[Hentai OVA] [3D Hentai] Mari's Sexual Circumstances GAME version [English] / 人妻マリさんの性事情 GAME版 特典壁紙付き

FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
:rar: Information

Circle: 梅麻呂3D
Release:  Jan/30/2021 0
File format: EXE
Genre: Breasts, 3D Works, Married Woman, Knee Socks, Cuckoldry (Netori), Big Breasts, No Pubic Hair
File size: 1.42 GB
Movie Version: Mari’s sexual circumstances Movie Version

Umemaro3D movie collection vol.18
On a hot summer afternoon, wife Maria called someone in to repair
her air conditioner, and it turns out to be a hot, sweaty guy.
Sexually frustrated by her husband, who is always on business trips,
she sets to serving this piece of man meat some tea and candy,
and waits for the included aphrodisiac's effect to kick in...
As the man starts to work, he feels it getting a little hot down there...

[Notices]
- At game start-up, the game may force-close depending on your system.
However, this should correct if you open the program a few times.

- The program may close if too many scene or angle changes occur in a short period of time.
It does not impact save data, so please save lots, restart, and hit the continue button

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ315979.html[/CENTER]

=============================================================​

Last edited:
Re: [3D Hentai] Mari's Sexual Circumstances GAME version / 人妻マリさんの性事情 GAME版 特典壁紙付き

Opening movie works but when you start a new game it just crashes.... i have my system set to Japanese locale,time zone,etc. Also read the readme file you included and renamed my folder to a short english directory and put it in my C: drive and it still crashes.

Last edited:
Re: [3D Hentai] Mari's Sexual Circumstances GAME version / 人妻マリさんの性事情 GAME版 特典壁紙付き

Opening movie works but when you start a new game it just crashes.... i have my system set to Japanese locale,time zone,etc. Also read the readme file you included and renamed my folder to a short english directory and put it in my C: drive and it still crashes.

for me it working fine, i didn't had to change the name or regional settings.

And it looks like the Movie version is better compare to this games version. unless the game version not playing properly for me, there are two issue i see here. first the resolution is small and it is stretches too wide, so the video doesn't show properly. also comparing to the movie version, it loos like this game version is also cut off (image is not fully show, the bottom part is cropped off). for example in intro when she is vacuuming, you only see her and little bit of table beside her. in movie version, you see her and the whole table beside her. so as i said, it is either the issue with the files playing on my PC or it is just poorly made. that said There are some wallpaper in the game folder you might want to keep which are not in the movie version if you planing on only having the movie version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/