Character profile :Nemisus Archon (meant for manga i will be drawing)

firev1

Retired Staff
Oct 17, 2010
Character name: Nemisus Archon
Sex: M
Birthday: May 29
Height: 170cm
Hobbies: Chemistry, Demonology, anime-power-up-shit, watching marvel superheroes, studying, shooting
Dislikes: Pain, doctors, poison,alcohol
Affinity: Neutral
Past to present:
As a child, Nemi has one of the most physically painful experiences ever. Due to a defect that arose only when nemi was 4 years old, Nemi has a highly increased reaction to anything harmful which includes disease, lactic acid( the thing which causes pain during exercise), poison, drugs, black magic while at the same time responds with great effect to medicine and healing magic. As a result he was constantly fed with hormones and antibodies since then to boost his immunity. Still as a mere 4 year old at that time, Nemi spent most of his days in the hospital with fractured bones as a four year old is bound to fall sometime or the other and was also made to do physotherapy as he was unable to exercise without severe pain. He was however bless with good brains and does well for his exams. His parents had to leave him alone for business trips around the world to pay for his medicine and thus all he ever had was money and medicine. He used the money from his parents to buy books and learn throughout his childhood.

At the age of 8 when he was out of hospital, his parents arranged him to live in a small mansion with a butler and a couple of maids. Having been seperated from his parents from so long, Nemi ceased ever having any form of attachment to them and took the maids and butler as his parental(Sebastian and Lousia) and sibling(Run) figures. The next 4 years were spent on learning how to shoot with a pistol and light arms and Advanced Chemistry. At present he is preparing for enrolment in a prestigious school his missing parents arranged for him.

Personality:
Due to his constant living in situations with people nursing him, Nemi tends to be polite yet dependent on people. He never hesitates to seek help. Due to his upbringing in hospital and mansion, Nemi is highly diplomatic and sophisticated. His mind though, may be slightly unstable and he hallucinates occasionally due to the amount of medicine and drugs he took during hospital and testing on himself.

Powers and Abilities:
Due to his "Extra lost, Extra gain" condition, he has great combat abilities if blessed by someone or he takes body enhancing drugs. However as a result, he may suffer severe side effects and on top of that, takes severe damage if attacked. Due to personal training given on shooting he is a good shot with light arms and pistols.

To top it of, his condition also disrupts his magic channels, rendering him unable to manipulate magic without consuming of crystalised mana and using channeling stones. Despite the benifits, Nemi hates consuming the crystals due to the intense pain that comes with using foreign mana.

Relationships:

Run, maid of the Archon house, age 18:

Run is Nemi's elder sister figure who took care of Nemi since the age of 8 and is 4 years his senior. Run owed her life to the Archon Head and has been under their care till 12 years of age till put in charge of Nemi and house chores around the mansion. Nemi's particularly attached to Run as a sibling.

Sebastian, head butler of the Archon household, age 27:

Nemi's fatherly figure and resource manager, Sebastian has been taking care of house finances and Nemi's tuition classes that was requested by Nemi. Like all butlers, Sebastion has a high degree in education and doubles as a bodyguard. He has underwent Butler school and is capable of the following,

.Handbeams
.use of all weapons and vehicles profficiently,
.organisation of an armed group for freedom militia groups,
.near unrivaled hand to hand combat ability
.Flight
.super strength
.teleport

In short his pretty much broken and invincible.

Lousia, maid of Archon Household, age 22

Nemi's motherly figure, Lousia takes care of the cooking and rest of the chores after Run and is a stern and naggy character towards the two young ones. She received her education sponsored by the Archon Head from a prestigious school.

So im gathering feedback and stuff cus im practising my drawing for the sake of roleplay on deviant and possibly my own original in the next few months.

Seems like an interesting profile and the setting is a world where both magic and science are involved, which makes me want to know more about the actual story. Do you have a general idea how the story will be?

The 'anime-power-up-shit' made me smile a bit, and your Sebastian make me think of Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji.

For the roleplay i will be doing, the setting is a school for heroes, where magic is the main subject taught and imba people(other people's characters) will be roleplaying on academic life and exams. Admins of the roleplay will give us assignments other drawers and me to work with. It's something fun to do with your character and facilitates my developement of characters.

Now back to the story, Nemi finds himself in constant battle with dependency issues on crystalised mana and drugs as he deals with assignments(mostly magic or some seemingly impossible feat. I kinda admit the admins can be stupid sometimes.) from the school. He sees his peers(other peoples characters are as broken as hell i swear that, they are good at anything they do) lack of problems with assignments and as a result, battles with the use of enhancing medicines for augmenting his combat ability.

Thats basically the general idea. Thanks for reading =D

Oh and i created Sebastian as a parody to all the broken characters out there lol.

Notes: Archon means lord in greek(totally didnt know when i created him)

Last edited:
I am highly interested in Nemi's Hallucinations he experiences. Are they drug, mana, or condition related, or all? If all, are the hallucinations different depending on the source? It would be interesting to see his fear of nurses come out as the manifestation of faceless nurses holding large needles when his body feels the effects of a high dose of drugs and mana. :)

Though he is highly sensitive to almost everything (I would thing sensitivity to even magic to be extra special) he can fire light arms and pistols. Would even his joints and muscles (hand muscles, biceps, forearm) show a large amount of pain after each shot?

This is a very interesting character and I cant wait to see an update to his progress. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.