The Encyclopedia Galactica Entry For Earth

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
I've been rereading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams. I got curious, and checked my copy of the Encyclopedia Galactica for the entry for Earth.

According to the Encyclopedia Galactica, Earth is just an intergalactic way station and tourist trap.

Encyclopedia Galactica: Earth

Earth is a small planet in the fringes of the Orion arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. Noted primarily for it's dirty water and lack of intelligent reptilian species, Earth is a way station and tourist trap for travelers going from Frobishl's Creampie galaxy to the galaxy Tom.

Sentients interested in touring Earth's quainter attractions may contact Xrblshy's Anal Pleasures Tours, Kanner's Cow Inversion Emporium, or Tixly's Buzz The Primitive Cities Game Competitions.

It is usually a waste of time to attempt to contact the primitives there. Also, it's potentially dangerous, because they bite.

Earth entry by Leggyhasawickedsenseofhumor

Hmmm, I think I better go wash my towel.

[MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; I miss the writing competitions. Still getting crazy story ideas. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?