[Intro] Auldrant - Which side are you?

Xaltis

Jan 8, 2011
***Rules For Role Playing Thread***

Hello everyone. I've been new to this site for a few weeks now, and noticed this anime site doesn't have a role playing group/thread. I think its time we added such, and that's what I'm here to do.

There aren't that many rules for this thread/group, you can do pretty much anything you want to do.

***God Modding Rule***

I know there are people out there who like to be very powerful people/main villain/hero in these kinds of threads.

All I ask is you don't go crazy to the point where ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THE WORLD EVER COULD DEFEAT/KILL YOU. Your allowed to be really powerful but at least have something to kill/defeat you.

You can pretty much be anything you want to be. As in human/elf/furry/demon/angel/etc. Make your character however you want and have fun with it! ^_^

Time To Get Things Started!

Once upon a time in the world of Auldrant, there were many people who lived peacfully. However there have been signs of evil, had been occurring when the sky turned a purplish/dark color for a half hour. After have all of the citizens of the land concerned about the sky, the King called for a meeting for all the cities/towns in the land. Each Mayor along with a few towns council members from the towns attended this meeting.

After the King's meeting came to an end, the mayors and council members of each of the cities/towns returned to their respective homes to tell the citizens what had happened. The King believes the evil demon king that had been defeated by the 4 heroes 1,000 years ago is starting to return, the city leaders told everyone. The King has told the city leaders to try and form party's to head towards the valley of darkness to stop this return of the demon king.

City leaders issued a notice for anyone who is willing to travel to the valley of darkness. Some citizens from towns prepared themselves for the trip they would have to go on, as others stayed behind to keep the shops/INNs running. This journey would be called the journey of darkness. Each town/city had people either staying behind or preparing themselves for the journey of darkness.

The Adventure begins!

***Character Roster***

1. Xaltis: Female
Job: Priestess/Warrior
Weap: Long Sword / Wooden Staff
Equip: Pink plate armor / White Ribbon
Items: Mana potions.
Town: Luin
Traits: Has high senses, Good at decorating armors, Can only equip long swords and staffs, Can wear any kind of armor, Kind of a klutz.
Skills: Gift of love <- (Gives some of her energy to her partners.) Spell Charge <- (Can charge a spell then can instant cast it after attacking)

Reference color:

2. Arturia Seiba Pendragon: Female
Job: Tank/Warrior/Fighter/Melee
Weap: Caliburn
Equip: Plate armor
Items: Water container, some dry food such as bread..etc...
City: Avalon
Traits: Can equip any type of swords, claymore...etc Can use other melee weapon but not as skillful, Magic ability is limited.
Skills: Good ability to control all sorts of horse, but have my own horse Aruvel

Reference color:

3. Shito: Male
Job: Blacksmith / Warrior
Weap:Steel Blade
Equip: Light Armor
Items: Emergency provisions, a few tools for crafting
Village: Okukozome
Traits: Can equip all kinds weapons except magic oriented ones, has basic survivability, identification of crafting tools.
Skills: N/A

Reference color:

4. Zidalia: Female
Job: Priestess / Songstress
Weapon: Magic Staff / Bows / Wands
Equip: Mantle, formal suit, tights (Cloth-type)
Items: mana potions, portal maps
Village: Chimelodigo
Traits: Talented, soft-hearted but has random mood blows.
Skill: Healing skills, Acoustic Rhythm, Magical Song, Lullaby, Singing arrow, Song of Auldrant.
More Skills are to be discovered as she gains experiences.

Reference color:

5. Terumi: Male
Withdrawn atm but could still be in the story.
Job: Fighter / Descendant of Kisaragi
Weapon: Chain-Butterfly Blades
Equip: A black long coat and his favorite hat
Items: A blue orb which allows he to go into his second battle mode
Town/Village: N/A
Traits: Inhumane reflexes, back-stabber
Skills: Deadly with his Chain-Butterfly Blades, has a second battle mode which allows him to drain his opponents of their very own life force and adding it to him. More to be revealed.

Reference color:

6. The Cursed: Male
Job: immortal being(cursed in the past)(not vampire either) and a seal master
Weap: Odaichi (used at extreme dangerous lvl) other wise my fists (which will be covered black embers with a red outline)
Equip: Black armor with a huge black cloak
Items: Bandages
Town/Village:None
Traits: Gives off a weird aura and most of the time sleepy
Skills: Able to manipulate space and warps in 1 KM radius; dark seal of akatsuki; binding seal of exodia; and much more to be dicovered... as well as a formidable swords man

Reference color:

7. Xyzapy: Male
Job: Assassin / Mage
Weap: (Throwing) Daggers, bow
Equip: Nothing special, normal clothes
Items: Throwing daggers, paper, mana potions
Town: Guramo
Traits: Cautious, prefers not to fight, silent
Skills: High accuracy with ranged weapons, can conseal himself, magic is just below average (i.e. it will injure but it will never be fatal)

Reference color:

8. Pyrce: Female
Job: Half-Demon
Weap: None
Equip: Black garments.
Items: White Gem Necklace
City: Nephilim
Traits: N/A
Skills: N/A

Reference color:

9. Elric: Male
Job: Unknown (memories lost)
Weapon: Twin dagger / short sword
Equip: Leather armour / Cape
Item: Dry foods / water container / mini dagger
Place: Werites Beacon
Trait: Have a scar on his right eye / can sense evil aura from afar / have crimson eyes color / don't feel any emotions
Skill: Lightning Slash (short Sword) / Twin Thunder Slash (Twin Dagger) / Twin Crimson Slash (Short Sword & dagger)
Swift melee attacker

Reference color:

Last edited by a moderator:
Xaltis, so how do you play this game? Anyone like to explain? (Oh and no one nick my Saber :D)

Xaltis should start himself 1st or provide an example~

In order to play RPG game, we need a world for the characters to be able to relate to.
That world could be anything such as fantasy world (much like most MMO-RPG worlds are), futuristic world (Star Wars, Star Trek or others), our-normal-present-time-daily-life kind of world (think any Japanese VN world).

Here I make an example of an RPG site that I've been involved with since 2003; Macross 2051. Technically, this game based of the Macross universe in 2051.
Within this game, there are several groups which are most of the time interconnected with each other, while there are those that didn't even have any connection with the rest of the groups in that site.
If my memory serve me right, there are several main groups in that world:

2051.gif

Galaxy Patrol 4 - Focus on UN Spacy's 4th peacekeeping fleet. There are several sub-groups playing in here.
The Rubicon - A terrorist organization(also known as Anti-UN force) within the Macross 2051. It is make of several groups that have various background like criminals, smugglers, militia and many more.
Arcadia Colony - A group that focus on the daily live of Arcadian colonists.
UNS Eagle FFG-1121 (formerly known as UNS Phoenix) - This group was originally named UNS Phoenix, a UN's stealth cruiser until the demised of the ship in one of the battle with the Anti-UN forces. the survivors were later transfer into the Galaxy Patrol 4 group, where they were given another ship, UNS Eagle, a UN's stealth frigate.
UN Intelligence - This group is consist of several sub-groups like the Special Force and military intelligence(they have player in the Rubicon group as a spy, of course)

The information above are based on information back in 2003-4. Last I check, they have went through some reforms, and the UN Spacy are at war with the Anti-UN Forces(Rubicon faction and other new groups). Some old groups no longer exist or have been integrated into the bigger groups, and new groups also arise.
Now, all of the groups are now interconnected, which mean, it become bigger and better game, where players can interact with other players from other groups.

Last edited:
Xaltis should start himself 1st or provide an example~

Himself? o.o

And yea, its pretty much how alexsdu explained it. I wouldn't wanna do any space them or anything. Just like, I wanna say Zelda time related. Y'know? Nothing too advanced into the future or anything.

Last edited:
^ He probably didn't know that you are a girl. (you are a girl right? XD)

But, like you could give us a story to start from, since you are the creator of this thread. Or, we could wait for somebody else to post an interesting universe (maybe alex?). =P

Well, like some others might have said it already. The starter of the thread should starts by creating in what kind of world will be in, era, etc...

Base on that, we could start our own persona (character).

Looks like corocoro did his job. Good work. ;P \o/

But really, we need someone to create the universe. =O (I'm getting excited about this >_>")

^ He probably didn't know that you are a girl. (you are a girl right? XD)

Yea I am.

Looks like corocoro did his job. Good work. ;P \o/

But really, we need someone to create the universe. =O (I'm getting excited about this >_>")

Heh, I'm trying to think of names of the world/starting city and what not. I forgot to think of that before I started this ^^;

First off, before you start composing the roleplay together, you (Xaltis) as the game master should define several things first, like background story and setting. What the world is like, what kind of people and creatures inhabit it, what problems the characters are facing, etc. While the very standard of RPG settings are like a heroic quest set in a fantasy world featuring a band of heroes, striving together to defeat the armies of darkness led by a demon king close to being ressurected; there's nothing wrong with being creative and getting ouf of standards.

After the background story and setting have been specified, players willing to join in should 'register' themselves first by, for example, posting in the thread their in-game name, class, specialties, preferred weapons, skills, etc. Just like the standard character attributes you'd find in an RPG. Again, Xaltis, you as the game master gets to decide what parameters to be specified, and you hold the right to accept or deny the request to join (for example, someone who has yet to complete all fields required).

Also, about godmoding: it's not simply about making yourself invincible/omniscient/omnipotent/omnipresent etc (ergo God mode, hence the term). Let's say I write like this in-game:
Ignis dashes towards Xaltis and casts a binding spell that will paralyse anyone who gets hit.
If the sentence stops there, it's legit. It should be Xaltis' or someone else's turn next; like for example Xaltis can do something to prevent the spell from hitting her on her turn. However, if the sentence doesn't stop there and continues like this,
Ignis dashes towards Xaltis and casts a binding spell that will paralyse anyone who gets hit. Xaltis is now unable to move or act whatsoever.
Then it's also considered godmoding, because Ignis deliberately decides what happens to Xaltis on his own. People should also be prevented from having godmode abilities, e.g. instant kill, magic immunity, unlimited mana/MP/whatever is used to cast spells and use abilities, etc.

Just a word of advice - role playing can be fun, while also very prone to getting messy if not done properly.

^ Wow, you seem to know a lot about this stuff. =o
Didn't know we had mana (or something alike) in this kind of RPG. How do we replenish it then? Or is that up to Xaltis to choose?
(Never played a "board RPG" before so.) xP

Fantasy-theme RPG is too common, and futuristic-theme RPG might chase people away with it techno-bable.
I haven't see and Wild West-theme RPG yet. Wanna give a try?

*Note - This is just a suggestion.

^ I think she's already writing the story.( I THINK, I'm not sure) =P We'll have to wait to see what she has planned. >_>

Exactly, thank you Ignis. ^-^ OKAY!
EDIT: Sorry didn't know alot of you posted while I was writing this. Yea we have mana and ways to replinish it like potions mana bottles or w/e you wanna call them XD and were basically doing a Zelda time based RPG sorry alexsdu didn't see your suggestion until after I posted this.

Just 1 more thing! Any person is allowed to be 2 classes in this RPG as in like Warrior/mage <- (Magic swordsman) Mage/Priest and so on.

Time To Get Things Started!

Once upon a time in the world of Auldrant, there were many people who lived peacfully. However there have been signs of evil, had been occurring when the sky turned a purplish/dark color for a half hour. After have all of the citizens of the land concerned about the sky, the King called for a meeting for all the cities/towns in the land. Each Mayor along with a few towns council members from the towns attended this meeting.

After the King's meeting came to an end, the mayors and council members of each of the cities/towns returned to their respective homes to tell the citizens what had happened. The King believes the evil demon king that had been defeated by the 4 heroes 1,000 years ago is starting to return, the city leaders told everyone. The King has told the city leaders to try and form party's to head towards the valley of darkness to stop this return of the demon king.

