[Hentai game] [171222] [hibiki works] なちゅらるばけーしょん + Ecchi Patch [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
62xpYl16_o.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7474457040E94B9710E5FCA1F950060F33F7BB99&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-663130/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Um...Many thank to 以津真天 for making Crack ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [171222] [hibiki works] なちゅらるばけーしょん + Ecchi Patch.torrent
    20.6 KB · Views: 816
  • [171222] [hibiki works] なちゅらるばけーしょん クラック.rar
    3.7 MB · Views: 15,974
Last edited:
Re: [171222] [hibiki works] なちゅらるばけーしょん + Ecchi Patch [H-Game]

The hibiki brand first foray after finishing the CATION series. I for one welcome it since I believe this can be an step forward without losing the brand identity. Focused heroine routes, leaving the name calling which in all honesty it's not for me, expanding the emote all around. Overall on paper it sounds like a step up. Now let's see if they truly deliver.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Stay naughty!

Save

Walkthrough

I assume I'll have to wait for a crack like the Cation games.

The hibiki brand first foray after finishing the CATION series. I for one welcome it since I believe this can be an step forward without losing the brand identity. Focused heroine routes, leaving the name calling which in all honesty it's not for me, expanding the emote all around. Overall on paper it sounds like a step up. Now let's see if they truly deliver.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Stay naughty!

Save

Walkthrough

I don't think its an step forward but an step back. I love the nameable protagonist specially because the girls can call you like that its also a fucking classic datim sim, a dying genre that now is dead. Very sad future.

View attachment 18199
Anyone can help me?orz
Can't see the attachment, but here are the common troubleshooting steps:

• Go to Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Language for non-Unicode programs > Japanese
  • Control Panel > Region > Format > Japanese
  • Extract the crack to the install directory, overwrite when necessary, then run the exe.

Log out/Restart as required.

Can't see the attachment, but here are the common troubleshooting steps:

• Go to Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Language for non-Unicode programs > Japanese
  • Control Panel > Region > Format > Japanese
  • Extract the crack to the install directory, overwrite when necessary, then run the exe.

Log out/Restart as required.

Sorry, this error.
I already try this.......but......

https://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=9057369178.png

the 193mb patch that is included only adds 1 extra outfit for each girl and 1 extra option in config menu, does the patch adds anything else? also what does the option do, its something about the standing picture, but not sure what it exactly does.

Last edited:
the 193mb patch that is included only adds 1 extra outfit for each girl and 1 extra option in config menu, does the patch adds anything else? also what does the option do, its something about the standing picture, but not sure what it exactly does.
Just as the name implies (えっちなスケスケパジャマパッチ), the patch gives you an option to replace the girls' default pajamas with the see-through version of them. "Standing pictures" or tachi-e refer to the character sprites. If you go to the extra section, there's some sort of a dress-up option where you can customize the background, the girl's outfit, expression, & pose and add text to create a very simple custom scene. The patch simply adds another outfit for you to play with.

The file size is huge because each new outfit/sprite is in encrypted psb (photoshop BIG file). When you have a lot of layers & transparencies, as required by e-mote to animate the sprite, you're going to have a very big file.

Last edited:
Reactions: ivory7777
Untitled.png
Hi it's been a while since I installed a visual novel so I tried installing this game a few times in Japanese locale but I keep receiving this error. I think it is windows defender of some sort that is preventing me from installing that particular exe file. There is also a similar issue when I tried to download the crack and the download would fail. I tried tweaking the settings of windows defender but to no avail. The layout of windows defender seem to have changed I am not sure if it has been updated but I can't find help that works online. Did you guys have no problems with installing this game on Windows 10? Any ideas?

View attachment 18236
Hi it's been a while since I installed a visual novel so I tried installing this game a few times in Japanese locale but I keep receiving this error. I think it is windows defender of some sort that is preventing me from installing that particular exe file. There is also a similar issue when I tried to download the crack and the download would fail. I tried tweaking the settings of windows defender but to no avail. The layout of windows defender seem to have changed I am not sure if it has been updated but I can't find help that works online. Did you guys have no problems with installing this game on Windows 10? Any ideas?
I'm on Windows 10. I'm using the iso from girlcelly's torrent (#1) & the crack from aoyu18 (#4). I can report that the files are clean & the game works flawlessly.

Try this, open Settings > Update & security > Windows Defender, then:
  1. Turn off Real Time Protection.
  2. Download the crack.
  3. Go back to Windows Defender setting > Add an exclusion > exclude both the crack & the exe inside the iso.
  4. Turn on Real Time Protection.
  5. Install the game.

I'm on Windows 10. I'm using the iso from girlcelly's torrent (#1) & the crack from aoyu18 (#4). I can report that the files are clean & the game works flawlessly.

Try this, open Settings > Update & security > Windows Defender, then:
  1. Turn off Real Time Protection.
  2. Download the crack.
  3. Go back to Windows Defender setting > Add an exclusion > exclude both the crack & the exe inside the iso.
  4. Turn on Real Time Protection.
  5. Install the game.

Thanks for the reply. So I tried opening settings > Update & security > Windows Defender, it shows this
Untitled1.png
I can't find any Real Time Protection to toggle.:(
If I click on Windows Defender Security Centre, it shows this
Untitled3.png
I have tried fiddling with the controls inside but it still won't work..
I wonder if the windows defender is a different version or my computer may have some sort of virus.. Know what might be the problem? If not it's fine though I may find some other game :redface:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]