[Other] [130823] [propeller] 願いの欠片と白銀の契約者(アグリーメント) + Sofmap + Drama CD + Update 1.01 + Wallpaper [Visual Novel]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
u6CVEav.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A7A026F63EB187433FA2349387DD49E77C77AF67&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/miscellaneous-45/japanese-148963/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...Many thank to Usagi for sharing me Original Game and Shana for Sofmap, Drama CD and Manual ^_^

Although Shana wanted to give me the game too but his connection is slow, can not upload such a big file, only Label ! Since I got it from Usagi so it is not a big deal ^^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
This is an All-Age game.

more info here http://vndb.org/v12072

Negai no Kakera to Hakugin no Agreement

There are humanoid ‘puppets’ in the world who blend into society and manipulate history. However, no one knows where they come from nor who controls them. Mina is a normal first-year schoolgirl who often visits the doll museum to view a beautiful doll Ruka. One day, her world changed when she gained the ability to see the ‘puppets’ that mingled among humans. She gained it from an agreement with Ruka, a ‘mima’ who actually controlled the future of the world, along with the power to destroy the ‘puppets’.

Mina was conscripted into the assassin team tasked to destroy the hidden ‘puppets’. She didn’t want such outrageous things to interfere with her normal school life, but soon the ‘puppets’ made their appearance in her life. The other members of the group were the genius grade schooler Jessica, the bewitching Chinese beauty Leilin, and fellow high school student Riko. The bonds between the members deepened as they fought together against the ‘puppets’. After the mysterious Sayo appears and Mina’s best friend Makoto was dragged in as well, the situation takes a sudden turn. Has this become a battle between the puppets and humans? Mina wonders about her fate as she continues to battle them. [Taken from Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

is that HanaKana voicing Jessica?

Last edited:
If it is as high quality as Tokyo Babel was, it won't matter if it doesn't have ero.

looking at the writers that worked on this I'm not getting my hopes up for this one

If you have the problem where the game cuts out all of the sudden in mid-sentence, there are two possibilities.

1. You put the nodvd patch on before updating the game.
2. You need to set the skip function so that it skips everything, then skip past the part that freezes.

If you have the problem where the game cuts out all of the sudden in mid-sentence, there are two possibilities.

1. You put the nodvd patch on before updating the game.
2. You need to set the skip function so that it skips everything, then skip past the part that freezes.

Incidentally, this problem seems to only occur in action scenes, for some reason.

Hello, the last post is a little old, but i hope i get help here.
normal i use ITH, TAHelper and Translator Aggregator to translate jap VN.
When i click the on the game-window the game becomes aktive and the sound and animation proceed again.

has anyone a solution or a alternative for than problem???
that really is disturbing.

PLEASE HELP

:dontleave:

It's universal to all Propeller games. You just have to live with it.

I've problem. The game is error when Mina chase puppet ojiisan.:redface:
Dialogue box say stuff script engine has stopped working. any solution?

edited: done. thanks to dvdpatch on page one. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092