City leaders issued a notice for anyone who is willing to travel to the valley of darkness. Some citizens from towns prepared themselves for the trip they would have to go on, as others stayed behind to keep the shops/INNs running. This journey would be called the journey of darkness. Each town/city had people either staying behind or preparing themselves for the journey of darkness.

The Adventure begins!

As the news from the King reaches the city of Luin, a young ordinary girl living on her own named Xaltis decides to take this opportunity to show everyone what she can do. Being the caring person that she is, this would be a good chance for her to help the world as shes always wanted to. Xaltis decides to search for a few things to pack along for the trip. She manages to only find a long sword, a wooden staff, a few mana bottles and a little bit of munny. Not the best kind of gear to go out with but it would have to do for now. She headed outside of her house and looked around at the. Seeing as how she could leave whenever she wanted, she decided to take one last walk around the town before heading off on her journey.

Job: (Priest / Warrior)
Weap: (Long Sword / Wooden Staff)
Equip: (Pink plate armor / White Ribbon
Items: (Mana bottles)
Traits: Has high senses, Good at decorating armors, Can only equip long swords and staffs, Can wear any kind of armor, Kind of a klutz.

Last edited:
And so, in the peaceful city of Avalon, Arturia Seiba Pendragon, the leader of the the city, is renowned to be a great Knight. She have been the leader of Avalon for a short period of time but haven't wield her sword since then. With this news arrival, she went and pick up the sword that have been pass down through many generations of leaders, Caliburn. She then hurried home and back a few things onto her back pack, put on her beloved armour that have saved her countless of times in battle. With that she left the house, whistle into the air, summoning her horse Aruvel and leaving her peaceful life behind.

(Gear = Plate armour, role in team = tank/warrior/fighter/melee, Weapon speciality = Any type of swords, claymore...etc Can use other melee weapon but not as skillful, Magic ability = limited.)

Arturia Seiba Pendragon: Female
Job: Tank/Warrior/Fighter/Melee
Weapon: Caliburn
Equip: Plate armor
Items: Water container, some dry food such as bread..etc...
City: Avalon
Traits: Can equip any type of swords, claymore...etc Can use other melee weapon but not as skillful, Magic ability is limited.
Skills: Good ability to control all sorts of horse, but have my own horse Aruvel

Last edited:
I was out checking the whole posts and it looks nice, makes me think of numerous fantasy oriented thoughts, which mixed up stuff. kinda nice to exercise my mind :3, my turn then.
As news spread across cities, people in the distant village of Okukozome went into arms to aid in the defeat of the demon king, Shito as the villages' best blacksmith provided all the necessary tools for the village warriors. noticing their fear set in their eyes...

Every head male took all necessary tools and provisions they need. all together they bit farewell to their families left hoping to see them once again.

Shito continues his work to perfect his craft to set his own journey. with all the strongest tools he can forge with.

Sora (Shito's sister) pulled his arm whilst in work, "Stop it!" she said in a melancholic tone. "Why, why do we have to take part in this, there are others cities with bigger and stronger warriors..."
"Sora, don't worry everything's going to be okay", Shito replied while patting her head.

while patting her head, She slapped Shito's hand away with faint tears in her eyes, "Liar! all the village men has left, why do you even continue working! don't... don't tell me..."

Shito pulled her hand, and embraced her. he gently whispered in her ears. "I have to protect my most beloved sister. so please understand."

a few moments passed. Sora then pushed Shito with all her might, "do what you want! I don't care anymore!". she left running away, running far away...

Shito worked the whole day, without a sign of talk. as soon as dawn enters, he perfected his craft. he packed immediately preparing for his journey. for a short period in preparation, he stood outside Sora's room, "I going now..."

"..." no response was heard, not even a slightest sound was heard.

Shito walked a few steps away, then finally leaving his house, leaving his peaceful life, leaving his one and only sister alone... to set out in the journey of darkness.

Job (Blacksmith / Warrior)
Gear (Steel Blade and Light Armour)
Items (emergency provisions, a few tools for crafting)
Traits (can equip all kinds weapons except magic oriented ones, has basic survivability, identification of crafting tools, Skill: average fighter)

Last edited:

I guess it's not a shock that my character is pink-ish. :P Let's see what happens.^^ Oh, and everyone's intro is done pretty well. Good job. :]

zidalia.jpg

Zidalia, an orphan, lived her whole life serving in the church and grew in the village of Chimelodigo. Their village is a self-contained place full of priestess and priest. She grew up to be a beautiful young and talented priestess but she felt something was missing. In search for her true self, she ran-away from where she grew and met an unknown minstrel skilled with bows and arrows and allured her with his enchanting music. He on the other hand was impressed with the voice and healing powers of Zidalia. He told her that he will teach her all that he knows but gave her a warning that she can be uncontrollable once she mixed her magic, bow and music skills. She ignored the minstrel's warning and proceeded at her own risk.

Their training was short, Zidalia was good and she has mastered the minstrel's skills easily. She was able to learn: "Acoustic Rhythm, Magical Song, Lullaby, Singing arrow and Song of Auldrant" On her last day of training, the minstrel left without a notice leaving only a box and a note: "Zidalia, today is the start of your real journey. Be careful. You have more to learn and experience." She opened the box. Inside, there is a magical wand. She held it with her hand and she was shocked to see that it also transforms into a bow. It has an engraved symbol "SH" she isn't familiar with. She has yet to discover what the wand could bring her. Ofcourse, Zidalia was saddened by the sudden disappearance of her mentor. But she promised to herself that she will one day discover who she really is and make him proud.

She then continues to her journey and saw a cart with the same engraved symbol "SH". She rushed to it and saw a little girl inside crying. She said: "What is your name?" "Sora" the little girl said. Zidalia: "Why are you alone... Crying?". "Leave me alone!" Sora exclaimed. Zidalia casted to her a hypnotic song and asked her to lead her to the symbol "SH".

Sora was indeed lured to the magical song and lead her to their place. And there, Sora explained to her the symbol "SH" which is actually the name of his blacksmith brother "Shito" and explained further. "Something isn't right" Zidalia said. With the snap of her finger, Sora came back to her normal state. Without anymore questions, Zidalia told her: "I'll catch up to your brother and journey into the darkness."

"Do not let him be disappointed, Sora. He loves you." Zidalia added. Sora in teary eyes said "Who are you?". "Zhhhhh" Zidalia whispered softly. She sang a lullaby and left Sora in a peaceful sleep.

Zidalia is now on her way... To catch up with Sora's brother... Into the darkness.

ichigo.jpg

Name: Zidalia - Female
Job: Priestess / Songstress
Weapon: Magic Staff / Bows / Wands
Equip: Mantle, formal suit, tights (Cloth-type)
Items: Mana potions, portal maps
Traits: Talented, soft-hearted but has random mood blows.
Skills: Healing skills, Acoustic Rhythm, Magical Song, Lullaby, Singing arrow, Song of Auldrant.
More Skills are to be discovered as she gains experiences.

Last edited:
"its been a while..."said I as I looked at the sky while sleeping on soft mosses below a large bonsai tree
*hmm*I felt my swords spirit burning for blood after a long time *hehe*
*Guess things are going to get busy for again old friend*said I as I got up from the ground

-appearance-
somewhat like his hair style
304741.jpg

but wears a long black cloak over it
Sword
(well I could not get an image but should look like a long odaichi (long katan) and black with a crimson red lining I hide it under my cloak and it is being chained (coz its a demon sword(lusting for blood)))
(and I am around 6'2 so ya that will also be my character's height)

Job: immortal being(cursed in the past)(not vampire either) and a seal master
Weap: odaichi(used at extreme dangerous lvl) other wise my fists (which will be covered black embers with a red outline)
Equip: black armour with a huge black cloak
Items: bandages
Traits: gives off a weird aura and most of the time sleepy
Skills: to be able to manipulate space and warps in 1 KM radius; dark seal of akatsuki; binding seal of exodia; and much more to be dicovered... as well as a formidable swords man

Last edited:
This is the first time I do this, I guess I'll just join and see how it goes.
It has been a couple of days after the sky turned dark and the news of the king has reached the little town Guramo. Xyzapy, a shopkeeper in Guramo, had an ominous feeling about it.

Today it is a bit different than usual in Guramo, some people are going on a journey and some are becoming restless. Guramo isn't the same anymore, it feels... different yet so similar. The air feels... more tense, maybe that's the right word to describe it.

I had considered to travel to the Valley of the Darkness, but I had already decided to give up fighting a long time ago. I should just ignore this and continue my peaceful life, I thought while sighing. Though I said peaceful, it wasn't exactly peaceful. They could come for me anytime, so I have to be on my guard all the time. I'm always armed (but not always visible, I don't want to scare away customers) and I have placed magic* traps around and in my store, just in case they come. In the worst case scenario I even have an emergency exit. So all I have to do is wait till they make a move, I'm prepared for them. Until then, I can just continue my life here, as a shopkeeper.

Job: Assassin / Mage*
Weapon: (Throwing) Daggers, bow
Equipment: Nothing special, normal clothes
Items: Throwing daggers, paper, mana potions
Traits: Cautious, prefers not to fight, silent
Skills: High accuracy with ranged weapons, can conseal himself, magic is just below average (i.e. it will injure but it will never be fatal)

* Note: Xyzapy's magic isn't ordinary magic, he has to inscribe his magic into paper (or something else) and can activate it later by channeling his mana.

Last edited:
After walking around her hometown Luin. Xaltis began her adventure, hoping that she'd find other people that are out on their own adventures as well. She waved good-bye to the towns people and headed out. Traveling alone was kind of boring for her and having no one to talk to is no fun at all. But then again some alone time wasn't that bad either. After hours or so of walking she felt tired and decided to sit down and make some food.

Riding for some time, I've travelled for days until I've reached the border of Luin, where I decided to take some rest near this beautifully grown forest. There is a lake nearby so I let Aruvel drink to his heart content, leaving me sitting by a near by tree, resting under the sun. It is a very warm and sunny day today, temperature isn't too high either, one of the best that I love. Resting there peacefully, I sense there is someone approaching, alarmed, I quickly place my hand on my Caliburn, ready to draw. As just I was about to slice my threat in half, I realise it was another traveller like me.

"Your name is?" I asked this traveller

Lol finally gonna meet someone, I wonder whether Xaltis manage to guess? Since I'm near the border of Luin xD

Last edited:
Riding for some time, I've travelled for days until I've reached the border of Luin, where I decided to take some rest near this beautifully grown forest. There is a lake nearby so I let Aruvel drink to his heart content, leaving me sitting by a near by tree, resting under the sun. It is a very warm and sunny day today, temperature isn't too high either, one of the best that I love. Resting there peacefully, I sense there is someone approaching, alarmed, I quickly place my hand on my Caliburn, ready to draw. As just I was about to slice my threat in half, I realise it was another traveller like me.

"Your name is?" I asked this traveller

Lol finally gonna meet someone, I wonder whether Xaltis manage to guess? Since I'm near the border of Luin xD

Xaltis jumped in surprise of the voice of another person. She turned around to see another female traveler behind her. "Oh..um...H-hi there. My name is Xaltis," She said nervously as the other traveler looked at her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
8xbet là một nền tảng cá cược thể thao và sòng bạc trực tuyến được cấp phép, thành lập vào năm 2018, thuộc sở hữu của Ryan Li. Nền tảng này cung cấp cá cược thể thao, trò chơi sòng bạc trực tiếp, xổ số, câu cá, máy đánh bạc và đua ngựa.
Phone : +842183853264
Email : [email protected]
Location : 51/511A Nguyen Van Nghi St. Ward 7, Thanh Hoa,Vietnam
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。