[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [181221] [ルネ] 巨乳エルフ母娘催眠 「はい……人間様のオチ○ポを母娘でしゃぶらせていただきます……」 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
MGGW0204_story02a9e738f6a29067.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9398F78476BD9BD8E55122B855EEEA0B510C11A2&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-771162/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Attachments

• [181221] [ルネ] 巨乳エルフ母娘催眠 「はい……人間様のオチ○ポを母?.torrent
    15.4 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:
Walkthru:
http://seiya-saiga.com/game/lune/elfsaimin.html

Save File:
Use the built in 100% CG/Memory function in the "Extra" Menu

Reactions: ivory7777 and AHT69
Thanks a lot! But I can't open now any Lune games, please someone help, everything was working fine a few days ago D:

This is like an improved version of the previous game, whats the improvement? they are ELVES, fuck yeah.

I downloaded the game from here. When i install it it says smt in Japanese and after that the game folder has no .exe file. I try to unpack the .iso and then go to the data folder, the exe is ther for a minute or so and then disappears. Need help.

I downloaded the game from here. When i install it it says smt in Japanese and after that the game folder has no .exe file. I try to unpack the .iso and then go to the data folder, the exe is ther for a minute or so and then disappears. Need help.

your anti-virus or system security is deleting that file. either allow that file not to be deleted or temporarily disable the anti-virus to play the game. once you start playing the game, you can turn back the anti-virus. but i suggest just go to the anti-virus setting and allow the folder where the game is located.

your anti-virus or system security is deleting that file. either allow that file not to be deleted or temporarily disable the anti-virus to play the game. once you start playing the game, you can turn back the anti-virus. but i suggest just go to the anti-virus setting and allow the folder where the game is located.

It worked. Thank you very much!!!!

Hello, I need some help, how do you set up the monitor setting when first starting up the game, I have a feeling that you can click on something but, When I first start it the game open at the off screen and I am able to drag it back in place but there is nothing to click on any idea how to get the monitor setting working?

Sorry,
I can't see the picture in the attachment.:alice_nay:

Ah well, there's an app error message popup and it says "The instruction at 0x445fb096 referenced memory at 0x445fb096. The memory could not be read"

Ah well, there's an app error message popup and it says "The instruction at 0x445fb096 referenced memory at 0x445fb096. The memory could not be read"

Sorry
The cause of the memory read error is too broad to answer your question.:alice_nay:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

test environment:

Windows 10 64-bit

View attachment 22028

Last edited:
Sorry
The cause of the memory read error is too broad to answer your question.:alice_nay:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

test environment:

Windows 10 64-bit

View attachment 22028
I'm pretty sure its because there's no crack since I had this problem with [ルネ]ようこそスケベエルフの森へ but I got it to work when I download the crack file.

I'm pretty sure its because there's no crack since I had this problem with [ルネ]ようこそスケベエルフの森へ but I got it to work when I download the crack file.
The lack of crack isn't the issue since Lune's games aren't protected unless you download the digital/non-iso version.

What's your OS anyway? Try reinstalling DirectX and all 32bit Visual C++ redists. Also, make sure your OS's format and non-unicode encoding are set to Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.