Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
a7Es411.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E07CFF8CE7B62EA655927CF402D0C3CABE72E1C9&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce

GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-106105/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

girlcelly said:
Um...Cosplay Set is out just now, and it is also contain DLC which included in my torrent, but I want leave it as Original files so I do not extract and recompress ^^
rar_thumb.gif
Darkness_Cosplay_Set.rar (90 MB)

Um...This game is quite hot from what I see, so I will make it a bit special :)

If you, Hongfire Modders around here, contact me through Private Messages or send me email at [email protected] or [email protected], I will give you Bitshare Premium Account to get this hot game, quantity is 2 only...>_<

Remember, tell me who are you, also screenshots relate to your posts or threads and last one is your UserCP to prevent cheating ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Re: [130125] [ILLUSION] プレミアムプレイ~ダークネス~ + DLC [H-Game]

THANK YOU:)

Awesome, thanks a lot of friend!

Been waiting for this! :8

sweet, thnx for uploading like always! :D

thank you. Been waiting

It's unbelievable the hype that goes over this game @HF.

Ohhh it 's outed:runhappy:

Thank you GirlCelly:happytears:

Thanks celly, it fast to rep game

waiting for this game
th_084_.gif

Arigato Gozimasu , waiting for this game

Thanks for the upload. I do need some help.

I installed the game and the dlc and I have mounted the first disk, but every time I start the game it crashes immediately. I use Windows 7.

not interest ............................. Illustion only test new 3D ...

oh, thanks for the info, now interest me cuz i want to see how work with 3d lcd shutter glasses;
latest games used 2d background without any LOD, so i can only tweak them on a fixed distance, results were poor compared to the previous engine that worked very well; this time from the screenshot finally i see that the background it's 3d too so i hope to get samething interesting.

YOOO SOME1 GIVE THE TORRENT SOME JUICE!!! SEED PPL HELP A BROTHER OUT!

Do you have another costumes patch as well? I remember that illusion used to have these another costumes for those who bought the online version, I think. It's the alternative costumes for the already existed costumes in the game like "alternate school swimming suit against normal school swimming suit", "kikkoushibari instead of normal bondage suit", etc.

Is this version of special costume available?

@banzemanga, I unlocked the story mode afther i tried the "free mode" 2 times

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3