Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
4X7Pf.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7B97F70025F5D31D81318EAFEE255E85DDC3A013&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-104702/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...It is suppose out at 2 hours ago, but I was in class...>_<

Anyway, I still busy to deal with school till early of next week...

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
I've just finished Azumi's route and I can honestly say that I loved it. If the the two other routes are as long and as good as this one then this idea to make five parts for this game might have been a good idea. I'll have to finish it completely but so far it seems well worth it's price. I hope some translation group will pick this game next time they're looking for a game to translate.

whenever i try and play the game, i keep getting a DMM-Dialog that whants me to type in a user name and password. do i have to register for a membership to the DMM website where the game is bought from or am i missing something?

There is a group translating S(kind of), so there is some hope. Also if yandere finishes the original he might pick it up as well.
That`s where my hopes would rest.

whenever i try and play the game, i keep getting a DMM-Dialog that whants me to type in a user name and password. do i have to register for a membership to the DMM website where the game is bought from or am i missing something?

There's a crack mka-1.exe in the torrent.
After install the game ,place it to the game folder and run it.
That's all.

i got this problem, can someone help me? hmm
16zCQUP.jpg
always not responding, already using the crack

I had the same problem yesterday when I installed the game. I overrided the まじこいA-1.exe with the crack (or renamed まじこいA-1.exe to something else) and it didn't work. A few minutes ago when I saw what alpha_5 (on page 1 here) had written I only copied the crack to game folder and the game worked.

Reactions: Chyvalle
I had the same problem yesterday when I installed the game. I overrided the まじこいA-1.exe with the crack (or renamed まじこいA-1.exe to something else) and it didn't work. A few minutes ago when I saw what alpha_5 (on page 1 here) had written I only copied the crack to game folder and the game worked.
ok thanks, it worked, ahaha :D

Benkei rout is awesome. But again, she mine nuber 1 in A-1.
Azumi's is very good too, though i missed 2 CG there. Honestly, i have no idea how tho get those, tried a lot of times with different answers. No luck so far.

just think of them as expansion packs
besides, it got top quality contents no doubt

fair deal imo

Well the illustrator said the A-2 will be released at first month of Summer, so the second part will be released around June 2013
( See the Majikoi A merchandise introduction inside the game )
Btw A-2's scenario are Kuki Monjiro, Kuuki Type-4 iS, and Hazakura Seizou

I noticed something. The art work is different in the A-1 pack. Azumi's design looks different. Like her face looks slimmer, and she looks taller than in the previous games. Did they decide to change artists?

I noticed something. The art work is different in the A-1 pack. Azumi's design looks different. Like her face looks slimmer, and she looks taller than in the previous games. Did they decide to change artists?

Azumi story time jumps so, her hair is a bit longer later on then, you get to see adult miyako as well :)

just think of them as expansion packs
besides, it got top quality contents no doubt

fair deal imo

They actually are expansion packs. I've talked with plenty of people but this is how majikoi is and this is the general conscientious

the Original: Maji de watashi Ni koi Shinasai which is how it is all supposed to be, and seeing as how the manga and anime all focus on Momoyo, it seems she's the true route and heroine of all of majikoi (plus the story with the flag also suggests it)

the fan disk/ sequals: Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai S, basically, they added more stuff to the old stuff in order to create new stuff. S is only a sequel in the respect that it continues the 5 routes from the original. it's a fan disk when it goes off to the other 5 heroines. basically, that part is for entertainment value, in other words it's not part of the true story, they basically added it in but it does not really part of majikoi and not to be taken seriously. think of it as an expansion pack of sorts with new material just to get more makings out of it.

the expansion of the fan disks : Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai A. basically, an expansion of the fan disk to cover the other heroines with ero material. the stories/routes themselves are not to be taken seriously, seeing as how some of them seem highly unlikely from the original majikois view point, and even in some of majikoi S's as well. A is basically just that, to cover the other heroines for entertainment value/

with S and A, it's about entertainment with the whole "What if" value in it's new content, but the original VN (or even majikoi R) seems to be how maji de watshi ni koi shinasai SHOULD be. the new stuff is marketing/entertainment stuff.

but everyone has their opinions and favourite route/ heroine, so basically its
Maji de watashi ni koi shinsai - Original
Maji de watashi ni koi shinsai S - Sequel/Fan disks/ expansion
Maji de watashi ni koi shinsai A- Expansion

call it what you will.

just saying, Minatosoft officially focuses the manga, anime and the original VN on Momoyo. regardless if people like her, that's just how it is. hate it or love it, Momoyo always was the center heroine of majikoi. but as i say, call it what you will.

And FYI, many people dont like many of the heroines. Momoyo is apparently the 8th most popular one according to the minatosoft website. just because people don't like her doesn't make her less of the true route. i don't like how the anime gurren lagann turned out (as awsome as it was i wanted more happiness) but it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?