Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
rUCWRDL.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F9D2F92C8DC2D7D51A710A1271BE2D9C05E12C0F&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-350509/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150424] [ALICESOFT] イブニクル -Evenicle- + Tokuten + Manual.torrent
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,809
Last edited:
Nan Yaegashi did it again. Some familiar faces are getting raep.
Thanks for uploading, girlcelly.

VNDB , romanji: Evenicle

Description
The creator of the world, the Holy Mother Eve, gave two commandments: one must not kill another human, and one must only have one partner for life.
However, knights are exempted from the latter divine rule, so that they can produce powerful offspring to fight against monsters.
Somewhere in the land, there was a young man Asterisk who wished to marry the beautiful twin sisters who raised him.
He decided that he will become a knight and get lots of wives!
Thus, he set out on his journey with great enthusiasm and ambition. [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Use the latest ITH.

Might just be me being an idiot, but I take the risk of asking anyway. I've been using AGTH since ages as I only needed the extract text function, but this game needed a custom hook I couldn't find.

Then, reading your post, I downloaded ITH and tried to get it to work. It worked on several of the titles I have, but on this one, it just found one additional hook that wasn't the right one. I used the files from here. Could you please tell me where you got the version that actually works? I'd love to be able to play this title.

Thanks in advance.

Might just be me being an idiot, but I take the risk of asking anyway. I've been using AGTH since ages as I only needed the extract text function, but this game needed a custom hook I couldn't find.

Then, reading your post, I downloaded ITH and tried to get it to work. It worked on several of the titles I have, but on this one, it just found one additional hook that wasn't the right one. I used the files from here. Could you please tell me where you got the version that actually works? I'd love to be able to play this title.

Thanks in advance.

Try this version.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ft0eycetpl3l88/ITH_2014-10-20.7z

Someone has any idea what this means ?
Im stuck after getting the fourth character, the loli, can´t go to new places and don´t get any events in all citys. Example.png

Last edited:
stuck after found zombie forest and get aaa.PNG goit this item dont know where to go .help pls

That's telling you to kill more of those "Yankee" enemies, the ones with the bat. To move forward, though, you need to buy the shoes in the northern city that let you get through the desert.

Where I'm stuck is the next chapter: After meeting Tio in Lancelot, I've gone to Arthur to get the next scene, then where?
Also, what's the story with the girl in the tent by the golem in area 3? I have an exclamation mark there, but can't figure out what it is I'm supposed to do.

I wish I could use ITH or something, but that's not a good option with the computer I'm using.

is there any good place to have encounter with this bunny girl. found her very early in the game, killed her b4 she disappeared and gave me 9999 xp which level mt character by 10+

any one know where i can find a guide for this game or walkthrough? thanks

ok im stuck in champter 3 last event place i had to go was lancelot, after that im lost. anyone knows where to go next? and is there a timer or something that these events need to be done.

Last edited:
Any one get black-screen after the Opening Movie??

I just get black-screen after the opening, can't back to the 3D map. :confused:

+ rawr
Thanks for the advice, i had no idea that i need to buy that things to pass, there is not any important event with that elf in the tent, i got her mission and killed some mobs in the south of her location, after i cleared that i just clicked several times on the icon and it just disappeared. Also my IGT doesn´t work with this game.

+ ivory7777
A good place to fight the bunny girl is any place near the House that Ramius introduce and give us the key. Also if you find any guide please share it, i will try to find it too.
edit: it seems to be like the bunny girl appears at random locations trough all the map, i just find her in Elquijote, i got 69 K from her.

Last edited:
+ rawr
Thanks for the advice, i had no idea that i need to buy that things to pass, there is not any important event with that elf in the tent, i got her mission and killed some mobs in the south of her location, after i cleared that i just clicked several times on the icon and it just disappeared. Also my IGT doesn´t work with this game.

+ ivory7777
A good place to fight the bunny girl is any place near the House that Ramius introduce and give us the key. Also if you find any guide please share it, i will try to find it too.
edit: it seems to be like the bunny girl appears at random locations trough all the map, i just find her in Elquijote, i got 69 K from her.

im been follwing this guide, used google to translate. http://adult.megaden.net/archives/55619822.html

Hi guys.
I think I'm a litte stuck here in chapter 3.
I can't enter the north part of the 3 map yet and in the south im pretty sure I've done everything so far
but here is where im stuck it's the furthest to the south of the map and if I enter the forest I have to choose between answers multiple times and I can't read a single word jp.

It would be nice if someone could give me somekind of an order on what to choose

Thanks

Last edited:
+ RoboSan
If you have already finished the event at the temple in the up left part of the map, you should go next to, in order: the elf village (enter the town,get a item), lancelot village (lose the item), Arthur village (have some chat), Labyrinth of Fog (the labyrinth is near your house). You need to make two more wife's before you can enter that north and south path of your screenshots.

Does anyone know the trick to get the second special spell in Camelot, like the previous teleport, in the second room he says something about cherish the girls, i imagine that i should not kill the girls monsters, but i can´t get to finish it, is there any spell to capture monsters? Because after killing one mob and escape, i just don´t get to end it.

Reactions: RoboSan
+ smokllya

I guess my explaination was a little off.
After taking a second look today I realised it was rather the mid part where I couldn't go because I couldn't cross this bridge

But thank you anyways for your help. It sure is helpfull in advance

Please help, after 6 chapters should be loaded not save ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.