Plot and character descriptions for novel I wish to write

Koinkun

English VN guru
Elite Member
Oct 3, 2011
Ok, so I want to write a romance novel (well 2 actually O.o). The 2 novels are gunna be the same story, just from 2 different peoples perspectives. It is a love novel but with a big plot behind it.

Ok, so the 1st novel is from Kaishi's POV.
Setting - Future Earth (2263 A.D.) somewhere in U.S. near mountains (maybe Nevada?)

Future Earth description - Humans live peacefully alongside with another race from another world of magic users, these two worlds came into contact accidentally a few generations after an incident where an Eltran (other world species) messed around with forbidden portal magic (who did this is explained later). A few generations after, the portal was found, strong enough to study and see through, but too weak to use. The Eltrans studied it enough to use it to get to Earth, and the 2 worlds lived peacefully and shared their worlds with the other species.

Past Earth description (2050 A.D.) - This time is pretty much like real world to us now, alittle more advanced with technology, but same except for Kaishi and the other Eltran who made the original Earth portal who now secretly resides on the earth in this time period.

Eltran description - Eltrans are very similar to humans, the only known physical difference is their ears (which have pointed tops and pointed lobes) and their cyan colored eyes (every Eltran has them). Eltrans are not usually physically attracted to humans but very rarely there can be an attraction. Eltrans are able to use magic because they have evolved their brains enough to do so. Eltrans have strange names.

Kaishi - Kaishi was raised solely by his mother, his father left after having relations with her and left her with Kaishi to raise by herself. Kaishi lived a generally normal life until a tragic incident where his adopted sister and mother(who is japanese) were brutally murdered in front of him. Kaishi (unknown to him at this time) was a hybrid of human and Eltran (the first Eltran who came through the original portal). His only difference between him and humans at this point is his ears, the top part is pointed though his lobes are not. After witnessing that incident his brain ticked due to the intensity of his sorrow and anger and an explosion of magic occured killing the people responsible. After Kaishi came to, he realized what had happened. Very confused he looked around till he found a mirror, noticing his hair and eyes had turned a bright silver. He was able little by little to control and use his magic, and practiced it in secret until being found by the secret S.O.I.A. society who had took him in and trained him to a their own living WOMD.

After some events, he escapes from SOIA (pronounced either soy-ya or S.O.I.A) and devotes his time to destroy the organization. He finds out it is run by another who is able to use magic, an Eltran, who is revealed to be his father. The fight takes place in the Eltran mans secret quarters in the mountains in the U.S., and the fight results in Kaishi being frozen in stone by his fathers last bit of magic after he defeats his father.

This actually all happens before the novels beginning but is explained throughout.

Plot - Kaishi finds himself being unearthed by a spell, he opens his eyes to see 2 humans and a female Eltran. Knowing what an Eltran is, and shocked after seeing her, he takes his weapon (A scythe) and holds it across her throat. She explains that she has no intent in doing any harm, she also seems to not know what SOIA is, and tells him that she is actually a college student and her and her 2 friends (Scott and Julie) were just going exploring in the mountains. Eventually this meeting leads to the Eltran girl (Skye Mazooru) taking Kaishi into her home.

- I'll end the plot descrition cuz I havent decided exactly what happens after this

So this is what I have so far, any thoughts?

Last edited:
How about changing the location, USA? Cmon even in the near future it doesn't fit the main character name Kaishi. My auto-correct changes it to "kaddish".

I like the idea of a Scythe, it's not that popular like a blunt sword or a katana.

Well I chose USA because I dont really know the geography of anywhere else too much, and I dont want criticism for geographic inaccuracy xP. but I guess I can change it around a bit. Maybe I'll put it in Hokkaido.

Thanks for the feedback Tessu =D. I am a personal fan of scythes, or anything like a scythe (Kusari Gamas for example). I was also thinking of having him have a code name when he was being used as a WOMD, Codename Reaper or something like that =D. Though I love katanas too but they are very much overused in any story involving weapons that arent firearms xP.

You can make your own world, its a lot easier to work with something you made. You can add whatever you feel like.

hmm, this is very considerable... i may have to do some revising =D (New to making novels xP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.