ball to be “invisible” and when you thought that your team will receive a possession, the ball hits the sideline of the court and our possession is still ours” said Hikaru.

“Well, how do you know about that, Hikaru?” asked Issei.

“It’s a combination of invisibility and trickery of our Complete Synchronization Skill” said Hikaru.

The Pink Nobles would continue their possession with Ryōta passes the ball to Yumi, who shoots the ball with the jump shot in the low post. The shot counts for a point. [Pink Nobles 120, Team Toujou 109]

Then, Ravel tried to shoot the ball with her variant of a disappearing shot and the ball drives to he basket. [Pink Nobles 120, Team Toujou 112]

“Wow! Ravel finally cuts the Pink Nobles’s lead to single digits!” said Irina.

“Looks like Team Toujou now have chances to turn things around!” said Elmenhilde.

Ryōta would pass the ball to Mie, who was able to drive past Ravel before shooting the ball with the fadeaway jumper in the perimeter. [Pink Nobles 122, Team Toujou 112]

Then, Koneko drives past Yumi before battling against Ryōta and Hikaru. Koneko would drive past both Ryōta and Hikaru with the Flaming Fists special move, allowing her to shoot the ball with the floater. [Pink Nobles 122, Team Toujou 113]

“Koneko finally did the Flaming Fists special move! She’s heating up to score points!” said Le Fay Pendragon.

Ryōta passes the ball to Hikaru and then, Gasper begins to battle against Hikaru. Gasper and Hikaru would clash each other with their movements are getting the intense of the game. When Gasper steps on the flame that Koneko creates earlier, Gasper sheds the flames out easily, thanks to his immunity flame. Hikaru would shoot the ball with the hook shot away from the key and the shot is good. [Pink Nobles 124, Team Toujou 113]

“With only a few minutes left in the game, we will finally witness the true winner of this diceball match!” said Rias.

As Koneko drives past Yumi and is ready to pass the ball to Issei, Ryōta gets the ball with the steal and then, runs very fast.

“What the hell is this?!” said Koneko.

“Did Ryōta run faster with his speed getting high?” asked Kiyoshi.

Ryōta would jump the ball and release the ball as he performs the hook shot. [Pink Nobles 125, Team Toujou 113]

“Wow! Amazing!” said Eiji.

“Ryōta had 48 points in the game and he’s finally on fire!” said Yoshimaru.

“Nothing can stop Ryōta now!” said Takaya Noburizato.

Team Toujou had their defense weakened during the final minutes in the game, allowing the Pink Nobles to shoot 5 more points, including Wataru’s two-point mid-range shot and Yumi’s fadeaway shot. Then, in the final seconds, Ryōta would battle against Issei and then, Ryōta would drive past Issei to shoot the ball with the hook shot, ending the game with 49 points. This would have been 50 if he was away from the frontline. The final score is 131-113 and the Pink Nobles walk away with the victory.

“Time’s up! The Pink Nobles win the game!” said Kazuyo Nagai with the members of the Pink Nobles celebrated their victory. The victory for the Pink Nobles would allow Ryōta to keep his special move and one of the Unburden Kyoto members will join the Pink Nobles in the foreseeable future.

“Yes, we won! It’s all thanks to you, Ryōta! You finally made it!” said Yumi Nakamura.

“I’m glad that you have won the game for us!” said Akira Shimojō.

“You are definitely the HERO of the match!” said Kiyoshi Toshima.

“Thanks, everyone! I finally beat Koneko and her team with all of our players have performed well and I’m very happy with that!” said Ryōta.

“We should start celebrating the party, Ryōta!” said Akira Shimojō.

“Yeah!” said Ryōta.

The players of the Pink Nobles and Team Toujou would go to the circle to thank Kazuyo Nagai, who officiated the diceball match, as they bow together before her. “Thank you very much!”

As the members of the Pink Nobles are celebrating, Koneko and Kuroka walk over to Ryōta and his team to congratulate them.

“Congratulations, Ryōta. You beat me fair and square. I knew that you’re doing phenomenal in the diceball match. I’m glad that you finally earn your respect to me” said Koneko.

“Yeah, Koneko. It seems that your hatred of me is no longer your problem anymore” said Ryōta.

“That’s right, Ryōta. Koneko finally earn respect to you because you have been performing very well. It’s been a while that I want to earn respect to you as well” said Kuroka.

“You really do, Kuroka? Okay!” said Ryōta as he and Kuroka shake each other’s hands as a sign of respect between the two.

“Oh, I’m so glad that Kuroka has also earning respect to Ryōta. I guess that I won’t be worrying anymore because he finally begins to respect me for the first time” said Koneko.

“Ryōta, we should go out and celebrate for our victory outside!” said Akira Shimojō.

“Oh, yeah. We should tell about this match to Hinata. She’ll know about the match!” said Ryōta.

“Of course, Ryōta! After the celebration, we should sleep somewhere in Kamigyō. Then, tomorrow afternoon, we’re going home. We don’t want to be hurry for another class!” said Akira Shimojō.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Pink Nobles.

“Then, let’s celebrate!” said Akira Shimojō.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Pink Nobles.

The members of the Pink Nobles leave the Shishinden and the Kyoto Imperial Palace to celebrate their team’s victory. Meanwhile, the Gremory Team and its allies have a meeting outside the Shishinden.

“Everyone, I know that we’re going to leave this place to take a rest at the Ancestral House. Of course, that we don’t know if the Unburden Kyoto has a young member” said Rias.

“A young member of the Unburden Kyoto?” asked Issei.

“Yeah, as per the condition, one of the young members of the Unburden Kyoto will join Ryōta’s team” said Rias.

“Yeah, we know about that, Rias. In fact, the Unburden Kyoto has composed of members between the 20s and 30s. I said to Ryōta that if they win, one of the members of the Unburden Kyoto will join Ryōta’s team. I don’t know who refers to that person” said Koneko.

“I understand about what you said, Koneko” said Draylaine.

“Draylaine, did you have a young member in your team?” asked Akeno.

“To be honest, our team don’t have a young member in our team, but there’s one person who should be able to join Ryōta’s team. That person came from the Akatsuka clan and I recognize him as one of the descendants of Kanehira Akatsuka. His name is Ryūsei Akatsuka and his nickname is known as the Vermillion Dragon” said Draylaine. The Unburden Kyoto didn’t have a young member they have because this group is composed of mostly between the 20s and 30s. However, Draylaine recognized Ryūsei Akatsuka as one of the young basketball players that currently holds the title, the Vermillion Dragon. Despite this, Koneko understands about the fact that the Unburden Kyoto didn’t have a young member and hopefully, Ryōta and the Pink Nobles will meet Koneko and the Gremory Team again before heading back home to Tokyo.

UP NEXT: Special Chapter 6: "An Angelic Day at the Izumi Park"

By the way, I edited the ending of Chapter 53: "Playing Like Flames" because I found out that I have the original ending of the chapter in one of the drafts. Then, I decided to combine the two endings into one big ending for that chapter. You will see that both Chapter 53 & 54 are connected to the sequence of the match between the Pink Nobles and Team Toujou.

The next update, Special Chapter 6: "An Angelic Day at the Izumi Park" will be posted next week on May 16 (Wednesday). And after that, I'm going to post the Extras for Volume 4 soon!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Hello, everyone! I’m back once again and this is where I have been preparing to post the last updates for Volume 4 before heading to Volume 5. I finished those last month and it’s time for me to post this! I apologize for not posting last night, but this update is finally here! Also, I decided to put the schedule on updating the previous chapters on hold because I thought that I can do it, but I might be thinking I will do that next month. Now, on to tonight’s update: in case you know, this Special Chapter is a teaser for Volume 5 and this is where the first time that the Family of Angels have organized its first event in a Valentine’s Day gathering. I hope that you will enjoy reading this update because after this update, I will post Extras starting Sunday. And I have been writing not two, but FOUR Extra chapters! It’s so amazing that I did the fastest way to complete Volume 4, which will end on May 23. So, get ready to read the Extras in the next update where how the other groups of Bravehearts did in the afternoon of April 3. Enjoy reading Special Chapter 6!

Before the Family of Angels and the Bravehearts will visit the Shinjuku Gyo-en for the homecoming of The Homewrecking Dragons. They remembered their first gathering at the Izumi Park. The Izumi Park is the place where Kyō Nukui, Jun Goto, Nozomi Momijidani and Sora Kaneshiro met each other on May 3. On February 14, it’s Valentine’s Day and the Shining Camellia and the Bravehearts are going to meet with Jun’s Angels for the first time at the Izumi Park. It was a fun, exciting and memorable day that they meet each other and they enjoy their activities at the park. Also, not only they are going to enjoy playing recreational games, but also the thrills and loves are there with memorable moments for the Family of Angels and the Bravehearts, dubbing this event as the best Valentine’s Day gathering for the group.

SPECIAL CHAPTER 6: “AN ANGELIC DAY AT THE IZUMI PARK”

“The Family of Angels is one of the Original Six Groups of Bravehearts, led by Megumi Kadokawa and me, Jun Goto. This group was formed as a unity between best friends and bitter enemies after the merger of the Shining Camellia (Keishin Academy), the Homewrecking Dragons (Shiromidai Elementary School) and my group, Jun’s Angels (Shiromidai Elementary School). Some of the members are focused on music like me, some are focused on exploration like Anzu, some are focused on basketball like Tomoka and finally, some are focused on leadership like Akiko. These members are well-respected and determined because of their pure hearts that allow every member of this group has given an opportunity to lead the future in the district of Ōta, Tokyo.” Jun Goto said in an introductory of how the Family of Angels gather together for the first time after the creation of the namesake group. The picture Jun showed to the members of the Family of Angels is the group picture of themselves.

It is February 14. It is Sunday and it is a pleasant day for everyone to find their true love and hang out together at the park. The members of the Family of Angels have gathered together for the first time at the Izumi Park. This story is all about how the members of the Family of Angels are getting along together in Valentine’s Day.

Jun Goto continued the introduction with the flashback showed about what happened on that day. “Before the event happened, a few days ago, the members of the Family of Angels have sent invitations to their friends to come at the Izumi Park on Sunday. They are hopefully going to see their friends wearing clothes that are beautiful and cute. Hopefully, this day will be memorable and fun to be remembered.”

Before every member of the Family of Angels go to the Izumi Park for their first-ever gathering, the three groups have their things to do at their homes. First, the Shining Camellia had a meeting with Tomoka and her friends.

Team Miyazaki: Akiko Miyazaki, Natsuki Sakura, Satsuki Ōkuma, Katsuei Kōno, Asami Nakagawa, Miki Akizuki, Kōichi Aoyama, Mito Azaki and Kiyoto Miyaji
    Team Kadokawa: Megumi Kadokawa, Nami Takashirō, Kotoe Kanō, Fujiko Sasaki, Ryōta Mikawa, Shōzō Takamatsu, Junichi Kamisaka, Akiyuki Katsumoto, Kaiji Nakagami, Kazue Futagawa, Chitose Ayano, Shizuka Tojo, Sayoko Nagata and Minako Kawaguchi

Bold means member of section 6-C

“Junichi, these friends of mine are my teammates from the Keishin Academy girls’ basketball team. They are Maho, Saki, Airi, Hinata, Mimi, Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Masami, Kagetsu, Subaru, Aoi and Natsuhi” said Tomoka, who introduced Junichi Kamisaka to the varsity team.

“Hi! It’s so nice to see you here and I came from the section 6-B along with Ryōta Mikawa and Shōzō Takamatsu. Nami said to me that these girls are brave and beautiful” said Junichi.

“Thanks, Junichi. We all know that we’re brave and beautiful girls in our team” said Saki.

“Yeah, I came from section 6-B and I always want to hang out with our boys when we have time to enjoy” said Junichi.

“That’s great, Junichi! I know that you’ll be fine if Megumi and your team are ready to get along with you” said Saki.

“Yeah, of course!” said Junichi.

“So, you must be Junichi, Ryōta and Shōzō. How nice to see you! Natsuhi, these guys are from the Shining Camellia and it looks like they are here for the gathering” said Maho.

“Wow, what a coincidence that you’re all here. I’m glad that you remembered me during the Intramurals” said Natsuhi.

“Yeah, it’s been a long time that we’re all here to celebrate Valentine’s Day. I’m sure that Hinata is getting along with you” said Ryōta.

“Oh, no, no, no, Ryōta. You sure that Hinata and I were together? Well, I’ll be knowing that Hinata is currently my type for me because I’m having a hard time to decide whether to date these two girls” said Natsuhi.

“Well, you seemed to be tougher to decide, but I’ll go if you go” said Hinata.

“Yeah, thanks, Hinata” said Natsuhi.

“So, Natsuhi was always bragging about me, but we’re fixing our relationship to be fine. It seems that you’re getting along with Megumi, Junichi” said Maho.

“Eh, yeah, it’s true that I have getting along with Megumi. Sometimes, we usually play games with Nami and Kotoe. Of course, you see, Kotoe was just planning to enroll in Kirihara, but sometimes she was considered to enroll in Keishin” said Junichi.

“Oh, I know that Kotoe has already joining your team, but you and Megumi are worked hard to form the Shining Camellia” said Hinata.

“Yep and it’s fine to make this group a happy team” said Junichi.

Hinata smiles when she hears the word “happy”. “Well, I’m glad that you have cooperating with your friends as well as Tomoka trusted you to be Megumi’s date.”

“Of course, Hinata! What are friends for?” said Junichi.

“Yeah, it is” said Hinata.

“Are you sure that you are deciding to choose to enroll in Keishin for middle school?” asked Airi.

“Yeah, I also thinking about enrolling in Kirihara. It should be fine to decide before the midterm examinations which is this week” said Nami.

“Oh, my! I can’t believe that the midterm examinations are being held this week! Well, I’m sure that I’m going to help you because Asuna and I were always helping some friends in each section. Nami, I’m sure that you should be fine to join our group study with me” said Airi.

“Oh, okay! It’s a deal, Airi!” said Nami.

“Thanks, Nami! With that, we’re going to pass the midterm examinations for sure!” said Airi.

“Yeah!” said Nami.

“Megumi, are those your classmates?” asked Mimi.

“Yeah, they are my classmates. This is Akiko Miyazaki, Natsuki Sakura, Satsuki Ōkuma, Katsuei Kōno, Asami Nakagawa, Miki Akizuki, Kōichi Aoyama, Mito Azaki, Kiyoto Miyaji, Fujiko Sasaki, Akiyuki Katsumoto, Kaiji Nakagami, Sayoko Nagata and Minako Kawaguchi. They are 14 of them” said Megumi.

“Wow! They are nice friends of you! Looks like you have a team of your own” said Mimi.

“Thanks, Mimi. They are companions when it comes to bringing friendship to anyone who trusts Tomoka. Now, this gathering will be a fun day to enjoy. I’m just hoping that they are ready to go to that gathering” said Megumi.

“Yeah, I’m that you’re very prepared, Megumi. Tomoka told me about how your group formed” said Mimi.

“Oh, yeah. Since Tomoka and I were buddies and we have the same section in section 6-C, we decided to form this group as a group of Tomoka’s friends. Of course, we always enjoy hanging together at the park and shopping some goods and treats. It’s been a while that we formed that group when Tomoka was in our class” said Megumi.

“Good for you, Megumi. I hope that you’re going to continue to lead your team” said Mimi.

“Yeah, hopefully, I will be joining with Tomoka and her friends to enroll in Keishin in middle school, but also, someone came to Subaru and gave the calling card to him. That guy came from Kirihara Middle School and it’s where my older sister studied in second year middle school” said Megumi.

“So, looks like you have opportunities to choose from those two” said Mimi.

“Yeah, Mimi. We’re greatly prepared to go to Keishin, but if Tomoka and others are going to Kirihara, it doesn’t matter that our group will follow them too” said Megumi.

“Okay, good luck with that!” said Mimi.

“Thanks, Mimi” said Megumi.

“Akiko, I guess that your dress was so nice. I believe that you grown up already after your birthday a few months ago” said Kagetsu.

“Yep. This birthday gift was so nice and beautiful. I can’t believe that I will finally wear this in the gathering later afternoon” said Akiko.

“My birthday will be on Saturday and hopefully, I want that dress too! It’s so nice that I will wear this when I’m going to walk out outside and take pictures of different places in Kamata” said Kagetsu.

“You sure that you’re ready to go to the gathering, Kagetsu? I believe that Jun invited me to come because it’s a special day for the Family of Angels” said Akiko.

“Yeah, you’re right. Well, I hope that the gathering is filling our memories through the limelight” said Kagetsu.

“I hope so, Kagetsu. This day is just like a holiday, but no matter what special day is, it’s going to the day that we will remember” said Akiko.

“Yeah, I agree, Akiko” said Kagetsu.

“Natsuki and Satsuki, I’m glad that you have the same hairclips as mine” said Hiiragi.

“Where did you buy those?” asked Tsubaki.

“We bought those in Shinjuku. Can you imagine that we have the beautiful hairclips in all of Japan?” said Natsuki.

“I’m sure that you’re wearing those, but Hiiragi and I wear our hairclips every day. So, you shouldn’t be confused if you know about us” said Tsubaki.

“Well, that’s nice, Tsubaki and Hiiragi, but it’s been a long time that we wear the same accessories for ourselves” said Satsuki.

“Despite we’re not twins, we’re neighbors and as always, Akiko gave us some bracelets too!” said Natsuki.

“Wow, that was beautiful, but I bet that I have the colorful bracelet I bought from a store in Shimomaruko” said Hiiragi.

“This bracelet has the finest garments in all of Ōta and it costs 2,500 yen” said Tsubaki.

“Heh, that’s funny. I thought that you have a challenge against us, but we’ll see who the beautiful duo is” said Satsuki.

“Oh, yeah, fine. It’s a great way to go for a greeting jab” said Tsubaki.

“Okay, calm down, both of you!” said Masami. Masami and Kazue Futagawa arrive to meet with Natuski, Satsuki, Tsubaki and Hiiragi. “I think it’s better that we have to stop this argument and by the way, this is an important day for the Shining Camellia.”

“Why there is an important day for you two?” asked Hiiragi.

“It’s because the Family of Angels will gather together for a Valentine’s Day activity” said Kazue.

“A Valentine’s Day activity?” asked Natuski, Satsuki, Tsubaki and Hiiragi.

“Yep, and to make this short, this activity will determine how your love treats you and it will be a fine day to go on a group date this year” said Masami.

“Well, yeah” said Tsubaki, Hiiragi, Natsuki and Satsuki.

“I’m sure that you will find your true love, girls. It will be a fun day to get along with the boys” said Kazue.

“Yeah!” said Natuski, Satsuki, Tsubaki and Hiiragi.

“Everyone, we should be go to the Izumi Park in Den-en-chōfu for an hour. We should be there by three in the afternoon. So, let’s go, everyone!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said the Bravehearts and the members of the Shining Camellia.

Then, the members of Team Gotō and the Family of Angels are at the Fureai Park Footbridge as they are seeing the vehicles below the footbridge.

Team Gotō: Anzu Ogi, Nanako Funatani, Dairoku Kaji, Shigeru Hirashita, Hitomi Takao, Masami Nojima, Kyōji Nogami and Masanobu Uehara
    Jun’s Angels: Jun Gotō, Nozomi Momijidani, Sora Kaneshiro, Kyō Nukui, Sakura Toriumi, Kurumi Nukui, Kōme Ogi and Yuzuha Aigae
    Others: Asumi Hiramatsu, Noriko Masuka, Yumi Kaneda and Yuki Sasaki

“What a nice view, Jun. It seems that winter season is about to be over and I hope that the cherry blossom trees will be grown by spring” said Shigeru.

“Yeah, it’s a month away to see the cherry blossom trees blooming and I wonder what could be special for us” said Jun.

“Well, what could be special for us is that as Angels, they have their faith, hope and love as well as respecting to one another” said Nozomi.

“Wow, I agree with that, Nozomi. What else you have to say about something special for our group?” said Jun.

“It’s going to be all about sharing. Sharing means to give your blessings to anyone else” said Hitomi.

“I’m sure that there is something special for us and that’s why we want to prepare for the future as we’re going to progress until we grow up in the future” said Asumi.

“I assumed that our future will be brighter as long as we continue to stick together” said Yuzuha.

“Yeah, Yuzuha” said Asumi.

“I see. So, that’s why we’re challenging us after the formation last month” said Kyō.

“Yeah, it means that our group has been ready to take the new heights as we’re heading to another level” said Jun.

“I know that the Shining Camellia, the Homwrecking Dragons and Jun’s Angels have merged themselves to create the Family of Angels. It’s been a symbol of friendship with harmonious smiles and gracious dreams” said Masami Nojima.

“Yeah, when we start forming the group, everyone smiles as the faith in our group is the way to live as one team” said Kurumi.

“No matter what the expectations are coming into our team, it’s time for us to step up to give cherish things that make people in the community happy” said Kōme.

“That’s right, Kōme. This gathering is going to the first thing that we have to share together, enjoy together and get along together as a one family” said Sakura.

“Yep, Sakura. It’s going to be the first time that we’re going to hold the gathering as one Family of Angels” said Nozomi.

“When we planned to create the Family of Angels, it’s more like a big community that everyone gives cherish things, purified hearts and enriching lives” said Sora.

“Upon reaching the end of the day, these happy memories will never forget. It’s the faith that has been stored for us to progress and hope” said Jun.

“Yeah, it’s true. Oh, by the way, the invitees are now heading to the Izumi Park” said Kyō.

“That’s great! They are ready to see us when we reach to the park. Well, everyone, I’m glad that you’ll be delighted and it’s for fun to enjoy this day” said Jun.

“Yeah!” said the members of Team Gotō and Jun’s Angels.

“Then, let’s go to the park!” said Jun.

“Okay!” said the members of Team Gotō and Jun’s Angels as they are walking together on their way to the Izumi Park.

Meanwhile, at the Izumi Park, the members of the Shining Camellia and the Bravehearts are staying in their respective gazebos, waiting for Team Gotō and Jun’s Angels. Some members of Team Gotō are members of the Homewrecking Dragons.

“Jun and her friends are finally here, Tomoka!” said Maho.

“Ah, they’re here! Jun, I’m finally glad that we see you again!” said Tomoka as she runs to hug Tomoka.

“Tomoka! Are you finally glad to see me?” said Jun.

“Yeah!” said Tomoka.

“Looks like you have changed, Tomoka. I think you’re pretty and beautiful” said Jun.

“Thanks, Jun. My mother bought these because it feels like that I want to wear this on a special occasion like this” said Tomoka.

“Yep. Uh, Tomoka, this gathering is all for us and you’re glad that I make it” said Jun.

“Yeah, Jun. I’m glad that we’re going to start the gathering together. I mean, Hitomi and others have celebrated the National Foundation Day last Thursday” said Tomoka.

“Oh, yes, it was, Tomoka. Last Thursday, we celebrated the National Foundation Day festivity in Den-en-chōfu and we have a lot of fun to remember how Japan was founded by a great emperor according to the legends” said Hitomi.

“Yeah, I didn’t go there because my family and I have a gathering at home, meeting with my cousins” said Tomoka.

“So, it looks like we’re all here and I see Chinami Isurugi and Miyaka Mizuno, coming in the gathering too!” said Jun.

“Hey, Jun! We feel that we’re going to see some lovebirds hanging in one place” said Chinami Isurugi.

“Yeah, Jun. Is the gathering already started?” said Miyaka Mizuno.

“Uh, not yet, Isurugi and Mizuno. We’re just having prepared for the event. So, don’t be excited. Okay, Tomoka, it feels like this gathering will be not only to have a Valentine’s Day activity, but I have recreational board games I brought for all of you!” said Jun.

“Really, Jun? You brought some board games?” asked Nami.

“Yeah, Hitomi gave me these board games because I want everyone on test your critical thinking in playing these games” said Jun.

“Ah, I get it. So, that’s why this is really a Valentine’s Day activity” said Nami.

“Yes, it was, Nami. So, are we ready to start the gathering activity?” said Jun.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Bravehearts and the Family of Angels.

“Okay, then let’s start!” said Jun as the gathering activity begins with the members of the Bravehearts and the Family of Angels are ready to enjoy their day.

Part 2 will be on the next post.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Volume 4: "The Charm, The Prestigious and The Cat" | Special Chapter 6: "An Angelic Day at the Izumi Park"

Part 2

At the start of the gathering activity, the first activity is the card games. In which, whoever gets five cards around the park wins the game. It was won by Team Kadokawa.

The second activity is the “Pass the Message” game. Each member must read the sentence stated in the paper, so that they will remember the sentence when they are passing the message to the next member. Once the person remembers the sentence that was said by the fourth person, he/she must write the sentence.

“We should start the first round!” said Jun.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Family of Angels.

Team Kadokawa: Megumi Kadokawa, Tomoka Minato, Akiko Miyazaki, Natsuki Sakura, Satsuki Ōkuma
    Team Kamisaka: Junichi Kamisaka, Ryōta Mikawa, Shōzō Takamatsu, Kazue Futagawa, Chitose Ayano
    Team Miyaji: Kiyoto Miyaji, Miki Akizuki, Kōichi Aoyama, Mito Azaki and Kiyoto Miyaji
    Team Gotō: Hitomi Takao, Anzu Ogi, Nanako Funatani, Dairoku Kaji, Kyōji Nogami
    Team Nukui: Kyō Nukui, Kurumi Nukui, Kōme Ogi, Nozomi Momijidani, Sora Kaneshiro
    Team Hiramatsu, Asumi Hiramatsu, Shigeru Hirashita, Maaya Tachibana, Chinami Isurugi, Miyaka Mizuno
    Team Kaneda: Yumi Kaneda, Masami Nojima, Yuzuha Aigae, Kenshō Maehara, Anzu Ogi
    Team Okamura: Kazuo Okamura, Kazuyo Nanase, Kojō Izuki, Seiichi Maeyama, Tetsuo Sugibayashi

“Each member must remember the word before the last member to write the sentence in a whiteboard. Whoever who gets the correct answer wins the match. It will be a single-elimination tournament and one team will be declared the winner of this activity” said Sakura.

In the first match, Team Gotō faces off against Team Kaneda. While Yumi Kaneda remembered the sentences and let her groupmates to know about it, Hitomi Takao made a mistake when she forgot to remember the word. In the end, Kenshō Maehara wrote in the whiteboard, “A very symphonic celebration happened.”

“Team Kaneda wins and advances to the second round!” said Jun as Yumi Kaneda and her teammates celebrate their win.

In the second match, Team Hiramatsu and Team Miyaji clash each other. At the start, both teams remember the sentences written from a piece of paper and then, Miyaka Mizuno writes the sentence in the whiteboard. The word in the whiteboard is “Nothing beats music.”

“Team Hiramatsu wins in a very nice Japanese writing and advances to the second round!” said Jun. Miyaka’s Japanese writing skills was very beautiful and magnificent.

In the third match, Team Kadokawa would go one-on-one against Team Okamoto. While Tomoka and Tetsuo will be the ones who will write the sentences, Megumi and Kazuo tell their teammates to know the sentence in the piece of paper.

“Tomoka made a great performance in her recent Japanese subject activity. I’m sure she’ll remember about the lessons that the teacher gave us” said Saki.

Tomoka and Tetsuo would write the sentences in the whiteboard. After this, Masanobu and Sakura observe the writings of Tomoka and Testuo. “Hmm… it seems that both of them have able to get the right answer” said Masanobu.

“I guess, you’re right. Either of them has written the correct answer” said Sakura.

“Ah, I see. Well, looks like we have a draw. Both wrote “A peaceful country remains standing tall.” Well, let’s try this again, but this time another piece of paper will be picked!” said Jun.

Then, Megumi and Kazuo would let their teammates to remember the sentence and Tomoka and Tetsuo write their sentence in the whiteboard. Masanobu and Sakura check at the two whiteboards to see which one is correct.

“The sentence written in the piece of paper is “The land of the warriors descends from chaos.” So, which one is correct?” said Jun.

Sakura and Masanobu announce “Team Kadokawa made the correct sentence, but for Team Okamura, they forgot to add a word that should have been corrected.”

“I guess that Team Kadokawa wins the round and they will advance to the second round!” said Jun.

“We did it, Tomoka! Looks like we’re going to the second round!” said Megumi.

“Alright, what a great team!” said Tomoka as she and Megumi give each other’s high fives.

In the fourth match, Team Nukui was able to defeat Team Kamisaka with Nozomi wrote “I give you a cherish moment of my life.”

“We’re down to four remaining and it will be a big challenge between themselves. So, the first second round match will be Team Hiramatsu vs. Team Kadokawa and the other match will be Team Kaneda vs. Team Nukui” said Jun.

“The first second round match will be Team Hiramatsu vs. Team Kadokawa. Each team member must remember the sentence before the write will write the sentence he/she remembered from his/her teammates on the whiteboard. We’ll determine who will be advancing to the final round” said Masanobu.

“Okay! Ready, set… go!” said Jun as Asumi and Megumi tell Shigeru and Akiko to remember the sentence that was written from the piece of paper. Then, this would continue to the other teammates. Finally, when Miyaka and Tomoka remember everything from their groupmates, they write the sentence in the whiteboard.

When Miyaka and Tomoka are done writing their answers on the whiteboard, Masanobu and Sakura walk to the two to see who which one is correct.

“The sentence in the piece of paper is “The waves splash through while the horizon sets above the view.” I think we’ll determine the winner of this match” said Jun. Then, Jun found out that Miyaka made the correct answer. “Alright, and the winner of this match is Team Hiramatsu! They’re going to the final round!”

Tomoka feels happy even she loses the match against Team Hiramatsu. “I guess, I lost. I missed one way to correct the sentence, but I’m good.” Tomoka feels respected to Miyaka because of her defeat.

“The next match will be Team Kaneda vs. Team Nukui. Kenshō and Nozomi are going to write their answers while Yumi and Kyō are going to memorize the sentence from this piece of paper. So, let’s get going!” said Jun.

The match begins with Team Kaneda and Team Nukui have competed to determine the opponent for Team Hiramatsu in the finals. Sora didn’t have time to get lazy while playing the activity as she whispers to Nozomi the sentence from a piece of paper. Then, Nozomi starts to write the sentence before Kenshō would do the same thing. At the end, Nozomi made the correct answer with her writing in the whiteboard says, “Songs can be made with melody and rhythm.”

“Team Nukui won by getting the right answer and now, they are going to face off against Team Hiramatsu in the final round of the second activity” said Jun.

“Alright, Kyō, looks like it’s up for grabs to win this activity. I hope that you made the right answer to get. So, I will be the one who should remember the sentence from the piece of paper Jun had” said Nozomi.

“Okay, Nozomi. I got it!” said Kyō.

“And remember, you need to improve your Japanese writing skills before you will have a mid-term exam in this week. Got it?” said Nozomi.

“Yes, Nozomi, I will do it!” said Kyō.

Jun asks Nozomi and Asumi to memorize the sentence from the piece of paper and Nozomi and Asumi memorize the sentence. “Okay, ready… go!”

Nozomi and Asumi whisper to their groupmates as both teams are engaging competition to see who will win the second activity. When Kyō remembered what Kurumi said, Sora thinks about both Kyō and Kurumi working together. “Those two are really worked hard to help our team win. I think Kurumi had a change of heart after she said earlier that she is no longer jealous of Kyō.”

Kyō writes the sentences from a whiteboard while Miyaka follows suit. When Kyō done writing the sentences in Japanese, Miyaka was confused on what the last words in the sentence. Sakura and Masanobu declared the results. “Kyō made the correct answer with the sentence, “It’s better to smile and respect if they cared for you”” said Sakura.

“That means that Team Nukui wins the activity! Congratulations, Kyō and the team! You’ve done it very well!” said Jun as Kyō, Kurumi, Kōme, Nozomi and Sora are happy with the result. Miyaka feels sympathetic after her team lost the match.

In the third and final activity, each team must represent to members to compete in a race with only one leg to be used. Megumi and Tomoka, Junichi and Kazue and Kōme and Kyō compete each other in the final stretch. With Junichi and Kazue is about to win the match, Kōme and Kyō jump together to reach the finish line.

“And the winner is… Kōme and Kyō from Team Nukui!” said Jun.

“Kōme and Kyō made their comeback that allows their opponents to get surprised” said Nozomi.

“Yeah, nice job, Kyō and Kiryume” said Sora.

“Kōme and Kyō have been developing their relationship since their date last Thursday. Jun knows about this because she knows that Kōme had a chance to meet Kyō in person” said Kurumi.

At five o’clock in the afternoon, the Family of Angels and the Bravehearts eat their foods. Kyō, Jun, Nozomi, Sora, Sakura, Kurumi, Kōme and Yuzuha prepare their foods to be served and each member of the Family of Angels and the Bravehearts picks their foods to eat.

While eating, the members of the Family of Angels and the Bravehearts are enjoyed talking with each other. Later, in the second part of the gathering, Jun and Kyō are finding a boy and a girl to do the love test.

“This is the next part we’re going to do, the love test. Everyone is free to take this activity for no charge. Who wants a volunteer to take part of the love test?” said Jun.

The members of the Family of Angels and the Bravehearts are question about what the love test is. Then, after they remember about what the love test is, someone volunteers to take part of the love test. “I’ll do!”

“Oh, it’s you, Megumi. Please, come in” said Jun.

“Who will be your partner?” asked Kyō.

‘Uh, Junichi” said Megumi as she points on Junichi.

“Oh, Junichi Kamisaka. He’s fierce as he is. So, I’m glad that you’re going to come to this activity. Come in” said Kyō.

“Ah… no thanks” said Junichi.

“Come on, Junichi. Don’t be afraid. It’s just for fun” said Jun.

“I would glad that I’m going to participate, but I never love on someone” said Junichi.

“What?” said the members of the Shining Camellia.

“Oh, Junichi, it’s your chance to test your love and I hope that you will be fine at the end of this activity” said Megumi.

“Okay, fine. I’ll do it!” said Junichi as he walks to Megumi.

“Well, what a fine couple that we’re going to do the love test. Megumi and Junichi, please, sit down” said Jun.

After Nozomi and Kurumi prepare their things for the love test, Kyō holds the poem to read a love poem. While Kyō reading the poem, Sora commented, “Kyō had never been a great composer long time ago, but with his help of us, he finally start writing and composing songs for us. In his recent workpiece, “the Truth of Love”, the lines are looked like charming and incentive, in which he feels sympathetic and I don’t know if it’s a bad poem. Kyō had finally learned his way to write poems before he composed his songs with the help of me, Nozomi and Sora. Also, Sakura, Kurumi, Kōme and Yuzuha have shared their poems to us when we hold our first activity in Fureai Park. That was so interesting that we were able to have our poems being impressed with the poems filled with lines and words.”

After Kyō finished reading his piece, Megumi and Junichi clap their hands.

“You see that, Junichi? This poem makes me feel admired that someday, I will have a loved one on my lap” said Megumi.

“Well, I would too, Megumi. I think that I was right about being a passionate and fearless person. It means that I wanted to have a true love who is sweet and carefree” said Junichi.

“Oh, yeah, I think you’re referring to me, Junichi” said Megumi. Junichi was shocked that the sweet and carefree person was Megumi, which makes the members of the Shining Camellia feel amazed.

“Oh, I was” said Junichi.

“I wonder if you and me will become partners. That way, you will find your secrets into your heart. I promise” said Megumi.

“Well, I’m fine with that, but I want to express my feelings because you helped me working on our assignments and then, you feel happy when I finally overcome my fears of losing. It’s fine that I want to be with you on my side. I guess that you will love me if you can feel your desires” said Junichi.

“Oh, for love and joy, I will, Junichi” said Megumi.

“Really, Megumi?” asked Junichi. Megumi nods as she agrees to be with Junichi. “Okay! I think it’s time for us to be partners after all.”

“Yeah, Junichi. Oh, by the way, here’s for you” said Megumi as she gives the card to Junichi.

“And this is for you, Megumi” said Junichi as he gives the rose and chocolate to Megumi. “I hope you like it, Megumi. I think that you’re so sweet and carefree to be with you and I know that you’re ready to move on.”

“I know, Junichi, I know. Thanks, Junichi, for these gifts” said Megumi.

“Thank you, Megumi. This card feels me overjoyed to make me fall in love with you” said Junichi.

The members of the Shining Camellia had said “oohs” and “aaws” after seeing Megumi and Junichi are feeling happy to be together for the first time.

“And that’s that. Looks like we have our two-lovely people are finally fall in love. They feel satisfied with their gifts and they know each other for a long time” said Jun.

“Yeah, Jun. I think they are officially partners. Okay, who’s next?” said Jun as the members of the Family of Angels and the Bravehearts are wanting to take part of the love test.

Later, Natsuhi and Hinata hold their hands during their love test after Kyō instructed the two to hold hands for a minute.

“I would have been doing this with him if he’s not ending my relationship long time ago, but I believe that Natsuhi was able to do anything for Hinata” said Maho.

“Although that he is serious and adamant, he is sincere to any female student in Keishin. This would have been a good idea if Natsuhi wants to rely on you long time ago” said Saki.

“Yeah, I almost had it, but I’m okay to be with Natsuhi, even he has to do this all by himself” said Maho.

When the love test is ended, the final part of the gathering is the fireworks display. The friends of Kyō Nukui and Sakura Toriumi prepare their fireworks to be sparkled. This makes the big gathering event even more enjoyable.

The fireworks begin to spark as the first batch of fireworks booming through the sky.

The members of the Family of Angels and the Bravehearts are happy to see the fireworks really sparked and they said the “oohs” and “aahs” when the fireworks are displayed. It even continues with the set of fireworks booming through the sky.

After the fireworks display, the gathering event was finished with the group picture. As Kyō finished setting up the camera for the group picture, the camera flashes with the members of the Family of Angels and the Bravehearts smiled in happiness and joy.

“After the gathering was ended, this is the time that they have to part ways with each other. It was a fun activity to make the Valentine’s Day a full of lovebirds and everyone feels happy and overjoyed with their activities and interval acts” said Jun.

When the time is now 8:18, the members of the Family of Angels is about to part ways with each other as this gathering event was their best activity they have since the formation of the namesake group.

“Jun, thank you so much for inviting this event. I think you’re the one who makes this event happened because you came up on ideas like this” said Tomoka.

“Yeah, Tomoka. We, Jun’s Angels, have organized many events anywhere we want. Because of the formation of the Family of Angels, this is going to be a network of friends that we will be able to lead the community in the future” said Jun.

“On the bright side, we couldn’t thank you if you are able to contribute us during the teambuilding activity. It was very important to organize this event. But thank goodness, you and your friends are really the bravehearts in our group” said Nozomi.

“Yeah, I agree with that Nozomi. Tomoka, I’m very glad that you have the ideas coming up before Hitomi and Asumi help Jun to coordinate this event’ said Sora.

“Well, at first, it was a big way to celebrate our first month anniversary of this team and I know that you and your friends have been able to organize this event. I know that everyone in the Family of Angels are ready to take their interests to the next level. We would shine ourselves as future leaders of the community” said Tomoka.

“Yeah, it seems that everyone in the Family of Angels have worked hard in creating this event and on top of that, you really deserved the right way to make this event happen” said Kurumi.

“In case the other members of the Family of Angels have given support to celebrate this event, the gathering would have been a grand welcome for us. It’s not yet our first year anniversary, but it’s just the setting for us to create more events” said Kōme.

“After the Christmas Party, we come up on communicating with you and your friends to form the Family of Angels. It took a few weeks to form this group because everyone in Jun’s Angels have kept their pride, courage and prosperity” said Yuzuha.

“Well, thanks, everyone. I know everyone is expected to make their opportunities to lead in the future. As long as that we’ll be able to organize new events soon, everyone in the group will be able to share their blessings and give them cherish moments to everyone in our group” said Tomoka.

“Ah, yes, it is. I wonder if you’re planning to come to the Little Wing Orphanage soon. I believe that we’re hopefully going to plan another event, which will be before the finals. The finals will be in the second week of March for the graduating students while the week before the spring break for the non-graduating students” said Sakura.

“Oh, better yet, we’ll let you know if you have an idea to organize an event, Tomoka. I think it’s on your decision whether to organize an event or not” said Kyō.

“Okay, I will do it!” said Tomoka.

“That’s very nice. Alright, we’ll see you around, Tomoka! I hope we’ll meet each other again soon” said Jun as the members of the Family of Angels waved their hands goodbye to the members of the Shining Camellia and the Bravehearts.

“Okay, we’ll see you soon, Jun and the Angels! Bye!” said Tomoka while the members of the Shining Camellia and the Bravehearts wave their hands goodbyes.

“And so, there are many memories being filled when we finished the gathering event. It was a lot of fun that we ever made since the Christmas Party and I appreciated their support when the members of the Family of Angels wanted to support the gathering at the same time. It’s the first major event for the Family of Angels since the formation of the namesake event. These memories were never lost, and I hope that another gathering event will be held very soon” said Jun as she finished telling the story about the Family of Angels’ first gathering. Then, she puts the picture on cabinet, which is filled with pictures.

Family of Angels: Composed of five teams
    Team Gotō: Anzu Ogi, Nanako Funatani, Dairoku Kaji, Shigeru Hirashita, Hitomi Takao, Masami Nojima, Kyōji Nogami and Masanobu Uehara
    Jun’s Angels: Jun Gotō, Nozomi Momijidani, Sora Kaneshiro, Kyō Nukui, Sakura Toriumi, Kurumi Nukui, Kōme Ogi and Yuzuha Aigae
    Team Takeda: Michiko Takeda, Ayane Shirakawa, Haruko Kōyama, Kozue Hanabusa and Aika Sagawa

Team Miyazaki: Akiko Miyazaki, Natsuki Sakura, Satsuki Ōkuma, Katsuei Kōno, Asami Nakagawa, Miki Akizuki, Kōichi Aoyama, Mito Azaki and Kiyoto Miyaji
    Team Kadokawa: Megumi Kadokawa, Nami Takashirō, Kotoe Kanō, Fujiko Sasaki, Ryōta Mikawa, Shōzō Takamatsu, Junichi Kamisaka, Akiyuki Katsumoto, Kaiji Nakagami, Kazue Futagawa, Chitose Ayano, Shizuka Tojo, Sayoko Nagata and Minako Kawaguchi

“Wow! Amazing! That gathering was so awesome! I can’t wait to have that event again!” said Akiko.

“Yeah, you’re organizing events for us since the formation. I hope that for this month, we’re going to have successful activities we organize” said Megumi.

“Okay, okay, okay. I know that it’s been a long time that I never lost my memories when we formed the Family of Angels, but it’s not all about our past memories we have to forget, but we think about the present year. It’s our new opportunity to start stepping up like all of us” said Jun.

“Yeah, it’s not about the past we will keep as memories, but I believe that the Family of Angels have to put the name of respect, courage and progress for us to lead in the future” said Nozomi.

“Of all the things we made for the Family of Angels, our time has come to keep our promises to get the treasures of opportunity” said Sora.

“Just like the gathering event, we spend a lot of time to celebrate the first month anniversary of the Family of Angels and it’s been a while that we want to get know to anyone” said Kurumi.

“Tomorrow, it will be the homecoming of the Homewrecking Dragons in Shinjuku. We should fine a place to enjoy the party and I know that it’s going to be fun” said Kōme.

“Also, I found out that without Subaru and his team, who will be heading to Kumi Kaneda’s home in Kamata, the Bravehearts will keep their core to join with Tomoka for the homecoming event” said Yuzuha.

“Well, we didn’t decide yet whether to have my friends coming to the homecoming” said Tomoka.

“Oh, I’m sure that you will have your friends coming to the homecoming party. The homecoming will be held in south of Shinjuku and we should see the Hanami trees blooming” said Jun.

“For that, there are times that we’re going to organize events. In case we will be going to the mansion every weekend, I think it’s fine for us to organize and we’ll let the Bravehearts know what we do in the future” said Sakura.

“Aside from that, the Family of Angels have focused on finding the roots on some of the stronger youth players and I expect that when the real competition comes, it’s going to be a real challenge for each of us” said Kyō.

“Yeah, it’s been a while that we’re planning to participate at the tryouts for the Keishin Academy middle school basketball team. I hope that we’re going to keep this plan coming until Tomoka had decided what to do next week. Is that right, girls?” said Saki.

“Yeah!” said Maho, Airi, Hinata, Mimi, Kagetsu, Tsubaki, Hiiragi and Masami.

“I’m sure that we’re going to keep our core together until the mansion will be permanently owned by us. So, that means, it’s optional to enter our mansion at no charge” said Tomoka.

“Well, we’ll think about that. But anyway, it’s time to go back to Kamata and go back to the mansion!” said Jun.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Family of Angels and the Braveheaerts. The memories in the gathering had never lost when it comes to the group’s respect, courage and progress. It means that the members of the Family of Angels have never lost their pride as they enjoyed their priorities even that they are ready to lead the Bravehearts in the future. It’s been a quite say that everyone in the Family of Angels and the Bravehearts will always remember the event and hopefully, this will do in tomorrow’s homecoming of the Homewrecking Dragons.

UP NEXT: Extras 1: "No More Troubles After One Day" [It will pair up with Extras 2: "When One Ground Hits, One Hurricane Executes" for the two posts in a day update!]

ADDENUM: In case you notice, Nami Tamayama is now Nami Takashirō and Kotoe Kano is now Kotoe Kanō.

On the next update, on May 20 (Sunday), there will be two updates in a day to be posted and these extras will be focused on the other groups of the Bravehearts outside the Family of Angels.
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; May 20th, 2018 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Despite the last update didn't go well for the first time, tonight, it will be two updates in a day for Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts! These Extra chapters will be focused on the other groups outside the Bravehearts and the Family of Angels. There is no Extra chapter for Team Aurora because they will be featured in the next volume. The first extra Chapter will be focused on both The Wisteria Club and the Foul Play Crew as what happened to both groups after the agreement between the Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow. The second extra Chapter will be focused on the Orange and Fuchsia where they have some plans for their friend, Airi Kashii, on her birthday. The next two Extra chapters will be posted on May 23 (Wednesday). So, sit back, relax and enjoy reading the first two Extra chapters!

The first post will be "No More Troubles After One Day". In this extra Chapter, you will see a new set of characters came from both sides.

After the Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow agreed to balance their number of members, The Wisteria Club and the Foul Play Crew finally end their shot argument ever since the reshuffling of students. The Wisteria Club is composed of students who were friends with Masami Fujii while the Foul Play Crew is composed of students who were friends with the Takenaka twins: Tsubaki and Hiiragi Takenaka. They promise each other that they will not fight each other for arguments they made and hopefully, they will work together for the Bravehearts as well as to Masami Fujii and Tsubaki and Hiiragi Takenaka.

EXTRAS 1: “NO MORE TROUBLES AFTER ONE DAY”

The Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow have balanced their number of members after the Bravehearts have an agreement with them about balancing the membership of both Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow. The two new group names are The Wisteria Club and the Foul Play Crew.

At Basketball Court #4, located outside of the Recreational Center, Foul Play Crew battled against The Wisteria Club for the first time since the reshuffle. The Wisteria Club is almost there of winning the match with the score of 19-16.

The Wisteria Club: Composed of four teams
    Team Matsuda: Mieko Matsuda, Shiori Satō, Jirō Kitagawa, Katsuko Miyazawa, Tomoko Sasaki, Naomi Ishimoto and Nobunari Adachi
    Team Nobutoki: Michiko Nobutoki, Suehiro Nishida, Jin Akagawa, Ichirō Hanazawa, Kaori Makihara, Nobuko Ariyoshi, Yūki Kamimachi and Nobunaga Takii

Team Gotō (KA): Sukehiro Gotō, Takahiro Sugihara, Minami Okamura, Kishō Sadatomi, Risa Nosaka, Chisato Tachibana, Nagisa Murayama, Arisa Hidaka, Ryūsei Kadokawa and Erika Ishihara
    Team Natsuka: Yuka Natsuka, Ryōhei Akatsuki, Kenshō Nobumoto, Rikichi Akaishi, Shōta Hagiwara, Taisuke Hamada, Nobuko Fujihara, Yuriko Satō and Itsumi Kanada

Staff: Masako Fujii

Foul Play Crew: Composed of three teams
    Team Shimojō: Ken Yamamoto, Aya Shimojō, Shinobu Higashimura, Keiko Hosada, Kanehira Satō, Ryūichi Sagawa, Ryūta Murozono, Kenta Hisakawa and Shōji Nozawa
    Team Asakura: Akari Asakura, Mitsugi Nagasawa, Ryōsuke Kanemoto, Asuka Aragaki, Michitarō Ibuki, Kimiko Furihata, Toshihisa Ōnishi and Minami Ishizuka

The Wisteria Club: Sukehiro Gotō (PG), Jirō Kitagawa (SG), Jin Akagawa (SF), Takahiro Sugihara (PF), Ichirō Hanazawa (C)
    Foul Play Crew: Mitsugi Nagasawa (PG), Ryōsuke Kanemoto (SG), Ken Yamamoto (SF), Shōji Nozawa (PF), Shinobu Higashimura (C)

“Come on, Sukehiro! You can do it!” said Mieko as the members of The Wisteria Club are cheering for Sukehiro Gotō. Sukehiro is facing off against Ryōsuke Kanemoto. Then, Sukehiro drives past Mitsugi with his speed and shoots the ball with the layup. Masako Fujii blows her whistles as the game is over.

“Game over. The Wisteria Club 21, Foul Play Crew 16. The Wisteria Club wins the match!” said Masako Fujii. The members of The Wisteria Club are celebrating their victory with the players on the court.

“We finally won, Sukehiro! We finally teach Ken and Shinobu their lesson!” said Takahiro.

“Yeah, I can’t believe that their mistake is their mistake. That agreement equalizes the membership of the Dazzled Hearts with Team Blue and Yellow” said Sukehiro.

Ken Yamamoto and Shinobu Higashimura appear to congratulate Sukehiro Gotō and Takahiro Sugihara. “I’m impressed with your performance, you two. I’m not mad at both of you because you’re still my classmate” said Ken.

“Yeah, it’s been a while that we finally face each other after what happened last Thursday” said Sukehiro.

“It’s a mistake that Team Asakura had moved away from Team Nobutoki since the reshuffle happened. Masami made the reshuffling changes the landscape of the Dazzled Hearts” said Shinobu.

“It seems that the four of us have played hard after shifts and turns happened to both teams” said Takahiro.

“Yeah, Takahiro” said Sukehiro while Ken and Shinobu nod as they said yes. “It was a great for the four of us and I hope that we’re going to work together as a team in the next tournament.”

“Yeah!” said Takahiro, Ken and Shinobu.

“Alright, everyone! I had a major announcement!” said Mieko Masuda. The members of The Wisteria Club and the Foul Play Crew are listening to what Mieko said. “Now, because of the reshuffling agreement that was approved yesterday, I won’t be worrying about with the “not getting along” again. Since the new members are here, I will give you an introduction to Team Natsuka.”

The members of Team Natsuka stand up together to meet with Mieko.

“Now, in case you notice, the compensation made a big improvement for the Dazzled Hearts because a new group had arrived as they are group buddies together with Masami and they are the new members to lead the new team for the Dazzled Hearts” said Mieko.

“The Wisteria Club is now filled with students from 6-A, 6-C, 6-D and 6-F. Masami was so happy that former and current classmates of her are joining forces for the first time” said Shiori Satō.

“Here are the new members of our new team, Team Natsuka. They arrived for the first time because Masami told them to arrive early to meet with her in the recent hours ago. She said that unlike us, these students have been in the camp for her family business a few years ago. Please, introduce yourselves” said Suehiro Nishida.

“Okay! We got it!” said the members of Team Natsuka.

“My name is Nobuko Fujihara. I’m the sister of Nobuhiro Fujihara. I’m once a classmate of Masami during first grade along with Yuriko and Itsumi. I liked to cook sashimi dishes because Masami taught me about those types of dishes.”

“My name is Yuriko Satō. I’m the sister of Genji Satō. I like to cook sashimi foods and my family had been friends with Masami since Masami and I are childhood friends and we were able to play together at the Nishina Park.”

“My name is Itsumi Kanada. I’m the brother of Isami Kanada. I begin to befriend Masami because I always come to Sushi Fujii to eat tofu and sushi. It was so delicious to eat those and some day, I want to work with Masami as the cook.”

“My name is Taisuke Hamada. I’m from section 6-A and my father is working in a luxury hotel in Saitama. I have been friends with Masami when we were able to cook tofu and rice at her home. So far, Masami was always enthusiastic to me because my interests in sashimi.”

“My name is Shōta Hagiwara. I’m from section 6-D. Despite that I’m a classmate of Mimi and Kagetsu, Masami and I were together as friends for a long time. She was sweet and energetic when it comes to her excitement to cook tofu and other sashimi products in her restaurant.”

“My name is Rikichi Akaishi. I’m from section 6-F. I’ve been friends with Masami because we were closed as neighbors. She and her friends are very good in cooking, but I always being helped by Masami when I found trouble in finding the right ingredients.”

“My name is Kenshō Nobumoto. I’m from section 6-F. My parents ran a restaurant business in Setagaya, but together with my siblings, we were able to stay together under one house. Masami visited my home every time we were writing our assignments together.”

“My name is Ryōhei Akatsuki. I’m from section 6-A. I was good in making sashimi because my family had run a fishing industry to sell seafood animals to different hotels for gourmets. Masami and I were coming up on creating a gourmet restaurant away from the Misawa Resort Hotel. I came up on that idea while Masami was in the mansion.”

“Finally, my name is Yuka Natsuka. I’m from section 6-A and I’m the leader of Team Natsuka. Since being a close friend to Masami, I was influenced to her family business because I always spend there to eat with my family members. Masami and I are always together to go shopping in Shinjuku to buy some unique accessories for her restaurant, Sushi Fujii.”

“Okay, everyone. Now that you know about the members of Team Natsuka. Here are the things that they like. They were frequently good in cook because of Masami’s mastery of cooking sushi, tofu and other sashimi products” said Michiko Nobutoki.

“Also, when it comes to her family business, all of them were invited to eat at Sushi Fujii” said Jirō Kitagawa.

“They were together since they were kids and now, they grow up and start learning to cook foods” said Jin Akigawa.

“Masami said that these guys are hopefuls to be part of her family business and someday, they might be able to get their jobs as soon as they are good in cooking” said Nobunaga Takii.

“The three of us, me, Shiori and Jirō, were good in cooking and we were able to connect with those new members through chat. Masami wanted them to be part of the Dazzled Hearts, in order to start planning her own restaurant before the entrance of the Misawa Resort Hotel. But hopefully, her restaurant will be beautiful just like her family business in Sushi Fujii. Saki and Masami were engaging in poster girl competitions, but they were finally together when they were able to work together during the gourmet fair last November” said Mieko Masuda.

“So, I hope that you will be able to meet the new members of The Wisteria Club, everyone! It’s their first day here in the group and remember, before April 11, we should be able to settle our plans to the Bravehearts for the next activities once we’re officially moving to our homes” said Jirō Kitagawa.

“Okay, if there’s nothing you can ask about them, then feel free to talk with them. Thank you very much for coming at our club, members of Team Natsuka!” said Shiori Satō.

“You’re welcome!” said the members of Team Natsuka.

“Everyone, as what Mieko, Jirō and Shiori said, the members of Team Natsuka are good in cooking, especially sashimi dishes. It’s been a long time that Masami had to bring her friends to join our team” said Michiko Nobutoki.

“Now, for the members of Team Blue and Yellow, I will be glad that since you respect defeat against us, well, I’m glad that you will be ready to enjoy eating lunch later on. Of course, with Masami joining along with her friends to go to Shinjuku for an important event for Tomoka’s friends, we’ll be able to start cooking our food right in the mansion” said Masako Fujii.

“You can talk with them whatever you want, and we should be ready to cook some food for the other members of the Bravehearts later tonight” said Suehiro Nishida.

Aya Shimojō, Masako, Mieko, Shiori and Jirō come out to meet with Sukehiro, Takahiro, Ken and Shinobu.

“Well, boys, I had been impressed by your performances during the game and especially, when Takahiro blocked Shinobu’s shot” said Masako Fujii.

“Thanks, Masako!” said Takahiro.

“So, I was planning if the four of you will be working together, despite that Team Gotō and Team Natsuka will be part of the Dazzled Hearts. Then, I have to come up an idea for the members of Team Gotō to train hard because the next tournament for us will be probably held soon” said Mieko.

“Yeah” said Sukehiro and Takahiro.

“Since the problem is over, we don’t have troubles anymore. Since both the Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow were able to equalize themselves, we should be fine to get along together. Just like Saki’s friends and Maho’s friends were able to get along in the same page, we should be able to keep our friendship walk together” said Aya Shimojō.

“Yeah” said Ken, Shinobu, Sukehiro and Takahiro.

“I’m sure that you’re all fine with the agreement yesterday. So, I hope that you will able to enjoy meeting with the members of Team Natsuka” said Jirō.

“Exactly, there are times that we would be able to walk together on the same page, but on the other hand, they might end up splitting the two if either The Wisteria Club or the Foul Play Crew is busy” said Shiori.

“Well, then, we should play another match, everyone!” said Mieko.

“Okay!” said Ken, Shinobu, Sukehiro and Takahiro.

The match between Team Natsuka and Team Shimojō begin with Itsumi Kanada gets the winning tip for Team Natsuka. Then, when Itsumi passes the ball to Yuriko, then to Nobuko, before passing the ball to Yuka Natsuka. Yuka Natsuka would shoot the ball with the one-hand layup dunk. “Great job, Yuka! You’re very great!” said Mieko.

“Thanks, Mieko! Looks like this is my first time I’m going to play basketball and I will be happier if I will be able to help my team to win” said Yuka Natsuka. The Wisteria Club had introduced the new group known as Team Natsuka. They were Masami’s good friends who were able to participate at the camp for a few years ago. Now that the Wisteria Club and the Foul Play Crew have created peace with each other. They ready to compete for the next competitions that the Bravhearts compete in the next month.

UP NEXT: Extras 2: "When One Ground Hits, One Hurricane Executes"
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; May 20th, 2018 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

The next post will be "When One Ground Hits, One Hurricane Executes". In this Extra chapter, the Orange and Fuchsia's adviser Istuko Kanehira talked to the members of the Orange and Fuchsia about what they will do in preparing for Airi Kashii's birthday.

The Orange and Fuchsia is busy training at the Recreational Center when Itsuki Kanehira announced that a new group will be joining the Bravehearts on Airi’s birthday. Also, not only that they will be invited to celebrate Airi a happy birthday, the members of the Orange and Fuchsia are going to help Airi to make her birthday party the best she ever had since her last birthday last year. They promised that they will keep their friendship with Airi because they get along together with Airi in Keishin Academy and in the Kashii Sports Gym, the working place that Airi and Banri worked out every day.

EXTRAS 2: “WHEN ONE GROUND HITS, ONE HURRICANE EXECUTES”

The Orange and Fuchsia are training at the Recreational Center all morning. The training is about to be over when Itsuko Kanehira calls out the entire group to gather up in a meeting. Yōko Yamazaki was so glad that she finally trained hard after she was able to practice her special move, the Hawkeye Shot. That move used to look at the ball and release it with one hand to shoot after she jumped high like a hawk.

Orange and Fuchsia: Composed of four teams
    Team Hayashida: Asuna Hayashida, Shizuka Ōta, Mitsuki Kaneshiro, Ai Tsukada, Erika Iguchi, Kazuyo Miyazawa, Miki Hishida, Yuriko Akinaga, Chiyo Goto and Yōko Yamazaki
    Team Aoyagi: Kenshō Aoyagi, Ichirō Kanehira, Shōsuke Koyama, Kojiro Miwa, Hirokazu Chijimatsu, Junpei Hayano, Kentarō Nakamatsu, Tsunehisa Nakayama, Naruhisa Ishikawa and Kōichirō Akaike
    Team Ogura: Minami Ogura, Tomoko Aoyama, Miyako Hisamura, Sakura Matsuoka, Maho Okamura, Kazue Tamaki, Chōei Utsumi, Shigehisa Deguchi, Tatsuya Aso, Hisahito Hishida, Eijirō Fukuda and Ryōsei Wakui
    Other: Aya Miyakoōji
    Staff: Itsuko Kanehira and Kaori Kashii

Team Fujisaki: Rina Fujisaki, Rei Rakuyama, Minami Ōshima, Sakura Nobumoto, Chinami Nishida, Ryōsei Sakurai, Nobuo Momijidani, Masahiro Kurokawa, Mareo Koga and Kazurō Ikeda
    Staff: Minako Machida and Kozue Hidaka

“Everyone, I had an announcement to make. Kaori and I were talking about some of the students from other schools. And I found out that Naoko Arakawa, Yuka Fukuhara and Kana Inoue are forming a group of their own. They said that they will be affiliating with the Orange and Fuchsia, but of their own” said Itsuki Kanehira.

“So, does that mean that they are coming to the Bravehearts?” asked Aya.

“Yeah, they are Airi’s friends, but also most of them are from Yōko’s former school, Takahata Elementary School” said Itsuki.

“My friends and I were always hanging out together when we were staying in Takahata. Right now, when we split ourselves to other sections, my friends have planned to create a group to join the Bravehearts. However, they won’t be siding with the Orange and Fuchsia, but they will try to create their own group” said Yōko.

“I’m sure that your friends are preparing themselves to participate on Airi’s birthday” said Shizuka Ōta.

“Yeah, the reason why Naoko and her friends are coming to Airi’s birthday is because since Airi had a lot of friends she met, Airi allowed anyone to come to her birthday. It’s been a while that those girls are going to come by to the mansion and enjoy the birthday party” said Yōko.

“I guess that your friends are going to Airi’s birthday. It wasn’t for you who called them to come to Airi’s birthday” said Kenshō Aoyagi.

“Well, no, Kenshō. I didn’t say that I will call them to come to Airi’s birthday. It’s what Airi did when she had an important day since she is a member of the Keishin Academy basketball team” said Yōko.

“Yeah, that’s true. Being a member of section 1-C is also her opportunity to help her new friends to grow each other’s friendships. Tomoka had a lot of her friends coming to that section because they are from the Family of Angels” said Ichirō Kanehira.

“To push our plans to lead the Bravehearts, we have many groups planning to join the Bravehearts as they wanted to gain opportunity to help themselves” said Mitsuki Kaneshiro.

“Aside from that, there are many things that Tomoka and others did. Right now, the members from other groups have their plans to do while the team leaders like Risa Nagasaki, Rei Kanazawa, Daisuke Kikuchi and Megumi Kadokawa have attended a few meetings with the Bravehearts” said Chōei Utsumi.

“Since then, each group will lead the activities every month. This month is for the Family of Angels. I don’t know if any other teams are going to step up to lead the activities soon” said Rina Fujisaki.

“Oh, yeah. Yes, it is, Rina” said Asuna.

“The first thing that we have to put our action going is that one of the members must learn to play their basic plays” said Ai Tsukada.

“Now, since we’re done with that, I’m going to continue conducting some activities in the Recreational Center in the other days. So, don’t worry about that, but let’s focus on Yōko’s friends” said Itsuko.

“At that time, Yōko had remembered about them when they were getting along to read books, play video games and attend fitness lessons” said Shizuka Ōta.

“From what I know about them is that those guys are liked to play video games in an open house. Usually, Yōko invited them to play video games. On the other hand, they usually become customers to Airi’s family business, the sports gym” said Yuriko Akinaga.

“Of course, that Airi had met a lot of her friends coming from her companions or her family. Define “enthusiasts” means that she is a fitness enthusiast who likes to enjoy hanging out with her friends” said Shōsuke Koyama.

“I’m familiar about your friends, Yōko. Does your friends have played basketball?” said Minami Ogura.

“Maybe” said Yōko.

“I mean, does your friends learn to play basketball?” asked Minami Ogura.

“Yeah, but some of my friends doesn’t refer to play basketball. They like to play volleyball or swimming. They depend on either of the two, but Naoko, Yuka and Kana were usually play basketball together. Even though those three are not varsity players, they like to support me when I compete for the district tournament. My team lost in the second round of the tournament at the hands of one of the good teams in Ikegami. I remember that it’s Ikegami Daichi Elementary School” said Yōko.

“I remember about what you did in your school is that you usually play card games with them” said Ai.

“Ah, yeah, we did that when it’s breaktime. Usually, there are a lot of my friends that are good in card games. Kojō Koyama was known as “The Great Ace”” said Yōko.

“What is ‘The Great Ace’?” asked Kojiro Miwa.

“That title usually used for a higher ranked official of a group known as the Ace Seven” said Yōko.

“Ah, I remember that, Yōko” said Kojiro Miwa.

“Of course, in my former school, I usually like to walk around to look at the students in Takahata. My younger brother Yūji is already a fifth grader and he was a great cade player like Kojō, but also, he was introduced by one of my prodigies, Akihito Nomura, to basketball because I was part of the basketball club. Until then, he is hopefully going to follow my footsteps to enroll in a large middle school in Ōta” said Yōko.

“I see. It looks like you have a family of players, Yōko” said Shōsuke.

“Yeah, Shōsuke. My elder brother, a second year high schooler named Ryōhei, played football. My parents are good in playing basketball. Then, a cousin of mine in Setagaya named Yuriko Ikeda, was a football player” said Yōko.

“Wow, that was a nice profile of your family. I thought that you will be going to enroll in Yaguchi, but Airi made you be part of our group” said Asuna.

“Of course, Asuna. Just like some other good girls in Yaguchi, they loved to play the ball and it’s their own priority during weekends” said Yōko.

“Yeah, I agree with that, Yōko” said Asuna.

“By then, I have been wondering what Naoko and others are up to for Airi’s birthday. I expected to see them what’s going on, but we’ll see if they have created a group” said Yōko.

“So, you said, those girls are video gamers. Right, Yōko?” said Tsunehisa Nakayama.

“Yep” said Yōko.

“I think they are good in competing in kart games and party games. Role playing games are different than they thought” said Tsunehisa.

“Actually, Tsunehisa, my friends have never played an RPG game, but I’m sure either one of them are planning to buy a video game, in order to give it a try” said Yōko.

“I’m sure that those girls are ready to be there for Airi’s birthday” said Tsunehisa.

“Yeah, they will be there because Airi had managed to teach her friends some stretches to create flexibility of their muscles” said Yōko.

“Yeah, that’s correct, Yōko. Anyway, I wanted to create some expectations for Airi’s birthday and that’s why we should be ready to give her a present for sure” said Itsuko.

“Oh, yeah” said Asuna, Kenshō, Minami, Rina and Yōko.

“Now, since I’m the advisor of Airi’s group, I will be preparing some things to do when we’re going to make Airi’s birthday a big and surprise activity to enjoy. Tomoka and I were collaborating this because since the Orange and Fuchsia is a member of the Bravehearts, everyone will be contributed to make a big successful activity” said Itsuko.

“For that, my sister Airi likes to wear a beautiful dress to make her feel gorgeous” said Kaori.

“Of course, Kaori. For starters, each of us must have a birthday present. Show me some hands if you already bought a present for Airi’s birthday” said Itsuko. Most of the members of the Orange and Fuchsia raise their hands. “Okay, good. Now, the next thing that we want to do is that anyone must make a birthday cake for Airi. I was planning to do that on Mitsuki’s birthday a month ago, but Mitsuki’s parents are arrived lately to finish making a birthday cake for Mitsuki” said Itsuko.

“Are you sure that the birthday cake should be sweet and delicious?” asked Kōichirō Akaike.

“Yeah, probably. Of course, Kaori and I have bought some fruits as ingredients for the birthday cake. I love oranges and pomegranates because they are citrus fruits and so easy to eat it out” said Itsuko.

“On the other hand, each group must have their contributions for Airi’s birthday, but remember, choosing one of the goals that you need to throw a big successful party doesn’t mean that you have great efforts for our team. It’s optional to do that if you want to make one or more activities for that” said Kaori.

“That’s right, Kaori. One way or another, we should be working together as a team” said Minako Machida.

“Now, I will give you the assigned activities in preparing for Airi’s birthday. Team Hayashida will be teaming up with Team Aoyagi for the birthday cake making alongside me and Kaori. Then, Team Ogura and Team Fujisaki will be doing the decorations of the party alongside Minako and Kozue” said Itsuko.

“I’m sure that you will be ready to start working on those for a few days before reaching Monday. However, since we have classes on Monday, we should finish doing our activities by the time it hits 12 midnight on the day Airi turns 13” said Kaori.

“Elsewhere, there will be a lot of guests to visit the mansion for the birthday party including the family members of the Kashii family and her relatives” said Kozue Hidaka.

“That’s why we have to work together to finish the preparations for the party. Is that all?” said Minako.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Orange and Fuchsia.

“Good. There’s also one more thing that we have to talk about. Our homes were located in Kamata and Ōmori. Yaguchi is the district that the Misawa Resort Hotel locates. It means that we should be fine that some of our guests came from other districts in Ōta. If I remember correctly, some students don’t know how to locate the Misawa Resort Hotel. For starters, it is located in Yaguchi and because of that, downtown Kamata was just lied in the border of Yaguchi and Kamata. If you want to make sure that your friends will finally know about the Misawa Resort Hotel, say the address to let them inform about that place. Understand, everyone?” said Itsuko.

“Yeah, we understand” said the members of the Orange and Fuchsia.

“Ōta’s nearest river is the Tamagawa River which borders Tokyo and Kanagawa. I’m sure that you have to remember using the map to locate the places you want. Minako has a lot of maps she bought and if you want to borrow those, ask her to use it. Remember, our group has been engaging fitness activities and we will start doing this by the next weekend after we leave the mansion on April 11. Got it?” said Kaori.

“We got it!” said the members of the Orange and Fuchsia.

“Also, the group will re-organize once we add some new members from Keishin or any school around Kamata. As of now, we don’t have plans to do, however, as long as we’re going to do this after a few weeks, we’re all set” said Itsuko.

“Now, if you must know, each leader of the group from different groups will be going to the mansion every Wednesday. The meetings will be held at the mansion or at the Suzuran Shopping Street, located at upper area of Yaguchi” said Kaori.

“Then, when the meeting is done, every group will give time to do for a few days before the weekend. Of course, the Recreational Center is open for the public and we should be able to ask any member of the Bravehearts to open for training. Also, since the first tournament will be held in Ōmori, the Innocent Charm will be there to train for a week. So, if the tournament that we will be targeting is almost two weeks away, we should start training and we should be on a great shape to play in that event” said Itsuko.

“Finally, after April 11, we will go back to our homes. If we want to talk to us, everyone must start communicating with each other online through chat. It’s very important that we have to deal with some things to do and once we’re ready to execute the plans, everyone will work together at the same time” said Kaori.

“Uh, Kaori, if my friends from Suzuridani will be coming to join the Bravehearts, please, consider them to join our team” said Aya.

“Well, you came up with the decision, Aya. I told you that you have to decide on what to do with your friends if they were given an opportunity to join the Bravehearts. I will be talking with your head coach on Monday about that, but we’ll see if your friends will be joining the Bravehearts” said Kaori.

“Okay, Kaori!” said Aya.

“Now, a reminder from the Bravehearts, they are going to leave the mansion to go to Shinjuku Gyo-en at three in the afternoon for the homecoming of Tomoka’s former club in Shiromidai Elementary School. If I remember correctly, that group had a lot of exploration activities they did for the last two years. Team Fujisaki, will one of your representatives be able to come to the homecoming?” said Itsuko.

“None, Itsuko. All members of Team Fujisaki aren’t members of the Homewrecking Dragons. Some of them are members of the student council and the rest are participating in Volunteers Club” said Rina Fujisaki.

“Hmm, I believe that there’s no any member from our group will join the homecoming activity. Well, then, by the time the dusk sets, we should start working on preparations for Airi’s birthday” said Itsuko.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Orange and Fuchsia.

“Let’s make sure that we’re going to finish the preparations before the day Airi turns 13. Alright, if one is done, then the next one should be executed on the next day” said Itsuko.

“Yeah, we got it!” said the members of the Orange and Fuchsia.

“Alright, then training is dismissed!” said Itsuko. The Orange and Fuchsia had finished the agenda as they will start preparing their set-up for Airi’s birthday. After six groups created during the spring, another group will be created by the time Airi is turning 13. Many friends and relatives of Airi will be coming for the birthday and hopefully, this one will be the enjoyable day to celebrate.

UP NEXT: Extra 3: "The Picture Takers" [it will pair up with Extras 4: "The Two New Charming Relatives" on the next update!]

I hope you're all enjoyed reading the first two Extra chapters! This is the penultimate update for Volume 4 as I will close out Volume 4 with two more Extra chapters on May 23 (Wednesday). Get ready to read the next update as I will post the last two Extra chapters for Volume 4 before I will kick off Volume 5 on the fifth week of May!

A disclose executioner.
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class

I remember that I still keep 24 episodes of Ro-Kyu-Bu until now.

It was when I watched the first episode.
    Wednesday, ‎August ‎27, ‎2014, ‏‎12:34:52

It brings back the memories.
    Of course, getting worked up is a normal thing and the positive impression never changes at all!
    Sometimes quantity might be better to express a person's heart. Be sustainable to continue your writing life.
    Sherwin Riga likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Oo Suguri View Post
    I remember that I still keep 24 episodes of Ro-Kyu-Bu until now.

It was when I watched the first episode.
    Wednesday, ‎August ‎27, ‎2014, ‏‎12:34:52

It brings back the memories.
    Of course, getting worked up is a normal thing and the positive impression never changes at all!
    Sometimes quantity might be better to express a person's heart. Be sustainable to continue your writing life.
    Thanks for the kind words, Oo Suguri! It's been a while that I watched Ro-Kyu-Bu! last year before I begin liking the series a lot! Also, this contributes me to writing this series because I want to explore the basketball careers of Tomoka and her friends during their middle school years. But I will plan on what to do in the future volumes as soon as possible.

---------------ROOKS, KNIGHTS AND BRAVEHEARTS---------------

Tonight, Volume 4 will be completed with one more update I’m going to post. After this, on the next update, I will start posting a new chapter of Volume 5. The two Extra chapters feature the Dazzled Hearts, Team Blue and Yellow and Innocent Charm. I hope that I will close out Volume 4 tonight and move on to Volume 5 because I will try my best to continue drafting new chapters of Volume 5. Of course, there will be some thrills and excitements include Subaru’s first match for Nashiba High School after the suspension of his school's boys’ basketball program. I’m so excited that I’m ready to post new updates of Volume 5 and hopefully, I can hit a one-year mark as soon as I will continue drafting chapters in the future. For now, enjoy the two Extra chapters of Volume 4!

The first post will be "The Picture Takers". This is where the Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow do their own activities at the Recreational Center while Saki, Maho, Natsuhi, Tsubaki, Hiiragi and Masami are going to Shinjuku Gyo-en for the homecoming of Tomoka's former club, the Homewrecking Dragons.

While Maho, Saki, Natsuhi, Tsubaki, Hiiragi and Masami leave the mansion to go to the homecoming of Tomoka’s former club, the Homewrecking Dragons, the Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow have their own activities at the Recreational Center. The members of the Dazzled Hearts are doing an activity where they will take their pictures of the guests playing at the Recreational Center. On the other hand, the members of Team Blue and Yellow are playing volleyball where one of Naoko’s friends, Haruyo Kusaka, Saori Minagawa and Asumi Ishida, are good in playing volleyball, but they didn’t make it to the varsity team last year.

EXTRAS 3: “THE PICTURE TAKERS”

The Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow split their activities for today while Maho, Saki, Natsuhi, Tsubaki, Hiiragi and Masami leave the mansion to go to Shinjuku to accompany Tomoka and her friends at the homecoming of The Homewrecking Dragons.

The members of the Dazzled Hearts are sitting at the hotel entrance while Risa Nagasaki fixes her camera, so that she will take pictures later on.

Dazzled Hearts: Composed of three teams
    Team Nagasaki: Ran Mikazuki, Risa Nagasaki, Yoshitsugu Nakagawa, Aoi Otsuji and Kana Yamada, Kōsuke Hasegawa, Akinori Mitobe and Yūki Ando
    Team Maeyama: Atsuko Maeyama, Shizuko Ōhata, Tadamoto Inoue, Minami Kihara, Miho Ōsawa, Yoshiko Shindō, Akihiro Hata and Hideki Eda

Team Hiraki: Kyoko Hiraki, Yurika Akagawa, Yōji Noshitani, Tarō Sakurai, Ryōsuke Hanamura, Rikiya Koga, Ayane Murakawa and Miyū Ikeguchi
    Staff: Akira Nagatsuka

“I guess that we’re all here, everyone!” said Risa Nagasaki.

“Yeah, Risa. Saki told me that while she and her friends are heading to Shinjuku, I will be in charge for the dinner. I don’t know if anyone of you are interested to cook for dinner” said Ran Mikazuki.

“Possibly, but there are a lot of things that we have to do in the mansion before we’re going to leave the mansion next week” said Atsuko Maeyama.

“I thought that we’re going to have training, but when I found out that the Orange and Fuchsia is currently using the Recreational Center for their training, we should find some other things like hobbies” said Yoshiko Shindō.

“Yeah, Yoshiko. The hobbies for our group can be used as free activity for a day. Which means, we should start taking photos at the Misawa Resort Hotel” said Aoi Otsuji.

“That’s right, Aoi. It’s already 12:35 and I can’t think of doing hobbies on the other day. So, I decided to have the cameras right here. Akira brought those because Akira is a good photographer” said Risa.

“Uh, I’m sure that photography is the easiest activity for everyone because it’s where you have to witness an event that you store in for” said Yōji Noshitani.

“Yep. That’s why, everyone is ready to take pictures. So, each group will be divided into three groups. Team Maeyama, Team Hiroki and us, Team Nagasaki” said Yoshitsugu Nakagawa.

“We have to take at least 10 pictures that are using a sports equipment. Of course, we should take pictures at any place in the Recreational Center” said Akinori Mitobe.

“Of course, we should be reminded that while taking a picture, you have the right setting to take a picture. All shots should be shown at the camera when you’re doing the activity. I’ll be waiting for you to come back and see how you are doing in that activity. So, are you ready, everyone?” said Akira Nagatsuka.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Dazzled Hearts.

“Then, let’s start taking pictures!” said Risa.

“Okay!” said the members of the Dazzled Hearts.

The three groups begin to take pictures with Ran Mikazuki, Tadamoto Inoue and a new member of Team Hiraki, Rikiya Koga, capture shots in different areas in the Recreational Center. In one hour, each group must capture 10 pictures either playing in the court or in the outdoor places. When Team Nagasaki and Team Maeyama finished taking their photos, they showed the pictures to Akira Nagatsuka outside the building of the North Wing of the Recreational Center. Only Team Hiraki still finding their way to finish taking pictures.

Rikiya Koga and Team Hiraki are walking to the second floor of the North Wing where they are staying at the bowling court. Rikiya takes a picture of a young man preparing to roll the ball to create acceleration. When he’s done taking a picture, Rikiya gathered his groupmates at one of the tables.

“We only have two more pictures left to finish this activity” said Rikiya.

“But we don’t have time left. It’s almost ten minutes remaining before Akira called us to go back outside” said Yurika Akagawa.

“Yeah, it appears that we’re running out of time, Rikiya. We should take a picture at the other side where that’s the billiards room” said Yōji.

“Okay! Everyone, let’s go!” said Rikiya as Team Hiraki enters to the other room where people are playing billiards in the billiard room. “Okay, it’s your turn, Kyoko. Take a picture of a young man using a cue to aim for the ball.”

“I got it, Rikiya! I’ll do this!” said Kyoko. Kyoko sits in the chair to take a picture of a young man and captures it. Then, Kyoko walks over to Rikiya and shows the picture.

“Wow! Fascinating. Well, then, we’re almost done, folks. Now, there is one place left remaining that we didn’t saw earlier” said Rikiya.

“I know where that place is, Rikiya!” said Tarō Sakurai.

“Yeah, Tarō, where is that place?” asked Rikiya.

“It’s in the volleyball court!” said Tarō.

“Okay, then, we should head to the other end before the staircase. Let’s go!” said Rikiya.

Rikiya and Team Hiraki walk to the volleyball court located at the front end of the second floor. Between the staircase and the table tennis room, the volleyball court is filed with players who play volleyball. At the volleyball court, Team Hiraki founds out that the members of Team Blue and Yellow are there to play. While Daisuke, Tsutomu, Yoshinori and Akitsugu are very good players in basketball, Haruyo Kusaka, Saori Minagawa and Asumi Ishida are good in volleyball, but they didn’t make it to the varsity team.

Team Blue and Yellow: Composed of three teams
    Team Sugisaki: Naoko Sugisaki, Kyōsuke Fumizaki, Asumi Ishida, Haruyo Kusaka, Tarō Matsuba, Saori Minagawa, Kishō Ogata, Nagamasa Miwa, Hirono Yamanaka, Miori Misawa, Ryōsuke Hanamura, Rikiya Koga, Ayane Murakawa and Miyū Ikeguchi
    Team Kikuchi: Daisuke Kikuchi, Tsutomu Fukada, Yoshinori Toshima, Akitsugu Wakui, Hiroto Makara, Hiroshi Arakawa, Shinji Masuda, Ryūichi Kitajō and Hideo Akiyama
    Team Minato: Kanae Hashimoto, Kazumi Tanaka and Yukari Uchida

“Well, look we finally see, everyone. Kyoko and her team, how are you doing?” said Daisuke.

“We’re going to take a picture for our activity today. We thought that your team is ready to play video games, but I found out that some of your members are here to play volleyball” said Kyoko.

“That’s right, Kyoko. My friends have played volleyball because they are good in aiming the target to spike the ball. Also, I supposed that we will meet each other for the first at the Recreational Center because your new members should experience their first day to be part of the Bravehearts” said Naoko.

“Ah, I get it. Naoko, these are the new members: Ryōsuke Hanamura, Rikiya Koga, Ayane Murakawa and Miyū Ikeguchi” said Kyoko.

“Hi, Naoko!” said Ryōsuke, Rikiya, Ayane and Miyū.

“Nice to meet you, the four of you! I expect that you finally here because you guys are formerly from section 6-D” said Naoko.

“Yeah, Naoko. I’m now currently part of section 1-E along with Ayane” said Rikiya.

“On the other hand, Miyū and I were staying in section 1-F” said Ryōsuke.

“Well, I guess that you’re finally know about your new friends, Ryōsuke, Rikiya, Ayane and Miyū” said Naoko.

“Thanks!” said Ryōsuke, Rikiya, Ayane and Miyū.

“It’s almost running out of time and we need to take a picture of you and your friends playing volleyball. We need that to finish our activity” said Rikiya.

“Oh, okay, Rikiya. I will be right back!” said Naoko as she goes back to the volleyball court to continue playing. “Okay, Rikiya, you can capture anywhere you want.”

“Alright, count on it, Naoko!” said Rikiya as he is now aiming at the capture on the volleyball players. When Rikiya captures the last picture, she shows the last picture to Naoko and her friends.

“Wow! I can’t believe that you made a nice picture of us playing” said Naoko.

“Yeah, looks like you are very good in taking pictures, Rikiya” said Asumi Ishida.

“I’m glad that you will show it to your leader. Your leader is always hanging out with Miori after class” said Haruyo.

“Okay, we’ll show it to Akira for him to see the pictures we capture” said Rikiya.

“Good. Should we come with you, Rikiya?” said Naoko.

“Then, okay. At least that we’re together before” said Rikiya.

“Oh, really?” asked Naoko.

“Yeah” said Rikiya. Team Blue and Yellow and Team Hiraki would go down using the staircase and exit the Recreational Center. Akira sees Team Hiraki and Team Blue and Yellow as Rikiya and his team have finished taking ten pictures.

When Akira sees the pictures of different groups from their cameras, Akira compiles the pictures on his computer and shows it to the members of the Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow.

“Looks like you are able to finish doing the activity. Also, my favorite in all of the picture is this” said Akira as he shows the picture of Naoko and her friends playing volleyball, which was taken by Rikiya.

“Oh, I can’t believe that this picture was picked. Akira likes to pick pictures that are perfectly fitted for his journal report” said Risa.

“What is his journal report?” asked Yoshitsugu.

“Akira is a writer for his club, the Kirihara Middle School Journal, the official school newspaper of the Kirihara Middle School. Despite Saki will be staying in Keishin, Akira hopes that he will become one of the editors next year. He’s been informed by the club’s editor-in-chief Tatsunori Yamada that the next publication will be coming in one week before the registration of students to enter clubs for this school year” said Risa.

“I’m sure that when are we going to join, I prefer that we should go to the cooking club or the literature club” said Ran.

“Yep. Every year, the club has their own rights to open a schedule for registration of students to enter a club for a year. It’s not just an extra way to enjoy in Keishin Academy Middle School, there are a lot of activities that the middle school students have compared to ones from the elementary school” said Akira.

“In that case, we should have interests to join the clubs as long as we’re going to register at different clubs. Of course, with our size of our team is between middle and large, a few may take sports while others may take culinary clubs” said Risa.

“That’s right, Risa. As the school year starts, the first lessons will be taken before the next lessons comes out. Each teacher will give you some scope of the subjects as we’re going to participate the discussions every day. Then, at the middle of the term, there will be mid-term examinations while at the end of the term, there will be final examinations. In order to progress to the next term, you must past with at least a satisfactory grade. If you’re good enough to get an excellent mark in any of your subjects, you will be able to get an award for being a good student that has A or A+ grades” said Akira.

“It’s not going to be a competition that we have to get, but it’s going to be a competition between different schools who have produced excellent students and I think high school will be a crucial part for us because entering a high school may be easy to get high grades. We’ll have more time to finish the requirements in order to pass the subjects at the end” said Atsuko Maeyama.

“Yeah, that’s true, Atsuko. Right now, the top middle school in Ōta is the Mikami Junior High School. This school is basically used their own school system, which allows foreigners to enroll there. Mikami had been dominating in basketball and that’s why Keishin needs to get past on them if they make it to the final round. There’s also Kirihara Middle School, Hashida Middle School and Shizuno Middle School, all are located in Kamata” said Risa.

“Yeah, there are a lot of schools that we have to take on in the district tournaments. Hopefully, we have one or more members of the Dazzled Hearts going to compete for the district tournaments. It’ll be a test to determine which school has its best is” said Yoshitsugu.

“Boys, looks like we’re going to be more serious when we get to the major tournaments in Ōta. Is that right, boys?” said Daisuke.

“Yeah!” said Tsutomu, Yoshinori, Akitsugu, Nagamasa and Kishō.

“Hopefully, any one of us will be entering to the volleyball girls’ varsity team. There are no turning backs and no hesitations. Should we do that, girls?” said Naoko.

“Yeah!” said Haruyo, Saori and Asumi.

“The tryouts will be held after the Golden Week, but of course, there could be successes and failures at the end. So, if you’re ready to take part of the varsity teams, you have to prove yourself to be good at” said Akira.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Team Blue and Yellow and the Dazzled Hearts.

“I think they are all agreed to you, Akira” said Risa.

“Good. Now, everyone, each school has a lot of developments when it comes to sports. It should be fine that the best way they will get good talents is to show yourself to be good at. It doesn’t matter whether you trained yourself or not, it depends on what to do when you enter the tryouts” said Akira.

“Not only for that, there are a lot of students, who are hopefully going to play for their school and excelling their progress of their sport which will increase the reputation of being the best in Ōta. I’m sure that we should expect some big competition when we’re going to reach to the major tournaments soon” said Kana Yamada.

“So, everyone, I hope that I’m going to see some true expectations with flying colors and hopefully, you will be representing your school for your pride and courage” said Akira.

“Yes, sir!” said the members of Team Blue and Yellow and the Dazzled Hearts.

“Now, I will be waiting at the mansion because while the Bravehearts are heading to Shinjuku, we’ll be heading to the Suzuran Shopping Street to buy everyone’s needs. That way, we should be prepared to move back to our homes and start today to move on from last year. This year, we should be ready to progress. So, I will be waiting here at the mansion, okay? I’ll see you later, everyone!” said Akira as he shuts down his computer and leaves to go back to the mansion.

“Okay, see you, Akira!” said Risa. Risa would talk to his groupmates as well as the members of Team Blue and Yellow. “Okay, everyone, now we should go back to the mansion at two o’clock in the afternoon and then, we’re going to the Suzuran Shopping Street to buy some stuff we need for future activities. You can play for a half an hour for now.”

“Okay!” said the members of Team Blue and Yellow and the Dazzled Hearts. Team Blue and Yellow and the Dazzled Hearts split up to play sporting activities. While the others are heading to different places at the Recreational Center, Team Hiraki and Team Blue and Yellow are staying.

“So, what should we do, Naoko?” asked Ryōsuke.

“Well, we should go the volleyball room. We can play volleyball right there alongside you and your team, Ryōsuke!” said Naoko.

“Well, sure” said Ryōsuke.

“I hope that you are ready to battle us since it’s our first time that we are members of the Dazzled Hearts. It will be a great match to get before all of us will head to Yaguchi and the Suzuran Shopping Street” said Ayane Murakawa.

“Yeah!” said the members of Team Hiraki and Team Blue and Yellow.

“But wait, there’s more!” said Rikiya.

“More? About what, Rikiya?” asked Naoko.

“We only have a half an hour to play at the Recreational Center before we head back to the mansion and prepare ourselves to go to the Suzuran Shopping Street” said Rikiya.

“Oh, okay!” said Naoko.

“Good. Let’s play volleyball!” said Ayane, Miyū, Ryōsuke and Rikiya.

“Yeah!” said the members of Team Hiraki and Team Blue and Yellow. The new members of the Dazzled Hearts are enjoyed taking pictures including the one that Naoko and her friends playing volleyball. The Dazzled Hearts and Team Blue and Yellow are hopefully going to start planning on what sports they will play for this school year. In two weeks, they will register their membership to different clubs in Keishin Academy Middle School and they will be ready to participate at the activities the school have.

UP NEXT: Extras 4: "The Two New Charming Relatives"
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; May 23rd, 2018 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

The second post will be “The Two New Charming Relatives”. It features the new members of the Innocent Charm to replace their members who joined the Pink Nobles.

The Innocent Charm have acquired new members after the creation of the Pink Nobles. In compensation of the creation of the Pink Nobles, Rei Kanazawa welcomed Kumi Sagami, Akiho Kurimoto, Akira Tayama, Shōijirō Miyashita, Shintarō Ōsumi, Kenta Achiba, Shinobu Hirasawa, Hajime Shimizu and Sayaka Akatsuka. Among the new members, there are two members who are connected to the members of the Bravehearts: Shinobu Hirasawa (relative of Sora Kaneshiro) and Hajime Shimizu (the sister of Harumi Shimizu, the vice captain of the Shiromidai Elementary School). The new members are receiving expectations and they are planning to get along with the Innocent Charm once they are ready to start their new journey in Keishin Academy Middle School.

EXTRAS 4: “THE TWO NEW CHARMING RELATIVES”

The Innocent Charm and the Prestigious Charm are playing bowling at the second floor of the North Wing of the Misawa Resort Hotel, which is also known as the Recreational Center. Without Ryōta Nakamura and the Pink Nobles, the Innocent Charm and the Prestigious have played a bowling match.

While the friendly match between the Innocent Charm and the Prestigious Charm is ongoing, the eight new members of the Innocent Charm have their conversation. They were formerly coming from section 6-D and 6-E. The only exception is Hajime Shimizu, who is the sister of Harumi Shimizu. Harumi is a friend of Asumi Hiramatsu and the vice captain of the Shiromidai Elementary School girls’ basketball team. Hajime was just transferred from Shiromidai Elementary School after she was graduated from that school. One of the new members is Shinobu Hirasawa, who is a relative of Sora Kaneshiro and formerly a student of section 6-D.

Innocent Charm: Composed of four teams
    Team Kanazawa: Rei Kanazawa, Kazuya Uehara, Yoshitsugu Kimura, Kana Uchida, Ai Ohara, Kira Kakimoto, Misaki Nagaoka, Akari Tanigawa, Kumi Sagami, Akiho Kurimoto, Akira Tayama and Shōjirō Miyashita
    Team Fukutomi: Sora Fukutomi, Koji Nakagaichi, Sakura Uehara, Daiki Mitsugi, Ryōta Inoue, Machiko Kogure, Seiichi Abe, Shintarō Ōsumi, Kenta Achiba, Shinobu Hirasawa, Hajime Shimizu and Sayaka Akatsuka

Team Satō: Erika Satō, Miho Hikasa, Chiwa Furukawa, Aoi Kayano, Yuki Hashimoto, Natsume Ishikawa, Kazumi Togashi and Rina Ōtsuka
    Team Hatano: Naoki Hatano, Shun Hinouchi, Ryōhei Suzuki, Kōji Yamada, Satoshi Miwa, Daisuke Ōhata, Kishō Ono, Michiya Toriumi, Motoichi Miyaji, Akira Miyaji and Shinjō Uchida
    Others: Akira Ōkawa, Ryō Nagashima, Asami Miyazaki and Aya Tachibana

Staff: Yuichi Uchida, Kumi Takamura, Seijirō Hakamada, Suzuko Hakamada and Kuni Hakamada

Kumi Sagami, Akiho Kurimoto, Akira Tayama, Shōijirō Miyashita are sitting their chairs at Table #4 while Shintarō Ōsumi, Kenta Achiba, Shinobu Hirasawa, Hajime Shimizu and Sayaka Akatsuka are sitting their chairs at Table #5.

“It’s so nice that this is your first time to visit the Recreational Center, Hajime” said Akira Tayama.

“Thanks, Akira. I talked to my sister that I will be here for a week before I’ll be back home to my sister’s house. Harumi and I were together at Shiromidai Elementary School before I enrolled at Keishin Academy a few months ago. I already graduated from Shiromidai Elementary School a few months ago and I was so excited that I will be studying at Keishin Academy” said Hajime.

“Well, I hope that you are enjoyed being part of our section. So, why are you joining the Bravehearts?” said Shintarō Ōsumi.

“Uh, Asumi invited me to join the Bravehearts a few days ago after the first day of school. When Asumi and Harumi are about to part ways, Asumi patted on my left shoulder, saying that I might be joining the Bravehearts if I can meet her the next day. Then, yesterday, Asumi, Harumi and I were staying at Nishi-Shiromi Square where the other members of the Shiromidai Elementary School girls’ basketball team are joining along with them. Asumi said that joining the Bravehearts will allow me to have new friends in Keishin Academy and missing my former students doesn’t mean they are no longer getting along with you, but they have time to talk to me if they want to. I’m the first student from Shiromidai Elementary School to join the Innocent Charm. Rei came by to meet me at the station before I’m heading back home. She said that the re-organization was just a big set-up to create a board before the end of the first term” said Hajime.

“Wow! What a long story you have, Hajime!” said Shinobu Hirasawa.

“Thanks, Shino. I’m glad that I’m finally become a member of the Innocent Charm and I’m glad that we’re going to become together as friends” said Hajime.

“Yeah, Hajime. What are friends for? It’s your desire to progress us into the future” said Kumi Sagami.

“Yeah, I agree about that. After I joined the Bravehearts, Asumi asked me if what team I should join to represent them. I thought that I want to join the Family of Angels, but I decided to pick the Innocent Charm because I want to create a different faction for the students of the Shiromidai Elementary School. Both Family of Angels and Orange and Fuchsia have formed their own factions for the students of the Shiromidai Elementary School including Team Gotō, Jun’s Angels and Team Fujisaki” said Hajime.

“People from Shiromidai Elementary School have transferred to different schools like in Yaguchi Middle School, Miraku Middle School and Tamagawa Middle School. A few students have also enrolled at the Den-en-chōfu Middle School like Satoshi Akimoto, the member of the Winding Current” said Kenta Achiba.

“Yeah, a few students I met have either transferred to those schools or enrolled at Keishin Academy. Hitomi Takao is one of my friends I recognize as one of the leaders of the Homewrecking Dragons. I wish that I want to be a leader someday” said Hajime.

“Well, we’re lucky to have you being part of the Innocent Charm. In other groups, there are some students from Shiromidai Elementary Schools who have joined the Bravehearts and I expect that you will be able to come with us soon” said Sayaka Akatsuka.

“Also, I expect that Hinata will be coming here later tonight. Hinata had informed us that everyone from the Innocent Charm have their bowling game for them while she will be heading to Shinjuku along with her friends” said Shōijirō Miyashita.

“Well, I supposed that I’m going to meet here, Shōijirō, but I’ll have time to meet her once she’s back from Shinjuku later tonight” said Hajime.

“Okay, Hajime” said Shōijirō.

“Now, I wonder what we are going to do today. I mean it will be a gauntlet bowling game where the loser being replaced by a different team. I bet that this will be a harder challenge to get” said Akira.

“As far as I know, the bowling room is opened from 10:00 a.m. up to 10:00 p.m. Can the gauntlet last for at least six hours?” said Kenta.

“Probably, because it will be a clash between anyone who can be able to be the survivor for this bowling gauntlet. We didn’t have a game yet” said Akira.

“So, you liked to play bowling, Akira?” asked Hajime.

“Yeah, I like to play bowling because my family and I have enjoyed bowling at one of the shopping malls in Chiyoda and when I want to compete for a national competition, I have to try hard to win matches against some of the great bowlers” said Akira.

“I’m glad that you’re ready to play later on” said Hajime.

“Yep” said Akira.

“Well, Hajime, the Innocent Charm usually have their pendants they wear when they go outside to do leisure activities. Recreational activities are most probably the best activities we did outside. Also, they usually go around at the North Wing because they are interested to play sports or buy stuffs” said Shinobu.

“So, that’s why we’re here only for the weekend, but when we’re leaving the Misawa Resort Hotel, we’re going to go separate ways” said Sayaka.

“Well, there’s an idea that when we are going to visit some places every weekend” said Shinatarō.

“Uh, I supposed that we should do that, however, there are times that the Bravehearts may allow anyone to come at the mansion. The mansion will be permanently owned by the Bravehearts and to be used as a boarding house” said Shōijirō.

“We didn’t hear about some plans because we don’t know about the future plans for them. It might be take a few days to accept proposals to the higher year students” said Akira.

“There are a lot of students who have maintained their cleanliness in every room in Keishin and the student council has decided to enact segregation activities that we have to save our environment. The teachers will give us some schedules to clean our room and then, by the end of the month, we will dispose the garbage to any factory that can recycle items. It is to save Mother Earth from pollution and to reduce the use of plastic” said Shinobu.

“Exactly, Shinobu! Now, there are other things that the future plans will come out to execute their actions. That way, we should be able to help each other and by the time the Bravehearts will hold a leadership election, anyone from the Innocent Charm will be ended up being the leader for a month” said Sayaka.

“Usually, my former section 6-5 have conducted missions to accomplish ourselves in being the one of the top sections, however, the section 6-2 are good enough to win their award. We placed second behind them, but we were able to receive recipients to the officers of my former class” said Hajime.

“Ah, okay, I see. So, since you’re from Shiromidai, do you want to know about your sister and her team?” said Shōijirō.

“Well, I guess that I should tell it to you, but of course, not, I hope that you will understand about the facts about my former school” said Hajime. Hajime showed the picture of the Shiromidai Elementary School girls’ basketball team. The picture includes Coach Mieko Sugihara, Michiko Takeda, Aya Masamune, Teruko Sugiyama, Chinami Kasai, Mao Asakura, Asumi Hiramatsu, Harumi Shimizu, Kanako Kikuchi, Naoko Ichida, Akane Mutō and Tomoko Kusumoto.

“Michiko Takeda is one of the students who saved her team by performing the floater at the end of the game against the Suzuridani Academy. Shiromidai have won the district tournament to represent Ōta at the prefectural tournament, where they lost in the third round of the prefectural tournament at the hands of a school in Machida” said Hajime.

“Then, what happened after Asumi and your sister being appointed as captain and vice captain of your former school’s basketball team? I want to hear about their plans and hopes to return to the prefectural tournament” said Shintarō.

“After Michiko’s graduation, Asumi was assigned to become the captain of the Shiromidai Elementary School and that’s where my sister being appointed as the vice captain. When Michiko decided to go to Kirihara, Asumi began her duties as the captain of the team and their target is to make it to the prefectural tournament for their second straight year. Asumi wished that she will be leaving Den-en-chōfu for Yaguchi for middle school because there are a lot of graduates transferring to that area for this year” said Hajime.

“Ah, so Asumi is planning to enroll in Yaguchi aside from Tamagawa and Den-en-chōfu. Am I right, Hajime?” said Kumi.

“Yeah, Kumi. Asumi had a lot of middle schools she had made up for her plans for next year. This would be the same for my sister. When I enroll at Keishin, I decided to don a new uniform, compared to the one from Shiromidai, because it’s my first time that I enter to the middle school building on the first day of school. I didn’t meet Hitomi Takao and her friends yet” said Hajime.

“I’m sure that you’re ready to take progress to the next level in Keishin, but I hope that your sister will be enrolling in Keishin Academy” said Shinobu.

“Well, I’m going to think about that because it’s too early to decide that” said Hajime.

“Yeah, I understand. Oh, that reminds me, my close relative Sora gave me a message a few minutes ago. She says that she and her friends will be heading to Shinjuku to go to Shinjuku Gyo-en. I’m sure that there’s an event that was organized by the Homewrecking Dragons” said Shinobu.

“The Homewrecking Dragons. I recognize that name, but I didn’t join that group because I was closed to my sister. Anyway, I joined the Science Club and I was able to pass the Science exams with my research I got” said Hajime.

“To be fair, Hajime, if you’re interested in participating at any subject clubs, this may be different to the Homewrecking Dragons. So, why are you joining the Science Club?” said Shinobu.

“I’m very familiar to know about the ecology and forestry. I wanted to take a course in forestry because I wanted to save the environment and try to work on projects that the government had” said Hajime.

“Well, I’m glad that you want to become an environmentalist, Hajime. Sometimes, when you take part of tree planting projects, it contributes your opportunity to become a future leader” said Akira.

“Yeah, I hope that I might be given a position by the government by the time I’m graduated as a college graduate. This will take many years to make that happen, but first, I will pursue myself to be best in Science” said Hajime.

“Well, good for you, Hajime. I hope that you will keep up the good work!” said Sayaka.

“You bet!” said Hajime.

“My profession if I will be graduated in college will be becoming an engineer. Sora said to me that engineering is the best course for anyone who has good engineers in a large company” said Shinobu.

“I see. By the way, who’s Sora, Shinobu? Is she your sister or not?” said Akira.

Shinobu laughed a little bit, then said, “Actually, Sora is my relative from my mother’s side.”

“Your mother’s side?!” said Kumi, Akiho, Akira, Shōijirō, Shintarō, Kenta, Hajime and Sayaka.

“No way, Shinobu! Is she your cousin or what?!” said Akiho.

“Sora and I were formerly together when we were toddlers, but when I heard that Sora’s father passed away, we were no longer connected to each other” said Shinobu.

“Are you sure that Sora being adopted after her parents passed away?” asked Kumi.

“Yeah, Kumi. Sora is currently living with her sisters in the Little Wing Orphanage” said Shinobu.

“Ah, okay. Tell me how Sora was connected to them and how they were doing at their place” said Kumi.

“Sora, Nozomi, Jun and Sakura were sisters because they were orphans. When Sora’s parents passed away, she decided to keep her surname even that she was adopted by Masayoshi Sawatari. Despite that he didn’t marry a female person, he adopted the four of them to become his “children”. Masayoshi had worked when he and the girls organized concerts at the Little Wing Orphanage. I don’t know what’s going to happen because ever since Sora didn’t have her parents anymore, Sora and her sisters were able to enjoy practicing their performance for the concert and also, giving advices to her friend, Kyō Nukui. I’m sure if I will meet her at some time” said Shinobu.

“Wait a minute, Shinobu. That doesn’t mean that you and Sora are cousins?” said Sayaka.

“Yes, it was” said Shinobu.

“On the other hand, did you not meet Sora again after her parents are gone?” asked Shintarō.

“Yeah, unfortunately, Sora didn’t able to meet up with her relatives like me until when she was adopted by Masayoshi along with Nozomi, Jun and Sakura, I finally begin to have happier lives at the Little Wing Orphanage. Sora conducted the Little Wing Policy that allows her friends to follow what the rules are” said Shinobu.

“Well, I’m glad that you know about Sora even though you aren’t longer connected with her. Aren’t you?” said Kenta.

“Yeah. Sora’s father is a Kaneshiro while my mother is also a Kaneshiro. Although she is no longer a member of the Kaneshiro clan, Sora becomes friends with Nozomi, Jun and Sakura. Maybe, I was thinking if Sora will enroll at Keishin Academy, but it’s up to Jun or Masayoshi to decide about that” said Shinobu.

“Uh, is Sora going to Keishin Academy?” asked Kumi.

“I don’t know if she will transfer to that school, but I’m not sure if I will be able to talk to her right now because she’s currently leaving for Shinjuku for the homecoming” said Shinobu.

“If Sora’s your relative, then you should meet her in Shinjuku, Shinobu. You should leave early before they leave the train for Shinjuku” said Akiho.

“Okay, I’m going to ask Sora Fukutomi if I’m going to leave the mansion, so that I can meet with my cousin” said Shinobu.

“Sure, you can do that after the match is over, but I hope that you will be on time to meet with her” said Kenta.

“Okay!” said Shinobu.

“So, there’s one member who is Sora’s relative and then, that girl who is the sister of a basketball player in Shiromidai. I guess that both you and Hajime aren’t getting to know each other. did the two of you met each other before?” said Kumi.

“Uh, no, Kumi. I didn’t meet with him before” said Hajime.

“Uh, no, Kumi. I didn’t meet with her before” said Shinobu. Hajime and Shinobu say those together except the last word because Hajime uses “his” for Shinobu while Shinobu uses “her” for Hajime.

“I get it. I supposed that we should continue talking about that, but Shinobu, you should join with Sora and her friends right now to meet her. I know that you and Sora are reconciled since Sora was longer connected to you more than years ago” said Kumi.

“I hope that you will be able to meet with her as soon as you’re joining with her” said Akiho.

“I want to tell you that you enjoy your safe trip to Shinjuku, Shinobu” said Shōijirō.

“Shinobu, it’s your chance to meet Sora for a long time because not only you join the Bravehearts, but you will finally reunite with her” said Sayaka.

“Yeah, go for it, Shinobu!” said Akira.

“Sora’s waiting for you outside the mansion, Shinobu. Just don’t motivate yourself” said Kenta.

“Even if you’re trying to catch up with Sora, you will finally be able to meet her” said Shintarō.

“Okay, I will! Thanks, everyone! I’m gonna ask Sora Fukutomi if I can leave now” said Shinobu.

“You don’t have time to talk to Sora-chan, Shinobu. I will explain this to her when you leave. Okay?” said Hajime.

“Okay, Hajime” said Shinobu. Shinobu stands up and brings his bag to leave the bowling room. “I’ll see you later tonight, guys! I’ll let you know when I finally going to meet Sora!”

“Okay, see you later, Shinobu!” said Kumi.

“Bye, Shinobu!” said Kenta and Hajime.

“Just come to the mansion after the homecoming!” said Sayaka.

“Okay, I will! Bye, everyone!” said Shinobu. Shinobu left the Recreational Center of the Misawa Resort Hotel to meet Sora Kaneshiro and the Family of Angels along with the Bravehearts outside the mansion. Even Shinobu had a relative in Sora Kaneshiro, he had to reconcile with her since Sora’s parents passed away when Sora was a little girl. Shinobu is ready to leave the mansion to get along with the Bravehearts and the Family of Angels as they will be going to Shinjuku Gyo-en, the venue of the homecoming of the Homewrecking Dragons.

UP NEXT: Chapter 55: "Homecoming of the Homewrecking Dragons" [First chapter of Volume 5]

That concludes Volume 4 with 15 chapters, 2 interludes, 1 special chapter and 4 extra chapters are all present. The next update will be a new volume and a new chapter as the series will enter Volume 5. (I have to work on getting a new title for Volume 5.) I will also change the introduction post because I have to declare that this series is now a crossover of Eromanga Sensei, Ro-Kyu-Bu!, Tenshi no 3P! and High School DxD. See you on May 27 (Sunday) for the first update of Volume 5!

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread Information