[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [141230] [NEKO WORKs] ネコぱら vol.1 ソレイユ開店しました! + Maxi Single CD + Bonus + Manual [Japanese/English/Chinese] [Comiket 87] [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
d1gzXP5.jpg

9MVIuun.gif

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5ED37F083EAE5A75F1ECD85AE95F78E5C67DE55E&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-301843/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...It been a while since last time I played PC Games, they were Da Capo series by MangaGamer !

This game is so cute ! When I heard from friends there is sticker for it on Line, I tried to download free applications for Gold and bought it ^_^

zRklT3e.jpg

Attachments

• [141230] [NEKO WORKs] ネコぱら vol.1 ソレイユ開店しました! + Maxi Single CD .torrent
    11.6 KB · Views: 379
VNDB , romanji: Neko Para Vol.1

Description
What's NEKOPARA? Why, it's a cat paradise!
Minaduki Kashou, the son of a long line of Japanese confection makers moved out to open his own shop "La Soleil" as a patisserie.
But upon moving out, hidden amongst his things were two of the catgirls ("neko"), Chocola and Vanilla, that the family had been raising.
When he tried to send them back, they begged and pleaded until he gave in and now they've opened La Soleil together.
With two nekos who really, REALLY love their master trying their very best and occasionally failing -- a heartful comedy opens for business!
See the Sayori NEKO WORKs’ mascots Chocola and Vanilla like never before, moving, and in full voice on screen.
And now with the E-mote System, the characters smoothly move on screen changing expression and poses in countless ways.
The scenario is written by Yukijin, and the theme song written by KOMEWORKS and performed by nao. [edited from the Steam Greenlight page]

the game is technology and graphically superb, but, the plot line is boring and foreseeable... after 40 minutes I was playing I became very sleepy... This game is like those super hollywood productions that only has a great visual impact, but a very boring story ...

the game is technology and graphically superb, but, the plot line is boring and foreseeable... after 40 minutes I was playing I became very sleepy... This game is like those super hollywood productions that only has a great visual impact, but a very boring story ...

I prefer a (typical) soothing story over a typical drama-fest story, personally :) So for me it was the opposite, didn't feel sleepy once and couldn't stop smiling at the heart-warming interaction and cutness factor. Well, some points felt rather rushed, but I simply adore those light-hearted VNs.

I tried to force the game to fullscreen, first by patching the exe then using gedosato but i get only an empty screen (it does contain garbage from the desktop); the game is not fullscreen but a borderless zoomed window, and this prevent it to hooking with 3DVision and Tridef, so i can't tell if there is any compatibility with stereoscopic setup (i espected to get a 2d background and a sort of 3d characters).
Grabbing the model from directx seem to show some z depth that is something promising for 3rd software so i won't give up and search for help in naother moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha