Oct 16, 2010
boxshot.jpg

Romanji title: Himegoto Masquerade ~Ojousama-tachi no Tawamure~
Official title: ヒメゴト・マスカレイド ~お嬢様たちの戯れ~
Package Size: 1.9GB

Info: http://www.escude.co.jp/product/himegoto/top.html
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=750552
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v11092

I always like the hime-sama setting. Mikeou remains as my favorite artist. The protagonist trap is trending nowadays.

Main Game said:

DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-100051/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited:
Hey, the oppai here are not as big as Mikeou's previous work. Is that good or bad?

When i try to run the game it crashes with an error. Was anybody able to run the game normally?

1zldvns.png

When i try to run the game it crashes with an error. Was anybody able to run the game normally?

1zldvns.png
Yes, I run the game properly but it give me an error
rvgkki.jpg

until I changed all the system parameters to Japan, I think in the script.bin file built-in location check

in your case I think you need to check whether the game is set up the configuration files in the folder Documents and Settings\User\My Documents if not try use configuration file in game folder

Last edited:
probably need more info. I haven't installed/tried the game yet. Though make sure you set the locale correctly.

Nope. It is not working at all.

-By default, i have the System Locale Unicode set to Japanese
-Have date and currency formats set to Japan
-Location set to Japan
-Downloaded and installed Japanese display language
-Even changed date/time zone to Tokyo Japan!

And it is still not working with the same error.

Can you try with two thing:

- Use NTLEA 0.87 or 0.92 (if you use Win7 besure to run them as administrator)

and if that doesn't work, use Vistalizator

After learning how to use the sxstrace tool, i found the problem. The culprit ls OpenMP which comes with Visual C++ 2008 redistributable files. Those of you who didn't have this error was because some other application that had the same requirement installed the redistributable packages.

In other words, it is the developer's fault not to include the redistributable packages with the game installation files. Those of you who might need the files, it can be downloaded from:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582

Edit: Got to the point where i got the same crashing error as you @Dimagorgon. Well, they have to come up with a proper patch seeing all these problems with the game.

Edit2: Is the protagonist actually a shemale?

Last edited:
Reactions: joethebeast
Visual C++ 2008 redistributable

It comes with many games and even your graphic card driver. The developer must have missed it because it was default on many drivers/OS/software. Thanks for your finding, it might be very useful for many people.

@Checkmate
Well, we never know. My graphics card came with Visual C++ 2010 redistributable not 2008. I have like 15 games including eroges and online games; none of them seemed to use 2008 redistributables. Hopefully someone talked to their developers so they would be careful in the future.

I bet Escu:de would see this thread, not sure if they would read it or not...

コネェ━━━━━━(゜A゜;)━━━━━━ !!!!!

lol. If Escu:de saw this thread, they probably say something along these lines:

sofuto katenainoni munkuyuunee~

I think that in addition to other activities I have disabled the Direct3D support in configuration here screen with config which work for me:
30250gh.jpg

run 100% normally for me [till now]
windows xp,
all jap region setting,
without NTLEA,
Visual C++ 2005/2008/2010 redistribute installed

In other words, it is the developer's fault not to include the redistributable packages with the game installation files........................Got to the point where i got the same crashing error as you ........................

i think that the manifest included in the executable point to the wrong components; you can hexedit and point to an arbitrary position where you put the right ones (like the game folder), however it's a pain in the ass...........

runs smoothly over here, but it would be meaningless for me to say so:
Japanese Windows 7 with of course Japanese locale on a made-in-Japan laptop which has Japanese keyboard.
so yeah, I bought my machine in Japan, it would be weird if it doesn't work in my machine. on the other side, we know that the problem is not in the image file, but in your installation process/PC setting.

try to reinstall, now change the installation path so that no katakana/hiragana is there. for example
C:\Games\Escude\HimegotoMasquerade\
default is \エスクード\ヒメゴト・マスカレイド\ which might be your source of problem.

solution not guaranteed

you fixed the problem. You can start the game just fine now can't you?

I thought you were talking about the other problem. I thought that a new patch the developers launched or something.

Hello guys, I have the game, but when it comes to the scene in the prologue when it's about to play the opening movie, my computer crashed, showing the blue screen. Thankfully, it started normally, but the same problem reoccured when it's about to play the OP movie. Do any of you guys here have a save file right after the movie? If any of you have, can you please post it here linking to your file-hosting site so that I can download it and load the file to bypass the movie? Thanks.

I suggest to check for other big problems on your system, a bsod mean a major failure on the kernel side; try to update both drivers for your vga and your audio cards.

Going to try install it on Full Japanese mode (which is my default anyway) and try and get past the first error that @Dimagorgon had. I ran into that same problem and now trying to debug it in Japanese settings. All those redistributes for different packages like .net, visual c++ and Net Frame Work seemed to not be the cause.

Additional Edits:

Edit2: Is the protagonist actually a shemale?

- The main Protagonist is Male. Just dressed as female.
- Even after installing in Pure Japanese OS system setup (This includes all settings in Japanese. Location, Display and Regional Settings). It still did not go through. I'm sure I've missed something.
- No Region Loader does not work on it
- Made sure Net Framework 3.5, Visual Studio Premium 2012, Visual C++ 2008/2010 was install and updated. Still no progress. (Working on reinstalling Visual Studio Premium again)
- Going to test something else.

Last edited:
I suggest to check for other big problems on your system, a bsod mean a major failure on the kernel side; try to update both drivers for your vga and your audio cards.

Oh, I see. Thanks very much for the advice. Anyway, can you please give me a save file after the opening movie? A file-hosting site or upload here would be fine.

Oh, I see. Thanks very much for the advice. Anyway, can you please give me a save file after the opening movie? A file-hosting site or upload here would be fine.

I can give you my copy since I had no problems there. Although I am still trying to get pass the error that I mentioned earlier. I feel like giving up so far.

Himegoto After Opening Save File. This save is exactly after the Opening Movie finishes.
View attachment Himegoto After OP save.rar

Reactions: Masolles56

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12