[REQ]Geisters - Fractions of the Earth

The R1 DVD release was cancelled halfway through and at that time not everything from Japan made it to the web - it seems unlikely you'll ever see this unless you manage to find the raws/buy the Japanese DVDs and then talk a fansub group into it.
You could try asking GotWoot or Live-eviL, but before you do, you better have those raws at the ready. After all, them not having to spend hours finding raws for you greatly increases your chances of the request being accepted.

ah, Thanks for letting me know boss.

I was able to find this anime up to ep 15 on nico video. unfortunately the rest has been deleted. it really is a shame since it looks like this anime could get very interesting.

yahoo japan does have a few sets of dvd and VHS on this but they're going to be a bit expensive after proxy fee and shipping, not to mention the unfavorable exchange rate. I'll have to wait it out for now and hope to see online source in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。