[Manga] 俺がお嬢様学校に「庶民サンプル」として拉致られた件 第01-15巻 [Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Rachirareta Ken vol 01-15]

freezback

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Oct 14, 2018

More info :: https://dlraw.net
Title: 俺がお嬢様学校に「庶民サンプル」として拉致られた件 第01-15巻 [Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Rachirareta Ken vol 01-15]
Other title: [りすまいx七月隆文] 俺がお嬢様学校に「庶民サンプル」として拉致られた件; 俺がお嬢様学校に「庶民サンプル」として拉致られた件; Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Rachirareta Ken; Ore ga Ojousama-gakkou ni “Shomin Sanpuru” Toshite Rachirareta-ken
Author: NANATSUKI Takafumi
Language: JP
Des: Deep in the forest-covered mountains is an all-girls school, attended by children from only the richest and most prestigious of families. Here, the girls are raised to be perfect young ladies, cut off from the real world to preserve their innocence and ensure that they're free from all distractions. This policy of isolation is a double-edged sword, however, for after graduation, students of the academy often struggle to adapt to a world that's totally different from their cloistered school life.To combat this inevitable culture shock, an average teenage boy, Kagurazaka Kimito, is kidnapped ...
More...

Deep in the forest-covered mountains is an all-girls school, attended by children from only the richest and most prestigious of families. Here, the girls are raised to be perfect young ladies, cut off from the real world to preserve their innocence and ensure that they're free from all distractions. This policy of isolation is a double-edged sword, however, for after graduation, students of the academy often struggle to adapt to a world that's totally different from their cloistered school life.To combat this inevitable culture shock, an average teenage boy, Kagurazaka Kimito, is kidnapped by the school to provide its students with knowledge of the outside world. Forced to enroll against his wishes, Kimito must now attend classes in a place where his very manhood relies on keeping the girls happy. Can one regular guy possibly survive in a fearsome, all-female student body?
Less...

Can't you pack the mangas in single threads of 10 or more for tread?
You're spamming the board.
Thank you.

if pack a single, diffcult for people search
i'm not spam, each of day i post 10 - 15 thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?