[Manga] 老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます 第01-04巻 [Rogo ni Sonaete Isekai de Hachimanmai no Kinka o Tamemasu vol 01-04]

freezback

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Oct 14, 2018

Title: 老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます 第01-04巻 [Rogo ni Sonaete Isekai de Hachimanmai no Kinka o Tamemasu vol 01-04]
Other title: (一般コミック)[FUNA×モトエ恵介×東西] 老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます; 老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます
Author: FUNA
Language: JP
Des: A legal loli who lost her family in an accident, Yamano Mitsuwa falls off a cliff one day and transferred to a different world with a civilization level of medieval Europe. Mitsuwa who discovered it was possible to go and return to Earth after a deadly fight with wolves decided to live in both worlds.「For security in old age, I will aim for 80,000 gold coins!」I will try not to let strange things circulate to not distort the progress of the world, but I won't hold back for the sake of my easy life and safety!While wearing three handguns along with words and deeds that appear decent, in h...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3