Crush Gear Turbo & Dragon Ball

ss2

Sep 21, 2012
Hi, does anyone know where to get "Crush Gear Turbo" english dub (not the one on youtube, better quality)?

Also, would you know where to get "Dragon Ball" episodes 1-153 english dub with opening and closing credits, not DBNL's version

thanks much appreciated.

Dragon Ball (a-S DVD 0480p) (Dual Audio) - has the opening/ending credits in the first episode and NCED/NCOP as separate file. Doesn't splice in credits as ordered chapters in later episodes, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Crush Gear Turbo doesn't seem to have a complete rip in watchable quality online, so I fear you're out of luck with that one.

thanks for the quick reply, been looking everywhere for crush gear turbo cannot even find dvds (only 1 season) for it :(

with dragon ball is there a torrent for it, is it this one? "[A-Supreme] Dragon Ball (complete uncut version,mkv,h264)+FixEps"

also what does "NCED/NCOP" mean?

with dragon ball is there a torrent for it, is it this one? "[A-Supreme] Dragon Ball (complete uncut version,mkv,h264)+FixEps"
Dunno, I don't do torrents once I got stuff on the backup server - too high maintenance costs.

also what does "NCED/NCOP" mean?
It means the OP and ED with the credits removed - a common extra on DVDs/Blurays that lets people enjoy the art unobstructed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.