[original} Street Queens preview

kona

WhiteManedQueen
Elite Member
Jan 30, 2012
Street Queens

I am awoken with the soft press of two small hands on my face

“Mama hey mama it’s time for school!!”

Ah. I’m woken up by the hands of my 3 year old daughter named Koh as I look at the clock its gleaming.

“Huh 6:00 koh-chan is Yoh still asleep?”

Yoh is another one of my kids she is only a year old, ah damnit if I don’t get them to uncle Gai’s daycare I’ll be in some serious trouble. As I awaken in my small single roomed apartment on the ground floor and open up the shades which blocks out our only source of light into the room.

“Alright Koh get ready im taking you to uncle Gai’s daycare alright”

As she turns around while walking out the bedrooms door way smiling at me heart filled with joy.

“Ok mama!”

i dropped off the kids at my Uncles daycare now it is time for me to get dressed for school, as I reach for my red skirt, buckle up my shirt, I slip on my white coat with the words written “Queen” on it and open the doors 7:30 the front of the entire apartment is filled with girls all lined up perfectly, their heads bowed down low, arms and legs perfectly straight.

“Good morning madam Shizuka!!”

Oh I forgot im also a Gang leader my name is Shizuka Ayame leader of the Red Queens.

A quick preview of a short story im working on! please give any sort of thoughts u may have on this small project i named "PROJECT QUEEN"
if i get enough positive feedback on this preview i might post the first two chapters im making kinda a short novel series i have some drawings ill post soon!!

Genre:yuri,slice of life,action,romance,Harem
progress:chapter 1 and 2 are finished and will continue to write
Outline A gangster love story with a Gang leader and a Harem that resolves around her and some of her members and a rich yet free spirited girl.

Last edited:
Hmm seems interesting xD Your description of the apartment seems a bit forced? Maybe find some other way to sneak it in~ Hmm... school... Is it uni or something? Cuz seems kinda young to have two kids if shes any younger xD

Reactions: kona
i want to focus on a high school student tough times ill be literal here its a high school mama and dont say force because i know some high school moms out their with like 6 kids lol i just thought a high school area would seem more likable i mean a high school mother who is also a gang leader seems cool lol

and yea im going to do some few changes later after i re read the entire first volume with at least 10 chapters in it if i find some flaws ill change them out because i read it out as i type to see if it goes together kinda a habbit but i almost never re-read unless a project like this lol

she will be 18 and in left behind in high school due to her pregnancies

but this is wht i need opinions and thoughts thanks for sharing!!

Last edited:
Lol didnt say that it was forced but being in school with kids is tough @_@ Hmm the father isnt around for some reason or another? /me thought of durarara when i read the gang part xD Though i didnt watch it yet~

Hmm sounds quite a bit like meh xD I usually dont reread... though i should xD Only for big projects where i go over the stuff tons...

So the pregnancies kept her from graduating?

Np~ Glad to help how i can~

in some life experiences with some close people a friend of mines was pregnant twice keeping her in high school for 3 years before she hit 19 then she graduated i used her life as a reference because she took care of her kids alone minus the she being a gang leader and the father will be told later when ever i finish doing some adjustments i know being a single mother of 2 is tough but i wanted to make this story realistic and very heart warming with Koh and Yoh since everyone loves babies and the romance between some characters which i will be posting pictures of soon !

Lol ok xD Hmm real life... i guess if thats the basis then the story would also seem more real~ Hmm being a gang leader with kids o.o... Well seems even more troublesome :x But yeah people usually like kids~
Pictures xD Is it realistic ones?

kinda like wht u will se in a light novel anime characters in short i dnt have a scanner so ima drop by my cousins or friends house to scan them on and get some friends since i suck at it to help photoshop and make them clean and nice looking lol

Lol ok xD Hmm scanner... i need to find one of those too :/ Pictures arent as great...with my shaky hands and all @_@

i ned more people to read this and give opinions this preview is short and dosnt explain all that but im working on chapters 3-5 now so i can get to the next 5 chapters and get vol 1 over with

my wife is actually introducing this over seas in japan she hasn't told me who she just said some big shot publisher but im also planning on publishing like 30 copies and selling them and see how it goes not much english light novels out their with japan elements.

Hmm well japan... its more difficult for non japanese writers i think?...

true lol she also wants to give my works to ASCII Media Works but im sure ill get shot down T w T

the whole yuri story gets alot and all sorts of criticism >.>

Oh well... I suppose that isnt really... Popular? Mehs... well i suppose that does cast some doubt... big companies like to keep their image...

the yuri genre is popular among some delusional and creepy otaku but some females tend to find them sweet thats why i want to self publish this so i dont ruin ones company with my over the top stories since people dont like stories about single moms and yuri and what not >.> im still going to write this though

i hav plenty of other stories im going to want to post here since im also working on like 3 other stories.

Oh three others o.o Hmm busy writers... do you write others because you get writers block on one of them and want to come back later?

alot actually lol iv been working on a story for at least 3 years now i believe? i lost count i was just never able to put it onto a physical form but the other 3 are alot and vastly different.

yup since im actually done with cooking or culinary im going to go be an english teacher next and ill be posting previews of my other three works later on to

im not famous if i actually get some good feed back and actually get one of my stories serialized then u can brag lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.