Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
893680-60L062B.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Original Game + Update 1.01:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7E94ED36D338300CEEBA4E245912F84987C9596D&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

Drama CD + Manual:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A12363D9C49F0EBDC9DAAD9949E70897ABC309D6&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-55159/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Re: [120330] [天狐] 英雄*戦姫 + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

キタ――(゚∀゚)――!!
Thanks, girlcelly!

Thank you, girlcelly! :)

Awesome, the demo was fun as hell.

Ty Girlcelly !!

romanji: Eiyuu*Senki

this game not hard same daitei or rance ...

use money only for buy force and healing HP ........

Although there's very little info available even in the wiki still, I'll try to give some tips based in my experience so far:

1. Conserve money. That includes retry a few battles in the beginning, when it's possible to win without being hit. After that, learn to use the weapons wisely (chart in manual, page 74) to deal critical damage while prevent yourself of being critically hit. After some time, you can find yourself without money if you're careless.

2. Balance is the key. Doesn't matter if one of your unit is well armed and/or have much infantry if the others are not. You can use that unit ONE time in your AND your opponent's turn. Try to rise infantry equally while giving each one the most efficient weapon/item. If you don't have units left anytime you're attacked, you lose. Also, keep note of your team "build" since each country likes one type of weapon - like Indians and their axes. If your only strong units are blade users, you're asking for lose.

3. Deal with one country at time if possible. Although the wiki says there's no consequences in skipping a turn, it forgot (now they added it) to mention that the declared enemy leader(s) will manage their territories and enemies will gain a slightly increase in infantry numbers EACH turn. I recommend, in order and one at time, deal with: China, Mongolia, India, Oceania Islands/Hawaii, Oceania, USA/Indian, Macedonia. I only played till there, but probably Babylonia is next.

4. Plan your actions. You can do two, then later three and, I assume, finally four actions per turn. However each action will require some skill points to start and units used to fill those points will NOT be available till your next turn. If you have a low number of units and/or the enemy is pretty strong, remember to save them for battles. I don't think events will ever expire so don't worry about this.

5. Counter-attacks and surprise attacks. Every and single nation will retaliate if you take or attack one of their bases. Counter attacks will happen during their turn and you will NOT be able to use units used previously in your turn so be careful: no units or lose this battle and they'll take their base back. Sometime after the Hawaii events, you'll have to deal with occasional pirate attacks (every two or three turns - add to it normal counter attacks and will be two attacks per turn!) 'till you finish USA/Indian - or at least I don't see them anymore. If you skip about three turns without doing anything, an Independent Nation (bandits) will attack. Since they're weak, it's a good opportunity to score some bonuses. (Great victory = +20 infantry for each alive unit that won the battle, while simple victory = +10).

6. Some places are insanely hard and/or plainly impossible to deal at some point. Just after unify Japan, it's IMPOSSIBLE attack Russia. Do NOT declare war to them and save or you'll have to deal with 1XX turns powered enemies - and they already start with 3000~4000 infantry each while you'll LOSE half of yours in the first battle (and later ones too if you don't have Archimedes, I think, in your team). Same applies to south Hawaiian island, although I managed to conquer it with my 2000ish team.

7. Take a turn or two to complete events. Some of them will reward you with H-Scenes, Items, Units and money - very useful. And yes, to have Billy the Kid (permanently) and Columbus in your team, you have to pay 80,000. But they worth it, oh, they worth it (Billy for fun factor and Columbus for awesomeness).

not sure i'm asking this at the right place but when i trying to go tenco.cc homepage for some information it said 403 forbidden and don't let me access the page. Anyone can help me?

not sure i'm asking this at the right place but when i trying to go tenco.cc homepage for some information it said 403 forbidden and don't let me access the page. Anyone can help me?
Use japanese proxy, obvious.

Thank for walkthrough :D but I found only detail character and how to get item but I can't found
about detail of item and how to conquest russia.

Russia? The area with all your army halved? Not sure if there are any other ways, but I boosted a few armies to around 6000+ soldiers, and attacked so that even when halved, it is still possible to win. But I can only take down one city at a turn using this method.

There was another city that I cannot take down however, the one where there is a woman with shades. Upon winning the fight, it seems she brought out more soldiers or something, forcing you to retreat? How do you guys deal with that?

Use japanese proxy, obvious.

How? Mind teaching me the ways? thanks

Thank for walkthrough :D but I found only detail character and how to get item but I can't found
about detail of item and how to conquest russia.

u need to conquest EU before going to russia, after that u will get one mission that making the product avoid your army hp to half

http://wikiwiki.jp/eiyuusenki/?FrontPage
i found alot of information is this guide, all the way to the end

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks