Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
CDITXH2.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6493D18233D760BF4C78D3A3826675B022A1270E&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-225613/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140530] [筆柿そふと] 催眠術Re.torrent
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,359
Last edited:
Does this release work without the crack? The previous one posted gives a "DVD Code 1" and doesn't let me play...

Several others have the same problem and others say the solved it...

I could never make this crack to work. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right.

1. Install game
2. Open crack program (either one I'm assuming)
3. drag launcher.exe in game folder over the opened crack program
4. Say yes multiple times
5. profit???

No matter how many times I've done it, it won't work.

I sucessfully made it work.

Open AlphaRomdie and select the three options.

Now Drag the launcher.exe file into it and select yes, done!

Edit: Anyone got save ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zero_Blazer
Got it to work. I dunno why you would want to select all three, but whatever. Thanks.

I sucessfull made it work.

Open AlphaRomdie and select the three options.

Now Drag the launcher.exe file into it and select yes, done!

Edit: Anyone got save ?

Did you install with the default options? and after that just dragged the "Launcher.exe" into
alpharomdie with all three options enabled?

EDIT:

Still doesn't work for me... What the... :(

vndb , romanji: Saiminjutsu Re

Description
Fudegaki Soft's complete renewal of the original Saiminjutsu developed in 2001!
The original madness-inducing contents untouched but with art all newly redrawn and added by Oosaki Shinya of "Tsuboi-kun no Switch!", along with a new character added!
Additionally, as requested by everyone when first sold, a complete renewal has been done with various new scenes added!
Art and scenario have been have more than doubly increased in volume!
In particular, we'll deliver intense and bizarre eroticism from the player's rival character, Murakoshi Shinta's activities![Translated from Fudegaki Soft's product summary.]

And this is the original from 2001 where you can see the original graphic.

I can't seem to see the proper text in this game and can only see a few characters. Is there anyway to fix this?

for people having trouble with cracks and such I would recommend downloading the dummycut version that Flower posted

it already comes pre-cracked so its just install and play

Most probably packed to protect their code with a method that the antivirus cannot unpack, a good way to hide viruses inside an unknown executable.
Most of them are legit and same are not, but since the antivirus has no mode to know, mark any of them risky, in fact the most common name is trojan dropper that is like exactly their name tell, just it's not a trojan inside but a crack.

But if the executable is not packed has also a high risk to be blocked by the antivirus, in that case it's the heuristic function: it happen that the antivirus examine the code and find routines the modify part inside other executables that is a suspect behaviour, while we know that it's just it was made for.

The best method is to check the thread from where the crack came from, and thats' exactly here and in the other thread with the same game, see if others has already used the crack sucessfully (yeah, no one write nothing about so it's good) or report also that it was a virus; in this case i'm sure that many used the crack succesfully i suppose so it's legit.
btw, my antivirus is installed and updated but disabled by default and i enable it only for uncertain material; if i left it working i'll get unnecessary warnings all the day, and i hate when your antivirus delete your files without a warning.

i also suggest to get the dummmycut version as stated from overkill373.

Most probably packed to protect their code with a method that the antivirus cannot unpack, a good way to hide viruses inside an unknown executable.
Most of them are legit and same are not, but since the antivirus has no mode to know, mark any of them risky, in fact the most common name is trojan dropper that is like exactly their name tell, just it's not a trojan inside but a crack.

But if the executable is not packed has also a high risk to be blocked by the antivirus, in that case it's the heuristic function: it happen that the antivirus examine the code and find routines the modify part inside other executables that is a suspect behaviour, while we know that it's just it was made for.

The best method is to check the thread from where the crack came from, and thats' exactly here and in the other thread with the same game, see if others has already used the crack sucessfully (yeah, no one write nothing about so it's good) or report also that it was a virus; in this case i'm sure that many used the crack succesfully i suppose so it's legit.
btw, my antivirus is installed and updated but disabled by default and i enable it only for uncertain material; if i left it working i'll get unnecessary warnings all the day, and i hate when your antivirus delete your files without a warning.

i also suggest to get the dummmycut version as stated from overkill373.

Thank you, I used crack posted by ACGFAN.liu

Now I got this text http://puu.sh/9bATa/f49df1ca9b.jpg (my PC already have set japanese locale, this is the first VN I encountered this kind of text, other eroge are fine and the kanji displayed correctly). Is it my installation corrupt?

Thank you, I used crack posted by ACGFAN.liu

Now I got this text http://puu.sh/9bATa/f49df1ca9b.jpg (my PC already have set japanese locale, this is the first VN I encountered this kind of text, other eroge are fine and the kanji displayed correctly). Is it my installation corrupt?

This is exactly the text that I am getting, even though my locale has been set to Japanese, I still have this showing up. Is there anyone able to help the both of us please?

This is exactly the text that I am getting, even though my locale has been set to Japanese, I still have this showing up. Is there anyone able to help the both of us please?

Change date format to Japanese too.

Date format change worked for me.

Now that that is out of the way, anyone know the ITH code to get this baby hooked?

Users who are viewing this thread