[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150327] [戯画] シロガネ×スピリッツ! + Original Soundtrack + Drama CD + Theme Song + Manual [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
r2CtucT.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3752AEA8341DC5722FE7681E72E024B5307A908A&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-228748/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150327] [戯画] シロガネ×スピリッツ! + Original Soundtrack + Drama CD + Theme .torrent
    35.7 KB · Views: 773
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 6,436
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 5,145
Last edited:
I like when veteran developers bring in new artistic talent to try new possibilities. And considering that giga plays it always safe between the kiss series and baldr sky (One series good and the other one terrific and a classic), it's nice to see it experiment. And if everything else fails..."We will always have Oppai" - Casablanca (Ero edition) :bepraised:

Walkthrough

Save

Last edited:
Reactions: Akhaz and AHT69
VNDB , romanji: Shirogane x Spirits!

Description
Touji came to Kamishiro upon the last request of his late grandfather and iaido master.
When he exited the station, he saw a single schoolgirl with a sword amidst a defeated mob of opponents.
This was part of “Kamishiro Battle Live”, an annual media-sponsored battle event between the eight schools with the victor gaining control of the city.
Setsuna brought him to Oubu Gakuen and recommended him to the student council.
Impressed with his iaido technique, the student council leader invited him to join, but he had no desire to fight.
However, when she told him that he would be able to live in the student council’s exclusive dormitory, he immediately changed his mind.
Thus, the curtain has lifted on this fierce and fun battle stage with unique allies and opponents.[From Micchi's blog]

Need some help here. Is it just me or whenever i put my mouse cursor on the window, either Windowed or Fullscreen, the text is always flowing like i was clicking continuously. When i put the mouse outside the windows then it stop and i use "Enter" key to show the next line instead of clicking.

The other game is work fine, just this game only. Any sugestion?

Edit : [SOLVED]
There is a option that "left click automatically to skip" (左クリック押しっぱなし文字のみをスキップする) and It was checked at default setting when my first installation. You can find it at [Option > Message tab > Text Representation Section > Right column and the second checkbox] just uncheck it.

Last edited:
Reactions: petertin123
hello there, excuse me for a while. i have downloaded the game + patch and AlphaROM stuff and I still don't understand how the patch works;; thanks

Last edited:
I finished the game, but im not getting the " はぷにんぐ×ほりで " button to appear in the menu, anyone know whats wrong here or if i need any patch to get it working?

I finished the game, but im not getting the " はぷにんぐ×ほりで " button to appear in the menu, anyone know whats wrong here or if i need any patch to get it working?

You need a serial code to enable it, just like those extra contents from previous GIGA titles. However:

- It seems that 2DJGame didn't buy this game; and
- I don't think the OP (and Checkmate?) know(s) how to patch the game files, just like what those guys at 2DJGame did

we very possibly won't get that extra content :(

Bug fix patch v.1.02 released, which fixes errors in the display of the backlog for some of the scenes: http://www.web-giga.com/support/download/download_shirogane.html
シロガネ×スピリッツ!

アップデートファイル (2015/04/17, Ver. 1.02)
主な変更点

一部シーンでのバックログ表示不具合を修正

ダウンロード

アップデートファイル 本体(2015/04/17, Ver. 1.02): http://products.web-giga.com/support/down/shirogane_update102.exe

Reactions: ask201
The game still not working after applied the AlphaROM and sometimes error 1200 and 1503 appeared. What's cause this??

The game still not working after applied the AlphaROM and sometimes error 1200 and 1503 appeared. What's cause this??

Have you loaded the game / patched the game exe by using one of the tools attached in the OP? (You should know how to do this if you've played any titles from GIGA in the past)

Have you loaded the game / patched the game exe by using one of the tools attached in the OP? (You should know how to do this if you've played any titles from GIGA in the past)

I've done this many times, but still failed. Everytime i've installed and drag .exe to AlphaROM with 3rd box ticked, it'll always show that error

Has anybody found a work-around for the extra content? I have both this and the 2DJ version release but both don't have the extra content available on the main menu (regardless of their respective crack used). It's my 3rd play through now and it does feel like some holes are left empty with the number of characters and the lack of that extra content. According to the guide those extras are a must-see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha