Amateur Love Story : She Who Loves

psychia

DDL Hentai Mistress
Apr 16, 2011
I posted this on my very old blog Sept. 2009. Of course, I wasn't able to update it so you only get to see chapter 1. Maybe I'll continue the story but thoughts are welcome. What follows is my original post. Thank you for reading (and for kind comments? hehe)

-----

Hello. I am bored so I made this little story (that I will still have to continue when I’m bored again). Kethry is the name of my fave book character by Mercedes Lackey. I’m an amateur storyteller and I’m lazy to proofread or even edit to make the story longer or better. Anyway, I’ll try to continue this one… lol.

____

Chapter 1: The Feeling She Cannot Control

Kethry is in love. Again. She had been pondering about her feelings and now she can really say she is in love. Smiling ruefully, she continued her task of emptying the contents of her bag.

“What are you smiling about?”, her roommate asked her. “You can’t possibly be thinking about him, are you?”

“Oh, no…”, Kethry’s voice trailed of when she met her friend’s eyes. “Yes, I am.”

She slumped on her bed and shrugged. “It’s happened, Shaye, and I feel stupid again.”

Faye sat down beside her and gave her a pat. “That’s alright. Just think about the tears that you’ll shed after a week or so.”

“Ugh…” She covered her face with a pillow.

“I mean really, Keth, is this guy worth it?”, her friend eyed her curiously.

Kethry shrugged. She didn’t know why and she doesn’t understand either. She thought she had enough of those crazy rollercoaster rides but then again, Cupid didn’t seem to hear her plea.

Kethry Vale, 24 years old and single, liked the idea of love and relationships but seemed to fail in hers. At first glance, she wasn’t your strikingly attractive girl that men would give the time of the day. She doesn’t possess a sexy body in today’s standards.

Sitting in her desk, she examined her face in a small mirror. The only thing that she was proud of was her eyes that people said were very expressive and her lips. Even when she doesn’t wear lipgloss, it still had its reddish tinge.

Kethry sighed and thought about her circumstances. For the last few days she has been trying to look for a new job. Nobody, not even her friends, could understand why she quit a job that paid well.

They don’t know it was killing me to just be there, Kethry mused to herself. No offense, she liked working but she just didn’t like to be abused.

She erased the thought and remembered her new predicament. “Shaye, how many times have I said I was in love?”, she asked Shaye, who was sweeping the floor with poor excuse of a broom.

“Keth, honestly, I can’t remember. But perhaps I can compare it to the number of seeds inside a melon.” Shaye can be very sarcastic at times but Kethry knew she could trust her.

Shaye stopped cleaning and looked Keth in the eyes. “By the way, you never did elaborate how you and that guy met. What was his name again?”

Kethry bit her lowerlip, pretending not to hear.

“Kethry….”, her friend demanded, waiting for her reply.

She slowly turned to face her friend and whispered, “That’s just it, Shaye. I don’t … I don’t know his name… but I’m in love with him.”

Shaye gave a small shriek of surprise and Kethry closed her eyes (and ears) when Shaye started rambling. Sighing, Kethry opened her phone and looked at her wallpaper. It was a photo of her and the stranger she was in love with. Not understanding herself and not wanting to hear anymore of her friend’s ranting, she quickly grabbed a towel for a nice warm bath.

You have to be bored more often because I want to read the next chapter. I like it so far and really want it to continue but I guess writing is difficult to keep up. I hope to see more in the future!

Thank you, xyzapy! :D I'll try. I didn't know this was approved already so I forgot to check. I'll post soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.