[REQ] [Cman] Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ [Dual-Audio] [FLAC] [BluRay]

Dark Angel

Emissary Of Death
Feb 26, 2013
I found the series here in the forum but all the links is dead because all the uploader hosts where shutdown...

If it is possible please re upload the series.

Thank you.

Reactions: Konstantinos
I only replaced the links for the best version, as explained in the thread all the dead ones link to.
You can find CGi's version in the index - as for CMan... I don't upload proven inferior versions unless a strong argument is delivered to convince me they're better than what's currently online.

Hey, I was wondering, what about Cman's version is inferior to CG's? I already have the Cman version but would readily exchange it for a better version, if possible. I was planning to watch it subbed, so is Inferno's subs better than the subs on Cman's copy? Would you recommend the dub instead? Sorry for so many questions and thanks in advance.

Cman has very low video quality - macroblocking, banding, and even a few color bleeds.
I haven't watched the series and I didn't bother taking Inferno's subtitles into consideration - R1 subtitles are usually on par or superior to what fansub groups do (at least when it comes to translating and editing), so checking out a HDTV release just because it's fansubed is a waste of time.
As for dubs - see above about me not having watched the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。