Here’s the future
And the present
This is your life
This is your life
No escaping
This is your life
This is your life.

The title is so misleading. :DD

For the poem itself--- I thought it was very descriptive. I'm wondering if you made the poem open to interpretation, or if the character is experiencing schizophrenia, nightmares, or anything specific?

Also, for the first stanza, 5th line:
"Upswing downswing pantomimic syllables", I'm unsure as to what "syllable" means in this context. It's to my understanding that pantomimes are a way of communication through gesture/facial expressions or historically speaking, a form of comedic or tragic entertainment with the accompaniment of an instrument/singing? Since pantomimes are more gestured in their nature, and syllables are generally vocal, what's the relation between the two?

I don't think it was intentionally made to be contradictory; I think I know what you were trying to describe, but I'm a little confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha