Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
71QFFvWFqdL._SL1200_517b93958cf8d6a9.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:40EECF4227A876A2A68C253C60B22BF7C97EEA0B&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-794991/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Attachments

• [190228] [BISHOP] 屈辱2 + Drama CD.torrent
    19.2 KB · Views: 464
Well, I'm downloading this only because I like the OP song.

Thanks ^_^

By the way, I can't run the game because something wrong in bsxxx file? Hm...

Last edited:
hmm this BISHOP game is not exactly the most straight forward game...
so the pink H scene post breaking is the none preggo end huh...

not the most straight forward BISHOP title but ehh...

I see some similarities with Kutsujoku 1 and this title it feels like who ever wrote Rikka's route also wrote Aika's route

PS: the first Pink Icon you see after breaking the heroine will lead to a non-preggo end, Blue Icon post breaking will lead to the preggo end, and the yellow icons after entering the preggo route will be a rinse and repeat of the previous 3 H scenes which gives you preggo end, if not mistaken the process of getting the harem route is still the same. break em and impregnate them

the difference they did here is that the training H scenes are selected in the map as opposed to katsujoku 1 where its a dialogue tree

to know which ending is which
pregnancy end will have a pink icon labeled 妊娠終幕 while normal end will have a pink icon labeled 終幕

Last edited:
Does anybody know how to fix the bsxx error?
Don't have this one yet either, but I believe you have to run the game from the installation menu first (the one you see when you install the game). Once you have installed the game, there should be an option to run the game from the installation menu. Afterward, you can use bsxx.exe to run the game.

Save File: http://sagaoz.net/savedata/ka/ktjk2_hiro.zip

if bsxx error
install game from iso
from install folder run startup.exe (no ktjk2.exe) click first button

just wondering but what the story around the pink haired girl and whats her name ?

the pink haired girl is Noel her concept is about being a Virtual Youtuber, but has a problem that she's actually kind of "shy" or is more introverted but she wears a genki personality as Sakura Mai as you would think of an extroverted person. her route is all about bringing out that Sakura Mai persona out.

walkthrough errr... like most bishop games I'll actually just say start with 1 heroine first I never liked gunning for the harem end because its hard to back track in bishop games
like always
blue icons means story events that push the route, red icon means H-scene, breaking a heroine takes about 14 days for Noeru and Rikka (this is capturing them alone and skipping the days) and 12 days for Manami and Miori, I assuming Sayuki will be shorter since she's the first victim at 11 days
after breaking a heroine you get 1 blue icon this will lead to pregnancy end and a pink icon which is normal end, proceeding to pregnancy end you must unlock the 3 alternate H scenes with a Yellow Icon from there you will unlock another pink icon which is the ending

fail to capture any heroines by 60? days leads to bad end, Harem end will be unlocked if you are in the pregnancy route of each heroine

ok my mistake about the harem route harem route unlocks as long as you broke the heroines

attached below is my personal savefile
7th page has the harem route ready as well as all the heroines endings available per slot

and a basic "checklist" of sorts to keep track on who was already broken

Attachments

• save.zip
    1,003.2 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
thanks algester. i usually like pure love games but i really like the art in bishop games and they usually have a couple of girls i like with plenty of h scenes. in this case i really wanted this gamee for noel more so than the others even though i like girls with really large breasts lol. so its good to know she isnt really a bitch considering i cant read japanese lol

Bishop really made it easy for their games this day. Older bishop games need 40 day to Game Over and sometimes you need to look for item

Can I ask what's Yumihara Sayuki's route is all about?
I have watched the animation and was curious because of the history they share.
Do we get to know a lot more about Sayuki and the MC in her route?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha