Brand: ドールハウス
Release: 2015/03/23
File size: 548MB

GET THIS TORRENT

おこづかい稼ぎのつもりで兄にブルマ姿を見せに来た妹と
それを見て欲情してしまった残念な兄とのえっちな物語です。

テキストとムービーでサクサク進めていく作品になっております。

Last edited:
Question, everytime I run the game none of the H-Scenes seem to play, all I have are pitch black screens with sound playing. Anyway I can fix this?

Using Windows Vista, Directx 11
iATTrNk.png

where or how to update codecs? also tried running administrator rights, redownloaded multiple times, checked and updated to current version of game, tried using app locale see if it did any different and nothing happened

where or how to update codecs? also tried running administrator rights, redownloaded multiple times, checked and updated to current version of game, tried using app locale see if it did any different and nothing happened

There's a 75% chance that the problem lies within your codec. There might be a small chance that the problem lies within your outdated Direct-X or graphic card as well.

Please follow the step-by-step procedures listed below to solve your error with the game. Your game should most likely works by the end of step 2. However, if the error still persists, move along to step number 3.

1) For checking whether you have the latest Direct-X, visit the following URL which links to the official Microsoft webpage: www.microsoft.com/japan/directx/

2) Visit http://www.codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_mega.htm to install the latest codec into your computer. (It doesn't matter if your computer/ laptop is 32 or 64 bits. The installer contains both of them.)

3) Update your latest graphic card by googling for your graphic card in such a manner: Update graphic card (insert your graphic card's name; for example "nVidia") (insert your graphic card's model number; for example "Geforce 8000")

The above mentioned steps should be able to fix your error in this game.
Have fun ^^

Reactions: New Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.