[Hentai game] [180216] [WendyBell] カテキョしちゃお! ~ひとつ屋根の下、むひょひょ合宿生活~ + Drama CD [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
r97N9BuF_o.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2C923A03BBC72368C60DDA73065B0BD33FB8A58F&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-677203/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [180216] [WendyBell] カテキョしちゃお! ~ひとつ屋根の下、むひょひょ?.torrent
    20.7 KB · Views: 614
  • (18禁ゲーム) [180216] [WendyBell] カテキョしちゃお! クラック.rar
    3.1 MB · Views: 6,763
Last edited:
Re: [180216] [WendyBell] カテキョしちゃお! ~ひとつ屋根の下、むひょひょ合宿生活~ + Drama CD [H-Game]

Crack needed, unfortunately...
Hope it comes out soon

well the picture said "PlayDMR" sooo needed crack...

I hope this doesn't turn out like 俺嫁!? did.

I hope this doesn't turn out like 俺嫁!? did.

This. When フィットしちゃお!came out the crack was uploaded after a couple of hours.

any crack yet?

hmm crack doesn't work for me. Windows 10 home.

EDIT: works now, i'm retarded. Crack need to go in data folder.

An angle <3

Thanks for the crack.
Although I hope that the 100% usage on the CPU and GPU is because of the poor programming and not some crypto mining software :) .

Thanks for the crack.
Although I hope that the 100% usage on the CPU and GPU is because of the poor programming and not some crypto mining software :) .

My PC barely uses 2% of CPU and 15% of GPU when running this. i5 3570 + gtx 970 here.

men apogolize the crack is not working i try on win7 and win 8 can you give a hand

Thx for the game and the crack guys, i just finished Azumi's route ending 1 and damn that was the shortest route ever i hope her other endings will be way longer, looking at the number of pages on exhentai that is likely the case, i need too see some pregnancy...

sorry the crack is working i put the crack inside of data file

Direct3Dの作成に失取しました. 工テー 1 i got an error so what am i misssing

are u using windows 7??I got the same error when i applied the crack.Maybe crack does not work in windows 7 but when i applied the crack in windows 8 the game works fine for me

but my friends have directx 11 and we have same windows 7 64 bit the and same processor intel i5 the difference is that he use rx 460 and mine is gtx 1050 is there a conflict in video card

but my friends have directx 11 and we have same windows 7 64 bit the and same processor intel i5 the difference is that he use rx 460 and mine is gtx 1050 is there a conflict in video card

So the game works in windows 7??I thought that the game works only in windows 8 and windows 10.I will try reinstalling my direct x and let you know if the game works

EDIT:game still not working for me in windows 7.I can only play the game in windows 8

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anupama Written Updates Read Written Episodes updates of the most famous Serial Anupama. Star Plus TV Hindi Serial Anupama latest episodes Written Updates are available on Celebrity Tadka. New episodes of Anupama air every day by the celebrity tadka Team.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg