[Hentai game] [140228] [パープルソフトウェア] ハピメア Fragmentation Dream + Tokuten + Sofmap + Original Soundtrack + Bonus + Wallpaper [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
NPhEv0B.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:06457370B49AC2226FE996EE4A21417362FFF58C&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-200195/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seding ^_^

Attachments

• [140228] [パープルソフトウェア] ハピメア Fragmentation Dream + Tokuten + Sofma.torrent
    23.3 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:
Oh, it's finally here. ~3.7GB, huh. A bit huge, but that should make it more worth reading.

Now, there's only one VN left to wait. Thanks as always, girlcelly.

hcode anyone? I can't seem to hook it properly wih ITH 2 or ITH 3. All I get is broken lines. :(

hcode anyone? I can't seem to hook it properly wih ITH 2 or ITH 3. All I get is broken lines. :(

Have you tried using the code from the original game? /HAC@48FF3:cmvs32.exe
I'm still downloading the game so I can't try it myself. Please tell me if it works.

Have you tried using the code from the original game? /HAC@48FF3:cmvs32.exe
I'm still downloading the game so I can't try it myself. Please tell me if it works.

Tried it. Doesn't work. Crashed instead

I'm kinda having problems with this game...

I'm running window XP, when i play the game it's all good but when i close the game then open it again my pc restarts

I tried reinstalling, same problem...

I tried installing the first hapymaher game just to compare becuase they both start with the same shortcut (I run it with cmvs32.exe), i can run then close then run the game over and over again.

I tried running the fandisk again, but it still has that problem...I can run the game ONLY ONCE PER BOOTUP, run it again and my pc restarts and i can play again after the restart. I'm wondering if it's because of my OS. If this is a bug, i hope there is an update.

anyone else having this problem?

Look more a faulty driver to me; disable the automatic reboot on crash and wait for the blue screen of death; take note of the error code, the first one that look samething like 0x00000004 and the file where the error happened, than search through google to find to who the faulty module you found belong to; this type of errors are mostly caused by audio and video drivers, sometime the antivirus filter o third party programs that install special drivers.

@ Freeman, thanks for the help.

I tried your advice and searched in google but the answers are very vague ranging from updating your video driver, to audio driver to my most dreaded "NO CHOICE BUT TO REFORMAT", but i managed to fix it.

Just in case anybody is having this problems and running with windows XP, I got it working by reinstalling the service pack (I'm using SP3).

sorry fot bothering... when i'm playing hapymaher FD with my ITH and TA,i get some problem.... at first after i insert the H code,and go playing,the ITH create new userhook for every line that ITH get... i don't know how to say it,but this is the picture of "read 1 text line" and "after read another 4 text line",basically the ITH create 1 userhook for every line.... is there any way? (sorry for my grammar)

error1.pngerror2.png

Just in case for those who dunno about it: Bug fix patches are released, current version is 1.02 ( http://www.purplesoftware.jp/support/s_hapymaher-fd.html ).

However, to update from the original v.1.00 to the latest version, two steps are needed to do:

Step 1: Download the patch v.1.01 (Less than 400KB) to update the game to that version: http://www.purplesoftware.jp/support/files/hapymaherfd101.exe (Note: the "Online Updater" (see below) won't detect there's an update if you run it directly without installing this patch, and this patch's purpose is to fix that problem)

Step 2: Use the "Online Updater" included in the game folder (I'm not sure if there's a shortcut within the Start Menu Programs folder) to update the game from v.1.01 to v.1.02.

Took a while to comment but...Is the opening Dope or What! I fell in love with it the moment I heard it...Probably because the percussion reminds me of one of the songs used in GetBackers. Right in the Nostalgia! And yes...I am aware of what genre is Getbackers!

Does anyone know how to rip the .cpz archives for the game? or better yet, does anyone have the title background that's unlocked after you beat true end?

Does anyone know how to rip the .cpz archives for the game? or better yet, does anyone have the title background that's unlocked after you beat true end?

I tried searching for the tools myself, but I couldn't find it. You could probably try asking Checkmate directly. AFAIK, he does CG extraction. As for the title background, I could post it once I'm done, but it will take a while. I think I'm only about 50% through this. By the way, I saw a picture of the title screen (not the one after clearing the game) but it still has the title, Hapymaher Fragmentation Dream, on it.

View attachment 4127

I don't know if that's the background you are looking for, but cleared the troue route. Check the attachement with the normal background.

View attachment 4127

I don't know if that's the background you are looking for, but cleared the troue route. Check the attachement with the normal background.

That's exactly the one I'm looking for, but I was hoping that one of the .cpz files had the image without the "new game", "continue", etc etc buttons over it.

This is weird. There was no problem with text hooking last night, but now it seems to create a thread for each line.

Screenshot

I'm using ITH 3.0 (also tried 2.3) + TA, with the code /HB-1C*0@44EE95. Currently on Keiko's dream. I don't know how to look for the version of the game, but I think I have 1.01.

Any idea on how to fix this? Or maybe an alternate hook code?

As far as I can tell the first Userhook 0 should have all the text. Mine has been creating new threads since I first started playing, but I just ignored the others.

0000.jpg

Edit* Just checked and ITH64 hooks the game fine without a code and doesn't keep making new threads.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell the first Userhook 0 should have all the text. Mine has been creating new threads since I first started playing, but I just ignored the others.

View attachment 4140

Edit* Just checked and ITH64 hooks the game fine without a code and doesn't keep making new threads.

I'm assuming ITH64 is only for 64-bit OS, which I'm NOT using. Anyway, at first, it was hooking the text just fine and does not create new threads. Then all of a sudden, I noticed today that the text in TA was not changing and when I checked ITH, I saw new threads. The first userhook thread only has one line, then one thread for every line. It's crazy. I didn't change anything in my system or with the tools. I tried using a "fresh install" but it still does it. I just can't find what broke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.