[Hentai game] FapForFun Hentai & H-Games Torrents Mega Thread -Update Daily!- (July 2021)

FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
Nozoki Kanojo - 03 [Engsub] / のぞき彼女 ~覗かされる恥戯・楓 追い込み恥ずる憎棒~

:rar: Information

Brand: nur
Release: 2021/06/25
File Size: 200 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://anidb.net/anime/15114[/CENTER]

=============================================================​

[VN] Onigokko! [English-Uncen] / 鬼ごっこ!

Studio: Alcot
Publisher: JAST USA
Release: June 29, 2021
Game Format: Visual Novel
Genre: Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Voiced, Big Tits, Bukkake, Creampie, Footjob, Groping, Handjob, Loli, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Dating Sim, Graphic Violence, Humor, Romance, School Setting
File Size: 2.46 GB

Full Gallery included

Story
On Miyajima Island, known for its mythical history, a phantom thief has arrived. Ura, known throughout the world as a cunning trickster, has his name is tarnished by an unknown foe masquerading as him. But on this island reside the Three Great families, descended from some of legend's most storied heroes; Momotarou, Kintaro, and Otohime. These families work together to protect the Mystical Treasures and are sworn enemies of the phantom thief. Their youngest descendants, all high schoolers, have taken this oath and vowed to hunt down Ura.

The twist? They're all schoolmates now!

Join Phantom Thief Ura as he seeks out his impostor and befriends his rivals in a story centuries in the making... and perhaps snag a few Mystical Treasures along the way!

FEATURES
- A relaxing high school rom-com visual novel with a mythological twist.
- Romance four descendants of ancient Japanese folk heroes.
- Track down a mysterious phantom thief masquerading as yourself, all the while learning about each girl.
- Enjoy a variety of references to stories of old.
- A story-packed game with four routes to choose from, each with its own unique twists.

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v5549[/CENTER]

[RPG] Le Dernier Saint Chevalier [English]

Circle: B.H.C
Release: Aug/29/2019
Translator: MuninKai
Product format: Role-playing
Genre: Warrior, Fantasy, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Rape, Interspecies Sex, Twin Tail, Vaginal Sex, Twins, Multiple Endings.
File size: 505.22MB

Note:
1. Walkthrough included
2. Japanese system locale or Locale Emulator is required
3. Also requires the RPG Maker VXAce RTP
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

[Synopsis]
An evil wizard called Neville threatens the world with extinction.

The monsters he creates turn the men they defeat into more monsters,
while captured women are turned into brood mothers, increasing their numbers.

This is the tale of the girls of the Order of the Shirayuri Knights, who protect
the temple city of Reine, the last bastion against the monster onslaught.

[Battle System]
-Aside from some events, loss in battle means game over
(enjoy seeing the girls stand against the monsters with spirit even as they are violated)
-Stripping system - attacks that erode your armor's resistance will leave the girls stripped,
and monsters will start to use restraining attacks. Do nothing and you'll switch to violation
mode...
-A range of dirty status effects - no poison, silence, paralysis etc. Instead you have sexual
status effects like rape scars, whip marks, creampies and impregnation
-Multiple lose conditions - in addition to running out of HP, you can fail by losing virginity,
or from being violated multiple times during battle

[Contents]
-One true ending and 10 bad endings. Basically not possible to get the true ending on
a first playthrough. Enjoy the bad endings, carry your skills over to the next playthrough,
and aim for the true ending.
-The aim of the game is to protect the town. You must keep an eye on the town's levels of
defense, peace, and resources. These will all affect the ending.

25 base CG images (800 total with variations)
Over 45 sex scenes.

This game was made using RPG Maker VXACE.

Translator Notes:
This is edited MTL. My knowledge of Japanese is at best rudimentary, so I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the translation. My intention is to create a readable, coherent, and functional translation, not a perfect one. To that end, I do also sometimes change lines to add little Easter eggs, or make a joke in English that is not a direct translation of the Japanese. I will also take the occasional liberty with leaving Japanese terms in the game, nothing you shouldn't know from memes or general weebery.

I do not own RPGMaker, and do all of my translation and modding work directly with the base Ruby files.

Particular to this game is that I am also a French speaker, which I didn't expect to use in a Japanese H-RPG, but it pops up now and then. Nothing story relevant, but don't be surprised if a French word or phrase pops up where appropriate.

Fullsave included in Slot 32. You can also use it for a NewGame+ if you want a really, really easy time.

~*~MODIFICATIONS~*~
In addition to translating the game, I made the following changes to the base DSC experience:
1) Added Armour Durability to the stats displayed in combat
2) Accelerated Raina's base movement speed to 2x, slowed enemies. Dash will accelerate to 4x speed.

Known Issues:
1) In both the Tutorial and when skipping it there is some kind of speed modifier causing Raina to move very fast for the first two or three map transitions. This issue does resolve itself.
2) Quests and research dialogues can overflow, causing weird interactions while selecting an option. To my knowledge they are all fixed, but I could be wrong. Hold down Ctrl when selecting an option to bypass if it is behaving strangely.
3) The Giant Demon enemy speaks in some kind of slang/slurs their speech and I can't figure out what the fuck he's trying to say. If you are fluent in Japanese and want to translate about 30 lines of probably very simple dialogue, shoot MuninKai a DM on F95. In the meantime, his line are just made up whole cloth based on him being an idiot.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146155.html[/CENTER]

[SLG] Succubus Cafe ver.1.2.0 [JP-EN-CH-Uncen]

Developer: GREEN CURRY
Release: 2021-05-13
Work Format: Simulation
Genre: 3D game, 3DCG, Voiced, Animated, Character creation, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Creampie, Titfuck, Handjob, Masturbation, Groping, Footjob, Group Sex
File Size: 3.2 GB (8.22 GB)

Overview:
There are three girls at Succubus Café: Lilith, Eisheth, and Alice. The cafe only opens at night and customers are served by the girls. Once a succubus reaches 18 years of age… She will always look 18. All three girls are therefore adults.​

There are three girls at Succubus Café: Lilith, Eisheth, and Alice.
The cafe only opens at night and customers are served by the girls.
The girls provide customers with a wonderful experience. You can choose a girl to serve you.

The girl's outfit including clothing, hair decoration, accessories and make-up can be customized in advance.
You can also select another girl to 3P with. Different motions are available for each position. Props can be used for interactions with the girls as well.

This game retains the Dirty Talk system and Cutaway View of its predecessor.
Dirty Talk system:
Audio includes primary (auxiliary) voice channels. When Dirty Talk is enabled, all other sound effects become muted. When Dirty Talk is disabled, all other sounds revert to normal so that the player can concentrate on one sound at a time.

Cutaway View:
In this game, cutaway view is now show in 3D and includes internal ejaculation effects.

Audio Language:
English and Japanese audio supported. This includes all moaning, dirty talk and conversations.

Subtitles:
Supports English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.

Characters:
Once a succubus reaches 18 years of age… She will always look 18. All three girls are therefore adults.

Game audio is available in English and Japanese. Subtitles and user interface can be in English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, or Simplified Chinese.

Code:
[CENTER]https://store.steampowered.com/app/1520500/Succubus_Cafe/[/CENTER]

[RPG] Noelle Will Give Her All! ver.1.04 [English-Machine Translated] / ノエルがんばりますっ!

Circle: apricokobo
Release: Jun/18/2021
Translator: Shisaye
Translation version: 1.66
Genre: Female Protagonist, Breasts, Dot/Pixel, Prostitution/Paid Dating, Internal Cumshot, Blowjob/Fellatio, Outdoor Exposure, Big Breasts
File size: 748.32 MB

Japanese system locale or Locale Emulator might required

[Key Points]
- A stress-free RPG with simple action, fast pace, and lots of ero!
- A naive and pure protagonist gets corrupted into a lewd sex-loving slut.
- Includes lots of intense, highly fappable animations
- Lots of attention paid to ejaculation and post-ejaculation scenes as well!
- Lots of fetish play as well - monster sex, ass-in-the-wall, exhibition,
public toilet, sleep sex, body-paint, pole-dance, etc.

[Story]
Noelle is bored of countryside life.
There's nowhere to play. Monsters run rampant in the fields.
Friends are moving away one after the other.
But everything changes one day when she finds a certain flyer...

"2-floor house, furniture included. 1000 gold only!"
It definitely seemed a bit suspicious, but Noelle was too eager to live on her own.
As expected, it was a trap, and she ended up with a huge debt.
Now, she only has 10 days to pay it all back,
and plenty of men are waiting to take advantage of that tight deadline...

Can Noelle pay back her crippling loan...!?

However, the debt-repayment is only the beginning of Noelle's story...
Contents
70+ base pixel art animations (excluding cross-sections, etc.)
150+ H scenes
25000+ animations total
6 endings (3 for debt repayment part(1 H scene), 3 for lewd part(3 H scenes))
Approx. 9 hours playtime (70-80% H scenes)
960x540 resolution (Made in RPG TKool MV)
Gallery, Scene unlock switch (after debt repayment), text skip, auto-text features included

All H scenes are hand-drawn pixel art animation!

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ324709.html[/CENTER]

[SLG] Heaven's Armament Heroines AntiDomi ver21-05-10 [English-Machine Translated] / 神具姫ヒーローアンチドミー

Circle: Daijyobi Laboratory
Release: Apr/03/2021
Product format: Simulation
Genre: Transforming Girl, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Sexual Training, Orgy Sex, Hypnosis, Tentacle, Corrupted Morals, Brainwashing
File size: 3.34 GB

Details
Ganzita; the evil organization that terrorizes the world.
The city where its headquarters is located is completely under Ganzita's control.
Combatants and spies have now become everyday citizens, awaiting "the right time".

Hearing about the organization, Kanade and Miya, heroines of justice belonging to "AntiDomi",
are drawn to the city. But perhaps that too was part of Ganzita's evil plot.
The researcher "Doctor" is set to begin his villain development pet program: "The AntiDomi Violation Project"...

Overview
90+ HCG
1250+ variations
100+ H scenes
Approx. 5000 voiced words

In this simulation game, get into the villain's chair, and corrupt heroines of justice, security personnel, combatants, ordinary citizens, and more with brainwashing, NTR, and hardcore sex!

H scenes are fully voiced! Enjoy tons of erotic moans, dirty talk, and impregnation!

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ286680.html/[/CENTER]

Eroge de Subete wa Kaiketsu Dekiru! The Animation [Engsub] / エロゲで全ては解決できる! THE ANIMATION

Brand: Pink Pineapple
File Size: 396 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://anidb.net/anime/16178[/CENTER]

[2D Hentai] Shuukatsu Revenge The Motion Anime / 就活リベンジ -大人を舐めきったハーフ女子●生社長にみっちり●●●●教育- The Motion Anime

Circle: SURVIVE MORE
Release: Jun/09/2021
File Format: WMV
Genre: Student, Uniform, Internal Cumshot, Rape, Blonde Hair, Big Breasts
File Size: 1.37 GB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/pro/announce/=/product_id/VJ014540.html[/CENTER]

[VN] Late Afternoon Apartment Complex Wives [English] / 昼下がりの団地妻たち ~熟れた匂いとムレた肌~

Circle: Studio Pork
Release: Feb/11/2013
Translator: --hi
Product format: Visual Novel
Genre: Married Woman, Cuckoldry (Netori), Pregnancy / Impregnation, Breast Sex, Big Breasts, Voluptuous/Plump
File size: 753.34 MB

Japanese system locale or locale emulator is required

Overview
In the afternoon, two women of different types who live in a housing complex have love affair while their husbands are out for work.
Netri Adventure!

- Naughty woman
By pressing her body against you, or flashing her underwear, she seduces you.
You resist the temptation at first, but she acts boldly...

- Chaste woman
A gentle married woman faithful to her family is gradually corrupted.

26 base images, total over 450 CGs
- Optional cross-sectional view for all sex scenes.
- Public hair on/off option.
- Replay and gallery modes available.

Translator Notes:
Translation:
Translation took me about 8 days to fully translate every line one by one. The first 3 and a half chapters were done by friend 21CM
After that I took over and did the rest, And I can't thank enough my both japanese senpais (Nanashi and Kaito) who helped me during translation.
As this is an Edited Manual Translation, some lines might not make sense but however I edited all those lines one by one to make sense.
In total there were more than 17K Lines, so I might missed some lines but i'm sure I did not. This is a full English Fan translation

Grammer:
As Japanese nor English is my first langauge, I'm bad at both so there might be lots of lines where grammer is up-side down. I tried
my best to fix grammer, After all this is a Fan Translatiion.

About the visual novel:
It's a nukige so don't expect any actual story rather than just fap fuck all the time. But the Art is really good and there's different
type of CG option which I really liked. The Vn had some old font and it was really bad which also fxcked up my translation, I had to change font to
normal Arial font and fix transaltion Line by Line again :)

Final thoughts:
Last but not least please do enjoy and Thank you.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ105575.html/[/CENTER]

White Blue - 03 [Engsub] / White Blue ~都合のいい白衣~

Brand: PoRO
File Size: 162 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://anidb.net/anime/15705[/CENTER]

[RPG] KNIGHT SLAVE -The Dark Valkyrie of Depravity- [JP-EN-CH]

Developer: dorgel
Publisher: WASABI entertainment
Release: 1 Jul, 2021
Game Format: RPG
Genre: Turn-based Combat, Female Protagonist, Adventure, Fantasy, Monsters, Big Ass, Big Tits, Animated, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Creampie, Rape, Monster Girl, Tentacles, Group Sex, Groping, Multiple Penetration, Loli
File Size: 1 GB

This game is a Dark Fantasy RPG featuring an eye-eyed girl who slashes through anyone and anything that stands in her way.

Refia, a young female Dark Elf knight, lost a battle to obtain supremacy of darkness.
By the curse of the Black Dragon, Refia lost all powers to perform her Special Attacks.
Refia, with her twin attendants, barge into the dens of evil with her sword to regain her glory.
Fight on, using Refia’s matchless, powerful consecutive sword attacks!

Game feature:
・Dark Fantasy RPG featuring cross-key sword commands to slash the enemies.
Easy Mode available for players who may find the commands difficult.
Mode settings can be changed via the menu screen.
・Dungeon is not in a maze form, but you must fight for your life in consecutive battles.
・Beautiful effects and animations.
・A bonus game after the game credits...

Code:
[CENTER]https://store.steampowered.com/app/1500110/KNIGHT_SLAVE_The_Dark_Valkyrie_of_Depravity/[/CENTER]

[ACT] Climax Battle StudioS fighters (JP) / 絶頂決戦スタジオエスファイターズ

Circle: StudioS
Release: May/29/2021
Product format: Action
Genre: Fighting/Martial Arts, Foot Job, Breast Sex, Lesbian, Violation, Fiendish/Brutal, Tentacle, Ryona/Brutal
File size: 192.52 MB

Note:
1. Japanese system locale or locale emulator might be required.
2. If the game won't run, try to extract the game to the root folder of your HDD.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ328303.html[/CENTER]

[ACT] Cosmic Abduction (JP) / コズミックアブダクション

Circle: Scratch
Release: Jun/22/2021
Genre: Female Protagonist, Clothes Changing/Dress up, Anime, Prostitution/Paid Dating, Internal Cumshot, Orgy Sex, Consensual Sex, Big Breasts
File size: 4.07 GB

Heroine Natsuki is suddenly abducted by mysterious aliens, and taken to a far-away planet.
If she has any hope of getting back to Earth, she'll need to explore this strange city full of alien races.

A 2D ero action RPG complete with mini-games, dress-up, and character-building elements!

- Featuring fully-voiced female characters, and fully-animated H scenes (with cross-sections)!
- Full-screen, character voices and cross-sections an all be toggled.
- Contains lots of events and H scenes for the various female characters in the town
The more you explore, the more H there is top be found!?

[Genres]
Bunny hostess, pole dancing, prostitution, gangbang, naked roaming, futanari, sleep sex,
and more H situations!

Tons of H Scenes To Be Found!
90+ H scene cuts
25+ dress-up variation cuts
Contains full videos with speed-adjustment, and ejaculation variations.
Scenes feature not only the heroine, but also a variety of unique sub-characters.
Situations include shota, futanari, lesbian, prostitution, tentacles, machine sex, AV filming, and more!

Gameplay And H Action
Enjoy gangbang games, maid servicing and more in the city.
Earn money and raise your stats through a variety of mini-games.

Featuring 6 dress-up options!

Uniform, maid, bunny girl, dancer, naked, futanari!
There are also special games and quests for each outfit!

All videos are unlocked from the moment you start the game!
Featuring speed-adjustment, ejaculation button, zoom, and cross-sections!

Playtime: Approx. 5 hours
Enjoy a deep story and interesting quests featuring a variety of interesting characters!

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ323716.html[/CENTER]

[SLG] Sex Life With My Allotted Woman ver.1.11 (JP) / 彼女とのセイ活

Circle: POME
Release: Jun/25/2021
Genre: Touch/Feel, Lots of White Cream/Juices, Cross-section View, Slice of Life/Daily Living, Bukkake, Internal Cumshot, Forced Oral/Irrumatio, Spanking
File size: 702.88 MB

War and illness have ravaged the young male population of this country, and the government is forced to step in to combat this issue.
Their solution; allot a woman to all unmarried men for the purposes of increasing the birth rate.
And finally, the day has come for you to receive your government handout...

Gameplay
A fully-voiced fondling / touching simulator focused on getting you off!
Enjoy a life of interacting with your new girlfriend via conversation and touching.
Scene selection is limited at the beginning, but has you build her affection and sensitivity,
you'll unlock lots of new options.
There is an ending, but there aren't any time restrictions, so enjoy a stress-free time with this cute girl.

Features
A variety of scenes.
Change hairstyle and clothing (clothing isn't reflected during touching portions)
Status check / album functions included.
Mask ON / OFFN included
Simple touching controls, with cross-sections and a variety of touching options to enjoy!
200+ voice lines
Play your favorite lines again freely!
* Opening this screen increases her affection a little.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325114.html[/CENTER]

[VN] Holy Armored Princess Elementia ~Hypnotic Brainwashing of Disgrace~ [English] / 神装聖姫エレメンティア~屈辱の洗脳催眠~

Circle: PINPOINT / KINGPIN / PINPOINT QUICK
Release: Aug/25/2017
Translator: Lewd Rider Ero
Genre: Dirty Talk, Successive Orgasms, Ahegao/Gapeface, Internal Cumshot, Tentacle, Brainwashing
File size: 760.21 MB

Japanese system locale or locale emulator might be required.

There exists, a syndicate of darkness by the name "EVIL".
Performing piracy, slavery, and all manners of crime throughout the galaxy...
Using advanced technological prowess they invade undeveloped planets
and their next target for pillaging is an energy source existing on Earth. "ELEMENT"

Our heroine, Nozomi Kisaragi, is a warrior of justice named "Element Venus"!
To protect earth, with the support of her lover, "Element Knight" she fights day
in, day out against the dark forces of the EVIL syndicate!

In charge of the EVIL earth invasion force is Genom.
His plan is to use the powers of "ELEMENT" for his own gain but...
Element Venus keeps getting in his way.

... and with complaints about his lack of progress from his superiors,
Genom has had enough of this fiasco! Be careful Element Venus!
He will use whatever dastardly tactics it takes to capture her and...

Here begins his heinous hypnotic brainwashing operation.
From warrior of justice, she will fall, into the dark depths of pleasure corruption!

Situations:
Brainwashing (common sense altering), sexual discipline, body modification,
sensuality increase, made to think semen is a healthy delicacy and that the
female mouth exists for the disposal of cum, consecutive fellatio, deep kiss,
in battle sex with kaijin, erotic swimsuit exhibitionism, humiliating public
performances, violation by the very people she was protecting, teased into
insanity, and more out of this world perversion! EVIL Genom style~

* What kind of game is this?
The heroine, a warrior of justice, is caught by the executive member of a syndicate
of EVIL and sexually disciplined. A hardcore hypnotic brainwashing game!

The pure and honorable heroine will have her common sense twisted and warped,
and be forced into believing things that no normal person could ever think.
Turned into a absolutely perverted slut, she will spread her legs and pussy wide,
having sex with any man (or otherwise), anywhere, at anytime!

...and she will do it, earnestly! seriously! as if it were her duty!
To be a vulgar, filthy and disgustingly vial cumbucket sluthole.

"Venus Justice P*ssy Extreeeeme! Before my ultimate f*ck-technique,
no matter how big and strong a d*ck may be, I shall make it cum away!
The ultimate technique, perfect to be used in the name of justice!"

... Oh rly? Yes rly.

Enjoy as this once heroine of humanity, turns to a nasty FemSwine Slave!

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v21527[/CENTER]

[MMD] Erotic Bus Tour (HD1080p-60FPS)

Creator: nana77 shinshi
Release: 2021-03-15
File Size: 211 MB

[VN] Please Bang My Wife [English-Uncen] / 愛する妻、真理子が隣室で抱かれるまで ~あなたが知らない事、彼がたくさん教えてくれました~

Brand: Atelier Sakura
Release: Sep 30, 2016
Genre: Glasses, Married Woman, Decadent/Immoral, Cheating/Adultery, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Internal Cumshot, Naughty/Lewd, Big Breasts
File Size: 500 MB

Overview:
The protagonist Sashihara Yasushi and the heroine Sashihara Mariko have been married for 5 years.

Mariko was found out to have had an affair back when they were newly weds, but nothing major came out of it and they've lead a peaceful married life since then. However, they are worried that their life in the bedroom become boring as of late.

Then one day, Yasushi received a post-cheating sex report from his wife Mariko.
- Her partner is a new employee who is 8 years younger and a virgin.
- He was a long-distance running athlete during his years in school.
- He confessed to her after having sex in a love hotel.

Mariko said that she wants to become his lover and have it officially recognized by her husband.

An absurd demand, but things were different for Yasushi who has a desire to be a cuckold.
He felt intense excitement that he hadn't felt for ages.
Yasushi accepted Mariko's request and her husband-affirmed adulteration began...

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v10078[/CENTER]

[VN] My Dear Wife, Mariko's Report ver.1.1 [English] / 愛する妻、真理子の不倫報告 ~夫公認のガチ不倫SEX~

Brand: Atelier Sakura
Release: Nov/30/2018
Translators: Asehpe, Capu2
Genre: Married Woman, Decadent/Immoral, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Naughty/Lewd, Big Breasts, Voyeurism, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Handjob, Thighjob, Sweating, Creampie, Glasses
File Size: 1.26 GB

Overview:
The protagonist Sashihara Yasushi and the heroine Sashihara Mariko have been married for 5 years.

Mariko was found out to have had an affair back when they were newly weds, but nothing major came out of it and they've lead a peaceful married life since then. However, they are worried that their life in the bedroom become boring as of late.

Then one day, Yasushi received a post-cheating sex report from his wife Mariko.
- Her partner is a new employee who is 8 years younger and a virgin.
- He was a long-distance running athlete during his years in school.
- He confessed to her after having sex in a love hotel.

Mariko said that she wants to become his lover and have it officially recognized by her husband.

An absurd demand, but things were different for Yasushi who has a desire to be a cuckold.
He felt intense excitement that he hadn't felt for ages.
Yasushi accepted Mariko's request and her husband-affirmed adulteration began...

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v24381[/CENTER]

[ACT] Purin-Chans Air Hockey ver.1.08 [JP-EN] / プリンちゃんのエアホッケー

Circle: parabolica
Release:  Dec/08/2019
Genre: 3D Works, Sailor-style Uniform, Cosplay Kimono/Japanese Clothes, Bunny Girl, Blonde Hair, Big Breasts
File size: 583.9 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ270788.html[/CENTER]

[SLG] Lost Life ver.1.34 test hotfix [Multi Languages-Uncen]

Circle: Happy Lamb Barn
Release: May/26/2019
Work Format: Simulation
Genre: Touching, Anime, Loli, Roommate, Blowjob, Vanilla Sex
File size: 168MB
Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE252067.html[/CENTER]

◆Functions
- First-person view Touchy-Feely Flash Game
- Hand-drawn Animations All in 30FPS
- Experience free and easy touch function
- Different drags trigger different sex piston speeds
- Easily use the left and right hand AUTO functions
- Detailed Undressing Features

◆ Sound Materials
Tiger Lily / CV: Ryou Suzuki

Changelog
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QT1C6AEmQjaRCtwUklKtiKl3gbfhtiQn/view

Mako-chan Kaihatsu Nikki - 01 [Engsub] / OVA まこちゃん開発日記 #1

Brand: Bunny Walker
Release: 2021/07/02
File Size: 128 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://anidb.net/anime/16114[/CENTER]

Mako-chan Kaihatsu Nikki - 02 [Engsub] / OVA まこちゃん開発日記 #2

Brand: Bunny Walker
File Size: 131 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://anidb.net/anime/16114[/CENTER]

[RPG] Forced seeding! Dirty dungeon [JP-EN] / 強制種つけ!ダーティダンジョン

Circle: Apple_Rooftop
Release: Jul/03/2021
Genre: Female Protagonist, Dot/Pixel, Anime, RPG Maker, Fantasy, Internal Cumshot, Violation, Interspecies Sex
File size: 822.44MB

Overview:
HENTAI-RPG of full-length pixel art animation!
The nomadic karate practitioner Latekka
was trapped in a dungeon by the goblins! Attacking
monsters (in a double sense)! Use a
woman's weapon and fist
to get through a pinch and escape!​

Mystery solving and action elements Momansai,
of course HENTAI-RPG! of the whole volume dot picture animation

again that memories
monster picture book mode mounted!
you can enjoy the Echichina gasping voice + dot anime!
Fucking, Deep Throating, Handjob,
Anal in cowgirl, also back Complete!
Enjoy in various situations!

<30% OFF !! Public commemorative discount campaign>
We will offer a 30% discount price for one week from the release!
Do not miss this opportunity!

Echi Echi
All 30 types of dungeon search type RPG monsters
Only the main character has voice

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ327539.html[/CENTER]

[VN] Study § Steady ver.1.02 [JP-EN-CH] / スタディ§ステディ

Developer: Marmalade
Release: Japanese 2019-09-27, English 2021-06-30
Genre: Voiced, Male protagonist, School setting, Multiple endings, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Virgin, Oral sex, Titfuck, Masturbation, Footjob, Handjob, Lactation, Exhibitionism, Internal view, Big tits, Big ass, Teasing, Groping, Romance
File Size: 4.39 GB

False Positive with Anti-virus

Overview:
Her first encounter with you...
Her first lesson in love, a topic she's keen to study.

The more time she spends with you, the more she grows to love you.
The nickname she chooses to call you. The little jokes you tease into being together...
Every small conversation becomes something special.

Whether you're alone or in public—or even in bed.
The things you whisper to each other take on new meanings.

One day she might change her hairstyle, a brave move just to see your reaction...
"Do you think it looks good on me?"
"Maybe this hairstyle's a little bold?"
"Do you prefer me with my hair down or in a ponytail?
"So, how about it? Does this do it for you?"
How you react, of course, is up to you.

The more you two spend time together, the deeper the love between you grows...
That's what Study § Steady is about.
When you walk home from school, holding hands all the way... or find yourselves alone in the classroom together...
Exchange gifts for Christmas... or listen as a pair to the New Year's Eve bells...
Whatever the story, you'll learn of a love that's all your own.
A study of you and a girl...

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v24689[/CENTER]

[2D Hentai] Tanetsuke Sumo The Motion Anime / 種付け相撲 女●●生vs力士-コックリさんを呼んだら力士が降霊して- The Motion Anime

Circle: survive more
File Format: WMV
File Size: 1.64 GB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_204744/[/CENTER]

[2D Hentai] Udonge Color Animation Part 1 / うどんげと色色アニメ 前編

Circle: sekkachi yamori
File format: MP4 / GIF
Genre: Clothed, Breasts, Anime, Touhou Project, Uniform, Lovey Dovey/Sweet Love, Long Hair, Animal Ears
File size: 2.44 GB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ333971.html[/CENTER]

[2D Hentai] Shoujo Photo / ろりふぉと

Circle: 硝子工房
Release: Jun/29/2021
File format: Application
Genre: Touch/Feel, Clothes Changing/Dress up, Loli, Puni
File size: 70.27 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ333131.html[/CENTER]

[SLG] Lovey VR Sex With H-loving Girls ver.2 [English-Machine Translated] / えっち大好きな女の子達といちゃらぶセックスVR

Circle: Eyatu's Circle
Release: Apr/30/2021
Genre: Breasts, Anime, 3D Works, Loli, Lovey Dovey/Sweet Love, Blowjob/Fellatio, Animal Ears, Big Breasts
File size: 1.4 GB

Overview:
7 characters x 5 types of sex motion x 4 scenes!
Total of 140 sex scenes to choose from.
Enjoy having sex with your favorite girl in your favorite scene!

★ Compatible with VR and non-VR

・ Compatible VR models
HTC VIVE, HTC VIVE Pro, Oculus Quest 2 (Virtual Desktop or Oculus Link)

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325798.html[/CENTER]

[RPG] Princess & Conquest ver.0.17.15 [English-Uncen]

Developer: Towerfag
Publisher: Critical Bliss
Release: 10 Oct, 2019
Work Format: RPG
Genre: Animated, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Strategy, RPG, Pregnancy, Adventure, Furry, Monster, Monster Girl, Oral sex, Titfuck, Handjob, Creampie, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Big tits, Combat, Gay, Trap, Footjob. Princess
File Size: 976 MB

VX Ace RTP is required to play the game.
https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/run-time-package

ABOUT THIS GAME
Princess & Conquest is a hybrid RPG game where you, the Knight, will have to decide the fortunes of a Kingdom, plunged into chaos after a certain "incident"!
The sudden disappearance of a powerful dragon is the spring for a series of events that will plunge the whole Kingdom into chaos! Now it's up to you to either keep everyone in check and save the land or plunge the Kingdom into a pit of insanity.

Features:
VN meets RPG meets Strategy in a world to travel on foot, boat, digging your way underground, diving or flying with wings on your back.
A surprisingly phenomenal soundtrack! You will be humming our tunes for weeks...
More than 100k possible looks for NPCs you can recruit and "have fun" with.
Beautiful CGs and pixel animations made by professionals in the hentai industry.
Countless dialogues, scenes, events exploring the Kingdom's characters and its story.
Unique mechanics (simulated pregnancies and genetics, breeding, slave auctions, necromancy, kingdom-wide corruption, transformations...)
Constant updates and plenty more features to come!

Code:
[CENTER]https://store.steampowered.com/app/1083880/Princess__Conquest/[/CENTER]

[ADV] Schoolhouse ver.1.22 [English-Machine Translated] / まなびや

Circle: Sakakumo
Release: Apr/25/2021 16
Product format: Adventure
Genre: Fetish, Anime, 3D Works, Prostitution/Paid Dating
File size: 303.82 MB

The protagonist gets dumped by his girlfriend, and in the 1 week before he moves,
he decides to enter an abandoned school-turned storage yard, and employ the prostitutes there for some fun.

Playtime: Approx. 3-4 hours
Sexable girls: 5
* 1 ending per girl

Contains Live2D animation, along with still-image CG event H.

- Standard H
6 Live2D animations x character variations
* Enjoy while looking at images you've received from girls as well.

- Event H
3 characters (20 base CG) + variations

- Other
6 H still images

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ321839.html[/CENTER]

[2D Hentai] Penetrating a Petite Sleeping Elf (54) Video Collection ver.2021-04-11 / 寝ている幼児体型エルフさん(54)にチンコをつっこむ動画集

Circle: BAKEMONOYA
Release: Apr/04/2020
File Format: EXE
Genre: Loli, Sleep Sex, Bukkake, Internal Cumshot, Tiny Breasts, Tsurupeta
File Size: 234.57MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ282412.html[/CENTER]

RJ282412_img_main.jpg

Last edited:
[2D Hentai] Shoujo Photo [Uncen] /ろりふぉと

Circle: 硝子工房
Release: Jun/29/2021
Genre: Touch/Feel, Clothes Changing/Dress up, Loli, Puni
File size: 70.27 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ333131.html[/CENTER]

[RPG] Endless Defeat Arena ver.1.01 [English] / エンドレス デフィート アリーナ

Circle: KineticDog
Release: Apr/15/2020
Translator: MediocreTranslation
Genre: Violence, Ahegao/Gapeface, Breast Milk, Restraint, Brainwashing, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, Big Ass, Big Tits, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Groping, Humiliation, Lactation, Male Domination, Mind control, Multiple Penetration, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Slave, Stripping, Tentacles, Teasing, Vaginal sex
File size: 441.57 MB

Five years ago, demon king is defeated by hero but demon demon soul run away.
Now the demon soul has find a new host.

Once settled, demon king actively invites hero to a fighting arena event hosted by him.
The four most brave followers of the hero accept the invite.
However, this event is a trap. What wait for the girls is mind control, brainwashing and violation.

What's worse, this is just the beginning, the girls will be forced to attend fighting in arena everyday,
defeated everyday, and be violated everyday. This is an endless defeat arena...

In this game you will experience: Interest in battle sex scene, abundant battle scene variations,
all kinds of mind control and brainwashing and large amount of ahegaos

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ284349.html/?locale=en_US[/CENTER]

[VN] Island Diary [JP-EN-CH-Uncen]

Developer: watakubi
Publisher: Sekai Project
Release: 3 Jul, 2021
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Monster Girl, Vaginal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Male Protagonist, Harem, Masturbation, Teasing, Groping, Tits Fuck, Oral Sex, Voiced
File Size: 2.8 GB

Description
This is an uninhabited island rich with greenery.
The main character, Ryou, has lost his memory after drifting ashore. He ends up living the castaway survivor lifestyle together with the girl who finds him, Momo.
According to Momo, there are two other girls on the island: Kuro and Moca. However, they had a falling out between themselves for some reason and they all live on their own.
In order to survive, they need to cooperate as much as they can. With Momo’s guidance, Ryou goes to the other two to persuade them.
Let’s work together to survive on the deserted island!

Code:
[CENTER]https://store.steampowered.com/app/1559760/Island_Diary/[/CENTER]

[SLG] Zookeeper Mission! ver.1.0.2 [English-Machine Translated]

Circle: Morning Explosion
Release: Dec/19/2020
Genre: Female Protagonist, Breasts, Animal/Pet, Comedy, Naughty/Lewd, Gangbang, Bestiality, Interspecies Sex
File size: 499.54 MB

Requires RPG Tkool VX Ace RTP (free):

[Synopsis]
Hello. I'm Doseong City's little Zoo, the Doseong Zoo's Zookeeper, NIZI!! NIce to meet you~
the Doseong Zoo where i work for has lacked the number of Guest, as a result it's on financial crisis......
If Zoo is sell out, animals are sell out some where...Manager and My colleague Zookeeper MINU Fall into trouble too......

I really want to save the Zoo……by the way, Manager tell me the way to save the Zoo.
I shoot a Bestiality Video with animals and Get Money, and breed More animals,
and never be financial Crisis again!!(……Manager's taste is……;;)
Shoot a Bestiality Video, Expand the Zoo, Breed new animals…… and keep the Zoo from selling!

[Game Contents]
- It is a Zoo Manager Simulation + Shoot Bestiality Video Ero RPG Which
Heroine NIZI Shoot a Bestiality Video With Animals of the Zoo for bankruptcy Zoo.
- You Can Guide Animals to the Guests. (There are Erothic Events During Guide.)
- By Naked, You Can Shoot a Bestiality Video With Animals of the Zoo.
- Expand the Zoo and Shoot More Bestiality Video,
and Many Male Animals are Pour Semen Into Little Girl's Womb.
(There are H-Scene With Female Animals and There are H-Scene Which do not Devided as Inside and Outside.)
- There are Many Sub H-Scene During Work as Zookeeper.
- Approximate playtime: 1.5 hours.
- 51 H scenes in the reminiscence room (There are Epilogue H-Scene which not in the reminiscence room.)
- Can See Heroine, Character's Stading CG in the reminiscence room.

[Main System]
- 22 Species of animals.
41 Bestiality H Event Which divided by Inside and Outside!
4 kind of 15 sub H-Scene and 22 animal guide event
- CG Animation at H-Event, animal guide event.
- H-Voice of heroine at H-Scene! (It can be turn on/off)
- Animal sound effect on Animal guide event and Bestiality H-Event! (It can be turn on/off)
- When Expand the Zoo, there are more animals that can be breed !
(Species of animals : Zebra, Flamingo, Ostrich, Giraffe, Lion, Hyena, Birds, Boar, Wolf, Bear, Tiger, Farm Animals, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan, Primates, reptile,
Hippo, Rhino, Buffalo, Elephant, Giant Panda, Red Panda)
- The Zoo Operation Simulation that Guide animals to the Guest or shoot a Bestiality Video and Get Money!!
- have a H-Scene which with a human for example, Manager of the Zoo, Colleague Zookeeper, boys who throw a stone to the animals of the Zoo

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ283935.html/[/CENTER]

[ACT] Tickling Escape! ver.1.1 (JP) / くすぐりエスケープ!

Circle: Ash's Forest
Release: Dec/25/2020
Genre: Female Protagonist, RPG Maker, Tickling, Tentacle
File size: 219.49 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ311995.html[/CENTER]

[ACT] Kanchou Yousei Ojisan (JP) / 浣腸妖精おじさん

Circle: yamabatake
Release: Jun/30/2021
Genre: Buttocks, Suit, Comedy, Peeing, Oneself, Outdoor Exposure, Enema, Anal, Short Hair
File size: 160.24 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ333609.html[/CENTER]

[3D Hentai] Torima, Act 7 / とりま、行為。7

Circle: Mi Po Z
Release: Jul/08/2021
File format: MP4
Genre: 3D Works, Loli, Middle-aged Man, Internal Cumshot, Blowjob/Fellatio
File size: 2.28 GB

A small girl learns some lewd lessons with the help of a middle-aged man.

MP4 video format
Length: approx. 45 minutes

Contains 3 scenes - mouth play in parts 1 and 3, sex in parts 2 and 3.
CV: Yuka

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ334476.html[/CENTER]

[ACT] Iris Action ver.2.0 / アイリス☆アクション

Circle: Oiran Ichimi
Release: Jul/22/2012
Work Format: Action
Genre: Clothed, Fantasy, Violation, Restraint, Tentacle, Tiny Breasts
File Size: 693 MB

Use knives and hand-to-hand combat to take down enemies. An original 2D action game.
Control Iris the thief as she collects valuables and fulfills guild missions.

When struck, Iris may lose her blouse or skirt.
When her health is fully depleted Iris has no choice but to succumb to attackers.
Various monsters will swarm, and various outfits can be worn and lost for
diverse "game over" scenes.

Includes voice ("game over" scenes).
Scenes can be reviewed freely in CG mode.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ087520.html[/CENTER]

[VN] Bikini Tits [English] / マイクロ水着×どすけべ奥さんズ ~豊満ボディのえちちな誘惑~

Developer: Apadash
Publisher: Shiravune
Release: Japanese 2020-07-31, English 2021-05-14
Genre: Voiced, Male protagonist, Cheating, Multiple endings, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Exhibitionism, Big Tits, Big Ass, Teasing, Groping, Milf, Group Sex
File Size: 2.6 GB

Description
Summer break is finally here!
At least, it was until my plans got ripped out from under me...
You see, now I have to lend a hand at my grandpa's apartment building.
I'm supposed to help with the pool, meaning I'm some kinda pool boy, I guess?
Anyway, hardly anyone swims there so I'm gonna be bored out of my mind.
I can't believe I'm sacrificing summer break for this!

Well, that's what I thought going into it...
Little did I know, I was on my way to paradise!

It turns out, the only two people who use the pool are Ranko and Rika.
You guessed it—they're both smoking hot housewives with bodies to die for!

And as if that wasn't enough...

"You know you're exactly my type, don't you?
It looks like I'm going to have to have a little fun with you..."

"My husband's not really around... He's away on a long-term work assignment...
I've been alone for so long and it's getting to me... I feel like I'm losing my mind..."

So begins a young man's poolside seduction by two very married ladies!
Will he finally get the summer break he's been hoping for?!

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v28598[/CENTER]

[VN] Gyaru Express to Tanned Slut Station ~Railroaded Into a Punishment Game~ [JP-EN-CH] / 黒ギャルの電車内淫技~バツゲームの標的にされた僕~

Alias: Kuro Gyaru no Denshanai Ingi ~Batsu Game no Hyouteki ni Sareta Boku~
Developer: Appetite
Publishers: Appetite & Shiravune
Release: Japanese 2020-08-14, English 2021-04-30
Genre: Voiced, Male Protagonist, Harem, Female Domination, BDSM, Sex Toys, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Oral Sex, Exhibitionism, Teasing, Groping, Anal Sex, Group Sex
File Size: 376 MB

Description
"Ngh...?"

Someone's got their hand on my package.
And I'm not talking about "casually brushing against it."
This hand clearly knows what it wants!
The palm's rubbing up on me, fingers on my shaft...

(What the...? Am I being... assaulted right now?)

Me, a guy? No freakin' way...?!

(Who is it? Who grabs a man's junk on the train?)

The hand feels kinda slender. I'm pretty sure it's a woman?
My eyes trace her hand to her elbow, then to her shoulder, and then...
When I finally get to her face...

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v28832[/CENTER]

Enbo (Taboo Charming Mother) [Engsub-Uncen] / 艶母

Episodes: 6
Aired: Nov 25, 2003 to Nov 25, 2005
File Size: 4.74 GB

Kazuhiko has a big crush on his stepmother, or rather, he wants to have sex with her. Since he can't just ask it from her directly nor force it on her, he comes up with quite a devious plan, step by step leading him closer to his goal. But in the end, his stepmother won't be enough for him...

Code:
[CENTER]https://anidb.net/anime/1256[/CENTER]

Itadaki! Seieki + Special [DualAudio-Engsub-Uncen] / いただきっ! セーエキ♥

Episodes: 1
Aired: Mar 28, 2014
File Size: 0.97 GB

Succubus Setogaya Mari is a part-vampire who takes her nourishment not from blood but from drinking semen. As she performs oral sex for energy, various things can happen; for example, her breasts might simply grow during the act.

Code:
[CENTER]https://anidb.net/anime/10420[/CENTER]

Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo: Sanshimai to no DokiDoki Kyoudou Seikatsu [DualAudio-Engsub-Uncen] / 彼女×彼女×彼女~三姉妹とのドキドキ共同生活~

Episodes: 3
Aired: Dec 25, 2009 to May 20, 2011
File Size: 2.92 GB

Due to unavoidable circumstances, Haruomi is freeloading at his relatives', the Orifushi sisters', house. Since that day, his common everyday life has come to a screeching halt.

The eldest sister is the gentle and maternal Natsumi. The second is Akina, a bright and cheerful girl for whom a smile is well-suited. The youngest sister is the bratty Mafuyu.

The curtain rises on Haruomi's new life in the company of these three beautiful sisters.

Code:
[CENTER]https://anidb.net/anime/7136[/CENTER]

[RPG] Evening Starter ver.1.02 [English-Uncen]

Developer: baron sengia
Publisher: Kagura Games
Release: 19 Jun, 2021
Genre: Female Protagonist, Rape, Prostitution, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Titfuck, Group Sex, Multiple Penetration, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Loli, Tentacles, Bukkake, Creampie, Dungeon Crawler
File Size: 657 MB

A classic dungeon crawler RPG. When Ren Nosogi gets caught up in an incident that puts her in massive debt, she must use her skills as a Sweeper to take down an evil cult in order to pay it off.

Ren Nosogi is a freelance "Sweeper," a person who specializes in dealing with all things supernatural.
One day, while investigating a series of disappearances, Ren gets caught up in an incident that puts her in massive debt.
While trying to come up with a way to pay it off, she receives a special request to investigate and take down an evil cult.
While the request is extremely dangerous, the job pays very well. Seeing no other choice, Ren decides to take on the job.

Features:
Classic Dungeon Crawler RPG
Turn-Based Combat
Equipment Modification System
Leveling System
Multiple Party Members

Code:
[CENTER]https://store.steampowered.com/app/1342100/Evening_Starter/[/CENTER]

[RPG] Forest of the Abyss 2 ver.3.3.1 [English-Machine Translated] / 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作「深淵の森RPG2」

Circle: SweetSprite
Release: Jan/23/2018
Genre: Bloomers/Buruma, Vore, Restraint, Ryona/Brutal
File size: 2.91 GB

Note:
1. Come with full gallery unlocked
2. Japanese system locale or locale emulator might be required

Overview:
Finally presenting the sequel game to our huge hit free game
"Forest of the Abyss", that recorded total 60,000 downloads!

CGs, animations and game systems have evolved without
losing any popular situations from the previous one!

Please enjoy this sequel work that has been developed
by many many creators over 2 years!

* The main themes are restraint and forced orgasm!!
Arl* takes a walk around a forest in an unfamiliar region.
She finds easy-to-understand symbol encounter worms
crawling around there, a nice location for Bad End RTA (?).
Vines, tentacles and even spider webs come to bind her up
and then Arl*-chan is forced to cum in a lot of restraint animations.

* Hardships with unique status effects
Status effects like aphrodisiac, acute pain, orgasm, bad smell etc.
are employed. For example, she gets orgasm and unable to take
action for several turns when she's put under the effect of aphrodisiac
three times, and 'restrained by vore' situation gets worse
turn by turn toward 'whole body vored' state (inescapable).

* Tough but satisfying game system
This game employs a unique growing system where you collect
materials to generate weapons and unlock magic and sword
moves attached to corresponding weapons.
In response to level increase, shops change their commodities.
The key job of this game "Fencer" is a must-get, though
this game won't require any strategy of you to some extent.

* Thank you very much for "Let's Play" video uploads of the previous work!
When it comes to offensive expressions, however, there were many
videos deleted due to the administration policy. So we include
"mild expression mode" that won't violate YouTube's policy
(grotesque expressions are not omitted)!

* This game contains expressions of brown fluid, but it is just mud.
But still there are expressions of piss. Please be warned.

Code:
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[RPG] Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ ver.2.10 [English + Extra Voice] / サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~

Circle: tokinokogiri
Release: Jan/31/2017
Work Format: RPG
Genre: No Reverse, Successive Orgasms, Angel/Demon, Nonhuman/Monster Girl, Woman Rapes Man, Submissive Man
File Size: 1.5 GB

Note:
Japanese system locale or locale emulator is required

* Game Introduction *

The time of your cum milking to the death draws near.

Will you fight? Turn the tables? Use persuasion? Oppose?

That's Impossible.

You are a helpless human being which has been caught by succubi.
In front of their overwhelming demon powers, you have no means to
resist and the only thing you can do... is way for your inevitable end.

That being said... You can run.
You are just food, livestock, a feeble human.
There is no need for them to restrain you or anything.
Seize the opportunity and escape from the house.

Boldly yet carefully... escape from your room and search for clues
that will help in your escape from the house.
Sometimes hiding from the succubi, something lying to them...
trembling in fear, you must nonetheless proceed.

Everything, is so that you can escape the house... alive.

Where you will be found, who will find you, how they will find you and
what awaits... How the succubi will punish you entirely depends on
how they feel at any given moment.
What can be said for certain though is, your fate is a gruesome one...
A fate of 'consumption'... as a source of nourishment.

Deceive, hide and sneak around, before the moment of your final hour
arrives... show the willpower of a weak being and attempt survival.

* Characteristics *
An active sneaking / stealth escape RPG where you must evade and
escape from a house where 3 succubi live within a given time limit.

The in game time proceeds in real time.

If you are found then... they will mercilessly 'play' with you.
Milking, cum (life) sucking, energy drain and... death awaits.

This is a sneaking game with adventure focus.
There is not really much action.

* Features *
An RPG made with WOLF RPG Editor.

- Multiple endings
- Can save anywhere / quick save
- Already seen scenes can be skipped
- Reminiscence mode
- auto text progression / message skip
- text window obscuration

Scenario: Toki
Main Artwork: Toki / Shiki / JingaiModoki
Guest Character Artwork:
Cool Kyoushinsha / Hinemosunotari / Hakuki / Usagi Mitsumata / doskoinpo / Akazawa RED

Approx 25 base CG
About 30+ scenes

* Bonus *
A previously limited time release is included.
You could say it is the origin of this escape game.
Title: "I want to try and escape from this confined by succubus sex slave life before it's too late."
(Note: Support is not offered for this bonus game.)

[3D Hentai] BISHOJO SENKI Drugged Orgasmic Corruption ~Spy Suspect's Grueling Sexual Torment~ / 美少女戦鬼 媚薬アクメ堕ち スパイ嫌疑の拷問に絶頂敗北

Circle: @OZ
Release: May/01/2021
Genre: Whip/Rope/Candle, Internal Cumshot, Violation, Rape, Anal, Ponytail, Big Breasts, Ryona/Brutal
File size: 1.07 GB

The heroine is under suspicion...
of being a spy who has leaked top secret information about the magician's association!
Bound and constrained she undergoes a grueling sexual torment at the hands of her persecutors.

* The 20th work in our 3DCG Virtual Movie series!
Featuring the beautiful warrioress, in her skintight swimsuit outfit!

[Synopsis]
Master was away on summer vacation when the magician's association came knocking on her door.
She is taken to the top floor of the clocktower and confined in the inquisition chamber.
Using aphrodisiacal drugs, gangbang sex and otherwise, they will get a confession no matter what...

By the end of her hellishly humiliating and utterly orgasmic ordeal,
will the heroine make it back to her master in one piece...

...or will she be a hollow defeated shell of her former self...

[Features]
* Enjoy diverse play and angles with All play Replay
Naturally, with @OZ's signature "finish" button

* Movie select & editing options
Simply click to queue your favorite movies
Create an original movie edit of the best scenes, just for you

* Hear the heroine's inner voice in all its lewdness
Plentiful horny situations with desperate, gasping extremity
Feel the assault via male dialogue in window text, too

* You can switch between the swimsuit and fully naked styles!

- "Select" and "Editing" mode featured
- with sound effects / 'liquid' dynamics
- Voiced by Ririka Morino

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ320310.html/[/CENTER]

[MMD] Akari's Unpleasant ♡ Vanilla Job Dance (HD1080p-60FPS)

Creator: misa_Ultra
Release: 2021-01-10
File Size: 299 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.patreon.com/misa_ultra[/CENTER]

[SLG] @HomeMate [English-Machine Translated] / @ふぉーむメイト

Developer: Illusion
Publisher: CHS Games
Release: 2009/05/29
Game Format: Simulation
Genre: 3D Game, Animated, Bondage/BDSM, Love AVG/SLG, Oral Sex, Simulator, Vaginal Sex, Yuri
File Size: 2.38 GB

Installation:
1- Mount the iso with Daemon Tool, Virtual CloneDrive etc…. .
2. Install the game through Autorun and choose (c:\Illusion\)
3. Launch "@Homemate" and have fun.

@HomeMate Wiki
https://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=@HomeMate/Technical_Help

Overview:
A secluded villa.
It is an important place where the main character, Nanao Inuzuka, spent years as a child with his three childhood friends.
And now... he manages the villa, and those three sisters - who he hasn't met in a long time - contacted him about visiting.
Is he going to the villa triumphantly and will he have fun days like those days with those girls? Or...

Gameplay: Starting from a map view, you can move freely within the map and do various actions such as obtaining items and meeting with the girls . You can just watch the girls, talk to them, give gifts, invite them on dates to various locations or engage in sexual activities (if they are willing.) Or you can just explore the area without paying any attention to anybody (which is very difficult with the beauties in provocative outfits). A special section of the menu gives you access to a variety of costumes, hairstyles, the degree of tanning, customize body shapes for your character and the girls, etc.

Code:
[CENTER]http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=637705[/CENTER]

TSF Monogatari [Engsub] / TSF物語

Episodes: 2
Aired: Nov 25, 2011 to Feb 24, 2012
Producers: Pink Pineapple
File Size: 1.25 GB

Takumi suffers from a terminal illness, agrees to try an experimental gene therapy and is changed into a girl.

Code:
[CENTER]https://anidb.net/anime/8638[/CENTER]

[RPG] Collars Rebirth ver.2.97 [English-Uncen]

Developer: Nekomatic
Genre: Adventure, Anal Sex, BDSM, Birthing, Bukkake, Creampie, Female Protagonist, Futanari, Furry, Gay, Internal View, Male Protagonist, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Transformation, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism
File Size: 939 MB

Overview:
You rebuild your life after getting kicked out by your hyper conservative mother.

You play as Lucas/Lucy, the grandchild of renown pervert and deviant Izuna Kimura. Little is known about your heritage, the town, or even the mysterious collars that you handle early on in the game. Go through life in a town your mother cast you away to, and defy her attempts to rid the lecherous desires your grandmother passed down to you. Collar innocent townsfolk and make them your mindless sex toys, win the heart of one special npc and settle down the right way, or fight and violate feral anthro inhabitants. The choice is ultimately yours.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.patreon.com/nekomatic[/CENTER]

[RPG] Lady Knight Saga ver.1.07 [English] / レディナイト・サーガ ~女騎士と竜物語~

Circle: Tsukinomizu Project
Release: Aug/29/2011
Translator: Arenara
Genre: Fantasy, Yuri/Girls Love, Lesbian, Tentacle, Futanari / Hermaphrodite, Anal Sex, Corruption, Creampie, Female Protagonist, Groping, Handjob, Humiliation, Monster, Multiple Endings, Rape, Sex Toys, Transformation, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin
File size: 201.89 MB

Requires RPG Tkool VX Ace RTP (free).

Full title: Lady Knight Saga -The Woman Knight and the Tale of the Dragon-
(Japanese: Redy Naito Saga -Onna Kishi to Ryuu Monogatari-)

* Scenario *
Threatened by the rebirth of the wind-dragon for so long known only to folklore,
princess Maria, 3rd daughter of the empire, commanded her knight to subdue it---

* Gameplay *
Lady Knight Saga is a 9-chapter RPG of high fantasy with hentai.
Follow the main scenario of the lady knight on her quest to kill the dragon,
making friends, and love, along the way -- not always willingly!

- Build your party from 25 total possible characters
- Enjoy over 45 H scenes built on 40 base CGs (over 250 total CGs)
- Hentai spans tentacle sex to yuri/lesbian
(with some futanari, object penetration, gangbang, anal, pissiing fetish, etc...)

Get it on or be gotten on with by your party at the inn,
fall into sexy traps, fail battles and be assaulted by monsters,
take on lewd part-time jobs, even be attacked by a villager...

The game has a gradually increasing "corruption meter".
You can do a virgin run, beating the game with zero sex.

* Battles are classic RPG command style
* Over 100 total species of custom designed monsters
* The soundtrack boasts over 60 original songs
* Scene replay, CG replay modes (in-game)

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ081295.html/?locale=en_US[/CENTER]

[ADV] Lovely Moment with a Married Woman ver.1.00 [English-Machine Translated] / 人妻LovelyMoment

Circle: stick
Release: Mar/31/2021
Translator: dazedanon19
Product format: Adventure
Genre: Cross-section View, Anime, Married Woman, Cuckoldry (Netori), Internal Cumshot, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Blowjob/Fellatio, Submissive Man
File size: 2.11 GB

Translator Notes:
Full MTL using DeepL Translator. Only things not translated are replay images in recollection

Overview:
stick's 4th release is an animated ADV about having adulterous sex with a married woman.
* H scenes are fully animated down to expressions, speed, and climaxes!
* Cross-sections and cumming cut-ins are included; watch the semen flood her womb!
* Erotic voice and SFX; enjoy the mature and flirtatious voice of voice actress Mei Misonoo
* Special viewing mode included. Get the perfect ero cut!
* A variety of situations. From sex, to fellatio, to titjobs, irrumatio, anal licking and preg-belly plowing!
* The adult charms of wife Miyuki. This sumptuous married woman has a hot body, and unlimited lust.
Just make sure her husband doesn't find out...

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319875.html[/CENTER]

[SLG] Reapers Order ~The Lewdwood Village of Segurmet~ ver.1.0.25 [English-Machine Translated] / 死神教団 ~淫森に呑まれた村セグルメット

Circle: Circle Meimitei
Release: Apr/29/2021
Genre: Clothed, Male Protagonist, Touch/Feel, Sister/Nun, Fantasy, Cuckoldry (Netori), Outdoor Exposure, Coercion/Compulsion
File size: 1.06 GB

Note:
You need to set School name and Hero name in Option before starting the New Game

[Synopsis]
A certain man is banished from the clergy...
He is a "Saint" that can hear the voice of "God." A man burdened with the fate of all mankind.
In order to save the world, the one and true god must be incarnated into this world.
... Powered of course by the souls of the good and righteous.

Step 1: Build a church.
Step 2: Gather the faithful.
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit.

[Specs]
52 base event CGs (Not including pose art and enemy graphics)
8 different heroines (some characters have outfit variations)
Voices included!

Management Mode
This is a simulation game about managing a religious organization. It's up to you to work opn behalf of your god to build your organization and gather a flock for them to lead! It won't be hard with your mysterious charms, and once they're devoted to the cause you can put them to work! If you have enough manpower, that is...

You can build lots of different structures in the village, which will affect its growth. As your organization grows, you'll receive requests. Make sure to open your ears to the will of the people!

Sky Burial Mode
Once construction is finished, it's time to start gathering the faithful! Depending on their stats, they'll excel at some jobs more than others. As you all work together, you'll get to know one another. Get close enough, and you can find out other devotees' secrets...

God is selfish and kind of a slob, but still has quotas to fill. If your order falls short, it'll be destroyed. Work hard to build the organization, but be careful that the village's stats don't fall too low!

Only you can see or hear god, and it's your job to help them incarnate into the physical realm.
God has no H scenes. Not in this, at least... (try "Reapers Club"!)

Interrogation Mode
There are no heroines in your order at the beginning of the game. Play on and fulfill certain conditions to build your discipleship! They say that if you gather enough noble souls, god will be able to take physical form.

However, the heroines' souls aren't quite noble enough at the start. First they must be purified by the saints and granted a diving blessing. Grant the girls these (deeply sexual) blessings in front of the faithful to make their spirits worthy of the lord!

H Scenes
Lots of different situations!
- Sexually harassing girls as part of a "trial"
- Girls working as holy whores and selling themselves door-to-door!
- Invoking the right of primae noctis
- Making a girl marry your subordinate, then watching what they get up to
And more!

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ309886.html[/CENTER]

[ACT] Midori-chan's Close Call!! (JP) / 翠ちゃん危機一髪!! -ドット絵番外地 -

Circle: pinkgold
Release: Jul/09/2021
Genre: Dot/Pixel, Serial Product, Sailor-style Uniform, School/Academy, Internal Cumshot, Blowjob/Fellatio, Long Hair, Black Hair
File size: 229.73 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ334413.html/[/CENTER]

[ACT] SiNiSistar ver.3.0.0 [JP-EN-CH] / シニシスタ

Circle: Uu
Release: Aug/31/2019
Work Format: Action
Genre: Dot/Pixel, Sister, Vore, Violation, Big Breasts, Ryona/Brutal
File Size: 601MB

[Overview]

This is a simple 2D action game featuring Rabiane,
a Sister sent by the Church to exorcise monsters in a cursed land.

The game is centered on themes of masochistic tendencies, yearning for death, as well as despair at being attacked by terrifying beings.

Modern, elaborate pixel art inspired by nostalgic pixel-art games
depict every scene, including some post-ending scenes.

*This game features sexual and violent scenes, as well as depictions of grotesqueness.

----------------------------------------
[Language]

Though the in-game text is primarily in English and Japanese,
you can change to Simplified or Traditional Chinese from the pose menu.

[Protagonist]

Rabiane
C.V.: Haru Amachi

A member of the Church sent to Kessaria, an abandoned city overrun by monsters.
With an abandoned cathedral as her base of operations, she takes on these monsters alone.
Big-breasted.

[Various Monsters and Situations]

About 40 different kinds of monsters attack Rabiane.
If she runs out of energy, she will meet with various ""ends.""

Predation, slime sex, vore, tentacles, seedbed, injection, oviposition, parasite, defects, bottomless swamp, absorption,
petrification, brainwashing, spiderweb bondage, slug sex, crucifixion, hanging, ear-sex,
and various other situations.

Almost all monsters have exclusive animations,
and some of them even have post-ending scenes.

[Plenty of Portrait Variations]

The Portraits will always match Rabiane's status,
e.g. when she has been debuffed, or her state after death.

[Simple Actions]

You may choose between a swift but close-ranged short sword
and a bow with limited ammo but will allow you to aim and shoot from far.
Use them wisely to clear the stages.

Key configuration can be done by opening the Pause Menu during the game.
Both keyboards and game controllers are supported.

[Stages]

Be it the thick forests or deep sewerage, the stifling dark pixel art of each stage elicits a feeling of despair.
A total of six stages are available as of the release of this game.

Changelog (Google translated):
v2.0.0
Added clearing livestock section stage

v1.4.3
Fixed some animations

v1.4.2
Improvement of load time and other minor bug fixes

v1.4.1
Fixed some character animations

v1.4.0
Added costume change function that is released after clearing

v1.3.0
Added "Easy Mode" that increases HP and attack power of the main character

v1.2.1
Minor bug fix of recollection function

v1.2.0
Added "Recollection" stage that is released after clearing. Other minor fixes.

Like it? Buy it to support the developer!
https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE247641.html

Last edited:
[3D Hentai] Succubus Flash Style Animation / うごく!サキュバスのフラッシュ風アニメーション

Circle: Pika
Release: Dec/31/2020
Genre: Breasts, Cross-section View, Anime, Loli, Puni, Internal Cumshot, Short Hair, Voluptuous/Plump
File size: 156.78 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ312784.html[/CENTER]

[SLG] Underwater Sinking Daughter ver.1.0.0 [JP-EN] / 水底の沈娘

Circle: Nuts Pecker
Release: Jul/13/2021
Genre: Touch/Feel, Buttocks, Breasts, Cross-section View, Anime, Bukkake, Internal Cumshot, Spanking, Animated, Futa/trans protagonist, Anal sex, Creampie, Internal view, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Monster girl
File size: 46.19 MB

Overview:
Play as a futa slime girl who finds two cute underwater girls and have your way with them.​

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ334189.html[/CENTER]

[ACT] CODE VALKYRIE II [JP-EN]

Circle: Ulimworks
Release: Jul/13/2021
Genre: Clothed, Chirarism (Peeping), 3D Works, SF, Fantasy, Violation, Rape, Slender, Female Protagonist, Adventure, Monsters, Vaginal Sex, Schoolgirl, Combat, Animated
File size: Total 4.27 GB

Note:
Torrent contains both 32bit and 64bit files separately, Please download the whole torrent and help me seed if possible, Thank you!

Faster-paced than ever before!

[All-new elements]
- A new field with increased difficulty!
- A new anti-armor blade weapon!
- Tons of new enemies!
- Lots of secret rooms to capture!

[New defeat events!]
- Acquire cursed items and raise your curse level to unlock the naughty stuff!
- All outfits are destructible!
- Sneak into private rooms!
- Check every bit of each field to find hidden secrets!

[Important Game Info]
- Please reset graphics to default the first time you start up the game.
- The action sections support gamepads and Xbox controllers (with vibration)
- Mouse and gamepad controls differ somewhat. That just means more ways to enjoy!
- Created with Unreal Engine 4

[About the Trial Version]
- Includes action and defeat event sections.
- Runs as smoothly as the full version, so you'll be able to check your graphics and other settings.
- Please try this version first to ensure compatibility with your device.

[Hints]
- Middle click while aiming to launch a grenade.
- The anti-armor blade has different attacks for long and short button presses.
- Jump with the right timing after landing and you can do a long jump.
- Includes an easier route for the less action-inclined.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ315257.html/[/CENTER]

[VN] Shuffle! [English-Uncen] / シャッフル!

Developer: Navel
Publishers: YumeHaven & MangaGamer
Release: Japanese 2004-01-30, English 2009-08-15
Genre: Cosplay, EExhibitionism, Vaginal Sex, Lesbian, Romance, Seduction, Ahegao, Fantasy, Male Protagonist, Monster Girl, School Setting, Slice of Life, Virgin
File Size: 901 MB

Overview:
Shuffle! follows the romantic life of Tsuchimi Rin a Japanese high schooler,
who finds himself being sought after by a variety of girls.
The world of Shuffle! consists of humans living in harmony with gods and devils. Despite their respective positive and negative connotations, both races are equally kind and good-natured.
Your task is to choose a lover from the five girls the game offers.

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v28[/CENTER]

[VN] Kanon (Standard Edition 18+ & HQ Voice) [English]

Developer: Key
Release: JP 2004-11-26, EN 2009-07-21
Work Format: Visual Novel
Genre: Male Protagonist, Voiced, Multiple Endings, School Setting, Loli, Incest, Exhibitionism, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Virgin
File Size: 901 MB

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "REALLIVE.EXE" to start playing.
If you see a warning from your AV, Ignore it, it's a false-positive message, the translators used DUP2 (diablo2oo2 universal patcher) which is flagged by many AV.

Overview:
Yuuichi Aizawa, a high school student, returns to a town that he last visited 7 years previously to live with his aunt and cousin. For a reason he's not quite sure of, he can hardly remember anything about his last visit, but initially this doesn't seem to worry him too much. The day after he arrives he goes into town where he (literally) bumps into a girl named Ayu Tsukimiya, and Yuuichi's memories slowly begin to return.

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v33[/CENTER]

[VN] Dustmania Grotesque [English] / ダストマニア・グロテスク ~解体挿入新書~

Developer: Belisama
Release: 22/05/2009 (Japanese) - 31/08/2009 (English)
Translator: Necrosis
Genre: Gore, Paranoia, Delusional Heroine, Delusional Protagonist, Bloody Scenes, Torture, Slave Protagonist, Mind Screw, Thriller, Slavery, Black Comedy, Homicide, Few Choices, Linear Plot, ADV, Only Bad Endings, Unlockable Gallery, Unlockable Event, Multiple Endings, Unbirth, Excessive Semen, Sexual Devices Used On Protagonist, Body Fluid Tube, Skull-fucking, BDSM, Rapist Protagonist, Sex Involving Smegma, Rape Involving Drugs, Dying Sex
File Size: 569 MB

Note:
This game contains many Gore/Guro contents

Description
A female scientist is kidnapped by her former colleague, who decides to carry out experiments related to immortality medicine on her.

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v3030[/CENTER]

[VN] Really? Really! [English]

Developer: Navel
Publisher: Vridge Inc.
Release: JP 2007/04/27
Genre: Slice of Life, Drama, ADV, Linear Plot, Interracial Romance, male protagonist, adventure, cosplay, exhibitionism, vaginal sex, lesbian, romance, seduction, fantasy, monster girl, school setting, virgin
File Size: 1.21 GB

Overview:
his is the story of a certain day off after Rin got together with Kaede.

Primula comes back to the Fuyou home as family.
The King of Gods and King of the Devils perform an inspection of Primula's emotion control in front of Rin and Kaede, but right in the middle, Primula's magical force - which far exceeded their expetations - goes out of control and affects Kaede's mind.

The various memories within Kaede are rearranged in tatters.
As a result, Fuyou Kaede is left in a state of utter confusion and falls asleep.
Nobody knows when or if she will awaken.

In order to return her memory to normal and wake her, Rin and his friends dive into Kaede's mental world. Inside lies their past together.

Really? Really! is the third installment of the Shuffle! series. It is a continuation of Kaede's path from the first Shuffle! visual novel.

In order to fix Kaede's memories, player must using keywords acquired from viewing various events in Kaede's memories, the player must fix mistakes in Kaede's past memories.

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v28[/CENTER]

[3D Hentai] Big Nut-turnal Emissions in Bed With Lark the Streaming SuccuFuta / ふたサキュ・ラルクのダダ漏れ 夢精ライブ ベッドで会おっか♪

Circle:MiMiA Cute
Release: Jul/15/2021
Genre: Lots of White Cream/Juices, Anime, 3D Works, Foot Job, Masturbation, Anal, Futanari / Hermaphrodite
File size: 3.08 GB

Summary
Lark is a futanari succubus who just loves prostate stimulation. Here's a video from one of her streams!
She accesses everybody's dreams and masturbates 'til dawn!

Watch her nut bust, her tip drip, and her mind just go absolutely wild! Make sure to ruin your underwear!
In this video, you'll get to see her get off with her own tail, blow herself, moan while she uses a fuckhole, and more!

*Only the main characters has conversational dialogue.
*Includes 140 different looping cuts.

Everything is ad libbed!
Features masturbation, bukkake, autofellatio, footjobs, anal, titjobs, floor fapping, tentacles, and onahole cumsqueezes!

CV: Miki Honda

140 cuts, 34 variations
Total playback: 70 minutes

HD video, half 720 resolution

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ329607.html[/CENTER]

[2D Hentai] The Church of L and the Family of Heretics (Motion Comic Ver.) / L教会と異端者一家(モーションコミック版)

Circle: survive
Release: Jun/03/2021
Genre: Piercings/Accessories, Mother, Real Elder Sister, Decadent/Immoral, Occult, Internal Cumshot, Incest, Anal
File size: 2 GB

Yolki Palki's delightfully debaucherous incest themed CG set is now available in Motion Comic format!
Smooooothly animated beautiful artwork with eroticism to match. The family of heretics await you...

[Synopsis]
--------------------
Due to certain events, a family flees to a church in a remote area.
The father priest, offers his wife to the faithful who come for confession
and the elder sister acts oddly after "study time" with her father...

With all this going on behind the scenes...
it is only a matter of time until the son becomes suspicious...

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ328256.html[/CENTER]

[RPG] Omarasama [English] / オマラサマ

Circle: Oroboy
Release: Dec/24/2020
Translator: Kenji
Genre: Breasts, Mother, Real Elder Sister, Ahegao/Gapeface, Hand Job, Breast Sex, Masturbation, Blowjob/Fellatio, Incest, Milf, Big Ass, Big Tits, Shota, Multiple Protagonists, Female Protagonist, Vaginal Sex, Titfuck, Cheating, Teasing, Virgin, Horror
File size: 151.61 MB

"If you piss on a shrine archway, you're dick will disappear"
Shouta decides to test this legend, and disappears.
Later, a package arrives at his family's house containing his penis.
Mother Ayako and sister Hikaru want to save Shouta, but...

15 base CG
A game-format CG collection
Gallery mode included

* Produced in RPG TKool MV

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ311119.html/[/CENTER]

[VN] Horny Housewives Booty Call Blackmail [EN-CH]

Developer: Miel
Publisher: Cherry Kiss Games
Release: 17 Jul, 2021
Genre: Male Protagonist, Male Domination, Creampie, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Tits Fuck, Oral Sex, Corruption, Humiliation, Netori, Groping, Big Ass, Big Tits, Group Sex, Multiple Penetration
File Size: 864 MB

Beautiful babes beware, the CEO's son is here! The two sexiest housewives in the neighborhood will have to do whatever it takes to please him so their poor husbands can keep their jobs. Its not like his huge cock would awaken the latent lust burning inside them, and they'd start to enjoy it right?

Story
Too kinky, too horny, and too hung for the big city, your CEO father sends you off to the countryside to avoid you causing a scandal. Little did your old man know that the thicc ladies out in the country are waiting for someone depraved enough to awaken their hidden slutty side, not even their own husbands have seen! Young, dumb, and full of cum, you set off around your new rural retreat and come upon Kyoko and Maika (the biggest bustiest MILFs you ever did see) and by a lewd twist of fate, it turns out their husbands are toiling away working at none other than one of your father's companies. Thus begins the corruption of a couple of wholesome housewives into cock hungry sluts!

Features
Translated version of the original Japanese Visual Novel
Both housewives are fully voiced with original Japanese dialogue
Original artwork HD upscaled with 16:9 and 4:3 variants
Hours of story content
Audio including music and special effects
Enhanced with character sprite animations
Gallery and Scene selections
20 scenes of awakening the latent lust within Maika and Kyoko!

Horny Housewives Is the English localization of a Visual Novel originally created by prolific Japanese developer Miel. We at Cherry Kiss aim to provide an authentic Japanese Visual Novel experience to gamers outside of Japan.

**PLEASE NOTE**
All characters described and visually represented in this game are over 18 years of age, and no actual, nor identifiable minor was used in the production of this game.

Code:
[CENTER]https://store.steampowered.com/app/1641010/Horny_Housewives_Booty_Call_Blackmail/[/CENTER]

[VN] Sex and Morning [English]

Developer: House of Mallows
Release: 14 May, 2021
Genre: Cheating, Incest, Male Protagonist, Big Ass, Big Tits, MILF, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Groping, Creampie
File Size: 70 MB

This is a novel game with no choices. Click to continue story. All characters in this story are over 18.

ABOUT THIS GAME
I stop by the house after my husband leaves for work early in the morning.
I enjoy a rich early morning sex with Aunt Kana before I go to school.

Enjoying sensual time with Kana.

This is a short story about the lasciviousness of Aunt Kana, who is captivated by the pleasure of SEX.
This is a short story about her.

Kana who is playing with her erotic body accepts a boy's
accept the sexual desire of a boy....

All characters in this story are over 18.

Code:
[CENTER]https://store.steampowered.com/app/1601170/Sex_and_Morning/[/CENTER]

[RPG] Curse of Kisera ver.21.07.13 [English-Machine Translated] / キセラの呪い

Circle: YOIKO-BOOKS
Release: Jul/10/2021
Genre: Female Protagonist, Cross-section View, Prostitution/Paid Dating, Fantasy, Internal Cumshot, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Interspecies Sex, Virgin Female
File size: 1.86 GB

Overview (Google Translated):
[Details]
8 types of story erotic (21 types of basic CG, with animation)
16 kinds of monster defeat erotic animation (16 kinds of basic CG)
16 types of monster erotic attacks (3D)

【situation】
・ The village mayor tells me ...
・ I was deceived by a doctor ...
・ Gangbang to sailors
・ It makes me feel uncomfortable with a fat man who feels uncomfortable ...
・ One Shota
・ Send erotic sha-mail on your smartphone
・ Heterogeneous rape, monster defeat
・ Deriheru

・ Pregnancy / belly
・ Semen in the uterus that is hungry
・ Deriheru while pregnant
・ Nipples turn black when pregnant

・ Dress up
・ NPC reaction changes when talking naked or naughty
・ Full etch history. The amount of semen ejaculated for the first partner, the partner so far, and each partner
・ Lifetime cumulative vaginal cum shot semen volume

★ Virgin can be cleared

[Play time]
2-3 hours

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ315748.html[/CENTER]

[SLG] A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi [English]

Circle: dieselmine-Int'l-
Release: Apr/30/2021
Genre: Buttocks, Breasts, Dot/Pixel, Nonhuman/Monster Girl, Succubus/Incubus, Decadent/Immoral, Reverse Rape, Submissive Man
File size: 211.46 MB

◇ Game Details

Our hero was captured by a succubus before a trip.
He is trapped inside of Devil Queen's castle in the game. Many succubi are waiting to squeeze him.

The hero is cursed and cannot escape - no matter how hard he tries.
He is always carried by a succubus as he moves around the environment.

Experience the different grips and sexual techniques of the various succubi
that live throughout this castle!

Big and small Hentai scenes are rendered to life with awesome dot animations.
You can encounter more than 30 characters.

◇ Erotic Situation

The hero is carried by the succubus and squeezed by creatures throughout Devil Queen's castle.
Sometimes groups of succubi can provide a group experience, too!
Our hero is actually shorter than most of the succubi. So he might end up buried in breasts and buttocks.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325875.html[/CENTER]

[RPG] Magical Fighting Princess Lilstea ver.1.1.0 [English-Uncen] / 魔法闘姫リルスティア

Alias: Magical Fighting Princess Lilstea
Developer: ShiBoo
Publisher: Kagura Games
Release: Jul/17/2021
Work Format: RPG
Genre: Female Protagonist, Magic, Violation, Shame/Humiliation, Girl, Magical Girl, Virgin Female, Ryona/Brutal
File Size: 674 MB

The evil organization Fakker has been terrorizing the residents of the city at night, abducting women left and right. One woman stands against them: Magical Valkyrie Frostia, a transforming hero who takes down any villains who stand against her. One day, she saves another girl with the potential to transform and fight alongside her. Will her new friend be able to transform into Magical Valkyrie Lyristia and stop Fakker’s misdeeds for good, or does a bad ending await them both?

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.kaguragames.com/product/magical-valkyrie-lyristia/[/CENTER]

[ACT] Shojo Senshi 4 ver.1.02 / 少女戦士4

Circle: bo-fu-bo-fu-mat
Release: Oct/31/2018
Genre: Breasts, Successive Orgasms, Sailor-style Uniform, Tentacle
File size: 87.65 MB

A simple side-scrolling action game.

Some particular attacks will remove clothes and
touching an enemy in this state makes a sexual assault happen.

Clear the game to unlock full access to all scenes, no need to collect scenes.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ238197.html/[/CENTER]

[ACT] Galaxy Woman ~Giant Heroine Series~ (JP) / ギャラクシーウーマン~巨大ヒロインシリーズ~

Circle: DelicacyDelicacy
Release: Jun/25/2020
Genre: Anime, Internal Cumshot, Violation, Rape, Interspecies Sex, Big Breasts, Supersize
File size: 60.5 MB

* Story

The year is 20XX, and Earth is under attack from dangerous monster.
Cities are being destroyed, chaos is spreading, and the military is of no use.

In this time of peril, a young heroine in the Galaxy Force is dispatched to Earth
to do battle with these monsters...

* Hand-drawn animation
Featuring hand-drawn animation crafted page-by-page.
Enjoy all the subtle yet erotic touches, such as swaying breasts
and the shaking of her ass during kicks.

* Fighting action
This is a fighting action game, however, you are doomed to be defeated.
And when you are, monster rape awaits...

* Other
Recommended for loves of giantess heroines.
Includes 5 types of enemies (With ecchi animations for each)

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ290841.html[/CENTER]

[2D Hentai] Pregnants & Balloons / ぼてっ娘あっせんぶる

Circle: RyumageSoftware
Release: Sep/30/2020
Genre: Pregnancy / Impregnation, Sexual Bondage, Enema, Tentacle, Big Breasts, Pregnant Woman
File size: 819.14 MB

A set of CG animations featuring big-belly bitches!

16 videos
960x1280 or 1280x960 resolutions
24 fps
MP4 format

If you love watching girls' bellies bulge, this is the set for you!

Compatible with IE (11 only on PC), Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Opera.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ301624.html/[/CENTER]

[2D Hentai] Bikini Nurse Clinic ~24 happy hours of nursing~ ver.2017-12-21 / ビキニナースクリニック~24時間しあわせ看護~

Circle: BraBusterSystem
Release: Sep/30/2017
Genre: Breasts, Lots of White Cream/Juices, Anime, Oneesan/Older Girl/Older Sister, Swimwear, Nurse, Hand Job, Big Breasts
File size: 646.03 MB

* Wouldn't you like to be hospitalized somewhere with nurses wearing bikinis?
To refresh your tired heart? To rejuvenate your fatigued body? Then look no further!

We have here for you a jiggly juggly animation work full of bikini-licious nursing.

7 scenes of animation (which are planned to increase with updates)
1280x720 screen resolution

* Regarding version updates
Planned to release once every two weeks after release for a total of 4 times.
(Animated scenes will be added and the system enhanced + secret elements added.)

In the end we are expecting to increase the content volume x 4.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ209724.html/[/CENTER]

[2D Hentai] Self Serving Family Planning With This Innocent Girl (Motion Comic Version) / 無垢なこの子と勝手に家族計画(モーションコミック版)

Circle: survive
Release: Jun/04/2020
Genre: Loli, Internal Cumshot, Tiny Breasts, Tanned Skin/Suntan
File size: 1.23 GB

This summer vacation,my relatives have put teenage girl Yui in my care.

"Hey, onii-chan, do you like me? 'Cause I love you a lot! Eheheh~"

There's no way I could hold back, imagining her with semen pouring our of her pussy...

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ287548.html[/CENTER]

[SLG] Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne ver.v210721 (JP) / ゴブリンの巣穴 I'll borne

Circle: peperoncino
Release: Jul/20/2021 0
Genre: Cuckoldry (Netori), Internal Cumshot, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Childbirth, Slave, Captivity, Orgy Sex, Interspecies Sex
File size: 5.41 GB

Summary
A year after the tragedy, a new tragedy begins...

This is an extra-large expansion pack, but can be played on its own.
You don't need to own "Goblin Burrow (RJ291561)" to run this game. It can work standalone.
However, if you do have both, then you'll be able to play Goblin Musou!

Story
What do you know about goblins?
They're mischievous, immoral little creatures, the lowest of the low when it comes to monsters. They're quite easily dealt with. They're often used as a means for adventurers to measure their strength. They're just goblins, after all.
This continent, too, is infested with the things.
However, it is also home to an abundance of life from every race. They've formed communities and generally live together in peace. Peace breeds softness, however, and nothing is softer than the body of a beautiful female adventurer...
"Hehehehehewehehehehe~"
Pillage, rape, and reproduce...
That's all that goblins think about, and this age of peace is the perfect time for them to strike. Nobody knew just how much influence the goblin threat would have on the continent, however...
Unbeknownst to most in the civilized world, goblins lurked at the gates.
Why not peer into their world?

Gameplay
1) Join the goblin horde! The burrow is divided into two sections: the raiders who assault Villages, and the Defenders who protect the nest.
2) Build your goblin army and begin the invasion! Attack different targets and acquire useful items! Defend against those pesky humans and protect your little green livelihood!
3) Goblins are weak, and some will definitely die. But it's okay! A goblin's greatest weapon is its drive to procreate. Capture women you've defeated and bring them back to the burrow, then make back those losses the only way a goblin can! If things go well, something very powerful may be born...
4) Feed the offspring to raise their stats. Strengthen the horde, expand all over the continent,. and capture new prey! As generations come and go, the goblins will grow stronger. Exactly how powerful they'll become is up to the choices you make...

Online Play
First tested in patch 3, this is our early attempt at online functionality. Build the greatest burrow and fight, fight, and fight some more!
There's even a new "Dinner" system! Players can use game components to create their own scenes and upload them online! Earn the sought-after "Gob-tastic" rating and become the king of goblin porn!
Register your copy of the original game to use heroines you've captured in the "Dinner" system!

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ324247.html[/CENTER]

[SLG] Goblin Burrow + All DLC ver.20210505 [English] / ゴブリンの巣穴

Circle: peperoncino
Release: Jul/08/2020
Translator: MuninKai
Work Format: Simulation
Genre: Lots of White Cream/Juices, Internal Cumshot, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Childbirth, Violation, Captivity, Fiendish/Brutal, Interspecies Sex
File Size: 4.31 GB

NOTE:
1. Japanese system locale or locale emulator is required
2. Full save included

Walkthrough
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KPlU8NxwHqw2H0DtZxeKGBy9NAjhPS-sLQ4MMyQ8X3A/

Goblin Burrow Simulation

The cries of women echo throughout the dark cavern...
This is an invitation for you to join the Goblin Burrow!

Do you know of goblins?
They are a weak monster that lives in the dark.
Every day they are murdered by human, elven, and other adventurers,

But no one realizes their true strength; their ability to plunder, breed,
and multiply. Through this, they are able to cover every corner of the planet.

When they see women, they assault them, then drag them to their lair.
And in the darkness of their burrow, just what happens....?
Care to find out?

Battle and assault every female you come across!
Drag them back to your burrow!
Creampie and impregnate them!

Use your newly spawned goblins to bolster your army!
And then hunt for more women!

12 heroines in total
From prideful elves, to devote holy women, to strong adventurers...
All H events include gorgeous stills and pixel-art animation,
along with BGV and lewd sound effects.

Plant the seeds for a better goblin tomorrow in every bipedal woman you find!

Get a rare peak at what it's really like in a goblin burrow with this simulation game...!

Changelog:
v210505
Bug Fixes

v210406
DLC 5 & 6 Added, English translated

v200827
DLC 4 and DLC 5 Added, English translated

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ291561.html[/CENTER]

[ACT] Sword of Girlish Knight ver.1.0.0 (JP) / ソード・オブ・ガーリッシュナイト

Circle: MOSABOX
Release: Jul/20/2021
Genre: Dot/Pixel, Warrior, Fantasy, Bukkake, Rape, Muscular, Ryona/Brutal
File size: 90.59 MB

[Story]
Our tale begins in citadel city Wirznest,
where an adventurer's guild is tasked with dealing with a variety of threats to the stronghold.
Beneath the peaceful citadel lurks rumors of a deranged cult, and as a sense of tension permeates the city air.
A young squire by the name of Isheka Stenrose opens the doors to the guild...

[Game]

A traditional 2D pixel art action RPG of sword, shield, and magic!
Defeat monsters, progress through the stages, and clear job requests!
Level up by defeating enemies, and acquire powerful artifacts and items to aid you along the way.
If you should be defeated, the monsters will take you back to their lair for raping,
all depicted with beautiful pixel animation!

The story is composed of 5 stages plus 2 legendary beast battle stages.
There are 3 difficulty levels to choose from.

Pixel art H: 9 scenes + 9 side ero CG

Code:
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[RPG] Kalmia's Financial Difficulties [English] / カルミア経営難

Circle: head shop kasai
Release: Jan/25/2017
Translator: nynevongo
Wordwrap & Modification: Silentce
Genre: Dirty Talk, Bitch/Slut, Ahegao/Gapeface, Sexual Training, Naughty/Lewd, Cum Swallowing
File size: 401.4 MB

Note:
1. Japanese system locale or locale emulator might be required
2. Requires RPG TKool VX Ace RTP (free):

Overview:
An RPG on a one way road to lewdness!

[Story]
Kalmia was managing a Flower Ship in the
technologically advanced city of Kumerson.
However, as part of the towns policy making,
taxes have been rising year after year and
Kalmia just can't keep up with the payments.
She decides to move from the upper stratus
of the city, to the lower stratus...

That was not the best of decisions Kalmia.
Can she keep a pure heart in these slums
full of sexual harassment and r*pe...?

[Overview]
As events occur, Kalmia's lewdness increases.
Every time it increases by 5, a new event scene
is unlocked, somewhere...

Over 35 events in total!

* Recommend purchase with DLsite account for updates.
* Confirm system compatibility via the trial version.

* Warning: Lots of gapeface, bukkake, verbal abuse,
smellyness and homeless, etc themed H scenes.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191299.html[/CENTER]

[RPG] The Succubus Trap Island ver.1.0 [English-Machine Translated] / 淫魔のトラップアイランド

Circle: Tsukinomizu Project
Release: Jun/20/2020
Genre: Female Protagonist, Fantasy, Shame/Humiliation, Urination/Peeing, Tentacle, Machine Sex, Interspecies Sex, Futanari / Hermaphrodite
File size: 1.18 GB

Full Save
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hIdkscCwtAU0TB3x8yueO88GIOafOVR2/view?usp=sharing

Scenario
Leaf is a knightess tasked with protecting the princess during her trip to the island of Trion.
However, due to a misstep, she falls right into the scheme of the succubus running things on the island,
and must traverse a dungeon filled with lewd traps in order to save the princess.
Can she make it to the princess waiting for her deep inside the island?
With all the inhabitants watching closely, her shameful challenge begins...

Contents
A short ero trap RPG.
Play as the knightess Leaf, and try to save the princess who has been captured and put on display deep in the island.
Cruel and devious traps lie in wait, with situations including:
Tentacles, interspecies, sexual humiliation, futanari, machine sex, urination, tickling, egg-laying, and more.

* Scene details
- Dungeon ero traps & defeat rape (Tentacles, expanding breasts, etc.)
- Shameful acts and sexual assault (Public masturbation, monster gangbangs, etc.)
- Trap zones for more specific fetishes (Slime excretion, tickling, futanari, etc.)

* Other features
- Command-style battles
- 60+ base CG, 100+ H scenes
- Playtime: Approx. 5 hours

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ290576.html/[/CENTER]

[RPG] The Raped Knight of Silveria [English]

Circle: Chanpuru X
Release: Feb/26/2021
Genre: Elf/Fairy, Fantasy, Violation, Rape, Tentacle, Interspecies Sex, Forced Oral/Irrumatio, Big Breasts
File size: 592.04 MB

**-**-**-** Story **-**-**-**

There are many creatures in this world more than humans and animals.
Elves in the forest kept from interacting with humans and demons.
They quietly lived in the deep forest.

Sylveria in the village of Bezirk which is one of the villages of such elves, follows the clan rules.
She started her life as a knight in the village.

Sylveria, the best sword user in the village, was expected by the villagers
and she went on her first job ... but

Tentacles, sneaky bandits, orcs with sexual desire, etc.
Sylveria get through many difficulties with her partner, Greta.

**-**-**-** Overview **-**-**-**

The pride of the elf knight is broken ...!
An orthodox RPG with the battles of the elf knight, Sylveria.

-- Armor break system !
Armor will be broken if she was damaged in the battle!
The big breasts of the hero are appeared!

-- Abundant sex situations
By bandits ... by orcs ... sometimes by huge tentacles!
They stain the skin of beautiful elf!
The hero's partner is also raped!
Sexual harassment will be caused by the village elder who she believed!
Leaked with an orc ...!
etc

You can enjoy various scenes.

**-**-**-** System **-**-**-**

-- Orthodox RPG
Everyone can enjoy this RPG. This adopts a simple method.
HP will be recovered as she grows up.
You can be relived even when there are no recovery items!

-- Voice (Voice : Shirakawa Paco)
Voices are included in the main character and her partner! you can enjoy not only scenario,
but also, sex scenes and battles with voice.

* Battle voice can be switched ON / OFF in the option screen
* The default: ON

**-**-**-** Characters **-**-**-**

-- Sylveria
A new knight in Bezirk Village. With big breasts that everyone takes one's breath.
The skill of the sword is so great that even the village warriors want it. But she still has no experience in fight.
She will fight with a large sword which is as tall as she is.

-- Greata
A village magician. Different from Sylveria, the body size is modest.
She specializes in explosive magic because of her father.
She tries to solve it by burning everything.
Her mother is a trusted herbal specialist in the village.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ317478.html/[/CENTER]

[VN] My Horny Housewife Friend's Sexual Awakening [English]

Developer: Shiravune
Released: July 9, 2021
Work Format: Visual Novel
Genre: Animated, Male Protagonist, Voiced, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, BDSM, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Groping, Cosplay
File Size: 1.2 GB

Freelance writer Kazuma meets Misaki for the first time in ten years at a high school reunion. After hearing about her dead bedroom situation, he jumps on the chance to bed her under the guise of a "concerned friend." They start out at a love hotel but things quickly progress to secret dates and rendezvous, even creeping into Misaki's own home. What's more, the longer their passion continues, the more Misaki remembers the pleasures of being a woman, until...

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v27792[/CENTER]

[VN] Chihiro Himukai Always Walks Away [EN-CH]

Developer: SMILE
Publisher: Shiravune
Release: 28 Jul, 2021
Genre: Voiced, Male protagonist, Romance, Virgin, Internal view, Masturbation, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Oral sex, Exhibitionism, Teasing, Groping, Big tits
File Size: 2.73 GB

Chihiro Himukai can't hold down a job... A sweet visual novel about two people finding each other after slipping apart.

A sweet visual novel about two people finding each other after slipping apart.

Chihiro Himukai can't hold down a job.

It's really her sense of responsibility that does it. She's too warm where other people are too cold, and that breaks her relationships with her coworkers.
She knows all that, but doesn't know what to do.

After graduating high school she's been cycling through jobs, quitting every time.
This is the twelfth time it's happened, and like every time, no one tried to stop her.

She's on the verge of losing herself until a chance reunion with an old classmate brings the hope of change...

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v30118[/CENTER]

[SLG] Zombies and 60 days of survival [English-Machine Translated] / ゾンビと60日間の生存

Circle: Ejishi
Release: Feb/01/2021
Genre: Touch/Feel, Anime, Loli, Oneesan/Older Girl/Older Sister, Zombie, Rape, Big Breasts
File size: 52.68 MB

You've got to survive 60 days of the zombie apocalypse before help arrives.
Supply boxes will be provided, but you must conserve and protect your items in the meantime to live...

Random events include thieves, traders, airplane supplies, gun battles....and sex.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ316182.html[/CENTER]

[RPG] Dungeon Capture Village [English-Machine Translated] / ダンジョン攻略の村

Circle: QualityGlassesm
Genre: Prostitution/Paid Dating, Sex Industry/Soapland, Fantasy, Internal Cumshot, Animal Ears
File size: 213.66 MB

■ Story
A newly discovered dungeon.
The main character, Lutobano, was dispatched from the country on behalf of the mayor to a nearby village for investigation.
And for some reason, the girl Arluru came along.

Can they really capture the dungeon !?

■ Game content
It is an RPG that captures the dungeon while developing the village.
In the village, you can assign friends (place them in the facility) to create weapons and tools, and make money at the brothel.
In the dungeon, you can take your friends and defeat the enemy to acquire materials.

Weapons and tools can be created from materials using a synthesis system.
Depending on the combination of materials, you can create your own original weapons and tools.

In addition, we have adopted a pregnancy system, and pregnant friends give birth to new friends.
The born companions have inherited some of their parents' skills, and it is possible to create their own original companions.

■ Erotic
You can get your friends pregnant at Brothel.
An erotic event occurs when you get pregnant.

■ Game difficulty
Since it is an RPG, it is a game that takes time to capture.
There is no game over, so you can clear it if you take the time.

Also, if you do not make good use of each element (synthesis, pregnancy), it will be difficult to capture.
* On the contrary, it may be easy if it can be used well.

■ Volume
Appearance friends are [21] body (match different colors)

■ There is a part of voice
Event pant voice etc.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ335550.html/[/CENTER]

[ACT] Pleasure Climb [English-Uncen]

Developer: Phracassado of The Deep
Publisher: PinkySoul
Release: 17 May, 2021
Game Format: Action
Genre: Animated, Female Protagonist, Big Tits, Combat, Tentacles, Monsters, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Multiple Penetration, Creampie, Pixel
File Size: 40 MB

Pleasure Climb is a action game. Our hero is a young magician which is venturing to solve the legend of the secret tower of the forest.
Those who manage to reach the top of the tower will be able to fulfill their deepest desires.
You'll have to hit the bar in the right time to attack your enemy and climb the secret tower.
There will be skills and upgrades to help you pass all the levels.
This game is aiming to make you relax and enjoy life, with a lot of hentai animations and challenges.

-Nudity or sexual content
-All scenes within the game are consensual
-Upgrades
-Skills
-HardMode
-40 unique H-animations
-Not suitable for watching at work
-Not suitable for all ages
-All characters in the game are over 18 years old

Code:
[CENTER]https://store.steampowered.com/app/1533090/Pleasure_Climb/[/CENTER]

[MMD] Forced confession Zui (60FPS-Uncen)

Creator: xiaodidi09
Release: 2020-11-30
File Size: 81 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.patreon.com/xiaodidi09[/CENTER]

[3D Hentai] Hypnotism Sex with My Niece / マジメな姪に催眠術をかけてセックス大好き淫乱ビッチにしてみた

Circle: bunnyhole
Release: Feb/27/2018
Genre: 3D Works, Uncle/Stepfather, Stockings, Ahegao/Gapeface, Hypnosis, No Pubic Hair
File size: 1.3 GB

My niece is serious and studious. I hypnotize and sluttify her
and then have inseminating sex with her.

She is obsessed with an idea like "sex is indecent".
Let's hypnotize to turn her into a total slut.

Her black panty stockings, and even hymen will be torn.
Though she hasn't experienced even masturbation,
a massive amount of semen will flow into her c*nt.

CV: Kotone Akatsuki

Video Playback: 34 minutes

H.264 playback capable environment

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ220009.html[/CENTER]

[3D Hentai] I Picked Up A Small Succubus / ちっこいサキュバスをひろったよ ~理想の飼い主になるまでの3日間~

Circle: Slaman's Farm
Release: Jul/02/2021
File format: JPEG PDF / mp4
Genre: Lots of White Cream/Juices, 3D Works, Loli, Succubus/Incubus, Bukkake, Facial Cumshot, Internal Cumshot, Blowjob/Fellatio
File size: 781.61 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ332557.html[/CENTER]

RJ332557_img_main.jpg

[RPG] Magical Waifus Academy ver.1.0.6s [English-Uncen]

Developer: Wataponno
Publisher: Wataponno, Shady Corner Games
Release: 11 Feb, 2021
Genre: 2d game, animated, male protagonist, combat, monsters, monster girl, vaginal sex
File Size: 110 MB

MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:

Uncensored sexual acts involving monstergirls, nude characters, sketches of nude characters in the manual.

Female monstergirls can engage in sexual acts with the male player character during combats without any player input. There is no sexual violence or non-consented sexual acts in the game, or in the official lore.

Adult content can be blacked out in the option menu. Explicit sounds can be muted independently from other sounds in the option menu.

ABOUT THIS GAME
18+, THIS GAME IS FOR AN ADULT AUDIENCE ONLY.
All characters depicted in the game are 18 years old or older.

You are an aspiring mage, discovering new realms and dungeons through a magical portal. You accidentally stumble upon a spell that can direct the portal to a realm filled with sexy creatures wanting a bit of fun before they kick your ass back out!

Magical Waifu Academy is a vibrant RPG filled with monstergirls and sexual content. In total, there are 26 girls and 14 high resolution scenes for you to "research".
Don't forget to check the game files for bonus content!

Code:
[CENTER]https://store.steampowered.com/app/1508170/Magical_Waifus_Academy/[/CENTER]

[RPG] Inari Fox and Trade Route [English-Machine Translated] / 稲荷狐と交易路~ロリババア狐のために旅するオープンワールド交易RPG~

Circle: KYUBI SOFTWAREENGINEERING K.K.
Release: Jul/21/2021
Genre: Loli, Shrine Maiden, Sleep Sex, Animal Ears, Tsurupeta, Pubic Hair/Armpit Hair
File size: 202.22 MB

You who escaped from Fushimi at the knee of the Toyotomi Shogunate at night
Start a journey as a peddler under the protection of the Inari fox in the remote area of Hokkaido.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ318590.html[/CENTER]

【Irene:story Two】select animation

Circle: meifumado
Genre: Clothed, Glasses, Nonhuman/Monster Girl, Stockings, Internal Cumshot, Blowjob/Fellatio, Blonde Hair, Tiny Breasts
File size: 2.85 GB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ335421.html[/CENTER]

Sailor Moon and the 7 Ballz [Engsub-Uncen]

File Size: 158 MB

[2D Hentai] Maru Sare Hero The Motion Anime / ○されヒーロー ~みんながボクの精液を狙ってる…!?~ The Motion Anime

Brand: WORLDPG ANIMATION
Release: Jun/25/2021
Product format: WMV
Genre: Nonhuman/Monster Girl, Fantasy, Foot Job, Blowjob/Fellatio, Orgy Sex, Reverse Rape
File Size:: 2.74 GB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ014461.html[/CENTER]

[2D Hentai] Rookie 20-year-old Girl AV debut The Motion Anime / 新人20歳のお姉ちゃんAVデビュー!! 悠木 倫 「ねーちゃん、いくらなんでもイキすぎだろ……」 The Motion Anime

Brand: WORLDPG ANIMATION
Release: May/28/2021
Product format: WMV
Genre: Older Stepsister, Living Together, Hand Job, Breast Sex, Blowjob/Fellatio, Big Breasts
File Size: 1.7 GB

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ014394.html[/CENTER]

[RPG] Yahou Mimi - Sex in the Foreign World [English] / 妖狐咪咪~異世界淫行録~

Circle: Hourglass & Pencil
Release:  Jun/06/2021
Genre: Touch/Feel, Cross-section View, Youkai, Blowjob/Fellatio, Naughty/Lewd, Orgy Sex, Nekomimi (Cat Ears), Big Breasts
File size: 369.84 MB

** Storyline

Mimi was a Yaohu (Mythical Fox Spirit) who had gone astray into the human world.
Her mission was to dispel all evil within the modern society.
There was only one way to do so; unleash the men's libido...

The stylish, attractive Yaohu was confronted with immediate sex of the impatient men!
Can Mimi return back home?

** Game Features

- You can freely dress the Yaohu.
- She may suffer sexual harassment...

The game progresses in real-time, with morning, afternoon, and night time events.
Travel around the city at various points in time. Look for men with strong libido.

Together with serving humans,
Mimi is also confronted with monsters summoned from the foreign world...!?

Before she knew it, she was addicted to sex!

This is the story of the girl with the soft breast and thick thighs.

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ328623.html[/CENTER]

[SLG] [Live2D] [R18] Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition - [English Ver.] / 【Live2D】コン狐との日常+(ぷらす) ~ぱーふぇくと版 ~

Circle: Megami Soft
Release: Jul/27/2021
Genre: Moe, Healing, Touch/Feel, Clothes Changing/Dress up, Anime, Nonhuman/Monster Girl, Internal Cumshot, Breast Sex
File size: 3.42 GB

This game depicts a peaceful, soothing world packed based around player communication.

The Foxgirl Konko is like a VTuber, making soft and subtle movements on your screen as she interacts with you in a variety of ways.

Thanks to smooth Live2D animation and realistic voice work, Konko seems real enough to reach out and touch, as you enjoy a sweet, never-ending honeymoon-like life together.

There's nothing in here as dramatic as a typical visual novel.
All you do is enjoy your loving life with Konko.

There are 1,500,000 patterns for Konko's model, 15,000 voice samples, 200 types of outfits and items, and 100 simple-to-get events. All of that comes together to create your daily life with Konko.

Once she's your lover, your sweet life together will go on forever.
In a normal visual novel, getting together is the end goal, but here it's just the beginning.

When you unlock the special commands just for lovers, you can communicate even more deeply.
Things like kissing and hugging that you might do as a couple are included, plus a variety of sillier actions like tickling.

Have a fun date on the weekends, or enjoy mixed bathing at a hot spring.
What kind of relationship will you have? It's all up to you.

With close to 200 different outfits, every day with Konko can be different!

It's not just clothes, either -- you can customize Konko's hair and accessories, too.
Create the perfect Konko just for you!

There's a "Pet Mode" as a bonus.
Konko will love you as a pet loves her master.
Let her different but adorable mannerisms soothe you.

We plan to add outfit updates from time to time.
With this many outfits and ways to communicate,
you'll always be in search of a new kind of "kawaii"!

Konko promises she'll marry you one day...
Enjoy your premarital honeymoon!

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ311519.html[/CENTER]

[2D Hentai] Akemi Makihashi (Older Sister) / 牧橋あけみ(姉)

Circle: atelierTSUBAKI
Release: Jul/29/2021
Product format: MP4
Genre: Dirty Talk, Glasses, Real Elder Sister, Facial Cumshot, Incest, Black Hair, Big Breasts, Phimosis
File size: 1.04 GB

Our heroine is a college student with a severely introverted personality. She barely ever talks, except around her little brother... that's when her confidence comes shining through! Even so, something's a little off about this sibling relationship... let's watch!

[Contents]
Main video (~4:32)
Bonus video (~2:26)

A voiceless version is included for each, along with glasses variations.
* Approx. 28 minutes of content total

Live2D animation ensures everything looks nice and smooth, too!

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ336987.html/[/CENTER]

[VN] My Stepmom is a Futanari [English-Uncen]

Developer/Publisher: owlyboi
Release: 30 Jul, 2021
Genre: Male Protagonist, Futa/Trans, Voyeurism, Kinetic Novel, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cheating, Big Tits
File Size: 52.3 MB

MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:

*All characters in this game are over the age of 21 years old.

- Futanari
- Sexual acts such as oral sex and anal sex(receiving)
- Voyeurism
- Dirty language
- Dirty jokes

ABOUT THIS GAME
You're a college student on holiday, so you decide to give your single dad a visit.
After a phone call you are surprised to learn that he's met a special someone.
Soon after arriving home, your dad asks for your blessing to marry his amazing girlfriend--making her your stepmom.

After unforeseen circumstances arise, you find yourself alone with your soon-to-be stepmom and she has a special surprise--just for you.

Read through some pretty raunchy(erotic) dialogue, accompanied by spicy nude depictions.
Gameplay
Kinetic Visual Novel
H-Scenes
~5K words

Immerse yourself in the story by typing in your own name, then proceeding to read through a raunchy story from the first-person perspective.
Get to know your new Stepmom on a very intimate level as you read through encounters ranging from platonic, to flirtatious, to downright sexual and experimental, in a naughty kind of way...

Code:
[CENTER]https://store.steampowered.com/app/1676580/My_Stepmom_is_a_Futanari/[/CENTER]

[VN] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? Remastered - Complete Collection [English-Uncen]

The ZyX classic, Do You Like Horny Bunnies? is now remastered and improved, in one complete collection that includes both games in the series!

Story

Do You Like Horny Bunnies?

Since I'm the only guy working at Platinum, a restaurant for rich folks who love gorgeous women dressed in sexy bunny costumes, the girls love to chat me up and share their secrets. You wouldn't believe the stories I've heard! Our girls get pretty wet and excited after a long day of work too. As much as they excite the customers, the girls get pretty randy too, their thoughts turning to all sorts of kinky things. Some of them even joke about me helping them out after work. Haha, but they're just joking around... right?

Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2

Upon his return to Japan, Kazuma starts his new job at Platinum Oceanside, a very special restaurant that offers high-class food, an elegant atmosphere, and – to his surprise – incredibly cute waitresses who dress in sexy bunny costumes! It's not long before they aggressively approach him with lustful eyes, and Kazuma can't hold them back for long.

FEATURES

- Modern remaster with HD art
- New HD music (with optional classic music)
- Improved user interface
- Compatible with modern version of Windows, MacOS, and Linux
- Both games include their respective animated H-Scenes remastered

Code:
[CENTER]https://jastusa.com/do-you-like-horny-bunnies-complete-collection[/CENTER]

[VN] OshiRabu: Waifus Over Husbandos ~Love・or・die~ [Uncen] / 推しのラブより恋のラブ ~ラブ・オア・ダイ~

ABOUT THIS GAME
"A shotgun wedding?! Will the brides make it down the aisle?!"

Story
The distant sound of bells chime through a pure white chapel...
She never thought it would happen to her, but this is even more than she dreamed of...

Unlucky otaku Akuru Hayahoshi could never pull her husbando in the gacha game she's obsessed with,
no matter how much money she threw at it--
Until one day, she ran into the garishly gorgeous and freakishly lucky Ren Furutachi.

A series of misunderstandings led to a proposal, and Ren started to full-on pursue Akuru...
Until they ended up dating for real!

It's been a year since the couple started living together in blissful cohabitation.
One day, Akuru catches a glimpse of Ren's plans for after she graduates:
"Number 1 life goal: Marry Akuru!"

Of course, Akuru's not interested in marriage...
But one day, struck by a fit of jealousy over Ren's long-time friend, Aira Udou,
she ends up unthinkingly accepting Ren's proposal.

By the time she realizes what she's done, it's too late...
Ren's already in bridezilla mode and starting to plan the wedding!

Now Akuru has to deal with wedding planning on top of fending off Aira's advances toward Ren.
Will the two be able to get hitched without a hitch?!
And will Akuru still have time for her 2D husbandos?!

It's time to woman up and commit, Akuru!

What is OshiRabu?
Over 50,000 copies sold worldwide!

"OshiRabu: Waifus Over Husbandos" was released on February 28, 2020,
in Japanese, English, and simplified and traditional Chinese.
The first game from developers Sukera Somero, it soon became an international hit!
Sukera Somero is the sister brand of established yuri game brand Sukera Sparo,
developers of "The Expression Amrilato" and "The Curse of Kudan."

Featuring character designs by internationally-acclaimed illustrator DSmile,
it's a yuri game for the whole world!
Add a wedding and toss in a new character, and things get even wilder than last time!
Featuring all the classic obstacles and escapades of a good rom-com, but YURI-FIED!

2. Gorgeous yurilicious graphics
Character designs by the popular illustrator DSmile!
A tale of girl meets girl in vivid watercolor.

3. Taking yuri worldwide
In addition to Japanese, English, and simplified and traditional Chinese,
we're also adding a Korean translation this time around!

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v31138[/CENTER]

[MMD] Haku - Kensei Dance Remake (HD1080p-60FPS-Uncen)

Creator: pantoka
Release: 2018-08-01
File Format: MP4
File Size: 797 MB

Code:
[CENTER]https://twitter.com/pantoka_3d[/CENTER]

[3D Hentai] Grand Opening! Students' Sextreme "Massage" Salon! [Engsub] / 学園系過激リフレ 本日開店!

Want to transfer to a school where pleasure rules?
Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for waiting!
POCOMOPREMIUM's latest erotic video is here at last!
Have all kinds of secret sex in an academic environment!

It's a covert all-you-can-fuck extravaganza...
How about a trial enrollment here, at the massage salon where you can have a sexy school experience with cute schoolgirls?
Can you endure all the dreamily orgasmic delights these beautiful girls bring?

Non-Stop Physical Pleasure!
Soft and bouncy natural breasts...
Bloomers, school swimsuits and uniforms -- all kinds of school-(in)appropriate sexy cosplay!
Enjoy innocent girls' slippery, wet slits!
Want to see her tits? How about hers? Not to worry, you've got them all to yourself!

Even if you cum, it's not going to end!
Of course there are handjobs, titjobs, and blowjobs, but there's also lots of lotion and a whole lot of harem play!
With all kinds of situations and positions, enjoy the miraculous story of of the sexiest time of your life!

Approximately 55 minutes of sex!
Viewable on both smartphone and PC!
Enjoy it how you want on your preferred video player.
720p, 1280x720 HD resolution

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ306527.html/?locale=en_US[/CENTER]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?