Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1165034-QKKCVW3.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F53CC3A51BCED1D80D9A36E37773E8851F7EEC6D&tr=http%3a//tracker.0rz.ca/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-81370/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Thank you so much, I've been waiting for this game for a couple of months now! :3

Also just wondering if it's normal for the download to be so slow >.<

Hell yes! One of my most anticipated games, been waiting for this for what feels like forever the last few months just like several others have posted :)

Thank you very much!

I snatched this earlier in the share and the size was 9.6GB (they put three games in same rar package). boy i was getting worried but now the wait is finally over.

They should make more games like this. There are plenty games with skinny little schoolgirls but not enough games with voluptuous and mature looking women.:(

Finally, a few hours ago, i was able to play this superb game.
I download it 16 days ago, but only a few hours ago i play.
And i can say that this game, is the most beautiful game I've ever played!
Not only graphically is one of the most beautiful game, but the 3 woman are realy gorgeous, beautiful and sexy!
And obviously are incest! Mother and 2 aunt! And Pregnancy! With all 3 woman!
It's fun to see how many paths there are in this game, and ofc all lead to certain final.
But none of these is a bad end, more than anything more be slightly sad, but it's a real happy ending.
And ofc i love the final with is mother "pregnant".
The only thing that makes less sense is... the orgy thing. Because there is no realy sense.
The other two aunt find the nephew and the mother who have sex and than... angy, sad and other thing XD the youngest of the three sister remedies it with a group therapy of sex? XD is realy funny but no sense.
But of course XD you can not have everything in life.
Anyway for me i think it's the best game they've done in recent years.

Again Thank you Girlcelly for post it^^
I realy hope that you post lot and lot of incest game^^
Thank you.

Last edited:
I can't seem to get the game to work, every time I go to open it i get an error full of question marks and the .exe file

Yeah I've tried that and changing the regional settings too, maybe the game doesn't like Windows 7?

Heyy I'm sorry I know this is an old thread, but...
This game suddendly stopped working for me, out of nowhere, it just doesn't open anymore... I click the .exe and nothing at all happens, I tried running as admin, reinstalling, compability, but nothing works >.< which is weird since I've played a lot of this game already... anyone knows what might be causing this? I'm on w7 x64 btw, with japanese regional settings... thanks very much! ^_^

Heiii
Please Re upload at Hotfile or Depositfiles
I cannot download from any host

Anyone can seed this for awhile? Thanks! At 96% now, after download finished i'll seed for 1 week. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25