Questions about writing stuff

Drubylu

Jun 4, 2017
So I'm a sad little introvert. Who has finished a draft of a small 30 page episodic story that i plan to expand. It's rough, definitely NSFW for sure. The thing is, in my history of writing and being unhappy with results this is about the first time I historically was able to write something SOOO SMALL, which was my plan x3.

I'm thinking of shedding my nervous jitters and brave the world and I've been around animesharing a lot mostly as a little skulker that didn't respond much because i'm a severe introvert. So I figured the best place to kinda get step out is here so my questions...

1.I'm not asking to promote or support it right now, it's still in an infancy stage and more or less I'm asking, how much should I feel good showing, should I post like a google docs link to it in the creativity writing corner, or just post a small excerpt.

2.Wondering if anybody know other good places to get feedback potential collaborations like for ideas and illustrations. Like I said it's still in infancy and I've gone through with friends knowing what it'll take I'm just trying to find places to stick my foot in the door to show my work o~o

I'm not really looking to see an animated show made of it anytime soon, but my aim is to expand it in other mediums though if I can get enough support in the future, but yeah right now I just want to show communities my work and get opinions and feedback.

Update (I found a proofreader on deviant art randomly on my quest to ask for feedback and such... sooo I still would like some answers for these questions if there is other places. After a full proofread I may just go ahead and post some of it here. My first episode will probably be like a pilot i will openly show around, it has a failsafe ending that can be satisfying enough in case I don't go through the plan of expanding it, but I doubt i'll stop at that failsafe.

Last edited:
Well, asking in general section probably won't get you too far, so I have directed your thread to Creative Corner: Writing instead. You should get more advice there! Good luck :D

P.S. The redirect will expire in a weeks time!

Thanks I'm a mess XD so sometimes I don't know where to appropriately ask. I figured writing corner was for just posting the writings not questions which is why i thought general was better for questions so \o/ "Weird Logic."

Users who are viewing this thread