[Hentai game] [140627] [ぱれっと] 恋がさくころ桜どき + Character Song Album + Bonus + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
oL4y1sw.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E835CAF1936AA57078337510B5E07988DF3E9B41&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-232647/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit 1: Um...This is other version from FreeNet together with Character Song Album and Manual

My personal prefer you guys download this one, it is easy for me to re-seed when it is need ! ^_^

Actually, there is nothing much different between old and new torrent, only file format but I still recommend you guys use new ( currently ) one, because it come with Tokuten ^^

Edit 2: Many thank to capalist for Install Crack ^_^

Edit 3: New Crack is added and it is working according to my friend :)

Edit 4: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140627] [ぱれっと] 恋がさくころ桜どき + Character Song Album + Bonus + Manual.torrent
    40 KB · Views: 2,112
  • (18禁ゲーム) [140627] [ぱれっと] 恋がさくころ桜どき インストールクラッ.rar
    4.6 MB · Views: 50,260
  • (18禁ゲーム) [140627] [ぱれっと] 恋がさくころ桜どき クラック.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 23,442
Last edited:
Re: [140627] [ぱれっと] 恋がさくころ桜どき + Bonus [H-Game]

Is there a serial key anywhere? Can't continue installation without one.

the serial apart it also askts to type something when you start the exe file

VNDB , romanji: Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki

Description
Spring is the flowering season, the season of the cherry blossoms.
It is the time for first meetings and partings, when the buds start sprouting.
Yuuma is a second-year student at Mihaya Academy who listens to love problems from girls at the school and gives them thoughtful advice.
This has made him quite popular and loved, resulting in a 21,000 yen (taxes included) ‘love bounty’ placed on him.
The girls came to him with problems ranging from jealousy to infidelity.
Having heard about so many troubles related to love, Yuuma lost any desire he had for it.
One day, a mysterious girl appeared before him.
She had never been in love, but she believed that it was a wonderful thing.
She asked him if he would like to be in love, and that as a love fairy, she will help his love come true.
A girl who cannot fall in love.
A boy who has no interest in love.
If they end up falling in love with each other, how will the world change? [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Will there be a crack coming soon for the serial? :/

No.1 of this month list!! Finally after long await!! thnx as always girl!! but still need serial key T.T!!

Reactions: justforfun

How can I get the serial number or crack... ㅠ_ㅠ

No point in asking the same questions since it's already clear by the 1st couple comments that there's no serial or crack yet. Just wait patiently and I'm sure there will be one soon.

Anyway, it's pretty funny the protection they use. It requires a serial key to install. You could just simply copy the folder that contains the game over but to start that executable, you also require a product ID. Well at least it isn't some kind of ridiculous stuff like STARFORCE (although it probably is still worth it for this game haha).

so the game start if you just copy the files on the disk or it need an extra product id (is still uncertain in your post but look that it's required).

You know, i avoid installers when possible, and the successful rate is around 9/10, but you have to clear the saves in the user profile manually after deleting the game files.

edit: adding info about avoiding the installer; same tricks sometimes are required like: manually create save and savedata folders; move the executable or the dlls to the previous folder; extract the various cab formats using universal programs like peazip, extractnow or totalcommander plugins; log the registry access and create the missing keys...: using those tricks you can get close to 19 to 20, but sometime it' still faster to use the installer.

Last edited:

It doesnt work this way you still need the Product ID. The only thing we can do is wait for the install Crack.

i think i know what is the problem, @wingfreedom just reinstall the game / reinstall the torrent and dun use the cracks.
#girlcelly changes the gamefiles. Not sure why is it so big through

Yeah I usually try to avoid installers as well but like you said, it does not work all the time. In this case, girlcelly just uploaded the new install crack by capalist and so Koi Saku installs fine so far. Also the crack for the actual executable by akerou works for me. For those who did not work, have you already installed the game using the crack by girlcelly? Some games won't run at all unless you have it installed. Salicyl's problem however is weird. It may because it's XP but I don't know. Already verified that those files are all 32bit so it should work and not pop up that error ".exe is not a valid Win32 application".

what should i do with the crack, since the rar contain several file

should i use the setup after i copy the game folder, or just start the game after i copy all the file inside the rar ?

Thanks... though now it's asking for another ID after installing the game :/

set.png

Last edited:
Thanks... though now it's asking for another ID after installing the game :/

View attachment 5246

Don't use the Attached File from the start post and instead use this, the files from the folder sakusaku_crack, dunno for what the other folder is:

Here you go:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50106088/Koisaku/sakusaku_crack.rar

You need to copy the game folder onto your disc without using the setup, then just copy the crack to the game folder und you're all set.

At least that was the solution for me.

what should i do with the crack, since the rar contain several file

should i use the setup after i copy the game folder, or just start the game after i copy all the file inside the rar ?

copy contents of iso in a folder ,replace setup.exe and 恋がさくころ桜どき.tpm
and launch setup.exe from folder

Don't use the Attached File from the start post and instead use this, the files from the folder sakusaku_crack, dunno for what the other folder is:

At least that was the solution for me.

ooh... sorry didnt read properly thought that was savedata lols... ><

so what's the difference between the first iso game from 1st torrent and the second iso game (more bigger in size then the first) from 2nd torrent???
if it's not difference i can just torrent the character song from 2nd torrent and still keep the game iso from 1st torrent
anybody know the difference?? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?