Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1201
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Hi, everyone! As you all know, I’m going to post this update very early because tomorrow (May 9) will be the observation of the national elections in my home country, the Philippines, and I might gonna be very busy on that day to make sure that I’ll be electing the right candidates to be the next leaders in my country starting June 30, 2022, which will be one month from now. Now, for those who are wondering about this, this update will be more blooming to witness the Four Gleamed Dragons once again, but of course, it will be joined by the cousins of Kazue Ōgaki from the Kawanishi clan, the clan that Kazue’s mother originated from. Hopefully, you’re excited because it will be a blooming encounter that you’ll not gonna miss! But before you’ll read this update, this update will be dedicated to Yūko Kurose, Shunichi Toki, Yukiyo Fujii, Satomi Satō, Masaki Terasoma, Sayaka Kikuchi, Hitomi Sekine and Kanehira Yamamoto. Yūko and Shunichi’s birthdays were yesterday (May 7), Yukiyo, Satomi, Masaki and Sayaka have shared their birthdays as they celebrated their birthdays yesterday (May 8) and Hitomi’s birthday is today (May 9). Born in Hiroshima, Yūko is the voice actress of Sachiko Nosa (High School Fleet), Sotoka Rakita (Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Saikatsu) and Kumakyū (Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear). Coming out from Tokyo, Shunichi is a voice actor and singer as he’s the voice actor of Kei Tsuzuki (The [email protected] SideM, representing Altessimo), Kiyoshi (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba), Yuri Rurikawa (A3!), Glenn Litbeit (Monster Girl Doctor), Kōki Etō (Growth) (TsukiPro the Animation), Jhin Syularoun (Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World), Steward Huguenot (Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles; anime is currently in development for its second season), Fukuma (The Vampire Dies in No Time), Hakaru Shiratori (Taisho Otomo Fairy Tale) and Yuho Mashiba (Salaryman’s Club). He had also performed the ending theme song of the anime Taisho Otome Fairy Tale with the title “Magokoro ni Kanade”. Hailing from Kanagawa, Yukiyo is a voice actress that had been most famously known as the voice actress of Megumi Tokoro from THE [email protected] Million Live! She’s also the voice actress of Musashi Sashigami (Rumble Garanddoll), Himiko Agari (Komi Can’t Communicate; anime is currently ongoing for its second season), Lulala Haine (Monster Girl Doctor), Seira “Bare Navel Headband” Kumokawa (A Certain Scientific Railgun T), Megumi Hanajima (Fruits Basket), Kaoruko Nijouin (Pastel Memories), Latifah Fleuranza (Amagi Brillant Park), Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon Crystal), Madoka Ui (World Trigger), Kiriha Kisaki (Strike the Blood; appeared in Strike the Blood II OVA) and Si Lang/Shirou (True Cooking Master Boy). Born in Sendai, Miyagi, Satomi is a voice actress and singer that voiced Ritsu Tanaka (K-On!), Chiya Ujimatsu (Is the Order a Rabbit?), Manaka Nobidome (Ro-Kyu-Bu!), Fumika Nanjō (Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai), Mamami Tamura (Oreimo), Banri Edasaki (A Certain Scientific Railgun), Mizuki Shibata (The Irregular at Magic High School), the younger version of Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba), Yukiko Kanzaki (Assassination Classroom), Sakura Karasuma (Kiniro Mosaic), Saki Hanajima (Fruits Basket), Tsumugi Takanashi (IDOLiSH7), Nadi (Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody), Aria Shjchijō (Seitokai Yakuindomo), Mai Natsukawa (Love Live! School Idol Festival ALL STARS). Coming out from Nishinomiya, Hyōgo, Masaki is the voice actor of Drayden (Pokémon Black and White), Roderick (Log Horizon), Keigo (Afterlost), Saburo (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) and Eugo La Raviaz (The Misfit of Demon King Academy; anime will expect to return for its second season this year). Hailing from Chiba, Sayaka is the voice actress of Sonoka Watarai (Warlords of Sigdrifa), Snow (Combatants Will Be Dispatched!) and Hiroshi Yokota (The Vampire Dies in No Time). Born in Tokyo, Hitomi is the leading voice actress of THE [email protected] Shiny Colors as she is the voice actress of Mako Sakuragi, a member of illumination STARS. And last but not the least, also born in Tokyo, Kanehira is the voice actor of Gadarkand from Rumble Garanddoll. I hope that those five will continue making progress of their voice acting career, especially to Shunichi, Yukiyo, Satomi and Hitomi, who had been doing well to shine their careers through their smiles and thrills for sure! Happy birthday, Yūko, Shunichi, Yukiyo, Satomi, Masaki, Sayaka, Hitomi and Kanehira! Now, onto today’s update featuring the Four Gleamed Dragons!

It's going to be a full of celebration to lift all lives because today’s update will be heading back to the ward of Ōta to witness the return of Kazue Ōgaki and the Four Gleamed Dragons. They are about to be joined by not only the siblings of Kazue, but also her cousins from the Kawanishi clan as they are going to have their own preparations for the big feast on the night of the final day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. This is going to be more blooming and prosperous to witness the new characters because it will be all about the extended family of Kazue that are coming from her maternal side in the city of Gifu, the capital of Gifu Prefecture. You will see what they will be preparing for the big feast as they are going to join forces in trying to make their day more blooming and harmonious to excite for the biggest night to cap off the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. So, if you’re ready to show some pride and harmony to witness through your smiles, then you’re in luck because here comes the 139th side chapter of the Red Section Series with the title, “Let the Gleamers Shine Through their Auras”! Enjoy reading the 139th side chapter of the Red Section Series!

SIDE STORY: “RED SECTION STORIES
    CHAPTER 139: “LET THE GLEAMERS SHINE THROUGH THEIR AURAS

Date: May 8, 2010 (Saturday)

This side chapter is focused on the Four Gleamed Dragons as they’re going to team up with the cousins of Kazue Ōgaki to prepare themselves for the big feast that will take place during the culminating activity of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week.

Kazue, Yūichirō, Naoko and Junsei are at the waiting area in the garden where they’re about to meet the cousins of Kazue from her maternal side. While Kazue’s paternal side is based in Nara, Kazue’s maternal side is based in Gifu, but her mother Masami Kawanishi was born in Tokyo. They would be joined by the other siblings of Kazue, composed of Keiji, Masako, Misato, Kota, Masahiro and Kanata.

“Who are you looking for, Kazue-chan?” asked Naoko.

“Oh, I’m waiting for my relatives to arrive here because they want to spend with me for the rest of the day” said Kazue.

“Sounds like your relatives are going to attend the Fuchsia and Celadon Week because they wanted to see something fun out there” said Naoko.

“But the festival is about to come to an end later tonight. I don’t think if they’ll gonna make it” said Yūichirō.

“Probably they want to take a look at it before this one is over” said Junsei.

“To be honest, my siblings have already participated at the festival since they were assigned by either their own clubs or groups” said Kazue.

“Yep! We made so many activities to allow the people of Ōta ready to gleam and shine to find something fascinated” said Keiji Ōgaki, the oldest brother of Kazue Ōgaki. He’s currently a senior student in the Senshu University as he’s about to graduate next year.

“We’re very blessed and inspired that everyone had enjoyed themselves in attending our activities to make sure that they’re going to have some thrills to shine with!” said Masako Ōgaki, the oldest sister of Kazue Ōgaki. She’s currently a sophomore student in the Senshu University.

“They became more compassionated when they have fascinated themselves to discover something new for them!” said Misato Ōgaki, a second year high school student from the Tsukuba Gakuen High School and the second oldest sister of Kazue Ōgaki.

“And so, they have a lot of good moments that they’ll never forget, so that they’ll treasure those for themselves” said Kota Ōgaki, a first year high school student from the Tsukuba Gakuen High School and the second oldest brother of Kazue Ōgaki.

“They’re very prospered enough to get involved in making their moments going up, so that they’ll never forget those memories without a doubt” said Masahiro Ōgaki, a second year middle school student from the Tsukuba Gakuen Middle School and the third oldest brother of Kazue Ōgaki.

“It’s great for them to show themselves up making this festival more successful than everyone expected, which means that there will be more blessings to come” said Kanata Ōgaki, a third grade elementary school student from the Tsukuba Gakuen Elementary School and the younger sister of Kazue Ōgaki.

“Ah, that’s very nice! It feels so happy that you have been able to take part of the festivity, so that you’ll be able to make everyone getting blessed and inspired” said Yūichirō.

“I’m going to say that you guys are doing a great job for this as you have been able to put some pride and willpower to make sure that they’ll be able to bless you at all” said Naoko.

“Of course, you made Kazue-chan feel happy that you have been showing up to contribute and that’s why we’re all happy as well!” said Junsei.

“Yeah!” said the siblings of Kazue.

“Right now, with the big feast coming up, we’re going to work together with my cousins because we need to get some energy to be on the move and of course, you’re always counting on me, guys!” said Kazue.

“Yes, indeed! I can’t wait to team up with you because we should be more prepared to bring the foods and drinks that we need for the big feast tonight” said Keiji.

“Everyone will be participating in this event whether they’re coming from Ōta or not” said Masako.

“That’s why they’re going to make the festival being full of smiles and joys to celebrate the beginning of the Era of Fuchsia and Celadon” said Misato.

“I’m sure that we’re gonna have some fun for tonight because not only that we’re going to indulge ourselves…” said Kota.

“…but to witness the end of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week” said Masahiro.

“It will be awesome that we’ll have the foods and drinks that we need, so that we’ll be able to eat those for sure! I can’t wait for that event to happen!” said Kanata.

“Yep! Once my cousins will arrive, we’ll start this mission right now!” said Kazue.

“Yeah!” said Yūichirō, Naoko, Junsei and the siblings of Kazue.

Later, a group of young people would appear while wearing clothes in gradient of orange and cerise. They were revealed to be the relatives of Kazue from her maternal side, the Kawanishi clan. They are composed of Kasumi Kawanishi, Masakazu Kawanishi, Mitsugi Kawanishi, Shima Tagawa, Kimiya Tagawa, Shioriko Yanagi, Shiki Yanagi and Mika Yanagi.

“Hi, Kazue-san!” said Kasumi Kawanishi, a relative of Kazue from Gifu, Gifu. She’s a second year high school student from the Nagaragawa Gakuen High School.

“We’re finally here!” said Masakazu Kawanishi, a relative of Kazue from Gifu, Gifu. He’s also the second younger brother of Kasumi Kawanishi and a third year middle school student from the Nagaragawa Gakuen Middle School.

“Oh, hey, everyone! I’m so glad that you’re all here!” said Kazue while giving her cousins a fist bump as a sign of relationship as relatives.

“So, are those your cousins, Kazue-san?” asked Yūichirō.

“Yep! These cousins are coming from the Kawanishi clan, the clan that my mother Masami originated from. The Kawanishi clan came from the city of Gifu” said Kazue.

“That’s right, Kazue-san! Your mother was the niece of my grandfather, which is why we’re related to each other as cousins” said Kasumi.

“We’re very determined to show some pride and courage for our clan because that’s how we do to make us prospered” said Shima Tagawa, a relative of Kazue from Gifu, Gifu. She’s a first year high school student from the Nagaragawa Gakuen High School.

“We have been blessed by our patriarch Hidehiko Kawanishi and so, we’re motivated to create our own dreams to shine” said Shioriko Yanagi, a third year middle school student from the Tsukuba Gakuen Middle School and a relative of Kazue. Her voice has the same tone as Shioriko Mifune, a member of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, but had used Mino dialect when speaking to her friends on her side in her hometown in the city of Gifu including her relatives.

“Yep! You got that right, cousins!” said Kazue.

“Oh, I get it now! I can’t believe that you’re all coming from a different clan!” said Yūichirō.

“I’m not surprised that you guys are different, compared to us” said Naoko.

“Because you’re very different to show some determination and motivation to make yourselves blessed and inspired” said Junsei.

“Yes, it is!” said Kasumi, Shima and Shioriko.

“We wanted to make the difference in making our own dreams to make sure that we’re going to do anything to shine, so that we’ll be great enough to get earned” said Kasumi.

“As soon as we want to build our destiny to make our dreams come true, all we have to do is to be confident” said Shima.

“That’s the most important key for all of us to ensure that we’re going to do our best to make our clan proud. Isn’t that right, everyone?” said Shioriko.

“Yeah!” said the cousins of Kazue.

“I agree with that!” said Kazue before handling her own business with her cousins. “Anyway, the reason why you’re all here is because I invited you all to attend the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, even you didn’t know about this yet. However, since it’s the end of the festivity, I wanted you to indulge with us by celebrating the beginning of the Era of Fuchsia and Celadon.”

“We took part of the Bravehearts of Ōta a few days ago because we’re very determined to bless and inspire our community with our own ideas to create” said Yūichirō.

“Everything had been changed when that group had been running the community with their activities that they bloomed and so, it’s been a while that Ōta had become more harmonious than everyone expected” said Naoko.

“Of course, we wanted to be more blessed and inspired to be with you, so that you’ll be motivated and thrilled to get along with us for sure!” said Junsei.

“Well, we haven’t found some experience on some events that are not taken place in Gifu because we used to participate in activities within the city” said Kasumi.

“Especially that our parents didn’t allow us to travel outside Gifu at that time because they told us that there are some strangers out there” said Masakazu.

“However, when we found out that Kazue had joined the Bravehearts of Ōta, we wanted to take a look at this festival” said Mitsugi Kawanishi, a relative of Kazue from Gifu, Gifu. He’s also the youngest brother of Kasumi Kawanishi and a second year middle school student from the Nagaragawa Gakuen Middle School.

“And that’s why we’re currently arrived in this place where a lot of people used to enjoy for different activities everywhere” said Shima.

“We were fascinated that we have seen a lot of people wanted to prosper their community by celebrating this festival” said Kimiya Tagawa, a relative of Kazue from Gifu, Gifu. He’s also the brother of Shima Tagawa and a first year middle school student from the Nagaragawa Gakuen Middle School.

“Just like how the people in the city of Gifu have enjoyed themselves in participating different activities out there” said Shioriko.

“They’re very optimistic enough to show their smiles to make sure that they’re going to make their moments to happen” said Shiki Yanagi, a first year middle school student from the Tsukuba Gakuen Middle School and a relative of Kazue. She’s also the second younger sister of Shioriko Yanagi.

“It’s a great way for them to bless themselves that they’re going to treasure those as memories all the way” said Mika Yanagi, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Tsukuba Gakuen Middle School and a relative of Kazue. She’s also the youngest sister of Shioriko Yanagi.

“Wow! That’s so cool! I didn’t expect that you have fascinated them because you want to be like them!” said Yūichirō.

“I say that you’re going to indulge yourselves to create your own moments with us and of course, we’re happy to be with you!” said Naoko.

“That’s why you’re going to witness a lot of moments to show when you’ll be participating in the activities that you’re going to witness with” said Junsei.

“Yeah!” said the cousins of Kazue.

“I have a question, Shioriko-san. Why you didn’t come to this festival before you wanted to be with them?” said Keiji.

“Yeah, we supposed to contact you if you’ll be coming to the festival, but you’re seemed to be busy on something” said Masako.

“Oh, the three of us have been out of town to stay in Gifu for the Golden Week break, but we’re surprised about the fact that Kazue had been part of the Bravehearts of Ōta” said Shioriko.

“As a result, we did a chat with Kazue about this and we’re totally shocked that she had become a member of that braveheart group” said Shiki.

“It reminded of another cousin of mine in Makoto Kurimoto, who had joined the Bravehearts of Gifu because he’s a member of the Nagaragawa Gakuen Middle School boys’ basketball team” said Mika.

“Ah, we get it now” said the siblings of Kazue.

“I’m so surprised that you missed the events in the festival because we have done a lot of activities that we prospered” said Keiji.

“Everyone is open to visit the festival with different activities being organized by different groups” said Masako.

“Thus, they often visit the Misawa Resort Hotel for a culture of change” said Misato.

“We have managed to make them blessed and inspired without letting them down because they have been fascinated to see something gleaming for them to bless and inspire” said Kota.

“They became more confident to get the job done because they wanted to make the difference in showing their pride and willpower to us” said Masahiro.

“You should have participated in the activities if you decided to change your mind a little bit, but you’re seemed to be too late, I guess” said Kanata.

“Well, we want to have our chance to take part of that festival” said Shioriko.

“I mean, we want to fascinate that festival to enjoy everything” said Shiki.

“So, it’ll be better that we want to get along with our cousin Kazue, so that she’ll cherish us” said Mika.

“Okay, I understand what you’re saying, girls, but of course, you can do anything what you want in this festival” said Keiji.

“It’s been a while that we made this event possible with a lot of blooming activities to see” said Masako.

“That’s what the magic of event came from!” said Misato.

“They have to be more prospered to indulge and shine for their smiles to be made” said Kota.

“We’re very confident to make sure that this happens and so, you’ll get used to it when you’re going to participate in bigger festivals like this” said Masahiro.

“That way, you don’t have to miss this it to make sure you’ll be confident enough to have a smile on your to face to bless us. Right, Kazu-chan?” said Kanata.

“Yeah, I agree with that, Kana-tan! There’s nothing you can worry about in this festival because this is what we do to prosper our community with our pride and courage to make everyone feeling thrilled to enjoy” said Kazue.

“Yeah, of course!” said the cousins of Kazue.

“With almost 4:00 in the afternoon, we still have a lot of time to prepare for the big feast and of course, we need a bigger group to buy some bulk foods and drinks for that event” said Kazue.

“What we need is a party size bundle that have grilled foods and red tea for 10-15 persons” said Keiji.

“We’re also going to get some paper plates and plastic cups for the utensils when we’re going to pick some foods and drinks to get” said Masako.

“The only problem is that we need enough budget to buy those” said Yūichirō.

“Which will cost about 5,000 yen to pay those” said Naoko.

“So, I need you to check on your wallets if you have some money to add up into our wallet” said Junsei.

“Which right now, we’re still gonna need 1,000 yen to complete this one” said Misato.

“We’ll have to check on that, guys” said Kasumi.

“Yeah, me too” said Shima.

“I think that I’ll have to look at our wallets” said Shioriko.

The cousins of Kazue are going to look at their wallets to see if they still have money or not. Luckily, they have managed to give 500 yen to Keiji, who was in charge of the logistics committee of Team Tsukamoto, which is led by his college roommate Masanori Tsukamoto.

“Here’s some money that you can use!” said Kasumi.

“There you go, Keiji-san!” said Shima.

“Take mine!” said Shioriko.

Keiji would count the money to see if it fits to 5,000 yen and gives everyone a thumbs-up while replying to them. “Alright, it’s perfect!”

“That’s good! Now, we can think about what to buy in the party size bundle” said Kazue.

“So that, we’re going to buy them anyway!” said Masako.

“Okay!” said the cousins of Kazue.

At one table in the central park, the Four Gleaming Dragons and the siblings and relatives of Kazue are looking at the lists of foods that they need to buy in different restaurants in downtown Kamata.

“Did you find something on your phone, cousin?” asked Shima.

“I’m trying to look for some names out here, but I haven’t found yet” said Kazue.

“Me either” said Yūichirō.

“We haven’t seen a restaurant that offered party size bundles yet” said Naoko.

“Maybe, we can look through outside downtown Kamata to see if they have one” said Junsei.

“Oh, that figures” said Shima.

“In our home, when we used to order some food online, we used our phones to get some” said Kasumi.

“We have managed to order some bulk foods and drinks for gatherings and birthday parties, which is why we have to pay those from our parents” said Masakazu.

“It’s safe that we can pay there, so that we’ll be able to save our money that we have” said Mitsugi.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Kazue, Yūichirō, Naoko, Junsei and the siblings of Kazue.

“We often done that a few times if we want to order something delicious” said Keiji.

“Sometimes, we ordered those online” said Masako.

“But we can do that directly” said Misato.

“Our parents have been busy on work on weekdays, and so, we decided to order some foods online just twice a week” said Kota.

“It’s great that we have to pay the foods that we want to get, so that we’ll no longer get hungry again” said Masahiro.

“However, we can only do that if we don’t have some food supplies that we have in our home because Keiji and Masako used to buy those if they don’t have school classes often” said Kanata.

“Ah, I see that point. I’m sure that you’re often doing that if you need some food to crave with” said Kasumi.

“Ordering online is the best way to keep it for change if you don’t want to waste your money often” said Masakazu.

“You don’t have to worry about this anymore because you have a lot of budgets that you have from your parents” said Mitsugi.

“Yeah, you’re right about that!” said the siblings of Kazue.

“Oh, I think that I have found one!” said Shioriko.

“What did you see?” asked Keiji.

“There’s a restaurant in the Kamata Shopping Street known as the Matsushita’s Slice and Grill, which they have offered party size bundles for the capacity of 8-20 people. You can select at any food and drink that you want for as low as 1,500 yen. Since we’re about 20 people, we can order more than 2 preferred foods as long as you want for mega party size, which costs about 3,500 yen, good for 20 people” said Shioriko.

“Hmmm… that sounds interesting to me, Shioriko-san, but one question. Did many people order there?” said Keiji.

“Well, according to my calculations, there are at least 8 last orders being taken in an hour, but they’re seemed to be a few people visited that place right now” said Shioriko.

“They said that they have already sold out the bundles earlier for the last 2 days including mega party size” said Shiki.

“Hopefully, it will not happen today if we should get into that order as long as we could” said Mika.

“Okay, that makes sense” said Keiji before talking to Kazue. “What do you think?”

“I’ll be agreed to her opinion if they have a few people visiting that place, but I think that we can check on that before the deadline, which will be by 6:00 in the evening” said Kazue.

“Because the big feast will start on that time until the very end of the culminating activity by about 9:00 in the evening” said Masahiro.

“I’m sure that one of them will visit that place and ask the manager to reserve a slot for us to order” said Kanata.

“That’s a good idea, Kanata-san! I like this idea!” said Shioriko.

“That would be quick to get into this as long as we shouldn’t lose that spot!” said Shiki.

“That way, we’ll be able to order the party size bundle of any choice that we want!” said Mika.

“Yep! I found out that one of Kazue’s friends is staying there!” said Kanata.

“Who?” asked Shioriko, Shiki and Mika.

“It’s Sawako Tanahashi” said Kazue and Kanata.

“Hey, that’s one of my club mates in the geography club!” said Shiki.

“You know about her?!” shouted Kota.

“Yep! Sawako had used to make research about different places all over Japan and she was entrusted by her senior Hanako Saeki” said Shiki.

“She had been the cutest first year student that has roots from Nagoya” said Shiki.

“Okay, I get it now. That Sawako must be very busy all day because she had been very close to both Hanako and Tarō Inuzuka” said Kota.

“I say that we can call her right now while she’s there” said Masahiro.

“Sure, brothers!” said Kazue, Kanata and Shiki.

Meanwhile, at the Matsushita’s Slice and Grill, located in downtown Kamata, Sawako Tanahashi and Arisa Kitazawa are waiting for their orders when they heard one of their phones ringing.

“Can you check who’s calling?” asked Arisa Kitazawa.

“Oh, sure! You do the same thing!” said Sawako Tanahashi, the cousin of Emiri Tanahashi.

“Yeah!” said Arisa as she and Sawako are looking at their phones to find out who’s calling on them. To their surprise, it was Kazue.

“Hey, Arisa-san! It’s Kazue-san! I think that she wants to call me!” said Sawako.

“Well, then, you can call her” said Arisa.

“Okay!” said Sawako as she presses a button to start calling Kazue on her phone. “Hi, Kazue-san!”

“Oh, hi, Sawako-chan! I need a favor if you don’t mind” said Kazue.

“Sure, go ahead!” said Sawako.

“Can you reserve a spot to order our own party size bundle for my relatives?” asked Kazue.

“Of course not! They said that it’s still available with 5 slots remaining. Maybe, you should come to this place if you want to” said Sawako.

“Okay! I’ll go for that!” said Kazue.

“Just to let you know, you have to be in a hurry because the deadline for the bringing of foods will be at 6:00 in the evening and you have to think fast if you don’t want to be too late” said Sawako.

“Yeah, I understand about that” said Kazue. “Uh, what time is it?”

“It’s about 5:00 in the afternoon, so, there’s one hour left to prepare if you want your relatives to be happy with you. Also, you can pick up your orders in this place because they accepted that, so that you won’t be too late for the big event later” said Sawako.

“Ah, thank goodness! I’m relieved with that! Well, we’re gonna start ordering before we’ll go there in no time!” said Kazue.

“Okay! We’ll see you by the entrance!” said Sawako.

“Sure! Goodbye, Sawako-chan!” said Kazue.

“You too, Kazue-san!” said Sawako before hanging up her phone to end the call.

“What does she say?” asked Shioriko.

“Pickups are allowed as long as we should beat the deadline at 6:00 in the evening, Shioriko-chan” said Kazue.

“That’s good news!” said Shioriko.

“Now, we can finally start planning on this bulk order through the get-go!” said Shiki.

“That way, we’re gonna get it as soon as possible!” said Mika.

“Yeah!” said Kazue, Yūichirō, Naoko, Junsei and the siblings and relatives of Kazue.

The montage would show the members of the Four Gleamed Dragons and the siblings and relatives of Kazue working with each other on ordering the foods that they’ll need for the big feast. Kazue, Masahiro, Kanata, Shioriko and Shiki are asking everyone to which food they’ll buy for the big feast. They ended up preferring to order some takoyaki, tonkatsu and oyakodon before selecting red iced tea as its drink. Then, they send their orders to the server of the Matsushita’s Slice and Grill before the message says that it’s approved.

“Whew! That’s very easy, guys!” said Shioriko.

“Now, we don’t have to worry about this because we’re not too late!” said Kanata.

“Yeah, Kana-tan! We still have a lot of time to visit that place because we have 45 minutes left to reach the deadline” said Kazue.

“So, all we have to do is to walk past the downtown to find that place” said Kasumi.

“Well, it would be better if we can use two convoys to drive to that place” said Shima.

“That way, it will be easier to reach that place and pick up our orders for sure!” said Kimiya.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Kazue, Yūichirō, Naoko, Junsei and the siblings and relatives of Kazue.

“Now that’s what I like to see for that, Kimiya-san!” said Kazue.

“We should split up into two groups, so that we’ll be able to make it to that place for sure!” said Keiji.

“Me, Yūichirō, Naoko, Junsei, Masahiro, Kanata, Shioriko, Shiki and Mika will be on one convoy” said Kazue.

“Then, the rest will be on the other convoy” said Shioriko.

“That would be equal to balance this logjam!” said Kazue and Shioriko while giving each other’s high fives.

“I’ll be the one who will drive on one convoy” said Keiji, who said to own a driver’s license since his freshman year in college.

“While I’ll go with the other convoy to drive to that place” said Masako, who also had a driver’s license recently.

“Then, let’s visit the Matsushita’s Slice and Grill, everyone!” said Kazue and Shioriko.

“Yeah!” said Yūichirō, Naoko, Junsei and the siblings and relatives of Kazue as they’re leaving the Misawa Resort Hotel to ride to the two convoys respectively, so that they’ll be going to the Kamata Shopping Street in 10 minutes.

When they made it to the Kamata Shopping Street, the members of the Four Gleamed Dragons and the siblings and relatives of Kazue have found the sign of the Matsushita’s Slice and Grill. They would be greeted by Sawako and Arisa, who were holding their orders for the big feast with their friends from the Red and Orange.

“Oh, there you are, Kazue-san and friends! I’m so glad that you finally made it here!” said Sawako.

“Yep! It’s so easy that we went to that place with our convoys” said Kazue.

“Which they’re safer to ride rather just either walking through that place or ride on bicycles” said Shioriko.

“So, we’re about to pick up the orders that we ordered” said Shiki.

“Ah, that’s very nice! The good news is that it’s almost done and there are a few people staying in that place as expected” said Sawako.

“So, it will be easy to get your orders right now while the deadline is approaching” said Arisa.

“Okay!” said Kazue, Yūichirō, Naoko, Junsei and the siblings and relatives of Kazue.

“Would you mind, Keiji-san, carry our orders at the back of the convoy?” asked Sawako.

“It’s too heavy to carry those, but we need your help” added Arisa.

“Sure, I would be glad to!” said Keiji before calling out the boys to help Sawako and Arisa. “Boys! Let’s get this on!”

“Okay!” said Yūichirō, Junsei, Kota, Masahiro, Masakazu, Mitsugi and Kimiya as they would carry the orders of Sawako and Arisa while Kazue, Kanata, Shioriko, Shiki and Mika are visiting the Matsushita’s Slice and Grill to pick up their orders and pay for those.

Five minutes later, the orders of Kazue’s team have finally been served and picked up by Kazue and Shiki.

“There you go, girls! Here are your orders!” said Kenjiro Matsushita, the manager and owner of the Matsushita’s Slice and Grill.

“Thank you very much, Mr. Matsushita-san!” said Kazue and Shiki.

“And here’s the payment for the orders, Sir!” said Shioriko.

“Okay, Ma’am!” said Mr. Matsuhita before giving Shioriko a change. “Here’s a change!”

“Thank you very much!” said Shioriko.

After Mr. Matsushita gave the change to Shioriko, the girls would leave the Kazue and Shiki before they were surprised by Naoko, Kasumi and Shima, who have brought some paper plates and empty plastic glasses.

“Hey, girls! We brought them!” said Naoko.

“We found those in the convenience store a few blocks away from that place!” said Kasumi.

“These are very cheap to buy those!” said Shima.

“That’s very nice! Now that everything is complete, we’re going to set this up right away!” said Kazue.

“Yeah!” said Naoko, Kasumi and Shima.

“We placed them all in the convoy, girls!” said Keiji.

“We’re all set and we’re ready to go!” said Kota.

“You got it, brothers! Now, let’s head back to the Misawa Resort Hotel to set up the preparations for the big feast!” said Kazue.

“Okay!” said Naoko, Sawako, Arisa, Kanata, Kasumi, Shima, Shioriko, Shiki and Mika as they’re heading back to the convoy to return to the Misawa Resort Hotel.

Sawako, Arisa, the members of the Four Gleamed Dragons and the siblings and relatives of Kazue would start setting up the foods and drinks to prepare for the big feast. After ten minutes, it’s all set up and ready to go for tonight’s big event.

“Whew! It’s all done!” said Keiji.

“Wow! Now that’s what I’m gonna call it a perfect setting to make this big feast going to bloom for later!” said Kazue.

“I have to say that it’s so organized to complete this setup as they’re all good to go for the big feast” said Yūichirō.

“All foods and drinks are lined up by different categories, which I found it better than just an ordinary setup” said Naoko.

“It’s going to be awesome that we’re going to have this big feast going to happen later because it will more blooming to witness with!” said Junsei.

“It’s almost time for the big feast, guys!” said Sawako.

“We should be ready for this because it’s going to be the best event that everyone will never forget!” said Arisa.

“Yep! Everyone is excited for this event because it will be a blessing of fulfillment for them” said Kasumi.

“As they’re going to have their moment to shine to get along with each other” said Shima.

“It will be amazing to cap off the Fuchsia and Celadon Week with this one because it’s going to be great that they’re going to create their memories for themselves, so that they’ll be able to find happiness for themselves” said Shioriko.

“They don’t want to forget this moment because it’s an important day for them to bloom and prosper the ward of Ōta” said Shiki.

“Hopefully, we’re gonna end the Fuchsia and Celadon Week with a bang to make sure that the Era of Fuchsia and Celadon will truly begin” said Mika.

“Yeah!” said Kazue, Yūichirō, Naoko, Junsei, Sawako, Arisa and the siblings of Kazue.

“Now, let’s call our friends to come to the big feast, so that we’re gonna have the best moment of our lives to shine!” said Kazue.

“Yeah!” said Sawako, Arisa, the members of the Four Gleamed Dragons and the siblings and relatives of Kazue. The Four Gleamed Dragons and the siblings and relatives of Kazue have team up together to set the preparations for the big feast that will about to take place everywhere in the Misawa Resort Hotel. Kazue had been blessed that her relatives have showed up, which means that she’s very happy that they’ll be here to show their smiles and joys to celebrate with her. It’s amazing for Kazue to have her relatives going to attend the big feast that will cap off the Fuchsia and Celadon Week and so, she’ll give them the blessings that they’ll have, so that they’ll be prospered to gleam and shine with her for sure.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Siblings and Cousins of Kazue Ōgaki

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Kazue Ōgaki is one of the members of the Bravehearts of Ōta as she is representing for Tomoka Minato (CV: Kana Hanazawa) due to the latter’s friendship with Jun Gotō (CV: Yūko Ōno), who is the cousin of Kazue, and the leader of the Four Gleamed Dragons, which is part of the Red and Orange, led by Tarō Inuzuka. She has six siblings, composed of Keiji, Masako, Misato, Kota, Masahiro and Kanata (named after Kanata Konoe (CV: Akari Kitō)), who were all very determined to shine their community just like she did alongside her fellow bravehearts and they are expecting to be allied with the Bravehearts of Ōta in the future. Her mother Masami was born in Tokyo before marrying Seishirō Ōgaki, a Nara native, but one interesting thing about her mother is that she was hailed from the Kawanishi clan of the city of Gifu, the capital of Gifu Prefecture. Thus, Kazue had met with her relatives from the Kawanishi clan when there is an occasion whether in Gifu or anywhere else. So, here is the profile of the siblings and cousins of Kazue Ōgaki. The cousins of Kazue from the Kawanishi clan are mostly coming from Gifu like Kasumi Kawanishi, who was named after Kasumi Nakasu (CV: Mayu Sagara), and Shima Tagawa, but some of them have lived in Tokyo including Shioriko Yanagi, who was named after Shioriko Mifune (CV: Moeka Koizumi. Of course, Kanata, Kasumi and Shioriko are all members of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club from Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club.

Siblings of Kazue Ōgaki: Keiji Ōgaki, Masako Ōgaki, Misato Ōgaki, Kota Ōgaki, Masahiro Ōgaki and Kanata Ōgaki

Siblings of Kazue Ōgaki
    Keiji Ōgaki: April 10 / 4C / Senshu University / Oldest Brother of Kazue Ōgaki
    Masako Ōgaki: November 29 / 2C / Senshu University / Oldest Sister of Kazue Ōgaki
    Misato Ōgaki: July 11 / 2HS / Tsukuba Gakuen HS / Second Oldest Sister of Kazue Ōgaki
    Kota Ōgaki: March 24 / 1HS / Tsukuba Gakuen HS / Second Oldest Brother of Kazue Ōgaki
    Masahiro Ōgaki: August 6 / 2MS / Tsukuba Gakuen MS / Third Oldest Brother of Kazue Ōgaki
    Kanata Ōgaki: October 7 / 3ES / Tsukuba Gakuen ES / Youngest Sister of Kazue Ōgaki

Cousins of Kazue Ōgaki from the Kawanishi Clan: Kasumi Kawanishi, Masakazu Kawanishi, Mitsugi Kawanishi, Shima Tagawa, Kimiya Tagawa, Shioriko Yanagi, Shiki Yanagi and Mika Yanagi

Cousins of Kazue Ōgaki from the Kawanishi Clan
    Kasumi Kawanishi: June 3 / 2HS / Nagaragawa Gakuen HS / Cousin of Kazue Ōgaki
    Masakazu Kawanishi: December 4 / 3MS / Nagaragawa Gakuen MS / Cousin of Kazue Ōgaki and Brother of Kasumi and Mitsugi Kawanishi
    Mitsugi Kawanishi: February 28 / 2MS / Nagaragawa Gakuen HS / Cousin of Kazue Ōgaki and Youngest Brother of Kasumi and Masakazu Kawanishi
    Shima Tagawa: July 25 / 1HS / Nagaragawa Gakuen HS / Cousin of Kazue Ōgaki
    Kimiya Tagawa: October 30 / 2MS / Nagaragawa Gakuen MS / Cousin of Kazue Ōgaki and Brother of Shima Tagawa

Shioriko Yanagi: September 9 / 3MS / Tsukuba Gakuen MS / Cousin of Kazue Ōgaki
    Shiki Yanagi: May 31 / 1MS / Tsukuba Gakuen MS / Cousin of Kazue Ōgaki and Sister of Shioriko and Mika Yanagi
    Mika Yanagi: August 22 / 6ES / Tsukuba Gakuen ES / Cousin of Kazue Ōgaki and Youngest Sister of Shioriko and Mika Yanagi

UP NEXT: Red Section-Chapter 140: “A Bountiful Teamwork for a Better Friendship Through Harmony”

Kazue and her friends on her side have been able to work together in making the preparations for the big feast that will take place on the night of the final day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. The co-habitation had been paid off as Kazue had been delighted that she had gotten along with her siblings and relatives, thus, she had trusted them through her rainbow heart, so that she’ll make them cherished and keep their friendship growing well. It’s so nice that Kazue had been very determined to be a good leader just like her cousin Kira, the leading girl of the Bravehearts of Nagoya, thus, she became very admired to her friends on her side whenever they’re helping together as one to make sure that they’ll prosper their community in the ward of Ōta. It feels great that Kazue had been thrilled to make them comfortable through her smile and hopefully, she’ll be bloomed enough to prosper with them in making their community being gleamed and shined. Now that I had posted this update, the next one will be another teamwork update where this time, it will be focused on Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median as they’re ready to work together in preparing for the big feast by making some sandwiches. It’s going to be better than you’ll expect as this one will be more of a two-group teamwork because you’re going to see how they have worked together as well as how they have worked hard to get the job done. It will be posted on May 11 (Wednesday), three days from now, and of course, I’ll be posting the schedule of the next set of updates that will be posted this month and so, get ready to see what the next updates will be like as well as some surprises that you’re going to take a glimpse with! I’ll see you on May 11 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

LATER TONIGHT: A Special Message from Kasumi Nakasu

Thanks
    Achievements:

A Special Message from Kasumi Nakasu

Hi, everyone! This is Kasumi Nakasu of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club and I’m going to share about the connection circle of Sae Sekine, a member of the Bravehearts of Minato and the Dream Pink and Aqua Group. If you read the previous postscript messages about the connection circles of the other members of the Bravehearts of Minato, you’re in luck because Kasumin will be here to share a connection circle of a cute and elegant braveheart just like me in Sae Sekine. I had previously shared about the connection circle of Yasue Ichikawa and of course, you’ll find something fascinated and thrilled to witness another one after two weeks when my fellow club member Ayumu Uehara had shared about Ayaka Suzuhara. Anyway, before I’ll share about it, I’ll be explaining about the connection circle and how does it work out. The connection circle is a special circle group that is exclusively to Minato and its neighboring areas where one member of the Bravehearts of Minato is connected through friend groups and allies that have been made and how they have developed their friendship with them. Anyone can make friends to form a connection circle, so that they’ll shine together with their smiles and thrills, which Kasumin feels happy to see them after all! So, the last time that a connection circle was shared was for Ayaka Suzuhara, which was shared by Ayumu Uehara, and I’m sure that you’re familiar with Sae’s classmates such as Ayaka and Yuika Shinozaki because they have been very passioned to show their pride and willpower to shout themselves for thrills to be made. So, hopefully, you’re all excited to see this because you’ll be thrilled to see what the connection circle of Sae would be like and how they have developed with her. Sae is one of the most expressive young members of the Bravehearts of Minato as she had been very admired by her friends on her side, especially that she’s very determined to shine her basketball career and create new dreams to fascinate with. She and her friends from the Cream Charisma, led by Hatsumi Horiuchi, have been very close as they have been able to show their charisma and desire to indulge themselves whether they’re going up for passioned activities or not and they have been very thrilled to show their smiles to everyone in their community in Aomi. They have been interested in playing video games with Sae’s older brother Shoichi, listening to the music and visiting café to buy some iced cold coffee. They have also become interested in fashion that are sparkling and dazzling, thus, they have decided to buy some prestigious clothes to improve their style of being charismatic and admired by everyone in her community, especially that Sae had represented for the Bravehearts of Minato. It feels great to see Sae being ambitioned to be expressive and charismatic to her friends to make sure that she’ll take care of them through her rainbow heart, so that she’ll be very thrilled to cheer for them like the way she used to! Now, for her allies on her side, she would become friends with Hitomi Katsumoto, a first year high school student from the life design course and the leader of the Citrine Halation, because they have been interested in skyscrapers when they wanted to take the view near the Tokyo Bay as well as they have collected gemstone bracelets to look themselves shiny and innocent like I am. One of the biggest things about their friendship is when they have invited their friends from their groups, they have used to play around the fantasy castle because they have fascinated to have fun with each other as well as creating some isekai drawings for their own worldbuilding that centered on futuristic views. I’m surprised to see that when I had seen their work and it looked prettier than I had expected, which I have to say that it’s harmonious to see a beautiful work that they did. I believe that they have some talent to show up to make sure that they’ll pay themselves off without making mistakes for sure! It’s so nice that Sae had been very determined to be with her friends on her side as she’s growing her friendship with them to make sure that she’ll never let them down and she’ll be ready to make them uplifted through her smiles. Anyway, the next connection circle that will be shown in the next postscript message will be Hinata Takamatsu, which will be shared by Shioriko Mifune and it will be posted on May 18 (Wednesday). Get ready to gleam and shine to witness another connection circle coming out to make sure that you’ll never miss this for yourself in the next postscript message that is related to the connection circle of the Bravehearts of Minato! Until then, I’ll see you next time when we’ll meet again in our side chapter that will feature our school idol club and stay positive to make yourself cute and smile, everyone!
    - Kasumi Nakasu (CV. Mayu Sagara)

Thanks
    Achievements:

Today (May 11) is the birthday of Asia Argento, a female character from High School DxD. Asia is a blonde-haired girl being raised as a nun of the Catholic Church and had gained her ability to use her Twilight Healing and became known as The Holy Priestess. Unfortunately, when Diodora Astaroth (CV. Makoto Furukawa) injured himself to allow Asia to heal him, she would be excommunicated from the Catholic Church and ended up moving to Japan. She had befriended Issei Hyodo (CV. Yūki Kaji) before being abducted by Raynare (CV. Hitomi Nabatame), who used her as a plan to steal Asia’s Sacred Gear and kill her. After the battle, Rias Gremory (CV. Yōko Hikasa) revived Asia to become a Devil and serve as her bishop, thus becoming a member of the Occult Research Club. Currently, she is the President of the Occult Research Club when she reached third year and a member of Issei Hyodo’s Peerage. Asia is voiced by Azumi Asakura, who is also the voice actress of Yukiho Hagiwara from THE [email protected], representing the 765 PRODUCTION. Happy birthday, Asia! And before you’ll read this update, this one will be dedicated to Ayaka Asai, Asuka Aida, Megumi Yamaguchi and Takashi Kondō. Ayaka and Asuka’s birthdays are today (May 11) while Megumi and Takashi’s birthdays will be tomorrow (May 12). Born in Shizuoka, Ayaka had been credited as the voice actress of Mio Naruse (The Testament of Sister New Devil), Yōko Takada (A Certain Scientific Accelerator), Jeanne (High School DxD, representing the Hero Faction), Erika Kose (Kaguya-sama: Love is War; anime is currently ongoing for its third and final season as Kaguya-sama: Love is War ~Ultra Romantic~), Mirei Hayasaka (THE [email protected] Cinderella Girls), Fūka Tamaki (Kandagawa Jet Girls) and Yuno Amase (Strike the Blood; anime is currently ongoing for its final season as Strike the Blood Final). Coming out from Niigata, Asuka is the voice actress of Eru Kusaba from Maesetsu! Hailing from Tokyo, Megumi is the voice actress of Hifumi Takimoto and Sōjirō (NEW GAME!), Ao Manaka (Asteroid in Love), Mahoro Miyaji (CUE!, representing AiRBLUE and AiRBLUE Wind; anime is currently ongoing), Lynn Hughes (Wise Man’s Grandchild) and Koharu Nonakura (Aikatsu Stars!). And last but not the least, born in Okazaki, Aichi, Takashi is the voice actor of Hayato Hayama (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU), Tōya Takashina (Dear Boys), Hibiki Lates (Fairy Tail), Indra Otsutsuki (Naruto Shippuden), Sōichirō Yabe (Ao-chan Can’t Study!), Yoru Nagatsuki (Tsuikiuta. The Animation), Mutsuki Kururugi (I-Chu: Halfway Through the Idol) and Keisuke Tsukidate (Backflip!!). Of the four voice actors, only Takashi had been a singer since he started his music career recently. Hopefully, those four will continue making progress of their voice acting careers, especially to Ayaka, Megumi and Takashi as they're very thrilled to shine themselves to make sure that they'll be very grateful to bloom their careers for sure! Happy birthday, Ayaka, Asuka, Megumi and Takashi! Now, it’s time to make the Red Section Series firing up as today’s update will not only witnessing the first appearance of the Rainbow Meridian, but also, marking the return of Team Aurora, one of the mainstream groups of the Bravehearts of Ōta!

Today’s update will be witnessing another teamwork before our very eyes as this time, it will be Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median. In this update, they are going to work together in preparing for the big feast that will be held on the night of the final day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week where they will be making some sandwiches, so that they will be preparing those during that said event. Just like the previous update, they are going to work together in hoping to bring some thrill and harmony during the big feast, which means that you’re going to see them working together to ensure that they’ll get it done for their first co-habitation between them. By the way, this update will mark the return of Team Aurora to Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts since Volume 8 in Extras 8: "Rise High, Tinkle Aurora!" for most of their members and Chapter 168: "Compassioned Hearts, Harmonious Blessings" for Hanako Kotobuki and I'm sure that you're all excited to see them back again after two years because it's about time for them to rise together as one to gleam and shine through their auras like the way they have used in their previous appearances before! So, get ready to fascinate through pride and harmony with Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median because here comes the 140th side chapter of the Red Section Series with the title, “A Bountiful Teamwork for a Better Friendship Through Harmony”! Enjoy reading the 140th side chapter of the Red Section Series!

CHAPTER 140: “A BOUNTIFUL TEAMWORK FOR A BETTER FRIENDSHIP THROUGH HARMONY

Date: May 8, 2010 (Saturday)

This side chapter is focused on Team Aurora as they’ll be collaborating with the Rainbow Median for their co-habitation activity in preparing for the big feast, which will take place at the central park of the Misawa Resort Hotel during the final day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week.

The members of Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median are eating their lunch at the central park in the Misawa Resort Hotel during the afternoon of the final day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. The Rainbow Median is a group that is based in Kasumigaoka, composed of the friends of Mika Nakano and led by Yukina Kajima.

Team Aurora
    Team Katobuki: Hanako Kotobuki, Izumi Masuda, Kurumi Sato, Yoko Shimizu, Jun Akiyama, Eriko Takao, Yurika Hashida and Sakiko Hasegawa
    Team Morizawa: Junichi Morizawa, Sōichi Aoyama, Jūbei Koga, Kōsuke Minagawa, Issei Uehara, Mantarō Hishikawa, Masanobu Yamada, Ryōta Tsujimoto, Shinobu Hatano and Moritaka Ueda
    Team Miyasaka: Asako Miyasaka, Kiyoko Ōgame, Masaki Sugimura, Ryūzō Yamagishi, Michitarō Yamanoi, Saori Nakasone, Akiho Ōmiya, Chikako Kushida, Shin’ichi Kaneda, Futaba Hirasawa and Miki Umeda

Rainbow Median: Yukina Kajima, Madoka Hiraijima, Akane Kasai, Shiho Sekimoto, Azusa Kinomoto, Rina Kaneko, Tatsuhisa Mitsuyoshi, Tomokazu Saji, Sōichirō Ariya, Nozomu Okumura, Fumihide Egami, Shigeno Kinugawa, Ruriko Hayakawa, Hinata Nakatsuka, Ryōta Tsuchiyama, Akihiro Hikichi and Seishirō Asano

“It’s so delicious!” said Yukina Kojima, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and the leader of the Rainbow Median.

“These ramen noodles are so good!” said Madoka Hiraijima, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Rainbow Median.

“I’m so surprised that this one had been looked good like the other ramen noodles have in Fukuoka!” said Akane Kasai, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Rainbow Median.

“They’re rich in different flavors to choose from and the one with chicken is definitely my favorite!” said Shiho Sekimoto, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Rainbow Median.

“I have to say that eating ramen noodles for lunch is so nice to eat because you’ll never be hungry when you eat them all with just one bite!” said Azusa Kinomoto, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Rainbow Median.

“It will be very nice that we can set up our own ramen noodle restaurant one day once we’re good enough to make those” said Rina Kaneko, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Rainbow Median.

“That way, we’ll be able to give them to everyone” said Tatsuhisa Mitsuyoshi, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Rainbow Median.

“Well, we can do that if we have learned to make those because not all of us can be good at it” said Hanako Kotobuki.

“And of course, we have our own interests in different foods other than ramen noodles” said Junichi Morizawa.

“So, anyone else can be interested in setting up a ramen noodle like this” said Masaki Sugimura.

“That is, if they’re prove worthy enough to make those all in one day” said Asako Miyasaka.

“Yeah” said the members of the Rainbow Median.

“So, what should we do right now? Since we’re almost done with the lunch, we might gonna roam around the booth section or just go back to your own booths where the guests will come around to entertain you” said Yukina.

“Well, to be honest, we should split up our group to go back to our booths if we can do, but honestly, we should go somewhere else at the compound to relax for a while” said Hanako.

“Relaxing after eating lunch is very important because it will be better to take a break from doing anything that we run earlier while you guys are just observing everyone around the booth section” said Junichi.

“If we should be ready for tonight’s big feast, then we have to rest for a while to find ourselves in a comfortable place” said Masaki.

“That will sooth us up that we’re going to be on the move for next shift” said Asako.

“Hey, that’s not a bad idea, guys!” said Yukina.

“Yeah, me too!” said Madoka.

“I can count on that!” said Akane.

“I’ll go with that one!” said Shiho.

“Sure, I would be picking that one over roaming around” said Azusa.

“If they agree, then we’ll go for that too!” said Rina.

“That’s fine with me to relax for a bit” said Tatsuhisa.

“No problem on that one because that’s going to be perfect to enjoy looking at the view for a while” said Tomokazu Saji, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Rainbow Median.

“Okay, then! Relaxing, it is!” said Hanako.

“Alright!” said the members of the Rainbow Median.

Later, the members of Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median would look at the view near the edge of the central park near the stairway where they’re going to relax themselves for a while. That’s the right time for them to do their free talk.

“Now, what are you going to talk about?” asked Yukina.

“You know, Yukina-chan, back when Mimi shared about meeting with her relatives on her maternal side from Fukuoka, she said that she had been connected to some from the Bravehearts of Fukuoka” said Hanako.

“She had been connected to two childhood friends in Mika Nakano and Toyoko Satō” said Junichi.

“Back then, Mimi had met those two in her childhood days where they have played some dollhouse toys that they used to create designs for dolls and they have fascinated them to everyone” said Izumi Masuda.

“Of course, she had relieved her memories with them when they visited some clothing stores to buy some stylish ones” said Kurumi Sato.

“They like to wear some warmer clothes that suited their personality of being expressive and comforted” said Yoko Shimizu.

“Of course, Mimi used to order some clothes all by herself in different stores whether in Fukuoka or not and she had to wear those to make her more beautiful to step up” said Jun Akiyama.

“We were surprised about Mimi doing a lot of things in the past when she was staying in Fukuoka because she had brought some memories to treasure with” said Eriko Takao, the cousin of Hitomi Takao.

“Such as visiting the museum in Kitakyushu and catching some fish in the shores of Fukuoka” said Yurika Hashida.

“Now that she currently lived in Tokyo, she found a comfortable place to live in order to do whatever she wants as long as she’s aiming to stay here for a long time” said Sakiko Hasegawa, the cousin of Subaru Hasegawa.

“Oh, I see!” replied the members of the Rainbow Median.

“I’m very thrilled when Mimi had been determined to show her smile whenever she was running with her former friends in our hometown because Mika told us that Mimi had been a stranger in the past when it comes to befriending someone” said Yukina.

“She hadn’t found friends in her first grade until she started to create her bonds of friendship with Mika and Toyoko” said Madoka.

“From that day on, they started to get closer with each other, so that they’ll be able to prosper themselves to work together whenever they needed to gleam with” said Akane.

“On top of that, Mimi wasn’t defiant to anyone who are thought to be different than how she met back in France because she believed that some are very confident through a pure heart” said Shiho.

“Which is why some our classmates in the past said that Mimi had been serene and serious to take action” said Azusa.

“Whenever you look at her, she’s gonna show something blissful to make yourself happier” said Rina.

“It will be very nice to see her smile as always when we gotten along with her” said Tatsuhisa.

“And of course, you’ll be grateful to be with her after all” said Tomokazu.

“Have you ever made herself comforted when you became schoolmates with her?” asked Yukina.

“Yes, we are!” said the members of Team Aurora.

“Mimi had been taking care of everything since her first day last year because she was able to do anything to make us comfortable” said Hanako.

“She’s compassionated through her pure heart as she doesn’t want to give up no matter what!” said Junichi.

“I like her expressive personality when she had tried to comfort me to end my problems and I felt satisfied with that” said Izumi.

“Things have turned to be better for us when she guided us to work on wise activities because she liked to do more serious things to overcome” said Kurumi.

“Not only that she had been following us to make sure that she’ll never let us down…” said Sōichi Aoyama, the brother of Saori Aoyama.

“…but she became grateful to gain some respect on us” said Jūbei Koga.

“Ah, that’s very nice! I’m sure that Mimi had been able to trust you at all because she’s so determined to do anything what to expect big for you” said Yukina.

“It means that you have been blessed to be with her, which was very stupendous!” said Madoka.

“I hope that you’ll be able to keep it up to make sure that you’ll maintain your friendship with her” said Akane.

“It’s very important that you have to trust someone who is more compassionated to get along with you through your heart” said Tatsuhisa.

“Which means that you’re very generous to respect her all along” said Tomokazu.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the members of Team Aurora.

“One of the things that Mimi had remembered in the past is that she and her cousins have used to bake some doughs” said Junichi.

“She said that she liked to make doughs because they’re so delicious to eat it” said Sōichi.

“She had bought some those in a bakery shop near her former home known as the Sweet Dream, which is said to be one of the best bakeries in Higashi” said Jūbei.

“It has a lot of different delicacies that you can order for a cheaper price” said Kōsuke Minagawa.

“Especially some bountiful wheat bread, which is good to make PB&J” said Issei Uehara, the brother of Sakura Uehara and the cousin of Kazunari and Kazuya Uehara.

“Ah, I remember that one, guys! I think that this store had used to sell breads to everyone and it’s still running with a lot of people buying those everyday” said Tatsuhisa.

“They said that they have found that more suited for them to eat bread” said Tomokazu.

“And they have been delighted to buy some bread for picnic and gathering” said Sōichirō Ariya, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Rainbow Median.

“They liked the pricing, which was very cheaper that started at least 75 yen” said Nozomu Okumura, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Rainbow Median.

“Of course, everyone knows that the Sweet Dream had been very famous for great bread and it had been looked good to see people satisfying their desire to eat bread already. That’s why they liked to visit that place to have a comfortable day to buy some bread” said Fumihide Egami, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Rainbow Median.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Junichi, Sōichi, Jūbei, Kōsuke and Issei.

“Mimi told us that the Sweet Dream had been very special for her because she found the bread tasted good” said Junichi.

“Much like the other breads that have been baked in different places in Fukuoka” said Sōichi.

“It’s almost like those from France because that’s her homeland” said Jūbei.

“Every time that she bought those, she used to make sandwiches and give those to her relatives when it’s a good time to take a break” said Kōichi.

“That’s why they liked to enjoy eating those because they’re so delicious and healthy to the body” said Issei.

“Yeah, that’s true, guys. I say that it feels good to have those bread getting freshly baked to eat and it will be amazing that they’re going to live up through the ages” said Tatsuhisa.

“I’m sure that they have offered some best bread out there and it’s guarantee that you’ll be loving it with just one bite for sure!” said Tomokazu.

“Of course, they were!” said Junichi, Sōichi, Jūbei, Kōsuke and Issei.

“Speaking of which, guys, how about we’re going to make some sandwiches for the big feast?” asked Yukina.

“Well, that would be very nice to do it, Yukina-chan. I mean, we haven’t thought about what to do for tonight” said Hanako.

“Except that Mimi had already asked her aunt to make some anpan for tonight” said Izumi.

“That’s one of the favorite sweets for the Shirasakas, I believe” said Junichi.

“Oh, I didn’t know about that!” said Yukina.

“Me neither, Yukina-chan” said Madoka.

“I guess that this one would be very interesting to see because they have liked that one for years” said Akane.

“I say that they have been able to eat those since they found it delicious” said Tatsuhisa.

“More like an enhanced version of bread with fillings that are generally used in Western countries” said Tomokazu.

“Yes, we are!” said Hanako, Izumi, Kurumi, Junichi and Sōichi.

“I have a question, guys. When did you expect to plan for the big feast?” said Shigeno Kinugawa, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Rainbow Median.

“How it was organized because we haven’t heard about those?” asked Ruriko Hayakawa, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Rainbow Median.

“Usually, Subaru and his friends have organized the schedule of activities for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week before disseminating to each group that is part of the Bravehearts of Ōta” said Hanako.

“We learned about the guidelines of the big feast earlier today when Mimi gave us the information about that event” said Izumi.

“It said that it’s a thanksgiving activity for the prosperity and harmony in the ward of Ōta” said Kurumi.

“Yep! Everyone must bring their own foods and drinks in order to prepare those for that said event” said Junichi.

“Of course, you can’t allow to participate at that activity if you don’t have something to bring, which will be disappointing for those who didn’t know about the event in the first place” said Sōichi.

“Ah, okay. I finally understand about this, guys. I guess that there’s a requirement for that event where everyone must bring some food whether being bought or made” said Shigeno.

“Which means that we can only participate if we have those, depends on which food that you want to choose with” said Ruriko.

“Yes, you got that right, girls! Mimi said that the big feast will be a night of gathering where everyone will eat together with their own food through sharing” said Hanako.

“You’ll have to share those with each and one of us as a gift of thanksgiving” said Izumi.

“We can trade food with one to another, so that everyone will be blessed to have food of their own” said Kurumi.

“The most important thing is that these foods have been made for everyone to eat and not only that any of us can eat those all the time…” said Yoko.

“…but everyone is also obliged to get those if they have the desire to eat those” said Jun.

“It requires the right to share with one another because it’s very important to give those to the ones that you were closed with” said Eriko.

“So that, you’ll be able to make them feel happy to have food that they need” said Yurika.

“If you want the big feast to be successful, then you’ll have to either buy or make your own preferred food, so that we can allow those for sharing” said Sakiko.

“Okay, I get it now. I mean, I’m interested in sandwiches, which we used to make them with different flavors that we have every month” said Yukina.

“That’s what we did when we organized a Christmas party in Mika’s home” said Madoka.

“It was so good that we made those sandwiches because they’re tasty and delicious to bite with” said Akane.

“We even made those when we celebrated someone’s birthday in our side, especially that we have done that before on Mika’s birthday last November 26” said Shiho.

“The clubhouse was a nice sandwich to make, which they’re the best” said Azusa.

“Hopefully, we’re going to make those this time in that big event if we have some good ingredients to use though” said Rina.

“Well, it’s your original idea that you have, Yukina-chan, but luckily, Asako and her friends were good in making those!” said Hanako.

“REALLY?!” shouted the members of the Rainbow Median.

“That’s right, guys! We loved to make sandwiches in different flavors whether we put some vegetables or fillings” said Asako.

“We used to share those because we have been craving on those, thus, we decided to have them to make us feel good” said Kiyoko Ōgame.

“If you’re interested into that, then, leave it to us!” said Masaki.

“We’re more experts in making those!” said Ryūzō Yamagishi.

“You’ll be ready to get surprised when we’re going to work together on those” said Michitarō Yamanoi.

“That way, you’re all gonna be saved for the big feast” said Saori Nakasone.

“Okay, we will!” said the members of the Rainbow Median.

“Now, before we’re gonna do that, let me see if you have some ingredients that you have right now” said Akiho Ōmiya.

“That’s one of the things that you have to be mindful of before making it” said Chikako Kushida.

“I believe that we have some bread and vegetables out there” said Yukina.

“Those are always used when we’re making sandwiches” said Madoka.

“Did you have those too?” asked Akane.

“Yes, we are!” said Asako and her friends.

“We have those in our booths where we used to make some sandwiches out there” said Asako.

“We have sold those to the guests out there and they found it delicious” said Kiyoko.

“We teamed up with Yoshiko Akase and her friends in setting up this booth after we confirmed to join Team Aurora while them joining the Prestigious Charm” said Saori.

“Thus, this one had been paid off very impressively!” said Akiho.

“You can ask Yoshiko if you want to have some bread to use for making sandwiches together” said Chikako.

“Ah, that sounds good! We can ask for that, so that we’re going to work together as a team!” said Akane.

“It will be amazing that we’re going to have some contribution for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week” said Shiho.

“We want to be more confident to have this partnership going on the books” said Azusa.

“Because after all, we’re bravehearts, right?” added Rina.

“Yeah!” said the members of Team Aurora.

“That’s great! I’m counting on you, guys!” said Rina.

“Yes, indeed! Now, let’s visit Yoshiko’s booth to get some bread before we’ll work together!” said Asako.

“It will be amazing that we’re going to be very busy to make those” said Junichi.

“That way, we’ll gonna make this job done for sure!” said Hanako.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Rainbow Median as they alongside the members of Team Aurora to go to the booth known as the Miyasaka and Akase Hotshot, located in Booth D. This booth had been resembled to the Mizutani Express, but more of a miniature version of it.

In the Miyasaka and Akase Hotshot, Yukina would speak to Yoshiko if she’ll be getting some bread for her group’s collaboration with Team Aurora.

“Good afternoon, Yoshiko-chan. I have a favor to ask you” said Yukina.

“Oh, sure. I would gladly accept anything!” said Yoshiko Akase.

“As you can see, we’re the members of the Rainbow Median from Fukuoka and I’m here to ask you if we can have some bread out there because we’ll be making some sandwiches for the big feast later tonight” said Yukina.

“Hmmm… that’s interesting. Okay, then, I’ll give you some bread out there and there’s an empty table at the back of our booth where my friends used to rest there. You can make sandwiches there if you want” said Yoshiko.

“Well, we’ll also be doing this as well, Yoshiko-chan, so, we’ll occupy that together” said Asako while Yukina affirms with a smile on her face.

“Okay! Just make sure that you’ll have to clean those up once you’re all done with the preparations, guys!” said Yoshiko.

“Okay, we will!” said the members of Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median.

“We should assemble everything before we’re going to start making on those sandwiches, so that they’re all good to go!” said Yukina.

“Yeah!” said Hanako, Junichi, Asako and Masaki.

At the back of the Miyasaka and Akase Hotshot, the members of Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median are putting the bread, vegetables and fillings into the table. The fillings are composed of cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, thousand island dressing and barbeque.

“Now, these are all ingredients that we’re gonna use, guys!” said Yukina.

“Yep! We have to make at least 10 sandwiches per filling to be blended with vegetables” said Asako.

“Which means that we have to make 50 sandwiches that will be served to go for the big feast” said Masaki.

“We could get some leftovers to eat those for our break later in mid-afternoon, so that we’ll have to take a bite on it to see if it tasted good” said Hanako.

“That way, we’re gonna serve them to everyone when the big feast is ongoing” said Junichi.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Rainbow Median.

“So, it’s now 1:23 in the afternoon and we have to beat the clock before it reaches 3:00 in the afternoon because later on, there’s a chance that the Blue Verdant Fukuoka will make it to the finals of the Ōta Blue Wind Cup” said Yukina.

“Which will take place at the Recreational Center” said Madoka.

“This is where a lot of people will be watching to see the two best prospects in the country going to square off against each other!” said Akane.

“Everyone will be excited to see this one because they have produced two superstars in Kazuhiro Hatakenaka and Hidemitsu Oniki” said Shiho.

“Of course, we have to be mindful on this at any time because they have their current game going on” said Azusa.

“Which means that there’s a possible chance for both teams to make it to the tournament final later” said Rina.

“For now, we should be ready to handle these sandwiches out there, so that we’re going to eat those for sure!” said Tatsuhisa.

“It will be amazing that we’re going to work together on this and hopefully, we’ll get the job done!” said Tomokazu.

“Yeah, you got it!” said Hanako, Junichi, Asako and Masaki.

“Now, let’s get this going to make some sandwiches, everyone!” said Hanako.

“Yeah!” said the members of Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median.

The montage shows the members of Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median doing their co-habitation in making sandwiches where these will be used for the upcoming big feast that will take place around the Misawa Resort Hotel later tonight. One scene shows Hanako, Izumi and Junichi cooking some vegetables in the pan while Asako, Masaki, Yukina and Tatsuhisa cutting the slices of cheese together. Then, most of the members of Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median have been able to put together to make a perfect sandwich with different fillings. In two hours, they managed to complete the co-habitation with 60 sandwiches being made, which two each will be leftovers.

“Whew! My work is done!” said Asako.

“It’s all good!” said Masaki.

“Yep! This is perfect!” said Yukina.

“I can’t believe that this one had been paid off without making mistakes!” said Madoka.

“Everyone had managed to make a single sandwich, which means that they’re all set and ready to go!” said Akane.

“All those sandwiches are good to be served by us when the big feast will about to take place in three hours” said Tatsuhisa.

“And so, we’re almost there in making more fun to cap off this wonderful festivity!” said Tomokazu.

“Yeah, you got that right, guys!” said Hanako, Izumi, Kurumi, Junichi, Sōichi, Asako and Masaki.

“It’s all done and ready to go with these will be prepared for the big feast later tonight!” said Hanako.

“Now, the only thing left is that we need some more food to get aside from sandwiches” said Izumi.

“As well as drinks” said Kurumi.

“Drinks are very important to add it for the big feast because it will sooth you better to get refreshed” said Junichi.

“Luckily, Ginga’s Pupils and the White and Magenta Circle have collaborated together to make some exotic juices for the refreshments” said Sōichi.

“While the cousins of Mimi are making some takoyaki, tonkatsu and anpan, which are all also good to be served” said Masaki.

“That means, we’re about to get completed, of course!” said Asako.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Rainbow Median.

“I’m so surprised that you have some help from your friends on your side as they wanted to contribute for the big feast as well!” said Yukina.

“They’re very determined to work on this because they don’t want to miss this fantastic activity without making some delicious foods and drinks that we need!” said Madoka.

“Everything will be looked alright for all of us today after we did the job done!” said Akane.

“Now, we have to wait for the sun to set before 6:00 in the evening for the big feast will begin” said Tatsuhisa.

“So that, it’s our time to make ourselves enjoyed to eat everything through one bite!” said Tomokazu.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the members of Team Aurora.

Yoshiko would appear after hearing some applauds and joys that the members of Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median have finished their co-habitation.

“So, is your co-habitation getting done?” asked Yoshiko.

“Everything is good and they’re all set for the big feast!” said Asako.

“Yep! We worked those together!” said Yukina.

“Oh, that’s very sweet!” said Yoshiko while giving Asako and Yukina before speaking to them. “I’m sure that you have worked hard to get this done because the big feast will be all about the blessing and thanksgiving that you have worked up, so that you’ll be able to have blessings in your hearts. I’m sure that you’ll be prepared to participate in that activity later on because it will be a blast to cap off the Fuchsia and Celadon Week.”

“By the way, Kagetsu and Mimi texted us that the Blue Verdant Fukuoka had made it to the tournament final of the Ōta Blue Wind Cup where they’re gonna take on the Rutile Phoenix” said Yoshiko.

“Oh, wow! That’s some wonderful news, Yoshiko-chan!” said Asako.

“I’m so happy for them that they made it to the finals!” said Yukina.

“Oh, yeah! It’s about time to witness this anticipating match-up!” said Junichi.

“This is going to be for all the marbles between both teams!” said Sōichi.

“Yep! I’m so glad that they’re going to face each other in the final because they have their superstars ready to take off!” said Kurumi.

“It will be very nice to watch that game because we’re gonna see who proves the ground to win the Ōta Blue Wind Cup!” said Izumi.

“Of course, the winner will be crowned champions of the Ōta Blue Wind Cup and they’re going to have some boosts in improving their performance, so that they’re ready to do anything for the upcoming Interhigh prefectural tournament, which will start by next month” said Hanako.

“Yeah, you got it, guys! So, are you going to watch the game in the Recreational Center or not?” replied Yoshiko.

“Well, for our group, some of our members will go there” said Hanako.

“We’ll watch that game!” said Yoko.

“I can’t wait to see how they’re doing in their match-up!” said Yurika.

“This one may be the stepping stone for the boys of Fukuoka to taste victory out there!” said Sakiko.

“Man, I can’t wait to see this before my very eyes!” said Jūbei.

“I’m hyped for this!” said Kōsuke.

“Yeah, me too!” Issei Uehara.

“I would love to watch that because this one may be crucial out there!” Masanobu Yamada.

“Hey, I’m counting out that because this one is going to be good!” said Shinobu Hatano, the cousin of Atsuko and Naoki Hatano.

“See, they’re ready for this!” said Junichi.

“They’re totally prepared for them to watch this!” said Sōichi.

“I say that their excitement had been paid off when it comes to those because they’re totally thrilled to see them showing their goosebumps all over their heads” said Izumi.

“Hopefully, they’re going to have some great time to watch that game for sure!” said Kurumi.

“That’s great!” replied Yoshiko before asking Yukina the same thing. “What about you, guys? Are you interested to watch that game too?”

“Yes, we are!” said the members of the Rainbow Median.

“Okay, then, have fun watching that game! Make them proud with your smiles and auras to come out!” said the members of Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median.

“Yeah, we will!” said the members of Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median as their smiles will never be forgotten to make sure that their day is not done yet for themselves where they’re about to watch the tournament final of the Ōta Blue Wind Cup between the Blue Verdant Fukuoka and the Rutile Phoenix. The co-habitation between Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median have been paid off as they managed to create sandwiches that will be served for the big feast during the final day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week later tonight. It’s so good to see both groups getting their friendship looking better as expected where they have been able to work hard to finish their jobs altogether and so, they’ll be able to make themselves earned through their blessings. Hopefully, they’ll be able to keep it up to maintain their friendship all the way through their determination and charisma that they’ll have to remember through their hearts.

“Come on, everyone! Let’s split up right here and enjoy this day to make the Fuchsia and Celadon Week end with a bang!” said Hanako.

“Yeah, we will, Hanako-chan!” said the members of Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Rainbow Median and Updated Profile of Team Aurora

Thanks
    Achievements:

I have previously posted the profiles of the Stormred Higanbana (in Volume 8 under Chapter 161: “Shine High with The Spider Lily and The Sakura”) and the Kashii Orange Legion (in Red Section-Chapter 63: “One Beautiful Night with the Dragon and the Breeze”) before as they are the only mainstream groups of the Bravehearts of Fukuoka that have their own profiles, which are composed of its members that have been friends with Keiko Kakuma and Sana Kushibiki. Now, I’ll be going to post another profile of a mainstream group that is part of the Bravehearts of Fukuoka as here is the profile of the Rainbow Median. The Rainbow Median is a friend group that is composed of the friends of Mika Nakano, a member of the Bravehearts of Fukuoka. It is one of the most interesting friend groups in the city of Fukuoka due to their members are very blessed to see the rainbow, which is the symbol of Mika when representing the Bravehearts of Fukuoka. One of the most interesting facts about the Rainbow Median is that they have become the first friend group to represent for a young braveheart when Mika was one of the first members of the Bravehearts of Fukuoka two years ago. They have been interested in making sandwiches and juices during the mid-afternoon to enjoy their relaxation time whether they have finished their classes in the Kashii Gakuen Elementary School or their priorities to be done. This group is led by Yukina Kajima, a close friend of Mika.

Rainbow Median: Yukina Kajima, Madoka Hiraijima, Akane Kasai, Shiho Sekimoto, Azusa Kinomoto, Rina Kaneko, Tatsuhisa Mitsuyoshi, Tomokazu Saji, Sōichirō Ariya, Nozomu Okumura, Fumihide Egami, Shigeno Kinugawa, Ruriko Hayakawa, Hinata Nakatsuka, Ryōta Tsuchiyama, Akihiro Hikichi and Seishirō Asano

Rainbow Median
    Yukina Kajima: May 24 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Madoka Hiraijima: November 15 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Akane Kasai: February 20 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Shiho Sekimoto: April 29 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Azusa Kinomoto: September 12 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Rina Kaneko: July 6 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Tatsuhisa Mitsuyoshi: March 18 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Tomokazu Saji: December 1 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Sōichirō Ariya: June 13 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Nozomu Okumura: August 17 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Fumihide Egami: January 8 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Shigeno Kinugawa: October 30 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Ruriko Hayakawa: April 14 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Hinata Nakatsuka: March 27 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Ryōta Tsuchiyama: July 11 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Akihiro Hikichi: February 2 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES
    Seishirō Asano: December 19 / 6ES / Kashii Gakuen ES

By the way, I made a major update on the profile of Team Aurora and their allies with the additional information on some members including its birthdates and relationships within their family. I also get rid of the starting positions in basketball to follow the same format as the Bravehearts of Ōta while adding the colors for Kazuko Kakimoto, Mizuki Koyama, Asumi Hiramatsu and the members of Ginga’s Pupils.

Team Aurora: Composed of five groups
    Team Katobuki: Hanako Kotobuki, Kazuko Kakimoto, Mizuki Koyama, Izumi Masuda, Kurumi Sato, Yoko Shimizu, Jun Akiyama, Eriko Takao, Yurika Hashida and Sakiko Hasegawa
    Team Morizawa: Junichi Morizawa, Sōichi Aoyama, Jūbei Koga, Kōsuke Minagawa, Issei Uehara, Mantarō Hishikawa, Masanobu Yamada, Ryōta Tsujimoto, Shinobu Hatano and Moritaka Ueda

Ginga’s Pupils: Kahele Hiraka, Asumi Hiramatsu, Rina Minagawa, Makoto Matsuda, Kazue Matsuoka, Kotori Katsura, Mika Mizushima, Hiroe Yamagiwa and Noriko Toyama
    Team Miyasaka: Asako Miyasaka, Kiyoko Ōgame, Masaki Sugimura, Ryūzō Yamagishi, Michitarō Yamanoi, Saori Nakasone, Akiho Ōmiya, Chikako Kushida, Shin’ichi Kaneda, Futaba Hirasawa and Miki Umeda
    Team Nakajima: Ayano Nakajima, Momo Hanazono, Itsuko Shimomura, Ayane Murayama, Satsuki Kishino, Nako Kaieda, Kenichi Kuno, Takahiro Tanoue, Akiya Akasaki, Katsuya Nakano, Kiyonari Shiina, Keita Tomioka and Ryūki Noguchi

Team Kotobuki
    Hanako Kotobuki: August 28 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES

Kazuko Kakimoto: January 27 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES / Member of the Keishin Academy ES Girls’ Basketball Team and the Bravehearts of Ōta
    Mizuki Koyama: January 13 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES / Member of the Keishin Academy ES Girls’ Basketball Team and the Bravehearts of Ōta
    Izumi Masuda: March 22 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Kurumi Sato: June 3 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Yoko Shimizu: October 20 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Jun Akiyama: September 17 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Eriko Takao: February 14 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES / Cousin of Hitomi Takao
    Yurika Hashida: August 31 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Sakiko Hasegawa: July 19 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES / Cousin of Subaru Hasegawa

Team Morizawa
    Junichi Morizawa: January 2 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Sōichi Aoyama: November 20 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES / Brother of Saori Aoyama
    Jūbei Koga: August 24 / 6ES-G / Keishin Academy ES
    Kōsuke Minagawa: April 15 / 6ES-G / Keishin Academy ES
    Issei Uehara: March 21 / 6ES-G / Keishin Academy ES / Cousin of Kazunari and Kazuya Uehara and Brother of Sakura Uehara
    Mantarō Hishikawa: September 26 / 6ES-G / Keishin Academy ES
    Masanobu Yamada: June 7 / 6ES-G / Keishin Academy ES
    Ryōta Tsujimoto: February 19 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Shinobu Hatano: December 18 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Moritaka Ueda: March 13 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES / Brother of Mitsugi Ueda

Ginga’s Pupils
    Kahele Hiraka: June 15 / 6ES / Kamata ES
    Asumi Hiramatsu: October 19 / 6ES-2 / Shiromidai ES / Member of the Bravehearts of Ōta
    Rina Minagawa: January 19 / 6ES / Miraku ES
    Chiyo Masuda: October 22 / 1MS / Miraku MS
    Makoto Matsuda: May 4 / 6ES / Chidori ES
    Kazue Matsuoka: August 3 / 6ES / Yaguchi Nishi ES
    Kotori Katsura: January 13 / 6ES / Rokugō Nishi ES
    Mika Mizushima: December 21 / 6ES / Tokumochi ES
    Hiroe Yamagiwa: August 27 / 6ES / Kitakōjiya ES
    Noriko Toyama: December 20 / 6ES / Iriarai Daigo ES

Team Miyasaka
    Asako Miyasaka: June 8 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Kiyoko Ōgame: January 27 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Masaki Sugimura: February 1 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Ryūzō Yamagishi: October 30 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Michitarō Yamanoi: August 24 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Saori Nakasone: December 16 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Akiho Ōmiya: March 3 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Chikako Kushida: September 25 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Shin’ichi Kaneda: June 29 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES / Cousin of Yumi and Kumi Kaneda
    Futaba Hirasawa: November 22 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Miki Umeda: July 9 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES

Team Nakajima
    Ayako Nakajima: September 30 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Momo Hanazono: October 7 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Itsuko Shimomura: March 26 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Ayane Murayama: August 21 / 6ES-F / Keishin Academy ES
    Satsuki Kishino: November 9 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Nako Kaieda: January 18 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Kenichi Kuno: December 22 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Takahiro Tanoue: June 25 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Akiya Akasaki: September 4 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Katsuya Nakano: May 13 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Kiyonari Shiina: April 17 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Keita Tomioka: February 28 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES
    Ryūki Noguchi: July 5 / 6ES-E / Keishin Academy ES

UP NEXT: Schedule of Updates – Fifteenth Part of Volume 8.5, Part 2

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here is the schedule of the next batch of the future updates of the Red Section Series as this will be composed of the next 10 side chapters of this side series. Of these 10 side chapters, five will be focused on the final day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, two will be focused on the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, two more will be focused on a new braveheart group from the ward of Chikusa, Nagoya in the Bravehearts of Chikusa while the other will be focused on Liella! from Love Live! Superstar!! And speaking of the next update, which will be focused on Liella! and to be joined by the Blissful Violet, this one will be posted in four days on May 15 (Sunday), the day before the birthday of Nagisa Aoyama, the seiyu of Ren Hazuki. Nagisa's birthday will be on May 16 (Monday), which is currently five days from now. As the second season of Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club is currently underway, there will be two chapters that will be related to them featuring the trio of Shioriko Mifune (CV: Moeka Koizumi), Mia Taylor (CV: Shū Uchida) and Lanzhu Zhong (CV: Akina Hōmoto), known as R3BIRTH on Red Section-Chapter 144: “When We Witness Through Our Eyes, We R3BIRTH as School Idols!” and Ai Miyashita (CV: Natsumi Murakami) and Rina Tennōji (CV: Chiemi Tanaka) on Red Section-Chapter 145: “The Best Connection is the Best Decision to Excite and Thrill for Everyone Through Their Smiles!”. Of course, continuing on with the themes that are corresponding to a group of chapters through the personalities of different members of NijiGaku, from Red Section-Chapter 141: “Connect the Stars with the Blissful Violet!” to Red Section-Chapter 148: “Fire Up for the Big Fest with the Fire Edelweiss!” will be related to the month of smile and upliftment, the personalities of Ai Miyashita, while Red Section-Chapter 149: “A Meeting with the Proud Girls of Fukuoka” and Red Section-Chapter 150: “The Brightest Star Shines Through One Charm to Another!” will be related to the month of generosity and competence, the personalities of Karin Asaka (CV: Miyu Kubota).

EDIT (5/15): I made a minor update in this schedule by updating the title of the next update as the title of Red Section-Chapter 142: "Four Colors Unite with Smile and Opportunity!" doesn't have the word 'and' in the initial post. This should be fixed now.

May 15: Red Section-Chapter 141: “Connect the Stars with the Blissful Violet!” [Seiyu Birthdays of Coco Hayashi and Yoshino Aoyama (May 15) and Nagisa Aoyama and Asami Imai (May 16)]
    May 18: Red Section-Chapter 142: “Four Colors Unite with Smile and Opportunity!” [Seiyu Birthdays of Shizuku Hoshinoya and Moka Hinata (May 17), Nako Eguchi (May 18) and Yurika Kubo (May 19)]
    May 22: Red Section-Chapter 143: “The Desire Team: Nana Kakimoto and Shunichi Tokuda” [Character Birthday of Tomoe Koga (May 23) and Seiyu Birthdays of Yui Nakajima and Tesshō Genda (May 20), Seiichirō Yamashita (May 21), Kyōka Moriya and Takuya Eguchi (May 22) and Atsushi Imaruoka (May 23)]
    May 25: Red Section-Chapter 144: “When We Witness Through Our Eyes, We R3BIRTH as School Idols!” [Seiyu Birthdays of Shū Uchida (May 24) and Karin Isobe, Kana Motomiya and Emiri Suyama (May 26)]
    May 29: Red Section-Chapter 145: “The Best Connection is the Best Decision to Excite and Thrill for Everyone Through Their Smiles!” [Character Birthdays of Ai Miyashita and Yuto Kiba (May 30) and Seiyu Birthdays of Ayaka Suwa and Shun Horie (May 27), Mai Fuchigami (May 28), Saori Hayami and Kentarō Tone (May 29) and Yui Ishikawa (May 30)]
    June 1: Red Section-Chapter 146: “An Elder Flower from Nagoya Blooms Through the Heart” [Character Birthdays of Rena Ashihara and Nagisa Imau (June 1) and Seiyu Birthdays of Noriko Hidaka (May 31) and Lynn and Rie Murakawa (June 1)]
    June 5: Red Section-Chapter 147: “The Union of Magentas and Periwinkles in Chikusa” [Character Birthday of Ravel Phoenix (June 3) and Seiyu Birthdays of Daisuke Hirakawa, Shino Shimoji and Yuto Nakano (June 4) and Megumi Nakajima and Takayuki Kondō (June 5)]
    June 8: Red Section-Chapter 148: “Fire Up for the Big Fest with the Fire Edelweiss!” [Character Birthdays of Nozomi Tōjō (June 9) and Seiyu Birthdays of Juri Kimura and Marie Miyake (June 7) and Minami Tsuda (June 8)]
    June 12: Red Section-Chapter 149: “A Meeting with the Proud Girls of Fukuoka” [Character Birthdays of Yuzuha Aigae (June 10) and Mari Ohara (June 13) and Seiyu Birthdays of Kenjiro Tsuda (June 11) and Saika Kitamori (June 13)]
    June 16: Birthday Update 4: “???” [Character Birthdays of Miku Nishio (June 15) and Masami Fujii (June 16) and Seiyu Birthdays of Takahiro Mizushima (June 14), Rina Hidaka (June 15) and Hikaru Akao and Takamitsu Fukuchi (June 16)]
    June 19: Red Section-Chapter 150: “The Brightest Star Shines Through One Charm to Another!” [Character Birthday of Aoi Igawa (June 19) and Seiyu Birthdays of Naomi Kusumi (June 17) and Nozomi Nagumo (June 18)]

UP NEXT: Red Section-Chapter 141: “Connect the Stars with the Blissful Violet!”

The members of Team Aurora and the Rainbow Median have been very determined to work together for the first time as they have managed to make sandwiches that will be used for the big feast. This was the first time that the two groups have worked together since not only that Mimi Balguerie had been connected to Mika Nakano since the former’s childhood days, but both groups have been ambitioned to fascinate their communities through their auras. It feels good to see both groups making their synchronization to work it out as they have been very determined to finish that job and they’ll be ready to prepare these sandwiches for the big feast where they’re going to give those to everyone that they have been close to. They have been thrilled to show their teamwork, so that they’ll be able to make themselves comfortable to start their bond of friendship between each other. Hopefully, they’re going to fascinate themselves to work on a big activity in the future if they’ll meet each other again because they’re about to shine their way to bloom and harmonize everyone! Now, we’re going to have a special update that will be posted in four days as the next update will be focused on Liella! where they’ll be hanging out with the members of the Blissful Violet for a stargazing activity while capping of the Golden Week celebration. This will be the first major appearance in Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts for Liella! and of course, you’re all excited to see them showing their brilliant smiles to shine together a school idol group as they and the members of the Blissful Violet are going to take a glimpse at the stars at night, so that they’re going to fascinate them to see the stars shining bright over them. So, get ready to witness the first appearance of Liella! in Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts in four days, so that you’ll be able to stay brilliant and blissful with them through your smiles that you’ll give them! I’ll see you on May 15 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

LATER TONIGHT: A Special Message from Kanata Konoe
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; Yesterday at 09:55 AM. Reason: First Minor Update in this Schedule

Thanks
    Achievements:

A Special Message from Kanata Konoe

Hi, everyone! This is Kanata Konoe of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club and I will be sharing about the friends of NijiGaku from the Ise Peninsula. It’s been a while that my fellow club members have shared about our friends from Tokai and Kansai, especially the fact that this is the sixth part of the special series ‘Friends of NijiGaku from Tokai and Kansai’, a collection of postscript messages that focused on our friends that are coming from Tokai and Kansai as they’re here to show their pride and compassion to follow our principles of being compassionated and thrilled. I hope that you’ll like this because Kanata-chan will be ready to cheer for you when I’ll be sharing this one! Anyway, there are four cities that lie near the Ise Peninsula, which are composed of Tsu, Ise, Matsusaka and Yokkaichi, and they have their own braveheart groups that are so cute and comfortable to fascinate everyone. You’ll be looking at the four girls that have been considered prestigious and admired bravehearts that made Mie Prefecture lifting blooming hopes and wonderful dreams for all. They are Fuyumi Kasagi of Tsu, Hiroka Nishimori of Ise, Toyoko Ishimaru of Matsusaka and Haruka Ezaki of Yokkaichi. They have been known with each other when they were competing against each other in the prefectural tournament last winter where they have showed their firepower to shine in the court. Of course, after their tournament had been concluded, they finally have their smiles coming out to bloom when they were in the afterparty, which they have been grateful when they get along with each other, so that they’ll become friends eventually. Each girl had their own ambitions that they have showed as they became very determined to live up with their dreams, so that they’ll be cherishing those to believe and shine. For Fuyumi Kasagi of Tsu, she is very charismatic to write short stories due to her inspiration from her mother, who is a columnist working in a prefectural newspaper company in Tsu. She had been more charismatic to step up in making dreams, especially that she had liked to hang out with her friends when they’re visiting gardens and parks for fun. Notable close friends of Fuyumi include Arisa Makishima, Nichika Shimatani, Sakuya Yamashiro and Mika Takaya, the cousin of Chieri Ogata. Then, for Hiroka Nishimori of Ise, she had been more admired in fascinating the environment, especially she had liked to view the seaside every weekend. She had also helped her community to elevate by making dreams to her friends, so that they’ll be very confident to fulfill those one day and she had been reminded of my sister Haruka-chan due to her admiration that she had to give them a comfortable smile to her fellow schoolmates on her side. When it comes to her fellow bravehearts, she had become friends with Chiaki Taichi, Kanae Ikuta, Ayumi Nakane and Runa Ishiyama. As for Toyoko Ishimaru of Matsusaka, she had been interested in collecting stuff toys that are so cute, especially that she had liked stuff sheep like Kanata-chan used to comfort those to remove my stresses and make myself grateful. She had also been interested in visiting cafes with her friends on her side as she had liked to relax there to drink some iced cold coffee and pastries that are so delicious. Her close friends on her side include Masako Mizumoto, Rina Takenaga, Shizuno Yoshizaki and Yumiko Matsuno. And last but not the least, for Haruka Ezaki of Yokkaichi, she had liked to listen to music and clean her room to remove the mess that she made, so that she’ll be more comfortable to relax there, especially if she’s hanging out with her friends. When she was with the Bravehearts of Yokkaichi, she had been connected with Yuzu Kakutani, Izumi Kamiyama, Yukina Hashimoto and Shima Watarai. One of the moments that I met them is that during my spring vacation with my sister Haruka-chan, we met them in Nagoya and have a great time when we hang out with each other such as visiting a café to buy some boxes of chocolate and iced cold frappes before enjoying at the park to see the cherry blossom leaves falling to the ground. It feels great for Kanata-chan and my sister Haruka-chan to show some thrills to them when we gotten along with them, so that they’ll be more comfortable to become friends with me at the end of our encounter, which they’re totally thrilled to make us smile. I have to say that they’re very comfortable to show their smiles to everyone in their communities, so that they’ll make them thrills through activities that they cherished with and they’ll be more delighted to have a great friendship with them to let it bloom for sure! You’ll be more prepared to see them when they’re showing up to represent Mie Prefecture because they’re here to make your comfortable with their smiles and they’re always motivated to cheer for you! I hope that you enjoyed reading this update because it’s so nice that you have finally remembered them through their names, which means that you’ll be happy to make them comforted and thrilled and it makes Kanata-chan feel thrilled to give you a smile, so that I’ll be happy to cheer for you to make yourself comfortable just like the friends of NijiGaku from Mie Prefecture! By the way, the new single for my sub-unit QU4RTZ, composed of Kanata-chan, Kasumi-chan, Emma-chan and Rina-chan, with the title ‘ENJOY IT!’, the first insert song single for the second season of Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, as it’s currently on sale right now and so, please listen to our new single to make yourself harmonized and comfortable to cheer with us because we’re here to smile and thrill for you! Until then, I’ll see you next time when we’ll meet each other again and keep your smiles with compassion, everyone!
    - Kanata Konoe (CV. Akari Kitō)
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; Yesterday at 06:57 PM. Reason: Minor Update on the Postscript Message

Thanks
    Achievements:

Before you’ll read this update, this one will be dedicated to Coco Hayashi, Yoshino Aoyama, Asami Imai and Nagisa Aoyama. Coco and Yoshino are currently celebrating their birthdays today (May 15) while Asami and Nagisa will celebrate their birthdays tomorrow (May 16). Born in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Coco is a voice actress and singer that had been part of Run, Girls, Run!, composed of her, Yūka Morishima and Nanami Atsugi when they appeared together in Wake Up, Girls! New Chapter! She is the voice actress of Mirai Momoyama from Kiratto Pri☆Chan and Ayumu Hayashi from Wake Up, Girls! New Chapter! She had also appeared in Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow as one of the schoolgirls from Shizuma High School. Coming out from Kumamoto, Yoshino is a voice actress and singer that had formerly part of Wake Up, Girls! when she had voiced for Yoshino Nanase of the TV animation of Wake Up, Girls! She is also the voice actress of Mami Ono from PuraOre! ~Pride of Orange~, representing SMILE PRINCESS, Tsubasa Aoyama from Tokimeki Idol Project and recently, Hitori Gotō from Bocchi the Rock! And last but not the least, hailing from Tokyo, Asami is a singer and voice actress as she had famously voiced for Chihaya Kisaragi (THE [email protected]) and Kurisu Makise (Steins;Gate). I hope that those three will continue making progress of both voice acting and music careers as they’re very determined to shine themselves through their voice that they have showed in both anime and music. Happy birthday, Coco, Yoshino and Asami! And of course, the reason why I want to save Nagisa for last because today’s update will be focused on not only Ren Hazuki, but of course, Liella! So, get ready to believe and prosper with them as here comes today’s update!

The wait is finally over as Liella!, a school idol group from Love Live! Superstar!!, will be making their first appearance in Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts! They will be joined by the members of the Blissful Violet, led by Momoka Fujimori, the leading girl of the Bravehearts of Shibuya, to organize a stargazing activity at the Fujimori Residence during the final day of the Golden Week celebration. You will see what they are going to witness in this update where they are going to take a glimpse at the stars at night, so that they will be fascinated to see them shining brilliantly. Not only that you’re going to witness those, but you will get to know the ambitions of Momoka when it comes to her interests in astrology as she is aiming to be an astrologist in the future. I’m sure that you’re all excited to see this because this update is so special that I want to dedicate this to Nagisa Aoyama, whose birthday will be tomorrow (May 16). Hailing from Tokyo, Nagisa is a member of Liella! from Love Live! Superstar!! as she is the voice actress of Ren Hazuki. She had appeared for the first time in voice acting industry when she alongside her fellow Liella! seiyus Sayuri Date (seiyu of Kanon Shibuya), Liyuu (seiyu of Keke Tang), Nako Misaki (seiyu of Chisato Arashi) and Naomi Payton (seiyu of Sumire Heanna) have appeared together as part of the cast of Love Live! Superstar!! last July 2021. Love Live! Superstar!! is currently in development for its second season while the second season of Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club is currently ongoing. I hope that Nagisa will continue making progress of her voice acting career as I’ll watch out for her because she had been very determined to get along with the rest of Liella! in shining themselves for a brighter future and of course, she is ready to dazzle her way to shine for sure! Advanced happy birthday, Nagisa! Now, get ready to shine through pride and willpower with Liella! and the Blissful Violet because here comes the 141st side chapter of the Red Section Series with the title, “Connect the Stars with the Blissful Violet!”! Enjoy reading the 141st side chapter of the Red Section Series!

CHAPTER 141: “CONNECT THE STARS WITH THE BLISSFUL VIOLET!

Date: May 5, 2010 (Wednesday)

This side chapter is focused on the Blissful Violet, led by Momoka Fujimori of the Bravehearts of Shibuya, as they’ll be joined by Liella! to organize their stargazing activity during the night of the final day of the Golden Week celebration.

At the Fujimori Residence, the members of the Blissful Violet are staying at the living room where they’re playing a board game when a doorbell had been rung very quickly. The Blissful Violet is composed of Momoka Fujimori, Natsuki Watanuki, Mizuho Komada, Yui Naganawa, Marika Kiyohara, Erina Ibusaki, Takako Higaki, Maiko Okamoto and Naoko Tsuchiya.

“I’m coming!” shouted Momoka Fujimori as she’s about to open the door to see who is ringing the doorbell in her home. Momoka is a first year middle school student from the Murasakioka Gakuen Middle School and a member of the Bravehearts of Shibuya. She’s resembled to Tomoka Minato, which means that she’s the leading girl of the Bravehearts of Shibuya.

When she opens the door, Momoka is very surprised that the members of Liella! are finally here. Liella! is composed of Kanon Shibuya, Keke Tang, Chisato Arashi, Sumire Heanna and Ren Hazuki.

Momoka would call her fellow friends from the Blissful Violet that Liella! is finally here! “Girls, Liella! is here!”

“Oh, really?!” surprisingly reacted Natsuki Watanuki, a first year middle school student from the Murasakioka Gakuen Middle School and a member of the Bravehearts of Shibuya. She’s resembled to Saki Nagatsuka.

“They’re here?!” shouted Mizuho Komada, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Murasakioka Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Bravehearts of Shibuya. She’s resembled to Mimi Balguerie.

“For real?!” added Yui Naganawa, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Murasakioka Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Bravehearts of Shibuya. She’s resembled to Tsubaki Takenaka.

“Let’s meet them!” said Marika Kiyohara, a sixth grade elementary school student from the Murasakioka Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Bravehearts of Shibuya. She’s resembled to Hiiragi Takenaka.

The members of the Blissful Violet are surprised to see Liella! showing up at the Fujimura Residence for the first time.

“Hi, Kanon-san!” greeted the members of the Blissful Violet.

“Hi, girls!” replied Kanon, Keke, Chisato, Sumire and Ren.

“What a nice and beautiful house of yours, Momoka-chan!” said Kanon.

“It’s so bright and magnificent when you gleam it the first time!” said Keke.

“I’m so surprised that you had a humongous home that your family built for!” said Chisato.

“I say that it’s good and comfortable! More like Galaxy!” said Sumire.

“I will be happy to stay there because it’s very nice to take a relaxing stay in your home if we want to” said Ren.

“Well… thanks, girls! I hope that you like my home because this home is the official residence of the leading girl of the Bravehearts of Shibuya. Isn’t that right, girls?” said Momoka.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Blissful Violet.

“So, is this your main home?” asked Kanon.

“Yep! This is where my family and I used to stay there together before I became a member of the Bravehearts of Shibuya. The home for that group is located in Aoyama, which is a few miles away from my home. I can stay whatever I want if I needed” said Momoka.

“That’s good! I’m pretty glad that you’re comfortable to get along with your family out here because I used to have a great family, who were good in making coffee in our café” said Kanon.

“We visited there to relax and enjoy while drinking some coffee” said Keke.

“Then, we used to get along with each other for shining and beautiful stuff” said Chisato.

“We have been school idols recently after we formed our very own group, Liella!” said Sumire.

“As we’re connecting together to shine one day” said Ren.

“You girls are very confident too because you have created your own group as well!” said Kanon.

“Yes, of course, Kanon-san! The nine of us have formed the Blissful Violet as a purpose of building new opportunities to create our own future with our dreams to make” said Momoka.

“We’re here to make the difference in representing our community in Shibuya” said Natsuki.

“Because that’s what we do to bloom and shine for a better future” said Mizuho.

“It will be fantastic that we’re going to prosper together as one family of bravehearts where we’re going to show some pride and willpower to make us blessed and inspired” said Yui.

“That way, we’ll be ready to make our community ready to grow with blessings” said Marika.

“Ah, that sounds promising, girls! I can’t believe that you’re all in the same group since you have been connected with each other at all!” said Kanon.

“It’s so nice that your relationship had been bloomed the way you gotten along with each other for a long time” said Keke.

“I have to say that you’re all motivated to get closer with each other” said Chisato.

“Where you have been able to work together to shine as one!” said Sumire.

“Hopefully, you’ll be able to make yourselves gleamed and thrilled to make sure that no one will let each other down for sure” said Ren.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the members of the Blissful Violet.

“How’s old the Bravehearts of Shibuya?” asked Kanon.

“It’s about one and a half months old right now as we formed that group during the first day of spring” said Momoka.

“This is where we started our own dream to show some pride and willpower to take care of” said Natsuki.

“Some of us have worked together as teammates in the Murasakioka Gakuen Elementary School girls’ basketball team last school year” said Mizuho.

“And now, we’re joining together as a special circle group” said Yui.

“Where we want to make better opportunities to make our dreams come true” said Marika.

“Our goal is to get closer in our friendship to bloom” said Erina Ibusaki, a fifth grade elementary school student from the Murasakioka Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Bravehearts of Shibuya.

“So that, we’ll be able to work together in making our community getting the brighter future that we promise since our childhood days” said Takako Higaki, a fifth grade elementary school student from the Murasakioka Gakuen Elementary School and a member of the Bravehearts of Shibuya.

“We’ll do anything to make sure that we’re gonna run this group for our hearts…” said Maiko Okamoto, a first year middle school student from the Murasakioka Gakuen Middle School and a member of the Bravehearts of Shibuya. She’s a friend of Momoka in her class section 1-2.

“…and smiles that we’ll never lose for sure!” said Naoko Tsuchiya, a first year middle school student from the Murasakioka Gakuen Middle School and a member of the Bravehearts of Shibuya. She’s a friend of Momoka in her class section 1-2.

“That’s very nice, girls! I hope that you’ll be able to represent for them to make sure that you’re going to create your own future” said Kanon.

“Everyone had its own dream to make and of course, sometimes, those will turn into reality” said Keke.

“These things will evolve if everyone had been able to shine themselves through their hearts” said Chisato.

“The more that you have shined with your own pride and willpower…” said Sumire.

“…the better that you’ll become more determined to have your dreams come true” said Ren.

“We’ll be happy to see you shine just like how we did!” said Kanon.

“Yeah, we will, Kanon-san!” said the members of the Blissful Violet.

“Now that you’re all here, I think that it’s the great time to start this small gathering out there!” said Natsuki.

“Yeah! Let’s have some great time spending together for this night!” said Momoka.

“Okay!” said Kanon, Keke, Chisato, Sumire and Ren.

Later, the members of the Blissful Violet and Liella! are camping outside with their foods and drinks being served where they’ll spend together for the rest of the night. They would eat their dinner together in one big table before starting their conversation once they’re done eating.

“I’m so glad that you have a lot of foods that you have brought, Momoka-chan! You must be organized in bringing those!” said Kanon.

“Yep! I’m in charge of the organization of foods when it comes to activities like this because Kenichirō Ōmiya had entrusted me to organize the foods and drinks that they need and I can’t miss anything on those” said Momoka.

“Wow! That sounds good! I have to say that you can run your own business just like me, my older sister Aria and my mother did where we sold café au lait to our customers” said Kanon.

“Uh… I’m not sure about this, but I have a lot of interests such as stargazing, watching sci-fi movies and hippy clothes” said Momoka.

“Ah, I see! Since you’re more confident of being the leading girl of the Bravehearts of Shibuya, you must be very charismatic to do those all by yourself!” said Kanon.

“Yeah, that’s right! I’m very responsible to anything what the bravehearts needed for me and I can do whatever I want for as long as my friendship with them will continue to get stronger. Right, girls?” said Momoka.

“Yeah, Momoka-san!” said the members of the Blissful Violet.

“That’s more of a good leader to take wise decisions to grow stronger with your friends out there! I believe that you’ll have high hopes to make sure that you’ll be able to bless them through your heart” said Kanon.

“Yes, I am!” said Momoka before asking Kanon a question of her own. “How about you, Kanon-san? How’s your group turned out?”

“It feels great that I’m happy to lead Liella! because one time, the five of us have been known about the existence of school idols, which we learned it from both µ’s and Aqours” said Kanon.

“Who were very popular and famous to show their pride and smile to make sure that they’ll become successful at all” said Keke.

“As a result, we started to form Liella! to represent the school idols who would become superstars one day with the shooting stars coming out to shine” said Chisato.

“Then, that’s the time that we’re finally showing up to perform together as a school idol group!” said Sumire.

“It’s so nice for all of us to begin our own journey as school idols representing for the Yuigaoka Girls’ High School because we want to make the difference in trying to become successful like the two school idol groups that Kanon mentioned earlier” said Ren.

“We’re always confident to our hearts when we’re going to take the center stage and shine like we used to” said Kanon.

“Of course, everyone will be happy to prosper through our smiles, so that we’ll be able to call ourselves ‘superstars’ because we’re here to shine bright” said Keke.

“We promise that we’re going to show that we’re here to create our future, so that we’ll be able to make us prospered all the way to the top” said Chisato.

“We’ll be ready to participate at the summer edition of the Love Live! School Idol Project Competition where everyone will show their performance to please the audience in hoping to become successful school idols to name with” said Sumire.

“Hopefully, we’ll be going to win that competition if we’re good to shine through our hearts and smiles and we’re never going to back down at all!” said Ren.

“Oh, wow! That’s very amazing, girls! I can’t believe that the five of you are showing some representation to name with!” said Momoka.

“I believe in your ambitions, Kanon-san and girls, because you’re more developed to become school idols without a doubt!” said Natsuki.

“You’re very confident that you have goals as school idols, which means that you’re going to do anything to shine for everyone, especially us” said Mizuho.

“Your dreams are looked promising because not only that you want to shine in your own way…” said Yui.

“…but you’re very determined to show your voice and passion to perform through your hearts” said Marika.

“I have to say that your dreams will be fulfilled if you have been able to work hard in becoming a successful school idol group” said Erina.

“If you can do it to show that you’re good to sing and dance, you’ll be able to exceed your expectations to accomplish your goal of becoming a successful school idol group” said Takako.

“We’ll be motivated to support you because you’re all good enough to shine with your own representation” said Maiko.

“That way, you’ll become more famous and successful for sure!” said Naoko.

“Yeah, for sure!” said Kanon, Keke, Chisato, Sumire and Ren.

“We’re always ready whenever you’re going to cheer for us” said Kanon.

“Because as school idols, we want to start growing our smiles just like every school idol does” said Keke.

“If we have one dream to create, we can do it for ourselves” said Chisato.

“That’s what we do to make sure that we’re ready to perform together just for you!” said Sumire.

“You’ll be amazed when we’re going to do this in the future, so that you’re going to make us shine!” said Ren.

“Yeah, we will!” said the members of the Blissful.

“Anyway, the reason why we’re all here outside because it’s now nighttime and of course, you should be more amazed that we’re going to do a stargazing activity” said Momoka.

“Wow! I can’t believe that you had an activity like this!” shouted Kanon.

“That one is going to be fantastic!” reacted Keke.

“Oh, I’m so excited about this!” exclaimed Chisato.

“Sounds more of a good activity to enjoy with! It’s more Galaxy to me!” added Sumire.

“It reminds me of how we went to gleam the space together” said Ren.

“Of course, we did that two weeks ago! I’m so surprised that we’re going to take a glimpse at the stars at night!” said Kanon.

“Yep! I have been very interested in stars ever since I learned those in my Science class. They said that the stars are celestial and shining when you’re seeing it through the telescope” said Momoka.

“Even it’s impossible to see, you have to look at it closer when you’re using the telescope” said Natsuki.

“That’s why we’re going to organize this nighttime activity with you girls!” said Mizuho.

“We have done that one time when we alongside the other members of the Bravehearts of Shibuya have observed the full moon about a week ago” said Yui.

“Hopefully, you’re going to see those before your very eyes because this is the best time to gleam!” said Marika.

“Well, I’m fascinated that you’re interested on that celestial body because stars use to shine bright at night when it’s glowing” said Kanon.

“They’re pretty small, but it’s almost looked invisible” said Keke.

“We have been amazed to see those stars every time we want to look at them at night or just to look at the astrological room to see those for ourselves” said Chisato.

“You’ll be feeling thrilled when you’re going to look at them because those things can do anything to gleam and shine!” said Sumire.

“We have inspired those when we’re representing Liella! because it is our way to represent the stars that will become superstars one day as it’s going to gleam and shine” said Ren.

“It will be amazing that we’re going to look at them, so that we’ll be able to fascinate them at all!” said Kanon.

“Yep! I agree with that, Kanon-san! Stars are different when it comes to different colors and sizes, but the best part is that it can luminate when it’s about to glow big” said Momoka.

“Yeah, you can wish upon a star whatever you want, so that you’ll make them come true one day” said Natsuki.

“Of course, girls! We always like to wish up the star because as school idols, we want to be ready to take opportunities to gleam and shine” said Kanon.

“We’re very determined to keep our dreams coming out to gleam for one day to turn those into a reality because it makes us feel comfortable to have them being fulfilled” said Keke.

“Our opportunities will be ready to shine if we want to take care of it because we would do anything to luminate for ourselves to perform well” said Chisato.

“As long as we’re going to work together, we’ll have to do it through our hearts to shine all the way” said Sumire.

“Hopefully, we’ll be indulged to make our dreams come true to make sure that we’re going to have the brighter future in our hands” said Ren.

“Yeah, we agree, girls!” said the members of the Blissful Violet.

“Now, the first thing that we’re going to take a look at the telescope is to look at the night sky before looking closer to see the stars shining” said Momoka.

“It’s one of the things that you have to see first because when you realized at the first sight, stars are used to be invisible” said Natsuki.

“It’s impossible to see the stars without zooming it unless you want to see the shining lights out there” said Mizuho.

“The night sky can be viewed whenever we’re going to look at them because you’ll see something that can shine later on” said Yui.

“That’s the part where you’re about to see something shiny like a moon or star” said Marika.

“I’ll start by looking at the telescope before the rest of you can look in a few seconds” said Momoka.

“Okay!” said the members of the Blissful Violet and Liella!

Momoka would use the left eye on the telescope to see what’s shown there. In the one-eye view, there is a night sky that has little lights shining anywhere.

“I look at them and they’re seemed to be shining a little” said Momoka.

“That’s because the stars aren’t shining bright yet. They just shown like it’s invisible” said Kanon.

“Which is why we used to look at them at one sight and although they’re small, it shines less” said Keke.

“Uh, what time did you actually look at the stars?” asked Maiko.

“Usually, when it’s about 9:00 in the evening, but most likely, we did that about 10:00 in the evening during the weekends” said Chisato.

“Stars don’t quickly shine at the moment, but there’s a chance that it will be viewed during those times when it started to show up” said Sumire.

“There are a lot of time to take a look at the stars before calling it a day and so, we decided to see what’s gleaming in the night sky before we sleep” said Ren.

“What about you, girls? Have you ever looked at them?” asked Chisato.

“Honestly, I saw that a few times when we did the last time taking look at the telescope” said Maiko.

“They’re not almost the same stars that we looked for, unlike the pictures that our Science teacher used to show those to us” said Naoko.

“Ah, I see. What stars used to do when you saw them?” responded Chisato.

“They used to illuminate at all times when we looked at them” said Maiko.

“We saw them shining for most of the time when it’s illuminating like they’re about to gleam” said Naoko.

“Oh, that’s good! I used to do that when I was a little girl where they’re shining a little, but it can glow a lot when other stars connected one to another” said Chisato.

“They used to create a constellation, which forms a recognizable pattern that is named after its apparent form or identified with a mythological figure” said Sumire.

“We learned about those when we’re in middle school separately as we discovered different names that are coming the zodiac signs or mythological figures that you name them” said Ren.

“Fascinating! I can’t believe that you learned those too, girls!” said Maiko.

“You must be more interested in stars too just like Momoka because she used to study those to discover anything like the constellations and different kinds of stars that formed” said Naoko.

“Of course, she decided to use those for her special moves in her basketball career” said Maiko.

“Whoa! No way!” shouted Chisato.

“I didn’t know about that!” exclaimed Sumire.

“She must be more intelligent on learning those before she found something creative” said Ren.

“Yep! One of the examples is the Lion Drop, which is named after her zodiac sign Leo” said Maiko. Momoka’s birthday is on July 28; thus, her zodiac sign is Leo.

“She can make the best tear drop that she had with a beautiful and dazzling sound like a roar of the lion” said Naoko.

“Wow! That’s so amazing!” said Chisato.

“I can’t believe that she had done that!” said Sumire.

“That one is so cool to create that move!” said Ren.

“Yep! Another one is the Roar of the Blueberry, a move that allows Momoka to make three-point shot from beyond the arc” said Maiko.

“She’s definitely making buckets with that shot because she can make that shot through her double move” said Naoko.

“Well, that’s simply a great move out there!” said Chisato.

“I never seen her doing that shot even I didn’t know about it at first!” said Sumire.

“Maybe, she would become a superstar with those moves being off the charts” said Ren.

“Absolutely correct, Ren-san! Right now, Momoka is looking forward to improve her skills to make sure that she’s going to dazzle again with her moves to shine” said Maiko.

“Hopefully, you’ll be amazed when you’re going to see her in the court because she can do it through her violet aura” said Naoko.

“Yeah!” said Chisato, Sumire and Ren.

“Honestly, I’m motivated to see how she had produced her moves to make sure that she’s going to shine all the way!” said Chisato.

“It will be amazing that she’s going to shine her way when she’s going to score points for her team” said Sumire.

“She’ll have a nice basketball career to work out with, I guarantee it!” said Ren.

“Yeah!” said Maiko and Naoko.

Meanwhile, Momoka, Natsuki, Kanon and Keke are checking out the night sky through the telescope if they have found the stars shining or not.

“No, I haven’t seen them either, girls” said Natsuki.

“Well, it’s almost 7:36 in evening and I’m not sure if they’re ready to shine more” said Momoka.

“Well, the best thing is that you can look at it again at 8:00 in the evening” said Kanon.

“That’s the best part where the stars are about to shine and illuminate” said Keke.

“Ah, okay. I understand that, girls, but I’m feeling confident that they’re going to shine later” said Momoka.

“That way, everyone will see them shining bright for sure!” said Natsuki.

“Yeah!” said Kanon and Keke.

“By the way, Momoka-chan, how did you start working on astrology?” asked Kanon.

“I wanna know about your interests on that because I can feel the auras out there when you talked about those!” added Keke.

Momoka would explain her story about her interests in astrology. “You see, when I started to follow astrology because my uncle Haruhiko is an astrologer who used to observe the stars all night. He had been fasted when he wanted to see the stars shining bright ever since he was a kid. That’s why I started to see the stars where they’re small, but I can touch it with one hand. I made wishes upon the star and these have been fulfilled all the time. That’s why people in Murasakioka Gakuen called me the ‘Violet Star Tinkler’ because I wanted to shine like the stars used to gleam and glow, which means that I can do anything to make myself motivated. This is why I made my own group known as the Tinkler Lion, led by my good classmate of mine in Haru Takano. Haru was the daughter of a science teacher and she gotten into astrology as well because she wanted to discover a lot of things to gleam through. We used to do some stargazing every month with my friends from that group and they have been fascinated to see them when they have seen the stars illuminating. I’m so proud for my friends on my side that they have fulfilled my dreams, which means that they always believe in me all along. Everyone had supported me on my basketball career too, which is also a good thing to shine in my way, of course!”

“Wow! That’s pretty looked good, Momoka-chan! I can’t believe that you must be more charismatic to shine yourself! I have never seen a girl like that before, even you’re more of a pure heart braveheart, to be honest!” said Kanon.

“I’m feeling grateful that you had a lot of history about the way you learned that interest because you could become an astrologer one day if you want to discover more about the stars as soon as you’re done playing basketball” said Keke.

“Well, I can start becoming an astrologer if I want to retire from basketball early, but I’m very passionate to play basketball whatever I want. I can use astrology as my interest to everyone on my side and so, it will be amazing that I’ll be able to create my own future once I had the right time to start working on being an astrologer very soon” said Momoka.

“Ah, okay. I understand that. I hope that you’ll have a brighter future that you’re going to take it if you’ll be able to get earned in your academics” said Kanon.

“You’ll be more thrilled that you’re going to do anything to groom your career as soon as possible” said Keke.

“Yeah, I will!” said Momoka.

“What are the interests in your braveheart group?” asked Keke.

“Most of us have been interested in stargazing as well as desserts and glamour clothing” said Natsuki.

“That’s what we used to gleam while representing our braveheart group” said Momoka.

“We have been very determined to do those things in order to keep the relationship between each other in that group alive” said Mizuho.

“They can indulge with their own interests, so that they’ll be able to fascinate the same way” said Yui.

“Like how the other braveheart groups have used to do that often” said Marika.

“In the Bravehearts of Setagaya, we want to rise together through the stars because we define as shining and illuminating” said Erina.

“To shine and illuminate is to show some pride and willpower before you’ll engage your way to bloom and spark” said Takako.

“That’s what we used to help everyone in our community to find new dreams to explore” said Natsuki.

“So that, they’ll be able to get blessed and inspired by us to show that they’re ready their future just like we did” said Momoka.

“Ah, that’s cool! I’m very delighted that you have helped everyone in your community to motivate! It feels so good that you made them blessed and inspired!” said Keke.

“Yes, we are, Keke-san!” said the members of the Blissful Violet.

“I believe that you’ll be more prospered to make your community ready to shine with your own dreams and it’s going to be nice that you’re going to show some pride and willpower to empower with because people used to shine through their auras, so that they’ll be able to gleam and shine” said Keke.

“We have been very confident to shine through our auras during our first performance, which we have been able to make us uplifted in having a successful performance like that. You’ll be doing the same thing if you want to make a better dream for everyone, girls” said Kanon.

“Of course, Kanon-san! I have always become confident to build everything to make my future getting brighter and I have to say that it’s worth like a good charm to believe it” said Momoka.

“Yes, indeed! I have to say that you’re a good friend that you recognized us since our first meeting last week, but hopefully, we’re going to create our own future together” said Kanon.

“We can collaborate activities to make our community ready to gleam and shine!” said Keke.

“Well, that would be nice to have that, girls, but I’m going to think about it because Kenichirō hadn’t proposed that yet” said Momoka.

“However, we’ll inform you about this when things will be settled and then, we’ll work on that very soon” said Natsuki.

“Sure, we will!” said Kanon and Keke.

“I’ll take a look at the telescope, Momoka-san, because I think that the stars are about to shine bright” said Mizuho.

“Sure, you can!” said Momoka.

Mizuho would look at the night sky through the telescope to see if there’s anything shining. Then, she looks closely at the stars that started to glow faster, which she calls out everyone. “Hey, girls! I think that the starting the shine bright!”

“Well, it’s about time to see that!” said Chisato.

“Alright! This is going to be awesome! That would be Galaxy!” said Sumire.

“I can’t wait to see how it’s going to shine bright when those stars are ready to glow out!” said Ren.

The members of the Blissful Violet and Liella! would look at the telescope to see the stars shining bright in the night sky.

“Whoa! It is indeed true!” said Momoka.

“I can’t believe that it’s finally happening!” said Natsuki.

“Wow! That’s what I like to see out there because the stars are starting to shine bright above us!” said Kanon.

“It’s so dazzling when you look at it because they’re ready to spark out!” said Keke.

“It sure, is, girls! It’s almost like there would be a shooting star out there, but these stars are illuminating when the nighttime comes between 8:00 in the evening until 4:59 in the morning” said Mizuho.

“They can shine everywhere as soon as they’ll glow until it’s dawn in the morning” said Yui.

“Which it will create the sunrise early in the morning” said Marika.

“Yeah, we agree!” said the members of the Blissful Violet and Liella!

“Now, the second thing that you’re going to see in the telescope is how far the stars shine bright” said Momoka.

“That’s where the stars can actually illuminate through the source of light” said Natsuki.

“Yeah, that’s right, girls! The illumination is the most important thing for the stars to gleam and shine because it can become brighter when it’s nighttime” said Kanon.

“And it would be perfect if the moon will give them some light to make them brighter for more” said Keke.

“That’s how these stars getting shinier than ever!” said Chisato.

“It can shine all the way so fast that everyone surprises this already!” said Sumire.

“When everyone takes a look at this, they can start getting brighter for more, thus they’re finally shining their way to give us the happiness and cheerfulness to make with” said Ren.

“Yeah, we agree with that!” said Momoka and Natsuki while the other members of the Blissful Violet nod their heads in agreement to agree with the members of Liella!

“My fellow groupmate Shōgo Horita said that the stars have always illuminated to give us the blessings where we’re going to make us more determined in fighting for the better future and that’s why we became optimistic to do our job in making our community getting filled with blessings if we needed them to bloom” said Momoka. Shōgo Horita is a first year middle school student from the Murasakioka Gakuen Middle School and a member of the Bravehearts of Shibuya. He’s resembled to Natsuhi Takenaka.

“It’s always the stars the guided us to blessings, but it’s all about the hopes and dreams for everyone to take up with” said Natsuki.

“As a result, we have become bravehearts to ensure that we’re going to give them what they want” said Mizuho.

“For them to be blessed and inspired” said Yui.

“They’re going to make themselves thrilled in following us through their hearts” said Marika.

“Well, that’s more prospered and gloomed when it comes to expressing better opportunities to shine, girls. I mean, everyone can make the difference to gleam and shine without losing their auras and they have to be more responsible to showing their gratitude and smile to make them blessed” said Kanon.

“They know how to make the difference through different ways to shine themselves as they’re ready to show their representation in bringing better hopes and dreams to everyone on their side” said Keke.

“Just like us when we have performed together for the first time, thus we became motivated to start our own way of aiming to become a successful school idol group” said Chisato.

“You would do the same thing because you have a lot of charisma and determination to show how it’s done and of course, you’ll be ready to make them blessed and inspired through your hearts” said Sumire.

“Here, in Shibuya, they can believe and shine for them to be prospered. The heart is the most important thing to remember because they can guide you for blessings to come” said Ren.

“Yeah, I agree with that! We want to step up to gleam and shine and if we want to be like the illuminating stars that we will see later on, we have to do our best to prosper as one family of bravehearts. Right, girls?” said Momoka.

“Yeah, we will, Momoka-san!” said the members of the Blissful Violet.

Then, Momoka would look at the telescope where she sees the stars shining brighter, thanks to the illumination that it created.

“Would you look at that, girls? It’s shining all the way!” said Momoka.

“Yeah, that means, the stars have been shining and illuminating anywhere!” said Natsuki.

“They can shine all they want because it’s their time to shine!” said Mizuho.

“That’s right, girls! The stars have been glowing even they’re invisible, but they’ll end up getting brighter as it gets!” said Kanon.

“It can create the starlight to make them shine and illuminate themselves through the night” said Keke.

“Sometimes, it would shine a little, but it may gleam more when it’s their time to shine bright” said Chisato.

“I have to say that it’s going to be fantastic that they’re going to shine all night because they’re pretty dazzling to make us gleamed and delighted” said Sumire.

“Hopefully, it will be giving us the light to make us gleamed and delighted where we’re going to shine like the way we should be” said Ren.

“Yep! It’s true!” said Momoka.

“So, how it’s going to last when they’re shining?” asked Kanon.

“Honestly, it’s about 7-8 hours before the sunrise comes, which means that it won’t last for long because the sun comes during the dawn” said Momoka.

“Then, we’ll have to wait for the stars to shine again at night for another day” said Natsuki.

“Yeah, I agree, girls! Maybe, we could keep watching the stars after looking at the telescope for one more time” said Kanon.

“It will be great that we’re going to see them shining above us” said Keke.

“They can keep shining on us when we’re looking at them for more” said Chisato.

“That would be perfect to enjoy watching those! It’s Galaxy!” said Sumire.

“The stars may not last to shine for long, but it will give us the experience to see how far they go when they’re gleaming and shining for the rest of the night” said Ren.

“Yeah, we should!” said Momoka and Natsuki while the other members of the Blissful Violet nod their heads in agreement to agree with the members of Liella!

“By the way, the last thing that we should take a look at the telescope is where about time, there’s a chance that a shooting star will come out often” said Momoka.

“It’s unlikely gonna happen, but sometimes, miracles will work, that is” said Natsuki.

“They can often do that when it’s already an hour past 8:00 in the evening” said Mizuho.

“They can start shining themselves to shoot down whenever they want” said Yui.

“Also, this is the perfect time for all of us to make a wish” said Marika.

“Yeah, that’s right! Every time that we see a shining star, it creates a reaction where it can shine like it’s showing up” said Kanon.

“However, it would quickly disappear after a matter of seconds when you saw that” said Keke.

“You can a take picture of that if you want, but it’s going to impossible to see it” said Chisato.

“Not even a picture perfect would do that either” said Sumire.

“It’s very important that you’ll see the shooting star all the way to make this happen and so, you’ll be surprised later on when you look at it” said Ren.

“Yeah, I believe so. We’ll have to wait for the shooting stars to come out and make this happen” said Momoka.

“Okay!” said Kanon, Keke, Chisato, Sumire and Ren.

Then, an hour later, the members of the Blissful Violet and Liella! are still waiting for the shooting stars to come out while Momoka and Kanon are looking at the telescope to find the shooting star in the night sky.

“Let’s see if we have seen them, Kanon-san” said Momoka.

“Yeah, I believe so, Momoka-chan. It’s been an hour that we stayed there and there’s no sign of shooting stars yet” said Kanon.

“Maybe, I was wrong about my theory because it was supposedly happened if I saw them earlier before” said Momoka.

“Well, we should wait for the right time to come out because sometimes, it happens, Momoka-chan” said Kanon.

“Of course!” said Momoka.

Suddenly, Chisato looks up to the night sky before witnessing a shooting star as she points it quickly. “Hey, Kanon-chan! I see one!”

“Where?” quickly replied Kanon before looking above to see the shooting star in the night sky. “Wow! I can’t believe that it’s happening!”

“Yeah! It shines bright like a sonic boom!” said Chisato.

“That one had been so fast to see that coming!” said Keke.

“Ah, I can’t believe that it happened already!” said Kanon.

“Yeah, we saw that too, Kanon-chan!” said Sumire and Ren.

“That shooting star is so beautiful when we saw it before our very eyes!” said Sumire.

“It’s so shiny when we look at it!” said Ren.

“Yeah, I agree with that, girls!” said Kanon.

“I never seen that shooting star before, but wow, I’m surprised that it was there already!” said Momoka.

“You saw that too, Momoka-san?” asked Natsuki.

“Yep! It came straight when I have seen them shooting down like a sonic boom” said Momoka.

“Well, good for you! I’m so relieved that you have finally seen that one!” said Natsuki.

“It’s the first time that we have seen a shooting star like that!” said Mizuho.

“It feels great that all of us have witness this one” said Yui.

“Everyone had been blessed that we have seen one” said Marika.

“Hopefully, there will be more to come if they’ll be making the miracle to happen” said Erina.

“That way, we’ll be able to see them for more” said Takako.

“It will be amazing that we’re going to see another one, but I hope that it will be great to see that again” said Maiko.

“It can often show through the night sky at any hour during the nighttime” said Naoko.

“Yeah, I hope so. It’s going to take a while to sit back and let this happen, which means that we’ll be blessed to see those again if they want to come back for us” said Momoka.

“That’s right, Momoka-chan! These shooting stars are a fruit of blessing for all of us and they can come whatever they want!” said Kanon.

“You’ll be amazed when you will see more of them because they used to get through us all the time” said Keke.

“These will make us feel determined to show that we’re ready to shine one day through our smiles” said Chisato.

“We’ll be more confident to show our smiles to make sure that we’re gonna run together to shine everyone” said Sumire.

“Hopefully, you’ll do the same thing to make everyone feeling blessed and inspired with your representation to show with” said Ren.

“Yeah, we will!” said the members of the Blissful Violet.

Later, a shower of shooting stars had appeared in the night sky where everyone had been surprised to see those before their very eyes.

“Hey, everyone! There’s more!” said Momoka.

“It’s all over the place!” said Natsuki.

“Wow!” shouted the members of the Blissful Violet and Liella! in amazement as they have been fascinated to see a shower of shooting stars.

“That’s amazing!” exclaimed Kanon.

“It’s so beautiful!” reacted Keke.

“They’re pretty dazzling to see those!” added Chisato.

“Now that’s more I like it! It’s Galaxy!” shouted Sumire.

“They’re showing up to gleam and shine!” said exclaimed Ren.

“Yep! They’re gleaming to show up to make sure that they’ll shine over us!” said Momoka.

“It’s amazing that they’re here because they’re illuminating themselves to give us the blessings that we need” said Natsuki.

“It’s so nice to have a great night to show this stargazing activity being paid off!” said Mizuho.

“Yeah, the stars always shine bright, but the shooting stars are the best celestial bodies to gleam for!” said Yui.

“I’m feeling thankful to see this for the first time because I’m glad that it happened the first time!” said Marika.

“Me too, Marika-chan! I’m so blessed that it shined over us to make sure that they’ll make us feel good” said Erina.

“These stars will never let us down after all because they’re here to do something shining for us” said Takako.

“Stars will come out no matter what to show that we’re here to gleam and shine!” said Maiko.

“With these shooting stars are coming out to shine, we’re truly determined to make us feel good for sure!” said Naoko.

“Yeah, you got it! Now, let’s have some break while watching the shooting stars in the night sky, everyone!” said Kanon.

“Yeah!” said the members of the Blissful Violet and Liella! as they have shown their happiness to make sure that their stargazing activity will be paid off. The Blissful Violet and Liella! have started to develop their friendship after the stargazing activity had been paid off, which they have fascinated themselves to see the stars in the night sky together. It’s so nice to see both groups getting with each other for the first time because they have connected with each other due to their hometowns between Aoyama and Harajuku. Hopefully, they’ll continue to keep their friendship up, so that they’ll be able to shine their community together whenever they’ll collaborate future activities in Shibuya.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Blissful Violet

Thanks
    Achievements:

The Bravehearts of Shibuya have created their own special circle groups where their members have their own connection to draw with and one of these groups that have been known by the people of Shibuya is the Blissful Violet. So, here is the profile of the Blissful Violet. This group is considered one of the special circle groups in Shibuya that have been more determined to shine their dreams, so that they will be very confident to fascinate those when they are gleaming through their eyes. They have also been ambitioned of becoming true leaders to make the ward of Shibuya being prospered with better hopes and blissful dreams to be made and they have found their connection with school idols when they have met Liella! due to Momoka Fujimori had been fascinated to witness the live performance of Kanon Shibuya (CV: Sayuri Date) and her fellow group members during their first live performance at the Hakurei Shrine. Other interests include playing Genshin Impact and eating ice cream in a local ice cream store in Harajuku. I also added Haru Takano (the leader of the Tinkler Lion) and Shōgo Horita (a member of the Bravehearts of Shibuya) into this list as they were mentioned by Momoka in today's update, Red Section-Chapter 141: "Connect the Stars with the Blissful Violet!".

Blissful Violet: Momoka Fujimori, Natsuki Watanuki, Mizuho Komada, Yui Naganawa, Marika Kiyohara, Erina Ibusaki, Takako Higaki, Maiko Okamoto and Naoko Tsuchiya

Blissful Violet
    Momoka Fujimori: August 30 / 1MS / Murasakioka Gakuen MS
    Natsuki Watanuki: June 18 / 1MS / Murasakioka Gakuen MS
    Mizuho Komada: December 29 / 6ES / Murasakioka Gakuen ES
    Yui Naganawa: November 25 / 6ES / Murasakioka Gakuen ES
    Marika Kiyohara: December 21 / 6ES / Murasakioka Gakuen ES
    Erina Ibusaki: October 28 / 5ES / Murasakioka Gakuen ES
    Takako Higaki: June 14 / 5ES / Murasakioka Gakuen ES
    Maiko Okamoto: February 3 / 1MS / Murasakioka Gakuen MS
    Naoko Tsuchiya: July 22 / 1MS / Murasakioka Gakuen MS

Others: Haru Takano and Shōgo Horita

Others
    Haru Takano: June 26 / 1MS / Murasakioka Gakuen MS
    Shōgo Horita: May 25 / 1MS / Murasakioka Gakuen MS

UP NEXT: A Postscript Message from Ren Hazuki

Thanks
    Achievements:

A Post-Chapter Postscript Message from Ren Hazuki

Hi, everyone! My name is Ren Hazuki of Liella! from Love Live! Superstar!! and I would like to thank everyone for reading this fantastic update as this is the first time that our school idol group Liella! had been involved in Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts. We have a big activity at the Fujimori Residence where we have organized a stargazing activity with our friends from the Bravehearts of Shibuya including Momoka Fujimori, the leading girl of that group and a good friend of Kanon. Of course, Momoka had formed her own special circle group known as the Blissful Violet and it had been very special for them because they’re representing for a brighter dream to shine with and one thing that you’ll find it coincidental is that they’re friends with us! That’s right, everyone! Momoka and her fellow bravehearts have been very determined to make friends with us because they have been admired on our first performance in the Hakurei Shrine last month. They have been very determined to make their auras coming out to shine as they wanted to give everyone the thrills that they need, so that they’ll be delighted to cheer for them. It’s so nice that they have been working together as a special circle group because they have been doing their way to enlighten and fascinate their friends, so that they’ll be able to make them comforted through their rainbow hearts. Now, Momoka had been ambitioned that she has a desire to be at the center as she wanted to ascend borders to ensure that she’s going to prosper and shine her way through her dreams. She’s very good in playing basketball through her finesse that she had from her mentors in middle school while being a third grader, but of course, she’s interested to be an astrologist because she likes to take a glimpse on the stars at night. Just like us, Momoka had been destined to fascinate the stars as she believed that they’re shining bright to bring wishes to everyone and if she can make a wish upon a star, she is very optimistic to gleam and bless the stars to shout it out through her heart. It’s so nice that she had been very tough enough to keep her confidence to everyone on her side, especially that she’s going to show her brilliant smile to motivate them. One of the moments with her and her fellow bravehearts is when they have attended the birthday of Kanon Shibuya last May 1 (Saturday). It was a great blessing for them that they have been invited by Kanon, so that they’ll have their chance to make her birthday celebration shining like the brightest star to show up at night. I’m very surprised that they have stepped up to say ‘Happy Birthday’ to Kanon and of course, they gave her a birthday gift, which is a compass as a guide to go for the right destination to visit with. Kanon loves to travel along with her friends before Liella! was formed, especially that she had hanged out with Chisato for most of the time, which leads to a great ambition for Kanon to shine with us, so that we’ll be able to rise together as a school idol group. Kanon and Momoka have been very known with each other when they have showed their smiles with each other, thus, they have been able to grow their friendship to the fullest. I’m very proud of them that they have formed their friendship because Kanon was so thrilled to have a braveheart friend who had been ambitioned to shine for everyone and she had believed that she’s going to bring the harmony and blessing to the ward of Shibuya if she can work hard to develop her hometown to better hopes and wonderful dreams. I’m sure that you’re going to count on her when she’s going to meet with you because she’ll always be ready to show her smile to motivate herself and that way, she’s ready to make you thrilled by cherishing you through her rainbow heart. I hope that you enjoyed reading this update because it’s so special that the author had to dedicate this to the seiyu that voiced me, Nagisa Aoyama, whose birthday will be tomorrow (May 16). She had been very complemented to have a wonderful voice acting career as she and her fellow Liella! seiyus, Sayuri Date, Liyuu, Nako Misaki and Naomi Payton, have found their way to shine themselves, so that they’ll be able to impress the fans as they’re more brilliant to show their auras to fascinate them for sure! Hopefully, you’ll be grateful to give her a ‘Happy Birthday’ tomorrow, so that she’ll be happy to give you the thrills that you’ll get as she’s aiming to become a superstar along with her fellow Liella! seiyus to stay brilliant and uplifted through her smile! Until then, I’ll see you next time when me and my fellow groupmates from Liella! will be featured in a future update and keep your pride and generosity coming out to shine like a star, everyone!
    - Ren Hazuki (CV. Nagisa Aoyama)

UP NEXT: Red Section-Chapter 142: “Four Colors Unite with Smile and Opportunity!”

It’s a wonderful dream to witness the stargazing activity as the members of the Blissful Violet and Liella! have been able to enjoy watching the stars shining bright above them. They have known with each other ever since they have started to rise themselves in separate careers and of course, they finally started their friendship to ensure that they’re going to stay brilliant compassionated through their auras to let it shine. Liella! had been very prospered to make friends with everyone on their side because they have groomed them to shine themselves, so that they’ll be able to believe and shine for a brighter to witness with and they’ll be more comforted to make them thrilled like the way that other school idols did. It’s so nice that both Blissful Violet and Liella! have gotten along with each other for the first time after the Bravehearts of Shibuya have been invited by Kanon for her birthday party, which means that they’re going to do their best to keep their friendship blooming and shining to make sure that they’ll make themselves blissful to make their dreams come true by wishing upon a star to let it shine! It’s so nice that I made this update dedicated to Nagisa Aoyama as she had dazzled her way to show her voice to shine alongside her fellow Liella! seiyus, composed of Sayuri Date, Liyuu, Nako Misaki and Naomi Payton, when they made their first appearance in the anime adaption of Love Live! Superstar!! and they have been delighted to impress their fans to make sure that Liella! will be here to rise and shine for a brighter future to prosper with. I’m very confident that she’s very thrilled to perform as Ren because she had been very generous and admired to show her smile when she had stepped up for Liella! and she had been motivated to do her way to make her voice acting career coming out to a blooming start just like her fellow Liella! seiyus did. Hopefully, I’ll keep watching out for her because she’s going to cheer for you to make them comfortable and delighted and she’s going to shine through her smile while representing for Liella! as she is one of the ‘small stars’ to shine bright while aiming to become superstars in the future for sure! Advanced happy birthday, Nagisa! The next update will be focused on Mimi Balguerie and her cousins from both Tokyo and Fukuoka where they’re going to have a circle meeting to contemplate on their future now that they have gotten along with each other during the final days of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. I hope that you’re all excited to see Mimi and her cousins again since last year because they’re about to bloom and shine through their auras as they’re here to make everyone comforted through their smiles that they showed for all. Get ready to groove and shine with them when the next update will be coming out in three days! I’ll see you on May 18 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

LATER TONIGHT: A Special Message from Karin Asaka

Thread Information